The best games like Yet Another Zombie Defense are:
- arrow_rightPath of Exile
- arrow_rightMagicka 2
- arrow_rightMedal of Honor
- arrow_rightShadow Warrior 2
- arrow_rightSky Force Anniversary
- arrow_rightSparkle 3 Genesis
100 Best Games Like Yet Another Zombie Defense:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (20)
- PlayStation 4 (17)
- iOS (17)
- Android (6)
- macOS (51)
- Linux (36)
- Nintendo Switch (15)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (12)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (17)
- PlayStation 2 (3)
- PlayStation (2)
- PS Vita (3)
- PSP (1)
- Wii U (3)
- Wii (5)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- SNES (3)
- NES (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Web (1)
1. Path of Exile
Path of Exile is inspired by Diablo II and follows it basically in most of the aspects. Randomly filled pre-set of locations, heavy grind and a possibility of replaying most of the areas leaves us with only one possible outcome.
Players wake up on grim shores of Wraeclast. Without any knowledge who we are or what have we done, players must start to explore an aggressive and cruel fantasy world of criminals, bandits and murderers. Discover the mystery of a long forgotten the Eternal Empire, and survive.
Mechanics are pretty simple. Choose one of six different classes, gather gems for more skills to use and grind good and synergising equipment. Due to replaying, you can grind any needed equipment or resources to buy it from vendors. Infinite loop of gameplay will still be challenging. The cooperative mode allows beating the game with a party of friends up to six people at the same time.
Broforce is a parody run-and-gun game made in a 2D side-scrolling manner. Players are offered to take control of a Bro – one of the soldiers of the special Broforce unit. Actually, players are going to assume roles of several protagonists (all are Bros) while completing game levels. The main idea is to make a parody of fictional movie heroes of the 80s - 90s. During the levels Bros fight against terrorists in the setting of games of the 80s to rescue other Bros. The gameplay features special combat mechanics: each Bro has two different attacks (first is constant and endless, while the second requires recharging) and a melee weapon to climb the obstacles. However, enemies can be also defeated by using distracting maneuvers. Bros also have special abilities like parkour skill or explosion resistance. The level can be completed only if another Bro is rescued, terrorists with their boss are eliminated, and the American flag is set on the enemies’ base. After each mission, the location explodes and Bros fly away by helicopter.
3. Magicka 2
Magicka 2 is an action-adventure game developed by Arrowhead Game Studios. The game serves as a direct continuation of the first Magicka.
Once upon a time, four mages saved Midgard from complete destruction. However, the war between magic schools broke out after that. Most of the wizards passed away. Humanity entered a Golden Age without the mages destroying the human's way of life. During this period a prophecy of a child that would make Midgard a better place emerges. The prophecy also told that the evil forces will oppose the child. Mages set out on a quest to save the child.
The game could be played alone or in a cooperative mode with up to four players. Unlike most role-playing games, Magicka 2 does not feature any class system. Every character is armed with a staff and a melee weapon.
Magicka 2 features a high degree of satire and a lot of references to other games. For example, one of the weapons the player can use is the Excalibur or the M60 machine gun crafted by a local blacksmith from a string and a shotgun. The main feature of the game is the dynamic spellcasting system that allows combining 8 elementals in order for the player to choose their own playstyle.
4. Medal of Honor
Medal of Honor is a first-person action shooter providing both single and multiplayer experience. It is the thirteenth game in the Medal of Honor franchise, but in comparison to the previous ones, its plot is unique. The game is set in the historical period of the War in Afghanistan. The single campaign opens up in 2001 during the invasion of Afghanistan. The action gives an opportunity to participate in the military conflict for the U.S. Navy. In the course of the storyline, players alternate between the roles of a Navy SEAL operator codenamed Rabbit, Delta Force sniper Deuce, U.S. Army Ranger specialist Dante Adams, and AH-64 Apache gunner Hawk. The gameplay is based on typical military operations including the completion of in-game objectives (raiding enemies’ checkpoints and rescuing hostages). Medal of Honor multiplayer offers a choice of joining one of the conflict’s forces: the Coalition or the Opposing Forces. Each side has its own weapons, however, comparable in general stats. To start a match, the player should choose a class (Rifleman, Special Ops or Sniper). Classes’ equipment and skills can be upgraded with the experience points earned in combat.
5. Shadow Warrior 2
Shadow Warrior 2 is a first-person adventure and the second part of the original's title released in 1997 reboot. The company responsible for the original is 3D Realms.
The player controls the protagonist with the arsenal of 70 weaponry including melee weapons, firearms, and throwables. The weapons may be customized: there are three gem slots in each one with the gems improving different characteristics in the armament. Due to the detailed battle system, it is allowed to cut an enemy into pieces and tear him apart in different ways, shooting, for example, his limbs off. A hero moves through levels, overcomes obstacles and climbs walls. There is no linear structure to the game as early missions can be replayed and newer location re-explored — that is one of the contrasts with the previous installment the title is made. Non-story-related levels are generated procedurally — it means their layout differs from time to time. There is a four-player cooperative mode, in which a party can walk through the same campaign levels together.
The narrative centers around Yakuza — the gang is trying to force Lo Wang — the protagonist — to accomplish the job of reclaiming a piece of jewelry from a local Shrine. The story circles around relationships between the characters, mutations due to ancient relics and the adventures in Indiana Jones style.
6. Sky Force Anniversary
Sky Force Anniversary is a vertical shoot-em-up game developed by Infinite Drems Inc. It is heavily inspired by the old Japanese arcade machines, like the ones made by Capcom.
The players have a plane that they use to attack their enemies head-on, evading return fire. Multiple planes are present in the game, with each one of them having their own stats and gameplay. Every player will be able to find their favorite pick.
The primary objective of each level is to get to its end without getting blown up by enemy planes, as most enemy shots are fatal. The levels consist of a mix of challenging and easy moments with the difficulty rising with each encounter. There are several boss fights present in the game. There are also several side objectives. Usually, there are four of them: destroying 70% of the enemies, 100% of the enemies, saving all the people present on the level, completing the level without getting any damage.
Sky Force Anniversary features a very balanced economic system. The players are awarded stars upon destroying an enemy plane. These stars serve as an in-game currency. It is used for upgrading your plane or purchasing new ones. The amount of stars awarded to the player depends on the chosen level difficulty.
Unlike the previous title, Sky Force 2014, Sky Force Anniversary is not a free-to-play title. Thus it does not rely on microtransactions in its gameplay.
Skullgirls is a fighting game developed by Lab Zero and primarily published by Marvelous and Autumn Games. Since its initial release in 2012, it has received two free extensions, Skullgirls Encore and Skullgirls 2nd Encore and while its roster initially consisted of an all-female cast of 8 characters, 6 more characters were added, 5 being developed thanks to the game's Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign, including 2 male characters. At its release, Skullgirls was developed by Reverge Labs, but the team that created the game split off from the company to form Lab Zero. In Japan, the game is published by Arc System Works. On Nintendo Switch, the game is published by Skybound Games.
Skullgirls takes place in the Canopy Kingdom, inspired by 1940s America, in which corruption and conflict runs rampant. Once every seven years, an artifact called the Skull Heart appears, granting the wish of one woman. However, if the Skull Heart is used by a woman with impure intentions, it will control her, turning her into a destructive monster called the Skullgirl. Not once has anyone used the Skull Heart without falling to its curse. The game follows the stories of 14 characters on their way to face the Skullgirl and retrieve the Heart, be it for the greater good or simply their own gain.
The game is a tribute to Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and its mechanics are intended as a more polished version of the classic fighting game title, with some original ideas. In a standard player vs. player match, each player controls one character out a chosen number of one to three characters which they can switch to at any time. They can also call their inactive characters to perform assist attacks. Like most Marvel vs. Capcom-inspired games, Skullgirls is fast-paced and features long, complex combos based on animation cancels. It introduces a burst system which allows players to break their opponent's combo if it becomes too long.
Skullgirls features a 'dark deco'-inspired art style mixed with some horror themes and a jazz and rock soundtrack consisting of 28 tracks. In 2013, the game set the Guinness World Record Gamer's Edition record for most average frames of animation per character in a video game, reaching 1,439 frames per character and 11,515 frames total for its initial eight-character roster.
In February 2013, Skullgirls came in second in a crowdfunding event organized by fighting game website Shoryuken to decide what would be the final game featured on the EVO 2013 line up, with all proceeds sent to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Skullgirls raised over $US 78,000. While it was not featured as an EVO main game, EVO organizers supported the game's side event by providing prize money and advertisement.
9. Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
Addition to the game Company of Heroes. Can be downloaded as a stand-alone game, the main game is not needed.
The main game takes place on the battlefields of the Second World War.
The player commands troop units, units of equipment and unique combat units. The main task is the struggle for resources.
Each side of the game has its own separation of forces. The Americans have infantry, landing and tanks. The Germans have defensive, offensive and propaganda forces.
Three levels of experience increase the rate of fire, the ability to inflict damage, speed, health, armour or range of the combat unit, depending on its type.
The fighting spirit of infantry is present as one of the measurable parameters and strongly influences the course of combat.
In addition to a single campaign, the game allows you to conduct multiplayer matches on the local network or the Internet with the number of players from 2 to 8.
The addition adds to the game two new factions, namely the British Second Army and the Tank Guard (Panzer Elite), for which you can play not only in multiplayer but also in two full-fledged campaigns.
The campaign for the British includes ten missions in what was then occupied France. Campaign for the tank guard (Panzer Elite) is more diverse.
10. FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster
FINAL FANTASY X tells the story of a star blitzball player, Tidus, who journeys with a young and beautiful summoner named Yuna on her quest to save the world of Spira from an endless cycle of destruction wrought by the colossal menace Sin.
FINAL FANTASY X-2 returns to the world of Spira two years after the beginning of the Eternal Calm. Having been shown a mysterious but familiar image in a sphere, Yuna becomes a Sphere Hunter and along with her companions Rikku and Paine, embarks on a quest around the world to find the answers to the mystery within.
Based on the international versions of the games that were previously only released in Japan and Europe, FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster brings these timeless classics forward to the current generation of fans, old and new alike.
Characters, monsters, and environments have been fine-tuned to HD detail, providing a richer, deeper FINAL FANTASY visual experience.
Other features in the PC version include remastered/rearranged BGM,
International Edition content,
Auto-save and 5 game boosters including high speed and no encounter modes.
Categories in common with FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster: Role Playing
11. Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars is a real-time strategy game developed by EA Los Angeles. It is the third game in the Tiberium sub-series and continues the plot of Tiberian Sun.
The year is 2047, 17 years after the events of the Firestorm Expansion pack. The Brotherhood of Nod unexpectedly turns off the Global Defence Initiative's missile shield and destroys the Philadelphia orbital station. Most of the GDI's leaders are dead in one move, with the Brotherhood planning to take on the east coast of the United States. The game follows the events of the Third Tiberian War.
In Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars the players spectate the action on the battlefield and give orders to their units. The main objective is to destroy the enemies base.
Like in the previous games, the core building for the formation of your army is the mobile command center, which is placed on the default starting position on every map of the game, yet it is possible to move it freely around the level. Each building type works as a technological tree where new units can be built only if a specific set of buildings were put up by the player. Every unit can be countered by another, thanks to a rock, paper, scissors game designing philosophy. Three factions are present in the game, with every one of them differing in their units, buildings, style, and gameplay.
1v1 and 2v2 multiplayer modes are also available with the addition of an ELO ranking system.
12. Might & Magic: Heroes VI
Might & Magic: Heroes VI is a turn-based strategy game developed by Black Hole Entertainment. It is the direct continuation of the Might & Magic game series.
The game takes place 400 years before the events of Heroes of Might and Magic V.
Michael, a powerful archangel was revived. He sets out to capture Ashan covering it up as preparation to a demon invasion. The Archangel kills off his old enemies as he goes on, yet the human dynasty of Griffons is highly underestimated. A war breaks out, and humans win.
15 years after the war, the fifth children that will be the protagonists of Might & Magic: Heroes VI are born. The Duke is killed, and the children set out on a quest to find out who possessed the mind of the killer.
The game's formula does not deteriorate much from the previous installments of the series. It still is a hero-oriented turn-based game. The players can join a faction, each of which has several heroes, different units that can be upgraded.
The players can buy property in the game. Every property will become a part of the player's own kingdom. Not only it is used for overviewing your possessions, but the kingdom is also known as the part of the map that the player has under their control. It is essential to keep an eye out on the wellbeing of your citizens, as each property produces items for your army and resources for progressing further into the game.
13. Dragon Nest Europe
Dive into blazingly fast combat action with visually stunning skills in a world caught in the wake of ancient dragons and waiting for the ancient Prophet to discover her powers. Immerse in an epic story with classic MMORPG and role-playing elements paired with a unique, console-like third-person perspective.
No monotone “click and wait” or “turn-based” combat! Experience blazingly fast console quality action and thrilling combos for intense, non-stop action in a magical world.
Class and Specialization System:
Nine main classes with their own unique fighting style. Develop your character by individually specializing in more and more detailed combat skill trees.
Intuitive and Engaging Game Play:
Clear goals paired with intuitive, convenient controls encouraging a wide range of players to become fully engaged in the action and dive into the game.
Player vs. Player (PvP):
A unique and balanced PvP system, harmonizing each challenger's gear with the enemy's one. Only the most skilled players will endure the fierce combats across many different modes and maps.
Dungeon-heavy Game Play:
Venture through dozens of dungeons and challenging Nests with hundreds of quests.
Play for free:
No payments necessary, Dragon Nest is completely free to play.
14. Thunder Wolves
When this “wolf pack” strikes, you hear the thunder roll. The Thunder Wolves attack from the air. They are mercenaries, and the best helicopter pilots in the world. Every one of them is ready for action at all times—and ready to fight evil, wherever it lurks.
The Thunder Wolves have already made it through countless battles. They are equipped to destroy their enemies—destruction is part of their business. Put yourself in the pilot’s seat of a combat helicopter and become a member of the most experienced and dangerous helicopter team in the world!
Support the Thunder Wolves in their global battle against terrorism. Take part in varied operations and do whatever it takes to thwart the diabolical plans of your enemies! Defeat them once and for all, and save the world!Key Features
- Experience furious helicopter action in this relentless, adrenaline (and lead) pumped arcade shooter!
- Make use of 9 different helicopters, as well as a large arsenal of different weapons, and let your appetite for destruction have free reign!
- Master 13 action-packed missions in 4 different regions of the world!
- Vanquish masses of enemies, fulfill varied mission objectives, and fight your way through to spectacular boss battles!
- Fly together with a friend as pilot and gunner in local co-op mode!
Foxhole is a massively multiplayer game where you will work with hundreds of players to shape the outcome of a persistent online war. Players ARE the content in this sandbox war game. Every individual soldier is a player that contributes to the war effort through logistics, base building, reconnaissance, combat, and more.
Discuss on r/foxholegame or chat with the community on our discord server.
Player Directed Warfare - Every soldier is controlled by a player. Players ARE the content
- Sandbox warfare, where players determine the narrative of a long term war
- Players drive every element of war, from weapon manufacturing and base building to strategy and combat.
- Emergent strategies and tactics make every part the war feel unique
- Your presence stays active in the world even after you've gone offline
Persistent Living World - Join hundreds of players in a shared, war torn universe
- Conquer and relinquish territories in a back and forth, high stakes conflict.
- Execute long term strategies that take days of planning, changing the tide of the war with minimal casualties
- Join an alternate timeline universe where the great wars never ended and the world has been in conflict for over a hundred years.
- Play as a persistent character throughout the war, gaining notoriety and influence among your faction
Realistic Tactics & Combat - Tense and cerebral battles that keep you on the edge of your seat
- Capture and setup supply lines to keep your front line well equipped
- Ammunition, resources, and information are limited, requiring players to work together to survive
- Dynamic battle conditions: Use the time of day and terrain features to gain an advantage
- Top-down, tactical combat where skills and strategy matter more than stats or XP points
16. Secrets of Grindea
Hey there! Glad you found our store page! Be sure to read the Early Access information above so you know what you're buying!
Secrets of Grindea is an old-school Action RPG with co-op support for up to 4 players. It is a tribute to and sometimes a parody of the old SNES games so many of us grew up with and loved! Journey through fantastical lands and battle tons of different enemies and bosses in your quest for truth, friendship and, above all, finding the world's rarest treasures!
Intrigued but not sold? Try out the demo!
Want to get some insight into development? Visit our DevBlog!Key Features
- Character customization. There are no class restrictions, which gives you precise control over how your character develops! A flaming ice mage smashing faces with axes? Sure thing! On top of this, there’s a wide variety of haircuts, hats and head gears that will make your character look unique as well.
- Co-op support for up to four players! Bring your friends on the adventure by inviting them directly via Steam!
- A story filled with mystery, laughs and suspense will take you through dungeons and fields of all shapes in the rich and varied world of Grindea. A ton of side quests and hidden content will keep you busy for hours after finishing the game!
- Arcade Mode features a unique experience of procedurally generated Action RPG madness, truly putting your skills to the test. Help build the town of Arcadia by rising to the challenge of this extremely tough and replayable mode!
- A pet system that makes sure you never have to be alone, even when playing by yourself. Catch any of the cute tameable animals and have them accompany you on your adventures while also boosting your skills!
The colony on Mars had been silent for a long time. According to the last reports, critical discoveries were made about the existence of water and life.
You should investigate the sectors and the surrounding area to find out why colony can not be heard from and learn what happened.
Gameplay and Key Features:
- Science-fiction themed
- Dazzling space atmosphere
- Standard fps mechanics
- 5 Levels with 6 different weapons
- Action - adventure - thriller
- Opportunity to explore new worlds
The other stages of our project, which we continue to develop as an indie team, will be with you in the forthcoming years as VR, iOS, and Android support as well as multiplayer adaptation of games.
Defunct is an indie adventure game with a focus on flow, speed and an engaging world. You are a broken robot that accidentally falls out of a giant cargo ship onto a post-human Earth, now inhabited by robots. You have to get back to your ship before it’s too late!
You are equipped with a Gravitize engine. It is used to create a separate gravity around yourself; this is the main source of your speed. Use this in downhills to accelerate. But be careful, using it uphill will slow you down. In addition to this the world is full of different speed boosts such as Enerjuice, which you can pick up and use to go faster.
These tools enable you to drive through the world, meet strange robots, fly through junkyards and boost your way back to your ship.
- High speed gameplay with unique ‘gravitation’ engine.
- Traverse 11 varied levels full of different climates, biomes and challenges.
- Unlock skins for the main character.
- School everyone with special (unlockable) tricks.
- Compete for the best completion times in time trial mode (which features 5 extra levels).
19. Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues
WARNING: THIS GAME IS IN EARLY ACCESS. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME VIA CROWD FUNDING, BUG TESTING, AND FEEDBACK. PLEASE ONLY PURCHASE IF YOU ARE ALSO PREPARED TO HANDLE SERIOUS ISSUES AND INCOMPLETE CONTENT. PLEASE READ THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS PRIOR TO PURCHASE, MANY OF WHICH WARN YOU OF THE CURRENT UNFINISHED STATE OF THE GAME.
Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues is a new type of third person fantasy RPG that combines a single player narrative with a sandbox MMO. It is being created by a team that includes: Richard "Lord British" Garriott the creator of the Ultima series, Starr Long the original Director of Ultima Online, and Tracy Hickman the author of the beloved Dragonlance Novels and Dungeons & Dragons modules.
- Episodic Content: Shroud of the Avatar will consist of five episodes that will tell a series of virtue based stories created by Richard Garriott and Tracy Hickman. All supported by a series of prequel novels starting with Blade of the Avatar. Forsaken Virtues is the first episode (this is what you are purchasing access to).
- Single Player Offline Mode: Players will adventure through over 40 hours of story in an interactive world where their choices have consequences, ethical paradoxes give them pause, and they play a vital part in weaving their own story into the immersive world and lore surrounding them.
- Selective Multiplayer Modes: If you want to go through the story online you can play with everyone in a single world with three different online modes (Single Player, Friends, and Open). All items available in these multiplayer modes are also available in single player offline via purchase in in-game gold or other resources.
- Classless Character System: Vast customization options with hundreds of skills and spells in over 20 different skill trees.
- Skillful Combat: A new way to prepare and fight in an RPG by building custom decks of skills and dynamically activating them in combat.
- PVP: Consensual with Open PVP flags, zones, and Guild Warfare.
- Player Housing: Non instanced, finite, and embedded in the world with multiple group living options.
- Player Driven Economy: Deep crafting system where the best items are made by players and player items are the main source of loot found in the game.
- Pay Once to Play: No subscription fees. Each episode is a one time fee and everything in the game can be purchased with in game gold that can be earned (except for some exclusive backer rewards).
- Social: Full Guild System, Highly Active Community and Player Owned Towns.
- Crowd Sourced & Funded: Support the project by purchasing items in the add-on store or participate in telethon stretch goal exclusive item events! These online enabled add-ons and pledge items are also available to all players in offline mode.
- Open Development: Players help shape the game by giving feedback on monthly early access releases, videos, weekly updates, blog postings, forums, chat, etc.
Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues is currently in Early Access, so there are a lot of features and content still to be built. Even the current content needs polish and balance. On the last Thursday of every month we release a major update to the game that includes new features, new content, and bug fixes. We update the schedule for these on a quarterly basis with a final update for each release the day before it goes live.Current Version
- Housing: Purchase property and a wide variety of buildings to place there. These can be customized with hundreds of items (paintings, crafting stations, chairs, tables, food, plants, fountains, statues, lights, etc.). Players can also set permissions that allow them to share this property with other players. Higher level pledges begin the game with property and house deeds. (Find out more at www.shroudoftheavatar.com)
- Crafting: Gather and refine resources to craft a wide variety of objects including weapons, armor, potions, food, and furniture.
- Player Trading: Trade with each other for items or gold.
- PVP (Duels and Zones): Fight other players in Open PVP zones of the map or 1 on 1 duels in any location.
- Dual Scale Map: Explore the world by walking across a map (aka The Overworld) like old school RPGs with random and roving encounters mixed among named points of interest.
- Combat and Magic Skills: We have over 100 skills in a wide variety of combat and magic schools including Blades, Fire, Water, Life, Polearms, Shields, etc.
- Multiple Online Modes: Play how you want in one of two modes: Single Player Online or Open Multiplayer Online.
- Character Customization: Customize your character's facial features, hair style, hair color, facial hair, skin tone, and gender. Also express yourself with a vast array of different gear that when equipped shows on your character. (cloaks, armor, weapons, hats, tools, torches, etc.)
- AI Behaviors: Archers will try to maintain distance, warriors will try to surround you, Liches will summon skeletal allies, and villagers will turn on lights when night falls.
- Advancement: As you gain experience fighting and questing you gain levels which give you skill points that you can use with a trainer to purchase new skills or to raise your attributes.
- Hint System: Each time you attempt something for the first time a hint will appear with basic instructions (this can be disabled in options)
- Fully Interactive World: Every attempt is made to make the world respond to you. All the lights you see can be turned on and off, doors can be opened/closed/locked/unlocked, objects can be taken from shelves/tables/etc.
- Dynamic Lighting: Time of day changes as you play along with all light sources casting light in a realistic fashion.
- Summoned Allies: Certain schools of magic can summon allies including Ice Elementals, Fire Elementals, Liches, and Skeletons.
- Control Points: Grab control of Vertas Pass and see how long you can hold it against ever increasing waves of Dark Elves.
- Emotes: Express yourself with a wide variety of emotes including dances, bows, laughs, bows, yawns, etc.
- Guilds: You can form or join a guild
- Banks: Store all your gear and loot when it gets too heavy to carry around.
- Character tied to Pledge: All versions of the game (aka pledges) come with special rewards (gear, houses, titles, emotes, etc.).
- Player Owned Towns: Players can purchase and customize from templates their very own town.
- Player Vendors: You will be able to set up NPC vendors to sell the goods you have crafted or found adventuring.
- Player Made Books: Write your own book in the game and pay in game gold to have it published widely.
- Dye-able Gear: Customize your gear by changing the colors.
- Crowd Sourcing Create content for the game (music, sound effects, and art) and be paid for it.
- Story: A rich narrative that presents you with complex moral choices will come online closer to launch.
- More Scenes: Many additional scenes will come online including cities, dungeons, deserts, arctic areas, swamps, fortifications, battlegrounds, etc.
- Performance: Continued optimizations as well as sophisticated fallback routines will greatly improve performance.
- More Magic & Combat Skills: More skills will be coming including the Chaos Magic School.
- Localization: Support for multiple languages.
- More Creatures: More creatures along with multiple variations and new behaviors.
We estimate reaching a Beta version with all features and content sometime in late 2017. All features and plans listed here are subject to change. We may modify, add or remove features as we see fit during the development process.
Website for more information: www.shroudoftheavatar.com
20. Aarklash: Legacy
In Aarklash: Legacy take command of a mercenary squad in search of truth and guide it through countless battles.
Welcome to Aarklash, a land of chaos where incessant battles between the forces of Light, Destiny and Darkness have lasted since the beginning of time. At the heart of this conflict, a group of mercenaries, wrongly accused of crimes against the Lion of Alahan, is being hunted down. Convinced that they are in the right, and intent on fighting their enemies to the bitter end, they will set forth on an epic adventure where they will discover dark secrets. A path strewn with obstacles and many unfriendly characters awaits them. Go into battle and fight for your life! Your actions will determine the destiny of Aarklash…
Inspired by the Confrontation figurines universe, Aarklash: Legacy is a tactical adventure game. The player will find himself at the heart of the intrigue, controlling a group of 4 characters and leading them into battle across the lands of Alahan, Acheron, and the Behemoth. Final victory for the mercenaries is gained by the use of a wide range of powers which are enhanced through looting items and managed via skills trees which can be reset at will. Interaction between the heroes is also important and real bonds will be created between them as the game progress. Both fun and action await you in Aarklash: Legacy!
- Take part in an epic campaign, mixing adventure and tactical combat, following a rich storyline that will transport you into the fantasy world of Aarklash.
- Thanks to the active pause system, choose the best tactics to succeed in battle.
- At any time in the game, dissolve your team and then recombine it by choosing 4 characters from the available 8.
- Through numerous and intense battles, make your heroes work together using group skills.
- A skill tree will allow you to change the skills of each of your characters. Find the best combinations to take full advantage of the possibilities of your group as a whole.
- Take on enemies and various organized groups, who also have their own skills!
- Loot objects from your enemies and progress your group throughout the game.
21. Galcon Fusion
Conquer the Galaxy like never before! Galcon Fusion is an awesome high-paced multi-player galactic arcade-strategy game.
Send swarms of ships to defeat enemy planets and conquer the universe!
- Beautiful new HD graphics
- Full-length interactive soundtrack
- Multi-player, team games, and solo missions
- Achievements and detailed rankings
- Variety of games including Stealth and Assassin
- Retro-mode for when you want to LIVE THE 80's!!
- Colorblind support for up to 4 players
22. Greed: Black Border
Hack ‘n slash your way through this science-fiction-themed action/RPG.
In the futuristic universe of GREED, the discovery of new interstellar travel possibilities has led to a new age of colonialization. The five largest colonial powers are entangled in a full-scale war over a new element called Ikarium, the recently discovered rare source of nearly unlimited energy. As a former member of an elite military unit, you will fight a battle for your survival not knowing that your actions will lead the fate of all mankind into dramatic consequences…
- Three entirely different character classes to choose from
- A huge variety of different levels in three unique settings, each playable on 3 difficulties, inhabited by fierce and deadly creatures & screen-filling end bosses
- Upgradeable skills in three categories per character class – the simultaneous use of these categories causes thrilling skill combinations
- Upgradeable character attributes with direct game play effect
- Hundreds of items to collect that upgrade weapons and amour
- Online and local cooperative multiplayer mode for up to three players
Click here to download the Greed: Black Border Official Soundtrack for free! (97MB .rar)
23. Hybrid Wars
Hybrid Wars lets you command and upgrade your own arsenal of futuristic mechs to take on wave after wave of enemy forces. Jump into a classic top-down shooter experience as you obliterate over 50 types of enemy and team up with friends to cause more mayhem. Harness an arsenal of diverse machines—tanks, robots, helicopters, and the mighty titans—to rise to the top of the food chain. With 8 huge locations to explore, over 150 objectives to complete, and multiple game modes—from single player story to cooperative — Hybrid Wars immerses you in a future where those with the quickest wits and biggest guns survive.
Choose your combat vehicle and start your fight for the future now.
- Discover multiple game modes
- Dive into up to 15 hours of gameplay
- Explore and conquer 8 huge, open-worlds
- Overcome 150 challenging objectives
- Earn 40+ rewards
- Wield 2 diverse heroes
- Command 4 dynamic types of vehicles: tanks, robots, helicopters, titans
- Defeat 50+ types of enemies
- Vanquish 8 powerful bosses
- Lock and load with 20 types of weapon
- Harness 28 additional abilities for each hero and vehicle type
24. 39 Days to Mars
39 Days to Mars is a co-operative steampunk puzzle-adventure game.
Step into the shoes of Sir Albert Wickes and The Right Honourable Clarence Baxter, two 19th century explorers who have chosen to pilot the HMS Fearful on its maiden voyage to Mars.
When the steam engine runs out of coal, the ship's cat shreds the navigation chart, and the tea gets cold, it becomes clear that interstellar transportation isn't a walk in the park. It will take the talents of two players working together on the problems that arise to get to Mars in one piece.LOCAL CO-OP
39 Days to Mars is a two player co-operative game.
The HMS Fearful is a masterpiece of unreliable engineering, therefore Albert and Baxter will need all the help they can get. Nothing can be done without the effort of both players, who have important roles to play in the adventure.SINGLEPLAYER AI
If you don't want to play with your friends, the ship's computer-controlled cat will keep you company.BITE-SIZED ADVENTURES
The mix of action and thoughtful puzzles make it perfect for playing in short sessions. The entire adventure fits comfortably into an evening.ATMOSPHERIC
Be drawn into the world of Albert and Baxter by the unique illustrated artwork. 39 Days to Mars has a rich sound-scape and a beautiful piano score that is punctuated only by the occasional disaster.
The HMS Fearful embarks for Mars soon!
25. Yet Another Zombie Defense HD
Build your base by day. Defend it by night. Stay alive as long as you can.
Yet Another Zombie Defense HD is all about defending yourself against hordes of darkness attacking you every night. However, when you're the only survivor struggling against waves of enemies who are getting stronger and stronger, your end is inevitable. The only important question is how long can YOU survive?
The game is a top-down arcade zombie shooter with strategy elements. You're able to choose from variety of weapons to mount them onto auto turrets and set up defensive barricades to stay alive as long as you can. It's for gamers who like to put their skills to the test, find optimal strategy, and reach the highest spot on leaderboards! It also features both online and local co-op mode, where you can blast zombies with up to three friends as well as player vs player deathmatch mode!
We have some great news who everyone who wanted more from Yet Another Zombie Defense. The upgraded version is coming to Steam in just two weeks and it's going to bring a lot of awesome improvements, including frequently requested Steam Workshop integration!
First of all, the HD version was entirely rebuilt with Unity3D engine, which is an awesome tool for indie developers and drastically decreases time needed to make any changes. The tech that the old version was build with called Microsoft XNA was abandoned by Microsoft in 2010 and it's been a burden to work with. This is why last year we've decided to drop XNA and switch to Unity3D. It's been a lot of frustrating and painful work to port an entire game from one engine to another, but now it's clear it was well worth it - it looks much better now and we're able to add new features and content in no time.
The use of Unity3D engine also allows us to integrate Steam Workshop, so hopefully we'll see some great stuff that the game's community will make! Other improvements already made are better rendering and physics, new zombie characters and animation, as well as the addition of new enemies trying to get you killed. And the fourth playable character, finally. There's also features like localization including non-English chat, cloud saves, non-Xbox controller support with full controls remapping, overall better stability and performance, as well as many other minor improvements.
Another great news is that everyone who owns the base version will be granted a 75% off coupon at the game's launch, and will be able to cut its price from $3.99 to just $0.99! It's as low as we could get in order to justify the cost of porting to Unity3D, upgrading the content and keeping the game updated after launch. We really believe that you won't be disappointed by what you're going to get for the one buck!
26. FLYING TIGERS: SHADOWS OVER CHINA
“The sky was a maelstrom of exploding bombers, twisting tracers, flaming parachutes, and Robert’s own burning fighter... then his engine quit!”
FTSOC, short for FLYING TIGERS: SHADOWS OVER CHINA, is an air-combat action game based on the true events of America’s secret volunteer squadrons that defended China against Japan in the China-Burma-India theatre of World War 2.
Experience rarely depicted air-battles as you take on the role of headstrong fighter pilots, self-sacrificing transport navigators, and daring bomber crews and gunners of the AVG, the RAF, and the USAAF to repel the onslaught of the Japanese war machine. Dogfight skilled enemy aces using “hit and run” tactics, carry out breakaway air-strikes behind enemy lines, and take part in the defense of China’s critical supply-routes, from Rangoon up the Burma road, and across the deadly Himalayan "Hump".
FLYING TIGERS: SHADOWS OVER CHINA recreates some of the most legendary events of the China-Burma-India theatre. A decent collection of historical missions are included, such as the Japanese Christmas-raids on Rangoon, the AVG’s first combat over Kunming, the Battle of the Salween Gorge, “Hump” transport missions over the Himalayas, flight-training at Kyedaw in Toungoo, the surprise Invasion of Malaya, and many more.
- RARELY DEPICTED AIR-BATTLES OF WORLD WAR 2
Action-packed campaign recreates the clandestine operations of the American Volunteer Group in fighter, bomber, gunner, reconnaissance, torpedo, and night missions.
- APPROACHABLE TAKE ON AIR-COMBAT
Features TrazerTime™ slow-motion precision firing, arcade-like combat maneuvers, sim-style pitch & roll controls, moody weathers (including thunderous monsoons, beautiful sunsets and misty dawns), 20+ Allied and Japanese planes, adjustable mouse & keyboard, gamepad, and flightstick controls, and more!
- MULTIPLAYER FOR UP TO 16 PLAYERS
Steam leaderboards eternalize players’ online rankings across five battle modes! Coordinate devastating air-attacks in TEAM DOGFIGHT while providing cover for your comrades, outdo all enemies using powerful rocket weaponry in ROCKET BATTLE VS, or take to the skies to “Capture the Flag” in the FLAGBUSTERS mode.
- PAY ONCE AND PLAY
No micro-transactions or F2P-elements -- for a single purchase, you’ll get the full, stand-alone experience -- with unrestricted multiplayer!
- FLY IN COCKPIT OR THIRD-PERSON MODE
Soar through the skies of Southeast Asia in third-person or cockpit view in a variety of American, British, Russian/Chinese, and Japanese aircraft.
- STRIKING RENDITION OF THE FAR EAST
Faithful environments, beautiful graphics, booming sound effects and an epic-orchestral soundtrack create a lasting impression of the China-Burma-India theatre.
27. Battle of Empires: 1914-1918
Battle of Empires :1914-1918 is a story driven RTS, that re-lives some of the bloodiest battles of “The Great War”. The missions include some of the most fearsome weaponary employed of the period. Sabotage, stealth, trench warfare, gas attacks, artillery and mobile infantry - BoE has it all!
Battle of Empires 1914-1918 - is a massively imposing RTS set in the height of World War I. At the moment, the full version of the game includes 6 storyline campaigns and developers continue to craft new ones.
Each campaign reveals particular combat features of the Great War, as well as showing the staggering combat paths of each participating country.
The campaigns can be played solo, as well as in cooperative mode. Moreover, the most experienced players can join the multiplayer battles, with 6 playable nations and a variety of game modes.
In addition, several multiplayer historical reconstructions portraying some of the collosal battles of the First and Second World War are available as a gift.
Gameplay is similar to other Men of War based titles, with the ability to control your men, at divisional, squad and soldier levels.
The graphics have been developed to show the beauty and horrors of The Great War.So what are you waiting for soldier? The battlefeild awaits your command!
We have provided a flexible purchasing system that allows you to choose the optimal configuration of BoE, at a reasonable price according to your gaming style and budget. This allows you to enhance the base game with additional content by purchasing DLC’s individually, or as a bundle.Features:
The game recreates battles of First World War as realistically as possible - each unit has a personal inventory and weapons, vehicle damage is calculated by the thickness and inclination of armour, guns differ in calibers and available types of shells.
Our game recreates the atmosphere of the era of the First World War - uniforms and vehicles were made from sketches and drawings of the time of the World War I, game maps are based on real locations of hostilities. Gas attacks, shrapnel shells, horses, involvement of first tanks and flamethrowers, and many other features of the First World War have been implemented in the game.
The basis of gameplay of the Battle of Empires is management of your infantry squads, organisation of their cooperation and skillful use of the vehicles provided to you. You will have to solve complex tactical problems with different possible outcomes, that can change the course of the mission.
- Game environment can also be used to your advantage - all objects can be destroyed to create a path for infantry or used as a cover from enemy fire.
Each story mission is available in cooperative mode - you can fight and complete the missions with three other players (4 including yourself).
28. Mantis Burn Racing
The race is on in Mantis Burn Racing, where fast-paced bumper-to-bumper racing combines with intuitive, tactile gameplay and stunning visuals in one of the best-looking and most immersive top-down racers around. Drive incredible built-for-racing vehicles across highly detailed, visually stunning tracks, in high-risk, high-speed races where winning is everything. Prove your skills in an extensive career mode and take on friends with 4-player local split-screen racing and online modes for up to 8 players in ‘one-more-go’ style competitive racing. With a RPG-style upgrade system providing players with deep tactical choices and excellent replay-ability, this is racing at its rawest but most exciting!
The race is on!
Follow us: https://www.facebook.com/voofoo and https://twitter.com/voofoo Visit: http://www.voofoostudios.com
- Compelling Career Mode - Test every aspect of your driving ability in a comprehensive 9-season career structure where you choose your progression path on the road to being crowned Mantis Burn Racing Champion.
- Bumper-to-Bumper Racing - Jump the sand dunes of sun-scorched Sand Town, burn rubber on the asphalt city streets of New Shangri-la or race across the treacherous icy snowscapes of Snowbound in high-speed competitive races.
- Incredible Vehicles – Choose from a roster of fully customisable built-for-racing vehicles in 3 distinct categories, each with their own unique handling and performance traits with speedy dune-buggies, versatile road-racers and super-strong 6-wheeler trucks competing side-by-side in the same race.
- Stunning Visuals – Race across 12 stunning reversible tracks located in 3 uniquely challenging environments with incredible photo-realistic visuals for crystal clear high-octane racing.
- Intuitive, exciting gameplay – Enter a world of realistic, but fun, vehicle handling with intuitive and exciting gameplay where the driving experience takes centre stage.
- RPG-Style Upgrade System – Fine tune your vehicle’s handling and performance to your exact preference and playing style via a RPG-style upgrade slot system to customise your vehicles’ suspension, gear-box, engine, tyres and boost.
- Challenging Game Modes – Master 10 fun game modes - including Knockout, Accumulator, Overtake and Time Trial - that keep the extensive solo career fresh and exciting.
- Weekly Challenges - Race your way to the top of the Global leader boards in unique challenges each week for the ultimate in bragging rights.
- Intense Multiplayer - 4 player local split-screen racing with extensive online modes for up to 8 players allowing players worldwide to race together seamlessly.
- Original Soundtrack – Race to an original ambient-electro soundtrack written especially for the game.
- Regular Updates – Regular content updates during Early Access with add-ons planned post full launch, including free and paid content packs.
Overfall is a fantasy role-playing game of rough diplomacy and tough action. Explore, negotiate, and fight your way across the high seas!
You will lead two heroes on a journey across the high seas in search of their lost king. You will encounter people of all breeds and all creeds; ally with them or crush them without mercy. You will face many dangers; survive them and you may unlock new characters, weapons and skills. In a world where death is permanent, you must return to the beginning and make a fresh start. The heroes you choose, the weapons you unlock and a world that is randomized mean that no two adventures will ever be the same. Key Features
- A huge, dynamic world to explore, ruled by a number of races in constant conflict - it’s up to you to help or betray them
- Challenging and addictive turn-based combat - careful strategy and cunning skill combinations are the key to victory against your foes!
- Permanent hero death, procedural world generation, and high replay inspired by classic roguelikes
- Interactive story encounters where the choices you make and the allies you recruit ensure no two journeys are quite the same
- Unlock new classes, weapons, trinkets and skills as you progress in the game
- Beautiful hand-drawn art of of 9 player characters, 36 combat companions, 80+ enemies, 80+ NPCs, and 100+ locations
EXIT is a puzzle game that requires pure logic rather than luck or dexterity.
It now includes 100 levels (60 campaign + 10 extra in survival + 20 in SEASON1 update + 10 EXTRA levels) that will blow your mind.
The goal is seemingly simple: put all the balls into their corresponding target slots.
While this sounds easy the game isn't so much. One has to invest time into the game master it.
Three difficulty levels:
• Casual - no time pressure, relaxed bonus requirements
• Normal - challenging amount of time for each level
• Pro - very sharp times and bonus requirements
• Atmospheric 3D environments
• Polished visuals
• Solid game play
• Make your own way though the game : multiple solutions exist for each puzzle
• Clear goals, simple game mechanics
• Campaign and Survival modes
• Trading Cards
• Offers best in class puzzle experience
• Catchy music tracks
EXIT offers 50+ hours of gameplay for those who'd like to earn 100% achievements.
Although EXIT is a puzzle game, it is highly re-playable due to its difficulty and unique design.
31. Dogs of War Online
Deploy your troops, unleash your champion, dominate the battlefield !
The world of Aarklash is at war, into the jaws of incessant conflicts between the forces of Light, Dark and Destiny. In each of these alliances, some free companies are forming and traveling across the continent in search of glory. Veterans with heavy past, greedy bandits and other disreputable guys group together in spite of their differences.
Based on the famous miniature board game “Confrontation”, Dogs of War Online is a free, turn based, tactical game where your will build your own team of mercenaries and lead them to victory against other players or the AI.
The whole game is truly available for free. Play to unlock 54 units with unique set of skills and abilities and 9 Champions to lead your armies. Progressively learn how to master the dozens of skills and abilities available and how to maximize the synergies between your units.
Wether you choose to play with the mighty Wolfen warriors, the brave soldiers of Alahan or the undead of Acheron, remember that only your tactical skills can lead you to victory on the battlefield.
Key features :
- Balance and game rules based on the miniature tactical game Confrontation.
- 3 factions with different play style : Light, Darkness and Destiny.
- 9 Champions to lead your companies.
- 54 unique units to unlock, thousands of company combinations available.
- Innovative game mode with multiple objectives.
- Monthly tournament.
Categories in common with Dogs of War Online: Strategy
Soldat is a unique 2D (side-view) multiplayer action game. It has been influenced by the best of games such as Liero, Worms, Quake, and Counter-Strike and provides a fast-paced gaming experience with tons of blood and flesh. Soldiers fight against each other in 2D battle arenas using a deadly arsenal of military weapons, across 7 default game modes. It features 18 different weapons and 60 maps to frag away on, with full support for user created content.
33. Ultimate Russian Zombie Rush
Russian man must stop the zombie apocalypse. You have to endlessly shoot, blow up, burn stupid zombies, pass 40 different levels and meet the main evil man of the game. As usual. You have some types of guns and some objects on the levels which will help you to complete the game. This is my interpretation of games about zombies. This game is not like the others in zombie topic.
Damned zombies are attacking one russian town.
Play as a russian guy and kill all zombies you can see on your way! the reason of this madness is awaiting you in the end...
- 40 different crazy levels
- different weapons to kill your enemies
- different enemies to eat some bullets
- different ways to kill zombies
From the team that re-imagined The Secret of Monkey Island™, comes Lucidity, an addictive puzzle platformer set in the surreal childlike dreamscapes of the little girl Sofi. In this challenging puzzler, it’s your task to keep Sofi safe as she drifts deeper into the strange new world of her dreams. Featuring stunning hand-illustrated visuals, a spell-binding original score and unique puzzle platformer gameplay, Lucidity will challenge your wits, test your reflexes and mesmerize your senses.
Take a trip into the surreal childlike dreamscapes of Sofi, a little girl filled with a persistent desire to explore new worlds and overcome all obstacles in her way. Test your skills in this addictive puzzle platformer where through quick reactions and placement of unique puzzle pieces, you create a path to help Sofi traverse safely through 27 visually stunning, hand-illustrated dreamscapes.
- A Surreal Fantasy - Take a fantastic journey with little Sofi as she drifts into a vivid dream world where, beckoned by the kind words of her grandmother, she learns to overcome her fears.
- Mesmerizing Dreamscapes - Like a children’s storybook come to life, get lost in mesmerizing dreamscapes detailed with beautiful hand-drawn contemporary art.
- Spell-binding Original Score - Featuring a lush original score that will draw you into Sofi’s dream world.
- Addictive Puzzle-Platformer Gameplay - Skillfully place unique puzzle pieces designed to propel Sofi to and from suspended platforms, or over and under obstacles, in an effort to maintain her state of perpetual motion.
- Unlockable Steam Achievements - Collect fireflies on your adventures to unlock additional bonus levels and achievements to make it to the top of the leaderboards.
36. Miner Meltdown
Miner Meltdown is a 2D team-based online competitive multiplayer game. Scour the map for minerals, upgrade your gear, and attempt to blow up the opposing team all the while avoiding monsters, traps, and environmental pitfalls along the way. Maps are randomly generated and 100% destructible, so every match is a fully unique, fast-paced, and chaotic affair.
- 4 vs 4 online multiplayer
- Randomly generated and 100% destructible terrain
- Over 20 unique weapons and gadgets to choose from
- Fast-paced gameplay using ropes and jetpacks to move around the map with ease.
- Bots, so you can play online or solo
- "Deathmatch", "Crazy King" & "Diamond Dash" game-types
- Tons of thrust-dancing
Two teams of 4 spawn on opposite sides of the randomly generated mine. Players must explore the map in search for gold, which can be used to purchase better weapons and equipment. Teams that collect more gold will generally have an edge in battle.
Teams collect points by killing enemy players, or neutral monsters. The team with the most points at the end of the round is victorious.
Gameplay is fast-paced, so hold onto your butts.
37. Cross of the Dutchman
Cross of the Dutchman is an action adventure game based on the true story of the folk legend 'Pier Gerlofs Donia'.
The story takes place in medieval Western Europe, in the province of Frisia, near the turn of the 16th century. Though Pier and his family lived in peace, the world around them was changing for the worse. Saxon legions were invading nearby villages, making the lives of the native people next to impossible. On one fateful day, Pier got involved with the Saxon oppressors, escalating the situation for the worse. The events portrayed in this great adventure caused Pier to gather a band of farmers and form a front against the oppressors. The acts that followed made Pier into the legend he is known for, the Cross of the Dutchman.
Infliction is a story driven first person psychological horror experience. Set in a regular suburban home, the story is told over alternating time periods spanning 13 years.
Through environmental storytelling, Infliction tackles taboo subject matter. While you're discovering what has happened over the last 13 years, you're being stalked by an evil entity. Can you learn enough to vanquish the evil that lies within this family home or will you become a victim?FeaturesMultilayered story
The story is not forced down your throat. You will decide how much you’d like to learn via exploration. The story is told through memories, exposition, and environmental storytelling. Memories are delivered via audio after discovering something with a memory tied to it. Exposition is delivered via the radio, phone and television. The environment will also tell the story so the more you explore, the richer the story. Not everything is explicitly told to you but there are clues everywhere.
Deeply interactive environment
You can pick up and examine anything that’s not bolted down. You can read books with custom written short stories. You can turn on the TV and watch it. Listen to the radio. Look through the View Master toy and view slides. The list goes on. You won’t be flipping tables and rearranging the furniture though.
Fully dynamic lighting system
For the immersion and creepy feels. Lighting is not static, can be interacted with and used to your advantage.
The story is told over multiple timelines. You’ll get to experience the 80’s and 90’s uniquely through the eyes of another family. The environment will reflect what was going on in that period.
The AI’s behaviour will change depending on where you are in the story. You’ll never quite know what to expect. You won’t be totally defenceless and can utilise strategy against your foe. That is, if they don’t get the jump on you first.
Professional voice acting
Professional voice actors were selected for their unique performances to enhance the games story and players experience.
Professionally recorded sound effects
Sound plays a huge role in all games, more so in horror. For this reason we’ve used a combination professionally recorded audio and custom sound effects to bring as much atmosphere as possible.
Short TV show filmed just for the game
Because everything is interactive, content was needed for the TV. This low budget production also ties in to the story in a metaphorical way relating to what’s going on in the game at that moment.Gameplay
- Objective based
- Bonus optional objectives
- Stealth/ strategize against AI
- Exploration to unfold story and meet objectives
- Intractable environment
Categories in common with Infliction: Indie
39. Ski Sniper
Have You ever wondered how difficult is to shoot a ski jumper on the fly with a sniper rifle? :)
Ski Sniper gives You perfect opportunity to find out!
- Discover all the sniper weapons including a crossbow!
- Complete objectives to get special rewards.
- Watch Your perfect shot trajectory from the special bullet-camera perspective.
- Admire bullet damage in the X-Ray mode.
- Choose Your perfect sniping spot.
- Become the best Ski Sniper around the world.
Our intention is NOT to offend any ski jumper nor the discipline of ski jumping - We love this sport!
The game is designed to be skillfully humorous ^^
40. Tales of Adventure 2
Tales of Adventure 2 is a 2D shoot’em up with over 30 different stylistic levels and
exciting mechanics. Defeat the enemy and gain power-up crystals to advance your stats and
abilities. Loot the most exotic items to defeat the enemy!Features
- 30+ levels each with its unique mechanics.
- 40+ types of monsters with unique behaviors and attack animation.
- All monsters tell you a little about this new world; together, these pieces of
information define this world.
- 12 tracks of BGM.
- Consuming power-up crystals will randomly boost your attributes.
- 8 types of spells. Upgrading spells also changes animation. When you upgrade your low
level spells, there’s a chance you will discover a new spell!
- Items will periodically spawn in your screen, don’t miss them!
- Special effects from spells and items can stack. Find out the best combination to
annihilate the enemy!
41. Verdant Skies
Verdant Skies is a life simulation game born from a love for games like Harvest Moon and a desire to create something unique with modern gameplay and deep storytelling. Lose yourself in the lovingly hand-painted alien world of Viridis Primus. Ensure the success of the colony as you make friends and pursue romance with a diverse cast of characters. Demonstrate your mastery of the farming system by creating the perfect crop hybrid using the genetic splicing machine - or spend your days painting and making pottery. The possibilities are endless!
With many natural skin tone options and tons of unique hair styles and clothing choices you can easily craft your perfect avatar. Unlike many games in this genre, Verdant Skies doesn't ask you to choose a gender when you create your character. As you help to grow the colony, you will unlock additional datable residents.
Split your time wisely between activities as you help to build your colony. Gather resources, decorate your home, grow crops, go spear fishing, cook interesting meals, befriend your fellow colonists, and maybe even fall in love...
Defeat an opposing army and right click to necromance their dead bodies!
Right click: Necroarmy
*6 unique weapons & shield.
*A different style of play.
*Just need a RIGHT Click.
Planetoid is a physics based building game in which you construct facilities and protect humanoids on the planetoid. Build a facilities which can defeat the enemies on your way.
Protect the egg! Save the survivors!
Forward! Good game!
44. BLACK BIRD
Onion Games is a Japanese indie game developer.
Our works include "Million Onion Hotel" and "Dandy Dungeon".
Our latest game, “BLACK BIRD” will be released for Switch and Steam.
BLACK BIRD received 2 awards at BitSummit Vol.6, a Japanese indie game festival held in 2018.
The first is the "Vermilion Gate Award" which is the grand prix prize, and the second one is a music award: the "Excellence in Audio Award"!
This is the best indie game from Japan in 2018!
Horizon is a turn-based space strategy game of galactic exploration and conquest in which you are in control of humanity’s destiny.
You will explore deep space, find new frontiers and discover alien artifacts hidden on long-abandoned planets. You will also learn more about the galaxy as you come into contact with ten other species, each with their own unique culture, history and schemes.
A fully interactive galaxy allows you to navigate open space between stars and planets. Patrol your borders and, when the need arises, defend your territory by engaging in ship-to-ship tactical combat. Develop new colonies and then watch them become galactic centers for trade, industry and science - and of course military bases, outposts and shipyards to build your battle ships. Push your empire to its limits and go beyond the known horizon!
- Advanced turn-based tactical combat which many 4X fans have been requesting for years
- Full Tactical ship control includes managing movement, weapons and more. Board other ships, attack from planetary and orbital defenses
- A Distinct open world system, where ships can explore without artificial limits and where combat can span many turns before concluding
- Interact with alien races of different levels, including ancient civilizations featuring their own unique storyline, schemes, ships and technology
- An immersive galaxy storyline with open-ended missions that add another layer of gameplay over classic 4x mode which is also available
- Engage in meaningful diplomacy choices that will impact the game outcome, includes coordinated actions with your allies against your enemies
- Discover more than 80 technologies each with 10 levels of upgrades. Conduct planetary surveys and dig for artifacts
- Design and customize your ships’ weapons and systems based on available technology
- A detailed economy and colony management system with different types and levels of colonies based on your build choices
- Play in different galaxy configurations from a few dozen stars to over a hundred star systems containing more than a thousand planets
- Fully Customize your race or play as one of eight original races (NEW: Includes a mod that unlocks 3 additional ancient races now playable)
- Extended Modding support with the ability to create your own races and even write your own scripted quests
46. Ku: Shroud of the Morrigan
Forged from an ancient tale of Celtic mythology. An action-adventure set in a future Ireland devastated by technomagical war and economic collapse, humanity clings on by using the remnants of technology that survive. When their ancient spring of life begins to fail, an unwanted orphan child must leave the safety of his villages' mountaintop refuge. With only an ancient sword and a mysterious metal glove, he ventures into lands unexplored and twisted by strange ancient powers.
- Celtic-punk – a fusion of Celtic and steampunk aesthetics
- A rich and intriguing world, brought to life by beautiful hand-drawn sketches, lovingly painted and animated in high resolution
- A lush world populated with strange creatures and vicious enemies, born in the cauldron of war
- Fast-paced combat and epic boss encounters
- Combat Arena with unlockable arenas and high scores
- Critically acclaimed original soundtrack – Music from Irelands premier independent electronic artists
- Play in Irish – a full Irish translation of the game.
47. Apocalypse Knights 2.0 - The Angel Awakens
※※※※※ Classic Game！Remastered Edition！It is now available for PC！ ※※※※※
“Apocalypse Knights” is an Action Game. It’s up to you, the heroic knight, to take back lands tainted with darkness. You shall save the world with blessed weapons, armors, ultimate skills, and holy horses. Come, your destiny awaits!
In the coming future, you are the knight faced with demons released from the melted Arctic / Antarctic zones. With refined weapons, biochemical mounts, and skills, you can conquer the demons and devils in all waves.
● BATTLE - ULTIMATE SKILL FEATURE
‧You can get more attacks with progression.
‧Unleash the ultimate skill to kill demons.
‧Each weapon has a unique ultimate skill. Collect as many weapons as possible to see all the cool moves and defeat bosses.
● BATTLE – UNIQUE MOUNT FEATURE
‧Your mount is your partner. You can active mount mode to enhance attributes.
‧Fight with mounts and enjoy the blazing speed while you smash barriers.
‧Collect all kinds of mounts and impress your friends.
● EXPERIENCE THE THRILL OF DEFEATING MASSIVE MONSTER HORDES
‧The end of the world in “Apocalypse Knights” is coming and you from the end of world.
‧You can experience 10 levels of difficulty, 6 different scenes, and many kinds of monsters.
‧Knockout endless waves of monsters and earn special rewards in the ultimate instance mode.
● ARMOR, WEAPON, AND POTION FOR PROGRESS
‧ You can find ultimate weapons and armors from the shop.
‧Look closely to find legendary weapons and armors.
‧Take the mystic potions and improve your character ability.
● UNPRECEDENTED VISUAL AND AUDIO APPEAL
‧Combing a modern, medieval influenced visual style. You’re the ultimate knight with the mission to fight the demons.
‧Enjoy the astounding audio experience of your spear piercing through a zombie’s gut or your broadsword slashing through witches.
‧We utilize the best performing engine to power up visual, resolution, sound and game controls.
48. Army of Pixels
A lane based pixel strategy. You have to strategically control your lanes and manage your resources to counter your enemy's units and tactics.
Assemble your ultimate army from 17 playable factions, from sturdy dwarves to volatile fire elementals, from pesky insect swarms to lumbering tree behemoths. Want an army with vampire lords, mutant zombies and rat swarms? Check.
Various units counter other units or have other special abilities. Inquisitors are best suited against creatures of the dark, undead are immune to poison, tree beasts do well against buildings and so on.
Army of Pixels is mainly inspired by various "tug of war" games. Please note that the game focuses mostly on game mechanics (units with special abilities, counter-units, faction and spell combos), and doesn't really have a story or a rich, developed world. Yet it offers a few hours of content (campaign map + factions to unlock), and then some if you try to reach some of the higher levels in Endless mode.
49. The Story Goes On
Drop into the unfinished storybook of a crazed author, on the brink of being discarded forever. Discover what it means to become a hero worth writing about.
“The Story Goes On” is a different take on the hack’n’slash genre: combining elements of permadeath, random world generation, dozens of unique items and an overarching story.
50+ VARIOUS ITEMS
Every item is designed to shift the way you play: from standard buffs to combat enhancements to new ways of traversing puzzles, items are made to work together and grant the player cool item combinations every time they play.
A CHANGING WORLD
By progressing further and completing dungeons, the story introduces new bosses to defeat, tougher enemies to fight and more complex environments to conquer.
Within each randomly generated world is a matching pre-existing dungeon that introduces new mechanics, enemies and story elements into the main game.
STUFF TO HIT
20+ bosses to defeat, dozens of enemies to grind out for gold, the works.
A RESPONSIVE SOUNDTRACK
Our original soundtrack adapts during gameplay to match the pace of battle.
50. MadOut Ice Storm
MadOut Ice Storm is a combat race.
Wrecked cars making jumps over bumps and potholes, not always fitting into corners, they are driving at maximum speeds with only one goal in mind - to be the first on the finish line. Win the race. Be better than rivals in every way. Take the main prize!
Unlike the other games, where you can only knock your rival off the track, this game will allow you creatively get rid of rivals. How about to smash cars? You can do that! Get rid off the rivals with missiles and mines or knock them off the road with your car. Put the fear in them! Do whatever you want - there are no rules except The desire to win. Ability to upgrade your car and the car's weapons like never before. Physics from the real world - you can even feel the weight of a car.
* 15 different cars, from sports cars to 6 wheeled suv
* Many traks More than 50 unique tracks, city skyscrapers. scorched desert
* Different weather - bright sunny day, dark night with a thick fog
* Smart Ai The opponents on the track will not give you relax - they also tends to be the first!
* Physics of cars - a very well established, "not a simulator," just a very nice thing to play with!
* Destroy the world - destroy poles, trees, fences!
* Weapons - rockets, machine guns and mines
* Race Levels created specifically for racing games, smooth turns and a full understanding of where to go!
* Bonuses on track - Health, Armor, Azot, Weapons!
* Excellent special effects explosions, smoke from under the wheels, the light from the headlights with shadows!
* Realistic destruction glass and doors will be on the ground after the first rocket!