Games Like Warhammer: Vermintide 2
Category: Action, Indie,
Platform: PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4,
Trying to find games like Warhammer: Vermintide 2? Try these 50 great games that are similar to Warhammer: Vermintide 2, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Warhammer: Vermintide 2 that have been tried, tested and recommended.
- Game like Warhammer: Vermintide 2 for PC
- Game like Warhammer: Vermintide 2 for Xbox One
- Game like Warhammer: Vermintide 2 for PlayStation 4
- Game like Warhammer: Vermintide 2 for iOS
- Game like Warhammer: Vermintide 2 for Android
- Game like Warhammer: Vermintide 2 for macOS
- Game like Warhammer: Vermintide 2 for Linux
- Game like Warhammer: Vermintide 2 for Nintendo Switch
- Game like Warhammer: Vermintide 2 for Xbox 360
- Game like Warhammer: Vermintide 2 for PlayStation 3
Games Like Warhammer: Vermintide 2: Tomb Raider (2013),What Remains of Edith Finch,The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition,Fallout 3,Monster Hunter: World,Assassin's Creed Unity,Kingdom Come: Deliverance,Metro Exodus,The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition,The Forest
1. Tomb Raider (2013)
A cinematic revival of the series in its action third person form, Tomb Rider follows Lara in her least experience period of life – her youth. Heavily influenced by Naughty Dog’s “Uncharted”, the game is a mix of everything, from stealth and survival to combat and QTE action scenes.
Young Lara Croft arrives on the Yamatai, lost island near Japan, as the leader of the expedition in search of the Yamatai Kingdom, with a diverse team of specialists. But shipwreck postponed the successful arrival and seemingly forgotten island is heavily populated with hostile inhabitants, cultists of Solarii Brotherhood.
The game will be graphic at times, especially after failed QTE’s during some of the survival scenes, but overall players will enjoy classic action adventure, reminiscent of the beginning of the series. This game is not a direct sequel or continuation of existing sub-series within the franchise, but a reboot, setting up Tomb Raider to represent modern gaming experience.
The game has RPG elements and has a world, which you can explore during the story campaign and after the completion. As well as multiplayer mode, where 2 teams (4 scavengers and 4 survivors) are clashing in 3 game modes while using weapons and environments from the single-player campaign.
2. What Remains of Edith Finch
The Finch's family, also known as "America's most unfortunate family", believes that the family is being pursued by a deadly curse. Each generation has only one child who survived to give birth to the next one.
The player begins to act as Edith Finch, who arrives in an orderly abandoned family mansion to find out what opens the key that she received from her mother along with the will. Of course, she is most interested in the question of the family curse, or more precisely, whether she will become a victim of it. In any case, all the relatives known to her, even on American soil, died an unnatural death. Exploring the house, she opens the rooms of each deceased relative. And plunges into the circumstances of premature death of everyone.
Life (and death) of each of the deceased relatives Edith the hero resides in the image of this relative.
The essence of the game is to clarify the circumstances of the death of many members of the same family in order to see behind these deaths and biographies something common and native. It is interesting to dive not only in different human images, but also act in the guise of birds or animals.
In addition to following Edith, the game has something to inspect, search, discover and solve, play mini-games.
3. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition is the 2016 reinstallment of the open world fantasy RPG, developed by Bethesda Game Studios. Following the original release of 2011, Special Edition focuses on reshaping every sword and ax, polishing every stone in the high castles and the suburbs of the low, overall bringing a renewed experience to its fans and newcomer players.
After 5 years of the original’s glory, this collection of all the content, available with the game itself, offers to once again set foot on the snowy mountains of the Skyrim province of Tamriel. The magnificent open world, full of breathtaking environments and landscapes, welcomes all its players to embark on another journey. Explore the even more beautiful flora of Skyrim, fight the most dangerous fauna, and many more.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition now includes full support of community-made and developer-approved mods, allowing for even more exploration and experiments with the in-game contents. Continually expanding, the database of various new quests, characters, and locations not disappointing any player, while some modifications try to focus on enhancing the vanilla experience to the maximum.
4. Fallout 3
Fallout 3 is a legendary action RPG, which continues the Fallout franchise. Players dive into the events held 36 years after Fallout 2's ending. The game is set in the post-apocalyptic open world known as the “Capital Wasteland.” According to the storyline, by 2277, the whole familiar world finds itself devastated. The cataclysm is the consequence of the nuclear war of 2077 between USA and China. The only people left on Earth are lucky ones, who managed to stay alive on the surface, and those, who made their way to the warehouses provided by Vaul-Tech (like the main character). In the very beginning, the protagonist wakes up inside the Vault 101. His only aim is to find his father who left the warehouse some time ago. On his way, he will contact other survivors (both gangs and singles) and explore entire restoring areas of Washington D.C., Northern Virginia, and Maryland. The game offers countless progress opportunities, so the gameplay is overloaded with various features including types of customization, numerous conversations with NPC’s, side quests – everything that an average player is going to face.
5. Monster Hunter: World
Monster Hunter: World is the fifth game in the Japanese franchise Monster Hunter, which is about hunting giant beasts. It is set in a medieval fantasy setting, on a continent known as the New World that is being colonized by the humans from the Old World. The plot revolves around a dragon migration called Elder Crossing. Your protagonist is a hunter, whose name and appearance can be customized. You traveled from the Old World to study and hunt the dragons and other local monsters.
The hunter, accompanied by an assistant, starts at the city of Astera, from where they can freely wander the open world. There are six regions in the New World, each with its own base camp. The camps are where you have to thoroughly prepare before every expedition, gathering equipment and provision. Before you can fight monsters, they need to be tracked down using Scout flies and studied to discover their habits, strengths, and weaknesses. There are no character levels, so your hunter’s effectiveness relies on the hunting gear you have equipped. Advanced armor and weapons can be created using a detailed crating system. Many items that you found on missions, including body parts of monsters, can be used for crafting.
6. Assassin's Creed Unity
The game takes place in Paris, during the Great French Revolution, from the capture of the Bastille in 1789 to the Thermidorian coup. Behind all action, there is an intrigue connected with the change of the Great Master of the Order of Templars. The game has a new assassin, Arno Victor Dorian.
The setting provides an abundance of locations - from Versailles to the Parisian multi-level catacombs.
The mission system is entirely different from the previous games of the series. In this game, there is a cooperative mode for a maximum of 4 people.
Parkour now allows you to climb walls without any troubles at all. A system of shelters and the ability to manipulate the crowd are added.
The player has an influence on the character improvement scenario.
An interesting detail - before the murder of the primary victim, her whole life flashes before the eyes of the assassin.
7. Kingdom Come: Deliverance
You're Henry, the son of a blacksmith. Thrust into a raging civil war, you watch helplessly as invaders storm your village and slaughter your friends and family. Narrowly escaping the brutal attack, you grab your sword to fight back. Avenge the death of your parents and help repel the invading forces!
8. Metro Exodus
Metro Exodus is the third installment in the Metro series. It is based on the series of post-apocalyptic novels by Russian writer Dmitry Glukhovsky. The game is the sequel to Metro: Last Light and is set two years after its ending.
Exodus takes place in the year 2036 in post-apocalyptic Russia. According to the Metro universe backstory, in 2013 the planet was devastated by a total nuclear war. The atomic bombing left many parts of the Earth's surface uninhabitable due to high radiation rates, dangerous mutated monsters, and anomalies abound. The last remnants of humanity survive by hiding in the subway tunnels (hence the name of the series). The main protagonist is Artyom, a former dweller of Moscow Metro. Together with his wife Anna, he escaped the capital to search for survivors in the Russian Far East (thus making the “Redemption” ending of the Last Light the series' canon).
The player controls Artyom from the first person view. Exodus introduces the sandbox open-world, although the game combines it with the traditional linear levels. Unlike in previous games, Exodus is set mostly outside the subway system. Thus, the game also introduces the weather, the day and night cycle and the change of seasons. The player explores the Russian wilderness during and after the nuclear winter and rides a steam locomotive named Aurora through Siberia.
9. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition
Oblivion is the fourth part of the acclaimed The Elder Scrolls series. It is set in the high fantasy world of Tamriel, in the Septim Empire. The emperor was recently killed along with his sons, except one that was hidden far from the capital. Before he died, the emperor gave his Amulet of Kings to the protagonist, a prisoner whom the emperor believed to be a future hero he saw in dreams.
The main character is fully customizable. His or her character class race, gender, age and other attributes are chosen by the player. His quest is to escape prison and find the royal heir. However, since the game is open-world, the player may abandon the central storyline and just wander around Tamriel. You can complete a variety of side quests, join various guilds and factions, or just fight monsters to gain experience. There's an option of "fast travel" that allows you to instantly move to an already discovered location.
Game of the Year Edition also contains two expansion packs: Shivering Isles and the Knights of the Nine that expand the game’s storyline. The packs introduce several new locations, two additional factions (the Court of Madness and Knights of the Nine), and a number of new armor, weapons and other items.
10. The Forest
The Forest is a survival horror open-world game developed by Endnight games.
After surviving a plane crash on a remote island, your son is taken away by local natives. You set out to find him. Find a place to rest in, gather food and defend yourself from the natives. Create weapons and survival tools using the game's crafting system. Apart from the animals that inhabit the island, the cannibalistic natives are also present. They are active at night so the player can raid the caves the aborigines live in during the day and kill them in their sleep. The tribesmen seem to mutate due to an unknown reason. Descending down into the caves, the player finds stranger and stranger mutations.
The tribe isn't always hostile towards the player. Sometimes the locals send patrols to the player's camp, try to communicate with the player. During combat, the tribesmen hide behind cover, protect their wounded comrades or remove torches during the night to avoid detection.
11. Resident Evil HD Remaster
The game that defined the survival-horror genre is back! Check out the remastered HD version of Resident Evil.<br/><br/>In 1998 a special forces team is sent to investigate some bizarre murders on the outskirts of Raccoon City. Upon arriving they are attacked by a pack of blood-thirsty dogs and are forced to take cover in a nearby mansion. But the scent of death hangs heavy in the air. Supplies are scarce as they struggle to stay alive.<br/><br/>Graphics<br/><ul><li>More detailed graphics that retain the horror.<br/></li><li>The environments come alive with detail thanks to resolution upgrades and non-static 3D models.<br/></li><li>Post-processing effects like Bloom filters, which were not easy to do at the time of the original release, have been added to make the HD graphics even more realistic.<br/></li><li>High-Resolution Environments - We've increased the resolution of the background environments by recreating them with a mix of high-res static images, plus animated 3D models.</li></ul><br/>Widescreen Support<br/><ul><li>Widescreen (16:9) is supported, so players can experience a greater sense of immersion.<br/></li><li>In widescreen mode, the screen will scroll. The parts of the screen that get cut off on the top and bottom will scroll into view automatically depending on the character's position.<br/></li><li>You can switch the display mode during gameplay in real time.</li></ul><br/>Sound & New Controls<br/><ul><li>High-Quality Sound - The audio has been remastered to increase the sampling rate, and of course 5.1ch output is also now supported.<br/></li><li>New Controls<br/></li><li>You can play using the original control scheme or an alternate control scheme that lets you just push the analog stick to move in the direction you want to go.<br/></li><li>You can switch the control scheme during gameplay in real time.</li></ul>
12. Darksiders III
Darksiders III is the third installment in its series of dark fantasy action games. Plotwise, it is the series' spin-off rather than the sequel.
The game is set in the world after the literal Biblical Apocalypse that involved the Four Horsemen and a battle between angels and demons. The story of Darksiders III unfolds at the background of the events of two original games. Darksiders III follows Fury, a Horsewoman of the Apocalypse and the sister to the original protagonist, War the Horseman. She goes on a quest given to her by the Charred Council, an institution that is meant to keep the balance between Heaven, Hell, and Earth. Fury's mission is to find and annihilate the infamous Seven Deadly Sins. The mighty Lord of the Hollows agrees to help her, although he's obviously pursuing his own goals. He gives Fury the power of the flame.
The player controls Fury from the third person view in an open world. She can use a variety of weapons, including a whip, a sword, and a dagger, as well as her magical abilities. She can also shape-shift into several forms based on elements, such as the flame. Fury also has to solve puzzles and jump platforms. The game reintroduces some of the enemies from the previous parts and introduces new monsters. The enemies in Darksiders III are less numerous but stronger and tougher, taking more effort to beat them.
Crossout is a post-apocalyptic vehicular combat game, where players can create battle machines from scratch.
The game is set in the universe of Hard Truck Apocalypse (aka Ex Machina), a game from the same Targem Games developer, and serves as its prequel. The game takes place 20 years after an apocalyptic event called Crossout. In 2027 a viral disease pandemic swept across the Earth, driving most people insane. Some committed suicide, some died when nuclear bombs were set off. Many of the survivors have mutated, became aggressive and formed gangs to patrol the wasteland on their hand-made vehicles.
The player has to fight enemy characters (in PvE modes) and other players (in PvP battles) using armored cars. Victories increase the player's reputation and allow him or her to join various factions and craft their deadly weapons. There are missions the player can complete to earn more fame, money, and spare parts to customize his or her car. The game features advanced damage model, which means that any part of a vehicle can be shot off during a battle. For example a player can lose all wheels and get his car immobilized.
The game offers a variety of options for customization. Every player can assemble his or her unique car from scratch from dozens of spare parts. The cabin and the frame are the only two obligatory parts, the rest is up to the player. He or she can enhance the vehicle with weapons, armor, accelerators and other devices to fit his or her driving style. However, the design has to be practical and balanced at least to some extent. Awkwardly built vehicles can lose control or flip over. The blueprints of crafted vehicles can be shared on the 'Exhibition', where players can like and download them, to create a similar car or improve the original design. Game also offers automatic vehicle craft system, which will build a battle machine from the parts in player's storage.
14. Arma 3
Arma 3 is an open-world tactical shooter with RPG elements and a heavy focus on realism. The game is set on fictional Greece-themed islands in the near future during the war between NATO and Iran. In the campaign mode you take on the role of Corporal Ben Kerry, who takes part in this conflict. There are three chapters in the campaign but you can complete separate missions during the multiplayer mode.
Arma’s key feature is its realistic battles. It’s not another military shooter where you can get an upgraded gun and go kill dozens of enemies. Instead, the game suggests you feel like a real soldier with all dangers and difficulties you can experience. That’s why you need to think over your tactics and protection, be patient and ready for long runs. Arma 3 provides you with a great amount of weaponry suitable for your playstyle.
Arma 3 is the third main installment in the series. It’s a follower to ARMA: Armed Assault, ARMA 2 and their multiple DLCs, and is extended with nine expansions.
15. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution
Another game in the Warhammer universe which seeks to replicate the success of the legendary Dawn War released back in the 2000s. Dawn of War II Retribution is a standalone expansion pack that features new faction: the Imperial Guard.
The game is set in the fictional universe of Warhammer known for its factions and gore visuals. In this expansion, there are new campaigns for all game races. The action takes place in the Sub-sector Aurelia 10 years after the last installment in the series.
The developers tried to re-invent the genre of RTS, adding elements of the popular MOBA genre. The player gains control over a squad of units led by a hero and completes missions at different locations in the game’s universe. Hero levels up gather items of different rarity, learns new skills and abilities to overtop enemies and bosses.
Base building is still present in the game, albeit in a truncated form: in multiplayer, players must develop their outpost. The addition also adds a new hero to the roster and new enemy types to beat.
16. ELEXELEX is a handcrafted action role-playing experience from the award-winning creators of the Gothic series, set in a brand new post-apocalyptic Science Fantasy universe that puts players into a huge seamless game world full of original characters, mutated creatures, deep moral choices and powerful action.
In ELEX, you join the war over a powerful resource that gives people great magic-like powers, but turns them into indifferent cold creatures. You decide if emotions and humaneness or cold synthetic logic will rule the world of Magalan.
- Completely seamless Open World experience without borders and loading zones for the ultimate exploration experience
- Vertical Exploration: Use the jetpack to reach any place in the game world
- Simulated game world where everything reacts to the players actions and provides for an authentic atmosphere
- Highly interconnected quest system that support true player choices
- Tactical and challenging combat system for close and ranged combat
- Universe set in a post apocalyptic science fantasy universe that combines the most interesting aspects of all genres
DISTRAINT is a two-dimensional adventure horror indie game developed by Jessee Makkonen.
You play as a man named Price. Price is a repo man who is tasked with repossessing a house of an old woman in order to save his partnership with a big corporation. Rather than scaring the player using jumpscares, the game uses it's own atmosphere and explores the everyday horrors people encounter. The game explores the themes of greed, regret, and quilt.
Being developed in only 77 days, the game is described as a speed project by its creator. It will take you 2 hours to complete the game's story. DISTRAINT is a pixel art-inspired narrative-driven experience. The players can only move left and right and use their flashlight. Button prompts for different actions appear on-screen. All the graphics in the game is hand drawn and also animated by hand. No asset in the game is used twice, as stated by the game's developer. “No cheap tricks!” as he puts it.
No HUD is present in the game. This was made to distract the player from the game as less as possible.
The Deluxe edition of the game features dynamic coloring, which adds to the game's depressive gray palette. Enhanced environmental lighting and graphical effects were also added to the game with the addition of a refined user interface.
18. Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
Addition to the game Company of Heroes. Can be downloaded as a stand-alone game, the main game is not needed.
The main game takes place on the battlefields of the Second World War.
The player commands troop units, units of equipment and unique combat units. The main task is the struggle for resources.
Each side of the game has its own separation of forces. The Americans have infantry, landing and tanks. The Germans have defensive, offensive and propaganda forces.
Three levels of experience increase the rate of fire, the ability to inflict damage, speed, health, armour or range of the combat unit, depending on its type.
The fighting spirit of infantry is present as one of the measurable parameters and strongly influences the course of combat.
In addition to a single campaign, the game allows you to conduct multiplayer matches on the local network or the Internet with the number of players from 2 to 8.
The addition adds to the game two new factions, namely the British Second Army and the Tank Guard (Panzer Elite), for which you can play not only in multiplayer but also in two full-fledged campaigns.
The campaign for the British includes ten missions in what was then occupied France. Campaign for the tank guard (Panzer Elite) is more diverse.
19. Planet CoasterSurprise, delight and thrill crowds as you build the theme park of your dreams. Build and design incredible coaster parks with unparalleled attention to detail and manage your park in a truly living world.
Piece-by-Piece Construction: Planet Coaster makes a designer out of everyone. Lay paths, build scenery, customize rides and make everything in your park unique with piece-by-piece construction and over a thousand unique building components.
Landscape Sculpting: Play with nature and reshape the land beneath your feet. Sculpt the landscape to raise mountains, form lakes, dig caverns and even build islands in the sky, then weave coasters through your park above ground and below.
Total Authenticity: Recreate your favorite rides or leave the real world at the door. However you love to play, the most realistic rides and most realistic reactions from your guests make Planet Coaster the most authentic simulation ever.
Simulation Evolved: The deepest park simulation in gaming history rewards your skills and makes management fun. Control every aspect of your guests’ experience and watch as Planet Coaster’s world reacts to your choices in an instant.
A Living World: Every park guest is an expressive individual who thinks, feels and explores your park with their own interests and desires. Together Planet Coaster’s guests will tell you at a glance just how well your park is run.
Park Management: You’re the boss with accessible controls that make management fun. Test your skills in a campaign of creative scenarios, or just build for fun and tweak your parks to surprise, delight and thrill your guests.
Communal Creation: Planet Coaster links coaster fanatics and creators around the world with the Steam Workshop community hub. Trade scenery, rollercoasters and even entire parks with other players, and add the world’s wildest creations to your own park.
Be Inspired: Discover new content from the world’s best coaster park creators every day. Browse and download content from your favorite creators, or choose from the latest designs selected by the Planet Coaster dev team.
Share Your Creativity: Whether it’s a magnificent ice cream shop or the world’s most thrilling coaster, build it, name it and share it with the planet. Join a community of creators and see your designs appear in parks around the world.
20. Lichdom: Battlemage
In the game, you can follow two storylines, depending on whether you choose a male or female character.
Both versions of the character have their own reasons to hate the leader of evil forces, Shax. If a female character is selected, his sister is abducted by Shax as a result of a dispute over the jewelry that the player was selling. In the case of a man's game, the player refuses to sell the sword to Shax, resulting in Shax killing the character's wife.
Everything else in the game is the same for both female and male characters.
The character awakens to a new life by the great magician Roth. The great magician reveals to the character that the character was chosen to become the new Dragon - there have already been more than a dozen other Dragons before. The Dragon is given combat magic, the Dragon's task is to protect this world and rid it of lies, corruption and evil spirits.
The main character, male or female, accepts from the great magician Roth the name Dragon and the mission of improving the world. To achieve this, he follows a linear route, between checkpoints and fast travel locations known as Reliquaries. The hero is armed with magic - and it does not require replenishment of any resource, it always is, always works.
The enemies of the Dragon are diverse and contain a randomized loot, dropping out of them when defeated. The value of loot based on the rarity level of the character has been achieved through reaching checkpoints.
The magic of the hero, the power of his spells can be greatly increased if the hero performs specific tasks.
The main character helps another character, male or female. This character acts as a scout whose name is Gryphon.
After the end of the game, the player can continue to play the same character in order to strengthen the power of his spells - for this you should start a New Game Plus.
The Hero can have 3 Sigils applied at any given time. Sigils - Fire, Ice, Lightning, Corruption, and more - act as elemental schools of magic for the player to cast.
Sigils are unlocked as the player moves in the game.
You can switch between the Sigils you use at a Reliquary.
The level of each Sigil can be increased by achieving certain goals. The characteristics of magical spells can be improved and customized, by conscious manipulation and using the loot dropping out of enemies.
Spells act not only as weapons of attack, but also as shields.
21. Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
Dragon Rising is the second installment of Operation Flashpoint series, though its plot bears no connection to the previous game. The game is set on Skira, a fictional Northern Pacific island with huge oil reserves. China annexed the island, provoking a military conflict with Russia and the US. Skira’s landscape is thoroughly modeled after a real-life Kiska island in Russia.
The player assumes the role of a leader in a squad of four US soldiers, three of which are AI-controlled. In the single-player campaign, they perform a series of military operations against the Chinese army. The gameplay tries to authentically simulate the real warfare, with no checkpoints and few scripted scenes. Depending on the difficulty level, the player may even lack the traditional HUD indications of health, ammo, and directions. The player will have to march long distances through the 35 km wide Skira, which may feel like a slog, but also adds to the game’s realism.
There are many multiplayer modes in Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising. The players can assume the roles of the remaining three soldiers to play through the main campaign. There's also a local PvP mode and a couple of traditional online multiplayer modes.
Betrayer is a first-person horror game developed by Blackpowder Games.
The game is set in the 17th-century state of Virginia. The protagonist awakes on a shore with no memory of the events leading him here. He goes to Fort Henry which appears to be completely abandoned. The whole colony is actually abandoned, yet there are hostile beings whose bodies consist of burning embers. The protagonist goes on to seek answers about what actually happened in the colony.
Betrayer heavily relies on stealth in its gameplay. There are no clear paths or objective for the players to follow. This was made specifically to deprive the players of any sense of direction and encourage exploration of a monochrome game world. It is essential to listen to specific sounds in the game, as some of them will guide the players towards a clue or an important item. The clues are documented and put in your inventory upon picking them up.
Upon encountering the enemies, the best strategy for the player is to hide in the high grass, spectate the enemy movement and pick the right moment to execute a stealth kill. Sound plays an important role here too, as any sound the players make in the grass will attract some unwanted attention, so it is essential to time your movement with the wind gusts. The players have access to a wide variety of weapons, such as pistols, muskets, tomahawks, and bows. Upon death, the players leave all their items at the place of death and can retrieve them.
23. Sir, You Are Being Hunted
Known also under the alternative name “Madam, you are being hunted”, the game is a mixture of survival horror and the open world exploration. The game has a singleplayer mode, where players alone try to escape from the robots and do the same together with friends in the multiplayer mode. All actions are performed from the first person perspective.
Players need to escape from Hunters, robots dressed like victorian-age gentlemen and their assistants: robodogs or worse. Robots must find and kill all players to get out of the island on which the action of the game unfolds. The landscape of the island is different during each playthrough - procedurally generated mechanics help to do so: the game engine chooses from five main themes - from the countryside to industrial areas.
Players need to look for food and weapons to survive, besides, to spare parts for transport. The latter serves as the only way out of the island. Most of the game process is within the genre of stealth, so do not expect dazzling action from this game.
24. SCUMThe world’s unquenchable need for entertainment has turned towards bloodlust as entertainment behemoth TEC1 is set to premiere season two of its television sensation SCUM. This new season moves the contest from the rugged, enclosed Alcatraz sector to the full grandure of Bagne de Cayenne, an island with a sordid history of violent incarceration. Both fan favorites and new prisoners will clash in a ruthless war of survival while battling for the support of viewers, producers, and corporate sponsors for fame, gifts, and a chance of life after death.
SCUM evolves the multiplayer open world survival game with unprecedented levels of character customization, control, and progression where knowledge and skills are the ultimate weapons for long-term survival. Players will balance base level needs with knowledge-based skills to manage everything from nourishment, metabolic rate, and body mass to weapons proficiency, combat style, and security systems hacking. Dominate the island with your skills, cunning, and strategies to achieve higher levels of game and receive powerful gifts from corporate sponsors and, if you happen to slip up and die, get resurrected by the show’s producers with all your valuable skills still intact.
SCUM is built with Unreal Engine 4 and set to launch on PC via Early Access in 2017. Fans can follow details on development with weekly dev blogs on scumgame.com and on Twitter @SCUMgame.
Blackguards is a tactical RPG based on pen and paper game The Dark Eye and followed by the sequel, Blackguards 2. The protagonist of the game is blamed for killing a princess. To prove his innocence he starts an adventure and investigates the murder. Accompanied by a dwarf and a mage, he slashes the way to the truth through hordes of enemies.
The game places the focus on fights. The first feature is that every hit has a 95% chance to work; this means that even a close punch can be failed. The second feature is the interactive entertainment: during fights you can set things on fire or destroy buildings to hurt or distract your enemies.
The game also features a development system. You can upgrade members of your party with experience points you get from battles. Imbalanced resource management can lead to huge problems during the fights.
26. Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods Enhanced EditionAfter having banned the influence of the gods in Myrtana, the nameless hero and Xardas have left this world in order to prevail the balance of power. In their exile located somewhere between space and time, they watch the actions of the mortal beings. As they discover a growing of the differences between orcs and humans again, they start to accuse each other and finally even a fight between the companions breaks loose. The nameless hero leaves the secret realm and wakes up in Myrtana, where he tries to unite Myrtana once for good - in a new empire for both orcs and human.
Gothic 3 - Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition includes new quests, new monsters and many of the old friends who gamers around the world got to know before. This standalone add-on will answer all the questions which have risen in the past and will slowly introduce the fans to a new chapter...
- Huge lively environment which reacts to the player’s actions, creating a very intense and realistic atmosphere
- Improved graphics quality thanks to updated engine technology
- Many intense hours of gameplay
- Improved combat system with new moves
- Plenty of new weapons, armors, monsters and quests
- Completely revised gameplay & combat system
- Major graphic & sound improvements for even greater atmosphere
- Numerous upgrades, additions and little extras
27. Farming Simulator 17
THE MOST COMPLETE FARMING SIMULATOR EXPERIENCE
Take on the role of a modern farmer in Farming Simulator 17! Immerse yourself in a huge open world loaded with new content: new environment, vehicles, animals, crops and gameplay mechanics!
Explore farming possibilities over hundreds of acres of land, including a detailed new North American environment. Drive over 250 authentic farming vehicles and equipment from over 75 manufacturers, including new brands such as Challenger, Fendt, Valtra or Massey Ferguson.
Harvest many types of crops, including for the first time sunflowers and soy beans. Take care of your livestock - cows, sheep, chickens and now pigs - take part in forestry, and sell your products to expand your farm! Transport your goods with trucks and trailers, or load and drive trains to reach your destination.
Farming Simulator 17 offers rich online activities: play in co-operative multiplayer up to 16 players, and download mods created by the passionate community for unlimited content and an ever-evolving Farming Simulator 17 experience.
28. PanzarPANZAR is a fantasy multiplayer third-person shooter. You get to choose from eight unique character classes, team-based PvP battles, exciting PvE adventures and regular tournaments with real prizes. Advanced RPG elements, the non-target combat system and the most modern graphics by CryEngine 3 will make your combat experience unforgettable!Key Features
Dynamic Team-Based PvP and PvE
PANZAR is built on high intensity team-based battles. Players fight in 8 vs 8 PvP fights and extensive breathtaking PvE raids where no one can secure victory alone. The secret to success in battle is how well you coordinate with your other teammates. It’s ideal entertainment for groups and clans. PANZAR’s developed clan system gives you the chance to participate in spectacular mass tournaments for glory and prizes.
One Spectacular Fantasy World
Incredibly Detailed Fantasy World
PANZAR comes to life through the raw power of CryENGINE, the ultimate game development platform deliveri
ng incredibly detailed graphics and fluid gameplay. Players face off in rich and detailed environments such as mountain waterfalls, jungle villages, ancient castles and temple ruins. PANZAR is flexible, serving a wide range of graphics capability modes, so computers of many generations can get into battle.
Tactical Gameplay Modes
PANZAR has a wide range of locations, equipment and skills creating an almost never-ending variety of tactical options and battle strategies. There are eight different character classes, each with their own unique skill set, game dynamics and overall role within the team. With several different gameplay modes – Domination, Siege, Rugby and King of the Hill - it’s a game you’ll want to play again and again.
Players can create their own formidable characters and develop and equip them as they like. You can buy, sell, craft and upgrade weapons, armor and magical potions at any time between battles. Not to mention the nearly limitless freedom of self-expression arising from all the hairstyles, battle cries and armor paint choices. Unleash your imagination!
Advanced Social System
Players can communicate with other players right in-game using voice, team and general battle chat options. Finding new friends, grouping or reconnecting with old ones is simple! There are even gold bonuses on offer for each new friend recruited. Join teams, claim victory and crystals in tournaments, even create your own clan and choose the comrades you will fight shoulder to shoulder with. In PANZAR, there is only one goal…Victory!
GRAV is an indie action sandbox exploration title developed by BitMonster, Inc.
The game does not feature any plot whatsoever. The players start the game by creating their own character, after which they are put onto a procedurally generated planet. The in-game worlds are highly dependent on environmental events.
The game does not have any objectives, as the developers focused on creating a true sandbox experience. The players are given the opportunities to do whatever they like. Using these opportunities, the players can create their own stories and even characters to role play.
The game features a sophisticated crafting system. Anything the player finds or kills can be used as a crafting material. There is no need to know the recipe, as they are suggested to the players by the game itself. Anything can be crafted, from armor and weapons to vehicles and buildings. GRAV features an advanced building system, which allows the players to use a basic base they are spawned next to as a starting point to expand on and build massive cities.
The players can come into the game's dungeons, which are also procedurally generated, where they can find new crafting materials, weapons, or even vehicles.
The game supports up to 64 players per server. The players can create alliances between themselves or engage in an all-out war. The game is highly moddable, and a number of community created mods are up and running on several game servers.
30. Life is Feudal: MMOLife is Feudal: MMO enables you, along with thousands of other players, to dive into a living, breathing - and ever-evolving - world. You can create and influence the history in the land of Abella and have those events ripple through eternity.
Begin your journey by stepping into an enormous 21x21km, fully realized world, complete with naturalistic weather, day-night cycles, and changing seasons. Various areas produce differing amounts of region-specific resources, while the weather alternates throughout the land, and can play a vital role in successful crop growth and availability of natural resources. Each region can offer unique advantages and favorable conditions for brave adventurers.
Explore a vast world; choose a suitable location for your humble home, walled city or strapping fort. Level and terraform to perfect the area before getting to work. Set out to meet new friends and forge alliances with neighbors — imagine the possibilities with a team of people. Excluding the starting city, everything will be built by you - the players, as you cooperate to build majestic kingdoms and thriving communities.
Kingdoms will rise and kingdoms will fall. The pen can be mightier than the sword if wielded properly. Guild holdings can turn into towns; towns into cities and cities into kingdoms, stretching across the land. Do you have what it takes to form coalitions and alliances to defend your lands and rule over Abella?
When diplomacy fails, it is time to reach for the sword. During this era, there was always that bright, shining light of peace and prosperity, but, alas, civilizations were usually mired in the dark, brutal and often violent reality of medieval life. Take up arms against your foes, utilizing the non-target, physics-based combat system. With realistic player damage you can create deadly combos to deliver bleeding wounds and fractured bones, and in the end... conquer the battlefield.
Establish yourself as an entrepreneur; watch your wealth and influence grow as you build an empire with a completely realistic economy. Barter for goods with others through player-built trading posts across the world. Set up trade routes and recruit competent guards to escort you and your caravans, offering protection from raiders and brigands on your journey.
Engage in fun minigames to earn high score results, which you can use in-game to improve mass production actions to maximize the quality of your crafted items results and the speed in which you complete them. If you suck at these minigames (or if they’re just not quite your thing), never fear, you can get your friends involved by simply generating a code on your account to share - you will be able to use these results in your crafting!
Carve out your legacy; be a part of the history of Life is Feudal: MMO.
31. Stranded DeepTake the role of a plane crash survivor stranded somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. Experience terrifying encounters both above and below an endless environment. Come face to face with some of the most life threatening scenarios that will result in a different experience each time you play.
Scavenge. Discover. Survive.
- Generate an Infinite Number of Procedural Worlds - Explore Pacific islands, reefs, and bottomless ocean trenches filled with detailed biomes!
No two worlds are the same - You can generate a completely new and randomized world at any time. You can also mix your own maps created with the map editor in with the procedurally created maps in the world for a more customized experience. If you feel like sharing, you can even share your world seed with other players.
* Please note, currently the generated world size is limited to 6.25km2 but the final world size will be much larger.
- Dynamic Weather and Day-Night Cycle - Struggle to navigate stormy seas or enjoy basking with a coconut on a sunny afternoon.
- Unique Physically-based Crafting System - Harvest resources to create equipment by combining them together in the physical world - no crafting slots!
- Unique Physically-based Building System - Settle on an island and construct a shelter or venture the seas with your own built raft.
- Detailed Survival Aspects and Interaction - Manage your vitals of hunger, thirst, blood, and health against the harshness of mother nature.
- Random Loot and Collectables - Search sunken shipwrecks and islands for interesting and rare equipment.
- Hunting and fishing - Spear small animals in the shallows or risk the depths with a spear gun in search of larger meals. Starve an island of resources or maintain and manage its growth.
The things we want and things we know you want!
- Dealing with bugs -A lot of effort has been put into making sure your Stranded Deep experience is as bug free as possible, however the game is in an Early Access stage of development, so there will be bugs. We will be doing our best to squish them.
- Performance - Optimizing performance is an important ongoing process that will continue through the Early Access period.
- Island and Terrain Variety - Creating more unique biomes and biome parameters for different procedural generations.
- More Wildlife - Incorporating more fish and shark species and more interesting island wildlife like birds, snakes and lizards.
- An End-game Scenario - Making it possible to complete a series of optional tasks and progress through the world in an attempt to be rescued.
- Co-operative Gameplay - Where you can band together as a team of misfits and ration your supplies or eliminate each other one by one.
- Improved User Interface - All of the in-game UI is temporary and will be replaced with a more fitting theme.
- Occulus Rift Support
- Controller Support
- Much more! - See our website for more details, http://www.beamteamgames.com
32. SpellForce 3SpellForce 3 - The perfect blend between RTS and RPG!
SpellForce 3 goes back to the roots of the SpellForce saga. The story takes place before the acclaimed SpellForce: The Order of Dawn and the players becomes a part of a rich high fantasy world named Eo.Features:
- RTS/RPG Mix: Unique gameplay combining RTS and Top Down RPG genres
- Create & Customize: Create your own hero and develop his skillset as you prefer!
- Build to Fight: Build your own army and fight epic mass battles with it.
- Epic Storyline: Unravel a deep and epic story in the SpellForce universe that doesnt require having played any of the former SpellForce games. Fans will still find a lot of interesting connections.
- Rich universe & lore: Explore the world Eo and discover intrigues, secrets and a lot of loot for your hero.
- Apply some tactics: Use advance tactics with your RTS army to defeat your enemies
- Play on your own: Long Single Player Campaign of 30+ hours
- Multiplayer: Strong multiplayer component with various modes - Play cooperatively or compete against each other
33. Berserk and the Band of the HawkThe action of cutting through hundreds of enemies, fundamental to the Warriors series, is fused together with the dark and gruesome atmosphere of the world of "Berserk", making various heretofore unseen acts possible, such as using a giant man-sized sword to cut enemies in half, as well as smash or send them flying with the "Slash" and "Smash" actions.
In addition to the well-known story, "The Golden Age Arc", you will also be able to join Guts on his journey of revenge through "The Hawk of the Millennium Arc".
In addition to the main hero, Guts, there are a number of characters you can choose to play.
Furthermore, the same familiar cast of Japanese voice actors from the movie trilogy and the new animation series were invited to take part.
34. DeathgardenENTER A SPECTACULAR DYSTOPIAN BLOOD SPORT
Set in the near future, DEATHGARDEN™ revolves around a spectacular real blood sport that became the most popular entertainment on the planet. Players choose to team up as one of the five agile Runners or to embody the Hunter, a heavily armed competitor whose mission is to kill the Runners, preventing them from escaping The Garden.
Deathgarden pits individual cunning against strategy and teamwork–a lone but lethal Hunter against a team of dextrous Runners. Both sides must prove their skills and take control of the procedurally-generated Garden.
Power vs Agility: In this fast-paced action title, one powerful Hunter must hunt down five agile Runners, who seek to complete an objective and escape the Garden.The Garden
A Procedurally Generated Garden: Each map is procedurally generated within the ‘Garden’, a nano-printed environment in which Runners willingly enter to compete against the powerful Hunter. Each match boasts a different ‘Garden’ layout, which forces both sides to adapt their strategy to the environment and creates exhilarating, memorable moments.Long Term Support
Gameplay First: Deathgarden embraces the “no grind” or “no pay to win” philosophy. New gameplay content (Gardens, Weapons, Abilities & Perks, etc.) will be instantly available to all players upon the content’s release.
35. Ravensword: Shadowlands
Ravenswood: Shadowlands is the second installment in the Ravenswood series and the sequel to Ravensword: The Fallen King. It is an open-world fantasy game reminiscent of Gothic and The Elder Scrolls series. It was one of the first notable RPGs designed for iOS, although the game is also available on other platforms.
The story is set in a medieval fantasy world of Tyreas and follows a customizable protagonist. At the beginning of the game, he or she fights in the Battle of Heronmar against the dark elves and trolls. An earthquake erupts, killing all combatants except the player's character. The protagonist awakes in the city of Aven, revived by the local healers. Eventually, the protagonist meets Archmage, who sends him or her on a quest of the worldwide importance. The character has to gather artifacts called Ravenstones to open the gate to Shadowlands, the world of demons. There, the protagonist will have to kill the demon king.
The player controls his or her character from the third person view in a 3D environment. The world of Ravenswood is open for exploration. The player can accept side quests or even go hunting to gather food and experience. When the character levels up, the player can use experience points to improve the protagonist's skills and attributes. The character can also learn some of the skills by repeating them. There are no character classes, and the character can become a warrior and a magician at the same time.
You are a traveling painter, exploring the island of Eastshade. Capture the world on canvas using your artist’s easel. Talk to the inhabitants to learn about their lives. Make friends and help those in need. Discover mysteries and uncover secrets about the land. Surmount natural impasses to reach forgotten places. Experience how your actions impact the world around you.FeaturesInteract with the locals through dynamic conversations with discoverable topics and branching dialogue.
Compose paintings anywhere in the world and offer them to characters to gain items, knowledge, and unlock secrets.
Acquire materials and schematics to surmount obstacles.
Actions and dialogue decisions affect future interactions and outcomes as you meet new characters.
37. SOSCongratulations, contestant!
You’ve been chosen to participate in SOS. An interactive game show in which you and 15 other contestants will be dropped onto La Cuna Island with one simple goal – Get the hell off La Cuna Island.
How it works is simple: Find a hidden relic, signal for extraction, and escape on the chopper. How to do it is hard: You’ll have to use your personality to build alliances, out-scheme opponents, and entertain the audience. Oh, not to mention avoid hordes of bloodthirsty monsters.
If you’re lucky enough to survive, you’ll be greeted with fame and fortune. And more importantly, you’ll still be alive.
- SURVIVE THE SHOW – Contestants only have 30 minutes to find a relic, signal for extraction, and grab one of three spots on the rescue chopper.
- REAL-WORLD VOICE RESTRICTIONS – Players must find and interact with other contestants to survive, but like the real world, they can only communicate with those within shouting distance.
- BECOME A STAR – Harken back to the days of 90’s reality shows by setting up alliances, stabbing your friends in the back, winning the affection of viewers and becoming the ultimate star.
- COMMUNICATE AND WORK TOGETHER – In SOS, a player's voice and personality become their ultimate tools for survival. With limited resources and no long-range weapons, a player’s ability to buddy up with other contestants, share resources and know when to go it alone is key. Three people can escape the island, make sure it’s your group!
- HERO PLATFORM INTEGRATION - Streamers have the ability to use Outpost Games’ Hero platform with SOS, giving them a new way to engage with viewers and grow their channels, while viewers can watch their favorite streamers play the game and become an interactive part of the experience like never before.
38. In Verbis VirtusUse your real voice to cast spells in In Verbis Virtus, a fantasy adventure unlike any other.
Step into the shoes of a wizard in search of an ancient power. Explore a lost temple, making your way through forgotten chambers brimming with unspeakable beauty and terror. Unlock spells and use them to solve the temple’s enigmas and battle the monsters that lurk in its depths.
Built on the Unreal Engine, lose yourself in the breathtaking world of In Verbis Virtus, possibly the most unique and immersive game you’ll play all year.
- Cast spells in Maha’ki, the language of the gods, using your own voice.
- Discover and learn multiple spells, each with its own purpose and power.
- Solve challenging puzzles, escape traps and battle monsters with magic.
- Explore a lost temple, uncovering the secrets of its mysterious past, as well as your own.
- Experience stunning graphics powered by the Unreal Engine.
39. Euro FishingNow With Basic Cast Control and Float Fishing
Euro Fishing immerses you deep into the adrenaline-packed action, fun and beauty of Europe’s most famous lakes. Master your rod, line and tactics, and refine your technique to become a top angler. This is the closest you can get to real fishing from the comfort of your own sofa. Welcome to the Great Indoors!
Whether you’re a fishing beginner or angling pro, Euro Fishing accurately and authentically replicates the feeling of actual fishing using our unique physics-based casting and reeling system, ‘Total Cast Control’.
Start by learning the basics of casting with in-game tutorials, or dive straight into one of the five unique European locations included, such as Digger Lakes and the famous St John’s Lake at Linear Fisheries, each posing their own unique challenge to land the big catch.
Using advanced AI and customisable environment effects, fish respond to water temperature, time of day, weather conditions and baits as they do in real life. Spot fish ‘shows’ before casting into the right area from a pre-set peg or the lake bank, and customise your angling equipment for the best chance of landing a catch.
In Euro Fishing, you can fish by yourself, or compete against friends and opponents in single player or hosted multiplayer tournaments, tracking and comparing catches in real time.
Euro Fishing – Cast, Catch, Compete!
Basic Cast Control
An entry level (power bar style) casting system for new users to experience the game before trying to master "Total Cast Control"
Total Cast Control
A full physics based casting system. For the first time in a fishing game, experience the feeling of casting with real fishing rods from your own PC.
Intelligent Fish AI
The battle of wits between fish and angler come to life with intelligent AI
Competition and Tournaments
Challenge your friends in a multiplayer tournament and compare catches in real time, or compete against AI in our hosted tournaments
Five unique European venues await every fisherman, including real venues such as Digger Lakes and the famous St John’s Lake at Linear Fisheries, all recreated in magnificent detail
Dynamic Weather and Time of Day
Set weather conditions to reflect real world settings or create your own preferences to affect how fish behave
Select the right angling equipment for the best chance of landing the big catch; choose from a wide range of rods, reels, rigs and bait in thousands of possible combinations
Read the water and its features, predict what the fish are going to be doing and cast from the bank or a peg for the best chance of a catch
Full Steam Controller Support
Immerse yourself in Euro Fishing with the new Steam Controller, now with full integration
Cutting Edge Technology
Using the latest Unreal Engine 4 graphics technology, Euro Fishing looks and feels as close to the real thing
Created by Experts
Working with carp angling experts, including Korda and Simon Scott, Euro Fishing replicates the experience of real fishing
40. Phoning HomeYou play ION, a young exploration unit on a mission to secure natural resources. When you crash-land on an alien planet your ship is almost completely destroyed. Not only do you have to survive in a strange new world full of dangers, but to have even a hope of escape you must find a way to contact your home planet for help.
With only your ship’s A.I. for company, you set out to explore your new home. On your journey you encounter ANI, a small, stranded service unit who identifies as female. ANI is the first to admit she’s a bit mad, but she is also a valuable resource, and it soon becomes clear that there will be no escape without her.
And so, the two of you begin a journey that neither of you is prepared for, on a planet where even the laws of nature seem not to apply. A journey in which ION and ANI must face the strangest of all possible challenges if they are to have any hope of living to tell their own story.
- Explore a new frontier. Large open environments with realistic environmental effects – from time-of-day lighting to dappled forests and snow-covered mountains, to volcanoes, canyons, deep oceans and scorching deserts – you must find your way.
- Experience a story with living (but not breathing) characters, brought to life by voice actors.
- Survive harsh weather conditions and temperatures – and protect ANI at all costs!
- An intriguing mix of exploration, logic and action gameplay.
- Create portals to traverse the landscape.
- Fight – or find ways to avoid combat.
- Craft improvements and critical tools from resources found in the environment.
- Discover the remnants of an alien civilization, decrypt their language and restore their technology.
- Enjoy a beautiful soundtrack.
Be warned. Phoning Home starts easy, but gets quite challenging in the later stages of the game. Can you leave the planet?
41. DreamDream is an exploration game that takes place within the subconscious mind of Howard Phillips, a young man whose waking hours are tedious and dull, but whose dreams are lucid and powerful. Adventure through these abstract worlds, solve their challenges and discover their secrets in search of the key to Howard’s future.
The different worlds that make up Howard’s dreams can be strange, beautiful or even chilling. They’re filled with puzzles, collectibles and surprises. Snow-covered deserts, endless twisted stairways, haunting nightmares and much more await you.
With non-linear narrative and gameplay you can explore at will and see the story progress according to your choices. Multiple possible endings mean the decisions you make and the dreams you experience will influence how Howard’s future plays out.
The worlds of Howard’s dreams are accompanied by an enchanting original soundtrack from composer Norman Legies. The Dream OST is available to purchase along with the game.
Dream was created by HyperSloth, a team of three students from the University of Huddersfield whose mission is to create unique games suitable for a wide audience and to a high standard. Dream is their first major release.
42. ParadiseThis game is a FPS game.
Operations differ in the real world and in Paradise virtual space.
The player who is private detective is asked to investigate Paradise Corporation by a police detective.
He decided to go to the place of the first customer of Paradise Corporation.
(PARADISE is modeled after V*lve corporation)
In the real world, player mainly explores.
Player explores the true purpose of the Paradise.
Walk: W, A, S, D
Run: Shift key
Zoom: Right Click
Jump: Space Key
To bring up the Pause menu, press the ESC key.
In the virtual world of Paradise, player mainly fights.
Every time you plug into the paradise system, you may feel a strange sensation in the virtual world of Paradise.
Walk: W, A, S, D
Run: Shift key
Next Weapon: Q, E, Mouse Wheel
Targeting: Right Click
Quick grenade: G
Toggle help display: H
Lean: Z, X
Jump: Space Key
Turn off the mouse cursor: Right Click
To bring up the Pause menu, press the ESC key.
To skip the cut scene, press the space key.
There are few conversation scenes, but this game emphasizes on atmosphere.
Select the language on the first menu screen. You can read the contents and the key operation explanation of the game.
When the "PLAY" button is pressed, the screen becomes full screen and the game starts.
The joystick and controller may operate if you set the key assignment by yourself.
All music is original composition.
You need a graphic board on your computer to play this game.
(The game is under development. Image and video uses the one of the middle of the development.)
Japanese government authorized Japan orphanages Foundation official sponsorPart of the sales proceeds will be donated to children's homes. Visit the official site for more information.
Previous work is here
43. Gemini: Heroes RebornGemini: Heroes Reborn is a first person action-adventure that allows users to enter into the role of Cassandra, age 20. She is a young woman on a journey of discovery in which she will unlock incredible powers - unique in the Heroes Universe - and solve a mystery in her past. She will be reunited with her long missing family, but not in the way she ever expected.
44. The Lost Valley"The Lost Valley" is a small game where you will play as a cyclist who will get in an accident. The protagonist finds himself in a great valley called "The Lost Valley". The bicycle is broken as a result of cliff falling and the protagonist has to move further on foot. He must find out how to get out of the valley and reach the shore where he can find a boat. The game has two season modes: default (summer) and winter mode.
In case you are tired of zombies and shooters, and you wish to enjoy amazing beauty of nature and calm atmospheric environment then "The Lost Valley" is the very game you need so much.
45. Hired OpsAbsolutSoft is a privately-owned Russian game development studio, established in St. Petersburg, Russia in 2010. The company has previously released the browser-based online FPS Contract Wars, which won the attention of 48 million players worldwide. In 2016, AbsolutSoft moved its headquarters to Moscow and focused on the development of Hired Ops.
46. Home is Where One Starts...“I remember when I was a little girl, waiting at the end of my driveway. I had already missed the school bus, but I stood there anyway… envying the birds.”
Home is Where One Starts... is a short, first-person exploration game in the same vein as Dear Esther or Gone Home. It’s an experience where every object has been carefully placed to tell a poignant story—a story about childhood, hope, and the miracle of memory. You play as a little girl from a broken home somewhere in the American South. Exploring the lonely countryside reveals clues and vignettes which help the player answer the question of where home is—and how one can get there.Key features:
- A quiet, non-linear story told by the future self of a reflective narrator
- Inspired by the rural countryside and stories like John Steinbeck’s East of Eden and Terrence Malick’s The Tree of Life
- A 15-30 minute experience that can be completed in one sitting
- An experience that focuses on atmosphere rather than action or puzzles
- A rich, detailed environment that rewards players who explore with story insights and secret endings
- Oculus Rift DK2 support (currently in beta)
47. EinarSummaryEinar is a single-player 3rd person hack and slash based on Norse mythology. The player takes on the role of Einar, who is on a quest to kill the inhabitants of a Norse fishing village who are infected by a mysterious material. Use different weapons such as the bow, hammer and axe to clear the village of the monsters.Features
- Intense combat featuring three different weapon and enemy types.
- Beautiful environments and lighting inspired by real-life landscapes.
- Complex AI which groups and attacks the player from unexpected angles.
- AAA-quality graphics and gameplay.
DreamPunks is game development studio from Breda, The Netherlands.
Einar was developed by a group of 40 students of the NHTV University of Applied Sciences in Breda, the Netherlands. During the course of one academic year, a group of developing artists, programmers and designers worked on the game with a single vision: making a short but beautiful and engaging game of AAA-quality.
48. Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-OdanAurion is an epic action RPG set in a wonderful African Fantasy world with a unique, open and dynamic fighting gameplay.
Enzo Kori-Odan, the prince of Zama is a victim of a coup d'etat orchestrated by his brother in-law on the day of his coronation and wedding with Erine Evou. The royal couple is then exiled and decides to go around the world in search of allies. They will especially have to reunite Enzo’s warring legacy in order to retrieve their throne.
Beyond retrieving their position, the dethroned Royal couple will precisely discover the geopolitical and existential dilemmas attached to their functions of King and Queen. They will have to find answers in order to secure the fate of Zama.
Aurion is at the same time a mystery and an evidence in the Auriona planet. This energy was discovered a long time ago and is manifested in various ways (battle, handicraft, etc) in daily life. Those who use it in battle are called Aurionics letting them increase their power and have access to untold fighting techniques for a short time interval.Features
- Epic and strategic Real-Time Fighting, visual evolutive Combos!
- Gather your Legacy and merge the Aurions to create new ones (21 aurionical transformations can be done!)
- Powerful duels with immersive fighting dialogues
- Unique scenario & lots of powerful enemies and bosses
49. The Eyes of AraThe Eyes of Ara invites you to escape to another place. Become enthralled in an award-winning Adventure-Puzzle game set in a gorgeous 3D environment. Explore a vast and ancient castle riddled with secret vaults and hidden rooms. Solve elaborate puzzles, locate lost treasures, and unravel an ancient mystery.
Weave your way through a tale of mystery and discovery. Solve numerous and varied puzzles to reveal long forgotten secrets. Locate the lost keepsakes of the former occupants, and discover stories of those who once called the castle home.StoryAlone on a remote island stands an ancient weathered castle, steeped in legend, shrouded in mystery. For years it has remained quiet and undisturbed, and yet still the townspeople recall old stories of restless dreams, violent storms, and the eerie glow of ghostly lights dancing in the mist. Recently a mysterious radio signal has begun broadcasting from somewhere within the ancient walls. Something inside the castle has awoken, and someone needs to venture inside to uncover the truth…Key FeaturesCountless Secrets to Discover
Weave your way through a complex web of puzzles to unlock the castle’s ultimate truth... or choose your own path. The Eyes of Ara does not hold your hand: Go in search of secret vaults and hidden passageways, locate all of the lost keepsakes, or entwine yourself in the history of the castle and its former occupants.
Immersive Environments and Organic Storytelling
Delve into an intriguing tale set within a richly detailed, immersive environment. Explore abandoned rooms, discover lost writings, and recover forgotten keepsakes to piece together the stories of those who once called the castle home.
Manipulate complex mechanisms, solve elaborate puzzles, and interact directly with the environment in a tactile, hands-on experience.
Investigate the castle’s secrets through a sleek, minimalist interface that with a click, can be hidden entirely off-screen.
The Eyes of Ara is a game about exploration, puzzle solving, and discovery. Will you pay heed to the unsettling tales and legends surrounding the castle, or will you set fear aside and venture in with an open and inquisitive mind to uncover the truth for yourself?
50. Dinosaur Forest
WHAT IS DINOSAUR FOREST
Dinosaur Forest is a fast paced chaotic first person wave-based shooter that pits players equipped with some basic weapons against species currently inhabiting the Unknown Planet.
The world of dinosaurs is violent and grim.
The game follows prince Kronoss on his journey to reconnect with reality.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is a first-person action game with heavy emphasis on cooperative multiplayer, a sequel to 2015 game Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide.
The game takes place in Warhammer Fantasy setting during the early days of the cataclysmic event known as The End Times. It continues the story of the original game. The five protagonists – heroes of Ubersreik, must face the evil forces of Skaven clan Fester and chaos warband Rotbloods.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 consists of 13 missions divided into three acts. In each mission can choose one of five heroes and have to go from start to finish of the level, slaying hordes of enemies and to complete different tasks.
Each character has unique abilities, weapons, and progression system and serves a special role in the party. Every character has a melee weapon, ranged weapon, an active ability, several passive abilities and three careers to choose. The careers affect some of the character’s stats, available equipment and set of abilities. From the start of the game, each character has one career, while the other two get unlocked with leveling-up. After completing each mission, each character gains a random piece of equipment such as new weapons or trinkets. The equipment you get becomes better and better during the game.