The best games like Wasted Pizza are:
- arrow_rightResident Evil Revelations 2 / Biohazard Revelations 2
- arrow_rightSaints Row: Gat Out of Hell
- arrow_rightBendy and the Ink Machine
- arrow_rightSlain: Back from Hell
100 Best Games Like Wasted Pizza:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (30)
- PlayStation 4 (39)
- iOS (20)
- Android (8)
- macOS (48)
- Linux (36)
- Nintendo Switch (20)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (13)
- PlayStation 3 (8)
- PlayStation 2 (8)
- PlayStation (2)
- PS Vita (5)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (5)
- Wii (8)
- GameCube (4)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- SNES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (3)
- Atari ST (2)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA CD (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- 3DO (1)
1. Resident Evil Revelations 2 / Biohazard Revelations 2
Resident Evil Revelations 2 / Biohazard Revelations 2 is a four-part episodic survival horror, a part of the Resident Evil franchise and the tenth installment in the series. It follows Claire Redfield, the protagonist of Resident Evil 2, that was kidnapped and forced to survive among monsters on Sushestvovanie Island. There are two endings depending on the decisions made throughout the game.
Two bonus episodes extend the story and tell about Natalia Korda, a little girl with supernatural powers, and Moira Burton, Claire’s colleague. These episodes have a more suspenseful atmosphere as you need to survive without using guns.
There are two pairs of playable characters in Revelations 2: Claire and Moira Burton, and Barry Burton and Natalia Korda. While only one character in each pair has weapons, it's important to complete missions stealthy if possible. Supportive characters, though, has special abilities, such as fighting with bricks or finding hidden items. The game supports cooperative gameplay on consoles and features the Raid mode, which allows customizing your skills and weapons.
2. Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell is an action-adventure game, a standalone DLC that serves as an epilogue to Saints Row IV. The Boss is taken by Satan to Hell in order to marry Satan’s daughter Jezebel. Saints lieutenants Johnny Gat and Kinzie Kensington follow them to rescue The Boss. You can play as one of the lieutenants.
The game is set in an open world of New Hades, consisting of five islands, that you can explore flying around. This world is full of side quests, collectibles and other activities that you need to complete to progress through the story. While you can’t customize your character, you obtain superpowers, including summoning demons to support you during the battle, magic aura to confuse enemies, and demon weapons. The core gameplay is third-person shooting but with a twist: instead of bullets your new guns will shoot with explosive toads and locust.
In general, Gat Out of Hell follows the spirit of the franchise, supporting its fast pace and absurd tone that turns another mafia game in a colorful burlesque.
RUINER is a top-down shooter developed by Reikon Games.
RUINER is set in a cyberpunk world. The year is 2091. The action takes place in a city of Rengkok, most of which is owned by Heaven conglomerate that is ran by a man, who is referred to as the Boss. The main character, who is dubbed as Puppy is led by a rogue hacker named Wizard to kill the Boss, but their connection is hijacked by another hacker, known as Her, who reveals that Wizard's been taken by the conglomerate. Puppy sets out to get his brother back.
RUINER is a top-down isometric shooter inspired by Hotline Miami. The game's fast-paced combat is achieved with a mix of abilities and weapons the players can use. Puppy's arsenal includes a pistol, an assault rifle, a pipe, a Nanokatana, and a two-handed sword. The player can always use a melee attack regardless of the weapon used at the moment. A careful mix of every game mechanic is essential for completing the game.
The first ability that is available for the players is an energy shield. All the abilities that are unlocked by the players can be later upgraded. The game puts a heavy emphasis on hacking. The players can hack turrets, doors, guns of their enemies, or the enemies themselves. It is possible to jam weapons and doors, blow up barrels, persuade the enemies into killing themselves by exploding a grenade or simply blowing their brains out.
Loadout is an arcade third-person multiplayer shooter developed by Edge Of Reality.
The game focuses on over-the-top cartoon gore and dark humor. The emphasis is put on player and weaponry customization. A vast Weaponcrafting system is present, which allows players to build a weapon which suits their playstyle from scratch. The class system is absent as the developers want the players to define their own classes using the weapons of their own creation.
There are no in-game paywalls, but if the player wants to unlock all the customization options or the best weapon modules, they have to either grind the in-game currency or buy it for real money.
The game features 4 competitive multiplayer modes and a co-op mode where 4 players complete missions which are divided into 5 or 6 parts with each mission having a different goal. A lot of missions revolve around killing aliens known as Kroads. After each mission, the players are awarded loot boxes, in-game currency or other in-game items.
5. Bendy and the Ink Machine
"Bendy and the Ink Machine™" is a first person puzzle action horror game that begins in the far days past of animation and ends in a very dark future.
Play as Henry as he revisits the demons of his past by exploring the abandoned animator's workshop of Joey Drew Studios. With twists and turns around every corner, "Bendy and the Ink Machine" is sure to thrill you... and decimate your childhood.
You'll never look at cartoons the same way again.
This first chapter sets the tone for the adventure ahead.
Solve the riddle. Escape the workshop.
Above all, fear the machine and survive.
Resist or Embrace
Sundered is a horrifying fight for survival and sanity, a hand-drawn epic from the creators of Jotun. It is a replayable metroidvania where you resist or embrace ancient eldritch powers. You play Eshe, a wanderer in a ruined world, trapped in ever-changing caverns filled with hordes of terrifying enemies. Harness the power of corrupted relics to defeat gigantic bosses, at the cost of your humanity. Resist or embrace.Key Features
Beautiful hand-drawn art and animation
Terrifyingly epic boss fights
Unique abilities that may be powerfully corrupted… at a cost
Hundreds of upgrades and multiple character builds
Dynamic encounters against hordes of enemies
A mix of hand-crafted & procedural levels
Multiple endings and over 15 hours of gameplay
Delve into a procedurally generated dungeon at the heart of a beautiful hand-drawn world. Classic Metroidvania elements such as backtracking, secrets and unlocking new abilities that open new regions are at the core of the exploration experience.
Confront hordes of dynamically spawned eldritch monsters. Put your skills and reflexes to the test through furious melee combat and epic boss fights against uniquely designed enemies. All monster spawns are dynamic, constantly keeping you on your toes.
Designed as a challenging adventure for seasoned gamers, frequent deaths are part of the Sundered experience. But taking our inspiration from our favorite rogue-like games, death in Sundered is only the beginning.
When you die, you respawn in the Hub, where you level up and customize your character. Equip and upgrade a host of unique Perks, stats and special Abilities hidden throughout the world.
Play as a shark or a diver in a dark aquatic world and overcome your enemies by employing cunning, teamwork, and stealth. Depth blends tension and visceral action as you team up against AI or be matched with other players in heart pounding combat.Key features
- Play as a shark
As any one of 7 shark species, speed and senses are your greatest weapons. Stalk your prey from across the ocean and tear them in half with your razor sharp teeth. Be a Great White, Tiger, Mako, Bull , Hammerhead, Thresher ...... or even the legendary Megalodon!
- Play as a diver
As a human diver you must explore the abyss in search of treasure to upgrade your arsenal. Defend yourself with a range of high powered gear, from spearguns and pistols to underwater assault rifles and explosive sea mines.
- Heart pounding atmosphere
Experience the dread that comes from swimming in the darkness of the ocean. Dynamic lighting and shadows create a unique and gut-wrenching atmosphere that will have you on edge from the moment you dive in.
- Evolve your play style
Unlock exotic new weapons for your diver, or 'evolutions' for your shark that open up new tactical possibilities as you play the game. Persistent stat tracking and meaningful steam achievements will also give you something to shoot for (in some cases, quite literally!)
- Practice offline with AI bots
Not feeling quite ready to plunge into online play? Depth allows you to hone your skills against some alarmingly clever AI enemies who can be configured in several modes of difficulty.
8. Slain: Back from Hell
Slain: Back from Hell
You control the fate of Bathoryn, a doomed hero in a Gothic world, who seeks to liberate six cursed realms from six deadly overlords.
He must battle his way through this blighted land, packed with gruesome pixel art foes before ascending (or sometimes descending) into a stronghold, all the while defeating fiendish traps and vile monsters alike.
At the heart of every domain Bathoryn will confront a mighty foe - defeat it and his quest continues to its ultimate destiny. Fail, and you’ll die gruesomely – mauled by werewolves, disintegrated by floating monstrosities, squashed by great weights or torn apart by hidden blades. And you will fail…
There are 3 key areas to be mastered in order to vanquish Slain: Back from Hell.
- Learn to wield 3 deadly elemental weapons, each one exploiting weaknesses in different enemy types. Each has a different combo, timing and use. Mastering quick switching between weapons is the path to victory!
- Glean the placement and timings of enemies and booby traps.
- Generate, conserve and unleash your Mana wisely.
Accompanied by the heavy metal visuals is an even heavier metal soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant (formally of Celtic Frost).
- Challenging ‘elemental’- based melee and magical combat
- 6 hours of bone-crushing, metal-fueled mayhem & gore
- Choose from 3 unique weapons in your fight against the demon hordes.
- Full soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant formally of Celtic Frost. \m/
- Cunningly concealed secrets (shhh).
- Boss fights, mini-boss fights, sub-mini- boss fights & macro-sub- mini-boss fights.
- No laborious levelling, no tedious grinding, no wimpy crafting!
9. Trials Evolution: Gold Edition
Trials Evolution: Gold Edition marks the Trials franchise’s triumphant return to the PC gaming platform. RedLynx’s signature franchise, the Trials series first made its mark in gaming with the 2008 release of Trials 2 SE for the PC. That breakout indie success led to further success on the Xbox, but ever since then PC gamers have been clamoring for more Trials. Trials Evolution: Gold Edition is what they have been waiting for.
The Gold Edition Is Two Trials In One
Trials Evolution: Gold Edition will contain all the content of the original, best-selling XBLA game Trials Evolution. In addition, all of the single player tracks and skill games from Trials HD will be found in Trials Evolution – effectively doubling the content offering with two complete games, neither of which have ever before been available on PC.
OPTIMIZED AND ENHANCED FOR PCTrials Evolution: Gold Edition will be optimized and enhanced for the PC gaming platform. All of the features of its forerunners – from the in-game editor, player sharing of tracks, and global Leader Boards, will be re-integrated into the game in a way that fits the new platform. Key Features
- Track Editor
- Indoor and Outdoor environments
- Bike and rider customizations
- Global competition
10. MDK 2
3 Unlikely Heroes, 1 Ultimate Goal
Kurt Hectic is back to save the universe. This time he is teamed with the genius Dr. Hawkins and the 6-legged gun-toting robotic dog, Max. Together they must out-sneak, out-blast and out-think their enemies as they attempt to reclaim earth from a vile alien menace.
Categories in common with MDK 2: Action
11. Rain World
You are a slugcat. The world around you is full of danger, and you must face it – alone. Separated from your family in a devastating flood, you must hunt for food and shelter between terrifying torrential downpours that threaten to drown all life. Climb through the ruins of an ancient civilization, evade the jaws of vicious predators, and discover new lands teeming with strange creatures and buried mysteries. Find your family before death finds you!
Inspired by the simplicity and aesthetics of 16-bit classics, this survival platformer requires fast-paced sneaking, both upon your own prey and past the jaws of hungry predators. Each ravenous foe in your path will be cunning, vicious and always on the hunt – eager to sink their teeth into you, or even each other. As a small, soft slugcat you must to rely on stealth and wit rather than force: learn the ecosystem and turn their strengths to your advantage. Maybe then you can survive… Rain World!
- Sneak, climb, and pounce your way through a dynamic, ever-changing ecosystem of predators and prey
- Explore a vast world of over 1600 rooms, spanning 12 diverse regions filled with ancient secrets and undiscovered dangers
- Nimble movements and procedurally generated animation gives slugcat a natural fluidity of movement and unique sense of weight
- Intense, primal predator encounters will challenge your reflexes
- Limited resources and the constant, impending threat of rain will test your nerve
12. SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell
SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell is the world’s only competitive heavy metal first-person platformer.
Slice every last millisecond as you race and blast your way through deadly arenas. Teleport, jump, fly, bounce and drop in a hundred merciless and fast paced maps for the ultimate prize: Your soul!
Marty was having a late morning breakfast and minding his own business. The demon knocking on the door wasn’t part of his morning routine. Before Marty was able to open, the hell breed smashed in the doors. A fierce brawl commenced and Marty lost his right arm – but at least the demon also lost his head. Unfortunately, whilst the brawl erupted more demons entered his garage and stole his last batch of limited edition Walrus Ale (tm). Now Marty has become furious! He ripped off the demon’s arm and did some DIY to re-attach his arm back to himself. This demon is no looker but gee it casts some nasty fireballs. Marty’s (after)life now has a single purpose: Go to hell and get his beer back! \m/
Like a bastard child of Quake 3 and Super Meat Boy, SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell is truly hardcore and focuses on speed and fast reaction. Race and jump over platforms and bounce pads and shoot fireballs to reach an exit portal in the minimal amount of time. Reverse time and gravity. Compete with all players for the top time in the online high scores. Only the toughest players will receive the Uber Skull medals!
If mind blowing speed and pumping adrenaline through your body is too boring, then search for the beer cans deeply hidden in each level. Who knows which secrets can be discovered by finding all of these delicious refreshments?Features
- Can’t get much more old school than this!
- 100 levels, each more devilish than the last, with secrets around every corner.
- Shoot fireballs, reverse gravity, teleport and dodge obstacles to solve challenges.
- Leaderboards in each level so you can see how you fare against your friends (and enemies).
- An original soundtrack that'll make you rampage through the levels with blazing speed.
- Level editor
Warning: SEUM has been known to cause leaning disease. Symptoms are irrational leaning forward towards your screen when making difficult jumps. Smashing monitors with your head is not a way to beat the game!
13. Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z
Step into a living comic book in this new take on the Ninja Gaiden series. Brandishing his ninja sword and the mecha weapons in his cyber arm, Yaiba slaughters zombies with brutal, over-the-top abandon. Will you slice enemies to pieces, crush them with Yaiba's cyborg arm or just rip off a zombie’s arms to use as nunchucks?
* The images are from an in-development build and may differ from the final version.
14. Cult of the Wind
Cult of the Wind is a game about people who pretend to be airplanes.
"In an unknown time and place, a cult that worships the wreckage of ancient airplanes gathers to mimic the dogfights of old. With the peak of humanity far behind, their world is a mausoleum to a lush and verdant Art Deco past."
In Cult of the Wind, players compete and cooperate in ritualistic multi-player human dogfights, complete with imaginary weapons, pretend explosions, and airplane noises made with their mouths. Shower your friends in a hail of imaginary bullets and proclaim, "I got you! You have to lie down," to which they respond, "Nuh-uh, I have a shield." You argue about whether or not airplanes can have shields, meanwhile some other guy does a cannonball onto your head while whistling. It's great.
With an intuitive point-and-click level editor you'll be able to craft new levels or modify existing ones, then immediately share them with anyone on a server, even if you aren't the host. You can also craft a personalized appearance for your character with numerous articles of clothing and more.
- Simple, robust level editor
- Instantly share your creations with others
- Character customization
- Dozens of imaginary weapons and abilities
- Infinitely expandable content
- Blindingly high-speed mock combat
- Weird noises
Crashed and alone on a world mankind tried to leave behind, Darkout challenges players to survive on Illuna, in harsh, procedurally generated biomes, utilizing the game’s sandbox features to build shelters, craft weapons, and research new technologies.
You are not alone. Light-sensitive creatures prowling the landscapes become most active at night and in a world shrouded by clouds the security of day will never come, instead, twilight periods allow players minor security to explore, rebuild, and gather resources.
Darkout’s deep history manifests itself through logs left behind by others, some recent, while others hearken back to long-extinct natives of Illuna, offering glimpses into what events led up to the pandemonium that now persists.
How will you survive?Current Features
- Explore expansive randomly generated worlds
- Sandbox Play
- Fight Shadow enemies sensitive to Light.
- Strategic Research & Crafting System
- Mining, gathering & looting.
- Tons of resources, materials and devices you can use to...
- Create various kinds of weapons, armor, tech, furniture, etc.
- A story for those who like to do more than just explore, craft and build.
Kill, drink, and kill some more in WASTED, a roguelike post-apocalyptic pub crawler set in a lawless wasteland that lives and dies by the rules “Get wasted, or get wasted trying.”
When a thermonuclear blitzkrieg deprives America of its greatest minds, the very hardiest specimens of humanity cling on to life. From the ashes of old America, a new world emerges, and an ersatz, post-apocalyptic, stillborn 80’s continues indefinitely, populated entirely by the toughest, meanest, and outright dumbest of God’s creations, the Wasters.
Live the life of a Waster, fighting tooth and nail, bullets and baseball bats over the most precious of unnatural resources, a liquid from beneath the sands that fuels all of un-civilization: Booze. Gain strange mutational Hangovers and explore the Coolers, mysterious underground bunkers, in search of powerful weapons, impressive armor, and a nice stiff drink to top it all off. Who knows, maybe you'll uncover some old world secrets while you're at it.
Or don't, because death comes quick in the Western Wastes, and what's yours today just might be picked off your pile of guts tomorrow.KEY FEATURES
Customize your character through the S.H.O.T.S. system by drinking irradiated bottles of Booze. Gain powerful Hangovers and mutate yourself with a myriad of permanent abilities. Bolster your strengths by wearing gnarly, 80's inspired clothing, and arm yourself with an impressive array of things to beat, shoot, disintegrate, or explode your enemies with!
...Or Get Wasted Trying
Explore giant, procedurally generated Coolers in search of loot, but beware vicious raiders, disgusting mutants, and a plethora of deadly traps that'll stop at nothing to turn you into a messy pile of guts. Make your way to the bottom-most level of the Cooler in any way you choose: sneaking your way past your foes, obliterating them with brute force, or maybe even fooling them into fighting one another. Scrounge up ammo and items from your surroundings and loot the bodies of dead enemies for their stuff. Just take care not to overextend yourself - when your character dies, they're gone for good.
Carve Out Your Own Little Slice Of The Wastes
Build up your persistent player home and keep it stocked with weapons and supplies to keep you alive and ticking. Carve out your own little slice of the wastes by fitting your house with amenities like workbenches, kitchens, and gardens and decorate it with junk you find through your travels. Should the wastelands relieve you of your livelihood, your stuff will live on for the next Waster who stumbles upon your home.
Leave Your Mark
The choices you make and the way you act will have profound effects on the future of the Western Wastes. Visit the various locales of the Western Wastes of California, trade sheets of TP for valuable supplies, and help other Wasters out by taking on their requests. Make friends with the wasteland's, um, more "interesting" personalities, and you'll be rewarded with unique goods and services. Who knows, you might even end up altering the future of the wastelands forever!
The water is no longer calm.
The undersea world has undergone a transformation from tranquil environment to a place of unspeakable violence, graphic murder and horrific danger. It is now the 27th century and mercenaries such as 'Emerald' Dead Eye Flint ply their deadly trade among the warring forces of man and nature. Gamers take the role of Flint, taking command of a loosely aligned force of fellow mercenaries who hire themselves out to the powerful leaders of this inhospitable world. Players fight vicious battles against crazed mercenaries, mighty military forces and hideous sea monsters. The frantic pace never lets up in Aquanox: True adrenaline-rush action for today's gamers.Key features:
- Mission based action with stunning and violent individual and team-based combat
- Superbly crafted 3D graphics in a real-time, richly rendered underwater world of steep mountain ranges, intricate caverns, deadly currents and glittering underwater cities
- 34 dangerous missions giving hours of action packed gaming
- Multiplayer options for LAN and Internet for gripping deathmatch and team-based battles
- Over 40 incredible enemies and vicious monsters to battle to the end
- Atmospheric 3D soundtrack and music
Onraid is a challenging 2D shooter game, where you are free to develop your own play style and tactics to destroy your enemies.
Onraid offers intense battle modes, a varied set of character classes and cosmic visuals. Team up with friends or strangers to strengthen your chances as you battle unknown enemies, strange bots and mighty bosses. Use the items collected on raids to craft powerful weapons, gadgets and skins and customize your quirky character. Time to Raid!
- 9 character classes, each of which has its own strengths and weaknesses, weapons and gadgets. Tweak your character for your preferred game style.
- 4 unique battle modes, each with different settings and goals. Players form teams by inviting their friends or being randomly paired, and you can fight against each other or against game bosses.
- Craftable equipment. Collect items from raid boxes to craft different weapons, gadgets and skins, each of which has their own strengths and weaknesses. Build over 45 weapons, 80+ gadgets, and 60+ skins. Customize your character in ways that can directly affect your tactics, and develop your own play style.
- PVP leagues. Get to the top of the rankings as an individual or as a team!
- Much more yet to come in regular updates!
19. Space Pirates And Zombies 2
In SPAZ 2 you must survive in an evolving post apocalyptic Galaxy. The zombie threat is defeated, infrastructure has collapsed, fuel is scarce, and scavenging means survival.
Initially the Galaxy contains hundreds of fleets, each trying to survive. AI captains do everything the player can. The player is not special and is not the center of the Galaxy.
As resource scarcity becomes critical, ships come into conflict just to survive. Factions may form for protection or split due to starvation. Old friends must become fodder.
Stronger factions establish and defend territories, set up resource hubs, and establish star bases. Weaker factions may resort to banditry. Each captain is unique, persistent, and shapes the Galaxy.
When factions meet, combat is usually the result. While the strategic side of SPAZ 2 is about exploration, territorial control, and faction building, the action side of SPAZ 2 is about ship construction, tactics, and salvage.
Combat creates damaged ships and dead crew, but it also provides new salvaged parts. All the parts in SPAZ 2 are modular and randomly generated. If you see something you like, break it off an enemy, grab it with your tractor beam, and connect it to your ship. Ship construction can be done live during battles, though sometimes beating an enemy to death with their broken wing is also fun.
Back on the star map, battles will attract other captains looking for salvage. Take your new parts and run. Upgrade, repair, and prepare to fight another day, for darker threats are about to emerge.
- Two hundred persistent Captains that are able to do everything the player can, including forming dynamic factions, building structures, controlling territory, and going to War.
- A true living galaxy that is not player centric. It will develop differently each game through the interactions of the agents.
- Build your own faction from nothing.
- Randomly generated modular parts. Build the mothership that suits your play style, on the fly, in seconds. Every part has its own unique stats that contribute to the mothership. Every part has its own hull integrity and damage states. Every part is a real, working, ship component.
- Strategic ship building. The mass, location and shape of parts all matter. If a part blocks a turret, it will not fire. If a ship is too long, it will turn slowly. Too many engines will mean too little power for weapons. Every design choice counts.
- A fully physics based 3d environment where everything is destructible, takes damage from impacts, can be grabbed and even thrown at enemies with the tractor beam.
- Natural movement and controls. Movement is on a 2d plane and screen relative, much like an FPS. The combat feels like huge pirate ships battling on an ocean. Focus on tactical positioning and manage system power to unleash hell at the right moment.
- Epic ship to ship battles. Tear the enemy apart piece by piece over minutes, instead of seconds.
20. Anomaly Defenders
Anomaly Defenders is the closing installment of the Anomaly series. The original incarnation of the Tower Offense sub-genre had players controlling humans fighting alien invaders. Now, the tables have turned. The human counterattack is underway and the alien homeworld is under threat. Defend the planet from the human scum in the final battle of the series.
Anomaly Defenders is a fast-paced Tower Defense game where attacking human troops can damage and destroy your defenses. You have to react and counterattack enemies on the battlefield at all times. Each time you start a campaign, the unique tech-tree technologies can be tailored to your needs. Killing humans is easier due to 8 upgradable towers and special functions: repair your towers, make them go berserk, sacrifice them in explosions that are harmful to nasty humans, and use other tricks. This is the final battle against the humans. For the Hive, Commander!Key Features:
- Functions to fix and boost your towers: Repair, Rage, Explode and others
- Full-blown tech-tree to tailor unique strategies
- Attacking forces can damage and destroy your towers - watch out!
- Outsmart humans by deploying towers that force them to change their movement path
- Fight the humans on the orbital stations and undiscovered lands – 24 unique levels are waiting for you to protect them
- 8 unique, upgradeable towers
- Three difficulty levels adjusted for both new and hardcore players
21. Sprint Vector
Welcome to Sprint Vector championship intergalactica! The most popular game show in the universe is always scouting for stars...and its newest and brightest is YOU!
Hosted by everyone’s favorite robo-personality, Mr. Entertainment, Sprint Vector sends its intrepid contestants running, jumping, climbing, flinging, drifting, and even flying across crazy interdimensional race courses and challenge maps where your speed and finesse are put to the test. These intense head-to-head matches have become the must-see event of the millennium!
Sprint Vector is the ultimate competitive VR game: a multiplayer adrenaline platformer that merges the physical thrill of extreme sports competition with the unhinged energy of a zany game show spectacle. Survios’ innovative Fluid Locomotion System and intuitive intended motion mechanics let you comfortably attain and maintain extreme speeds in VR.
Step into the vector blades of an intergalactic star, rev up, and explode onto Sprint Vector’s colorful landscapes on a variety of races courses and challenge maps. Scale skyscraping towers, leap across treacherous chasms, plummet from perilous heights—but watch out for your fellow sprinters! It’s just one slow mine, nitro, or impulse jump between glory and defeat.
Add in a pulsing electronic soundtrack, hilarious running commentary, powerful projectiles and boosts, as well as multiplayer support for up to eight players, and you’ve got a hit show no matter what planet you’re on!
- Fluid Locomotion System: You’ll feel the rush as fluid translation and intended motion lets you attain and maintain incredible speeds with no physical discomfort.
- Active VR Gameplay: Use your entire body to run, jump, drift, zip, climb, fling, shoot, dodge, and fly with intuitive motion controls.
- Single and Multiplayer Competition: Race against up to eight contestants live before the entire galaxy, or train hard for the title on hazardous challenge maps.
- Weapons and Items: What’s a little friendly competition without a bit of self-serving sabotage? Take aim at both the course and your competitors with weapon attacks and usable items.
- Choose Your Look: From space kids and disc jockeys, to graffiti artists and gangster sharks, enjoy a diverse case of playable characters from every corner of the galaxy
- Vibrant Universe: Plunge into a colorful, bombastic spacepunk world vibrating with energy that’s sure to get your pulse pounding.
You're stranded at a cathedral-like train station in the near future, searching for a ticket out of town. Explore the secret passageways, interact with strangers, dig for records, and get hypnotized by the soundtrack – a batch of original music courtesy of the band, Archie Pelago.
Welcome to Off-Peak, a game created by Archie Pelago cellist Cosmo D.
In the game, players will uncover a world where the fate of it's musicians and artists is unclear, yet their tools of the trade are highly prized. Meanwhile, the station itself provides all the comforts a commuter could ask for: great food, the best beer, entertaining board games, relaxing gardens. But who is really benefiting here? It is entirely up to the player to what degree they want to engage in and interpret Off-Peak's stories, characters and themes.Gameplay
Off-Peak is a first-person adventure game that takes place in one giant area with multiple nooks, crannies and hidden passageways to discover. Within its own bounds, the game can be explored at any pace or direction the player so chooses. On average, the game takes roughly 20-30 minutes to play in its entirety.Off-peak Is freeware.
The whole city has been plunged into darkness. After an accident in the power station, a living electric spark must restore electricity to the city and give citizens back their safe and carefree lives.
"TurnOn" tells the spellbinding tale of a brave alien creature and its striking journey through blackout world. Featuring a charming art style and visual storytelling, cute character personality, and a soothing and magical soundtrack, "TurnOn" makes the world the way it was before, but a little better and kinder.FEATURES
- Setting! Be surprised how the world depends on electricity and what can happen if it suddenly disappears. Solve puzzles and figure out how to turn on the lights in every home, as well as fight unexpected enemies!
- Visual storytelling! Tired of all those dialogs in your video games? Never mind, in "TurnOn" everything is purely visual, and the entire story is told through what you see (and sometimes what you don't).
- Platformer without platforms! The main character moves through the electrical wires. The mix of exploration and music levels makes the gameplay very immersive.
24. Skylar & Plux: Adventure On Clover Island
Are you ready to adventure like it’s 2001? Skylar & Plux: Adventure on Clover Island is a passionate revival of the legendary 3D platformer genre with classic gameplay, playful gadgets, and a lighthearted story set in a gorgeous, colorful world reminiscent of our childhood adventures.
Go on an action-packed adventure, collect gadgets helping you explore a beautiful paradise and save it from destruction. It’s up to Skylar Lynxe, our nimble and courageous heroine, and Plux Owlsley, the trusty sidekick, to prevent the villainous CRT from conquering their newfound home and turning it into a wasteland.
Traverse the tropical beaches, volcanic caverns, snowy mountain tops, and merciless desert of Clover Island. Fight an army of CRT’s minions, and find powerful upgrades expanding your abilities. Explore the island with the freedom-boosting Jetpack and uncover its mysterious past with the puzzling Time Orb. Are CRT’s turret bots giving you trouble? Grab their missiles and send them back, turn their gatling fire against them and send his minions flying with the powerful Magnetic Glove!KEY FEATURES
- Wield a powerful mechanical arm and whack robots to your heart's content!
- Expand your moves with gadgets like the Jet Pack, Magnetic Glove and Time Orb!
- Explore every nook and cranny of Clover Island and rescue its natives from CRT's imprisonment!
25. Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena
Do you have what it takes to be #1 in the world? Enter the fun world of TACTICAL MULTIPLAYER ARENA!
Experience the rush of 3-5 minute strategy battles in the world of Tactical Monsters comprised of monsters from all corners of the world. Whether you are competitive in real life or virtual reality, this is the ultimate competition game for you!
Form the most monstrous team and conquer the real-time multiplayer gameplay. Outsmart and destroy your opponents by strategically positioning your monsters before battle and tactically controlling their actions in battle.
This is a turn-based, hex grid tactics gameplay with monsters from all time and space. From Franky the Frankenstein, to fantasy monsters like Medusa and Griffin, to culturally established creatures like WuKong and the Mummy, to monsters you’ve never seen before such as Frosty the bigfoot and Nobu the ghost samurai. Each monster have their own unique background and jobs. Each monsters have unique skills such as magic skills, physical skills, or even world-ending skills like the nuclear warhead from Dr. Walter’s Meca Machine.
This game has a variety of single player mode levels that allows you to train and upgrade your monsters. Once you are ready, you will then enter into real time PVP battles with players from around the world to fight for the #1 spot. Fight for your country and your clan by tactically being the best and smartest in the game. Unleash your monsters and let them rumble in the world’s biggest brawl!
Play with your friends in 1 on 1 virtual battles, form a clan to trade cards. Exchange tactical knowledge with players worldwide in the world chat and clan chat. Build your own clan defenses to fend off the enemy raiders and be the #1 clan in the world!
Tactical Monsters is strategy game that is completely free to download and play. However, some optional game items can also be purchased for real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings. An internet connection is also required.
- Easy gameplay with no annoying hand-holding tutorials.
- Battle through Adventure Mode to recruit unique monsters.
- Upgrade the monsters to unlock ridiculous monstrous and destructive skills
- Endure through the Guerrilla Warfare Mode (Survival Mode) to defeat the never-ending BOSSES.
- Sharpen your tactics by visiting Training Grounds.
- Duel players in real time live PVP to take their thrones and claim the world treasure chest.
- Set your optimal defense formations and layouts. Be #1 defensively in the Defense Arena.
- Ally with your clan mates and be the #1 clan in your country by building maps and layouts together that are almost impossible for other clans to raid. Set obstacles, towers, traps to defend your kingdom.
- Form a clan to share cards and build your own battle community.
- Play and chat with players worldwide .
- Talk & strategize with your clan-mates in clan chat and world chat.
- Discover free items, rewards and monsters from daily check-ins and store bonuses.
- You might like this game if you like to like turn-based games, strategy games, hero growth and heroes collection games, RPG games, TRPG games, games similar to western chess, Chinese chess, war chess. This game is also similar to other turn-based hex grid or hexagonal games.
26. In Death
In Death's dream kingdom, Heaven is abandoned. Amongst its crumbling ruins, forsaken souls, angelic creatures and demons alike have run amok. Only a courageous hero that dares to venture deep into the Afterlife will be able to restore Harmony.
A VR shooter with roguelike elements, In Death´s surreal medieval setting is presented in a procedurally generated world with monsters, mysteries and loot. Driven by an achievement-based progression system that advances between sessions, each run is unique, with unpredictable outcomes.
In Death is developed by Icelandic VR studio Sólfar. In closed beta now and coming to Steam in 2018. Visit our site, apply to join the beta and follow our updates here.
27. Razor2: Hidden Skies
Razor2: Hidden Skies Razor2: Hidden Skies is a top view shooter. The game has the style of successful classic arcade games, while using the latest technology to create great visuals and effects. An old-school game with all new technology. Razor2 has easy gameplay, while challenging your skills with hundreds of enemies and bullets threatening you all the time. The soundtrack is another great feature, Razor2 uses classic orchestrated music, composed especially for the game.
Razor2 includes ten achievements and world records. Do your best, and place your name on the best players ranking. Play hard to win titles such as the Destructor, shooting down 4000 enemies, or the "almost impossible" Ace Pilot, completing the game without using any continues.
- Shoot them up (shmup)
- Eight levels
- Fifty different enemy waves
- Incredible Boss fights
- Weapons and equipment upgrades
- Three difficulty levels
- World and local Records
- Ten medals and achievements
- Great graphics, art and shaders
- Easy and amazing gameplay
- Awesome orchestrated music
28. Still Not Dead
Still Not Dead is DOOM + NUCLEAR THRONE
Shoot everything that moves with super slick and satisfying gunplay in order to unlock the exits before death arrives to chase you out of the stage. Collect money to buy more than 30+ randomly spawning items and weapons. Pick a blessing or curse before moving onto the next procedurally generated stage, which drastically changes how each run plays out. Each stages becomes more bloody and brutal as you progress so make good use of your time before death comes for you. The game combines satisfying gunplay with open environments and tactical semi-random gameplay with a lot of choice as you manage your weapons, items, money, health, stamina, stage time, monsters, blessings, curses..etc
- 30+ unique weapons and items
- 40+ blessings and curses that change how you approach each run
- Fully destructible environments, dynamic fire and weather system
- Massive hordes of monsters in an open sandbox world
- 'Pick up n play' gameplay, gets you right into the game
- Hand drawn pixel-art and original soundtrack
A DEV THAT CARES:
- Check the discussion boards, I read them and respond
- I have over 10 years experience making games such as: Use Boxmen, SkullFace, Tony Eagle..etc (which you can play online, some of which have won awards)
- I respond to every review and video I can find
- I frequently update the game during early access
29. Shikhondo - Soul Eater
Shikhondo - Soul Eater is a Korean bullet-hell shoot ‘em up set within a beautiful and bizarre world of Asian mythology.
Armies of demons known as yokai have escaped from Limbo. They are spreading like a plague across the land, sowing fear and stealing souls. You must destroy the pestilent invaders and free the captured souls from eternal torment.
Includes Arcade, Hardcore and Local Co-op modes.
• Five stages of intense bullet-hell action and hypnotic barrage patterns
• Game modes include: Arcade, Hardcore, Boss Rush and Local Co-op
• Fly close to enemy bullets to fill the Soul Gauge and unleash a super attack for high scores
• Two playable characters, each with their own types of attack
• Online leaderboards for high score glory
• Demonic enemies and bosses inspired by Asian mythology Stunning and intricate Oriental artwork
• Includes 1000G Achievements
A fast paced multiplayer FPS game that focuses on creative weapons and game mechanics that reward skillful killing!
Polywar is a quick and skillful online multiplayer game. Tons of weapons that enable crazy weapon combos giving the player varied matches. Polywar provides interesting and creative ways for the player to destroy their enemies. Instead of just damage, weapons have many different attributes they can afflict on their targets. Its simple controls yet hard to master skill ceiling makes it perfect for both casual and hardcore gamers.Features
- Online multiplayer matches
- Unlock new ability
- Unlock new weapons
- Unlock new decorations, different viewfinders and character
- A total of 62 unlockable things
- 12 unique weapons
31. Death Goat
Death Goat is a bloody arcade shooter featuring hordes of brutal enemies & eardrum destroying Heavy Metal.
Zone out, sharpen your arcade twitch skills and decimate demons to a metal soundtrack featuring killer songs from:
- Between The Buried And Me
- Holy Grail
- God Forbid
- Bloodshot Dawn
- I Legion
- Tyrant of Death
- The Raven Autarchy
- Immortal Guardian
- Dawn Of Leviathan
- Extinction Level Event
- Mare Cognitum
32. Joumee The Hedgehog
Meet Joumee the Hedgehog!
Joumee is cute little hedgehog who lives in a beautiful park located in the centre of the City. He loves his home and his forest friends and everything was going quite happily for our little Joumee, until he found out that the park he lives in might be in danger.. Being very thoughtful hedgehog, Joumee immediately noticed more and more trees being cut down, sold and more areas to be taken by the surrounding City. He had no other choice than bravely going out and see what's going on!
Help Joumee on his way of collecting gold coins on a beautiful park walkways and preventing bad forest guys doing their bad things!
Try to stay on your way as long as possible!
Avoid cactuses and sharp spikes!
Plan your Double Jumps to avoid dangerous zones!
Be careful not to be caught for too long by obstacles!
- Colorful, vivid and cool 3D graphics!
- Lots of unique and stylish fully 3D levels! (More to come!)
- Randomly generated order of levels for unique game experience!
- Double Jump in Air available right at the start! *
- Powerful Magnets to collect more Coins around!
- Mighty Shields to defend from ground enemies!
- Press-and-hold controlled jumps to vary jump durations and height!
* This means you have one regular plus cool ability to make double jump while being in air! Be careful of how many jumps you have left and spend them wisely!
More cool features, unique levels, bad guys and magic items to come soon! Stay tuned!
Transcripted is a mixture of two incredibly addictive and vastly popular casual gaming styles: the dual-stick shooter and the match three puzzle game. In Transcripted players take control of the Nano Probe, a microscopic apparatus used to combat disease. With the aid of a skill tree that improves ship equipment, health, shields and the Nano Probe’s arsenal of upgradeable weapons, players must successfully navigate through hordes of deadly pathogens to destroy the disease’s pseudo-DNA as it twines perilously on its endless path to infection. Along the way players must defeat gigantic boss colonies the pathogen has evolved with the sole purpose of stopping the Nano Probe from completing its mission. Difficulty levels of both puzzle and shooting segments can be adjusted independently to suit every play style, making Transcripted an amazingly replayable experience.Key Features:
- Twin stick shooter meets “match three” puzzles for addictive, tactical and fast-paced action
- Many weapon and ship upgrades allow players almost limitless customization options for their Nano Probe
- Beautifully rendered microscopic environments with animated backgrounds showing various areas of the body as the infection spreads
- Difficulty levels of both puzzle and shooting aspects of the game can be adjusted independently
- 25 core campaign missions, and 5 Challenge levels for scoring competition
- Players are rewarded for skill shots and huge combos with experience points that can then be used to purchase weapon and ship upgrades
- Memorable, ambient score
34. Cemetery Warrior 3
Cemetery Warrior 3 is a dynamic and exciting 3D first-person shooter with great graphics, lots of weapons and various monsters. You will explore an ancient monastery and its dungeons. On the way you'll meet crowds of monsters and giant bosses. As always, your faithful companions - a machine gun, shotgun and grenade launcher will help you drive on! Hundreds of years ago the Holy Order of Friars built a monastery above a portal that connects our world with hell. They vowed to pray every day to restrain the forces of darkness, to keep them from escaping to the outside. For many years you were the leader of the Order, and when you became an old man, you fell asleep and went quietly to the Lord, leaving the holy craft your brothers. However, after a couple of years the monks betrayed their oath. They made a pact with Satan for worldly pleasures and enjoyments. Now their prayer is directed to the call of the son of Satan – Zeksus, and they themselves are turned into hideous creatures. Sacred power brings you back, so you can get things in order! Almighty has bestowed upon you again youth and strength! And this time, the weapons! Lots of weapons!
Interloper is an online multiplayer real-time strategy game with matches that take only 5 minutes. Instead of destroying your opponent, you win by claiming domain. By predicting your opponent's movements, you corner them to claim the entire map.
Interloper distills RTS mechanics to their essence, bringing a focused, stripped down, fast-paced, and accessible strategy experience.
• Fast-paced strategy that’s easy to learn, hard to master.
• Short, intense matches taking no longer than 5 minutes.
• Compete in online multiplayer, or against AI of various difficulties.
• Extensive singleplayer content revealing the depth of the game.
• View replays of other player’s matches and upload your own.
36. Smashbox Arena
Smashbox Arena is a team-based action game with insane physics-driven power-ups.
2 modes of play: Singleplayer Story Mode and Online Multiplayer (AI Characters will join teams if there aren't enough players)!
Easy to learn, difficult to master -- Fast-paced, multiplayer designed from ground up for VR headset and touch controllers!
Beat Story Mode in 3 levels of difficulties to unlock new Heads and Mini-Bios. And match up with friends and competitors from around the world! Work together with players and have fun with friends. Gesture your tactical plans, do a victory dance, and communicate with competitors using voice chat!
Master 6 power-ups like Giant Boulders, Sniperballs and Heat Seeking Missiles. Creatively combine them to create endless unpredictable and funny situations!
Dodge your opponent's projectiles and use the environment as cover. Out-maneuvering your opponents in VR never felt so intense!
Zoom, rotate, and watch the action unfold in real time in VR God-View. Learn your opponents' tactics and strike back!
Yes, you can unlock a Pear in the game. Enough said!
37. Until You Fall
Fight. Fall. Rise again.
Rokar has fallen. Once a civilization fueled by a magical power called Aether, the Rokari have been destroyed by a Calamity of unknown origins. Now, monsters and twisted spirits wander these crystallized ruins.
As the last remaining Rune Knight, you alone can fight back these horrors. With the help of a mysterious Runesmith, you will forge the weapons needed to complete your campaign.
Put your sword fighting skills to the test as you use both magic and melee to fight twisted enemies in an unforgiving environment. Battle, gather currency, and forge new weapons to grow stronger. Should you fall in combat, you will rise to return more powerful than before.
From the team behind I Expect You To Die, this rogue-lite will force you to find and master your martial style using different weapon combinations for hours of dueling fun.
- Arm yourself with two unique weapons and define your own fighting style
- Each run features randomized rewards, enemy configurations, and rooms - no two attempts are quite the same
- Customize your weapons within a run with over 30+ unique traits and augments
- Earn Aether each run to craft and upgrade your weapons permanently
- A variety of neon-tinged arenas where you can fight your enemies
- Driving Synthwave (Swordwave?) soundtrack to keep you fighting
- Customizable field of view vignetting to let you move comfortably in VR
Join our growing community of faithful fans on Discord!
38. LOG the game
Angry timbers cut down a rare tree, one of logs rescued , and now he has to save his brothers to take revenge on the BIG BAD TIMBER . Fortunately, truck with brothers crushes half the way to the factory and brothers are waiting for Log to save them and to REVENGE!
- UPGRADE your character!
- BUY WEAPONS and SKINS!
- Use different VEHICLES(cars, spacecracfts and even more)!
- RECYCLE Log's brothers in LIVING THINGS!
- Cool BOSSES!
- A LOT OF different types of gameplay!
- UNIQUE ATMOSPHERE&SHAKING SOUNDTRACKS!
Music by RobotKSR, INSOMNIA.
Oficcial group of the game - AGD.
39. Better Late Than DEAD
Explore an open sandbox environment which, depending on your intention, could have or could not have a foreseeable end. But as you investigate further, you may notice some suspicious activity including animals that would not normally be found in an area like this and some inconsistencies that lead to more questions. It is up to you to discover the answers.
Craft items, quench your thirst, satisfy your hunger, fend off animals… What will you really need to escape the island? The answers are waiting.FEATURES:
• Craft items using a combination of objects and methods like tying and cutting
• Build a shelter to protect you from rain and dangerous animals
• Online Multiplayer
• Lose blood, break bones, become poisoned and stave off hunger and thirst
• Varying weather conditions that affect gameplay
• Procedurally generated items that the player must find to leave the island
• Dangerous animals including wolves, spiders and bears
• Capture animals using traps
• Permadeath – Will you be able to escape the island or will you succumb to its menace?Other titles from Excalibur Games
40. Ninja Guy
Ninja Guy, the humorous and quirky ninja action game has now come to Steam! This version includes all new exclusive improvements such as refined gameplay, graphical post effects and Steam Achievements!
Ninja Guy has generated somewhat of a cult following on mobile and has amassed over 70,000 Ninja Guy fans on Facebook! Now, the Ninjaverse has never looked as awesome with realtime dynamic lights and shadows, gorgeous screen effects, more than twice the amount of enemies on screen and totally revamped gameplay to allow for super fun action using the Joypad or the Keyboard / Mouse!
From a peaceful training village to a hell-like demon world, you control Ninja Guy! You will guide him on his bizarre and epic quest to prove himself to the Holy Cow Sensei by bringing down an evil gargantuan Minotaur! You are Cow Sensei's last hope, and final student .. Will you finally attain your Ninjaness?
Ninja Guy will have you laughing along to his almost never-ending supply of dim-witted Ninja catchphrases, such as the classic "2 + 2 = NINZAAA!" Remember... Gun's don't kill people, Ninja Do!
41. Adam and Eve: The Game - Chapter 1
In this game you will have few lives and a lot of difficulty. Over the course of 11 months, few have managed to come to an end. The game contains only the difficult level.
Do you accept the challenge?
In the beginning everything was good... So what went wrong? Adam and Eve: The Game - Chapter 1, is the first chapter of 2D platform game that retells the biblical story of Adam and Eve. After Adam wake up and notice the lack of Eve, he begins a journey through paradise in search of his mate.
- 25 very nice levels.
- Challenging gameplay.
- Character and beautifully illustrations in 2D.
- Easy controls.
- Collects and dynamic jumps.
- Vertical and horizontal levels.
- Catchy soundtracks.
- Face the Boss Chapter 1.
42. Beyond Flesh and Blood
The FULL version of Episode 1 is now complete in Early Access! Download today!
Become the master of a brand new, exciting agile third person mech shooter set on a dystopian Earth in the first episode of Beyond Flesh and Blood.SPACE IS EASY. PREPARE FOR EARTH. JOIN THE UGR. Beyond Flesh and Blood is the harsh shooter designed to push your skills to the limit.
Battle through this gory sci-fi, blast apart every enemy with powerful weapons – and unlock the frightening secrets of a 23rd century gone rogue...
- Gory violence: people being ripped in half, gibs and blood, explosions, fire, lasers…and loads more delicious gibs.
- Tough training: no easy gameplay and no cover-based shooting. Unearth your inner hardcore PC gamer...stop hiding and get shooting!
- Detailed environments: Manchester is re-imagined as a dystopian UK city, making full use of the powerful Unreal engine
- Progress is reigned in by the communications link between mind and mech - install signal towers and hack the electricity to get online
- Guns. Explosives. Industrial lasers. Enemy weapons are obtained by killing the opponent (acting as a temporary upgrade to augment your firepower).
- Custom soundtrack
- Mech in Mech: the player can pilots multiple combat rigs – including enemy rigs
- 2+ hours story-driven game play, 12 levels before the release of the full first episode
- Discover the truth about humanity’s future exile from Earth…
The year is 2281 and piloting military grade mechs is the only way back to Earth, 80 years after a Global War for resources forced decent society to the edge of Earth’s atmosphere.
Ethan is an engineer from the United Global Remnant: the very last survivors of the human race. Space is safe, but rumours of aliens, terrorists and a meteorite finally conscript Ethan away from humanity's last orbital home, the UGR Astralis space colony.
He must pilot a series of increasingly advanced Tactical Frames alongside the UGR at their base in Manchester, UK. With mind control, there’s no death. But the only way to get health back is by absorbing energy spawned by fallen foes, you to fight to survive. Once a frame is destroyed, a new one is dropped in from orbit allowing you to get straight back into the fight.TO LEARN THE TRUTH, YOU MUST GO BEYOND FLESH AND BLOOD.
Stand your ground fearlessly. Your enemies are human, machine, alien – and unknown. And anything else we can all come up with as a community!Venture Beyond anything you’ve ever known - break rank and rules.Join the UGR. Believe the impossibly dark secrets of a 23rd century Earth gone rogue...
43. Crystal Cosmos
Crystal Cosmos is a side scrolling color-based space shooter. You need to match your ship's color to your enemies color in order to destroy them.
However, switching colors opens you up to their attacks, creating a risk versus reward style of game play.
The game takes place in the eight Kingdoms of the Crystal Cosmos, each one is ruled by a different Gem Lord. For eons they have fought each other for supremacy.
You play as Lord Alabastar, ruler of Alabastion, the Kingdom of Light and Order. Your kingdom has been invaded by Obsidious, Lord of Darkness and Chaos. You lose the battle against the invaders. Shattered into nine pieces, the core of Alabastar narrowly escapes.
You must now travel to the eight kingdoms to retrieve the missing pieces. Break down the door of Obsitadel, and exact revenge.
*Story Mode which has eight different levels, each with it's own unique setting, enemies and boss.
*Item store where you can purchase upgrades, with shards collected from defeating foes and from completing levels.
*Dynamic game play - the game keeps track of how well you play and scores you at the end of each level.
*Stylized Graphics, bringing a unique look to this shooter.
*Custom Control System & full Gamepad support.
*Fast intelligent game play, which requires quick thinking.
*Frantic Boss battles.
Take on this clever shooter, use your fast reactions and quick thinking progress through the levels. Climbs the ranks and receive your bonus rewards.Shatter your enemies!
Award-winning same-screen party racing for up to 16 players! Race brutal-cute aliens on exotic planets, using weapon powerups and physics-based vehicles to annihilate your competition in frantic round-based combat. Connect spare gamepads, laptops and smart devices as extra controllers.Features
- Addictive racing mayhem for all ages featuring brutal-cute aliens, exotic locations and absurd weapon powerups
- Squeeze 16 local players onto the same screen using gamepads, laptops and smart devices as extra controllers
- Battle friends and family on the couch, compete against others online, or play career mode solo against punishing bots
- Highly customizable party game modes with dozens of gameplay modifiers and presets for endless variety
- Simple controls for newcomers, with advanced strategies for veteran players
- Round-based combat ensures quick respawns and allows drop-in drop-out play
45. DMD Mars Mission
In the year 2081, Mars has been colonized due to the exploitation of a new mineral that became a key source of energy for humanity; but the insects that traveled from the earth hidden among the debris of the motherships, found a way to survive on the red planet thanks to the mineral fuel that also caused them to mutate into creatures of colossal sizes and resistant to conventional weapons.
The workers, oblivious to the adaptation of these beings, were unaware of this new plague that in a matter of hours put an end to all the workers in the mine.
DMD (Die Martian Die), corporation responsible for exterminating the pest accumulated in the entire universe, received the mission to go to Mars to destroy all the amorphous beings that invaded the FK16 mining facility.
This is a FPS game in VR where you take on the role of Nilo Vásquez who along with assistant Isabel Black are in charge of this new adventure, a couple that will not only have to face the huge mutant creatures but also the hostile personality of both that they play their lives every second.
- Action packed gameplay and intense combats.
- Designed to avoid the VR sickness.
- Superior Visuals powered by Unreal Engine 4
46. Cosmic Kites
Cosmic Kites is a colourful and energetic local multiplayer game where the players control animal spirits, trying to wipe each other out in order to be the last man standing. With rapid moves and split-second decisions, use your tail and an array of offensive and defensive power-ups, such as the energy beam or the spiked shield, in order to turn your opponents into a rain of exploding particles.
The rounds are short, and the tempo constantly high throughout game. Once a round is finished, it takes but seconds to jump into a new game and get back to bashing your friends.
‘Easy to pick up - hard to master’ has become a bit of a cliché, but nothing explains the core of Cosmic Kites better. With only three buttons to keep track of, it’s a no-brainer to involve new and inexperienced players, without them feeling left behind.Features:
- Fast paced local multiplayer action
- Single player highscore hunting-mode
- Easy to pick up - hard to master
- Various power-ups, including energy beams, exploding plasma balls, spiky shields and more
- 6 different game modes
- Customization options to create your own game modes
- Loads of different character skins including dragons, warthogs, birds, squids and more
- Colorful stylish graphics
- Lots of fancy particles and explosions
- Music… Loads of music
47. The Great Story of a Mighty Hero - Remastered
Ironic "Hack and Slash" RPG bath filled with blood and gore! Go through the wall of enemies and defeat the mighty evil to become a mighty hero!
- Parody RPG
- Meaty Hack and Slash
- Non-stop mincer Action
"Greetings Mighty Hero! A great misfortune has fallen upon our world. The death has vanished. Nobody dies here, all dead come back. Our world is exhausted and soon will nothing be left from it.But there was a Prophecy, proclaiming about Mighty Hero, who would come and bring death back. For thousands of years people awaited hіs coming through the portal, still noone came from it, except our dead. But now the Prophecy came true - you are here... "
48. Gold Rush In The Oort Cloud
Welcome to the SSGMC - Solar System Gold Mining Corp.
Now you're part of our family - colony 26168.
Your name is - Prisoner N57691.
Your task - participation in correctional work in the Oort cloud.
You're going to mine a gold! Gold from asteroids.
You will be given a spacesuit and a gun, but do not try to violate regime.
You will be sent into space without a spacesuit. And without a gun.
There is a lot of pirates in each region.
You have to destroy them all before you can return.
For this work you will get the money. Some of them you can spend on improving your equipment.
After release, you can spend it on alcohol and whores, as you wish.
We will give you a room on the space station with good views of the Neptune.
Work hard and you do not even notice how fast time will slip away!
49. Worst Case Z
Worst Case Z is a first-person survival horror game.Story:
Worst Case Z is a first-person survival horror game, in which you take a role of security worker in a nuclear power plant in the middle of a city. After a meltdown and a huge explosion in one of the reactors during the night shift, you are under shock. As if that were not enough, the radiation caused unexpected mutations in the genetic material of many people. This is the beginning of a fight between life and death, and there is a mystery to unravel.Gameplay:
The player has the main task to leave the nuclear power plant. But there are a lot of things to do. First you have to find some important objects. You will need a gas mask, a geiger counter and other things. You will also be pursued by mutated Zombies that will hunt you all the way through the power plant. Unfortunately, you are only a security worker with no experience in fighting. So there will be situations when escape is the only option for survival. Another problem is that you have only one contact person, a german guy from the Office for Emergencies.Features:
- A pure survival horror experience
- Scary and schocking moments
- Dark, creepy atmosphere with different light effects
- A capturing soundtrack to underline the dangerous atmosphere
- Mysterious sound effects
The graphics were not made to be realistic.
The game has it's own old school graphic style, it's own kind of atmosphere.
FPS: Logged at 60 Frames per second.
Available screen resolutions:
1280x1024, 1280x800, 1280x720
+Video Gamma regulation and FOV settings
Additional graphic effects:
SSAO, Bloom, Atmospheric lighting and shadows
This game contains: Blood and Gore, Violence.
PS.: Only the best will survive. Feel free to scream whenever you want.
50. Purgatory: War of the Damned
Purgatory is a fast-paced multiplayer fps game where you use a multitude of spells with a variety of effects to destroy your enemies.
Participate in duels, team battles or free-for-all in the mysterious realm of purgatory, where all arenas have a history which chains them to this world.
• Destroy your enemies with multiple spells, items and abilities
• Fill up your load-out with purchased spells or random spells spawned during matches
• Increase the power of your avatar with magic affinity and items
• Multiple maps for multiplayer mayhem in various match types
• Day/night cycle in appropriate maps
• Diverse fantasy environments
Players take on the role of souls cast into purgatory, where they will wage eternal battle to absorb the souls of the fallen, thus increasing their power and dominance.
Spells are categorized into 'Schools' of magic; Arcane, Elemental, Light and Dark.
Increase your affinity in the various magic schools by using their respective spells, gain experience to wield greater power, earn soul fragments and exchange them for greater spells, items and abilities.