The best games like Way to Go! are:
- arrow_rightCastle Crashers
- arrow_rightDay of the Tentacle Remastered
- arrow_rightHELL YEAH! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
- arrow_rightPit People
- arrow_rightGenital Jousting
- arrow_rightIron Snout
- arrow_rightSam & Max Hit the Road
100 Best Games Like Way to Go!:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (11)
- PlayStation 4 (12)
- iOS (64)
- Android (40)
- macOS (51)
- Linux (19)
- Nintendo Switch (12)
- Nintendo 3DS (4)
- Nintendo DS (7)
- Nintendo DSi (1)
- Xbox 360 (10)
- PlayStation 3 (10)
- PlayStation 2 (3)
- PlayStation (3)
- PS Vita (7)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (7)
- Wii (13)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (2)
- NES (5)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (3)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (3)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (3)
- SEGA Master System (2)
- Jaguar (1)
- Game Gear (1)
- Neo Geo (1)
- Web (2)
1. Castle Crashers
Castle Crashers is 2D beat-em-up game with role-playing elements developed by Behemoth. It was initially released in 2008 via Xbox Live Arcade with following ports for PS3, Windows, and macOS. In 2015 it was remastered as Castle Crashers Remastered and was released for Xbox One.
You play as a knight sent by the king to defeat an evil wizard who stole the king’s daughters and captured and mystical gem. The gameplay is very reminiscent of older side-scrolling beat-em-up titles. It can be summarized as a player has to defeat waves of enemies in different locations using his weapons and magical abilities. However, it also incorporates some role-playing elements such as acquiring gaining new levels which allow a player to enhance his stats and acquire new moves. One of the gameplay’s focal points is cooperative multiplayer with the support for up to 4 players which is available both locally and online.
The game shares significant Behemoth hand-drawn visual style which was used before in Alien Hominid and would be later used in studio’s BattleBlock Theater and Pit People.
Battlerite is another contender in the DotA field, but also a spiritual successor to Stunlock Studios' previous game, Bloodline Champions. It is set in a colorful fantasy world, which we see from the top-down view, and is all about gladiatorial arena combat. The battles take place in one of the five areas, each with its distinct visual themes, such as jungle or lava. Each map is centered around the Middle Orb that can be destroyed to gain additional power and will respawn over the course of the game. Matches are divided into rounds and, to win a match, a team has to score three round victories. Each round has a two-minute time limit, so as to push players toward a fast-paced gameplay. When the time expires, a "battle royale" mechanic sets in, shrinking the game area to force the players to meet at the center of the map and fight.
There are more than 20 characters, or "champions" to choose from, and the roster continues to grow. Those champions include magicians, warriors and everything in between. Each champion has his or her unique set of nine skills. Timing is important when using characters' abilities, as a low-level skill used at the right time can deal more damage than a mistimed high-level spell.
Categories in common with Battlerite: Action
3. Day of the Tentacle Remastered
Day of the Tentacle Remastered - the classic two-dimensional quest, the continuation of the first game Maniac Mansion, where the Purple Tentacle burst out of the laboratory of the crazy Dr Fred Edison. It was initially released 25 years ago by Lucas Arts and Tim Shaffer. The player controls in-game characters by clicking on objects in the game world with the mouse.
The game begins three years after the first part, the Purple Tentacle drinks toxic water from the sewage. It becomes smarter and gains arms. Dr Edison again must save the world and stop the tentacle calamity.
One of the main mechanics of the game is time travel: at the very beginning of the game, the protagonists are separated because of a faulty time machine. Players solve riddles, search for necessary items and try to stop the Purple Tentacle - the result of an unsuccessful scientific experiment.
The remastered version includes visually reworked game locations, an original soundtrack and an indescribable atmosphere of craziness.
4. HELL YEAH! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Skeletonized rabbit Ash lives in Hell, he's a prince of that place. Ash is busy recovering his hellish reputation - killing everyone in Hell, who saw his photo with a rubber duckling in the bath. Apparently, among the princes of Hell to play with the duckling is not common. Each monster, killed by Ash, opens the way to the next - totally Ash has to kill a hundred monsters.
Ash is chasing monsters in several spaces that have their own design. Among them there is a cave, a laboratory, a spaceship with a team of talking animals and a casino.
The game is good for its mood - ironic and humorous, which is maintained throughout the game and is always surprised by an abundance of jokes and fancies. The game is full of surprises. Unexpected ways of murder, stylish crazy monsters, excellent finds for the hero. There is always something going on in the game - and not only with the hero. On the whole space of the screen, the world lives and turns into something previously unprecedented and exciting.
5. Pit People
Master Your Destiny in this Strategic Game of Positioning
A full cast of tragically unique heroes will rise together from the Pit. Master your destiny as you plot their course of action across an apocalyptic wonderland!
In our fast-paced, turn-based, co-op adventure you'll quest and explore, find awesome loot, customize your fighters, and recruit strange species. Rally your troops and steel your wits if you hope to survive a hostile world filled with sinister robots, deadly vampires and brutally adorable cupcake people!Highlights: Single Player Mode
2 Player Co-op (local & online)
Local 2v2 Arena
4 Players For 2v2 In the Pit (online)
“Guidance” from a mysterious and power-hungry narrator (voiced by Will Stamper, "BattleBlock Theater")
Signature Behemoth art style & humor
6. Genital Jousting
Genital Jousting is an online and local multiplayer party game about flaccid penises and wiggly anuses for up to eight players at once. Players control a detached penis complete with testicles and an anus. Multiple game modes provide a stimulating orgy of objectives: penetrate and be penetrated as fast as possible or compete in absurd, silly and sexually suggestive games and challenges.
If this is something that makes you uncomfortable or sounds unappealing, please do not purchase or play Genital Jousting, or even continue reading.
Online and Local Multiplayer for Eight: Genital Jousting is more fun with friends and can satisfy up to eight players at once! Find a few willing partners, cuddle up on the couch, and share controllers or go online to joust with anonymous players from all over the world.
Traditional and Party Modes: Dabble in the throbbingly fast-paced Traditional Mode or jostle your way through some stiff competition in Party Mode including challenges like Double Delight, Obstacle Intercourse, and Weiner Round Up.
Customize Your Member: Genitals come in all shapes and sizes so pick your favorite color and decorate it with the most appealing outfit to customize a penis you can really get behind!
7. Iron Snout
Iron Snout is fast, colorful and brutal button-mash fighting game in which you will be helping a piglet fight for its life against hordes of wolves.
- engage in fast-paced and bacon-flavored combat
- use movie-like combo moves to fight hilarious (but dangerous) enemies
- use enemy body parts and weapons to aid your battle
- go crazy with hyper-responsive controls
- unlock tons of Steam achievements
- battle your friends and enemies in Steam leaderboards
Hey, I'm SnoutUp and I'm solo hobbyist game developer from Lithuania. I like making little action-packed and pig-based games, but I'm very bad at introductions. Iron Snout is my first Steam release, but you can find a couple of my other games scattered around mobile marketplaces and itch.io. If you'll have time to do that let me know what you think about my games via tweet or email! Hope to see you soon!Special thanksStore art: Steffen Wittig
Background music: weirdnoises
8. Sam & Max Hit the Road
Grab your nightstick, squeal like a siren, and Hit the Road with Sam & Max, Freelance Police, as they attempt to crack their toughest case. Sam (a canine shamus) and Max (a hyperkinetic rabbity thing) are hot on the trail of a runaway carnival bigfoot across America’s quirky underbelly in this deranged animated adventure!
Solving this case is up to you! You direct the actions of Sam & Max, tearing down the road with mayhem on their minds and Corn Duds™ on their breath, on a peril-fraught mission to make the world safe for Sasquatches and sentient mammals everywhere!
Based on Steve Purcell's unconventional cult comic books, Sam & Max will take you on an irreverent road trip adventure that will put hair on your back. Collide with tacky tourist traps and intimidate their bizarre denizens.
Help our frightening, furry flatfoots find the fugitive freak! Do it now!
• Enjoy edgy animation and twisted humor!
• Endless hours of fun playing mini-games like Wak-A-Rat and CarBomb!
• Indulge in gratuitous antisocial behavior!
• Roadside attractions your parents refused to stop at!
• This game is powered by ScummVM.
Categories in common with Sam & Max Hit the Road: Adventure
9. So Many Me
So Many Me combines puzzle-solving platform gameplay and the careful resource management of classic games like Lemmings!
You play as an unassuming green blob named Filo, who has an incredible ability: to control his many, many clones -- referred to as the “ME”. These clones possess all sorts of fun abilities that can be used to solve puzzles throughout the game. As you progress further through Filo’s adventure, you will find a variety of new types of clones. Understanding and harnessing their unique powers are key to your success.
Filo’s myriad of adventures take him to a whimsical universe. It features a colorful art genre filled with adorable characters in their world’s mysterious environment.
- Honorable Mentions, Main Competition – IGF China
- IndieCade E3 Showcase – IndieCade
- Unity Showcase – GDC, China Joy, Tokyo Game Show, Korea Games Conference & G Star Global Game Exhibition
- Discover new transformational abilities as you progress through each chapter. Learning to master these forms and using them in sequence, is key to solving the game’s many puzzles.
- Filo’s endless adventures take you to a wondrous world of color filled with delightfully, intriguing characters.
- Ride massive and powerful creatures. Utilize their unusual abilities to solve special puzzles and to smash through pesky obstacles on your way to the goal!
- Boss monsters, each with their own distinct characteristics, will try to eliminate you. Challenge and overcome them.
- Earn your rewards when you have solved the puzzles! Dozens of adorable costumes, ancient artifacts, and bonus levels are waiting for you!
10. Tokyo 42
Tokyo 42 is a hyper-stylish isometric open-world shooter. Framed for a murder you didn't commit, you'll delve into a world of assassins, deadly corporate intrigue and...tactical cats.
Spin the camera to see every angle of this beautifully hand-crafted micro Tokyo, as you discover a huge range of weapons, secrets and stories.
Skilful shooting, bullet physics, sneaky stealth and crowd simulation all play a role in this ultra-colourful kinetic frenzy.
A single player open-world story mode and a host of multiplayer modes await in this unique and critically acclaimed action masterpiece.
"Stunning...looks like Monument Valley and plays like Grand Theft Auto set in the world of Blade Runner" (Vice)
"Gorgeous...Tokyo 42 is shaping up to be something pretty special" (Kotaku)
11. Golden Axe (1989)
Golden Axe (ゴールデンアックス, Gooruden Akkusu) is a side-scrolling, beat 'em up, hack and slash arcade video game released in 1989 by Sega for the System 16-B arcade hardware. It is the first game in the Golden Axe series.
Makoto Uchida was the lead designer of the game, and also was responsible for the creation of Altered Beast. The game was ported to the Sega Genesis and Master System consoles, among many other systems.
Categories in common with Golden Axe (1989):
12. AdVenture Communist
Welcome friend, to AdVenture Communist! The world’s fairest communism simulator!
Grow your modest potato farm into a spudding colony, then expand your industries across the brother land! Invest shocking amounts of resources into elite factories and science experiments to increase your production!
Communism never sleeps and neither will your progress, as your workers will go the extra mile to fuel your industries 24/7. It’s so simple, even a Capitalist could do it!
It’s time to show the ruling class what you’re made of. Start your farm to factory adventure today - Only in AdVenture Communist!
Peace, Land, and Potatoes!
13. Mushroom Wars
PLEASE WELCOME FREE MULTPLAYER UPDATE!
You are to become a General of the Mushroom Army. As a fearless commander and skillful strategist, your role is to battle opposing tribes, capture and hold settlements, defensive towers, and armories, to increase the size of your Mushroom forces and conquer the battlefield!
Mushroom Wars, originally released for PlayStation 3, was named one of PSN’s top 25 games and became critically acclaimed all around the world. The intuitive controls merge seamlessly with its challenging gameplay, providing a unique introduction to the real-time strategy genre. While easy to pick-up for beginners, Mushroom Wars features enough gameplay depth and strategy to inspire the most experienced players.
This friendly-looking RTS can scratch your strategy itch!
Complete a fascinating Campaign, jump into Skirmish mode to play single battles against up to three computer-controlled opponents, or challenge other players in Multiplayer battles!
- Varying multiplayer modes: king of the hill, domination, capture
- Up to four players and 4000 units in a battle simultaneously
- Maximum action in five-minute matches
- Strategic resource management: Mushroom hordes perform both as fighting units and an important consumable resource for upgrades.
- Skill-based gameplay with fair competition
14. Bloons TD 5
Five-star tower defense with unrivaled depth and replayability.
The Bloons are back in full HD glory and this time they mean business! Build awesome towers, choose your favorite upgrades, hire cool new Special Agents, and pop every last invading Bloon in the best ever version of the most popular tower defense series in history.
Featuring an all New Tower and Special Agent, glorious HD graphics, original Tracks and Special Missions, a whole new tier of Specialty Building upgrades, and a never-before-seen Monkey Lab to upgrade your towers, Bloons TD 5 delivers hours of fun and challenging play to fans and new players alike.
“Nations need to brace themselves for a complete loss of productivity”
- Jayisgames, 4.7/5.0
More Awesomer New Features:
- Cool new towers – Heli Pilot, Bloonchipper, Engineer
- Exclusive new Special Agent – Radadactyl
- All new Monkey Lab – researches unique abilities and tower upgrades
- Specialty Building Tier 4 Upgrades
- Exclusive tracks
Hours and Hours of Awesome Gameplay:
- 21 powerful towers with Activated Abilities and 2 upgrade paths
- 10 Special Agents
- 40+ Tracks (plus their Reverse versions!)
- 10 Special Missions
- 250+ Random Missions
- New Bloon enemies - tougher Camos, Regrower Bloons, and the fearsome ZOMG
- 50+ Steam Achievements
- Steam Cloud Support
- 3 different game modes
- Freeplay mode after mastering a track
- 3 difficulty settings and family-friendly theme so anyone can play
And that's just the beginning - heaps of planned updates will keep Bloons TD 5 HD fresh, fun, and challenging for many months to come. Now it's time to pop some Bloons!
Remember to save to the Steam Cloud after each victory to save your progress.
15. Doodle God Blitz
Starting with the basic elements of earth, wind, fire and air players can build a world filled with locomotives, Dragons, skyscrapers, Aliens and more. In Planet mode players will discover a challenging new way to develop the universe of their dreams.
As you create elements watch the world come to life as new combinations create new elements, life-forms and objects that propagate the planet's surface. But beware with great power comes great responsibility. Players need to be aware of unintended consequences like a zombie plague and other catastrophes! Test your divine knowledge and challenge your friends online with the new Tournament mode. Each time players successfully create a new item they’ll be rewarded with wit and wisdom from some of the greatest philosophers and comedians of all time. Unleash your inner god with Doodle God™ for Steam!
16. Toybox Turbos
Fire up the fun as Codemasters reboots the classic table top racing experience in Toybox Turbos – now updated to support the Oculus Rift Development Kit 2 (DK2) virtual reality headset for incredible immersion!
Collect and customize 35 vehicles in this pick-up-and-play arcade racer. Take on 18 obstacle and short-cut filled circuits built for chaotic, combative competition – speed past spilt sticky jam on the kitchen table, dodge flaming Bunsen burners as you take your opponents back to school and dodge the runaway train as you race around a railway set!
Stay on track by using a range of awesome and ridiculous power-ups to send your rivals into a spin, including mines, machine guns and, of course, giant car-mounted hammers.
Master six game modes in the single-player game, then turn friends into foes in manic four player multiplayer - local, online or with a mix - perfect for those one-more-go gaming session that race into the night!
Toybox Turbos – the top-down racing game bursting with miniaturized mayhem, featuring dinosaurs, combine harvesters, golf-buggies and so MUCH more!
17. Small World 2
Based on the phenomenally successful Small World fantasy board game with over 500,000 copies sold! Take control of insanely fun fantasy race & special power combos, such as Berserk Halflings, Triton Merchants, Alchemist Ratmen and Dragon-master Amazons, to grab all the land you can in a world that is just too small to share with your opponents!
A host of new features await you in this colossal update:
- 2, 3, 4 and 5 player maps to conquer
- Play with friends on iPad, Android, Kindle Fire (2nd gen) and of course Windows, OSX, Linux and SteamOS
- Play Online games in real-time or turn-by-turn, with friends & strangers from the world over; and Local games over Wifi
- Play Solo against up to 4 built-in AI; Pass’n Play with up to 5 live opponents on a single device
- 20 new races & special powers to master through in-app purchases of Cursed!, Grand Dames and brand new to digital Be Not Afraid…
- Online, Solo & Face to Face scores with daily, weekly and forever rankings
- Comprehensive Small World Encyclopedia detailing all rules, races, special powers, icons & more!
- Extensive Days of Wonder Online Buddies integration
- Brand new musical score, sound effects, graphics and animations
- Video Tutorial by Master Glandulf himself
18. Regency Solitaire
Experience the romance of Regency England in this sumptuous solitaire game. Help Bella take charge of her destiny and create the ballroom of her dreams.
Play your cards right as you tour historic locations, from stately homes and lavish gardens to the fashionable towns of London, Brighton and Bath. Decorate the family ballroom to unlock gameplay features and improve Bella’s chances of finding true love!
Avoid the clutches of the odious Mr. Bleakley, and reclaim a lost fortune. Cupid’s arrow can’t fail to find his target - in Regency Solitaire, love is always just around the corner.
- Smooth, satisfying solitaire gameplay.
- Makeover Bella's ballroom and costume.
- Sumptuous art and romantic storyline.
- 180 unique levels spread over 20 chapters.
- Unlock 31 exciting gameplay upgrades.
- Normal and Hard modes.
- Specially-composed, classical music.
- Can set backgrounds as Desktop Wallpaper (PC only.)
More Glowing Reviews:
- "It's a really nice game. Expertly made, wonderful art, animation, and well-written characters."
- PC Gamer: http://www.pcgamer.com/pc-solitaire-games/
- "I started it thinking it would just be a bit of throwaway fun. I’ve now played it more than StarCraft 2."
- Kotaku: http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2015/12/18/23-games-you-might-have-missed-in-2015
- "A hypnotic plaything which takes the pastime of patience in a radically different direction."
- Eurogamer: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-12-22-unsung-games-of-2015-regency-solitaire
- "Playing Regency Solitaire for 26 hours was an honour and a delight."
- Giant Bomb/Felix Kramer: http://www.giantbomb.com/articles/felix-kramers-top-10-games-of-2015/1100-5346/
- "I love every minute, every second, every word of this game."
- Wardfire (youtuber): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPKaWY6CQdE
- "I am so in love with this little game, I find that no superlatives will do."
- Jenn Frank (The Frisky): http://www.thefrisky.com/2015-06-12/regency-solitaire-is-this-years-casual-gaming-addiction/
- "Regency Solitaire, with its attention to detail in story, gameplay, and artistry, stands as an example of how a standard game can be reinvented with creativity"
- Game Rant (4.5/5): http://gamerant.com/regency-solitaire-reviews-229/
- "Regency Solitaire is as beautiful, clean, and elegant as the time period it represents."
- jayisgames (4.2/5): http://jayisgames.com/review/regency-solitaire.php
- "It had me hooked from start to finish and is definitely one of the most addictive examples of the genre"
- GameRamble (8.3/10): http://gameramble.com/Regency-Solitaire-PC-Review
- "A wonderfully addicting, deceptively simple solitaire game. Get it!"
- Nerdy But Flirty (A): http://nerdybutflirty.com/2015/06/09/review-regency-solitaire-win-a-hand-by-playing-hands/
- "The next eleven hours of my life were a blur."
- Smart Bitches Trashy Books (A-): http://smartbitchestrashybooks.com/reviews/game-review-regency-solitaire/
- "Regency Solitaire is one of this year's most surprising games."
- DefunctGames (B+): http://www.defunctgames.com/courant/896/regency-solitaire
- "Regency Solitaire is a fantastic game in an underappreciated genre."
- Gamestyle (8/10): http://gamestyle.com/review/regency-solitaire-review/
- "The game is wonderfully endearing and I think a lot of people will be surprised if they give it a chance."
- Indie Games: http://indiegames.com/2015/07/a_debutantes_hand_regency_soli.html
- "Challenging, relaxing and satisfying in equal measure, the game managed to keep my attention for long periods of time"
- Go Play That: http://www.goplaythat.com/article/regency-solitaire
- "Regency Solitaire manages to engage the player while using game mechanics that are easy to pick up, but can require a lot of strategy to master."
- Infinite Indie: http://infiniteindie.com/81115/regency-solitaire-card-game-all-decked-out
- "This is a game that you could play and enjoy even if you have no interest in the historical period or the story."
- Emily Short: https://emshort.wordpress.com/2015/09/23/regency-love-tea-for-three-studios-marrying-mr-darcy/
- "The solitaire genre might be quite traditional in nature, but it’s far from old fashioned under the watchful eye of Grey Alien Games."
- Remeshed: http://remeshed.com/2015/regency-solitaire-took-casual-gamers-storm/
Categories in common with Regency Solitaire: Casual
19. My Coloring Book: Animals
You do not need to have a piece of paper and bright felt-tip pens anymore - just run "My Coloring Book: Animals" and dive into the virtual world of coloring magic! We are sure the young artists will appreciate this virtual coloring game.Features:
- Simple operation
- Bright, colorful visuals
- Clean interface
The goal of the player is to paint over elements of the drawings to their tastes. In order to help the children, we placed hints representing the right colors in the form of a small painted silhouette. Do not let this feature to limit your imagination though, as the virtual marker allows you to perform miracles! Coloring books for children helps them to observe and learn all about the world around them, introducing them to all the varieties of colors, shades, shapes of objects and their magnitudes. Coloring the pictures will make sure both you and your children will have fun while educating them on the way.
20. Cat on a Diet
Soft, fluffy, and a little on the chunky side — the podgy pussycat Dr. Meow can’t stop munching on delicious cookies and needs your help getting his greedy little paws on more! While his owner sleeps, steal away into the kitchen and help tumble this tubby tabby cat into the prized cookie jar.
Get stuck in!
Swipe and prod to claw away at wooden blocks, unscrew bolts, control powerful magnets and explode highly volatile uranium – anything to reach those cookies!
The hand that feeds?
What are the owners hiding from you? Find out as this pot-bellied kitty’s journey for sweet treats takes him up into the attic and down into the secret laboratory.
Munch all the snacks in each level and spend them on new power-ups, hats, masks and even more cookie-heisting helpers.
- witness the shenanigans of Dr. Meow in a Physics Puzzler for all ages
- visit 4 game worlds (Dr. Meows Home, Spooky Attic, Mysterious Laboratory and visit the middle ages!)
- Over 100 challenging levels to complete
- two diverse game modes
- Collect over 50 fabulous cat costumes
- Use fun tools and inventive methods to reach the cookie jar!
21. The Wonderful End of the World
You can't save the whole world. It's going to be eaten by a mythological demon with the head of a fish. But as a puppet that absorbs all it touches, you can try to rescue as much of Earth's greatness as you can before the end arrives.
In the beginning, you roam the Earth, capable of absorbing only the tiniest of objects. A glass marble you collect becomes your head, and a pair of jellybeans becomes your hands. Small creatures overwhelm you, with rats kicking you around and golden retrievers threatening to stomp you to pieces. But with every object you collect, your puppet self grows larger. Eventually, you'll become a towering behemoth with fire engines for arms and the ability to absorb entire buildings.
The Wonderful End of the World takes you through 12 unique locations, with over a thousand treasures to gather before the end comes. Steal some sweets from the candy store, where gummi fish swim in a blueberry river; visit a surrealist library to find that the words have literally leapt out of their books; and explore the Megalopolis, where you'll watch a lively end-of-the-world parade and then gobble it up before making your way to grab the tallest skyscraper ever built.
- 10 achievements for exploring and unlocking secret areas of the game
- 12 unique locations to explore
- 3 gameplay modes: Timed, Timeless, and Exploration
- 16 bouncy music tracks keep the action rocking. Or bopping.
22. Fieldrunners 2
Get ready to DEFEND THE WORLD! The biggest sequel in tower defense history is finally here: Fieldrunners 2 has arrived! From Subatomic Studios, creators of the award winning classic strategy game comes an all new adventure that was years in the making. Build epic mazes out of powerful weapons to defend the world from the invading fieldrunners!
The fieldrunners are back! With legions of soldiers and a gaggle of new tricks, they’re ready to conquer the globe. Or so they think! Our top scientists at SubaLabs have built a bleeding-edge arsenal of devastating weapons for any heroes willing to stop these dastardly invaders. Help your people by taking action - DEFEND THE WORLD!
Strategic-Action-Puzzle-Defense has never been this fun and addicting! Defend your world from the invasion by building winding paths out of imaginative, new weapons. Call in airstrikes and set explosive traps to hit the enemies where it hurts. Over 20 new levels span the grassiest fields, driest deserts, sparkling cities, and even an infernal volcano lair! Challenge your mind with the exciting new gameplay styles in Puzzle, Sudden Death, and Time Trial levels. Are you ready to stop the fieldrunners once and for all? Join the defense, now!Key Features
- Pint sized invaders seeking revenge!
- A tower that launches bee hives!
- Tons of levels in a 20+ hour campaign!
- Revolutionary AI - each enemy creates a dynamic, realistic path through the battlefield!
- Gorgeous, hand painted, 2D graphics by award winning artists!
- 20 unique, upgradeable weapons!
- Custom loadouts let you pick the perfect weapons for each battle!
- Air strikes, mines, and powerful items so you can strike with the precision of a surgeon!
- Time Trial, Sudden Death, and Puzzle maps bring all new challenges to tower defense!
- Trenches, bridges, and tunnels add new dimensions to gameplay!
- Collect all the Elite enemies to become the ultimate tower defense champion!
- A tower that turns enemies into barnyard animals!
23. Mighty Party
It’s very simple and addictive – one tap to put the fighter onto the battlefield and only 3 MINUTES to win! It can reveal all your tactical skills – define opponent’s weaknesses and play heroes who can absolutely change situation on the battlefield and bring you top place in rankings!
Find dozens of fighters in PvP and enjoyable Journey! Level up them to reveal their new skills and qualities! Combine them with other heroes to gather a legendary PARTY OF CHAMPIONS!
Tile-based & fast-paced innovative battle system. Easy to grasp and extremely tactical!
Infinite squad combinations from dozens of Champions with their own strengths and weaknesses.
Lots of ways to power-up Heroes: level-up them, bind them with others, turn them into GOLD ones!
Captivating PVP (Rankings, Tournaments, Events, Survival, Raids etc.) with great rewards!
Very tactical Campaign with epic story of Heavenly Roads and true hero’s Journey!
Also you can check our other projects. Epiq step-by-step RPG with elements of strategy Forge of Gods and exciting VR-shooter Cargo Cult: Shoot'n'Loot VR.
Panoramik Inc. has been making games since 2005. We specialize in creating different types of games, ranging from casual ones up to mid core.
24. Meteor 60 Seconds!
Meteor 60 seconds! is a simple, fun, comic-like action game that simulates your life if there were a meteor heading towards Earth and you had 60 seconds to live. Do anything you want to do with your last 60 seconds, even if it's illegal! What about planting an apple tree?Story
NASA recently stated that a massive meteorite will collide with Earth soon and that Earth will be destroyed!
Surprisingly, we all only have 60 seconds left to live before the earth is destroyed!
Which means YOU ONLY HAVE 60 SECONDS LEFT TO LIVE!!
What will your choice be...?Features
- Simple, fun side-scrolling action game
- Comic-like story
- Multi Ending
Game by Avocavo
25. Defense Of Greece TD
A game of the genre "Tower Defense".
Colorful graphics, exciting story, captivating gameplay!
Excellent combination of the ancient Greece era, steam powered engines and mechanized robots will keep you interested.
Build powerful tools, plan defense strategy, level up from rookie to general!
Grand battles with swarms of units on every level.
Many tactics and varying levels of difficulty.
Available upgrades and improvements for weapons and artillery.
- Surprising storyline!
- More 60 levels on 4 islands, several levels of difficulty
- Ancient Greek setting in conjunction with the steam powered machines and robots
- 14 enemy types (including infantry, mechanized, air, sea)
- 4 types of combat towers with upgrade possibilities
- 5 types of mechanisms that will affect the performance of your combat towers and can be upgraded
- Exciting quests
- Ability to intervene in the battle using grenades, Tribolo, and lightning
- English, German, French and Russian languages
Rampage is a 1986 arcade game by Bally Midway. Players take control of gigantic monsters trying to survive against onslaughts of military forces. Each round is completed when a particular city is completely reduced to rubble. Warner Bros. currently owns all rights to the property via their purchase of Midway Games.
27. Big Action Mega Fight!
Big Action Mega Fight! is a classic single player beat 'em up/brawler with a modern twist! Hilarious 2D cartoon combat will leave you with your jaw on the floor and your hands full of blisters. Blast your way through levels filled with luscious art and unforgettable enemies. How fast can you SMASH?
Megatropolis is overrun with a new vicious criminal gang, the Clunks. You play as Brick Strongarm, a killer-moustache-sporting, iron-pumping gym aficionado with a penchant for lazy Sundays. But when the Clunks kidnap your best friend Hawk, justice calls. Get out there, rescue your friend, and save the city from crime and corruption!
BAMF! is an homage to classic 90s beat 'em ups like Final Fight, Turtles in Time, Simpsons Arcade and Streets of Rage, where intense cartoon combat meets tight controls and a satisfying difficulty curve.Features
- Punch your way through over 35 stages of non-stop fighting action
- Upgrade your fighter to improve endurance, punching power, and abilities
- Learn ridiculously over-the-top special attacks like Fistnado, Orbital Punch and Poultry Rain
- Enjoy luscious hand-drawn animation and detailed urban environments remastered in high resolution
- Feast your ears on a fully remastered award-winning soundtrack that'll make you wish it was still the 90s
- Get a kick out of full controller and keyboard support
- Unlock Steam achievements
Big Action Mega Fight! is the perfect compliment to your arsenal of action games.Soundtrack
Buy the game's award-winning soundtrack here.Stay In Touch
Keep up to date with everything happening at Double Stallion Games by following us on Twitter or Facebook.
28. Super Toy Cars
Super Toy Cars is a tabletop arcade combat racing game featuring fast and cool looking cars, impressive tracks made of everyday objects and a bunch of power-ups that will let you destroy your opposition. Collect all cars and upgrades to keep up with competition while you progress in career mode or have a quick race either against AI opponents or against friends. You can play up to 4 players locally and up to 8 players online. Go and build your own tracks, share them with friends or play with them in your tracks. Super Toy Cars is big and with lots of options for you to tinkle and play with, but most importantly this game has been carefully crafted to be fun play and fun to race, either alone or with friends.
There are 16 different cars in the game each one with its unique handling model. You can experiment with them and play the ones that best suite your driving style and the different situations you'll find in our 12 tracks. Oh, and maybe you'll want to use different cars depending on which type of event you're playing, because we have 48 events in career mode, but not all of them are races! And if you grow tired of the tracks in the game you can always check what other tracks have the community built or even build your own and share it with our in-game track editor.
- 16 different cars with unique handling models
- 12 different tracks in 4 different locations which can be played in 5 different event types
- Career mode comprising 48 events
- Up to 4 player local multiplayer
- Up to 8 player online multiplayer
- Track editor to build and share your own tracks
We have a roadmap in place for the period the game is going to be in Early Access. We are aiming for a final release date in the first or second week of May. We have roughly 10 weeks to that date and we're planning to do, at least, weekly builds with improvements. We'll be announcing what's new in every build in the announcements section, but anyway here's the planned roadmap:
- March, 3rd: Mostly bugfixing and online improvements. Possibly some improvements in the HUD and menus.
- March, 10th: Improved menus backgrounds, improved HUD, better and more consistent AI accross the game. Achievement icons.
- March, 17th: More effects and particle systems. Bugfixing.
- March, 24th: First batch of vehicle paintjobs.
- April, 7th: Mac version. Second batch of vehicle paintjobs.
- April, 21st: Linux version. All vehicles have, at least, 2 paintjobs available.
- April, 28th: Some easter eggs, and other bonuses. Maybe provide a first alpha of a vehicle editor.
Bear in mind that this list is meant to change and adapt to your suggestions and feedback. Although we can't guarantee we'll implement every detail and suggestion we receive, we'll do our best to react to community feedback and make of Super Toy Cars the best game we can with your help.
29. Sneaky Sneaky
Sneak through the shadows, dash to cover, pick your moment and strike! Unleash your inner thief in this strategic stealth adventure. After the heist of a lifetime, Sneaky, the lovable rogue is ambushed! Plot, shoot, stab, and loot your way across the land to reclaim Sneaky’s twice-stolen treasure.
Sneaky Sneaky offers a mix of stealth and tactical gameplay. Move through the world freely, but watch your step. Getting spotted or initiating combat will trigger turn-based encounters. There is no single solution to the challenges set before you. Experiment and develop your own play style.Key Features
- Level Up! - Gain XP and use it to upgrade your attributes.
- Items! - Find powerful items to help you get the upper hand.
- So many Monsters! - The residents of this world are numerous and dangerous. Each new enemy offers a fresh challenge.
30. Ember Strike
Fast head-to-head fighting like you’ve never seen.
Welcome to Ember Strike. Join the first PVP fighter of its kind! Ember Strike is the perfect mix of speed and action with live, competitive, head-to-head battles. Collect and upgrade a team of unique fighters and strike down your opponents in a totally unique mix of hardcore fighting, mini-games, and puzzle action. Steal moves, throw Strikes, reign destruction on your enemies!
- Super Fast Fighting - The ultimate combination of competition, strategy, and game variety at lighting speed.
- Real time Head-to-Head combat! Experience the thrill of PVP competition 24/7 against real human opponents.
- Collect a team of fighters, each with special powers.
- Attack with a variety of in-match mini-games.
- Travel across different worlds for unique battles and epic boss fights!
- Fighting game tactics meet explosive powers! Gain board control to charge attacks. Steal and block moves, and use high-powered mini-games on a shared battlefield.
- Features both singleplayer and multiplayer game modes.
Checkout our official Wiki!
31. Shiny The Firefly
Shiny the Firefly is a challenging platformer, set in an atmospheric , delightful environment . Control Shiny, a brave firefly, on a quest to find his children who have been scattered all over the mysterious garden, following a terrible accident. Master tricky trials and solve demanding puzzles on this odyssey. You’ll need stealth to protect your children from deadly dangers and to fend off nasty enemies. As well as big boss fights, you’ll encounter many dangerous garden dwellers, such as the stubborn mosquitoes, hungry toads, mischievous plants, sneaky wasps and endlessly long centipedes.
This colourful, gorgeous world is a feast for the eye. Thanks to the great animation you’ll know how Shiny’s feeling at every twist and turn- if he is happy, frightened, tired or angry. This will help you to solve even the toughest of challenges. Remember to use Shiny's glow skilfully; only when he is lit up can his children will follow him, but beware, for this makes him easier prey for his enemies…
Direct gamepad controls, Steam Achievements and Trading Cards top off the whole thing - resulting in a great overall package. Can you reunite Shiny with his family?
32. Kick Ass Commandos
Lock and Load! It's time to KickAss and... Well, it's just time to KickAss. Grab your machinegun, flamethrower, rocket launcher and grenades. Assault the enemy base and free commandos to join your team while you destroy everything you see. Make your way through enemy bunkers to rescue your comrades, and kill everyone else you encounter!
- KickAss Action
- Weather Forecast: Bullet Storm with Hail of Grenades
- Explosions. Big, Big Explosions.
- Did we mention the Explosions?
- Grenades, Flamethrowers, Machineguns, Rocket Launchers
Colonel Stone is the leader of the KickAss Commandos. He is tough as nails and takes no crap from anyone. If you want to be a KickAss Commando under his command, you personally owe him 100 pairs of boots taken from the bodies of 100 dead enemies!
Lex Lightning - Men want to be him, and women want to be with him. The magic of his mustache simply drives the women crazy, and his prowess on the battlefield makes his enemies shrink like your balls in a winter speedo.
Sgt. Mohawk is by far the strongest commando. He once pulled a broken down tank to the top of the hill to use it as his personal shoulder-mounted rocket launcher.
Corporal Blaze is also known as the “hottest” Commando, but that’s not because of his looks. He’s used his flamethrower to torch enemies across the globe.
Corporal T-Bone is so proud of his chiseled physique that he never wears a shirt, not even on missions in the arctic.
Lieutenant Ginger is the newest officer to join the Commandos. Rumor has it the only way he made it to the Commandos is because his family is connected to the highest levels of the government. He has a lot to prove if he wants to be accepted by the other Commandos.
Delta Ops - If we told you anything about these super secretive, elite forces, we’d have to kill you. So we’ll leave it at that.
Nameless Privates - Don’t bother to get to know them, because they probably won’t last long. Great for clearing minefields, going around dangerous corners, or just about any place bullets might fly.
General Irons is the unquestioned, totalitarian leader of the elite Tiger Division. During battle, he can usually be found sitting up high in a tower or on a wall directing his legion of soldiers and firing rockets into oncoming foes. He has made a blood oath to one day personally kill Colonel Stone with his bare hands!
Major Schwarz was totally incompetent and dropped every weapon he ever held, so they promoted him up the chain of command and gave him a crate of grenades. He’s not accurate, but he’s got butterfingers and grenades in volume.
Before joining the most evil enemy organization on the planet, the Commandant was know as the world’s most deadly assassin. General Irons personally recruited him to head up the Division’s secret operations battalion.
Red Devils usually work in squads of 5 or more basterds. They all wield powerful shotguns to spray waves of deadly bullets at their foes.
Rumor has it the Fire Strykers snort lines of cayenne pepper before charging into battle with flamethrowers, setting fire to everything in their path. Entire cities have been burned to the ground by these faceless, ruthless killers.
Killer Snipers are deadly for miles away. The combination of their next-gen, high powered rifles, along with their genetically modified “eagle eyes” makes them one of the world’s most accurate and efficient killers. Use cover such as trees, trucks, or even nameless privates to get close enough to take them out.
Troopers are plentiful and disposable. These guys are a dime a dozen. Nobody wants to be killed by the standard enemy lackeys, so if you fall to them in battle make sure you eat one of your own grenades so nobody knows!
The Rocket Brothers are the most feared tandem of killers the world has ever seen. These brothers are giants among men and carry rocket launchers that fire 5 rockets at a time. If someone feels the need to have a rocket launcher that big, does it mean they're trying to compensate for something else being too small?
Inside every enemy Tank is a tiny little baddie who wasn’t brave enough to fight like a man, and that just won’t do. It’s your job to pry them open like canned beans and put the smack down.
33. Voodoo Dice
Roll the dice in a mystical world filled with exploration, puzzle-solving, and adventure! Mixing action based and puzzle mechanics in a 3D world, Voodoo Dice is an innovative, challenging puzzler that plays with your mind to lead you to solve puzzles in unique and interesting ways.
Encounter a funny and original universe, with great style and vibe, travel between different maps, defeat your enemies and solve enigmas.
Be prepared to work your roll technique - Voodoo Dice will win you over with its addictive gameplay and countless hours of Voodoo fun!Key Features
60 Levels of Play:
- Travel through 60 levels and hundreds of possible paths to victory
A Living World:
- Defeat enemies and solve enigmas in a funny and original universe with great style and vibe. There are four fascinating, 3-D worlds to explore including Jungle, Castle, Savannah, and Tropical.
Endless Variety of Gameplay:
- Play with dice attributes to solve numerous enigmas
- Unlock 8 new skins as you make your way through countless challenges and reach the top online ranking
- Interact with different parts of the environment to open your path to victory
- Hundreds of possible path each time for only few solutions.
- Four different worlds and atmospheres to explore and to complete, from Jungle to Castle passing by Savannah and Tropical
- HD support with entire 3D rendering.
34. Rogue Wizards
The Council oversees the elam families, aristocrats who are descended from the first humans in Rilfanor, and the banlits, who were originally people born without magical abilities. The Guild has never admitted banlits because of their lack of magical capacity; and they've never admitted women because they believed women were too weak-minded to control such power.
Now, many generations later, the elam magic is weakening, and latent magic talent has reappeared among the banlit population. Many of the elam are in denial, but some of them want to take the radical step of allowing banlits, including women, into the Guild.
In your quest you'll explore randomly generated dungeons, collect treasures, master magic, avoid traps, solve puzzles, and of course cleanse the dungeons of all the evil minions within. Every dungeon is unique, no two locations will ever be the same.
It's not all dungeon-crawl. Feel at home in your very own Wizard Tower where you can enhance and customize the way you play by building a thriving town, brewing your own reagents, crafting or buying your own gear, powering up your magic, and recruiting help.
"A smart blend of town building and dungeon crawling to create one of the most promising RPGs in years" Dave Brevik - CEO Gazillion Entertainment, Creator of Diablo Series, Marvel Heroes
"Spellbind's Rogue Wizards is taking procedural roguelikes in an exciting and thoroughly charming direction" Mike Booth - Game Director at Blizzard Entertainment, Creator and Designer of Nox and Left 4 Dead, Founder of Turtle Rock Studios
"Spellbind is making exactly the kind of game I would make for mobile & desktop. I'm jealous, and I want to play!" Erich Schaefer - President Double Damage Games, Designer Diablo 1 & 2, Torchlight 1 & 2
Every minion has a unique ability with a carefully balanced interplay of strengths and weaknesses.
Six schools of magic each with a complete set of upgradable spells to bring doom upon your enemies.
Discover tons of randomized magic items, providing a nearly unlimited variety of ways to slay your foes.
Randomly generated environments, no two dungeons are alike.
Upgrade vendors around your tower and gain instant access to a bounty of new items and enchantments.
Enchant your items and change the very nature of the magic they harbor inside, breathing new life into your favorites so you can slay more powerful enemies.
Craft materials and items at your cauldron so you always have the right amount of magical essences and potions at your fingertips.
35. Sweet fantasy
Visual novel, ADV, ecchi, yuri, fantasy, 1-2 hours
Young and pretty nymph Pumpkin fell in love with her mistress. Unfortunately it's one-sided love and that is why desperate Pumpkin decides to use charm magic on her.
The heroine will take on adventure through a magical forest inhabited by talking animals, magical creatures in search for the ingredients for a magic love potion.
The story is filled with humor, nice art, and a share of ecchi stuff and also features multiple endings.
36. Farm Frenzy 4
Save grandpa and grandma's farm from foreclosure in the wacky and wonderful Farm Frenzy 4! The Farm Frenzy series of casual sims gets a makeover in this ALL NEW sequel. Choose and dress your character, and then get busy saving the family farm! Buy and care for a variety of animals, collect the goods they produce and then manufacture products for sale in town, keeping a close eye on your bank account and the clock to make sure you balance your resources well. Perform challenging tasks for colorful characters, protect your farm from bears and moles, and earn a trophy on each of the game's 90 levels to unlock dozens of achievements!
As you enjoy the brand new Farm Frenzy game, each click of your mouse will award you the money you need to complete your tasks. You can also look for hidden items to fill your meter faster! What's more, with each trophy you win, you'll earn items you can trade for temporary boosts. But the best new feature: love is in the air! Just introduce the chicken to the pig and see what happens!
Virtual farming has never been more fun than in Farm Frenzy 4, so grab yer overalls, roll up yer sleeves and get ready for an egg-crackin', cow-milking, sheep-shearin' good time!
- • 90 levels
- • Four huge worlds
- • 40 achievements
- • All age’s entertainment
37. D&D Lords of Waterdeep
Wizards of the Coast and Playdek present the award-winning Dungeons & Dragons board game Lords of Waterdeep!
Welcome to Waterdeep, the City of Splendors! A city run by a secret society of masked Lords who rule with shady back-door dealings and unmatched political power. In Lords of Waterdeep players will play as one of these masked Lords and will need to recruit adventurers to go out and complete quests for them. The more quests they complete, the more control and influence they have over the city.
Players can expand the city by purchasing buildings that will open up new opportunities within the city walls. Intrigue cards can be used to help the player and may also either help or hinder their fellow Lords in their quest to become the supreme ruler of Waterdeep!
Lords of Waterdeep is a turn-based strategy game played in 8 rounds and can be played against AI or with up to 5 human players. Players take turns assigning their agents to do their bidding, whether it is to recruit new adventurers to their tavern or purchase a new building for the city. Points and resources are gained by completing quests, playing Intrigue cards, constructing new buildings or having other players utilize the buildings you have constructed. At the end of the 8 rounds bonus points are awarded and the player with the most points at the end wins the game.
• Computer opponents and asynchronous cross platform multiplayer online play
• Options for 2-5 players (6 players with the Undermountain or Scoundrels of Skullport expansions)
• AI Opponents
• Asynchronous or real-time online play (2-5 players)
• Ability to invite Playdek friends to matches
• Public or Private online profile statistics
• Selectable online game clocks
• "Next game" button takes you to your next asynchronous online game
• In-game tutorial
• Rule Book and Card Gallery to review game text and effects
• Options for Music and SFX and animation speed
• Animated backgrounds
• Player ratings system
• Other player's Online status indicator
*AN INTERNET CONNECTION AND PLAYDEK ACCOUNT ARE REQUIRED FOR ONLINE PLAY.*
Per our Terms of Service, you must be 13 years old or older to use the Playdek online games service.
38. City Siege: Faction Island
The ultimate 2D Physics War Game - War just got fun, build your army with tanks, guns, spies, flame tanks and helicopters. Then embark on missions of mass destruction and tactical rescues. Bring peace to faction island by destroying all your enemies!
Your war starts with just a single rifleman, but soon you'll be rolling into battle with tanks, flame throwers and hover crafts. Fight your way through varying missions on Faction Island, all featuring destructable environments and dynamic gameplay watch as buildings fall down crushing your enemies and rewarding you with massive combos. Expand your army with cash earned from completed missions by buying more heavy weaponry or powerful airstrikes to deliver death from above bringing battles to an indiscriminate finale.
Take on timed, solo, stealth and all out warfare missions each requiring a different set of gameplay styles and tactics. Group your units create an army of devastating force as up to five of your troops wreak collective carnage upon the unfortunate enemy. Rockets, bullets, ninja stars and fire are all at your disposal but you'll encounter opposing factions with devastating and insane weaponry of their own. Bombs and bullets alone won't win this war strong tactics and skill will surely prevail.
Enjoy City Siege Factions unique physics engine as each level serves as a destruction sandbox environment once you have successfully completed the mission. Why not take your heavy weapons in to earlier levels and go for all-out destruction or try and beat your best time and highest score. Every time you play a level, your units will level up and you will earn more cash to expand your forces, giving you the edge on later levels.
At the start of each level you can choose up to 5 units to deploy, you can switch between deployed units at will and can evacuate them and deploy other units from your reserves, allowing you to play each level your own way. Develop your strategy and take full control of Faction Island.Features
Using the power of physics, every level features destructible scenery and buildings. Set areas on fire, call in air-strikes and generally having fun blowing stuff up - but don't forget there are some real mission objectives to achieve, maybe stealth is the best option from time to time...
Your combo resets to 1 every time you fire. Take out as many baddies with a single shot to score the most points, taking advantage of the combo multiplier. Use the destructible environments to your advantage and get the biggest combo you can.
You have two enemy factions to contend with, the Natives and the Poachers. Land a shot near an enemy and they will often blame the other faction and start fighting each other. Incite the baddies to fight each other and save yourself the effort, as well as scoring more points and it all counts towards your combo.
8 Units to buy and upgrade to build a complete army.
The basic unit you start off with. His slow shooting auto-rifle holds 5 bullets before needing to be reloaded. Good movement ability and, as with all foot soldiers, can swing on vines.
Highly explosive and damaging, the Molotov Guy is a danger to everybody on the battlefield - use with caution, will set fire to pretty much everything. On the plus side he does come equipped with fire-retardant armour.
Heavily armoured, but slow. Carries a devastating Chain-gun that will make short work of basically anything, although it's accuracy is kinda poor.
The ultimate in stealth. This unit blends in until she gets too close to the enemy or gets seen attacking. Really useful on rescue missions. Her Ninja stars are great for attacking baddies from behind and destroying certain structures, however, they just bounce off barrels so don't expect explosive combos with this one.
Kinda rickety and easily damaged, but it's Flamethrower makes short work of most buildings and bad guys. Set the world on fire.
The toughest thing out there, although mobility is a little limited. Also comes with a big, devastating gun firing big, explosive shells for maximum damage.
The ultimate in mobility, equipped with a devastating heavy machine gun. Group a few of these up for unrivalled power on the battlefield.
Glide over swamps, lava and water. Armed with devastating rockets, but a narrow range of attack.
8 varying location of Faction Island, each with 3 missions to master
Your part of the island. Protect it from the enemy!
Sums up why you are here - it's the natural resources! You're drilling on Oil Beach and have a nice pipeline set up. Defend the area from the Natives (who for some reason are not keen on our presence) and the Poachers.
No Mans River
Fight along the river, just watch out for those cunning baddies hiding under water.
That swamp isn't pleasant to be in, making everything except the Hovercraft slow to move. Luckily there are lots of vines to swing on and get out of it.
This area is sacred to the Natives, they come here to worship their Idols, which of course, must be destroyed.
This is where the Poachers have set up camp. Drive them out and we can make use of the new space.
These Natives are savage and in need of "educating".
We need to secure the coast if we are going to completely control the Island and you will need Helicopters and Hovercrafts to do it.
Varying Mission Types
Secure the Area
Pretty straight-forward. Just go in and destroy everything!
You'll need to defend your base and oil wells.
Destroy the enemy Idols and Cages.
The Natives and Poachers have kidnapped our Scientists and we need them alive!
Take in a single foot soldier - you might need to rescue some scientists or defend a drill.
Hovercraft or Helicopter only naval battle to secure the coast.
Replayability and Tactics
Struggling with a mission? You maybe just need the right troop or tactics. Replay earlier missions and earn cash to expand your forces, giving you more options.
Often a tactical approach to a mission is required. Select the correct units, scroll around and have a good look at the mission before you start. And move slowly, thinking ahead. This is all of course balanced with total destruction missions!
High Scores and Best Times a for every mission. As long as you don't die during the mission you will register a score and time - so on some missions the best tactic for a top score or time is to ignore the mission and just destroy everything as quickly as possible!
Achievements. Can you unlock all the steam achievements? Getting 3 stars on every level requires some genuine skill!
Cloud Saves. Switch computers and pick up where you left off.
39. Deck of Ashes
"The Outcasts brought Ash Curse upon us all, and they are the only ones who can lift it." - Ash Master.
Deck of Ashes is an adventure rogue-lite game with thoughtful and tactical card battles. Lead the cast of antiheroes on a quest for redemption. Explore the dark fantasy world. Complete quests and collect cards for your unique Battle Deck. Put your survival and resource management skills to the test when upgrading your Camp of allies.
The choices that drive your journey - where to go, which resource to collect, which risk to take, and which card to craft - are the difference between success and untimely demise.
Can you rid the world of the Ash Curse?Features
- Creative deck-building - collect combat cards that fit your unique playstyle and crush the enemy!
- Unique hand-drawn eerie art style.
- Dynamic dark fantasy world - travel through a procedurally generated, changing world in search for cards, supplies and glory!
- Various biomes that harbour different monster classes - each biome affects the gameplay and offers a unique set of opponents!
- Survival and resource management - you have limited opportunities to restore health or spent cards, so use them wisely!
- Camp - strategically improve your base depending on your style of play.
- Permadeath - unless you use the help of dark magic, then when you die, you die for good.
We provide you with the best deck-building tools we could develop. If you are a newbie - we got you covered, as there are sets of cards that obviously work well together. And if you are ready to go crazy with your own deck idea, there is a 100+ cards for each character to explore and combine. BEWARE: a ton of potential to go nuts with the unexpected combos!Dynamic and dangerous world
Deck of Ashes features a procedurally generated world where danger waits around every corner. Sudden ambushes, cataclysms, and random events will force you to constantly adapt and explore fleeting opportunities to gain an edge! Refine your strategy on the go to ensure your survival!Upgrade the Camp to meet your needs
Different strategies require vastly different upgrades of your Camp. The resources are scarce, and you won't be able to upgrade everything in one playthough, so choose wisely!
40. Strategic War in Europe
Strategic War in Europe takes you back in time to World War 2.
This game is about:
Waves of Infantry
World War 2
Land, Naval and Air battles
Following the 'easy to learn, hard to master' design principle, Strategic War in Europe combines accessibility with a plethora of strategic options. A compact, large-scale map and clear basic rules will not overwhelm you, yet the choices you will be presented with should satisfy all your tactical needs. From overthrowing governments and researching new technologies, to securing air supremacy and supplying your troops by water and railway, Strategic War in Europe is a strategist's dream.
Seven scenarios with up to 25 controllable countries, each with five scaling difficulty settings make for an incredible replayability. When pitching yourself against the AI is not enough, Strategic War in Europe offers hot-seat and PBEM for all your multiplayer needs. Match your wits in an epic East vs. West showdown or try to survive together as Poland and Norway.
Muster Your Panzer Corps!
Prepare Waves Of Infantry!
The War Begins Now!
- Take over one or more of 25 countries, ranging from Nazi Germany to Iraq
- Play through seven unique scenarios, including six historical from 1939 to 1944, and a fictional 1945 West vs. East campaign
- Command hundreds of historical units and leaders
- Declare wars, host elections and carry out coup d'etats
- Experience dozens of historical events with great repercussions on gameplay
- Enjoy tactical battles, with weather, supplies and terrain all being important factors
- Control the skies with air combat, recons, fighter interceptions, bombardment, and even nukes!
- Sail the seas using a naval system that includes convoys, raiders and sea battles
- Manage economy and research
- Fight against your friends in hot-seat and Play By E-Mail multiplayer modes
41. Dungeons: The Eye of Draconus
Dungeons the Eye of Draconus is a early 90’s arcade style, one to three player, comedy, retro brawler, with both local and online multiplayer support, complete with mounts; multiple attacks, and varied gameplay, all reminiscent of Battle Toads, Golden Axe and TMNT Arcade.
With a variety of enemies filling every stage, boredom is kept at bay as you and your friends battle through a bizarre fantasy world. A hilarious story, complete with cut scenes and fully voiced dialogue sequences.
Join Gleobryn the cleric, Rose the thief and Bolax the barbarian as they journey through ancient mountains, fight primitive Kobolds, raid an orkish fraternity and deal with all kinds of crazy characters in, "Dungeons the Eye of Draconus".
•1-3 player online / local co-op
•Hand Painted Backgrounds
•Fluid Sprite Animation
•Fire Breathing Chicken
•Configurable keyboard and 360 controller support
•Un-lockable Steam Achievements, Cards and Badges
42. Legend of the Skyfish
Legend of the Skyfish is a beautiful level-based adventure puzzler with a unique weapon and tool - a fishing pole!
Follow the intrepid Little Red Hook on her journey with the Moonwhale to defeat the monstrous Skyfish.
Use your fishing pole as a weapon or a grappling hook, and upgrade it as you go.
Legend of the Skyfish is filled with beautiful hand-painted art, intricate action puzzles and unique enemies. Explore a huge world of 45 handcrafted levels and defeat giant bosses.
- Unique fishing/grappling hook mechanics
- Gorgeous hand-painted environments and creatures
- Original music score by Sean Beeson
- 45 handcrafted levels
- Epic boss fights
- Many items to find and use
- Various puzzles to solve
- Great for all ages!
- Controller Support
43. Zombie Party
Zombie Party is a retro rampage of fun and over-the-top action, while still giving the players a deep and engaging Action-RPG Rogue-like experience! Go on a time traveling adventure, or delve deep into procedural dungeons full of gold, loot, and secrets! Unforgiving boss fights that challenge the players skills and abilities! Upgrade your guns with loads of gun mods and artifacts, find magic spell runes, potions, items, melee weapons, explore 10+ unique biomes each with its own enemies and bosses, discover 150+ unique guns and weapons, launch teddy bears that explode into fire, blow up your friends with heat-seeking missiles, and get to the final zone and try to kill the Dance King.
- Travel through Time and different Dimensions in Adventure mode!
- Online Multiplayer! Play with your steam friends!
- 50 Unique characters to unlock, each with their own special weapon!
- 150+ unique guns to discover! Every gun is unique!
- Fun and intuitive weapon creation/modification system in-game!
- Procedural Dungeons and Caves to explore with secrets to find!
- Battle Hordes of Enemies and Fantastic Challenging Bosses!
- RPG Leveling and permanent stat progression!
- Animal AI companions! (to love and help you fight)
- Items, Potions, and Melee weapons!
- Rainbow blaster, huge energy beams, incendiary teddy bear launchers, grenade shotguns, and triple-fire rocket launchers!
- Full Procedural Magic System with Elements! (used along side weapons)
- Steam Leaderboards!
- Full Controller Support - Steam Controller support!
- Overwhelmingly Fun Multiplayer Experience!
- Profile System that allows for tracking of Stats, Global Gold, Unlocks, and Custom Load-outs!
- Glossary/Discoveries menu to see everything you've encountered in the game, with a unique description.
- TONS of fun content to unlock - Characters, Guns, Hats, Pets, etc...
- Procedurally generated Levels with Destructible Environments!
- Mod and Customize your guns using a modular weapon builder to create unique weapons of destruction!
- Intense Gameplay that keeps you on the edge of your seat, and keeps you coming back for more!
- Loot! Get all the Gold you can! Buy all kinds of upgrades and unlocks!
- Hidden Easter Eggs and Interactive Environments!
- More Dungeons!
- More PVP modes!
- Story elements!
- Supergun Creator!
- Steam Workshop functionality.
Hey guys, I want to make Zombie Party the best game I possibly can, and your support makes this all possible.
You guys are amazing!
NOTE: If you suffer from epilepsy or are sensitive to flashing lights, please be careful when playing Zombie Party--we have a lot of them!
44. An Alien with a Magnet
Take control of our Alien and his spaceship and get him back to his home planet using just a magnet. Get ready to explore multiple galaxies using this magnet to orbit around colourful and unique planets to get to your goal. But beware of dark holes, challenging puzzles, multiple locks and asteroids blocking your path in space!
Besides the adventure mode, you can also play an extra bonus mode which will keep you busy for even more hours of fun gameplay! Beat your friends in the online leaderboards with Time Attack and prove to them once and for all you are faster than they are!
- The single button gameplay will get you started instantly! It’s easy to control but hard to master! Don’t let the cute looks of our Alien fool you!
- The first exciting new genre, known as an action/arcade/puzzle/adventure/rotating-platformer! (a.k.a. AAPARP)
- Help our alien to get back to his home planet using the only tool he got working on his spaceship: a magnet.
- 45+ amazing handcrafted levels filled with an adventure you won’t forget.
- Fast, Faster, Fastest! Prove your speed in Time Attack! Play the Adventure mode with another mindset!
- Beautiful high resolution visuals and professional looking artwork throughout the game.
- Fully packed with leaderboard rankings and over 20+ achievements!
- Music composed by Waterflame. Known for his work for the critically acclaimed indie title Castle Crashers
45. McDroid - Arcade Tower Defense
Story: McDROID returns home to Planet M and finds this message from SOMANTO corp...
Welcome back to your home planet. In your farming and survival pack you get:
- One (1) Modular Combine Droid (McDROID)
- A story campaign where each level uncovers a new game mechanic and research blueprint, and where you heal a planet.
- Each level has 3 difficulty, CHALLENGE continues where you left off in NORMAL with all the turrets that survived.
- Enemies drop corpses which debuff and damage your turrets. Gotta clean up behind yourself! (for extra loot)
- Trees to heal the planet (and buff your weapons and crops production)
- A variety of researchable giant talking weapons that you can carry and shoot around like a 3rd person shooter.
- A multi weapon rail to turn into a very powerful machine of peace.
- One unicorn skin and one skull skin (find them scattered about)
- Deployable base mount
- Tesla turrets that you can chain together a-la CnC Red Alert
- Economy based on McDiamonds and giant strawberries because it's the future.
- Factories that builds robots (that buid miniatures of factories?)
- Mutators that will turn your crop into Bomb Trees (not good for harvest).
- Cute cartoony Borderland gfx
- Hand Crafted levels that change with how many trees your plant.
- Drop in/Drop out Co-Op: because that Mutatosaurus is just too much for you. Cloud save. Persistent base and other technologies from the 21st century.
- Hard as nail Survival Levels with persistence: your towers and economy stay with you from death to death, but also bomb trees, unfortunately.
- Persistent Research. Do you focus on improving your lasers first or branch out into bliss engine as you climb through the research trees?
- Drop in/Drop out Co-Op: if you're overwhelmed in single campaign, have some robot-buddies join you.
- Persistent base building: Complete a level on Normal and you can play on in Challenge and Nightmare modes. Your base and economy will carry over but will have to withstand much deadlier attacks!
- Not 40s, not 50s, not 80s but 60 rock!
- Achievements awarded for tasks ranging from silly to tricky.
- Supports Xbox 360 controller
46. Gem Wars: Attack of the Jiblets
Gem Wars: Attack of the Jiblets is a combat party platformer for up to 4 players. It's a local/online party game centered around the concept of "constant one-upmanship." Power-ups include gems that can be picked up to empower your character with a certain element. Each element has a strength and a weakness (i.e, fire is strong against earth, but water is strong against fire). Also available are Lethal Arms, which can change your default weapon shot from a normal pea-shot to a Gatling, Barrage, Launcher, Ball or Thrower. When these two power-ups are combined they can make a deadly new weapon (i.e, Fire Gem + Thrower = Flamethrower or Water Gem + Thrower = Super Soaker).
Mix and match your equipment with an expansive arsenal of unique Tactical Arms (which include a teleporter, cement block-maker, homing beacon, bear trap dropper, swingable rope, shot-reflecting shield, magnetball that rips off enemy equipment and a claw that forces your opponents to wear whatever gem you want) and the extra-transportational Power Boots (jet boots for flying, rocket boots for speed and spike boots for stomping out enemies).
- Single player Challenges Mode with 30 Challenges
- Survival Mode for 1-4 Players
- Infection Mode - 4 Players (or AI-controlled players) lock into battle for 4 rounds. Each round, someone is selected as an Infected player. That player has to infect everyone else to win the round.
- 7 Multiplayer Battle Modes for Local and Online, including: Deathmatch, King of the Hill, Super Gem, Mixed, Last Standing, Trophy and Domination
- All Battle Modes can be played with score/stock/time variants, Free-For-All or Team game types and wide variety of gameplay modifiers like Gem Roulette (where every 15 seconds, the player's element switches)
- Create-A-Character with 50 unlockable character parts
- 6 Unique Arenas
- 20 Pieces of Equipment
- 47 Steam Achievements
- Steam Trading Card Support
The Jiblets were a benevolent species that inhabited the world of Septia. Due to overpopulation, a large portion of Jiblets were forced to move underground (these were appropriately referred to as The Descended). Years later, elemental gems and weaponry began sprouting around Septia. The Jiblets, never having experienced such power, became corrupt. War broke out.
Turns out that the appearance of the elemental gems and weaponry was all a scheme by The Descended, whose numbers have been decimated over the years due to similar infighting caused by the same gems. The exposure to the gems in their purest form have turned The Descended into deformed monstrosities with great power and intellect. The Descended have plotted to wipe out the unevolved Jiblets and replace them as the master race. By releasing the gems, The Descended let the Jiblets battle among each other, setting the Jiblets' own genocide in motion.
47. I am not a Monster: First Contact
The Albatross spaceship has been taken over by unknown alien lizards. But no monster can escape the unwavering hand of Captain Laser!
Multiple main charactersExperience the exciting story of the confrontation between monsters and starship passengers. Watch events unfold through the eyes of different player characters, each of which plays their own part in the intricate story.
30+ levelsEach level brings new and intriguing twists and turns. Halt the spread of the infection on board the starship and fight dangerous alien monsters while investigating the mystery of where they came from.
Bounce your way to victory!
Elastrix is a puzzle game that will stretch your brain to the max! The rules are simple: stretch elastics onto pegs, bounce little Trix creatures on them, and hit the targets.
But easier said than done! Throw in challenge gems to collect, new zany kinds of elastics, moving obstacles, anti-gravity, and a quest to make the Perfect Shot - and suddenly it's an hour later and you've forgotten to make supper.
Oh yes, it's that kind of game.
49. Cadria Item Shop
50. May’s Mysteries: The Secret of Dragonville
Please Note: This is not a 'new release' but a first release on Steam. The original PC version of May's Mysteries was available in 2012 but was never released on Steam, this is the Steam release of that same game.
May's Mysteries: The Secret Of Dragonville is an exciting puzzle adventure. Follow May, an intelligent and charismatic girl, in her quest to find her missing brother. Advance through the adventure by solving over 270 logic puzzles, tricky rhythmic games and hand drawn hidden object scenes. Search for clues about May's brother, visit mysterious locations and meet interesting characters along the way, which will help you in your journey.
- Over 270 mini-games: 230 logic puzzles, 25 hidden object games and 13 rhythmic games
- Intriguing storyline adventure with 80 locations
- Travel through 4 intriguing worlds, visit mysterious locations and discover well kept secrets
- Charming hand-drawn graphics
- Meet curious characters along the way who can help you in your journey
- 8 music themes
- Experience the story through unexpected upheavals and enjoy 7 minutes of hand drawn animated cut scenes.
- Over 25 hours of gameplay