The best games like Zooloretto are:
- arrow_rightTropico 5
- arrow_rightThe Escapists 2
- arrow_rightDungeon Keeper 2
- arrow_rightZuma's Revenge!
- arrow_rightHack 'n' Slash
- arrow_rightZuma Deluxe
- arrow_rightMario Party 2
- arrow_rightKingdom Rush Origins
100 Best Games Like Zooloretto:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (13)
- PlayStation 4 (14)
- iOS (40)
- Android (20)
- macOS (44)
- Linux (18)
- Nintendo Switch (14)
- Nintendo 3DS (3)
- Nintendo DS (9)
- Xbox 360 (8)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (10)
- PlayStation 2 (5)
- PlayStation (6)
- PS Vita (6)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (5)
- Wii (11)
- GameCube (2)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (1)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (5)
- Atari ST (4)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- SEGA CD (1)
- SEGA Master System (2)
- Game Gear (1)
- Neo Geo (2)
1. Tropico 5
Tropico 5 is a government simulator with a strong sandbox aspect. As El Presidente, a dictator of the Tropico island, you need to develop it through four eras from the Colonial Era to the Modern Times. The game features such mechanics as trading, managing resources, research, and diplomacy. The multiplayer mode expands these mechanics, allowing players to share resources, help each other and even declare war.
Unlike previous installments in the series, Tropico 5 focuses heavily on the citizens. The prosperity of the island depends on their happiness and the balance between ten in-game factions.
Tropico 5 features two modes. The campaign includes 15 missions; the goal is to uncover the antagonist's plans and stop him. In the sandbox mode, you can create your own island and manage it, completing different tasks and developing it through ages.
2. The Escapists 2
The Ultimate Prison Sandbox!
Risk it all to breakout from the toughest prisons in the world. Explore the biggest prisons yet, with multiple floors, roofs, vents and underground tunnels.
You’ll have to live by the prison rules, attending roll call, doing prison jobs and following strict routines; all the while secretly engineering your bid for freedom!
Your prison escape antics will take you from the frosty Fort Tundra, a train hurtling through the desert, and even to the final frontier!Escape Team Assemble!
Unite with up to 3 friends to create the ultimate escape crew and engineer the wildest escapes yet! Jump online or gather round on a couch to prepare for your sneaky adventures. By working together you’ll be able to create even more elaborate and daring plans.
Feeling competitive? Dive into the versus mode and show that you’ve got the skills to break out of any prison faster than your friends can. If all else fails, settle your rivalry in the court yard with a prison punch up!Create YOUR Con!
It’s time to make your prisoner truly yours. Choose from a massive array of customisations to make your character unique to you. It’s important to look stylish whilst you mastermind your escape.Craft your Escape!
Being in prison forces you to be creative and work with the limited tools at your disposal. You’ll have to combine everyday objects like soap and socks to craft new weapons and tools to help you achieve your goal. Steal forks from the cafeteria to chip a tunnel in your room, and craft a poster from magazines and duct tape to hide the evidence. You’ll soon learn that duct tape solves (almost) everything!Prepare for a fight!
The Escapists 2 introduces a brand new combat system to make every prison brawl more exciting and interactive. You’ll have to block and tie together chains of attacks whilst strafing around your locked on targets to gain the upper hand in combat. Make sure your visit the gym first to build up those muscles!New ways to escape!
As the prisons get tougher you’re going to have to get more creative with your escape plans. There’s a ton of options to tackle almost any prison escape.Features
- 10 Prisons
- Up to 4 player co-operative and versus multiplayer
- Drop-in/ Drop-out Online/Splitscreen multiplayer
- Over 300 customisations
- Multi-storey Prisons
3. Dungeon Keeper 2
It feels good to be bad, but it feels even better to be the embodiment of evil! Discover your evil side as you build your own underground kingdom. Carve out a living, breathing world and attract a host of devilish creatures to swell the ranks of your dark hoards. Form an alliance with the Horned Reaper and expand your empire in your quest to reach the daylight and invade the realms above.
Dungeon Keeper 2 is everything its predecessor was, only better and badder! It is probably one of the most addictive and fun games ever created; with tons of dark humor, smooth gameplay, and high replayability value. In addition to that there is a well designed multiplayer mode and a pet-dungeon module that tests your ability to build the ultimate underground labyrinth filled with traps, monsters, and other hellish devices. If you liked Dungeon Keeper you will love this ultimate installment of the Bullfrog series.Sequel to a timeless classic that takes all what is good from its predecessor and further improves it with new, brilliant, ideas Highly addictive gameplay includes: managing on micro and macro level, personally possessing your creatures, and slapping chickens Still unmatched masterpiece, a true multi-genre cross-over done right
4. Zuma's Revenge!
An irresistible force has taken our fearless frog to an island where the ribbeting puzzle-action of Zuma has evolved in amazing ways… but evil spirits and tenacious tiki bosses rule the land!
Survive the ire of the island by firing stone spheres to destroy the deadly stream of balls. Conquer over 60 levels by staying sharp and avoiding hidden traps. Slide and hop for smarter shots; hit targets for exotic bonuses; detonate new power-up balls; battle six imposing tiki bosses and guide your agile amphibian to victory in four all new game modes! Will you succumb to the perilous pitfalls, or can you tame the jungle in this PopCap ball-blasting challenge?
Conquer over 60 levels and defeat six mini-game Boss Battles
Score explosive power-ups including three new shots
Explore new gameplay like lily-pad hopping, slide-aiming, and more
Take a shot at 70 all-new Challenges in the Jungle of Mystery, Quiet Village, Lost City and Mosquito Coast.
Run the Iron Frog gauntlet — beat 10 levels in a row!
Turn up the heat in Heroic Frog mode
Enjoy amazing graphics and effects that bring Zuma into the modern world of gaming
5. Hack 'n' Slash
Hack 'n' Slash is a top-down action game created by Double Fine Productions.
The head wizard of the village where Alice lives in mandates everyone to stay inside their homes, the village's armory begins to make weapons that nobody is allowed to carry and the people who try to figure out what is going out get killed. You do not buy that these laws were made for your protection. Alice gets out of her house and goes on to unravel the mystery.
Hack 'n' Slash takes the word Hack seriously, as the players can literally hack the game's world using their USB Sword. The players use the sword to defeat the enemies met in dungeons or the village. The sword can also be used to interact with any in-game object that has a USB port. Sometime later into the game, the players can alter the behavior of their enemies by using the sword.
The main protagonist also gets a hold of the Third Eye Hat (an homage to internet slang), which is used to access a debugging console. This console was used by Double Fine themselves. It allows the players to peek into the containers, or examine the code to figure out what they have to do next. The players can even adjust the in-game clock which affects the flow of the game's time.
A character progression system is present in the game as the players can find books on various aspects of the game, which later allows the players to hack more and more in-game objects.
6. Zuma Deluxe
Survive the ancient temples of Zuma, the critically acclaimed action-puzzler from PopCap! Deep in the jungle lie hidden temples bursting with traps and trickery, and it's up to you to uncover their treasures. Fire magical balls from your stone frog idol to make matches of three or more and clear the deadly chain before it reaches the golden skull.
Explore all the temples — if you're good, you’ll rack up huge combos and special bonuses that'll help you on your way. But think fast and aim smart, or you'll be history in this action-packed puzzle challenge!
- 3D accelerated graphics and effects.
- Stunning sounds and tribal tunes.
- Explore the Adventure mode and test your skills in Gauntlet mode.
- Over 20 temples to explore!
Categories in common with Zuma Deluxe: Casual
7. Mario Party 2
Get ready to party like it's the year 2000 all over again, complete with
fancy costumes, bags of surprises, and games galore! Mario and his
Mushroom Kingdom friends return for a brand-new round of Bowser-bashing
board game action. Each of your favorite characters don different themed
outfits to take part in five fun-packed Adventure Boards: Pirate Land,
Western Land, Space Land, Mystery Land, and Horror Land. Then battle
Bowser on his own specific board...if you're brave enough.
This classic game is part of the Virtual Console service, which brings you great games created for consoles such as NES™, Super NES™ and Game Boy™ Advance. We hope you'll enjoy the new features (including off-TV play) that have been added to this title. See more Virtual Console games for Wii U.
Categories in common with Mario Party 2: Board
8. Kingdom Rush Origins
The most addicting tower defense game returns in an all-new prequel adventure - welcome to Kingdom Rush Origins!
Kingdom Rush Origins is the third installment of the award-winning Kingdom Rush saga, loved by millions and earning accolades from gamers and critics around the globe. Take a trip back to the beginning, before Vez’nan ever thought to threaten the kingdom with the gem of power, and experience even more of the lightning-fast, exceptionally captivating gameplay that made the franchise a cornerstone of essential tower defense games. In this exciting prequel, command your elven army and defend mystical lands from sea serpents, evil sorcerers, and wave after wave of gnoll tribesmen, all with the help of brand-spankin’ new towers, heroes, and spells to fend off every last baddie.
Kingdom Rush Origins packs in a treasure trove of new content and features while keeping the signature look that millions have come to love.Key Features
- Re-enter the world of Kingdom Rush: visit mysterious elven forests, magical faery realms and even floating ruins of an ancient metropolis!
- Unleash the power of the elves with brand new towers and troops! Elf Archers, Mystic Mages, Stone Druids and the Elven Infantry make up the backbone of your army.
- Discover new specialized tower upgrades with over 18 abilities! Vanquish your enemies with elven marksmen, runed bears, magic-wielding wizards, and even giant animated trees.
- Take up arms against new enemies enemy types and engage in epic boss battles! Face hordes of Gnolls, giant spiders, and the terrible Twilight army.
- Master and upgrade legendary heroes and their awesome powers and spells!
- Rain lightning, summon reinforcements, and use each hero’s unique power to obliterate scores of enemies!
- Immerse yourself in hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements, with three difficulty modes for the newbs and veterans alike.
- Play different game modes - Classic, Iron, and Heroic - and prove your mettle as a master tactician.
- Study your enemies and your towers with an in-game encyclopedia.
9. Hell Girls
Show how fast you are. Test your speed and earn points by pressing the keys at the right moment. Unlock new stages and quest.
Player can choose his favorite music, dance and scene and start the party.
After the end, player's performance is scored,
how many times it hit the score and how many times not.
Practice and get as many points as possible.
Create your own show in custom mode!!!
Join the game and have fun!
- Fast dance mode
- Free fly camera mode
- Custom mode
- Different stages
- Unique music
- Unique stages
- Different dance styles
10. Shakes and Fidget
Shakes and Fidget is a fun fantasy RPG satire and an award-winning role-playing game at the same time! Sounds crazy? Over 50 million players make it one of the most popular online games in the world!
Customize your own comic book hero and conquer the top slot of the Hall of Fame! It’s not an easy task with real players standing between you and victory in the PVP arena. Together with your pals from your guild you become stronger, more invincible, and find lots of epic loot! Accept quests, complete exciting adventures, level up, collect gold, obtain honor, be "overpowered" and become a living legend!
Free to Play
Award-winning multiplayer RPG
Unique comic book look
Guild fights, friends-chat and messaging system
Easy to learn, easy to use, ingenious gags, regular updates
AND EVEN MORE FEATURES:
8 selectable races and three classes
PvP against other real players
Thousands of weapons and magical equipment
Exciting quests and creepy dungeons
Fully customizable character image in comic book look
December Update 2015: Shadow world with 150 tricky enemies
*October Update 2015: "The Fortress", 14th Dungeon, bigger backpack
11. Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden
Discover and investigate a forgotten underwater city built in an intriguing Art-Deco style. This former utopia hides many spine-chilling secrets and supernatural forces, the remains of which still lurk in every corner. Face the ancient evil that is hiding in the deepest chambers of the city of Eden.
During your exploration of this Eden beneath this sea, you will solve cleverly designed minigames and find hidden objects or play a special minigame as an alternative. Hold your breath and dive into the game to experience the wonders of the underworld for yourself.
- Scary and thrilling story in a unique underwater setting
- Beautiful, hand-drawn graphics
- Hollywood-quality animations
- 40 unique locations with 14 hidden-object scenes
- Numerous original and inventive minigames
- Unique option to switch from a hidden-object scene to a minigame
- Intriguing Art-Deco city design
12. The Treasures of Montezuma 4
Free the gods’ powers and fulfill your destiny in the Treasures of Montezuma 4! This new tile-matching puzzle game is overflowing with mystery and excitement! Follow the story of Anna, who travels to an Aztec ruin to uncover an ancient secret. The journey is loaded with tons of levels, three all new game modes, and an epic boss battle that you will never forget!
With three all new game modes to play through, your trip to the jungle is going to last awhile! You are not alone on this journey – the powerful totems will help you in your advantage unleashing their powerful magic! Each adventurer will have his own place of worship and power fulfillment – the Ziggurat that you can raise and grow. Learn the hidden powers of gods, upgrade your character all the way to level 100 and grab every achievement you can along the way! Unlock the secrets of Emperor Montezuma today!
- Three all-new game modes
- 98 Story Mode levels and 69 Quest Mode levels
- Epic boss battle in Story mode
- Seven powerful totems and eight unique bonuses
- Build and decorate a Ziggurat
- Upgrade your character to level 100
- Tons of in-game achievements
13. Battle Ranch: Pigs vs Plants
Defend your ranch from a horde of evil boars hellbent on stealing your livestock and eating your family.
All that stands between you and the horrific vision of ravenous beasts devouring your loved ones is your many acres of loyal mutant plants. With each boar these bloodthirsty botanical abominations dispatch, you'll earn money to buy more seeds. Leave your misgivings about GMO crops by the roadside, as you can't afford not to buy the most scientifically twisted weaponized legumes that the Monsanta corporation has to offer.
1. Combines ranch management and defensive strategy.
2. 10 exciting and challenging game modes.
3. Addictive and challenging games.
4. More than 216 levels.
6. Make use of the shop and trophy Room
14. The Hidden Dragon
Fugo Rojo the Dragon loves to collect manmade objects and his eternal taste for treasure takes him on a journey to collect items from around the world. Your task is to satisfy his hunger by collecting Hidden Objects from the realms of the Rivermill, the Enchanted Forest and the Lonely Hills. What treasures will you find? Objects must be discovered using words or shapes and with 100s of items to find and more than 10 hours of fun, are you skilled enough to complete 72 challenging levels? The quicker you find objects the higher score and achievement you get. Should you become stuck, Fugo’s dragon eye offers a hint that guides you on your way.KEY FEATURES
- 72 Challenging Hidden Object levels
- 3 beautiful interactive environments
- 100s of items to discover
- Built-in Dragon Eye Hint
- More than 10 hours of gameplay
Categories in common with The Hidden Dragon: Casual
15. The Treasures of Montezuma 3
Match tokens to unlock incredible riches in The Treasures of Montezuma 3! With Casual and Timed modes to enjoy, 160 levels to beat, and dozens of mind-bending mini-puzzles to solve, you could be in the jungle for months!
- Enjoy Casual and Timed modes!
- Upgrade your power-ups between stages!
- Unlock incredible riches!
16. MOAI 2: Path to Another World
A long time ago, in a land far away, a king ruled with his queen in peace and prosperity. Then one day, a dark force kidnapped his beloved and left a path of destruction in its wake. To save his beloved, the ruler must take up arms and pursue his adversary across three magical realms. He must also take up a hammer, a hoe, and a pickaxe so he can rebuild the homes and the lives of his people!
You control the destiny of this heroic ruler and his people. To succeed, you'll need to gather food and other resources, and then use them wisely to finish the tasks that lie before you. You'll also need to defend your people against evil henchman and bizarre supernatural enemies. Use strategy to complete tasks quickly, and a slew of achievements will be yours! With adventure to spare, an inspiring story of destiny, and gameplay that will hold you in a grip of excitement, Moai 2: Path to Another World is an instant classic!
- HD Graphics
- Alternative levels
- Four all-new zones
- Captivating storyline
- Five powerful bonuses
- Over 40 achievements
- 1. Click on resources to gather them.
- 2. When you have enough resources, click on obstacles to remove them.
- 3. When you have enough resources, click on enemies to fight them.
- 4. To beat a level, complete the tasks assigned to you before time runs out.
17. Garden Rescue: Christmas Edition
Winter is hibernation time for insects, but not in our garden! It will be hot here again this winter, and beetles are launching a full-scale offensive against the Christmas trees – on Christmas Eve! All garden dwellers are ready for the defense, and it is up to you to get into the thick of the battle and head the "Green Resistance". Earn new bonuses and win trophies as you help the plants stop the beetles from taking revenge for their recent defeat in Garden Rescue: Christmas Edition!
18. Weather Lord: Following the Princess Collector's Edition
An old nemesis returns but only as a forbearer of something even more malevolent in the epic Weather Lord: Following the Princess Collector's Edition! The power to command powerful weather systems are still yours as you set off on a journey to rescue a princess from captivity, rebuild a ravaged land, and stop a relentless force from destroying the magical Kingdom of Lorraine!
As you progress, you'll help the natives by gathering resources, rebuilding their villages, and completing quests, using sunlight, rain, wind, and thunder to replenish crops, eliminate ghosts and bandits, and remove obstacles. You can complete these tasks however you choose: you can either work quickly to reap the best rewards, or take your time and enjoy the colorful graphics, captivating music, and addictive gameplay.
This special Collector's Edition of Weather Lord: Following the Princess comes with a king's ransom in awesome extras, including a thrilling bonus chapter with all-new levels, a step-by-step strategy guide, desktop wallpapers, and the ability to kick back and listen to the game's remarkable, movie-quality soundtrack.
The power of the elements is in your hands! Use them to reclaim the kingdom!
19. Time Gap Mystery
Plunge deep in a whirlwind adventure with Time Gap hidden object mystery game. Unravel wonderful facts about Alexander the Great, Cleopatra, Napoleon, Lincoln and Einstein as you try to save the day. Travel around the world with the help of an interactive map, complete multiple tasks, assemble diverse collections and engage in numerous minigames. It's time to challenge the destiny!
It's more than the original storyline and unexpected ending that makes this finding game so addicting. Featuring elements of various game genres,like hidden objects, adventure, Match-3, Bubble Shooter, Snooker, it provides incredibly rich playing experience of this.
Features of Time Gap Hidden Object Mystery:
- Complete countless tasks and play for months!
- Enjoy exciting Bubble Shooter mini-game. Chase the fire storm!
- 100+ levels in Match 3, Bubble Shooter and Snooker mini-games
- Snooker mini-game is available! Play it by tapping the Storm on the world map
- You also can enjoy the enhanced Match 3 mini-game
- Attention! UFO has arrived to Earth! You can find it on the map!
- Experience diverse hidden object gameplay
- Discover interesting facts about the outstanding personalities
- Watch for updates to access new content of this adventure quest
The age of wonders
Following the storyline you will travel across the globe and explore various hidden object locations. Thus you raise your skill level and gain experience to unlock more spots on the interactive map. Various anomalies and natural disasters diversify the gameplay of adventure, so sometimes you will have to complete the hidden object scenes in pitch darkness, or face the item list with mixed letters. Don't give way to despair – all kinds of power-ups will let you cope with any trouble your encounter!
Scouring hidden object locations you will also come across numerous collectibles and special items. These are needed to comply with the requests of the wraiths who will guide you through this exciting adventure game. Your diary will keep track of all the given tasks, because there may be a few of them at a time. Check it regularly, and learn interesting facts about your haunted companions and key information on the game story to finally return the Earth to the humanity.
Enjoying Time Gap Hidden Object Mystery? Learn more about the game!
20. Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection
Celebrate Street Fighter’s historic legacy with the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection. In this massive collection of 12 Street Fighter titles, perfect arcade balance makes it to consoles and PC for the first time ever. Four groundbreaking titles let you hop online and relive the arcade experience through the online Arcade Mode or play with friends - SFII Hyper Fighting, Super SFII Turbo, SF Alpha 3 and SFIII: Third Strike!
The celebration continues in the Museum, where fans and historians alike can follow the timeline of how Street Fighter has evolved over the past 30 years. Learn more about the Street Fighter cast, view key animation sprites in the character viewer and take a behind-the-scenes look at the design documents that helped solidify the franchise that produced generations of World Warriors!
21. Uriel's Chasm 2: את
את is a fantasy "Mega-PC" rom hack. In את ("et") you play as a young girl who has been sent into another dimension as a sacrificial offering.
You have been showered with mercy and adopted as a daughter by a mysterious entity known as The Abstraction. You are charged with cultivating a garden paradise on a barren frame in the middle of space, for a mysterious suitor who is to come.
Lately you have been having strange prophetic dreams in which other dimensions have been sending anti-matter tributes and sacrifices, all in a effort to win your hand and share your paradise.
Also, a mysterious glitch in the very fabric of your reality called Mayim has started to show up. Reality bends as everything at the quantum level is digitized and rerouted to an eerie abandoned carpark in Nauseous Pines.
- All the game styles!!, proto-bullethell boss rush is just the beginning as you are plunged into crazy game style combinations including configurations such as frogger, space invaders, california games surfing and fire fighting
- Allegorical story that dramatically furthers the Nauseous Pines/Uriels chasm universe of Railslave games.
- Innovative mechanics, graze fruit to fill your rainbow anti-matter launcher, travel closer to the action to raise the risk bar and spin the fruit machine.
- Punchy full Yamaha FM OST made on synths close to the actual Mega PC and influenced by a wide variety of styles from Indian Bhangra to Technosoft's Thunderforce series.
22. Crusader Kings Complete
Europe is in turmoil. The lands are fragmented into petty fiefs and the Emperor struggles with the Pope. At this very moment the Pope has declared that those who go to liberate the Holy Land will be freed of all sins.
Gather prestige and piety and the world will whisper your name in awe. Will you co-opt other monarchs, and the Pope, under your leadership to liberate the Holy Land? Do you have what it takes to become a Crusader King?Key Features:
- Take control of one of the Great Christian Dynasties of Europe and forge the bonds of your vassals from a circle of friends into a Nation
- Increase the greatness of your lands and your treasure coffins, build Cathedrals and Castles, and combat Highway Robber Bands and defecting vassals
- Historical multiple-choice events will spawn from the actions of your monarch
- Engage in the campaigns of the Hundred Years War, the five Crusades and the Mongol Wars during 400 years of gameplay
- Reenact the crusades, defend against the Mongol onslaught, and form feudal nation-states in Europe
- Introduce laws, set taxes and interact with hundreds of courtiers and nobles
- Experience realtime grand-strategy based on the engine used by the award winning Europa Universalis-series
- Engage in an evolutionary combat system
- Play all religious orders – choose between the Knight´s Templars, The Knights of St John, The Teutonic Order or the Order of Calatrava and the Order of Santiago
- Engage in fierce multiplayer battles with up to 8 players
Categories in common with Crusader Kings Complete: Strategy
23. Mega Coin Squad
Tackle 16 levels in the solo quest for the Mega Coins in this manic 2D platformer from Big Pixel Studios and Adult Swim Games. Or invite your friends over to rob them of victory -- and their coins -- in four different local multiplayer modes.Key Features:
- Fast-paced platforming action
- Procedurally-generated levels adapt and change as you play
- Single-player campaign includes 16 levels across 4 unique worlds
- Five unique playable characters: Mikey, Stef, Chunk, Mouth and Data
- 40 upgradeable weapons and character abilities
- Simple controls, pure arcade action
- Four local multiplayer modes include Bank the Coins, Mega Coins, Hold the Rainbow, and Deathmatch
- Fully customisable local multiplayer tournaments for 2-4 players
- Quick Match mode for those who prefer to jump right in
- Lots and lots and LOTS of coins!
24. Deadly Sin 2
A thousand years of peace are shattered by betrayal, political upheaval, and war. Play as the hero Carrion Iblis, as the story of Siegfried, the Empire's true successor, plunges the world further and further into darkness.
Immerse yourself in a world of conflict as several opposing factions clash for dominance over the Archaelus Empire and its people. Take up the mighty blade of Carrion Iblis as he and his friends tear through a massive web of manipulation. Theirs is a journey that will crack open the doors of destiny, setting the stage for a truly epic struggle for the fate of the world!
In this adventure, Carrion must clash against enemies from within and without. He will face down his own countrymen, repel an invasion of undead foes, conquer his personal demons, find love, and challenge the power of the heavens.
Deadly Sin 2 is a 20-30 hour fantasy RPG epic. It is not a direct sequel to Deadly Sin 1; much like the games in the Final Fantasy series, Deadly Sin 2 is merely the next in a line of spiritual successors to the original. Deadly Sin 2 boasts a massively improved battle and menu system, as well as all-new features.
1) A fully scripted, back-view, conditional turn-based battle system by Mithran. This is a sophisticated evolution of the traditional RPG battle formula that includes a winner-take-all threat system, and new stats, including Speed, Build, Shield Block, MP Regen, and Equipment Weight.
2) An original soundtrack written by the game creator, Harmonic.
3) A large amount of dynamic, enjoyable, and rewarding side-quests that bring the world to life!
4) Augment system: customize any weapon, shield, or helm/body/arm armor with augments that you find or purchase around the world. Augments add stats, status effects, elemental changes, and other enhancements that are endlessly fun to play around with.
5) In-depth skill point system: each PC has a unique skill tree. Invest skill points gained from leveling up or completing quests. If you don't like how your character is developing, you can have your skill points refunded at an inn!
6) Monster nodes: find these nodes to disable random encounters and obtain skill points. If you want to fight enemies again, the monster nodes can be turned back on at your will!
7) Mouse interface: you can use the mouse to do almost everything, including movement. You can choose not to use the mouse by simply moving it off screen. Use Alt-Enter to toggle full screen mode.
25. Carcassonne: Official Board Game -Tiles & Tactics
New version of the muti-awarded board game. Now in 3D. Includes improved IA, 3D landscape, new exclusive features.
"Carcassonne fits that opening game niche that every game group needs." -Tyler Nichols, Board Game Quest
"Carcassonne = Great game, great mechanics, great pieces, great fun!" -The Board Game Family
"Carcassonne's recent Android re-release and its fresh, new features are a joy to experience, whether you're playing against strangers online or testing friendships with existing pals" - Pocket Gamer
A TILE PLACEMENT GAME OF CREATING LANDSCAPES, CLAIMING AREAS, AND GAINING POINTS
Carcassonne is a modern classic tile-placement game based on the award wining game in which the players draw and place a tile with a piece of southern French landscape on it. The tile might feature a city, a road, a cloister, grassland or some combination thereof, and it must be placed adjacent to tiles that have already been played, in such a way that cities are connected to cities, roads to roads, et cetera. The player can then decide to place one of his followers, so called Meeples, on one of the areas on it: on the city as a knight, on the road as a robber, on a cloister as a monk, or on the grass as a farmer. When that area is complete, that meeple scores points for its owner. Each new game is a new experience thanks to the ever-changing landscape.
ENJOY FUN AND TACTICAL GAMEPLAY
During a game of Carcassonne, players are faced with decisions like: "Is it really worth putting my last meeple there?" or "Should I use this tile to expand my city, or should I place it near my opponent instead, making it harder for him to complete his goal and score points?" Since players place only one tile and have the option to place one meeple on it, turns proceed quickly even if it is a game full of options and possibilities.
THREE EXPANSIONS: ENLARGE YOUR LANDSCAPE AND OPTIMIZE YOUR POINTS
Thanks to the mini expansions "The River" and "The Abbot", you can embellish your landscape and vary your game to enjoy new ways to play! Double or even triple your points thanks to the new buildings in the Inns & Cathedrals expansion!
• Fun and tactical gameplay adapted from the award-winning Carcassonne board game
• 3 expansions: The River as well as Inns & Cathedrals are available to purchase from the Shop, and you can unlock The Abbot for free using your Asmodee account.
• Solo mode
• Pass & Play on the same device with your friends and family
• Online multiplayer mode includes:
- Public games to play with players all around the world
- Private games to invite your friends
- Ranked games and leaderboards
- Chat & Lobby
• 3D modelisation (vs 2D for the previous versions and the physical game)
• 2D/3D view swap
• Detection of blocked locations once the tile is placed.
• Additional strategic layers compared to the physical version:
- field view which allows you to see the field possession of each player
- remaining tile list: allows you to see the tiles which are remaining in the draw pile
Languages available: English, French, German Italian, Spanish
26. Demise of Nations
Demise of Nations is a 4X turn-based grand strategy wargame covering the rise of Rome till the fall of modern civilization. Command your armies in one of the many ancient and modern countries including the Roman Empire, British Islands, Germany, Japan or the United States. From Rome to modern nations, you create your own warring experience. Wage colossal wars solo, against the AI, or take on your gaming friends in cross-platform multiplayer games. Form alliances and fight co-op style with the AI and other players for ultimate victory.
Range of functionality is comprised of trading, diplomacy, expansion, conducting research, exploration, managing resources, building, food distribution, governing and city management. Units at your disposal are Scouts, Swordsmen, Spearmen, Archers, War Elephants, Galleys and Longboats amongst others. Demise of Nations incorporates changing weather patterns such as shifting climates and storms. Rain during summer providing much needed humidity for your crops, while snowy winters will proof if you are ready for the challenge. Assemble your armies and take on the world and achieve greatness in this epic historical strategy game.
- Turn-Based Grand Strategy covering Ancient to Modern Times.
- 4X Strategy: eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate.
- Challenging AI based on Genetic Algorithm.
- Weather and Seasons including Snow, Rain and Storms.
- Diplomacy, Research, Trade and City-Building.
- Cross-Platform Multiplayer/Hotseat-Play including co-op team games.
- Random Map Generator.
- Nations: Roman Empire, Gaul, Germany, Japan and the United States amongst others.
- Troops: Swordsmen, Archers, Horsemen, Tanks and Fighter Planes amongst others.
- Ships: Galleys, Aircraft Carriers, Battleships and Submarines amongst others.
- Played as WE-GO Turn-Based Game allowing for an Unlimited Number of Players.
- High Scores, Playing Statistics and Achievements.
- Engaging Music and Sound Effects.
The game includes one map for FREE. Other maps are available for download and cost $3.99+ for single maps or $19.99 for all maps. Multiplayer games are generally free to join. Hosting multiplayer games costs 5 cents/game. There is no subscriptions. This game is NOT pay-to-win.
If you like this game, please also try our other strategy games. You should be able to find the games in the same marketplace!
Thanks & Enjoy the Game!
27. I Am Vegend - Zombiegeddon
Captain the Vegendary Heroes, survive the Zombiegeddon and take revenge upon the birds, the pigs, and the zombies! Enjoy this mind-blowing travesty of mobile game hits! - Enemies have joined forces to destroy all plants! They trample down young innocent seedlings, besiege the allotment and steal the seeds! Take charge of Vegendary Heroes special fertilisation squad and box the blighters mugs! To win, you will have to use anything that can shoot – and you'll find that nearly everything CAN! - The final battle will require total involvement: baste the birds with tomatoes, take advantage of carrot ordnance, chop zombies and sprinkle on the salad to watch your green-as-grass recruits grow into seasoned sergeants.Features:
- 11 superfighters, each with a unique fighting style (and potential for development!)
- A host of enemies endowed with various abilities (any resemblance to famous persons is entirely coincidental)
- 45 fascinating missions: base defense, hostage rescue, carpet bombing, etc. (we won't leek [gettit?] any more secrets for fear of spoiling your pleasure!)
- Elementary controls – you shoot where you tap!
- And if that doesn’t fill your boots - for afters we got screwby bonuses and SUPER BOSSES!
28. The Last Blade (1997)
The Last Blade, released in Japan as Bakumatsu Roman: Gekka no Kenshi (幕末浪漫 月華の剣士 Lit. Bakumatsu Romance: Moon Flower Swordsman), is a fighting game developed and released by SNK for the Neo Geo system in 1997. It was also ported to several home systems. A sequel, The Last Blade 2, was released in 1998.
The game takes place during the Bakumatsu era in Japan, and incorporates various elements of Japanese mythology (with a heavy emphasis on the symbology of the Four Symbols). As such, the background music generally incorporates synthesized instruments simulating a sound appropriate to the 19th century setting, in a Western classical, pseudo-Romantic style (unusual for a fighting game).
29. Season Match
The story of Season Match starts when the Snow Queen has her magic mirror broken, and decides to make cold winter stay forever in the fairy-land. You will set out on a legendary journey to find the pieces of the broken mirror, put them together and beat the Snow Queen.
- Four seasons
- Over 250 missions
- Fantastic characters
- Easy-to-Play for all ages
- Learn-as-you-play tutorial
- Awesome music
30. Railroad Pioneer
A great Adventure begins.
Join us on a Journey into History and Adventure. Be a pioneer and build the most famous transcontinental railroad tracks in the United States of America throughout the 19th century. Our Journey starts in the city of New York around the year 1830. Discover the famous trail of the railroad pioneers to the sunny east coast.
Experience the Dangers and Challenges of those times and enter one of the biggest Adventures in the history of the Railroad. In Railroad Pioneer you are invited to explore these famous routes step by step. Learn about the fantastic history of discovering the west of America and see if you have what it takes to be successful.
Enjoy the trip!Key features
- Real-time business simulation in complete 3D
- Unique mix of exploring, business and transport-management simulation in real-time
- Fog-of-war introduced into this genre as an additional element
- Historically correct campaign with 10 story-based missions
- Different game modes for long playability
- 13 different professions like Pioneer, Trapper etc. for various explore missions
- 25 historically correct locomotives with an individual upgrade system
- 22 expandable industries from farms to military industry
- 10 different wagon types for transporting of 18 different goods
- 5 different landscape settings
- Easily accessible game system with strategic development opportunities
- Multiplayer mode via LAN and Internet with up to 4 players
Bunnyrama is an unique and challenging puzzle adventure game where your goal is to lead the old man through the magical forest full of huge bunnies. Each level is a labyrinth with different puzzles, and only one exit. Bunnies will help you, carry and stack them properly, use their unique features to build your way to the portal, and help the old man find his way home.
Puzzle mechanics is easy to get, but complexity growing as more elements added in each level. There are different types of bunnies, platforms, portals, elevators, buttons, doors and etc. After the first episode it will be a real challenge for your brain!
32. Crazy Dreamz: MagiCats Edition
Who has never wanted to create a magical universe reflecting his personality?
You are a MagiCat, a powerful cat wizard who wants to build awesome catstrusctions, and become the most influent MagiCat Builder!
Achieve the levels created by your friends and become the most respected MagiCat Fighter!
Crazy Dreamz is a Sandbox Platformer with the incredible ability to build what you want [/ b]. Crazy Dreamz is a maker where you will simply create beautiful levels with your imagination as the only limit.
While creating your own level you can modify the behavior of all enemies as well as the elements of decors that you integrate thanks to the introduction of code in-game [/ b]. This innovation allows everyone to have fun creating, developing their imagination while learning the logic of programming in a playful way.
With this game, our goal is to make everyone discover coding, that it’s easy and powerful. We want to arouse the curiosity of people on this subject. We are convinced that knowing the logic of programming will become more and more important in the coming years.
Categories in common with Crazy Dreamz: MagiCats Edition: Indie
33. Bionic Commando (1987)
Bionic Commando, released in Japan as Top Secret (Japanese: トップシークレット,, Hepburn: Toppu Shīkuretto), is a 1987 action platform game released by Capcom for the arcades. It was later released for several home computers (ported by Software Creations and published by Go!). Capcom later produced a home version for the Nintendo Entertainment System, also titled Bionic Commando, that was drastically different from the original arcade game.
The game was advertised in the United States as a sequel to Commando, going as far to refer to the game's main character as Super Joe (the protagonist of Commando) in the promotional brochure, who was originally an unnamed member of a "special commando unit" in the Japanese and World versions.
The protagonist of the game is a commando equipped with a bionic arm featuring a grappling gun, allowing him to pull himself forward or swing from the ceiling. The series is notable for being one of few instances of a platform game in which the player cannot jump. To cross gaps or climb ledges, the hero must use his bionic arm. This was the first game to feature a grappling gun/hook, which later appeared in games such as Batman The Movie, Earthworm Jim and Tomb Raider.
Categories in common with Bionic Commando (1987): Action
34. Moero Chronicle | 限界凸記 モエロクロニクル | 極限凸記 萌萌編年史
Io is a simple young man with only one problem – he can’t talk to women! Any attempts at conversation are destroyed by his perverted mind, except when he talks to Lilia, his best friend and a Monster Girl.
However, that becomes the least of his problems when he’s tasked with going to the dangerous region of Monstopia. There, Monster Girls have begun rampaging, causing wanton pain and destruction. Have the Monster Girls simply gone mad, or is there an even greater evil afoot…? Find out in this moe-filled dungeon RPG!
- Moe Monsters Moe Problems! Recruit 50 Monster Girls, each with unique skills and traits, to fight for you! You’ll have to wear them out in battle first though!
- Can I Kick It? Build your relationship with each Monster Girl through special events, gift-giving, and even home improvement to increase their powers and abilities!
- Trait Flexin’ Strategize your 5-person party by keeping their Moe Traits in mind – when combined together, you can recover after battle, increase your party’s attack, and more!
- Nothin’ Wrong with a Little Bumping Scratch! Purify your Monster Girls and return them to their senses with “Bumping Scratch”! Find their points of weakness on their body and touch, rub, poke, or pick until they’re purified!
Categories in common with Moero Chronicle | 限界凸記 モエロクロニクル | 極限凸記 萌萌編年史: Role Playing
35. Test Drive Off-Road
Test Drive Off-Road is a racing game developed by Elite Systems. It came out on 01-01-1997. Accolade published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play Test Drive Off-Road on PC and PlayStation.
Categories in common with Test Drive Off-Road: Racing
36. Hot Plates
Discover the future world of cooking! The chef of the Hot Plates space-restaurant needs to know all about management and how to satisfy his customers personal taste. Organize your kitchen and earn prestige in space. This way more different customers will enjoy your cooking and help you rise to be the best cook in the galaxy.
Hot Plates offers swift gameplay, which rocks the world of creating foods. There is a key to all challenges. The customer likes spicy foods? No Problem! The meats are too chewy? We're up to change that! No matter which race, there is something for whoever may come!
There is lots of equipment to discover for an eager cook who is willing to satisfy all customers wishes. The happier the guests, the more money to earn. The hard earned credits make it possible to buy ingredients or machines for the upcoming days.
Only the best of 'em all will be able to open the restaurant for the most supreme races in space. Only with careful cultivation, organisation and a precise hand while preparing meals you'll be able to obtain a ten-star-restaurant, a restaurant, which was never seen before!Mechanic/Features
- Exciting gameplay
- Preparing and using ingredients for various foods
- Heat and skill-based cooking determining the quality of the meal and how much it is to the customers liking
- Discover new or hidden recipes
- Use the shop to not suffer from well known ingredient shortages
- Expand your kitchen
- Buy machines to be prepared for every kind of customer
- Grow vegetables and breed animals
- Get to know as yet unknown alien-races
- Cook for all alien-species according to their individual taste
- Achieve 10 stars with your kitchen
- Become the very best space-cook
37. Little Farm
Have a down-home good time at Little Farm, where you'll use your puzzle-solving and matching skills to help The Normans adjust to farm life and grow truck-loads of vegetables!
The Normans left the city to retreat to Uncle Nate's farm—but this isn't a farm of leisure! Battle insects, animals and weather as you race against the clock to grow your harvest. Match like-colored patches in your farm field to create squares to water and grow plump pumpkins, excellent eggplants and tasty tomatoes! Collect your harvest while fending off the elements of nature and expanding your family farm beyond the gates of Little Farm!
- Rescue, Collect and Wetting Modes offer a garden of variety!
- Find Lost Coins to create your Best Match!
- Make matches quickly to earn Wild patches
- Spend your earnings to invest in new farm equipment
- Expand the family farm across the U.S.!
Categories in common with Little Farm: Casual
38. Isle of Skye: The Tactical Board Game
SET YOUR PRICES, BUY, SELL, BUILD, AND MAKE CHOICES BECAUSE ONLY ONE CLAN CHIEFTAIN WILL WIN
Five clans are fighting to rule over the Isle of Skye. Only the chieftain who develops the best clan territory and trades wisely will be king!
When leaving your castle, build up the Isle of Skye by adding green hills, perfect beaches and mountain ranges. Raise livestock, produce precious whisky, build forts and ships... Expand your territory tile by tile, pay to keep hold of your tiles or sell them to an opponent for the price you've set... Tile price setting, purchases, sales, and structures are the key to becoming the ruler of the Isle of Skye!
Every game is different and will see you developing different strategies and tactics! With changeability and easy to learn rules, Isle of Skye is the perfect game for all types of players.
• Both simple and tactical game mechanics, adapted from the award-winning Isle of Skye: From Chieftain to King board game by Andreas Pelikan & Alexander Pfister
• 1 to 5 players
• Play in single-player with challenging computer opponents, against your friends in local multiplayer, or face clans from all over the world in online mode!
• Choice of objectives: Select 4 of 16 different objectives for a unique gameplay that changes every time
• Learn the rules with our Interactive tutorial or even watch games of the top players on your device!
• Take your time in asynchronous game mode with push notifications and never miss a turn.
• See fabulous illustrations by Klemens Franz, which make for a true Scottish atmosphere!
Awards for the original board game
• 2016 UK Games Expo Best Boardgame Winner
• 2016 Tric Trac Nominee
• 2016 Kennerspiel des Jahres Winner
• 2016 Kennerspiel des Jahres Nominee
• 2016 International Gamers Award - General Strategy: Multi-player Nominee
• 2015 Meeples' Choice Nominee
• 2015 Jocul Anului în România Beginners Finalist
• 2015 Golden Geek Board Game of the Year Nominee
• 2015 Golden Geek Best Strategy Board Game Nominee
• 2015 Golden Geek Best Family Board Game Nominee
• 2015 Cardboard Republic Architect Laurel Nominee
To find more information about Asmodee Digital, please go to http://www.asmodee-digital.com
Having an issue? Looking for support? Please contact us: https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/abalone
You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and You Tube!
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/asmodeedigital
Available languages: French, English, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Chinese, Italian.
40. SAMURAI SHODOWN V SPECIAL
SAMURAI SHODOWN V SPECIAL was released in 2004 as an upgrade of SAMURAI SHODOWN V. While keeping the “Sword Gauge," “Rage Explosion," and “Concentration One” features introduced in the previous installment, SAMURAI SHODOWN V SPECIAL is still claimed as one of the most balanced game in the SAMURAI SHODOWN Series.
28 fierce warriors, including Series’ legendary boss characters “Amakusa Shiro Tokisada”, “Mizuki Rashojin”, “Zankuro Minazuki”, and “Gaoh Kyogoku Hinowanokami” from SAMURAI SHODOWN V, gather and clash in this epic title!
41. Zombie Gotchi
Adopt your own Zombie as your virtual Pet! Enjoy its countless Animations with Amazing Graphics with unique Charm. Create your own look with more than 80 clothing parts in fantastic 2.5D scenes. Play with your zombie different mini games to get him or her happy.Features
- select the Name and Gender of your Zombie
- five different needs each with many different interactions
- 5 entertaining Mini Games
- Panorama backgrounds in which your Zombie can run around without borders
- different 'Styles' for the Main scene (2.5 D), Bathroom and Bedroom
- more than 80 clothing parts to personalize
- many animations and emotions
- direct interactions with your Zombie through gestures
- get experience and unlock new Content
- with Zombie and Humor
42. Tools Up!
Imagine you and your friends renovating a house - busy work right? Well you can test them out in this hasty and fun co-op game! Tools Up! lets you gather up to four players on your couch and paint walls, tear off wallpapers and move uh… couches against the clock! So be sure not to get in the way!
The inhabitants of a mysterious skyscraper left their homes in your hands. All that is left is a blueprint of how the house should look when they come back. Cooperate (or don’t - we don’t judge) with your friends to make their dreams a reality!
Tear down walls, put down tiles and throw everything you need to one another across the apartments, hoping to not make it more messy than it was before. Its so easy you wont be able to mess it up! Or is it... ? Bored with the campaign? We have Party Mode that lets you choose the level you want to master. Be the home improvement you always wanted to see. Be Tools Up Co.
43. Tap Cats: Battle Arena
Cards. Battles. CATS!
Build an extraordinary deck, discover powerful team combos, and destroy in game and real world opponents in this unique card battle game.
Collect hilarious cats, assemble their teams, and battle for glory! Use skill and strategy to earn pawesome rewards, uncover new heroes, and dominate PVP and PVE.
The ultimate deck is waiting for you!
NEW CATS, HEROES AND MISSIONS ADDED REGULARLY WITH MONTHLY THEMES AND LIMITED TIME EVENTS!
EASY TO START
Battle basics are simple to learn. Strengthen your deck as you develop your strategy, then build your way up to dominate the arena.
DOMINATE WITH TEAM ATTACKS
Unlock powerful team attacks in battle by grouping team cards and harnessing their skills. Watch abilities stack up and pulverize enemies with the ultimate combo.
STUNNING HAND DRAWN CHARACTERS
These battle worn cats are hilarious and unique. Find your favorite to take into combat! These are no ordinary heroes.
UNLEASH EVERY FELINE
With over 100 initial cards to collect (and many more to come), you’ll constantly develop new ways to enhance your play. Discover new cats with diverse origins, then upgrade and evolve them to epic proportions. Unleash the furry fury and be victorious!
NEW CATS, HEROES AND MISSIONS ADDED REGULARLY WITH MONTHLY THEMES AND LIMITED TIME EVENTS!
- A multitude of teams to build, all with different special combo attacks that increase with your team size!
- Unlock and level up different Heroes to lead your cats into battle. Use their unique alliances to reinforce your deck and give your battle a boost.
- Battle other players globally in PvP, or master the unfolding adventure and quests for loot.
- Gorgeous hand drawn art, with unique and entertaining characters. Collect and learn about every one of these fun super heroes!
- Multiple strategies for combat and building the ultimate teams. Mix and match cards for their abilities, or amass a full team for true furrocity.
PLEASE NOTE: This game is free to play, but some extra game items can be purchased for real money.
A network connection is required to play.
44. Little Triangle
The game is a platformer that many players feel very challenging, and some feel the difficulty is just right. Do not be confused by the funny art style and those interesting animations, this is definitely a hardcore game. In the game, a player need to jump over dangerous levels to save hostages and collect diamonds.
Yes, we focus only on jump rather than shooting or puzzle solving elements. By holding longer, you can jump further. And it supports double-jump in the air. You can also jump right onto a goblin, a bomb or a boss to attack. Players need to control precisely to pass the levels. In the game, there are many hidden areas to explore, simply passing the levels is far from finishing the game. As for the art style, many players can tell from the first sight that this is a CottonGame product. Those various animations, styled characters and interesting graffities all make this game unique among countless platformers.
During the early access, we would like to get as many feedbacks as we can, and we will update the game actively while designing new levels to get ready for the release within half a year.
We support keyboard, Xbox One and PS4 controllers at the moment. A few other controllers will also be supported shortly in the future.
45. Snail Bob 2: Tiny Troubles
The award winning physics puzzle game is back!
Bob is a snail who needs your help to traverse dangerous obstacles and avoid bug baddies. Bob will simply crawl onwards regardless of the situation, and your job is to press buttons, activate machines and fill deadly gaps to keep this snail trailing.
Snail Bob 2 is the perfect game for parents to play with kids, sussing out the solutions together and having a ton of fun through.
- 120 levels spread across 3 unique worlds
- Find hidden stars and jigsaw pieces
- Dress up Bob in tons of unique costumes
Find out why the original game has been played over a billion times in this thrilling sequel!
46. Pinball Hall of Fame: The Gottlieb Collection
Pinball Hall of Fame: The Gottlieb Collection is a pinball video game developed by FarSight Studios and published by Crave Entertainment. The tables in the game are recreations of real tables. The game was later released as Gottlieb Pinball Classics, published by System 3, in Europe and Australia. This expanded version featured additional tables and was released in North America on Wii and PSP under the original name, Pinball Hall of Fame: The Gottlieb Collection.
Categories in common with Pinball Hall of Fame: The Gottlieb Collection:
47. Deadlock II: Shrine Wars
Build your empire upon the bodies of others!
Deadlock II: Shrine wars is an exciting game of strategy, resource management and military conquest. Take control of one of seven races as you search for the secret power an ancient civilization.
- New for Deadlock II
- A totally redesigned interface, streamlined for ease of use
- New classifications of victory conditions for solo and multi-player play
- Unlimited stacking capability
- 9 new combat units
- Expanded seas and air combat
- 14 new buildings
- 13 new technologies
- 2 new world types
- Sophisticated, new AI to battle against
- Ability to establish player alliances
- Colony assistant to automate tasks
- Use the colony assistant to automate production of new units and resources
- Each race has its own strengths and weaknesses - learn to exploit them to your advantage
- Build, trade, research, attack - the event log will update you on your victories and defeats.
Categories in common with Deadlock II: Shrine Wars: Strategy
48. Fabulous - Angela's Wedding Disaster
Say “Yes!” to the dress in this wedding-themed time management game!Get Ready to Take On the New York Bridal Scene!
Dealing with a new mentor, bridezillas, and even momzillas, Angela’s dress designing skills are put to the test in Fabulous – Angela’s Wedding Disaster! Angela faces her biggest challenge yet as she and her besties, the “Fab 4”, team up to plan a wedding. Will she be able to handle the stress… or will it end in a mess? Find out in this hilarious wedding-themed, time management game!
👰 PLAY THE 4TH SEASON of the hit story game and find out what happens when Angela takes on wedding gowns
👰 JOIN ANGELA in 60 story levels, 24 bonus levels, and 6 improved endless levels
👰 IT'S ALL ABOUT WEDDING FASHION with new fashion-focused mini-games in every level
👰 COMPLETE ANGELA'S DESIGN SCRAPBOOK by unlocking all 17 achievements
👰 EARN UPGRADES and customize your shops with the best and most glamorous items
👰 CREATE YOUR DREAM OUTFIT in Angela's dress-up game, with over 100 fashion pieces - and share your model's style with your friends
👰 TRAVEL TO UNIQUE BRIDAL BOUTIQUES across 6 glamorous locations
👰 EXPERIENCE A NEW STORY full of weddings, fashion and friendship!
Following her successful Queen for a Day Prom Dress line, Angela continues to design dresses to help women be their most Fabulous selves! This time, she’s entering the bustling world of bridal boutiques. When it comes to marriage, all you need is love... and the perfect dress, of course! Angela’s relying on you to lend her a hand and make every bride look beautiful on her special day!
But the most important marriage of all is for her friend, Fran. Angela and the rest of the Fab 4 join forces to give him the grandest party possible. However, like everything Angela does, things don't quite go according to plan. Can Angela save Fran's wedding from disaster, or will she only make it worse?
- Enjoy this bridal fashion time management game brought to you by GameHouse Original Stories, the creators of the Delicious and Heart's Medicine series!*
49. Assault On Metaltron
Metaltron - an energy-rich metallic planet has been invaded by combined forces of humans and orc hordes. Elder Golem chose you to defend Metaltron!
First action tower defense game where you power up your towers however you like. Play as Metaltron's Defender Golem and build towers to defend your planet from the invasion. Game offers 40 levels of campaign that can be played solo or in coop and first ever Skirmish mode in tower defense games.
KEY GAME FEATURES
- Lots of towers to choose from for defending you home planet - from laser turrets, through poison cannons to electric swinging Tesla tower.
- Flame Thrower tower that can also shoot air units! Yes you wanted that, right?
- Use your level-up tactics - increase tower's power, shooting speed or range independently based on your own decisions!
- Skirmish mode - adjust your game settings, select map, number of monsters and play randomly created level!
- Local Solo and Coop Play - Get all the fun by playing with your friend on the couch (or another gaming chair)!
- 40 levels of campaign mayhem.
50. My Free Farm 2
Experience a Unique Farm Game
Your ambition got the best of you: This little plot of land can be shaped up into a thriving farm – you just knew it the first moment you set foot on it. In this entertaining building game, you can be a successful online farmer. You've set lofty goals for yourself: A flourishing farm with its own gastronomic business and extensive productions. Better get started! A wonderful farm simulation full of limitless opportunities awaits you!
An Extraordinary Farm Game – Organize, Structure, Invest
Organize and structure your farm, expand your animal stock, process plant and animal products into sought-after goods for your virtual customers, increase your profits and invest them in the continuous expansion of your farm. Over the course of the game, you'll be able to try your hand at a wide variety of exciting farm game challenges and experience fantastic features:
- Seasonal events
- Regular updates and patches
- Customizable farm design
- Friendship features
- Expansive quests
- Animal agriculture with cows, pigs, chickens, goats, and more!
- Sowing and harvesting of cereals, fruits, vegetables and other farm simulation crops
- Processing of plant and animal products
- Colorful 3D cartoon setting
- Intuitive controls
- Long-lasting tycoon fun
- New challenges
Day and Night on the Farm
Nighttime adds another riveting component to the farm simulation. Certain crops such as mushrooms can only be grown at night.
A beautiful riverside bistro is another intriguing aspect of the game – serve customers with home-cooked meals made from your farm's produce. The possibilities are endless in this captivating farm game!
Download and Get Started
Start your farming career! Prove your strategic talent in this thrilling farm game – grow and sell crops, keep animals, increase your profits and design your property in the farm simulation. Let's go!
My Free Farm 2 can only be played online. You can link My Free Farm 2 app accounts to your Steam account.