Games Like Warhammer: Vermintide 2 for PlayStation 3
5 Best Games like Warhammer: Vermintide 2: Our Top Pick 👌. If you liked playing it, then we are sure that you would love to play games like Warhammer: Vermintide 2, that we have carefully handpicked for you on this list.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Game
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is a first-person action game with heavy emphasis on cooperative multiplayer, a sequel to 2015 game Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide.
The game takes place in Warhammer Fantasy setting during the early days of the cataclysmic event known as The End Times. It continues the story of the original game. The five protagonists – heroes of Ubersreik, must face the evil forces of Skaven clan Fester and chaos warband Rotbloods.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 consists of 13 missions divided into three acts. In each mission can choose one of five heroes and have to go from start to finish of the level, slaying hordes of enemies and to complete different tasks.
Each character has unique abilities, weapons, and progression system and serves a special role in the party. Every character has a melee weapon, ranged weapon, an active ability, several passive abilities and three careers to choose. The careers affect some of the character’s stats, available equipment and set of abilities. From the start of the game, each character has one career, while the other two get unlocked with leveling-up. After completing each mission, each character gains a random piece of equipment such as new weapons or trinkets. The equipment you get becomes better and better during the game.
Filter by Platform
PC Xbox One PlayStation 4 iOS Android macOS Linux Nintendo Switch Xbox 360 PlayStation 3
Here are the best games like Warhammer: Vermintide 2 for PlayStation 3:
Games like Warhammer: Vermintide 2 for PlayStation 3: Tomb Raider (2013),Fallout 3,The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition,Resident Evil HD Remaster,Berserk and the Band of the Hawk
1. Tomb Raider (2013)A cinematic revival of the series in its action third person form, Tomb Rider follows Lara in her least experience period of life – her youth. Heavily influenced by Naughty Dog’s “Uncharted”, the game is a mix of everything, from stealth and survival to combat and QTE action scenes.
Young Lara Croft arrives on the Yamatai, lost island near Japan, as the leader of the expedition in search of the Yamatai Kingdom, with a diverse team of specialists. But shipwreck postponed the successful arrival...
2. Fallout 3Fallout 3 is a legendary action RPG, which continues the Fallout franchise. Players dive into the events held 36 years after Fallout 2's ending. The game is set in the post-apocalyptic open world known as the “Capital Wasteland.” According to the storyline, by 2277, the whole familiar world finds itself devastated. The cataclysm is the consequence of the nuclear war of 2077 between USA and China. The only people left on Earth are lucky ones, who managed to stay alive on the surface, and those,...
3. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year EditionOblivion is the fourth part of the acclaimed The Elder Scrolls series. It is set in the high fantasy world of Tamriel, in the Septim Empire. The emperor was recently killed along with his sons, except one that was hidden far from the capital. Before he died, the emperor gave his Amulet of Kings to the protagonist, a prisoner whom the emperor believed to be a future hero he saw in dreams.
The main character is fully customizable. His or her character class race, gender, age and other attributes are...
4. Resident Evil HD RemasterThe game that defined the survival-horror genre is back! Check out the remastered HD version of Resident Evil.<br/><br/>In 1998 a special forces team is sent to investigate some bizarre murders on the outskirts of Raccoon City. Upon arriving they are attacked by a pack of blood-thirsty dogs and are forced to take cover in a nearby mansion. But the scent of death hangs heavy in the air. Supplies are scarce as they struggle to stay alive.<br/><br/>Graphics<br/><ul><li>More...
5. Berserk and the Band of the HawkThe action of cutting through hundreds of enemies, fundamental to the Warriors series, is fused together with the dark and gruesome atmosphere of the world of "Berserk", making various heretofore unseen acts possible, such as using a giant man-sized sword to cut enemies in half, as well as smash or send them flying with the "Slash" and "Smash" actions.
In addition to the well-known story, "The Golden Age Arc", you will also be able to join Guts on his...