The best games like Worms are:
- arrow_rightGuacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
- arrow_rightSerious Sam: The First Encounter
- arrow_rightSerious Sam: The Second Encounter
- arrow_rightGuacamelee! Gold Edition
- arrow_rightEuropa Universalis IV
- arrow_rightGrand Theft Auto (1998)
- arrow_rightSine Mora
- arrow_rightHalo Wars: Definitive Edition
100 Best Games Like Worms:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (23)
- PlayStation 4 (24)
- iOS (46)
- Android (31)
- macOS (47)
- Linux (36)
- Nintendo Switch (18)
- Nintendo 3DS (12)
- Nintendo DS (9)
- Nintendo DSi (1)
- Xbox 360 (21)
- Xbox (5)
- PlayStation 3 (20)
- PlayStation 2 (12)
- PlayStation (18)
- PS Vita (16)
- PSP (11)
- Wii U (13)
- Wii (29)
- GameCube (8)
- Nintendo 64 (4)
- Game Boy Advance (8)
- Game Boy Color (3)
- Game Boy (7)
- SNES (16)
- NES (8)
- Classic Macintosh (4)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (18)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (10)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (13)
- SEGA Saturn (5)
- SEGA CD (4)
- SEGA 32X (2)
- SEGA Master System (3)
- Dreamcast (5)
- 3DO (3)
- Jaguar (2)
- Game Gear (3)
- Neo Geo (1)
1. Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
Guacamelee! is strongly inspired by colorful Mexican aesthetics and folklore. Your protagonist, Juan Aguacate, used to be a regular farmer until one day he found a magic mask of a Luchador, that is, a Mexican wrestler. His mission is to save El Presidente's daughter who was captured by evil Carlos Calaca. The villain wants her as a sacrifice to open the gates to the World of the Dead. In a cooperative mode, Juan is aided by female luchador Tostada.
Despite being a traditional Metroidvania platformer, Guacamelee! is also, surprisingly, an open-world game. You can go in any direction in this 2D world. For example, if you climb down, this counts as going south on the map. Action in Guacamelee! is inspired by fighting games like Mortal Kombat, and the controls are very responsive. The monsters are varied and very Mexican: they include traditional Dia de Los Muertos skeletons, feral armadillos, and evil cacti.
The Super Turbo Championship Edition adds several new features, such as Intenso mode that makes your characters way stronger for a short amount of time. Health bars above your opponents' heads are introduced. This edition also features new enemies, levels, and even a new boss in this edition.
2. Serious Sam: The First Encounter
There were times when first person shooters were much simpler than now. There wasn't so much going on with the story or plot but rather the main purpose of shooters was nothing more but shooting. Serious Sam: The First Encounter, made by Croteam, was no different. It was the first game in the series. The difference from other first-person shooters of that time was slightly different setting. This time – not hell, or space but never-ending dunes of Egypt. The game is well-known for its design choices and enemy behavior - to run in big waves directly to a player. The story of the game is about extraterrestrial being named Mental who wants to destroy humanity and alien race called Sirians who left lots of artefacts to be discovered by humans. Humans in order to survive choose to use "Time-Lock" - an ancient Sirian artefact in hopes to kill Mental's army of grotesque monsters. Humanity chooses its last resort – brave and strong man named Sam "Serious" Stone who is the main protagonist of the game and only he has the honor to use "Time-Lock" against aliens.
3. Serious Sam: The Second Encounter
Serious Sam: The Second Encounter is the second and last episode of well-known video game Serious Sam. It starts right there where The First Encounter ended. Sam is going to Sirius with SSS Centerprice starship but Crotem crate-but accidentally hits Centerprice and it falls down to Earth, in Central Amerika in the Mayan age. Lucky Sam, the Sirians left a starship on Earth in case SSS Centerprice couldn’t make it. Not so good news - that this back-up starship is located in a different era and time, so Sam has to go through various portals in order to reach this starship. He travels through Mesopotamia, Mesoamerica and Medieval Europe. During this journey, Sam fights two Mental’s (who is the main antagonist of the game) portal guardians: Mayan spirit called Kukulkan and the Wind God Exotech Larva. At the end of the game in front of the Cathedral of Sacred Blood Sam fights Mordekai the Summoner which is the last obstacle to reach the Holy Grail.
The Second Encounter has not only new locations compared to the first game, but also adds new weapons and new monsters to shoot.
4. Guacamelee! Gold Edition
Guacamelee! Gold Edition is the enhanced edition of Guacamelee! that features all downloadable content for the original game and supports Steam Workshop to create and share custom character skins. In its core Guacamelee! is a 2D Metroidvania with platforming and brawling elements.
Guacamelee! is set in an open Mexico-stylized world, full of stereotypes and cultural references. You take on the role of an ordinary farmer named Juan Aguacate. Killed by an evil skeleton, you are brought back to life to save your love interest. The game follows the rules of the Metroidvania genre but has a twist: as you are revived, during your adventures you can switch between the land of the dead and the world of the living.
Aside from that Guacamelee! is focused on exploration and hand-to-hand fights. While progressing through the story, you get new abilities such as movement upgrades and the necessity to match colors of your attacks and certain obstacles.
5. Europa Universalis IV
Europa Universalis IV is a global strategy game developed by Paradox Interactive. It is the fifth game in the series, not counting the add-ons.
The game can take place at any time starting from the late Middle Age to the Napolean Wars era. The player can control any country there is in the game. It is possible to choose any starting date from November 11th, 1444 to January 1st, 1821.
The player controls every aspect of life in his country. Diplomacy, religion (with each religion having its own development system), trading, science, and exploring the new lands (such as the Americas, Africa, and Australia). The player also has the country's military under their control. Every aspect of that time's society falls totally under the control of the player. You can build a new colonial superpower, become a dictator, establish a total dictatorship, or create a prosperous, democratic trade empire.
There is no clear objective in the game. Instead, it is set by the player. However, the developers try to guide the player into playing certain scenarios by using the in-game achievement system. For example, one of the game's achievements is to unite Italy.
It is also possible to transfer the progress from another game made by Paradox Interactive, Crusader Kings 2, to Europa Universalis IV.
Categories in common with Europa Universalis IV: Strategy
6. Grand Theft Auto (1998)
Grand Theft Auto is an action-adventure game with an isometric view, the first installment of the Grand Theft Auto series.
Location and plot
The game takes place in 3 different cities, each one resembling real-life counterparts such as Miami, New York City and San Francisco. The world of the game is only restricted by traveling from one city to another, while the cities themselves are free to explore. The plot is expressed in the form of various missions, where the playable character receives general instructions through a phone call, or otherwise.
Each mission in the game has a set goal of in-game points, awarded for successful completion of mission’s requirements, and sometimes causing mayhem for the sake of it. Completion of these missions allows the player to move on to more difficult tasks, and eventually, another chapter in other cities. The player often has to steal vehicles, sell them for profit, perform roadkills and escape the police, as the number of attempts for each mission is limited.
Graphics and reception
The game features a simplistic style for graphics, sacrificing different animations and sprites in favor of just being fun to play. At the time of release, in late 1997-1998, Grand Theft Auto offered unique arcade gameplay with an open world, where players could do anything they wanted, which, of course, was the key to overwhelming success of the game.
Categories in common with Grand Theft Auto (1998): Action
7. Sine Mora
Sine Mora is a side-scrolling shoot 'em up game developed by Digital Reality.
Set on the distant planet, that is ruled by the Layil Empire, the race of Enkie is being enslaved and exterminated. The story revolves around two resistance groups that fight for different goals and in different parts of the planet. They eventually get together and cooperate. Enkies are able to time travel, so the story is set in different timelines both in the past and the future.
Every level of the game has to be completed before the time limit expires. Players gain more time by destroying enemy targets and lose time for getting hit. There are multiple weapons in the game such as seeker missiles and energy beams. The players can slow down time. Powerups are also scattered around the levels which increase the rate of fire or replenish ammo. There are 18 bosses featured in Sine Mora. The players have to figure out the weak spots and the tactics of their enemy in order to pass the level.
8. Halo Wars: Definitive Edition
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition is an enhanced version of the real-time strategy classic, Halo Wars, updated to run natively on PC.
Set early in the iconic war between the Covenant and UNSC - made famous by the Halo FPS games - Halo Wars: Definitive Edition provides a unique angle on the war while bringing new heroes to the battlefield. Control large Halo armies and direct them in action-packed warfare.
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition includes improved graphics, new achievements and all the DLC from the landmark game. Experience the epic campaign or compete in online multiplayer battles with armies of powerful Halo forces at your command.
Network play for this product is exclusive to Steam. Cross-play with Windows Store versions of the same game is not supported.
Categories in common with Halo Wars: Definitive Edition: Strategy
9. DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2
DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 will deliver a new hub city and the most character customization choices to date among a multitude of new features and special upgrades.
Relive the Dragon Ball story by time traveling and protecting historic moments in the Dragon Ball universe
Brand new hub city more than 7X the size of the original game with 300 players online at the same time
Next-gen visuals bring the Dragon Ball anime experience to life
New characters and boss fights
More in depth character creation system and battle adjustments
Post launch support for one year
Travel to the land of the fantastic!
Newly-crowned King of Callahach! It's been twenty years since your father saved the world by entrapping the evil Sorcerer Sanwe. Now the spell is waning. Sanwe's malevolent force will soon consume the land, and only you can stop him. Will your quest be aided or subverted by bizarre races like shape-shifting Slathans, the faery-like Brynn-Fann, of the black-eyed Soptus Ecliptus?
A thousand deaths await your every step as you unlock mind bending puzzles. Magical items lie just out of reach. A host of deadly monsters are eager to do battle with you. And glorious rewards are yours to obtain as you struggle to preserve your father's legacy. The stage is set. The fate of the world turns upon your actions. The time for adventure is now!
- Journey through a fully realized fantasy world via dazzling state-of-the-art graphics.
- Experience the adventure through haunting music and fully digitized speech.
- Perform an unprecedented range of actions with the MADS intuitive interface of your fingertips.
- Watch your adventures come to life with ultra-smooth rotoscoping and advanced animation.
- Soundtrack Included in high quality FLAC format.
Categories in common with Dragonsphere: Adventure
11. Sonic the Hedgehog 4 - Episode I
The sequel fans have waited 16 years for is finally here - Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode I! Featuring enhanced gameplay elements, including the classic Sonic Spin Dash, and the versatile Homing Attack, Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode I picks up right where Sonic and Knuckles™ left off. Dr. Eggman’s back, and in an effort to finally rid himself of Sonic, he revisits – and improves – the very best of his creations. Get ready for the next chapter in an all new epic 2D saga built for old and new fans alike.
12. Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
The Man With The Hat Is Back In His Greatest Adventure Yet!
1939 - The eve of World War II. Nazi agents are about to get their hands on a weapon more dangerous than the atom bomb. Only Indy can stop them before they unleash the deadly secret that sank Atlantis.
- Point 'n’ click your way through fistfights, puzzles, balloon rides, car chases and Indy one-liners.
- Explore over 200 spectacular locations.
- Hear LucasArts' exclusive iMUSE create a musical score that follows your every move.
- Play and replay - three unique challenging paths to vanquish the Reich.
Categories in common with Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis: Adventure
13. Serious Sam Double D XXL
One of the spin-offs of the famous series of games about Serious Sam in the genre of 2D side scroll shooter. This is one of the games released by an independent studio and timed to the release of the big Serious Sam 3: BFE. Version XXL game. Two years after the original release in 2011 as XXL version of the game was released as a free patch for all the owners of the original game.
The game takes place in the same universe as all other games. The developers have tried to recreate as accurately as possible the original gameplay, which is Serious Sam famous for. And this is an enormous mob of monsters, attacking the protagonist from all sides. At levels, the player can find first-aid kits, weapons, and ammo. The game's arsenal includes both guns that were already in the game universe and entirely new weapons. Each can be upgraded, and new upgrades significantly simplify the completion of the game.
Structurally, the game is divided into three episodes. At the end of each player faces a boss. Sometimes the game process is diluted by simple puzzles. One of the distinctive features of the game is the Gunstacker mechanic, which allows you to attach different types of weapons to each other to increase the lethal power. In addition to a single story campaign, the game has a local cooperative for two players.
14. Slain: Back from Hell
Slain: Back from Hell
You control the fate of Bathoryn, a doomed hero in a Gothic world, who seeks to liberate six cursed realms from six deadly overlords.
He must battle his way through this blighted land, packed with gruesome pixel art foes before ascending (or sometimes descending) into a stronghold, all the while defeating fiendish traps and vile monsters alike.
At the heart of every domain Bathoryn will confront a mighty foe - defeat it and his quest continues to its ultimate destiny. Fail, and you’ll die gruesomely – mauled by werewolves, disintegrated by floating monstrosities, squashed by great weights or torn apart by hidden blades. And you will fail…
There are 3 key areas to be mastered in order to vanquish Slain: Back from Hell.
- Learn to wield 3 deadly elemental weapons, each one exploiting weaknesses in different enemy types. Each has a different combo, timing and use. Mastering quick switching between weapons is the path to victory!
- Glean the placement and timings of enemies and booby traps.
- Generate, conserve and unleash your Mana wisely.
Accompanied by the heavy metal visuals is an even heavier metal soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant (formally of Celtic Frost).
- Challenging ‘elemental’- based melee and magical combat
- 6 hours of bone-crushing, metal-fueled mayhem & gore
- Choose from 3 unique weapons in your fight against the demon hordes.
- Full soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant formally of Celtic Frost. \m/
- Cunningly concealed secrets (shhh).
- Boss fights, mini-boss fights, sub-mini- boss fights & macro-sub- mini-boss fights.
- No laborious levelling, no tedious grinding, no wimpy crafting!
15. Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator
The parrot is back from the dead bringing countless new insults for your disposal, Sir! Remember that silly game that parted lovers, destroyed families and turned friends into enemies? Here’s its successor that does even more, certainly with more style and more variety. And I have proof! This time you can spread affront to everyone in the world that has Internet access or - if you’re not the most sociable - you can sit alone and play with yourself. Nudge nudge.
So don’t let the parrot die for nothing and tell that grumpy old lady that her husband donated organs for a strange woman lying in a pond and that her sister poses nude for some dog. Then meet a retired hipster who admires pictures of a grunting sow, and a fake Russian who borrowed a dead body to put his teacup and crumpets on. It’s also the only game that lets you learn what’s The Meaning of Life, and that’s scientifically proven!Game Features:
- Loner’s Insult Tournament Mode: Battle your way through numerous unique situations and verbally assault your CPU
- Real-Life Friends Mode: Belliger your actual friends on a couch, ottoman, or whatever else you like to rest your fanny on
- Imaginary-Friends Mode: Verbally take down strangers from all over the world online, and bring the witty pain across any device using the game's Cross-Platform Multiplayer
- 5 Hilarious Playable Characters: Each with their own unique voices, quirky traits and hilarious “insult bits”
- Legendary Potty Mouthed Unlockable Heroes: Lay down some verbal carnage and unlock renowned potty mouthed special guest fighters, including Shadow Warrior's Lo Wang, Serious Sam, the infamous Postal Dude, with more additions to follow soon.
- 4 Conflict Scenarios: Lay down some verbal jujitsu across 4 different testy situations and dynamic environments
- Contentious Battle System: Employ combos, criticals, continuations and other new mechanics to outwit your argumentative opponents!
16. Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara brings reworkings of two of Capcom’s classic arcade hits - Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom and Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow over Mystara – together in one definitive digital package.
Just as in the arcades, up to four players will select their character class before doing battle against the mythical beasts from the Dungeons and Dragons’ universe with a mix of melee, range and magic attacks.Key Features
- GGPO Enhanced Online With Drop-in/Drop-out Co-Op Play: Community-trusted GGPO powers a smooth online experience that allows up to four players to drop in or out of games in progress at will.
- Classic Arcade Gameplay with a New Twist: Players can enjoy the original arcade modes or mix up the gameplay with House Rules that can completely alter the experience.
Some examples of House Rules:
- Unbreakable - Equipable items have infinite durability. Never worry about breakage again!
- Enemy Rush - Fight against time in this special Time Attack Mode. Start the game clock with 30 seconds and increase the clock with each enemy you kill!
- Make it Rain – Get rich quick! Enemies and chests drop tons of gold!
- Unbreakable - Equipable items have infinite durability. Never worry about breakage again!
- Challenge System: A newly introduced RPG-like system that fits on top of the existing games and provides a myriad of challenges for players to complete. Players can level up and obtain Vault Coins to be used in the Vault.
- The Vault: A treasure trove of unlockables and gameplay loot can be purchased with Vault Coins earned via the Challenge System.
- Character Visualizer: This UI visualizer tracks which characters the players and their friends most often use. Players can utilize the tool to create a more balanced multiplayer dungeon crew, or to see which under-used characters they should try out next.
- Leaderboards & Connected Arcade: Players can track how they stack up against their friends through leaderboards, as well as view a full breakdown of gameplay related stats.
17. Sam & Max Hit the Road
Grab your nightstick, squeal like a siren, and Hit the Road with Sam & Max, Freelance Police, as they attempt to crack their toughest case. Sam (a canine shamus) and Max (a hyperkinetic rabbity thing) are hot on the trail of a runaway carnival bigfoot across America’s quirky underbelly in this deranged animated adventure!
Solving this case is up to you! You direct the actions of Sam & Max, tearing down the road with mayhem on their minds and Corn Duds™ on their breath, on a peril-fraught mission to make the world safe for Sasquatches and sentient mammals everywhere!
Based on Steve Purcell's unconventional cult comic books, Sam & Max will take you on an irreverent road trip adventure that will put hair on your back. Collide with tacky tourist traps and intimidate their bizarre denizens.
Help our frightening, furry flatfoots find the fugitive freak! Do it now!
• Enjoy edgy animation and twisted humor!
• Endless hours of fun playing mini-games like Wak-A-Rat and CarBomb!
• Indulge in gratuitous antisocial behavior!
• Roadside attractions your parents refused to stop at!
• This game is powered by ScummVM.
Categories in common with Sam & Max Hit the Road: Adventure
18. Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy
Half-Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy is remastered PC version of an RPG shoot-em-up JRPG developed by Marvelous Entertainment.
The game features four main game modes with each one of them being completely different from the others in gameplay. The game also supports multiplayer.
In most modes, the player only has 30 seconds to complete their objective. When the time ends, so does the game. The time can be added in Hero mode by buying from the Time Goddess in the cities between the battles with monsters and world exploration. This mode resembles the traditional Japanese RPGs the most. The Princess mode is a side-scrolling shooter game, while the Evil Lord mode is an RTS in which the player summons monsters of three kinds in order to complete specific objectives. In Knight and Wizard mode, the players have to defend the Wizard and eliminate all the monsters.
Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy edition features
This edition is a remaster of the original PSP game for the PC. The Super Mega Neo Climax mode is featured in the game which adds improved graphics in order to better resemble the anime cartoon style rather than the classic 8-bit JRPG one.
This edition features every single mode featured in the base game apart from two stages that were cut due to unknown reasons.
19. Carmageddon Max Pack
Stainless was founded in 1994 by Patrick Buckland, a veteran of the games industry going back to the Jurassic period of 1982, and Neil Barnden, who used to have hair like a mammoth. A team of 8 worked on the original Carmageddon at Stainless, and 5 are still with the company today, although a couple of them are now kept manacled in a small padded room in the cellar.
Stainless Games now employs around one hundred mad, dedicated people of assorted gender, height and width. They can all be found dangling precariously from a small chalky rock just off the South Coast of England.
20. Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians is a rhythm-adventure centered around following the beat while traveling through levels. Its developer is Threaks, indie studios specializing on a single-title IPs. The game's universe includes one more title: Beatbuddy: On Tour, featuring the same world, but different beats and levels.
The plot follows no cliffhangers or dramatic turns of events. The story is about trying to save the Music from Maestro Prince, wanting to destroy all beats in the universe. Throughout the game, the player encounters NPC and bosses, all of them needs to be destroyed along with elegant beats.
The gameplay includes typical platforming and adventure section — most of the time the players float around the six worlds, with each of them divided into five parts and collects beat parts. One of the exciting features is the unique musical theme to each main character: given the soundtrack composed out of different tunes, it is a remarkable highlight.
21. Infested Planet
Command a team of 5 elite soldiers against an alien horde of 100,000. Surrounded on all sides, you must outmaneuver and outsmart the enemy.
The enemy is closing in around you. Your soldiers are being flanked and the perimeter is slowly collapsing under a vicious alien assault. Robotic turrets will not last much longer. Just a little more and the bugs will swarm into your unprotected base. What are your orders?
You order your soldiers to fall back to a defensive chokepoint and rebuild your defenses. Sacrifice the forward squads to gain some extra time. Gather your team while equipping them with flamethrowers and laser guns. Start building a siege cannon for fire support. Then, while the aliens are busy, flank their main hives to destroy and capture them.
You have just pulled off a tactical victory - but there's no time to rest.
The aliens are constantly mutating. One moment your shotguns are ripping through the horde, the next the aliens grow hard, bullet-proof armour. You must adapt as well. Equip your team with stealth suits, miniguns, grenade launchers - your commands will decide the battle's outcome.Features
- Real time tactical combat
- A lengthy campaign where you develop new weapons
- Procedural maps and random mutation system keep the game fresh
- 21 Human weapons and buildings for you to wield
- 33 Alien mutations to keep you on your toes
- Fight thousands of enemies at once
22. Marvel Puzzle Quest
9.1 out of 10 “An intricately crafted, remarkably deep experience -- Marvel Puzzle Quest doesn’t merely meet the expectations of its name, it exceeds them.” - IGN.com (Editors’ Choice Award)
• MATCH AND UNLEASH FURY
Match tiles to annihilate your opponents, harnessing superpowers from Hulk’s massive strength to smash your enemies or Professor X’s mind control to manipulate the game board!
• RECRUIT MARVEL’S GREATEST HEROES AND VILLAINS
Recruit members of the X-Men, Avengers, S.H.I.E.L.D., Guardians of the Galaxy and more to create the ultimate Marvel dream team! Whether you combine Spider-Man with his arch-nemesis Venom, or Captain Marvel with her Ms. Marvel successor, Kamala Khan, assemble your very own epic team!
• UPGRADE YOUR CHAMPIONS AND GAIN POWERFUL REWARDS
Harness the power of Iso-8 to upgrade your team and collect comics to unlock characters and abilities. Master and enhance your character’s abilities to pummel your enemies!
• PLAY WITH FRIENDS IN TOURNAMENTS AND MORE!
Snag the top rank in Tournaments, Alliances, and Season Play for new character rewards and other prizes!
• BECOME PART OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE
Written by Marvel veterans Frank Tieri (Iron Man, Wolverine, Weapon X) and Alex Irvine (Iron Man: The Rapture, Daredevil Noir) and now with new events, features and tournaments that pull directly from the Marvel universe!
Game is available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, and Korean.
Underrail is an old school turn-based isometric indie role playing game that focuses on exploration and combat.
The game is set in a distant future, when the life on the Earth’s surface has long since been made impossible and the remnants of humanity now dwell in the Underrail, a vast system of metro station-states that, it seems, are the last bastions of a fading race.
The player takes control of one of the denizens of such a station-state whose life is about to become all that much more interesting and dangerous, as our protagonist is caught midst the conflicting factions of the Underrail as the violently struggle to survive in the harsh underground environment.
24. Swag and Sorcery
Welcome to Swag and Sorcery, a new streamlined RPG from the creators of Punch Club and Graveyard Keeper! Build your own fantasy village, train and equip your heroes and send them out to collect Swag!
25. Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st]
The Hollow NightSince time immemorial, the organization “Night Blade” has acted as guardians in what is known as the “Hollow Night”. While resting from her eternal labors in a nondescript town that the Princess of the Night Blade, Linne, meets a young boy named Hyde, who is in possession of the fabled sword of destiny that she has been searching far and wide for.
In the Hollow Night, monsters called Voids feed upon the power that manifests there, while those known as In-births use that same power for their own ends. While investigating the reason behind the sudden increase in the numbers of both Voids and In-births in the Hollow Night, Linne hears of an evil plot being hatched by someone calling themselves “Paradox”. This person turns out to be none other than Hilda, the leader of a shadowy organization known as “Amnesia”.
Vowing to stop “Paradox” before her nefarious plans come to fruition, Linne heads off into the Night. Unbeknownst to her, the young boy she encountered, Hyde, follows behind her with a desperate need to know who, and what, she is.
And thus, the story of the Hollow Night and In-births begins–-Fantasy Light-Novel type Stylish Action FightingThe mystery of the Hollow Night is unfolding before you. At the center lies the Abyss, an unimaginable and uncontrolled phenomenon that threatens all.
Pick one of 20 unique characters and fight your way through the dangers of the “Hollow Night”, and claim your victory over those who would get in your way. Experience intuitive and tight 2D fighter controls, with a splash of devastating combos and unique fighting styles to keep your appetite for battle sated!New System: Cross-Cast Veil OffActivate Veil Off within a combo to send your opponent flying with the shockwave, allowing for follow up extra attacks!
During "Cross-Cast Veil Off", you will have access to special moves such as Infinite Worth even if your EXS is at 100.
This gives you the chance to inflict serious damage with your combo!
Master the use of Cross-Cast Veil Off to turn the tide of battle in your favor!
Categories in common with Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st]: Action
26. STAR WARS: Rebel Assault I + II
Star Wars™: Rebel Assault
Rebel Forces have won their first battle against the dark side... But the war has only just begun!
As Rookie One, you are thrust into a 3D galaxy far, far away to crush the evil Empire, once and for all. Take your T16 Skyhopper on a training run through Beggar's Canyon... Then dodge asteroids and blast TIE fighters in a deep space rumble... tackle a fleet of menacing AT-ATs on the icy tundra of Hoth... and ultimately annihilate Vader and the evil Empire with a kamikaze trench run on the infamous Death Star.
Star Wars™: Rebel Assault II: The Hidden Empire
The story opens in the vicinity of the Dreighton Nebula, where Rookie One is part of a Rebel scouting patrol. He's investigating disappearances of Rebel spacecraft near Dreighton, a region rich with mythology about vanishing spacecraft. Legends of the region go back to the days when early hyperspace travelers lost their bearings and disappeared in the currents, eddies, and storms of the nebula. During the Clone Wars, two opposing combat fleets, at the height of battle, were swallowed up by the Dreighton Nebula, leaving it as the battle's only true victor.
Featuring original, live-action Star Wars footage, Rebel Assault II: The Hidden Empire hosts a multitude of ground-breaking improvements, including intuitive and challenging arcade game play; fifteen land, sky and space missions; an original Star Wars story; full-Screen high-quality video; four skill levels from easy to hard; a digital John Williams Star Wars soundtrack; and authentic sound effects by Skywalker Sound.
- Pilot X-wings, B-wings, speeder bikes and the legendary Millenium Falcon.
- Battle stormtroopers, TIE fighters and a Super Star-Destroyer.
- Digitized cinematic sequences from the Star Wars trilogy with additional footage created exclusively for the game.
27. Guilty Gear Isuka
A new Gear arises, its name Leopaldon. As they threaten to lay waste to the world, you prepare to mount your offense. The good news? You won't have to face them alone.
Guilty Gear Isuka introduces the brand new mechanic of cooperative gameplay to the tried and true fighting madness of the Guilty Gear XX series. With support for up to four local players (either on teams or as lone wolves), Guilty Gear has never seen more hectic action.Key Features
- A Cast of Misfits - The colorful characters of Guilty Gear XX #Reload return for an encore, and are joined by newcomers A.B.A and Robo-Ky Mk. II! On top of the 23 characters available by default, who knows if there are even more waiting to be uncovered...
- Beat-Em-Up Action - Isuka goes from fighter to brawler when you dive into GG Boost Mode. Punch/kick/cut/grapple your way through waves of formidable opponents, and feel free to invite a friend to help; two-player co-op can give you that extra edge you need.
- Make an Abomination - Newcomer Robo-Ky Mk. II can be retrofitted with the moves of other characters, making him the ultimate doppelganger. Brutal command grabs, a projectile or two, almost nothing is verboten when it comes to the murderous art of imitation.
- Beautiful Characters and Environments - From the tiniest bounty hunter to the largest brute, from sunny beaches to moonlit cemetaries, Guilty Gear Isuka's sprite art oozes character.
- Jaw-Dropping Heavy Metal Soundtrack - From the mind and frets of Guilty Gear creator Daisuke Ishiwatari comes some of the most intense rock you'll ever roman cancel to. Buyers of Guilty Gear Isuka on Steam will receive a digital copy of the Official Soundtrack for free!
Categories in common with Guilty Gear Isuka: Action
28. Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God
Join Pupuru, a hard working student, on a delectable roguelike adventure filled with excitement, humour, thrills and all the curry you can eat as you quest to save your favourite local curry restaurant from being swallowed up by the big bad curry chain that's moved into town!
Take part in a meaty dungeon-crawling quest to discover four ultimate ingredients needed to make the "Legendary Magic Curry"! Explore dungeons that change shape each time you visit them, battle crazy creatures, collect items and cook up a curry to boost your characters! Can you save the town of Smile Curry, or will you never again eat your favourite spicy dish?!
· Quest for Curry - Arm yourself, stock up on Skills and then venture forth into the many dungeons, filled with weird and wonderful monsters, handy items and - of course - the freshest curry ingredients!
· Share your curry with "friends" - A strange quest needs a strange group of companions! Share your food with your gluttonous but brave friend, Kuu, to power him up, hang out with Puni, servant of the Great Curry God and ignore the attentions of Gigidos, the ever-so-slightly creepy Dark Lord of the Netherworld.
· Behold, the Power of Curry! – Create delicious curry dishes from the ingredients you find in the ever-changing dungeons to boost your stats, or throw your cooking failures at your enemies to nerf their abilities!
29. Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming
The world's speediest homage/roast to JRPGs! Can you save the world in 30 seconds?
Get a quest, find those in need, fight through dungeons, earn cash, get cool loot and level up until YOU>EVIL. Don't have enough time? Pay the Goddess to reset the clock and try again! Over 100 mini-JRPGs for you to test your might with! Available outside Japan for the first time ever exclusively on Steam.Key Features:
- A robust single player mode that features persistent leveling and FIVE separate eras of the Half Minute Hero saga.
- Four-player multiplayer with lobby support so you can see which of your friends is the TRUE hero.
- Time Attack and Infinite Battle Modes with Steam leaderboards!
- A custom map editor (with mouse support) so you can create your own maps and quests. Find, download, edit, and share via Steam Workshop.
- An art gallery and music player you can unlock as you progress through the game.
- More fun and charm than should be allowed in a game!
30. Grand Ages: Rome
Raise massive armies, embark on epic campaigns to expand the Empire, and take control of the known world! Engage in grand-scale city building and create magnificent cities with creativity and control like never before. Intuitive controls make it easy to launch bone-crushing combat missions and manage every aspect of your thriving civilization.
After decades in exile, your family name has been all but forgotten in Rome. But, the departure of the tyrant Sulla has changed everything, and Rome stands on the brink of a new era. Sides must be chosen as Caesar and Pompey battle for control of the Republic. The stage is set for you to gain power and influence over one of the greatest civilizations in history.
Advanced Battle System
Take command of 18 different military units, including naval command, elephant cavalry, and mercenary forces. Recruit citizens of Rome, draft captured enemy forces, and pay foreign squads for their special skills. Defend and expand the Empire by land and sea with exciting RTS gameplay.
Online multiplayer functionality with 6 different strategy modes — play competitively or cooperatively. Create buddy lists and challenge your friends to a battle, or use the matching system and take on an unknown foe with the same skill level. Advance your career and increase your rank from praetor to consul and beyond.
Rub shoulders with Julius Caesar, Mark Antony, Cleopatra and more in a non-linear historical campaign featuring over 40 missions. Choose your own fate as you create and destroy alliances with more than 20 different historical figures. Celebrate your victories by erecting legendary monuments such as the Coliseum, Circus Maximus, the Pantheon, and more.
Flow resources eliminate tedious micromanagement, giving you the freedom to create thriving cities with multi-leveled economic systems. Information overlays visualize the city economy and satisfaction of the people on every location on the map.
4X REAL-TIME STRATEGY:
ExplorE — Journey to ancient Gaul, Britannia, Egypt, and more to colonize barbarians and establish new trade routes.
Expand — Stake your claim throughout the known world in the name of Rome! Help build the empire through military conquest and economic prowess.
Exploit — Natural resources are yours for the taking as you establish farming, mining, and logging operations. Raze barbarian villages for riches, labor, and property.
ExtErminatE — Destroy all who stand in the way of Rome's glory! Defend your territories by land and sea to secure peace and prosperity for the empire.
- Detailed citybuilding alongside rtS combat dramatically widens audience.
- Competitively priced within the genre.
- Extensive online multiplayer connectivity — play competitively or cooperatively.
- Game's scale is far beyond the city of rome, allowing players to experience all areas of the roman Empire by land and sea.
31. Madballs in Babo:Invasion
The spiritual successor to the massively popular freeware top-down shooter BaboViolent2, Madballs in Babo:Invasion is an arena based 3D shooter offering players a satisfying and immersive experience in both single-player and multiplayer, including 'Invasion Mode' where players are able to design their own combat maps almost instantaneously by placing a combination of map tiles to create a never-before-seen map before gameplay starts. Truly, no two games are ever the same.
Featuring the recently re-released Madballs™ characters, Oculus Orbus™ and Horn Head™, from the popular 1980s toys best remembered for their outrageously bad looks and graphically colourful names, Madballs in...Babo: Invasion is a feature laden 'casually hardcore' action shooter.
- Single Player — Hours of repeatable gameplay through 10 epic levels
- 2-4 Player Online Co-op — challenge individual campaign levels with your friends or play the whole campaign in ‘Enduro’ mode
- 16 Player Multiplayer — 21 maps to match all game sizes
- 'Invasion' Mode — the signature mode of the game, players take turns placing map tiles to create a unique multiplayer map prior to each match
- Voice Chat — Talk to the other players in-game
- Classes — 10 character classes (each with 2 special abilities) over two warring factions, with each faction having 5 unique weapons each with two distinct firing modes
- Madballs Characters — Oculus Orbus™ and Horn Head™ from the infamous 80’s toy craze as in-game characters
- 5 Archetypes — Assault, Heavy, Runner, Flyer, Support
- Deployables — active (rocket turrets) or passive (healing towers) can be placed in Invasion mode
- Unlocks and Secrets — 50 unlocks and 50 Secrets to find during campaign gameplay
- Action — emphasis on fast-paced, visceral action that is easy to pick and play, yet offers a real strategic challenge for hardcore gamers
Categories in common with Madballs in Babo:Invasion: Indie
32. Ubersoldier II
A tightly knit group of SS generals and officers, involved in the most heinous
and dark deeds, is seeking a way to save the remnants of the Third Empire. They
have conspired to move the leaders of the Reich, together with precious resources
and classified equipment, to a remote hideout in the Tibetan mountains.
Full multiplayer through LAN and Internet with up to 16 players.
21 weapons, including look-alikes of “Luger Parabellum”, “Tommy Gun”, MG-42, BAR and Panzerschreck.
Dozens of types of brutal enemies, including armor valkyries and telekinetic mutants.
RPG features, including special abilities and accumulation of experience.
Categories in common with Ubersoldier II: Action
33. Realms of Arkania 2 - Star Trail Classic
Star Trail (1994) is the second part of the glorious Realms of Arkania Trilogy...
Can you join together the elves and dwarves in common war against the orc invaders? Star Trail features over 70 spells, 50 skills, over 350 types of items and weapons. A convenient autodiary records your adventure while a sophisticated automap allows for fast travel.
Star Trail was acclaimed best RPG of 1994 by:
- PC Gamer
- CD Rom Today
- Strategy Plus
Categories in common with Realms of Arkania 2 - Star Trail Classic: Role Playing
34. Ninjin: Clash of Carrots
Ninjin: Clash of Carrots is an anime-inspired beat-‘em-up with a gaggle of varied enemies, deep customization…and ninjas! Play through side-scrolling worlds consisting of multiple stages and collect carrots stolen by the evil Shogun Moe! Carrots act as currency which can be redeemed in the Corgi Store for new equipment, or the Shady Shop for special weapons, masks and other customization items. Grab a friend to join you in 2-player online or local co-op.
Featuring over 150 weapons, projectiles, upgrades, and more to modify the experience to each player’s preference, Ninjin: Clash of Carrots is an action-packed thrill-fest with a unique and immersive storyline, stylish environments, and exciting and frenetic gameplay! Ninjin also features a unique survival mode called “Oni TV Show” where players will fight endless waves of enemies for rare rewards. This mode also supports local and online co-op.
35. Crush Your Enemies
We have all had enough of those cliché fantasy worlds with brave knights, ladylike elves and little people obsessed with jewellery. Generia is just another of those worlds... Thankfully there are evil barbarians coming to plunder, impale, drink beer, use inappropriate language and generally to make things interesting. And guess what? It's you who will lead them!
Go back to the days when you thought real time strategy games were awesome. But this time you don't need to spend a whole hour to just win a skirmish. Jump right into battle and use your rusty strategic and tactical skills to crush hundreds of enemies within minutes! Crush Your Enemies has everything you like in strategy games: planning, choosing different types of units, managing resources, taking enemy territory and outwitting your opponents with the ingenious formations of your men. Only of this strategic goodness is packed into a tight and intense experience you can enjoy no matter how little time you have.Game Features:
- True strategic challenge in a small package: Levels are packed with deep strategic options, but can be completed in shorter bursts
- Super simple controls: Despite the depth of its systems, the game can be controlled with just one Mouse button
- Epic Single-Player campaign: The game features hours of strategic single-player goodness
- Cross-platform multiplayer: Play against your friends and loved ones on PC and mobile devices. The battle never has to end!
- Various Unit Types: Different unit types each have a different role on the battlefield
- Plundered Inventory: Expertly utilize and manage special items that can change the course of battles when used wisely
- Weird Boss Battles: Have you ever battled a Giant Death Snail that has a passion for head-butting? No? What are you waiting for!?
- Story filled with Naughty Humour: So your momma won't mistake the game for her favourite Medieval Village Clickfest!
- Violence, Beer and Curse Words: Enough said……
36. Max Gentlemen
Max Gentlemen is an arcade-style extreme manners simulator about stacking hats, inspired by a spam email for male enhancement.
- Hat stacking old timey arcade action
- Over 39 hats to collect
- Cross-platform local multiplayer
- Extra characters, levels and modes
- Online leaderboards
Challenge your friends. Prove once and for all who is the most gentlemanly. Seriously though, 2 player is super fun.
Max Gentlemen is a FREE game but if you want to support us, there are a variety of extra characters, hats and levels to buy. More updates to come!
37. Missile Command
Purchase this PS one® Classic and play it on both your PS3™ and PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) systems!
Defend the cities of the Earth against an alien invasion in this reimagining of an arcade classic.
Download this PS one® Classic today!
Transferring to a PSP® system from your PS3™ system:
You must be signed into the PlayStation®Network account that originally purchased the game. You must have at least 193 MB free on your Memory Stick Duo™. Connect your PSP® system to your PS3™ system with a USB cable and switch your PSP® system to USB Mode. Highlight the game on the PS3™ XMB™, press the Δ button and select Copy.
PC Store Customers:
Log into your PlayStation®Network account that you originally used to purchased the game. Then, download the game from your "Download List" in the PlayStation®Store onto your PS3™ system.
This title has been converted from the original PlayStation® disc to the PSP® and the PS3™ systems. Consequently, there may be times where the title plays differently from the PlayStation® disc version, or where some features may not function properly. This version does not support PlayStation® peripherals (controller, memory card, multitap, etc.), therefore functionalities such as multiplayer, versus, and co-op modes are not available.
Purchase indicates acceptance of the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service/User Agreement and this item's use restrictions. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not purchase this item. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems and 2 portable systems that are associated with the purchasing account.
Missile Command ® © 1999 Atari Interactive, Inc.
"PS one", "PlayStation", "PS" Family logo, and "PSP" are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
38. The Apogee Throwback Pack
The Apogee Throwback Pack is a collection of four classic Apogee Software titles all in one kick ass package. Blast your way across the galaxy as British Special Agent Blake Stone in "Aliens of Gold" and "Planet Strike", then take on an ancient evil menace as the H.U.N.T in "Rise of the Triad".Key Features:
Four classic games that offer hours and hours of nostalgia ridden gameplay. Full widescreen support for modern Windows and Mac operating systems. All wrapped up in one sleek package that allows for easy modding.
- Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold
- Blake Stone: Planet Strike
- Rise of the Triad
- Extreme Rise of the Triad
Many players wondered how Apogee would follow the success of Wolfenstein 3D in 1992. The answer was "Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold"! Where Wolf3D took you into the past; thrust into a world at war - Blake rockets you into the future where a sinister madman, Dr. Pyrus Goldfire, is using genetics to create an army of bizarre creatures and wage war on Earth.
In "Planet Strike", once again, British agent Blake Stone will find himself in a life or death struggle for the control of humanity's future. After a five year manhunt for the elusive Dr. Goldfire, the search has finally ended on Planet Selon at the abandoned STAR Institute Training Complex. If the reports are correct, then Dr. Goldfire is alive and has once again created a fiendish army of evil mutants. Blake is going to need all his wits, skill, and the best firepower money can buy to put an end to Goldfire's plans.
"Rise of the Triad" thrusts you into the world of an elite group of operatives called the HUNT (High-Risk United Nations Taskforce). Together you must stop a maniacal cult leader from killing millions of people.
While scouting a remote island, you are suddenly surrounded by enemy troops with guns blazing. In the distance you see your boat--your only chance to escape--explode into matchsticks. In front of you is a huge fortress monastery, and your only way out... is in. You're equipped with awesome, high-tech weaponry like heat-seeking missiles, split missiles, and the Flamewall cannon, which leaves a trail of charred skeletons in its wake. You'll also find magical instruments and weapons so incredible they defy description.
"Extreme Rise of the Triad" ups the ante with over 40 new levels as the HUNT returns to take on even more maniacal Triad madness. Not enough for you? There's even a RandROTT level randomizer so the ludicrous fun never ends! What are you waiting for?!
Categories in common with The Apogee Throwback Pack: Action
39. Sonic Spinball
Dr. Eggman (AKA Dr. Robotnik) is once again turning the animals of Mobius into robots using his monstrous contraption, the Veg-O-Fortress.
Only Sonic can penetrate the Pinball Defense System to free the animals, retrieve the Chaos Emeralds, and put a stop to Dr. Eggman’s fiendish plans!
Categories in common with Sonic Spinball: Action
40. ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove
ToeJam and Earl: Back in the Groove is an all-new adventure developed by the co-creator of the OG ToeJam and Earl games, which famously infused hip-hop stylings with rogue-like game play.
Crash land on Earth and protect yourself with funky power-ups against dangerous Earthlings on an adventure to find all the lost pieces of the Rapmaster Rocketship. Play with up to three of your friends online or couch co-op and discover all the secret locations and powerful tools. ToeJam and Earl probably shouldn't have taken the Rapmaster on an intergalactic joyride, but at least they'll find all the pieces of it before Lamont notices that it's missing ... right? Right.
Back in the Groove is a mash-up of the very best features of the classic console games with a ton of fresh features. Get a blast of funky nostalgia or play ToeJam and Earl for the very first time.FEATURES:
- Nine playable characters including: ToeJam and Earl, Latisha, Lewanda, GeekJam, Peabo, and Earl’s mom, Flo
- Randomly-generated stacked levels to make every play through feel different in advanced mode
- Discover new secret locations and terrain types
- Jam to 15 re-makes of old favorite songs and 15 new songs in the same funky style
- Dynamic split-screen for couch co-op play, as well as online play -- supports up to 4 players
- Enter the Hyperfunk Zone in multi-player co-op, too
- A huge number of new presents, Earthlings, player character stats, character-specific dialogue, permanent power-hats, and many features that enhance cooperative play and make this the best Toejam & Earl yet
41. Worms: Reinforcements
Worms: Reinforcements is a strategy game developed by Team17 Digital. It came out on 01-01-1995. Ocean Software published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Worms: Reinforcements is available on PC.
It was scored by Bjørn Lynne.
Categories in common with Worms: Reinforcements: Strategy
42. For The Glory: A Europa Universalis Game
Take up the reigns of your country, guide domestic and foreign policy, navigate thousands of historical events, engage in various struggles and lead your country to prosperity – all in the name of glory! For the Glory offers full historical immersion, with a completely new indepth experience with over 10000 historically accurate events. Take charge of the mighty Habsburg Empire, the aggressive Swedish state, or the seafaring Portuguese. Build up your empire through trade, diplomacy, colonialism and war. Interact with real historical events and persons to determine what path your nation will take. Nothing is written in stone, and while a wise leader may choose to follow the path of history, you may also take advantage of opportunities for change.Main Features:
- You can play as over 180 countries, on a map covering the entire world
- Era spanning 1419-1819
- Experience unparalleled historical immersion with over 10000 historical events
- Unparalleled mod-ability: unlimited timeframe and up to 1000 counties
- Improved and modernised interface
- Adapt your playing style
Categories in common with For The Glory: A Europa Universalis Game: Strategy
43. GhostControl Inc.
Original music score composed by Sound Of Games.
Over 100 hand crafted original sound effects.Background information:The developers of GhostControl Inc. are big fans of classic games such as GhostBusters, the original XCOM, Theme Hospital and FTL.
In it's classic pixel art retro style the game comes with outstanding original graphics and a funny story line.
44. Giana Sisters 2D
"The Great Giana Sisters" was one of the first platformers to be released on the Commodore 64. Although sales were stopped soon after the game’s release, The Great Giana Sisters became a cult classic, and Giana an iconic part of video game history.
In 2009, we started a reboot of Giana Sisters and released it on Nintendo DS. Giana Sisters DS marked the beginning of a new series of Giana Sisters games, with Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams and Giana Sisters: Dream Runners being the latest releases.
Now we’re happy to give you a HD remake of the 2009 Nintendo DS version on Steam. It features beautiful HD graphics and full controller support. And of course the precise controls, intuitive handling and a smooth learning curve that platform fans expect. All balanced for hours of fun and challenges. It also contains the 32 levels of the original game – restored with love and care to resemble our take on the retro aesthetic.
Freed from the dust of decades, Giana Sisters 2D retains its cherished style, familiar features and the legendary original soundtrack in a fresh revision.
- Beautifully restored HD Remake of the Nintendo DS classic.
- Sharp, intuitive controls and an easy learning curve.
- Lovingly crafted modern take on retro graphics in HD.
- 80 completely new adventures.
- 32 fully restored classic levels will put a tear in the eye of many fans of the original version!
- Legendary soundtrack, inspired by Chris Huelsbeck.
- Customizable controls and full controller support.
- Steam integration: leaderboards, achievements, and trading cards.
45. Strikers Edge
DODGEBRAWL: Strikers Edge is a game of dodgebrawl! Use whatever means it takes to bring your foe down from your side of the rift.
GIT GUD: Get your accuracy on point, anticipate your enemies’ trajectories and get the psychological upper hand to annihilate the opposition!
ONLINE AND LOCAL: Fight online or locally as one of 8 unique strikers across 4 different arenas. Achieve greatness in 2v2 with a friend or become the top striker in 1v1!
PICK UP & MASTER: Each striker has its own set of abilities, weapon, stats and playstyles. Which one will you choose and master?
- Choose among 8 unique strikers, each with it's set of abilities, play style and strategies.
- Play 1vs1 and 2vs2 matches, obliterate the opposition in online and local sessions.
- Select between 4 different arenas with distinct layouts, obstacles and hazards to add to your strategy.
- Easy to learn, hard to master: pick your favorite striker and get ready to discover all his hidden mechanics, combos and nuances.
- Strikers Edge puts mind games front and center. Predict your opponents moves and surprise them with yours!
- Twitch Integration: Streamers will be able to interact with their audience when playing: viewers can become a member of the crowd inside the game, throw cheer or boo at the players, vote for match modifiers and more!
Platypus is a fast, frantic and fun arcade-style shoot-em-up!!
The vast continent-spanning city of Collosatropolis has finally reached the limits of its expansion. Tall buildings cover every available space. The air is thick with smoke and poisonous chemicals. Parking is a nightmare.
The Collosotropolan leaders have decided the simplest solution is to invade the neighbouring country of Mungola. They don't anticipate much of a struggle - Mungolans are simple, earthy types without much love for industry. In fact, Mungola's entire defence force consists of a single squadron of fighter planes - the venerable F-27 "Platypus".
What possible threat could a few antique aircraft be to the mighty Collosotropolan Battle Fleet...?
To the Mungolan people the venerable F-27 "Platypus" is their last best hope for freedom!Features:
- Unlimited Play
- Two-Player Simultaneous Action
- Stunning Claymation Graphics
- Addictive, Exciting Game Play
- Adjustable Difficulty Settings
- Perfect for the Entire Family
Categories in common with Platypus: Action
47. Only One Hope
Only One Hope - is a game in the genre of survival horror, where the main character gets into a shipwreck. Regaining consciousness he was on the island. His only hope is to learn how to survive and return to his home!
Forget everything about your simple past life!
Now you will have to overcome a lot of different problems: hunger, thirst, cold and darkness...
The player is given the opportunity to travel over the vast territories of using a raft. It can be built on an island in its own "residence" after which he would 100% return to his island.
The game has an elaborate system of crafting, also you have to improve your skills to create more complex things.
Build your house, plant a tree, raise a son! In Only One Hope you have only wild islands, and everyone of them can become you new home!
->Unique crafting system
->Big open world
48. Rock 'n' Roll
Rock 'n' Roll is an action, arcade and puzzle game developed by Rainbow Arts. It was originally released in 1989. It was published by Rainbow Arts. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play Rock 'n' Roll on PC, Atari ST and Commodore / Amiga.
49. Star Vikings Forever
Build Your Strategy. Squash Space Snails. Be a Star Viking.
In Star Vikings Forever you will build your team of spacefaring Vikings to take on the evil scourge of intergalactic snails in a fun and nearly endless stream of challenging puzzles.
Winner for "Best Game Design" at the Brazilian Independent Games Festival and “Most Offensive Game Ever” at the Space Snails Game Conference. Star Vikings Forever is a humorous Puzzle/RPG developed by the award-winning creators of Chroma Squad, Dungeonland, and Relic Hunters Zero.
• Unique Puzzle/RPG Gameplay - Based on teamwork and chain reactions
• Procedurally-Generated Puzzles - For endless replayability
• 8+ Hours of Story Mode - Packed with colorful characters and humorous dialog
• New Game Plus Mode - Brings additional puzzles and gameplay
• Six Classes - Each with unique, upgradeable skills
• HATS!!! - Craft special hats and use special items to gain additional boosts
• Facebook Leaderboard Integration - Compete with your friends for the high score!
50. Gunslugs 2
A world under attack by tanks, spiders, bombs, rockets, aliens and the evil Black Duck army, ... that world needs a hero, you are that hero! are you ready to join the Gunslugs ?
If you like over the top action, chaos, explosions, weirdness and don’t take it all too serious, then you know exactly what Gunslugs is all about.
A combination of fast run and gun gameplay mixed with elements of all our favorite movies and other pop-art from the 90s and 80s.
The Black Duck Army is back with new domination plans, this time they want to take the galaxy! Their signal towers are covering the planet, and alien technology seems to be used all over the place Luckily the Gunslugs are here to stop them.
Seven worlds, 8 levels per world, end of level bosses, randomly generated inside-area's, tanks,hell-worms,rocket-launchers,aliens,lightning guns, huge spaceships, cut scenes, and so much more, all keeping you clinging to your device.