The best games like Zuma's Revenge! Collection are:
- arrow_rightHELL YEAH! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
- arrow_rightSuper Bomberman R
- arrow_rightZuma's Revenge!
- arrow_rightVelocity Ultra
- arrow_rightZuma Deluxe
- arrow_rightKingdom Rush Origins
- arrow_rightMU Legend
100 Best Games Like Zuma's Revenge! Collection:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (21)
- PlayStation 4 (24)
- iOS (57)
- Android (33)
- macOS (81)
- Linux (37)
- Nintendo Switch (25)
- Nintendo 3DS (12)
- Nintendo DS (7)
- Xbox 360 (14)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (25)
- PlayStation 2 (8)
- PlayStation (9)
- PS Vita (11)
- PSP (8)
- Wii U (12)
- Wii (18)
- GameCube (6)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (4)
- Game Boy (3)
- SNES (4)
- NES (5)
- Classic Macintosh (5)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (15)
- Atari ST (11)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (5)
- SEGA Saturn (4)
- SEGA 32X (1)
- SEGA Master System (2)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Game Gear (2)
- Web (1)
1. HELL YEAH! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Skeletonized rabbit Ash lives in Hell, he's a prince of that place. Ash is busy recovering his hellish reputation - killing everyone in Hell, who saw his photo with a rubber duckling in the bath. Apparently, among the princes of Hell to play with the duckling is not common. Each monster, killed by Ash, opens the way to the next - totally Ash has to kill a hundred monsters.
Ash is chasing monsters in several spaces that have their own design. Among them there is a cave, a laboratory, a spaceship with a team of talking animals and a casino.
The game is good for its mood - ironic and humorous, which is maintained throughout the game and is always surprised by an abundance of jokes and fancies. The game is full of surprises. Unexpected ways of murder, stylish crazy monsters, excellent finds for the hero. There is always something going on in the game - and not only with the hero. On the whole space of the screen, the world lives and turns into something previously unprecedented and exciting.
Survive the ancient temples of Zuma, the critically acclaimed action-puzzler from PopCap! Deep in the jungle lie hidden temples bursting with traps and trickery, and it's up to you to uncover their treasures. Fire magical balls from your stone frog idol to make matches of three or more and clear the deadly chain before it reaches the golden skull.
Explore all the temples — if you're good, you’ll rack up huge combos and special bonuses that'll help you on your way. But think fast and aim smart, or you'll be history in this action-packed puzzle challenge!
4. Zuma's Revenge!
An irresistible force has taken our fearless frog to an island where the ribbeting puzzle-action of Zuma has evolved in amazing ways… but evil spirits and tenacious tiki bosses rule the land!
Survive the ire of the island by firing stone spheres to destroy the deadly stream of balls. Conquer over 60 levels by staying sharp and avoiding hidden traps. Slide and hop for smarter shots; hit targets for exotic bonuses; detonate new power-up balls; battle six imposing tiki bosses and guide your agile amphibian to victory in four all new game modes! Will you succumb to the perilous pitfalls, or can you tame the jungle in this PopCap ball-blasting challenge?
Conquer over 60 levels and defeat six mini-game Boss Battles
Score explosive power-ups including three new shots
Explore new gameplay like lily-pad hopping, slide-aiming, and more
Take a shot at 70 all-new Challenges in the Jungle of Mystery, Quiet Village, Lost City and Mosquito Coast.
Run the Iron Frog gauntlet — beat 10 levels in a row!
Turn up the heat in Heroic Frog mode
Enjoy amazing graphics and effects that bring Zuma into the modern world of gaming
5. Velocity Ultra
Velocity®Ultra is an award-winning top down shooter that puts you in control of the galaxy’s only Quarp Jet, an advanced spacecraft with the ability to teleport at will. Tasked with rescuing survivors from a collapsed black hole, you’ll need to use both firepower and quick-wits to catapult the Quarp Jet through 50 levels of sci-fi action.
Featuring explosive visual effects, an anime-inspired art style and an exhilarating electronic soundtrack, Velocity Ultra combines the speed, ferocity and challenge of classical arcade shooters while introducing a whole new layer of complexity to the genre with unique puzzle mechanics.Key Features
- Fly the most advanced spacecraft in the galaxy through 50 challenging levels.
- Solve devious puzzles and outsmart enemies using a range of space-shifting controls.
- Full Steamworks integration including over 30 achievements and a full collection of Steam Trading Cards.
- Online leaderboards and a pitch-perfect ranking system for every level.
- Fully configurable keyboard controls and full gamepad support.
- Bonus missions and a range of hidden mini-games to discover as you play.
6. Zuma Deluxe
Survive the ancient temples of Zuma, the critically acclaimed action-puzzler from PopCap! Deep in the jungle lie hidden temples bursting with traps and trickery, and it's up to you to uncover their treasures. Fire magical balls from your stone frog idol to make matches of three or more and clear the deadly chain before it reaches the golden skull.
Explore all the temples — if you're good, you’ll rack up huge combos and special bonuses that'll help you on your way. But think fast and aim smart, or you'll be history in this action-packed puzzle challenge!
- 3D accelerated graphics and effects.
- Stunning sounds and tribal tunes.
- Explore the Adventure mode and test your skills in Gauntlet mode.
- Over 20 temples to explore!
Categories in common with Zuma Deluxe: Casual
7. Kingdom Rush Origins
The most addicting tower defense game returns in an all-new prequel adventure - welcome to Kingdom Rush Origins!
Kingdom Rush Origins is the third installment of the award-winning Kingdom Rush saga, loved by millions and earning accolades from gamers and critics around the globe. Take a trip back to the beginning, before Vez’nan ever thought to threaten the kingdom with the gem of power, and experience even more of the lightning-fast, exceptionally captivating gameplay that made the franchise a cornerstone of essential tower defense games. In this exciting prequel, command your elven army and defend mystical lands from sea serpents, evil sorcerers, and wave after wave of gnoll tribesmen, all with the help of brand-spankin’ new towers, heroes, and spells to fend off every last baddie.
Kingdom Rush Origins packs in a treasure trove of new content and features while keeping the signature look that millions have come to love.Key Features
- Re-enter the world of Kingdom Rush: visit mysterious elven forests, magical faery realms and even floating ruins of an ancient metropolis!
- Unleash the power of the elves with brand new towers and troops! Elf Archers, Mystic Mages, Stone Druids and the Elven Infantry make up the backbone of your army.
- Discover new specialized tower upgrades with over 18 abilities! Vanquish your enemies with elven marksmen, runed bears, magic-wielding wizards, and even giant animated trees.
- Take up arms against new enemies enemy types and engage in epic boss battles! Face hordes of Gnolls, giant spiders, and the terrible Twilight army.
- Master and upgrade legendary heroes and their awesome powers and spells!
- Rain lightning, summon reinforcements, and use each hero’s unique power to obliterate scores of enemies!
- Immerse yourself in hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements, with three difficulty modes for the newbs and veterans alike.
- Play different game modes - Classic, Iron, and Heroic - and prove your mettle as a master tactician.
- Study your enemies and your towers with an in-game encyclopedia.
8. MU Legend
Following the footsteps of internationally successful MU titles (MU Online, MU Origin), MU Legend offers an authentic alternative to the dungeon crawler gaming experience.
A game with its own unique signature, MU Legend blends the dark fantasy world of an MMO with the richness of hack 'n' slash gaming.
Enhancing the key features that have made the ARPG genre popular over the decades, MU Legend allows the imagination to run wild through a world of RPG myths and legends.
"Rich PvE and PvP Content"
MU Legend gives players unparalleled access to a wide array customization and a vast range of PvE and PvP content.
PvE-driven players can enjoy a great variety of features: From procedural solo & co-op dungeons to legacy MU content such as Blood Castle & the Endless Tower, players are spoiled for choice when it comes to hunting for the greatest gear.
For PvP aficionados, matchmaking and ranking systems allow the most skilled players to rise to the top and get the recognition they deserve: Warriors can not only face off in classic 1v1 battles, but can also claim victory in 3v3 team brawls. Plus, guilds can get in on the action in a massive tournament where up to 16 guilds compete fiercely for 1 territory. In MU Legend, PvP players have all the opportunities they need to shine on the battlefield and make their mark on history.
"Experience the difference of MU Legend with fast-paced & action-driven gameplay of a new kind."
"Immersive, powerful atmosphere"
From the very first level, MU Legend evokes a sensation of almightiness.
In best hack 'n' slash tradition, but unlike most current action RPG games, all classes in MU Legend possess powerful area-of-effect skills right from the start, making levelling a truly thrilling and satisfying experience for players of all levels.
"Character and Skill Customization Unleashed"
MU Legend offers deep and sophisticated character skill customization, which is a dream come true for those skill-tree designers out to satisfy their curiosity or improve their gameplay abilities.
Each character can be customized and tailored to fit any player's gameplay methods!
"Suitable for Low- and High-Spec Computers"
Play MU Legend on a wide range of systems: Powered by Unreal Engine 3, MU Legend is supported both by more modest PC configs as well as those with the best hardware setups.
X-Men is a home console video game produced by Sega in 1993, based on the adventures of the Marvel Comics superhero team, the X-Men. One or two players can play as any of four pre-chosen X-Men. X-Men is a Mega Drive/Genesis-exclusive game and in 1995 was followed up by X-Men 2: Clone Wars.
Categories in common with X-Men: Action
10. Castlevania: Harmony of Despair
Castlevania: Harmony of Despair is an action, adventure and arcade game developed by Konami Digital Entertainment. It was originally released in 2010. It was published by Konami. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play Castlevania: Harmony of Despair on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. The game is sold via PlayStation Store.
It was produced by Koji Igarashi. It was directed by Shutaro Iida. Tomoaki Hirono and Yasuhiro Ichihashi scored the game.
11. Dungeon Hunter 5
Do you fight for good? Or for the gold?
Fate has thrust the land into an age of chaos that ushered in the rise of darkness. Now, the people must fend for themselves against bandits, monsters and other unspeakable terrors. However, for mercenaries and bounty hunters, this is an age of unbridled opportunity and prosperity, for justice always demands a high price, and their business has never been better!
AN EPIC SOLO CAMPAIGN
o Hunt down monsters and villains through all 94 missions of this expansive story.
o Discover a variety of environments, from the shattered realm of Valenthia to the cold and barbarous Valen Outpost.
FIGHT WITH FRIENDS
o Rally up to 3 other players to fight side-by-side in co-op mode.
o Hire friends as Allies to help you along your journey of vengeance.
UNLOCK LEGENDARY POWERS
o Wield over 900 pieces of armor and weaponry.
o Unleash hundreds of devastating spells and skills.
o Master the Elements by strategically equipping the best spells and gear for each mission.
BUILD, DEFEND & RAID
o Protect your loot with over 60 Trap Rooms and 230 different Minions.
o Craft more powerful defenders by collecting Minion Shards in co-op mode.
o Upgrade your Trap Rooms and DARE your rivals to try and break through.
ALWAYS A NEW CHALLENGE
o Take on Daily and Weekly Events for more fun and huge rewards.
o How far can you go in the Trial of Elements?
o Climb the Leaderboard to earn mighty rewards in the Legendary Hunts.
o Unlock unique rewards in special seasonal events.
IMPORTANT Dungeon Hunter 5 requires an iPad 2 (or newer), iPhone 4s (or newer), or iPod touch 5th generation. An Internet connection is required to play.
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
12. Final Fight: Double Impact
Final Fight™: Double Impact is a hard-hitting journey through Capcom history. This HD-filtered combo of Final Fight™ and Magic Sword has online co-op mode, remixed music, unlockables, and online leaderboards! In Final Fight™, the Mad Gear street gang has kidnapped Mayor Mike Haggar’s daughter, Jessica. Refusing to give into their demands, Haggar – a former pro wrestler – sets out to rescue Jessica with the help of her boyfriend, a martial artist named Cody, and his friend, a modern-day ninja named Guy. Together, take back Metro City, one smashed face at a time. In Magic Sword, you are the Brave One, a warrior on a quest to defeat the demon Drokmar, who has cast the world to a lightless hell. Battle through the Dragon's Tower as you hone your skills with sword and magic and conquer the minions of evil. Rescue 8 heroic allies to aid you, but beware of chimera, orcs, dragons, trolls and monsters... all in the wait, hungry for blood.
Platform: PlayStation 3
13. Luxor 2 HD
The much anticipated sequel to the #1 casual game of 2005, LUXOR 2 HD has been re-imagined and sets the new standard for action-puzzlers with dazzling new HD graphics & effects.
Luxor 2 HD still offers the addictive and easy-to-learn, yet difficult to master game play which made the award-winning Luxor franchise such a smash hit, while taking the game to a completely new level.
Luxor 2 HD takes you on a beautiful voyage through the land of ancient Egypt. Play 88, gorgeously rendered levels in brilliant, widescreen HD graphics set amongst the pyramids and temples of ancient Egypt. Use your mystical winged scarab to shoot and destroy the approaching magical spheres before they reach the pyramids at the end of their path. And to help you shoot down those enemy spheres, Luxor 2 HD features more explosive power-ups than ever before.Key Game Features
- 88 explosively challenging levels with 26 re-mastered HD Widescreen Backgrounds
- Spectacular new Visual Effects throughout
- Four invigorating levels of difficulty, including the expert level that unlocks the mind-blowing Challenge of Horus
- Over 80 statistics and badges, plus bonus rounds at the end of each stage
- Ranking system to let players work their way from Farm Hand to Pharaoh
- Three stimulating modes of play, including the Survival and Practice modes
- 13 explosive and unique power-ups, including the Color Cloud, Net, Dagger and Lightning Storm, to help destroy the oncoming enemy spheres
- 13 intense and rewarding bonus rounds at the end of each stage in the game
14. PAC-MAN Pop
PAC-MAN Pop! is the only game that combines classic arcade action with hours of addictive bubble shooting puzzles! Fun and free to play!
PAC-MAN needs your help to stop the Ghosts once again! Inky, Blinky, Pinky and Clyde have trapped all the fruit in the land, but that’s not all! Those pesky Ghosts have also left bubble traps that PAC-MAN’s beloved pets keep falling for! Rescue his pets by matching bubbles and using Power-Ups across hundreds of challenging levels in this exciting new game starring everyone’s favorite gaming icon!
PAC-MAN Pop! Features:
Enjoy Hours of Arcade Action!
• PAC-MAN characters meet bubble-blasting fun in an all-new puzzle adventure!
• Meet Winky an all-new mischievous ghost, exclusive to PAC-MAN Pop!
• Pop pesky Ghosts, burst their bubble traps and save PAC-MAN’s pets!
• Explore over 14+ PAC-WORLDs!
• Match your way through hundreds of levels, with new puzzles always being added!
Plenty of Addicting Game Modes!
• All-New! Challenge mode let’s you earn exclusive rewards for a limited time!
• New obstacles, modes and challenges will leave you hungry for more!
Use Classic PAC-MAN Power-Ups!
• Unleash Power-Ups to get bigger, burst multiple rows of bubbles and turn ghosts blue!
Share the Fun with Friends
• Compete and compare your scores with friends on the leaderboards!
• Do your friends need a little help? Send your friends free lives!
Download PAC-MAN Pop! today!
PAC-MAN Pop! is FREE TO PLAY but includes items for purchase within the game.
Other PAC-MAN Games You May Like:
PAC-MAN CE DX
PAC-MAN™ POP! & © 2016-2017 BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
15. Muramasa: The Demon Blade
The creators of the acclaimed hit Odin Sphere return with a new tale of possessed souls, forgotten pasts, and unimaginable destinies. This adventure unfolds during feudal Japan’s Genroku era, a volatile time marked by warring factions and grave civil unrest under the reign of the evil Shogun Tsunayoshi Tokugawa. Play as two heroes thrust into this treacherous climate as they venture across the dangerous countryside in a race to collect an array of legendary cursed swords before the vile Shogun can reach them. Who will you encounter? Friend of foe? Find out in Muramasa: The Demon Blade.
16. Super Dungeon Bros
Embark on a quest from the gods of rock with heavy metal heroes Axl, Lars, Freddie and Ozzie in Super Dungeon Bros, a fast paced, action focused, rock themed dungeon brawler!Super Dungeon Bros BroverviewPlay on your own or with up to 4 friends in couch or online co-op as you raid the deepest dungeons of Rökheim in search of epic loot, hordes of evil undead and the legends of long lost fabled rock stars! Wield wicked weapons with devastating destruction or exploit the punishing puzzles and terrifying traps that will slice and dice foes and bros alike. Fling your friends onto far off ledges and distant trap triggers, hurl your bros at advancing attackers or unleash your tag team tactics with the ultimate bro-op offensive!
If really you’re up for the challenge, test your heavy metal in the deadly daily dungeon or master the way of the wicked weekly dungeon and climb to the peak of the global leaderboards.
Just remember, always put your BrosB4Foes!Super Dungeon Bros Key Features
- Multiple WorldsExplore the rock themed realm of Rökheim and dive deep into the worlds of Cryptheim (an underground dungeon complex), Chillheim (a brewery built upon a natural brew geyser) and Bogheim (a sprawling jungle filled with poisonous plants and animals).
- Better with Bros!Play with up to 4 friends or venture into the deepest depths of Rökheim alone in scary single player.
- Online & Couch Co-OpRaid the dungeons of Rökheim in on or offline co-op multiplayer with cross platform play between Xbox One & Windows 10 or PS4 and PC/Mac.
- Endless Dungeon CombinationsNever rock the same dungeon twice thanks to the random room generation AI, with unlimited dungeon designs.
- Roguelike PlatformingExploit the punishing puzzles with deadly effect or harness the terrifying traps that will slice and dice foes and bros alike!
- Wicked WeaponsChoose from a range of wicked weapons over 4 weapon classes including swords, crossbows, hammers and wands as you plunder the darkest depths of Rökheim in search of epic loot!
- Mini MissionsMaintain your game with regular mini missions to increase your wealth and in game arsenal!
- Daily & Weekly DungeonsCompete with friends from around the world in the deadly daily dungeon or master the way of the wicked weekly dungeon to climb to the peak of the global leaderboards.
- Rock the Night AwayEpic boss battles and a cast of fiendish foes compliment a totally rocking soundtrack!
17. Shoot 1UP
Why play shoot 'em ups one ship at a time?
Launch them all at once! Unleash an entire armada of ships in Shoot 1UP!
Instead of stowing each 1UP you collect, each new ship becomes playable immediately, resulting in an ever-growing armada of destruction!
With your home world ruined, lead your detached battalion's charge by destroying the mechanical-tentacle hybrid attack forces responsible for your pain.
- 1UPs INSTANTLY ENTER THE ACTION!
- Command up to 30 ships at the SAME TIME!
- 2 PLAYER LOCAL CO-OP play for 60 SIMULTANEOUS player ship INSANITY!
- Contract your phalanx to dodge enemy fire, expand your ships to fire the PLASMA AUGER!
- WEAPONS UPGRADE as you collect more ships (And they downgrade when you lose them so stay sharp!)
- Sacrifice ships for a BULLET-VAPORIZING BOMB which increases in power the more ships you've collected!
- Manic Shooting without all the wailing and gnashing of teeth--NORMAL GAMERS can actually enjoy this!
- Hardcore? Crank up the difficulty and gameplay speed for THUMB-TWISTING manuevers!
- Classic shmup design - six levels of alien lands ready for you to get your revenge!
- New for Steam version - Steam Leaderboards, Steam Achievements, Trading Cards, remappable keyboard controls, and more!
18. Mushroom Wars 2
Dear Mushroom Friends,
Thank you so much for your patience and support during this “Coming soon” time. See you in the game indeed very soon!
Multiplayer:Wild cooperative and competitive multiplayer modes for up to 4 players, including 2v2
Online ranked matches with league system
Fierce hero characters who can turn the tide of battle with special skills
Short-session battles with up to thousands of Mushroom troops
Local multiplayer for 2 people, replay feature, and spectator mode make it easy to enter the competitive scene
Single-player:Story-driven campaign with over 100 missions complete with boss battles
A large variety of map configurations and modifiers to keep aspiring Commanders on their toes
Customize difficulty settings for an even more tailored adventure, make your experience more challenging (or easier).
Mushroom Wars 2 is the highly anticipated sequel to the RTS hit. Building upon the core gameplay experience that made the original Mushroom Wars so enjoyable, new game will take you and your friends on a journey of mighty hero characters across campaign of four tribes of Mushroom Folk, and even wilder competitive multiplayer and 2 vs 2 teamplay. Dominate your opponents in the game’s signature, action-packed combat!
All-new heroes serve as the leaders to your strategic onslaught, lending you a set of unique abilities to unleash as you see fit. Choose the hero that best fits your play style from four different tribes: brave Shrooms, alien Proteus, amazonian Shii’Moris, necromantic Grims.
Learning the ropes of mushroom warfare is easy with simple and intuitive controls as well as gamepad support. But the journey to become a fearsome commander requires fast reflexes, an eye for strategy, and the ability to oversee up to thousands of units at once.
Once you’re confident in your skills, putting your mushroom army against other players is the best way to improve. Mushroom Wars 2 comes tournament-ready, with a league system and ranked matches that make for fierce competition. Just want to enjoy a friendly skirmish with your friends? Custom games let you try out new strategies with up to three friends in free-for-all or team-based matches.
Whether you are battling enemy hordes in the the depths of the single-player campaign, or competing against your friends in various multiplayer modes, Mushroom Wars 2 provides intense, fast-paced short-session battles!
19. Super Kirby Clash
Take on all your favourite bosses from the Kirby series. Play solo or with up to three friends via local multiplayer, local wireless playor online multiplayer, and save the Dream Kingdom!
Build your own Team Kirby, choosing any combination of the four unique roles. Each role’s weapons and abilities are different, so mix and match to suit each quest and ensure victory!
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Vesta is a witty 6-year-old girl who lives in a desolate underground maze – the ruins of a once-bright city inhabited by humans and perfect machines. Although this world can be lonely, she is kept company by her friend BOT. It advises her and encourages her to do the tasks she is assigned, although it knows much more than it lets on. In order to survive in this passive yet hostile environment, BOT will give Vesta a real helper – DROID. He may be a bit rough around the edges, but he'll handle physical tasks that would be impossible for a fully grown adult, let alone a little girl. Besides, he is the perfect weapon to defend against the dangers lurking in the remains of this abandoned complex.
Join Vesta as she explores various environments over 36 levels full of obstacles and enemy robots. She'll need her brains and DROID's power to traverse this varied landscape, properly manage the little energy left in the complex, solve the numerous puzzles she finds in her path, and even fight to survive. But most of all she will need to discover the truth of this story.
21. Pain Train 2
The subways clearing gave new hope to the people of earth. While you were busy clearing out the New York invasion, the cyborgs have been positioning their space stations around Earth to begin using them as invasion strongholds. It's time to take the fight to them and send whats left back to where they came from. As the hero "Pain Train" you feed off the pain you inflict. This enables you to take on hordes of enemies that would otherwise overrun a normal man. Shoot your way through 12 new gore packed levels, craft new weapons, earn 30 different weapon skins, beat multiple difficulty modes, and destroy all of the overlords. Pain Train is entering a space station near you, "All Aboard!"
22. Prince of Persia: Rival Swords
Your homeland is besieged. Your people are enslaved. Now, you must use the Wii controllers to wield an array of ancient weapons and bring peace to your shattered land. You've never played Prince of Persia quite like this.
• Each of your hands controls an awe-inspiring weapon
• Use the Nunchuk to carve the deadly Daggertail through your enemy's flesh
• Devastate your enemies with stealthy Speed Kills by timing your controller movement
• Outsmart the opposition in pulse-quickening chariot races
23. Lost Sea
After a freak storm over the Atlantic, you find yourself stranded on the shores of a mysterious island. Do you have what it takes to escape the Lost Sea?
Lost Sea is an action-adventure game set inside the Bermuda Triangle. Recruit a crew of survivors who can help you explore the hazardous islands as you hunt for the artifacts needed to navigate the Lost Sea.
- Explore millions of procedurally generated islands.
- Encounter an array of deadly traps and dangerous critters.
- Recruit from a large cast of stranded with their own traits.
- Challenging gameplay and permadeath for you and your crew.
- Unlock powerful new player abilities and special moves.
- Discover useful items that will help you survive.
- Buy valuable ship upgrades that will assist you in your journey.
24. Bunny Must Die! Chelsea and the 7 Devils
From the creator of the Gundemonium Collection comes a thrilling new 2D action-platformer!
Help Bunny escape the Devils’ Labyrinth and defeat the 7 Devils in this hilariously over-the-top action-platformer game. Battle through a large, connected map filled with unique enemies, traps, and puzzles. Use magical items like the Sylph Shooter and the Hyper Heels to power up and defeat the 7 Devils. Manipulate the fabric of time to solve puzzles and survive. Will Bunny be rid of those new ears she so despises? Only with your assistance can she brave this dangerous maze...
- Beautiful hand-drawn 2D graphics
- Over-the-top comical style with a charming storyline
- Play through 7 dangerous areas and battle 7 powerful Devils
- 2 versions: Choose between the original graphics or new remixed sprites
- Acquire magical items, new abilities and manipulate time to solve puzzles
- A new arranged soundtrack by Woofle (Gundemonium Collection), alongside the original
- Full arranged soundtrack in high-quality MP3 format for listening outside of the game
- Japanese language support now available!
25. Russian Subway Dogs
Welcome, comrades! Meet Russian Subway Dogs! We have done extensive, totally legal research in order to fine tune this chaotic arcade-simulation for what it's like to scavenge for food from Russian commuters. Surviving isn't easy when you are dodging volatile vodka, rival dogs, and the rare and dangerous Subway Bear!
- A new game from the creators of They Bleed Pixels.
- Inspired by real life stray dogs who’ve learned to navigate Moscow’s subway system!
- Take on Campaign Mode with dozens of levels and over 100 unique challenges from your boss kitty: The Proletaricat.
- Highly replayable Endless Mode with online leaderboards and a score-driven difficulty algorithm that keeps each round fresh!
- Featuring detailed pixel art of Moscow’s world famous, ornately decorated subway stations.
- Play as your favourite animals from other indie games and comics (full list below!)
- From fire and ice to toxic chocolate and cooking wildlife for food, Russian Subway Dogs is full of simulated systems to discover and exploit!
- Original Soundtrack by Peter Chapman aka COINS (Guacamelee!, LittleBigPlanet Karting, Modnation Racers)
Whether you’re a dog person or more of the feline persuasion, Russian Subway Dogs has you covered. Play as a range of unlockable critters with a whole pack of special guests including:
- Question Hound from KC Green's Gunshow
- Fidel from Fidel Dungeon Rescue
- Nacho & Rad Shiba from VA-11 HALL-A
- Ratcoon from Ruin of the Reckless
- Uay Chivo from Guacamelee!
- Nidhogg from Nidhogg 2
- They Bleed Pixels inspired Clawed Kitty!
Simple enough for a puppy to pick up, but still packed with challenge! Run and jump along subway platforms. Bark behind people to scare up food and bounce vodka around the stage. Soon you’ll be discovering high-level strategies, such as cooking and eating rival wildlife with vodka explosions.
Travel the Moscow subway in Campaign Mode! Survive and thrive through dozens of levels and over 100 unique challenges from your feline leader, the Proletaricat and the mischievous Kittens!
Can you finish the level with a vegetarian diet? While protecting a bear? What about preventing the pigeons from cannibalizing each other? Complete enough levels and challenges and you'll discover the secret station at the end of the line!
Feeling competitive? Climb the online leaderboards in Endless Mode. Random Proletaricat mini-challenges and our special score driven difficulty algorithm keep each play through fresh!
From fire and ice, to cooking food and toxic chocolate, Russian Subway Dogs is full of simulated systems, allowing lots of freedom in how you earn points and deal with rival wildlife.
Will you eat the tasty but toxic chocolate for major points, or feed it to that pesky poodle that keeps stealing your shawarma? Drink hot sauce to gain powerful fire barks or feed it to a pigeon for some fire pooping air support?
In Russian Subway Dogs it’s up to you to use your knowledge and abilities to stuff your stomach and inflict as much mayhem as possible!
Musician Peter Chapman (Guacamelee!, LittleBigPlanet Karting, Modnation Racers) has created a banging original soundtrack packed with Slavic sounds and Baltic beats combined with electronic dance music.
26. Luxor Evolved
In an all-new, completely revamped LUXOR Evolved, the chains are faster, the power-ups more awesome, the shooters more stealthy. In this retro-styled arcade shooter, you’ll experience a faster, more intense LUXOR, unlike any you’ve seen before.
Revisiting the arcade classics, LUXOR Evolved is action packed with 65 unique levels, addicting effects and sound tracks. This number one marble shooter game has tons to keep the challenges coming and your shooter firing.Key Features:
- 65 levels of all-new fast and furious LUXOR
- 7 Interactive Sound Tracks
- 21 power-ups and 3 super power-ups that upgrade your Shooter
- 4 Game modes
- Unlockable secret levels and bonus levels
- 33 Achievements
27. Coffee Crisis
Coffee Crisis is an arcade-style beat 'em up that pays homage to the nineties era of classic arcade and 16-bit brawlers. Play solo or join up with a friend to fight across eight unique locations ranging from your Coffee House HQ to the far reaches of outer space. Go up against an army of wild alien enemies, and the humans that have been taken over by them using weapons, special moves, suplexes, and coffee!
The Smurglian race has come to Earth and they're not leaving until they steal our four most prized commodities: our metal music, the best coffee, cat videos, and all of the WiFi. Challenge them through unique and innovative levels inspired by real-life areas. Originally released on a retro platform that needs new games like Earthlings need WiFi, you can now take the fight to your PC. Join Black Forge Coffeehouse baristas Nick and Ashley, two galaxy gladiators called to arms to stop this madness and remove the Smurglian threat from Earth.
The Smurgliens can have all of the Rap Metal and Country Pop that they want… but if you don’t help our heroes fend off against the alien-assimilated elderly, bros, cowgirls, and meat head bouncers, they might end up going after good music!
This game features:
- Single or Local Co-Op Play
- Controller Support
- Steam Trading Cards and Badges (Coming soon!)
- Heavy Metal
- Possessed Grannies
- Dangerous amounts of caffeine
So grab a hot mug and save the world!
28. Raiden III Digital Edition
Raiden III Digital Edition is a revival of the classic Raiden series of scrolling shooter games. Raiden III has new concepts are introduced, which includes a "new 3D scrolling system" that involves the camera pointing down normal to the player while the scenery moves in three dimensions: climbing, descending, and sometimes moving vertically. The blue Laser concept is more like a beam, instead of the ones seen in prior instalments.
- Gameplay - Two player co-op mode is enhanced by an exclusive new attack skill: a beam that is usable whenever one player lines up in front of the other. In Double play mode, both players share the lives and bomb stocks, and without continues.
- Various Modes - Score Attack, Boss Rush, Replay & Gallery, Option and 3 play modes (solo, dual and double).
- 7 Unique Levels - The first three levels on Earth and the last four in space. Level design is based on previous Raiden games: the first three levels are particularly close to previous games, with the first based on the original Raiden; the bosses are also similar to those in the corresponding levels of Raiden II and Raiden DX.
- Adjustable Display Modes - Window mode, full screen mode, adjustable zoom ratios (x0.5, x1.0, x1.5, x2.0).
- Bonus Contents - 2 CD's worth of OST included with a total of 36 music!
Categories in common with Raiden III Digital Edition: Action
29. Pristine world
Pristine world is a tower defense game which takes place in a magic world where only player stays between precious magical crystals and darkness.
In the Galaxy far far away existed one world. It was reach with magic and resources, it was wonderful and beautiful. Many different creatures lived there: dwarves and elves, elementals and giants. There lived an undead race also because of high magical activity.
All was good and everybody lived in harmony. And with undead too. But once appeared one crazy ruler and his name was Alastor. He wanted to destroy all undead and began The Great Crusade. He owned secrets of powerful defensive structures, that allowed to create fortresses everywhere he wanted for hours. Alastor and his armies nearly won this war, but in the last battle one of the greatest undead mages, Ancient Lich, opened portal to the world of Darkness. Dark creatures rushed into bright new world and owned many souls of mortals, including mages, warriors, generals. Number of simple citizens they enslaved was impossible to count.
There wasn't many people who rescued. They went into another world: grey and poor for resources and magic.
After 20 years of attempts to survive heirs of Alastor decided to return to their homeworld and to check what happens there. Maybe dark spirits faded away and people freed from their slavery?
You are one of this heirs and it depends on you if your people can survive and return home or it will be lost in the Grey world. But you are not alone. Ancient knowledge is with you and sorceress Irele and her familiars Shincy will help you in you travel.
Choose a race, use towers according to your play style and modify them. Take abilities that you want. Save Pristine World from Hordes of Darkness.
You will have access to:
-Building labyrinths of towers
-Many neutral towers, which you can build playing with any race
-More than 30 tower modificators with different rarity and power
-Many different spells
-Level modificators which make levels that were already passed new and challengeable
-Cute familiars Shincy who won't let you get bored.
-Active development team who will communicate with game society.
Defend The Pristine World and give all races an opportunity to return to their home.
30. Elsword Free-to-Play
Elsword – manga-style beat 'em up
Side-scrolling battling mixed with role-playing gameplay – in Elsword it's all about style, teamwork and action!
Chose from one of the 12 cool characters and fight your way through the wildest anime adventure of your life.
Tactics, speed and skill are all required – a unique look, your own playstyle and endless fun are all guaranteed! Master your combos in solo missions and in multiplayer, experience the diversity of the crafting system and get pumped with regular events and updates.
Best of all, all this is completely free – Elsword is and will remain free-to-play.
This is Elsword:
- Super sidescroller: innovative gameplay offers a wealth of playtime and the character development of a role-playing game
- Choose your weapon: swordsman, archer or mage – every class has its advantages
- Personalised style: whether you want to wear your bathing suit, rocker gear or maybe even have a panda on your arm as an accessory, you choose your look
- Playful: the controls are easy to pick up and help you to hit the colourful manga world running
- Massive monsters: countless creatures and bosses lie in wait of heroes in sinister dungeons
31. GIGA WRECKER
GIGA WRECKER is a 2D action adventure game where you play as Reika, a girl who has the ability to manipulate debris and explore a world invaded by an army of evil robots.
Experience and enjoy unique action, attractive characters and dramatic story.
【Key Features of GIGA WRECKER】
・Mixture of exploration and physics
Smash down towering walls, use rubbles as platform and climb high cliffs……This game is an innovative mixture of physics and stage exploration.
・Combination of puzzle and action
Crush enemies with a falling object, think and choose the right weapon for the right situation……you can enjoy the achievement of solving puzzles and gimmicks, beating traps and enemies.
The player character has the power called ARCHE（ARms Creating and Handling Effect）, the ability to construct various weapons using rubbles and scraps from broken objects.
Each weapon has its own unique effect, so make full use of them to explore through the stages.
32. Death Goat
Death Goat is a bloody arcade shooter featuring hordes of brutal enemies & eardrum destroying Heavy Metal.
Zone out, sharpen your arcade twitch skills and decimate demons to a metal soundtrack featuring killer songs from:
- Between The Buried And Me
- Holy Grail
- God Forbid
- Bloodshot Dawn
- I Legion
- Tyrant of Death
- The Raven Autarchy
- Immortal Guardian
- Dawn Of Leviathan
- Extinction Level Event
- Mare Cognitum
What if your drawings came to life?
Get into the Drawfighters universe and live the unique experience of playing with your own creations!
In this epic turn based combat game, you will be able to draw your own fighters and use them in the battle thanks to Wildbit Studios’ RTSE technology.
Choose a team closest to your combat style among a large amount of creatures and a nearly endless set of unique skills. Will you find the winner team?
Fight against dangerous rivals and go for the final victory on the Great Tournament of the Three Volcanoes. Don’t hesitate any longer and unleash your hidden creative talents! Download the free mobile App (The Shaman of DrawFighters) or use the Book of the Magic Stones (www.drawfighters.com/fightingbook) to capture your creatures, and let the fights begin!
Do you dare?
2GB minimum save size
Drawfighters ©2016 Wildbit Studios, S.L. All rights reserved.
RTSE Technology ©2012-2016 Wildbit Studios, S.L. All rights reserved.What if your drawings came to life? Get into the Drawfighters universe and live the unique experience of playing with your own creations! In this epic turn based combat game, you will be able to draw your own fighters and use them in the battle thanks to Wildbit’s RTSE tech. Don’t hesitate any longer and unleash your hidden creative talents! Download the free mobile App or use the Book of the Magic Stones and let the fights begin! Do you dare?
Categories in common with Drawfighters: Role Playing
Platform: PlayStation 4
34. Last Knight: Rogue Rider Edition
and ragdoll physics driven jousting! It is fast-paced action in a never ending randomly generated Unreal Engine powered fantasy world!
The story mode put it's player in control of a squire on its way of becoming a knight. But before he can prove himself, events of epic proportions make him the last hope for the kingdom! On his heroic adventure he will have to fight the horned bucket heads and oversized hungry creatures. He will have to get through a wide range of dangerous environments as well as his own Knightmares. But beside the story there is much more. Various game modes let you adventure through always different never ending generated worlds filled with riches and dangers. On your journeys you will also find quests that will take each of the characters on different missions in the hunt for fame and glory as well as gold and chivalry. Gold can be spent on fancy power ups, while chivalry can unlock world bending mutators and different view modes like the intense first person view. Cutting-edge features like a fully dynamic randomized weather system and a collision system that can alter basically everything of the world geometry make this game even more over the top.
- A full-fledged adventure in the story mode
- Randomly generated world in the different endless modes
- Your own adventure in a generated kingdom in the Rogue Rider Adventure mode
- Wide range of different fantasy environments
- Quests and rewards system
- Beautiful graphics archived with the Unreal Engine
- Unique Power ups and other special unlock-ables
- Customization with different characters
- Dynamic weather system
- Ragdoll physics feedback
- Impacts alter and deform the world
- 3rd Person, First Person and Bird's Eye view modes
- World Mutators, Body Mutators and randomly generated hats
35. Stardust Galaxy Warriors: Stellar Climax
Stardust Galaxy Warriors: Stellar Climax is an engaging 1-4 player couch co-op action shooter game, combining SHMUP and Brawler-like gameplay with light RPG elements. Choose from different game modes, gameplay settings, mechs, weapons and upgrades to customize your experience freely. Soar through space, defeat evil and save the future... from itself!
- Local co-op for up to 4 players
- 5 badass player characters, with their distinct special abilities and superweapons
- A vast arsenal of primary and secondary weapons
- An extensive and customizable list of game settings; play the way you want
- A light touch of RPG-mechanics, just for fun
- A 10-level campaign with a tongue-in-cheek story to tie it together
- Endless Gauntlet-mode that gets progressively harder as you play
- Challenge mode with five predefined challenges
- An amazing, album-length soundtrack (DLC)
- A disco ball
- A character named Gundula von Übelvamp
- No shocking plot twists in the end, like totally
- You can always trust bullet points
THE YEAR 2087 NEEDS US
You are the new Galactic Police Force, restoring peace and order to the universe. Up to four-player adventures await! Jump in your Galaxy Gear Mech and become the space warrior that saves the future. It's now or never.
CREATE THE RULES
Go with the default rulesets, or tune the gameplay settings to your liking. Adjust health and shield amounts, fire rates, drop rates, hitbox sizes or turn friendly fire on for a frantic, dangerous experience. Choose the way you play from relaxed star rides to maddening bullet-hells!
FIVE MECHS FOR DELIVERING GALACTIC JUSTICE
- Choose from five unique, badass mechs, each coming with its own special abilities.
- Blue Falcon, the Sniper, uses spears and missile barrages to kill his opposition from afar.
- Red Tiger, the Berserker, goes hog wild with frenzied claw attacks and time altering abilities.
- Silver Wolf, the Dasher, charges from place to place exploding enemies into pieces with his bombs.
- Black Bear, the Reflector, uses shields to make her allies invulnerable and her enemies die to their own bullets.
- Amber Fox, the Nullifier, sucks in enemy fire only to return it to them tenfold and stabilizes the playing field.
A SPRAWLING GALAXY
Blast evil left and right. The campaign game mode takes you to a perilous journey through space. From the depths of oceans, through alien hives and haunted factories to the outer limits of hyperspace. Explore the galaxy and its beautiful space scenery while destroying the evil.
GALACTIC WEAPON ARSENAL
Equip yourself with a combination of primary and secondary weapons, ranging from pulse rifles, chain guns and rail guns to rockets, shotguns and space flamethrowers! Up to 49 unique weapon combinations in addition to different upgrades and power-ups help you on the way.
GREETINGS FROM THE 90's
Synth samples of yesterday are your allies in the struggle for tomorrow. Hypermelodic soundtrack is here to match your galactic operations!
36. Prince of Persia: Trilogy in HD
Prince of Persia: Trilogy in HD is an action game developed by Ubisoft Montreal. It came out on 19-11-2010. It was published by Ubisoft Entertainment. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
Prince of Persia: Trilogy in HD is available on PlayStation 3.
Categories in common with Prince of Persia: Trilogy in HD: Action
Platform: PlayStation 3
37. 1917 - The Alien Invasion DX
1917 - The Alien Invasion is a memorization shooter combined with the fast and frantic action of bullet hell shoot 'em ups.
You are in the role of Dr. Brunhild Stahlmüller, an acomplished weapon scientist who upgrades a WW1 triplane with superior alien technology to attack the invaders. You will avenge mankind and take the battle into the darkness of space until you reach an ancient alien world.
- Fight from Verdun to the heart of the alien world!
- Majestic and extravagant pixel art inspired by the golden age of arcades.
- Accessible with a fair difficulty curve.
- Intense action and highly polished gameplay
- 8 stages with huge boss encounters.
- Bloodshed and gore.
- Psychedelic soundtrack.
- Full Xbox controller support.
- Digital art book (PDF).
The year is 1917 - war engulfed the earth. Billions were slaughtered at the hands of unprecedented technology in the name of fanaticism. Yet all previous atrocities were as preambles to an even greater, unforeseeable catastrophe. When on the 15th of April, a host of aliens descended from war-torn skies and opened fire indiscriminately on soldier and civilian alike, the foundations of the world were shaken and mankind would face his darkest hour. Against such a terrifying, overwhelming foe, the scrambling, exhausted nations of Earth had no choice but to put aside their old grudges and fight side by side if they wanted to avert total extinction – or worse. Still, courage and unity were not enough to match the sheer power of a species so advanced that the very cosmos proved no obstacle to them.
Meanwhile Dr. Brunhild Stahlmüller, an accomplished scientist, worked tirelessly with her assistant, Harmuth Griesgram, on developing an experimental airplane codenamed the Red Beezlebub. Based not only on existing aeronautical technology but also on fragments of alien wrecks from the recent battlefields, this new invention is capable of prolonged atmospheric flight as well as deep, interstellar travel. Finding no pilots left in any condition – bodily or mentally – to take the pilot seat, the brave doctor dons the helmet herself and takes the Red Beezlebub on her virgin flight; to the battlefields of Verdun. Her target: the Chessmaster, the new, self-crowned king of humanity. An usurper and abomination. Fueled by gasoline and hatred, her Valkyrie's flight will end either in blood-soaked victory or glorious death. Little did she know that he himself is only a piece on the real player's board, and she is watching Brunhild's every move with greedy, leering eyes…
For more story, watch the German story trailer with english subtitles:
38. Deep Under the Sky
Try life as a strange jellyfish on a remarkable world. Learn to fly through the skies of a psychedelic Venus, to explore and flourish.
Fling, jet, grapple and roll your way through 80 levels of tentacle-flying physics fun. Time your bursts just right to explore every cleft and cranny of the floating beasts inhabiting the mysterious dark side of Venus. This game uses only one button but don't be fooled - you'll have to think like a jellyfish and zen to the heady biorhythms of the planet before you learn its secrets.Key Features
- Trippy chillout soundtrack
- 80 levels in four gorgeous worlds to explore
- Jet-powered jellyfish with grappling hook tentacles
- Only one button - play while petting your cat!
- Hidden bonus stars that I bet you can't reach
- Secret (well I just ruined it didn't I) hardcore mode
- Physics based explosions - jellyfish bits everywhere!
- Turn into a ball and roll like Samus
- Bouncers, gates, mines and other obstacles
- More particle effects than your human brain can handle
39. BlastZone 2
***BlastZone 1 + BlastZone 2 combo: Comes bundled with BlastZone 1, both in its original form and as a remastered version in the form of "Classic" mode; get two games for the price of one!
BlastZone 2 is an action packed side scrolling shooter that will really get your adrenaline pumping! Play solo or join up with a friend locally or online and battle the alien forces that have invaded the planet and take the fight to them! Feel the excitement of breaking through the enemy barricade at high speed! Enjoy innovative gameplay mechianics such as 2nd person shooter sequences and creative use of 3D gameplay mechanics added to the traditional 2D formula. There are also tons of game modes, ship types, difficulty levels, and turbo modes to keep you entertained for a very long time. There are litterally hundreds of ways to play the game, so every player can have their own unique experience! Explore the many multiplayer strategies such as the heavy gunner and light defender to buy time while the ultimate weapons charge up!
BlastZone 2 is a new approach to the shooter genre that emphasizes fast paced and strategic gameplay with tons of content to explore.
NOTE: BlastZone 2 fully supports a wide variety of DirectInput and XInput gamepads, including the XBox 360 gamepad. If you're unsure about your gamepad's compatibility, test it out with the free demo.
- 2D controls, but with hazards and gameplay elements moving around in full 3D space
- Cooperative multiplayer both local and online for 2 players
- An 8 mission campaign that really keeps you on your toes
- Unlock the full power of your ship with hyper mode and unleash the devastating power of the omega cannon!
- Classic A mode, a greatly improved version of BlastZone 1
- Classic B mode, with a unique points-budgeting mechanic
- Survival mode, similar to mission mode, but lasts forever. Go for the leaderboard highscore!
- Blitz mode, start with a fully powered ship to fend off massive hordes of enemies!
- Multiple difficulty levels designed for new players up to genre veterans so everyone can have fun
- 4 expansive game play environments, such as mountains, caves, and outer space
- 7 selectable ships, each with different stats and abilities
- 15 weapon types including beams, cluster grenades, force fields, power bolts, and machine guns
- Hundreds of different enemy types, each with different behaviors and stats
- An online world leaderboard to see how you stack up to the competition
- A Turbo mode for each of the survival modes for experienced gamers
- Additional levels and content to be released for free
40. MegaMan Powered Up
Mega Man Powered Up[a] is a side-scrolling platform video game developed and published by Capcom. It was released for the PlayStation Portable (PSP) handheld game console in March 2006. It is a remake of the original Mega Man game released in 1987 for the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES). Players control the eponymous star Mega Man who must stop Dr. Wily from conquering the world using eight robots called Robot Masters. Unlike the original game, players can control these eight Robot Masters under the right circumstances. Other new features include a level creator mode and a challenge mode.
First revealed in 2005, Powered Up was produced by series mainstay Keiji Inafune. It was released in a bundle alongside Mega Man: Maverick Hunter X (also for PSP) and was slated for release on the PSP's PlayStation Network (PSN). It was released for the PSN service in Japan, but a US release did not occur due to technical difficulties. The game uses a chibi-style that was intended for the original game but was not possible at the time. The designers intended to keep this design faithful to the way the characters worked and looked in the original. While it received generally positive reviews, the game sold poorly, and plans for a remake of Mega Man 2 titled Mega Man Powered Up 2 fell through.
41. Bad Caterpillar
Partake in a 2D retro action the likes of which hasn’t been seen since the collapse of the arcades decades ago. Experience intense non-stop action as you fight off space insect hordes, collect weapons and power-ups, and battle for high score bragging rights against the entire world. And you know, save mankind from extinction at the hands of caterpillars, scorpions, spiders, and a slew of other ill-tempered giant killer insects.
"Bad Caterpillar is the game you deserve, but also the one you need."
- Commissioner Gordman
42. Defenders: Tower Defense Origins
Fight off hordes of evil mutants created by a cataclysmic event in Nival’s new tower defense meets collectible card game, Defenders.
"Must play for any tower defense enthusiast."
– Daniel Tack, Forbes.com
"Nival has nailed the core concepts of the genre."
– Jeremy Duff, GamingNexus.com
– Joshua Dennison, PixelsOrDeath.com
Prime World: Defenders combines classic tower defense gameplay with collectible card game elements. Your towers, your spells and your traps are all magical cards that you can collect and upgrade. Earning random sets of cards after each battle allows each player to create unique and exciting strategies!
Freeze, burn, poison, explode and slash countless enemies attempting to stop you from gathering artifacts from the old kingdom. Choose your cards carefully and play them strategically - there will be heavy resistance along the way. Battle everything from small mutated fungi to powerful giant goblins and nagas!
In addition to the story-driven single-player campaign in Prime World: Defenders, each players’ experience is unique thanks to custom generated missions!
• Full Retina support with beautiful 3D graphics!
• Customize and create your own towers by forging and merging their abilities!
• Over 20 tower types and 25 upgrade levels for each tower!
• A full PC game that you can now play on mobile!
• Leaderboards and over 100 achievements!
• 36 types of violent monsters and ferocious bosses with special weaknesses!
• Captivating storyline with 23 missions, extra boss levels, and randomly generated missions!
• Use special placement near buildings and anomalies to boost your powerful attacks!
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4S & higher, iPod touch 5th generation, iPad 2 and iPad mini & higher.
Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/PrimeWorldDefenders
Please note that the game is free to play but you can purchase some items in it with real money. However, this is not essential to get a perfect game experience.
43. Chromadrome 2
Fancy a psychedelic trip through the strangeness of quantum space?
Chromadrome 2 is the light-speed arcade game where all you have to do is stay on the perfectly straight tracks.
Every level introduces new hazards, improved weapons and crazier effects. The speed of play can be adjusted to your own sweet spot and you can select your favorite music to play along with.
Optional spacial distortion screen effects can be customized to create bizarre quantum realities.
By collecting medals you can unlock 40 Bonus Features to alter all aspects of the game.
There's an Academy for practicing tricky sections, 6 Time-trial courses to master, one super long Warp level challenge plus a full bonus 3D racing game thrown in.
Over 100 levels all with optional random seeds so you can learn them by heart or just tune in to your quantum side and go free-style.
Chromadrome 2 is the game I always wanted to write. It's now over 10 years later and it's the one game I still come back to and experience the euphoria again and again.
Anyone remember the sister game I wrote for iPhone Snail Mail? This is that on acid and then some!
44. Tank Force
As soon as early access period will end, you would be able to accomplish in-game transactions
Tank Force - the coolest free online tank shooter
This is a new word in online tank battles, which combines the best qualities of a tank simulator and thrilling arcade battles. Large-scale battles and lots of really existing tanks and their modifications are already available in Tank Force.
Tank Force is a game with excellent graphics, advanced tanks and maps that allows you to compete with and beat your opponents from around the world.
Choose the real tanks from Russia, NATO. Take part in large-scale online tank battles in unique arenas, get rewards and higher rankings than other players. Earn money every day by winning in hot tank battles!
Many players from around the world are part of a growing community of tankers. Lead your tank into battle and join them, join in the fight for dominance.
Play Tank Force for free, unlock new tanks, explore realistic arenas, enjoy the amazing graphics.
Constantly updated content that includes tanks, maps, missions, events, and much more. Everything is free and was done to make tank battles even more exciting.
Dive into the world of tank battles:
- Cross platform PVP battles 10x10
- Different battle modes
- 29advanced crawler and wheeled tanks
- Realistic combat arenas that represent different geographical zones
- Possibility to take into battle 10 tanks
- Ability to play with advanced AI and real players
Complete, get and learn:
- Regular in-game events
- Tank development tree
- Unique rewards for contribution to development of the community
- Realistic physics
- Excellent graphics and sound
- Destructible environments
- Attention to detail
- Participation in the life of the project and the community
- Brand-new solutions in the world of tank battles
- Ability to play on your PC and your phone
Battle it out on realistic maps, get legendary tanks, complete missions and earn a reputation among other players. You can get all that in one game - Tank Force, a free online tank shooter.
Veteran arcade developer Triangle Service brings us the classic shmup experience with XIIZEAL! Select your mode and prepare for fast and frantic action. There are many enemies, but the side shot allows you to attack even when you're surrounded! Defeat the bosses, dodge the bullets, and go for the high score!
- Highly detailed pixel graphics - legions of tanks, planes, and robots to blow up!
- Huge boss enemies with lots of parts to destroy! Pick them apart piece by piece to reduce their firepower!
- Practice the stages one at a time in Score Attack Mode or play all 8 stages in Arcade Mode, the choice is up to you!
- Fun and intuitive scoring system. Chain kills to build the multiplier, but if you miss an enemy, it will start to drop! It's easy to learn, but hard to master.
- Adjustable difficulty settings to support all levels of player skill.
- Support for picture rotation and vertical aspect displays - play in an authentic arcade format and get a larger picture!
- Chase the top score on the global leaderboards! Scores are tracked for both Arcade Mode and Score Attack.
- Use the replay function to share your best games with friends, or plan your next attack!
- Steam achievements are supported.
Categories in common with XIIZEAL: Action
46. 秘封ナイトメアダイアリー ～ Violet Detector.
・SLOW + PHOTO 撮影ゲージ高速チャージ
更に、SLOW と PHOTO ボタンを押しっぱなしにするとショットが撃てなくなる代わりに「高速チャージ」ができます。写真評価点
47. Grav Blazer Squared
Grav Blazer Squared is an arcade space shooter with a focus on fast paced action. Players will experience procedurally generated levels with increasing difficulty. To beat a sector all space bases need to be defeated. Each base will constantly construct enemy ships to defend themselves and the ship type and strength is determined by what sector you are in. Skill based firing mechanics, rotational controlled power attacks, increasing level difficulty, and endless procedurally generated levels are some of the features players will experience.
*New Special Attack
*All new graphic approach
*New Mini Map
*Procedurally generated levels
*Rotational controlled, skill based firing mechanics
*Endless levels with increasing difficulty
*Rotational controlled, skill based special attacks
48. Zoo Rampage
Did you ever wonder how it was like to be on the other side of the fence?
In this zoo you can figure it out - take control over the whole area and destroy what kept you in prison for so long. Choose between a lot of angry animals, play their role and free them to damage each and every single space in the zoo. The more you destroy, the higher your score rises - but be aware of the zookeeper ...Features
- Quick and action-loaded gameplay
- 1-4 Player local couch multiplayer
- Easy Controls with keyboard or gamepad
- Choose between a lot of angry animals
- Damage each and every single space in the zoo
- You can choose from different levels e.g. Africa, Arctic, Jungle
49. Crystal Cosmos
Crystal Cosmos is a side scrolling color-based space shooter. You need to match your ship's color to your enemies color in order to destroy them.
However, switching colors opens you up to their attacks, creating a risk versus reward style of game play.
The game takes place in the eight Kingdoms of the Crystal Cosmos, each one is ruled by a different Gem Lord. For eons they have fought each other for supremacy.
You play as Lord Alabastar, ruler of Alabastion, the Kingdom of Light and Order. Your kingdom has been invaded by Obsidious, Lord of Darkness and Chaos. You lose the battle against the invaders. Shattered into nine pieces, the core of Alabastar narrowly escapes.
You must now travel to the eight kingdoms to retrieve the missing pieces. Break down the door of Obsitadel, and exact revenge.
*Story Mode which has eight different levels, each with it's own unique setting, enemies and boss.
*Item store where you can purchase upgrades, with shards collected from defeating foes and from completing levels.
*Dynamic game play - the game keeps track of how well you play and scores you at the end of each level.
*Stylized Graphics, bringing a unique look to this shooter.
*Custom Control System & full Gamepad support.
*Fast intelligent game play, which requires quick thinking.
*Frantic Boss battles.
Take on this clever shooter, use your fast reactions and quick thinking progress through the levels. Climbs the ranks and receive your bonus rewards.Shatter your enemies!
Plastiland is a charming handmade puzzle-platformer based on the Lemmings classical gameplay and inspired by The Neverhood’s art style.Description
Guide our lovely clay characters through 48 levels of three worlds. Save as many of plastiballs as you can, reach far corners of each level by transforming them into one of eight roles, like cruncher, crusher, builder, and others.
All you need is clay!
Each level has its own goal to reach and different mechanics to use, like sleeping bombs, scattered additional roles, nullify zones, and portals. Build your way through each level avoiding its deadly zones like chasms, seas of lava or acid and dead ends.
Plastiland is accompanied by pleasant sound effects and atmospheric music you will surely remember long after playing the game. Explore the worlds of Plasticinia, Plastipolia and Plastidonia!Key features
3 handmade plasticine worlds - Plasticinia, Plastipolia and Plastidonia!
Funny clay handmade characters
48 most challenging and beautiful levels
8 funniest roles to change plastiballs into
Different challenging environmental effects
Bonus levels with unexpected mechanics