The best games like Windlands are:
- arrow_rightBatman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition
- arrow_rightAlien: Isolation
- arrow_rightFar Cry 3 - Blood Dragon
- arrow_rightWorld of Goo
- arrow_rightStories: The Path of Destinies
- arrow_rightOrcs Must Die!
100 Best Games Like Windlands:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (34)
- PlayStation 4 (39)
- iOS (28)
- Android (14)
- macOS (79)
- Linux (52)
- Nintendo Switch (23)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (18)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (19)
- PlayStation 2 (2)
- PlayStation (3)
- PS Vita (5)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (6)
- Wii (3)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (1)
- NES (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (3)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA CD (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Web (1)
1. Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition
Batman: Arkham Asylum is the first game in Warner Brothers’ action-adventure franchise Batman: Arkham. The game takes places in fictional Asylum on Arkham Island near Gotham City where dangerous and mentally unstable criminals are kept.
The story follows Batman as he captures Joker after his assault on Gotham City Hall. The game starts when Batman accompanies convoy that transfers Joker to the Arkham Asylum. With the help from Harley Queen and corrupted police officers, Joker manages to escape. He releases his gang members takes over the Asylum. Now Batman must defeat Joker, restore order in Arkham and save Gotham from bombs that Joker planted in it. During the game, the player meets several characters from Batman universe such as Scarecrow, Killer Croc, Poison Ivy, Commissioner Gordon and others.
The gameplay is a mix of action sequences, investigations and puzzle solving. In action sequences Batman has to defeat villains with brute force or stealthy, using his numerous gadgets.
The Game of the Year Edition of Batman: Arkham Asylum includes support of 3D displays, two pairs of 3D glasses, and six previously released DLCs.
2. Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation is an action-survival horror game played from the first-person perspective for a more intense experience. The game is not a sequel to any of Alien games, but it is directly connected to the original 1979 Alien film, so the gameplay includes historical references, and the game itself transfers the unique atmosphere and the old vision of the future. The action is set 15 years after the film events. Young Amanda Ripley accompanied by Nina Taylor and the android Christopher Samuels reaches a distant space station Sevastopol to investigate the case of her mother Ellen Ripley (the protagonist of the 1979 film) disappearance. On the way to the Nostromo’s (Ellen’s spacecraft) flight recorder, Amanda will face plenty of hardships like hostile androids and Aliens because the Sevastopol station is wholly abandoned. Players have to explore the entire station inhabited with Aliens. Due to the crafting system, players can create the necessary gear to prevent contacts with countless enemies.
Categories in common with Alien: Isolation: Action
3. Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon
The game uses part of the world Far Cry 3.
In 2007, a devastating nuclear war was interrupted by a temporary truce between world powers. But the state without war is not pleasant to everyone - on a remote island someone creates an army of robots called Omega Force, to force the world to resume the war. On the island comes the fighter of the special division Mark IV Cyber Commando, cyborg Rex Power Colt, to prevent the villain to realize his plan.
The character moves through the levels, destroys enemies, collects useful items and performs certain tasks. For example, to save a hostage or destroy an object. Successful execution of missions brings him points of "experience". As the game progresses, the hero's weapon and skills are improved.
This game is characterized by a visual solution in the style of fantastic fighters of the 80s. In the same style, the soundtrack is designed. Many decisions directly cite the classic footage from the films of this time.
Categories in common with Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon: Shooter
Double Fine Productions and Tim Shafer are known for making very curious games out of amazing ideas. Psychonauts is exactly about some idea. You have to get inside people's mind and help them fight with their fears or memories from the past.
We follow a story of Raz, who runs away from the circus and goes to the summer camp for Psychonauts - people with special abilities. They refuse to teach him but allow him to participate in "Basic Braining" course. When his talent becomes clear, he's being invited to an experiment. After receiving a vision, he realises that there's a sinister plan behind the camp and only he can save everyone there.
The game exists in two different worlds - a real one and a mental one. If the real world leaves no question about it, the mental world is one of the most interesting features of the game. Twisted minds, memories from the past and deepest fears is something you are about to encounter with. Having a number of abilities like telekinesis or invisibility will help you cure a person's psychological issue.
5. World of Goo
World of Goo is a physical construction puzzle.
The gameplay consists of creating different shapes of goo balls. In total, the game has 47 levels. And, what is remarkable, each level has stylized visual and musical themes, what gives the game a unique atmosphere.
There is another bonus level called World of Goo Corporation. Its essence is to build high towers with the help of extra balls goo, which the player managed to collect during the passage of the other levels.
The primary goal of the game is to bring the required number of goo balls to the pipe which is the exit. To do this, the player must use the goo balls to build various structures such as towers and bridges, to overcome gravity in different places such as dungeons, hills, abysses or rocks. There are several types of goo balls, each of which has unique properties. The player must combine them to complete each level.
6. Stories: The Path of Destinies
Stories: The Path of Destinies is an action RPG developed by Spearhead Games.
The story is set in a steampunk world on floating islands. You play as Reynardo, a corsair that had retired from his adventures because of his mother's dying wish. One day, the town he lives in is attacked by the ravens sent by the Empire. Reynardo survives the encounter and joins the rebellion to fight the Empire.
There are multiple choices in the game as the plot goes on. 24 endings are available for the player.
The players can move Reynardo between the islands using a grappling hook. At the beginning of the game, Reynardo has a basic set of attacks and blocks which can be upgraded using experience points gained during combat. If the player dies during an encounter, they are respawned at the nearest checkpoint.
Crafting is also present in the game. Players can find treasure crates with materials which are used for creating new items of upgrades.
7. Orcs Must Die!
Orcs Must Die! is a tower-defense game where you, as the War Mage, need to protect the world from the hordes of evil creatures such as Orcs and Ogres. To complete your mission, you need to keep enemies out from magical Rifts that must not be destroyed. Every level features from four to twelve waves; each Orc that reaches your Rift damages it a little. Once the Rift Score is 0, you need to start the level over.
The title uses a third-person perspective that makes it look like a classic action game. To protect the Rift, you can not only use different traps and spells but also fight Orcs yourself. If you're killed, you'll respawn near your Rift for a certain score.
Each trap or spell costs the in-game currency you earn by defeating enemies. At the beginning of the level, you choose up to ten items for the battle. As a rule, all traps only work once and then need some time to recharge. Every item is upgradable; on higher levels, you can also get some boosts that will affect that level only.
The game is followed by Orcs Must Die! 2 that features a co-op mode, and Orcs Must Die! Unchained, a free-to-play follow-up.
Explore huge, beautiful worlds, meet (and beat) an unforgettable cast of characters and horde a vault-load of shiny collectibles as buddy-duo Yooka (the green one) and Laylee (the wisecracking bat with the big nose) embark on an epic adventure to thwart corporate creep Capital B and his devious scheme to absorb all the world’s books… and convert them into pure profit!
Using their arsenal of special moves, our heroes will tackle a huge variety of puzzles and platforming challenges in their search for Pagies, the golden bounty used to unlock — and expand — stunning new worlds, each jammed to the gills with oddball characters, hulking bosses, minecart challenges, arcade games, quiz shows, multiplayer games… and much more!KEY FEATURES:
INTRODUCING OUR NEW BUDDY DUO: Yooka and Laylee boast an awesome arsenal of abilities built for platforming fun and unlocked with added freedom from the serpent salesman Trowzer.
CARVE YOUR OWN PATH: Purchase and unlock moves with freedom, choose to expand your favourite worlds into even larger, more complex playgrounds and equip unique Tonic gameplay modifiers to customise your play style. Every player will have a unique experience.
A COLLECT-EM-UP FOR THE MODERN ERA: Seek out a roster of shiny collectibles with gameplay progression at their core (as well as other, more valuable materials), such as the dual action Butterfly Energy or tricky Ghost Writers!
A CAST TO LAST: Meet (or beat) a huge cast of memorable characters brought to life by the art and audio teams behind legendary platform games, and destined to endure in future adventures as part of Playtonic Universe. Expect all manner of grunts, squeaks and squawks.
A DREAM SOUNDTRACK: David Wise (Donkey Kong Country) and Grant Kirkhope (Banjo-Kazooie) combine for a melodic masterpiece! Seriously, clean out your ears – they’re in for a treat.
BUDDY UP: Establish your own buddy-duo and adventure through Yooka-Laylee in co-op mode! Taking control of a unique co-op character, a second player can assist Yooka and Laylee by stunning enemies and helping them tackle tricky challenges. No piggyback required.
AND A WHOLE LOT MORE: Discover unique boss fights, mine cart challenges, retro-tastic Arcade games, quiz shows and 8 unique multiplayer games!
9. The Gardens Between
The Gardens Between is a surreal puzzle adventure that follows best friends, Arina and Frendt, as they fall into a mysterious world of beautiful garden islands. The player can traverse back and forwards in time to discover each garden’s secrets and, along the way, reveal a story about friendship, childhood and growing up.
ReceptionThe Gardens Between has been described as “The Simplest Deep Game Possible” (hardcoregamer.com, 2017).
It has been selected and featured in several games festivals, awards and exhibitions across the world including Indie MEGABOOTH (PAX East), Out of Index, ACMI and BIC Fest.
Art & MusicExperience the Breathtaking Art & Music of The Gardens Between with our Album Length 'Ambient Slow Trailer' at http://relax.thegardensbetween.comAbout the Voxel AgentsThe Voxels Agents create delightful games that unravel in surprising ways. Headquartered in Melbourne, the studio was founded in 2009 by Simon Joslin, Matthew Clark and Tom Killen to create games that kindle curiosity with a passion for highly focused gameplay.
10. Dead Bits
In Dead Bits, everything, from the environment to enemies, is entirely made of cubes. The game is intentionally made with extremely minimalistic graphics and simplest textures, and is set to dubstep music. Visually, Dead Bits somewhat reminds Minecraft, but gameplay-wise, it’s a combination of the first-person shooter with platforming elements.
The protagonist named Quilly was kidnapped by the aliens led by Quanton. Quilly has to complete a series of tests for Quanton before he is released. The “tests” actually consist of short levels in which you fight zombies and giant humanoid robots made of boxes. The protagonist starts each level armed with either a gun, an iron stick, or even nothing at all at some levels where you have to find the weapons yourself. Most levels are set on the platforms floating in the middle of nowhere, though there’s also a claustrophobic corridor level with limited visibility. Outside of the cutscenes, there’s no character model. Quilly has no visible legs and casts no shadow, which makes navigating the platforms way more difficult than one might expect. Each Quilly’s death is followed by a cutscene that cannot be skipped.
11. A Valley Without Wind
A 2D sidescroller without a linear path. An action game with tactical combat and citybuilding. An adventure game that lets you free-roam a vast, procedurally-generated world. A Valley Without Wind defies genre stereotypes. Unlike other procedurally-generated games, you also get a logical progression in difficulty, plus helpful tips and checklists to guide your travels (should you need them).
Choose for yourself how to prepare to face the vastly stronger Overlord. Complete a variety of missions to earn new spells, and/or roam the wilds to uncover secret missions and stashes of magical crafting loot. Customize your characters with unique combinations of enchants and spells that change how you move, jump, and fight. Or rescue people and bring them back to your settlement so that they can then be sent on dispatch missions; you don't have to carry the burden of your fledgling civilization alone!
You choose how to play, and the world adapts around you.Key features:
- Travel alone or with friends across an ever-expanding world of dangerous creatures, powerful magic, high technology, and mysteries.
- You have choice. The world of Environ is a procedurally generated sandbox, and lets you go anywhere you see -- including right into the overlord's keep at any time. (Good luck with that.)
- Environ is endless. When you save one continent from an overlord, a larger and more complex continent appears.
- The game adapts to how you play: as you demonstrate your proficiency, monsters and missions upgrade accordingly. Killed 100 bats? Okay, time for... bats on fire!
- Crazy amounts of character customization. Combine a multitude of spells, enchants, and equipment to create specialized character builds.
- Play as a long line of brave adventurers. It's not a question of IF your character is going to die, but WHEN. Any character that dies is permanently lost, but you keep all your inventory, enchants, and general progress in the game.
- Become a community leader. Rescue NPCs for your settlement, construct buildings for them, and improve their skill and mood -- then send them on dispatch missions to help you in return!
- Be a clever problem-solver. Challenges have more than one solution, each with its own pros and cons. You get to figure things out rather than just jumping through a set of hoops.
- Difficulty levels give exactly the challenge you want, from casual to hardcore on platforming, combat, and citybuilding independently.
- All owners of Valley 1 also get the much-improved sequel absolutely free! Valley 2 is out now, and features a different style of more-focused, non-sandbox play. Both games are quite distinct from one another, but you don’t have to choose between them -- both are yours for the price of one!
12. The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles
The Critter Chronicles tell the story of how adventurer Nate Bonnett and Critter, his hairy sidekick, first met, all set before their appearance in Wilbur’s and Ivo’s adventure in The Book of Unwritten Tales. Enjoy a thrilling and hilarious point-and-click adventure in the fantasy world of Aventasia. Travel from the Northlands to the Mage’s Tower of Seastone and experience a story that offers tremendous fun for seasoned players of “The Book of Unwritten Tales” and newcomers alike. Key Features
- Play as both Nate and Critter: You and you alone decide with whom you want to spend more time.
- Meet new characters such as animal rights activist Petra, a schizophrenic Yeti, and the “Critters”.
- Choose between two levels of difficulty: “Normal” (approximately the same difficulty as BOUT) and “Hard” (for true veteran adventurers).
- Enjoy high-resolution backgrounds, improved animations and sounds!
- Real-time lightning of 3d-models and objects (including volumetric lighing)
- Soft raytraced shadows of real-time objects on the backgrounds
- Support of all screen resolutions up to 1920x1200 and wide-screen support
- Improved animations with facial animation and lip movement
- Watch a beautiful and emotional tale unfold in about 10-12 hours of playing time.
- Stand alone add-on to the highly acclaimed "The Book of Unwritten Tales"
3079 is a futuristic, open-world action first-person role playing game. All areas, buildings, items, quests and characters are randomly generated. You will find unique lands & challenges. I hope you enjoy it![/b]
Please follow Phr00t's Software for giveaways, updates & more! https://www.facebook.com/phr00ts.software
You arrive on a planet experiencing constant war. It is your duty to find out why the warring factions cannot find peace on their own & hopefully restore it yourself.
Java RequirementMake sure you have Java 7 Update 45 (or better) installed!
On Windows, if you have trouble, you may need to uninstall other versions of Java.
You can get Java from: http://www.java.com/getjava
- Trading Cards are here!
- Practically endless, open-world exploration
- Futuristic weapons and items procedurally generated for endless character equipment
- Difficulty that increases as you explore further (don't worry, items get better too!)
- Fully functional Multiplayer with Twitter integration
- Procedurally generated quests for rewards and story advancement
- Fortress building using a construction tool
- Body-part specific damage calculation and dismemberment: Head Shot!
- Skill system for things like engineering, charisma and camouflage
- Different biomes (grassland, mountains, snow, poison, desert, sea etc.)
- Complete storyline that has a start, middle and end
- Sloped surfaces and higher polygon models gives the world a new, less "blocky" look
- Challenging artificial intelligence -- enemies and allies will dodge, follow, inspect sounds etc.
- 3D effects like anti-aliasing, damage & underwater blurring
- Soft ray-traced lighting (makes for nice shadows to hide in)
- A very fast, efficient multithreaded engine for smooth, high FPS gameplay almost completely free of "lag"
Recommended GuidesCommunity Hub: http://steamcommunity.com/app/259620/guides/
14. Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
Shantae embarks on her first full HD adventure! When a mysterious crime wave sweeps Sequin Land, it’s up to Half-Genie Hero Shantae to save the day! Use Shantae’s devastating Hair-Whip Attack to send monsters flying, or Belly Dance to transform into a more powerful creature form! Topple the masterminds behind each criminal caper and prepare for the ultimate showdown against Shantae’s arch nemesis - the bodacious buccaneer Risky Boots!
• Shantae’s trademark moves return! Dance to transform into all-new and classic creatures, or summon magical attacks! Over a dozen dances to discover in all!
• New Relic System allows players to unlock new powers and customize moves for Shantae and her many forms!
• Conquer arcade-style action stages that unfold into a full world to explore. Fast action and quest-style exploration rolled into one!
• When Shantae’s story ends, you’re just getting started! DLC Modes introduce new characters, levels, and bosses!
• Huge Bosses, humorous dialogue, and the wonderfully weird Shantae cast return, now in fully animated HD!
Forced is an indie role-playing game developed by BetaDwarf.
The players are slaves who are made to fight in a gladiator-like arena. These slaves are born in a nearby village to become fighters and are trained from a very young age. With the help of your mentor, Balfus, you will embark on a path of becoming the best gladiator and getting to the final guardian known as The Master.
Forced is an action game played from a top-down perspective. It is heavily inspired by the MOBA genre, yet it only focuses on singleplayer and its cooperative mode. The players select a weapon, which serves as a character class and has 16 abilities.
Four weapon classes are present in the game: Bow, Hammer, Knives, Frost Shield. The serve as a long-range damage dealer, deadly area damage dealer, fast melee attacker, and a supportive class. Just like in MOBA games, Forced features both active and passive abilities that are weapon class-specific. If a cooperative mode is played, the players have to choose different classes, as the game will not allow your party to play otherwise. The game also adjusts the difficulty accordingly if played in cooperative mode.
After completing each mission of the game, the players are awarded gems. These gems can be used to upgrade your weapons and unlock their new abilities. The players can get three gems max per mission.
16. ibb & obb
ibb & obb is a two player cooperative game set in a puzzle filled world where gravity goes both up and down. You can only succeed by working closely together.
Find a friend for some true local co-op couch fun or match up online.
Fall up and jump down through 15 levels filled with double gravity puzzles and discover 8 hidden worlds that will test your new non-Newtonian skills to the maximum.
All levels have their own unique music, composed by Kettel, known for his warm melodic electronica.Key Features
- Local and online co-op
- Warm electronic soundtrack by Kettel
- Steam achievements, leaderboards, multiplayer, cloud saving and trading cards
- Secret levels that will test your skills to the max
A surreal puzzle adventure game with unique mechanics / capabilities.
You are to guide a child through a mysterious world on a mission to restore its long-dead sun.
...Of course, things are never that simple.
The world knows you exist.
The consequences are real.
Saving the world may be impossible.
You only have one shot.FEATURESGameplay mechanics that go beyond the game window.
A haunting original soundtrack and artwork designed to match.
A unique relationship between a game and its player.
A lingering feeling that you're not getting the full story unless you know where to look.CONTENT WARNINGAlthough OneShot is not a horror game in the traditional sense, parts the game may induce some paranoia. Please proceed with caution.CLOSING THE GAME WINDOWDo not worry, it is safe to do so. It only saves your progress.
18. Children of Morta
Note: The game is currently available for our Kickstarter backers only, release date for the public will be announced.
The Bergson family has watched over Mount Morta for generations as the guardians of the mystical mountain. They now face their most dangerous trial as a family. Corruption has spread, morphing the once peaceful mountain into a violent and monster infested nightmare.
Experience what it means to be in a family of heroes. Take part in their journey, their struggles, and their victories! Witness a love for eachother unmatched by even the gods themselves. Fight through hordes of monsters unimaginable as you explore a mountain constantly in flux. Gorgeous and breathtaking procedurally generated dungeons guarantee a unique experience every time you leave the safety of the Bergson’s house in pursuit of the truth behind the Corruption.
6 Playable Characters
John, Mark, Linda, Joey, Kevin, and Lucy are all prepped and ready for the forthcoming fray. Discover each family member’s unique fighting style and delve into their personalities and past.
Procedurally Generated World
Every forest, dungeon, or temple you explore and skirmish through is procedurally to guarantee a unique experience every play through.
Mountain of Mystery
Delve into the mountain and discover the mystical world of Morta. Unearth why the Corruption has come to this seemly peaceful mountain. Find lore scattered about giving glimpses into the lives of the mountain’s residents.
Pixel Art to A New Level
A combination of hand painted pixel art and frame by frame animations partnered with modern lighting techniques come to life to create the beautifully dangerous world of Mount Morta.
19. Lovely Planet
The game is a first-person shooter with an emphasis on maximum speed passing - maximum speed, on the one hand, is one of the goals, and on the other - passing at high speed is more consistent with the circumstances of the game, it contributes to successful passing.
There is no plot for the game, there are repetitive elements that carry the obvious meaning - where to shoot and what to get. Any touch to the "enemies", any falling or getting a bullet in the hero leads to instant death. The hero does not have spare “lives”, so you have to use the save game function.
The game does not involve "exploring the world", you can move mainly forward. But each level has its own “micro-levels” contained within larger areas.
The player has a weapon that shoots - but the blue squares that represent the bullets in this game fly much slower than the bullets, their trajectory is visible. This feature, combined with the requirement to complete the game as quickly as possible, creates one of the fascinating difficulties of the game.
You have to shoot not only at fixed objects, but also at moving objects. For example, there is a category of objects that fall from above, and you need to shoot them while they are flying - if you allow the collision of these objects with the ground, the player dies.
The game evaluates the passage of the level of a three-point system, where three points means the passage with the maximum accuracy and maximum collected items.
20. Monster Monpiece
Train as May Esperio in a world where humans and "monster girls" live an uneasy coexistence, and become a monster girl master in strategic, card-based battle with light RPG elements! Throw down with the enemy using your cards’ Skills and Potentials, and give their stats an extra boost with special bonuses. If you play your cards right you’ll collect over 100 monster girls and get to level those ladies up with the First Crush ❤ Rub mode, which gives you a hands-on role in warming them up for battle!
• Play fast-paced card battles in 1080p where more than 100 monster girl cards can be summoned, each class coming to life as a 3D chibi model on a battle grid!
• Each card you play can mean victory or defeat – with Skills, Potentials, Fusions, and Aura Bonuses, you have layers of strategy to use in each battle.
• Level up your cards with the frenetic First ❤ Crush Rub system, rubbing your magical prowess into the monster girls to increase their strength and obtain new artwork for each!
21. Mega Man 11
Mega Man 11 is the eleventh game in the main series of Mega Man franchise. It is designed n the vein of classic 16-bit 2D platformers.
Long ago, Dr. Wily, a would-be mad scientist, created a device called the Double Gear System that could increase the powers of robots by pushing them to the limit. The device was banned for being too dangerous for robots. This time, however, Dr. Wily decided to complete his creation and test it on the eight robots he stole from his former colleague, the wise Dr. Light. Using Double Gear, Dr. Wily creates Robot Masters of the stolen robots to help him to conquer the whole world. Mega Man, a good robot and the protagonist of the series, cannot defeat the stronger and faster Robot Masters. To help him win, Dr. Light temporarily installs him a variation of the Double Gear System.
The player controls Mega Man in a 2D environment, as he runs through the levels and defeats evil robots. There are eight unique Robot Masters that serve as the game's bosses.
The Double Gear System not only sets up the game's plot but also works as a game mechanic. Using it, Mega Man can access two additional skills. The first is “Speed Gear” that allows him to slow the time down as if he moves and reacts incredibly fast. The other is “Power Gear” that allows Mega Man to make attacks that deal more damage. In accordance with the game's plot, however, the use of the Double Gear System is not safe and can overheat Mega Man.
22. Enemy Front
ENEMY FRONT is the first truly modern WW2 FPS, featuring stunning visuals, open-ended levels and a richly interactive combat experience that breaks out of the standard model of highly linear scripted FPS experiences, giving the player full freedom to own their playing style. Intense Combat, Sniping, Stealth and Sabotage – all are viable approaches for the player, maximizing player engagement and replayability. Against the visceral backdrop of breathtaking European locales, the player takes on the role of American Robert Hawkins, as he fights hand in hand with Resistance Fighters opposing the Nazi juggernaut in France, Germany, Norway, and during the Warsaw Uprising.
- Choose your own fight: gameplay blends fast-paced FPS action with precision sniping thrilling stealth, and deadly sabotage in the first open-ended WW2 game.
- Deal death from afar: use sniper rifles to decimate enemy ranks and pick off officers, enemy snipers and heavy weapons gunners with deadly precision.
- Breathtaking visuals, interactive environments and spectacular action across many iconic Resistance operations of WW2.
- Choose your own weapon: full arsenal of WW2 weaponry across all categories of hand-guns, SMGs, assault rifles, sniper rifles, as well as signature Resistance weapons including the Sten gun, Welrod Silenced Pistol, and Lightning SMG.
- Own the battlefield: combine reconnaissance, explosives and marksmanship to prepare, misdirect and ambush numerically superior Nazi troops.
- Engaging, destructible environments and advanced tactical AI means combat is always a rewarding and dynamic experience.
- Highly replayable 10 hour Single-Player Campaign and 12-player Online Multiplayer, all powered by CRYENGINE technology.
23. Avencast: Rise of the Mage
Avencast: Rise of the Mage is an action RPG game developed by ClockStone Software. The game combines the elements of a beat-em-up, quest and puzzle games.
A young mage is brought up by an old wizard and is sent to Avencast wizardry academy. To complete his final exam, the mage has to go to a forest and find his own crystal. Upon returning back to the academy, it is revealed that Avencast fell under attack. The monsters roam the halls of the academy, while a few survivors barricade themselves deep in the academy. The mage has to save Avencast and figure out why was it attacked in the first place.
The main action in the game is killing enemies. It can be done in two ways: using magic spells or physically attacking them. Should the player choose the first method, they'll have to figure out the complex magic system.
The magic system consists of three branches: force spells (used for close quarters combat), wisdom spells (long range combat), and summon spells (used for summoning pets and comrades). The activation of every spell is made with the press of three buttons.
After killing an enemy, the players are awarded experience points which are used to level up your character. After leveling up, 10 points are given to the player, that can be used to upgrade the character stats or to buy new spells. The players can loot Avencast to find potions, notes, new armor or clothing.
You got caught smuggling VHS tapes across the border, and now there's hell to pay. You want to find an elusive rare bird in the forest and snap its picture. You have to kill a man in the back room of a shady diner.
This is Paratopic, an experimental first-person horror game, one of the best-rated horror titles on itch, and one of Rock, Paper, Shotgun's best games of 2018.
- A narrative, horror tinged adventure game that takes you on a journey through a cruel fever dream world.
- Cutting between numerous detailed and varied vignettes, unravel how the stories of three separate characters intersect.
- Explore the detritus of forbidden industry, kill, drive through the night, find yourself in conversation with some very off-kilter individuals.
- A leisurely playthrough should take forty five minutes give or take, with plenty more to discover in the detailed, grimey low polygon environments. Or speedrun it, if you'd prefer.
- Over an hour of gorgeous dark ambient music is used to create our subtly dynamic soundscape. An anachronistic blend of modern and outdated production as glitches and textural pads meet synthesis & sampling akin to a haunted recollection of 90s Unreal Engine soundtracks.
25. House Party
House Party, in its concept and sense of humor, is inspired by the older adventure style games of the 80s and 90s like Leisure Suit Larry and Monkey Island, but it is rendered in a beautiful full-3D first-person context.
You start the game walking in the door of a House Party already in progress, and your goal is to try to play out to a variety of endings by completing various puzzles and smooth-talking. The game is unique in the sense that your actions dictate the gameplay and story direction heavily. Making certain choices in the game can either cut off or open up more options. You are faced with moral choices that yield different outcomes that drive the way the story unfolds.
In the game, you'll experience the usual debauchery found at these types of parties in the form of foul language, party games, nudity, fighting, sex, and more, and believe me, it doesn't pull any punches! Each character has their own personality, story and quests for the player. You can enjoy this alongside full immersive 3D gameplay, gorgeous models, and a very sarcastic and dry sense of humor. The AI is very robust, and the characters respond to a large number of stimuli and player choices. There are multiple story-paths and different outcomes based on your decisions.
The stories are customizable, and Eek! Games offers tools on their website to craft your own story including full dialogues, interactions, and logic dictating how the player's night goes and import it into your game. Users are already creating and sharing stories on the game's forum, and we are excited to see what the player community creates next!
We are wanting to offer early access. The game in its current state has plenty of game play available and comes with full immersive stories with the option to download new stories from the forum. As the game goes further into development, more official stories and forked story-lines will be worked on, and more content will be added to the game in the sense of what is available for the characters to do.
26. Life Goes On: Done to Death
Life Goes On: Done to Death is a comically-morbid platformer where you guide heroic knights to their demise and use the dead bodies to solve puzzles. Wanting to live forever, a mighty king sends his army of knights to find the Cup of Life. On this quest, you will summon knight after knight to be brutally sacrificed. Impale knights on spikes to create a safe path. Catch a knight on a sawblade to land the body on a button. Freeze knights into blocks of ice to reach higher ground.
You’ll also electrocute knights to open doors, blast knights out of cannons, and even zombify a knight to be your violent, dim-witted friend. As you journey through treacherous and trap-ridden worlds, you’ll show no mercy to solve each challenging puzzle.
In this game, death is not a setback. It is your only means to progress.Key Features
You must die to solve puzzles.
We hope you’re okay with killing knights, since this is a pretty twisted way to solve puzzles! Dying is your only way to progress. As you sacrifice knights, you'll figure out how to use the dead bodies with the mechanisms in the game to solve each challenging puzzle.
Morbid, yet comical gameplay.
You’ll kill so many knights, you might even feel remorse! But flinging a bumbling knight into a saw blade or turning one into your violent, puzzle-solving friend is comical. Trust us.
Vibrant, trap-ridden worlds.
Journey through 65+ levels within four vibrant, colourful worlds full of lava, ice, spike pits, portals, zombies, cannons, and much more. And there are extra-difficult challenge levels for hardcore puzzle-addicts.
Unlockable hats and weapons. (Silly ones, of course!)
Can you find the Cup of Life wearing a horse head? On top of solving puzzles, you'll be able to unlock amusing hats and weapons. Your knights will spawn wearing silly hats, like beanies and berets, and wielding even sillier weapons, like dead fish and spatulas.
Who is Jeff? Well, he's furry, cute, and lurking in every level. Will you be his friend?
There are awards for solving levels with the least number of knights and completing them in record time!
Life Goes On: Done to Death also includes a kick-ass boss fight, a map-integrated storyline, an armoury to check out all your hat and weapons, and other features that will make you laugh at death.
27. Hamilton's Great Adventure
Hamilton's Great Adventure puts your problem solving skills and reflexes to the test. Outsmart the enemies, rush through the levels and collect all the bling to ensure your place on the leaderboards.
In single player, switch between Hamilton and Sasha the bird to get through more than 60 challenging levels, or play the game in offline co-op mode and control one character each! The game supports both keyboard/mouse and game pads.
The increasing difficulty will keep even the most seasoned gamers on their toes and only the most skilled players will make it to the end.
Will you be one of the select few in the world to complete the infamous Toader level 100%?Key Features:
- Highly addictive puzzle adventure!
- Compare scores with your friends using in-game leaderboards!
- Embark on a fantastic journey & unravel an ancient mystery!
- Puzzle solo or take a friend along on the adventure with simultaneous local coop!
28. Pavlov VR
Pavlov is a multiplayer shooter for the HTC Vive.
- Dedicated Servers
- Competitive Search And Destroy game mode
- Casual fast-paced game modes
- Offline/Practice mode
- Voice Chat
- Touchpad and OOB locomotion
OOB LocomotionOOB stands for "out of body", a teleport variation without actually teleporting, your "avatar" moves into the target location while you snap every half a second to it. This works great for people who are prone to motion sickness without breaking the game for other people, this means you can play with regular players.
Runbow, and all its 9-player madness, is now on Steam!
With tons of competitive modes for up to 9 players--locally and online--and a massive Single Player Adventure, Runbow is the crazy, colour-based platformer you've been waiting for.
The world of Runbow changes with each swipe of the background, so you'll have to stay on your toes as platforms and obstacles disappear--If you can't see something, it doesn't exist. Fast, frantic, and fun for up to 9 players, Runbow is filled with tons of modes and content to keep you running back for more:
- Save Poster District from the evil Satura in Adventure, and choose your own path through a massive map of over 140 single player levels.
- Take on The Bowhemoth, a single, ultra-difficult challenge in the belly of a colossal beast. On your own or with friends, its sure to test the skills of even the toughest platforming veterans.
- Go head to head with your friends, locally or online, in Run, Arena, or King of the Hill, for a colourful, crazy competition. Host a Private Game for you or your friends, or hop into an Open Party and take on the world!
- Tons of costumes and Indie Guest Characters are waiting for you to unlock, including Shovel Knight, CommanderVideo, Shantae, Lilac, and many more.
- Challenge yourself with 68 Steam Achievements! Be the first on your friends list to unlock them all!
- Hundreds of pieces of unlockable Gallery content await you, from concept art to characters, and even a few hidden secrets...
With 9-player madness locally or online, 5 game modes, 19 guest characters, hundreds of levels, and tons more content all in one unforgettable colourful game, you better get ready to Runbow!
Default ControlsAll Controls are fully remappable, but if you want to get running quickly, here's everything you need to know:
Movement: Up, Down, Left, Right
Runbow is fully ready to support Xbox One and Playstation 4 controllers. Any similar-style controllers will default to Xbox bindings. But if you can get a controller connected, Runbow will let you remap it in the options menu!
The hero Ivry wakes up from a nightmare and finds himself in a weird room. To escape from fear and darkness, he has to search and explore on his own until he discovers the truth and finds his sister Iva.
Gentle and sensitive;dislikes insects, dirty hands and blood; has a great talent for music; popular young musician.
Sparky and outgoing, sometimes mischievous; often said to be a tomboy. Turned calm, quiet and more ladylike after going through the family's misfortune, but is still as straightforward and resolute as before. Good at drawing.
Storyboard performance: In the game, standing pictures and dialog boxes don’t have fixed positions. The performance takes on the storyboard widely used in comics, in which a large amount of pictures form a rich visual performance.
Clue Integration: To avoid boredness brought by long monologues, apart from making regular uses of items to solve puzzles, players also need to search through the map to find clues and then integrate them into new clues, so as to push forward the plot.
Original BGM: The only BGM in this game was composed by independent musician TetraCalyx, which consists of five voice parts, namely P, R, I, C and E. They will be unlocked one by one in the new game+ by solving puzzles.
An updated decoder is recommended for a better experience, since there're 11 video performances to cover the whole story.
Stealth （Thank you very much for this player =3=）
Onraid is a challenging 2D shooter game, where you are free to develop your own play style and tactics to destroy your enemies.
Onraid offers intense battle modes, a varied set of character classes and cosmic visuals. Team up with friends or strangers to strengthen your chances as you battle unknown enemies, strange bots and mighty bosses. Use the items collected on raids to craft powerful weapons, gadgets and skins and customize your quirky character. Time to Raid!
- 9 character classes, each of which has its own strengths and weaknesses, weapons and gadgets. Tweak your character for your preferred game style.
- 4 unique battle modes, each with different settings and goals. Players form teams by inviting their friends or being randomly paired, and you can fight against each other or against game bosses.
- Craftable equipment. Collect items from raid boxes to craft different weapons, gadgets and skins, each of which has their own strengths and weaknesses. Build over 45 weapons, 80+ gadgets, and 60+ skins. Customize your character in ways that can directly affect your tactics, and develop your own play style.
- PVP leagues. Get to the top of the rankings as an individual or as a team!
- Much more yet to come in regular updates!
32. The Painscreek Killings
Janet, a young and upcoming journalist, has been asked by her editor to investigate the mysterious abandonment of a once lively town. Based on the information released by the media about the killings and supernatural sightings, Janet set foot into the town thinking she would find an interesting story to publish, only to uncover secrets that were meant to stay hidden forever. The Painscreek Killings is a first-person, explorable mystery solving game set in a fictional town of United States in the 1990s.Key Features
- Non-linear, semi-open world game where you are free to explore wherever your instincts take you.
- Note-taking and in-game photographing to aid in your investigation.
- Use your powers of observation and deduction to piece together the secrets of Painscreek.
- Find the truth and publish your story in tomorrow's papers.
33. Myst: Masterpiece Edition
Enter a world where nothing is as it seems... and adventure knows no bounds!
Journey to an island world eerily tinged with mystery... where every rock, every scrap of paper, every fleeting sound holds a clue to an ancient mystery. Enter, if you dare, a starkly beautiful landscape shrouded in intrigue and injustice. Only your wits and imagination hold the power to unlock the shocking betrayal of ages past!
Lose yourself in fantastic virtual exploration, now more compelling than ever in the stunning Myst® Masterpiece Edition. Breathtaking graphical realism blurs the line between fantasy and reality, challenging your wits, instincts, and powers of observation like never before. The fantasy beckons... can you resist its call?
34. Shrouded in Sanity
A survival-horror game inspired by Resident Evil 1, Dark Souls, and Eternal Darkness.
Set in the alternative historical setting of 1897 Angelic Empire of Britannia, your contract will order you to eliminate the source of the unnatural fog enveloping the Berelai Manor.
Discover the secrets of the estate, as you look for answers among the violent inhabitants.
A strange and repelling madness took hold of the servants roaming the halls, and they will attack on sight, for their madness is one rooted in a deeper understanding of cosmic insignificance.
To repel the maddening horrors, your Iaito cane, and Waltham A9 hand canon will aid you. To mend your injuries your Vitae concoctions will offer healing.
Beware, whatever unearthly events have transpired, your sanity will be tested as the truth unfolds in this hungry all-consuming Fog.
Mosaic is a 3D adventure game with 2D puzzle elements.
From the creators of Among the Sleep, Krillbite Studio is going from horrors of childhood to the dreadful horrors of adult life.
Mosaic is a mysterious narrative game, where you follow the repetitive and lonely life of an average commuter.... Until one day, when strange things start happening.
Based in France and California, Honor Code’s collective resume includes such games and series as Assassin’s Creed, Dance Central, Metal Gear Solid, Remember Me, Republique, The Silent Age, and Silent Hill.
37. Good Robot
Everything was fine - until one day, the robots went bananas and killed all humans. To avert a public relations and stock market nightmare, PyroCorp rests its final hope on you - the only remaining Good Robot.DO✓ Erase all evidence that suggests PyroCorp caused human extinction
✓ Terminate all bad robots, for they are the incriminating evidence
✓ Support PyroCorp by purchasing the latest in robot destruction technology
✓ Save yourself from killer robots by making sure your killer robot is betterDON'T✗ Question what you’re told
✗ Listen to what the virus has to say
✗ Talk to the robots
✗ Romance the robots
Are you a Good Robot? Let me put it this way:
Do bad robots come with a 14-day money back guarantee*?
Nimbus is a unique combination of racing & puzzling. The player controls a craft with no means of directly propelling itself and needs to use whatever is scattered around the levels to acquire thrust and reach the goal. Traverse a world map with several distinct islands in order to recover your lost love. Light on story, but heavy on gameplay Nimbus offers several hours of increasingly harder challenges.Key features:
- Over 50 levels available on the main campaign
- Unique game play that is easy to understand, but hard to master
- A varied blend of levels that requires a combination of skill & puzzle solving
- Plenty of opportunity for optimizing how you approach each level in order to beat the best times
- Several trails, levels and ships to unlock
- Loads of secrets & tricks
39. Magnetic: Cage Closed
You are a prisoner trapped in a strange facility, filled with deadly traps and whispered secrets. At first the facility and its inhabitants all seem like a mystery to you, but soon you begin to understand: Your only chance to survive is to master the Magnet Gun and stay out of harms way. If you make yourself useful they will let you live a little longer, and sooner or later you will get your chance. As the Warden keeps on telling you: “There is always a way out…”
Unique Tool - The magnet gun is a unique tool that can transform the environment, launch you through the air or assist with complicated box puzzles
Diversity - The challenges in Magnetic come in many forms, and blend logical puzzles with skill based movement in a unique combination
No playthrough is the same - Each choice has an impact on what comes next. New secrets and paths are just waiting for players to find themMagnetic: Cage Closed Collector's EditionThe Magnetic: Cage Closed Collector's Edition comes with a comprehensive Digital Artbook, Full Digital Soundtrack, and Two New Devious Challenge Maps.
40. The American Dream
Samurai Punk presents The American Dream, a satirical virtual reality trip to a ‘brighter future’ where your everyday needs are solved with guns.
It is the 1950’s and a group of leading gun manufacturers have constructed a vast complex to guide the American Patriot towards a better and richer life.
With Buddy Washington, the talking dog as your guide, you'll get to experience what it is like to live all aspects of your life with guns.
- Fully-voiced single player, narrative-driven campaign with over 20 unique levels
- Journey through the life of an Average American and learn how guns can help you through key moments in life
- Experience immersive, interactive environments ready to meet the business end of your guns
- A host of lovingly crafted firearms including pistols, shotguns, SMGs and tactical sporting rifles
Available for Arcades on SpringboardVR
In our universe, you have to not only reach the finish line , you have to overcome difficult obstacles in a colorful world , held level by level to give an unforgettable experience . This arcade platformer for all hardcore lovers of toys . Simple and addictive time killer with lots of interesting setting in which a lot of different levels. Nice graphics eye accompanying soundtracks gameplay and online rankings.
• Realistic physics
• Multiple Worlds and levels are not similar to each other
• Unique obstacles in each world
• Amazing maximum difficulty of the game (there is a choice of difficulty levels)
42. Hyper Jam
Hyper Jam is a neon-soaked bloodbath for 2-4 players with a focus on satisfying combat and replayability.
With a hard hitting combination of lethal weapons, stackable powerups (perks), furious combat and a killer synthwave soundtrack by Dance With The Dead and Vulta, Hyper Jam is a local multiplayer title that will always have you coming back for more.GameplayHyper Jam features fast-paced multiplayer arena gameplay - annihilate your friends round after round with rocket launchers, crossbows, hammers, katanas and more.
After every round each player chooses a new perk, which stays with them for the rest of the game, stacking and combining with their existing ones to create more powerful effects.Features
- Beautiful and dangerous arenas to play on, ranging from a Miami hotel rooftop to a Neo-Tokyo subway
- A strong selection of 80s inspired characters to play as
- A deadly range of weapons to wreak havoc with, plus laser strikes once you've been eliminated
- A wide pool of unique perks, ensuring no two games are ever the same
- Custom game rules to tweak or spice up the experience (Hammers only anyone?)
43. Out of Ammo
Out of Ammo is an intense virtual reality strategy game for the HTC Vive that puts you in the commander's seat against wave after wave of soldiers. Built exclusively for room-scale to make use of motion tracking, the game allows you to move around the battlefield to build defenses and issue orders. You can even directly possess your units to directly engage the enemy making use of cover and preparing your magazines carefully so you don't.... run out of ammo!Key Features
- Eight unique freeplay environments to try your skill on
- Two specialist mission modes
- Cooperative Multiplayer in freeplay for up to four players
- Construct defenses such as sandbags and watchtowers
- Issue orders to your soldiers
- Five different kinds of units each with special abilities
- Possess any units directly to control their engagement
- Call in artillery, airstrikes, and sniper targets
- Fixed Machine guns, Grenades, flares, and more
Important: Requires room-scale. You must have an HTC Vive or an Oculus with Touch Controllers.
Out of Ammo has been designed exclusively around room-scale. Possessing your units allows you to utilize the full capability and power of the positional tracking; take cover behind sandbags, lean over a tower railing, or duck behind your sandbags and grab a grenade to throw as a last resort! Full physics applied to game objects further enhances your experience allowing you to position your magazines in the space around you ready for when you need to reload.Unit Types
- Rifleman - Thirty round fully-automatic rifle with manual magazine reload
- Sniper - Semi-automatic bolt action long distance rifle with scope
- Rocketeer - Single-shot re-loadable rocket-propelled grenade launcher
- Medic - Heals troops but can shoot with a pistol when controlled
- Engineer - Constructs and repairs fortifications, can shoot with a pump-action shotgun when controlled
Command the defense of an area in the endless enemy spawning mode that the game released with. You defend an area against a never-ending wave of enemies of all kinds. Includes enemy tanks, snipers, and even enemy mortar teams who shell your base.
Played entirely in first person you are a sniper providing overwatch for a downed helicopter. Protect the evacuees from your position inside a clock tower. You can teleport around the tower and have multiple weapons to utilize, as well as a UAV providing a view of the battlefield. You succeed once all evacuees make it out alive.
You crash land in hostile terrain. Played entirely in first person you must scavenge for ammo by teleporting around. Use flares and torches to highlight inbound enemies. Survive until rescue arrives!Environments
A small base perched in a clearing at the bottom of a valley. Backed by a river the location offers good cover from the rear. All the facilities are centrally located making it reasonably easy for the talented commander to defend.
A very tight open space in the city serves as a base for local operations. You won't have much warning for the enemies approach, but they will also have fewer routes in to your location. Additionally, the high-rise buildings that surround you offer excellent over-watch for enemy snipers. Beware of their red IR beams that indicate they are sighting your troops!
Out in the open fields of the desert you have excellent vision of enemy incoming from all directions. However, if you can see them they can see you. Here you can, and often will, be attacked from all directions. Choose your defensive locations carefully and be prepared to recommit forces quickly in order to maintain this position. A real challenge for any commander.
Set high in the mountains at twilight, battle against an enemy in difficult conditions. Visibility is hard due to the falling light and your vision of enemies is hampered by the nearby forest. Some lights exist in the compound and your soldiers have set fires nearby the camp to try and help highlight incoming enemy.
A wide area in a key harbor need defense against the enemy. You have a huge area in which to build your base, but sight lines up to your perimeter are tight. Beware of enemy snipers from across the water. An excellent environment for those with large play areas, but still enjoyable for those with not much room.
Situated high on a beach-head, defend your well fortified base from the onslaught of enemy arriving by boat. Beware also of enemy special forces flanking you on land or taking sniping positions above. You have two pillboxes on the beach you can station soldiers in to help curb the frantic pace of beach assault!
Is the truth really out there? You won't have time to know while you're fighting enemies from nearly every direction surrounded by radio telescopes! Your base location is backed into a wall so at least one direction of attack is safe... or is it?
44. Big Drunk Satanic Massacre
Big Drunk Satanic Massacre is basically a shooter with strong RPG elements.
Not that rocket propelled gun though. The game itself takes place in Hell where the main hero, Lou, is to find a booze and rescue most hot Mistress from the clutches of a fat clown.The game consists of four levels / chapters representing different areas of Hell, such as the hellish Big Wack fastfood cafe, Skeletons Slums and the Red Lights District. The idea behind those sub levels is to kill specific Boss. Each Boss represent unique multi stage fight and it is pretty challenging.
The player has to choose between six weapons and one magical ability. The main feature of the game is that Lou is healed by booze. The more he drinks the more his blood alcohol level increases, which is sorta good fot him. As a result there may be either negative or positive effects.
Ever wondered what it's like to be Satan's son? Nothing special... Unleashed lust, chronic alcoholism and reckless shooting - the usual routine.
Save Hell! Wait... What? Yup, that's right - Hell! It's not the place it used to be - Hell's been possessed. Possessed by the most vile dark hideous evil the world has known - people. They've turned your precious homeland into a madhouse, and only you can stop them!
What's in it for you? Spectacular locations, battles with epic bosses and a nice mixture of pain and nonsense.
Choose the right side of evil and rescue your "princess" - the most badass dare-deviless Hell has ever seen.
45. Sector Six
Sector Six is under attack, the Machines, massive automatic spaceships are destroying everything! No weapon can stop the Machines, the only hope is the Elder Mechanism, an ancient device of the mighty Almadi civilization, who colonized Sector Six a long time ago.
You take the role of the Negati Armada's best fighter, who, due to a dramatic chain of events receives the Elder Mechanism. Go on an epic journey across the mysterious Sector, develop your spaceship, activate the Elder Mechanism and defeat the Machines, before it's too late!
Battle intelligent machines and salvage their remains for your ship!
Sector Six is an elegant and innovative Sci-Fi RPG/Shoot 'em Up hybrid.
The core feature of Sector Six is the unique spaceship building from randomly generated parts, which can be obtained by destroying enemies - the minions of the Machines.
Other key features are:
- Story driven missions including cutscenes and dialog
- Unique silhouette art style
- Complex combat system
- Deep character customization
- Millions of randomly generated items
Categories in common with Sector Six: Indie
Solo is an introspective puzzler set on a gorgeous and surreal archipelago. Reflect on your loving relationships by exploring contemplative, dream-like islands.
Solo is a game about love. About love as fuel, the force that drives us.
It is a universal feeling, but each of us experiences it in a different way. Individually, it holds different meanings depending on a variety of factors such as culture, gender, sexuality or traumas. That's why Solo will explore this theme in an introspective way, to have the players identify and reflect on their own experiences.
- Reflect on love’s place in your life with a personal and introspective branching narrative.
- Combine blocks with different properties offering multiple solutions for most puzzles.
- Contemplate and explore a living world: take photos of the charming, colorful islands amidst tranquil tunes or play the guitar for cute creatures.
The world is divided into archipelagos, and each archipelago is formed by small islands. Each island represents a unique puzzle the sailor will have to solve before getting to the Sleeping Totems and awakening them to answer a question about love and relationships.
Using boxes, each with different properties and behaviors, the sailors can build their own paths to the Sleeping Totems on each island.
As love does, most puzzles have no unique solution.
Nature and contemplation are also a huge part of Solo: pull out your camera and capture the moment, play the guitar, feed the animals or just sit on a bench and think.
Solo was successfully funded on Fig by 543 backers who could both pledge and invest during the Fig campaign.
Klang is an innovative take on traditional rhythm games that pushes the genre beyond pressing buttons to tempo into a world of fast-paced exploration, platforming and combat.
In Klang, players assume the role of a tuneblade-wielding, elite rave warrior on a quest to free himself from the shackles of Soundlord Sonus. Become one with the music as you battle your way through increasingly challenging levels, timing every action and attack to audio visual cues.
Set to the music of legendary EDM composer, bLiNd, Klang is an adrenaline rush sure to challenge even the most skilled of multitaskers.
- Fast and euphoric rhythm-based gameplay
- Beautiful neon aesthetic
- Original soundtrack by the illustrious EDM composer, bLiNd
- 2 to 4 hours of playtime, plus an unlockable Nightcore difficulty mode to separate the truly hardcore from the casuals
- Play with a keyboard, Xbox 360, Xbox One or PS4 controller
Gorescript is a classic first person shooter game, inspired by the great old classic FPS games that defined the genre. Fight your way through 18 handcrafted levels of frantic action paced gameplay, from easy to hardcore levels of difficulty.Features:
- 18 hand crafted levels (2.5D)
- Levels can be finished with or without jumps (Jumps available only when you find the Anti-Grav Boots)
- 6 weapons (5 ranged, 1 melee)
- 5 difficulty levels, Permadeath and Blackout modes
- Global leaderboard rankings according to your total performance
- Secrets are not optional but necessary to upgrade your armory
Do you have what it takes to beat the game? Give a shot to our free demo that you can find on our website. Gorescript was created by a single person in a custom game engine built from scratch as an ode to the great old first person shooters with an emphasis on frantic paced action gameplay.
49. Dragon City
You are Soldier #332461, the only surviving member of The Resistance. After a nuclear apocalypse Dragon City is the last standing modern metropolitan area which has now been captured by the Mutant Army. The protecting dragons of the city have been neutralized and can no longer resist the tyrannical rule of the mutants. The former citizens of Dragon City that survived nuclear devastation have been turned into mutant alcoholic slaves that attack all non-mutants. it appears mankind has ruined its planet and nearly eradicated its own species but nothing is as simple as it seems!
You begin your journey inside your fallen bunker and have to collect weapons. You then must fight off the mutants as well as there slaves. If you survive you're in for a treat!
50. Boogeyman 2
[You do not need to have played the first game to play number 2. They both have their separate stories.]DescriptionAwoken in the night by your doll. Speaking as if it possesses a mind of its own. The doll warns you of a monster that has come to take you away. Grab your flashlight and find the Boogeyman before he finds you!Gameplay
• Learn the Boogeymans hiding places. Watch them carefully.
• Lights will be broken one by one making it darker each night.
• Batteries will only last so long. Conserve as much power or risk trying to charge them up.
• Weather will change each night, affecting the way you play. Rain will drown out noise, lightening will give you quick glimpses of the room in full light, snow blizzards will make it impossible to hear much at all.VR Support (Oculus Rift)The game supports full VR running at 90fps using the Oculus rift CV1 with minimum specs (GTX 970).