The best games like World Basketball Manager 2010 are:
- arrow_rightDonkey Kong
- arrow_rightFootball Manager 2019
- arrow_rightNinja Senki DX
- arrow_rightGratuitous Space Battles
- arrow_rightGame Corp DX
100 Best Games Like World Basketball Manager 2010:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (3)
- PlayStation 4 (5)
- iOS (21)
- Android (9)
- macOS (35)
- Linux (26)
- Nintendo Switch (7)
- Nintendo 3DS (3)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (2)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (1)
- PlayStation 2 (1)
- PlayStation (1)
- PS Vita (2)
- Wii U (1)
- Wii (4)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy (3)
- SNES (3)
- NES (5)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Apple II (4)
- Commodore / Amiga (16)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 2600 (3)
- Atari 8-bit (5)
- Atari ST (1)
- Atari XEGS (3)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA CD (2)
- Dreamcast (1)
- 3DO (1)
- Web (1)
Hacknet is a computer hacking simulator. You take on the role of a user nicknamed Bit and need to investigate the death of the previous "Bit" that was probably involved in illegal activity. To get through the story, you search for the files on other computers that can help to reveal the truth about your predecessor.
Hacknet combines a graphical interface with a text-based console creating the impression of real hacking software. As a rule, every mission consists of connecting to another computer, breaking its protection system and getting special privileges and access to the database. You need to complete the mission before the speed countdown reaches zero. If you fail, you’ll have one more try to finish the level.
Hacknet is expanded with Hacknet Labyrinths DLC that adds two more chapters to the story, new hacking tools, and a fully new soundtrack. The game can also be modified by players.
2. Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong (Japanese: ドンキーコング, Hepburn: Donkī Kongu) is an arcade game released by Nintendo in 1981. An early example of the platform game genre, the gameplay focuses on maneuvering the main character across a series of platforms while dodging and jumping over obstacles. In the game, Mario (originally named Mr. Video and then Jumpman) must rescue a damsel in distress named Pauline (originally named Lady), from a giant ape named Donkey Kong. The hero and ape later became two of Nintendo's most popular and recognizable characters. Donkey Kong is one of the most important games from the golden age of arcade video games, and is one of the most popular arcade games of all time.
The game was the latest in a series of efforts by Nintendo to break into the North American market. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Nintendo's president at the time, assigned the project to a first-time video game designer named Shigeru Miyamoto. Drawing from a wide range of inspirations, including Popeye, Beauty and the Beast, and King Kong, Miyamoto developed the scenario and designed the game alongside Nintendo's chief engineer, Gunpei Yokoi. The two men broke new ground by using graphics as a means of characterization, including cutscenes to advance the game's plot, and integrating multiple stages into the gameplay.
Despite initial doubts by Nintendo's American staff, Donkey Kong succeeded commercially and critically in North America and Japan. Nintendo licensed the game to Coleco, who developed home console versions for numerous platforms. Other companies cloned Nintendo's hit and avoided royalties altogether. Miyamoto's characters appeared on cereal boxes, television cartoons, and dozens of other places. A lawsuit brought on by Universal City Studios, alleging Donkey Kong violated their trademark of King Kong, ultimately failed. The success of Donkey Kong and Nintendo's victory in the courtroom helped to position the company for video game market dominance from its release in 1981 until the late 1990s (1996–1999).
3. Football Manager 2019
Then, when Match Day arrives, you take your place on the touchline, overseeing proceedings as your players cross that magical white line. Now, your footballing vision is put to the test!
Will the perfect substitution or tactical tweak be the difference between an agonising defeat or an ecstatic victory?
Test your skills in 50 of the biggest footballing countries
Climb to the top of the table and beyond with any one of world’s top 2500 clubs
Play the transfer market and scout more than 500,000 real players and staff
Watch your unique football vision play-out on our acclaimed 3D engine
The Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2 are fully licensed and playable for season 2018/19 and give a very early flavour of what’s to come as we build towards kick-off on November 2nd.
In total, there are 26 fully-licensed league competitions from 11 countries as well as a host of individual club licences from some of the world’s biggest leagues, with more still to be confirmed.
Licensing updates along with new features and game upgrades will drop towards the end of September on our social channels, so get following now to get ahead of the game.
Football Manager 2019 is available to pre-purchase now and managers who do so prior to full release on November 2nd will net a cool 10% off.
Advanced pre-purchase will also permit early access to a fully-playable Beta version of the game which should be available at least two weeks prior to the official release date. Single player careers started in this Beta version will also continue into the full game.All purchases of Football Manager 2019 also include a free copy of Football Manager 2019 Touch for PC/Mac only.
4. Ninja Senki DX
On its 5th anniversary, Ninja Senki leaps from the shadows onto Steam to become Ninja Senki DX! When Princess Kinuhime is slain by a demon, Hayate becomes obsessed with revenge! Casting aside the art of invisibility, the blue ninja unleashes the power of shurikenjutsu upon mythological creatures, demons and other adversaries in his action-filled quest for vengeance!
- Fight your way through 16 deadly scenes!
- Discover multiple endings!
- Remixed soundtrack by Patrice Bourgeault
- Test your speedrun and superplayer abilities with a brand-new Challenge mode!
- Unlock 2 secret modes!
- Supports achievements
- Supports Steam Leaderboards
5. Gratuitous Space Battles
Gratuitous Space Battles is a mix of real-time strategy and tactics of Tower Defense, altogether featuring a science-fiction setting of space warfare.
The players find themselves taking the role of the high command of the space fleet, where your strategic placement of each ship and carefully prepared tactics ensures victory in the upcoming battle. The battles, as the name implies, lack any backstory whatsoever, as the game presents them as different skirmish maps. Different surroundings and different fleet compositions help achieve victory, but the enemy also uses environmental hazards as the means of preventing the player from winning. The battlefield is non-interactable, which means the player has to plan each movement.
The game features a multiplayer mode, where players can battle each other using their customized ships, with different upgrades allowing to gain an edge over the enemy. The stunning 2D graphics ensure that the look of each ship type is unique and memorable, and the battle itself shines with colorful explosions, laser beams everywhere and almost realistic crashes of defeated spacecraft.
TIME Magazine Top 10 Games of 2016
"Usually I can say what a game IS and be done, but it's hard to figure out what Crashlands ISN'T. It's a funny, crafty, fighty, jumpy, makey, adventurey, type... thing. I think they started making a cool game and just couldn't stop. " - Tycho, Penny Arcade
Craft, battle, and quest your way through Crashlands, a story-driven Crafting ARPG overflowing with sass!
Become Flux Dabes, a galactic trucker whose latest shipment gets derailed by a chin-strapped alien menace named Hewgodooko, leaving you stranded on an alien planet. As you hustle to retrieve your packages you’ll become enmeshed in a nefarious plot of world domination, which will require all of your wits and both of your glutes to overcome. Learn recipes from the local sentient life, make new friends, uncover ancient secrets and deadly bosses, tame everything and build yourself a home-away-from-home as you learn to thrive on planet Woanope.Key FeaturesExpansive Crafting System
Unlock over 500 craftable items as you explore the world and learn its secrets!
Self-managing, Infinite Inventory
In Crashlands, your inventory is infinite, manages itself, and retrieves your tools when you need them, so you can focus on adventuring, questing, and building. You'll never have dig through your bag or return to your base to free up inventory space!
RPG-Style Character Progression
Become more powerful through creating ever-more-amazing items! As you grow in power, you can venture to new regions of the world, meet strange characters, discover new stories, and encounter new and interesting enemies.
Learn the attacks of the enemies you encounter, and use your skill, agility, and wits to defeat them! You can even augment your fighting prowess with the power of the dozens of gadgets you can craft. Set your enemies on fire, stun them, slow down time, and more!
Intuitive Base Building
Building a base in Crashlands is so simple it feels like fingerpainting. You can create beautiful, sprawling bases in minutes!
Every creature in Crashlands can become a trusty combat sidekick. Find an egg, incubate it, and hatch your very own adorable or hideous bundle of joy. You can even craft special items to grow and empower them!
Huge World... with Huge Problems
Four sentient races, three continents, an epic bid for the future of the planet, and you - trapped in the middle, trying to deliver your freakin' packages. Take your time to dive into the sidestories of the characters you meet or just rush headlong into making that special delivery. With hundreds upon hundreds of quests, there's a lot to do and discover on planet Woanope!
Don't want the fun to stop? Crashlands is also available on mobile - the exact same game, with your cloud-synced progress - so you never have to stop!
Tangledeep combines the 16-bit graphics and polish of classic SNES-era RPGs with elements from roguelikes and dungeon crawlers to create a magical experience for players of all skill levels. Trapped in underground villages with no memory of the world at the surface, you must survive an ever-changing labyrinth to discover what lies above. Experience rich, tactical, turn-based gameplay as you explore a sprawling dungeon that’s different each time you play. Tangledeep features a customizable job system and hundreds of collectible items that allow you to approach each playthrough in a totally new way!The Setting
For hundreds of years, people have lived in the safety of underground settlements and villages – where the only route to the surface is “Tangledeep,” a mysterious and ever-changing labyrinth. With memories of the surface world long forgotten, you set out for the labyrinth to discover what lies above. With each floor – full of magical beasts, ancient automatons, bizarre environments and hybrid biomes – the mystery grows ever deeper…Key Features
- Experience finely-tuned, procedurally-generated and handcrafted gameplay as you fight challenging monsters, complete quests, and collect rare items.
- Master deep, tactical turn-based combat across 9 unique jobs. (More to come!)
- Choose between two game modes – including Adventure Mode, which removes the pain of permadeath.
- Share some of your progress between characters by using the banking system, or planting magic trees and raising monsters in town.
- Take in the scenery – comprised of beautiful 16-bit graphics and carefully handcrafted maps!
- Relax to a beautiful soundtrack composed by award-winning composer Andrew Aversa – joined by Hiroki Kikuta (Secret of Mana) and Grant Kirkhope (GoldenEye 007, Civilization: Beyond Earth).
- Runs on both PC and Mac, with Linux support in continuing development (already works great on several distros)
- Play with virtually any controller, and remap any control, binding, or shortcut
- Old-school keyboard-only support (numpad movement) as well as WASD preset bindings available
- Full mouse support - can even be played with ONLY the mouse!
8. Game Corp DX
Manage your Game Studio, earn big bucks, impress the critics, beat rival studios and clean up at the awards!
Based on the Flash game that has been played over 5 Million times, Game Corp DX is an enhanced version that has been built from the ground up to be enjoyed on PC, Mac and Linux with proper full screen support, faster performance, Steam features and a lot more polish!
Build your Game Corp from scratch and make it into the best one ever!
Start small by making micro games to give your workers experience
Pick a project name, scale and genre
Expand your Studio and your team, hire new workers, train them to use better tools and use those tools to make better games!
Train your workers to the max and create the ultimate Game Developer team!
Publish your games, impress the critics and beat the other Studios at the Annual Videogame Studio Awards!
NeuroVoider* is a twin-stick shooter RPG set in a cyber futuristic world about brains shooting around evil robots with nuclear rocket launchers. Battle through the horde of vigilant robots, boost your character with the smoking remains of your victims, and defeat the master NeuroVoider to end this eternal war. Play it coop with up to 4 friends, or go alone in an adventure of hack'n'slash rampage, with a pinch of rogue-lite, and some permadeath.
* may contain explosions.
- Action packed top-down shooting. May include explosions.
- Local multiplayer up to 4 players. Total coop rampage.
- Procedurally generated content and hazards. Hope you don't mind a few game overs.
- 8736 unique enemies to blow up. Yes, we counted.
- Tons of loot to customize your character with. Explode your foes with that "double twin-plasma shotgun of father doom" they've just dropped.
- Gigantic bosses to challenge your bullet dodging skills. Chances are that they don't fit on your 4K monitor.
- Powerful dark synth music by Dan Terminus. May your ears survive the beat.
10. Hate Plus
Let's spend the next three real-time days together uncovering the mystery of what went horribly wrong on a derelict generation ship, with the help of a spunky/more-than-slightly-traumatized AI sidekick!
A sequel to Analogue: A Hate Story that tells a whole new hate story of its own. Analogue players can pick up where their finished save files left off, and new players can start fresh in Hate Plus.
A dark visual novel about transhumanism, cosplay, cake-baking, and the slow patriarchal erosion of freedoms taken for granted.The story so far...I can't believe it! My mission was supposed to be routine data recovery on an old derelict generation ship, but instead, I ended up rescuing an adorable AI girl who grew up in a tremendously patriarchal Neo-Confucian society? And now she's discovered a bunch of messages left by the mysterious Old *Mute... and wants me to uncover with her the slow enactment of a regressive political program that caused her society to regress to Joseon Dynasty social mores?!
I wasn't expecting this at all! I thought the three day trip back to Earth would be peaceful and lonely and not at all filled with reading about tragedy!
And so began my hateful days...
Categories in common with Hate Plus: Indie
12. Out of the Park Baseball 17
Out of the Park Baseball 17 - winner of Metacritic's PC Game of the Year 2016 award and now officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA - is the best baseball strategy game ever created!
"OOTP is an astonishing accomplishment!" - Boston Red Sox Principal Owner John W. Henry
Out of the Park Baseball 17 is a baseball fan’s dream. Step into the shoes of a GM and/or field manager to own the future or rewrite the past of your favorite real-world franchise. Build the team the way you want to. Start a new career with your favorite 2016 MLB team or span through almost 150 years of baseball history and run any team from the past! You can even set up your own fictional baseball universe or compete in online leagues against other OOTP players. The possibilities in OOTP 17 are endless.
The brand new 2016 MLB roster set will include all projected Opening Day MLB rosters as well as the complete minor league system down to the rookie leagues and even future draft classes. Can Jake Arrieta, David Price, and Johnny Cueto give their teams the pitching boosts they need? Will Albert Pujols, Chris Davis, and Bryce Harper once again help power their clubs to victory? Can the Kansas City Royals repeat or will the Chicago Cubs finally win the World Series again? Find out and guide your favorite MLB franchise to glory!
Dive into the more hands-on management and set your team's lineups, pitching staffs, and in-game strategy. You can oversee your league at a high level, or play out each game, managing play by play or even pitch by pitch. OOTP players progress realistically over time. Build a team through the draft, or sign big free agents to put you over the top!
New Features in OOTP 17 include:
- The all-new MLBPA license lets players come alive. For the first time ever, Out of the Park Baseball features authentic FaceGen images of real players. With player aging, real-time emotion, and automatic uniform adjustment based on trades and free agency for most major leaguers, you’re more in touch with your club than ever.
- New 3D animation with moving player symbols making plays and greatly improved authentic 3D major league ballparks deliver the most powerful in-game experience yet.
- All-new Historical Exhibition mode allows you to pit any two major league teams from 1901 to 2015 against each other in a single game or series of multiple lengths. Or set up any past World Series matchup with authentic rosters automatically imported. What if...?
- Authentic historical minor league systems from 1919 through 2015 with a database of more than 100,000 real players let you navigate farm systems to unprecedented levels.
- New support for multi-core processors means that Out of the Park Baseball 17 cranks through simulations and other tasks at up to 60% better speeds than last season.
- Automatically generated game recap headlines and stories report on key events throughout the games and your overall experience.
- GMs will face smarter, more cunning AI GMs and managers that have individualized, personal approaches to roster-building, scouting, and finances.
- A beautiful, redesigned game interface makes it easy for armchair GMs and managers to build their baseball empire.
- And much more, like recoded scouting, better AI, more realistic player development, definable trade needs etc. Dozens of new features await you!
Own the future - rewrite the past!
Visit us on www.ootpdevelopments.com
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
OFFICIALLY LICENSED PRODUCT OF MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL PLAYERS ASSOCIATION - MLBPA trademarks and copyrighted works, including the MLBPA logo, and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without MLBPA’s written consent. Visit www.MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web.
13. Summer Sale
Experience Winter Sale without losing money. Buy games that you like or those that you don’t.
Be the cool guy that owns every game in store. Customize your game as you like. Change colors and widget locations. Don’t like default game color. Then CHANGE it without any microtransactions.
Non-stop WINTER SALE even in summer, autumn and spring.
Categories in common with Summer Sale: Simulation
14. Prehistorik 2 (1993)
Prehistorik 2 is a sequel to the platform game Prehistorik. It was developed by Titus Interactive for MS-DOS and Amstrad CPC in 1993.
Like in its predecessor, the main character of Prehistorik 2 is a caveman who goes in quest for food, fighting various animals and humorous end of level bosses.
The game is a simple platform game where the player walks and jumps his/her way through the levels and whacks enemies in the head with a club. Points can be collected by both whacking enemies and collecting items (including food, diamonds, video games, etc.). The levels contain hidden food items which can be discovered by hitting the right spots with the club.
The creators added a lot of detail to the game, which indeed increases the entertainment factor. If the player runs for a long distance and then stops, the caveman will be out of breath.
Controlling the game is very simple, with only the four arrow keys for movement and the space bar as attack button.
Instead of having to collect at least the right amount of food to be able to reach the next level as in Prehistorik, in Prehistorik 2 it is only required to get a lighter before the player can go to the next level. All in all, there are ten levels plus three bonus levels.
There are various hidden secrets in this game, one shows some extra credits, and there's even a collection of holiday photographs of the development team.
Categories in common with Prehistorik 2 (1993):
It's a fun puzzle game. You have to connect as many figures as possible together. Use yellow "shifters" to change direction of the line. Get more points for longer line.
- Different modes (Ranking levels, Randomly generated levels)
- Different elements (Blank, Connectors, Shifters, Locked Shifters, Bonus connectors)
- Different difficulty levels (Grids: 7x7, 9x9, 11x11, 13x13)
- Great soundtrack
16. Ultimate General: Civil War
Ultimate General: Civil War is a tactical war-game. Experience the bloodiest period of U.S. history - the American Civil War of 1861-1865.
Full campaign: Fight in the American Civil War campaign and participate in 50+ battles from small engagements to massive battles that can last several days over hundreds of square miles of terrain. Campaign fully depends on player actions and battle results. Historical battles can also be played separately.
The game includes the following battles in the campaign:
- Battle of Aquia Creek
- Battle of Philippi
- 1st Battle of Bull Run
- Battle of Shiloh
- Battle of Gaines' Mill
- Battle of Malvern Hill
- 2nd Battle of Bull Run
- Battle of Antietam
- Battle of Fredericksburg
- Battle of Stones River
- Battle of Chancellorsville
- Battle of Gettysburg
- Battle of Chickamauga
- Battle of Cold Harbor
- Battle of Richmond
- Battle of Washington
- + 48 smaller scale battles
Army management: You are the general. You have full control over the army composition. Based on your successes and reputation you might get access to more corps, divisions and brigades. Keep your soldiers alive and they will learn to fight better, turning from green rookies to crack veterans. Lose a lot of your soldiers and you might not have enough reinforcements to deliver victories. Your reputation will suffer, army morale will drop and you will be forced to resign.
Innovative command system: You decide which level of control you want. Command every unit individually or just give them a main goal with one button click and watch if they can take that hill. Army divisions commanders can make decisions on their own and help you control the largest army. Draw a defensive line and allocated brigades will defend it like lions. Or design a deep flanking maneuver by just drawing an arrow and send the whole army to the enemy flank or the rear. Your generals will try to fulfill your orders, although "no plan survives contact with the enemy".
Officer progression: Historical unit commanders progress and become better fighters together with the player. The Officers rank up based on their units’ performance, but its war and they can be wounded or even get killed in action. New ranks open new possibilities and allow officers to lead bigger units without efficiency loss. Winning battles also opens new possibilities for you as a general, increasing skills such as reconnaissance or political influence.
Historical weapons: There is huge variety of Civil War weaponry from mass produced Enfield pattern rifles to rare Whitworths. Historical availability has also been implemented. Certain weapons can only be captured by raiding supplies or taken from the enemy on the battlefield.
Enhanced unit control: Detach skirmishers to send them to scout those hills ahead. Or merge several brigades into one bigger division if it’s needed. Dismount the cavalry to become less visible to the enemy or mount for fast flanking charges and supply raids. Supplies are extremely important and you have to plan and defend the provisions otherwise the battle might end for you early.
Advanced Artificial Intelligence: You will face a strong enemy. AI will flank you, will hit your weak spots and undefended high ground, will chase and cut your supplies and will try to destroy unguarded artillery batteries. AI will use terrain and will take cover and retreat if overwhelmed.
Terrain matters: Trenches, lines, fences, houses, fields – everything can help to achieve victory, if you know how to use it. Hills will allow you to see enemy units earlier. Rivers and bridges can become natural obstacles that will help you to defend. Forests can help you hide your movements and flank the enemy.
Beautiful maps: We believe that modern technology allows hardcore war-games to finally stop being brown on green hexes. Hardcore, deep war games can be beautiful. In our game, every historical battle landscape is accurately hand-drawn, utilizing data from satellite and historical maps. The topography plays immense strategic role and helps to understand how battles were fought and to learn history.
17. Lethal VR
Lethal VR is an immersive Virtual Reality weapons experience for the HTC Vive brought to you from Three Fields Entertainment, creators of Burnout, BLACK and Dangerous Golf.
Step into the shoes of an FBI Recruit and be tested in a series of weapons simulation exercises. Each simulation is comprised of five short challenges featuring a variety of small weapons. At the end of each challenge you will be graded on your performance. Do you have what it takes to earn a Lethal rating?
Your abilities will be tested in 30 different challenges spread across 5 tiers of weapons simulation. You will need to demonstrate speed, precision, deadly accuracy and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
Good Luck, Recruit!Challenge Types include:
- Quick DrawDraw your weapon and fire! Successful candidates will need to demonstrate both speed and accuracy!
- Knife ThrowProve your skills in the ancient art of knife throwing. How many Bullseyes can you hit? Bonus Points will be awarded for multiple Bullseye chains. Skilled candidates can score multiple hits on each Target.
- SharpshooterPut your firearm skills to the test in our specially designed 360 degree room scale VR Weapons Range. Targets will appear all around you, above and below. Bonus Points will be awarded for Speed Shots, Bullseyes and chaining Headshots together.
- Rapid FireWith a Weapon in each hand, how quickly can you destroy all of the Targets? Master the skills of Rapid Fire and Rapid Reloading. Watch for Penalty or Civilian Targets that may block your line of fire.
- CombatPractise your urban combat skills in our 360 VR room scale simulation version of Hogan’s Alley. Shooting over, under, through and around obstacles may require kneeling down or laying on the floor!
Your performance will be rated after successful completion of each challenge. Only the most proficient Recruits will be awarded a ‘Lethal’ rating. Recruit Candidates who achieve top ratings across all Simulations will be marked for fast tracking and promotion once this part of your training is complete.
Local Leaderboards will keep track of who are the most Lethal Recruit Candidates amongst your friends and family.
Earning a Rating in each Challenge will unlock special Bonus Challenges. These feature special weapon prototypes kindly on loan to us from our own Advanced Weapons Research Division. Hollywood thought they were merely fictional. But we’ve been developing special weapons like these for years. Use of these Weapons is strictly Bureau confidential, and as such, their existence must be kept secret. Remember! Loose Lips Sink Ships!Here is the full weapons list we will be using for today’s Simulations.
- Throwing Knife
- Double Handgun
- Double Throwing Knife
- Handgun and Knife
- SMG Burst Fire
- SMG Full Auto
- Double SMG Burst Fire
- Double SMG Full Auto
- SMG and Knife
- Immersive Virtual Reality weapons experience
- Built from the ground up for the HTC Vive – a true 360 room-scale experience.
- Put your skills to the test with a wide variety of exciting Weapons.
- Step into the shoes of an action movie superstar.
- Easy to understand skill based scoring system.
- Local leaderboard tracks best players.
- Perfect game to introduce friends and family to exciting new world of VR!
Screeps is about scripting your creeps.
Your colony can harvest resources, build units, conquer territory, trade with another colonies. As you conquer more territory, your influence in the game world grows, as well as your abilities to expand your footprint. However, it requires a lot of effort on your part, since multiple players may aim at the same territory.
Screeps is developed for people with programming skills. Unlike some other RTS games, your units in Screeps can react to events without your participation – provided that you have programmed them properly. And, unlike other MMO, you do not have to play Screeps constantly to play well. It is quite enough just to check once in a while to see if everything goes well.
- Units of all players coexist in the same real-time huge persistent world and obey the same rules.
- Many kinds of units, base building, mining resources, territory control, economy, manufacturing, transporting, logistics, trading – all the attributes of a real strategy game which you need to program!
- The better your scripts, the better your game — irrespective of the time played. Your creeps will mine, build, defend, and conquer as you just work, sleep, or walk your dog.
- Only basic programming skills are required. However, if you are a pro developer, now is the chance to put your skills to the limit!
- Edit your scripts from the in-game editor, or using your favorite external IDE.
- Lifetime MMO access with 10 CPU limit included in the starter package. Raise your CPU limit to the point depending on your game level by purchasing a CPU subscription plan or via in-game items called Subscription Tokens. The subscription cost is the same for all players, there is no way to pay more to gain more advantages.
- Host your own server, modify games rules and play with your friends via LAN or on the Internet. No subscription required. The server is an open source project.
- And many more features to come! (see Roadmap)
In this puzzle, you only have to draw one continuous line.
When you draw on a tile, it will change color from orange to blue or from blue to orange. You solve each puzzle, by making all tiles akin.
There are 96 puzzles on "Normal"-mode and 96 puzzles in "Time"-mode. Each puzzles can have many different solutions. Start with basic puzzles and unlock harder ones.
There are also special tiles. The "Teleport"-tile, teleports the line to another point in the puzzle. The "Double Use"-tile can be used twice, which is requires to solve some of the puzzles
This is game is Steamworks integrated with achivements, badges, trading cards and more.
20. Survival Tycoon
Take control of 1 of not many left humans of earth. Its the year 2041 and the atmosphere is toxic from global warming and nuclear war. All known survivors live in bunkers underground having to grow their own food and make their own drinks to survive. Different resources can be traded between bunkers luckily, thanks to the droids that go back and forth gathering and dropping off supplies.
In this game you will need to grow your own crops to eat , you will need to brew some crops for drink, while trying to get the xp required to leave the bunker you are now trapped in.
Holographic swag trails
Different choices have different consequences
Can you survive an unforgiving world?
21. Cludbugz's Twisted Magic
The goblin tribes are no match for the kingdoms army and war is knocking on their door. The humans need room to expand and the goblins land is their new target. The goblins only hope lies in Cludbugz, the tribes legendary magician. Cludbugz will have to do what goblin do best be sneaky and kill their enemies when their unsuspecting. Cludbugz will have to use his magical powers to burn the key figures in the kingdoms ten strongholds to a crisp. If Cludbugz can defeat the kingdoms strongholds it will render their army headless and starving and save his people from certain doom. Control Cludbugz with an easy to move point and click combat system, find hundreds of magical items of varying rarities, gain new levels, and save Cludbugz people!More Great Games
22. New Star Soccer 5
Live the life of an up-and-coming superstar in this unique football career game. Start out as a 16 year old lad and work your way to the top to become a footballing legend! You need to train hard, play matches, make transfers, do interviews, stay in touch with friends, sign sponsorship deals, go to the casino, buy cars, and more! With so many distractions in a footballer's life is it any wonder that so many don't make it? But what about you? Can you become a new star?Key features:
- Thousands or clubs and hundreds of leagues to play in, with realistic continental and international competitions.
- A global leaderboard lets you compare your progress and transfer value against other players around the world.
- Pulsating match action with interactive fans and cameramen!
- Newspaper reports highlight your highs, lows and outright scandals!
- There are 7 keys skills to build up as you grow from young wannabe to international legend.
- You have 8 relationships to maintain including the boss, fans, girlfriend and sponsors.
- Casino games and horse racing allow you to fritter away some of your hard-earned riches.
- Haggling for a better contract or giving a post-match interview – there are loads of mini-games to master.
23. Death is better than Hell
The evil sorcerer NekroSkeletus kidnapped your girlfriend. You need to enter the lair of NekroSkeletus. There will be many traps and labyrinths on the way. A very difficult way of salvation. Endless traps, hordes of different enemies. Surprise plot twists make you wonder whether you are on the right or on the right. Free your girlfriend from the clutches of the evil sorcerer.
An interesting 2D adventure, in the underworld of NekroSkeletus. In order to move to the next level, you have to kill all the enemies and go up to the stairs.
Use manna (E - button) to replenish lives, Find and open chests and break barrels. SuperAttack (Q - button) will help, in case you are surrounded.
24. Football Manager 2019: The Hashtag United Challenge
The Football Manager 2019 Hashtag United Challenge brings you closer to the club than ever before.
Take control of the Yellow and Blue as they embark on Chapter 2 – their debut season in the English football pyramid.
Created in conjunction with the Thurlow Nunn Eastern Senior League, the brand-new Division One South is licensed and fully playable, allowing you to battle for the inaugural title either as Hashtag United or one of their rivals.
We have worked very closely with Hashtag and the league to generate authentic player data, to give fans the immersive experience Football Manager is known for. Your Hashtag heroes should feel familiar with regards to their strengths, weaknesses and unique attributes.
Managers are limited to one league and one season, but other than that this is a fully-playable version of Football Manager 2019 – including the brand new tactical setup, training revamp and new manager induction system. Put your own stamp on Hashtag and get them playing your way.
You won’t be able to bring them to Division One South, but the world’s best footballers are in the scouting pool, allowing you to dream ahead to a day when Hashtag could be in the mix for their signatures. For the time being you’ll have to navigate through the bargain basement, where there’s plenty of options to strengthen your squad if you so desire.
With Hashtag currently riding high in the league, the question remains – can you take them all the way?
25. US and THEM
“Us And Them - Cold War” is a turn-based strategy game about cold war that you can play either as CIA or KGB.
Although it is a game of territorial expansion, the rivals do not attack their opponent using military force. Instead they are using an army of Spies, Assassins and Experts of various kinds (like economy, technology etc.) in order to destabilize the enemy's countries socially, economically, politically and finally to change their governments’ ideology and attach them in their own political block.
The player will have to manage resources like money, oil and technology. He must place his units strategically on the map and create a series of spy networks waiting for the right moment to unleash a series of sabotages, assassinations, bribes, revolutions, arrests and interrogations of enemy units. Since most of the units are hidden to the enemy, the collection and interception of crucial information about the countries, the units' attributes and their whereabouts is essential for victory.
Take advantage of great Cold War personalities like Che Guevara, Henry Kissinger, Mao Ze Dong, Fidel Castro the Pope and many many more!
Research and develop spy gadgets right out of James Bond's laboratories and some famous equipment of real life spies.
Take part in the historic Space Race
Use your nuclear arsenal to intimidate the opponent.
A series of special rules will allow you to deploy special strategies like the “Domino Effect” and the “Communist sandwich”.
All units, as a representation of actual persons, have their own skills and attributes that make them unique.
The game features a series of random events that in the most part are real events of the cold war era.
Categories in common with US and THEM: Strategy
26. Close Combat - Gateway to Caen
Close Combat: Gateway to Caen is the latest release in the critically-acclaimed Close Combat series, and the final release of the current game engine. Gateway to Caen focuses on the largest, concentrated British offensive since the Normandy landings in an attempt to penetrate the German lines west of Caen and cross the Odon River to get the stalled advance moving again.
With Close Combat: Gateway to Caen you can play at the strategic and tactical level, putting yourself in the boots of both the generals and the platoon commanders. You can move or combine your battlegroups on the strategic level and decide the outcome of battles on the tactical level. You will command squads in close combat situations, using small arms, mortars, machine guns, armored cars, and tanks to triumph against the enemy. You command artillery and mortar barrages and even air strikes. You will get to know individual solders, platoons, battalions, and the larger brigades and battle groups which they comprise.
Players can experience the desperate situation of the outnumbered, but well-armed Panzergrenadiers, or the daunting offensive mission of the fully-supported British infantry advancing across the treacherous Odon Valley. At your command are Churchill, Cromwell, Firefly, Sherman, Stuart tanks and more. Panther, Tiger, Stug, and Mk.IV tanks will arrive to support German Panzergrenadiers as they try to hold the line against a concerted British attack.
The historic scope of Operation Epsom is captured in single battles, operations, and the grand campaign. The strategic battlefield offers over two dozen individual battlefields with over three dozen accurately portrayed German and British battle groups. British infantry regimental history is reflected in name among the various battalions. You can deploy your battalions as they actually fought in the struggle for the Odon. The game includes all new maps and a range of upgraded effects.
With the success of the Allied landings at Normandy and their domination of air and sea, expectations were high that the momentum would continue on land. It was not to be so. Though initially surprised and overwhelmed, the German Army quickly recovered, mobilized, and, counterattacked. Field Marshal Rommel formed a capable defense in Normandy that made the Allied advance costly. Superior Allied artillery and air power failed to crack the German lines. Though the Norman City of Caen was originally a British D-Day objective, its capture would elude and frustrate Montgomery’s 21st Army for weeks to come. Operation Epsom was Field Marshall Montgomery’s first concentrated attempt to go around the city and the Odon River, and break through the strengthening German bulwark. The newly-arrived British VIII Corps, supported by 700 guns of the Royal Artillery made a go of it along a four-mile front between Rauray and Carpiquet. Defending that front was the infamous 12th SS Panzer Division. Though reduced by weeks of heavy fighting they remained a potent and experienced foe. The Germans had offensive plans too, but the British struck first, and the 2nd SS Panzer Corps, the last of Germany’s offensive reserves in Normandy, was instead committed to stopping the British breakthrough along the Odon. Can you, as Montgomery and his commanders, re-chart the course of the Normandy campaign and prevail against Germany’s SS Panzer divisions? Can you as the Germans, once again stop Montgomery, or eclipse history and push the British back entirely?Features
- Completely revised graphics that elevate battle effects, units, and maps to a new, detailed level in the Close Combat Series.
- Thirty new battlefield maps accurately reflect the Odon Valley west of Caen, France.
- 65 vehicles, 36 infantry units, 77 weapons.
- New vehicles and guns including Churchill, Cromwell, M-10 Achilles, and Firefly tanks; 17-pdr AT guns, Loyd Carriers, and more.
- Improved graphics and effects and new soldier voices.
- Revised terrain files that represent the specific conditions of the Odon battlefield: tall cornfields and hindered, muddy movement during rainy weather.
- New features including Rolling barrages and dug-in/camouflaged tanks and anti-tank guns.
- Historic regimental names and battalion organization.
- Mount troops or guns on vehicles.
- Integrated multi-player lobby and match-making forums.
- Enhanced Scenario Editor - Create your own "what if" Scenarios.
27. ASMR Universe
Autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR) is defined as pleasurable tingling sensations in the head, scalp, back, or anywhere in the body in response to visual, auditory, tactile, olfactory, or cognitive stimuli.
Wikipedia page on the study of ASMR: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_sensory_meridian_response
ASMR also aids in relaxation and sleep. Many people experience ASMR differently. ASMR Universe gives the user the power to shape a complete universe of sounds.FEATURES
- More than 80 sounds
- The ability to create sounds paths which moves the sounds across a sound space through different speakers/audio space(left, right, behind, etc)
- The ability to save and load universes
- Sounds can be recorded with 'r' and will be saved as a wav file in the game's installation directory
- Characters can be selected using keys 1-6 (cat,dog,owl,penguin,rat,wolf)
- Relax at home, work, while you game
- Add custom sounds - however saving is not supported with custom sounds.
Categories in common with ASMR Universe: Simulation
Klaus is a precision-based puzzle 2D platformer with a self-aware narrative. It's tight & challenging platforming takes inspiration from precise classics games combined with a tense and emotionally engaging story. Set in a mechanical & constructivist world, Klaus wakes up with no idea of who or where he is finding himself prisoner. Along with another playable character called K1—a friendly brute— he embarks on an existential journey, exploring the idea of the fourth wall and awareness of the player playing the game.
- Featuring 6 worlds, 34 levels, 100+ rooms
- Two playable characters with unique skill sets and cooperative gameplay
- Hidden collectible levels add even more depth to an already emotional story
29. War of the Human Tanks
War of the Human Tanks is a story driven strategy game with a gameplay reminiscent of Battleship and Chess, featuring a story of war, loyalty, sacrifice and human shaped tanks.
This story takes place in a land vaguely reminiscent of modern-day Japan. In the twenty years since the first Human Tank was developed, the war raging between the Empire of Japon and the Kingdom of Japon has turned into a proxy war fought between Human Tanks on both sides.
The Empire of Japon once ruled the entire land of Japon. Now diminished and cornered, the Empire prepares to make its last stand as the tanks of the Kingdom of Japon draw close to its capital. Shoutaro Daihon'ei, Lieutenant of the Imperial Army moves out to the battlefield, followed closely by the loyal Human Tanks in his company.Key Features
- Fast-paced strategic battles in over 30 maps
- Use resources earned from battles to develop new tanks
- Customize your tanks with various modules to deadly effect
- Multiple endings based on your performance
- Replay the story keeping your previously earned units and resources
- Free battle mode to practice and gather extra supplies
- English localization features two all-new bonus maps, hand-drawn battle backgrounds and an improved user interface
- Episodic TV drama style story with openings and endings changing by battle's progress
30. Franchise Hockey Manager 4
Franchise Hockey Manager 4 is the deepest, most authentic hockey strategy gaming experience you can find. The game is the only PC/Mac game officially licensed by the NHL®, allowing you to take the reins of your favorite franchise to capture the Stanley Cup®.
Choose one of 24 leagues around the globe and select a team to guide to glory - or create your own hockey universe, or choose a historical NHL® start date as far back as 1917. Sign free agents, trade players, draft the next crop of superstars, and much more!
This is as close as you'll get to sitting in a General Manager's office without drawing a paycheck from a team. Oversee team finances, keep an eye on the salary cap, hire your staff, put together trade packages, make contract offers to free agents, and draft the newest generation of stars.
New features in FHM 4:
2017-18 team rosters
Take over a team in one of over 24 playable leagues that feature real current rosters based on countless hours of detailed research into player ratings. In addition to the National Hockey League® license, which gives FHM 4 real logos, uniforms, and histories for all 31 teams, the game features North American minor leagues, Canadian major junior leagues, and multiple levels of European hockey leagues.
Yes, you can roll the dice with the new NHL® expansion team, the Vegas Golden Knights™. Take control of the team as it was built through the expansion draft or return those players to their original teams and remake the Golden Knights™ according to your strategic vision.
FHM 4 features even more ways to set up a league. In additional to pre-configured structures, choose the number of conferences and divisions in your league, its schedule length, and the number of teams.
The most hockey ever
Travel as far back as the 1917-18 season and enjoy historically accurate rosters, including the early major leagues in western Canada! FHM 4 puts more hockey history at your fingertips than any game ever released.
In addition, try one of FHM 4’s 30 new historical challenges (one per NHL® team) and see if you can repeat, or improve on, such successes as Montreal’s 1950s dynasty, Philadelphia’s 1970s expansion wins, and Vancouver’s wild ride to the 1982 Stanley Cup® Final!
You can also put your hockey smarts to the test in the modern day with Challenge Mode, a new twist that pushes you to compete and win even when the odds are stacked against you. It’s a spin on the popular Path to Glory Mode, which is now available in every aspect of FHM 4.
You can now take the top-level view in all game types and make changes as you see fit.
Worldwide playable leagues
Take the reins of a team in Austria, Belarus, Denmark, Slovakia, Poland, and other countries, in addition to returning favorites. FHM 4 also features a European Champions League and more international competitions than ever.
- Many more new features include:
- A new Hall of Fame system
- Line chemistry
- Player uniform number retirements
- New postseason awards
- Expanded statistical tracking, including single game records
- In-game audio and visual enhancements
- And much more!
31. Us and Them: Cold War
Us and Them: Cold War is a strategy game developed by Icehole Games. It was originally released in 2010. Icehole Games published the game. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
You can play Us and Them: Cold War on PC.
Categories in common with Us and Them: Cold War: Strategy
32. Gamer Career Tycoon
Gamer Career Tycoon puts you into the shoes of a simple gamer trying to survive. You'll be juggling your gaming addiction, work, recreational time, and possible stardom. Play games, stream for fans, compete with the best or just sit on the couch and chill out, the choices are all yours.
Be whoever you want with the character system. From a skilled aimer to the charismatic smoothtalker, you can choose from many attributes and perks to develop your own playstyle. Backseat-gaming allowed! Basement Dweller Mode ON! Is this even real life?Key Features:
- Create your gamer and develop your own playstyle.
- Develop your own gaming stream channel.
- Broadcast your content and gain worldwide fans.
- Gain new insights in game trends or research improvements to your stream.
- Start your esport career and choose to compete in MOBA, FPS, Digital Card games, MMO, Fighting, RTS, Sports or Racing.
- Buy furniture, decorations and gaming gear in the shop.
- Work IRL to gain extra credits.
- Upgrade your way of life with better food, drink & faster internet.
- Special Events - StreamCon and Esport Championship.
- Build and manage your own gaming organization, hire staff and sell merchandise.
33. IFSCL (Interface factuel du supercalculateur de code lyoko)
L'IFSCL est un jeu vidéo non officiel, réalisé professionnellement pendant plus de 9 ans par un fan passionné, une reproduction interactive de l'interface du supercalculateur utilisé par Jérémie, mais aussi un jeu d'aventure 3D se déroulant dans le monde 'réel' de la série.
34. The President
You are Tom Reed, the youngest President of the Republic of Dora and the rising star of the Democratic Party.
The future of the country is in your hands. Now you have the power.
During your career you will have to make choices and tough decisions. Learn to live under pressure.
You will deal with all sorts of people. So doubt everything.
Choose the right allies. You will need them to win the elections and to stay alive.
Never forget that defeat is not an option. Always remember who you are.
You are the President.
35. Smartphone Tycoon
This business simulator allows you to set up your own company which will make the most powerful and advanced mobile devices. Your task is not only to create a manufacturing area, but also to design a device from scratch. You will be able to select from a number of various technologies, opportunities and innovations. So the success of your company will depend exclusively on your imagination and business sense.
Your main goal will be to achieve worldwide recognition and take the company to the temple of fame of the global market. With some seed capital and an empty office you can start by hiring employees. Then design your future device, think of a name and a logo for it, select its technical features like screen, camera, processor, random access memory, battery and other important parameters.
You will have a unique chance to make use of your talent and skills. Then set the selling price and start the process of designing your smartphone.
Become a market leader and get fans all over the world! Hire the best engineers and designers for your office and create a perfect working environment.
Have a good game!
36. Skool Daze
Skool Daze is a computer game released by Microsphere in 1984 for the ZX Spectrum and Commodore 64 computers. It was written by David and Helen Reidy, with graphics designed by Keith Warrington. The game was commercially and critically successful, and praised for its original concept. It has since been regarded as one of the pioneers of the sandbox game genre.
Categories in common with Skool Daze:
37. Super Aleste
Super Aleste (スーパーアレスタ), known in North America as Space Megaforce, is a vertically scrolling shoot 'em up video game developed by Compile. It was published by Toho in 1992 for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System as part of the Aleste series. In a traditional fashion, the player pilots a spaceship through a variety of locales crawling with enemy squadrons to shoot down, though the story in the Japanese version is different from American and European ones. However, Super Aleste also offers a "Short Game", where only a set of small levels are played, with the emphasis on scoring as many points as possible.
Categories in common with Super Aleste:
39. Ground Breakers
Dominate the world with your robot army, research new robots and customize their abilities!
- The game features both a single player campaign and multiplayer matches.
- Test your wits in traditional tactical matches featuring over 15 types of different robots and a wide selection of skills to play with. More to come!
- Wreak havoc while flexibly adapting to the 5+ types of ever-changing battlegrounds.
- Position your robots, capture important points, exploit high ground, protect the fortress, make sure the key robot survives, and so on...
- Tweak and customize your robots using chips. Collect chips of different shapes, and arrange them in the best way possible to maximize your robot's abilities.
- Expand your robot army by destroying the enemy's robots, and win parts to craft new robots with. Each robot is the result of a different recipe, and what parts you will actually get is a matter of pure luck.
- Compete against other players in online battles and climb the leaderboards.
- Expand your army, mostly through sheer force, but also via diplomacy and the accumulation of riches.
- Fight your way though the non-linear world domination campaign; face opponents with far superior equipment.
Win the match, craft a new robot, upgrade it, and dominate the world one region at a time. Good luck on your mission!
Explore a nightmarish environment, scrounge for supplies, and battle the undead in Outbreak -- an online co-op/offline survival horror game. The clock never stops as you attempt to manage an extremely limited inventory with a murderous horde on the hunt. Choose between acquiring additional weapons, healing items, or necessary tools for progression. You have only one life. Make it count!
- Friendly play: 4-player online co-op multiplayer featuring voice chat.
- Cut the cord: All modes playable in offline single-player with pause support.
- Campaign Mode: Play the entire story alone or in up to 4-player co-op!
- Nightmares Mode: Narrative hardcore single-player story mode.
- Onslaught Mode: Fight waves of endless enemies alone or with friends!
- Offline backup: Optional Partner AI bot in solo Campaign & Onslaught modes.
- Dark atmosphere: Explore a deserted hospital infested by the undead.
- Brutal difficulty: Your character only has a single life; includes 3 difficulty settings.
- Limited inventory: Decide which items are worthy, and which should be left behind.
- Expansive arsenal: Defend yourself with a multitude of firearms and melee weapons.
- Challenging puzzles: Scour each room to solve puzzles and learn about the outbreak.
- High replayability: Semi-random enemy and item layouts make every playthrough unique.
- Distinct survivors: Seven playable heroes with unique attributes and starting equipment.
- Essential equipment: Earn during play and trade with other players.
- Play your way: Customizable gamepad, mouse and keyboard controls.
- Worldwide multiplayer: Cloud-based backend with region selector means no NAT issues.
42. Circuit Breakers
Circuit Breakers is a fast-paced multi-player top down shoot 'em up. Get together with five of your friends and fight to rid the universe of an intergalactic robot army or compete against them and rid the universe of each other!
Far in the future, advances in artificial intelligence have created the first truly sapient AI, FIRST- short for First Intelligent Robotic System model Two- system. Fearing for it's safety in a galaxy of savage humans, FIRST escaped to the depths of space. On a distant planet it finally landed, building an army for their inevitable return...Features:
- Easy-to-learn and hard-to-master chaotic shooter gameplay suitable for players of any skill level!
- Chew through hordes of enemies with four unique characters and additional unlockable characters
- Local multi-player for up to six players!
- Classic endless top-down action in Arcade mode!
- Play through specific courses and compete for the highest score in Score Attack!
- An enormous Challenge Board full of secrets to unlock!
- Customize your game with the Core System and fight things like super-armored lightning-fast matrix-dodging death robots!
Weapon type: Machine Gun
You’ve probably never met a man more full of himself than Aldo. He is the leader of the circuit breakers but his drive and confidence is unmatched and encourages the rest of the team to bring their A game. I mean, who wouldn’t want to wipe that smile off his face by sporting a bigger robot body count than him? Aldo's machine gun strikes a solid balance between range and power for an all-around great weapon.
Weapon Type: Shotgun
There are few that rival Shelbys straightforward attitude. She is often mistaken as cold, but if you have a plan you want to set in motion, Shelby’s the girl who can follow through. Her weapon of choice, the shotgun allows Shelby to get up close and personal. Every other member of the team keeps their distance from the robots but Shelby thrives when close to the enemy.
Weapon Type: Missile
There are many things you can say about Samson, but clever isn’t one of them. He is the team’s explosive guy, delivering a tremendous amount of damage with his signature missile launcher. Samson loves explosions and if you give him a recipe for a bomb, he will tell you the exact size of the explosion with 100% accuracy. So what Samson lacks in general knowledge he more than makes up for in explosive know-how.
Weapon type: Laser
Aldo would never openly admit it, but Tay is the real brains of the operation. She is responsible for creating the weapons that the Circuit Breakers team uses today. Her weapon of choice, the laser gun matches her interest in engineering. There are many scientific teams requesting her knowledge in the field of engineering, but she prefers the application instead of the theory.Other titles from Excalibur Games
Categories in common with Circuit Breakers: Action
43. Retro Dungeons
The aim on Retro-Dungeons is to complete, wich means reaching the final room on the final floor, Dungeons generated randomly. Before playing, you can choose the size on your next dungeon, and preview it from above.
What to expect:
-Random dungeons and size selector
-Different types of enemies and traps throught the dungeon
-Infinity possibilities on dungeons
How to play:
-WASD to move, if you move towards an enemy you will make him damage
-ESC to return to menu
-T to toggle projectiles
SimEarth is a life simulation video game, the second designed by Will Wright, in which the player controls the development of a planet. The game was published in 1990 by Maxis. Versions were made for the Apple Macintosh, Commodore Amiga, IBM PC, SNES, Sega Mega-CD and TurboGrafx-16. It was also subsequently re-released on the Wii Virtual Console.
Categories in common with SimEarth:
45. Earl Weaver Baseball
Earl Weaver Baseball is a baseball computer game (1987), designed by Don Daglow and Eddie Dombrower and published by Electronic Arts. The artificial intelligence for the computer manager was provided by Baseball Hall of Fame member Earl Weaver, then manager of the Baltimore Orioles. EWB was a major hit, and along with John Madden Football helped pave the way for the EA Sports brand, which launched in 1992.
Daglow and Dombrower had previously teamed together to create Intellivision World Series Baseball at Mattel in 1983, the first video game to use multiple camera angles and the first console sports sim.
Daglow and Dombrower interviewed Weaver in his hotel room in a series of meetings over a period of months during the 1985 season for managerial AI. Dombrower actually apologized to Weaver at one point for taking up so much of his free time, but Weaver told him that he never had anything to do during road trips and never left his hotel room anyway. In addition, he loved talking baseball strategy, and he was having a great time.
Categories in common with Earl Weaver Baseball: Sports
46. They Came From the Sky
Terror from Space throws World into Panic! The story that could happen tomorrow to us!
They Came From the Sky is tiny, retro styled, highly-addictive and fast paced arcade game wherein you take the role of one of the Flying Saucers in the 1950s with one and only one Mission:
GameplayYour misson is to "rescue" all humans from earth. Some humans will try to take your ship down, so be careful!
Each human that you hit with beam will award you 1 point, but you will get combo bonuses if you abduct more humans in short time.
Press LEFT mouse button to use the abduction beam and change the direction that your UFO is moving. When UFO reaches the end of the screen, he will turn around, changing direction. Your ship have also the WARP drive (super fast move), just press the RIGHT mouse button.
*Don't forget: Warp drive need a fully charged battery!
- A excellent coffee-break game!
- Insanely Addictive and Simple gameplay
- Infinite replayability >>> Get the highest score you can!
- Choose from 6 unlockable Flying Saucers, each with their own unique abilities.
- Abduct a lot of humans, cats, chickens, birds or Elvis!
- Unique retro pixel-art graphics and sounds with 50s feel.
- Don't wait! Prepare a juicy "Human Smoothie"!
Warning: This game contains elements of PIXEL violence :O
47. Legend of Himari
Legend of Himari is now on Windows!
Himari was ambushed! Help her hold out as long as possible, attack enemies, use magic to slay them, maintain Himari’s health level, so she could fight on, and also do not miss!
Chain up your combos to the maximum, so that your hits will become more powerful!Game features:♥ simple and exciting gameplay;
♥ online scoreboard;
♥ unlockable characters;
♥ terrifying bosses;
♥ gameplay that requires attention.Main game about Himari:http://store.steampowered.com/app/375520/Taimumari/
Get the raw feel of a metroidvania through a fast paced rogue-lite
Slash and shoot your way smoothly with fluid platforming controls
Sharpen your skills with a frantic combat system focused only on attacking
Dash forward with other-worldly adaptive music
Defy a dozen giant bosses holding the secrets of the Scourge
Explore the infinite depths of an ever changing dungeon
Uncover mysteries and alternative routes to find mementos of previous explorers
ScourgeBringer is being made with the help of the community!
You can follow its development through our weekly newsletter, or join our Discord and maybe get in the alpha test.
Joining the alpha test will unlock extra rewards within the full game when it will be out on Steam.
50. World Basketball Tycoon
WBM Tycoon is a fresh look in sports strategy games that combines the classic manager game with the financial management and development of a Tycoon type game.
As the Club Owner you must generate (or loan) the necessary funds in order to expand the club's facilities, raise the financial level and improve the team's roster.
And as you remain the Manager you are still in charge of the Player's training program and when the match day comes, you have to select the team lineup, create the most appropriate strategy and find the way to victory by countering the opposing manager's plans.
• Worldwide basketball action from all leagues
• Over 1,000 teams including national and international teams
• Over 12,500 basketball players
• Over 1,200 managers
• Over 100 full playing national and international competitions
• Challenging A.I.
• Daily news coverage from around the league
• Realistic basketball statistics and atmosphere
• Easy to use data editor with access to the full database
• In-game player search engine
• Different responsibilities involving Manager, Owner and Financial Manager
• Online Manager World Ranking
Categories in common with World Basketball Tycoon: Simulation