100 Best Games Like Zombie Solitaire of 2020 - Zombie Solitaire Alternatives
Trying to find games like Zombie Solitaire? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Zombie Solitaire, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Zombie Solitaire that have been tried, tested and recommended.
List of Best Zombie Solitaire Alternatives | Games Like Zombie Solitaire
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like Zombie Solitaire in 2020. If there is something missing from the Zombie Solitaire , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
INCUBO is a side scrolling platform game with a semi-horror theme. We present many ghost from around the world in our game as enemy and bosses. You played as a child in his nightmare and discover the truth about his story.
- Deep Story
- Challenging Puzzle
- Scary Ambiance
- Unique Stage Design
- And more
The story of "INCUBO" is about a child trapped in his nightmare, in which his dream will be revealed about his life and reveal who he really is. Incubo has a deep storyline and has an unexpected twist....
In the campaign mode you need to complete several missions and successfully reach the goal. There’s also a multiplayer mode where you can compete with other players online.
Clicker Heroes is an idle game focused on grinding gold to upgrade your characters. There's no storyline in the game; in fact, it's an endless process of beating more and more powerful enemies, progress and get better heroes. There are microtransactions in the game; however, they don't affect your progress through the game.
The upgrade system is set around the in-game currency called hero souls that you can use to buy so-called Ancients that buff your stats. Hero souls drop from bosses you can beat on every fifth and tenth level. The key feature of the game is the way it uses hero souls to reset the game. Every time you want to upgrade Ancients and get more bonuses, you need to use a special ability that makes you start the game over. While you need to complete the levels and develop the heroes again, Ancients’ bonuses remain and let you progress faster.
Clicker Heroes is followed by Clicker Heroes 2 that is currently in Steam Early Access. Unlike its free-to-play predecessor, the sequel uses a buy-to-play model instead of micro-transaction
Punch Club is a cross between sports management and The Sims, packed together in the retro pixel-art style. The plot is based on the 1980s and 1990s action movie staples and is full of ironic references and quotes from them. You play as a young boxing prodigy whose father was murdered by a stranger. Your goal is to become a great sportsman and win a tournament, but also to investigate and avenge your father’s death. The player controls his character around the clock, making him exercise, eat, go to the job, buy food and other items, and interact with other characters.
Working out will improve the boxer’s main characteristics, such as strength and stamina, moving him towards his goal. But there are also essential Sims-like attributes like hunger and happiness that wear down during activities and need to be replenished. Money is also essential and can be earned by performing jobs and quests or by winning boxing matches. Before each fight, be it a match or an assault by a street gang, you choose a number of skills that the boxer will use this time. Completing quests will earn you favors from the other characters that will help you to advance the central plot and find the murderer.
Your favorite marsupial, Crash Bandicoot™, is back! He’s enhanced, entranced and ready-to-dance with the N. Sane Trilogy game collection. Now you can experience Crash Bandicoot like never before. Spin, jump, wump and repeat as you take on the epic challenges and adventures through the three games that started it all, Crash Bandicoot™, Crash Bandicoot™ 2: Cortex Strikes Back and Crash Bandicoot™ 3: Warped. Relive all your favorite Crash moments in their fully-remastered graphical glory and get ready to put some UMPH in your WUMP!Crash Bandicoot™ N. Sane Trilogy Stormy Ascent Level
Experience the notorious Stormy Ascent level from the original Crash Bandicoot game. Previously unfinished and unreleased, this level will challenge even the most hardcore of Crash fans! Do you have what it takes to tackle the fast retracting steps, vial throwing lab assistants, flying birds, moving platforms and iron spikes?Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Future Tense Level
Play the first-ever NEW level built for the original trilogy’s gameplay in almost 20 years. Drawing inspiration from the cut “Waterfall Level” from the first Crash Bandicoot game, Future Tense features several puzzles from the original level set in the futuristic setting from Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped. Discover a whole new level of difficulty for Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy as you dodge rockets, destroy robots and leaps lasers while ascending a massive futuristic skyscraper.
Bloodstained is an exploration-focused, side-scroller action RPG packing all of the best features you've come to know and love from the Metroidvania genre into a single, content-packed game.
Play as Miriam, an orphan scarred by an alchemist’s curse which slowly crystallizes her body. In order to save herself, and indeed, all of humanity, she must battle her way through a demon-infested castle summoned by Gebel, her old friend whose body and mind has become more crystal than flesh.
WHAT'S IN THE GAME?
- Addictingly tight and satisfying gameplay alongside a rich new story in the gothic dark fantasy style of Koji Igarashi, the celebrated godfather of "Igavania" games.
- A game soundtrack by genre and industry veteran Michiru Yamane, performed by a full live orchestra ensemble.
- Story cut scenes and NPC interactions fully voice acted by a star-studded cast, including actors like David Hayter, Ray Chase and Erica Lindbeck to name just a few. (Seriously, we have a lot of voice acting star power in this game, it's kinda nuts...)
- A total of three playable characters, two of which have yet to be revealed...
- Literally a metric ton of weapons and spells, which you can upgrade, level up and visually customize.
- Beautiful 2.5D graphics: 3D models crafted with a lot of love and care on a 2D game environment. That means lots of cool tricks that "regular" 2D can't do...
We're going to be revealing the release window of the game very soon.
Expect a worryingly large amount of announcements and updates, everything from updating the look of this Steam page to the game in general. It's going to be one wild ride.
Andrew Sterling is a former British SAS soldier working for MI6, who has been captured in the People's Republic of China and jailed in Chang political prison; MI6 destroyed all files on Sterling to prevent an international incident....
See a girl you like? Get her in your locker!
Use the arrow keys (or A and D) to move around, and Space to grab.
Once you've caught a girl, you can take a peak at whats going on inside ;)
While watching, use the arrows to advance, or esc to force out.
The police of a small town are trying to find the cause of numerous brutal murders. The details of these murders are so monstrous that the police are requesting help from the federal authorities. A special squad arrives in the town, then another one. As a result, all roads converge to a mansion in which the surviving fighters of special forces find the cause of all incidents - aggressive zombies and mutants. These devils of hell, by all indications, until recently were people. It turns out that they have been changed by experiments conducted to obtain new weapons. But regardless of the reason, all monsters should be destroyed.
The game takes place in a mansion and in a dungeon near this mansion. Soldiers of special forces clear all these spaces from monsters. Everywhere there are disguised, hidden spaces, which can be opened only by taking separate efforts. Fighters also encounter a variety of mechanisms, which they can neutralize, and even a mutant plant. All this is not including very diverse, aggressive and dangerous monsters-muntants.
Victor Vran is an isometric action-RPG, set in a fictional town, where the player’s character must hunt demons and other vile creatures and rid the world of darkness.
The gameplay despite being similar to other games in the hack’n’slash genre features unique elements based on player’s reaction. Dodging bullets and moving around hordes of enemies can be tricky, but the game emphasizes that the main way to achieve is not just spamming two skills, but employing techniques and developing character’s abilities in the way that would be comfortable to the player. The different loot system helps the character in his journey, as various weapons have their unique abilities, and often improves character’s skills.
The game’s art style is highly reminiscent of Dracula movies and other vampire-based stories. The grim locations and fearsome enemies leave a mark on any player, and the soundtrack of the game also adds to the overall mood of evil lingering in the dark....
Jabberwock Island – once a popular tourist destination, this now uninhabited island remains oddly pristine. You and your classmates at the elite Hope's Peak Academy have been brought to this island by your super-cute teacher for a “lovey-dovey, heart-throbbing school trip.” Everyone seems to be having fun in the sun...until Monokuma returns to restart his murderous game! Trapped on this island of mutual killing, your only hope of escape rests in solving the island’s mysteries. But be warned—sometimes the truth can be its own despair...
Deadly Island Vibes: Murder is the only means of escape when you’re trapped on this island paradise. As your fellow classmates start dropping like coconuts, you’ll need to delve into each murderous incident, forage for clues, and interview your classmates to reveal the opportunity, motive, and means behind each killer case!
Tribal Council: You’ll go head-to-head in all new minigames with the other students during the Class Trial, shooting down their false truths and using your evidence to uncover what really happened. But watch out! If a student is unconvinced, they'll challenge you to a one-on-one Rebuttal Showdown and force you to defend your argument!
Survival of the Keenest: Match up your evidence with your fellow classmates’ arguments and determine who’s really telling the truth. Once you’ve got a suspect in your sights, turn up that tropical heat in a variety of timing and reflex-based game systems to reveal the ultimate truth and escape with your life!
Steam Features: Supports Steam Achievements and Steam Cloud with plans to add Steam Trading Cards
As a new employee in the Aperture Science test lab, it's your job to build bridges, ramps, slides, and other constructions in 60 test chambers and get the Bendies safely across the finish line in their vehicles.
Make use of the many Portal gadgets, like portals, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, aerial faith plates, cubes, and more to bypass the sentry turrets, acid pools and laser barriers, solve switch puzzles, and make it through the test chambers unscathed.
Let GLaDOS guide you through the tutorial, and learn all the tips and tricks that make a true Aperture Science employee.
The bridge is a lie!
- The merging of two worlds: the first Bridge Constructor™ with an official Portal™ license
- Create complex constructions in the Aperture Science labs
- Let GLaDOS accompany you through tricky physics adventures
- Use portals, aerial faith plates, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, and much more to master the complicated tasks
- Evade dangers such as sentry turrets, emancipation grills, laser fields, and acid
- Help your Bendies cross the finish line – on their own or in a convoy ...
Florence is an interactive storybook from the award-winning lead designer of Monument Valley about the heart-racing highs and heartbreaking lows of a young woman's very first love.
Florence Yeoh feels a little... stuck. Her life is an endless routine of work, sleep, and spending too much time on social media. Then one day, she meets a cello player named Krish who changes everything about how she sees the world and herself.
Experience every beat of Florence and Krish's relationship through a series of mini-game vignettes - from flirting to fighting, from helping each other grow... to growing apart. Drawing inspiration from 'slice of life' graphic novels and webcomics, Florence is an intimate and unforgettable story....
- Star-studded lineup includes: Yugi, Kaiba, Joey, Mai and more!
- Voices from the anime heighten the Dueling experience!
- Intuitive controls for beginners! The depth to satisfy "Yu-Gi-Oh!" veterans!
- Signature monsters with stunning 3D animations!
- Build your ultimate Deck and aim for the top!
Step into a world that crosses dimensions and connects all Duelists. In Duel World, any location transforms into a Duel Field where heated Duels unfold!
The "Yu-Gi-Oh!" TCG (Trading Card Game) can be played digitally with newly designed, intuitive controls optimized for your personal computer! Also, signature monsters like "Dark Magician" and "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" make their appearance with dynamic visuals!
-Single Campaign (Duel World)
Duel as your favorite characters from the "Yu-Gi-Oh!" world and complete Stage Missions to earn various rewards!
New cards can be obtained from the Shop!
Challenge Yugi, Kaiba, Joey, Mai and other Legendary Duelists! Complete specific Missions to unlock and these characters!
Earn Skills and rewards by leveling up your favorite characters!
With "Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links," engage in heated Duels anytime and anywhere against players around the world! Climb through the rankings and claim the title of King of Games!
Build your very own Deck with cards you collect in-game and take on opponents!
Stay tuned for future card additions!
"Yu-Gi-Oh!" is a popular manga created by Kazuki Takahashi that was serialized in SHUEISHA Inc.'s "WEEKLY SHONEN JUMP" from 1996. Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd. provides a Trading Card Game (TCG) and video games, based on the "Yu-Gi-Oh!" anime series created from the original manga, that are enjoyed around the world. ...
Enter the Duelist Simulator to take your place among the finest Duelists ever in Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist! Players from around the world have been invited to take part in an elite Dueling program that simulates the best Duels across all of Yu-Gi-Oh! history. Replay actual events in the Yu-Gi-Oh! timeline, from the original Yu-Gi-Oh! series up to Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL, featuring the storylines, characters, and Decks in a brand new Story Campaign.
With over 6,600 cards to play with, including new Pendulum Summon Monsters, Duelists can fight in hundreds of matches with over 90 characters, and even compete in new Battle Pack Sealed Deck and Draft play with other Duelists online.
Smash up the toilets, make a big mess in the Kitchen, destroy priceless antiques in the Palace. This is golf played indoors where the more expensive the object the higher its game value. Humorous destruction and over the top trickshots are the way to score big.
Destroy enough things off the Tee and you’ll earn a SmashBreaker. This turns your Ball into a Fireball that you can steer around the level causing more destruction and chaos. The bigger the mess, the bigger the Score.
Long shots, Ricochets and yet more Destruction are the name of the game when Putting. Hitting your ball straight into the hole is NOT what Dangerous Golf is about and whilst you can do that it won’t earn you the big medals or help you beat your Friends to the top of the Leaderboards.
If you buy and play our game … thank you .. and we hope you have fun. We are supported 100% by our players, no corporate or VC safety nets here.
So if you experience any problems at all please tell us – so we can have a go at fixing whatever problem it is you’re having. We are a team that loves to listen to our players and we strive to do better every day. Details at http://www.threefieldsentertainment.com/contact/.Four Ways to PlayWorld Tour - 10 tours, 10 holes in each. As you progress you unlock new locations and extra Abilities that'll help you do even more Damage.Coop World Tour – Play the World Tour co-operatively with a friend or family member. This is the perfect couch Co-op experience. Both players play sequentially into the same scene making it the perfect game for players of mixed ability. One or more controllers.Party Golf (Offline) – Local competitive pass-the-pad Party Golf mode for 4 players. Use one or more controllers, all sign in with your profiles or play as guests, this is the perfect game to put on when your friends come round.Party Golf (Online) – Take on and play against the most dangerous golfers in the world. Up to 8 Players.Four Unique LocationsUSA – Kitchen – Make a huge mess in the Kitchen. Splat food onto the walls and floor, break Microwave Ovens and Dishwashers. Break open the Store Room, access the Back Alley and trash the Bathroom.England – Castle - Cause chaos in the Castle. Knock down the suits of Armour, spill paint onto works of art and smash priceless antiques. Explore the Dungeon, Armoury, Queens Corridor and redecorate the Great Hall.France – Palace - Let them eat cake – but only after you’ve knocked it all to the floor. Break bottles, vases, tables, grand pianos and grandfather clocks. Drop down to the Wine Cellar, make a noise in the Library or break into the Secret Vault.Australia – Disturb the peace and serenity of the Outback. Set fire to the pumps, break all the windows and run riot in the store. Tee Off on the Forecourt, make work for somebody in the Workshop, spray paint in the Paint Shop, rock the Rooftop and light up the Alleyway. ...
Edward Carnby, the supernatural detective is back! And this time it's for revenge. Carnby's best friend, Charles Fiske has been found dead off a mysterious island off the coast of Maine, Shadow Island. Carnby's investigation quickly leads him to Fred Johnson who informs him of Fiske's search for the three ancient tablets which, when placed in a specific location, will unlock an incredible and dangerous power. Johnson pleads with Carnby to pick up where Fiske left off and reopen the investigation in order to recover the tablets. Carnby accepts the mission to find and destroy the murderer of Fiske and avenge his death.
The original survival horror franchise continues with a pure blend of intense action and suspenseful adventure. Alone in the Dark immerses the player into a dark and strange atmosphere where conventional rules do not apply. The player must overcome his natural fear of the dark unknown and control Edward Carnby through a deep and highly detailed storyline. Armed with a flashlight and a pistol, Carnby must find the necessary items to survive as well as the clues which will help him escape his ultimate nightmare.Features
- The original survival terror franchise is reborn
- Incredibly detailed and realistic environments
- Dark atmosphere playing with obscurity and light - use your flashlight as a weapon against creatures from the dark
- Influenced by H.P. Lovecraft
- A gripping script that goes beyond your imagination.
- Over 20 characters, in a chilling atmosphere, deep in cinematographical production and realism.
- 2 totally different, but equally terrifying adventures, combined in one: Will you be Edward Carnby or Aline Cedrac?
At The Four Kings Casino & Slots you can play at your own pace. You can socialize and play at low limit tables, or you can work your way into the VIP section and play for high stakes. The top ranked players at the end of each season in the casino are awarded with exclusive in-game rewards. Seasons last 3 months and the Number 1 ranked player will get their picture posted in the Hall Of Fame.
Get the royal treatment at The Four Kings Casino & Slots.Localization Note:The title is currently localized to Danish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Russian and Swedish with a varying amounts of Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese (Traditional) Czech, Dutch, Finnish, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazil, Spanish (European), Spanish (Argentina), Spanish (Mexico), Thai and Turkish in progress. If you would like to help localize to your preferred language, please get in touch with us directly via email - info[at]digitalleisure[dot]com. We'd love to have your help! ...
The Little Acre follows the story of Aidan and his daughter, Lily, set in 1950’s Ireland. After discovering clues as to the whereabouts of his missing father, Aidan begins investigating until he inadvertently finds himself transported to a strange new world. Ever the hero, Lily sets off after him, encountering her own perils along the way. Featuring full voice-acting and hand-drawn animation, The Little Acre is a memorable, lovingly crafted adventure game.
The Little Acre is developed by Pewter Games alongside Executive Producer Charles Cecil (Broken Sword, Beneath a Steel Sky).
Two playable characters
Traditional hand-drawn animation
Unique perspective transitions
Beautiful original score
Fully voice acted
Blending the best of yesterday and today, it re-imagines the 1993 original, voted one of the greatest games of all time, for an entirely new generation of fans. As struggling author and bookstore owner Gabriel Knight, players will investigate a series of savage ritual killings in New Orleans and their connection to voodoo’s sinister mysteries.
The deeper you dive into master storyteller Jane Jensen’s tale of terror and suspense, the closer you’ll come to discovering the secrets of Gabriel’s family history–and unfolding his destiny.Key Features:
- Relive one of gaming’s greatest adventures of all-time: Adventure Gamers' 20 Best Adventure Games, Computer Gaming World's Adventure Game of the Year 1994, and Honorable Mention in The A.V. Club's Top 100 Games of All-Time
- Experience the award-winning voodoo murder-mystery in stunning high-res 3D
- Adds new puzzles and scenes to familiar challenges
- Includes remastered soundtrack by original composer Robert Holmes
- Enjoy special extras and bonus edition content, including original concept art, behind-the-scenes extras, exclusive new interviews and more!
Chess – the unrivalled champion of strategy games has been attracting players of all ages for countless centuries. BATTLE vs. CHESS is based on the simple yet ingenious concept of creating a fusion between professional chess software and upbeat, combat oriented game mechanics, complete with richly animated game pieces. At the outset of a match things seem quite basic: a 3D game board pits two opponents against each other in a seemingly ordinary game of chess. The game board itself is set in one of six available environments, each with its own unique landscape and presentation features. Traditionally recognized game pieces have been given a facelift as hulking stone golems and beastly chimaeras take the place of the typical rook and knight pieces respectively.
- Multiple richly crafted army sets combined with 6 different gameboard environments introduce an unheard of visual complexity
- Two gripping strategy campaigns with 30 missions and 30 different mission goals
- Interactive 3rd person action mode
- Beat'em up fights in six unique arenas with each of the twelve characters
- Challenging PvP duels together on one PC over LAN and Internet
- Utilizing the famous Fritz! chess algorithm, equipped with 10 distinct levels of difficulty, as well as an extensive opening library, participants of all skill levels are provided with an appropriate degree of challenge
- The state of the art 3D graphics engine powers the breath taking visuals through the incorporation of HDR and particle effects
- Cinematic quality animated sequences pull players into the action of the game
- The innovative fusion of professional chess software and action oriented fight-ing simulations result in a strategic action experience unlike anything before
**Angry Birds 2 is optimized for iPhone 5, iPad 3, iPad mini 2 and iPod Touch 5G or newer. You can try it on older devices, but we can't guarantee a smooth bird flinging experience!
CHOOSE YOUR BIRD!
It’s the ultimate slingshot action strategy – YOU choose which bird to fling next! “But that makes it easier, right?” WRONG! You’ll need to choose wisely if you’re going to stop those eggs from getting scrambled. Plus, crush those pigs and blocks to fill up the Destruct-O-Meter and earn extra birds!
NEW MULTI-STAGE LEVELS!
You’ve never seen Piggy Island like this – jaw-droppingly stunning levels brimming with exotic plants, quirky details, fun animations and plenty of peril. Those naughty porkies are now experts at building physics defying towers: levels now have multiple stages for an added challenge. Uh oh.
Blizzards, Hot Chilis, Golden Ducks and other outrageous spells give you an added advantage against those swindling swine. And when you need some serious help, guess who’s at hand to make a pork-smashing cameo? That’s right, it’s the sardine loving Mighty Eagle. Oh yeah!
CHALLENGE OTHER PLAYERS!
Challenge players from across the world in the Arena to see who’s the best bird flinger of them all! Connect to Facebook and play new tournaments every day to earn feathers and level-up your flock. In the Arena you play until you run out of birds and spells, so get out there and solve the puzzles – you’re only up against the rest of the planet.
DEFEAT BOSS PIGGIES!
There’s some serious bad guys on Piggy Island, and your slingshot skills are needed to take them down. Foreman Pig, Chef Pig and the infamous King Pig will stop at nothing to keep your eggs. Are you gonna let ‘em get away with that? It’s time to hit that pork and teach ‘em a lesson.
** Unity Awards 2015 Finalist! **
Angry Birds 2 is completely free to play, but there are optional in-app purchases available. Either way, get ready to rain destruction on those swindling swine!
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse to any web page
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from third parties
This game may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply. When the game is played for the first time, there is a one-off download of additional content.
-- IGN Best of 2015WINNER: Best Co-op Multiplayer Game
-- IGN Best of 2015WINNER: Best Handheld/Mobile Game
-- Game Critics Award 2015
In the visual style of the critically-acclaimed The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds game comes a new adventure. In this journey, three players team up– each as Link – to cooperatively make their way through inventive dungeons and battle bosses. Use the new Totem mechanic to stack three Links on top of each other to reach higher grounds and solve puzzles. Collect loot to create wearable outfits, each with a different boost or ability.
- Similar visual style and top-down view of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.
- As Link, buddy up with two other Link characters and cooperatively solve inventive puzzles to progress through the game.
- All three players share hearts, so they must work together to defeat enemies and solve puzzles.
- Stack three Links on top of each other with the new “Totem” mechanic, which makes it possible to reach new locations to solve puzzles.
- Collect loot to create wearable outfits, each with a different boost or ability. Each dungeon is structured with four main areas.
- Single-player mode allows the player to rent two paper dolls to take along to complete the team of three and face challenges in dungeons.
- Choose from a set of emoticons to communicate with each other while playing in multiplayer mode.
- Team up with two other players in multiplayer mode via local wireless connection, online** and with download play.
*Additional games and systems required for multiplayer mode; sold separately.
**Broadband Internet access required for online play. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com....
- Tools List :
4. Paint Roller
5. Paint Can
- Bezier Path for Smooth Lines
- Zoom IN/OUT
- 14 Colors
- Trash with Confirm Dialog
- 2D Sprites Used
- 14 Sprites per Tool
- Scrollable Lists
- Scrollable shapes selector
- Drawing Shapes
- Draw saving between Shapes
- Screenshot Print & Export will be added with updates ...
X-Men vs. Street Fighter (Japanese: エックスメン VS. ストリートファイター, Hepburn: Ekkusu Men bāsasu Sutorīto Faitā) is a crossover fighting video game developed and published by Capcom. It is Capcom's third fighting game to feature Marvel Comics characters, following X-Men: Children of the Atom and Marvel Super Heroes, and the first installment in the Marvel vs. Capcom series. As the title suggests, the game includes characters from Marvel's X-Men franchise and the cast from Capcom's Street Fighter series. Originally released as a coin-operated arcade game in 1996, it was eventually ported to the Sega Saturn in 1997 and the PlayStation in 1998.
X-Men vs. Street Fighter features gameplay similar to Street Fighter, but incorporates dual-character selection and tag team-based combat. Each player selects two characters to compete in a one-on-one battle, attempting to defeat the opposing team. The players are given the ability to switch between their characters at any point during the match. The game also incorporates numerous elements from X-Men: Children of the Atom and Marvel Super Heroes.
The game was released to generally positive reviews, with critics praising its gameplay and sprite animation quality. While the Sega Saturn port received praise for maintaining the experience of the original arcade version, the PlayStation port was met with mixed to negative critical reception for removing several features, such as tag team battles. The changes were done in response to the technical limitations of the PlayStation. A sequel to the game, Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter, was released in 1997....
FIST OF AWESOME asks the eternal question "what would happen if bears took over the world?" and answers it with the epic tale of a lumberjack travelling through time punching bears in the face to save humanity.
If you like bear puns then you're in for a treat. If you also like games like Streets of Rage, Double Dragon and Final Fight then sit down, pour a scotch, and get ready for the greatest time-travelling-lumberjack-em-up of all time.
- A lumberjack who travels through time punching bears in the face to save humanity
- Develop Award Nominated soundtrack by Brendan Ratliff aka Echolevel
- Okay-ish pixel graphics
- An impawsible number of bear-themed puns
- USB & Bluetooth controller support
- Like Streets of Rage, but with more bears
- A remarkably well-written story you won't soon forget
- Intensely interactive cinematic story-scenes
- A great balance between comedy, drama and suspense
- Original Singer/Songwriter music by Miranda Kalagian, Jake Berry and Adam Gubman
- Fun and Addictive Gameplay
- And an insane amount of heart!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The game focuses on exploration and builds tension slowly to create a deeper and more meaningful experience. Its story is unveiled through surreal imaging and subtle environment details. Be mindful that it is a difficult game in unconventional ways.
Visage is a first-person psychological horror game.
Explore a mysterious ever-changing house in a slow-paced, atmospheric world that combines both uncannily comforting and horrifyingly realistic environments, and enjoy a genuinely terrifying experience.EnvironmentThe game is set inside a huge house in which terrible things have happened. You’ll wander through the gloomy corridors, explore every dead room, and get lost in endless mazes, your head filling with memories of the dead families that once lived in this very home. This twisted environment, void of any life other than yours, takes you to places you couldn't even bear imagining.
StorylineThis house is stained with a terrible past. Families were brutally murdered by their own family members, people went insane, many committed suicide, and other grisly events occurred. Each and every room has its story painted on an invisible canvas. As a player, you will relive parts of this dark past, and each of its fragments will leave you restless and terrified. You’ll soon wish you could join the dead's ranks in their abyss, but death won't help you leave this place. Will you run from it, or will you try to uncover the truth behind the shadows?
Dark entitiesThe families that died in the house will haunt you and leave you restless. They’ll follow your every move, watch you from every corner, play tricks with your mind, and try to attack you. Why do they haunt you? What have you done? This you have to find out on your own.
GameplayIn Visage, you are defenseless; no weapons could save you from the dreadful entities stalking you from the next corner, the next door, or underneath your feet. You’ll be able to pick up key elements, interact with the environment, and search for things that may help you escape this nightmare or pull you deeper into it.
Dying is part of the game. You need to avoid terror at all costs, as dark entities are attracted to it. Maintaining your mind as sane as possible will keep you from joining the ranks of the dead. Doing so will not be easy, and you'll have to figure out ways, like staying in the light, to avoid going insane.
Weedcraft Inc explores the business of producing, breeding and selling weed in America, delving deep into the financial, political and cultural aspects of the country's complex relationship with this troublesome and promising plant.
Would-be Mary Jane moguls will need to prioritize resources carefully as they manage the production and distribution of their weed. Cultivate killer plants, cross-breed them to create unique strains of the devil’s lettuce, hire and manage a growing staff, and be prepared to take on the competition. As in real life, the business of bud presents plenty of opportunity along with a plethora of problems. Decide when and where to take on extra risk to maximize profit, but be careful, the cops and politicians are all working their own angles.
An important, controversial topic presented in an insightful and detailed manner, Weedcraft Inc presents a challenge to those would rule the reefer offering a series of diverse scenarios and unique characters to work with (or around) as your budding empire grows. Whether you choose to hobnob with politicians, pay off the po-po, fight for medical marijuana rights or work the legal system, it’s all in the name of the sticky icky and your cutthroat corporate profits.
Build the train sets of your childhood dreams with an easy-to-use editor. Just indicate where you want to build and Tracks does all the hard work for you, effortlessly mapping out turns, junctions and crossings under your command.
- Add houses and trees to create your own little villages
- Place unique track shapes and configurations beyond what you would normally find in a physical train sets
- Physics objects to play with
- Interactive mechanisms like bridges and lifts give you more freedom in moving around the environment
- Play in free-mode to build at your leisure without any set objectives
Once you’ve created your rail network, you can ride along from inside your train, in first person. You’ll have full control of your vehicle in this view and will be able to adjust the train’s speed and direction. Your train’s weight and momentum are simulated, challenging you to maintain a steady but efficient speed while transporting heavy cargo.Objectives
Build your own train sets at will, or enjoy the set game modes which boast a variety of objectives for you to complete. For instance, Tracks challenges you to design a rail system that accommodates passengers’ commuting needs. Or transport cargo and build the most efficient rail network to complete objectives in the fastest time possible.Environments
Varied environments await, acting as playgrounds in Tracks: The Train Set Game. Go off the rails, ride along the furniture, and bump into objects to activate them. Each environment contains unique features for you to experiment with and incorporate into your track designs.Share
We are currently researching Steam Workshop support so players can share their tracks with other players online. We will update this section once we have a good idea of the functionality available after a few tests!
Tracks: The Train Set Game is everything the child in you has ever wanted. There are plenty of train games out there, but this is the only nostalgia-filled train simulator you’ll find on Steam.
For all the train game news you can handle, make sure to follow Tracks: The Train Set Game on Twitter, like us on Facebook. And for more from Excalibur Games, check out our IndieDB profile. ...
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3 is an arcade-fighting game developed by CyberConnect2 Co.. It came out on 25-03-2008. Bandai Namco Entertainment published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3 is available on PlayStation 2.
MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries is a simulation game developed by Cyberlore Studios. It came out on 01-11-2002. Microsoft Studios published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Exceptional".
MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries is available on PC.
In this open-ended game you can choose from many paths. You start with a rusted scout ship and a handful of credits in your pocket. It isn't much, but the universe is there for you to explore in search for profitable opportunities. Become a patient, law-abiding merchant, a smuggler far away from the normal space lanes, a pirate preying on the weak, or a professional mercenary hunting down criminal scum. Or just do whatever suits you at the time. At the end of the day, it’s all about money and survival. Mostly money.
Are you determined enough to forge your own destiny?Includes the Wing Commander Privateer: Righteous Fire expansion. Customize your ship according to your needs and budget, modifying weapons, armor, and other systems Choose the life of a pirate, merchant, or mercenary. As long as you keep a couple of steps ahead of your enemies and a couple of bucks in the black, you’re a free agent Explore a vast universe with countless bases and planets spread out across dozens of systems. Adventure, trade, and exploration are limitless, even after you’ve finished the main game ...
You are a nameless dreamer, trying to make sense of the mystery that is the Common Dream. You know that deliverance lies within the lost pages of the Necronomicon and in the enigmatic Abyss deep within the Dream. To reach these, however, you must fight through hordes of insane dreamers and eldritch beings, as well as discover your past and the occult history of the Common Dream.<br/><br/><ul><li>H.P. Lovecraft inspired, original story - told carefully piece by piece<br/></li><li>Challenging combat that respects the player's ability to learn and adapt<br/></li><li>Procedural level structure that ensures endless replay value<br/></li><li>Wide array of weapons, items, and foes to offer tons of unique, compelling scenarios<br/></li><li>Permadeath system akin to modern roguelike titles<br/></li><li>Beautiful, stylized pixel art with the audio to match</li></ul><br/>Developed and published by Hunchback Studio<br/>Created by Aleksi Sirviö<br/>Music by Valtteri Hanhijoki...
"Redshirt’s take on science fiction clichés is amusing, telling short stories in the form of status updates and messages, but the activity of playing the game is rather intense, even though it’s a turn-based life management sim. As if accidentally snubbing friends and causing heartbreak wasn’t enough, a short while into your misadventure, a disturbing message arrives. A calamity is coming. The station is doomed. People will die." - Rock Paper Shotgun
"Spying on an ex in a video game even though there’s no tangible benefit to doing so WHATS GOING ON" - Red Door Blue Key
Redshirt received an Honorable Mention in the 2014 IGF Awards for Excellence in Narrative!
Social Networking, But Not As We Know It...
Redshirt is a comedy sci-fi social networking simulation game. Create & customise your character, a brand new arrival aboard space station Megalodon-9, where you start your career on the lowest possible rung: a Transporter Accident Cleanup Technician. You also realise that everyone on the station is required to use the proprietary social network, "Spacebook"!
You hear rumours something terrible will happen soon aboard the station, and it's up to you to stop being a disposable nobody before it's too late! You can do this by interacting (through Spacebook!) with randomly-generated, AI-driven characters with their own unique personalities, trying to win friends and influence station citizens. Or, you can focus on what skills you need to climb the fairly-extensive career tree. Or, save up your KarmaCreds. Or, flirt your way up the station. The choice is yours, and there are different strategies. You just have a limited time in which to do it, otherwise... terrible things will happen. You are a Redshirt, after all!Features
- Satirical, tongue-in-cheek social simulation, filled with humour and political intrigue.
- Detailed character creation: choose from 5 different species, from human to tentacled squid creature!
- Each game is unique: Megalodon-9 is full of procedurally generated AI-driven characters, each with their own random personalities and profile pictures.
- Customise station settings: define the kinds of personalities you'll encounter, from friendly chatterboxes to self-obsessed bigots.
- Update your Spacebook, strategically 'like' statuses, and send private messages to your fellow station citizens.
- Arrange Spacebook 'events' with your friends, frenemies, and even higher-ranking officers, to influence your relationships and skills.
- Multiple routes to success through turn-based gameplay, from skills-based diligence, to romance, to charismatic schmoozing.
- Navigate an extensive, non-linear career tree, by gaining the right skills... or just by making the right friends.
- Make friends and manage romantic relationships -- if you can handle the drama!
- Strategically manage your interests and skills.
- Buy items in the Self-Help Object Purveyor (S.H.O.P.) to increase your stats and skills, from RoboCats to illegal hoverbikes!
- Away missions!
- Humorous parody of social networking culture.
- Puns! So many puns.
- IndieHaven (8/10): http://indiehaven.com/redshirt-review-2/
- Dads Gaming Addiction (8/10): http://www.dadsgamingaddiction.com/redshirt/
- Softpedia (8/10): http://www.softpedia.com/reviews/games/pc/Redshirt-Review-400716.shtml
- ZOMGPlay (7/10): http://zomgplay.com/2013/11/15/review-redshirt-pc-ios/
- Tiger Gaming: http://tiger-gaming.org/redshirt/
- Jayisgames.com: http://jayisgames.com/archives/2013/11/redshirt.php
- Anthony Burch (Borderlands 2 Lead Writer): http://www.heyash.com/why-i-like-redshirt
- Red Door Blue Key (4/5): http://www.reddoorbluekey.com/reviews/review-redshirt/
- Paste Magazine (8/10): http://pastemagazine.com/articles/2013/11/redshirt-review-pc.html
- The Mary Sue: http://www.themarysue.com/redshirt-game-review/
BOND IS BACK.
Blending first person shooting and third person cover combat, Quantum of Solace the Game puts you in control of Bond's greatest weapon — his mind. Based on both the Quantum of Solace and Casino Royale films, Quantum of Solace the Game puts you in the midst of the high-octane world of international espionage and intrigue....
Power Stone 2(パワーストーン 2) is a multiplayer fighting game that built on the innovative gameplay introduced by its predecessor, Power Stone. Power Stone 2 allows up to four players to choose from multiple characters and utilize items such as tables, chairs, and rocks in battle.
Power Stone 2 originated as an arcade game, like many others on the Dreamcast. The Dreamcast served as a testing ground for successful arcade games. Power Stone 2 included some differences from the original, including new character voices, the removal of the existing combo system and a new, horizontal status bar....
Drunk Wizards is arena up to 4 players, providing immersive, fast-paced enemy fragging with different spells.0.MorphWhen tan out off mana you can save your life with Morph spell which turns enemy players into different object not allowing them to cast any spell.1.FrostboltFast ice attack which slos down enemy and dealing 35 dmg.2.Death CoilStrong dark magic spell, dealing 60 dmg. Has a chance to kill enemy with 1 strike.3.Ice WallCreates an ice wall for 2 second to protect you from enemy spells(does not affect ice magic).Upcoming spells:Mana shield(reduces incoming dmg in cost of mana point).
Ice trap (freezes an enemy to ground).
Restoration(restores full hp)
Fell free to suggest any new spells in steam community hub ...
While Doodle God was busy creating the universe, Doodle Devil was also having some fun.
The same addictive, puzzle game play that made Doodle God a hit is back but with an evil twist. Discover the seven deadly sins and watch as the world crumbles at your fingertips as you create thousands of dastardly deeds.
Combine fire, earth, wind & air to create demons, beasts, zombies... and much more. Being bad has never been so much fun!
CRITICS LOVE IT!
“It’s addictive. Insanely so! Lots of fun.” – 148Apps
“Wonderfully unique concept. Deeply satisfying!” – GameZebo
“Discovering each new element was an utter delight." – AppSafari
"You'll have to use your creativity…ruthlessly addictive." – Slide2Play
“Giving it huge thumbs up!" – TUAW
"Now I can unleash my wraith upon the world."
"Better than sinning!"
The Power of Destruction is in Your Hands!FEATURES- New Demon Battle Card Game: Fight your 9 Demons!
- Mold the combinations of fire, earth, wind and air to create a universe of your
- Available in 13 languages: English, German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian,
Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Swedish and Polish.
- New Graphics!
- New User Interface.
- New Demon Mode!
- Intuitive one-click gameplay encourages thoughtful, creative play.
- Hundreds of interesting, funny and thought-provoking quotes and sayings. ...
Enter the world of PIXEL HEROES and prepare yourself for a thrilling RPG/Roguelike experience like you have never seen before!
Explore a randomized world full of hilarious events, deadly dungeons and the weirdest NPCs you will ever meet in a game!
Choose three heroes for your party and take them on a journey that will be completely different each time you start a new game. Bath in a pool of procedurally generated loot and defeat the evil forces that threaten the township of Pixton!
- 30 unique hero classes to unlock, each with individual skills and attributes.
- More procedurally generated axes, spears, maces, swords, shields, bows, crossbows, spells and prayers than a lama has hair on its body.
- 13 mystic and beautifully cruel dungeons to explore. With epic bossfights waiting!
- 3 campaigns to unlock, each with its own final dungeon and boss.
- Permadeath! You know you want it.
- A detailed graveyard where you can mourn your dead heroes, compare their statistics and see which of their choices led to their tragic death.
- Completely crazy NPCs, each one of them with a significant storyline that you can follow to unlock cool stuff!
- Tons of random events that you will encounter on your way, expecting you to make important choices. Will you yell at the cat like a crazy idiot?
- Many achievements and unlockables, try to get them all and become the most badass Pixel Heroes player in the world!
Play as a zombie
Use the advantages of your rotten body! Lose limbs, throw your head, be transformed into a meat block, dance and more...
Play with up to 4 people. Compete for the first place and find out who can drag his rotting body to the goal fastest, or cooperate to complete the deadly obstacle courses together.
Build your own levels with the integrated level editor. Create a course, place traps and make life hell for those who try to complete it.
Customize your zombie. Make him or her beautiful. We have sandals!
Upload your levels to Steam Workshop and let the world die in it, or download countless levels made by other players. ...
Download and play today to find out why Cthulhu Realms is so crazily addictive!
How to Play the Game:
In Cthulhu Realms, each player tries to drive their opponent insane or have more sanity than their opponents when the deck runs out.
Each player starts the game with a small deck comprised of initiates, goons and followers. Five cards from the deck form a row of available cards on the table; with more than two players, place three available cards between each pair of players.
Each turn, you start with five cards in hand, playing those cards in order to put locations into play, boost your own sanity or reduce that of others, collect conjuring power to acquire new cards, and remove cards from the game. You can use the power of your locations once each turn. At the end of your turn, discard any cards still in hand and all entities and artifacts that you played.
If you lose all of your sanity, you're out of the game. If you're the only one at the table who's still sane, you win. Otherwise, the game ends when the deck runs out and whoever has the most sanity wins.
Darwin Kastle is the designer of the popular Star Realms Deckbuilding Game, and with the digital release of Cthulhu Realms, he once again provides tons of playability for free, and a one-time upgrade to be able play with your friends and more on any device.
• Drive people insane everywhere - play across devices.
• Crazyily addictive deckbuilding game.
• Tutorial teaches you how to make people crazy in minutes.
• Awesome, comical art.
• Play VS the AI.
• 8 silly campaign missions!
Full Game Additional Features
• Play the AI on 2 different difficulty settings.
• 8 more fun campaign missions.
• Battle your friends face to face with Pass and Play.
• Play against many more opponents online.
• Challenge a friend to online Player v Player combat
Cthulhu Realms is also available at your local game store as a physical card game from Tasty Minstrel Games. ...
The game is best played in a dark room with your speakers turned up. Unless you're scared, of course.The Story - many decades agoThe old, abandoned train station at Dowerton hides a history of disappearances, mystery and hauntings. The nearby Station Hotel was once a busy, bustling place for weary travellers to rest and relax...but something went wrong...on the night of April 29th, 1947, the guests and staff vanished without trace, never to be seen again.The Story - presentYou come back from work hoping to get a good night's sleep but then you notice light blinking on your answering machine. It was your brother – an architect redeveloping an old train station and hotel. He called to ask for your help. Alarmed by his frightened voice, cryptic information about some disappearance and strange whispers in the background you board a train without hesitation. From now on your adventure has just begun and soon you will realize that although no one is there, you are not alone...Key Features
- Explore the haunted hotel and train station, alone at night.
- Use Ghost-Hunting Gadgets to ‘see’ into the past, and hear the dead.
- An eerie, World War 2 setting is fully realised in 3D graphics.
- Use detective skills to uncover secret places and learn long lost secrets.
- Challenge the mind by solving many devious puzzles and enigmas.
- Communicate with ghosts via a Ouijaboard.
- Decypher an ancient, long forgotten, language.
- A non-linear story by Jonathan Boakes, author of The Lost Crown.
- Full cast of actors & sound to bring the haunted location to spooky life!
- Utilise high-tech surveillance equipment, to watch supernatural activity.
- Research local Ghost Stories to learn more about the Dark Fall.
The People are bizarre, the Puzzles are Wack, and the World hides a sinister secret...
Keep Your Chin UpYou may be silent, but you’ve got a lot to say! Nod-and-shake your way through the Habitat, with a host of funky and friendly characters.
A Quaint Cast of MisfitsThe Habiticians are full of juicy gossip. Learn their quirks and qualms, and cure them of their blues!
Make your Choice...Help only your favorite pals, or stay behind to save all the Habiticians.Features:
- Explore a beautiful world
- Solve a mouthful of tricky puzzles
- Chat with 23 peculiar characters
- There are charming animations!
- Secret backstories!
- TOO much gossip!
- Emotional baggage!
- Alarming puppetry!
- A condescending narrator!
- Depressed clowns!
- Fear of mortality!
- The true meaning of friendship!
- Where am I?!?
The magic of music and love against black magic death. Dance of Death! Will good conquer evil? Investigate the mysterious disappearance of young Luciano Folgeri from the orphanage. Immerse yourself in the atmosphere of an old Venetian mansion full of mysteries. Defeat your fear of ancient curses and prove that love is stronger than death. Do not be afraid! Save the boy! The universe of good spirits is on your side, and the great power of music will help you to succeed.
- 30 locations
- Four-chapter story
- More than 50 puzzles of various difficulty
- Two game difficulty levels
- Unique "Golden Mask" mini games
- Mystic component of the story
- Beautiful music ...
Set sail and explore the seas
Set sail around the world, visit cities, and increase your prestige by hunting whales, landing jobs, and searching for new adventures.
Be the captain you want to be
Develop your character in true RPG fashion, by increasing your stats, choosing your reactions, and developing your seafaring skills.
Manage your ship and crew
Hire and manage your crew, give them tasks on your ship, and improve your ship with new compartments, expanding your ship's capabilities.
Experience the Golden Age of whaling
Experience more than a thousand unique events tailored around your choices—and face the results of your actions.
Hunt whales and fight pirates
Discover new whaling areas, hunt whales for blubber, and protect your ship from pirates using a turn-based combat system.
Chase after Moby Dick
Follow an original story line and complete quests to unveil the secrets behind Moby Dick and dissolve Ahab’s curse. ...
Working alongside American CIA agents, your mission is clear - though how you accomplish it is anything but - as the tension of a nuclear standoff grows with each passing minute. Enemies and allies blur; truth is as nebulous as your identity. In a world where one wrong move could be the end of you, navigating a new direction comes at a price.Features:
- TRAVERSE 11 OPEN GAME LEVELS - Play through open environments with non-linear missions within intriguing U.S., European, and Cuban locations. Explore multiple routes, hidden rooms, and numerous methods to execute assignments. Move freely within your surroundings. Tackle objectives in any order you choose.
- CONTROL YOUR MISSIONS - Complete each stage within the missions based on your own personal strategy and play style. Experiment with tactics such as using poisons, staging accidents, or purposely alerting guards.
- MAXIMISE YOUR STEALTH RANKING - Create distractions, pick locks, take on enemy disguises, retrieve vital documents to discover new information, and use specialised weapons to dispose of enemies. Gain additional weapons after each level based on your ability to complete missions without causing attention.
- EXPERIENCE COLD WAR ESPIONAGE - Alekhine's Gun takes place in a time of extreme hostility and tension, beginning in the early years of the Cold War after WWII and extending through the early 1960s Cuban Missile Crisis. Experience cinematic cut scenes that add layers of intrigue and offer information to help unravel the plot, while providing a historical perspective of this time period.
Every day, the virtual cities of Marseille, Beijing, Sochi etc. fight for dominance in CityBattle.
Find your city on the map of Virtual Earth, join the Army and fight the invaders.
The Army gives you various classes of military robots, but it’s up to you to tune and gear them up. Adjust your abilities, such as Stealth and Power Shield, to your unique fighting style. You are to fight the pilots of the world’s most powerful cities and gain TechnoParks, the high-tech plants that are filling your pocket and the city budget as well.
Cities with strong armies will be able to control more Techno Parks, pay more to their pilots, develop science and architecture.KEY FEATURES
- Four basic classes, over 70 subclasses The Assault subclasses:
The Bomber soars over the battlefield, dropping bombs.
The Scout prefers short distance fighting, unpredictable dashes and freezing rays.
The Thunder frequently changes positions, firing salvos of 3 guided missiles.
… and 15 other subclasses.
- Simultaneous levelup No need to level each class independently.
Your Assault’s level automatically spreads to the Guard, Phantom and Tech.
- Switch classes during the battle Create up to 20 subclasses to suit your fighting style, keep them in the hangar and switch them as you need.
- Fair monetization You pay only for speedier leveling and visual upgrades.
- Customize your robots
For combat experience pilots earn Chips and Modes that improve the abilities of their robots.
The cities of Virtual Earth are governed by their residents. Win the elections in your own virtual city and become its Mayor. You will control the budget, salaries, form alliances and declare wars. Another thing that you’ll do is hire ministers.
- Minister for Waris responsible for the city’s army equipment and training. Supports the army with military drones, launches rockets or deploys auxiliary machines to key battles.
- Minister for Culture and Social Developmentis responsible for attracting new residents, their entertainment and the content of the TV channel of his/her virtual city.
- Minister of City Planning (Architecture)is responsible for the Master Plan of the city. He/she decides what buildings, parks and roads will be built.
Zombie Solitaire game is one of the best Casual games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 100 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Casual games.
More About Zombie Solitaire
Play your cards right and you just might escape the zombie apocalypse! It’s been two weeks since an infected tofu burger transformed some poor soul from a gentle vegetarian into a brain-devouring zombie. One thing led to another and now the slobbering undead have taken over the city. There’s only thing to do – run for your life! Before your can get your sweet behind to salvation on a zombie-free island, you’ll need to puzzle your way though exciting rounds of solitaire and fun minigames. But watch out! The hungry zombie horde is hot on your heels! Biting humor and fun card-game action await you in Zombie Solitaire. You’ll have to use your brain if you want to keep it!
More than 100 exciting solitaire levels
9 zombie-rific adventure settings
10 useful power-up cards
3-star rating system
A whole lotta zombies!