Trying to find games like Warlock - Master of the Arcane? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Warlock - Master of the Arcane, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Warlock - Master of the Arcane that have been tried, tested and recommended.
The best games like Warlock - Master of the Arcane are:
- arrow_rightOrcs Must Die! 2
- arrow_rightPlague Inc: Evolved
- arrow_rightSonic the Hedgehog 4 - Episode II
- arrow_rightCrime Secrets: Crimson Lily
- arrow_rightAge of Booty
- arrow_rightDemon Hunter 2: New Chapter
100 Best Games Like Warlock - Master of the Arcane:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (15)
- PlayStation 4 (26)
- iOS (27)
- Android (10)
- macOS (53)
- Linux (30)
- Nintendo Switch (14)
- Nintendo 3DS (6)
- Nintendo DS (5)
- Xbox 360 (14)
- PlayStation 3 (14)
- PlayStation 2 (3)
- PlayStation (1)
- PS Vita (6)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (9)
- Wii (8)
- GameCube (2)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Web (1)
1. Orcs Must Die! 2
The game takes place a few days after the events of the first part of Orcs must die!. The Sorceress is trying to escape from the crowd. And suddenly, mysteriously, a massive split opens up next to her. She crosses the threshold and finds herself in the Dwarven Mines, right in front of a War Mage who now works at the mines. She enlists his help in the fight against the orcs. But the two discovered that more and more cracks are opening up in different places. They decide to enter the rift and return to the Dead World.
You play as the War Mage, the headstrong hero who charges into danger or play as the more strategic Sorceress who keeps The Mob at bay with mind-control and magic.
You have to defend new fortresses and mines of gnomes, as well as destroy tens of thousands of orcs and other monsters — at your disposal a variety of weapons, spells, guards, traps and amulets. You are given the opportunity to go through a new campaign with friends in a joint game - or fight for survival in endless mode!
2. Plague Inc: Evolved
Plague Inc: Evolved is a biological simulation/strategy game developed by Ndemic Creations.
In Plague Inc: Evolved the player controls a disease, that infects patient zero in a selected country. The player's goal is to infect and kill all the people perfecting the disease and adapting to different conditions.
Initially, more and more people get infected within a country, the disease goes through the borders, carried by animals, birds, insects, transits through blood or on public transport. Random and controlled infections are present in the game. Laboratory accidents could be categorized as random infections while spore activations, zombie dislocation, and trojan planes are controlled by the player.
For infecting and killing humans, the player gets DNA points which are spent buying upgrades for the disease. Disease mutation could also occur. Combo system is present in the game. For example, a combination of vomiting and coughing can mutate into gushing forth vomiting which drastically improves contagiousness.
Player created diseases have three aspects: infectiousness, severity, and lethality. The time for infecting the population is limited as humans may be able to produce a cure.
3. Sonic the Hedgehog 4 - Episode II
The Sonic 4 Saga continues in Episode II with the return of a beloved side kick and fan-favorite villains!
Following the events of Episode I, Metal Sonic has returned to form an alliance with Dr. Eggman! To face this new evil, Sonic will have to call upon an old friend to help him save the day! Now joined by Tails, race across four new Zones and take down fearsome new badniks with deadly combination moves in order to put an end to this dastardly duo’s plans!
Experience the Sonic 4 saga as never before with the addition of a brand new engine; bringing you gameplay with updated physics and zones in stunning HD graphics! Also new to Episode II is the addition of online/local collaborative play where players can team up with a friend to take control of Sonic and Tails as they battle against Dr. Eggman!
BONUS! Owners of both Episode I & Episode II will unlock Episode Metal! Play as Sonic’s greatest rival in this exclusive zone and experience the untold story behind Metal Sonic’s revival!
4. Crime Secrets: Crimson Lily
Fantastic hidden object puzzle adventure game from the creators of Enigmatis and Grim Legends!
Crime Secrets: Crimson Lily is a captivating blend of hidden object challenges, puzzle solving, and daring detective work.
When a grim murder interrupts a private detective's vacation at the very gate to the hotel at which she was going to stay, she puts her plans for R&R on hold and sets out to do what she does best: solve violent crimes. All she has to go on is a single clue: a mysterious paper lily attached to the victim's frozen body. Could it be the killer's calling card?
Crime Secrets: Crimson Lily features more than 30 stunning hand-painted hidden object scenes set within a snowy environment!
Cut off by a blizzard and left to her own devices, the protagonist will need to put her detective skills to work as she questions possible witnesses, searches for clues, and follows a trail that leads her deep into the dirty dealings of a small town filled with big fish and other enigmatic characters.
Find clues in the game's unique Detective Mode to solve the mystery!
Was the tragic death of a young journalist, Lilly, a few years back only an accident, or was it somehow connected to the mysterious new murder? Is the killer trying to send a sinister message? If so, why, and to whom?
Surprising puzzles and unexpected twists!
As it turns out, there's more to the grim story than meets the eye, and not everyone at the hotel is who they appear to be. Will the private investigator manage to track down the culprit?
Take the game with you wherever you go!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and play new hidden object puzzle adventures every month!
Captivating adventures, thrilling stories, impossible tales, and eerie mysteries await in our catalog of hidden object puzzle games!
Look for "Artifex Mundi" to discover more hidden object puzzle adventure games like this one!
- More than 30 hand-painted hidden object scenes set within a snowy environment!
- Find clues in the game's unique Detective Mode!
- Surprising puzzles and unexpected twists!
- Test your reasoning skills in challenging mini games!
- Determine the killer's identity at all costs!
5. Age of Booty
Set in the swashbuckling era, Age of Booty™ is a casual real-time strategy game that puts players at the helm of their own pirate ship with the goal of sending your enemies to the briny deep, and looting and capturing towns for your pirate faction.
In Age of Booty™, players team up with AI-controlled pirate ships to raid, pillage, sink, and destroy their way to dominance on the high seas. Spoils of war and booty are used to upgrade and customize pirate ships to make them even more deadly as players take on 25 unique challenges and seven of the most devious Pirate Alliances on the high seas. Create custom maps using the intuitive map creation system.
Single player real-time action strategy from Certain Affinity, lead by Max Hoberman, designer of Halo 2 and 3's multiplayer game.
Raid villages, sink merchants, seize towns, steal gold, upgrade your pirate ship and use your guns and your wits to send your foes to the briny deep.
Master 25 unique maps or create your own.
6. Demon Hunter 2: New Chapter
Twenty years ago, in a frightening battle Dawn Harlock stopped the Archdemon Ragnar from descending upon the world. Turns out this was not the end of all the grim mysteries and adventures.
PLAY THE SEQUEL OF THE CAPTIVATING ""DEMON HUNTER: CHRONICLES FROM BEYOND"" HIDDEN OBJECT GAME!
Dawn’s foster father professor Ashmore died when trying to prevent the demon from breaking into this world. She realized than that she is the last remaining member of the mysterious ancient order of demon hunters and the last one standing in the fight against evil threatening to unravel this world.
TRAVEL THROUGH 31 HAND PAINTED LOCATIONS FULL OF PUZZLES AND SECRETS!
Her biggest concern was always to prepare for Ragnar’s return as it was already foretold. But Dawn kept herself busy as a detective, solving paranormal cases around the world and visiting mysterious places where the dark forces are hiding.
A CAPTIVATING STORY PACKED WITH MYSTERIES AND RIDDLES!
One day she receives a call from a mysterious doctor Stuart Williams, who claims to be Dawns foster father’s long-time friend. He promises valuable information about Dawns biological parents that may shed some light on her eerie past shrouded in mystery.
NEW MINI GAMES AND NOT-SO-EASY HO SCENES!
Dawns put on her detective hat to investigate the information that threatens to shake the core of her very existence. She will embark on a mystery adventure that will change everything forever.
- Play the sequel of the captivating "Demon Hunter: Chronicles from Beyond" hidden object game!
- Travel through 31 hand painted locations full of puzzles and secrets!
- A captivating story packed with mysteries and riddles!
- New mini games and not-so-easy ho scenes!
- Immersive gameplay with plenty of hidden objects!
Pyre is an action-adventure game developed by Supergiant games.
The game is set in some purgatory. After getting banished by the society, the main character finds himself all alone. Three exiles soon approach him and invite the protagonist to party with them and nickname him the Reader. The group sets out to cleanse their souls.
The gameplay of Pyre revolves around some sports game, which is connected with a ritual known as the Rites, which happens in a parallel world. The Protagonist controls his three newly found friends in battles against three opponents on a small arena. Each team has its own pyre. Both pyres oppose each other. The objective of the game is to defend your pyre while attacking the enemy one. The player can only destroy the pyre with the orb, that is spawned in the center of the arena and which has to be grabbed and thrown into the pyre.
During a round, the Reader can switch between the character he wants to control and pass the orb from one to another. Each player has their own amount of endurance which is required for moving around the arena. If the players of a team come together, they create a zone that is dangerous for the player that carries the orb. If the player with the orb should get into that zone, they'll be temporarily removed from the game.
While free from the Rites, the player can travel through the world of Pyre, train his teammates or try to learn more about the Rites.
After years of tireless explorations, brave Vikings have discovered a new land filled with mystery, danger and riches: Northgard.
The boldest Northmen have set sail to explore and conquer these new shores, bring fame to their Clan and write history through conquest, trading, or devotion to the Gods.
That is, if they can survive the dire wolves and undead warriors roaming the land, befriend or defeat the giants, and survive the harshest winters ever witnessed in the North.
Build your settlement on the newly discovered continent of Northgard
Assign your vikings to various jobs (Farmer, Warrior, Sailor, Loremaster...)
Manage your resources carefully and survive harsh winters and vicious foes
Expand and discover new territory with unique strategic opportunities
Achieve different victory conditions (Conquest, Fame, Lore, Trading...)
Play against your friends or against an AI with different difficulty levels and personalities
9. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Sonic and the All-Stars cast line up on the starting grid once again to battle for supremacy in the ultimate race. Compete across land, water and air in incredible transforming vehicles that change from cars to boats to planes mid-race. It’s Not Just Racing. It’s Racing Transformed!Key Features:Play as over 20 legendary All-Stars each with their own transforming vehicle.
Race across 25 tracks and arenas.
World Tour, Grand Prix, Battle Arenas, and more.
Unleash ingenious weapons or utilise your character’s unique All-Star Move.
4 Player split screen and up to 10 player online events. Plus even take split screen gaming online.
10. The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing is an action RPG with elements of the hack and slash genre and the first part of the trilogy of the same name. It tells the story of Van Hellsing’s son who continues his father’s work and kills monsters on the streets of the fictional Borgova city. There he fights against a cult that spoils the life of civilians.
You can develop the hunter's skills and upgrade his weapon and magic possession. Van Helsing Junior also has an ally, a ghost named Catherine who helps him in battles. Depending on your choice how to upgrade her, she can be a tank or a healer. The variety of weapons is not very huge; however, there are several ways to customize your character cosmetically.
While the developers took inspiration from Bram Stoker’s Dracula, the game only slightly reminds of this novel. However, they successfully caught the atmosphere of a little 19th-century town and filled it with deep NPCs and interesting technological details.
11. Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth
Sid Meier’s Civilization Beyond Earth is a 4X strategy game, the follower of Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri. You need to develop a new civilization from a colony that arrives on another planet. You can choose a nation from 8 available expeditions, a settlers’ class and some other parameters that give you start bonuses and define the path your colony will follow. The goal of the game is to dominate the world.
Like in the previous games of the series, Beyond Earth features resource mining and management, technology development, trading and diplomacy. However, ways to the victory differ from classic Civilization ones. Here they depend on the resource type you focus on. As a result, you can rather co-exist with the planet, become the technological leader, make this new planet more Earth-like by changing its landscape or establish contact with aliens.
Additionally to general civilization development Beyond earth often gives you tasks to progress through the game. A huge part of the game is dedicated to exploration and interaction with aliens who protect their homeland from invaders.
Categories in common with Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth: Strategy
12. Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
An expansion to Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 that can be played without the original game. Uprising features additional campaigns for three factions: the Allies, the Soviets, and the Empire of the Rising Sun. The plot continues the events of Red Alert 3, making Allied victory in previous game canon.
The Soviet Union fights for its very existence because Allied corporation FutureTech is developing a weapon that can freeze time. Its leaders want to erase Soviet Russia from the history once and forever. The war in Allied-occupied Japan continues, as there are still pockets of resistance that Allies have to suppress, and there are two Russian generals taking over parts of the Empire. There's also a standalone campaign that reveals the origins of Yuriko Omega, a Japanese girl with psionic abilities, and follows her as she becomes a commando for the Empire, and later a prisoner of the Allies.
Unlike some of the previous games in the series, Red Alert 3 – Uprising allows no multiplayer modes, neither cooperative nor competitive.
Categories in common with Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising: Strategy
13. King's Bounty: Armored Princess
King’s Bounty: Armored Princess is a real-time strategy game, serving as a direct sequel to King’s Bounty: The Legend, and based on an older series of King’s Bounty. The game is set first in the fantasy world of Endoria, same as the predecessor, and then swiftly transfers to the world of Teana, where the main events occur.
The protagonist has a task of finding the legendary knight of her kingdom, the previous game’s main character, to save her besieged world. Role-playing elements of the game include three different classes for your hero, a different companion, which provides help in battle, and inventory system which affects your gameplay by adding various excellent or dangerous situations.
The art style of the game is reminiscent of fantasy-themed cartoons, but it also makes every character in the game unique and distinct, with almost no animation repetitive or texture getting overused. The soundtrack adds to the immersion in the fantasy battles, providing a mood for every location and making a significant impact on the playthrough.
14. Tree of Savior (English Ver.)
In this game you need to find a goddess in the world of chaos. The game world is based on traditional Lithuanian culture and mythology. The names of cities in the game world are consonant with the names of the real cities of this region and neighboring countries. For example, Klaipedia is located in the South of the Kingdom within the Klaipedia region. The city is one of the main cities in the game's world. It is connected to West Siauliai Woods, the starting point for all the new Revelators. The name of this city is made from the name of the real city in Lithuania - Klaipeda.
Wealth of choice
The choice in the game is very diverse, there is no fixed route.
You can search for the goddess in your own style - the game provides many opportunities for this in Massive Freedom of Choice mode. You have a huge selection of costumes and expressions. In any mode, different jobs, skills, and stats are available.
If there is a lack of skills for success in the game - you can gain skill in the Team Battle League mode.
There are many character classes and 8 ranks. Each combination of class and rank is interesting in its own way. There are also classes that are simply not accessible, you have to satisfy special requirements so that these classes become available.
The game has a lot of hidden quests.
If you are completely confident in your abilities, welcome to the Guild Wars mode - there are no safe places, there are no places where enemies can not reach, either in the open field or in the dungeons. By the way, in the whole game there are more than 200 unique boss monsters.
If you want to play in the company - the community can be accessed anytime no matter where you may be. There is also Automatic Party Finding - make parties with nearby players.
Any data about your status is visible throughout the game.
Prismata—the gripping debut from Lunarch Studios—radically redefines the strategy genre by combining elements of real-time strategy, card games, and tabletop strategy games to create something entirely new and unique.
Competing against other humans or ruthlessly efficient AI, you'll plan devastating attacks through a series of quick-fire turns. Will you outwit your opponents by striking at the perfect moment? Or will you fall victim to a devious trap?Game Modes
- Campaign: an enthralling 40-mission story-based single player adventure
- Casual Match: play friendly games against other humans or one of 30 different AI personalities
- Combat Training: over 50 hand-crafted puzzles and scenarios dripping with fascinating strategy insights
- Ranked Play: get paired against opponents of similar skill and compete for a spot on the leaderboards
- Custom Games: play bots or friends with fully editable unit pools, time controls, handicaps, AI difficulty, and more
- Expert Challenge: ultra-difficult mission variants for players seeking extreme challenges
- Event Mode: heart-pounding blitz brawl tourneys and crazy mode-of-the-week events with prizes
The StoryHundreds of years in the future, humans have engineered a prosperous new civilization on the distant planet Beacon, where the sun never sets. Meanwhile, the planet's frigid dark side has been colonized by an enigmatic faction of intelligent machines that threaten humanity with conflict.
In these new cybernetic times, human soldiers are obsolete. Instead, warfare is conducted swiftly with massive armies of robots. The Swarmwielders—human commanders of these mechanical forces—are the defenders of society, training relentlessly for the day when the machines strike again. However, when their own robots start to mysteriously malfunction, the humans find themselves endangered by something much closer than the machines lurking beyond the fringe.
- State-of-the-art enemy AI created by Professor David Churchill, winner of the 2013 StarCraft AI competition
- A custom replay browser where you can watch, share, and analyze game replays
- New Prismata units added regularly, each with a unique role and purpose in combat
- 100+ Steam Achievements to unlock
- Real-time spectator mode: watch live matches featuring top players
- Absolutely zero pay-to-win—no card packs to open; all units are free for all players
- Over 500 customizable emotes and 250 awesome unit skins to collect
- No randomness! Your fate is determined by your skill alone
- Over 100 trillion unique gameplay scenarios, each with a different optimal strategy to discover
GameplayIn Prismata, you’ll collect resources, create workers and technologies, assemble an all-conquering army, and trade blows with your opponent until one of you is obliterated. Prismata blends elegant turn-based mechanics with the tactical decision-making elements that are at the heart of real-time strategy games.
Featuring simple and intuitive economic and combat systems, Prismata is incredibly easy to learn. However, no two Prismata matches are ever the same. Every game, players get a new pool of extra buildable units that must be used to their fullest potential. There are always new builds to plan and discover, and new threats to respond to. Each battle is fresh and unique.
Containing no pre-built decks, random advantages, or luck-of-the-draw moments, Prismata’s cat-and-mouse duels celebrate quick-fire tactics, deep thinking, and decisive strategy. Will you execute a perfectly-timed attack, or will you build up a monstrous economy and overpower your opponent with a massive army?Testimonials from supporters and Kickstarter backers:"Almost nothing comes close to achieving this level of polish, depth, and replayability."
- Kevin "qxc" Riley, retired StarCraft pro-gamer and game designer
"Full skill, full focus, no RNG. It is beautiful!"
- Adrian "Lifecoach" Koy, Hearthstone and Gwent professional
"It's so good. I wake up and I'm like 'Yes, I get to play this game again.' I love it."
- Frederick "Freddybabes" Bird, Gwent Challenger, Open, and Slam champion
"I'm over-the-top addicted. Best game I've ever played."
- Mike "Timex" McDonald, poker professional
"A game I have been looking for all my life."
"One of the most intricate, well-thought-out, and best games I have ever played... the first and only game of its unique genre."
"More worthwhile than any other game."
"Truly unique in its ability to refine RTS and card game themes down to the core strategic decisions without the RNG or APM."
"Finally, a card game that removes the ‘luck’ aspect."
"When I start Prismata, it feels like my inner child is opening a bottomless toy box that's always holding something new and exciting."
"I honestly feel like a genius after I play a good game."
"Prismata is very approachable, yet there's always more to learn."
"I'm a filthy casual and I love playing a quick competitive game."
"10/10 strategy game! Phenomenal concept, unlimited replay value."
"Why did I even bother with those other games."
"I feel fortunate to live in the age of Prismata—the best game I've ever played."
"No mortal has 400 real APM. That's why we play Prismata, and leave StarCraft to the demigods."
"If you ever thought you'd be great at StarCraft if only you had the APM, now you can prove it."
"After 3 years and 11,000 games, I'm still innovating new strategies, and I don't expect that to ever stop."
"Prismata is the best thing that ever happened to me."
"It's as good as they say."
Ever wondered what a cross between Tetris and Lemmings would look like? Well, wonder no more, 'cause... MouseCraft is here!
MouseCraft is an A to B puzzle game where players help Schrödinger, the crazy cat scientist, in completing his mysterious, mice-powered invention. Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a safe path for as many mice as possible, gather collectibles, fight enemies, use different types of blocks, blow up things and avoid environmental hazards in 80 handcrafted levels!
Key Game Features:
- Experience a remix of two classic gameplay mechanics: Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a safe path for as many mice as possible.
- Discover an epic tale of a crazy cat scientist who is striving to unlock the potential of a mysterious, mice-powered machine.
- Defeat obstacles, overcome gaps and gather collectibles by using different types of blocks, be them explosive, crumbling or even jelly ones.
- Prove your stacking skills in your own style- freeze the game by using the Active Pause feature or increase the speed any time you want.
- Get involved by creating your own maps and show off your creativity by sharing them with our community.
- Chill out while listening to our funky soundtrack scored by Mikolai Stroinski, the composer for Dark Souls 2, The Witcher 3 and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
- 80 hand-crafted levels (about 6-10 hours of gameplay).
- 7 different types of Tetromino Bricks, 2 types of Enviromental Hazards, Bombs, Enemies...
- 4 different locations.
- Level Editor which allows you to create your own maps.
- Full Steam integration, including: Cloud Saves, Achievements, Leaderboards and Trading Cards.
17. Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator
The parrot is back from the dead bringing countless new insults for your disposal, Sir! Remember that silly game that parted lovers, destroyed families and turned friends into enemies? Here’s its successor that does even more, certainly with more style and more variety. And I have proof! This time you can spread affront to everyone in the world that has Internet access or - if you’re not the most sociable - you can sit alone and play with yourself. Nudge nudge.
So don’t let the parrot die for nothing and tell that grumpy old lady that her husband donated organs for a strange woman lying in a pond and that her sister poses nude for some dog. Then meet a retired hipster who admires pictures of a grunting sow, and a fake Russian who borrowed a dead body to put his teacup and crumpets on. It’s also the only game that lets you learn what’s The Meaning of Life, and that’s scientifically proven!Game Features:
- Loner’s Insult Tournament Mode: Battle your way through numerous unique situations and verbally assault your CPU
- Real-Life Friends Mode: Belliger your actual friends on a couch, ottoman, or whatever else you like to rest your fanny on
- Imaginary-Friends Mode: Verbally take down strangers from all over the world online, and bring the witty pain across any device using the game's Cross-Platform Multiplayer
- 5 Hilarious Playable Characters: Each with their own unique voices, quirky traits and hilarious “insult bits”
- Legendary Potty Mouthed Unlockable Heroes: Lay down some verbal carnage and unlock renowned potty mouthed special guest fighters, including Shadow Warrior's Lo Wang, Serious Sam, the infamous Postal Dude, with more additions to follow soon.
- 4 Conflict Scenarios: Lay down some verbal jujitsu across 4 different testy situations and dynamic environments
- Contentious Battle System: Employ combos, criticals, continuations and other new mechanics to outwit your argumentative opponents!
18. SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny
In times of war and chaos you will assume the role of a young man, who is supposed to liberate the entire world of Eo from the new, nameless evil. Along with a group of diverse heroes and a dragon as trustful companions, you will fight to gain information about this mysterious new enemy and thereby discover your own true destiny.
With daring and courage you will be able to succeed in this brand new, epic, strategic RTS/PRG-Mix that combines the storylines of the previous Spellforce-games and continues further.Key Features
- Click'n'Fight and Quick-Action-Buttons: perfected control system for Instant-Actions, best overview, and strategic sophistication
- Domination: all new multiplayer mode; you have to keep control of strategic nodes, which are spread over the map, in order to obtain resources to further strengthen your armies
- Single-Player campaign ensuring a maximum of fun, riveting story progression and countless quests - all refined by the authentic and consistent world of Eo
- Choose your individual path among a plethora of different skills and magic abilites, offering numerous combinations of character development
- For the first time in the history of SpellForce, you can even ride on a dragon
- Completely new race with buildings, also playable in multiplayer
- Stand-Alone expansion: SpellForce 2 - Shadow Wars & SpellForce 2 - Dragon Storm are not required to play the game
19. Freedom Force
From a distant corner of the galaxy, an evil alien race sets in motion a sinister plan to conquer the Earth. They unleash a powerful catalyst — Energy X — that imbues the planet's worst miscreants with super-powers to bring the planet to its knees. Now Earth's only hope lies with a new breed of heroes... The Freedom Force!
Command a squad of comic book heroes in the defense of Patriot City. Choose from over a dozen heroes or create your own comic champions. Fight for freedom in over 20 action-packed missions. Restore order in a completely interactive 3D world. Take your heroes online and join the fight in multiplayer mode.
20. Three Heroes
The homeland is being besieged by enemies on all sides, now it is up to three heroes to take up their sword, spear, and bow to cleanse the land of the evil invaders. Featuring exciting combat, polished graphics, and hilarious humor; Three Heroes is the action adventure game that has something for everyone.
At some point, everyone dreams of being a hero, well now they can be three. Choose your hero and smash, hack, and shoot your way through the Slavic homeland to cleanse it from the evils that plague your land.
Inspired by stories out of Slavic myth; Three Heroes features an engaging story, epic combat, and RPG character building.
-Three playable characters, each with their own weapons and unique abilities
-Switch between characters at any time during gameplay to use the right hero for the job.
-Make your heroes more heroic with new and upgradable weapons, armor, and abilities
-Battle against enemies out of Slavic myth
-A colorful cast of hilarious characters
-Beautifully rendered graphics
There’s not much time, enemies press in on all side, grab your weapon and become a Hero.
21. Pox Nora
Pox Nora is an online, collectible, turn-based strategy game. Players can take their deck of Runes (cards) and go on an adventure in the many single player campaigns, skirmish against the AI, or battle against other players in player vs player matches. Public decks are available to unlock with gold or by playing the faction walkthrough campaigns. If you like Pox Nora, you can expand your deck options by purchasing additional rune packs that will give you access to more Champions, Spells, Relics and Equipment.
- Completely free to play with additional content available for purchase
- Wage war against opponents through exciting player vs. player gameplay
- Adventure with iconic characters in single player story campaigns
- Play the game with Public Decks you can unlock with gold and by playing the game
- Build decks from 8 unique factions through full or split faction play
- Build your collection of runes over time and customize your decks with the Rune Manager
- Trade runes with the community or build them with the Rune Forge
- Join in draft tournaments to win prizes
- Save up and spend virtual gold that you earn by playing the game to get additional characters and more in the Marketplace
To find out more visit the Pox Nora website http://www.poxnora.com/info/features.do
22. Prime World
Prime World is a free online game in RPG / MOBA genre with a unique universe where tactical session battles, castle management, and hero development are mixed together.
Prime World brings the MOBA genre to a new level:
play in different modes;
improve your heroes not only on the battlefield but also in your own castle;
gather and create lethal combinations of skills;
use these combinations in battles to defeat your enemies.
An incredible amount of talents and skins allows you to build up a one of a kind character depending on your preferences!
The game is based on the conflict of lords, who fight in the endless battle for control over prime - the most important resource, the possession of which can change the alignment of forces. Prime is magic and a source of technology, a dangerous alien substance, which can change the world and give power over it - everyone needs it. The one who controls the prime, controls the whole world!
Gather a collection of exclusive talents and create an army of invincible heroes. Attack the enemy towers and conquer new territories. Conclude profitable alliances with other clans or subordinate them in battle. Become the first in the world of Praya!
Every hero in the world of Praya can become one of a kind with the help of the talent system.
Prime World features an exclusive terramorphing system, which allows you to capture lands by raising your faction’s flag over it. Native terrain beneath hero’s feet makes him more powerful.
There are few combat modes in the game, which are a bit different from each other. Check the schedule of the modes being online in the special thread in our Community Hub!
Every hero has multiple individual skins, which are made limited timed to different special occasions. Choose a suitable look for your hero, it’s up to you, how it will look like! What is more, skins provide suitable voice-overs and can even change the hero’s gender.
Prime World combines tactical fights with strategic elements. You can become a powerful commander and a magnificent ruler of your castle at the same time!
The game is based on the conflict of lords leading constant battles for prime with the help of their Heroes - warriors with unique abilities who can return to battle after being defeated again and again.
Prime World offers its players a rich social system: players can join clans and develop them together, capture clans of other players.
There are numerous ways to upgrade your character in battle sessions, from farming creeps to playing mini-games on the base. This makes PvP part of the game even more diverse.
Battlepaths is a loot-centric and addictive 2D-RPG featuring neat monster hacking, an excellent loot system and a huge variety of character development. Learn skills, use powerfull potions, and hunt down the Chaos Overlord. The battle begins in Babatula, the first of three big realms to explore.
Battlepaths offers a sophisticated drop system that generates countless different items along with more than 50 unique items. The character customization allows you to create a unique hero with its own strengths and weaknesses. You can build a heavy, damage dealing tank, a deadly ninja that utilizes high speed and agility to attack his victims from out of nowhere, a true master of mind who crushes his foes with powerful combinations of special abilities, or something in between.
You can choose to play in different realms that each have their own landscape and their own set of creatures. The many superior items you will find can be exchanged between different characters, one of which will eventually become the first powerful enough to face the Chaos Overlord.
Prepare yourself for Battlepaths!
24. Mysterium: The Board Game
The official adaptation of the famous board game Mysterium!
*** IMore: "If you've played Mysterium, and like it, then this is a no-brainer. Get the game!" ***
*** Boardgamequest: "A solid digital translation of a great cooperative game. Bringing a social game to the digital world is never easy, but Mysterium does an admirable job at it".***
Mysterium is a cooperative deduction game set in the 1920s in which a ghost guides a group of psychics to uncover a murderer, as well as the weapon and location of the murder, using only visual clues. Choose your favorite way to play: take on the role of the ghost who gives others clues, or as one of the psychics trying to interpret "Vision Cards".
In this mobile version, you will find:
• A faithful adaptation of the original game with gorgeous graphics
• A game variant with or without clairvoyancy
• Additional cases and dream cards from expansions in the in-game shop
• A story mode to discover the background of each psychic
• Solo play with AI partners
• Multiplayer support up to 7 players using online (cross-platform: tablet / mobile / computer)
• Worldwide Leaderboards
Languages available: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish.
Currently not supported devices (512Mb RAM or less)
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPad Mini 1
- iPad 2
You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and You Tube!
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/asmodeedigital
25. Crusader Kings Complete
Europe is in turmoil. The lands are fragmented into petty fiefs and the Emperor struggles with the Pope. At this very moment the Pope has declared that those who go to liberate the Holy Land will be freed of all sins.
Gather prestige and piety and the world will whisper your name in awe. Will you co-opt other monarchs, and the Pope, under your leadership to liberate the Holy Land? Do you have what it takes to become a Crusader King?Key Features:
- Take control of one of the Great Christian Dynasties of Europe and forge the bonds of your vassals from a circle of friends into a Nation
- Increase the greatness of your lands and your treasure coffins, build Cathedrals and Castles, and combat Highway Robber Bands and defecting vassals
- Historical multiple-choice events will spawn from the actions of your monarch
- Engage in the campaigns of the Hundred Years War, the five Crusades and the Mongol Wars during 400 years of gameplay
- Reenact the crusades, defend against the Mongol onslaught, and form feudal nation-states in Europe
- Introduce laws, set taxes and interact with hundreds of courtiers and nobles
- Experience realtime grand-strategy based on the engine used by the award winning Europa Universalis-series
- Engage in an evolutionary combat system
- Play all religious orders – choose between the Knight´s Templars, The Knights of St John, The Teutonic Order or the Order of Calatrava and the Order of Santiago
- Engage in fierce multiplayer battles with up to 8 players
Categories in common with Crusader Kings Complete: Strategy
Clones includes robust internet-multiplayer with team play, different game modes, powerups, leaderboards, and a built-in level editor that was used to create the singleplayer campaign of over 150 clontastic puzzles spanning 11 CloneMaster bosses over 5 regions of the Clones Planet.
The Intergalactic CloneMaster Organization welcomes you! Take the scenic route and solve the fun and challenging problems crafted by the most cunning creatures in the universe. Then try the competitive route and test out your strategies head-to-head, in real-time, against other players from around the galaxy!
Guide your clones as you explore over 150 perplexing puzzles on your pilgrimage across the Clones Planet to learn from the clever and quirky CloneMasters. Truly a thing of wonder, the clone’s body has the remarkable ability of morphing into many different shapes to perform various actions. As a CloneMaster you must instruct each Clone when to perform a morph to overcome any obstacles. By defeating the Elder CloneMasters in one-on-one matches you will piece together the ancient CloneMaster Medallion and reveal a most formidable opponent.
Enjoy the thrill as you outwit your opponents during online play and witness the glory as you sneak out a clone on a successful sabotage mission, or admit defeat as your squad of clones is secretly stolen due to marvelous misdirection! Team up with friends and play co-op in any of the over 50 multiplayer levels, or create your own using the built-in level editor. Custom levels are automatically shared when a new player joins your server.Key features:
- Puzzles Galore: With over 150 unique singleplayer puzzles presented by 11 zany CloneMasters spread across 5 environmental themes, Clones will provide you with many hours of mind bending fun! Pack a lunch.
- Multiplayer Mania: Support for up to 16 players in 8 colorful groups. Experience intense real-time strategy at its best by using the built-in server browser to find a LAN or internet match. In-game chats help you co-ordinate with your team and confuse your opponent! Spectators can watch matches without participating to study your mad skills.
- Customization: Use your creativity and the avatar creator to generate your own personal clone avatar by arranging the hair, antlers, eyes, body, and mouth any way you want! Easily tweak multiplayer level settings on the fly to adjust morph counts and play with dozens or thousands of clones, if you can handle it.
- Player Friendly: Per-puzzle checkpoints can be set at any time, preventing the frustration of having to start all over again on the tricky levels we’ve carefully prepared. Mini-map lets you quickly navigate, and warnings sound when your clones are in trouble.
- No Fillers: We know your time is important. Each and every level in Clones is different and presents a unique puzzle concept. We’ve worked hard to make the Clones experience as smooth as possible in every way.
- Bonus Items: Unlock stamps, decorations, and hidden levels as you progress. Use decorations to customize your clones in action, and use stamps to tag the terrain and taunt your opponents in multiplayer!
- WYSIWYG Level Editor: Easily create and publish your own puzzles using the fully featured built-in level editor. Freely browse and download levels shared by others directly from ClonesGame.com
- CloneStats Ranking: Prove you have the quickest mind on the block with CloneStats world ranking system which includes detailed per-puzzle leaderboards and a chess-inspired multiplayer ranking system.
- Match Playbacks: Each game session is automatically recorded so you can share your solutions with others, or record a video of your epic multiplayer victory for all to see!
- Diverse Gameplay: Dozens of awesome contraptions to interact with: some will help your clones, others will obliterate them! Your clones can fly, walk on the ceiling, grow and shrink, predict the future and more! Multiple FPS-style game modes such as Capture The Clone, Quantum Quarrel (aka Last Clone Standing), and Multiverse Match (aka Head-to-Head) provide variety and replayability.
27. Future Wars
Battle it out on the proving grounds and get ready for Future Wars.
Similar to classic titles such as Advance Wars and Battle Isle, the game takes strategy gaming away from the micro-management overkill that it has become and using simple, proven rock-paper-scissors principles, reopens the genre to everyone.
With a modern 3D engine providing the graphics, a proven, easy to learn, but difficult to master set of rules surrounded by an engaging plot and challenging gameplay, the game will appeal to newcomers and hard-core gamers alike.
Also available is unlimited access and infinite possibilities to mod the game through open data structure, open scripts and an easy-to-use editor.Features
- Modern 3D graphics & proven gameplay embedded in an engaging and sometimes, humorous plot
- Infinite modding possibilities through open data structure, open scripts and editor
- Novel and unique game modes such as AI vs. AI or play-by-email
- Rock-paper-scissors principle makes Future Wars easy to learn but difficult to master
- In-game achievements allows for hours of replay to acquire top honors
Categories in common with Future Wars: Strategy
28. Mighty Party
It’s very simple and addictive – one tap to put the fighter onto the battlefield and only 3 MINUTES to win! It can reveal all your tactical skills – define opponent’s weaknesses and play heroes who can absolutely change situation on the battlefield and bring you top place in rankings!
Find dozens of fighters in PvP and enjoyable Journey! Level up them to reveal their new skills and qualities! Combine them with other heroes to gather a legendary PARTY OF CHAMPIONS!
Tile-based & fast-paced innovative battle system. Easy to grasp and extremely tactical!
Infinite squad combinations from dozens of Champions with their own strengths and weaknesses.
Lots of ways to power-up Heroes: level-up them, bind them with others, turn them into GOLD ones!
Captivating PVP (Rankings, Tournaments, Events, Survival, Raids etc.) with great rewards!
Very tactical Campaign with epic story of Heavenly Roads and true hero’s Journey!
Also you can check our other projects. Epiq step-by-step RPG with elements of strategy Forge of Gods and exciting VR-shooter Cargo Cult: Shoot'n'Loot VR.
Panoramik Inc. has been making games since 2005. We specialize in creating different types of games, ranging from casual ones up to mid core.
29. Sweet Lily Dreams
Prequel: Whisper of a Rose
The peaceful Realm of Dreams is about to be consumed by a dark and terrible nightmare. You must venture into the darkness and battle fearsome literary foes such as Hyde, the Headless Horseman and Dracula. Are you brave enough to face the most maleficent recesses of the human imagination? Join Lily on a sugar-coated adventure about inner strength and trust with a dark interior.
Sweet Lily Dreams is an epic RPG with a cute surface and dark, adult themes on the inside. Lily, along with her comrades Faith (a dog) and Curly Trick (a cat), journey into the Realm of Dreams and end up at the center of the battle between good and evil. All is not as it seems and sweet Lily is about to learn that books are safer than reality, that trust is not to be given lightly, and that good does not always triumph.
"What comes immediately to mind as a summation of the story's concept is the characters from preschool sing-along videos being thrown into Middle Earth and asked to defeat Lord Sauron by way of the horror shelf of your local DVD rental store."
- Indie Game Magazine
- Explore a massive world of classic tales, folklore and dreams.
- Numerous enemies to fight in fast-paced, turn-based battles.
- Dozens of exciting Steam Achievements!
- Craft magic, furniture and items of power.
- Solve puzzles and play optional mini-games.
- Build and furnish your own house!
- Travel with a party of loveable and unforgettable characters.
- Discover hidden caves of treasure.
- Customizable mouse and keyboard controls.
- Try to collect all coins and accessories in the game!
- Get carried away by a beautiful soundtrack and atmosphere unique to each dream world.
- Whisper of a Rose
- The Princess' Heart
Gyromancer is a Pop Cap / Square Enix collaboration. This is a Puzzle RPG.
Join Rivel and his companion, Laska, on a grand chase spanning twelve stages. What awaits at the end of the hunt?
Each stage contains its own objectives, from defeating the beasts that block your way to solving puzzles before time runs out. Rivel can learn to summon dozens of the beasts he encounters, bending their power to his will. Each beast you command in battle is unique, so find the one that best suits your play style.
Hidden within each stage are a number of awards earned for completing feats great and small. Finding them all won't be easy. Are you up to the challenge?
- New battle system based on Bejeweled Twist
- Command unique beasts to battle your foes
- Search the map for items, coins, and new beasts to fight at your side
- Gain levels in battle and acquire powerful new beasts
- Assume the role of Rivel, a deadly mage, as he rids Aldemona Wood of a brooding darkness
Categories in common with Gyromancer: Role Playing
Based in Russia, Ino-Co Plus develops games for multiple platforms, from PC and web, to modern mobile devices. The core team consists of professionals with over 15 years of game development experience. Ino-Co aspires to make games which we would like to play ourselves. Therefore, our games are made with the soul and the attention to detail we expect of the games we play.
Company website - http://ino-co.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/inocoplus
YouTube - http://bit.ly/1suwcrA
Twitter - https://twitter.com/inocoplus
32. Sol Survivor
Jump in to intense turret defense action with Sol Survivor! Build turrets to defend your colony and the innocent colonists within. Smash enemies with volleys of actively-controlled orbital support. Play with friends in co-operative and competitive multiplayer matches or test your mettle against our new Survival mode!
- Orbital Support - Get up close and personal with the enemy by calling down orbital lasers, salvos of artillery and many other weapons in support of your turrets. Never be stuck wishing your turrets could fire just one more shot!
- Huge Turret Arsenal - Twenty-six turrets are at the ready in the fight against the enemy, with each one filling a unique role. Try "old-time" strategies like cannons and mortars or ramp up the technology with banks of lasers and automated drones!
- 10 Unique Playstyles - Ten distinct executive officers bring unique combinations of turrets and support to the battlefield. Choose a favorite or pick the officer that best suits the challenge at hand!
- Immersive Camera and Controls - With a full rotational camera, the battlefield is at your fingertips. View the action from afar and plan strategies or get in close for precise actions!
- Exciting Co-Op and Multiplayer Modes - Choose from up to four game modes: the casual Duo mode, flexible Versus mode, challenging Co-Op or competitive Wars mode. Play with up to 8 friends!
- Survival Mode - Fight against tougher and tougher waves of enemies crafted randomly to create new challenges with each game. Challenge your friends to beat your best times!
- In-Game Encyclopedia - Always be well informed about the turrets and the enemy by consulting the in-game encyclopedia. Read up before starting a battle or check up on your knowledge quickly from the field.
33. Warlords Battlecry III
Warlords Battlecry III further expands the Battlecry tradition of featuring persistent RPG-like fantasy heroes with its retinue of loyal followers fighting massive battles in the Warlords' world of Etheria. It is a true sequel to Warlords Battlecry I & II, featuring many familiar races and troop-types, while also adding some new ones into the mix.
Warlords Battlecry III continue to perfect its automated feature system, greatly reducing gameplay micromanagement and quickly proving to be the holy grail of RTS games among gamers of the genre.
While being a strong RTS outright, there are also numerous activities for players to engage in between battles, such as obtaining titles and awards, trading and purchasing items & retinue members, and even an upgradeable castle to reflect your importance and influence in the world of Etheria.
Extra features included in Warlords Battlecry III are specifically geared to please the legions of previous Battlecry players, including the removal of hero and unit caps, the addition of new special abilities for high-level heroes and the creation of an intuitive hero system. All of these features, coupled with new races and hero classes, new spells and items, and new building and dragons meld to form a Real-Time Strategy game that once again raises the benchmark for other games in the genre. Warlords Battlecry III is poised to receive even greater accolades than the previous award-winning titles in the Warlords Battlecry series.
Sixteen different races, twenty-eight different classes.
More than one hundred and thirty spells over thirteen different spheres of magic. New Magic Items many of them special & rare, some even able to cast spells.
Plaguelords, Saurians, Swarm. The old Human side will be split into Knights & Empire. This will include new units and new buildings.
All of your old favorites plus eight new classes combine together in a new hero system that is easier to learn but harder to master than before. Take heroes beyond level 50. Gain levels while actually playing the game.
Rock & Lava terrain, along with Jungle, Ruins and subterranean caverns.
Players will be able to produce six different coloured dragons all with unique abilities and breath weapons.
Many different shops will allow players to purchase items & troops to aid them in battle. The variety of different Lairs will produce neutral units that will roam the map seeking out trouble.
* Multiplayer mode is functional, but not supported.
Bannermen is a medieval real-time strategy game that aims to refresh the RTS genre and involve the community during the development. Take on the role of a fallen lord on his journey back to become one of the mightiest in the realm. Make your banner strike fear into your opponents and challenge the multiplayer ladder in action packed skirmishes.
The game takes place in a semi-fantasy medieval world that has been brutally damaged due to decades of war, starvation and natural disasters. The people are in desperate need of a powerful leader that can unite the kingdom. Many tribes claim their right, but there is only room for one banner in the kingdom capital. The goal of the game is to lead your bannermen to victory and defeat the evil, once and for all.GAMEPLAY
Bannermen will contain a singleplayer campaign and several multiplayer modes. The game is designed to encourage players to interact with each other and the world, where the typical gameplay elements consist of base building, resource management and battling enemy armies efficiently. The maps and campaign missions vary in both length and shape where different environments allow unique traps and natural powers. This creates interesting variation and combat with greater strategic depth.
Bannermen contains something we call dynamic environments. This can for instance be player controlled nature powers like lightningstrikes that can burn forests or electrocute armies, snow blizzards that can freeze water and open new paths, and meteors that smashes into the ground leaving hot lava behind. A lot of the implemented dynamic properties have been suggested from the Bannermen community, and we can’t wait to implement more!
Nature powers can be player controlled by building temples on religious spots on the map. This will allow the player to gain access to different nature powers depending on which religious spots that are controlled.
Categories in common with BANNERMEN: Strategy
35. Madballs in Babo:Invasion
The spiritual successor to the massively popular freeware top-down shooter BaboViolent2, Madballs in Babo:Invasion is an arena based 3D shooter offering players a satisfying and immersive experience in both single-player and multiplayer, including 'Invasion Mode' where players are able to design their own combat maps almost instantaneously by placing a combination of map tiles to create a never-before-seen map before gameplay starts. Truly, no two games are ever the same.
Featuring the recently re-released Madballs™ characters, Oculus Orbus™ and Horn Head™, from the popular 1980s toys best remembered for their outrageously bad looks and graphically colourful names, Madballs in...Babo: Invasion is a feature laden 'casually hardcore' action shooter.
- Single Player — Hours of repeatable gameplay through 10 epic levels
- 2-4 Player Online Co-op — challenge individual campaign levels with your friends or play the whole campaign in ‘Enduro’ mode
- 16 Player Multiplayer — 21 maps to match all game sizes
- 'Invasion' Mode — the signature mode of the game, players take turns placing map tiles to create a unique multiplayer map prior to each match
- Voice Chat — Talk to the other players in-game
- Classes — 10 character classes (each with 2 special abilities) over two warring factions, with each faction having 5 unique weapons each with two distinct firing modes
- Madballs Characters — Oculus Orbus™ and Horn Head™ from the infamous 80’s toy craze as in-game characters
- 5 Archetypes — Assault, Heavy, Runner, Flyer, Support
- Deployables — active (rocket turrets) or passive (healing towers) can be placed in Invasion mode
- Unlocks and Secrets — 50 unlocks and 50 Secrets to find during campaign gameplay
- Action — emphasis on fast-paced, visceral action that is easy to pick and play, yet offers a real strategic challenge for hardcore gamers
Categories in common with Madballs in Babo:Invasion: Indie
36. Shoot 1UP
Why play shoot 'em ups one ship at a time?
Launch them all at once! Unleash an entire armada of ships in Shoot 1UP!
Instead of stowing each 1UP you collect, each new ship becomes playable immediately, resulting in an ever-growing armada of destruction!
With your home world ruined, lead your detached battalion's charge by destroying the mechanical-tentacle hybrid attack forces responsible for your pain.
- 1UPs INSTANTLY ENTER THE ACTION!
- Command up to 30 ships at the SAME TIME!
- 2 PLAYER LOCAL CO-OP play for 60 SIMULTANEOUS player ship INSANITY!
- Contract your phalanx to dodge enemy fire, expand your ships to fire the PLASMA AUGER!
- WEAPONS UPGRADE as you collect more ships (And they downgrade when you lose them so stay sharp!)
- Sacrifice ships for a BULLET-VAPORIZING BOMB which increases in power the more ships you've collected!
- Manic Shooting without all the wailing and gnashing of teeth--NORMAL GAMERS can actually enjoy this!
- Hardcore? Crank up the difficulty and gameplay speed for THUMB-TWISTING manuevers!
- Classic shmup design - six levels of alien lands ready for you to get your revenge!
- New for Steam version - Steam Leaderboards, Steam Achievements, Trading Cards, remappable keyboard controls, and more!
37. Cherry Tree High Comedy Club
Comedy fanatic and high school student Mairu Hibisu has decided to set up a comedy club in her school, but her nemesis and the head of the student council, Chitose Karasuyama, isn’t about to make things easy… The school rules require a minimum of 5 students to set up a new club and Mairu is 3 people short! Spring break has just started and Mairu has until the end of April to recruit the 3 new members she needs to start the club or Chitose will have the last laugh!
Guide Mairu through idyllic Cherry Tree Town as she makes new friends and endeavors to persuade them to join her high school comedy club in this anime-style comic adventure game.
Explore the town and level up Mairu’s repertoire of conversational topics by reading books, watching TV, etc. then apply them to persuade potential recruits to join your new club. Some topics require money to build up, so you will need to find part time work such as cleaning the local temple and making jewelry accessories.
Developer 773’s game features a host of quirky characters, catchy music, and is a must-play for fans of anime and manga. Laugh and the world laughs with you!Key Features:
- 6 characters to recruit and many more NPCs
- 12 conversational topics to polish and upgrade, such as video games, romance, news, cooking, sports
- All original, high quality graphics and catchy music
- Fun dialogue and memorable characters
- Colorful, warm anime-style tone and accessible game mechanics
- Japanese setting AND westernized localizations available!
* Trailer and screenshots above are from the westernized version
38. Driftland: The Magic Revival
After a devastating war between the mightiest of ancient mages, Driftland has become a shattered planet, held together by a powerful spell. In the face of the destruction of an entire civilization and life on the planet, warring parties decided to call a truce and tried to repair the damage. For that, however, was already too late. Using all the remaining magic resources to cast a powerful spell, they managed to keep their world in a relative balance.
Many dark ages have passed, but when all seemed lost, a spark of hope shined once again: new sources of magic appeared and the whole planet began to give birth to new mages. Now, the rediscovered power can either restore Driftland to its former glory or devastate what's left of the planet, when the old conflict inevitably returns.
You take the role of a Mage Overlord with your own castle, tower, and a small realm on one of the islands. With your unique powers, you can explore a procedurally generated world and connect floating islands, expand your increasing kingdom.
Gameplay focuses on setting general goals for all the units, without the need for micromanaging each one of them. Under your command, warriors, archers and mages are able to tame and ride different types of flying beasts, creating various aerial units.
- procedurally generated world
- resources and magic based economy
- move and terraform scattered islands by magic
- tame and ride dragons and other creatures
- explore and fight on the same map
- set goals instead of directly control units
- single player campaign and multiplayer
39. Epic Cards Battle(TCG)
3D Strategic Trading Card Game(TCG) that you couldn't miss！
Epic Cards Battle lets you experience legendary battles with friends and players all around the world！
- Next-Generation Revolutionary cards battle game in 3D with hundreds of stunning battle visual effects. Players will actually experience the epic battles happening in front of them.
- Abandon the brainless card games and play the real strategic cards game, 3 kinds of card types: Unit, Spell, Trigger. Build up your own cards deck to conquer your opponent.
- Free-To-Play: Players could enjoy the fun without spending a penny.
- Experience real-time match making and battle with players around the world.
- Well designed game systems. Ladder, leaderboards, cards looting system, daily login rewards, daily missions, cards enhancing, battle replays, friends, chat system.
- Campaign quests with lots of rewards, each quest is thoughtfully designed to be a puzzle waiting for you to challenge.
- 5 main factions: Shrine Alliance, Nature Force, Hell Legion, Fanstiya Empire, Dynasty Rising. 5 attack targets, 4 attack type and 4 armor type. Unlimited combinations of cards, pushing the limits of your brain.
- Easy to play, Difficult to master. You can start immediately without knowing any rules of battle. Interactive tutorials helping you get the basics of this game quickly.
- Supports asynchronized battle which allows you to play with friends anytime, you do not have to wait friend to be online. Just send or accept the battle request. It's that easy~
- Amazing game interface, artworks and legendary sound tracks music inspires you while playing.
(Supports multiple languages in game)
40. Imagine Earth
Imagine Earth is a real-time planet simulation and a build up strategy game. Your job as a space colony manager is to explore and populate distant planets. Build up thriving and profitable colonies on a global scale and trade resources and goods into space.Expansion & Research
Raise great cities and satisfy their appetite for resources by building power plants, farms and factories. Dig for ideon crystals, pacify riots, research technologies and constructs and maximize your growth while maintaining a healthy ecosystem.Allies, Threats & Enemies
Get ready to deal with threats like asteroid strikes, twisters, wild fires, volcanoes and rising sea levels. Fend off space raiders and alien investors. Coexist and trade with natives, merchants and hostile colonies.Capitalist Space Age
In 2048 huge corporations have divided Earth among themselves and exploited its natural resources to a large extent. Now the discovery of ideon crystals allows journeys into space, while technologically and ideologically almost everything remains the same. The laws of the market are being spread into the universe.Competition and Economic Warfare.
On each discovered planet a competition for economic dominance breaks out. To expand your colony as fast as possible and overcome your opponents you exploit the freely available fossil resources and minerals. Additional money is provided by selling shares of your colony. Take over opposing companies by buying up their shares.Trade Resources and Technologies
Merchants and technology traders organize the interplanetary trade and will happily buy all minerals and resources you extract from your territory while selling expensive technologies. The same goes for cooperating colonies and alien tribes that live on some of the planets.Profits vs. Ecocide
You will experience a massive conflict between the profit goals of the interstellar corporations and the need to preserve living conditions for your people. Exhaust emissions and ground pollution impact the global climate as your colony is growing. Increasing temperatures melt down polar caps and your colonies are destroyed by rising sea levels.Features
- Global and realtime world experience instead of playing on limited square maps.
- Fully playable and story based campaign with 7 planets / missions.
- Freeplay mode with a procedural planet generator for endless worlds and challenges.
- Competition mode for matches against up to 4 AI corporations per planet.
- Planet Editor for terraforming, building and customizing individual planets which can be saved and shared.
- Development of over 30 colony buildings with individual upgrades
- Global simulation of local pollution and worldwide emissions
- Disasters: Chemical spills, oil slicks, radioactive contamination, wild fires, tornadoes, volcanoes, dying forest and growing deserts, alien and robotic invaders, etc.
- Melting polar caps will raise sea levels and flood your coasts in case of global warming[/list]
41. Planar Conquest
Planar Conquest is a 4X turn-based strategy game inspired by Master of Magic. Created to give you that awesome feeling of the gameplay of the past, wrapped into modern look. “eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate” are the four words which are here to provide fun and challenge.
Customize your character and become all powerful Sorcerer Lord to rule the empire or choose a pre-generated character. Select from 13 spell circles that will determine which of the over 300 spells your lord can learn. Choose from over 40 disciplines that give your lord specific advantages or disadvantages, and will allow you to adjust your character to your gameplay style. Magic, military, diplomacy and economy can be harnessed to serve you.
Seven procedurally generated Planes of Existence all with their own special features, that can be customized with the shape, landmasses and size even up to 128x128 tiles. Over 40 types of locations that can be examined in search of various loot and fight with the guardians that protect those.
Over 40 different kinds of buildings to improve your settlements, over 150 unique military units to recruit and magical creatures to summon among with possibility to found new settlements to increase your empire's power and conquering neutral and enemy cities to extend your borders gives long hours of gameplay.
- Use diplomacy to get an edge over your enemies.
- Play out combat on a tactical battle board.
- Hire heroes and equip them with magical weapons and armor.
- Recruit unique and powerful Titans and make them to follow your orders!
- Gain experience and make units more powerful as they achieve victory after victory.
- Use tactical, strategic, and global spells to destroy your enemies.
42. Tomb of Tyrants
The Hook:Claim and defend the titular Tomb against waves of greedy adventurers by matching tiles to construct and fill your deadly dungeon with traps, minions, and more! In an unorthodox blend of Tetris and Dungeon Keeper, clearing tiles rewards you with resources and space for vertical expansion, putting distance and dangers between invading hero-types and your squishy Tyrant.The Rundown:
- A unique blend of tower-defense strategy, simulation, RPG, and puzzling!
- Slick, simple, and frenetic matching mechanics, where reflexes and planning are both rewarded!
- Lovingly pixeled characters, settings, and items!
- Single-sitting sessions with long-term unlocks, gradually taking your game from newbie-friendly to deep and cerebral!
- Tons of diverse floors, items, minions, heroes, and more, to discover and exploit--And more to come!
- Tactically emergent gameplay, spawning new strategies and builds as your game evolves!
- Frequent updates and direct responses to player feedback!
43. Ittle Dew 2
Ittle and Tippsie crash onto yet another island filled with loot, puzzles and mysterious inhabitants! With the help of a magical map, they set out to steal eight pieces of a raft from increasingly improbable locations including beaches, prairies, an art exhibit and some dude's basement.
Ittle Dew 2 is a charming and humorous 3D Action Adventure game with a focus on exploration and combat. Tackle the game’s dungeons in any order and discover the many secrets of its expansive overworld. With only four main weapons, combat and puzzling is streamlined, yet upgradeable inventory items add RPG-like character progression!
● Who needs a map, anyway? Tackle the first seven dungeons in any order you want, and use items to open various shortcuts within! The craftiest of adventurers know there’s more than one way to open a locked door…
● Characters are now in true 3D! With a bright art style and tightly focused gameplay, Ittle Dew 2 takes everything that was great with the original Ittle Dew and adds what was missing – more exploration and content, vastly improved movement & combat, lightweight RPG elements such as upgradeable equipment, and randomized world events!
● Discover four weapons that double as puzzle solving items, and upgrade them by finding additional copies of that item!
● Locate “Secret Shards” to unlock additional challenging secret dungeons!
● Utilize warps as a mode for fast travel throughout the overworld!
44. Cannon Brawl
Pilot an airship, command powerful weapon emplacements like cannons, giant flamethrowers, and high powered lasers. Destroy the very earth from under your enemies feet!
Cannon Brawl is an exciting mix of real time strategy and artillery gameplay. Your ability to manage combat priorities and focus through the madness of battle will be put to the test.
Advance across the kingdom in single player to unlock and discover new units, then experiment with each one to find your favorite combination in online multiplayer.
Choose from over fifteen units and five airship pilots for a huge variety of strategic combinations. Want to turtle up and launch big warheads from afar? You can! Want to rush to the high ground and launch a rain of missiles from above? You can! Try out tons of other strategies and crush your friends!Key Features
- Action Strategy like you've never seen - Unique blend of 2D artillery and real time strategy gameplay results in intense tactical battles
- Battle Near and Far - Competitive 1v1 online multiplayer with ranked matching, invite a friend for a private battle, or plugin in a controller and get your buddies together for a home tournament
- Strategic Options - Choose from 15+ weapons and defenses and combo them with 5+ different airship pilots for hundreds of strategic options
- Dynamic Battlefields - Destroy the terrain with cannons, lasers and more
- Epic Adventure - Battle across our full campaign mode with big boss fights spanning 20 missions, charting new territory across 5 unique environments
Sacraboar is an RTS game in which players have to capture their opponent's boar trophy. Featuring an intuitive and easy to use resource management system, the game offers fast-paced game play without lengthy and tedious construction phases.
During the game players can build towers, which either give them access to powerful spells or increase their budgets for producing units.
Get yourself some awards in league and cup competitions as well as bronze, silver, and gold medals in over 80 challenging missions and battle it out against human opponents via LAN.
- Multiplayer via LAN
- League in four difficulties (Bronze, Silver, Gold, All Star)
- Cup in four difficulties (Bronze, Silver, Gold, All Star)
- 89 Missions, each one in three difficulties (Bronze, Silver, Gold)
- 6 additional tutorial missions
- Replays (record your matches and share them with your friends)
- 18 difficulties in Skirmish mode (from very easy to ultra-hard)
- Lots of different game modes that can be combined
- Easy to use code system for sharing cool game settings
- Test Center for testing units and spells
- Encyclopedia with all information about units, spells, game modes etc.
- Trophy Room that lists all your achievements
46. Starlaxis Supernova Edition
Prepare yourself for mind-blowing puzzle action in new dimensions!
You think Starlaxis is just a small, easy puzzle game? THINK AGAIN!
Master breath-taking challenges, win seemingly impossible boss fights, complete multiple missions goals, overcome dozens of enemies, and last but not least: Save EARTH!Features
- Explosive puzzle action with complex game mechanics
- Story & Endless mode
- 5 huge worlds, each with 8-9 missions and different goals to accomplish
- Great graphic design with beatiful backgrounds and 3D spaceships
- Choose from 4 upgradable starships
- 6 commanders with their own signature “special moves”
- Seemingly impossible boss fights, breath-taking challenges, black holes, dozens of enemies, animated cutscenes and much more will entertain you for many hours
- STEAM FEATURES: Achievements, Trading Cards and Leaderboard
- No DLC. Get the COMPLETE game when buying it
- Joypad, mouse & keyboard Support
47. The Battle for Wesnoth
The Battle for Wesnoth is a turn-based tactical strategy game with a high fantasy theme. Build up a great army, gradually turning raw recruits into hardened veterans. In later games, recall your toughest warriors and form a deadly host whom none can stand against! Choose units from a large pool of specialists, and hand-pick a force with the right strengths to fight well on different terrains against all manner of opposition.
50+ skirmish/multiplayer maps.
90+ minutes of original composed music.
200+ unit types in six major factions, all with distinctive abilities, weapons and spells.
200+ scenarios in 16 major campaigns — more than 100 hours of gameplay!
(downloadable add-ons are under development) 400+ add-ons (campaigns, maps) are waiting for you!
48. Royal Defense
The castle needs a hero – hordes of trolls are surrounding it! Build towers, save money, learn spells - don't let the enemy in!
Follow the exciting story of the dwarven kingdom's eternal struggle against the troll hordes, who want only to crush the dwarves and claim their territory.
Unique units, a wide range of structures, spells, gold and various resources make this game that you will return to again and again.
Every single-screen level sees the player's headquarters assaulted by wave after wave of troll forces.
To defeat these monstrous hordes, you must construct defensive towers and units and learn to wield powerful spells. Tap anywhere you like for a handy pop-up menu listing all the units and structures you can build in that location. Tap existing structures to see how you can upgrade your forces with ever-more powerful improvements!
All your towers and units have specific stats: Damage, Fire rate, Damage radius, Damage type, as well as various other features, such as enemy slowdown and Damage Over Time.
Each level also brings new units and structures to help you fight the troll menace. You’ll never be lacking for new and exciting ways of decimating those nasty trolls!
- 60 different progressively challenging levels
- 3 unique game settings
- 17 kinds of creatures
- 12 kinds of towers and structures
- Extensive magic system
- Various upgrades
- Fascinating gameplay
49. BC Kings
BC Kings features several new elements not commonly found in strategy games. In addition to gathering resources, training an army and defeating the enemy, you will have to solve adventure and role-playing elements as well.
The campaign is built around the epic story of the brave hero Mradin, and his trusty old friend Giesnik. As you complete the main objectives, you'll run across several side-quests where you can earn Shell-coins that can be spent on upgrading your main characters. Along the way to victory you'll figure out the biggest mysteries of all time, like the purpose of Stonehenge and the mystery of the Yeti, and much more...
- Story driven campaign with side quests and adventure elements
- 63 unique units
- 32 unique buildings
- 84 technologies to research
- 8 devastating magic spells
Categories in common with BC Kings: Strategy
50. Blue Rider
Hop in and join the explosive action of this shoot-em-up! The perfect adventure that players who enjoy a good challenge were waiting for. Face the most challenging robot bosses you could possibly imagine as you travel across rich and diverse landscapes, and try to keep up with this insane bullet hell.
Enjoy a dynamic arcade-like game where it’s you against anything that moves. Remember that hedgehog or that little robot boy? This is a trial they wouldn’t be able to face. So get ready for a daring battle that’ll put your skills to the test. Blue Rider! Not for the faint of heart!Features
- 9 unique biomes overflowing with enemies.
- Customize your arsenal and discover your very own strategy.
- Easy to play, hard to beat. Always fun!
- Challenge and defeat each of the 9 different bosses.
- Orchestrated original soundtrack.
- Explosions, explosions and… more explosions!