The best games like Worms Revolution are:
- arrow_rightGrow Home
- arrow_rightDay of the Tentacle Remastered
- arrow_rightKeep Talking and Nobody Explodes
- arrow_rightMinecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series
- arrow_rightSnake Pass
- arrow_rightWorms Reloaded
100 Best Games Like Worms Revolution:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (23)
- PlayStation 4 (38)
- iOS (64)
- Android (41)
- macOS (90)
- Linux (48)
- Nintendo Switch (35)
- Nintendo 3DS (12)
- Nintendo DS (5)
- Xbox 360 (26)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (29)
- PlayStation 2 (11)
- PlayStation (10)
- PS Vita (9)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (16)
- Wii (26)
- GameCube (2)
- Nintendo 64 (3)
- Game Boy Advance (7)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (3)
- NES (6)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (8)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 8-bit (2)
- Atari ST (3)
- Genesis (5)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- SEGA CD (1)
- SEGA Master System (2)
- Dreamcast (1)
- 3DO (1)
- Game Gear (1)
Pandora is a dangerous planet, so it makes sense that the strongest people will dominate it. 4 Vault Hunters arrive to find the legendary Vault found themselves at the Fyrestone, where mysterious girl only known as Angel guides them, helping to build the reputation of problem solvers. Eventually, players will be tasked to find the first piece, of the Vault Key.
By being a story-driven first-person shooter with RPG elements, Borderlands allows adjusting the playstyle by finding different weapons, leveling up the character and improving some skills or attributes. Cooperative in nature, Borderlands can be played with up to 3 other players in total, where players can take the roles of 4 different characters: Brick the Berserker, Mordecai the Hunter, Lilith the Siren and Roland the Soldier. Some characters are naturally proficient in specific weapons, but players are not constricted to the skill requirements. When a specific weapon type is used often – the more proficient players are. Borderlands have several story DLCs that either shift the tone of the main game or expand on the existing storyline and characters.
2. Grow Home
Grow Home is a cartoon platformer from one of the subdivisions of the French publisher Ubisoft. The game tells the story of a robot named B.U.D., whose purpose is to grow a plant that can restore the atmosphere of the planet. Players along with the robot explore the open world driving B.U.D. in a whole or just parts of his body to overcome obstacles in his way.
The game was never meant to leave the Ubisoft, it is an internal development for the company's employees. But the game was so popular that it was decided to release it publicly.
The robot is controlled from a third-person perspective. Players can freely move around in the game world. The game allows to grow Star Shoots from the Star plant and use it as a platform to reach new areas and gain access to new locations and missions. Also, players can scan objects of flora and fauna, add, the received data are saved in the diary, stash found items in the backpack and use them if necessary.
3. Day of the Tentacle Remastered
Day of the Tentacle Remastered - the classic two-dimensional quest, the continuation of the first game Maniac Mansion, where the Purple Tentacle burst out of the laboratory of the crazy Dr Fred Edison. It was initially released 25 years ago by Lucas Arts and Tim Shaffer. The player controls in-game characters by clicking on objects in the game world with the mouse.
The game begins three years after the first part, the Purple Tentacle drinks toxic water from the sewage. It becomes smarter and gains arms. Dr Edison again must save the world and stop the tentacle calamity.
One of the main mechanics of the game is time travel: at the very beginning of the game, the protagonists are separated because of a faulty time machine. Players solve riddles, search for necessary items and try to stop the Purple Tentacle - the result of an unsuccessful scientific experiment.
The remastered version includes visually reworked game locations, an original soundtrack and an indescribable atmosphere of craziness.
4. Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes is a game about defusing a bomb. It was initially made for virtual reality headsets but also supports traditional screens and controls.
The game is meant to be played by at least two people in cooperation. Only one of them is wearing the VR headset or actually interacts with the computer. He or she acts as the main defuser who has to deactivate the bomb. All other players assume the roles of the experts. Their task is to help the defuser by reading aloud a manual about bombs. The experts need to be either in the same room with the defuser or to contact him or her over an audio messenger.
The defuser is the only player who can see the bomb. He or she has to describe it in details to other players. The experts, in turn, have to find the described blocks in their manuals and tell the defuser what to do to solve the puzzle.
Bombs as puzzles
The composition and other attributes of each bomb are randomly generated for each level, and the players can customize them. The bombs consist of individual blocks, which are puzzles on their own. Some of the blocks require regular attention from the defuser, while others can be disarmed once and for all.
The time for each level is limited. When the countdown reaches the end, the bomb will explode. Defuser's errors may also speed up the countdown or even activate the bomb and "kill" him or her. Each bomb has its own limit of time and errors.
5. Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series
Minecraft: Story Mode is an action-adventure game developed by TellTale. The title revolves around the episodic series-like narrative and puts the importance of the player's choices forward.
The game resembles the genre of the point-and-click adventures. The players can talk with non-mandatory characters and choose the dialogue options out of four or five alternatives. There is a heavy focus on the QTE — the sequences where one must mash buttons in time accordingly with the pictograms depicted on the screen. At the end of each chapter, the player is presented with the choice diagram — his of her picks are compared to those of the other players across the world.
It is not to be forgotten — Minecraft: Story Mode is the TellTale adaptation of another video game. Fingerprints of this are clear: the crafting mode essential to the original has been added to the game, and the title has become more friendly all in all. That is the contrast with the previous TellTale installments — they were mainly targeting mature audience.
The Story Mode created the narrative from the start — the original game does not feature it. The story centers around Jesse — the protagonist and the player at the same time — who travel around the in-game world in searches for The Order of the Stone.
6. Snake Pass
Think Like A Snake!When the tranquillity of Haven Tor is interrupted by a mysterious interloper only the unlikeliest of heroes can save the day! Meet Noodle the Snake and his hyperactive best friend, Doodle the Hummingbird, who together must reunite the missing Keystones with the magical gates that give Haven Tor its mythical power. A unique, physics-based puzzle platform game, Snake Pass challenges players to ‘think like a snake’ as they tackle precarious puzzles as only a snake can. Slither through long grass, coil around bamboo and climb out of trouble in the latest game from award-winning independent studio Sumo Digital!
- 15 brain bending, snake charming levels
- Master Noodle’s one-of-a-kind abilities
- Unravel the mystery of the nefarious gatecrasher
- Restore Haven Tor to its former glory
- Slither into every nook and cranny in search of cunning collectibles
- A brand-new soundtrack from fan favourite composer David Wise
- Unlock Time Trial mode and compete to be the slickest slitherer in the world
The winner of Sumo Digital’s inaugural Game Jam, Snake Pass was created by Seb Liese as a love letter to both the favourite games of his youth and his childhood pet snake. After winning, a full demo was produced and taken around various public shows where it was met with great enthusiasm by gamers of all ages. Buoyed by its success, full production began when the team returned home to Sumo HQ. The culmination has resulted in Snake Pass, a truly one of a kind game featuring the most unlikely of heroes; Noodle the Snake!
7. Worms Reloaded
Worms Reloaded is a two-dimension game developed by Team17. It is a remaster of Worms 2: Armageddon.
The gameplay is not much different from the other installments in the series. The game revolves around two opposite teams of worms that use everything in their power to eliminate each other.
At the beginning of the round, the worms spawn across the map. Each worm has a specific amount of health points. If a worm is attacked by an enemy, injures itself or falls down from high altitude, the health points are taken away. Health can be regenerated using medkits which are dropped down from the sky every several turns. Weapons and bonuses can also be picked up.
The game is turn-based. During a turn, the player can move around the map, attack the enemy and so on. Each turn has a time limit. The player wins when the opposing team is killed and at least one friendly worm survives.
The game features several game modes each with their own rules and differences. The players have the ability to create custom games. It is possible to make a completely new set of rules, pick a new map and other parameters in a custom game mode.
Categories in common with Worms Reloaded: Strategy
Gigantic is a MOBA game with a unique twist. Each team in Gigantic has an enormous Guardian, who is the core of the gameplay.
The players fight each other in the teams of five "heroes." The game has a roster of over 20 unique and named heroes. They belong to 10 classes with different abilities, such as melee-oriented Bruiser, a creature-conjuring Summoner, a Healer, or a Tank. The players can upgrade their characters right in the middle of a match. They can also obtain cosmetic improvements through in-game currency or microtransactions.
Each team has a Guardian, a huge powerful monster who accompanies the players. The Guardian is AI-controlled and only enters the fight upon seeing the enemy. However, Guardian's attacks are the most powerful. The goal of each match is to eliminate the enemy Guardian while protecting your own Guardian. Killing the enemy players doesn't count for victory score.
Each match has several milestones. When a team manages to injure the enemy Guardian to a certain point, the two Guardians will fight each other in an even called The Clash. Dusing Clashes, the Guardians will destroy and reshape much of the game's map. It significantly influences the gameplay and also adds to the sense of the Guardians' enormous size and power.
Since August 2018, the servers of Gigantic are no longer available.
Mountain is a mountain simulation application which was intentionally made as an anti-game. It features very little gameplay and only a semblance of interactivity.
At the beginning of a new game, the player must undertake a quiz. He or she has to answer several psychological questions by drawing the answers. This is the only gameplay Mountain actually has. Based on the drawings, the program generates a floating mountain that embeds the player's answers. The user cannot interact with the mountain or influence it. However, he or she can observe it from any angle by rotating the camera with the mouse. By using the keyboard, the player can also influence the game's piano music.
The mountain slowly changes over time, acting as a living environment. As the time passes, the mountain goes through the day and night, various seasons, clouds, rains, and snowfalls. New plants can grow and fade on the mountain, and random objects can fall on it out of nowhere. Occasionally, a piece of philosophical text appears on the screen indicating the mountain's "thoughts." The mountain eventually collides with a shooting star and collapses.
This game was created as an art object and an experiment rather than entertainment. It is meant to fill the time in the background while the user is preoccupied with some other activity. Though hardly a game, Mountain can be used for relaxation and meditation.
10. Deep Rock Galactic
DEEP ROCK GALACTIC is a first-person co-operative sci-fi shooter for up to 4 players, featuring fully procedural and destructible environments to explore, mine, and explode your way through to reach your objectives. As a team of veteran dwarven space miners, you must take on perilous missions for the interplanetary mining corporation DEEP ROCK GALACTIC and go where no-one else dares - into the deepest, most dangerous cave systems of the most hostile planet ever discovered.
- TEAMWORK ABOVE ALL - For efficient traversal and exploration as well as combat, you will need to rely on your teammates.
- A MATTER OF CLASS - Pick the right class for your play style - mow through enemies as the Gunner, scout ahead and light up the caves as the Navigator, chew through solid rock as the Driller, or support the team with defensive structures and turrets as the Engineer.
- CARVE YOUR OWN PATH - Fully destructible and procedurally generated environments means there is no set path - it is up to you how to reach your goal.
- THE TOOLS THAT YOU NEED - A plethora of tools and gadgets at your disposal means no obstacle is insurmountable.
- INTO THE DARK - The only light is what you bring, and the pitch-black alien caves will not give their riches up easily.
11. Sonic Forces
In SONIC FORCES, the evil Dr. Eggman has conquered much of the world with help from a powerful and mysterious new villain named Infinite. Now, you must assist Sonic and build an army to reclaim the world as they fight against chaos and destruction.
Defeat enemies with blazing speed as Modern Sonic, catapult past perilous platforms as Classic Sonic, and create your very own Custom Hero Character equipped with a variety of powerful gadgets. Experience fast-paced action with these three unique gameplay styles, explore iconic stages, plus, fight across unique added content with Shadow as a playable character!Digital Bonus Edition includes:SONIC FORCES videogame
EPISODE SHADOW (DLC)
SEGA PACK (DLC)Pre-Order Bonus:SHADOW COSTUME (DLC)
The fate of Sonic the Hedgehog’s world is in your hands – Join the Uprising.
A quick note from the developers:You want to build beautiful cities without investing hours on end into stressful resource management? Say no more! ISLANDERS should be right up your alley.
ISLANDERS is a minimalist strategy game about building cities on colorful islands. Explore an infinite number of ever-changing new lands, expand your settlements from sprawling villages to vast cities and enjoy the relaxing atmosphere.
If you’re thinking about buying ISLANDERS please keep in mind that we are a very passionate but small team of three. This is not a blockbuster experience with hours and hours of content. What we’d like to offer you is a simple game that lets anybody create and explore their own little worlds, while providing enough depth for players who want to challenge themselves. And you can get it at the price of a medium sized pumpkin spice matcha caramel latte.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have feedback, questions, or problems with the game. We’ll do our best to get back to you as quickly as possible and provide support if needed. Also let us know if you enjoyed the game, because that makes our day!
This game offers you:
Intuitive and rewarding city building gameplay
Endless amount of procedurally generated islands
A relaxing atmosphere
Beautiful, vibrant colors
Great for playing every now and then, discovering some new islands and beating your high scoreThis game doesn’t have:
A cinematic story
Huge explosions (not even small ones actually)
OrcsWanna know the specifics?
The gameplay of ISLANDERS is pretty intuitive. You start with a set of buildings in your inventory that you can place on your island. Placing buildings is rewarded with points. The amount of points you get depends on what surrounds the buildings when you place them. Gather enough points to refill your inventory and unlock new buildings.
Once your city is big enough you may choose to travel to the next island (they are generated procedurally, so you can literally keep exploring forever). If you run out of buildings the game ends. This is where you high five yourself for beating the high score, take a proud last glance at the epic city you've built and start just one more round...
13. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 / 超次次元ゲイム ネプテューヌRe;Birth1
- Previously only available on consoles, now you can immerse yourself in the zany JRPG madness of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series for the first time on PC!
- Major graphical updates let you savor the true power of these Goddesses in glorious HD!
- Battle with up to 3 characters on the field, with 3 more as support. Use them to perform special attacks, or swap them out at any time!
- Use "Plans" to customize the game - change up enemy difficulty, dungeon treasures, and more!
- Craft unique equipment imbued with one or more abilities!
- The game now features a Japanese language mode!
How to play in Japanese.
1. Launch Steam Client
2. Click Library
3. Right click Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 under games
4. Click properties
5. Click on the Language tab
6. Select Japanese
7. Japanese language version will be downloaded
14. EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 The Shadow of New Despair
Categories in common with EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 The Shadow of New Despair: Action
15. Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing
SONIC AND SEGA ALL-STARS RACE FOR VICTORY IN A HIGH SPEED HIGH SKILL RACETRACK SHOWDOWN!
TAKE TO THE TRACK BY CAR, MONSTER TRUCK, BIKE AND EVEN AEROPLANE IN SONIC & SEGA ALL-STARS RACING.
Explore stunning new circuits including Sonic Seaside Hill, Curien Mansion and Blizzard Castle as you zip around medieval castle ramparts, hurtle under lush rain forest canopies and tear through bustling city scapes in a frantic race to the finish line. Jostle against a selection of 20 challengers including Super Monkey Ball’s Ai Ai, Amigo from Samba and the evil Dr. Eggman in your unique character vehicle. Stay ahead of the pack by dodging traps and launching outrageous character moves such as the invincible Super Sonic, Banana Blitz assault of monkey balls or Tails wild Tornado - set to throw any vehicle clean in the air! But if you’ve been battered, beaten and broken, it’s not over yet! Super-charge your vehicle with power-ups to get back in the race and be sure to stay alert for the secret short-cuts that will give you the edge to victory.
Party Racing Fun - Battle it out in single player, challenge your friends in 4 player split-screen for the ultimate track racing showdown!
All Your Favorite Racers - Choose from 20 different characters from the Sonic & SEGA universe including Sonic, Tails, Aiai and Amigo.
High Velocity Vehicles - Every character drives their own unique vehicle including sports cars, bikes, planes and even a giant banana to perform bespoke special man-oeuvres!
All-Star Moves - Need to get by a competitor? Can’t overtake a racer? Then take them out with a pick-up weapon (missiles, mines and other obstacles) or one of the 20 unique character moves that allows the recipient to know who just hit them!
Stunning Visuals - Race over medieval castle ramparts, under lush rain forest canopies and through bustling city scapes as you battle through 27 challenging tracks from the Sonic and SEGA Universe.
Categories in common with Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing: Racing
16. NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja Storm
NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja STORM allows players to battle in full 3D across massive environments. Players will unleash powerful jutsu attacks, perform acrobatic evasive maneuvers and even run up walls and over water as they pursue their opponent for ninja supremacy. Players will be able to customize their character's fighting style and recruit up to two support characters to put their own stamp on the action. NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja STORM has been remastered in HD.
17. Block N Load
Block N Load is a team-based multiplayer shooter game developed by Jagex. It is a spiritual successor to Ace of Spades and improves on the ideas that were first laid there. It was later made free-to-play.
Block N Load is a 5v5 multiplayer game that takes inspiration from Minecraft and Team Fortress. Each team build up their base and tries to destroy their enemies. Featuring a completely destroyable environment, it is possible to catapult over the enemy defenses, blow their walls up or simply dig under them. This results in a high degree of replayability as no match will play the same.
In Block N Load, the players will put up buildings for offense or defense. The game features a class system - at the beginning of the match, you choose a character each of which has unique combat and tactical skills.
Block N Load features 12 characters which differ in their gameplay. For example, Sarge is a tank-type character, who pushes his enemies head-on to deal the most amount of damage possible, while Juan Shinobi is a stealth-based character that relies on his fast movement and teleportation skills to get behind his enemies, slice them up, and vanish.
Each character is capable of building up defenses and is equipped with a shovel. The players are free to use blocks and build up something new or choose the pre-made buildings and put them up in a matter of seconds.
19. Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale
Recettear is the story of an item shop, the girl who lives in it, and the fairy who turned her life upside down. Recette Lemongrass finds herself in charge of an item shop built into her house, in order to pay back a loan her father took and then skipped out on - and Tear, her newfound fairy "companion", won't take no for an answer! As Recette, you have to decide how you'll get your stock - either through playing the markets in town or going out into the wild with an adventuring friend and thrashing beasts until they give up the goodies - how much to sell things for, what the shop should look like, and how to best go about getting the money Tear needs to pay off the loan. If you can't come up with the money... well, hope you like living in a cardboard box.
- Manage all aspects of an item shop – from stock to interior design!
- Explore randomized dungeons – never quite the same twice!
- Multiple adventurers to choose from when dungeon-diving – no two play the same!
- Plenty to do after beating the game – challenge yourself with Survival Mode or play to your heart's delight in Endless Mode!
- Engaging story, localized by Carpe Fulgur – get to know the people of Pensee!
20. Color Guardians
Color Guardians is an exciting fast action side scrolling game that combines quick thinking with frantic gameplay into a hard to master challenge! Switching colors and collecting items, all while avoiding obstacles will surely test your reflexes!
The colorful world of Terra Color has been turned to a dark and sad place by the dark powers of the evil color thief Krogma. The only ones capable of restoring the world to its original state are a colorful bunch of characters made of paint called the Color Guardians.
Help the Color Guardians bring color back to their world. Guide Rod, Lia and Grock through 70+ levels of fast-paced action and defeat the evil color thief Krogma. The core mechanics are easy to understand, but build up quickly -- and start challenging the limits of your skill.
Color Guardians includes:
- Loads of content! Play more than 70 levels of fast paced and cleverly designed hard to master challenges.
- 5 Different worlds to explore! Each world introduces new challenges and exciting new mechanics.
- Play as Rod, Lia and Grock and discover the world of Terracolour!
- Hidden unlockables including music, concept art, renders and 3D models.
- Compare your score with your friends through leaderboards.
- Unlock a crazy bunch of achievements!
- Clever, challenging design that will keep you busy for hours.
- Each level is uniquely designed to keep up the challenge!
- Fun and fast color-matching gameplay while avoiding obstacles and collecting items. This game will surely test your skills!
- Vivid, eye-catching visual design across several different worlds.
- Leaderboards to compete with friends, and plenty of unlockables to fight for!
- 60 challenges to unlock extras: concept art, music, and more.
- Localized on 7 different languages: English, spanish, french, italian, german, portuguese and russian.
21. Sam & Max Hit the Road
Grab your nightstick, squeal like a siren, and Hit the Road with Sam & Max, Freelance Police, as they attempt to crack their toughest case. Sam (a canine shamus) and Max (a hyperkinetic rabbity thing) are hot on the trail of a runaway carnival bigfoot across America’s quirky underbelly in this deranged animated adventure!
Solving this case is up to you! You direct the actions of Sam & Max, tearing down the road with mayhem on their minds and Corn Duds™ on their breath, on a peril-fraught mission to make the world safe for Sasquatches and sentient mammals everywhere!
Based on Steve Purcell's unconventional cult comic books, Sam & Max will take you on an irreverent road trip adventure that will put hair on your back. Collide with tacky tourist traps and intimidate their bizarre denizens.
Help our frightening, furry flatfoots find the fugitive freak! Do it now!
• Enjoy edgy animation and twisted humor!
• Endless hours of fun playing mini-games like Wak-A-Rat and CarBomb!
• Indulge in gratuitous antisocial behavior!
• Roadside attractions your parents refused to stop at!
• This game is powered by ScummVM.
Categories in common with Sam & Max Hit the Road: Adventure
22. MDK 2
3 Unlikely Heroes, 1 Ultimate Goal
Kurt Hectic is back to save the universe. This time he is teamed with the genius Dr. Hawkins and the 6-legged gun-toting robotic dog, Max. Together they must out-sneak, out-blast and out-think their enemies as they attempt to reclaim earth from a vile alien menace.
Categories in common with MDK 2: Action
Blockstorm is an indie-made multiplayer first-person shooter developed by GhostShark.
Blockstorm's world is fully destructible, as it consists of building blocks. This allows both the players and the developers to create highly interactive maps and even worlds of large scales.
At the beginning of the game, the players create their own character out of the same building blocks the whole world consists of. You are free to make whatever you come up with as long as it follows the community guidelines. The players can also edit their weapons the way they see fit. For example, it is possible to edit the basic in-game rifle into an M60 machine gun. The players can also choose a preset character model if they don't feel like creating something new.
After that, the players are free to engage in multiplayer battles in one of the five game modes or launch up an in-game editor to create a new map or a so-called battlefield - a giant map, on which a match can be played for several hours.
The five game modes mentioned above are: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag, Assault, Castle Battle, and Hunt. Assault and Castle Battle can only be played on battlefields, as they require a specific map size. In Hunt, the players look for one of the players that have enhanced speed. The players have to find the chosen one in a limited amount of time.
24. Sonic Lost World
In his latest plot to defeat Sonic and rule the world, Dr. Eggman has harnessed the power of menacing creatures known as the Deadly Six. However, when the Deadly Six rise up against their new master, Sonic must unite with his arch nemesis Eggman and explore the mystical Lost Hex in order to take them on head-to-head. Use Sonic’s amazing new moves & incredible Colour Powers to speed across a variety of unique terrains, racing inside, outside & upside down in every level.NEW MOVES
Sonic moves like never before. Vault over obstacles, free run up & along walls & sky dive between islands at lightning speed. Plus the Spin Dash is back!COLOUR POWERS
New & improved Colour Powers. Sonic can now fly through the air, tear up levels & explode into enemies. He’s more powerful than ever!NEW WORLD
Speed through a variety of exhilarating levels. Explore massive mind-bending courses, vast underground tunnels & colossal structures in the sky as you run inside, outside & upside down.BOSS BATTLES
Save the world one fight at a time. Take on each of the devious Deadly Six in dynamic boss battles which test all of Sonic’s moves & power-ups.NiGHTMARE ZONE DLC Included
Includes NiGHTMARE Zone DLC free - featuring monsters inspired by the hit game 'NiGHTS into Dreams'PLUS – Now with new and improved PC Features:
60 FPS gameplay
HD resolution support
Full PC Gamepad + Keyboard support
Full Steam functionality
Linux Beta now available - Check Discussion Forum for details. VOTED BEST ADVENTURE GAME OF 2015!
STASIS is a point-and-click, sci-fi - horror adventure game played from a unique isometric perspective. STASIS intertwines a gruesome narrative with retro adventure gameplay. Combine items, interact with computers and solve puzzles while experiencing the gritty atmosphere.
In the distant future, aboard a seemingly abandoned spacecraft, John Maracheck awakes from stasis. He must push himself to new physical and emotional limits and unravel the mysteries around him.
John is in tremendous pain, his wife and daughter are missing, and time is running out as the Groomlake plunges further into the swirling blue methane clouds of Neptune.
- Challenging and realistic puzzles
- Cinematic AAA music composed by Mark Morgan (Fallout)
- Highly detailed 2D isometric graphics
- Classic point-and-click interaction
- Multiple characters to engage and work with
- John can (and will) die in the most horrific ways imaginable
- Special objects can be used on John himself to end it all
- A holographic stripper
STORYA compelling dystopian narrative intertwines this mature adventure tale. Access computer terminals and engage with the environment like never before. A great deal of character backstory and information can also be found on the PDAs littered around the corpses aboard the Groomlake.
GAMEPLAY Click, read and interact to explore the dark corners of the Groomlake, to gather inventory items and clues to help solve puzzles to progress further.
GRAPHICS STASIS has an isometric visual aesthetic that brings a new angle to adventure games. Each scene has been individually detailed and created to craft the perfect backdrop for the gloomy adventure. While uniquely isometric, be ready for riveting cut scenes.
VOICE ACTING The story unfolds with professional voice acting and a rising score - emotive on both accounts. The talented voice artists build up the depth of each the characters that you'll meet.
MUSIC The legendary Mark Morgan (Wasteland 2, Fallout) has created a moving score, steeped in fear and emotion. Additional music has been penned by Daniel Sadowski (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Warhammer) who has given the soundtrack a unique cinematic edge.
STASIS has lovingly been crafted by Christopher Bischoff for the past 5 years. In 2013, a successful Kickstarter aided in the further development of the game.
[BEST ADVENTURE GAME 2015] http://www.adventuregamers.com/articles/view/29966/page17
Categories in common with STASIS: Adventure
26. ACE - Arena: Cyber Evolution
Arena: Cyber Evolution (ACE) is a futuristic physics-based sports game in which players confront each other in 3 vs 3 matches of wits and twitch reflexes.
By featuring a MOBA-like champion logic, ACE brings an unprecedented twist to the sports genre by allowing players to choose from a variety of super-powered heroes and what style of gameplay they prefer to build their own team strategies. Designed from the ground up around the mouse & keyboard, ACE was not envisioned only as a sport game, but really as a new sport. ACE’s ultra-precise control scheme allows players to analogically manipulate the disk using simple mouse gestures. Just like in real sports, this gameplay allows for super intuitive gameplay while proposing nearly infinite depth & skill cap.
- An unique blend of action games, sports games and MOBA.
- The closest experience to playing a traditional sport in a video game.
- Dynamic physics-based gameplay that is both deep and accessible.
- Innovative mouse gesture control allows for fluid and natural actions (passes, shots, intercepts and jukes).
- Having all human players makes positioning meaningful and allow for infinite team strategies.
- Several characters each with unique powers and play styles
- Unlock implants (to improve and customize your characters), team boosts, upgrades, and special abilities.
- Very fun to watch as a spectator - even without prior knowledge of the game.
27. Rise & Shine
Shoot Fast, Think Faster
Rise & Shine is a true "think and gun" that combines elements of arcade shooters, bullet hells, and puzzle platformers to create a new blend of strategy and viscera. Switch between Shine's add-ons to solve puzzles that redefine what bullets can do. Guide projectiles through intricate mazes, electrify damaged equipment to discover new pathways, and juggle 8-bit fruit because why not?
Get Ready to Respawn
Don't let the cute character models fool you, saving Gamearth won't be easy. Prepare to dash flurries of missiles and avoid unseen traps as you fight to prevent its destruction. It's going to take all you've got to stay alive in the face of lethal robot armadas, enormous bosses, giant death wheels, and (of course) brainthirsty zombies. You're not gettin' through this in one piece, kiddo.
Next Level Detail
Enter a world where every level is a single, continuous work of art. Each level is composed of hand drawn illustrations with multiple parallax scroll layers so every forward step is new; no tiling or repeated elements. This meticulous attention to detail allows each frame to flow seamlessly from one to the next, a quality you'll wish you had on your 20th respawn.
28. Before the Echo
Before the Echo combines elements of both rhythm and role-playing games to create an entirely unique experience. Join Ky on his ascent of a mysterious Tower, guided onward by a mysterious girl named Naia. Encounter deadly monsters and ridiculous characters, and discover the grand scheme behind Ky's mysterious imprisonment...that is, if you can survive the journey.
- Fully voice-acted, 10+ hour story mode
- With music by Ronald Jenkees and Michael Wade Hamilton
- Deep item synthesis and spell customization mechanics provide a full RPG experience
- Full integration of Steam achievements and cloud saves
29. Post Apocalyptic Mayhem
Post Apocalyptic Mayhem lets you race and battle heavily-modified vehicles through numerous breathtaking tracks and lay waste to other racers in over-the-top vehicular mayhem. You can use special vehicle abilities to cause spectacular destruction to enemy cars as you fight and speed to victory. You’ll experience remarkable speeds, hilarious and violent weapons, reinforced vehicles and various exhilarating tracks.
The game offers various intense race modes to allow you to showcase both your driving and battling skills. PAM features an accessible physics-based driving model that allows you to sense the immense speed of all the post apocalyptic vehicles as well as feel every bone-jarring impact from both weapons and the tracks. Play single-player or battle up to five friends in online multiplayer mode.
- Vehicles – PAM offers numerous post apocalyptic vehicles. All the Vehicles are heavily-modified and extremely menacing. All Vehicles are heavy-duty, reinforced and are able to take and give a lot abuse. The vehicles all look like they can quickly and easily travel over the newly scorched wasteland while effortlessly smashing other vehicle along the way.
- Weapons – All of the vehicles have three unique and powerful abilities that they can use to severely damage opposition vehicles: one front attack, a side attack and a rear attack. A Player can receive these special abilities by picking up Special Ability Barrels that are placed throughout all of the tracks. When a vehicle runs over a Special Ability Barrel, the vehicle will gain that specific ability and the Player will be able to use it whenever they prefer.
- Multiplayer – Intense Online Multiplayer racing for up to 6 players.
- Environments – The PAM tracks will be able to give players numerous options while racing as well as create intense areas for the all important collisions. All Tracks will contain:
- Awe-inspiring apocalyptic environments.
- Various paths around certain areas of the tracks.
- Funnel areas were players are forced to drive in close quarters with other vehicles.
- Huge Jumps.
- Numerous compelling and completely unique tracks.
- Awe-inspiring apocalyptic environments.
- Achievements – 35 Steam achievements to be earned and displayed proudly.
- Online Leader Boards – Every kill, every race and every result will be recorded and uploaded to online leader boards for bragging rights and fueled competition.
30. Lonely Mountains: Downhill
Just you and your bike - take it on a thrilling ride down an unspoiled mountain landscape. Make your way through thick forests, narrow trails and wild rivers. Race, jump, slide and try not to crash - all the way from the peak to the valley!
- Custom Bike PhysicsWe developed a custom bike physics system to achieve very tight and fun controls while still incorporating the feeling of driving a downhill bike through rough terrain.
- Seamless TracksRide all the way down from the top of the mountain to the valley in one seamless ride with no loading times.
- Find Your WayPlay it safe and follow the trail or take the risk and go cross-country to find the fastest way down.
- See The WorldDifferent mountains await you on your adventure. Ride along quiet mountain lakes, majestic forests or steep canyons.
- Find secret locationsExplore the mountains to find secret locations and unlock new skins and gear.
- Unspoiled NatureExperience a beautiful nature unspoiled by men. No audience, no barrier tapes – just you and your bike (and some bears but it’s better to stay away from them)
More details will follow soon...
31. Zombie Vikings
From the creators of indie smash hit Stick It to The Man! comes a new one to four-player co-op stab-you-in-the-gut-a-thon. Embark on a dead funny adventure with the Zombie Vikings. A putrid posse sent on a mission through the most epic of worlds to retrieve Odin’s lost eye.
Play as the most fearsome Vikings ever raised from Norse soil – Gunborg, Seagurd, Hedgy and Caw-kaa. Hack through the gingerbread swamps of Molgaga! Cruise through the intestines of the Midgaard Serpent! Fight giant poultry!
- Co-op story brawler for 1-4 players
- Single-player and online/offline multiplayer
- Written by Zach Weinersmith (SMBC Comics)
- +25 levels in 8 different worlds. Plus 5 Versus Arenas!
- Choose among four different Zombie Vikings, each with unique power moves
- Over 40 unlockable weapons. Try out Stinknir or Blunt Fish Trauma!
- Collect Viking Runes to gain new cool abilities. Mix up your style of play!
- Stitch all your friends together into a giant mega Zombie. Working together is fun!
32. Fortix 2
Fortix 2 is best described as a reverse turret defense game. As Sir Fortix, the knight, you must conquer castles while dodging tower turrets and evil monsters.
Fight your way across the shires of the island Artalom, storming from castle to castle. Use cunning strategy to succeed against the maze-like levels and defeat the evil mage Xitrof.
You are the lone Knight who must fight against the entire infested continent!
- Entertaining and Addictive Game Play
- 30 levels to master
- 3 unique lands to explore
- Upcoming DLCs and monthly updates
- Indie Game Challenge finalist
33. The LEGO NINJAGO Movie Video Game
Find your inner ninja with the all-new LEGO NINJAGO Movie Video Game! Play as your favorite ninjas, Lloyd, Jay, Kai, Cole, Zane, Nya and Master Wu to defend their home island of Ninjago from the evil Lord Garmadon and his Shark Army. Master the art of Ninjagility by wall-running, high-jumping and battling the foes of Ninjago to rank up and upgrade the ninja's combat skills. Only in the LEGO NINJAGO Movie Video Game will you experience the film across 8 action packed locations each with its own unique Challenge Dojo. And with the Battle Maps, play against friends and family in competitions for up to four players!
34. Demolition Inc.
Demolition, Inc. is a new action strategy game: Assume the role of the daring demolition worker Mike and start a devastating chain reaction on earth. Use cool tools and weapons and expand your destructive powers!
Navigate Mike's UFO over cities of earth and unfold complete chaos with your tools and weapons: Cars which drive into tower blocks and let them collapse, high-rises which fall onto other high-rises, and exploding cows which let whole streets of houses come tumbling down!
Demolition, Inc. is 100% physics technology: nothing is predetermined, and nothing is pre-animated. Only you make a determination what you do and what you see! Every time you play will have a unique experience.
- Ground-breaking technology - Car and building physics are fully simulated. Everything is destructible and nothing is pre-animated. No game round is like the other.
- Combining action and strategy - Use the endless possibilities of combining your tools and weapons to make devastating chain reactions. Only this way you can manage to tear down whole cities before the army arrives!
- Tools and Weapons - Use you tractor beam to take control of cars, place anti-gravity ramps to maximize damage, use the huge wrecking ball to make way. Improve your skills on the way and unlock breathtaking and crazy new tools and weapons!
- Exciting levels - Three cities and 15 districts are awaiting to be demolished by you and lead to their true destination!
- Campaign mode - Fulfill your mission and destroy on city after the other. By cunning use of your tools and weapons you will turn district after district to rubble!
- Rampage mode - Limitless destruction. Go mayhem with all your tools and weapons you have unlocked. The level is your playground and you experience new breathtaking scenes of destruction anew over and over again.
- Online high scores - Compare your skills with those of your friends and the world-wide steam community. Play against the clock or try to make as many points as possible by demolishing districts in a creative way!
35. The Last Tinker: City of Colors
Upcoming indie superstars Mimimi Productions present The Last Tinker: City of Colors.
A joyous action adventure lovingly crafted in the image of all time classics such as Zelda, Jak and Daxter and Banjo Kazooie, The Last Tinker is a colorful journey through Colortown, a world built upon creativity, emotion and collaboration.
A dark force named The Bleakness has emerged and seeks to tear the colors apart, draining all joy and life from the world.
Koru, a young boy from the slums of Colortown, is forced to act. He embarks on an epic and one of a kind adventure to combat the Bleakness and to restore joy and color to his home.
36. Lethis - Path of Progress
Lethis – Path of Progress is an old school 2D city builder set in a Victorian Steampunk universe called Lethis. You will have to build and manage cities, provide resources for your inhabitants while making sure there are enough workers to sustain your production lines. Trade with others cities, honor the requests of the Emperor and make your citizens happy.History:
With the discovery of condensed steam as a source of energy, the world of Lethis sees an unprecedented Industrial Revolution. As a result, the Empire enters a period of urbanisation. New cities are built everywhere. This rural exodus leads to new towns in strategical places to ensure the growth of the Empire. A time of great change is also a right time for new discoveries and innovation in science. Cities are built around great monuments like gigantic zeppelin hangars and observatories.Features:
- A campaign mode containing 26 missions with 3 difficulty levels
- A sandbox mode for unlimited fun
- Over 24 different resources to manage
- More than 40 different buildings and 4 unique Monuments
- Over fifteen different characters that roam the city
- Maps that reach up to 300 per 300 box tiles
- An amazing soundtrack with over 20 different songs
37. Mages of Mystralia
In the kingdom of Mystralia, it takes more brains than brawn to succeed. You will face down giant, powerful creatures and navigate treacherous terrain. You will encounter puzzles that confound even the wisest of the old sages. And you must overcome obstacles put in place by people who do not want you to succeed.
Your path will not be easy. In Mages of Mystralia, you play as Zia, a young girl who discovers that she has been born with an innate sense of magic. Unfortunately, magic has been banned, so she strikes off to train on her own to gain some control over her powers. On her journey, she meets other exiled mages and, discovers runes with magical properties and realizes that she can combine these runes in millions of different ways to come up with completely new spells.
The story was written by bestselling author Ed Greenwood, creator of the Forgotten Realms fantasy world for Dungeons and Dragons, which served as the basis for games like Baldur’s Gate and Neverwinter Nights, as well as about 170 fantasy books.
- Design spells to fight enemies, solve environmental puzzles and battle epic bosses
- Powerful yet simple spell crafting system
- Classic action-adventure with over a dozen of distinct regions to explore
- Original orchestral score conducted by Shota Nakama and performed by the Video Game Orchestra at SoundtRec Boston of Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts fame
Enter the world of Roll'd where rolling comes in at a new degree.
In this arcade, multiplayer-focused endless runner you will be fine as long as you remember the twist: you do not control the hero...you control the track.
Challenge yourself and your reflexes to keep the track level for as long as possible. Sounds easy? Why not give it a try to see for yourself?
Now introducing: MULTIPLAYER!
Invite some friends over for a local game or catch up for a match online...it's time to get rolling! Single player is available as well, so hit the road best your previous record and unlock all the goodies: new runners, locations, themes and difficulties.
Run through the varying settings all specifically stylized with references and inspirations ranging from the CGA era, through 8-16bit NES/SNES to the golden ages of the Amiga and more. But at the same time they are all up to date with modern lighting effects, dynamic weather and some other cool visual treats.
But be wary though, Roll'd can and will be unforgiving and reaching that extra point with each game will prove to be a demanding yet exciting task.
- A unique twist on a classic genre
- Addictive, easy to grasp, hard to master gameplay
- Highly addicitive multiplayer mode! Both Local and Online. 2-4 players.
- Leaderboards & Achievements
- 5 diverse and varied graphical themes, 4 difficulty settings each
- 25 unlockable runners
- Pleasing to the ear original soundtrack
- and a cool set of varying retro inspired post effects
39. Them's Fightin' Herds
Them’s Fightin’ Herds is a 2D Fighting game featuring a cast of 4-legged combatants! Beneath the cute and cuddly surface designed by acclaimed cartoon producer and developer Lauren Faust, a serious and mechanically deep, GGPO-powered fighter awaits!
As an additional thank you to Skullgirls and their playerbase for supporting us by letting us use the Z-engine via their crowdfund goals, owners of Skullgirls on Steam get an additional discount when purchasing the game. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
The full main story will be delivered (FOR FREE) in regularly released episodes after Full release launch, focusing mostly on one character each, along with many unique unlockables, target mode courses and hidden fight scenarios.GAME FEATURES
- Visual Pixel Lobby: Online multiplayer lobby system uses the same style of overworld as Story Mode to allow all players to explore (read: goof around in) locations within the world of Foenum with other players. Customize your avatar with cosmetic items you collect through Story Mode AND Multiplayer PVP/PVE gameplay!
- Dynamic Music System: Rockin’ character themes that adapt in the heat of the battle makes every fight a treat to the players AND the spectators.
- GGPO powered netplay for the smoothest possible fighting game experience.
- More fighters are on the way, introducing more playstyles to the roster! Each fighter DLC release will include additional unlockable cosmetics, modes and character specific story mode expansions.
- 4-button Fighting: A-Light, B-Medium, C-Heavy, D-Magic.
- Magic System: Emphasize your character’s special abilities through a dedicated button and a unique resource.
- Juggle Decay: Opponents become gradually heavier during a combo, but ONLY after the juggle decay bar is filled. This manages combo length without imposing a hard limit. In addition, filling the juggle decay bar prevents standing infinites by removing the opponent's ability to remain standing for the rest of that combo.
- Enhanced Super Attack: Spend an additional meter to add utility to your main super attack with effects that stay true to the characters’ unique personalities and talents!
40. Pagan Online
Developed in co-operation between Mad Head Games and Wargaming, Pagan Online is a fast-paced hack-and-slash action RPG set in a fantasy universe that is inspired by Slavic myths. It is a premium game that offers a rich PvE experience and is playable both solo and co-operatively.
Your skill will be put to the test with brutal and satisfying combat against countless enemies and larger than life bosses, all wrapped up in a captivating story campaign. Take the wheel and deploy precise tactics with WASD controls as you play through three levels of difficulty (in case ‘normal’ doesn’t quite scratch your itch) and various game modes.
Master all heroes, of which there are eight and counting, each with their own unique playstyle – that’s eight flavors of combat! The more heroes you unlock, the more Legacy Points you’ll get, which give you access to the biggest and baddest challenges (and rewards, of course).
Go forth, Hero, to the Pantheon – your new home, and a place to meet and show off your accomplishments, skins, and emotes. Your forge is here too, where you can meticulously craft the almightiest weapons and hardiest of armors that are just right for you.
This is just the beginning! Get ready for quarterly content updates, where we’ll drop new and creative ways for you to enjoy the game.
41. The Low Road
Since 2001, XGen Studios has released 10 internally-developed, including the #1-selling hit Defend Your Castle for Nintendo’s WiiWare™ Service and Day-1 PS4™ title Super Motherload.
During the production of The Low Road, XGen’s Founder and CEO, Skye Boyes, passed away. The Low Road is dedicated to Skye for the inspiration, leadership and friendship he brought to the XGen team.
The Low Road is XGen Studios’ first point-and-click adventure game and has financial funding support from the Canada Media Fund 2014-2015 Experimental Stream.
42. Evil Defenders
Fight for evil!
Evil Defenders is a fun, frenetic defense game: build and upgrade your towers, сast spells to repel enemy forces, use special landmarks and defend the Lands of Evil from invaders!
Feel free to play the game in many different ways through unique tower upgrades, a deep skill tree and 100 in-game achievements.
90 levels across 15 distinct mission maps;
A Huge number of upgrades and 60 towers with distinct abilities and features: the Old Crypt, the Crossbow Goblin, the Poison Lord, the Basilisk and more;
5 regions: Wastelands, Frostlands, Highlands, Island and Inferno;
6 difficulty modes, including a Challenge mode, for unlimited battle practice;
Unique landmarks for every location, such as The Altar of the Winds, The Toxic Swamp, The Treasure Chest and others;
Extensive Skill Tree to upgrade your defenses;
100 in-game achievements;
Massive gameplay, beautiful graphics and an immersive original soundtrack!
INSIDIA is a tactical game of swift and frantic duels. Assemble your team of four champions from a roster of steam knights, fierce punks, odd mutants and other survivors of a post apocalyptic fantasy world, then claim victory in the battlefield. Never let your guard down: simultaneous turns and a flexible combo system will always keep you plugged into the action!
When playing INSIDIA, it’s always your turn! Issue your orders in a handful of seconds, then watch your strategy unfold.
Blend your champions’ abilities to deliver devastating blows.
INSIDIA is not a simple deathmatch. Seize critical locations to control the battlefield and then lay waste to your opponent’s base.
Fight for glory in less than 15 minutes!
44. Campaign Clicker
Trump Vs Clinton! It's the political battle of the century! Take on the role of a campaign manager working for the party of your choice.
• Intense clicking action as you try to win over the majority of the American voters!
• Stay up to date with the real-life action, as the candidates use real quotes, including quotes from the latest political debates.
• Cast your vote! See how you can impact the world, as your clicks contribute to a global leaderboard. Check in at any time and see which party has the most enthusiastic supporters.
Blur the lines between real political debate and the awesomeness of a videogame! Level up your campaign profile, discover secret characters and don't stop collecting votes!
The future is in your fingers!
THIS GAME CONTAINS IN APP PURCHASES, (these range from $0.49 for endless boosts, to $9.99 for an eagle that plays heavy metal music) The game is fully playable without spending any money. (AT the end of each day you are rewarded with multipliers to mack your next campaign quicker)
Hold onto your head with Headsnatchers, a stupidly hectic up-to-4-player local and online multiplayer party-game where you snatch your friends’ heads to come out victorious. Because, let’s face it, you’ll do anything to win.LOCAL AND ONLINE MULTIPLAYER, BUT SUPER WEIRD
Challenge your friends to insane brawls, where the goal is to pluck heads from shoulders and use them to get that much-desired victory! Headsnatchers has 25 ridiculous maps with unique, yet unlikely, weapons and features, with their own steps and rules to follow. Well, they’re more like guidelines. Nobody likes rules. Dunk your buddies’ heads through hoops like LeBron, kick your grandpa’s gobbler through a portal to hell like Doomguy™ and flush your sister’s brain-basket down the toilet like the dooky you pushed out five hours after you shoved that XL pizza down your face. You name it, Headsnatchers has got it. Probably.
*The online mode currently has 6 playable maps, but that number will grow as Headsnatchers continues development in Early Access. Custom heads aren’t supported in the online mode at this time. Keep an eye on the Steam announcements and forum to stay up to date!
OFF WITH THEIR (100+) HEADS
Because apparently kids nowadays are all about self-expression and unique identifiers, we felt we couldn’t stay behind the times. With over 100 unique heads to choose from, there’s a head for everyone. Did we mention there are pop culture references? There’s a head that resembles that one angry guy from that anime you used to love, and one from a children's show with a certain mathematically challenged Count. If you don’t like any of those, make your own heads using the Headitor! You can save up to 20 heads, so go nuts trying to recreate those school dweebs who used to pick you last for gym.
A SINGLE-PLAYER MODE MADE JUST FOR YOU
Sometimes you just need a little me-time - we totally get it. Rip it up in the single-player Zombie Castle-mode! This single-player feature spans across three different difficulty levels. “But, my dudes, every game has multiple difficulties nowadays”, we hear you thinking. Zombie Castle is different throughout its easy, normal and hard modes. Different levels, different everything, same zombies. We’re calling it right now: you can’t beat them all. Probably.OBLIGATORY KEY FEATURE BULLET POINTS
We’re sorry, but we just have to go over all of the features one last time. Okay, ready?
- Local and online* multiplayer, support up to 4 players
- 4 game modes and 25 unique levels
- Zombie Castle single-player mode, for when you really need some me-time
- Choose from 100 heads
- A limitless custom head creator* (yes, we’re calling it the Headitor, and there’s nothing you can do about it) that allows you to save up to 20 custom heads*
*The online mode currently has 6 playable maps, but that number will grow as Headsnatchers continues development in Early Access. Custom heads aren’t supported in the online mode at this time. Keep an eye on the Steam announcements and forum to stay up to date!
46. Wild Guns Reloaded
Wild Guns Reloaded is a fast-paced arcade-style shooter, mixing the Wild West with steampunk. Play as Clint, Annie, Doris, or Bullet the dog with his sentry drone. Grab some friends and play together for some four player action! Each character can jump, dive, and roll to get out of the way of the barrage of bullets enemies let fly – or shoot them down with their own gun!
• Two new characters, each with their own weapons and tactics!
• Up to 4 players and Online Rankings!
• Classic and NEW Stages!
• NEW Boss Enemies and Special Weapons!
Categories in common with Wild Guns Reloaded: Action
47. Zombie Ballz
The makers of Save Jesus brings you Zombie Ballz, an arcade-style physics puzzle game where you must kill the undead while keeping the friendly villagers alive. Each level presents a series of challenges with a variety of weapons, each with their own physical properties. Choose the best weapon, and interact with the environment by exploding crates, magnetizing metal, burning, slicing, dicing and bouncing your balls to victory.
* 48 Strategically Designed Levels
* Level Editor allowing you to create and share your own levels
* 9 Unique Weapons with physical attributes (size, shape, weight, strengths and weaknesses)
* Hand-drawn art
* Physics based puzzles
* Arcade-style gameplay
In a peaceful village.. Far, far away.. The undead were awoken.. And ruined the day
The frightened peasants.. Looked to the skies.. And prayed to the heavens.. A hero would rise
Armed with a mouse.. Just a few clicks away.. Use your balls.. To save the day!
48. Epic Battle Fantasy 5
Epic Battle Fantasy 5 is an over-the-top turn-based RPG adventure, full of video game references, juvenile dialogue, and anime fanservice (...and also strategic combat, monster catching, and tons of treasure hunting - if you're into any of those.)
If you're new to the series, this is a good place to start, and if you've played the other games, there's plenty of new features for you to explore.
Epic Battle Fantasy 5 features...
- Over 170 different enemies to fight, all with unique abilities and attack patterns.
- Over 120 usable skills, and more equips than you can try out in a single playthrough.
- Almost any enemy can be captured like a Pok*mon, and later summoned in battle. (including bosses!)
- New mechanics also include weather conditions and a cooldown system. (MP is gone!)
- Set up devastating combos with damage-amplifying status effects. (wet + thunder = death!)
- 30 hours of gameplay, plus lots of optional dungeons and challenges.
- Suitable for both casual and hardcore RPG players, and is safe for kids, if offensive content is disabled.
- Annoying random battles.
- Limited save points.
- Depressed protagonists.
- Points of no return.
49. SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy
Activate Special Moves with a single button, and make use of special items to change the tide of battle! However, the fight isn't over the moment you've chipped enough health away. Once your opponent is on the ropes, utilize your Dream Finish technique to win the match! Spectate on other battles online, and wage on who you think will win using in-game points. Use your winnings to buy voice clips and accessories in an all-new costume system, and customize your favorite heroine to your heart's content!
- Assemble Your Heroines and Battle Head-to-Head – A brand new tag battle action fighting game is here! Players can participate in a four-multiplayer frenzy online or with friends!
- An Iconic Cast of SNK's Female Characters! - Choose from a generous roster of female heroines from the SNK universe!
- Defeat Foes With Style and Elegance – Coordination is key, as players can choose from up to 100 different accessories for their characters. Accessories including cat ears, glasses, face paint, and new sound effects.
50. Lost Sea
After a freak storm over the Atlantic, you find yourself stranded on the shores of a mysterious island. Do you have what it takes to escape the Lost Sea?
Lost Sea is an action-adventure game set inside the Bermuda Triangle. Recruit a crew of survivors who can help you explore the hazardous islands as you hunt for the artifacts needed to navigate the Lost Sea.
- Explore millions of procedurally generated islands.
- Encounter an array of deadly traps and dangerous critters.
- Recruit from a large cast of stranded with their own traits.
- Challenging gameplay and permadeath for you and your crew.
- Unlock powerful new player abilities and special moves.
- Discover useful items that will help you survive.
- Buy valuable ship upgrades that will assist you in your journey.