The best games like Zone4 are:
- arrow_rightTorchlight II
- arrow_rightThe Bureau: XCOM Declassified
- arrow_rightTEKKEN 7
- arrow_rightOrcs Must Die! 2
- arrow_rightDungeon Defenders
- arrow_rightSid Meier's Pirates!
- arrow_rightFinal Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
100 Best Games Like Zone4:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (31)
- PlayStation 4 (34)
- iOS (36)
- Android (33)
- macOS (49)
- Linux (26)
- Nintendo Switch (22)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (4)
- Xbox 360 (29)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (32)
- PlayStation 2 (11)
- PlayStation (9)
- PS Vita (11)
- PSP (7)
- Wii U (4)
- Wii (8)
- GameCube (3)
- Game Boy Advance (6)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- SNES (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- Atari ST (1)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Neo Geo (1)
- Web (3)
1. Torchlight II
Torchlight II is the second installment in the series, and while it continues the story of its predecessor, it also allows new players to jump right into the action-packed roguelike RPG world. The genre itself is well-established already with giants like Diablo series, but Torchlight offers the fresh experience for veterans and newbies alike.
The steampunk fantasy world lets players enjoy the lush grass of various beautiful environments, the glowing caves filled with mushrooms, and the endless deserts with their treasures! Lots of different enemies always try their best to stop our adventurers from their goal. From every corner there comes danger, only briefly allowing the players to collect their thoughts and dive yet again in battle with evil.
Following Torchlight, the second game starts with chaos erupting from underneath the world. A crazed former hero now takes the lead of hordes of different creatures, and in defeating him and his minions lies the ultimate goal of our new heroes. Take on the mantle of one of the four available classes, and be sure to utilize their might at its fullest. Stay flexible, for the treasure is always surprising, and don’t forget to use your trusty companion as the aid in battle, or as a heavy-packed war mule. Be ready for harsh defeats, or, if you feel like immortal, try the hardest difficulty for the ultimate roguelike challenge. The world of Torchlight is yours to explore!
2. The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified is the second game in some kind of the franchise reboot. Despite the fact that the first game, XCOM: Enemy Unknown was a strategic game, this time is it a tactical third-person shooter. The story follows CIA Agent William Carter, who survives the attack of aliens in 1962 and becomes a member of the Bureau - secret U.S. organisation that was created to fight with threats of national security scale. However, after arriving in the bunker, Faulke - director of the facility - states that all of the U.S. military bases have been destroyed and they cannot contact the White House. With that being said, the Bureau is now re-named into XCOM and starts its story from this moment.
Despite genre difference to its predecessor, The Bureau still focuses on tactical elements of the gameplay. Agent Williams has a squad of 3 members with him included. While in the fight, the player can stop the game to give orders to his crew - change your position, use some skill or focus on the exact target.
The game takes place in the city called Torchlight, which, according to the creators, is situated on the nameless mountain. The boomtown is built above a source of valuable crystal resource associated with magic. The resource is called Ember. It is not only of material and scientific value but also a source of dangerous effects on all living organisms.
Optionally, the player can take third-party quests or visit other dungeon locations, from which he cannot be transferred at any time to the city, unlike traditional positions.
The game generates each level of the dungeon, collecting together small chunks of the game environment. Each chunk is made by hand and can be used in a variety of rooms. They can contain various events and interactive objects, such as levers that open secret rooms or push bridges to a previously inaccessible site.
Also, an additional feature is that the player can choose a pet (wolf-dog, ferret or lynx), which will be fully involved in the game, helping the hero in the battles. The pet is equipped and can carry a small amount of stuff.
4. TEKKEN 7
Tekken 7 is a fighting game developed by Bandai Namco Entertainment. It is the ninth installment in the series.
An unnamed journalist investigates the Mishima family history after his family got killed in a war that was started by Jin Kazama. In his investigation, the journalist tries to find out why did Jin's grandfather kill his own wife and threw his son Kazuya down the cliff. At the same time, Jin goes into hiding after defeating an ancient demon named Azazel while his grandfather takes over Mishima Zaibatsu. The world war goes on.
Just like the previous games in the series (apart from Tekken Tag Tournament 1 & 2), Tekken 7's gameplay revolves around one-on-one hand-to-hand fights.
Players are free to choose one of 43 playable characters. Every character has their own personal list of attacks and combos and drastically differs in play style.
Several new additions were made to the game's combat system. Players can now use devastating hits that will take from 40 to 80 percent of the enemy's health if the player's health drops too low. Moreover, the players are able to use a Rage Drive. It allows for performing a special hit on a high speed that inflicts major damage to the enemy. The last new addition is Power Crush. This feature lets the players attack their opponent even when they're under attack. Players can't block their enemies low kicks while using the Power Crush.
5. Orcs Must Die! 2
The game takes place a few days after the events of the first part of Orcs must die!. The Sorceress is trying to escape from the crowd. And suddenly, mysteriously, a massive split opens up next to her. She crosses the threshold and finds herself in the Dwarven Mines, right in front of a War Mage who now works at the mines. She enlists his help in the fight against the orcs. But the two discovered that more and more cracks are opening up in different places. They decide to enter the rift and return to the Dead World.
You play as the War Mage, the headstrong hero who charges into danger or play as the more strategic Sorceress who keeps The Mob at bay with mind-control and magic.
You have to defend new fortresses and mines of gnomes, as well as destroy tens of thousands of orcs and other monsters — at your disposal a variety of weapons, spells, guards, traps and amulets. You are given the opportunity to go through a new campaign with friends in a joint game - or fight for survival in endless mode!
6. Dungeon Defenders
Dungeon Defenders is a multiplayer Tower Defence/Action RPG hybrid game developed by Trendy Entertainment.
Once upon a time, a battle with the forces of evil came to Etheria. Titans known as the Old Ones were defeated with their power being locked away inside Eternia Crystals. Bored apprentices decide to play with the Crystals and unleash the evil forces once again.
The game currently has 12 different classes to choose from. Each class has a unique playstyle. For example, the Adept is a good tower character while the Countess is a tank.
The players have to fight off the hordes of enemies. In order to do it, the players have to build up defenses which are different for each class. Players can also upgrade their equipment and get new weapons and armor. It is also possible to summon a personal pet which grants a buff to characters abilities and can repair the defenses.
Every game mode is playable in both multiplayer and singleplayer, yet some events are online-only.
7. Sid Meier's Pirates!
Sid Meier’s Pirates is an action-adventure strategy game, a remake of 1987 game of the same name. It’s set in an open world around the Caribbean islands. The game features numerous activities, including sailing and exploration, ship battles, trading and diplomacy.
The core gameplay of the game is sailing among the islands, cities and colonies. Every tip on the map provides great opportunities for both economic issues and fights, as you can attack ships and capture cities; some battles include sword fighting mini-game. Completing different quests, you will gain diplomacy points of one of the in-game factions. This will reveal additional options, such as dancing with a governor's daughter at a ball. The game also features AI historical pirates, such as Henry Morgan and Blackbeard.
While the story aspect is not in focus of this game, there’s a little background of the hero you play as. After customizing your character, you start as a sailor under the command of a very harsh captain. One day the riot begins, and you become the new captain. Since then you can explore the world and do everything you want together with your crew.
8. Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
RETURN TO THE WORLD OF IVALICE
Enter an era of war within the world of Ivalice. The small kingdom of Dalmasca, conquered by the Archadian Empire, is left in ruin and uncertainty. Princess Ashe, the one and only heir to the throne, devotes herself to the resistance to liberate her country.
Vaan, a young man who lost his family in the war, dreams of flying freely in the skies. In a fight for freedom and fallen royalty, join these unlikely allies and their companions as they embark on a heroic adventure to free their homeland.
Players both returning and new to the game will be immersed in a grand adventure that spans the world of Ivalice in an entirely fresh and improved experience.
New Zodiac Job system with improved battle mechanics.
Newly implemented trophies.
True 7.1 Surround sound including HD voicing and fully remastered music.
Choose between original in-game BGM, new re-orchestrated BGM and original soundtrack.
Endless adventure including hunts, battles and mini-games.
60 FPS - Ivalice will look even more spectacular running at 60FPS
Compatible with 21:9 ultra wide monitors
New Game Plus and New Game Minus
Maximized License Points and Gil
Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards and more!
Categories in common with Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age: Role Playing
You are Aragami, a vengeful spirit with the power to control the shadows. You’ve been summoned by Yamiko, a girl imprisoned in the city fortress of Kyuryu. Embark on a dark journey full of blood and secrets to discover the truth about aragami. Infiltrate the occupied city of Kyuryu with your supernatural powers and fight Light with Shadow. Uncover a story about twin souls bound together by destiny that surpasses time and memory.Key Features:EMBRACE THE SHADOWS
Create your own shadows to become invisible. Teleport from shadow to shadow while you hunt down your targets. Use a wide array of Shadow Powers to creatively dispatch your enemies.
CHOOSE YOUR PLAYSTYLE
Multiple paths to beat each scenario and approach every situation. Play as a merciless emissary of death or an undetectable ghost. Your story, your choices.
Fight Kaiho, the army of Light, and rescue Yamiko – the mysterious girl that summoned you and that is the key to your existence.
10. Deep Rock Galactic
DEEP ROCK GALACTIC is a first-person co-operative sci-fi shooter for up to 4 players, featuring fully procedural and destructible environments to explore, mine, and explode your way through to reach your objectives. As a team of veteran dwarven space miners, you must take on perilous missions for the interplanetary mining corporation DEEP ROCK GALACTIC and go where no-one else dares - into the deepest, most dangerous cave systems of the most hostile planet ever discovered.
- TEAMWORK ABOVE ALL - For efficient traversal and exploration as well as combat, you will need to rely on your teammates.
- A MATTER OF CLASS - Pick the right class for your play style - mow through enemies as the Gunner, scout ahead and light up the caves as the Navigator, chew through solid rock as the Driller, or support the team with defensive structures and turrets as the Engineer.
- CARVE YOUR OWN PATH - Fully destructible and procedurally generated environments means there is no set path - it is up to you how to reach your goal.
- THE TOOLS THAT YOU NEED - A plethora of tools and gadgets at your disposal means no obstacle is insurmountable.
- INTO THE DARK - The only light is what you bring, and the pitch-black alien caves will not give their riches up easily.
11. My Time At Portia
My Time at Portia is a simulation open world RPG game set in a post-apocalyptic world. Humans are few and relics from the past are everywhere. You are starting a new life in Portia, a town on the edge of civilization. After taking over your father's abandoned workshop, you can take commissions from the town folks in order to grow your workshop and build your prestige. In order to fulfill commissions, you will spend lots of your time collecting materials from the relatively large open world. Cut down tree, pick up herbs, mine in ruins, even plant your own garden and raise farm animals. There are vast areas for the player to explore around Portia. Deserts, islands, reefs, highlands, marshlands, and more! Each area bringing their own unique items and monsters. There are two different types of dungeons in this game. Players can gather relics and ores from the abandoned dungeons, and fight off monsters to gain look in the hazardous dungeons.
But My Time at Portia isn't just about grinding away in your workshop and the mines. Meet the wide range of NPCs each with their unique personality and behaviors. Make friends, date, and even marry someone who will help you around your workshop. Kids are even on the table! Learn more about the Old World as you go along. Will you turn over your relics to the Church of the Light where they can be properly disposed of so as to prevent another apocalypse, or will you work with the Research Lab to harness the ancient technology to rebuild society?
My Time at Portia delivers an enthralling life simulation game that balances character, building, and discovery and allows you to choose your own path through life.
12. FINAL FANTASY V
Twenty years after the original FINAL FANTASY V released in Japan, the classic RPG has found its way to PC!
Embark on an epic adventure as four heroes are driven together by fate: Bartz and his chocobo companion, Princess Lenna of Castle Tycoon, the mysterious Galuf, and the pirate captain Faris.
The crystals that bring peace and prosperity to the world – earth, water, fire, and wind – have lost their power and are on the verge of destruction.Key Features:Customize characters with an unprecedented degree of freedom with the job and ability system – 26 unique job classes!
Veteran character designer Kazuko Shibuya has returned to recreate the characters and graphics for an enhanced experience!
Updated controls and active-time battle system are optimized for fluid combat for PC.
This new version also includes “The Sealed Temple” from the 2006 release, as well as the Tetsuya Nomura-designed optional boss Enuo, and an extraordinary soundtrack
Includes STEAM trading cards and achievements.
Categories in common with FINAL FANTASY V: Role Playing
13. MapleStory 2
MapleStory 2 is a 3D isometric adventure MMORPG where players create their own character and select one out of several jobs to explore the new Maple World. Players will encounter various NPCs with various Quests, Monsters, and Bosses from the previous version as well as completely new ones to fight against. The game also features Dungeons and Raids for players to team up with each other to complete.
Outside of combat, there are also an assortment of activities for players to engage in, such as buying and building personal houses, crafting with Life Skills, fishing, composing music, creating custom user content such as custom clothes and much more.
14. Blue Estate
Blue Estate is a darkly funny on-rail shooter based on the comic books from Viktor Kalvachev.
WELCOME TO THE FIRST NEXT GEN RAIL SHOOTER!
Using Kinect for Xbox One motion detection capability, Blue Estate offers previously unmatched immersion into the mafia world of Los Angeles, packed with humour, original gameplay and incredible fun.
In Blue Estate you will play Tony Luciano, the psychopathic son of the Italian mafia godfather of LA and Clarence, an ex-Navy SEAL, penniless and now a hit-man bent on cleaning up the mess started by Tony. As Tony launches a personal vendetta against the Sik Brother’s gang in an attempt to save his best dancer, Cherry Popz, Clarence wants to end the gang war, taking him to the farthest corners of Jamaica!
A RAIL SHOOTER GAME TAILORED FOR KINECT FOR XBOX ONE !
Thanks to an intuitive gameplay tailored for Kinect for Xbox One motion detection helps you live out the most extreme rail shooter experiences as you confront unforgettable enemies ranging from the mafia golfer packing grenades to the ultimate crime boss, both as funny as they are unlikely! Bloodshed is always better when shared, so invite a friend to join the massacre, through a nervous cooperative mode!
The first next gen rail shooter adapted from the Eisner Award nominated graphic novel, Blue Estate by Viktor Kalvachev.
Original and intense fun gameplay that takes full advantage of the Kinect sensor.
2 game modes: STORY MODE - 7 adrenaline-packed missions ! ARCADE MODE - where you combine headshots with combos in a race against time!
2 players in local multiplayer: relive all the levels in an intense cooperative mode!
A sophisticated scoring system for comparing your scores online and 23 achievements to unlock.
Playable with Kinect for Xbox One or with Xbox One Wireless Controller.
The downloadable version of this game supports English, French, German, Spanish.
15. The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III
In Van Helsing III, the civil war is over in Borgovia, but the future looks grim. The city of weird science is in ruins, squabbling factions and criminals fight for power and a strange cult prophesizes the coming of “The end of times.” And they might be just right: A wave of uncanny events shakes the land, and it’s all connected to a mysterious creature, a former ally turned into a fearful arch-villain. Which means that Van Helsing will do what he does best: He wields weapons, prepares his deadly tricks, and hunts down the most dangerous monster who has ever lived… and this time it’s personal. He’s prepared to do anything to achieve his goal, even to face the darkest secret about the birth of the modern Borgovia.
- Story - Prepare to meet your darkest fears in the conclusion of this gothic-noir adventure trilogy. This is the finale, the darkest chapter of the adventures of Van Helsing.
- Classes - Choose from six playable classes: defeat your foes as the melee-specialist Protector, be the most accurate shooter as the Bounty Hunter, master the weird science as the Phlogistoneer, engineer your tactics as the Constructor, control the magical forces as the Elementalist or become a dark, stealthy killer as the Umbralist.
- Leveling - Become more powerful as you advance through the game: the level-up customization is more detailed and diverse than ever.
- Exploration - Explore new areas in this war-torn land of darkness - both in the physical world and the Ink.
- Camaraderie - Engage in witty banter with your loyal follower, Katarina - and finally, find out her secrets: the story of her past.
- Combat - Fight hordes of bloodthirsty enemies, now more feral and terrifying than ever. Take all the weapons and tools you need: choose from plenty of new powerful items for this adventure.
- Multiplayer – You and your friends can test your skills against each other via the PVP mode (8 players) or join forces and complete the story in the co-operative campaign (4 players).
16. SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny
In times of war and chaos you will assume the role of a young man, who is supposed to liberate the entire world of Eo from the new, nameless evil. Along with a group of diverse heroes and a dragon as trustful companions, you will fight to gain information about this mysterious new enemy and thereby discover your own true destiny.
With daring and courage you will be able to succeed in this brand new, epic, strategic RTS/PRG-Mix that combines the storylines of the previous Spellforce-games and continues further.Key Features
- Click'n'Fight and Quick-Action-Buttons: perfected control system for Instant-Actions, best overview, and strategic sophistication
- Domination: all new multiplayer mode; you have to keep control of strategic nodes, which are spread over the map, in order to obtain resources to further strengthen your armies
- Single-Player campaign ensuring a maximum of fun, riveting story progression and countless quests - all refined by the authentic and consistent world of Eo
- Choose your individual path among a plethora of different skills and magic abilites, offering numerous combinations of character development
- For the first time in the history of SpellForce, you can even ride on a dragon
- Completely new race with buildings, also playable in multiplayer
- Stand-Alone expansion: SpellForce 2 - Shadow Wars & SpellForce 2 - Dragon Storm are not required to play the game
17. Bloodline Champions
Engage in the most intense and fast paced player vs player action as you take control over one of several different bloodlines, each with their own unique weapons and abilities.
Free to play and critically acclaimed, Bloodline Champions is a next generation online multiplayer arena game where skill and team play is the most important factor to win. Every ability requires aiming and can be avoided by enemy players. Join the fight today and experience the unique combination of a top down shooter and a fast paced fighting game together with a healthy amount of RPG elements.Key features:
- Experience intense, adrenaline-fueled multiplayer battles with thousands of other players.
- Choose your character from more than twenty bloodlines, each with their own abilities and specialties. From the fire-wielding Igniter to the elusive Ranid Assassin, each offers a unique experience!
- Earn experience and rise in level to unlock upgrades that will let you customize your bloodline according to your play style!
- Direct controls, cursor-based aiming, focused characters and an easy-to-learn interface allow you to enjoy Bloodline Champions just minutes into your first battle!
- Thanks to a robust matchmaking system you will be off onto the fields of battle immediately after joining. Play up to five versus five battles, either with strangers automatically matched to your level or with a team of your best friends!
Short and intense battles, focus on player skill, and an elaborate stat-tracking system makes Bloodline Champions perfect for competitive gaming.
- Vibrant graphics, a unique art style and a superb sound design brings the world of Bloodline Champions to life as you keep yourself busy with dealing out death and destruction.
18. Zombie Shooter
- 3 game modes: Campaign, Survive and Gun Stand
- Full-on-action male or female character
- Character upgrade facility
- 9 upgradeable weapons of mass destruction
- Red or Green blood selection
- Highly imaginative selection of zombies
- Reactive music which helps to drive the action
- Useful gadgets - flash lights, medkits, battle drones and radar.
19. Freedom Force vs. the Third Reich
Freedom is threatened yet again and only Minute Man and his heroic Freedom Force can save the day in the follow up to one of the most critically acclaimed games of 2002.
Freedom Force vs. the Third Reich brings dynamic storytelling, fast-paced tactical role-play, and larger-than-life characters from the comic book pages to the computer screen. In this title, the league of heroes must travel back in time to defeat Blitzkrieg, defender of the Reich and his homicidal henchmen. With action spanning from the blasted battlefields of World War II to the dazzling depths of distant dimensions, Freedom Force vs. the Third Reich will give Freedom Fans more than they can handle.
Multiplayer available in LAN or Direct IP Only.
20. Dragon's Lair HD
Haven't heard of Dragon's Lair?! Well, you play the heroic Dirk the Daring, a valiant knight on a quest to rescue the fair princess from the clutches of an evil dragon! Originally released in the summer of 1983, Dragon's Lair has solidified itself as a cultural icon in gaming.
Control the actions of the daring adventurer, finding your way through the castle of a dark wizard, who has enchanted it with treacherous monsters and obstacles. In the mysterious caverns below the castle, your odyssey continues against the awesome forces that oppose your efforts to reach the dragon’s lair.
Dragon’s Lair is a fully animated classic arcade game from legendary animator Don Bluth. You’ll make your way through the castle and caverns below and wield your sword against some strange creatures. Beware of your foes, as they are numerous!
Lead On Adventurer. Your Quest Awaits!Features
- 720p HD Remastered Video
- Original Arcade Release
- Remastered Game Footage
- Bonus Extras -- Interviews With Creators, Watch Game and more!
21. Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two
Now that Jesse and the gang have vanquished the Wither Storm, saved the world, and become totally super famous heroes, life has gotten a bit more...complicated. With more responsibilities and less time for adventure, old friendships have started to fade -- at least until Jesse’s hand gets stuck in a creepy gauntlet that belongs to an ancient underwater temple. Together with old pals and new comrades alike, Jesse embarks on a brand new journey filled with tough choices, good times, and at least one temperamental llama.
Includes access to all 5 episodes (Episode 1-2 available now, Episodes 3-5 as they release) in this brand new season from the award-winning studio, Telltale Games.
Indivisible is an exciting RPG platformer set in an immersive, vibrant world that tells the story of Ajna, a good-natured tomboy with a rebellious streak. Raised by her father on the outskirts of their rural town, her life is thrown into chaos when her home is attacked and a mysterious power awakens within her. Her world now in chaos, Ajna sets out on a quest to save everything she knows from being destroyed.
Masterfully crafted story and characters: Indivisible tells the story of Ajna, and her quest to find redemption for her father and village. Throughout her quest, she’ll encounter an incredibly diverse cast of “Incarnations”, people whom she can absorb into herself and manifest to fight alongside her. There are many Incarnations to recruit, and by uniting unique characters from faraway lands, she will learn about herself and the world she inhabits.
Action-packed battles: Obtain a variety of weapon types, learn new combat skills and recruit more than 25 playable Incarnations to build your battle party and engage monsters in fast-paced, strategic combat.
Beautifully drawn characters and world: Building on its winning formula of 2D, hand-drawn animation with Skullgirls, LabZero draws inspiration from various cultures and mythologies to create visually dynamic environments and a rich cast of characters with unique stories of their own.
Unique Battle System: The key to success is mastering your party’s attacks to create combos, and experimenting with new Incarnations and attacks to make the most out of every round. The active controls allow your party to function as a single, customizable fighting game character while switching between characters and unlocking new attacks as Ajna’s affinity for her weapons develops.
Build your Inner Realm: Along with her ability to absorb certain people, Ajna will also discover she can meditate and enter a mysterious dimension growing inside her. Once she discovers it, Ajna’s Inner Realm becomes the central hub for the game, where most of the game’s quests, upgrade and saving functionality resides. Simply pressing a button will send Ajna to this realm, sparing needless trekking back to towns.
Stellar soundtrack: Lose yourself in a stunning soundtrack by legendary Japanese game music composer Hiroki Kikuta who is responsible for is responsible for the amazing soundtracks to Secret of Mana, Seiken Densetsu III (Secret of Mana 2), Soukaigi, and Koudelka among others.
23. Modern Combat Versus
BECOME AN AGENT OF CHAOS
Drop into a brand-new multiplayer first-person shooter featuring fun, action-packed gameplay. Choose your Agent, master your role, and dominate the battlefield with your team. From skilled attackers to supportive defenders and covert assassins, there's an Agent for every play style.
• Deploy into 4 vs. 4 multiplayer battles and fight to control a central zone.
• Play as 12 specialised Agents, each equipped with unique weapons and abilities!
• Battle across 5 distinct maps featuring close-quarters combat and long-range warfare.
• Get promoted to higher competitive leagues and earn prestigious rewards.
• Experience immersive graphics featuring stunning visuals and effects.
• New Agents, game modes, and maps are coming soon!
24. My Hero One’s Justice
Whether you want to see the destruction of humanity or believe heroes should defend those in need, fight to prove your justice in MY HERO ONE’S JUSTICE. The popular Weekly Shonen Jump manga series comes to life, as players experience the abilities of fan favorite characters such as Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugo, Tomura Shigaraki, and many more in this arena brawler, where you’ll get to choose between hero and villain in your path to justice.
Utilize Quirks and call upon your side-kicks to activate powerful attacks where your environments are at your disposal in total field destruction. The battle doesn’t just confine you to the ground - take the fight upwards where buildings and walls become a part of the action.
Plus Ultra! – Based on the hit weekly Shonen Jump manga series
Heroes or Villains – Choose between fan favorite characters like Deku, All Might, Tomura, and many more in your path to justice
Total Destruction – The environments are at your disposal as players can destroy their surroundings in fierce battles
Join Forces – Choose up to 2 sidekicks to unleash powerful combos
Unleash Superpowers – Utilize each character’s Quirks to plant explosive attack
25. Savage Resurrection
The rebirth of the classic action FPS / RTS hybrid "Savage 1" is here! Experience fast-paced combat and cunning strategic gameplay in glorious Unreal 4 environments. Engage in epic 16v16 front-line combat, or take Command to outplay and outmaneuver your team's way to victory.
Savage is a multiplayer-only game with a competitive focus. Combat includes both melee and shooter aspects, and should challenge even seasoned gamers. Servers are currently located in the US and EU, with more planned. Players may also host their own servers, use ours, or play offline!As a member of the fearsome Beasts or crafty Humans, you must fight to:
- Secure strategic resources and positions
- Craft and expand your team's buildings and structures
- Research and acquire new weapons and items, to gain the upper hand in combat
- Crush your opponents with mighty siege weapons, sneaky sabotage, or by strangling their economy
- Practice mode with bots and AI commanders - fully offline or play with your party!
- 16v16 Standard matches, with an AI Commander
- 16v16 Advanced matches, with a human Commander
- Competitive matches with locked rosters and no team swap
- Custom matches on official dedicated servers, or hosted locally, or hosted by another player, or fully offline!
- Stats and Leaderboards
- Cosmetic Items + Steam Drops + Trading Cards
- 5 Maps
- Player hosted dedicated servers
Exclusive bonuses include:
- 3 gold weapon skins
- 3 cosmetic crate keys
- Unique in-game vanity effect
- Account icon flair
- Taunt, and Taunt Image
Our continuing development (and server hosting) is funded largely by cosmetic item purchases: there is no persistent power progression system, there are no paid upgrades or boosts. This is a competitive game: there will be no Pay2Win.
26. Charlie's Adventure
Take on the role of Charlie and enter a strange and mysterious world filled with nightmarish hordes of zombies, dangers and many surprises.
In this easy to play and hard to master platform you will slay zombies, avoid as well as use deadly traps, and unleash your true potential through a variety of skills and abilities.
Charlie's Adventure will take you on a journey through 12 unique levels as you face off against legions of zombies. Help Charlie cleanse his world of these vile creatures!
- work your way through 12 levels of zombie infestation
- dozens of scary but not so smart zombies
- deadly traps that can kill you and your enemies
- use the environment against the enemy
- easy to play, hard to master type of a game
- 3 difficulty levels
- full controller support
- keybinding support for : keyboard, mouse or any joystick
- Ultra HD resolution supported (4K)
27. MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies (Neptunia)
The prestigious Gamicademi – a school of fading glory. To put it back in the spotlight, Blanc and friends decide to film a zombie flick on campus. All’s quiet on the set until real zombies start crawling out of the woodworks! Now they’ve got to send these zombies to detention in this hack ‘n’ slash or else be history!
- Fight off zombie hordes in 1080p with a two-person tag team and rack up crazy combos!
- Team up with up to 3 other friends in online Multiplay mode to take on multiplayer quests, with new quests updated daily!
- More characters join the battle with their own fighting styles, including Plutia, Peashy, Uzume, and a new playable character – Tamsoft!
- Dress to kill with customizable equipment, and accessories that can be put pretty much anywhere.
Categories in common with MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies (Neptunia): Action
28. Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
As humanity endeavored to better themselves, they created the biological marvel known as Gears. Originally intended as the next step of human evolution, they were instead fitted for war and turned against their own creators. A century later, you are left in the wake of the hundred year human-Gear war that nearly destroyed the Earth. Welcome to Guilty Gear X2 #Reload.
Building upon the gameplay and story of Guilty Gear X, #Reload features refined fighting mechanics, new characters and stages, and the same high-velocity multiplayer versus action that put Guilty Gear on the map.Key Features
- 19 Unique & Bizarre Characters - An assassin who fights with their hair? A yo-yo-slinging bounty hunter? A corpse possessed by a sentient shadow? It wouldn't be Guilty Gear without them! The varied designs and playstyles of #Reload's sizable cast provide hours of entertainment... but if that isn't enough for you, there may be even more fighters hidden away, waiting to be uncovered.
- 8 Gamemodes To Test Your Mettle - Play against a friend or the AI in Versus mode, fight to your dying breath in Survival mode, hone your skills in Training and Mission mode, show off your sick dust loop combos in Medal of Millionaires mode, or learn your character's ultimate fate in Story mode; the choice is yours.
- Gorgeous Scenery, Ludicrous Design - Brawl in the rainy streets of London, atop a speeding airship, or even in the depths of Hell. The world of Guilty Gear comes to life through its art, and #Reload is livelier than ever before.
- Critically-acclaimed Soundtrack - Courtesy of Guilty Gear creator Daisuke Ishiwatari, the heavy rock musical stylings of #Reload are a force to be reckoned with. Buyers of Guilty Gear X2 #Reload on Steam will receive a digital copy of the Official Soundtrack for free!
29. We Are The Dwarves
The Dwarven stars are slowly dying-- putting the race at the edge of extinction. Deliverance is poised upon three Dwarven astronauts who are sent on an expedition to find a new star in the depths of the Endless Stone. Take control of Forcer, Smashfist, and Shadow as they explore the unknown territories of the stone universe while meeting new civilizations and ancient monsters from the deep layers of space.
We Are The Dwarves is an action-based tactical adventure with active pause (extreme slowdown of time) placing you in control of three Dwarven astronauts. Forcer is capable of ranged destruction, and timely set-up exectution. Smashfist, a brute at heart, gets up close and personal with rage worth avoiding. Shadow stays just where you'd expect him to, launching deadly successive assassinations and precision archery from afar. As a trio, combine each dwarfs attack styles into orchestrated destruction against your foe.
Features of We Are The Dwarves -
Three distinct characters, each with an array of abilities and talents.
Individual skill trees for each dwarf; customization varies from stealth to slasher.
Pause and queue gameplay - slow time and set up a series of commands to be executed.
Enemies vary in sense interaction, picking up movement, ambient noise and scent.
30. Chantelise - A Tale of Two Sisters
Five years ago, a witch's curse beneath the red moon turned Chante into a fairy. Now she and her sister Elise search for a way to transform her back into a human, and in their travels they come across a particular town, which is home to a number of nearby ruins, as well as a peculiar shopkeeper named Aira, and a strange, mercurial fortune-teller who calls herself Elma. Could this place hold the key to returning Chante to normal? Or will it lead to more answers than our two sisters ever wanted to know?...Key Features
- A classically-styled action-RPG title for the PC!
- A treasure to find in every single area!
- Inventive boss fights to challenge the player!
- Full controller support, including full Xinput trigger and right-stick camera control support!
- Five core dungeons, plus two bonus dungeons! Hours and hours of gameplay!
- Fishing! With collectible fish!
31. Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure
Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure is a fantastic Action-RPG from leading Japanese developer Falcom (Developers of “Ys” and “Zwei” among other classics) featuring real-time combat, stunning 3D graphics, tons of fully voiced characters and mini-games , 90+ items, multiple endings, a rocking soundtrack, 35+ hours of playtime, and more.
Originally released outside Japan on Sony’s PSP®, Mastiff is proud to bring a fully localized and updated version of Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure to Windows and to offer it through Steam with a full set of Steam specific features including Achievements, Trading Cards, Big Picture and Cloud Save.
Gurumin stars Parin, a strong-willed girl sent to live with her grandfather in a small mining town. Parin soon discovers an invisible monster village hidden behind her home. She is quickly drawn into a fight between the village’s friendly monster residents and the Phantoms, evil monsters that want to destroy them. Learning of a weapon hidden underneath the village that she alone is fit to wield, Parin embarks on a quest to stop the Phantoms and make the world right.
Play From Your Couch
- 30 stages of non-linear game play
- 23 non-player characters, 48 unique enemies, and more than 90 items to collect
- Brilliantly diabolical dungeons, traps, puzzles and boss encounters
- Mini-games galore!
- 5 difficulty levels
- Hidden characters, modes, and other secrets
- Supports Windows XP, 7 and 8 at high resolution (up to 1920x1080) and with modern Anti-aliasing (up to 8X MSAA)
- Full Steam support including: Achievements, Steam Cloud, Big Picture mode, and...
- Beautiful Steam Trading Cards
An All Star Cast
- Amber Hood as Parin
- Tara Strong – Cream/Mosby
- Justin Shenkarow as Puku/Prince
- Dee (Bradley) Baker as Rocko/Digby
- Robin Atkin Downes – Pierre/Doug
- Michael Gough – Hyperbolic/Giga
- Steve Blum – Motoro/Bob
- Quinton Flynn – Roger/Poco
32. Saint Seiya: Soldiers' Soul
THE LEGEND REBORN!
The long awaited return of Saint Seiya is here with Saint Seiya Soldiers’ Soul! This amazing game will feature characters from the whole series, including the 12 Gold Saints and their God Cloths from the newly released anime “Soul of Gold”. Saint Seiya Soldiers’ Soul also leverages the power of the latest technology for spectacular graphics, robust gameplay, intense battles and many other exciting features to discover!
- THE LONG AWAITED RETURN OF SAINT SEIYA - a new anime series and a new video game! Gold saints with God Cloths will join the game’s original mode for the first time.
- BURN YOUR COSMOS ON STEAM®! - The battle to protect Athena arrives on STEAM for the first time.
- THE STORY OF SAINT SEIYA – Follow the storyline from the Twelve Zodiac Temples arc to the battles against Hades as well as other surprises. Relive Saint Seiya’s memorable storyline with beautiful 3D cut scenes.
- IMPROVED GAMEPLAY, COMBOS AND NEW MOVES – Deeper immersion and even more exciting Saint Seiya Cosmo battles with the addition of aerial combos and range variation. Special moves will be enforced, making the game more strategic and exciting!
Categories in common with Saint Seiya: Soldiers' Soul: Action
33. Zombidle: REMONSTERED
Like the song says, good guys finish last, and in this case, they also finish homeless and on fire.
Join up with Bob our local Necromancer and his cohort of evil buddies to raise some proverbial and literal hell across the kingdom of... Good... land... Goodlandia... yeah, that's what we're going with. Use all your evilitude to ruin these poor fella's day and tap your way to become the baddest of all the badasses in your corner of the fiery pit of clicker hell.
And if you think that doing that isn't evil enough, how about some corporate management abuse? Con your zombies and monsters into doing your work for you so you can sit back and reap the reward of their labor, idle game style.Features
• Various evil baddies to help you on your quest of not being a nice guy.
• Gallons of skills to enable the ultimatest, deadliest sin: utter slothing.
• Hordes of peaceful people to annoy and bully around.
• Lots of towns to pillage and plunder for some phat loots.
• Purchase some subterranean real-estate without filing the paperwork; yolo.
• Enjoy new content twice a month, almost, basically whenever we stop being lazy.
• Already an established troublemaker? You can import your progress and play on desktop with our cross platform technology!
• Play in most language known to man, including Hodor
The Evil Draak has joined forces with Death and is destroying everything in his path! Explore huge keeps to find the 7 Legendary Crystals to put an end to his vile acts. It is highly unlikely that you'll be able to survive in the hostile regions of this desolate land. Be warned, the fighting will be fierce, but the adventure will be epic!
Join the best warriors now and pool your skills to ensure that Good triumphs over Evil!Key Features:
Replay as much as you like thanks to the 4 difficulty levels and the randomly generated dungeons, quests and items.
Play in cooperative mode with up to three of your friends for highly intense fights.
Choose from 8 characters from 4 different classes (warrior, wizard, thief and monk) with their own unique features, combat styles and defeat your fire breathing nemesis.
Upgrade your skills, choose among more than 30 sorts of weapons, 32 magic spells and progress through an epic adventure in 32 different environments.
35. Running Shadow
Running Shadow is a unique mix of a runner and fantasy RPG. Along with the simple game mechanics typical of this game type, it has a mythical plot full of secrets and intrigue.
You will try on the role of a fortunate thief and assassin in possession of a unique artifact: the Gauntlet of the Celestial Guardian stolen from the adepts of a dark and ancient cult. You will be gifted with wondrous and unique abilities, too. Get ready for an unending adventure full of risk: age-old castles, gloomy dungeons and treacherous enemy ambushes, dozens of most fascinating levels and unique quests. Enter the path full of danger and win the title of Master Shadow!
- Intriguing locations: noblemen’s castles, bandit layers, sewers, town prison, and many others
- More than 20 unique characters, including elves, goblins, and majestic draconids
- More than 8 outfits for the main hero, including swords, armor, and masks
- Unique battle system: regular foes which you can fight with your sword, and the nefilims which are subdued by magic only
- Secret elven tricks that you can learn to overcome obstacles
- Special magic abilities which will let your character become a shadow, restore his mana, replenish his health and increase his rage while fighting the enemies; and, of course, the powerful Gauntlet you can also use in the battle
- 300 collectible items which you can gather while fulfilling your quests
36. Might & Magic Heroes Online
In the world of Might and Magic no hero is more powerful than their army, no weapon is mightier than a keen strategic mind, and no enemy is too difficult to overcome for heroes who join forces.
Might & Magic® Heroes Online (MMHO) is a free-to-play MMO strategy RPG game in which you control powerful Heroes and their armies as they do battle throughout the fantasy world of Ashan.
Join a faction, chose your hero and select your favorite path: become an impregnable bulwark or a powerful mage with access to very old and destructive spells. But it is a long way to go and you have to deserve your hero reputation first before facing the wreckful evil in the final battle. During your journey through that handcrafted universe, you will solve a huge amount of exciting quests; you will fight dozens of fantastic creatures, you will raise and upgrade your personal army and you will command and run your own towns. Enjoy the deep and fascinating turn-based battle system, alone or with the brand-new cooperative mode – any battle in MMHO is playable with a friend! But there is much more to explore: find and complete powerful artefacts, enter with a group of people special raid provinces or compare your power and skill in duels with other players. One of the biggest, deepest and most colorful games ever made in the Might & Magic universe.
37. Aarklash: Legacy
In Aarklash: Legacy take command of a mercenary squad in search of truth and guide it through countless battles.
Welcome to Aarklash, a land of chaos where incessant battles between the forces of Light, Destiny and Darkness have lasted since the beginning of time. At the heart of this conflict, a group of mercenaries, wrongly accused of crimes against the Lion of Alahan, is being hunted down. Convinced that they are in the right, and intent on fighting their enemies to the bitter end, they will set forth on an epic adventure where they will discover dark secrets. A path strewn with obstacles and many unfriendly characters awaits them. Go into battle and fight for your life! Your actions will determine the destiny of Aarklash…
Inspired by the Confrontation figurines universe, Aarklash: Legacy is a tactical adventure game. The player will find himself at the heart of the intrigue, controlling a group of 4 characters and leading them into battle across the lands of Alahan, Acheron, and the Behemoth. Final victory for the mercenaries is gained by the use of a wide range of powers which are enhanced through looting items and managed via skills trees which can be reset at will. Interaction between the heroes is also important and real bonds will be created between them as the game progress. Both fun and action await you in Aarklash: Legacy!
- Take part in an epic campaign, mixing adventure and tactical combat, following a rich storyline that will transport you into the fantasy world of Aarklash.
- Thanks to the active pause system, choose the best tactics to succeed in battle.
- At any time in the game, dissolve your team and then recombine it by choosing 4 characters from the available 8.
- Through numerous and intense battles, make your heroes work together using group skills.
- A skill tree will allow you to change the skills of each of your characters. Find the best combinations to take full advantage of the possibilities of your group as a whole.
- Take on enemies and various organized groups, who also have their own skills!
- Loot objects from your enemies and progress your group throughout the game.
38. Monster Monpiece
Train as May Esperio in a world where humans and "monster girls" live an uneasy coexistence, and become a monster girl master in strategic, card-based battle with light RPG elements! Throw down with the enemy using your cards’ Skills and Potentials, and give their stats an extra boost with special bonuses. If you play your cards right you’ll collect over 100 monster girls and get to level those ladies up with the First Crush ❤ Rub mode, which gives you a hands-on role in warming them up for battle!
• Play fast-paced card battles in 1080p where more than 100 monster girl cards can be summoned, each class coming to life as a 3D chibi model on a battle grid!
• Each card you play can mean victory or defeat – with Skills, Potentials, Fusions, and Aura Bonuses, you have layers of strategy to use in each battle.
• Level up your cards with the frenetic First ❤ Crush Rub system, rubbing your magical prowess into the monster girls to increase their strength and obtain new artwork for each!
39. FortressCraft Evolved!
"In a world where early access and indie usually means abandoned, unfinished garbage, this game's post launch development is outpacing many AAA titles and companies."
"This really isn't the same game that I originally purchased anymore. With all the changes that have been made over that duration the game is so much more fun
now that there are machines to alleviate almost every large build annoyance that used to exist. The FALCORs, thieves, excavators, drills etc.. all did so much for
automation it's almost hard to believe I ever did that stuff manually before."A Whole New Survival Experience...
FortressCraft has undergone a radical visual alteration, completely reworking the surface, along with a brand-new rendering system. On top of that, there is an enormous amount of work to make the game more understandable and accessible for new players. The combination of these two things should work towards making it feel like a fresh, new experience. Prepare for a new exploration and survival experience!
FortressCraft Evolved’s Survival Mode is a unique-blend of Voxel Landscapes, Tower Defense, Crafting, Logistics, Exploration, Combat and Assembly lines. Players begin by crash-landing on a strange alien world, left with only a small handful of starting machines. Using hand-held scanners they must locate ore resources, place down Ore Extractors and Conveyors to automate the raw material back to the Smelter; take the fresh ingots through multi-machine assembly lines, followed by researching new technologies that help them explore thousands of meters below the planet's surface.
An advanced HoloBase allows players to keep an eye on their factory which they must defend against waves of alien attacks with multiple tiers of missile and energy turrets. To survive they must continue to develop new and unique power systems, from solar energy to Jet Turbines, culminating in crafting an Orbital Energy Transmitter thousands of cubic meters in size, to beam power off-planet, and start the next phase of the game.
And all this with an enormous draw-distance, scalable gameplay engine that is equally at home on high-end or low-end computers, and full multiplayer support! This does not even factor in all that you can do in the Creative Mode whose only limits are your time and imagination. With an array of Super Build Tools and a high-resolution Custom Detail Block Workshop players can build anything and on a massive scale unseen in other games.
40. Epic Clicker Journey
Experience your epic journey. Discover 20 mysterious lands and face the monsters living out there. Gather items and go through training that will allow you to develop your character and increase effectiveness in battle. Force defeated monsters to help you during the mission. Meet the bravest warriors and together conquer the most dangerous lands. Show that you are persistent traveler and held your adventure, even in the toughest conditions.
20 lands are ready to be discovered, each of them has its own unique rules. Expect inexplicable phenomena on a daily basis. It is not everything! Specific environment, weather conditions and exceptionally mild pH of the soil is truly made to promote evil - that is why traversing across the lands is so dangerous. Be careful, scary monsters are to be found at every step. But…what cannot be done to save the world!
In each of the lands you will encounter powerful opponents. Do not hesitate to use all available means. Fight bravely to get the treasure that is closely guarded by enemies.
Become the gallant warrior. Collect gold and buy awesome upgrades to your weapons, armor or shield and build your frightening appearance among your enemies.
Do not miss out on the chance to find legendary items and use it against your enemies. Some of them are magical, others more mundane, but surely all worth checking out.
Countless legends came to exist in fog-shrouded lands. They have origin in the bloodiest and most terrifying monsters. Before embarking on your journey, be sure to gather your team. Remember, united we stand, divided we fall!
Welcome to the Halcyon Fold. Join with friends in a free-to-play, real-time PvP multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA). Dive into a variety of game modes; from quick Brawl matches to deep competitive Ranked games. Vainglory lets you choose from an ever-growing roster of 30+ heroes as you battle in real-time to destroy the enemy Vain crystal. In this MOBA, you’re rewarded for strategy and teamwork — not for spending the most money.
"This is one of the best multiplayer experiences on mobile. Vainglory is a totally legit MOBA experience, available any time in the palm of your hand." —IGN
“Best Mobile Game” —2016 Global Mobile Awards
“Some of the best visuals seen on the App Store.” —Macworld UK
== Casual, Ranked and Brawl Modes ==
Vainglory offers real-time MOBA combat with and against bots or live players. Whether you’re ranking up with your guild or just want to hop into a five-minute play session, Vainglory has the gameplay style for you.
== 30+ Playable Heroes & Unlockable skins ==
Choose a hero that fits your playstyle. Carry your team with a high-damage hero, dominate the jungle or lead your team into battle as a Captain. Then collect three different tiers of skins (and the seasonal special edition skins) that fit your personality!
== Touch Controls & E.V.I.L Engine Designed for Mobile ==
Designed for mobile, Vainglory’s game engine is made for intense, battles with 60 FPS. No need for a joystick; Vainglory’s pinpoint touch controls offer sub-30ms control responsiveness. In simple terms, you tap on the enemy: They die.
== Guilds and Teams ==
Need someone to play with? Vainglory’s built-in Guild Finder makes finding a team at your skill level simple. Create a team to climb ranks as a group or play with your Guild to earn even more rewards.
== Chests and Rewards ==
Collect in-game currency to unlock amazing tiered rewards like skins, heroes and more! Find Mystery Keys to get bonuses and the opportunity to get huge payouts.
== Worldwide Competitive Esports ==
Vainglory has official competitive circuits in multiple regions around the world. Seasonal tournaments and live esports events are broadcast regularly.
== Vibrant Community ==
Vainglory is a global community in 17 different languages that thrives on the support of active players. Follow Vainglory’s official social media channels for the latest news and announcements!
Official Vainglory Forums: http://forums.vainglorygame.com/
42. Guilty Gear Isuka
A new Gear arises, its name Leopaldon. As they threaten to lay waste to the world, you prepare to mount your offense. The good news? You won't have to face them alone.
Guilty Gear Isuka introduces the brand new mechanic of cooperative gameplay to the tried and true fighting madness of the Guilty Gear XX series. With support for up to four local players (either on teams or as lone wolves), Guilty Gear has never seen more hectic action.Key Features
- A Cast of Misfits - The colorful characters of Guilty Gear XX #Reload return for an encore, and are joined by newcomers A.B.A and Robo-Ky Mk. II! On top of the 23 characters available by default, who knows if there are even more waiting to be uncovered...
- Beat-Em-Up Action - Isuka goes from fighter to brawler when you dive into GG Boost Mode. Punch/kick/cut/grapple your way through waves of formidable opponents, and feel free to invite a friend to help; two-player co-op can give you that extra edge you need.
- Make an Abomination - Newcomer Robo-Ky Mk. II can be retrofitted with the moves of other characters, making him the ultimate doppelganger. Brutal command grabs, a projectile or two, almost nothing is verboten when it comes to the murderous art of imitation.
- Beautiful Characters and Environments - From the tiniest bounty hunter to the largest brute, from sunny beaches to moonlit cemetaries, Guilty Gear Isuka's sprite art oozes character.
- Jaw-Dropping Heavy Metal Soundtrack - From the mind and frets of Guilty Gear creator Daisuke Ishiwatari comes some of the most intense rock you'll ever roman cancel to. Buyers of Guilty Gear Isuka on Steam will receive a digital copy of the Official Soundtrack for free!
Categories in common with Guilty Gear Isuka: Action
43. Pagan Online
Developed in co-operation between Mad Head Games and Wargaming, Pagan Online is a fast-paced hack-and-slash action RPG set in a fantasy universe that is inspired by Slavic myths. It is a premium game that offers a rich PvE experience and is playable both solo and co-operatively.
Your skill will be put to the test with brutal and satisfying combat against countless enemies and larger than life bosses, all wrapped up in a captivating story campaign. Take the wheel and deploy precise tactics with WASD controls as you play through three levels of difficulty (in case ‘normal’ doesn’t quite scratch your itch) and various game modes.
Master all heroes, of which there are eight and counting, each with their own unique playstyle – that’s eight flavors of combat! The more heroes you unlock, the more Legacy Points you’ll get, which give you access to the biggest and baddest challenges (and rewards, of course).
Go forth, Hero, to the Pantheon – your new home, and a place to meet and show off your accomplishments, skins, and emotes. Your forge is here too, where you can meticulously craft the almightiest weapons and hardiest of armors that are just right for you.
This is just the beginning! Get ready for quarterly content updates, where we’ll drop new and creative ways for you to enjoy the game.
44. Them's Fightin' Herds
Them’s Fightin’ Herds is a 2D Fighting game featuring a cast of 4-legged combatants! Beneath the cute and cuddly surface designed by acclaimed cartoon producer and developer Lauren Faust, a serious and mechanically deep, GGPO-powered fighter awaits!
As an additional thank you to Skullgirls and their playerbase for supporting us by letting us use the Z-engine via their crowdfund goals, owners of Skullgirls on Steam get an additional discount when purchasing the game. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
The full main story will be delivered (FOR FREE) in regularly released episodes after Full release launch, focusing mostly on one character each, along with many unique unlockables, target mode courses and hidden fight scenarios.GAME FEATURES
- Visual Pixel Lobby: Online multiplayer lobby system uses the same style of overworld as Story Mode to allow all players to explore (read: goof around in) locations within the world of Foenum with other players. Customize your avatar with cosmetic items you collect through Story Mode AND Multiplayer PVP/PVE gameplay!
- Dynamic Music System: Rockin’ character themes that adapt in the heat of the battle makes every fight a treat to the players AND the spectators.
- GGPO powered netplay for the smoothest possible fighting game experience.
- More fighters are on the way, introducing more playstyles to the roster! Each fighter DLC release will include additional unlockable cosmetics, modes and character specific story mode expansions.
- 4-button Fighting: A-Light, B-Medium, C-Heavy, D-Magic.
- Magic System: Emphasize your character’s special abilities through a dedicated button and a unique resource.
- Juggle Decay: Opponents become gradually heavier during a combo, but ONLY after the juggle decay bar is filled. This manages combo length without imposing a hard limit. In addition, filling the juggle decay bar prevents standing infinites by removing the opponent's ability to remain standing for the rest of that combo.
- Enhanced Super Attack: Spend an additional meter to add utility to your main super attack with effects that stay true to the characters’ unique personalities and talents!
45. Clicker Heroes 2
Clicker Heroes 2 is a game about the feeling of getting amazing powerups. You will embark on a never-ending journey to defeat mythical creatures, progressing through an infinite number of worlds. There will always be another upgrade.
1.52e394+ Hours Of Gameplay!
Hop from zone to zone to defeat monsters and purchase gear and upgrades that will help you reach higher zones. Once you’re strong enough, advance from world to world where you’ll find even more powerful monsters and unlock even better upgrades!
Unlock tons of satisfying skills to help you kill monsters faster. Big Clicks, Huge Click, Multiclick, and more. Find the perfect combination and rotation for maximum DPS!
Conquer a vast number of worlds and defeat their unique monsters in search of more gold and experience!
Customize the Automator to play the game for you while you’re away. Automatically level up your gear, buy new gear, and create complex skill combos. Maximize your efficiency by crafting the perfect Automator sequences.
Choose your own path to success with hundreds of amazing upgrades for your stats and skills in the massive skill tree. Play the game the way you want to!
46. Dawn of Magic 2
The well-known Action-RPG Dawn of Magic will now be continued as the evil forces won't leave the world without a desperate struggle after the death of the monstrous immortal Modo.
Peace is ruined, the fragile balance of the forces that remained for 10 years has fallen into pieces. It is your task to save the world against the Legions of Shadows — and again, you do not have much time to accomplish your mission!
Make comprehensive use of your magic abilities with more than 100 different spells and try do defend yourself not only with mighty wizardry, but as well with the pure power of steely blades.
Are you ready to start another risky journey to the labyrinths of The Other Worlds to stop the invasion of the Legions of Shadows in the Dawn of Magic?
- Comprehensive Action-Role-Playing
- Balanced wizardry system based on 12 schools of magic
- More than 100 spells that can be combined
- Dynamic combat mode using combos, skills and magic
- Dozens of different elaborated characters and monsters
- Advanced NPC system
- Multiple dangerous adventures and fascinating quests
- Atmospheric sounds, speech and music themes
The world has changed. Irrevocably and completely. Green parks have been replaced by grey ruins. Colourful meadows have become toxic swamps. Once vibrant lands are now littered with dust, rubble, concrete, and debris.
Most creatures did not survive the Great Change. The survivors faired rather poorly in the immediate aftermath, becoming prey to all manner of predator. However, a lucky few managed to survive even then, to adapt, to thrive, to evolve. Zombillie was one such creature.
Zombillie lived a comfortable life in his humble cave, hunting for meat, and as he hunted, he grew, and grew, and grew. Everything was going relatively well for Zombillie, except for one problem: Zombillie didn't have enough meat!
Help Zombillie reach the legendary meat farm! A long road lies ahead: 90 complex levels full of puzzles and traps. So stand on your feet - all 100 of them - and just ride!
- Almost 100 challenging levels
- 3 completely different environments
- Lots of power-ups & gadgets to find
- Various levels
- 2 additional types of mini-games
- Addictive gameplay
48. 8-Bit Invaders!
The Invasion Has Begun!
8-Bit Invaders! is a fast-paced, retro Real-Time Strategy game for the PC. Control the military might of the GALACTIC MARINE CORPS or invade with the devastating power of the alien CRANIOIDS! No matter which side you choose, everything in 8-Bit Invaders! is easy to understand for beginners and hardcore gamers alike. Collect resources, build your army, and then crush your opponent!
Conquering the Multiverse was never so easy.
A 24 mission single-player campaign comes with achievements and technology that grow your destructive power with every victory. Fight alone or find a buddy and take on the enemy together in 10 additional co-op missions. Or, test your skills against the AI in a variety of 2, 4, 6 or 8-player maps in skirmish battles.
8-Bit Invaders! includes all of this, and more…
- 24 offline campaign missions.
- New 'Conquer The Multiverse' real-time strategic metagame scenarios providing for opportunities to invade new worlds
- Classic Base-Building mechanics let you construct the ultimate HQ from which to launch attacks against your foes.
- Easy to understand advanced military and alien units and structures lets RTS beginners jump right in.
- 10 co-op missions to play with your friends.
- Destructible environments on maps ranging from small to very large.
- 2-8 player battles against Human and AI opponents of varying skill levels.
- A rocking soundtrack from composer Frank Klepacki.
- Full cross-play with 8-Bit Armies and 8-Bit Hordes for those epic MEGA BATTLES between factions across games, and the Multiverse!
- From the same team that brought you RTS classics such as Star Wars: Empire at War, Universe at War, and Grey Goo.
49. Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows
Xbox 360 hard drive is required to use this item Local Multiplayer 2-4. GAME-PLAY ALERT: This game has been fully tested to successfully play on your Xbox 360 console. However, in some cases, you may see some minor irregularities with audio/video for brief periods. For more details, see www.xbox.com/xboxoriginals. Seven Sorrows is the fusion of fantasy fighting action with the strategy and fascination of user-friendly RPG elements, challenging gamers in solo play, co-op, and a thriving online community. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.An
Troubleshooter is a turn-based RPG with the story of Albus and the events happening around him. The story begins with Albus becoming an official Troubleshooter who then returns to his hometown to begin his journey as he meets new friends and colleagues on the way.
The story of Albus will be updated with at least 1 scenario stage every week.
You will experience different events and meet different people and make it through the missions by playing as Albus and controlling his colleagues.
The characters appearing in the missions will have different decisions to make, and this will affect the relationships of the characters within the game to provide a slightly different story depending on the decisions.
The current version contains 6 scenario stages.
There are colleagues who accompanies Albus through the game. You will be able to meet different characters as you play his story. You might meet them during missions and become friends or you can recruit them to make them an official member of the company.
Users may recruit different characters and choose different combinations for each mission to suit their style of play.
The current version allows you to recruit Sion as your first colleague.