The best games like Wreckfest are:
- arrow_rightBorderlands 2
- arrow_rightGrand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- arrow_rightGrand Theft Auto IV
- arrow_rightFar Cry 5
- arrow_rightGrand Theft Auto III
- arrow_rightCastle Crashers
- arrow_rightGRID 2
- arrow_rightTrackmania Turbo
100 Best Games Like Wreckfest:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (88)
- PlayStation 4 (88)
- iOS (55)
- Android (31)
- macOS (66)
- Linux (37)
- Nintendo Switch (28)
- Nintendo 3DS (5)
- Nintendo DS (16)
- Xbox 360 (80)
- Xbox (13)
- PlayStation 3 (96)
- PlayStation 2 (40)
- PlayStation (11)
- PS Vita (8)
- PSP (10)
- Wii U (10)
- Wii (26)
- GameCube (9)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (6)
- Game Boy Color (3)
- SNES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (4)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (4)
- Web (1)
1. Borderlands 2
Sequel to the 4-player cooperative FPS RPG Borderlands, where the new team of Vault Hunters arrives on the infamous planet Pandora in order to get the riches, hidden inside the Vault, and help to free the planet from the Handsome Jack, President of Hyperion. Clear out the endless waves and groups and marauders with various weapon types and character abilities.
Unlike the first game, Borderlands 2 provided DLC not only expanding the world of Pandora with stand-alone story campaigns but adding 2 more characters. Now the main cast consists of Gunzerker Salvador(dual-wields guns at command), Siren Maya (holds and paralyzes the enemy), Commando Axton (summons turrets) and Zer0 the Assasin (invisible sniper ninja). But with the DLC players can try out summoning giant flying robots with Gaige the Mechromancer and Krieg the Psycho.
Most of the game charm and popularity of Borderlands 2 comes from the supporting cast and the personalities of the NPC, making this fast-paced shooter with optional cover stand out.
2. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas is the seventh entry in the series in the GTA franchise, but only second big title after GTA - Vice City. Setting up in fictional state San Andreas, you follow the story of CJ, a member of one of the multiple gangs in the city. CJ's family is being attacked in drive shooting which resulted in the death of CJ's mother, so he returns to home from Liberty City. Meeting the rest of the family at his mom's funeral, he decides to rebuild the gang and gain control of the state.
The game makes a brilliant connection with missions and open world actions that you are able to do around the cities. You can steal cars, buy guns, hunt for collectables and do some side quests, while different characters give you specific missions in order to push the plot forward. Streets are filled with people as well as plenty of vehicles to steal. Fictional brands of cars, tanks, bikes are available to be stolen from any place around the city. Armoury contains pistols, rifles, hand-machine guns or a rocket launcher as well as melee weapons giving player freedom in anything he's doing in GTA.
Categories in common with Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas: Action
3. Grand Theft Auto IV
Every crime story is a story of a search for success. The player will become Niko Bellic, immigrant arriving at the Liberty City to reunite with his cousin Roman and find the man that betrayed him and his army unit fifteen years prior to the events of the game. While protecting his cousin, Niko has to deal with loan sharks, Russian mobsters, and other gangs. After the third game, GTA brought more realism to the player, in order to make the city and its people look more believable. Street vendors on every corner will sell food that replenishes health, bars with playable dart boards, bowling alleys and even comedy clubs and movie theatres. Open world will allow players not only hang out with important NPC in order to receive bonuses and unlocks but taking girls on the dates as well, to help Niko settle. Multiplayer mode allows up to 32 players to explore the copy of the single-player city and initiate multiplayer activities, like races or Deathmatches.
4. Far Cry 5
Far Cry 5 is an open-world adventure first-person shooter developed by Ubisoft Montreal. It is the fifth main installment in the series.
Welcome to Hope County, Montana, where a violent religious doomsday cult appeared. You play as a junior deputy sheriff who gets trapped in the Hope County as all the ways out the county are now patrolled with cultists and all external communication is cut off. It is your job to free the county of cultists.
For the first time in the series, the game features a character creation screen. A wide range of weaponry which varies from pistols to grenade launchers is available to the player. Various vehicles are also at your exposal: cars, planes, helicopters, and so on.
The game puts a strong emphasis on building the resistance to the cultists. Players have to recruit the locals in order to have more fighters and gain reputation.
A welcome addition to the game is the so-called Guns For Hire system. It allows the players to choose one of the comrades that will follow them anywhere. For example, hiring a sniper will help the player spot enemy targets in the distance.
The whole game can be played in both singleplayer and co-op modes.
5. Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Auto III is an open-world action game, a part of the criminal franchise GTA. As the first in the series 3D game with high-quality textures, GTA III became exemplary in its genre.
The action is located in fictional Liberty City. Its map is divided into three parts – each becomes available gradually, depending on the storyline progress. The player takes control of the character from the third-person view.
The classic feature of GTA III is the ability to interact with the world: explore the map either on foot or by car, contact with other characters, visit weapon stores and shoot everywhere. Although GTA III is another chapter of the franchise, its plot is unique.
The story begins with the dynamic bank robbery. During the heist scene, the main character (silent and unnamed for the whole game) gets betrayed by his accomplice Catalina. By good fortune, the protagonist escapes from imprisonment and starts making both ends meet in Liberty City after being deceived. Therefore, his only wish – also the main idea of the storyline – to take the revenge on the former partner.
Categories in common with Grand Theft Auto III: Action
6. Castle Crashers
Castle Crashers is 2D beat-em-up game with role-playing elements developed by Behemoth. It was initially released in 2008 via Xbox Live Arcade with following ports for PS3, Windows, and macOS. In 2015 it was remastered as Castle Crashers Remastered and was released for Xbox One.
You play as a knight sent by the king to defeat an evil wizard who stole the king’s daughters and captured and mystical gem. The gameplay is very reminiscent of older side-scrolling beat-em-up titles. It can be summarized as a player has to defeat waves of enemies in different locations using his weapons and magical abilities. However, it also incorporates some role-playing elements such as acquiring gaining new levels which allow a player to enhance his stats and acquire new moves. One of the gameplay’s focal points is cooperative multiplayer with the support for up to 4 players which is available both locally and online.
The game shares significant Behemoth hand-drawn visual style which was used before in Alien Hominid and would be later used in studio’s BattleBlock Theater and Pit People.
7. GRID 2
GRID 2 is a racing game, the sequel to Race Driver: GRID.
In the centre of the "story" GRID 2 is a racing championship, which we gradually promote around the world. Money is not needed, the main thing is to conquer the audience. The race will be held in such places as Paris, Hong Kong, Chicago, Dubai, etc. All the tracks, drivers, teams, cars and sponsors in the game are real.
Compared to GRID (the first part of the series), there are more modes. There were races on the so-called "Checkpoint", endurance race and other several options. And the significant thing now that there is no driving on the rails, sudden acceleration of rivals and unpunished wiping of bumpers (also, damage to the machine is not displayed on the screen, it is necessary to focus on its behaviour and the replica of racing engineer).
The main feature of GRID is time rewinding. The number of rewinds is limited, but with this, you can save yourself from a fatal outcome.
8. Trackmania Turbo
Test your skills in outlandish tracks and challenge your friends at home (offline splitscreen) or online.
- 4 ENVIRONMENTS = 4 GAMEPLAYS
- Rollercoaster Lagoon: Defy gravity in a tropical paradise, racing on magnetic tracks.
- International Stadium: Use your driving skills to master the tracks of this worldwide competition.
- Canyon Grand Drift: Drift your way through narrow tracks in this red canyon landscape.
- Valley Down & Dirty: Use air control and jump through the hills in this countryside setting.
- CAMPAIGN MODE
Unlock up to 200 unique tracks in over 5 difficulty levels. Drive your way to the tops of worldwide rankings!
- DOUBLE DRIVER
For the first time in a racing game, team up with a friend and control one car with two controllers!
Design your own tracks or simply generate random ones. Save and share your best tracks to make the competition last forever.
- VR COMPATIBLE
The immersion in the arcade racing univers goes to another level with 40 exclusive VR tracks.
VR recommended system requirements:
- Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290 or better.
- CPU: Intel Core i5 4590 / FX-8350.
- RAM: 8GB or more.
- Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290 or better.
9. Battlefield: Bad Company 2
The sequel to Battlefield: Bad Company is the ninth game in the Battlefield series overall. The plot is set in an alternate history timeline, in which there's an ongoing war between the United States and Russia; and the Russians are winning. They have already conquered most of Eurasia and made Latin American Countries their allies. The protagonist is a member of Bravo-2 spec ops squad. He is tasked with eliminating colonel Arkady Kirilenko, the leader of a secret project that is about to produce a Russian superweapon that can be used to defeat the US once and for all. The rest of Bravo-2 is computer-controlled. The NPC will assist the player and are technically immortal; however, they cannot complete missions without player's actions.
While most of the time you play as infantry, there are certain stages where players can drive tanks, helicopters, gun turrets and other vehicles. One of the most distinctive features of the game's Frostbite engine is that all elements of the environment are fully destructible. Besides plot-driven single-player campaign, there's also multiplayer that allows five different modes. All characters are divided into four classes: Assault, Engineer, Medic, and Recon. Medics, in particular, can speed up the health regeneration; however, lost hit points are slowly restored by themselves.
10. DiRT Rally
DiRT Rally is out now for Linux
DiRT Rally for Mac is standing by for Metal
DiRT Rally is the most authentic and thrilling rally game ever made, road-tested over 80 million miles by the DiRT community. It perfectly captures that white knuckle feeling of racing on the edge as you hurtle along dangerous roads at breakneck speed, knowing that one crash could irreparably harm your stage time.
DiRT Rally also includes officially licensed World Rallycross content, allowing you to experience the breathless, high-speed thrills of some of the world’s fastest off-road cars as you trade paint with other drivers at some of the series’ best-loved circuits, in both singleplayer and high-intensity multiplayer races.
• ICONIC RALLY CARS - DiRT Rally boasts over 40 of the most iconic and relevant cars from yesteryear through to modern day, representing the cars that the players want, and the ones that make the most sense for the surfaces they race on.
• SIX MASSIVE RALLIES WITH OVER 70 STAGES - Head to the muddy paths of Wales, the dusty trails of Greece and the icy tarmac of Monte Carlo. Take on the legendary hillclimb of Pikes Peak, the snowy thrills of Sweden, and the epic scenery of Finland.
• OFFICIAL FIA WORLD RALLYCROSS CONTENT – Race at the Lydden Hill, Holjes and Hell tracks in six of the fastest off-road cars and take on your friends in high intensity, bumper-to-bumper multiplayer racing.
• CUSTOM RALLY EVENTS: Take any car on any track – configure and compete in single or multi-stage events.
• RALLY CHAMPIONSHIPS: Start on the bottom rung of the rally ladder and compete in a succession of events, earning points and money on your way to promotion. Use skilful driving and manage your repair schedules as you work your way to the top division and earn the most lucrative rewards.
• UPGRADES, REPAIRS, SETUP AND TUNING - DiRT Rally delivers depth in areas beyond driving – elements such as repairs, upgrades, and setup & tuning add a rich and strategic dimension to your rally experience.
• CHALLENGING, UNCOMPROMISING HANDLING MODEL - Codemasters has completely rebuilt the physical simulation for DIRT Rally to adequately capture how it feels to race across changing surfaces and has created brand new models for differential, suspension, engine mapping and turbo modelling.
• TEAM MANAGEMENT - Hire and fire your crew members each of whom which will have different skills, improving repair times for different parts of the car. Teach them new skills as they gain experience and work together as a team to improve your performance in events.
• PLAYER LEAGUE SUPPORT - Get together with friends and run your very own racing league. Join or create unlimited leagues and run them how and when you want.
• DAILY, WEEKLY AND MONTHLY ONLINE CHALLENGES - It’s you versus the entire DiRT community in a series of one-day, week-long and month-long challenges to earn in-game credits to improve your car and team.
GRID is a racing simulator that lets the player dive into the motorsport, assume the real racer’s role and even control his own racing team. Races and racing championships are held in three main locations – the United States, Europe, and Japan. All racing circuits in the game are the mixture of imaginary and the existing ones. The gameplay is divided into 6 racing classes: GT championships, drifting, touge (climbing the narrow mountain pass like Pikes Peak), open wheel racing, demolition derby, and 24 Hours of Le Mans (additional at the end of the season). Each car of 43 available in the game is tied to one of the event types. Several professional teams compete within these championships. Therefore, to start the career player have to choose one of the disciplines and a professional team to join. While progressing GRID gives an opportunity to create your own racing team, hire sponsors and other drivers, and participate in different events. The gameplay also has a remarkable feature called “flashback” that allows rewinding time to prevent driver’s mistakes.
12. Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter is an HD remaster of 2001 FPS Serious Sam: The First Encounter developed by Croteam.
The story takes place in a near future where humanity has unraveled an ancient artifact in Egypt which allowed for major technological advancements such as deep space travel. While exploring the space, Sam awakens an alien named Mental that destroys any intelligent life in the universe every 100.000 years. In an effort to save humanity, scientists send Sam back in time in order to kill Mental and prevent any destruction from happening in the first place.
The game features large-scale linear levels that are free for the player to explore as there are secrets hidden throughout them. Most of the levels follow a similar pattern of multiple arenas where players fight several waves of enemies connected by a pathway between them. The scoring system is also present. Player's score depends on the difficulty they play on and on the type of enemy they kill.
Players can get additional information on the enemies, weapons or the surroundings via NETRICSA, an implant inside Sam's skull.
Serious Sam HD: TFE also features multiplayer and co-op with up to 16 people.
13. The Flame in the Flood
The Flame in the Flood is a roguelike survival game developed by The Molasses Flood.
The players objective is to survive the long river journey through the post-societal America. In order to survive, it is crucial to scavenge resources, look for food, find shelter, mend your boat and take care of your health.
The players have a certain time limit as they have to advance further the river before the rains catch up with them.
The game features a crafting system, hence why it is important to look for various objects in the game world. A complicated wound treatment system is also present in the game as players have to know how to treat a snake bite or hypothermia.
The developers put a strong emphasis on procedural generation used in the game. Anything from the river itself to every AI encounter is generated on-the-go. Fear, hunger, and aggression affect the NPCs behavior.
Resembling a roguelike genre, the death in-game is permanent to some degree. You will have to start from the head of the river but you are able to save some of your items using your faithful dog.
14. The Crew
The Crew is an online driving simulator developed by Ivory Tower.
Alex Taylor, the brother of a 5-10 motor club founder Dayton, helps his brother run some errands. But it does not go according to plan as Dayton gets killed. Alex is framed for his murder and sent to prison. Five years pass, an FBI agent proposes a deal to Alex. He will be let go if he helps expose a corrupt FBI Special Agent. Alex agrees and sets out to seek revenge.
The Crew features a vast open world that resembles the scaled down version of the modern United States. The map is divided into five regions each of which features different geography and weather. The game's missions can be played alone or in a player's crew. The game is online-only nonetheless. Apart from the usual races, players can participate in so-called skill challenges. After every mission, the player's score is saved and displayed to all his friends. Online matchmaking allows up to eight players to participate in one race.
15. Sanctum 2
Sanctum 2 is a first-person shooter game, the second installment in Sanctum series by Coffee Stain Studios.
The story takes place on planet Loek-III colonized by people. The colonies are built around the Cores, large spheres of energy that make Loek atmosphere suitable for humans. You take a role of one of four Core Guardians team members. There are 4 characters in the game with its unique abilities and characteristics and several unlockable weapons for every one of them.
The gameplay may be essentially described as a mix of FPS and tower defense. Every level is necessarily a tower-defense-style map with the main building, the Core, which player has to protect from waves of enemies, coming from the access shafts. Every round consists of two phases: building phase, when the player can build towers and walls that help hold back waves of enemies, and defending phase when the player has to kill enemies in order not to let them destroy the Core.
16. FlatOut 2
The second part of the FlatOut series offers a variety of racing options. This part of the series has street racing as its main theme.
The game includes 34 cars divided by three types: "derby", "race" and "street". As the player's career progresses, he or she can unlock more cars that include everything up to school buses. Each car has its unique characteristics and may require different driving styles. The player can also upgrade his or her existing vehicle instead of purchasing a new one.
In the career mode, the game includes more than 30 tracks with varied environment and length. The levels often allow more than one route to choose from at any lap. AI-controlled opponents have personalities that define their driving style. Besides the races, there are mini-games that offer the player to perform stunts.
Differences from the original game
Compared to the first part, the sequel doubled on the number of available cars, tracks, and mini-games. FlatOut 2 also introduced longer tournaments and online multiplayer. There's also an improved physics engine. The tire grip was enhanced, making the controls more sturdy, and the cars are now less likely to bounce off the track.
There's also a ragdoll physics model that defines the movements of the driver within the car. After crashes and during the stunt mini-games the driver may even fly out of the car. In some mini-games, the goal is to throw the driver's body as far as possible or to land it on a designated target.
17. Crazy Taxi (1999)
Crazy Taxi is the renewed version of arcade machine title of the same name that was released in 1999. It’s a taxi driver simulator. The goal of the game is to deliver passengers to their destinations, performing numerous tricks. The game also features 16 mini-games.
Crazy Taxi follows the classic mechanics of score games: you need to get from a passenger as much money as possible. In the beginning you can choose a driver and a car; their stats are quite similar with slight differences in speed and turning. To raise your tips you need to reach the destination on time. To earn extra money you can perform multiple tricks, including drifts, jumps, near-misses, and combos of these moves.
Driving through the city isn’t that easy as it seems to be. There are numerous obstacles in your way, such as frustratingly slowly buses, that make you take risks during your maneuvers on the road. Moreover, the amount of potential passengers is limited: once you pick up a person, it’s unavailable for the rest of the game.
18. SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED
Shift 2: Unleashed (Unleashed) Need for Speed: Shift. The sequel expands on many aspects that were introduced in the original.
The game offers 148 cars from 36 manufacturers and 35 different tracks on which players can compete in several types of races.
The game is not overloaded with plot details, not directly related to car racing. The main character is a novice racer who wants to become a champion - and that’s it!
The same approach is seen in many other characteristics of the game. In particular, in the organization of management and in the system of admission to the following levels. Much has been done in these things easier than one might have expected. At the same time, the game is a full-fledged car racing simulator - you need to control different cars in different ways, in full dependence on engine power, front or rear wheel drive, as well as on tuned systems installed on the car, parts and corresponding settings. Even one detail can significantly change the ride.
The creators of the game emphasize the difference between arcade type games and car simulators - and refer Shift 2: Unleashed to the genre of realistic car simulators. This is a game about real life.
In contrast to the realistic movement of cars, the racetracks in the game do not always repeat their real prototypes. However, all changes in the configuration of the tracks are undertaken in order to make the game more interesting.
Among the main innovations of the game are: an in-helmet camera, a hot dog.
'Helmet-camera' - allowing you to observe the game through the eyes of a car pilot. The image of this camera, respectively, is completely dependent on the movement of the pilot's head during the race. The camera shakes, tilts when cornering, jerks forward in collisions. And if the car goes at high speeds, the image of the camera simulates the blurring of the field of view, typical of the human vision in similar situations. Finally, if the car and the pilot get into such an accident, in which the camera should break, it breaks and the player’s point of view returns to normal observation.
Hey, it’s not a bad idea. champion.
In the career mode, players learn driving skills from reputable teachers, with a total of about ten world-class instructors in the game.
For example, Vaughn Gittin, a Formula D Champion talks about the career of a pilot in general, how to customize the car, Autolog, teaches how to drift.
Crossout is a post-apocalyptic vehicular combat game, where players can create battle machines from scratch.
The game is set in the universe of Hard Truck Apocalypse (aka Ex Machina), a game from the same Targem Games developer, and serves as its prequel. The game takes place 20 years after an apocalyptic event called Crossout. In 2027 a viral disease pandemic swept across the Earth, driving most people insane. Some committed suicide, some died when nuclear bombs were set off. Many of the survivors have mutated, became aggressive and formed gangs to patrol the wasteland on their hand-made vehicles.
The player has to fight enemy characters (in PvE modes) and other players (in PvP battles) using armored cars. Victories increase the player's reputation and allow him or her to join various factions and craft their deadly weapons. There are missions the player can complete to earn more fame, money, and spare parts to customize his or her car. The game features advanced damage model, which means that any part of a vehicle can be shot off during a battle. For example a player can lose all wheels and get his car immobilized.
The game offers a variety of options for customization. Every player can assemble his or her unique car from scratch from dozens of spare parts. The cabin and the frame are the only two obligatory parts, the rest is up to the player. He or she can enhance the vehicle with weapons, armor, accelerators and other devices to fit his or her driving style. However, the design has to be practical and balanced at least to some extent. Awkwardly built vehicles can lose control or flip over. The blueprints of crafted vehicles can be shared on the 'Exhibition', where players can like and download them, to create a similar car or improve the original design. Game also offers automatic vehicle craft system, which will build a battle machine from the parts in player's storage.
20. Need For Speed Undercover
Need For Speed Undercover is a racing game and the twelfth installment in the twenty-four-title long series of the same name.
Almost every Need For Speed game features the same gameplay features, and Undercover is no different. There is an open world which is permitted to discover at any time in contrary with, for instance, Most Wanted, where the environment was zoned, and the locations opened as the story progressed.
The car collisions system has become more realistic compared to the previous parts of the game, but damage remained cosmetic only with no impact on performance. However, the car may be destroyed in Highway Battle — one of the game mods.
The title features some RPG elements — wheelman points, which grants the player access to bonus levels and car parts.
The police in the game are traced by the bar at the top of the screen varying between Busted and Evade modes. The capturing of the player results in the checkpoint restart.
The game's title suggests the protagonist role in the story — he is an undercover police agent given a task to infiltrate the group of street-racers to expose them to arrest. The background behind the races is taking down the criminal gangs and cliques. During the narrative player is faced with some dilemmas demanding a hard choice of him on which side to take.
21. F1 2015
F1 2015 is a racing simulator based on the 2015 Formula One season, but with teams from the 2014 season (including the Hockenheimring track, which is missed from the 2015 season calendar). Seventh in the series. It presents the crews and pilots who participated directly in this season. Unlike its predecessors, the game received a new engine, improved physics and graphics.
A "Pro Season" mode was featured. This mode was different from the usual championship in a complete lack of interface and management assistance, as well as the highest level of complexity. The career mode, which was in the previous parts of the series, did not appear in the game.
The game is also compatible with the voice recognition (available only on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One). With its help, players will be able to communicate with their teams during the race and learn about the weather changes, the condition of the car and tires, and to request an unscheduled change of tires.
Flatout is the racing game with a heavy focus on destruction and associated with the drivers tearing out the front windshield. It is the first part of the tetralogy, followed by the three sequels and one remaster.
The game consists of two modes: survival and racing. The goal of the racing part is pretty much the same as in any game of its genre: to reach the finish through the variety of lap tracks. The one to finish the route first wins. There are always eight players on the map with the protagonist and seven other racers — the game does not divide players into teams, every racer plays for himself. While the survival mode brings a new experience to the genre cause the winning player is determined not only by the amount of the damage it dealt to the others but also by surviving as long as possible.
The FlatOut is usually noticed for the realistic physics and the destruction mechanics, allowing the player to ruin their cars in many ways with the different types of collisions being caused by the different kinds of accidents accordingly. Apart from vehicle impacts the racing game also features realistic driver-tossing-out mechanics based on Ragdoll physics technology, which was previously used in animated cartoons and FlatOut is the first known title to utilize the engine in the video games.
23. Project CARS
With the help of original technical solutions, the game manages to offer a fully dynamic SETA model of tires, as well as a system of dynamic day and weather change. The player feels how the car adjusts the behavior depending on the work of braking assistance or stability control.
The game has more than 110 cars, their number is constantly growing. Each car has its distinct characteristics, in its own way behaves on the road. The game has about forty race tracks, and if you consider different configurations, you can count 110 variants of routes. Before the game you can set up the AI, controlling all the circumstances on the track, according to a variety of different criteria. Similarly, AI can be configured and in terms of management of other cars - what kind of rivals do you want to see around you?
24. Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead
This expansion pack to 2009's ARMA 2 features a standalone plot and setting and does not require installing the original game. Operation Arrowhead is set in an alternative 2012 in Takistan, a made-up mountainous Asian country reminiscent of Afghanistan. The protagonists are the NATO forces consisting of American, Czech and German military. Their mission is to overthrow the corrupt regime of colonel Muhammad Aziz and to protect neighboring (equally fictional) Karzeghistan from a Tatkistani invasion. The player will lead them through a series of battles in the desert, highland, and urban environment. At the various stages of the game, the player will control not only foot soldiers but also tanks and helicopters.
Operation Arrowhead adds certain new features to ARMA 2 gameplay. The expansion introduces additional vehicles and weapons, enhanced infrared vision, removable backpacks, and drones that can also be controlled by the player. There are also DLCs that allow you to add British soldiers and a private military company. The game is considered quite hardcore by its difficulty, even for experienced gamers, so it is recommended to complete a tutorial stage at the beginning.
25. DiRT 4
Motorsport by its very nature is dangerous. DiRT 4 is all about embracing that danger. It’s about the thrill, exhilaration and adrenaline that is absolutely vital to off-road racing. And more than that, it’s about loving that feeling. It’s about pushing flat out next to a sheer cliff drop. Going for the gap that’s slightly too small. Seeing how much air you can get in a truck. They call it ‘being fearless’.
DiRT 4 also features a game-changing system called Your Stage; an innovative rally route creation tool that allows you to produce an almost-infinite number of unique stages at the press of a button. You choose your location and set the route parameters, then Your Stage does the hard work to create a unique rally stage that you can race, share with your friends and then challenge them to beat your time. Your Stage allows experienced rally players to create longer, more technical routes, whilst newcomers can create simpler shorter routes as they hone their skills.
With DiRT 4, Codemasters have sought to combine the levels of thrill and realism from last year’s DiRT Rally with the fearless excitement, accessibility and adrenaline-fuelled races previously seen in its critically acclaimed prequels DiRT 2 and DiRT 3.
Featuring classic rally racing that continues to build on the foundations set by the Colin McRae Rally games, the bruising contests from the official FIA World Rallycross Championship, the crazy battles of racing trucks and buggies, and the outrageous fun of open events in Joyride, players will face challenges from locations that span three continents.
• OVER 50 OF THE MOST BREATH-TAKING OFF-ROAD CARS EVER BUILT – Including Ford Fiesta R5, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI, Subaru WRX STI NR4 and Audi Sport quattro S1 E2
• 5 INCREDIBLE RALLY LOCATIONS WITH MILLIONS OF ROUTES – Australia, Spain, Michigan, Sweden & Wales
• THE OFFICIAL GAME OF THE FIA WORLD RALLYCROSS CHAMPIONSHIP – Race at Montalegre, Lohéac Bretagne, Hell, Holjes & Lydden Hill in a multitude of different series
• LANDRUSH – Short-course dirt track racing in Pro Buggies, Pro-2 Trucks, Pro-4 Trucks and Crosskart vehicles in California, Nevada and Mexico
• JOYRIDE - Laptime challenges, smash challenges, free-play area and send challenges to friends
• DiRT ACADEMY – Taking place at the DirtFish Rally School in Washington, USA, learn the skills, techniques and practice to become the best!
• CAREER MODE – create your driver, compete across the disciplines, gain sponsors and build your team with clear goals and rewards
• COMPETITIVE GAMING – Daily, weekly and month-long challenges against fellow players from around the world
• NEXT GENERATION OF RACENET – Live ladder, leagues and tournaments, cross-platform leaderboards, enhanced CREST telemetry system
• TUNING – Tweak your set-up based on vehicle, track and weather conditions to best suit your racing style
• DAMAGE & REPAIRS – Wear and tear is faithfully recreated with an improved and realistic damage model. Damage can be repaired by hiring Engineers to work in the team’s Service Area between stages but with a finite amount of time available.
26. American Truck Simulator
Game mechanics are based on the highly successful model from Euro Truck Simulator 2 and have been expanded with new features, creating the most captivating game experience from SCS Software.
American Truck Simulator puts you in the seat of a driver for hire entering the local freight market, making you work your way up to become an owner-operator, and go on to create one of the largest transportation companies in the United States.Features
- Drive highly detailed truck models officially licensed from iconic truck manufacturers.
- Your truck is your new home. Make it yours by changing cabins, chassis, paintjobs, adding tuning accessories or more powerful engines.
- Lots of different cargoes to choose: From food to machinery to hazard cargoes.
- Multiple types of trailers – from reefers to flatbeds, from dumpers to lowboys and goosenecks.
- The longest trailers (up to 53 ft) will challenge your skills and patience while hauling and during parking.
- Deliver your cargoes to a rich variety of companies and locations like refineries, oil storage, gas stations, car factories, or roadworks.
- Various simulation settings for trucking enthusiasts: Air brake simulation; different types of brakes: retarder, Jake brake, trailer brake; multiple types of transmissions straight from real trucks, brake intensity, and more.
- Feel like inside a real cabin: Adjust your seat, mirrors and position your head to get the best view of the road.
- Drive safely, follow the rules and speed limits – police will fine you if you aren't careful!
- Ensure that you are not delivering overweight cargo – you may be checked at the weigh scales.
- Use the route adviser as your personal assistant during the travels.
- Try the life of a truck driver for hire. By delivering the cargoes safely and improving your skills, become the owner of your own, successful company!
- Build your own fleet of trucks, buy garages, hire drivers, manage your company for maximum profits.
- Make your trucking time better by listening to your favorite songs via built-in music player or streaming your favorite radio stations.
- Capture your favorite moments with a photo mode offering rich set of editing options.
- Great support for steering wheels, gamepads and other input devices.
- Long-time support of the game, including new features.
- Obtain challenging Steam achievements and collect all hand-painted Steam trading cards.
Take advantage of additional features of American Truck Simulator by joining our online community on World of Trucks, our center for virtual truckers all around the world interested in Euro Truck Simulator 2, American Truck Simulator and future SCS Software's truck simulators.
- Use in-game Photo Mode to capture the best moments and share them with thousands of people who love trucks.
- Favorite the images you like the most and return to them anytime in the future.
- Discuss the screenshots with everyone using World of Trucks.
- See the best images hand-picked by the game creators in Editor's Pick updated almost every day. Try to get your own screenshot on this list!
- Upload and use your custom avatar and license plate in the game.
- More features coming soon!
To join World of Trucks, simply sign up with your Steam account on the join page. You will need to own American Truck Simulator or Euro Truck Simulator 2 to join World of Trucks.
World of Trucks is an optional service, registration on World of Trucks isn't required to play the game.
Raiders of the Broken Planet - Prologue is free of cost game which serves as a demo campaign for an online asymmetric multiplayer game Raiders of the Broken Planet, which was developed by MercurySteam and later rebranded as Spacelords.
Set in the distant future on a mysterious Broken Planet, the game tells the story of its Raiders who set out to free the planet from the hands of the Antagonist.
The game focuses on the four versus one asymmetric multiplayer horde mode. Play as one of the Raiders with three other players and stand against numerous hordes of enemies or switch sides and become the Antagonist, who will use all means to stop the heroes from completing their objective. The players are free to choose one of seventeen characters to play as. The game also features a so-called Character Card system which allows for the customization of the chosen character. The players can also mod their weapons however they see fit.
Raiders of the Broken Planet was renamed to Spacelords due to completely changing its pricing model and going free to play. All the campaigns of the game were made available to all the players.
Yet the gunplay got an overhaul. In order to get a new weapon, the players have to grind for a randomly spawning blueprints and then spend large amounts of in-game currency to build the weapon they got. This was met with severe backlash by the users.
28. World of Tanks Blitz
World of Tanks Blitz is a cross-platform action game, aiming at fierce tank combat.
The game allows 7v7 battles. The teams are forming randomly, so there can be tanks from different classes (light, medium, heavy and destroyers) and countries (German, UK, USA, and others).
The player has to either destroy enemies’ units or capture the neutral base. The base is regarded as taken if your tank stays in a marked zone for a while without getting damaged. The capture proceeds faster as you place more tanks there. Also, there is a superiority mode, which requires the players to win, if they eliminate all foes’ vehicles and gain 1000 win points. Capturing points can earn these points and destroying enemy equipment. There is a possibility to form platoons for two people and to join clans. Many mechanics are taken from the PC-version, for instance, the physics of damage. While moving along the hilly terrain, you can also notice such mechanisms: you can do drift, driving a portable tank on a high-speed. Each map consists of two starting points of the teams. The battlefield itself has many objects and shelters: buildings, bridges, walls, trees.
There are two currency systems in the game: credits and gold. You can earn credits from the battles. Both group and individual victories are rewarded. Gold can be purchased for real money, and also received in the course of various actions. Some features of the game become available only if paid in gold.
29. Sacred 3
Sacred 3 is a hack’n’slash game, a third installment in the series.
The game starts with a brief introduction to the fantasy world of Ancaria. The realm prospered for a long time, until the ruler of the Ashen Kingdom struck a deal with demons, and invaded his neighbors. The player must take action as one of the six playable characters, each with different classes and abilities, and save the world.
The third game of the series has shifted from being an RPG diablo-like game to an arcade slasher, removing skill trees and development, while adding even more enemies, dynamic action and refined physics. Each level in the campaign shares similarities with one another, as the objectives are simple: defeat enemies, reach the checkpoint, defeat the boss and unlock the next level.
Graphics and other features
The game is rich with fantasy characters, colorful landscapes and well-designed enemies. The special effects in battle provide the player with an arcade touch: blood splatters from every foe, mysterious explosions occur to left and right, ground quakes from fearsome bosses. The game features a 4-player cooperative mode, where players take up arms as different heroes and join in battles against hordes of enemies.
30. GRIP: Combat Racing
GRIP is bringing old-school style combat racing back with a bang. Inspired by the Rollcage games and developed by some of the original team, GRIP is a true tribute to the explosive fun had in a past gaming era.
Current features (as of v.1.2.2):
7 vehicles (3 manufacturers), with paint job, rim and tire customization. Another car coming soon!6 Game modes: Classic Race, Ultimate Race (overall points), Elimination, Time Trial, Arena (Deathmatch) & Carkour (similar to scramble mode in RCS2)9 Racetracks, 3 Arenas, 15 Carkour courses. (Some levels are still WIP)4 Weapons (Homing missile, machine gun, mine, leader rocket). Another weapon next update!4 Power-ups (Shield, Turbo, EMP, Ramraider)12 Ingame music tracks (mostly Drum n Bass, but also trance and techno)Play single player (against AI), Split-screen with a friend or ONLINE versus players all over the world!
NOTE: Gamepad navigation in menus coming soon, apologies for the delay (it's not as easy as it sounds unfortunately!)
Intense Racing: Hit speeds of up to 1000 kmph, driving on floors, ceilings and walls. GRIP's car designs allow for driving on both sides, so flipping the car no longer means game over
Awesome Pick-ups: Use an array of power-ups and weapons to get the edge on your opponents. Ranging from missiles and guns to shields and turbos, we plan to have a wide array of exciting pick-ups to use
Exotic Planets: Race on a variety of planets, from hostile icy worlds to alien jungle to sprawling non-terrestrial cities. Use destruction as a tool to win (not yet implemented*), crashing your surroundings down on your opponents, or lose your tail by heading through an alternate track route
Badass Rides: Choose from a roster of armoured cars, manufactured by different companies from around the galaxy. Each car has different specs - some swift and agile, others brutish and heavily armoured. There's a killer car for every taste
Bangin' Tunes: Race to a thumping soundtrack from a variety of artists. Drum n Bass is our main kick
SPINTIRES is an indie auto simulator game developed by Oovee Game Studios.
SPINTIRES is an offroading simulator. The players have to deliver cargo using the post-Soviet machinery deep in the Russian woods, where there are no solid roads and a lot of fallen trees.
The main feature of the game is dynamic terrain. That is achieved with Havok physics engine. Trucks leave marks on the road, get stuck in the terrain, which makes the further advancement harder. Thanks to Havok, the terrain is procedurally generated every time the player loads a map. That adds a high replayability value to the game. This feature also makes the races against other players much harder, as you can't just win a race by going as fast as you can.
In SPINTIRES, the game focuses a lot on simulating the physics and behavior of the vehicles. Every machine has a limited amount of gas, can be damaged beyond any repair. The players can turn the differential lock on or off, activate the 4X4 mode, which will influence the amount of used gas. It is also possible to drag the car out of the mud by using a rope and attaching it to a tree or another car.
The players can also modify the cars using different attachments. It is possible to attach fuel tanks, repair kits, and so on.
The game features a 4-player multiplayer mode, where the players can choose the time of day, and the environment. The objective of the mode is to reach the finish first without getting stuck in the mud.
32. Road Redemption
Lead your motorcycle gang on an epic journey across the country in this brutal driving combat adventure.
Earn money by completing races, assassinations, robberies, and other challenges in your path. As you collect loot, you'll upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons.
One Life To Live
Driving a motorcycle at 100 mph while trying to hit someone with a pipe is dangerous, and death can come quickly. Fortunately, every time you die, all the experience you've collected can be used to upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons.
In the multiplayer mode, you can work with your friends or let out some road rage on them. It's up to you.
A Truly Epic Quest
Road Redemption takes place in a post-apocalyptic America, ruled by a brutal dictator. Fans of Mad Max will feel right at home here.
After years of bloody street warfare, the country's biker gangs have settled into an uneasy truce.
This period of peace is interrupted when the leader of the country's richest weapons cartel is assassinated, and a $15,000,000 bounty is put on the mysterious assassin's head.
It's up to you and your fellow gang members to chase down the assassin and claim this prize, but you'll have to drive through unfriendly territory to do so. Every biker in the country wants a piece of that $15,000,000 bounty, and they won't hesitate to take out those who get in their way.
- Single player campaign fully playable in multiplayer mode.
- Tons of brutal weapons. This is more Twisted Metal than it is Mario Kart
- 4-player splitscreen co-op.
- Online mode coming very soon.
- Massive, expandable skill tree. Rack in the loot to upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons.
- A deep motorcycle fighting system with grabs, kicks, counters, critical strikes, and more.
- Full support for both mouse & keyboard and gamepad control configurations.
33. Carmageddon: Max Damage
Carmageddon: Max Damage is the latest instalment in the legendary Carmageddon series. Carmageddon is the driving sensation where pedestrians (and cows) equal points, and your opponents are a bunch of crazies in a twisted mix of automotive killing machines. It’s the ultimate antidote to racing games!!
Play an adrenaline pumping bunch of game modes against AI opponents, or online against the rest of the Carmafan masses! Progress your Career through the Carma ranks or have a MultiPlayer romp in a Car Crusher, Fox 'n' Hounds (always been Stainless MP game session favourite!), Death Race or Checkpoint Stampede event - all frenetic fun, featuring Carmageddon’s trademark over-the-top violence, crazy PowerUps and non-stop laughs…
PLUS! You can relive all the mangling mayhem with the built-in Action Replay System. Featuring multiple choice of cameras and replay options – it’ll mean you never miss a pile-up again! Get your movies online and brag about your ped culling achievements. And there will be plenty of THOSE too – Achievements, Challenges and Collectables to hunt down, that’ll keep the whole family entertained for hour upon happy blood and oil splattered hour.
The game features:
- Single Player Career mode
- Freeplay mode
- Online & Offline Multiplayer mode
- CarMODgeddon mods mode
The Car Is The Star! Carmageddon: Max Damage features a wide and varied range of cool, crazy, custom killing machines; each with its own highly distinctive “character”. Carmageddon cars are specifically built for the job in hand – wrecking opponents and killing peds! Nearly 20 years ago the original Carmageddon invented the whole concept of videogame physics and real-time damaging of cars and scenery, and so it’s obviously been our responsibility to bring this technology BANG up-to-date with a brand new state of the art car damage (and repair) system. Crush, bend, twist, and completely mangle your opponents’ and your own car – smash parts off, or split it in two; the original game was all about wrecking motors and pummelling pedestrians, and today we take this to a whole new level! Power, Armour, and Offensive upgrades are available for your car, along with other customising options, allowing you to personalise the killing capabilities of your rides.
A host of old favourites from the original Carmageddon make a comeback, along with some all-new faces. Only ever seen before as low resolution mugshots, now you get to see them from head to toe (well, head to knees in the case of Screwie) in full HD 3D glory – usually as they smash through their windscreen and hurtle past (or INTO) yours!
The new environments are amalgamations of the best bits from the numerous chunks of landscape that we all loved to tear around in Carmageddon. “Bleak City”, "Devil's Canyon", “Dusty Trails”, “MagNuChem” and "Snowy" levels all return in updated forms, with their memorable landmark features such as the Loop ’de’ Loop, acid pits and Football Stadium. Everything is reassuringly surreal; hell, we’ve even managed to incorporate a giant food mixer into a level!
The topography and detail in the locations is updated and enhanced, with even more fun stuff to smash into, smash up, snap off, and send careening into the poor pedestrian population. “Nice Shot Sir!” And talking of pedestrians…
Once again, the game features a varied mix of adult pedestrians of all ages, shapes, persuasions and species. Classic pedestrians are back, such as old lady on a Zimmer frame and old man with his stick, with their famous cry “I was in the war!”, plus bikini babes and swimming trunk hunks, fat bastards, and herds of cows in improbable locations. Joining them are some new faces – including cyclists, wheelchair users and peds on mobility scooters. Carmageddon is an equal opportunities ped slaughterfest!
PowerUps are back and this time they’re even funnier, surrealier, hurtier, and messier than ever! Lots of the classic PUps return in super-enhanced form, such as Repulsificators, Kangaroos & Solid Granites. Then we have all new PUps like "Pelvic Thrust" and a variety under the heading “Tossers”! Combine PUps to create hilarious combo results like Groovin’ Helium Filled Peds, or Peds without legs at a Temporary Rapture!
- Leaderboards. Challenge yourself to reach the top of the leaderboard using skill or brute force!
- Achievements. A suitably warped array of mad Feats and Exploits will garner you the rewards that every gamer dreams of.
- Challenges: Do the most stupid things, collect meaningless trinkets and waste hours of your life in the pursuit of ultimately pointless goals!
- Smelly Bushes: We’ve hidden a variety of these specially fragrant Easter Eggs throughout the game to keep you busy and entertained!
- CarMODgeddon: The whole game is MODdable for your MODding pleasure!
Check out the official Carmageddon comic series! Click on the image!
Fancy a FAQ? Check out the known issues here: Go here!
34. F1 2018
F1® 2018 is the official videogame of the 2018 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™. Become immersed in the world of Formula 1® more than ever before.Build your reputation both on and off the track, with time-pressured media interviews that influence your F1 career path. Do you exhibit sportsmanship or showmanship? Will you develop your team to the top or send your agent to target a rival team and driver? F1 2018 puts you in control of your destiny.
o More classic F1 cars than ever before
o The most accurate F1 car simulation model yet
o Stunning graphics and new circuits for 2018: Paul Ricard and Hockenheim
35. Euro Truck Simulator
The original Euro Truck Simulator - the game which has become the classic of the genre and is still relevant today. The first truck simulation game in a European setting, with European long haul trucks!
Drive freight from London to Rome to Berlin to Madrid to Prague - and many more cities - in realistic vehicles. Faithful reproduction of driving trucks on the European road. Pick up a variety of cargoes, and deliver them on time! Highly realistic, meticulously detailed models based on real trucks. Actual working instruments such as flashing indicators, temperature and low fuel warning lights, wipers, and a full set of gauges. Pan the camera around the cabin, just as if you were actually sitting at the wheel.
Note: Unofficial "mods" are not supported by the Mac OS version of the game! (file formats are not compatible with Windows PC version)
36. F1 2017
Win the 2017 World Championship, break every record in the fastest ever F1 cars, and race some of the most iconic F1 cars of the last 30 years. With an even deeper ten year Career, more varied gameplay in the new ‘Championships’ mode, and a host of other new features, both online and offline, F1 2017 is the most complete and thrilling F1 videogame ever.
F1 2017 gives the player unprecedented access to not only the on-track excitement of F1, but also the off-track dealings and vehicle development that goes along with it. The acclaimed career mode is updated to include additional practice programmes to help the driver hone their skills, an expanded Research and Development tree to provide greater depth and control over the development of the car, and the ability to manage engines and gearboxes over the course of the season.
Along with some stunning new locations and compelling characters to interact with, these enhancements all combine to provide the most complete experience in the world of F1 yet.MASSIVELY EXPANDED CAREER
- The expanded career mode allows players to make history as they hone their skills and develop their car over multiple seasons. Delve deeper than ever before into the new vehicle management features that require the player to balance resource to improve performance, keep the car reliable, and avoid punishing grid penalties.
- Manage the six key components which each make up a modern F1 power unit and work to develop team skills such as pit stop times, Research and Development speed and new part reliability.
- There are also new Practice Programmes to master and earn resource points from, ‘Fuel Management’ and ‘Race Pace’, and stunning new and updated career locations form the immersive back drop to the off-track negotiations. The classic cars also take centre stage in the enhanced career mode as you are invited to race them in the new ‘invitational events’.
- Other enhancements to the career mode in the new game include the addition of female driver avatars for the first time, new helmet designs from community competition winners, the ability to change car number and helmet design during the season, and the much-requested option to assign the prestigious number 1 to your career car when you win the Driver’s Championship.
- The game includes twelve iconic F1 cars of the past from five historic teams – Ferrari, McLaren, Red Bull Racing, Renault and Williams, which are available to race across a variety of game modes. The classic cars are also integrated into the career mode, and can be raced in both Single Class and Multi Class Races.
- There are also new ‘invitational events’ with a variety of exciting gameplay modes that include: Overtake, Pursuit, Checkpoint Challenge and Time Attack.
- Players will race online with a full grid of 20 cars in either public or private sessions, with two dedicated ‘spectator’ spots added too. With improved multiplayer matchmaking, new online stats and a levelling system, and all multiplayer session types will allow the option of racing either the 2017 cars or the classic cars. The ‘Event mode’ has also been expanded to feature across all three platforms, along with a new competitive scoring system.
- A new ‘Championship Mode’ allows the player to experience some unique race events that follow different rules and structures from the official Championship, allowing players to experience new and varied content within a championship structure.
- A first for the franchise, as well as the 20 official circuits, there are four additional track variants added to the game: Britain Short, Japan Short, USA Short and Bahrain Short, whilst Monaco at Night has also been created in stunning fashion.
37. DiRT Rally 2.0
DiRT Rally 2.0 dares you to carve your way through a selection of iconic rally locations from across the globe, in the most powerful off-road vehicles ever made, knowing that the smallest mistake could end your stage.
You will need to rely on your instincts with the most immersive and truly focused off-road experience yet, including a new authentic handling model, tyre choice and surface deformation.
Power your rally car through real-life off-road environments in New Zealand, Argentina, Spain, Poland, Australia and the USA, with only your co-driver and instincts to guide you. Race on eight official circuits from the FIA World Rallycross championship, complete with licensed Supercars and support series.
Develop your team and cars around race strategies, and progress through a varied selection of Events and Championships in both a single player Career Campaign and a competitive online environment.
38. RIDGE RACER Unbounded
The latest title in the RIDGE RACER franchise, RIDGE RACER Unbounded gears up to carve its own destructive path with a new breed of arcade racing.
RIDGE RACER Unbounded brings an unexpected dimension to the series, delivering an original blast of ferocious racing adrenaline. Join the Unbounded street racing gang, lead by Kara Shindo, and test your driving skills against rivals in every street and alley of Shatter Bay. Prove your worth, get respect and expand your turf. Key Features
- Crash through everything - Cutting edge physics and effects combine to bring direct destruction like you’ve never seen before. Unleash your rage to obliterate everything in your way and carve your own path.
- Race in urban environments - Shatter Bay lives by its own rules and is ripe for being torn apart by the overpowered vehicles rampaging through its many areas, including the commercial zone, refinery, port, and high-rise construction site.
- New breed of racing machines - Traditional racing machines are out and dozens of badass street machines are in, including the legendary RIDGE RACER Angel and Devil cars.
39. Colin McRae Rally
Hit the dirt in Colin McRae Rally - the classic off-road racing experience
Colin McRae Rally features the car and track list from last year’s top selling mobile title and features THIRTY amazing rally stages in three environments taken from the PlayStation classic Colin McRae 2.0. for this PC and Mac edition. With a combined distance of over 130km, go flat out through the dirt and the dust of the Australian outback, take on dramatic climbs through the mountains of Greece and get sideways on the tight and twisty roads of Corsica.
Get behind the wheel of four legendary rally cars, the Subaru Impreza, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI, Lancia Stratos and Colin McRae’s Ford Focus. Pace notes read by professional rally co-driver Nicky Grist help you fully commit through each and every stage.
Feel the thrill of putting pedal to metal across different surface types and blast through beautiful, challenging environments. Race with a range of pads, including Xbox 360 and PS3 controllers.
Take on different game modes including quick races, full rallies and Championships, post your best time to the leaderboards and unlock achievements.
COLIN MCRAE RALLY – THE CLASSIC RALLY EXPERIENCE RACES ONTO PC AND MAC
40. Just Cause 3: Multiplayer Mod
Just Cause 3 Multiplayer mod is a free fan-created project bringing an explosive and highly-customizable multiplayer to the critically acclaimed action sandbox game. Get ready for countless hours of hilarious brawls, stunts and races with hundreds of other players!
For a more detailed list of the current options and instructions on how to install and play the mod, please see our FAQ on the Steam discussion board here:
We at Nanos are an enthusiastic team of coders from Germany, Austria and the UK who have worked towards releasing Just Cause 3 Multiplayer for more than a year. Our goal is to bring multiplayer to the next level by allowing the players themselves to build upon our work!
- Battle, race, chase and play tag with fighter jets with up to hundreds of players per server.
- Enjoy community created gamemodes, ensuring a constantly evolving play set.
- Countless hours of fun including racing, deathmatch, skydiving, freeroam, etc.
- Don’t see the game mode you want? Make one!
- State-of-the-art synchronisation helps reduce lag to a minimum.
41. ARMA: Gold Edition
ARMA: Gold Edition is a first-person tactical military shooter simulator developed by Bohemia Interactive Studio. Gold Edition includes the expansion pack named Queen's Gambit.
A fictional island of Sahrani is divided into two parts: a communistic north and a democracy established in the south. The U.S. armed forces that participated in training in the southern part of the island prepare for their leave. This moment is used by the northern communistic dictator for the invasion. The player controls a private that hadn't left the island prior to the conflict. Your squad will assist the local resistance in repelling the attacks while awaiting reinforcements from the mainland.
The players complete linear missions which feature both main and side objectives. There is an illusion that the game is not linear at all and that the player directly affects the outcome of the war.
The game puts a strong emphasis on realism. The game features realistic weapons, vehicles, ballistics, animations, character damage, and the world's landscapes. There are no health points in the game. The players can get killed with 1-2 shots unless they wear body armor or heal their wounds in time.
The game came bundled with a level editor which gave birth to a dedicated community and allowed for the creation of countless custom scenarios and levels.
The game features a multiplayer mode in which other players can drop into your game seamlessly and either play with or against you.
BeamNG.drive is a realistic, immersive driving game offering near-limitless possibilities. Our soft-body physics engine simulates every component of a vehicle in real time, resulting in realistic, dynamic behavior.
The driving feel is authentic and visceral, and crashes are realistic and violent; yet the physics are accessible enough to drive with a keyboard or gamepad while still being authentic with a full racing wheel with uncompromising realism.
Environments and vehicles in BeamNG.drive are hand-crafted with passionate attention to detail. With years of meticulous design, research, and experience, we authentically recreate the feeling and excitement of real world driving.
We are a small team from around the world with no obligations to publishers or outside interests. Our users and modding community are our first priority. Help us make BeamNG.drive the ultimate driving experience and discover what an open and uncompromising soft-body vehicle simulator can be.Why is BeamNG.drive the game for you?
As an open world vehicle simulator, BeamNG.drive will cover a large array of vehicular disciplines - everything from a delivery mission in a box truck to a high speed rally race or a destruction derby. The vehicle customization and detail will allow you to make your car or truck all your own - fix it up, upgrade it, or strip away body panels to reduce weight. There are a lot of different types of gameplay we want to implement beyond just racing and crashing, such as police chases, stunt challenges, and other specialized minigames. Eventually we would like to have some kind of single player open world career mode, with persistent vehicle ownership and procedurally generated used vehicles to buy and events to run them in.
In some ways, BeamNG.drive is about doing anything you want with a car or truck - the stuff other games don't let you do. You can go off-roading in a family sedan or hurl a delivery truck around a racing circuit, all with beautiful soft-body simulation physics. You can mod those same vehicles to be racing beasts, derby monsters, or off-road behemoths - or just thrash them stock. At the end of the day, BeamNG.drive gives you the gameplay you want, and doesn't force you to do anything that you don't think is fun or interesting.The future of the game and our physics engine
As we optimize our game and computer technology improves, the amount of vehicles which can be simultaneously simulated at a smooth framerate will increase. Right now you can run 4 to 6 cars at one time on a high end quad-core processor. Each vehicle has around 400 nodes and 4000 beams, all being simulated 2000 times per second. We hope to expand the number of simultaneous vehicles possible to at least 8 with a mid-range processor.
We will also look towards having multiplayer in the future, but it may be some time before we can create the multiplayer experience everyone is expecting. We are well aware of the demand for multiplayer and we want it just as much as you, but for the short term we are focusing on the single player career mode, various driving events, fixing bugs, and creating more content. It is feasible that we could implement local and/or same PC multiplayer in the interim.
Also, the possibilities extend beyond land vehicles. Users in our community have already made planes and helicopters that fly purely with the existing vehicle aerodynamic physics, with no cheating whatsoever. BeamNG can simulate aircraft in a very authentic way due to its soft-body physics. All the flex that happens to a real plane's airframe arises naturally in BeamNG, and the consequences of excessive stress are also modeled. Fly too fast and your wings will start to bend and rip off. The potential for the BeamNG physics engine is huge.Alpha Access Features
- All future updates to BeamNG.drive included for free (alpha, beta), also including the final game
- Soft-body physics sandbox
- 19 detailed, customizable, destructible vehicles, with more to come
- 10 terrains to explore and drive across, with more to come
- Frequent updates adding terrains, vehicles, features, gameplay, and bug fixes
- Full modding and content creation capabilities - make maps and vehicles, and script gameplay
- Use the built-in terrain editor and any 3D modeling, image editing, and text editing software
- Online authentication is only necessary to update; the game itself does not need an internet connection to run.
Right now the physics engine is running on a multicore CPU configuration, but we are also in the process of supporting GPUs via OpenCL.Our missionTo have realistic, accurate, destructible, and malleable physics everywhere. To make anything possible.More Feedback
More Feedback can be found there: http://www.beamng.com/content/119-FeedbackContact UsYou can get in touch with us in several ways:
- Use our forums: http://www.beamng.com/forum/
- Via email: http://www.beamng.com/contactus/ or [email protected]
- Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/beamng
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/user/beamng
- Visit our Facebook page: http://facebook.com/BeamNGPhysics
43. Microsoft Flight Simulator X
Take to the skies in the World’s favourite flight simulator!
The multi award winning Microsoft Flight Simulator X lands on Steam for the first time. Take off from anywhere in the world, flying some of the world’s most iconic aircraft to any one of 24,000 destinations. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition has updated multiplayer and Windows 8.1 support.
Take the controls of aircraft such as the 747 jumbo jet, F/A-18 Hornet, P-51D Mustang, EH-101 helicopter and others - an aircraft for every kind of flying and adventure. Select your starting location, set the time, the season, and the weather. Take off from one of more than 24,000 airports and explore a world of aviation beauty that has entranced millions of plane fans from across the globe.
FSX Steam Edition offers players a connected world where they can choose who they want to be, from air-traffic controller to pilot or co-pilot. Racing mode allows you to compete against friends with four types of racing, including Red Bull Air Race courses, the unlimited Reno National Championship course, as well as cross country, competition sailplane courses and fictional courses like the Hoop and Jet Canyon. Test your skills with three different levels of difficulty, from simple pylon racing to racing highly challenging courses in a variety of weather conditions.
With over 80 missions, test your prowess to earn rewards. Try your hand at Search and Rescue, Test Pilot, Carrier Operations, and more. Keep track of how you have done on each mission and improve your skill levels until you’re ready for the next challenge.
FSX Steam Edition enables pilots to fly the aircraft of their dreams, from the De Havilland DHC-2 Beaver floatplane and Grumman G-21A Goose to the AirCreation 582SL Ultralight and Maule M7 Orion with wheels and skis. Add to your collection of aircraft and improve the fidelity of your world with FSX Add-ons.
The inclusion of AI-controlled jetways, fuel trucks and moving baggage carts, adds extra realism to the experience of flying at busy airports.
Whether you want to challenge your friends to a heart-pounding race or just take in the scenery, FSX Steam Edition will immerse you in a dynamic, living world that brings a realistic flying experience into your home.
Download size: 16.4GB
Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition (FSX: Steam Edition) is functionally similar to the boxed version of Microsoft Flight Simulator X (MSFSX). We have worked extensively with third party developers to make sure the two products can work alongside each other, however due to the wide range of add-on products available for MSFSX, we cannot guarantee that your existing content will work with Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition.
The Flight Simulator X Software Development Kit (SDK) is not included with FSX: Steam Edition.
If you already have MSFSX installed on your PC and are concerned about running the two games alongside each other, you may wish to consider installing FSX: Steam Edition on a separate PC.
If you already have MSFSX and add-ons installed they will only be accessible through your existing installation. They will not be duplicated across the original edition and Steam Edition of the simulator.Included Aircraft
- Augusta Westland EH101 (Helicopter)
- Airbus A321
- AirCreation 582L Trike Ultralight
- Beechcraft Baron 58
- Beechcraft King Air 350
- Bell 206B JetRanger (Helicopter)
- Boeing 737-800
- Boeing 747-400
- Boeing F/A-18
- Bombardier CRJ700
- Bombardier LearJet 45
- Cessna C172SP Skyhawk
- Cessna C208B Grand Caravan
- De Havilland DHC-2 Beaver
- DG Flugzeugbau DG-808S
- Douglas DC3
- Extra 300S
- Gumman G21A Goose
- Maule M7 Orion
- Maule M7 Orion (on skis)
- Mooney Bravo
- North American P-51D Mustang
- Piper J-3 Cub
- Robinson R22 Beta II (Helicopter)
Categories in common with Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Simulation
Supraland is a mix of Metroid, Portal, Mario and Zelda.
Solve puzzles and fight cute monsters. Explore the world to find secrets, get upgrades, new abilities and to progress in the world.
Find the way on your own without the game holding your hand.
45. WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship
On a race track, it's the car that makes all the difference. In a rally, it's the driver. WRC 6 puts you to the test: fog, mud, punctures, night racing, engine breakdowns... you have to deal with it all. WRC 6 also includes: all of the official 2016 content, including Rally China, 11 Super Special Stages on a 1:1 scale, local split-screen multiplayer, worldwide leaderboards and new online challenges every week, all the designated cars and courses in very high definition, two brand new modes, even more spectacular game cameras and free access to the entire 2017 eSports WRC!
Categories in common with WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship: Racing
46. Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Season Pass Edition
Go behind enemy lines with the ultimate modern military shooter. Play as an American sniper dropped in Georgia, near Russian border. Choose your own path to accomplish your missions across an unforgiving open world.
Be a Sniper: Engage your targets from the long range. Factor in scope elevation, wind speed and direction, breath control and stance along with weapon and bullet choice.
Be a Ghost: Stalk your enemies and eliminate them silently with a broad variety of takedowns. The advanced stealth gameplay includes drone recon and vertical navigation.
Be a Warrior: Wield a wide variety of advanced weapons and modify them to suit the needs of your mission and your own personal style. Choose from assault rifles, shotguns, machine guns and even explosives.
Be All Three: You are an American sniper dropped behind enemy lines in Georgia, near the Russian border. Ruthless warlords have taken over part of the area and it falls on you to prevent the entire country from collapsing into chaos.
47. Scrap Mechanic
PLEASE NOTE: We’re still at work on Scrap Mechanic! Get started right away in Creative Mode, and get ready for Survival Mode coming in a later update.Welcome to the machine-filled creative paradise of Scrap Mechanic, a multiplayer
sandbox game with imagination and ingenuity at its core.
Scrap Mechanic is an all-new creative multiplayer sandbox game which drops you right into a world where you quite literally engineer your own adventures! Choose from the 100+ building parts you have at your disposal and create anything from crazy transforming vehicles to a house that moves. You’re even able to team up with your friends to create amazing things together: in Scrap Mechanic, you’re the master creator of anything you can imagine!
Here’s the deal: you’re a robot maintenance mechanic en route to your posting on a fully-automated agriculture planet. Your job is to take care of the worker robots as they work the land, sending the food they produce to the metropolitan planets. Thing is, close to touchdown your spacecraft loses control and crashes, but since you’ve got luck on your side (erm…), you survive! You’re stranded though, and at first glance you find that not everything’s quite as it should be. The Farmbots working the fields have gone crazy, and now there’s only one way to stay alive: using your quick thinking, your creativity and your wily knack of turning your surroundings to your advantage.
Let’s pop the hood and see what’s on offer right now:
- Creative Mode!
An unlimited amount of parts are yours to play with! Build free on your choice of terrain without limitations or the threat of death.
Choose between playing as a male or female mechanic.
- Parts ‘n’ Blocks!
Scrap Mechanic comes loaded with over 100 parts. Some with unique shapes and sizes, but all giving you the power to basically create anything you want.
- Interactive Parts!
The interactive parts that let you put your creations in motion represent the very best and most exciting parts of Scrap Mechanic! With a wide range of parts and an array of functions from gas and electric engines to thrusters, sensors and buttons, you’ll never be bored with the tools at your disposal!
Your Mechanics’ Handbook is your trusty educational friend, with you from the start and dying to be read! Flip trough its pages at your leisure to learn the basics of building in a easy way.
- Connect Tool!
The tool that brings everything together and makes it all happen. A must for any true mechanic!
Lightens the load when building creations with physics in mind. Let it lift you – and your creations – higher!
Whack loose parts and watch them fly. Smacking physics around with the hammer is great fun.
For all the latest news, follow us on:
For more info: http://www.scrapmechanic.com/
48. Crashday Redline Edition
CRASHDAY: REDLINE EDITION
More speed. More destruction. More fun than ever before!
The most action-loaded arcade racer is back on Steam in a fully overhauled edition! Created by the original developers of the 2006 PC racing game Crashday, we proudly present the game's official re-release version: Crashday: Redline Edition!
Crashday: Redline Edition is the multiplayer arcade racer with near limitless possibilities! Race. Wreck. Shoot. Smash. Seven game modes. Battle online and offline. On roads and in arenas. Design and share your own tracks. Enjoy user-made mods, circuits and cars from Steam Workshop. Play the game the way you like. Today there are no rules.MAIN FEATURES
Crashday: Redline Edition brings you everything that you love about Crashday, carefully enhanced in various meaningful ways:
- Multiplayer BattlesPlay in online multiplayer, single events or in the career game. Now including full Steam integration, with Steam-based lobbies, avatar images, voice chat and more.
- Seven Game ModesEnjoy a variety of play styles such as Wrecking Match, Stunt Show or Race, as well as unique Crashday classics like Hold The Flag, Pass The Bomb or Bomb Run. Compete solo or in teams.
- Track EditorBuild and share your own crazy circuits using the integrated track editor. Choose from over 150 building blocks, including insane ramps, wicked corkscrews, off-road terrains and a lot more.
- ModdingCustomize the hell out of the game! Download and play mods, cars, tracks and more from the newly integrated Steam Workshop, or create your own using the Crashday SDK. New: modded gameplay is now fully online-play compatible!
But there's more. Here's what else you get with Crashday: Redline Edition!
- Refreshed graphicsNew lighting, reworked textures and a brushed-up HUD & UI.
- Gameplay tweaksEnhanced controls, improved gamepad support and fine-tuned balancing in multiple areas of the game.
- 36 tracksIncluding 10 new tracks specifically added for Redline Edition.
- 12 vehiclesGet behind the wheel of urban street rides, heavy off-roaders and high-speed sports cars. Vrooom!
- WeaponsBlast your enemies into pieces with missiles and mini-gun firepower.
- Damage modelReal-time deformation. Just because it's so much fun to destroy things! :)
- Pick-upsAll-new in Redline Edition! Grab ammo refill, instant-repair and more right from the tracks. The perfect enhancement for online battles.
- TuningUpgrade your rides with various tuning kits and parts. Now including full customization for multiplayer car setups.
- Action replaysView the most spectacular scenes over and over.
- Online playRace against up to 8 friends in online matches, both VS-style or in teams.
- Single eventSet up matches just the way you want and race against AI.
- Career gameRise to fame as a driver in the Crashday underground league and unlock cars and tuning parts as you progress.
- Mini gamesStill not enough? Accept these six highscore challenges.
- Bugfixes en masseWe have crushed more than 100 bugs (oops!) from the original game.
- Original soundtrackLast but not least: all of the classic music tracks from Crashday, including the unforgettable Pencilcase, Lowbuz, Peter Struck and more!
- Wrecking MatchThe classic arena deathmatch: destroy or be destroyed! Any more questions?
- Stunt ModeAmaze the audience by performing stunts, jumps and roll-over with your car. The freakier your show, the more points you get.
- RaceBe the first to cross the finish line. With or without weaponry distraction.
- Hold The FlagGrab an awkwardly large smiley (why not a flag?) from your enemies and take it through the checkpoints to score and win.
- Pass The BombA bomb on your car is armed, and the timer is running. Now quick! Pass on the bomb to your “friends” before it blows up.
- Bomb RunNever drive slower than a certain speed, or a bomb in your car blows up! The evil deal: every time you pass a checkpoint, the minimum speed increases!
- Test DriveRoam freely around your tracks without any limitations.
Starting as a hobby project of two 14-year-olds in 1998, Robert Clemens and Jan Bodenstein developed a vision for their game of dreams: Crashday – a game that would combine elements of their back-then favourites Carmageddon (1996) and Stunts (1990). In a time long before indie games became a normal thing, the duo taught themselves about programming and creating game art to make their vision come true. Developer Moonbyte Studios was born.
Fast-forward eight years, the PC racing game actually hit the shelves in early 2006 – completed with the help of development partner Replay Studios, and distributed by then-publisher Atari. Long overdue and far more complex than in the developers' wildest dreams, the game saw a positive reception amongst players worldwide. Crashday quickly built up a community of passionate online players, track builders, and enthusiastic modders. Last but not least due to extensive modding capabilities, the game had eventually survived far longer than anyone had expected.
2017. Already past its tenth anniversary and driven by tremendous support from a few still-active Crashday players and fans, Moonbyte decided to bring their “baby” back to Steam. Nowadays, in a fully digital landscape, the way community-driven online games are played and shared has changed – perfect conditions for a game like Crashday, and surely the ideal opportunity to pay tribute to the fans by making use of new technology and distribution channels while staying true to its roots. This is Crashday: Redline Edition.
49. FlatOut 4: Total Insanity
FlatOut Is Back!
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™, where reckless driving has never been this much fun.
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™ blends everything everyone has ever loved about FlatOut into one offering. Gamers will also be introduced to all new and exciting features, game modes, and vehicles which will soon become personal favorites. Another installment of nitro fueled demolition and derby racing featuring a variety of tracks, modes, arenas and multi-player options are available. Welcome back to FlatOut!
Exclusive to STEAM version of FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™
• Big Picture Mode
• Steam Achievements
• Partial Steam Controller Support
• Steam Leader Boards
• Steam Cloud
• Steam Trading Cards
• Exclusive Arena: Ice Lake Arena
• 2 Exclusive Drivers: Gadget Stewart and Dave Worker
• 2 Exclusive Vehicles: Ice breaker and Repair truck
• Steam Workshop coming 30 days post launch
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™ Features
• High Speed racing and collisions on a variety of tracks and environments
• Customizable Cars: Gamers will unlock 27 cars to customize and race, including tributes to fan favorites and new additions to the garage
• Gamepad Controller Support
• Dynamic Tracks: FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™ features 20 tracks including traditional derby racing, time trials, arenas, assault levels, carnage levels and much more
• Destructible Environments: Chaos and destruction return to the world of racing with high speed collisions and wild destructible environments
• The Legendary Stunt Mode: Featuring 12 stunts in total. Six new stunts and six re-imagined classic stunt mini-games await fans in search of epic crashes and death-defying maneuvers
• Arena Mode: Three game play styles including Death Match, Capture the Flag and Survivor
• New Assault Mode: An arsenal of deadly weapons at your disposal to slow or destroy opponents
• Single Player: Race, Destroy and enjoy Stuntman mode offline before showing off your skills in multi-player
• Multiplayer Mayhem: Competitive online modes allow up to eight players to master destruction arenas, race courses and set traps
• Hot Seat Mode: Take turns with your family and friends in hot seat competition of Stunts
• Thumping Indie Soundtrack: FlatOut features a global range of over 35 amazing indie music tracks
• Male and Female Drivers: 12 Drivers: 6 males and 6 females:
• + 2 Exclusives: Gadget Stewart and Dave Worker
• Uses the power of next gen devices with high end 3-D rendering
• Sophisticated Physics engine based on Nvidia PhysX and KT Engine
Categories in common with FlatOut 4: Total Insanity: Racing
EARTHFALL: The end of the world is here! Emerging from the devastation of a global meteor strike, aliens swarm the landscape and ravage the planet. Everyday people must stand together and fight back with a wide variety of weapons, supplies, and defenses as they battle through the towns and wilderness of the Pacific Northwest.
Coming to Steam Early Access in early 2017 and later to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, Earthfall is a co-operative shooter for up to four players. Using team-based tactics to fortify holdouts and complete objectives, players must work together to survive EARTHFALL!Features:
- Co-operative Survival For up to Four Players - Team up with friends to survive the alien infestation. Robust multiplayer support and A.I. teammates stand ready to ensure a full team at any time regardless of available players
- Build Your Defenses - Strategically deploy barricades to block the enemy hordes and install turrets anywhere to create perfect alien killing zones
- Print Your Weapons - Use advanced 3D printers to print more than twenty different weapons to use against the vicious alien enemies
- Multiple Campaigns - Each campaign tells a story across several missions, allowing players to dive in and experience diverse settings and mission types across the Pacific Northwest (one campaign availabile in initial Early Access release)
- Close Encounters of the Brutal Kind - Deadly aliens come in all shapes and sizes, from massive drones armies attacking in waves to towering behemoths spitting plasma, every experience is different, each time you play
- Battle Unpredictable Enemies - Earthfall features a dynamic spawn system providing a constant set of new challenges lurking behind every corner
- An Unfolding Story - Every campaign reveals new content and secrets behind the world of Earthfall and the cataclysmic alien invasion