The best games like Xpand Rally are:
- arrow_rightGrand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- arrow_rightFar Cry 5
- arrow_rightJust Cause 2
- arrow_rightWar Thunder
- arrow_rightPOSTAL 2
- arrow_rightForza Horizon 3
- arrow_rightNeed For Speed: Hot Pursuit
- arrow_rightDiRT Rally
100 Best Games Like Xpand Rally:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (36)
- PlayStation 4 (39)
- iOS (22)
- Android (9)
- macOS (24)
- Linux (13)
- Nintendo Switch (7)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (5)
- Xbox 360 (29)
- Xbox (10)
- PlayStation 3 (34)
- PlayStation 2 (16)
- PlayStation (1)
- PS Vita (4)
- PSP (5)
- Wii U (1)
- Wii (8)
- GameCube (2)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
1. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas is the seventh entry in the series in the GTA franchise, but only second big title after GTA - Vice City. Setting up in fictional state San Andreas, you follow the story of CJ, a member of one of the multiple gangs in the city. CJ's family is being attacked in drive shooting which resulted in the death of CJ's mother, so he returns to home from Liberty City. Meeting the rest of the family at his mom's funeral, he decides to rebuild the gang and gain control of the state.
The game makes a brilliant connection with missions and open world actions that you are able to do around the cities. You can steal cars, buy guns, hunt for collectables and do some side quests, while different characters give you specific missions in order to push the plot forward. Streets are filled with people as well as plenty of vehicles to steal. Fictional brands of cars, tanks, bikes are available to be stolen from any place around the city. Armoury contains pistols, rifles, hand-machine guns or a rocket launcher as well as melee weapons giving player freedom in anything he's doing in GTA.
Categories in common with Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas: Action
2. Far Cry 5
Far Cry 5 is an open-world adventure first-person shooter developed by Ubisoft Montreal. It is the fifth main installment in the series.
Welcome to Hope County, Montana, where a violent religious doomsday cult appeared. You play as a junior deputy sheriff who gets trapped in the Hope County as all the ways out the county are now patrolled with cultists and all external communication is cut off. It is your job to free the county of cultists.
For the first time in the series, the game features a character creation screen. A wide range of weaponry which varies from pistols to grenade launchers is available to the player. Various vehicles are also at your exposal: cars, planes, helicopters, and so on.
The game puts a strong emphasis on building the resistance to the cultists. Players have to recruit the locals in order to have more fighters and gain reputation.
A welcome addition to the game is the so-called Guns For Hire system. It allows the players to choose one of the comrades that will follow them anywhere. For example, hiring a sniper will help the player spot enemy targets in the distance.
The whole game can be played in both singleplayer and co-op modes.
3. Just Cause 2
Just Cause II follows a story of Rico Rodriguez, who arrives yet on another fictional island. Previously being on the Caribbean, now he is coming to Panau - an island in Southeast Asia. This time, Rico has to overthrow the dictatorial regime with its leader, Pandak "Baby" Panay and confront his former mentor, Tom Sheldon. When Rico arrives at the island, he discovers three criminal gangs: The Roaches, The Reapers and the Ular Boys. In order to prevail, Rico has to fight all of the three fractions as well.
One of the key features of the game is speed. This game is filled with adrenaline and ways of doing things very fastly. A wide variety of vehicles such as planes, boats, cars and other. A grappling hook is also available for the player as he can make his character fly around like Spider-Man or tie enemies to each other. There is a big choice of weaponry as well - you can have a pistol, two pistols, auto-rifles or even a grenade launcher! Having an open world map provides a player with experience do whatever they please - flying around, making missions or just discovering new things on the island.
4. War Thunder
War Thunder is a free-to-play cross-platform vehicular combat MMO with more than 1000 playable aircraft, helicopters, tanks or ships sprawled over huge maps that feature real-life locations and battles that transpired over the course of 20th century, most notably during WWII.
With various game modes that range from arcade to simulation vehicular battles that crank up the realism of the fight with minimum HUD and interface, War Thunder brings diversity to its gameplay pleasing the casual and hardcore players alike. Air and land warfare pits 2 sides against each other up to 32 players who must battle over points or achieving total elimination against enemy forces across huge maps. There are also PVE missions including dynamic historical campaigns and solo missions plus the custom events that add limitations or put certain victory conditions.
Back in 2013 War Thunder featured 50 vehicles from the German and Russian trees of air forces and a small selection of maps to choose from. Over the course of the open beta and up to the original release in December 2016, the developers have added over 800 land and air vehicles spawning from British, Japanese, American and other vehicle trees, expanded the map selection, upgraded the interface and tweaked out the graphics and sound for better optimization.
Now War Thunder also has naval battles and with the latest update added helicopters to the mix. All the while constantly maintaining the game’s balance, polishing the visuals and the impeccable sound design, fixing bugs and implementing new features.
5. POSTAL 2
Like original Postal, its sequel was specifically intended to spark controversy. The game is full of gross violence, black humor, obscenities, and biting satire of American life. The plot follows Postal Dude, a typical "white trash" and a small town trailer-park dweller, as he is given menial daily tasks, such as buying milk. The way he completes them, however, is what makes Postal 2 one of the most censored and offensive games ever. At the various points of the game, the player may piss over his opponents, use cats as gun silencers (by literally showing your gun up the cat's anus), burn dogs alive, blow up cars (but not drive them, in Postal 2 cars are simply four-wheeled explosives), shoot people and flip them a bird. The game, however, is just as violent as the player wants it to be. Most missions can be accomplished without killing, though it would have spoiled all the fun.
The gameplay has changed since the previous part. Isometric view from the original was replaced with the first-person view. The world around Postal Dude is living by itself, regardless of the player’s presence, much like in Grand Theft Auto series. All the town inhabitants are programmed to walk, chat and even fight each other as if they were real people.
6. Forza Horizon 3
Forza Horizon 3 is a racing open-world game developed by Playground Games. It is a part of a large Forza series including 11 titles in it with Horizon 3 being the 9th heading in the row. It is, however, uncertain to claim that there is a unified narrative in racing games, so all 11 titles more likely represent one universe, but do not come in specific order.
As mentioned earlier, the title series does not follow a distinct storyline. Speaking of surroundings, nonetheless, it is safe to say, that the Horizon 3's scene is an Australia. The previous chapters of racing have pushed a narrative about the players being a participator of Horizon Festival. Now the protagonist becomes a host of the event, so they must play organizing roles, too. For example, hire drivers and adjust the racing grounds.
There are some events players can be a part of. For example, drifting competition, Bucket List challenges and time trials. All of them utilize the same mechanics of getting to the finish line as fast as possible. There are more than 350 cars available, let alone DLC ones. 4-person co-op included along with multiplatform races between PC and Xbox One.
7. Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit is an arcade racing game, where you complete missions switching between a police officer and a racer. While the goal is the same - to reach the finish first, the game allows trying another side of races as you need to stop a lawbreaker in the police part of the game.
Unlike typical racing titles, Hot Pursuit follows the principle that "all is fair." That's why both sides have special tools to stop the opponent. You can throw spikes on the road or use turbo acceleration to break away from the pursuit. Police can block the road and summon a helicopter for help from above.
Additionally, Hot Pursuit features a new Autolog social system. With it, you can compete with your friends and see the statistics on every race. The system compares your results with your friends' ones and notifies you every time your record is beaten.
8. DiRT Rally
DiRT Rally is out now for Linux
DiRT Rally for Mac is standing by for Metal
DiRT Rally is the most authentic and thrilling rally game ever made, road-tested over 80 million miles by the DiRT community. It perfectly captures that white knuckle feeling of racing on the edge as you hurtle along dangerous roads at breakneck speed, knowing that one crash could irreparably harm your stage time.
DiRT Rally also includes officially licensed World Rallycross content, allowing you to experience the breathless, high-speed thrills of some of the world’s fastest off-road cars as you trade paint with other drivers at some of the series’ best-loved circuits, in both singleplayer and high-intensity multiplayer races.
• ICONIC RALLY CARS - DiRT Rally boasts over 40 of the most iconic and relevant cars from yesteryear through to modern day, representing the cars that the players want, and the ones that make the most sense for the surfaces they race on.
• SIX MASSIVE RALLIES WITH OVER 70 STAGES - Head to the muddy paths of Wales, the dusty trails of Greece and the icy tarmac of Monte Carlo. Take on the legendary hillclimb of Pikes Peak, the snowy thrills of Sweden, and the epic scenery of Finland.
• OFFICIAL FIA WORLD RALLYCROSS CONTENT – Race at the Lydden Hill, Holjes and Hell tracks in six of the fastest off-road cars and take on your friends in high intensity, bumper-to-bumper multiplayer racing.
• CUSTOM RALLY EVENTS: Take any car on any track – configure and compete in single or multi-stage events.
• RALLY CHAMPIONSHIPS: Start on the bottom rung of the rally ladder and compete in a succession of events, earning points and money on your way to promotion. Use skilful driving and manage your repair schedules as you work your way to the top division and earn the most lucrative rewards.
• UPGRADES, REPAIRS, SETUP AND TUNING - DiRT Rally delivers depth in areas beyond driving – elements such as repairs, upgrades, and setup & tuning add a rich and strategic dimension to your rally experience.
• CHALLENGING, UNCOMPROMISING HANDLING MODEL - Codemasters has completely rebuilt the physical simulation for DIRT Rally to adequately capture how it feels to race across changing surfaces and has created brand new models for differential, suspension, engine mapping and turbo modelling.
• TEAM MANAGEMENT - Hire and fire your crew members each of whom which will have different skills, improving repair times for different parts of the car. Teach them new skills as they gain experience and work together as a team to improve your performance in events.
• PLAYER LEAGUE SUPPORT - Get together with friends and run your very own racing league. Join or create unlimited leagues and run them how and when you want.
• DAILY, WEEKLY AND MONTHLY ONLINE CHALLENGES - It’s you versus the entire DiRT community in a series of one-day, week-long and month-long challenges to earn in-game credits to improve your car and team.
9. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
With over 2 million copies sold, the new episode of the most internationally successful S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series seamlessly connects to the first part of the Shadow of Chernobyl.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat takes PC gamers once again into the vicinity of the Chernobyl nuclear reactor that exploded in 1986. This so-called "Zone" is a highly contaminated area cordoned off by the military and now is combed through by the so-called stalkers, modern fortune hunters, in search of unique artifacts. In the role of Agent Alexander Degtyarev, who is dressed up as stalker, the player has to investigate the mysterious disappearance of five military helicopters and thereby stand one’s ground against the various stalker groups.
One of the first DirectX11 games
Story begins where S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl has ended
Photorealistic exclusion Zone : All locations are recreated by their true-to-life prototypes based on photographs
New exciting storyline with a number of unique characters
Extended system of handmade side quests
New monsters: Chimera and Burer. New behavior and abilities for all monsters
New A-Life system, created using the players’ best-liked elements of the first two games in series
Emissions considerably influence the world of the Zone
Sleep function added into the game
New player’s interface
Possibility to continue the game after completion in a free play mode
Up to 32 players can compete in the multiplayer part. Four different play modes and a countless amount of maps are available
10. Forza Horizon 2
The open world car racing simulator, part of the Forza game series, or rather the sequel to the Forza Horizon game, which was released in 2012. The game has a continuation - Forza Horizon 3.
In the story of the game, the player participates in the fictional Horizon racing festival, taking place in southern France and northern Italy.
The game world of Forza Horizon 2 is about three times larger than the world of the game Forza Horizon.
In total, the game has more than two hundred different cars, among which there are exotic, rally, trucks and "hot" hatchbacks. Among them: Lamborghini Huracán LP610-4 and Lamborghini Aventador in the version of Veneno, McLaren P1, LaFerrari, Koenigsegg Agera, Bugatti Veyron in the version of Sport.
Players explore the terrain in which the races take place, take part in races and other events - without all this, you cannot advance further in the game. Time of the day, day and night, were present in previous games, and in Forza Horizon 2 for the first time in the Forza Motorsport series a dynamic weather system was implemented.
To the modes of the game, known from previous games, new modes are added. For example, the Bucket List is a group of competitions, the result of which is taken into account for all group competitions in total. In multiplayer mode in the Bucket List, you can invite a friend or a random player, this mode has its own name Co-Op Bucket Lists. Another mode, also multiplayer, Car Meets, allows players to compare their cars. For multiplayer ringing modes are also available, sprint races, off-road racing and others.
The first addition to Storm Island (for the Xbox One version of the game) contains a new terrain - Storm Island. It has its own tracks, five new types of competitions, the expansion of the game engine weather system, five new cars and one car in the hangar.
The supplement dedicated to Porsche cars contains ten cars, including the Porsche 944, Porsche 911 GT3 RS, Porsche Macan Turbo, Porsche Cayman GT4.
Forza Horizon 2 also has a Fast & Furios cinema franchise - Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious. In this supplement, nitrous oxide appears for the first time in the Forza Motorsport series.
Categories in common with Forza Horizon 2: Racing
11. Hard Truck Apocalypse: Rise Of Clans / Ex Machina: Meridian 113
Hard Truck Apocalypse: Rise of Clans - is an addon to a vehicular Action/RPG set in an alternate future. New heroes and mysteries await you in the vistas of a post-apocalyptic North America. Special customization features, new types of weapons, and hi-tech bosses will immerse you even deeper into the ruthless world of Apocalypse, and your extreme driving skills will serve you well in its new multiplayer mode.
INCLUDED IN EX MACHINA GOLD EDITION
12. ARK: Survival Evolved
As a man or woman stranded naked, freezing and starving on the shores of a mysterious island called ARK, you must hunt, harvest resources, craft items, grow crops, research technologies, and build shelters to withstand the elements. Use your cunning and resources to kill or tame & breed the leviathan dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the land, and team up with or prey on hundreds of other players to survive, dominate... and escape!
Dinosaurs, Creatures, & Breeding! -- over 100+ creatures can be tamed using a challenging capture-&-affinity process, involving weakening a feral creature to knock it unconscious, and then nursing it back to health with appropriate food. Once tamed, you can issue commands to your tames, which it may follow depending on how well you’ve tamed and trained it. Tames, which can continue to level-up and consume food, can also carry Inventory and Equipment such as Armor, carry prey back to your settlement depending on their strength, and larger tames can be ridden and directly controlled! Fly a Pterodactyl over the snow-capped mountains, lift allies over enemy walls, race through the jungle with a pack of Raptors, tromp through an enemy base along a gigantic brontosaurus, or chase down prey on the back of a raging T-Rex! Take part in a dynamic ecosystem life-cycle with its own predator & prey hierarchies, where you are just one creature among many species struggling for dominance and survival. Tames can also be mated with the opposite gender, to selectively breed successive generations using a trait system based on recombinant genetic inheritance. This process includes both egg-based incubation and mammalian gestation lifecycles! Or put more simply, raise babies!
You must eat and drink to survive, with different kinds of plants & meat having different nutritional properties, including human meat. Ensuring a supply of fresh water to your home and inventory is a pressing concern. All physical actions come at a cost of food and water, long-distance travel is fraught with subsistence peril! Inventory weight makes you move slower, and the day/night cycle along with randomized weather patterns add another layer of challenge by altering the temperature of the environment, causing you to hunger or thirst more quickly. Build a fire or shelter, and craft a large variety of customizable clothing & armors, to help protect yourself against locational damage & extreme temperatures using the dynamic indoor/outdoor insulation calculation system!
By chopping down forests full of trees and mining metal and other precious resources, you can craft the parts to build massive multi-leveled structures composed of complex snap-linked parts, including ramps, beams, pillars, windows, doors, gates, remote gates, trapdoors, water pipes, faucets, generators, wires and all manner of electrical devices, and ladders among many other types. Structures have a load system to fall apart if enough support has been destroyed, so reinforcing your buildings is important. All structures and items can be painted to customize the look of your home, as well as placing dynamically per-pixel paintable signs, textual billboards, and other decorative objects. Shelter reduces the extremes of weather and provides security for yourself and your stash! Weapons, clothing & armor gear can also be painted to express your own visual style.
Pick seeds from the wild vegetation around you, plant them in plots that you lay down, water them and nurture them with fertilizer (everything poops after consuming calories, which can then be composted, and some fertilizer is better than others). Tend to your crops and they will grow to produce delicious and rare fruits, which can also be used to cook a plethora of logical recipes and make useful tonics! Explore to find the rarest of plant seeds that have the most powerful properties! Vegetarians & vegans can flourish, and it will be possible to master and conquer the ARK in a non-violent manner!
By bringing sufficient rare sacrificial items to special Summon locations, you can capture the attention of the one of the ARK’s god-like mythical creatures, who will arrive for battle. These gargantuan monstrosities provide an end-game goal for the most experienced groups of players and their armies of tames, and will yield extremely valuable progression items if they are defeated.
Create a Tribe and add your friends to it, and all your tames can be commanded by and allied to anyone in your Tribe. Your Tribe will also be able to respawn at any of your home spawn points. Promote members to Tribe Admins to reduce the burden of management. Distribute key items and pass-codes to provide access your shared village!
All items are crafted from Blueprints that have variable statistics and qualities, and require corresponding resources. More remote and harsh locales across the ARK tend to have better resources, including the tallest mountains, darkest caves, and depths of the ocean! Level-Up your player character by gaining experience through performance actions, Level-Up your tames, and learn new "Engrams" to be able to craft Items from memory without the use of blueprints, even if you die! Customize the underlying physical look of your character with hair, eye, and skin tones, along with an array of body proportion modifiers. As you explore the vast ARK, you'll find clues left by other Survivors who have made the ARK their home in ages past, in the form of collectible detailed 3D "Explorer Notes". By uncovering all of these, you can begin to piece together the true nature of the ARK, and discover its purpose!
Everything you craft has durability and will wear-out from extended use if not repaired, and when you leave the game, your character remains sleeping in the persistent world. Your inventory physically exists in boxes or on your character in the world. Everything can be looted & stolen, so to achieve security you must build-up, team-up, or have tames to guard your stash. Death is permanent, and you can even knock out, capture, and force-feed other players to use them for your own purposes, such as extracting their blood to for transfusions, harvesting their fecal matter to use as fertilizer, or using them as food for your carnivorous tames!
The mysterious ARK is a formidable and imposing environment, composed of many natural and unnatural structures, above-ground, below-ground, and underwater. By fully exploring its secrets, you’ll find the most exotic procedurally randomized creatures and rare blueprints. Also to be found are Explorer Notes that are dynamically updated into the game, written by previous human denizens of the ARK from across the millennia, creatively detailing the creatures and backstory of the ARK and its creatures. Fully develop your in-game ARK-map through exploration, write custom points of interest onto it, and craft a Compass or GPS coordinates to aid exploring with other players, whom you can communicate with via proximity text & voice chat, or long-distance radio. Construct & draw in-game signs for other players to help them or lead them astray... And yet.. how do you ultimately challenge the Creators and Conquer the ARK? A definitive end-game is planned.
On the 100+ player servers, your character, everything you built, and your tames, stay in-game even when you leave. You can even physically travel your character and items between the network of ARK's by accessing the Obelisks and uploading (or downloading) your data from the Steam Economy! A galaxy of ARKs, each slightly different than the previous, to leave your mark on and conquer, one at a time -- special official ARKs will be unveiled on the World-map for limited times in singular themed events with corresponding limited-run items! Furthermore, you can now design or randomize your own unique 'Procedurally Generated ARKs', for infinite replayability and endless surprises.
You can play single-player local games, and bring your character and items between unofficial player-hosted servers, back and forth from singleplayer to multiplayer. Mod the game, with full Steam Workshop support and customized Unreal Engine 4 editor. See how we built our ARK using our maps and assets as an example. Host your own server and configure your ARK precisely to your liking. We want to see what you create!
The over-the-top hyper real imagery of the ARK its creatures is brought to expressive life using a highly-customized Unreal Engine 4, with fully dynamic lighting & global illumination, weather systems (rain, fog, snow, etc) & true-to-life volumetric cloud simulation, and the latest in advanced DirectX11 and DirectX12 rendering techniques. Music by award-winning composer of "Ori and the Blind Forest", Gareth Coker!
Crossout is a post-apocalyptic vehicular combat game, where players can create battle machines from scratch.
The game is set in the universe of Hard Truck Apocalypse (aka Ex Machina), a game from the same Targem Games developer, and serves as its prequel. The game takes place 20 years after an apocalyptic event called Crossout. In 2027 a viral disease pandemic swept across the Earth, driving most people insane. Some committed suicide, some died when nuclear bombs were set off. Many of the survivors have mutated, became aggressive and formed gangs to patrol the wasteland on their hand-made vehicles.
The player has to fight enemy characters (in PvE modes) and other players (in PvP battles) using armored cars. Victories increase the player's reputation and allow him or her to join various factions and craft their deadly weapons. There are missions the player can complete to earn more fame, money, and spare parts to customize his or her car. The game features advanced damage model, which means that any part of a vehicle can be shot off during a battle. For example a player can lose all wheels and get his car immobilized.
The game offers a variety of options for customization. Every player can assemble his or her unique car from scratch from dozens of spare parts. The cabin and the frame are the only two obligatory parts, the rest is up to the player. He or she can enhance the vehicle with weapons, armor, accelerators and other devices to fit his or her driving style. However, the design has to be practical and balanced at least to some extent. Awkwardly built vehicles can lose control or flip over. The blueprints of crafted vehicles can be shared on the 'Exhibition', where players can like and download them, to create a similar car or improve the original design. Game also offers automatic vehicle craft system, which will build a battle machine from the parts in player's storage.
14. Crysis Warhead
Crysis Warhead is a standalone expansion of the original game, following the story and actions of Nomad’s ally – SAS Sergeant Michael “Psycho” Sykes. While the events of original Crysis are taking place, on the opposite side of the island players will have to join a vehicle convoy through the jungle and after the series of violent clashes with North Korean forced, Sykes is getting a new mission, to secure and locate another container, that’s reported to be carrying a nuclear warhead.
Crysis: Warhead was a showcase of capabilities of CryEngine 2 and was the first game by the Budapest studio of Crytek. The game is played just like the original crisis, aside from the addition of new weapons that can be fully customized as well. Separate from the story campaign, the game has an additional group of multiplayer modes, titled Crysis Wars. It used to have its own disc, its own installer and was considered a separate game, but it’s still in a bundle with Warhead. Unfortunately, this multiplayer is unavailable, since GameSpy ended all of its gaming services.
Flatout is the racing game with a heavy focus on destruction and associated with the drivers tearing out the front windshield. It is the first part of the tetralogy, followed by the three sequels and one remaster.
The game consists of two modes: survival and racing. The goal of the racing part is pretty much the same as in any game of its genre: to reach the finish through the variety of lap tracks. The one to finish the route first wins. There are always eight players on the map with the protagonist and seven other racers — the game does not divide players into teams, every racer plays for himself. While the survival mode brings a new experience to the genre cause the winning player is determined not only by the amount of the damage it dealt to the others but also by surviving as long as possible.
The FlatOut is usually noticed for the realistic physics and the destruction mechanics, allowing the player to ruin their cars in many ways with the different types of collisions being caused by the different kinds of accidents accordingly. Apart from vehicle impacts the racing game also features realistic driver-tossing-out mechanics based on Ragdoll physics technology, which was previously used in animated cartoons and FlatOut is the first known title to utilize the engine in the video games.
16. DiRT 4
Motorsport by its very nature is dangerous. DiRT 4 is all about embracing that danger. It’s about the thrill, exhilaration and adrenaline that is absolutely vital to off-road racing. And more than that, it’s about loving that feeling. It’s about pushing flat out next to a sheer cliff drop. Going for the gap that’s slightly too small. Seeing how much air you can get in a truck. They call it ‘being fearless’.
DiRT 4 also features a game-changing system called Your Stage; an innovative rally route creation tool that allows you to produce an almost-infinite number of unique stages at the press of a button. You choose your location and set the route parameters, then Your Stage does the hard work to create a unique rally stage that you can race, share with your friends and then challenge them to beat your time. Your Stage allows experienced rally players to create longer, more technical routes, whilst newcomers can create simpler shorter routes as they hone their skills.
With DiRT 4, Codemasters have sought to combine the levels of thrill and realism from last year’s DiRT Rally with the fearless excitement, accessibility and adrenaline-fuelled races previously seen in its critically acclaimed prequels DiRT 2 and DiRT 3.
Featuring classic rally racing that continues to build on the foundations set by the Colin McRae Rally games, the bruising contests from the official FIA World Rallycross Championship, the crazy battles of racing trucks and buggies, and the outrageous fun of open events in Joyride, players will face challenges from locations that span three continents.
• OVER 50 OF THE MOST BREATH-TAKING OFF-ROAD CARS EVER BUILT – Including Ford Fiesta R5, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI, Subaru WRX STI NR4 and Audi Sport quattro S1 E2
• 5 INCREDIBLE RALLY LOCATIONS WITH MILLIONS OF ROUTES – Australia, Spain, Michigan, Sweden & Wales
• THE OFFICIAL GAME OF THE FIA WORLD RALLYCROSS CHAMPIONSHIP – Race at Montalegre, Lohéac Bretagne, Hell, Holjes & Lydden Hill in a multitude of different series
• LANDRUSH – Short-course dirt track racing in Pro Buggies, Pro-2 Trucks, Pro-4 Trucks and Crosskart vehicles in California, Nevada and Mexico
• JOYRIDE - Laptime challenges, smash challenges, free-play area and send challenges to friends
• DiRT ACADEMY – Taking place at the DirtFish Rally School in Washington, USA, learn the skills, techniques and practice to become the best!
• CAREER MODE – create your driver, compete across the disciplines, gain sponsors and build your team with clear goals and rewards
• COMPETITIVE GAMING – Daily, weekly and month-long challenges against fellow players from around the world
• NEXT GENERATION OF RACENET – Live ladder, leagues and tournaments, cross-platform leaderboards, enhanced CREST telemetry system
• TUNING – Tweak your set-up based on vehicle, track and weather conditions to best suit your racing style
• DAMAGE & REPAIRS – Wear and tear is faithfully recreated with an improved and realistic damage model. Damage can be repaired by hiring Engineers to work in the team’s Service Area between stages but with a finite amount of time available.
17. American Truck Simulator
Game mechanics are based on the highly successful model from Euro Truck Simulator 2 and have been expanded with new features, creating the most captivating game experience from SCS Software.
American Truck Simulator puts you in the seat of a driver for hire entering the local freight market, making you work your way up to become an owner-operator, and go on to create one of the largest transportation companies in the United States.Features
- Drive highly detailed truck models officially licensed from iconic truck manufacturers.
- Your truck is your new home. Make it yours by changing cabins, chassis, paintjobs, adding tuning accessories or more powerful engines.
- Lots of different cargoes to choose: From food to machinery to hazard cargoes.
- Multiple types of trailers – from reefers to flatbeds, from dumpers to lowboys and goosenecks.
- The longest trailers (up to 53 ft) will challenge your skills and patience while hauling and during parking.
- Deliver your cargoes to a rich variety of companies and locations like refineries, oil storage, gas stations, car factories, or roadworks.
- Various simulation settings for trucking enthusiasts: Air brake simulation; different types of brakes: retarder, Jake brake, trailer brake; multiple types of transmissions straight from real trucks, brake intensity, and more.
- Feel like inside a real cabin: Adjust your seat, mirrors and position your head to get the best view of the road.
- Drive safely, follow the rules and speed limits – police will fine you if you aren't careful!
- Ensure that you are not delivering overweight cargo – you may be checked at the weigh scales.
- Use the route adviser as your personal assistant during the travels.
- Try the life of a truck driver for hire. By delivering the cargoes safely and improving your skills, become the owner of your own, successful company!
- Build your own fleet of trucks, buy garages, hire drivers, manage your company for maximum profits.
- Make your trucking time better by listening to your favorite songs via built-in music player or streaming your favorite radio stations.
- Capture your favorite moments with a photo mode offering rich set of editing options.
- Great support for steering wheels, gamepads and other input devices.
- Long-time support of the game, including new features.
- Obtain challenging Steam achievements and collect all hand-painted Steam trading cards.
Take advantage of additional features of American Truck Simulator by joining our online community on World of Trucks, our center for virtual truckers all around the world interested in Euro Truck Simulator 2, American Truck Simulator and future SCS Software's truck simulators.
- Use in-game Photo Mode to capture the best moments and share them with thousands of people who love trucks.
- Favorite the images you like the most and return to them anytime in the future.
- Discuss the screenshots with everyone using World of Trucks.
- See the best images hand-picked by the game creators in Editor's Pick updated almost every day. Try to get your own screenshot on this list!
- Upload and use your custom avatar and license plate in the game.
- More features coming soon!
To join World of Trucks, simply sign up with your Steam account on the join page. You will need to own American Truck Simulator or Euro Truck Simulator 2 to join World of Trucks.
World of Trucks is an optional service, registration on World of Trucks isn't required to play the game.
18. Project CARS 2
• 180+ licensed cars from iconic manufacturers
• Full 12K & VR Support
• Tested and tuned by pro racing drivers
• All-new motorsports (IndyCar, Oval Racing, Rallycross) join old favorites incl. GT3
• LiveTrack 3.0: Dynamic surface & weather physics affect vehicle performance and handling in real-time
• New loose surface racing (ice, dirt, mud)
• Full 24-hour cycle featuring real-time atmospheric conditions and seasonal ambience
• State-of-the art physics model
• Revamped gamepad handling
• Class-leading Esport capabilities
Categories in common with Project CARS 2: Racing
19. RaceRoom Racing Experience
RaceRoom Racing Experience is a free-to-play racing simulator. It houses official race series such as DTM, WTCC and ADAC GT Masters, but to get access to all content players are bond to excruciating grind. It can be avoided by paying for each little piece in the in-game currency that players purchase for the real money.
Simulation in this game is on the point: developers worked with real racecar drivers to fine-tune the small details such as tyre modelling and suspension physics. You can compete using with bots in singleplayer sessions and fight real racers during multiplayer ones on 25 real-world tracks. The park of cars consists of major brands: BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Chevrolet, Ford, McLaren, Pagani, RUF, Radical, Volvo, Saleen and developers plan to enlarge it. To properly feel the speed players might need a gaming wheel: the game still supports all kinds of inputs, but the most compelling experience is with the wheel.
20. RACE 07
Race 07 is a realistic racing simulator from the Swedish studio SimBin. The game is a continuation of Race - The Official WTCC Game, released in 2006. As in the first game, the licensed World Touring Car Championship (WTCC) is also available here. There are almost no changes in the game, in comparison with the previous part.
The game has more than 300 cars, divided into 9 classes, and 14 tracks placed around the world. The calendar of the game mimics the racing season 2006/2007 and includes two new city routes. The game is available on Steam, for the multiplayer s site account is required.
Race 07 can not boast of detailed physics, popular manufacturers and realistic graphics. The game is trying to compensate for its shortcomings with an exclusive license and the availability of the Formula-3000 fastest in the game. The released DLCs adds new tracks, cars and championships. The game supports user modifications.
Categories in common with RACE 07: Racing
Wreckfest is a demolition derby themed racing game with soft-body damage modeling, sophisticated driving dynamics and in-depth vehicle upgrading, featuring both demolition derbies and more traditional track races. It’s all about fun, breakneck racing and over-the-top crashes.
22. F1 2018
F1® 2018 is the official videogame of the 2018 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™. Become immersed in the world of Formula 1® more than ever before.Build your reputation both on and off the track, with time-pressured media interviews that influence your F1 career path. Do you exhibit sportsmanship or showmanship? Will you develop your team to the top or send your agent to target a rival team and driver? F1 2018 puts you in control of your destiny.
o More classic F1 cars than ever before
o The most accurate F1 car simulation model yet
o Stunning graphics and new circuits for 2018: Paul Ricard and Hockenheim
23. Jump Force
Jump Force is a crossover game based on the characters from various anime and manga franchises. It is based on the propriety featured in Weekly Shonen Jump magazine and is meant as a celebration of its 50th anniversary. The game is powered by Unreal Engine 4.
A cataclysmic event caused the Shonen Jump world to collide with our real world. Both heroes and villains from various manga series appear on our Earth and fight in a chaotic battle for the survival of humanity.
The characters face each other on an arena in teams of up to three players.
The game includes more than 20 popular characters. Most famously, it features characters from franchises like Bleach (Ichigo, Rukia, and Sosuke), Dragon Ball (Son Goku, Vegeta, and Frieza), Naruto (Naruto and Sasuke) and One Piece (Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Sabo, and Blackbeard), as well as several characters from Yu Yu Hakusho, Hunter x Hunter and Yu-Gi-Oh!. The story mode also includes two of Death Note characters (Light and Ryuk). Some of the characters make their first appearance in a video game, and some feature several forms. There are also completely original fighters created for the game. Many of the location backgrounds are also based on the anime/manga series as well as on the real places like New York and the Alps.
24. Farming Simulator 17
THE MOST COMPLETE FARMING SIMULATOR EXPERIENCE
Take on the role of a modern farmer in Farming Simulator 17! Immerse yourself in a huge open world loaded with new content: new environment, vehicles, animals, crops and gameplay mechanics!
Explore farming possibilities over hundreds of acres of land, including a detailed new North American environment. Drive over 250 authentic farming vehicles and equipment from over 75 manufacturers, including new brands such as Challenger, Fendt, Valtra or Massey Ferguson.
Harvest many types of crops, including for the first time sunflowers and soy beans. Take care of your livestock - cows, sheep, chickens and now pigs - take part in forestry, and sell your products to expand your farm! Transport your goods with trucks and trailers, or load and drive trains to reach your destination.
Farming Simulator 17 offers rich online activities: play in co-operative multiplayer up to 16 players, and download mods created by the passionate community for unlimited content and an ever-evolving Farming Simulator 17 experience.
Categories in common with Farming Simulator 17: Simulation
25. Wargame: Red Dragon
Wargame: Red Dragon is the second part in Wargame series and a sequel to Wargame: AirLand Battle. Its campaigns are based on alternate history concepts.
The game is set in the Cold War era. Wargame: Red Dragon follows a series of fictional yet plausible conflicts between the various countries in the Asia-Pacific region. In the campaign mode, its timeline covers the 1970s, 1980s, and up until 1996. The player controls various factions, both from Eastern and Western bloc. The story campaign includes a civil war in Korea, a Chinese invasion of the Russian Far East, a conflict over British-occupied Hong Kong, a Kuril islands border conflict, and a Soviet invasion of Korea.
The player controls his or her units from a top-down view in the real time. At each level, the player and his or her opponent, whether AI or the other human player, start at the different sides of a map and fight to control it. Being a wargame by definition, Wargame: Red Dragon doesn't have much of economic element. The player deploys the already existing units rather than creates them. To receive reinforcements during the battle, the player has to capture and hold specific parts of the map that serve as deployment zones.
Besides the campaign mode, the game offers its players to choose from more than twenty nations, and additional nations are available through DLC. Wargame: Red Dragon also has a competitive multiplayer mode.
Categories in common with Wargame: Red Dragon: Strategy
26. DiRT Rally 2.0
DiRT Rally 2.0 dares you to carve your way through a selection of iconic rally locations from across the globe, in the most powerful off-road vehicles ever made, knowing that the smallest mistake could end your stage.
You will need to rely on your instincts with the most immersive and truly focused off-road experience yet, including a new authentic handling model, tyre choice and surface deformation.
Power your rally car through real-life off-road environments in New Zealand, Argentina, Spain, Poland, Australia and the USA, with only your co-driver and instincts to guide you. Race on eight official circuits from the FIA World Rallycross championship, complete with licensed Supercars and support series.
Develop your team and cars around race strategies, and progress through a varied selection of Events and Championships in both a single player Career Campaign and a competitive online environment.
27. F1 2017
Win the 2017 World Championship, break every record in the fastest ever F1 cars, and race some of the most iconic F1 cars of the last 30 years. With an even deeper ten year Career, more varied gameplay in the new ‘Championships’ mode, and a host of other new features, both online and offline, F1 2017 is the most complete and thrilling F1 videogame ever.
F1 2017 gives the player unprecedented access to not only the on-track excitement of F1, but also the off-track dealings and vehicle development that goes along with it. The acclaimed career mode is updated to include additional practice programmes to help the driver hone their skills, an expanded Research and Development tree to provide greater depth and control over the development of the car, and the ability to manage engines and gearboxes over the course of the season.
Along with some stunning new locations and compelling characters to interact with, these enhancements all combine to provide the most complete experience in the world of F1 yet.MASSIVELY EXPANDED CAREER
- The expanded career mode allows players to make history as they hone their skills and develop their car over multiple seasons. Delve deeper than ever before into the new vehicle management features that require the player to balance resource to improve performance, keep the car reliable, and avoid punishing grid penalties.
- Manage the six key components which each make up a modern F1 power unit and work to develop team skills such as pit stop times, Research and Development speed and new part reliability.
- There are also new Practice Programmes to master and earn resource points from, ‘Fuel Management’ and ‘Race Pace’, and stunning new and updated career locations form the immersive back drop to the off-track negotiations. The classic cars also take centre stage in the enhanced career mode as you are invited to race them in the new ‘invitational events’.
- Other enhancements to the career mode in the new game include the addition of female driver avatars for the first time, new helmet designs from community competition winners, the ability to change car number and helmet design during the season, and the much-requested option to assign the prestigious number 1 to your career car when you win the Driver’s Championship.
- The game includes twelve iconic F1 cars of the past from five historic teams – Ferrari, McLaren, Red Bull Racing, Renault and Williams, which are available to race across a variety of game modes. The classic cars are also integrated into the career mode, and can be raced in both Single Class and Multi Class Races.
- There are also new ‘invitational events’ with a variety of exciting gameplay modes that include: Overtake, Pursuit, Checkpoint Challenge and Time Attack.
- Players will race online with a full grid of 20 cars in either public or private sessions, with two dedicated ‘spectator’ spots added too. With improved multiplayer matchmaking, new online stats and a levelling system, and all multiplayer session types will allow the option of racing either the 2017 cars or the classic cars. The ‘Event mode’ has also been expanded to feature across all three platforms, along with a new competitive scoring system.
- A new ‘Championship Mode’ allows the player to experience some unique race events that follow different rules and structures from the official Championship, allowing players to experience new and varied content within a championship structure.
- A first for the franchise, as well as the 20 official circuits, there are four additional track variants added to the game: Britain Short, Japan Short, USA Short and Bahrain Short, whilst Monaco at Night has also been created in stunning fashion.
28. The First Templar
The First Templar follows the story of two main characters – a French Templar, and his companion, a noble lady who has been proclaimed a heretic. Taking control over these two unlikely allies, the player must uncover the mysteries behind the Templar Order, play a role in a grand conspiracy, and discover the secret of the Holy Grail. The heroes face powerful opponents at every turn, including Sacracen, King Philip the IV of France and the Inquisition.
The First Templar features both single player and co-op modes. When playing solo, the player can switch between the two characters, leaving the control of the second hero to the game’s AI. At any moment a second player can join in and take control of the AI-controlled hero.
- Expansive Historical Game World: Return to the 13th century, where European culture is on the brink of collapse. 20 historically accurate locations from around Europe have been recreated for the player to explore
- One player - Multiple Roles: Instantly swap between playable characters, focusing on the best skills for the job. Drop in/out cooperative online play allows a friend to help out!
- Fast Paced Action-Based Play: Unlock furious combos to unleash upon waves of challenging opponents
- RPG-inspired Character Development: Each character has unique abilities and skill trees, which players develop as they explore the game world
29. True Crime: Streets of LA
True Crime: Streets of LA is an action, shooter and racing game developed by Luxoflux and LTI Gray Matter. It was originally released in 2003. It was published by Aspyr. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
True Crime: Streets of LA is available on PC, Xbox, Classic Macintosh and GameCube.
It was produced by Battlecat and Bryant Bustamante. Sean Murray scored the game.
30. Colin McRae Rally 2.0
Colin McRae Rally 2.0 is a simulation, racing and arcade game developed by Codemasters and Spellbound. It came out on 01-12-2000. It was published by Codemasters. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Colin McRae Rally 2.0 on Game Boy Advance, PlayStation and PC.
Allister Brimble scored the game.
31. Colin McRae Rally
Hit the dirt in Colin McRae Rally - the classic off-road racing experience
Colin McRae Rally features the car and track list from last year’s top selling mobile title and features THIRTY amazing rally stages in three environments taken from the PlayStation classic Colin McRae 2.0. for this PC and Mac edition. With a combined distance of over 130km, go flat out through the dirt and the dust of the Australian outback, take on dramatic climbs through the mountains of Greece and get sideways on the tight and twisty roads of Corsica.
Get behind the wheel of four legendary rally cars, the Subaru Impreza, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI, Lancia Stratos and Colin McRae’s Ford Focus. Pace notes read by professional rally co-driver Nicky Grist help you fully commit through each and every stage.
Feel the thrill of putting pedal to metal across different surface types and blast through beautiful, challenging environments. Race with a range of pads, including Xbox 360 and PS3 controllers.
Take on different game modes including quick races, full rallies and Championships, post your best time to the leaderboards and unlock achievements.
COLIN MCRAE RALLY – THE CLASSIC RALLY EXPERIENCE RACES ONTO PC AND MAC
32. F1 2011
The official FORMULA ONE™ game returns with new circuits, split-screen and co-op Championship modes plus all the cars and stars from the 2011 season. Debut ahead of the drivers at India’s Buddh International Circuit, race the iconic Nürburgring circuit for the first time in High Definition and take on Abu Dhabi with a spectacular new day night transition. Use KERS and DRS to blast past rivals and race wheel-to-wheel against Lewis Hamilton, Fernando Alonso and Sebastian Vettel. Go from Rookie to 2011 FIA FORMULA ONE DRIVERS’ WORLD CHAMPION in career mode, set your best lap in Time Attack or test yourself online against 16 players plus 8 AI to simulate a full 24 car grid. Off track, become immersed in the world’s most glamorous sport with enhanced media interaction, expanded Paddock, new Parc Ferme area and celebration animations. F1 2011™ - be the driver, live the life – go compete!
Key Features The sequel to the BAFTA award winning 2millon+ seller F1 2010™
Go compete in split-screen, co-op Championships and online against 16 players plus 8 AI to simulate full 24 car grids
Features all the stars, cars and circuits from the 2011 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™
Debut ahead of the drivers at India’s Buddh circuit and take on the Nürburgring for the first time in High Definition in a FORMULA ONE game
Use KERS and DRS for new attack and defence options – blast past rivals and defend your line
Be the Drive, live the life – new Parc Ferme area, enhanced media interactions, new celebrations and more immerse you in the world’s most exciting sport.
Race wheel-to-wheel with stars like Sebastian Vettel, Lewis Hamilton and Fernando Alonso
Go from Rookie to 2011 FIA FORMULA ONE DRIVERS’ WORLD CHAMPION in career mode or take on quick fire modes including Time Attack.
Features new Pirelli tires, flashback and new authentic engine damage
BeamNG.drive is a realistic, immersive driving game offering near-limitless possibilities. Our soft-body physics engine simulates every component of a vehicle in real time, resulting in realistic, dynamic behavior.
The driving feel is authentic and visceral, and crashes are realistic and violent; yet the physics are accessible enough to drive with a keyboard or gamepad while still being authentic with a full racing wheel with uncompromising realism.
Environments and vehicles in BeamNG.drive are hand-crafted with passionate attention to detail. With years of meticulous design, research, and experience, we authentically recreate the feeling and excitement of real world driving.
We are a small team from around the world with no obligations to publishers or outside interests. Our users and modding community are our first priority. Help us make BeamNG.drive the ultimate driving experience and discover what an open and uncompromising soft-body vehicle simulator can be.Why is BeamNG.drive the game for you?
As an open world vehicle simulator, BeamNG.drive will cover a large array of vehicular disciplines - everything from a delivery mission in a box truck to a high speed rally race or a destruction derby. The vehicle customization and detail will allow you to make your car or truck all your own - fix it up, upgrade it, or strip away body panels to reduce weight. There are a lot of different types of gameplay we want to implement beyond just racing and crashing, such as police chases, stunt challenges, and other specialized minigames. Eventually we would like to have some kind of single player open world career mode, with persistent vehicle ownership and procedurally generated used vehicles to buy and events to run them in.
In some ways, BeamNG.drive is about doing anything you want with a car or truck - the stuff other games don't let you do. You can go off-roading in a family sedan or hurl a delivery truck around a racing circuit, all with beautiful soft-body simulation physics. You can mod those same vehicles to be racing beasts, derby monsters, or off-road behemoths - or just thrash them stock. At the end of the day, BeamNG.drive gives you the gameplay you want, and doesn't force you to do anything that you don't think is fun or interesting.The future of the game and our physics engine
As we optimize our game and computer technology improves, the amount of vehicles which can be simultaneously simulated at a smooth framerate will increase. Right now you can run 4 to 6 cars at one time on a high end quad-core processor. Each vehicle has around 400 nodes and 4000 beams, all being simulated 2000 times per second. We hope to expand the number of simultaneous vehicles possible to at least 8 with a mid-range processor.
We will also look towards having multiplayer in the future, but it may be some time before we can create the multiplayer experience everyone is expecting. We are well aware of the demand for multiplayer and we want it just as much as you, but for the short term we are focusing on the single player career mode, various driving events, fixing bugs, and creating more content. It is feasible that we could implement local and/or same PC multiplayer in the interim.
Also, the possibilities extend beyond land vehicles. Users in our community have already made planes and helicopters that fly purely with the existing vehicle aerodynamic physics, with no cheating whatsoever. BeamNG can simulate aircraft in a very authentic way due to its soft-body physics. All the flex that happens to a real plane's airframe arises naturally in BeamNG, and the consequences of excessive stress are also modeled. Fly too fast and your wings will start to bend and rip off. The potential for the BeamNG physics engine is huge.Alpha Access Features
- All future updates to BeamNG.drive included for free (alpha, beta), also including the final game
- Soft-body physics sandbox
- 19 detailed, customizable, destructible vehicles, with more to come
- 10 terrains to explore and drive across, with more to come
- Frequent updates adding terrains, vehicles, features, gameplay, and bug fixes
- Full modding and content creation capabilities - make maps and vehicles, and script gameplay
- Use the built-in terrain editor and any 3D modeling, image editing, and text editing software
- Online authentication is only necessary to update; the game itself does not need an internet connection to run.
Right now the physics engine is running on a multicore CPU configuration, but we are also in the process of supporting GPUs via OpenCL.Our missionTo have realistic, accurate, destructible, and malleable physics everywhere. To make anything possible.More Feedback
More Feedback can be found there: http://www.beamng.com/content/119-FeedbackContact UsYou can get in touch with us in several ways:
- Use our forums: http://www.beamng.com/forum/
- Via email: http://www.beamng.com/contactus/ or [email protected]
- Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/beamng
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/user/beamng
- Visit our Facebook page: http://facebook.com/BeamNGPhysics
From the developers of Action Henk, Descenders is a fast-paced extreme downhill biking game that's easy to pick up, but difficult to master.
Procedurally generated worlds: Take on different jumps, slopes and hillbombs every time you play
Freestyle bike controls: Control every subtle movement of your rider, with an in-depth physics system made for slick whips and scrubs
Risk vs reward: Push your rider for massive scores and combos -- but bail too many times and you might lose it all
Build your Rep: A fully-featured online Rep system lets you show off your worth, and earn new bikes and threads
Become the next Descender: Can you survive the game in a single run, and reach the ranks of the legendary Descenders?Pick a Team, Become a LegendIn Descenders, your team is your life. When you pick a side -- Enemy, Arboreal or Kinetic -- you'll be bound together with other players who choose the same side as you.
Grab your bike, pick your team, and attempt to live up to the legend of your Descender. Will you join the die-hard, trick-frenzy ranks of Team Enemy, the proficient, off-road stylings of Team Arboreal, or the high-octane, speed-is-everything Team Kinetic?
Wear your team's colors and apparel with pride, and receive exclusive team gear
Your Rep points go towards your team's total Rep, and exclusive prizes are awarded to the top team
Hang out with your team-mates in the Descenders Overworld, then spectate their runs and cheer them on
Gain access to your team's exclusive channel on the Descenders Discord server
35. FlatOut 4: Total Insanity
FlatOut Is Back!
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™, where reckless driving has never been this much fun.
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™ blends everything everyone has ever loved about FlatOut into one offering. Gamers will also be introduced to all new and exciting features, game modes, and vehicles which will soon become personal favorites. Another installment of nitro fueled demolition and derby racing featuring a variety of tracks, modes, arenas and multi-player options are available. Welcome back to FlatOut!
Exclusive to STEAM version of FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™
• Big Picture Mode
• Steam Achievements
• Partial Steam Controller Support
• Steam Leader Boards
• Steam Cloud
• Steam Trading Cards
• Exclusive Arena: Ice Lake Arena
• 2 Exclusive Drivers: Gadget Stewart and Dave Worker
• 2 Exclusive Vehicles: Ice breaker and Repair truck
• Steam Workshop coming 30 days post launch
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™ Features
• High Speed racing and collisions on a variety of tracks and environments
• Customizable Cars: Gamers will unlock 27 cars to customize and race, including tributes to fan favorites and new additions to the garage
• Gamepad Controller Support
• Dynamic Tracks: FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™ features 20 tracks including traditional derby racing, time trials, arenas, assault levels, carnage levels and much more
• Destructible Environments: Chaos and destruction return to the world of racing with high speed collisions and wild destructible environments
• The Legendary Stunt Mode: Featuring 12 stunts in total. Six new stunts and six re-imagined classic stunt mini-games await fans in search of epic crashes and death-defying maneuvers
• Arena Mode: Three game play styles including Death Match, Capture the Flag and Survivor
• New Assault Mode: An arsenal of deadly weapons at your disposal to slow or destroy opponents
• Single Player: Race, Destroy and enjoy Stuntman mode offline before showing off your skills in multi-player
• Multiplayer Mayhem: Competitive online modes allow up to eight players to master destruction arenas, race courses and set traps
• Hot Seat Mode: Take turns with your family and friends in hot seat competition of Stunts
• Thumping Indie Soundtrack: FlatOut features a global range of over 35 amazing indie music tracks
• Male and Female Drivers: 12 Drivers: 6 males and 6 females:
• + 2 Exclusives: Gadget Stewart and Dave Worker
• Uses the power of next gen devices with high end 3-D rendering
• Sophisticated Physics engine based on Nvidia PhysX and KT Engine
Categories in common with FlatOut 4: Total Insanity: Racing
You have the tools you'll need to bring any airplane to life. Snap parts together to build your airplane's body. Place engines to add thrust. Design and attach wings and then strap yourself into the cockpit and see how it flies.
Over 100,000 airplanes are available to download for free from SimplePlanes.com Find anything from old WW2 bombers to next generation fighters to sci-fi spacecrafts. You can upload your own airplanes and rise through the ranks from a bronze builder to a gold level builder.
DYNAMIC FLIGHT MODEL
Flight simulation at its finest. Every little change you make in the designer impacts how the airplane flies. Weight distribution, thrust, lift, and drag are all calculated continuously while flying. Parts can break off in spectacular fashion while flying due to over-stress or by hitting something. The fun won't stop there though. You can keep on flying even with a missing wing if you've got the skills.CHALLENGES
Climb into the cockpit of one of your custom aircraft and see how it does in the challenges. The challenges will keep you entertained for hours. Land on aircraft carriers, escort bombers, dodge surface-to-air missiles, race through courses, and so much more.SANDBOX
Use all available parts to build airplanes with no restrictions. The sky is the limit. Literally.
Modding is fully supported so you can build your own parts and environments. Download our Unity package which includes specially designed tools to aid in designing and building mods which you can then share with your friends and the community.
37. WRC 4 FIA World Rally Championship
Show off your style and win the FIA WORLD RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP 2013 season!
Experience the 2013 season with the drivers, cars and courses of the WRC, WRC2, WRC3 and, for the first time, Junior WRC championships. Take advantage of an improved graphics engine and unprecedented realism that lets you develop new driving styles on surfaces that are more lifelike than ever. Play online against your friends morning, noon and night on one of the 78 available courses, each tougher than the last.
• The official 2013 FIA World Rally Championship videogame
• 65 official cars and colours
• 78 courses in 13 different countries
• An incredibly authentic and immersive career mode
• All weather conditions and road surfaces
• Online multiplayer mode for up to 16 people
38. F1 2014
Feel the power of new turbocharged FORMULA ONE cars in the most accessible FORMULA 1 video game yet. F1 2014 features all the cars, drivers and circuits from the 2014 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, including new tracks in Russia and Austria, the return of the Hockenheimring in Germany and the 2014 FORMULA 1 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX which ran at night for the first time in 2014. A new driver evaluation system which tunes the game to your level, shorter career options, refined handling and new Very Easy difficulty level brings FORMULA ONE alive for absolute novices. Experienced gamers can customise their settings to enjoy a more serious simulation of the demands placed upon FORMULA ONE drivers. An expanded Scenario mode, extensive online multiplayer options and split-screen racing enhances F1 2014’s recreation of the world of FORMULA ONE for long-established fans and newcomers to the series.
NEW CIRCUITS – Race the new Spielberg circuit in Austria, the new Sochi Autodrom in Russia and the return of the Hockenheimring, plus experience the 2014 FORMULA 1 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX which was run as a night race for the first time this year
ALL THE CARS, ALL THE STARS – F1 2014 features all of the new season’s driver changes up and down the grid and the dramatic changes in this season’s cars
EXTENSIVE MULTIPLAYER OPTIONS – Prove yourself in two-player split-screen or online in 16 player races with 6 AI to simulate full 22 car grids
DRIVER EVALUATION SYSTEM – Replacing the Young Driver Test in-game is the driver evaluation system, which tunes the game to your level following a one lap race
RACENET – Track your stats and get new regular online challenges with RaceNet, Codemasters’ free online community hub
ERS DEBUTS – Replacing last season’s KERS system, ERS delivers drivers more power automatically and opens up overtaking opportunities – feel how this extra power changes the race
EXPANDED SCENARIO MODE – Complete an increased range of scenarios based on real-world racing situations and earn medals in this extended mode
REFINED HANDLING -Enhanced game physics combine with refined handling via gamepads to deliver a more authentic and accessible driving experience for all players
TURBOCHARGED FORMULA ONE – Experience the raw power delivered by the new turbochargers in changes the handling in each F1 2014 car
ENHANCED CAREER MODES - Play through a full FORMULA ONE season or choose from shorter seasons, including 7 race and 12 race options.
39. Next Day: Survival
Hello everyone! We'd like to inform you that we've opened early access testing. We'll be glad if you support us not only by searching for errors, but also financially. If you want to play only the final version of the game, please don't buy it right now, just add it to the wish list.
Next Day: Survival is a multi-player SURVIVAL game with elements of RPG. Its action takes place in an imaginary country in Eastern Europe, a large part of whose territory is contaminated with toxic fog. The player's main task is to survive, to develop his game character's skills, and to interact with the surrounding world, other players, and non-player characters (NPCs). In the course of the game, the character earns a reputation, which gives him the chance to join various factions of survivors, each with their own features and limitations.
*Several additional game modes: Single, PvE
*Big, open world
*Interaction and shootouts with NPCs
*System of factions and character reputation
*Variety of transport
*Story and quests related to the factions
*Large selection of blade weapons and firearms
*Crafting, interaction with the environment, and obtaining needed resources
*Extensive system for managing a character's health
40. Scania Truck Driving Simulator
Get behind the wheel of one of the most iconic trucks on the road with this highly detailed Scania R-series truck simulation by SCS Software, developers of Euro Truck Simulator 2.
Prove your truck skills - Put your driving skills to the ultimate test with 10 individual truck maneuvering challenges that serve as a practical exam as you strive to gain your driving licence. Complete intricately designed courses and tasks, in realistic environments that put you firmly into the driver's seat.
- Can you avoid obstacles whilst reversing a trailer?
- Do you have the lateral thinking required to find your way through a complex obstacle track?
- Can you park with precision?
Compete - Once you have mastered the basics and gained your licence, compete against the best as you take part in a dozen disciplines inspired by the Young European Truck Driver competition - the virtual re-creation of Scania Driver Competition events. Learn the tricks to navigate your truck with centimetre precision!
Drive of your life - If that is not enough, experience the drive of your life, with a series of over a dozen ultimate challenges that put man and machine to the test. From mountain roads, to bad weather, to blocked routes, you will need to work in perfect harmony with your Scania truck to reach your destination safely.
Freeform missions - Drive through in a series of freeform missions, that has you delivering the goods around a huge, intricately detailed 3D city. Pick the loads that appeal to you as you ferry freight with complete freedom!
Learn more about Scania - Take the opportunity to learn more about the world leading Scania trucks with a unique opportunity for a virtual visit to Scania's own Demo Centre - the very place where Scania shows off its vehicles to VIP guests!
Online leaderboards - Upload your high scores and download the best result charts to see how you rank against the experts. Study the techniques used by the masters in downloadable re-plays that both teach and inspire virtual Scania drivers!
Virtual truck gallery - When you want to take a short break from the wheel, what better than a visit to the virtual gallery. A must-have for any Scania truck fan: feast your eyes on a vast gallery of Scania vehicles photos and videos. Check out highlights from previous seasons' Young European Truck Driver competitions to whet your appetite as you strive to match the performances of the true masters of trucking.
41. BAJA: Edge of Control HD
Baja: Edge of Control HD is the carefully remastered version of the original off-road racer from 2008 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. This truly unique game contains more than 1,000 miles of the toughest terrain Mother Nature has to offer, including the steepest mountains, thickest mud and deepest canyons known to man.
Only the HD version features much crisper and more detailed visuals running at super smooth framerates in up to 4K screen resolution.
With more than 160 sponsored vehicles in eight classes , including Trophy Trucks, 4x4s and buggies, Baja: Edge of Control HD features a full array of upgradeable options with hundreds of authentic parts that affect each vehicle's performance.
Players will put their off-road machines to the test in near-vertical Hill Climb challenges, head-to-head Open Class races, circuit races and the ultimate off-road endurance challenge: the Baja! Baja: Edge of Control HD contains more than 100 tracks across all landscapes in races that can last up to four hours.
The game's revolutionary vehicle physics deliver unprecedented life-like handling, and a support management system that allows gamers to monitor and repair realistic vehicle damage as fenders fly, tires are blown, suspension is stressed and engines overheat.
- 4 player split screen and 16 player online multiplayer
- More than 160 vehicles to choose from
- Monitor and repair vehicle damage via truck and helicopter teams
- Revolutionary vehicle physics respond to every bump and rut you drive over
- 200 authentic vehicle parts to help fine-tune the performance of your off-road machine
- More than 100 tracks, nine open worlds and 1000 miles of drive-to-horizon landscape
- Lots of different events, including Hill Climb, Baja Endurance Races, Circuit Track Races and more
- Free roaming gameplay: drive as far as you want and find hidden tracks, jumps and more off-road madness
- Greater immersion via various graphical improvements including better textures, higher framerate and increased details
- More authentic racing by improved rendering techniques for shadows, lighting and dust effects
- More accessible gameplay due to improved controls, user interface and an easier career start
42. WRC 5 FIA World Rally Championship
WRC 5: the best rally simulation.
Find all the cars, all the drivers and all the official rallies of the 2015 FIA World Rally Championship in THE racing simulation standard. Feel the impact of the different road surfaces on how your vehicle handles thanks to a brand new physics engine that faithfully recreates the sensations of driving on gravel, snow, asphalt, dirt, ice and sand. Experience the spirit of the 13 rallies held around the world! Drive both night and day in sunshine, rain and snow.
Learn the basics with the new Rally School mode, perfect your skills in Career mode, customise settings, compete against other drivers online and become a true rally champion!
Categories in common with WRC 5 FIA World Rally Championship: Racing
43. Dakar 18
In Dakar 18 you can choose between 5 vehicle categories:
- UTV (SxS)
- Cars: Peugeot, Mini, Toyota, Renault, Mitsubishi
starring Carlos Sainz, Stéphane Peterhansel, Sebastien Loeb, Nasser Al Attiyah, Nani Roma, Orlando Terranova, Mikko Hirvonen, Bryce Menzies, Emiliano Spataro, Carlos Sousa and many others.
- Motorcycles: KTM, Honda, Yamaha, Husqvarna
starring Mathias Walkner, Sam Sunderland, Joan Barreda, Adrien Van Beveren, Pablo Quintanilla, Laia Sanz and many others
- Quads: Yamaha Raptor
starring Ignacio Casale, Sergey Karyakin, Alexis Hernandez, Rafal Sonik
- Trucks: Kamaz, Maz, Tatra, MAN
starring Eduardo Nikolaev, Martin Kolomy, Aleksandr Vasilevski and many others.
- SxS: Polaris
starring Patrice Garrouste, Claude Fournier and many others
- Huge Cross-Country Open World: driving experience across Peru, Bolivia and Argentina with more than 12,000km2 of open world that doesn’t limit you to a track or certain roads
- Dakar Rally 2018 simulated 14 stages from Lima to Córdoba
- Realistic Graphics: through the conversion of satellite images on the game terrain
- Realistic Road Book Navigation System: Simulating the official Road Books of the Dakar Rally 2018 to guide you across that immense landscape where you’re free to roam. Can you get to the finish line without getting lost?
- Time and Weather Simulation: Get stuck in dry sand under the burning sun or fight against deep mud in heavy rain or river beds!
- Rescue and Repair: Are you just driving for victory or willing to stop and help others in need? Towing a stuck competitor will provide you extra repair points. You will need them!
- Single-player and Multiplayer: The game features a full-fledged online and offline multiplayer experience and competition. Race up to seven other competitors in online stages or play with a friend on split screen!
Categories in common with Dakar 18: Racing
44. 18 Wheels of Steel: American Long Haul
Your American Dream Starts Behind the Wheel of Your Own Big Rig!
North America's open roads await! You ain't working for the Man any more! You're the owner of your own trucking business and you call the shots. Build your empire one rig at a time to dominate the roadways and outbid the competition. Can you handle the pressure? Your American Dream starts behind the wheel of your own big rig.
- Bid - May the best man win. Do you take what the company is bidding for a job or do you move on and lose valuable time? Remember - Profit is King!
- Haul - Start behind the wheel transporting 45+ types of cargo–including livestock, chemicals, and mobile homes–cross country to bring in the big bucks.
- Handle - These beasts don't drive themselves! Back up to loading docks, manage your fuel, and maintain your trucks in peak condition.
- Dominate - Move it better and faster than your competition. Build your reputation coast to coast as you long haul across 48 states, Canada and now Mexico!
- Grow- Build your business and add rigs to your fleet. Own up to 37 mammoth machines and trailers.
Categories in common with 18 Wheels of Steel: American Long Haul: Racing
45. WRC 7 FIA World Rally Championship
Take on all the challenges of the 2017 World Rally Championship: the official cars and drivers, 13 countries, 52 Special Stages, every surface, more powerful cars, more demanding physics, longer races, and an eSports mode to keep you on the edge of your seat all year round. Choose among cars from prestigious manufacturers such as Hyundai, Toyota, Citroën, and Ford, perfectly recreated for a realistic driving experience. 55 official teams are available, including a large selection of WRC 2 and WRC Junior drivers. The 13 Epic Stages offer an unprecedented gaming experience with special stages that last more than 15 minutes: the ultimate endurance test for both drivers and WRC fans!
– New physics bring to life all the power of the WRC 2017 cars.
– Completely overhauled tracks provide an ultra-realistic driving experience.
– Local split screen multiplayer.
– New online challenges each week.
46. Hard Truck Apocalypse: Arcade / Ex Machina: Arcade
Hard Truck Apocalypse: Arcade/Ex Machina Arcade - is the races through the deserted prairies and canyons of northern America, infected by a fatal virus. You are to find the reasons of the global catastrophe described in the original game Hard Truck: Apocalypse. The game is a standalone project, with the gameplay that's different from the original game. INCLUDED IN EX MACHINA GOLD EDITION
47. MX vs. ATV Unleashed
Rainbow Studios has mastered ATV’s, conquered motocross, and now redefines the genre they built on the PC. Rainbow Studios isn’t the only one building anymore, as the MX vs ATV Unleashed franchise introduces a track editor for the first time, allowing players to create the ultimate offroad environments. Race through miles of open terrain and vast environments in a multitude of vehicles vying to own the offroad. Immense freeworld areas boast a variety of specialized SuperMoto, Short track, Hill climb, and Waypoint races. Just when you think you’ve reached the pinnacle of racing, an assortment of freeworld challenges, freestyle competitions, and a variety of mini games await. Take on the racing world in an attempt to knock off motocross and ATV riders in over 50 technical supercross and rugged outdoor tracks. Throughout the season, motocross bikes and ATV’s collide on the same track to determine racing’s best machine. The most complete offroad experience unleashes the power into the players hands on the PC.Key FeaturesTrack editor: create the ultimate off-road environment, take it online and race all challengers
New off-road vehicles: rip through the sand dunes in two new ATV models, launch off snow-capped mountains with a redesigned monster truck, or show off two new pimped out 4x4 golf karts to country-club friends
New racing events, mini-games, and freestyle challenges: SuperMoto, Short track, Hill climbs, Way point races, Monster Mash, Gap Jumps, and more
New outdoor freestyle: check your skills in pulling off over 40 rider stunts in this new game mode
Open class competition: race numerous off-road vehicles in six-player multiplayer races
Ultra-realistic physics: Rainbow's "Rhythm Racing" physics engine perfectly re-creates each vehicle's real-world handling to conquer all dangerous terrain
Rainbow Studios: the creators of Motocross Madness return to their PC roots with the ultimate offroad racing game
48. Off-Road Drive
Off-Road Drive, the off-road racing simulation for PC, is the first game ever to deliver a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience. Players will take part in The Russian trophy, Off-Road Trial, Thai Trophy and many other events through the worst driving conditions with a variety of natural obstacles like swamps, rocks, snow and sand.
No other game features this variety of off-road sport vehicles including tuned stock SUVs and trucks, as well as several classes of prototypes specifically built for off-road driving. The vehicles can be equipped with an assortment of special cross-country equipment and accessories including winches, low gear, differential gear locking, clinometer, altimeter, tire air pressure control, sand tracks, etc.
There has never been such an innovative simulation of interactive terrain response as well. Terrain under the vehicle will act just like it does in real life, the car will sink in dirt, the dirt will create a rut and will stick to the car and tires affecting its handling. Stones will fly from underneath the wheels and damage other trucks. The game will feature various surfaces that will not only affect tire friction but have complex reactions based on car weight, speed, wheel torque, tire condition, time on this surface, depth of car immersion into the surface and much more.
- Leading international off-road championships.
- Racing and mud bogging.
- Tough challenges and obstacles to beat.
- Special off-road equipment and accessories (Lowered gearing, front/rear locking differentials, winch, etc.).
49. Diesel Guns
Diesel guns is a mind blowing fast paced online car-shooter. Cars equipped with deadly guns (rocket launcher, homing missiles, mines, machine gun, sticky grenades and more) that are full of thirst to blow everybody up and destroy everything around. Cars that totally went out of their mind, rush around doing stuff that normal cars should never do: jumping up to the sky and slam down with a big shockwave, ramming each other and jumping on each other's heads thinking they are SuperMario... all that and a lot more insane abnormal things is Diesel Guns!!Early Access FeaturesThe core gameplay of Diesel Guns is done and fully playable and includes:
- classic deathmatch gamemode;
- 3 maps for classic deathmatch;
- 4 vehicle classes with unique specifications and abilities;
- 5 weapons with two fire modes.
- 3 game modes (classic deathmatch, co-op defense mode and 3 vs 1 hunting mode);
- 8 maps for classic deathmatch, 3 maps for hunting mode and one big map for co-op defense mode;
- 6 vehicle classes + retro car skins for each vehicle class;
- 9 weapons with two fire modes and bonus mega shot;
- special weapon for each vehicle class;
- 6 powerful bonus weapons.
50. Woodcutter Simulator 2013
Woodcutter Simulator 2013 allows the player to control and operate an entire lumber mill. From clearing woods to the evacuation of the logs, the player has to undertake all arising tasks to complete numerous missions – from cutting trees for demanding customers to producing woodchips for heating purposes.
Besides heavy machinery like cutter, feller buncher and puller the player can finally simply use a chainsaw for working in the woods. With all this, the Woodcutter Simulator 2013 offers the players a great feeling.Features
- Work with the chainsaw in 1st-person-view
- Direct delivery with trucks
- New forest areas with new tasks
- Day and night phases and varying weather
- Realistic physics
- Challenging Missions
- Detailed graphic and carefully crafted environment
- New low-loading truck
- New Objects and Quests
- Additional Missions
- New Vehicle for chipped wood production
Categories in common with Woodcutter Simulator 2013: Simulation