The best games like Worms Ultimate Mayhem are:
- arrow_rightRayman Legends
- arrow_rightShantae: Half-Genie Hero
- arrow_rightPumped BMX +
100 Best Games Like Worms Ultimate Mayhem:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (14)
- PlayStation 4 (22)
- iOS (41)
- Android (22)
- macOS (52)
- Linux (19)
- Nintendo Switch (20)
- Nintendo 3DS (6)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (8)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (15)
- PlayStation 2 (4)
- PlayStation (5)
- PS Vita (9)
- PSP (1)
- Wii U (14)
- Wii (8)
- GameCube (3)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (7)
- Game Boy Color (3)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (4)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Commodore / Amiga (5)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari ST (3)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA CD (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (3)
1. Rayman Legends
Rayman Legends is a fifth main title in the original series of platform games. The new Rayman chapter is a direct sequel to the 2011 game Rayman Origins. The game is set in an imaginary world inhabited by both friendly and hostile creatures. The main character Rayman, a shapeless magical being, accompanied by his closest friends is expected to protect the fictional world from evil. The story begins a century after the Origins events. Bubble Dreamers’ nightmares as well as the Magician (both are main antagonists) has grown up in their power, so only awakened after the 100-year sleep Rayman and his friends Globox and Teensies are able to stop the terrible villains. As the story takes place in various locations depending on the game stage, the environment, as well as difficulty, differs from time to time. The gameplay is about completing multiple platform levels, collecting lums and defeating enemies. In addition to Rayman, Globox and Teensies players can assume the roles of several new game characters. Rayman Legends also features a co-op game mode.
Categories in common with Rayman Legends: Platformer
Braveland is a turn-based game inspired by old-school strategies with hexagonal battlefield. You will start as a humble warrior's son whose village was cruelly raided and will end as talented commander of your army.
The story will take place in a hand-drawn world and cover many interesting places and characters. Various warriors will join your army - archers, scouts, healers, footmen, arbalesters and more.
- Turn-based battles in old-school style.
- Command your troops and defeat enemies in hand to hand battles.
- 26 various warriors and creatures from archers to golems.
- Three story chapters each in unique corner of the world.
- Evolve your hero, find awesome artifacts and learn battle magic.
- Intense boss fights at the end of each story chapter.
- Hours of gameplay with 50 battles.
- High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art.
EVERSPACE™ is an action-focused single-player space shooter, combining roguelike elements with top-notch visuals and a captivating story. It takes you on a challenging journey through an ever-changing, beautifully crafted universe full of surprises. Your skills, experience, and talent for improvisation will be tested continuously as you piece together the puzzle of your existence through encounters with interesting characters, each having their own unique part of the story to tell.
In each exciting run, you will face entirely new situations, ensuring countless hours of thrilling gameplay and generating myriad opportunities for individual, meaningful moments to experience. No matter how skilled you are, death is inevitable but is also only the beginning of a much larger journey.
- Dash into intense dogfights and experience furious space combat using a wide range of weaponry and devices.
- Collect and mine valuable resources to either repair your ship’s systems or to craft new equipment and modifications for a much-needed advantage. Your choice.
- Find blueprints for crafting, and hunt for exotic weaponry and equipment. You never know what will drop next.
- Travel through vast, procedurally-generated levels with untold numbers of hidden dangers and treasures. A game of risk and reward awaits.
- With the tools provided, it is up to you to make the best of your situation. Utilize every advantage and be creative to turn the odds in your favor. Every mistake could be your last.
- Single-player roguelike space shooter with persistent progression
- Captivating fully voice-acted story featuring interesting and thoughtfully designed characters
- Three unique player ships, each with different capabilities and starting gear to choose from
- Vibrant art style with top-notch visuals and incredible attention to detail
- Shooter-style 6DOF controls optimized for mouse + keyboard
- In-depth crafting and damage system
- Dynamic, functional cockpit displays for all player ships
Transformice is an indie multiplayer platformer developed by Mélanie Christin and Jean-Baptiste Le Marchand.
The gameplay revolves around guiding the player controlled mouse around several obstacles, getting the cheese, and going back to the hole. If the player gets the cheese first, it will be noted in their profile under a special tab.
A shaman mouse accompanies the players on every level. It can create physical objects to help the players get to the cheese. A player with the highest score is chosen a shaman.
On August, 22nd 2010 a map editor was released. Any registered member can create their own maps and publish it for 40 in-game cheese pieces (it used to be 20). It is also required for the players to have 1000 pieces gathered on their account. During a game, each third map is community-made. After the time expires, a voting window appears, where the players can share their opinion on the map. If the map's rating gets lower than 50%, it gets removed from the game.
Map categories were later added to the game.
The players can use nine animated emotes: dance, laugh, cry, kiss, anger, applause, sleep, facepalm, and sit. These animations do not require the participation of another user.
Apart from that, there are four two-player emotes: high five, hug, kiss, or "rock, paper, scissors!"
5. Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
Shantae embarks on her first full HD adventure! When a mysterious crime wave sweeps Sequin Land, it’s up to Half-Genie Hero Shantae to save the day! Use Shantae’s devastating Hair-Whip Attack to send monsters flying, or Belly Dance to transform into a more powerful creature form! Topple the masterminds behind each criminal caper and prepare for the ultimate showdown against Shantae’s arch nemesis - the bodacious buccaneer Risky Boots!
• Shantae’s trademark moves return! Dance to transform into all-new and classic creatures, or summon magical attacks! Over a dozen dances to discover in all!
• New Relic System allows players to unlock new powers and customize moves for Shantae and her many forms!
• Conquer arcade-style action stages that unfold into a full world to explore. Fast action and quest-style exploration rolled into one!
• When Shantae’s story ends, you’re just getting started! DLC Modes introduce new characters, levels, and bosses!
• Huge Bosses, humorous dialogue, and the wonderfully weird Shantae cast return, now in fully animated HD!
6. Pumped BMX +
Pumped BMX+ is a fast-paced arcade BMX game full of tricks, stunts and combos which originates from one of the most well-known BMX franchises in the world. Master over 500 challenges in this breathtaking sports game.
Originally developed by one-man studio Yeah Us!, Pumped BMX + is all about tricks, speed and skill. Players ride their way through increasingly challenging levels while pulling off crazy and impressive trick combinations. The game lets players choose their rider style and throw down their best stunts whilst racing through more than 500 challenges to reach the top of the leaderboards.
- Beautifully rendered and varied environments: Bike through four distinct environments, ridin the simplest dirt tracks right up to lengthy and complex tracks filled with half-pipes, loops and death-defying leaps.
- A new enhanced and intelligent control system: Play via the keyboard or with a controller, with easy to learn controls and an 'instant reset' button for those trickier stages.
- A fully licensed electronic soundtrack from some of the best upcoming artists and bands.
- Authentic BMX tricks which can be combined for almost unlimited creativity: Play with 8 basic and 8 advanced real-world tricks, and chaining them together to create a nearly unlimited amount of combos!
- Customisable Bikes and Riders
A quick note from the developers:You want to build beautiful cities without investing hours on end into stressful resource management? Say no more! ISLANDERS should be right up your alley.
ISLANDERS is a minimalist strategy game about building cities on colorful islands. Explore an infinite number of ever-changing new lands, expand your settlements from sprawling villages to vast cities and enjoy the relaxing atmosphere.
If you’re thinking about buying ISLANDERS please keep in mind that we are a very passionate but small team of three. This is not a blockbuster experience with hours and hours of content. What we’d like to offer you is a simple game that lets anybody create and explore their own little worlds, while providing enough depth for players who want to challenge themselves. And you can get it at the price of a medium sized pumpkin spice matcha caramel latte.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have feedback, questions, or problems with the game. We’ll do our best to get back to you as quickly as possible and provide support if needed. Also let us know if you enjoyed the game, because that makes our day!
This game offers you:
Intuitive and rewarding city building gameplay
Endless amount of procedurally generated islands
A relaxing atmosphere
Beautiful, vibrant colors
Great for playing every now and then, discovering some new islands and beating your high scoreThis game doesn’t have:
A cinematic story
Huge explosions (not even small ones actually)
OrcsWanna know the specifics?
The gameplay of ISLANDERS is pretty intuitive. You start with a set of buildings in your inventory that you can place on your island. Placing buildings is rewarded with points. The amount of points you get depends on what surrounds the buildings when you place them. Gather enough points to refill your inventory and unlock new buildings.
Once your city is big enough you may choose to travel to the next island (they are generated procedurally, so you can literally keep exploring forever). If you run out of buildings the game ends. This is where you high five yourself for beating the high score, take a proud last glance at the epic city you've built and start just one more round...
Freebie is a casual indie-style arcade where the player has to control a ball.
The aim is to accurately launch a ball against a rotating blue paddle so that the ball hits the green surface. It is presented as two bars at the edge of the square-shaped area.
There are usually two green bars and two red bars; the red ones should not be touched. When the ball hits the green bars, the player earns points; when the ball hits the red ones, the player loses one health dot. There is a health bar - there are three of them - on the right of the area. The ball is launched from the left-side bottom angle and the right-side top angle. As time passes, the blue paddle starts to rotate faster, making it harder to play. Achieved points are shown as cards; the players can check out their positions on the leaderboard available for every user.
Freebie's area fits in an 8x10 frame. The game has no design or music settings; it does not change throughout the play. There are two levels: a normal mode, described above, and an epilepsy mode, which is harder to play. In this mode, the monochrome background changes, turning into a pool of colored squares. Developers state that those prone to epileptic seizures should avoid playing the epilepsy mode.
9. Shop Heroes
Become the ultimate shopkeeper by managing the best fantasy item shop across the Kingdom of Aragonia!
Hire and train unique workers, craft hundreds of legendary items, gear up your heroes for battle, trade with your friends and work together to reach the top!
The #1 spot in the rankings is always contested! Do you have what it takes to be the ultimate shop tycoon?~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~CUSTOMIZE your dream item shop and shopkeeper avatar
MANAGE skilled workers to help you build a prosperous shop empire
CRAFT hundreds of original items to sell to visiting heroes
COLLECT dozens of rare blueprints and master them all
FUSE ordinary items together to construct extraordinary equipment
RECRUIT powerful heroes to wage war within the Arena
UNLOCK strategic hero powers to conquer challenging quests
EQUIP your heroes with epic gear and prepare them for battle
RAID treacherous dungeons with your city to earn exclusive loot
TRADE legendary items and resources with your friends
TEAM up and invest with others to build the ultimate metropolis
ENJOY regular events and updates with new content and improvements~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~Experiencing any problems? Got some suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at https://cloudcade.helpshift.com for immediate assistance.
A persistent network connection is required to play.
PLEASE NOTE! Shop Heroes supports cross platform gameplay on Steam, iOS, Android and Facebook. Please contact support to sync your Steam progression with any other desired platform(s).
Use of this application is governed by the Terms of Service available at http://cloudcade.com/tos/
Like Us: http://facebook.com/shopheroes
Follow Us: http://twitter.com/shopheroesgame
10. NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja Storm
NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja STORM allows players to battle in full 3D across massive environments. Players will unleash powerful jutsu attacks, perform acrobatic evasive maneuvers and even run up walls and over water as they pursue their opponent for ninja supremacy. Players will be able to customize their character's fighting style and recruit up to two support characters to put their own stamp on the action. NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja STORM has been remastered in HD.
11. Color Guardians
Color Guardians is an exciting fast action side scrolling game that combines quick thinking with frantic gameplay into a hard to master challenge! Switching colors and collecting items, all while avoiding obstacles will surely test your reflexes!
The colorful world of Terra Color has been turned to a dark and sad place by the dark powers of the evil color thief Krogma. The only ones capable of restoring the world to its original state are a colorful bunch of characters made of paint called the Color Guardians.
Help the Color Guardians bring color back to their world. Guide Rod, Lia and Grock through 70+ levels of fast-paced action and defeat the evil color thief Krogma. The core mechanics are easy to understand, but build up quickly -- and start challenging the limits of your skill.
Color Guardians includes:
- Loads of content! Play more than 70 levels of fast paced and cleverly designed hard to master challenges.
- 5 Different worlds to explore! Each world introduces new challenges and exciting new mechanics.
- Play as Rod, Lia and Grock and discover the world of Terracolour!
- Hidden unlockables including music, concept art, renders and 3D models.
- Compare your score with your friends through leaderboards.
- Unlock a crazy bunch of achievements!
- Clever, challenging design that will keep you busy for hours.
- Each level is uniquely designed to keep up the challenge!
- Fun and fast color-matching gameplay while avoiding obstacles and collecting items. This game will surely test your skills!
- Vivid, eye-catching visual design across several different worlds.
- Leaderboards to compete with friends, and plenty of unlockables to fight for!
- 60 challenges to unlock extras: concept art, music, and more.
- Localized on 7 different languages: English, spanish, french, italian, german, portuguese and russian.
12. Worms 3D
Worms 3D is a strategy game developed by Team17 Digital. It came out on 31-10-2003. It was published by Feral Interactive. Most rawgers rated the game as "Meh".
You can play Worms 3D on PC, Xbox, Classic Macintosh and GameCube.
Categories in common with Worms 3D: Strategy
Have you ever wanted to play god? In GODUS, you can sculpt every inch of a beautiful world that you look down upon, where your population of Followers will settle and multiply. As you rule over your living, breathing society, a civilization will blossom across your land and offer you their belief. The more Followers that believe in you, the more powerful you will become. It is as simple to play as it is spectacular to behold. Come and lead an incredible journey - this delightful, charming world is waiting for you to make it your own.
GODUS is currently in active cross-platform development for Windows PC, Mac OS and mobile devices where the gameplay experience will evolve and expand over time as we periodically deliver updates for the game.
GODUS is brought to you by legendary designer and inventor of the god game genre, Peter Molyneux.Key Beta Features
- You can sculpt the entire world and make it truly unique to you
- Sculpt every inch of an entirely moldable world in the most delightful way. Uncover a wealth of mysteries and surprises waiting to be unearthed beneath the landscape, and find others atop it.
- Be adored and worshipped by tiny, devoted Followers. Watch them live, learn and love in a fully simulated world
- Your ever-gracious population of reactive, living Followers will need you and worship you unconditionally. You’re the god and they’re your playthings.
- Create villages and towns, grow their population and sculpt the very lands on which they live
- Group your Followers together to create charming villages or thriving towns - specialize these into Building, Farming or Mining communities.
- Lead Followers from your Homeworld and set sail on Voyages of Discovery to uncharted lands
- Guide your Followers as they embark on regular Voyages to new and undiscovered lands that hold great rewards.
- Nurture the growth of a civilization as it rises from the dawn of the primitive age and advances throughout the ages of humanity
- Choose various types of stickers to unlock cards that level-up your population's society, technologies and faith. Cards go into your Timeline, which allows you to make advancements within an era and unlock new abilities.
- Meet the Astari - a fun loving, party going little tribe who worship the pursuit of happiness
- Your world is not empty. It’s also inhabited by the mischievous Astari, who will do everything they can to persuade your Followers to come and join them. As a god, you must use your powers to deal with these pesky people.
- Cast miracles of both beauty and destruction - choose how to show your divine power, whether that be by growing forests or launching meteors
- As development continues you will see more God Powers being added that will enhance gameplay, adding depth and variety to the whole GODUS experience.
14. WHAT THE GOLF?
The golf game for people who hate golf!
A silly physics-based anti-golf game where you get to golf anything. Every golf course is a new surprising type of golf, some brilliant or hilarious, others so absurd they will make you go: WHAT THE GOLF?
Golf is always the same: perfectly round balls, 18 holes, blue sky, neatly cut grass and fancy people in nice clothes. What's not to hate? – Hate no more!You must have a lot of questions about our vision for golf.
Why is the golfer not part of the game?
Do you play with a golf club or a golf club?
Can all ball games be reimagined as golf?
What is a First Person Golfer?
Are all Olympic Games just special case golf games?
Could golf “steal” some ideas from other games?
Can you hear people golf in space?
How many balls does it take to fix golf?
How would you like some FLIPPING golf?
If you can imagine it, you can golf it...
With advanced video game technology we can turn anything into a golf game.
WHAT THE GOLF? is a silly reinvention of golf that doesn't care too much about rules, pars, eagles, or any of that. You get to hit things and they fly away with fun physics.
It's a goofy game that borrowed the shooting mechanic from golf but uses it for moving houses, driving cars, and golfing people.
WHAT THE GOLF has a wide range of different mini-game like levels that all have slightly different mechanics.
More surprising new golf mechanics than you can imagine
Epic golf boss fights
Will NOT make you a better golfer
Made by people who know nothing about golf
First (and hopefully the last) game that let you golf a horse
If you see what you like? Then do remember to put the game on your wishlist.
15. Worms World Party
Worms World Party is a strategy game developed by Team17 Digital, The Code Monkeys, '''Game Boy Advance''' and '''N-Gage'''. It was originally released in 2001. Team17 Digital published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
Worms World Party is available on Game Boy Advance, Dreamcast, PlayStation and PC.
Categories in common with Worms World Party: Strategy
16. Worms Forts: Under Siege
These Worms are coming to crash your castle! Enter the world of Worms’ Forts: Under Siege, now in full 3-D! You can defend yourself from atop your mighty castles or unleash your wrath on your opponents. Crush or be crushed in the classic Worms style!
Worms Forts: Under Siege! puts you in command of a team of up to four fort-dwelling worms. The game is set wacky 3-D cartoon environments, and you must command your worm garrison to quickly construct defenses to maximize your strategic advantage. Direct your worms to expand your castle and seize valuable resources. Have them build weapons of mass destruction to destroy your opponents' fortifications. Test yourself against the single-player game by battling through the 20 missions, and then lay siege against your friends via hotseat, LAN, or FortNet multiplayer! Now who’s king of the castle? Prove your worth in Worms: Fort Under Siege!Build huge forts and arsenals before completely crushing your enemy. Raze and conquer 4 ancient eras as you lay siege in 5 epic battles per era. Unleash your fury with classic siege weaponry with a Worms style makeover - from flaming oil to rocket-propelled hippos!
17. Secret of Mana
Originally released in 1993, "Secret of Mana" is by far the most popular title in the “Mana” series. Now it's finally getting a long-awaited, full 3D remake!
The game faithfully retells the beloved story while adopting modern 3D graphics and controls. It will feature a newly arranged musical score, voiced characters and new content.
The adventure of Randi, Primm, and Popoi is reborn in the new "Secret of Mana"!
3D REMASTERED GRAPHICS
The world of MANA rebuilt in vivid 3D graphics.
Exciting new interlude episodes.
Play with your friends in three-player co-op mode!
Finally hear the voices for iconic characters Randi, Primm, and Popoi along with many others!
18. Scrap Mechanic
PLEASE NOTE: We’re still at work on Scrap Mechanic! Get started right away in Creative Mode, and get ready for Survival Mode coming in a later update.Welcome to the machine-filled creative paradise of Scrap Mechanic, a multiplayer
sandbox game with imagination and ingenuity at its core.
Scrap Mechanic is an all-new creative multiplayer sandbox game which drops you right into a world where you quite literally engineer your own adventures! Choose from the 100+ building parts you have at your disposal and create anything from crazy transforming vehicles to a house that moves. You’re even able to team up with your friends to create amazing things together: in Scrap Mechanic, you’re the master creator of anything you can imagine!
Here’s the deal: you’re a robot maintenance mechanic en route to your posting on a fully-automated agriculture planet. Your job is to take care of the worker robots as they work the land, sending the food they produce to the metropolitan planets. Thing is, close to touchdown your spacecraft loses control and crashes, but since you’ve got luck on your side (erm…), you survive! You’re stranded though, and at first glance you find that not everything’s quite as it should be. The Farmbots working the fields have gone crazy, and now there’s only one way to stay alive: using your quick thinking, your creativity and your wily knack of turning your surroundings to your advantage.
Let’s pop the hood and see what’s on offer right now:
- Creative Mode!
An unlimited amount of parts are yours to play with! Build free on your choice of terrain without limitations or the threat of death.
Choose between playing as a male or female mechanic.
- Parts ‘n’ Blocks!
Scrap Mechanic comes loaded with over 100 parts. Some with unique shapes and sizes, but all giving you the power to basically create anything you want.
- Interactive Parts!
The interactive parts that let you put your creations in motion represent the very best and most exciting parts of Scrap Mechanic! With a wide range of parts and an array of functions from gas and electric engines to thrusters, sensors and buttons, you’ll never be bored with the tools at your disposal!
Your Mechanics’ Handbook is your trusty educational friend, with you from the start and dying to be read! Flip trough its pages at your leisure to learn the basics of building in a easy way.
- Connect Tool!
The tool that brings everything together and makes it all happen. A must for any true mechanic!
Lightens the load when building creations with physics in mind. Let it lift you – and your creations – higher!
Whack loose parts and watch them fly. Smacking physics around with the hammer is great fun.
For all the latest news, follow us on:
For more info: http://www.scrapmechanic.com/
What is the longest possible length a bird can be? Obviously a question only all the fruit in the world can answer! But where could all this fruit be hiding? Follow Redbird, Greenbird and Bluebird on a quest for an amount of fruit beyond any birds wildest dreams.
Snakebird is a very simple but deceptively challenging puzzle game about assuming the right shapes for the task at hand, be it pushing, lifting, teleporting or just defying the laws of physics.Key features:
- Over fifty challenging levels
- Non-linear world map
- Several different zones with their own themed puzzles
- Snake-like birds with narcolepsy
- Dynamic fruit-powered length gain system
20. Neon Prism
Neon prism is a fun and simple but at the same time highly addictive game.
The goal of the game is to drive your little ship from one end to another, dodging numerous obstacles, solving puzzles, opening new passages with checkpoints and discovering unique game mechanics by yourself. There are 50 levels, and there is also a cool medal system so you can always try your best for that shiny gold medal.
**Slow ability- allows for the player to slow down everything except for the player itself.
**Blink ability- allows you to jump a short distance. If you manage to time it right, you can even jump through some of the obstacles in the game.
Enjoy the uplifting music, breath taking visuals, solve puzzles, don't be afraid to fail, the game might be a bit tricky towards the end, but everyone can master it.
Runbow, and all its 9-player madness, is now on Steam!
With tons of competitive modes for up to 9 players--locally and online--and a massive Single Player Adventure, Runbow is the crazy, colour-based platformer you've been waiting for.
The world of Runbow changes with each swipe of the background, so you'll have to stay on your toes as platforms and obstacles disappear--If you can't see something, it doesn't exist. Fast, frantic, and fun for up to 9 players, Runbow is filled with tons of modes and content to keep you running back for more:
- Save Poster District from the evil Satura in Adventure, and choose your own path through a massive map of over 140 single player levels.
- Take on The Bowhemoth, a single, ultra-difficult challenge in the belly of a colossal beast. On your own or with friends, its sure to test the skills of even the toughest platforming veterans.
- Go head to head with your friends, locally or online, in Run, Arena, or King of the Hill, for a colourful, crazy competition. Host a Private Game for you or your friends, or hop into an Open Party and take on the world!
- Tons of costumes and Indie Guest Characters are waiting for you to unlock, including Shovel Knight, CommanderVideo, Shantae, Lilac, and many more.
- Challenge yourself with 68 Steam Achievements! Be the first on your friends list to unlock them all!
- Hundreds of pieces of unlockable Gallery content await you, from concept art to characters, and even a few hidden secrets...
With 9-player madness locally or online, 5 game modes, 19 guest characters, hundreds of levels, and tons more content all in one unforgettable colourful game, you better get ready to Runbow!
Default ControlsAll Controls are fully remappable, but if you want to get running quickly, here's everything you need to know:
Movement: Up, Down, Left, Right
Runbow is fully ready to support Xbox One and Playstation 4 controllers. Any similar-style controllers will default to Xbox bindings. But if you can get a controller connected, Runbow will let you remap it in the options menu!
22. Nyan Cat: Lost In Space
** Official Nyan Cat Game **
Play with the most celebrated flying cat in human history. Drink milk, eat ice-cream, collect coins, buy gorgeous boosts, fly like a superhero (sorry... supercat), jump onto platforms made of cake, avoid angry dogs, and discover the infinite space. And that's not all, you can choose from multiple game modes, where you can play with Nyan Cat's evil foe Tac Nayn, learn to fly on different planets with Nyan Wings or visit parallel universes. If you're tired, you can even train and feed your own Nyanagotchi. Oh, and last but not least: you can enjoy the wonderful Nyan-song as many times as you want! All this funky stuff can't be missed.
Features for Humans:
- Tasty COLLECTABLES (energy drinks, donuts and more)
- Crazy POWERUPS (rockets, bubbles and more)
- Freaky POWERDOWNS (dynamites, flashlights and more)
- Evil ENEMIES (dogs, UFOs and more)
- Leaderboards & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Stunning boost ITEMS (score multiplier, shield and more)
- 5 GAME MODES, including Nyan Wings
- NYAN EDITOR!
- NYANAGOTCHI room: keep your Nyan happy to earn gifts! The happier he is the quicker you get your prize.
- Different background THEMES (Halloween, Xmas and more)
- Different forms of NYAN CAT (Supernyan, Zombienyan, and more)
- TAC NAYN
- Nyan nyan nyan nyan NYAN nyan (nyan, nyan and more)
Features for Nyans:
- Nyan nyan nyan nyan POWERUPS nyan nyan nyan ACHIEVEMENTS nyan nyan SUPERNYAN nyan ONLINE HIGH SCORES nyan nyan nyan BEAUTIFUL PIXEL ART nyan nyan nyan
23. Gundemonium Recollection
First of the three titles in the Gundemonium Collection, this pixel-style side-scroller brings the intensity of the 'bullet hell' shooter genre to Steam. Choose one of two playable characters, including an unlockable third character! Modify character weaponry to your liking! Dominate 5 levels of frenetic gameplay while being bombarded with high-impact weaponry. Each level culminates with a challenging boss to defeat. Three game play modes will keep the non-stop action going! Experience a new level of game-play: Enjoy Gundemonium Recollection while listening to a brand-new arranged soundtrack.
- 5 levels of intense bullet-flying action
- Sweet Old school retro anime-style art
- Two playable characters to choose from and a third you can unlock
- Story, Practice and Mission modes to take your shooting skills to the max
- 32 Steam achievements
- Full online leaderboards
- New arranged soundtrack by DM Ashura
24. Pummel Party
Pummel Party is a 4-player online and local-multiplayer party game. Pummel friends or AI using a wide array of absurd items in the board mode and compete to destroy friendships in the entertaining collection of minigames.ONLINE AND LOCAL MULTIPLAYERPlay how you want. Pummel Party allows 1 to 4 players to compete both online or locally on the same screen. Whether its online, or in person, it's all the same friendship ruining fun.
BOARD MODEThere can only be one winner here, and you know it has to be you! Battle through hazardous terrain to acquire an arsenal of weapons and items and employ them however you can to make sure that you reign victorious over your friends.
ITEMSIt's all out war! Use an array of absurd weapons and objects to claw your way to victory.
From the simple 'Punching Glove' to the ridiculous 'Remote Controlled Eggplant' the items in Pummel Party will lead to many funny and rage enducing moments. It's never been easier or more satisfying to crush your friends aspirations of winning!MINIGAMESFrom simple nostalgic fun to unique and evolutionary Pummel Party contains a wide array of exciting minigames. Knock your friends in to the abyss in 'Snowy Spin', dig three dimensionally in 'Sandy Search' to be the first to find the treasure and make sure you're not holding the bomb when it goes off in 'Explosive Exchange'.MINIGAME MODEJust want to jump in to the action? Pummel Party includes a minigame mode so that you can get straight to the games!BOTSAlready destroyed all your friendships or just need to fill out your roster? Pummel Party includes full bot integration meaning you can still play or practice Pummel Party with any number of real players.
25. Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge
Choose your side in the epic war between two masterminds of Evil: apprentice-gone-rogue Orville Tycoon and his army of heavy-duty zombies, or his vengeance-thirsty mentor Professor Brainhov and his rioting mass of twitchy brain-munchers.
Triumph over other players in adrenaline-charged MULTIPLAYER DEATHMATCHES and seal the fate of the last survivors of Finkleville in the SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN as you:
- STRATEGIZE the perfect combination of 6 different types of zombie squads: samurai, scavenger, scout, engineer, brawler and cleaner
- CONQUER the massive multiplayer map
- MASTER the badass Monster (Hero unit) that best fits your play style
- UNLEASH a huge horde of zombies on your opponent with the ultimate Dead Rush ability
- EXPERIENCE a thrilling storyline that sets classic hulking zombies against frantic modern zombies
- DEFEAT the epic bosses to prove your worth as the true alpha mad scientist
Pick your faction, Monster, strategy, and find out who gets to become King of the Undead!
26. Epic Clicker Journey
Experience your epic journey. Discover 20 mysterious lands and face the monsters living out there. Gather items and go through training that will allow you to develop your character and increase effectiveness in battle. Force defeated monsters to help you during the mission. Meet the bravest warriors and together conquer the most dangerous lands. Show that you are persistent traveler and held your adventure, even in the toughest conditions.
20 lands are ready to be discovered, each of them has its own unique rules. Expect inexplicable phenomena on a daily basis. It is not everything! Specific environment, weather conditions and exceptionally mild pH of the soil is truly made to promote evil - that is why traversing across the lands is so dangerous. Be careful, scary monsters are to be found at every step. But…what cannot be done to save the world!
In each of the lands you will encounter powerful opponents. Do not hesitate to use all available means. Fight bravely to get the treasure that is closely guarded by enemies.
Become the gallant warrior. Collect gold and buy awesome upgrades to your weapons, armor or shield and build your frightening appearance among your enemies.
Do not miss out on the chance to find legendary items and use it against your enemies. Some of them are magical, others more mundane, but surely all worth checking out.
Countless legends came to exist in fog-shrouded lands. They have origin in the bloodiest and most terrifying monsters. Before embarking on your journey, be sure to gather your team. Remember, united we stand, divided we fall!
27. The Political Machine 2016
Let the campaign begin!
Your goal: Win the hearts and minds of America’s voters to achieve victory in the 2016 presidential election. Play as one of more than a dozen candidates such as Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, and more!
Think you can do better than the other candidates? Create your own candidate from scratch and show the rest of those windbags how to make a real run for the White House. Take to the campaign trail and try to out talk, outsmart, and out spend your opponents!
The Political Machine 2016 features updated relevant political topics from across the 2016 presidential campaign. Dozens of national issues including the Keystone XL Pipeline, human trafficking, and the Iran Nuclear Deal have been added, with more updates on the way as the season continues. Regional issues require the candidate to walk a fine line between appealing to the widest range of voters or appearing to “flip flop.”
Gaining favor from your voters by interviewing on talk shows might grant you some sympathy, but not everything can be swept under the rug forever. You must always be on the lookout for career-ending scandals like a torrid affair, natural disaster, or an unsavory email trail. They can pop up at any time and change the course of the campaign -- which can put you down in the polls!
Do you think you have what it takes? Take to the campaign trail and show the nation why you should be the next President of the United States of America!Core Features
- Time for some Mudslinging! - Use your power and money to purchase ads to discredit your opponent and influence voters.
- Dozens of Candidates - Play as one of several pre-made past and present candidates like Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Sarah Palin, Barack Obama, and more.
- Turn Friends into ‘Frenemies’ - Challenge a friend for the presidency in multiplayer mode.
- Create a Candidate - Not a fan of the candidates? Create your own custom front runner and race for the White House.
- Out-talk, Out-smart, and Out-spend your opponents - Gain favor with the public by interviewing on talk shows, navigate disastrous random events, and buy advertisements to gain an advantage over your adversary.
- Practice your Politics - A sophisticated underlying simulation model uses census data and real issues to test your political savvy.
- Be Ready for Anything - Torrid affairs, natural disasters, email scandals, and other random events can come out of nowhere and change the direction of the campaign for better or worse.
- Check your Standings - With poll tracking and leaderboards, you can see how well people are playing as their candidates or what issues they are supporting over time.
28. Them's Fightin' Herds
Them’s Fightin’ Herds is a 2D Fighting game featuring a cast of 4-legged combatants! Beneath the cute and cuddly surface designed by acclaimed cartoon producer and developer Lauren Faust, a serious and mechanically deep, GGPO-powered fighter awaits!
As an additional thank you to Skullgirls and their playerbase for supporting us by letting us use the Z-engine via their crowdfund goals, owners of Skullgirls on Steam get an additional discount when purchasing the game. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
The full main story will be delivered (FOR FREE) in regularly released episodes after Full release launch, focusing mostly on one character each, along with many unique unlockables, target mode courses and hidden fight scenarios.GAME FEATURES
- Visual Pixel Lobby: Online multiplayer lobby system uses the same style of overworld as Story Mode to allow all players to explore (read: goof around in) locations within the world of Foenum with other players. Customize your avatar with cosmetic items you collect through Story Mode AND Multiplayer PVP/PVE gameplay!
- Dynamic Music System: Rockin’ character themes that adapt in the heat of the battle makes every fight a treat to the players AND the spectators.
- GGPO powered netplay for the smoothest possible fighting game experience.
- More fighters are on the way, introducing more playstyles to the roster! Each fighter DLC release will include additional unlockable cosmetics, modes and character specific story mode expansions.
- 4-button Fighting: A-Light, B-Medium, C-Heavy, D-Magic.
- Magic System: Emphasize your character’s special abilities through a dedicated button and a unique resource.
- Juggle Decay: Opponents become gradually heavier during a combo, but ONLY after the juggle decay bar is filled. This manages combo length without imposing a hard limit. In addition, filling the juggle decay bar prevents standing infinites by removing the opponent's ability to remain standing for the rest of that combo.
- Enhanced Super Attack: Spend an additional meter to add utility to your main super attack with effects that stay true to the characters’ unique personalities and talents!
29. Skylar & Plux: Adventure On Clover Island
Are you ready to adventure like it’s 2001? Skylar & Plux: Adventure on Clover Island is a passionate revival of the legendary 3D platformer genre with classic gameplay, playful gadgets, and a lighthearted story set in a gorgeous, colorful world reminiscent of our childhood adventures.
Go on an action-packed adventure, collect gadgets helping you explore a beautiful paradise and save it from destruction. It’s up to Skylar Lynxe, our nimble and courageous heroine, and Plux Owlsley, the trusty sidekick, to prevent the villainous CRT from conquering their newfound home and turning it into a wasteland.
Traverse the tropical beaches, volcanic caverns, snowy mountain tops, and merciless desert of Clover Island. Fight an army of CRT’s minions, and find powerful upgrades expanding your abilities. Explore the island with the freedom-boosting Jetpack and uncover its mysterious past with the puzzling Time Orb. Are CRT’s turret bots giving you trouble? Grab their missiles and send them back, turn their gatling fire against them and send his minions flying with the powerful Magnetic Glove!KEY FEATURES
- Wield a powerful mechanical arm and whack robots to your heart's content!
- Expand your moves with gadgets like the Jet Pack, Magnetic Glove and Time Orb!
- Explore every nook and cranny of Clover Island and rescue its natives from CRT's imprisonment!
30. High On Racing
High On Racing is an unique Retro Arcade Style Tactical Racing Game that will warp you into the sky to race against the time.
Find the hidden RED diamonds that will get you into the next stage by only sliding left and right. You have to be fast to check the ground plates that will let you turn, jump and just changes the direction you are flying.
Face 15 Maces with secrets, deadly traps and nearly impossible to master obstacles. And find the way through them to finally win the high score!
Cosmochoria is a love letter to old-school action / arcade games like Asteroids, Sinistar, and Mario Bros. Cosmochoria is a mesmerizing way to kill hours: hopping between planets, unraveling forgotten mysteries, killing aliens & giant space monsters and planting mysterious seeds to sprout new life across a long-barren galaxy.
You play the role of a tiny pink naked cosmonaut who 'finds himself' in a distant galaxy. While no story is immediately apparent, consecutive games will begin to reveal some of the deeper mysteries surrounding the universe around you.
You are free to roam the galaxy in search of these secrets, or to remain on a single planet, establishing a home base to fight aliens and tend to your galactic garden.
- So much Pew Pew Pew High Score arcade action.
- Super secrety mystery STEAM ACHIEVEMENTS for unlockable braggeryness.
- Plant seeds to sprout new plants, new plants give more seeds.
- Grow plants to fill dead planets with your Love Juices.
- Massive UltraNova Explosions Like from Contra III.
- Build Towers like a construction BOSS.
- Procedurally generated galaxy. Each game is unique like a snowflake.
- Aliens poop crystals from their bums before they explode.
- Spend said poop crystals at the upgrade shop to improve your abilities.
- Radical interstellar screen sized boss fights.
- Mini-Map Upgrade plots your cosmic journey.
- Warping around the whole place like U really mean it.
- Fresh electronic soundtrack by Ilkae, Zebra & Mantrakid.
- Hand Crafted Vector illustration stylee.
- Form Deeply Special Bonds with Secret Cartoon Animal Pets.
- Befriend an old hermit alien at his wooden shack.
- Discover hidden artifacts strewn across the galaxy.
- Fire Bullets into a whole bunch of Bad Guy Faces.
- Float NAKEDLY all over Outer Space!!
32. Algotica - Iteration 1
Algotica is an educational adventure-puzzle game about programming, along with a story that breaks the fourth wall. If you wanted to start learning programming but it seems too difficult to understand, you don't have enough time, or you're just not sure that you need it - this game is a great place to start.
One of my main aims was to create a really interesting and new story. To achieve this, the narrative of the game evolves between three main characters: a program Named Lony (the main protagonist of the game), myself as a developer of this game, and you as the player of this game.
The main aim is to lead a program named Lony from the start point to the end point of a level. This must all be done using only formal rules and logic of the in-game world - Algotica. Although the game seems simple, each new level has new obstacles and sometimes even new mechanics. With each new stage, you will use more advanced programming mechanics and understand more about programming and algorithms.
- Unique setting of digital world that exists inside your computer
- Story that breaks the fourth wall
- More than 80 colorful levels
- Various characters-programs, and some of them even can give you quests
- Chance to start learning programming
33. Regular Human Basketball
Regular Human Basketball is the multiplayer party-starter that has your team wrestling to control your giant mechanical death machine. Yelling orders, flipping switches, and shootin' hoops in a post-apocalyptic basketball showdown.
Work together to control the human.
- Play a 1 on 1 match, or bring in friends to help out.
- Initiate your magnet to grab the ball, while a buddy rotates it all into position.
- Invade your opponents mech and disable their thrusters while they try to chase you out.
Online or Splitscreen Multiplayer for 2 or more ballers.
- Add steam friends to your party to battle each other, and challenge other teams online. (*requires non-private steam community profile)
- Support for a huge number of controllers for local play.
- Can you achieve harmonious dunking with 10 players all pressing buttons and yelling orders?
State of the art basketball simulation
- Six titanic arenas to dunk in.
- Advanced player face generator with all the latest parts, like LEFT_EYEBROW_42B!
- Realistic basketball commentary from real human commentators.
- A pumping 80s hip-hop soundtrack that’ll have you waving your arms in the air like you just don’t exhibit the human ability to care!
Lifelike physics simulates over 4 human emotions.
Physics in video games are always perfect, and this is no exception. Yelling, confusion and flipping upside-down will be things of the past, as you guide your human to the perfect dunk with pinpoint precision. No flailing, flopping and falling out only to be accidentally squished buy your well-meaning buddy here!
Michael Jordan once called basketball "The Sport of Kings". That was shortly before someone accidentally turned off his magnet mid-dunk and he crashed to the floor upside down with legs flailing and boosters rotating the wrong way. Poor Michael, he sustained serious chassis damage.
34. Ittle Dew 2
Ittle and Tippsie crash onto yet another island filled with loot, puzzles and mysterious inhabitants! With the help of a magical map, they set out to steal eight pieces of a raft from increasingly improbable locations including beaches, prairies, an art exhibit and some dude's basement.
Ittle Dew 2 is a charming and humorous 3D Action Adventure game with a focus on exploration and combat. Tackle the game’s dungeons in any order and discover the many secrets of its expansive overworld. With only four main weapons, combat and puzzling is streamlined, yet upgradeable inventory items add RPG-like character progression!
● Who needs a map, anyway? Tackle the first seven dungeons in any order you want, and use items to open various shortcuts within! The craftiest of adventurers know there’s more than one way to open a locked door…
● Characters are now in true 3D! With a bright art style and tightly focused gameplay, Ittle Dew 2 takes everything that was great with the original Ittle Dew and adds what was missing – more exploration and content, vastly improved movement & combat, lightweight RPG elements such as upgradeable equipment, and randomized world events!
● Discover four weapons that double as puzzle solving items, and upgrade them by finding additional copies of that item!
● Locate “Secret Shards” to unlock additional challenging secret dungeons!
● Utilize warps as a mode for fast travel throughout the overworld!
35. Juicy Realm
The Order of Things... Disrupted
"Many years in the future, humanity looks upward in despair at plants, now standing atop the food chain. How could they have been so arrogant..."
Only when plants began sprouting arms and legs and developing self-awareness did humanity truly begin to understand the menace that these once photosynthesis-dependent creatures posed. No one could understand how the plants took this large evolutionary leap in such a short time, something that took their animal counterparts millions of years to accomplish. One thing is certain, now is the time for humanity to make their stand in order to stay at the top of the food chain.
As one of the first explorers of the newly discovered plant empire, you must continuously drive deeper and deeper into the enemy's lair. Defeat bizarre and colorful fruits while retrieving new gear, weapons, and resources to defend yourself and expand your base camp.
If you're unable to defeat the overwhelming destructive force of the plant army alone, invite a few friends to lend a hand and help you discover the secrets behind this strange new world.
*Rougelike elements with random zones, treasures, and monsters
*Loads of special weapons and items
*Unique and incredibly detailed art style
*Expand your camp and unlock new features
*Solo campaign and local multiplayer
- Play To Your Strengths
Do you crave the unexpected? You'll love the rover with its mobility and reflective pulse shield. Prefer to deliver death from above? Fire the thrusters and bomb your enemies while wowing them with arial acrobatics. Favor the brute force approach? Dig in with Siege mode and coat the cosmos in shells from the cover of a dome shield.
- Supercharge Your Arsenal
Collect tiered weapon power ups to amp your arsenal and dominate the score boards.
- Bring Your Friends
Compete or collaborate in up to four player local party play or online network play.
- Mix Up Modes
Switch up your gameplay with various modes including Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, and Last Man Standing.
- Man vs Machine
Face off against a range of AI types that leverage their capabilities and unique play styles to push you to your limits.
- Environmental Hazards
Keep your eyes open. Any misstep could cost you in these hazardous space battlegrounds. Asteroid belts, solar flares, and the deadly supernova will annihilate the unwary.
37. A Lenda do Herói
Plataformas voadoras, inimigos coloridos, armas mágicas e física inexplicável. Isso tudo com uma música de fundo que acompanha a saga de um cavaleiro. Eis um breve resumo do que poderá ser encontrado em A Lenda do Herói - O Jogo, que homenageia vários clássicos das eras 8 e 16 bits, como The Legend of Zelda e Wonder Boy in Monster Land, e ao mesmo tempo tira sarro de diversos clichês encontrados no mundo dos games.
Um dos diferenciais do projeto é sua trilha sonora dinâmica e bem-humorada que narra os feitos do jogador e responde a seus comandos, tornando-se um elemento-chave para a progressão da história. Tudo isso será complementado com puzzles, itens especiais, batalhas épicas e tudo que um bom jogo de videogame precisa ter.
Platypus is a fast, frantic and fun arcade-style shoot-em-up!!
The vast continent-spanning city of Collosatropolis has finally reached the limits of its expansion. Tall buildings cover every available space. The air is thick with smoke and poisonous chemicals. Parking is a nightmare.
The Collosotropolan leaders have decided the simplest solution is to invade the neighbouring country of Mungola. They don't anticipate much of a struggle - Mungolans are simple, earthy types without much love for industry. In fact, Mungola's entire defence force consists of a single squadron of fighter planes - the venerable F-27 "Platypus".
What possible threat could a few antique aircraft be to the mighty Collosotropolan Battle Fleet...?
To the Mungolan people the venerable F-27 "Platypus" is their last best hope for freedom!Features:
- Unlimited Play
- Two-Player Simultaneous Action
- Stunning Claymation Graphics
- Addictive, Exciting Game Play
- Adjustable Difficulty Settings
- Perfect for the Entire Family
Categories in common with Platypus: Action
Control your Characters with your mouse to avoid the enemys!
TRIP is a mouse-controlled strategy game. You can choose between diffrent
characters, with multiple spells to stay alive in diffrent arenas. Collect
coins after every game-session to buy new characters and more.
Skill your Character with experience points and level, to make it easier in the arenas
Make your today a new Highscore!
Keep listen for new Updates with more functions, characters and even Coop!
40. Old Time Hockey
Old Time Hockey features 5-on-5 arcade hockey gameplay where players will their opponents to submit through rough and tumble aggressive hitting and fighting. You are expected to contest for the puck by taking the body and hitting your opponents by throwing elbows, shoulder checks, cross checks, hip checks, and dirty clotheslines. Timely hits allow your team to go on fire and inflict further damage on your opponents causing them to drop the mitts and fight. That's right, aggressive hockey is back in town! Experience hockey the way it was meant to be played - line brawls, bench brawls, goalie fights, stick fights, knockouts and injuries, molestation of refs - Old Time Hockey has it all! Win the bouts to fatigue your opponents for good and gain a clear advantage to score goals and win the hockey game. Better yet, injure most of your opponents and you will win the game by way of a forfeit. That's Old Time Hockey - I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out!
Categories in common with Old Time Hockey: Sports
41. Chronicles of a Dark Lord: Episode II War of The Abyss
A year has passed since Anto Calias fused with the essence of the dark god Xe'on and the War of The Abyss began. The forces of The Abyss are relentless in their campaign to annihilate the world of Cora. Magus Lee must unite with allies both old and new to prevent the coming apocalypse...but what will be the cost?
- The epic saga of Magus Drakhen Lee continues with over 30+ hours of gameplay.
- All new high-resolution artwork and lush landscapes will immerse you into the world of Cora like never before.
- New to the series is the inclusion of the Scion Grid for greater skill customization.
- The Active-Time Battle system returns with new features and enhancements.
- Professional-quality soundtrack, featuring independent artists such as Morte Mcadaver, Marielle Thomas, zero-project, and two tracks from acclaimed Youtube artist Eric "Erock" Calderone.
- No random battles. Enemies are visible on the map.
- Screen resolution options up to 1920 x 1080
- Enemies adapt and change tactics during combat.
- The choices you make have even greater impact and may even affect the final outcome and much more!
Huey and Satura find themselves lost in the colorless world of Umiro with no memory of their past or how they arrived in this mysterious place. Guide the two intrepid schoolmates through striking labyrinths and puzzling landscapes to recover the sacred crystals to return life back to Umiro and return their memory piece by piece.
A Colorful World: Huey and Satura must work in tandem to bring color back to the world of Umiro, piece together their memory, and reveal what brought them here in the first place.
Dozens of Levels: Assess and solve mysteries locked behind over forty handcrafted levels designed to challenge players of all skill levels.
Unlock Mysteries: Complete each level through meticulous planning or brave a more dangerous path to collect yellow crystals and delve deeper into the mysterious world of Umiro.
43. Rime Berta
Welcome to the world of Rime Berta: a whimsical world of swords, sorcery and tactical combat. Command an adorable but deadly army of sentient "puppets" on a quest to claim an artifact said to grant any wish.
Craft your team the way you want, draft each into a class that fits your battalion, and control the battlefield to attain victory.Livia's story
Players follow the journey of Livia, a young girl whose village has fallen victim to a terrible disease. With no known cure in sight, Livia resorts to venturing into a mysterious tower on the outskirts of the village, said to house an artifact capable of granting any wish.
Having no idea what lies ahead, Livia bravely steps into the tower...and into the greatest adventure of her life.Classic Tactical Combat
Rime Berta uses classic SRPG mechanics that gamers have grown to love. Units move across a grid-based battlefield with variable height, and can attack using a variety of single target and area-of-effect attacks.
How you own the battlefield is up to you. Will you overwhelm individual units with brute force on an even playing field, or will you use the environment to your advantage, and funnel enemies into a valley before springing your attack?
Each class has its own share of strengths and weaknesses, and it's up to you to make sure you use it to your advantage.Reactive Turn Battle
In Rime Berta, while your fights are turn based, it doesn't mean you're defenseless when the enemy is moving into place. Using powerful "reaction" skills, you can set your units to react to specific condition changes in the battlefield.
Once set, these skills will activate during the enemy's turn, allowing you to quickly retaliate when the tide begins to turn.Leveling & Evolving
As your units fight and grow stronger, they will learn a plethora of new skills. Switch in and out the skills you need to customize your units to fit your strategy. Even within individual classes, there's plenty of customization to be found.
Learn the right skills for your units, and they'll have the ability to change to a new hybrid class with its own set of unique skills and spells. Each class has its own unique class promotion tree, with chances to further specialize your soldier.
Customize, strategize, and command your troops to victory! The fate of your village is in your hands!
44. Control Craft 2
Control Craft 2
Control Craft 2 is a fast paced RTS, which brings quick thinking and clever tactics together for some planet conquering action.
Enhancing everything which made the original a hit, with stylish graphics and addictive game play, Control Craft 2 will keep you coming back for more.
Take command of your troops and lead them into battle. Send in wave after wave of your soldiers to overthrow the enemy colonies and occupy their bases.
Battle your way through challenging levels and upgrade your weapons. Combine your different attack units (light, heavy and flying) to out wit the enemy and claim the planet as yours.
*24 Unique Levels
*Clever 2D Platform Level Design
*Stylish Graphics and Smooth Animations
*The Ability to Upgrade Your Firepower
*Hear the Troops React to Your Orders as You Direct Them
*Unlock Levels and Choose the Non-linear Path to Victory
Control Craft 2 adds to the unique style and game play of the original. This game is easy to pick up but hard to put down.Take Control and Smash the Enemy. Your army needs you!
45. FIVE: Guardians of David
Heroic Gameplay Fight a multitude of soldiers and Goliath-sized bosses.Fluid Character SwapsSwap between any of the FIVE and their unique fighting style on the fly.Miracle SystemSmite your foes with the blinding light of angels, hailstones of destruction, fires of the Earth, and many other miracles.Equip your GearGear up your FIVE with the extensive variety of ancient treasures, artifacts, and relics.Spy NetworkStop hoarding your items! Donate valuables to develop crucial ties with different Spy Networks, and reap the rewards.Epic 11-act StoryExperience the epic 11-act story of the FIVE featuring comic cut scenes from Sergio Cariello. Dave Fennoy (The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us) accompanies Adam Harrington (The Wolf Among Us, Tales from the Borderlands) as featured voice over actors.
Eleazar is so intense during battle that he has fought beyond the limits of his own flesh
Of all David’s Mighty Men, it is said that Abishai was doubly honored above all others
Ariella is Abishai's sister and leads David through the catacombs while evading city guards
Benaiah is a valiant warrior from Kabzeel who protects the King, executes his laws, and dispenses justice
Jashobeam is the storied son of Zabdiel who pledges both his spear and allegiance to King David
Shammah, son of Agee, decimates Philistine battle camps in service to the King
FIVE was developed by Kingdom Games, a studio formed by a talented team of artists and developers who previously contributed to Darksiders, Shroud of the Avatar, Mass Effect, The Old Republic, Ultima Online, Deus Ex, Saints Row, Red Faction, Epic Mickey, Call of Duty, Warhammer 40K, and even MORE great titles.
46. Hypersensitive Bob
- Roguelike gameplay with 50 + items to make every run different
- Tear allergies apart with InhaGun 2000
- Loot vaccine and boost Bob to epic proportions
- Discover overpowered item combos
- Various enemy types, nasty minibosses & fierce boss fights!
- Low-poly graphics with Cel-Shading elements
Bob has an allergy of everything. Bob also has friends that share the same unfortunate destiny.
Bob’s madly insane engineering skills combined to his frustration to his isolated lifestyle have bred a weapon never seen before; InhaGun2000
Bob & his friends have had enough - It’s time for some serious desensitization.
47. A Quiver of Crows
A difficult twin-stick shmup set in a grim world cursed by demons and ghouls.Frantic Battles in a Grim World
- Unlike most shmups, this world is made up of flesh, bones, and dirt instead of the common rigid objects such as ships set in space.
- Each enemy type has a unique set of behaviors.
- Most foes do not follow preset patterns. Instead, they try to hunt you down.
- Some enemies fly in close for melee combat. Others will shoot from a far away range.
- The game blends the insanity of shmups with the free range of motion of twin-stick shooters.
- Find a friend. Find a couch. Have tons of fun with the optional single-screen couch co-op!
- Collect and enhance a variety of weapons. Influenced by traditional shmups, watch as your weapons’ firing trajectory and pattern change with each upgrade.
- From heat seeking quills to things that go BOOM, collect them all and use them to crush your foes!
- Upgrade your shields to withstand relentless attacks.
- Best played with a twin-stick controller. Steer with the left stick, aim with the right.
- Never fear! You can also use your keyboard and mouse.
Burn Stuff. Collect Stars.
Burnstar is a challenging, fast paced action-puzzle game that puts both your brains and your finger-brains to the test! Use explosives to incinerate the worksites and installations of Evil Inc., an appropriately named corporation intent on ruining the homeland of Burnstar and his friends! Blaze your own trail, or play Co-op for some friendly fire!
In each level of Burnstar, you must figure out how to use your limited number of explosives (bombs and rockets) to cause maximum property damage to Evil Inc. and collect enough precious stars to unlock the Big Star that completes the level. Sound simple? Just wait until you’re surrounded by fire, spinning saw-blades, crushing spikes, incinerators, lasers, and more!
Seriously, why does Evil Inc. even have things that exist solely to crush whatever’s in front of them? That’s evil.
Crates explode to set their neighbors on fire, and flammable goo helps keep the destruction going. Only the best armchair arsonists will have what it takes to burn everything, collect all the stars, and do it quickly enough to earn a Gold Flag. Gold Flags are the only way to unlock Secret Stages, so get burning!Features and highlights
- Place bombs to create ideal chain reactions
- Master levels to access secret stages
- Discover secrets and collect rare saplings to earn achievements
- Power up Evil Inc. machinery to aid your destruction
- Local Co-op supported in every level
- Four characters, each with unique abilities
- Three distinct worlds with unique art and environments
- Challenging puzzle and twitch gameplay
- Boss encounters with Evil Toxo
- Throwback gameplay with modern graphics
LISTEN AHHHP, INTERN. The Bureau of Shipping has a bunch of baby artificial intelligences (or B.A.I's) runnin' around, and someone's gotta teach them the ROPES. That someone is YOU. You've been assigned your very own B.A.I. called GR-18. You'll need to work that little robo through training, then build and share obstacle courses with the other Levelheads so we can start dispatching these A.I. across the galaxy!
Welcome to the Levelhead division!>> FEATURES
+ Responsive, joyful platforming - Take control of GR-18, a delivery robot in-training, as you run, jump, and blast your way across a single player campaign and an endless supply of player-generated levels.
+ Effortless, dynamic level building - Hop into the Workshop to create your own levels with more than 60 elements including enemies, hazards, paths, switches, secrets, power-ups, and even alternate game modes.
+ Couch Co-op Creativity - Levelhead lets you play with up to 4 friends on the same couch for some downright hilarious entertainment. And if you want to really reach for those relationship goals, hop into the Workshop with friends and build levels with everyone at once.
+ Build a following, play the world - Publish your Workshop levels to the Levelhub for the world to enjoy, and then fill up your own personalized feed by following creators whose content you love. With robust search and subscription, the Levelhub makes amassing a following and playing quality content from around the world a breeze.
For more game details follow the links to our official site and subreddit, and don't forget to Wishlist us!
Categories in common with Levelhead: Indie
50. Destroy The World
Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Destroy The World!
The only game in the world that will let you destroy it!
Lead your new best friend, Bam-Bam, to total world domination!
Destroy buildings, cars, trees! Use the destructive force of nuclear power plants to your advantage! Melt the ice caps! Kill all the baby seals! Raise the ocean levels! Burn down the rain forest & destroy every cultural site in your way! Cause great oil spills and disrupt threatened ecosystems!
But wait, there's more!
Gather your best friends on the same couch and Destroy The World together!Start Destroying The World Now!
We will help replant some of the trees you mowed down!Game-Features:
- Fully destructible Levels
- Realistic Sound Effects
- Driving Soundtrack
- Up to 4-Player Local Coop
- Political incorrectness
Subscribe for infos and updates about upcoming level-packs! It just started!