100 Best Games Like Zooicide of 2020 - Zooicide Alternatives
Trying to find games like Zooicide? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Zooicide, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Zooicide that have been tried, tested and recommended.
List of Best Zooicide Alternatives | Games Like Zooicide
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like Zooicide in 2020. If there is something missing from the Zooicide , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
Unturned is a low-poly survival game providing single or multiplayer experience. The main action takes place on 6 different maps (Prince Edward Island, Yukon, Washington, Germany and Russia) flooded with zombies. The story begins in the random location of the chosen map and lasts till the death. Playing for one of the few people not yet turned into a zombie, you should stay aware of various natural or unnatural dangers, gather required resources, and make your way through the tough survival. Survivors meet thirst, hunger, disease, injures, zombie bites, and other hostile players looking for safety. Since land, air and sea vehicles are available, players can choose the most suitable transport to explore the entire map. The gameplay stands for the wider opportunity of customization of pretty much everything in the in-game world, starting with simple object destruction and following to guns modification and shelters construction. In-app purchases do not actually affect the gameplay, but due to the cosmetic system, plenty of items (clothing and weapon skins) are purchasable or available in crates....
The game takes place in a Viking world inhabited by three races (humans, Varls, and Dredges) created by different gods. Once between people and Varls was hostility, but with the emergence of dredges, they were forced to unite forces, for not being killed by them. At the beginning of the game in the world reigns eternal winter; the gods left all races, and the sun stopped, it would seem, forever.
The story begins with Ubin, who arrived in the port city Strand for an annual tribute. Upon arrival in the town, he learns that some bandits want to capture the authority. He's moving to the Town Tall to help the Governor deal with them. Soon, a squad of Prince Vognir and Prince Ludin arrive in the Strand. In the next morning, Ubin joins the team of Vognir, and they are all going in Grofheim
The player controls a squad of soldiers under the leadership of the hero. In a single-player game, the hero has a story task, which usually requires getting to some point of the game world. On the way to the target, you can occur all sorts of events, and some of them will need the player to make decisions that affect future events....
In Race the Sun you control a spaceship powered by solar energy. You have to dodge objects on your way, for example, from laser beams, other ships and various obstacles, while collecting blue pyramids that will boost the player. The game will end only when you either crash into something, die, or when the sun goes down. The ship's speed remains constant until the ship remains under direct sunlight, but if the ship falls into shadow or collides with an object, the ship's speed will drop.
You have to fly through the landscape with abstract shapes and obstacles of varying complexity. Levels are procedurally generated and divided into separate regions, and each contains its own set of tests.
The game presents three primary levels: the standard level, the level of "Apocalypse", in which the player moves faster through more difficult tests, and an obstacle course in the form of a maze. These regions and levels change daily for all players, and the online scoreboard allows users to compare their results with others....
Heroes and Generals is a team game, and its primary purpose is to establish control over the territory (domination) by the team of its faction. To do this, you need to capture and hold the control points. Players can be reborn on them. At the moment, the game has three military factions: the United States, Germany and the Soviet Union. The player can purchase fighters of these factions and develop them. It is also possible to create a group of warriors, thereby allowing you to play with friends.
The variety of weapons and equipment depends on the faction. Also, you will have access to various upgrades. For stuff you can buy better shells, to set the supply crates for the infantry. Its different components can improve the weapon, and it is possible to put optics on some gun.
The game includes infantry units, tanks, aircraft and ground vehicles during the Second World war. The game has a diverse European landscape, from fields in rural areas to cities....
Sonic and the All-Stars cast line up on the starting grid once again to battle for supremacy in the ultimate race. Compete across land, water and air in incredible transforming vehicles that change from cars to boats to planes mid-race. It’s Not Just Racing. It’s Racing Transformed!Key Features:Play as over 20 legendary All-Stars each with their own transforming vehicle.
Race across 25 tracks and arenas.
World Tour, Grand Prix, Battle Arenas, and more.
Unleash ingenious weapons or utilise your character’s unique All-Star Move.
4 Player split screen and up to 10 player online events. Plus even take split screen gaming online.
As the giant beasts march toward death, the last hope is a scavenger
named Rex—and Pyra, a living weapon known as a Blade. Can you find the
fabled paradise she calls home? Command a group of Blades and lead them
to countless strategic victories before the world ends.
Each Titan hosts its own distinct cultures, wildlife, and diverse
regions to explore. Search the vast open areas and labyrinthine
corridors for treasure, secret paths, and creatures to battle and index.
During these escapades you'll get to know a large cast of eclectic
characters, including the weaponized life forms known as Blades. Gather
these allies, bond with them to increase their power, and utilize their
special ARTS to devastate enemies. But to save the world of Alrest, you
must first demystify its cloudy past.
A new story in the Xenoblade Chronicles™ series
The next adventure is on the Nintendo Switch™ console—set on the backs
of colossal, living Titans
Discover each Titan’s diverse regions, culture, wildlife, equipment,
and hidden secrets
Find, bond with, and command weaponized life forms known as Blades to
earn abilities and enhance them
Uncover the history of Alrest and the mystery of its endless ocean of
The game is a typical representative of the point-and-click puzzle genre, developed and released in two episodes by the independent Danish studio House on Fire. The game uses the Unity graphics engine and was ported directly to several platforms. Including mobile devices running Android and iOS. The game also was released on Kindle Fire. The first episode was released in 2012, two years later, gamers were able to try out the second and last episode of the game.
The game takes place in 1972 and in 2012. The player takes control of the main character named Joe. After serving in the US Army, the protagonist changes several workplaces and eventually turns out to be a cleaner in the fictional multimillion corporation Archon. The employer turns out to be unclean, and Joe soon finds traces of blood that lead to test labs. To prevent the tragedy, which he involuntarily became a witness to, Joe is forced to use the time machine and correct mistakes of the past.
The main gameplay is tied to the solution of the puzzles of different complexity, scattered in ten story chapters. The part of them uses the plot “device” - the ability of the hero to travel in time. In the PC version, all game dialogs are voiced, the ability to use UltraHD textures is added, and for the version on Steam more than 20 achievements are available and the ability to save the game in the cloud....
Resistance 2 is a sci-fi first-person shooter developed by Insomniac Games. It is the second part of the Resistance trilogy.
The game takes place right after the ending of Resistance: Fall of Man. Nathan Hale wanders somewhere in a snowy forest after the destruction of an alien tower in London. Suddenly, a black ops squad finds him. They put their guns up on the protagonist and demand that Hale goes with them. At first, Nathan wants to blow himself and all the soldiers up with a grenade, but changes his mind and complies. His fight against the alien Chimeras continues.
Resistance 2 is mainly a singleplayer game. Many weapons from Fall of Man were reused, with several new additions such as the Marksman and a minigun. The game is based in the 1960s, so the weapons resemble a mix between the common weaponry of the time and advanced alien tech. Unlike the first game, the players can only carry two weapons at all times.
Resistance 2 goes away from the health bar system in favor of regenerative health. That means that now the players have to stick to cover when their health is low to regenerate it.
A multiplayer mode is also present in the game. However, there is no cooperative play in the singleplayer campaign.
There are two multiplayer variations: a separate co-op campaign and a competitive one. The game was praised for having up to 60 players in one competitive session and up to 8 in a cooperative mode....
American Truck Simulator puts you in the seat of a driver for hire entering the local freight market, making you work your way up to become an owner-operator, and go on to create one of the largest transportation companies in the United States.Features
- Drive highly detailed truck models officially licensed from iconic truck manufacturers.
- Your truck is your new home. Make it yours by changing cabins, chassis, paintjobs, adding tuning accessories or more powerful engines.
- Lots of different cargoes to choose: From food to machinery to hazard cargoes.
- Multiple types of trailers – from reefers to flatbeds, from dumpers to lowboys and goosenecks.
- The longest trailers (up to 53 ft) will challenge your skills and patience while hauling and during parking.
- Deliver your cargoes to a rich variety of companies and locations like refineries, oil storage, gas stations, car factories, or roadworks.
- Various simulation settings for trucking enthusiasts: Air brake simulation; different types of brakes: retarder, Jake brake, trailer brake; multiple types of transmissions straight from real trucks, brake intensity, and more.
- Feel like inside a real cabin: Adjust your seat, mirrors and position your head to get the best view of the road.
- Drive safely, follow the rules and speed limits – police will fine you if you aren't careful!
- Ensure that you are not delivering overweight cargo – you may be checked at the weigh scales.
- Use the route adviser as your personal assistant during the travels.
- Try the life of a truck driver for hire. By delivering the cargoes safely and improving your skills, become the owner of your own, successful company!
- Build your own fleet of trucks, buy garages, hire drivers, manage your company for maximum profits.
- Make your trucking time better by listening to your favorite songs via built-in music player or streaming your favorite radio stations.
- Capture your favorite moments with a photo mode offering rich set of editing options.
- Great support for steering wheels, gamepads and other input devices.
- Long-time support of the game, including new features.
- Obtain challenging Steam achievements and collect all hand-painted Steam trading cards.
Take advantage of additional features of American Truck Simulator by joining our online community on World of Trucks, our center for virtual truckers all around the world interested in Euro Truck Simulator 2, American Truck Simulator and future SCS Software's truck simulators.
- Use in-game Photo Mode to capture the best moments and share them with thousands of people who love trucks.
- Favorite the images you like the most and return to them anytime in the future.
- Discuss the screenshots with everyone using World of Trucks.
- See the best images hand-picked by the game creators in Editor's Pick updated almost every day. Try to get your own screenshot on this list!
- Upload and use your custom avatar and license plate in the game.
- More features coming soon!
To join World of Trucks, simply sign up with your Steam account on the join page. You will need to own American Truck Simulator or Euro Truck Simulator 2 to join World of Trucks.
World of Trucks is an optional service, registration on World of Trucks isn't required to play the game. ...
Great 3D platformer gameplay that challenges you on every step
A great variety of gameplay styles - from different flavors of platforming, to funky arcade racing ...
Medal of Honor: Frontline is the fourth game in the Medal of Honor series, and was published by EA Games. The player character is Lt. Jimmy Patterson, from the American OSS. Frontline takes place during the events of the first game and chronicles Patterson's journey as he fights his way across Europe into Nazi Germany during World War II. Frontline was released in North America for the PlayStation 2 on May 29, 2002 and for the Xbox and GameCube consoles on November 7, 2002.
In 2010, an HD port of the game was included in the "Limited Edition" PlayStation 3 version of Medal of Honor.
Trials Evolution: Gold Edition marks the Trials franchise’s triumphant return to the PC gaming platform. RedLynx’s signature franchise, the Trials series first made its mark in gaming with the 2008 release of Trials 2 SE for the PC. That breakout indie success led to further success on the Xbox, but ever since then PC gamers have been clamoring for more Trials. Trials Evolution: Gold Edition is what they have been waiting for.
The Gold Edition Is Two Trials In One
Trials Evolution: Gold Edition will contain all the content of the original, best-selling XBLA game Trials Evolution. In addition, all of the single player tracks and skill games from Trials HD will be found in Trials Evolution – effectively doubling the content offering with two complete games, neither of which have ever before been available on PC.
OPTIMIZED AND ENHANCED FOR PCTrials Evolution: Gold Edition will be optimized and enhanced for the PC gaming platform. All of the features of its forerunners – from the in-game editor, player sharing of tracks, and global Leader Boards, will be re-integrated into the game in a way that fits the new platform. Key Features
- Track Editor
- Indoor and Outdoor environments
- Bike and rider customizations
- Global competition
Only If is a first-person adventure indie game developed by Creability.
After a party at his crush's house, Anthony awakes in a room he'd never been before. He attempts to exit the house, but a mysterious voice from the phone screams insults at Anthony and tells him where to find the exit. Tony follows the clues and leaves the house.
The main gameplay mechanic is based on exploration. Like in most escape room games, it is necessary for the players to look for clues in the environment they are in at the moment. Further into the game, the levels are no longer set in a house, but in a park with the landscapes of it being used for several puzzles.
From level to level, several gameplay mechanics change with the only gameplay element that stays the same is the character movement or item interaction. Everything else is subject to change. These gameplay elements can be used as a puzzle piece in several levels, but most of the time they create an obstacle for the player to pass.
The developers put a heavy emphasis on the fact that gameplay mechanics were meant to be experimental and unpredictable. This effect is achieved by avoiding the use of the “What you see is what you get” principle. There are multiple unexpected turns present in the game. For example, at some point of the game, the players have to jump down a ledge. It first it appears that the main character will fall to his sudden death, yet it appears to be the right direction to move to....
This is a story of human strength and true heroes. Three generations after the apocalypse, not only did humankind survive in the man-made hell – it continued to develop. Gradually, the infrastructure restored, wars stopped, people were returning to normal life. However, the crippled nature was barely starting to fight back...
So-called anomalous activity zones started appearing all over the planet, like terrifying scars left by the man-made catastrophes. The vast territories of post-apocalyptic world live their own life, which looks like nothing you have seen before. Bloodthirsty mutated monsters, inexplicable phenomena, mysterious anomalies are but the tip of the iceberg.
One of the Zones was formed in the vicinity of Ukraine, in an area combining the unmistakable atmosphere of Soviet times and the fast pace of modern life. In order to contain the dangers of the Zone, the government decided to fence the perimeter, and introduce quarantine in the area. Local residents found themselves trapped and left to their own devices. However, forbidden fruit is always the most enticing. And this was when the "stalkers" came in. Mystical artifact hunters, former military men, explorers, adventurers, armed gangsters, mafia and just those who love getting away with shooting live targets – they swarmed in like locusts in Egypt to lead mortal combat with monsters and humans alike.
This is a story about YOU.
There is a non-stop battle between stalkers' clans, between aliens and locals. You can support any side or remain a free shooter. You can give a dota tion to your mates as a leader or take every loot to yourself. And if you don't want to lose your life in a proxy war, there is a PvE server and safety zones. You can shape your own story in the Zone.
Who will you become?
- Over 40 square kilometers of lands to explore, from closed science villages and abandoned military facilities, to the forests of Tunguska and snowy deserts of Terra Nova.
- Deadly mutants, anomalies and hundreds of main story quests.
- Huge choice of artifacts, gear and weapons.
- Repair broken things or assemble new gear from scratch.
- Improve dozens of skills and abilities.
- Be a doctor, a scientist, a hunter, a soldier or an engineer. Take part in mass PvP, bring death or salvation to those around you.
This is the Zone. Come to hell and make it your home. ...
a perilous sea! Gather debris to survive, expand your raft and be wary of the dangers of
Trapped on a small raft with nothing but a hook made of old plastic, players awake on a vast,
blue ocean totally alone and with no land in sight! With a dry throat and an empty stomach,
survival will not be easy!
Raft throws you and your friends into an epic adventure out on the big open sea, with the
objective to stay alive, gather resources and build yourself a floating home worthy of
Resources are tough to come at sea: Players will have to make sure to catch whatever debris
floats by using their trusty hook and when possible, scavenge the reefs beneath the waves.
However, thirst and hunger is not the only danger in the ocean… watch out for the man-
eating shark determined to end your voyage!
● Multiplayer! Survive by yourself or with friends in online co-op!
● Hook! Use your hook to catch debris floating by.
● Craft! Build survival equipment, weapons, crop plots and more to help you stay alive!
● Build! Expand your raft from a simple wreckage to a buoyant mansion.
● Dive! Drop anchor and explore the depths for more resources.
● Fight! Defend your raft from the dangers of the ocean. ...
- Realistic Simulation and Physics: Don’t be fooled by the light-hearted/comical presentation; the fundamentals of baseball are well represented and if someone isn’t familiar with the rules, they will be after playing Super Mega Baseball.
- Groundbreaking Difficulty System: Super Mega Baseball boasts an innovative difficulty control scheme called the Ego system. The Ego system offers a fine-grained control of difficulty on a per-user basis, which has been widely praised for leveling the playing field in cooperative and competitive modes. This system will push seasoned gamers to their limits while simultaneously providing a gentle introduction for beginners.
- Up-to Four Player Local Co-op Play: In addition to solo play, players can try their hand at head-to-head, 2v1, 2v2 and co-op against the CPU. In co-op mode, teammates alternate batting/running each time at-bat, and alternate pitching/fielding each inning, meaning ballplayers need to be on their toes every play. To even games, players can use the Ego system to set up a competitive game between friends of any skill level.
- Ultra Responsive and Blazing Fast Gameplay: Controls are easy to learn, but players will need to master jumping, diving, wall-catches, power-swings and cut-off plays to properly dominate friends. Short load times and a streamlined interface means most of the time is spent in the action, with nine-inning games taking around 20 minutes to play.
- Full Batting and Pitching Statistics: Most baseball statistics imaginable are available and ballplayers can use these to show off their MVP-quality skills.
- Leveling System: Players tally up Starpoints for hits, strikeouts and catches during each game and Level Up once they collect enough points. Players can hire staff to train and coach their squad, improving skill attributes such as Power and Speed. Use that jacked up team to win at higher difficulties (and post higher leaderboard scores than friends)!
- Player Customization: Customize the look and names of a team’s players to create a ragtag crew of family and friends. Make as many aesthetic adjustments as you can imagine!
From the creators of ARK: Survival Evolved comes ATLAS - a massively multiplayer first-and-third-person fantasy pirate adventure. ATLAS will host up to 40,000 players exploring the same Globe simultaneously, with an unprecedented scale of cooperation and conflict! Stake your claim in this endless open world as you conquer territory, construct ships, search for buried treasure, assemble forts, plunder settlements and hire crew to join your powerful growing armada. Start small then expand your spheres of influence from a small island, up to an unstoppable pirate empire that spans across the oceans. Wage battle against enemy fleets as you singlehandedly command large ships of war using the captaining system (or divide up to the responsibilities among your trusted lieutenants), or take control of any weapon directly with your own character. Dive deep into the briny water to explore permanent sunken wrecks and recover salvage, unearth the loot from procedurally-generated Treasure Maps and challenge zones, or complete challenging main questlines. Team up with other aspiring adventurers and sail into the vast ocean to discover new lands rich with region-specific elements, tame exotic natural and mythical creatures, raid forgotten tombs, confront powerful ancient gods and even build and administer your own colonies, cities, and civilizations to dominate the ATLAS in this ultimate quest for fortune and glory!
MMO On the Grandest Scale
Physically sail in real-time across the vast oceans with the proprietary server network technology. Explorers will voyage to over 700 unique landmasses across 45,000 square kilometers, with thousands of Discovery Zones, and ten distinct world regions each having their own unique resources, creatures, secrets, and environment hazards! There is a separately PVE ATLAS for players who don't wish to play any PVP.
Construct the Ship of Your Dreams, Plank by Plank!
Build drydocks and start with a dinghy rowboat, basic raft, tiny sloop or nimble schooner, moving on up to your own versatile brigantine or titanic galleon capable of transporting hundreds of crew and extensive cargo. Name your ship in big bold letters, paint and copy your own pirate flag and custom-place all the pieces of your ship -- which sails and where, planks and gunports, every single structure piece has a physical Weight and Material -- to function exactly how you want.
Captain your Crew!
Recruit real players and AI crew from freeports or rescue seasoned crew from destroyed “Army of the Damned” shipwrecks to man distinct stations on your boat! Set sail and explore the ATLAS with them to gain experience and level up their stats or gear, as well as levelling your Ship. Your crew are versatile! Whether on land, or ship, or even riding behind your animal companions on emplacements, they can man weapons of all kinds-- cannons, swivel guns, siege engines, turrets, and even gigantic mortars, many with dynamically swappable ammo types including grapeshot, chainshot, spikeshot, liquid fire, and more! Instruct them to board enemy ships and help you conquer the seas! Keep their stomachs full and their pockets full of gold lest you want a mutiny in your hands! Take on the Captain’s Wheel or divide up the command responsibilities via Lieutenant Podiums to direct the Ship’s assignable weapon systems, sails, and stations, including standing-orders or manual grouped fire. Or, walk up to any station and take control of it yourself!
Pirate PVP to the Limit
Everything is up for grabs including player’s ships, their crew, their pets, their forts, their land, and their booty. If you can get your hands on it, you can take it. A ship’s permanent logbook tells the tale of their legendary travel, exploits and ownership.
Be the Hero or Villain you were meant to be
MMO-scale character progression systems include, at launch, over 15 Disciplines with over 300 Skills, in a vast unlockable tree. New "Feat" system allows for active and passive bindable character abilities, while new stat-buff system allows innumerable abstract statistics to be modified by Skills, Items, and Armor. And now, everything has scalable stats, including structures, and can be progressively Upgraded!
This is Who You Are
Extensive character visual customization enables an endless range of realistic (and not-so-realistic) characters, with a vast array of sliders, morphs, muscle tones, and tweakable values. You can even per-pixel design your own permanent tattoos (and then draw warpaint on top of that too!). If someone exists in the real world, they should be creatable in ATLAS! Best-in-class dynamic hair growth and real-time aging systems allow you to get old and... pass on your legacy? (Or find a fountain of youth!).
Full Quest and Waypoint systems, with sub-quests and rewards, for major goals -- while procedural treasure maps and challenge zones also ensure there's always something new to find out over the horizon.
Tactical melee combat systems with blocks, parries, dodges, character motion, optional shields, stunning and strength-varying strikes, directional attacks, and more for use in either first or third person perspectives. Fists, swords, maces, blackjacks, daggers, and much more give you tremendous options to pick the right weapon for the job. Meanwhile, period-appropriate-weaponry with skill-based active reload systems include flintlock pistols, muskets, blunderbuss, and more -- just be sure to keep your powder dry!
Claim What's Yours
Form a company, claim territory and apply taxation and behavior rules to that which you own: be a benevolent governor, a feudal lord, or a ruthless dictator. Territory ownership is visualized on your dynamic zoomable World Map, with Fog of War obscuring uncharted regions and Shroud of War hiding enemy territories out of sight range. Contest other government's ownership of land, structures, or ships to expand your empire! The top large-scale Spheres of Influence on the Official ATLAS' are visualized in real-time on the PlayATLAS homepage. Design your own custom flag per-pixel to apply to your claims, to be famous (or infamous)!
Creatures Great and Small
More than 50 creatures at launch varying from breedable utilitarian farm animals & shoulder mounted parrots and monkeys that offer unique buffs, all the way to magical mermaids and gigantic sea monsters of legend. Creatures can be found in their logical regions, but take skill and tactics to tame using new mechanics, while also gaining the most benefit and fertility from their natural biomes. Ferry these temperamental creatures across the vast oceans in a virtual Noah's Ark to trade in exotic locales.
Freeports to Meet & Greet
Level-capped starter zones allow you to learn the ropes and meet new players in a safe space before you venture out into the great unknown. Where the wind and destiny takes you beyond that, is up to the gods!
Build Your Empire
Overhauled building systems include automatic foundational elevation adjustment, dynamic tile type swapping, improved snap detection & previewing, integrated plumbing systems, per-pixel-paintable everything, beast-of-burden harness attachments for field-gun and carriages, and much more! Survival systems newly include, among other aspects, Vitamins benefits and deficiencies, with recipe & cooking skills and varying ingredient qualities.
Powerful Mod and Server Functionalities
Want to build a World War II Spitfire? Or a Flying Fortress bomber with fully walkable interior and gun stations, carrying troops loaded with machine guns and rocket launchers? How about a Tank? An Aircraft Carrier to play out the Battle of Midway on an expansive scale? How about an Arcadian Steampunk Airship floating through a cloud-world? These examples and much more are provided with the ATLAS Dev Kit, where you can make effectively create whatever large-scale MMO action game you want to see happen, all supported by the database-driven network technology that powers ATLAS. Unofficial ATLAS' can be of any size and configuration, while a visual map tool lets server hosts layout their own complete custom world of islands, continents, terrain features, spawns, resources, hazards, underwater zones, dynamic weather, biome configurations, ecology, and an infinite number of other configurable features -- all dynamically streamed to the client during gameplay. The possibilities are endless!
Far, Far More
Stay tuned for more details on the extensive features and content of ATLAS. This brief sampling is just the tip of the iceberg (though be sure to watch out for those in the polar regions, as they're extremely dangerous to ship hulls!!).
A Brief History of ATLAS
Long-ago, far above the watery world of ATLAS there once existed a magic-powered “Golden Age”-- where great Empires of the Sky lived at peace alongside magical creatures, flourishing upon floating continents above the clouds, all powered by a magical source of energy known as the Heart of the Goddess, granted by the powerful beings who dwell in the stars beyond. However, a powerful warlord known as Xevos sought to unite the human civilizations over the magickind, and launched a war that broke the Heart into pieces, unleashing a wave of destruction that shattered the floating landmasses and plunged them into the waters below.
Many generations later, as living memory of the “Sundering” has faded into legend and the once-plentiful magical energy has long since dissipated, descendants of the protectors of the Heart of the Goddess -- known as “Pathfinders” -- emerge from their provincial oceanic lives to explore the new continents and islands, and seek out the power they may yet contain. Across the vast new world they’ll encounter hostile creatures, technological remnants of the Golden Age past, and ultimately the undying spirit of Xevos himself and his soulless “Army of the Damned”, still intent on recovering the pieces of the Heart of the Goddess to raise the continents once again under his vision.
If the latest generation of Pathfinders can outwit and outgun Xevos and his legions, and recover the Heart pieces for themselves, they will be faced with the very same choice: whether to attempt to restore the old world, or build a new better one…
Tower Unite is a large online multiplayer game that spans genres.
- Play minigames such as Minigolf, Ball Race, Virus, and more!
- Earn items
- Hang with your friends in your own personalized house
- Connect with others through a massive Plaza with various attractions and games
- Party with friends!
- Watch synchronized media such as YouTube or Soundcloud
- Suggest new features - we listen!
- No microtransactions or subscription fees
Tower Unite has many games to play, with more to come, such as...
- Supports up to 16 players online
- 8 courses with 18 holes (144 holes total) and more in the works!
- Based on the original 2009 minigolf hit from GMod Tower that inspired other minigolf games
- Unique controls (100% skill, no timers)
- Hole-in-one fireworks
- Wear tiny hats on your golf ball
- Putt in snow, gardens, mines, sky, and even in space!
- Simultaneous putting (everyone putts at once!)
- Player hosted servers
- Supports up to 8 players online
- 4 unique levels and more in the works!
- Thrilling 1 vs All gameplay
- Play as the Dragon and devour the knights
- Turn off the rampaging Dragon as the knights
- Player hosted servers
- Supports up to 16 players online
- 8 unique worlds and more in the works!
- Roll around in a giant ball
- Speed past tricky obstacles
- Player hosted servers
- Supports up to 12 players online
- Survive in 5 unique levels and more in the works!
- Fast paced old school first person shooting action
- Blast infected away with 12 sci-fi weapons
- Team tag elimination, with weapons
- Player hosted servers
- Supports up to 8 players online
- Battle in teams as cat or dog in a struggle for the planet's resources
- Frantic gameplay with lots of sci-fi shooting
- Player hosted servers
Once you've played some of the games, head on over to your personal space...
In Tower Unite, everyone has their own personal space, called a Condo.
- Place tons of different furniture and items
- Watch synchronized media such as YouTube
- Place images from the internet directly into the game synced with online players
- Listen to synchronized music with Soundcloud
- Customize wallpapers, lights, and time of day
- Invite friends to party, chat, voice chat, drink, and eat virtual pizza!
- Play instruments like a piano or drums
- Interact with various weird and cool items
- Build unique creations
- Get a pet cat or dog
- COMING SOON: Cook/craft food and new items
From the Condo, you can exit through your front door into a bigger online experience called the Plaza. The Plaza acts as a gathering point, like a shopping mall.
- Gamble at the Casino
- Walk along the Boardwalk and enjoy:
- Laser Tag
- Typing Derby, a keyboard racing game
- Ferris Wheel
- COMING SOON: Bumper Cars
- COMING SOON: Rollercoaster
- COMING SOON: Fishing
- Laser Tag
- Watch synchronized YouTube videos in the Theater
- Unlock new items at 15 different in-game stores
- Connect to the bigger Game Worlds
- COMING SOON: Explore the ocean with your friends
- COMING SOON: Play games at the Arcade
- Voice chat and text chat
- Player hosted servers
- Play multiplayer games of various genres online with friends.
- Play online Minigolf with up to 16 players.
- Customize yourself with accessories.
- Furnish and design the layout of your personal space (the Condo) with furniture and interactive toys.
- Invite other players over to your Condo for parties and mini-games.
- Watch synchronized YouTube videos in a virtual theater or your Condo.
- Fly around in jetpacks.
- Imbibe alcohol to an irresponsible extent.
- Join official servers or host your own server.
- Hang out with your friends or find new friends!
- Enjoy free DLC, no microtransactions, and developer support.
- Collect tons of unique items with Steam Inventory support.
You should wait before purchasing if you want to play a game with more content on it.
There will be frequent updates.
From next update there will be multiplayer support. (0.4.3)
That will transform the game in to a
Polygon-medieval-multiplayer, in a closed enviroment.
The randomly generated voxel terrain might be deleted from the game. But it is not yet decided.
Please understand that it is in development, and it is not finished.
"An Early Access title, may have random crashes and bugs"
Please read the Early Access Description above.ConceptIn Voxelized, you gain a control of a knightPlanned Features
- Other game Modes&Scenes
- Almost anything YOU want. I will add most of the requested features in game.
Please note that Voxelized is in very early stages of the development.
Even though you can get it now for cheaper at early access, please remember that it is unfinished, but it is fully playable.
As mentioned on the Short Description:
This game is on Early Access, and it means this game is not yet finished.
It is under development as you play and i will keep on updating as much as possible.
There will be many bugs, mayby even crashes. I´ll always fix them as soon as possible.
I cannot promise that you will get to keep your saves, but i´ll work hard to make sure your saves will be saved
I want to point that out because there have been too much confusion within the Early Access games.
Understand your weaknesses, and eliminate them.
Bad at flick shots to left side of the screen? Can’t seem to hit strafing or jumping targets? We fix that. In any type of performance, it is critical to know what you are good at, and where you need help. Our AI-based training system will learn your strengths and weaknesses, and adapt accordingly to optimize training gains.
Identify your biases, and correct them. Did you know that humans have unique performance biases? For example, some people may be more accurate shooting targets in the left side of the screen than the right. Identifying these biases is a first critical step in correcting them and improving overall skill.
Go beyond strategy.
Success in competitive FPS games hinges on two things: strategy and skill. Just as 1:1 coaching, video reviews, and strategy guides have allowed players to improve their tactical performance, The Aim Lab allows you to meaningfully improve your skill performance. We focus on the fundamentals that facilitate FPS performance (speed, accuracy, precision, reaction time, visual acuity, decision-making, adaptation, visual attention) to help you reach your full potential.
Get noticed. Play with the best.
Opt in to create and share your data profile on our website, where you are ranked on the community leaderboards and see how you compare to pro eSports athletes. Use data profiles to discover new, talented players to build a team around or compete against. ...
In Bus Driver, your job is to transport passengers around an attractive and realistic city. You must drive to a timetable on a planned route, whilst obeying traffic rules, and taking care not to upset or injure your passengers. This makes Bus Driver unlike any other driving game - the experience of driving a bus is very different from blazing through a racing circuit.
Bus Driver offers twelve different kinds of buses to drive, an expansive city environment with various districts, and thirty routes with varying weather conditions set at differing times of day.Key features
12 buses to drive, very detailed models inspired by real-world buses.
30 routes arranged into 5 tiers with increasing difficulty.
Multiple duties, such as driving a schoolbus, transporting tourists, sight-seeing tours, and transportation of prisoners.
High replay value based on sophisticated system of traffic rules and game-play related bonuses.
Varying time-of-day and weather conditions
Large city to drive in, with several districts of varying styles (modern, old-town, suburb, airport, harbour, and more).
Living roads, with intelligent traffic controlled by our AI system.
Non-violent gameplay, bus game suitable for everybody.
From the makers of truck simulation games in the 18 Wheels of Steel series and the Euro Truck Simulator series, a solid contender in the bus driving games category.
Draft! Attack! Fortify! Play the original game of strategy and world domination — now for your PC.
Enjoy the classic look and fun of RISK in an exciting new interactive experience. Play two ways as you strategize over the map and set out to conquer the world. Test your power against computer enemies, or compete with friends in Hotseat multiplayer. Use strategic thinking and tactical gambles and earn a host of achievements as you take territory after territory. Can you lead your army to victory?Features
- The original board game of strategy — now on your computer
- Face up to 5 AI players trying to keep you from world domination
- Battle friends on the same computer in Hotseat multiplayer
- Just pick up and play — it’s easy to learn and control
- Customize the gameplay options like starting territories and card-set values
- Earn scores of medals and awards as you progress toward victory
- Can’t play the whole game at once? Just pause and resume whenever you like.
- New to RISK? Follow our easy tutorial and you’ll be ready to take on the world!
What is Cube World?
Cube World is a voxel-based action RPG with a focus on exploration. It takes place in a procedurally generated fantasy world made up of entirely of cubes.Features
Choose between four different classes: Warrior, Ranger, Mage, Rogue.
Action-based combat with dodging, aiming, combos, special skills and more.
Explore a nearly infinite, procedurally generated fantasy world.
Plan your next adventure with the 3D voxel world map. Scroll and zoom everywhere to find your next destination!
Craft weapons, armor, potions, elixirs and food and more from ingredients found throughout the world.
Tame pets that fight along your side and can be used as mounts.
Non-linear, open world gameplay. Solve quests, help residents, fight huge monsters, explore ancient dungeons! It's all up to you!
Discover procedurally generated lore and learn about ancient civilizations and magic artifacts.
Retrieve unique magic artifacts to level up and improve your skills.
Earn gold to buy items or to book an eagle flight to new lands.
Cube World's unique per-land progression system makes finding loot, solving quests and clearing dungeons rewarding and exciting over and over again.
Use your hang glider to take to the skies or explore the oceans with your boat.
Find magic items to enter secret areas and to support you on your journey.
Play solo singleplayer or join your friends in coop-online-multiplayer.
sandbox game with imagination and ingenuity at its core.
Scrap Mechanic is an all-new creative multiplayer sandbox game which drops you right into a world where you quite literally engineer your own adventures! Choose from the 100+ building parts you have at your disposal and create anything from crazy transforming vehicles to a house that moves. You’re even able to team up with your friends to create amazing things together: in Scrap Mechanic, you’re the master creator of anything you can imagine!
Here’s the deal: you’re a robot maintenance mechanic en route to your posting on a fully-automated agriculture planet. Your job is to take care of the worker robots as they work the land, sending the food they produce to the metropolitan planets. Thing is, close to touchdown your spacecraft loses control and crashes, but since you’ve got luck on your side (erm…), you survive! You’re stranded though, and at first glance you find that not everything’s quite as it should be. The Farmbots working the fields have gone crazy, and now there’s only one way to stay alive: using your quick thinking, your creativity and your wily knack of turning your surroundings to your advantage.
Let’s pop the hood and see what’s on offer right now:
- Creative Mode!
An unlimited amount of parts are yours to play with! Build free on your choice of terrain without limitations or the threat of death.
Choose between playing as a male or female mechanic.
- Parts ‘n’ Blocks!
Scrap Mechanic comes loaded with over 100 parts. Some with unique shapes and sizes, but all giving you the power to basically create anything you want.
- Interactive Parts!
The interactive parts that let you put your creations in motion represent the very best and most exciting parts of Scrap Mechanic! With a wide range of parts and an array of functions from gas and electric engines to thrusters, sensors and buttons, you’ll never be bored with the tools at your disposal!
Your Mechanics’ Handbook is your trusty educational friend, with you from the start and dying to be read! Flip trough its pages at your leisure to learn the basics of building in a easy way.
- Connect Tool!
The tool that brings everything together and makes it all happen. A must for any true mechanic!
Lightens the load when building creations with physics in mind. Let it lift you – and your creations – higher!
Whack loose parts and watch them fly. Smacking physics around with the hammer is great fun.
For all the latest news, follow us on:
For more info: http://www.scrapmechanic.com/ ...
Hunt & Hide in a vibrant, magical world
The Witch It world is jam-packed with humble villages, icy lakes, and ancient libraries for you to explore and hide within. Each map has its own stories and secrets for you to delve into and discover!
Seek as a Fearless Hunter
As a hunter, your job is to hunt down all the witches for the sake of a peaceful town. Hunters are equipped with a range of different tools and gadgets to help them with their task, whether it is a loyal chicken that scans for sneaky witches or a body slam skill that causes huge impact damage in one area!
Hide as a Mischievous Witch
Witches have the ability to mimic almost anything in the landscape in order to fool the hunters and stay alive. Witches can switch between different props as they please, as well as perform different spells to confuse or scare their opponents!
Discover a wide variety of props
Each map is filled with an ever-expanding amount of unique props that witches can disguise themselves as, from large items of furniture to small foods and fruits. Glorious rewards await the most curious of witches who can find and mimic all of them!
Fill your wardrobe with stylish shirts and wacky brooms. Unlock more and more items as you play the game and earn experience, so you can individualize your hunter or witch according to your own personal taste!
Choose between several game modes
There are currently four game modes. 'Hide & Seek' – Hunters have to find all the witches to win the game. 'Mobification' – Caught witches turn into hunters. 'Hunt a Hag' – Skills are disabled for both teams and hunters can only use their melee weapon. "Fill a Pot" - Witches need to fill cauldrons and Hunters must prevent them from doing so.
- Play as a hunter or witch on twelve diverse maps, each with own unique playstyles and prop layouts for you to discover!
- Use a growing array of fun skills to troll and fool your opponents!
- Dynamic, physical based prop movement allow you to easily locate hiding spots or traverse the maps effortlessly!
- Unlock countless customization options for both hunters and witches, of varying rarities and caliber!
- Progress and level your account to show off your prop hunting and hiding abilities!
- Play on public servers with other experienced prop hunters, or open up your own private server and play with a group of friends!
Witch It is an Early Access title, so our core gameplay mechanics and features may be subject to change. We welcome all types of feedback over on our Steam Forums or Discord server! ...
You'll need to use your wits, speed and anything you can get your hands on in epic bar fights, disco brawls, old west saloon rumbles, college frat house beat-downs and a lot more.
We'll be adding more levels to the Early Access versions leading up to release and look forward to creating the best level ideas from the community. Please follow and add to your Wishlist to keep up to date on development and be notified on release.
- Completely destructible voxel-based enemies
- Biker Bar, Disco, Prison and Pirate Cove scenarios with unique enemies, weapons, etc
- Arena mode with new challenges added frequently
- Online Co-op Multiplayer
- Level Editor and Steam Workshop support with hundreds of user created levels
- Sandbox level to test features, weapons and mechanics
- Vast array of level and period appropriate weaponry
- Boss enemies that present unique challenges and rewards
- Full controller support
- A rogue-like mode with character progression and persistent unlockables
- More scenario levels set in the past, present and future
- An endless Arena mode for single player and co-op
- Many more enemy and weapon types
Time Commando will take you on a journey in time and space that you will never forget. With plenty of weapon types, stylized visuals, and diversified gameplay it should keep you entertained for many hours. This title is very unique and it should be a part of every serious game collection.9 Worlds to explore, each in a different time and place: prehistoric, Roman, feudal Japan, Medieval, Conquistador, the Wild West, and the modern wars. Impressive arsenal of weapons, from Katanas through rifles and spells to a technologically advanced combat yo-yo. Entertaining and challenging puzzle-solving elements, stylized visuals, and an original story. ...
Shadowgrounds: Survivor is the sequel to Shadowgrounds (2006). It is a near future science fiction game with a top-down view.
The game is set on a space colony on Ganymede, the moon of Jupiter, during an alien invasion. The player controls three main protagonists, and each of them is introduced at a certain level. The first playable character, Luke, is a space marine, who is searching for the survivors after the invasion. The second is Bruno, nicknamed Napalm, who is a pest control specialist trying to get to the New Atlantis colony. The third is Isabel, a female sniper who tries to warn the colony of the approaching enemy army.
The sequel is similar in many ways to the original Shadowgrounds but also has its distinct features. Unlike its predecessor, Survivor has a stronger emphasis on action rather than plot. The game features fewer quests to complete and more straightforward levels that the player needs to simply walk through to the end. However, the sequel also introduced a typical role-playing skill mechanic that allows the player to improve the characters abilities. The player can also upgrade his or her weapons, some of which are new, but most are the same as in the original.
The game introduces a new mode in which the player has to survive alien attacks for as long as possible. In this mode, the player gains points both for killing enemies and staying alive. The maps only become available in the Survivor mode after you complete them in the story mode....
As the leader of your team of Shadowrunners, you will have to use magic, technology and every weapon available to you, to save the lives of thousands in a city at the brink of extinction. Grow you character, plan your missions and control your team in combat or play live co-op with other players to overcome the challenges ahead of you. Meet your fellow runners in the Back Alley or hire henchmen to help you succeed.
Set in the dystopian near future of our world, where magic has awakened and blends with technology, creatures of myth and legend have returned. Elves, Dwarves, Orks and Trolls walk among the neon-lit streets, while the matrix connects everyone and everything as the corporate towers cast their long shadows across the globe. You are a Shadowrunner - a secret operative on the edge of society, hired for the jobs no one wants to be connected with. A cyberpunk rebel surviving by skill and instinct in the shadows of the corporate towers!
Welcome to the dark side of the future, chummer. It’s going to be a hell of a ride.
FeaturingWord of warning: The game is tough - it's designed that way. Running the shadows is never easy and going in guns blazing will certainly get you in trouble!
- Run and Gun! Gripping and deadly tactical turn-based combat in true Shadowrun style: Choose from a wide array of skills groups, magic, technology and weapons to survive!
- Teamwork! Build up your team of runners or join with other players in live co-op to find the best combination of skill, magic and technology for survival.
- You'll never run alone! Team up with friends for your next run or swap stories with other runners in the hangout. Take other player's characters with you into a mission as henchmen
- Every move counts! Dive behind cover, find alternate routes with clever use of your skills, send your drones or spirits into battle and use any weapon at your disposal to make it out alive.
- Be who YOU want to be! Create your individual Shadowrunner in a completely level-free character system from over 60 different combat and non-combat skills, unique backgrounds and five metahuman races. Start a muscle-packed former Troll bouncer and become an expert Rigger, sending your drones into combat or complement your spell slinging mage with the abilities of a skillful sniper. The choice is yours!
- Gear up! Employ a variety of armor, augmentations, cyberware, magic and of course tons of weapons! Lob a grenade at your enemies, blast them with a mana ball or pass them unnoticed by hacking their security systems. Over 50 different enemies from vicious gangers to combat drones and corporate wagemages await!
- Shape the future! Developed jointly with the tabletop RPG books your actions in the game will shape the future of the whole Shadowrun universe!
Requires internet connection to play! ...
- Spectacular real-time 3D land and naval battles
- Complex battlefields where units can gain higher ground, hide behind cover or use formations to their advantage
- A comprehensive turn-based management model with over 50 provinces in Europe and North Africa
Sonic brings his trademark speed and attitude to the Wii™ in his first solo adventure since 1991. In Sonic and the Secret Rings, Sonic finds himself in the colorful and vibrant world of the Arabian Nights tales. There he embarks on his most outrageous journey to date through an expansive 3D world brought to life with realistic water reflections, light bloom, and lifelike physics.
Sonic and the Secret Rings makes custom use of the innovative Wii remote to create a truly immersive gaming experience. Mimicking the energy and movements of Sonic, players actively perform specialized moves with the controller, bringing their stamina and wide range of motion into the action! Players will hurtle Sonic forward by rotating the controller from side to side and perform combo moves with a flick of the wrist. This, combined with a dizzying sense of speed, will quickly draw players of all ages into the action!...
Its deeply-woven story follows Gemma, a sixteen-year-old girl working as a pizza delivery ninja for her father’s independent Pizzeria. In a world where slums teeter on top of skyscrapers, where powerful mega-corporations exploit the poor and where quality pizza is hard to come by, Gemma must fight to keep her ideals, her family and their business intact in face of the most merciless enemies known to any teenage girl – other teenagers.
"Deftly tackling bullying, self awareness and self acceptance, not to mention the challenge of keeping a pizza hot, Ninja Pizza Girl is a beautiful and important game." - Rhianna Pratchett
"Ninja Pizza Girl is a beautifully presented, challenging-but-not-brutal platformer that delivers not only pizza, but important messages about self-worth and bullying. Any young people in your lives—and you!—need this game!" - Karin Weekes
- Accessible flow-based gameplay that welcomes beginners while challenging speedrunners.
- Face enemies that shove, trip, throw garbage in your hair and upload videos of their abuse.
- Unique "health" system that tracks the player's self-esteem
- A mind-melting original soundtrack by the amazing Max Maars who was featured on Triple J's "Unearthed"
- The only videogame to feature the phrase "No Pants. No Pizza."
Ninja Pizza Girl. For Honour. For Family. For Pizza. ...
"Scourge: Outbreak" puts you in the boots of Echo Squad, an elite group of mercenaries hired by The Tarn Initiative to deal a decisive blow against Nogari. While other Tarn Squads have been tasked with diversionary attacks, Echo's objective is the most important: First, to locate and rescue Dr Reisbeck, Tarn's double-agent inside Nogari; Second, to recover a piece of the meteorite fragment being kept deep within Nogari's laboratories. Utilize a devastating array of weapons and special abilities to crush everything that stands in your way, as you fight to discover the sinister truth behind Nogari's "Ambrosia" fuel technology.
Features a Co-op enabled Campaign for up to 4 Players, with full jump-in/jump-out support for easily joining sessions in progress. Experience flashbacks that only YOUR character sees, and figure out how they fit together with what your friends see!
All XP and Gameplay Perks earned in the Campaign stay with you in the 8-Player Multiplayer modes, where Scourge: Outbreak's fast-paced style of Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture-The-Flag rewards quick reflexes, itchy trigger fingers and constant movement! 5 death-filled multiplayer maps await you, offering the chance to continue the carnage between Echo Squad and Nogari Security Forces as they fight for supremacy of Nogari Island! ...
A percentage of the profits will go directly to various animal welfare associations. So in addition to enjoying the game, you are contributing to a good cause.KEY FEATURES
Beautiful hand drawn graphics
Traditional 2D animations
Amazing orchestral soundtrack
Famous cats and lots of humor
Find the caged kitties and unmask the evil one
Committed to a social cause ...
A strange message left by your mischievous twin sister, Elsie, will draw you into a mysterious journey filled with bizarre characters, a sinister presence and awe inspiring adventure. Along the way, you will be assisted by a helpful yet unhinged Professor who may harbor ulterior motives of his own. Your search for Elsie will lead you to a cosmic machine that wields incredible power and it will test your will against the forces of a shadowy figure who resides within it.
- Become the hero and experience a deeply immersive adventure inspired by the dark 80's fantasy films we know and love.
- Enjoy groundbreaking gameplay designed specifically for VR with a full-room scale support experience, 1:1 hand tracking, and made for VR interactions that will have you moving, sitting, standing. crouching and crawling.
- Challenge your wit and curiosity solving puzzles and diving into detailed worlds; looking in, under, over and around every nook and cranny.
- Traverse through mysterious environments with comfort and ease, using Cloudhead's dynamically scaling BLINK locomotion system.
- Cutting edge positional audio and spellbinding soundtrack by award winning composer Jeremy Soule.
As Lieutenant James Anderson you must infiltrate and destroy key enemy positions deep behind enemy lines. If successful, your mission could finally put a stop to the carnage and restore what everybody has long since forgotten about: peace.
Inspired by real-world events and elements from WWI, WWII and modern warfare, Iron Storm brings the carnage!
- A cross between a shooter and an adventure game that has you asking… what would the 1960s have been like had WWI never ended.
- The fighting isn’t just on the ground… watch as the stock market directly impacts the fight
- Six non-linear levels that require you to visit certain sections repeatedly with multiple ways to complete objectives
- Solve puzzles, use stealth and cunning skills and shoot it out in single and multiplayer action
- Find yourself in the trenches of WWI with environmental elements like barbed wire fences, bunkers, mines, gas warfare and snipers
- WWII comes to life as you use and battle automatic weapons, radar, tanks and flame throwers
- Modern-day warfare is not missed though as helicopters, lasers, electronics and more will have you wishing you were back in your mama’s womb
Play solo or with a friend, locally or on-line and team up to survive!
Take on the role of bounty hunters Neal H. Maddogg and Irina Zimoy and arrest the scum of the galaxy!
Use Maddogg's devastating weaponry or Irina's psychic powers to catch your prey or eliminate them once and for all!
Replay each level to improve your scores and climb up the bounty hunter rankings.
Collect the rewards to buy new weapons and abilities that make combat even more explosive!
Play in co-op mode in this adventure with asymmetric gameplay (one player with Maddogg's weaponry and the other with Irina's psychic powers).
The hunt is on! ...
Lightgun games were a childhood staple. We wanted to recreate some of that fun in a true VR experience. Featuring three modes and three guns (Over Under, Side By Side, and Pump Action), and highscore tracking. ...
Bang Bang Racing delivers fast-paced racing around every corner and down every straight. Drive high-speed, pumped-up racing cars through cones, tires and exploding barrels! Be one step ahead of your competitors, finding shortcuts, repairing your car in the pit lane, and dominating your opponents from the top-down view.Key Features:
- Visit exotic racing locations from all around the world
- Complete 9 challenging reversible circuits and vary them with shortcuts
- Choose from the 20 unique vehicles across 4 classes of racing- muscle cars like N-Dura, stock car series like Evo GT, world endurance championship like Protech and formula one open wheels cars like Apex
- Vary your choice of vehicle with one of the 8 colorful skins offered
- Call your friends to play with 4Player Split-screen Multiplayer Races
- Compete for top honors with extensive Friends and Global Leaderboards
- Face dynamic, interactive objects like cones or exploding barrels that make every race unpredictable
- Be aware of environmental conditions affecting the drivable surface-Snow, Sand, Water and Oil
As Wonder Red, leader of the Wonderful 100, you will unite your band of
Wonderful Ones to morph into powerful transformations such as a fist,
sword, glider, gun, and more to battle invaders throughout Blossom City
and across the world. The Wonderful 100—and YOU—are the city's best
Unite your horde of heroes and morph into powerful weapons to crush
the invaders, or synthesize into bridges, chains, and other objects
that help you move through the world's different environments.
Explore each stage to find helpless citizens and empower them by
enlisting them to join your army of heroes. The more heroes you
gather, the more powerful your Unite Morphs will become.
Clobber bad guys with fast-paced, engaging combat. String together
combos, dynamically switch between Unite Morphs, evade and defend
against alien attacks, and rack up points to earn the best scores and
It's up to you and your team of superheroes to take on colossal robots
and alien masterminds bent on obliterating everything in their path. But
don't worry—you're not alone!
Sleeping Dogs: Year of the Snake is an action-shooter game developed by United Front Games. It came out on 13-03-2013. It was published by Square Enix. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
Sleeping Dogs: Year of the Snake is available on PC and PlayStation 3.
Darkwatch: Curse of the West blends vampire horror with western genres. Darkwatch is a secret strike-force that has a protected man from evil since the dawn of civilization. You play its newest and deadliest agent, Jericho Cross, an outlaw gunslinger hunting the vampire that bit him. Blast your way through an American frontier overrun by the undead using your arsenal of powerful assault vehicles, enhanced versions of Western weapons, supernatural vampire abilities, and your trusty undead horse. In this frightening version of the Wild West, you're never safe....
- Extended gameplay with whole new levels.
- Greatly refined gameplay for a much more enjoyable experience.
- Greatly improved graphics including some Ultra high definition textures.
- Real time dynamic lighting.
- Real time dynamic environments.
- New special effects
- Much more brand new content.
- Better game flow with better balance.
- And much more!
Thank you to everyone who has tested this version of the game behind the scenes and leaving feedback on what you have wanted me to improve. Much more to come soon!
- Substantial, highly-polished and totally new addition to the Half-Life 2 universe, comparable to Half-Life 2: Episode One in length
- Developed by one person, 25 year old Richard Seabrook
- Official Valve approval for Half-Life 2 license and assets
- Standalone PC game built using the Source engine - no requirement for Half-Life 2
- Continues the story of Opposing Force, Gearbox Software’s (Borderlands) update that tells the original Half-Life 2 story from the perspective of the Marines.
- Gordon Freeman is cornered and being overrun by soldiers in the Nova Prospekt prison; the player controls US Marine Adrian Shephard - the unsung hero - as he’s teleported in by Freeman’s Vortigaunt allies to help fight back.
- 13 new levels featuring fully-scripted puzzles and action sequences, all carefully integrated into the Half-Life 2 story
- Substantial graphical updates over the original game, including but not limited to:
- New Textures
- New Models
- Updated high resolution Combine soldier skins with improved normal mapping
- Updated high resolution textures
- Updated lighting
- Higher resolution models
- Increased cube mapping
- Over 20 new particle effects
- Modded HUD
- Modded VGUI
- New player model skin
- Return to Xen
- New voice acting
- New music
- New AI improvements, such as soldiers attempting to undo the player’s actions
Thank you everyone for your immense support! I can’t wait to hear what you think of the finished game and work the feedback into my next project.
This game contains STRONG language that may not be suitable for minors and younger audiences. Player discretion is advised.
In the new action game, players can play as both Young and Teen Ben, switch forms between 13 playable alien heroes, including new aliens like Bloxx and Gravattack, and fight in an assortment of action-packed levels throughout the subterranean alien city of Undertown and other show-inspired locales. In Ben: 10 Omniverse, Rook will also star in the game come equipped with a Proto-Tool, a swiss army knife of the future, that can transform into a variety of weapons that will bring a whole new dimension to combat.
• Play as Ben of the Past and Present – For the first time
ever, players will battle as both Young Ben and Teen Ben and work with
Rook to defeat the evil plans of a destructive villain who will stop at
nothing to defeat the world.
• Introducing: Rook! – A brand new character to the series, Rook is a skilled but inexperienced Plumber graduate ready to fight alongside Ben with his awesome weapon, the Proto-Tool, a high tech multi-functional weapon that turns into a Blaster, Power Sword, Quantum Staff, or Grappler.
• First Video Game Based on the Brand New Ben 10 Series – Brawl your way through an assortment of action-packed levels set in show-inspired settings like the subterranean alien city of Undertown and the new Plumber base in Max’s shop!
• Enjoy Fast-Paced Gameplay – Ben 10: Omniverse offers players an exciting action experience featuring characters and a new storyline from the brand new Ben 10 Omniverse TV series! Switch between 13 playable alien forms including exciting new heroes like Bloxx and Gravattack.
• Multiple Ways to Enjoy the Fun! – Engage in an epic single-player campaign or journey with a friend or family member in two player co-op mode, where one player controls Ben and the other controls Rook.
Since its launch, Sairento VR has been gaining fans worldwide with its unique locomotion system. It is the one game in VR that allows you to experience the iconic "bullet-time" scenes from The Matrix, blended with the slow-motion mayhem of the Max Payne game series, all while looking and feeling as badass as the Bride from Kill Bill.
In Sairento VR, you will be able to perform double jumps, run along walls, and slow down time while blasting away at a foe before landing to deliver a lethal strike on another. Kit yourself with your weapons of choice - katanas, firearms, bows, throwing glaives - they are all at your disposal.
Popular gamers like Node call it their ‘favourite VR game’ and Nathie, Cix Liv, JoshDub, TimDotTV and more all give it a thumbs up.
Sairento VR was designed to be easy to pick up, but tough to master. The more time you spend with Sairento VR, the better you will perform the moves in the game and the more you will be rewarded with the unparalleled feeling of being the action hero of a big budget move production.
At the moment, we are still in beta production. The full version of our game will be released sometime between October to November 2017 and it will encompass more content and come with a multiplayer feature and a story mode.
- GET TRANSFORMED INTO A DEADLY CYBER NINJA -
Sairento VR is a mission-driven, VR action role-playing game set in a re imagined Japan in the near future. In Sairento, you play as a member of the Silent Ones - a righteous but covert organization of seemingly ordinary people who practice the long forsaken code and martial arts of the ancient samurais and ninjas.
Crafted painstakingly to provide an engaging and visually stunning first-person sword-fighting and gunplay - expect awesome weaponry, intuitive controls, challenging levels, menacing enemies and beautiful environments in your fight to restore order to the world.
Get transformed into a mighty warrior with an arsenal of ancient weapons with a futuristic twist and engage an endless horde of enemies across different locations.
- GAME FEATURES -
Chosen to be a Silent One for your outstanding character and trained by a sensei skilled in the art of ancient Japanese martial arts and modern fighting, you not only yield a mean katana, but are also skillful with guns and projectile weapons. Built for non-stop slash and shoot action, Sairento aims to set a new standard in VR games in terms of excitement and engagement.
• Leap 15 feet into the air, perform double jumps, run across walls or slide across the floor like only a true action super star could.
• Soak yourself in blood-pumping, exhilarating music as you become God in your own action movie.
• Engage enemies using our innovative combat system, allowing you to fight in slow motion and parry incoming projectiles like a boss.
• Cut your enemies down with a futuristic katana or blast them to smithereens with good old fashioned guns.
• Fancy hurling blade beams from your katana? You can do so by upgrading your abilities and weapons as you accumulate experience from completing missions.
• Traverse a reimagined futuristic Japan in unique oriental locations.
• Upon full release, the game will include a story campaign as well as co-op play. ...
GoldenEye: Rogue Agent shows off the Nintendo DS as a great platform for first-person shooters. The action is fast and intense in this explosive tale of power and betrayal.
• Epic, six-mission solo campaign
• Sharpen your lethal edge against infamous Bond villains in DS-exclusive Virtual Training mode
• Wireless multiplayer mayhem for up to eight players with only one Game Card.
Kicked out of MI6 for excess brutality, your character's, ahem, unique skill set gets him recruited by Auric Goldfinger. A nasty encounter with Dr. No costs him an eye, but Goldfinger’s technicians replace it with a gold-hued, synthetic and upgradeable eye, earning him the name "GoldenEye." Now it’s payback time, Dr. No.
On your quest for revenge, you'll encounter such legendary Bond baddies as Oddjob, Scaramanga and Xenia Onatopp. GoldenEye: Rogue Agent lets you slip into the dark side as a ruthless and unpredictable bad guy with lots of big weapons and cool devices. The GoldenEye gadget, an infinitely cool device worthy of Q himself, and the heads-up-display (HUD) let you see enemies through cover, hack electronics and weapons, deflect damage, monitor ammo levels, decode locks and more.
You can wield two weapons at once or go one-on-one with a muscular melee fighting system lets you throw and cold-cock enemies, seize hostages and more. Left and right-handed gameplay controls, plus stylus and thumb-pad play, take full advantage of the DS's unique touch-screen capabilities.
One of the keys to GoldenEye: Rogue Agent is its array of control schemes. The touch screen isn't going to be for everyone, and some will want inverted controls or auto aiming and leveling. There's no greater disappointment than playing a first-person shooter and being unable to control your player's movement, leaving you a sitting duck. Once you find the control scheme that works for you, you'll be scampering through each level with guns blazing.
When you come across a weapon on the ground, you will need to tap the touch screen to pick it up. The bottom left and bottom right each represent a hand. Tap the bottom left to pick up the gun with your left hand, and the right corner for your right hand. The L and R Buttons are your triggers for this rapid-fire adventure.
The story mode follows the same story as the GCN game. It's a solid, unpretentious FPS. But what sets GoldenEye DS apart are the righteously great multiplayer modes.
If you have one Game Card, up to eight players can wirelessly frag each other. Just host a game and have your friends choose Download Play from the DS's menu. If you and your friends have multiple Game Cards, GoldenEye: Rogue Agent offers four game modes and a wider variety of characters and maps.
The muliplayer arenas make GoldenEye: Rogue Agent a great title for the Nintendo DS....
Need for Speed NITRO delivers the fun and exhilaration of high-speed racing, combining the franchise’s trademark attitude and car culture with deep and thrilling gameplay. Gamers must battle through the mayhem of relentless cops, master the art of drifting to gain boost at 150 mph, and prove themselves across five mega cities at a gripping 60 frames per second.
Starting in Rio, Brazil, gamers will move their way up the ranks to dominate every race from street to street, city to city. Players will be battling it out until the finish line as they prove their racing skills across the world. During the heat of competition, they must master techniques such as drafting off rivals to gain speed and drifting sharp corners to gain nitro boost. Players will also have to manage their heat level as cops add to the mayhem on the road with their increased intensity and aggression.
Whether it’s with the Wii Remote, Nunchuk, Wii Wheel, the Classic Controller or the GameCube controller, Need for Speed NITRO lets gamers race it their way. Players can decide exactly how they want to dominate the competition. And for the ultimate bragging rights, players can’t just win the race, they must own it. With a nearly limitless visual customization system, gamers can design a unique art style to attach to their ride. As they edge out competitors in driving finesse, their art will overtake the world, vibrantly painting the story of racing supremacy. All this combined with fresh modes, tracks and exotic real world locations make Need for Speed NITRO one of the most exciting, heart-pounding arcade racers for Wii....
Zooicide game is one of the best Action games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 100 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Action games.
More About Zooicide
DescriptionZooicide is a casual team-based multiplayer game featuring animals fighting against humans within a playfully dangerous environment, the zoo.Current Features
- A zoo to explore, currently equipped with 4 different enclosures and more on the way!
- 4 different animals to play as, each with a different set of moves, with more to be added over time!
- Physics based animation to provide some of the most realistic animal movement modern gaming has to offer!
- Online Multiplayer up to 8 players in a match.
- Over 20 different items available to fight your way out, such as axes, RPGs and claymores!
- Available for PC, OS X, and Linux/Steam OS.
The main mode features a team of animals fighting against a team of humans. The humans must face the dangerous, enraged animals with a collection of different items to be able to escape this nightmare.
The second mode, Animal Brawl, features a free-for-all death match of up to 8 different animals fighting against each other.