The best games like Wormhole City are:
- arrow_rightCall of Duty: Black Ops III
- arrow_rightTrine Enchanted Edition
- arrow_rightDust: An Elysian Tail
- arrow_rightMagicka 2
- arrow_rightResident Evil Revelations
- arrow_rightBatman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition
- arrow_rightDeep Rock Galactic
100 Best Games Like Wormhole City:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (35)
- PlayStation 4 (55)
- iOS (36)
- Android (24)
- macOS (100)
- Linux (62)
- Nintendo Switch (23)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Nintendo DS (4)
- Xbox 360 (37)
- Xbox (4)
- PlayStation 3 (42)
- PlayStation 2 (9)
- PlayStation (11)
- PS Vita (9)
- PSP (8)
- Wii U (10)
- Wii (7)
- GameCube (4)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (6)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (2)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (4)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- Dreamcast (2)
- 3DO (2)
- Jaguar (1)
- Neo Geo (1)
- Web (2)
1. Call of Duty: Black Ops III
Call of Duty Black Ops III is a science fiction first-person shooter, the twelfth game in the whole Call of Duty franchise and the third chapter in the Black Ops series. The action begins in 2065, 40 years after the events of the second part, so the game has several historical references. However, the game is not a direct sequel to the previous Black Ops game. Players are offered to assume the role of a CIA special unit trooper trying to get along with the new artificial intelligence DNI (Direct Neural Interface) system and to solve mysteries hidden in it. The whole gameplay is divided into three usual for Black Ops series game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies. The single-player campaign can be also completed in a squad (up to four members). Players are able to choose proper equipment and even customize the character before starting another mission. After the completion, each level could be replayed in a “realistic” difficulty or in a “Nightmares” mode (regular enemies are replaced with zombies).
2. Trine Enchanted Edition
The king died and did not leave an heir, the kingdom fell into civil strife, the land in response to lawlessness and disorder brought to the surface hordes of monsters, increasing chaos.
The magician, knight and thief were united by fate for the struggle for peace and the restoration of the kingdom. Alone and together they fight with enemies, solve puzzles and overcome obstacles on fifteen different levels. Decisions can be more than one, and they can be composed of the skills of all three players.
Exquisite, delicate drawing of the world and characters. Very elegant, subtle, very realistic sounds - yes, realistic sounds of the magic world. That's precisely the way it should be. But when the hero breaks the wall with a ram or stumbles upon a mountain of treasures - the battering ram sounds like a battering ram, and the mountain is imposing. Very cleverly put light makes the world deep, voluminous and alive. Passing the game, you do not want to rush, you want to consider, to discover all its details, to admire them for your pleasure.
The game supports 3D mode, you need a suitable TV and stereoscopic glasses.
3. Dust: An Elysian Tail
Dust: an Elysian Tale is an action role-playing game with metroidvania elements set in an imaginary world called Falana. Dust, the main character, with his sentient sword called Blade of Ahrah and guardian Fidget explores the “2D” side-scrolled environments. According to the storyline, Dust wakes up in the forest meadow and finds himself unconscious. Then, after meeting the sentient sword and its keeper, Dust decides to find the keys to his past. Players are offered to assume the role of Dust on his way through the world. Dust can upgrade his characteristics (health, magic, strength, and defense) by spending gained experience points. The gameplay also features metroidvania mechanics, so players have to progress within the game and upgrade Dust’s skills in order to achieve special goals hidden throughout Falana. During Dust’s travel through levels players are able to contact with other characters to trade or to get side quests.
4. Magicka 2
Magicka 2 is an action-adventure game developed by Arrowhead Game Studios. The game serves as a direct continuation of the first Magicka.
Once upon a time, four mages saved Midgard from complete destruction. However, the war between magic schools broke out after that. Most of the wizards passed away. Humanity entered a Golden Age without the mages destroying the human's way of life. During this period a prophecy of a child that would make Midgard a better place emerges. The prophecy also told that the evil forces will oppose the child. Mages set out on a quest to save the child.
The game could be played alone or in a cooperative mode with up to four players. Unlike most role-playing games, Magicka 2 does not feature any class system. Every character is armed with a staff and a melee weapon.
Magicka 2 features a high degree of satire and a lot of references to other games. For example, one of the weapons the player can use is the Excalibur or the M60 machine gun crafted by a local blacksmith from a string and a shotgun. The main feature of the game is the dynamic spellcasting system that allows combining 8 elementals in order for the player to choose their own playstyle.
5. Resident Evil Revelations
Not every survival horror fully explored different styles and formats like Resident Evil did. Resident Evil Revelations keeps the story and mechanics from the previous installments. It’s set between Resident Evil 4 and 5, taking place right after the creation of BSAA. Agents Jill Valentine and Parker are sent to the cruise ship Queen Zenobia in order to find two missing field agents Chris Redfield and Jessica. But they find a trap, set by a bioterrorist organization Veltro. And now players will have to solve puzzles and to kill monsters.
Revelations are using an episodic storytelling format, separating single player campaign into different segments, allowing players to experience different scenarios and play as several characters throughout the game. But it keeps the main focus and the events on the ghost ship. But aside from the single-player campaign, players can try to complete modified story mode scenarios, fitted for the combat survival. Completing the Raid Mode objectives will allow one or two players to receive experience points and weapons.
6. Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition
Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition is an action-adventure game developed by Armature Studios. It is the direct continuation of Batman: Arkham Origins and is a canon installment of the Batman: Arkham series.
Three months after his first encounter with Joker, Bruce Wayne comes across the Catwoman who stole documents from a secret government organization. She is put in the Blackgate prison with the help of Batman. Two weeks later, the prisoners attempt an escape. The prison's staff is taken hostage, and the security detail is dead. Catwoman agrees to help Batman save the hostages.
Unlike the Arkham game series, Blackgate is a 2.5-dimensional game, like Metroid and Castlevania. However, the game does not use any features of such dimension and plays out like a usual 2D title.
The Protagonist walks from right to left clearing the prison out, saving the staff, and completing side-quests like finding items. Items can be detected using Batman's Detective Vision.
When Batman walks into a new area of the prison, there a chance of encountering a group of prisoners, which will attack him. All the enemies, apart from bosses, require two or three hits to be knocked out. Most of the game's fights can be avoided by using stealth. When the player clears a certain area of the prison out, it will remain clear of enemies until the end of the game.
7. Deep Rock Galactic
DEEP ROCK GALACTIC is a first-person co-operative sci-fi shooter for up to 4 players, featuring fully procedural and destructible environments to explore, mine, and explode your way through to reach your objectives. As a team of veteran dwarven space miners, you must take on perilous missions for the interplanetary mining corporation DEEP ROCK GALACTIC and go where no-one else dares - into the deepest, most dangerous cave systems of the most hostile planet ever discovered.
- TEAMWORK ABOVE ALL - For efficient traversal and exploration as well as combat, you will need to rely on your teammates.
- A MATTER OF CLASS - Pick the right class for your play style - mow through enemies as the Gunner, scout ahead and light up the caves as the Navigator, chew through solid rock as the Driller, or support the team with defensive structures and turrets as the Engineer.
- CARVE YOUR OWN PATH - Fully destructible and procedurally generated environments means there is no set path - it is up to you how to reach your goal.
- THE TOOLS THAT YOU NEED - A plethora of tools and gadgets at your disposal means no obstacle is insurmountable.
- INTO THE DARK - The only light is what you bring, and the pitch-black alien caves will not give their riches up easily.
ICEY is a 2D side-scrolling action game. As you follow the narrator's omnipresent voice, you will see through ICEY's eyes and learn the truth about her world.
“Alright, you caught me! This ISN'T really just a simple 2D action game, and you WON'T be seeing through ICEY's eyes... NOR will you learn the truth about her world." says the narrator.
“ICEY is a Meta game in disguise. The narrator will constantly urge you in one direction, but you must ask, "Why? Why am I following his directions? Why can't I learn the truth about this world and ICEY's purpose here?" Fight against his tyranny, and uncover what's really going on for yourself!
In fact, you can become ICEY, and let loose the shackles of your own identity. You are ICEY, and ICEY is you... if you want it that way. Feel free to keep hold of your own self, if you wish.
Now Is the Time For You to Discover the Truth.
You See? ICEY, I See!
Crush enemies in the palm of your hand.
Attack! Dodge! Counterattack! Do not hesitate.
This is the only way to survive!
With simple controls, amazing combos are easy to unleash, even for beginners.
Every skill is special in its own way. Master your favorites and create your own fighting style!
Massive Cyborg Bosses:
Can you withstand the onslaught of attacks from terrifying cyborg bosses?
Every boss unleashes flurries of different attacks. It's up to you to find their weak spots and tear them apart!
-Nominated, Tokyo Game Show 2016 DENGEKI PlayStation Best Indie Game
-Official Selection, 2016 Gamescom Indie Arena Booth
-Most Promising Game 2nd Prize, Taipei Game Show 2016
-Official Selection, Casual Connect Asia 2016
-Official Selection, IGF China 2015
-Best Technology Award, Indieplay 2015
9. Jurassic Park: The Game
Security systems have failed and the creatures of the park roam free. Now, a rogue corporation will stop at nothing to acquire the dinosaur embryos stolen and lost by Dennis Nedry. Experience a brand new adventure set during the events of the first Jurassic Park movie and see new areas and dinosaurs in this landmark adventure 65 million years in the making!
- A cinematic adventure in four parts featuring fast-paced action, exploration and puzzle-solving
- Return to familiar locations from the movie and explore new areas including the menacing waters of the marine facility
- Take on the mighty T-Rex, the cunning Raptors and escape the jaws of new prehistoric threats
- Discover the fate of the Barbasol can containing priceless dinosaur embryos
- Faithful to Spielberg’s vision of Jurassic Park – an authentic extension of the world you love
At long last, République: Episode 5: Terminus is finally here! All of us at Camouflaj are anxious to finally release the fifth and final chapter of République. To all of you who waited patiently for the series conclusion, we deeply appreciate your patience and support. The team here at Camouflaj put our hearts and souls into this epic final episode -- we hope you agree that it was worth the wait.
Just as we did with previous episodes, Episode 5: Terminus is not just an additional chapter but it comes with thousands of fixes and enhancements. Here’s a breakdown of the major changes we made in addition to adding the fifth episode:
- Improved performance, crash frequency, and optimized framerate for lower-end devices
- Resolved issue where Hope falls out of the game world on some machines with AMD graphics cards
- Fixed issues regarding Hope’s trouble retrieving the EP3 cassette at beginning of episode, near desk in Reception Area
- Unity default typeface no longer appears by default in certain prefabs (English alphabet only)
- Improved and revised navigation, pathfinding, and collision in Episode 1-3
- Improved camera rotation limits and view in all episodes
- UI and pop-up improvements in all episodes
- Updated 2D art for some scannable items in Episode 1-3
In addition to the upgrades we’ve made, here is some of the new stuff you can expect in Episode 5 (without spoiling too much):
- Hostile Cameras: These new security cameras scattered throughout the game world will scan Hope and alert guards to her presence. Players can only inhabit them for a limited time, adding a neat layer of complexity to the gameplay loop.
- Branching Paths: This is something we’ve kept close to the vest for a long time: EP5 has branching paths that change the course of the episode based on a decision you make early on. We don’t want to reveal too much, but this is a huge addition that greatly expands the content offered in Episode 5, offering a nice incentive to play through the campaign again.
- A New Metamorphosis: Players are returning to the world of some previous episodes, but will find it looking and feeling much differently than before. You’re going to see new areas, meet new enemies, and forge some interesting alliances…
- We want to say more, but it’s better if you to experience it for yourself!
When you’re done with the game, I encourage you to check out our final installment of The Making of République (available now in the Deluxe Edition), and take a look back on the production of this massive, four year endeavor. We’ve prided ourselves on giving you a window into our world by providing open and honest in-game developer commentary tracks, and these video documentaries are an extension of that. You might even see some old footage from back when we were younger, healthier, and less sleepy.
Finally, we want to give a shout out to composer Zinc Lemone for his work on Episode 5’s soundtrack (also included with the Deluxe Edition.) I’ve had some standout favorite tracks in previous episodes, but EP5’s soundtrack in simply incredible from start to finish. (“Loose Change” is the *JAM* y’all.)
Watching Episode 5’s final moments come to life this past year has been bittersweet. It’s hard to believe that we are finally at the finish line after first announcing the game back in 2012. We owe a lot to our initial Kickstarter backers, our publishing friends at GungHo Online Entertainment, and our stellar voiceover cast including Rena Strober, Jennifer Hale, David Hayter, Dwight Schultz, and Khary Payton. It’s not an exaggeration to say that République is the product of thousands of people coming together and making it a reality.
Thank you all, from the bottom of our hearts. It’s been an incredible journey.Camouflaj
11. The Count Lucanor
Join Hans in a fantasy world and experience a unique adventure, full of surprises and challenges. Get hooked on an immersive tale, where every decision counts and every clue is a piece to solve the puzzle and get the treasure. Unravel the sordid secrets of the castle, meet colorful characters, and remember: horror always lurks beneath the surface.
With a retro, halfway-between-8-and-16-bit style and inspired by classic games like The Legend of Zelda, Yume Nikki, Silent Hill or Dark Souls, among others, The Count Lucanor is an amazing mystery and horror adventure set in a fairytale world. The game features important choices, alternative endings, secrets and different ways to solve puzzles. The title is in development for PC, Mac and Linux.
- Exploration: Walk the Tenebre Castle and place candles on the ground to light up your path.
- Conversation: Talk to NPCs to get important clues and unravel the mystery of the Count Lucanor.
- Choices: Your actions change the course of story, with five different endings and several subplots.
- Stealth: Hide under tables and behind curtains to go undetected.
- Puzzles: Use the items you found wisely in order to progress.
- Skill: Avoid traps and enemies in the castle by anticipating them.
Once upon a time, there was a poor boy named Hans who lived with his mother near the woods. On his birthday, the boy had no presents nor sweets. He got so upset he decided to leave home for good. Before he left, his mother gave him his grandfather's cane, some cheese and three pieces of gold. Hans walked into the forest in search of adventure. Soon it was night and the boy was really scared, so he tried to go back. But then, a quaint kobold happened to cross his path and Hans decided to follow him to a castle. The kobold told him he would inherit great wealth if he passed a simple trial... guessing his name. Trapped in the castle, Hans will live a spooky mystery, fantasy and horror adventure to become the new Count Lucanor.
We’ve hired the greatest composer of all time - Johann Sebastian Bach - to create a soundtrack that will remain etched in your mind forever. Using chiptune tools, we’ve transformed a series of hidden gems of the author to create unique soundscapes for our tale.
12. The Hong Kong Massacre
The Hong Kong Massacre is a fast paced top-down shooter set in the city of Hong Kong. Inspired by Hong Kong action movies the game let's the player engage in hard-boiled gunfights around the city, in levels ranging from restaurants to building rooftops.
The game features slow motion and dive/dodge mechanics to aid the player engage in epic gunfights. Every shot is deadly so there is no room for mistakes.
Each level contains not only enemies to kill but also different challenges for the player to complete that unlocks weapons and upgrades.
13. Blade Kitten
Kit has since made a name for herself rounding up some of the most deadly scum in the galaxy. With her unique Darque Blade hovering at her side and obeying her every command, Kit can cut through even the toughest rogue drone while hunting down soft targets to make the planet a safer place to live. Also along for the ride is Skiffy, Kit’s laid-back little sidekick who, when needed, serves as her protector.Key features:
An epic “tail” like no other
- Follow Kit through 13 levels including 2 exploration levels with her rideable alien mount Noot, as she travels around the colorful, frenetic world of Hollow Wish.
- Kit’s innate feline abilities enable her to easily traverse environments and find hidden areas.
- Jump right in and easily begin exploring and fighting your way through multiple levels loaded with secret areas and hidden collectibles.
- Featuring a cast of 9 professional voice actors playing a total of 23 characters.Join Kit, Skiffy and the Darque Blade in this all new action adventure game!
14. Close To The Sun
It’s 1897. Deep in international waters, the Helios stands still. Dark clouds loom overhead as unforgiving waves crash against the hull. Colossal effigies of gold, decorated with magnificent finery, stretch as far as the eye can see.
Born of Nikola Tesla’s vision, the Helios serves as a haven for the greatest scientific minds. An unbound utopia for research, independent from state and isolated from the gaze of society. Free to push the boundaries of matter and time.
Journalist Rose Archer steps aboard the Helios in search of her sister Ada. She quickly discovers not all is as it seems. Grand halls stand empty. The stench of rotting flesh lingers in the air. Silence. A single word is painted across the entrance… QUARANTINE!
15. White Noise 2
Enjoy a fresh horror experience with White Noise 2!
White Noise 2 is the sequel of the successful White Noise Online. Be a part of the investigator team, or take control of the creature and devour them! White Noise 2 offers a 4vs1 asymmetric horror experience that won't leave anyone unmoved.Play with your friends
White Noise 2 features a simple matchmaking system that allows you to play with your friends without complications. Enter the game, choose your side or leave it to luck, and start playing!The investigators are back
As an investigator, explore the area, cooperate with your partners, and make sure not to get lost, or you'll be easy prey for the creature! Try not to lose your sanity and watch your flashlight battery level to avoid walking blind.And the creature as well!
As the creature, stalk your preys and hunt them without being seen. Light can stun you, so use your powers to avoid it and wreak havoc upon the investigators, spreading them to make easier preys. Summon totems that will warn you of the presence of nearby investigators, and prevent them from picking the 8 tapes before you finish them off!Back from the grave
In White Noise 2, death doesn't mean game over. Rise as a ghost and take advantage of your enhanced exploration skills to help the remaining investigators in their search.Unlock new items
Unlock new characters and flashlights as you play, including the classic White Noise Online characters. Each one has different specializations and skills. Do you prefer a stealhty approach, or will focus on speed even while making noise? Better flashlight battery, or improved exploration skills?Relive the best moments
Of course, the signature replay screen is back in White Noise 2. Once the thrilling session is over, take a laugh checking how the team walked in circles, or one of the investigators got lost!
16. We Are The Dwarves
The Dwarven stars are slowly dying-- putting the race at the edge of extinction. Deliverance is poised upon three Dwarven astronauts who are sent on an expedition to find a new star in the depths of the Endless Stone. Take control of Forcer, Smashfist, and Shadow as they explore the unknown territories of the stone universe while meeting new civilizations and ancient monsters from the deep layers of space.
We Are The Dwarves is an action-based tactical adventure with active pause (extreme slowdown of time) placing you in control of three Dwarven astronauts. Forcer is capable of ranged destruction, and timely set-up exectution. Smashfist, a brute at heart, gets up close and personal with rage worth avoiding. Shadow stays just where you'd expect him to, launching deadly successive assassinations and precision archery from afar. As a trio, combine each dwarfs attack styles into orchestrated destruction against your foe.
Features of We Are The Dwarves -
Three distinct characters, each with an array of abilities and talents.
Individual skill trees for each dwarf; customization varies from stealth to slasher.
Pause and queue gameplay - slow time and set up a series of commands to be executed.
Enemies vary in sense interaction, picking up movement, ambient noise and scent.
In TinyKeep players will embrace the role of a hopeless prisoner held deep in a forgotten dungeon who one day wakes up to find themselves mysteriously released. Their savior is nowhere to be seen, but the cell door is broken and ajar, tempting them with the sweet scent of freedom. With nothing but a flickering lantern and a strange letter left behind by their in-mate, they must venture into the darkness and escape TinyKeep!
Lure monsters into traps, knock over fire torches to set the dungeon alight and set prisoners free to help you on your way. Enemies will work together in groups to hunt you down, and some will flee from threats. You can also take advantage of monster rivalries and lead them against each other, while you wait behind a corner as the resulting chaos ensues. There are many ways to survive in TinyKeep.Features
- Procedurally generated random dungeons – no playthrough is ever the same!
- Watch your step as it can be your last! Extremely challenging Permadeath gameplay
- Explore a variety of beautiful but deadly environments. From the cold slimy walls of the dungeon to the hot fiery pits of hell, TinyKeep is a visual treat.
- Battle a variety of intelligent enemies, each one determined to make your escape as difficult as possible. Creatures work together to chase you down, flee from threats and fight each other for dominance.
- Use traps and environmental hazards to your advantage - fire, spike pits and rotating crushers hurt your enemies as well as you!
- Collect coins from fallen foes to purchase random player-altering Buffs that just might give you the advantage you need to make it out alive.
- Rescue other captives to fight along side you, but beware as you never know which ones have gone crazy trapped up in the Keep.
- Experience 3 separate endings to the game, depending on how you play.
- Hours of gameplay with Secrets that extend the experience – Discover items and weapons that can slow down time, render you invincible or provide secret saves.
- New Game+ mode for players that prefer the extra challenge!
18. Project Genom
- Non-target combat system.
This system makes all combats truly intense and dynamic, allowing you to build your own combat tactics.
- Character development.
In Project Genom, there are no classes and subclasses, but you have dozens of development trees with hundreds of abilities in each, allowing to create a truly unique character. Whether to unlock the potential of the human body, to undergo mutations, to synthesize the body with inorganic tissue, or to create a completely unique hybrid? It's all up to you!
- Open World.
The huge responsive Universe with dozens of planets and areas in which anyone can find their place.
The world of Project Genom stretches for many miles, which means traveling is much more comfortable than going on foot. There is a wide variety of vehicles at your disposal: fast and maneuverable quad bike, powerful and secure buggy, glider hovering the surface, wings allowing you to fly, or even mounts. And this just starts the list.
Those who are not so willing to build up a team, it is still possible to have a partner. It can be a robot or a wild animal that you took a shine to during travels. Pets, as well as transport, can be upgraded, modified and trained to unlock new unique skills. A faithful companion is not only a pleasant decor but is also able to support the player in combat.
- Special equipment.
The game provides players with unique high-tech equipment, which is very difficult to get. Exoskeletons, organic coatings, manipulators — all designed to perform particularly difficult tasks. This equipment also has its own development tree and can be upgraded.
Each player will be able to build one's own personal cabin. The property can become the pride of its owner, as it can be used to display collections of weapons, equipment, pets and rare artifacts. The huge hangar is perfect place for setting special equipment and transportation service stations, managing the staff, as well as building your own spaceship.
When you build up your own team on your board, you will be able to travel to other planets and discover new worlds. Be at the helm and fly wherever you'd like to! Project Genom's Universe is huge, and it will expand in course of time, so to explore this world you will need a fine space vessel and a loyal crew.
- Crafting system.
A vast variety of resources allows you to create weapons, armor, medicines and other game items, discovering different combinations of materials. Using the same pattern, you can create the desired item from gold, tungsten, steel or titanium, having completely different final characteristics.
- Game balance.
In the world of Project Genom, nobody will be able to gain advantage for real money. Everything players can use is associated with skills that develop when a player use abilities or when something is done. If you see a developed character, it was done by one's own efforts.
19. Dead Realm
Ghosts prey on the living inside the haunted grounds of a long dead electricity tycoon. Dead Realm is a creepy multiplayer action game with immersive and horrifyingly beautiful environments. You’ll either play as Human and work with your friends to run, hide, and survive or you can play as a Ghost and reap the living.
Dead Realm is a first person action horror game where players are split into two sides, the living and the undead. Originally an Early Access game, Dead Realm was developed with community feedback to make a fun, fast paced action game which emphasizes stealth and survival over strength. Often times, staying hidden is your best chance to survive and win.
The world of Dead Realm exists on another plane where ghosts of all shapes and sizes seek to reap those who dare to enter their domain. Players can select from multiple modes and pay across 9 varying maps, making sure players can never be scared the same way twice.
- 5 Terrifying Game Modes; each with a different theme and set of rules. Some favor stealth, others favor teamwork, all will make you afraid of things that go bump in the night.
- Ever wanted to fight back against the undead? You can now with our mode, “The Hunted,” which combines the atmospheric experience of Dead Realm with FPS mechanics.
- 9 immersive, horrifying maps, ranging from sprawling outdoor mazes to tight quartered buildings. Each map brings new depth and adds new variations to our different mode.
- A selection of frightening Ghosts (and alternate skins for each) so players can pick a ghoul to best suit their mood and playstyle.
- 10 Special Characters, based on some of the biggest Gaming Video and Streaming personalities in the world, each one made in collaboration with the influencer.
- 10 Humans to choose from, each with unique unlockables, emotes, and style.
- Multiple Enhanced Abilities for ghosts and humans designed to fit strategic, patient, or aggressive playstyles.
20. The God's Chain
Story Base -Finally the day came when we found our GOD.Human Beings are an experiment done by them.The human beings are evolving and have become one of the greatest powers in the universe which is becoming a great problem for other colonies in the universe.So our god decides to end the experiment but now human beings will fight for their existence.
Will human beings exist in this space war or will become a part of history ?
Will our god destroy us or will human beings will destroy other colonies ?
What will be the future of Human Beings ?Game Modes -#) Story Mode -
#) Multiplayer Mode -
- War - 10 minutes , 16 players
- Death Match -10 minutes , 16 players
- Team Death Match -20 minutes , 24 players
- Multi Team Death Match -30 minutes , 32 players
The game is both First Person Shooter and Third Person Shooter .It is switchable, made for - the way you like it.
The purpose of this game is not to hurt any religion or any organization,this game is for entertainment purpose.
Categories in common with The God's Chain: Action
21. Lone Leader
My name is Matthew, I just finished my economic study. That means a new period in life, searching for a well-paid job. As a child I've always dreamed of the future. I imagined foreign adventures, exploring the outside world, living an exciting life, and making survival tours in countries far, far away. Unfortunately these dreams never came about, so I stopped dreaming. I’ve already applied for a job as notary, I should make more money than anyone else could, that was the plan. But a new local problem changed it a bit. The problem is a new type of virus. Oh no, not a virus that makes you ill, no it changes you into a monster, half alive, half dead, a ZOMBIE! Is there any medicine for this? No, of course not.
The virus came from the laboratory in the city, a professor contracted it from a sample specimen during a simple lab experiment gone nightmarishly wrong. That meant the beginning of the nightmare I’m in now. Why? Because I’m the last normal human in here except the soldiers of the enemy army who started occupying the city before the virus broke out.
However, it made my life a lot more exciting, interesting. It looks like my child dreams finally came true, but not in the way I've always imagined. For now I've got one thing to do, survive.
Oh, and why I’m still alive? Probably bad luck...
Lone Leader is a zombie apocalypse game, try to survive and break out of the nightmare that’s been created. Kill all the enemies such as soldiers and zombies. Watch out! You only have one chance, so do it right.
You spawn in an open world map as player Matthew. In first person you have to collect items to keep alive and escape from the city. The chilling ambience and frightening jump scares keeps players on the edge of their seat in this one of a kind thriller.
22. How To Survive: Third Person Standalone
single player 3rd person view experience that allows you to re-play the zombie crafting adventure "How to Survive" from a deeply immersive point of view. Their rotten breath doesn’t smell any better, they don’t look any healthier, they still just grunt, but being closer up makes it a whole load more personal...
You’ll have to survive a zombie infested archipelago crafting your own tools and weapons to fulfill your basic needs of food, water and shelter while facing natural and unnatural threats. A survival guide written by an eccentric stranger may be your only help…Features:
- Navigate islands filled with exuberant scenarios filled with flora and fauna.
- Choose among 4 playable characters, with different stats and skill progressions.
- Hunt, fish, forage for food and water.
- Hundreds of items to handcraft weapons and tools. From fishing rods to flamethrowers.
- Play through the Story Mode or 8 demanding challenges.
- Additional free roaming mode includes Permadeath!
- Three difficulty levels, including new improved difficulty conditions for die-hard survivors!
- All the content of the original game How To Survive :
- 4 islands.
- Story mode.
- 8 challenges.
- Kovac’s way DLC:
- Gameplay affecting rain effect.
- Crocodile & bear.
- Item durability.
- Hello, my name is Nina DLC character & flamethrowers.
- One Shot Escape DLC - Rogue like mode.
- Tombstones & Backpack extension.
Cryptark is a 2D roguelike shooter that challenges players with boarding and neutralizing procedurally generated alien starships to earn income for their Privateering enterprise. Purchase improved equipment and weapons to tackle more dangerous targets, but be cautious as failure will result in a loss of investment and profit. The decaying alien arks will defend themselves from intruders with a wide arsenal of cyborg monstrosities, robotics, and security systems, all obstacles that must be surpassed to achieve victory, the destruction of the ship’s central System Core.
- Complex, procedurally generated alien space-hulks to board and defeat.
- Challenging, re-playable campaign that tests your strategy and tactics.
- Over 70 weapons and items, including frag-cannons, tractor-beams, flamethrowers and nukes.
- High-score leader boards to rank your skills.
- Fully lip-synced voice acting brings your fellow shipmates to life.
- Blood-pumping soundtrack perfect for intense firefights.
Game Wiki: http://cryptark.gamepedia.com/Cryptark_Wiki
“Humanity found a way into the depths of the space. First brave hearts set off to grasp the unknown. It found them first.
Dreams of pathfinders crashed against the cold flesh of the space. Now and on only one thing matters: what are you capable of to survive?”
“Dispatcher” is a first-person horror with RPG elements.
The game takes place in the near future on a spaceship “Dispatcher” which crew got into an accident and trapped with alien monsters. The few survivors have been infected and are not as friendly as you think.
But was it an accident?
- - Scary mixture of survival horror and atmosphere of classic space science fiction of 60-80’s;
- - Stealth-based gameplay with RPG elements;
- - System of characters’ upgrade that unlock according to the amount of gained experience;
- - 6 character classes, each of which has its own strengths and weaknesses;
- - 4 unique kinds of unpredictable monsters;
- - Partial random generation of levels;
- - Hardcore mode for the most daring players;
- - Beautiful graphic that can fully immerse you into the atmosphere of fear and terror;
- - Also chicks in skinny clothes, blood, screams and other possibility.
25. Sword Legacy Omen
Welcome to Broken Britannia
"Before Arthur’s Golden Age, our realm was lost, shattered and decadent; kingdoms torn apart by blind selfishness. A broken Britannia, void of hope."
The lord of Mercia has been assassinated, your love kidnapped and home is no more. As Uther, the disgraced Knight Commander, you must lead your misfit band of companions throughout quests riddled with trials. Forge uneasy alliances to acquire the mythical Excalibur sword and defeat the sinister power-obsessed duke of Wessex
Combat in Sword Legacy: Omen is always a challenge. As a strategist, you will need to plan your course of action with four heroes at a time. However, be ready to adapt and improvise because combat results always change based on the chosen abilities and chances of landing an attack.KEY FEATURESTactical Combat: Learn the importance of strategic positioning and unleash powerful skill combos with your party.
Free Exploration: When not in combat, investigate the environment, find treasures, solve riddles, and uncover secrets.
Party Customization: Adapt characters to your play style, manage your team, and progress by unlocking over 70 unique skills.
Hordes of Enemies and Unique Bosses: Fight a variety of vicious mobs and face powerful monsters in grueling battles.
Stress System: Use all your might to become victorious, but deplete your willpower and witness your heroes fall prey to panic.
Old-School Art Style With a Dark Twist: Relive the beautiful aesthetic of classic animations fused with the visuals of obscure and gothic comics.
A Different Take on a Classic Myth: Experience the Arthurian legends as never before, as famous characters and locations are revamped in a mature storyline of vengeance, honor, conspiracy and alchemy.
Interactive Environment: Study your surroundings and make deadly moves by blowing up explosive barrels and pushing enemies off edges.
26. Fall of Light
"In the beginning, there was only an excruciating, screaming void, wherein twisted souls writhed about, imprisoned in nothingness. Then the darkness was pierced by Luce, and with her came warmth and order. The time of men had begun, and would last many eras. But the 14th era is one of Darkness…"
As Nyx, an old, retired warrior, evade the Shadows and find your way through the crooked corridors of gloomy dungeons, navigate the treacherous pathways of the darkened overworld and fight emissaries of darkness in long-forgotten temples. Many puzzles and deadly traps stand between you and your goal – to bring your daughter Aether to the last place on the face of Earth that still sees light.
Inspired by games such as Dark Souls and ICO, Fall of Light rewards those who explore the world on their own and draw their own conclusions. Meet odd characters, search through every nook and cranny to unlock hidden secrets and learn more about the history and lore of the somber world around you. Pick your favorite combination of close-range weapons, crossbows and shields, determine your fighting stance and get ready to face hordes of crafty enemies. And above all, keep your daughter from harm, as she is the light piercing the darkness and the key to unlocking forbidden passages.
- 6 different battle stances, including two-handed and dual-wielding
- 7 weapon classes covering both short-range and long-range weaponry
- Guide and protect your companion – Aether, the Indigo child
- Fight Shadows, soldiers of darkness and underworld bosses
- Explore the overworld, scour dungeons and temples to gain and use special powers
- Uncover many secrets and solve various environmental puzzles
27. Rogue Stormers
Rogue Stormers combines classic run ‘n’ gun gameplay with a modern art style, twin stick shooter configuration and all the good things rogue like has to offer. Did we mention that you can have up to three friends join you on your rampage in either online or couch co-op mode?
Your goal is to fight and beat the ultimate evil threatening Ravensdale - but in order to beat him, you need to fight your way through 7 increasingly challenging levels. If you die, you'll be back at square one. Earned perks are yours to keep, allowing your character to grow stronger with each new raid.
Our technology enables us to layer and combine level chunks to create meaningful level combinations with infinite replayability. An ever-growing cast of enemies, hazards and loot is layered within each chunk, generating incredible diversity.
Tons of different upgrades and weapons will cause each new session to play in a unique fashion, depending on which weapons or upgrades you pick and get. Adding to that are five unlockable character classes, each with its own skills and base weapon.
The further you delve into the vast undercity of Ravensdale, the more you will learn about the city's history and that of its citizens, as well as the tragic backgrounds of the five heroes who took arms to save the city.
All these factors combined determine how you’ll engage the sprawling city of Ravensdale. Will you go toe to toe with your enemies or pick them off them from a distance? Will you cripple your enemies, block attacks or just blast everything apart with pure damage?Features:
- I'm So Ronery: Single player mode
- Gun Together for Fun Together: Up to four players local/online co-op
- All You Can Kill Buffet: 5 character classes to decide whether you feel like murdering people with fire or goop or guns
- Sick Arse Biomes: All generated procedurally with random placement of enemies, traps and upgrades for infinite replayability
- Farting Angels And Things that Have Teeth But Shouldn't: Deal with classic orcs, goblins, floating weapon platforms, eldritch horrors and battlegates bristling with weapons
- Set Things on Fire: Trigger environmental chain reactions that will kill both you and your enemies, but idk, it looks cool
- It's So Shiny: Game world modeled in blistering 3D
- Discover New Stuff: Unlock tons of crazy updates and new weaponry that give you even more ways to murder your enemies.
- Story Time: Unravel Ravensdale's dark history piece by piece and learn your character’s gruesome history
KURSK is the first ever adventure and documentary video game inspired by real events. You assume the role of a spy who finds way on the Russian nuclear submarine K-141 Kursk. Your task is to collect secret information about the revolutionary Shkval supercavitating torpedoes. While trying to complete your mission, you become witness to the dramatic events which shook the world at that time.
LIVE THE HISTORY
Experience the history of the fateful voyage of K-141 KURSK that ended at the bottom of Barents Sea.
THE WORLD OF 2000
See through the first person perspective the fascinating world of 2000’s Moscow, Vidyayevo and the extremely detailed Oscar II-class submarine.
Walk the fine line between gathering secret information, getting to know important people and getting caught spying.
Get to know the crew of Kursk submarine, maintain important relationships and make decisions that have a long-lasting impact.
New sub-category for Jujubee's products characterized by a greater emphasis on the story being told, original gameplay, and mature subject matter.
"We believe the time has come to tell real stories. In an age in which we compete for the free time of consumers against the entire entertainment industry, including movies and TV series, and when people are less likely to read non-fiction, game producers have an additional obligation. It's true that games are becoming more complex, offering an incredible audio-visual experience, and allowing us to lose ourselves in a virtual world, but they rarely help us grow. That is why we want to step outside the self-contained world of video game subject matter and invite players to broaden their knowledge about history or the actual world. We’re convinced that KURSK will be a very attractive title to anyone looking for an ambitious and mature game" - said Michal Stępien, CEO of Jujubee.Extras included in Standard Version:
Premium KURSK Wallpapers;
Unique Digital Artbook in PDF format;
Official Game Digital Soundtrack.Extras included in Collector's Edition:
Upcoming Kengir DLC, inspired by the true story of the uprising in the Kengir labor camp and the escape of one of the prisoners;
Upcoming VR Support DLC;
KURSK The Board Game in PDF format for self-printing;
"O.R.P." e-book in EPUB and MOBI formats;
Premium KURSK Wallpapers;
Unique Digital Artbook in PDF format;
Official Game Digital Soundtrack.
29. Cubium Dreams
Cubium Dreams - is an atmospheric first-person puzzle game with horror elements, made in a minimalistic surreal style. It is designed for people who love mind-twists, pure forms of creativity, and similar interesting things...:) Unique sound effects, music, and graphical style will let you immerse in an unusual, frightening and intriguing journey into the world of dreams. You will experience physical, sound and other exciting types of puzzles as well as a unique immersive experience in created images.. Put on your headphones, turn off the lights, and get the most out of this journey!
30. Shattered Haven
An Environmental Puzzle Game About Family, Grit, and Survival.
Grays roam the land, largely in the absence of human interference. These aren't your typical Zed -- theirs is a very different sort of apocalypse. Animals spontaneously transform into twisted, violent beings. The earth decays, collapsing into a network of abysses. The wilderness thickens.
It has been nine years since That Day when it all started. Pockets of humanity still exist, but are ignorant of one another. Within these isolated havens people try to live as best they can -- for even in a world so broken and dark, daily life must go on.
Darrell and Mary Williams were able to build such a life inside a five-acre fenced yard out in the country. They were even secure enough in their isolated compound that they had a daughter five years after the zombie-like grays appeared.
Life carried on as normally as it could, until another refugee on the run is killed during a nearby attack. Her son is saved and taken in by the Williamses -- who do not realize that this kind action will destroy their home and threaten their entire family. They find themselves caught in the midst of a struggle between two eldritch horrors, and the path to survival is anything but clear.Key Features
- Solve environmental puzzles under pressure. Figure out how to use the tools, traps, and weapons in each level to clear all the Grays.
- Nearly 100 hand-crafted levels with multiple difficulty levels ranging between casual and hardcore, developed end to end by two experienced adventure level designers.
- Complete bonus objectives for higher scores and gold markers.
- Follow the story of Darrell and Mary as they try to save their family from a new and unexpected threat through in-game storytelling and painted-style cutscenes.
- Guide different members of the Williams family through branching story paths that result in one of several endings. Depending on your actions, the story may end very poorly, happily, or anywhere in between.
- Music and sound by composer Pablo Vega provides a chilling atmosphere for players to experience.
- Included level editor: The same editor used to make the main adventure will let you make your own levels, cutscenes, or even entire adventures.
- Local 2-player co-op. Using two gamepads, two players on the keyboard, or any combination of the above.
31. Scrap Garden
Scrap Garden is a charming puzzle platformer about the adventures of Canny, a lonely robot, who awakens in a post-apocalyptic world to find all other robots shut down and seized up. What happened to the City? Why did all robots stop moving? Did anyone survive except him? Little rusty Canny has to do all he can to find answers to these questions... and try to fix it all.
- Experience true 3D platformer gameplay inspired by genre masterpieces like Donkey Kong, Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot.
- Enjoy beautiful award-winning graphics in an adorable post-robocalyptic world with 6 unique locations filled with mysteries and adventures.
- Try out diverse gameplay mechanics, including tricky puzzles and refreshing minigames.
- Challenge mighty bosses and find the right strategy to beat all of them!
- Discover a truly moving story, narrated by Bobby Beato, that will take you deep inside the conflict between nature and technology.
- Dive into the atmosphere of an abandoned world with fascinating music by three composers.
- Find all hidden collectables to learn more about the world and unlock extra content.
32. The Assembly
A first-person interactive story for mature audiences, The Assembly is a long-form game designed from the ground up for VR. Play as two individuals and discover a morally challenging organization from contrasting perspectives. Face trials, investigate the Assembly’s secret bunker and make tough decisions. But will your actions and their repercussions save lives… or lead to catastrophe?
Now supports Vive Motion Controllers and Oculus Touch as input devices.
- Freely explore realistic environments in VR using accessible 'blink' movement controls.
- Uncover the morally ambiguous Assembly through a gripping and incisive story.
- Test your potential in newcomer Madeleine Stone’s induction trials and uncover a series of shocking revelations as veteran Cal Pearson.
- Thought-provoking dilemmas will lead you to question the Assembly’s relentless pursuit of progress.
- Play the game in non-VR.
TARTARUS is a First Person game with Action elements, set in terrifyingly dark sci-fi universe. In TARTARUS, you will play as Cooper. You are trying to hack the ship's system's via using "Terminals". Hacking the ship is the real challenge. You have to use specific Terminal commands, which are very realistic, to make it work. Sometimes you have to search "Items" to get information which you need, to solve problems. TARTARUS has retro style elements like iconic sci-fi movies.
-First Person Action
-Immersive storytelling with a rich and simple gameplay
-Advanced text based puzzles
34. Cannons Lasers Rockets
For victory you need only three tools - Cannons, Lasers and Rockets! Discover a spaceship MOBA game with 2D combat in 3D environment, wide variety of play styles and fun gameplay for casual and pro gamers alike.
We wanted to make something that we ourselves would like to play - a game chock-full of what’s cool about spaceships shooting each other up and with none of that boring stuff.
We set out to make a game with both a light-hearted gameplay that is hard to find today and deep tactical potential that allows for sophisticated approach to team play.
So we made Cannons Lasers Rockets - a fast-paced, bright and colorful space arcade equally enjoyable for hardcore and casual gamers.
In our game you will discover that:
SPACE COMBAT IS EASY
A videogame spaceship is usually not an easy ride - three-dimensional navigation makes you dizzy and disoriented. But in CLR you struggle against your opponents, not against your controls. We simplified gameplay just enough so you wouldn’t need to BE a great star pilot to FEEL like one.
SPACE COMBAT IS INTERESTING
No boring parts, only what you come for - going into combat to send some rockets into the other guy’s hull.
And if you eventually get a little tired of shooting, and start looking for more - be sure that we will give you more. Multiple game modes, a metric ton of different tactical situations, a MOBA core that creates many possibilities for fun and meaningful gameplay - and even more!
SPACE COMBAT IS FUN
We don’t really know what «realistic» starships will look like, so we don’t really care. A ship in a game should be fun to look at and fun to ride in, period. We want ships to be weird, plentiful and different - everyone will find one that is suited just for them, both in visual style and the distinct way of playing that comes with every ship.
We streamlined our gameplay as much as we could, and then we turned the coolness knob up to eleven!
35. Beyond Space Remastered Edition
A BREATHTAKING SPACE ADVENTURE
Beyond Space is a cutting-edge 3D space shooter game that immerses players in the darkest plots in a similar vein to the best Space Operas.
Scores of planetary systems, nebulas and asteroid fields to explore. Fully detailed 3D Graphics, mesmerizing, beautifully painted spacescapes, spectacular special effects, and rendered glows, lights, sun flares and reflections.
All of which intensified with an ambient yet dynamic soundtrack and great sound effects.
You are Max Walker, a spacefaring adventurer and pilot-for-hire, who gets drawn into a galaxy-spanning conflict.
AN EPIC SPACE ODYSSEY WORTHY OF THE GREATEST HOLLYWOOD BLOCKBUSTERS
Our journey begins when Max Walker starts a contract with the Alliance of Planets and immediately gets drawn into a galaxy-spanning conflict.
His mission will take him beyond the reaches of space, while fighting many different opponents and meeting pirate overlords, scheming politicians, deceitful allies and ambitious leaders – all entangled in a space epic that will change the face of the galaxy.
Dive into this original story with its rich and captivating storyline localized in English with English actor-voiced dialogues and cutscenes.
TAKE CONTROL OF POWERFUL SPACEFIGHTERS
Aboard your ship, show off your pilot skills with barrel rolls and boost jumps, while keeping a close eye on your "Incoming" warning system and shaking off tailing enemies and guided missiles...
Unlock a great variety of ships in the Hangar and select your weapons, shields and afterburners among the dozens of items to create thousands of possible combinations… to face any situation.
Enemies in Beyond Space are smart and characterized by their AI. Different units perform their own battlefield tactics. Fleet Squadrons will gather to strike, whereas pirates will act in a more disorganized manner… making them more unpredictable.
Advanced AI with an adjustable difficulty level to keep all players on their toes.
36. Elea - Episode 1
Elea: MemoriesElea is a surreal sci-fi adventure game in which you play as space scientist Elea. In 2073, Earth was struck by a horrid childhood disease and Elea’s husband Ethan joined an expedition to colonize Solace, a habitable exoplanet, to save humanity from extinction. The interstellar ship he was on, Pilgrimage, went radio silent shortly after it reached planet Solace. Thirteen years later, Elea joins a recovery mission to investigate the faith of the expedition. What follows is a wondrous journey through space.
- Unravel a rich, touching story inspired by books of classic sci-fi writers
- Submerge yourself in amazing graphics powered by Unreal Engine 4
- Discover gorgeous space environments, spectacular vistas and detailed interiors
- Expect the unexpected on this curious journey through outer space
StoryElea is a game that takes the player on the deeply personal journey of a woman, whose life is marked by loss, grief and self-accusation in the aftermath of a global pandemic that turned her youngest boy into a raging psychopath. Luckily, an Earth-like exoplanet within an achievable distance from the Solar system had been recently discovered. Pooling volunteers from around the globe, a first-of-a-kind interstellar spacecraft was built and sent to colonize the yet unexplored planet. The gargantuan ship was named Pilgrimage, embodying the hopes of all of the humanity. To everyone’s dismay, shortly after a successful arrival, the Pilgrimage went on total radio silence. What caused it remains a mystery.
13 years later, research starship Recovery has arrived on site to investigate the fate of the expedition. The player takes the role of the space scientist River Elea Catherine Jones. She is driven above all by a personal goal – to find her husband Ethan, who occupied a prominent position on the Pilgrimage’s scientific crew. By putting the character up against events and phenomena which are beyond human grasp, the game aims to defy the conventional notions of personal accountability, choice and meaning of life. It is a story about our fragility as a species, about finding solace through surrender.
ARAYA is a first person adventure/horror game. Players will get a new thrilling experience inside a Thai hospital.
The story will be told from the perspective of 3 different characters. Players will explore different areas of the hospital in order to piece together the mysterious circumstances and solve the murder case of Araya.Virtual Reality Support
This game can be play without Virtual Reality headset.
This game supports the Oculus Rift headset with keyboard and mouse or XBOX controller.
This game supports the HTC VIVE headset with keyboard and mouse or XBOX controller.FAQ
Q. Who are we?
A. MAD Virtual Reality Studio is game studio dedicated to making the most out of VR technology. We are also serious horror fans. The view outside our window is a cemetery.
Q. Do I need a VR Headset to play this game?
A. Araya was optimised for a VR experience but can be played with or without VR Headset.
Q. What language will this game be in?
A. We are initially releasing ARAYA in English and Thai. We are also considering other languages depending on the feedback and amount of interest shown by the the community.
38. Hollow Knight: Silksong
Hollow Knight: Silksong is the epic sequel to Hollow Knight, the epic action-adventure of bugs and heroes. As the lethal hunter Hornet, journey to all-new lands, discover new powers, battle vast hordes of bugs and beasts and uncover ancient secrets tied to your nature and your past.
Play as a special ops combat unit sent to investigate why the stars around Solar System are going dark in MegaSphere — a story-based post-cyberpunk action platformer adventure game of supermassive scale set in early 22nd century: smart guns, robots, self-reconstructing environments, and vast AIs.
New world each time you play
Those AI's are called 'intelligence' for a reason
A homing flamethrower, a wall-destroying graviton, a bouncing RPG?
THE SCI-FI LOOK YOU'VE LOVED
Pixel art + pixel-perfect modern lighting engine
PERMADEATH WITH CHECKPOINTS
One life per user, unless you're a cat
Believable, alive world. So good it hurts
GAMEPAD OR MOUSE+KEYBOARD
Designed to work with your favorite control scheme
40. Miaou Moon
Miaou Moon is a physic based, survival plateformer... with limited moves!
Take a unique spin on the genre: when limited controls are key to your gameplay and you're insure which direction to go, you'll definitely feel lost in deep space - just like our unfortunate hero Captain Miaou. Fear not, soon enough you'll learn to anticipate your moves, toy with gravity and take advantage of your speed momentum to achieve some awesome epic moves.Key Features
- Sense of exploration - The wonder of discovery keeps growing, with hidden items and shortcuts lurking around nooks and corners that are scattered in huge diversified levels. Who knows what you'll encounter next? You'll be kept on your toes, waiting to release gas or attack at the proper time.
- An epic journey - Miaou Moon is also a survival game where you have a limited amount of energy available for your moves. You constantly need to refuel by eating scattered food. The gameplay adds layers of depth: lose all energy and you'll die, eat too much and you'll die! To this, add the fact that your size changes based on your energy level, which allows you to shrink into narrow paths or grow stronger and deal more damage.
- Multiple goals to achieve - There are so many ways to feel rewarded even after completing levels: try beating the highest scores online, find enough hidden energy cells to reach the next moon, collect tools to unlock new cool catsuit powers, and more! With tons of levels and five moons that challenge your gameplay with different physical proprieties, you're up for a long run for survival.
- Clean and fresh graphic theme - To lighten up this high difficulty - Miaou Moon features bright cartoonish graphics with fun animations and silly humor where propulsion looks as if your your cat farts around. You'll often find yourself smiling and swearing at the same time with unexpected outcomes or overjoyed once you start mastering your trajectories.
41. Unfortunate Spacemen
Unfortunate Spacemen is a multiplayer game about space-based murder in space! Spacemen work diligently to be rescued from their failing outpost, but not everyone is who they claim to be...
Form alliances with other Spacemen and complete objectives, or, if you're not so human -- blend in, disguise yourself, and sabotage plans, betraying your friends and allies in the most gruesome ways imaginable. Death is part of life in space, and you're no exception to the rule. Paranoia runs rampant.
Are you the victim, or the cause?
Check out our Development Starmap to see our full plans!
- Survive, hunt, or escape on desolate settlements, arctic outposts, derelict space stations, warp-speed hypertrains, or ancient digsites on alien worlds. 14 maps are available right now, with more currently in development, and even more planned after that! (New maps are always FREE!)
- As a Spaceman, complete objectives to call down the Rescue Shuttle, or hunt the Monster in packs!
- Proximity Chat: All in-game communication fades with distance from the speaker, so you can roam, sneak, hide, and eavesdrop as you hunt or run from other players!
- Mimic and devour your 'fellow' Spacemen as the Monster from the blackest reaches of the galaxy! Lay eggs, disguise as other players, transform into your hideous Monster Form, and more!
- Protect or betray your allies with at least a dozen unique tools, weapons, and items!
- Rank up through The Company to unlock new customization and perks to customize your playstyle!
- Security Guards (Bots) roam the facility with diverse personalities. Use them to help learn the ropes and practice, or just add more chaos to a multiplayer game!
- Supports up to 32 players in a single game!
- Randomized objectives every time you play. No two rounds play exactly the same!
- Customize your Spaceman (or Spacewoman) to stand out, or blend in!
- Additional Co-op Survival Mode: Survive with your friends against progressively more difficult waves of enemies!
42. Singularity Roller
Play for the ancient God of Singularity, whose spirit is trapped on earth. Use wormholes and gravity anomalies to bypass the obstacles and pass levels.
To leave the earth and compete the game, you need to collect all 50 dead stars.
- Interesting physical phenomena: gravity anomalies and wormholes.
- Beautiful graphics and effects.
- Non-linear levels. Sequence of passage is not important.
- 50 achievements.
43. Siege of Centauri
Siege of Centauri puts you in command of the defense of Earth's first interstellar colony. Thousands of alien machines are descending on the helpless colony and only you, with your arsenal of fast-deployed orbital defense structures (FODS) can stop them.
The enemy comes in all shapes and sizes, challenging you to counter them with the right defense in the right place. Siege of Centauri combines the best elements of classic tower defense games with the strategic depth Stardock has delivered in past titles, including Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion and Ashes of the Singularity.
Battle across the surface of an alien world through a series of story-driven campaigns or fight for survival in a doomed region to see how your skills match up against thousands of other players across the world.
44. Space Beast Terror Fright
S.B.T.F. is a very hard arcade-style / rogue-like / perma-death first person shooter. You play as Marines who must brave dark, claustrophobic and terrifyingly intense Space Beast infested spacecraft in order to extract critical data and lucrative upgrades. Can you make it out alive?
The game revolves around the concept of a procedurally generated maze-like spacecraft which is unique each time, within which the Marines must search out DataCores to be downloaded. The spacecraft are infested with Beasts that are extremely lethal, and the Marines must brave these dark and hostile environments in order to complete the objective of retrieving all critical data and ultimately setting the Reactor core to overload.
Aside from either all purpose automatic Rifles or powerful Shotguns, the Marines initially only have a rudimentary Tracker device that detects nearby motion as well as the distance to the nearest DataCore. The DataCores can however contain lucrative Upgrades that will empower the Marines with better ammunition, a better motion tracker, and other useful functionality that will significantly increase the chances of survival.
Key to managing the unknown spaces within each spacecraft is the intelligent use of Doors, sealing of sections behind the team in order to keep from being overwhelmed from several directions at once. Closing Doors controls the space, but they also make it harder to flee if the need should arise.
Additionally, automated Sentry robots are scattered throughout the spacecraft, and these can be activated in order to further aid in stemming the never ending tide of Space Beasts. Sentries offer a significant amount of additional firepower, and can often be the difference between life and death when the Marines are being overwhelmed. While Sentries are programmed to avoid firing when Marines stray are in their field of fire, friendly fire incidents can still happen.
Once all DataCores have been retrieved, the final objective is to disable all Reactor Coolants in order to destroy the spacecraft. Once this is done the Marines only have 90 seconds to find their way back to the Airlock for extraction before the Reactor overloads, obliterating the spacecraft and everything aboard.
Space Beast Terror Fright employs both procedural level generation as well as a procedurally arranged music scoring. Audio and visuals are all tightly synced to the action in order to deliver a super-intense combat experience that feels like an awesome action movie.
Both local and networked co-op play are supported, with 1-4 players via keyboard / mouse and XBox 360 game controllers. Both local and networked play allow viewing all of the action via split-screen.
If you want to try out a demo of the game you can download a .zip file here: Space Beast Terror Fright Demo. This demo is our original Greenlight submission and does not represent the current state of the game, but it should give you a basic sense of what the game is about. The .zip does not contain an installer, so you might have to manually install DirectX9.0c in order to run the game. See further instructions about where you can get DirectX9.0c at the bottom of this page: nornware.
45. Maniac GO
One against all .... No, this is not the dreams of a suffering teenager, it's an ordinary day in the life of our hero. To kill? Gone?
Have a good time, carving the eyes of a sobbing victim? Each of his actions drags on the death penalty, together they make up
An amazing cocktail of insanity, excitement and unreasonably good mood. Today, mankind will again face
With his reflection in a huge crooked mirror.
An amazing mixture of game genres in the popular neon atmosphere of insanity. We assume the role of a maniac who writes his universal comedy with blood. The game is different in a variety of gameplay - somewhere in hiring is secretive, somewhere you will need to take weapons and arrange a bloody farce, and sometimes you can even drive like a combat armor. And most often the game will not force you to some style of passage, control stealthily or openly - it's up to you. For the game written soundtrack, emphasizing the atmosphere of bloody madness, a sadist of irony or a severe depression of our hero. The game is something like the most
Popular representatives of the neon style, such as Hotline Miami or Party Hard, but contributing its originality, a part of originality in the popular direction of games.
Why am I doing this? You yourself wanted it .. I just embody your secret desires, as well as hatred for me? I just did it.
46. Robot Warriors
In this Hack and Slash game, your mission is to kill all enemies that appear in your way, don't have mercy on them, because no one will have mercy on you.
Control the swordmaster or the elite trooper and fight through your way with a lot of enemies.
Defeat all enemies or find the exit to complete the mission, this will not be easy.
Avoid being hit at all costs, because you can't support much damage, it will be game over for you if you don't avoid enemy shoots or run to not be hit by swords.
Go now and fight your way to the victory.
47. Trial by Viking
Trial by Viking is a deep action adventure through the dark worlds of the Norse gods. As an agent of Odin, you will explore cavernous dungeons hunting for treasure, race for your life from surprise traps, and have vicious axe battles with blood-thirsty kobolds. Loki has left some tricky obstacles in your path, but you will find powerful equipment, trusty friends, and many secrets to help along the way. If you make it far enough, you will even learn to dash through enemies, jump off of walls, and fly swinging through the air using your trusted grappling hook. Are you viking enough to face the worst terrors the nine worlds has to offer?Features
- Metroidvania-like character upgrades that help you access new areas
- Character points allow you to specialize your character stats
- Morph into a polar bear
- Keys, switches, gears, air vents, ropes, hidden areas, puzzles, and other tricky elements
- Control a valkyrie as you fly through mazes of hazards
- Power ups like mini viking, metal viking, and time slow
- Ride on the claws of a great owl like a zip line
- Epic boss battles
- Sail a viking long boat while having axe battles with orcs
- Narrative decisions that will steer your fate toward one of two final boss battles
- Occasionally-crazy ragdoll physics
- Controller support
- 130 levels, over 80 unique enemies, and 27 intense boss battles
- Available on Win/Mac/Linux
"With an incredible variety of combat abilities, equippable weapons, abilities, and passives, the game will both empower and challenge the ever-loving crap out of you. This is a compelling universe with fantastic art, music, and tons of content that’s not to be missed" - Seattle Indies Expo jury
"This game has some of the best level design I have ever seen for a platformer" - The Insatiable Gamer
Winner - 2015 Taco Bell Indie Game Garage
Official Selection - Indie MEGABOOTH 2016 PAX East
Nominated for Best Desktop Game - 2016 Game Connection Development Awards
48. Leviathan: the Cargo — Ongoing series
What if world-changing stories begin from nothing? For example, from a gang of smugglers carrying a valuable cargo through the underground tunnels of an ancient city… A sealed box containing something meaningful, something that can change the fate of an entire country and its people.
It does not matter where this story starts. What matters is that you are a part of it, and the chest bearing the precious cargo is on a train seat right beside you.
Leviathan: the Cargo is an action adventure game based in the world of our previous game, Leviathan: The Last Day of the Decade. It is not only a sequel, but is also a completely new story of deep human fears, passions, redemption and happiness.features
- Original setting: a somber and mystic fantasy world filled with alien technologies and the arcane mysteries of noble families.
- Your decisions are important: the characters listen to every word you say, and careless actions can lead to severe consequences or new side stories!
- Gameplay as experience: features of adventure, shooter, RPG, visual novel and survival genres merge together to provide you with a unique and unforgettable feel.
- Unique aesthetic: dark, grotesque comic book-style visuals, flashy camera angles and enthralling dialogues.
- 18+: The Cargo is a mature game for mature people.
- ...And you’ll be able to meet (or be reunited with) some of the characters from Leviathan: the Last Day of the Decade.
A Challenging and Fun Platformer
Story of a Father who is in search of his son who has fallen in a cave. Story involves three worlds (1)Cave (2)Spooky (3)Jungle. You play as Father and fight with monsters,ghosts and deadly animals to save your son and the game also includes epic boss battles.This game has also local multiplayer which can be played upto four players.Features
Steam Trading Cards
Story Rich Single Player
Many Dangerous Enemies
Epic Boss Battles
Seven Local Multiplayer Modes
50+ Multiplayer Maps
Many Hours Of Fun
There are seven multiplayer modes in fallen.Each mode contain its own unique maps.Multiplayer modes
3.last Man standing
4.king Of the Hill
7.pick That Pumpkin
50. The Council of Hanwell
Play through the major locations of Welcome to Hanwell!The Council of Hanwell is a concentrated horror experience featuring all the locations from Welcome to Hanwell for people that love to get right into the story, environmental storytelling is employed heavily in The Council in a classic linear horror experience.The CouncilOtherwise known as the Hanwell Council of Public Protection or HCPP was formed in Hanwell almost a century ago to protect the residents from the newly emerging creatures referred to as Anomalies. It was a long time ago, and things have surely changed, in no small part thanks to The Doctor.
You wake up in a makeshift morgue set up in the old disused maintenance tunnels under Hanwell Power, you can't remember anything, but you know The Doctor had something to do with your situation, and he's at The Council So you'll set off to find him, discovering along the way the countless horrors of Hanwell's Anomalies and more disturbingly, Hanwell's Elite. Bad people reside in Hanwell and The Council is the root of it all.
There is something deeply unsettling about Hanwell. Unexplained noises, something in the corner of your eye or laying just beyond the shadows create an atmosphere that will keep you constantly on edge.TLDR! Gimme the Important Bits!
- Play through the major locations of Hanwell in a story driven horror campaign!
- In addition to the story driven campaign, there are many different extra game modes included with The Council of Hanwell.
- Fight against wave after wave of increasingly challenging anomalies in the all new Survival mode.
- Run or Hide from The Brute and revel in the tension of the Escape mode.
- Play through the earliest prototype gameplay taken from the very beginning of development in the Prototype Demo bonus.
- Graphical Overhaul! Featuring new effects such as Volumetric Fog and re-textured in 4K environmental assets and character skins.