The best games like VRChat are:
- arrow_rightSanctum 2
- arrow_rightMarvel Heroes
- arrow_rightMinecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series
- arrow_rightStar Conflict
- arrow_rightSacred Citadel
- arrow_rightPathologic 2
100 Best Games Like VRChat:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (44)
- PlayStation 4 (56)
- iOS (46)
- Android (33)
- macOS (75)
- Linux (47)
- Nintendo Switch (22)
- Nintendo 3DS (9)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (40)
- Xbox (7)
- PlayStation 3 (49)
- PlayStation 2 (21)
- PlayStation (10)
- PS Vita (13)
- PSP (7)
- Wii U (13)
- Wii (24)
- GameCube (7)
- Nintendo 64 (6)
- Game Boy Advance (8)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- SNES (6)
- NES (3)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (7)
- Atari ST (5)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- SEGA 32X (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (4)
Onigiri is an MMO Action RPG with a fast weapon changing battle system.
Join a party of other players or travel with 8 NPC companions on your journey.
With simple controls, you can dive into the thrilling world of Onigiri.
Switch between weapons to battle through the Youkai.
In a Japan filled with spirits and monsters, ages ago, the land itself was rocked by chaos. From the depths rose the terrible Kamigui who carved a path of destruction through all.
The gods and people struggled for a century. At last, Amaterasu Oomikami, goddess of the Sun, placed three great Seals forcing the Kamigui away and returning peace once again.
Time has passed, and now, one of the great Seals has shattered. A dark force arises once more. On the far western island of Onigashima, fate brings together a young woman and a child of the Oni. The journey of destiny begins now!
2. Sanctum 2
Sanctum 2 is a first-person shooter game, the second installment in Sanctum series by Coffee Stain Studios.
The story takes place on planet Loek-III colonized by people. The colonies are built around the Cores, large spheres of energy that make Loek atmosphere suitable for humans. You take a role of one of four Core Guardians team members. There are 4 characters in the game with its unique abilities and characteristics and several unlockable weapons for every one of them.
The gameplay may be essentially described as a mix of FPS and tower defense. Every level is necessarily a tower-defense-style map with the main building, the Core, which player has to protect from waves of enemies, coming from the access shafts. Every round consists of two phases: building phase, when the player can build towers and walls that help hold back waves of enemies, and defending phase when the player has to kill enemies in order not to let them destroy the Core.
3. Marvel Heroes
Marvel Heroes is an action-RPG massively multiplayer game developed by Gazillion Entertainment and Gargantuan. It was originally released in 2013. Gazillion Entertainment published the game. On review aggregator Metacritic, Marvel Heroes has a score of 81. Most rawgers rated the game as "Meh".
You can play Marvel Heroes on macOS, PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The game is sold via Steam.
Skyforge is an open-world massively multiplayer online role-playing game. It is the second MMO RPG developed by Allods Team. The game is free-to-play but features microtransactions system that helps player advance at a faster pace.
Story and setting
The game takes place on planet Aelion that used to be under the protection of great god Aeli. However, once Aeli vanished hostile gods, and evil creatures invaded the planet. The player takes the role of one of the Immortals, lesser gods that serve to protect Aelion and must defeat all kinds of threats that endanger the planet.
After creating a character and choosing one of 13 classes, the player starts their adventure in the capital of Aelion where after finishing tutorial, they get their first Combat Missions. Structurally, the game is very reminiscent of other MMO RPGs. The game focuses on upgrading your character, completing numerous missions, exploring the world and interacting with other players. However, several major differences in gameplay and player progression make Skyforge very distinct from other games in the genre.
The combat system is a mix between action and traditional MMO RPG skill-based system. Each class has its unique set of moves and abilities, some of which can be chained in different combos, in the hack-and-slash game fashion. The player can also change their character’s class at any time just by selecting it from the menu.
5. Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series
Minecraft: Story Mode is an action-adventure game developed by TellTale. The title revolves around the episodic series-like narrative and puts the importance of the player's choices forward.
The game resembles the genre of the point-and-click adventures. The players can talk with non-mandatory characters and choose the dialogue options out of four or five alternatives. There is a heavy focus on the QTE — the sequences where one must mash buttons in time accordingly with the pictograms depicted on the screen. At the end of each chapter, the player is presented with the choice diagram — his of her picks are compared to those of the other players across the world.
It is not to be forgotten — Minecraft: Story Mode is the TellTale adaptation of another video game. Fingerprints of this are clear: the crafting mode essential to the original has been added to the game, and the title has become more friendly all in all. That is the contrast with the previous TellTale installments — they were mainly targeting mature audience.
The Story Mode created the narrative from the start — the original game does not feature it. The story centers around Jesse — the protagonist and the player at the same time — who travel around the in-game world in searches for The Order of the Stone.
6. Star Conflict
This is a free space MMO action game from the Russian studio Targem Games. The player controls spaceships that perform different roles in combat. Each player can develop abilities, and learn special skills, develop new strategies. Under the control of the player, there is a whole fleet of different ships from formidable frigates to small reconnaissance ships. Players can also unite in alliances and fight for control over the galaxy's sectors. The gameplay of similar in many ways to another famous game in the genre E.V.E, Star Conflict is more action and less economic than its competitor, and an understandable control scheme allows the players to perform crazy maneuvers.
Players can participate in session based PvP battles or explore the Open Space, where they complete various quests and missions, fight AI controlled enemies and gather resources. With the 'Journey' update developers redesigned the progression system. Players can now earn experience points and unlock new content by taking part in a story-driven campaign.
According to the plot of the game, three thousand years passed after the first shuttles with the settlers left the Earth. Now the universe is divided between militarised star empires and scattered groups of mercenaries. In sector 1337, fragments of the mysterious civilization of aliens are found. For ancient artifacts, hunting begins and from all corners of the galaxy fly amateurs of adventure, hunted to profit.
7. Sacred Citadel
A warrior, an archer, a sorceress and a witch are fighting with crowds of monsters, mining armor, weapons, money, potions and so on. Eatable things will also come in handy - from their absorption health is restored, which is very necessary in battles. Useful things meet abundantly, their qualities are diverse, and they have a stable demand - you can sell or change them for something else in the city. The city is present at each of the levels of the game. In the city you can even play on the sweepstakes - to bet on yourself. For example, that you will never be killed, do not suffer damage more than the specified amount, or perform the task strictly up to a certain time. Heroes of the game are skilled in battles - they can even hold several different weapons in the same hand, summing their effects in one stroke. As you progress, the characters gain experience. With experience comes skill. If the experience is not enough, you can always recruit more, having passed any level repeatedly.
8. Pathologic 2
Pathologic 2 is an open world survival horror game set in a town that’s being consumed by a deadly plague. Face the realities of a collapsing society as you make difficult choices in seemingly lose-lose situations. The plague isn’t just a disease. You can’t save everyone.
Get to know it, winning the affection of the locals and gaining allies, or try to carve your own path alone. Explore the Town, its inhabitants, and their traditions; fight both the plague itself and its victims; try to make a difference before the time runs out.
Figure out who killed your father while fighting a deadly plague. Find your alleged twin sister. Was she the one who had brought the plague to this town? The local kids are hiding something. Try playing by their rules.
You only have 12 days.
12 days in an odd town ravaged by a deadly disease.
Time is of the essence: if you don’t manage it carefully, it’ll simply run out. You’ll have to choose how to spend the priceless minutes you have.
Survival thriller. You’ll have to manage your bodily functions, offsetting hunger, thirst, exhaustion, and so on. But it doesn’t boil down to scavenging resources. Surviving on your own is hard; you’ll have to win over allies.
An uphill battle. Managing your bodily parameters may seem bearable at first, but as time goes by, it becomes harder and harder. Your own body is only waiting for an opportunity to give up and betray you. Things are changing from bad to worse and the odds are stacked against you.
A duel with an enemy you can’t kill. Your main foe is the plague itself, an incorporeal and malevolent entity that you have to defeat… without having the means to. It’s more powerful and more treacherous than you can imagine.
Loot, murder, mug, steal, barter, beg… or don’t. You need resources to survive, but it’s up to you how to obtain them.
The fights are short, ungraceful, and vicious. They don’t have to be lethal though. Many people—yourself included—would prefer to exchange their wallet for their life.
9. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 / 超次次元ゲイム ネプテューヌRe;Birth1
- Previously only available on consoles, now you can immerse yourself in the zany JRPG madness of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series for the first time on PC!
- Major graphical updates let you savor the true power of these Goddesses in glorious HD!
- Battle with up to 3 characters on the field, with 3 more as support. Use them to perform special attacks, or swap them out at any time!
- Use "Plans" to customize the game - change up enemy difficulty, dungeon treasures, and more!
- Craft unique equipment imbued with one or more abilities!
- The game now features a Japanese language mode!
How to play in Japanese.
1. Launch Steam Client
2. Click Library
3. Right click Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 under games
4. Click properties
5. Click on the Language tab
6. Select Japanese
7. Japanese language version will be downloaded
10. Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch.2 Watanagashi
The 58th year of Shouwa, early summer.
It’s June, and the summer heat has arrived earlier than it does most years.
By day there are crickets, and by night there are cicadas.
We’re in Hinamizawa, a small village in the countryside.
There are fewer than two thousand people here. But every year, there is an event.
This event is a mysterious death.
On a certain day in June, someone dies, and someone else goes missing.
The series of deaths is connected to the upheaval surrounding the dam construction project.
A murder case that was covered up is being reenacted.
Is it a conspiracy? A coincidence? Or perhaps a curse?
Someone who was supposed to be there isn’t.
Someone who wasn’t supposed to be there is.
Someone who was alive last night is dead now.
And someone who is here right now isn’t alive.
So, there is no way to avert tragedy. There is no choice but to give up.
But don’t give up.
Only you can stand up to this.
Categories in common with Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch.2 Watanagashi: Adventure
Embark on a spectral treasure hunt to find your long-lost sibling and save the spirit world!
Since losing her little sister Emily in a fateful train crash, Mary's nights are haunted by visions of her long-lost sister. Is it possible that Emily is still alive? The thought won't let Mary rest so she sets out in search of the truth following the signs she has seen in her nightmarish visions...
In the darkness, you are never really alone...As Mary's search plunges her ever deeper into an eerie world of the supernatural – she encounters fiendish opponents that would do her harm. Along the way, meet up with an obscure professor, an ax-wielding henchman, and a variety of ghostly friends and foes as you journey through 19th century London, Scotland, Transylvania and other locations!
Reveal dark secrets from Mary's past, as you embark on a furious chase to solve all the spooky puzzles and creepy challenges before it's too late!
In this comedy of terrors, the fate of the spirit world is in your hands!
- Experience a spine-chilling comic story, like something right out of a Dickensian novel
- Visit gloomily beautiful settings in London, Scotland, Transylvania … and a goldfish bowl
- Encounter more than 30 scurrilous characters, with sparkling animation including sophisticated facial expressions
- Rediscover the adventure genre anew, with cooperative ghost team-play and the optional solution assistance
13. Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle
Stalk and slay campers across 100+ puzzle levels with horror icon Jason Voorhees! From the campgrounds of Crystal Lake to the highrises of Manhattan, from supermax prisons to snowy ski resorts, Jason will terrorize victims across the world (and maybe even beyond).
Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle is developed by the makers of cult hit SLAYAWAY CAMP (5/5 -Rue Morgue, Touch Arcade, Gamezebo... "The most ridiculously, absurdly, insanely over the top violent game I’ve ever seen." -Dread Central).
8 gut-wrenching “episodes” for over 100 puzzle levels!
See Jason like never before: Supermax Jason, Frozen Jason, Apocalypse Jason & More!!!
Traps! Cops! SWAT teams! Land mines! Rotary telephones! Teleporters! Cats!
Choose ‘R’ mode for dozens of gruesome Kill Scenes, or ‘PG’ for an almost family-friendly puzzle experience
Level up and unlock tons of horrifying murder weapons.
Trade in your rusty and unwanted weapons for shiny elite ones!
4 more DLC Expansions for 52 more puzzles, and 4 new Jasons!
14. Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD
Galaxy On Fire 2 is the second part in its series and the sequel to the original Galaxy On Fire. It is a game about futuristic spaceflight.
The protagonist is Keith T. Maxwell, a space pilot who was also the main character in the original game. When his ship malfunctions, he accidentally travels thirty-five years to the future. There, a space trader Gunant Breh rescues Maxwell, hires him and gives him a new ship. Keith has to gather ore, fight against pirate attacks and investigate lost space stations.
The player navigates the protagonist's ship through space. He or she can mine ore to gain money, explore multiple star systems, fight pirates, and complete other missions. The "jump gates" connect the star systems, allowing the player to travel between them instantly. However, within the systems themselves, the player has to pilot his or her ship manually.
While in spaceports, the player controls Maxwell himself. There, the protagonist can sell his ore and loot, buy upgrades for the ship, such as better engines or weapons, repair the ship, or even buy an entirely new vessel. There's also a bar, in which the NPCs can provide the main character with optional quests that earn him money.
Full HD version
The original Galaxy On Fire 2 was developed for mobile devices. The Full HD version features enhanced graphics and can run on a PC. This version has a slightly reduced content and does not include the DLCs and some of the original game's star systems.
3079 is a futuristic, open-world action first-person role playing game. All areas, buildings, items, quests and characters are randomly generated. You will find unique lands & challenges. I hope you enjoy it![/b]
Please follow Phr00t's Software for giveaways, updates & more! https://www.facebook.com/phr00ts.software
You arrive on a planet experiencing constant war. It is your duty to find out why the warring factions cannot find peace on their own & hopefully restore it yourself.
Java RequirementMake sure you have Java 7 Update 45 (or better) installed!
On Windows, if you have trouble, you may need to uninstall other versions of Java.
You can get Java from: http://www.java.com/getjava
- Trading Cards are here!
- Practically endless, open-world exploration
- Futuristic weapons and items procedurally generated for endless character equipment
- Difficulty that increases as you explore further (don't worry, items get better too!)
- Fully functional Multiplayer with Twitter integration
- Procedurally generated quests for rewards and story advancement
- Fortress building using a construction tool
- Body-part specific damage calculation and dismemberment: Head Shot!
- Skill system for things like engineering, charisma and camouflage
- Different biomes (grassland, mountains, snow, poison, desert, sea etc.)
- Complete storyline that has a start, middle and end
- Sloped surfaces and higher polygon models gives the world a new, less "blocky" look
- Challenging artificial intelligence -- enemies and allies will dodge, follow, inspect sounds etc.
- 3D effects like anti-aliasing, damage & underwater blurring
- Soft ray-traced lighting (makes for nice shadows to hide in)
- A very fast, efficient multithreaded engine for smooth, high FPS gameplay almost completely free of "lag"
Recommended GuidesCommunity Hub: http://steamcommunity.com/app/259620/guides/
Take control of a mighty mercenary and leap into the heart of one of the most action-packed MMORPG experiences available. Master the art of combat as you utilize brutal combos, devastating magic and the environment itself to wreak destruction on your foes.
This is unlike any MMORPG you've experienced before. This is Vindictus.
- Brutal Combat – Experience a complex and fast-paced combat system that raises the bar for the MMO genre. There are dozens of combos to learn and spells to cast, and mastering them is the key to survival.
- Avatar of War – Choose from nine distinct characters, including hulking behemoth Karok and exiled princess Lynn. Each has their own set of skills, exclusive armor and a unique personality. Learn their strengths and weaknesses to conquer your foes.
- Forged in Blood – The monsters of Vindictus are some of the most fearsome you will ever face, so massive they blot out the sun. The greater the beast, the tougher the challenge, and the greater the rewards.
- Brothers in Arms – Some horrors are too terrible to be faced alone. Team up with friends, form a clan, and take on Vindictus’ mighty raid bosses. Coordination is key, and only the strongest will survive…
- Visual Assault – With higher fidelity than nearly every other MMO on the market, Vindictus boasts highly-detailed characters and monsters, explosive particle effects and massive battle arenas.
17. Tower Unite
Tower Unite is a living, evolving world, fueled by the community. Play online games with your friends or make new friends from around the world!
Tower Unite is a large online multiplayer game that spans genres.
- Play minigames such as Minigolf, Ball Race, Virus, and more!
- Earn items
- Hang with your friends in your own personalized house
- Connect with others through a massive Plaza with various attractions and games
- Party with friends!
- Watch synchronized media such as YouTube or Soundcloud
- Suggest new features - we listen!
- No microtransactions or subscription fees
Tower Unite has many games to play, with more to come, such as...
- Supports up to 16 players online
- 8 courses with 18 holes (144 holes total) and more in the works!
- Based on the original 2009 minigolf hit from GMod Tower that inspired other minigolf games
- Unique controls (100% skill, no timers)
- Hole-in-one fireworks
- Wear tiny hats on your golf ball
- Putt in snow, gardens, mines, sky, and even in space!
- Simultaneous putting (everyone putts at once!)
- Player hosted servers
- Supports up to 8 players online
- 4 unique levels and more in the works!
- Thrilling 1 vs All gameplay
- Play as the Dragon and devour the knights
- Turn off the rampaging Dragon as the knights
- Player hosted servers
- Supports up to 16 players online
- 8 unique worlds and more in the works!
- Roll around in a giant ball
- Speed past tricky obstacles
- Player hosted servers
- Supports up to 12 players online
- Survive in 5 unique levels and more in the works!
- Fast paced old school first person shooting action
- Blast infected away with 12 sci-fi weapons
- Team tag elimination, with weapons
- Player hosted servers
- Supports up to 8 players online
- Battle in teams as cat or dog in a struggle for the planet's resources
- Frantic gameplay with lots of sci-fi shooting
- Player hosted servers
Once you've played some of the games, head on over to your personal space...
In Tower Unite, everyone has their own personal space, called a Condo.
- Place tons of different furniture and items
- Watch synchronized media such as YouTube
- Place images from the internet directly into the game synced with online players
- Listen to synchronized music with Soundcloud
- Customize wallpapers, lights, and time of day
- Invite friends to party, chat, voice chat, drink, and eat virtual pizza!
- Play instruments like a piano or drums
- Interact with various weird and cool items
- Build unique creations
- Get a pet cat or dog
- COMING SOON: Cook/craft food and new items
From the Condo, you can exit through your front door into a bigger online experience called the Plaza. The Plaza acts as a gathering point, like a shopping mall.
- Gamble at the Casino
- Walk along the Boardwalk and enjoy:
- Laser Tag
- Typing Derby, a keyboard racing game
- Ferris Wheel
- COMING SOON: Bumper Cars
- COMING SOON: Rollercoaster
- COMING SOON: Fishing
- Laser Tag
- Watch synchronized YouTube videos in the Theater
- Unlock new items at 15 different in-game stores
- Connect to the bigger Game Worlds
- COMING SOON: Explore the ocean with your friends
- COMING SOON: Play games at the Arcade
- Voice chat and text chat
- Player hosted servers
- Play multiplayer games of various genres online with friends.
- Play online Minigolf with up to 16 players.
- Customize yourself with accessories.
- Furnish and design the layout of your personal space (the Condo) with furniture and interactive toys.
- Invite other players over to your Condo for parties and mini-games.
- Watch synchronized YouTube videos in a virtual theater or your Condo.
- Fly around in jetpacks.
- Imbibe alcohol to an irresponsible extent.
- Join official servers or host your own server.
- Hang out with your friends or find new friends!
- Enjoy free DLC, no microtransactions, and developer support.
- Collect tons of unique items with Steam Inventory support.
18. The Banner Saga: Factions
The Banner Saga: Factions is the premiere multiplayer role-playing strategy game on PC and Mac. It brings the feeling of beloved tactical games to a high-definition era with gorgeous hand-animated artwork and a degree of depth unprecedented in the realm of free games. Fight, learn, and lead your clan of vikings to glory!
19. Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection
Celebrate Street Fighter’s historic legacy with the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection. In this massive collection of 12 Street Fighter titles, perfect arcade balance makes it to consoles and PC for the first time ever. Four groundbreaking titles let you hop online and relive the arcade experience through the online Arcade Mode or play with friends - SFII Hyper Fighting, Super SFII Turbo, SF Alpha 3 and SFIII: Third Strike!
The celebration continues in the Museum, where fans and historians alike can follow the timeline of how Street Fighter has evolved over the past 30 years. Learn more about the Street Fighter cast, view key animation sprites in the character viewer and take a behind-the-scenes look at the design documents that helped solidify the franchise that produced generations of World Warriors!
20. The Town of Light
12 March 1938. Renée, 16 years old, is ripped out of her world, locked up and deprived of everything.
Her only fault was that she didn't know what her place in the world was.
"A danger to herself and others and a cause of public scandal" wrote the police headquarters.
The only horror you will find in this game is the truth: a blow to the solar plexus, much more intense than any supernatural presence
The Town of Light is a psychological adventure told in the first person. The story is set in Italy in the first half of the 20th Century in a place which really existed and has been meticulously reconstructed. Exploring and interacting with the environment you will relive the history of the main character through her confused viewpoint and on the basis of your choices, the story will develop in different ways.
Because of its contents, the game is intended only for adult users.Characteristics:
- Realistic 3d graphics
- Based on real facts and events.
- Strong narrative component
- No zombies or supernatural presences.
- Original sound track.
- Oculus Dev Kit 2
21. Way of the Samurai 3
As a major release from the million+ selling Way of the Samurai series, Way Of The Samurai 3 is the prequel to the Famitsu Gold Award winning Way Of The Samurai 4 and furthers the series’ blend of customization, exploration and action gameplay!
Honour, sacrifice, betrayal… Your choices make you who you are. How will history remember you?
You must wield the sword of a mysterious lone samurai during Japan’s turbulent Sengoku era, in one of the most atmospheric action RPGs ever created.
Explore the villages, body-strewn battlefields, bandit fortresses, immense castles and local town of Amana, in an open world bustling with a rich cast of colourful characters that you can help, ignore or victimise.
Choose your friends and enemies carefully in a game where every decision has far-reaching consequences, and where finishing the game is just the beginning of your journey…
• The Butterfly Effect – More than 20 different endings. Your every action, no matter how subtle or ludicrous, could set in motion a huge variety of events, allowing for huge replayability. Explore new narrative paths, reveal new allies… and enemies!
• Huge Customization - Craft your own unique weapons from over 200 different parts. Create the ultimate unbreakable weapon to suit your preferred fighting style. Forge lethal swords, spears, pole axes and more outlandish weaponry and discover hundreds of new abilities as you become a true master of each weapon!
• Reward System and Samurai Rating – Your actions and conduct will reward you with Samurai Points and Titles, all of which unlock new game features, customisation options, outfits and accessories. Live as an honourable samurai, wallow in the low life of a bandit or strike your own path! Your choices lead to new endings, strange followers and other unexpected outcomes.
• The Pen Can Be Mightier Than the Sword - Fight your enemies by force or take the diplomatic route, using subtle gestures like the unsheathing of your sword or kowtowing. Featuring an extensive dialogue tree, combo system and much, much more!
What the reviewers had to say about the PS3 version:
“Anyone who likes swordfighting, the freedom of an open-world, and the opportunity to shape a story would be well-advised to pick it up.” – Cheat Code Central
“You're free to do whatever you want… you're encouraged to play it over and over again and try different things each time. Again, I think this design is great.” – IGN
“Multiple endings, tons of weapon customization and plenty of replay offer up a package that is a must buy for fans of the first two games.” - ZTGD
22. Goosebumps: The Game
The walk home from school today is going to be a lot spookier than usual… Your sleepy neighborhood’s been overrun by monsters! Werewolves prowl the woods, Gnomes roam underfoot, and scarecrows walk at midnight. But these aren’t ordinary monsters—they’re R.L. Stine’s famous Goosebumps monsters, released from their books and looking to wreak havoc! You’ll need to use your wits to investigate the surroundings, puzzle out clues, and outsmart the monsters before it’s too late! Survive a trek through your neighborhood, unravel the mysteries of the Dead House, and sneak through the mall after hours; only then can you confront Slappy and stop his plans for revenge! Players beware… you’re in for a scare in the exciting Goosebumps video game, a prequel to the major motion picture in theaters October 16th!
23. Splitgate: Arena Warfare
Splitgate: Arena Warfare is a fast-paced multiplayer shooter that uses player-controlled portals to create a new dimension of arena combat.
Evoking memories of the most revered shooters of the past two decades, Splitgate: Arena Warfare embraces the classic and familiar feel of close-quarters combat while adding a multi-directional twist that adds a never-before-seen spatial wrinkle to the arena shooter setting. Constant movement is encouraged and rewarded as players strategically place portals to flank, flee or fly through the air to create incredible, previously-impossible moments as they battle against up to 10 friends online or versus formidable AI.
Splitgate: Arena Warfare is designed to be equally accessible to first-time and veteran FPS players, with an infinitely high skill cap that will take players hundreds of hours to refine and master. Instead of a complicated and convoluted matchmaking system, Splitgate: Arena Warfare uses a simple, intuitive 1-50 ranking system determined purely on player wins and losses, cutting down on in-game griefing while providing little incentive for player boosting.
Splitgate: Arena Warfare is built in Unreal Engine 4 by 1047 Games, a passionate group of shooter fans, whose experience and love for the genre transcends the typical development team. The game is currently in Closed Beta and will be widely available for PC this Spring.
Categories in common with Splitgate: Arena Warfare: Action
24. Shadowrun Chronicles - Boston Lockdown
Entrapped in a city plagued by a deadly virus, assaulted by the minions of a megacorporation, attacked by infected and with a dragon on a rampage through the city you have to unearth the secret conspiracy that connects it all.
As the leader of your team of Shadowrunners, you will have to use magic, technology and every weapon available to you, to save the lives of thousands in a city at the brink of extinction. Grow you character, plan your missions and control your team in combat or play live co-op with other players to overcome the challenges ahead of you. Meet your fellow runners in the Back Alley or hire henchmen to help you succeed.
Set in the dystopian near future of our world, where magic has awakened and blends with technology, creatures of myth and legend have returned. Elves, Dwarves, Orks and Trolls walk among the neon-lit streets, while the matrix connects everyone and everything as the corporate towers cast their long shadows across the globe. You are a Shadowrunner - a secret operative on the edge of society, hired for the jobs no one wants to be connected with. A cyberpunk rebel surviving by skill and instinct in the shadows of the corporate towers!
Welcome to the dark side of the future, chummer. It’s going to be a hell of a ride.
FeaturingWord of warning: The game is tough - it's designed that way. Running the shadows is never easy and going in guns blazing will certainly get you in trouble!
- Run and Gun! Gripping and deadly tactical turn-based combat in true Shadowrun style: Choose from a wide array of skills groups, magic, technology and weapons to survive!
- Teamwork! Build up your team of runners or join with other players in live co-op to find the best combination of skill, magic and technology for survival.
- You'll never run alone! Team up with friends for your next run or swap stories with other runners in the hangout. Take other player's characters with you into a mission as henchmen
- Every move counts! Dive behind cover, find alternate routes with clever use of your skills, send your drones or spirits into battle and use any weapon at your disposal to make it out alive.
- Be who YOU want to be! Create your individual Shadowrunner in a completely level-free character system from over 60 different combat and non-combat skills, unique backgrounds and five metahuman races. Start a muscle-packed former Troll bouncer and become an expert Rigger, sending your drones into combat or complement your spell slinging mage with the abilities of a skillful sniper. The choice is yours!
- Gear up! Employ a variety of armor, augmentations, cyberware, magic and of course tons of weapons! Lob a grenade at your enemies, blast them with a mana ball or pass them unnoticed by hacking their security systems. Over 50 different enemies from vicious gangers to combat drones and corporate wagemages await!
- Shape the future! Developed jointly with the tabletop RPG books your actions in the game will shape the future of the whole Shadowrun universe!
Requires internet connection to play!
25. SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-II
The last title released for the tenth anniversary of the "SAMURAI WARRIORS" series, "SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-II", is here at last!
Naomasa Ii appears as a playable character for the first time, and the various personalities of the age are explored in more depth in "Story Mode", which is now focused on individual characters.
Series favorite "Survival Mode" returns as well, powered up from its previous iterations.
The most well-received elements of "SAMURAI WARRIORS 4" are carried over, while the action balance, cut-scenes and character development systems have all been significantly upgraded. Explore the world of "SAMURAI WARRIORS 4" anew, in this whole new take on the title!
* The images are from an in-development build and may differ from the final version.
Categories in common with SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-II: Action
26. Biodrone Battle
"Looks well made and polished."
Somewhere in the far future, mankind succeeded in building the first artificial beings from biological and electronic components.
Not surprisingly, one of their first applications were as highly intelligent battle drones. These drones are called Bionics. The Bionics constantly enhance their artificial brains by learning rapidly from all previous perceptions. Their self-awareness develops day by day. Eventually, they chose to turn against their creators.
All training rooms in the laboratory are now occupied by aggressive battle machines. Their utmost desire is to survive in all scenarios and to preserve autonomy.
Your mission is to eliminate all hostile drones fighting to keep their recently gained autonomy.
A remote-controlled drone is the only way to defeat the rebels by using two methods that go hand in hand: shooting and morphing.
Unfortunately, your starter drone is too weak to compete with much stronger opponents. Therefore, morph into more powerful drones in order to benefit from their abilities for a limited time. Here's the drawback: you cannot morph without energy packs dropped by killed drones which leads back to method one - shooting.
The game is a tribute to the memorable Paradroid.
The GameWaking up cold and alone, you've been 'Kidnapped'. Traverse through a terrifying two hundred year old manor, dark damp caves, an eerie forest full of wildlife and more. Kidnapped is a psychological story-driven adventure horror game, with a great emphasis on exploration, puzzle solving and combat. A large number of objects in the game world can be interacted with, whether examined, used, or picked up. Kidnapped dynamically changes the game world as the player progresses, and aims to unnerve the player constantly. Can you find the mystery behind your captivity and most importantly, can you escape this ordeal?StoryKidnapped tells the tale of Sebastian Lee from the city of Stirling, Scotland. Sebastian vanished mysteriously without a trace and was never seen again. You take on the role of Sebastian and discover what happened in the winter of 1992.Primary Features
- A Dynamic Changing World - The game changes the landscape and direction as you play.
- Atmospheric Environments - An eerie immersive world is waiting for you to explore.
- Psychological Experience - Kidnapped has been designed to provide a psychological horror experience.
- Interactive Environments - A large number of items can be interactive with.
- Enemies - Multiple enemies including wildlife, such as bears, foxes, stags etc, as well as strange monsters and creatures. You are the hunted, not the hunter.
- Puzzle Elements - Collect and harness items to aid your survival and progression
- Weaponry - Take aim and arm yourself, if you can find one.
- Resolution and Graphics - Designed to run at 1080p at 60fps (dependant on computer specifications game is run on).
- Audio - Features an intense and immersive sound design.
- Random Encounters - Enemies spawn dynamically and can be located anywhere. Nowhere is safe.
- Story - Kidnapped's setting and story is based from actual real life stories of a popular myth lore/legend.
--- THE CARD GAME OF THE GODS!...AND FOR ALL THOSE WANTING TO BECOME ONE. ---
Krosmaga is a game of skill where the Twelve Gods of the Krosmoz universe settle their differences by pitting creatures, mortals, and demi-gods against each other in a battle of truly epic proportions! The game combines the deck-building strategy of a CCG with the excitement and challenge of a tower defense game in a divine setting where the stakes could not be higher.
--- CHARACTERISTICS ---
• BECOMING A GOD IS EASIER SAID THAN DONE! Play as a god and unleash your powers on the battlefield! The rules of the game are simple enough for mere mortals to understand.
• MASTER YOUR DECK: Use the gods’ premade decks or create your own. You’re the master of your own strategy!
• CONSTANTLY CHANGING: With hundreds of cards to collect that you can win, buy or craft, you will constantly be upgrading your deck!
• CALL ON ALL THE HEROES OF DOFUS AND WAKFU...AND MAKE THEM BATTLE!
The warriors and creatures you’ll play come from all four corners of the Krosmoz, a multiverse rich in myth and legend. Take control of the heroes of video games, books, animated series , and even a movie (DOFUS: Book I - Julith).
• RUTHLESS PVP BATTLES: Challenge friends and players from all over the world. There can be only one god!
• TAKE ON SUPERHUMAN CHALLENGES: To keep things interesting, epic and surprising adventures await you in single player mode...
• TAKE YOUR CARDS WITH YOU: Your card collection is linked to your Ankama account. Switch at any time from your computer to other supported devices with ease!
29. Legends of Aethereus
The planet of Aethereus is an ancient and mysterious world filled with majestic forests, misty swamps, deep caves and ancient ruins. Devastated by three large astronomical events, the Three Great Skyfalls, it is a world just coming out of chaos and ruin. The recent unearthing of The Gauldron Tablets has revealed the existence of The Seven Ancient Skyfall Relics. The promise of unlimited power for those who possess the objects has led to a frenzied search across all of Aethereus.
As a member of the Nexus City-State, one of the last bastions of freedom and hope on Aethereus, you will be entrusted with the critical undertaking of procuring the The Ancient Skyfall Relics. Standing in your way are the Serpentica Shamans of Ghalia and the hordes of Khagal Tribes they control as well as the oppressive Venatan Empire forces lead by the notorious General Zhorgal.
Your epic journey of adventure and discovery begins now.
Join forces in online multiplayer cooperative expeditions as the Inventor or Officer while you embark on a variety of story driven hand-crafted expedition levels or explore the wilderness through a variety of procedurally generated exploration quests. Design and build new gear and weapons while you develop your character across a diverse and expansive skill tree allowing for a multitude of character strategies.
30. Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart (Neptunia)
In this chibi-style* strategy role-playing game you'll amass an army of game-referencing allies, fight on trap-laden maps, and beef up Lily Rank for crazy damage. But look out for status ailments or you might be (literal) tofu! You ain't seen the Neptunia characters like this before!
*”Chibi-style” – Adorable anime characters miniaturized to have charmingly big heads and daintily tiny bodies.
- A 1080p Moe Army Awaits! Lead your loveable and cute moe army into SRPG battle and fight off hordes of enemies in turn-based strategy - now in high definition! You'll have to strategize to dodge laser beams, flaming pits, and more!
- Link up with the “Lily System” The more often characters are in battle together, the higher their bond becomes. Activating the “Lily Boost” grants special stats and abilities, while “Lily Points” can be used to activate ultra-special moves and even goddess transformations. Don’t be shy to build up those battle relationships and seal it all with a kiss!
- Check your Status! All kinds of funky things can happen in the heat of battle and characters can be hit with status ailments that are both boon and burden. You can get pixelated, zombie-fied, or even turned into a block of tofu! Some status changes come with their own benefit and cost, so keep this in mind during a fight.
- Item Customization! You’ll get tons of replay value with so many ways to boost your gear’s stats! The more enemies you defeat, the more items you can get to customize your gear in whatever way you see fit. Let the great experiment begin!
- Livin’ the Noire Life! Life’s not all about grid-based battles. Sometimes Noire just wants to relax at home, and with the “Sim Noire” mode you’ll be able to do just that! Customize the place by buying furniture and accessories with in-game points, and make Noire feel like the goddess she is – unlocking extra scenes in the process.
Welcome to a future where the spectacle of fiery gib-deaths no longer satisfies the hungry, salivating audiences of flabby flesh bags watching from home. Fortunately the sport of PWND has rocketed to the rescue, entertaining luddites of tomorrow with spectacular displays of corpse defiling domination.
In PWND, the kill is just the beginning. In order to score, you must pwn by performing a close range victory dance on your downed opponents. But be careful! You’re completely vulnerable during your victory dance, so make sure your team’s got your back or you'll find yourself on the wrong end of a pwn stack.
Situational awareness and team communication are critical for pulling major PWNage. Teamwork becomes ever more important as the stakes get higher and higher over the course of a match. Experiment with different combinations of characters to find the perfect combination of skills and abilities for your crew.
Included in your PWND purchase:
- 3 multiplayer maps designed for death-defying vertical combat.
- 4 characters with unique play styles and diverse strengths and weaknesses
- New character and map coming in September!
- 20 Single Player Challenge Mode Levels to hone and tone your PWN skillz.
- Pay to Win? F-that! Winning is up to you. The only thing we sell is stuff for looking good...
- Founders of Treyarch (that Call of Duty company).
- Veterans from Armored Warfare, The Evil Within, Borderlands 2: Mister Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage, Sorcery, and many more.
- Leading YouTubers, Twitch Streamers, and your favorite purveyors of gaming culture.
PWND is designed to be the fastest f-ing FPS in existence, where every match is a rocket-jumping blur of high-altitude action. Each character has their own set of skills for you to master on the road to victory.
The action doesn't stop when your opponent is crawling and wheezing their last pitiful breath. What fun is that? Big scores come from the PWN, a display of weaponized disrespect atop prone opponents. Rub it in, but be careful: strategy and teamwork are required lest you lose the war.
Swagger baby, it’s all about smooth buttery style in this throwdown town. Collect PWN stamps, skins, and gear to keep it fresh. A badge of pride for you, a mark of shame for your competitors.
VanossGaming, TheSyndicateProject, H20 Delirious, DaithDeNogla, Smii7y, Ms_Vixen, GoldGlove, MiniLadd, Miss Mae, and dozens more are playing PWND. What’re you waiting for? Join the party!
Lonely baby? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with Challenge Mode with 20 themed levels for some quality alone time.
Want more pwning? Don't worry slick. We're dropping content like it's hot; check it...
Categories in common with PWND: Action
In Dungeon Party, you create your character and customize him using a vast range of different outfits and items. From the enthusiastic wizard to the wise-guy thief, via the executioner who ain't exactly a sweet old grandma, anything goes! Each player equips his character with various objects and weapons before sending him into battle against the different teams.
You will have to develop your character during the matches and select his spells and special abilities very carefully to maximize his efficiency in the team.
The games have been spiced up; the dungeons are riddled with hundreds of deadly traps and there are some mighty strange creatures roaming around. These critters will make no distinction whatsoever between the teams and will prove to be ferocious protectors of the treasure!
Killing the monsters will give you bonus experience points that are essential for buying new spells at the earliest opportunity. The bosses and mini-bosses will also give you a whole heap of trouble, but they carry an even greater number of bonus experience points and, more importantly, will earn you the favors of the chest!
Organize yourselves into guilds so that you and your friends can help each other, and use the level editor to create your own dungeons and then share them with your friends and the community.
Categories in common with Dungeon-Party: Massively Multiplayer
33. Frozen Cortex
Frozen Cortex is a simultaneous turn-based strategy game from Mode 7, the creators of Frozen Synapse. Get a free key for a friend with every purchase!
Make a plan for your customised robots on a randomly-generated playfield. Positioning, timing and reading the terrain are all vital if you want to outwit your opponent.
Your moves, and those of your opponent, play out at the same time.
Taut, competitive multiplayer and a deep, complex single player with three different league modes (including large-scale randomly generated league) mean that you can experience your own brand of futuresporting glory!
“Another brilliant slice of strategy from Mode 7” (Eurogamer)
“I’ve been looking forward to this as much as almost any other game this year.” (Adam Smith, RockPaperShotgun)Features
- Free key for a friend with every purchase
- Four core single player modes: roguelike “Knockout” mode; Global Cortex League mode; Manager Mode; Randomly Generated Season Mode
- Experience the intrigues of the Global Cortex League with a compelling story that spans the various modes - play how you want and keep up with the narrative!
- 7 unique AI teams each with their own coach who responds dynamically to the play
- Manager Mode - vast season mode featuring salary cap, roster management, free agent bidding, a college league, injuries and much more...
- Multiplayer modes: Full Match and Duplicate; several variants of each; make your own custom mode!
- Online rankings and fast matchmaking
- Team Editor: name your players, customise their stats, armour, faces and more!
- Further customisation options including Pitch Editor
- Music from legendary indie game composer nervous_testpilot
This game was previously called Frozen Endzone and was renamed Frozen Cortex while in Early Access
34. Sairento VR
We're a bunch of indie developers on a mission to create the one true must-have ninja experience for VR. We hope you join us for the ride!
Since its launch, Sairento VR has been gaining fans worldwide with its unique locomotion system. It is the one game in VR that allows you to experience the iconic "bullet-time" scenes from The Matrix, blended with the slow-motion mayhem of the Max Payne game series, all while looking and feeling as badass as the Bride from Kill Bill.
In Sairento VR, you will be able to perform double jumps, run along walls, and slow down time while blasting away at a foe before landing to deliver a lethal strike on another. Kit yourself with your weapons of choice - katanas, firearms, bows, throwing glaives - they are all at your disposal.
Popular gamers like Node call it their ‘favourite VR game’ and Nathie, Cix Liv, JoshDub, TimDotTV and more all give it a thumbs up.
Sairento VR was designed to be easy to pick up, but tough to master. The more time you spend with Sairento VR, the better you will perform the moves in the game and the more you will be rewarded with the unparalleled feeling of being the action hero of a big budget move production.
At the moment, we are still in beta production. The full version of our game will be released sometime between October to November 2017 and it will encompass more content and come with a multiplayer feature and a story mode.
- GET TRANSFORMED INTO A DEADLY CYBER NINJA -
Sairento VR is a mission-driven, VR action role-playing game set in a re imagined Japan in the near future. In Sairento, you play as a member of the Silent Ones - a righteous but covert organization of seemingly ordinary people who practice the long forsaken code and martial arts of the ancient samurais and ninjas.
Crafted painstakingly to provide an engaging and visually stunning first-person sword-fighting and gunplay - expect awesome weaponry, intuitive controls, challenging levels, menacing enemies and beautiful environments in your fight to restore order to the world.
Get transformed into a mighty warrior with an arsenal of ancient weapons with a futuristic twist and engage an endless horde of enemies across different locations.
- GAME FEATURES -
Chosen to be a Silent One for your outstanding character and trained by a sensei skilled in the art of ancient Japanese martial arts and modern fighting, you not only yield a mean katana, but are also skillful with guns and projectile weapons. Built for non-stop slash and shoot action, Sairento aims to set a new standard in VR games in terms of excitement and engagement.
• Leap 15 feet into the air, perform double jumps, run across walls or slide across the floor like only a true action super star could.
• Soak yourself in blood-pumping, exhilarating music as you become God in your own action movie.
• Engage enemies using our innovative combat system, allowing you to fight in slow motion and parry incoming projectiles like a boss.
• Cut your enemies down with a futuristic katana or blast them to smithereens with good old fashioned guns.
• Fancy hurling blade beams from your katana? You can do so by upgrading your abilities and weapons as you accumulate experience from completing missions.
• Traverse a reimagined futuristic Japan in unique oriental locations.
• Upon full release, the game will include a story campaign as well as co-op play.
35. Toy Soldiers: Complete
The award-winning smash hit returns with Toy Soldiers: Complete !
Bring your toys back to life with the original Toy Soldiers and Toy Soldiers: Cold War, now bundled together with all DLC packs: Kaiser's Battle, Invasion! , Napalm and Evil Empire. That's both Toy Soldiers games and all DLC in one $45-value bundle!Key Features
- Great Value: Enjoy over 60 original missions from Toy Soldiers, Toy Soldiers: Cold War, with accompanying DLC packs in Toy Soldiers: Complete.
- Multiplayer:Lead your toy soldiers to victory against friends! Engage in head-to-head battles across both games in Toy Soldiers: Complete. That’s right: you can now pit Commando against Kaiser in “historic” multiplayer action.
- An Arsenal of Weapons: Take direct control of over 50 units including machine guns, howitzers, tanks, fighter planes and bombers to defeat over 57 different enemy units.
- DLC is free!: Enjoy the content of the original Toy Soldiers, Toy Soldiers: Cold War, The Kaiser’s Battle, Invasion! , Evil Empire and Napalm DLC packs, absolutely free.
- Endless Action: Over 60 hours of intense combat combined with addictive, action strategy gameplay.
Position your defenses and take direct control of your artillery to bomb the enemy positions, pilot your bi-plane against the enemy trench, or maneuver your tanks across No-Man’s Land and lead your Toy Soldiers to victory!Kaiser's Battle DLCEnjoy all new French inspired content with THE KAISER'S BATTLE! Enter the fray as the French Army and battle into the midnight hours in new multiplayer and Survival Mode maps. Take on the new experimental boss, the fearsome K-Wagen!Invasion! DLCThe British are bringing brand new secret weapons of tiny toy mayhem in 'Invasion!,' the second add-on to Toy Soldiers from Signal Studios!
Put on your Kaiser’s helmet and command the German Army against a mad menagerie of new antagonistic toys, including flying saucers, chivalrous knights, and the “Rolls Royce of the Sky,” the WWII Mustang.
Defend Germany in a new Mini-campaign topped by the most calculating, head-strong boss of all (batteries not included)! Raise your saber, soldier, and lead the charge against… is that a spaceman? The Invasion has begun!Toy Soldiers: Cold WarThe Cold War ignites when '80s era action toys come alive and wage war! Toy Soldiers: Cold War delivers hours of intense combat combined with addictive action strategy gameplay.
Superpowers collide in this playful homage to '80s action toys and films. Command the powerful Cold War arsenals of the USA or USSR armies! Control base turrets, modern combat vehicles, fighter jets, attack helicopters, and commando action figures. Whether lighting up the Toy Box alone or jumping into the fray with your friends, battle in campaign, co-op, or competitive modes.
Fight for the high score in the addictive mini-games, and while you're at it, don't forget to BLOW EVERYTHING UP!Evil Empire DLCIt’s time to step into the boots of our Russian comrades and fight back as the Evil Empire! Deploy turrets, modern combat vehicles, attack helicopters and a slew of new tricks to destroy your capitalist foes—all while enjoying expanded single player, online co-op, and online competitive modes.Napalm DLCEager to return to your freedom-fighting American army? Turn up the heat and invade a harsh new world in the jungle-themed Napalm; the final expansion for Toy Soldiers: Cold War.
With challenges focused on torching your enemies, additional weapons at your disposal, a brand-new vehicle, and expanded single-player, online co-op, and online competitive modes, Napalm is sure to set a new standard for startling authenticity and intense action.
36. Overload Playable Teaser 2.0
Overload is a new six-degree-of-freedom shooter from the creators of Descent, currently under development. This Playable Teaser is an alpha-level demo of the game. Originally released during our Kickstarter campaign in March 2016, Version 2.0 is a complete overhaul and shows the game as it stands in March 2017.
Overload is an intense combat game that takes place in a full-3D world. The full game will feature:
- Single-player story campaign with 15+ FULL-SIZE atmospheric levels
- Upgradeable player ship and 12+ weapons with multiple upgrade options
- More than a dozen unique robots with multiple variants, and 3 massive bosses
- Story by the writer of FREESPACE 2, plus pulse-pounding soundtrack
- Includes Multiplayer Expansion (6-8 months after release)
- Greatly expanded Challenge Mode with lots of levels and online leaderboards
- Easy-to-use custom Level Editor (post-release) so you can build and share levels
This demo contains a training level, a sample single-player "destroy the reactor" level, and two Challenge Mode levels that let you test your skills against a horde of enemies.
Overload will be available via Steam Early Access on March 13, 2017. If you like the demo, check out the full version!
Categories in common with Overload Playable Teaser 2.0: Action
37. Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe
Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe is also very enjoyable without a VR headset!
Note: In case the game fails to launch, switch to the winopengl version in BETAS tab.
After "accidentally" jumping your spaceship through a wormhole, you’ve crash landed onto this forsaken desert planet a billion kilometers from home. The only thing between you and the horizon is the seemingly endless dunes of sand, save for one strange, huge building. Inside, it appears to be an interstellar Casino where everyone plays air hockey for a living.
You’ll have to fight hard to grind down all your opponents until they are utterly defeated to earn the critical parts needed to repair your ship. Once you’ve obtained all the spaceship pieces you’ll have to defeat the owner of this insane Casino so you can go home.Features
- Extremely responsive game controls.
- 5 Floors populated with 13 vicious opponents.
- Quests and missions system to unlock loads of game content.
- Track your progress and gain experience through an advanced levelling system.
Use [Esc] to access the settings menu.
38. Knight Online
Knight Online is a PvP-centric MMORPG that has been under continuous development for over a decade! Two nations, El Morad and Karus are locked in an eternal struggle for dominance of the Adonis Continent. You will be faced with the decision of choosing between one of the two available factions and bring glory and honor
throughout constant action-packed PvP battles within the designated PvP Zones during all hours of the day.
Be part of the exclusive in-game events that are built to test your skills in battle and reward you with the spoils of war upon defeating all those who oppose you!
Border Defense War
Castle Siege War
Dark Lunar War
Epic events such as Lunar War and Castle Siege war are set to place you in an epic battlefield with action packed PvP that is able to entertain and excite its fans even after many years! We encourage you to try all that the Adonis Continent has to offer and see for yourself why Knight Online is so great even after so many years!
While PvP may be the beating heart of Knight Online, much of the game is spent embarking on quests, killing monsters for great loot and of course defying the forgotten Gods of the Adonis Continent. Upon destroying monsters you will be able to gather equipment that will aid you in your adventures for years to come!
The Upgrade System has been built for players to tempt fate in an effort to improve their existing weapons, armor and accessories in order to gain stronger equipment that will make enemies tremble in fear! With its unique ability to let players refine their skills and build their characters and equipment, Knight Online is set to bring an exciting adventure to all those who wish to be part of the most epic Old School MMORPG on Steam!
So what are you waiting for? Pick a Nation, build up your warrior and join the fray!
39. The Huntsman: Winter's Curse
Winter is fast approaching as Queen Freya’s army marches relentlessly on the White Lands. Beneath the shadow of that deadly war Elisabeth’s quiet life on her family’s farm in Vardhelm comes to an abrupt end as she embarks on a journey of her own. Join her on a quest to find her missing brothers as you explore an expanded Huntsman universe, one where you’ll encounter both familiar faces and new dangers, all while discovering the secret Elisabeth herself unknowingly carries.
Meet Elisabeth: Determined and optimistic, Elisabeth believes in fairy tales and happy endings--and is skilled enough with a sword to make them come true.
Meet Marcus: A staunch ally with unusual magic, Marcus’ path seems entwined with Elisabeth’s--yet he hides secrets of his own that might endanger all Elisabeth fights for.
Participate in An Interactive Story: Play through an immersive and interactive story filled with suspense and mystery.
A Distinct Visual Style: Explore the world of Snow White and the Huntsman brought to life via a distinctive hand-drawn macabre style with character designs by Abigail Larson.
Engage in Strategic Combat: Engage with wisps, goblins, trolls and more via a strategic and visually appealing combat system.
Lead Your Character’s Progression: Earn new equipment and select new abilities for your characters throughout the journey.
40. Roof Rage
Here comes a new challenger !
Roof Rage is a fast paced, easy to pick, hard to master, platform fighter.
It is both a party game and a competitive game for platform fighter's players.
The scale and speed of Roof Rage allows you to be creative, always producing new combos and pushing the gameplay a little bit further.
With the last 2 characters added since the release, the game now has 11 characters, each one offering a unique playstyle.
You can pick and throw roof tiles, catch them, deflect your opponent's projectiles, wave-dash, parry and smash attack for a finishing move.
Pick your stage among 11 iconic, cultural inspired, rooftops.
- LOCAL match, up to 8 players with different game modes : stock match, team match, score match and practice
- ONLINE 1VS1, head to a quick random match or invite a friend for a private match
- "really" challenging CPUs, 9 different levels
- 4000+ sprites -> expect great quantity of pixels moving
- 10 Awesome 16bits soundtracks + their showdown versions
- New game modes including online ranked match
- New characters
- New stages
- A potential story mode
41. Block Story Free
Build a world of vast landscapes where you have ultimate control. You decide where to go and what to build. Fly on dragons and other creatures as you embark on an epic quest to save the world.
Block Story® combines popular 3D block building, sandbox exploration gameplay with exciting and addictive role playing game elements. Complete quests to conquer diverse biomes and become the greatest warrior in the realm. Build strongholds, encounter a wide variety of creatures, battle boss monsters, and mine valuable resources to upgrade weaponry, access better equipment and create artifacts to summon monsters of all sorts -- including dragons! The first chapter of your story begins...
• Discover several new exciting quests
• Learn from a wise Wizard on how to discover the many wonders of Block Story
• Ride on dragons and 29 other creatures
• Infinite hours of RPG exploration game play
• Explore numerous biomes from desert wastelands to arctic mountain ranges but look out for the ice dragon
• Encounter numerous supporting characters that will assist you on your quests.
• Level up your hero with customized stats and attributes
• Use the crafting system to forge a slew of magical items – from lighting swords, mystical staves and rare artifacts that summon dragons and other creatures that will aid you in battle
42. Pierhead Arcade
Standing/Room scale VR only. HTC Vive or Oculus Touch required.
You have inherited an old pierhead arcade and you have the run of the place.
You can play any game in the arcade as many times as you want by yourself or invite friends into your arcade and play together.
- Upload scores from each machine to compete on global leaderboards.
- Teleport to any machine in view, no motion sickness.
- All games use intuitive 1:1 hand motion to play. Throw a ball by throwing it!
- Online and LAN multiplayer
- Redeem toys at the gift shop using tickets you've won.
- Listen to your favorite tunes on the built-in internet radio player.
- Play classic coin-operated games such as:
- Rocket Ball
- Comet Drop
- Arctic Shuffle
- Super Punch
- Binary Dash
- Honey Rush
- Shooting Gallery
- Scarab Toss
- Dino Whack
- Cannonball Bounce
- Rapid Fire
- Claw Machine
- Zombie Shootout
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=954273686ABOUT STARDROPSTARDROP is a narrative driven, single player experience. During the game, Aryn and John set out on a routine salvage operation of an unknown spacecraft reported to be somewhere in the Cassiopeia constellation.
In STARDROP you'll be able to experience what it's like to be a Salvage and Rescue Operative. Explore old derelict spaceships in the main game while being able to visit a range of other various locations across the universe through a number of side missions.
Throughout the game the player will be able to interact with various types of interfaces such as control panels, elevators and security system as well as other various interactive objects such as computer interfaces where you can read emails, listen to audio logs and more.
THE APD HELMET
The player will have to rely on his helmet's APD Functions. Installed with visual enhancements being able to simply light up a dark area using the suit's basic flashlight or the more advanced Object Scanner utility system with the ability to inspect his surroundings, spot security cameras and locate hidden control panels and more.
THE DATAPADUsing your DataPad you will be able to receive mission objectives, read crew logs, view your location on the mini-map or remotely control certain androids to overcome obstacles and continue your journey.
ZERO GRAVITY ENVIRONMENTSCertain parts of the game will have you fly around in space or interior areas through zero gravity. Luckily the APD suit comes built in with a propulsion system that enables the player to traverse these environments.
SRO SIDE MISSIONSSTARDROP also offers a number of smaller side missions where you will be able to visit a number of new and exciting places such as an abandoned communications outpost or a surface mining facility somewhere on a distant planet. All with full narrative support with voice acting.
We will continue to update the game throughout early access with full and complete narrative content and treat these as new episodic installments. For those who wan't to play a more unfinished and unpolished version can always opt into our public dev branch.
- A strong engaging story breaking from the usual dark Sci-Fi.
- Explore multiple spacecraft, Outposts, Stations and more as a salvage and rescue operative.
- Professional voice acting to drive its story full of mysteries and excitement.
- A range of light environmental puzzles and a touch of light stealth mechanics.
- Open world based exploration mixed with narrative driven gameplay.
- Inspired by story-rich classics such as Portal, Firewatch and even Alien: Isolation.
44. Dragon Spear
The Dragon Spear is a traditional Sidescroller RPG game.
Explore a world corrupted by nightmares and hunt powerful bosses with friends.
If you kill the boss, you can make equipment with boss power.
All gears has a unique appearance.
Dressing on your own character with various Costume.
Heroes become stronger through adventure.
You can learn new skills by doing leve-up.
Grow a hero and face stronger enemies.
Clear the area of adventure and an abyss opens.
The gap in the abyss is very difficult, so challenge with your friends.
You get a lot of pets in the abyss.
Pet makes the hero more powerful.
45. EMERGENCY 20
EMERGENCY 20 brings 10 of the best missions from 20 years of EMERGENCY to your PC - using current technology! Additionally it features EMERGENCY 5, EMERGENCY 2016 and EMERGENCY 2017 with all the campaigns, multiplayer maps and freeplay modes. EMERGENCY 20 is available as the complete package for newcomers, and as a discounted upgrade for owners of EMERGENCY 2016 or EMERGENCY 2017.
Keep your cool and coordinate rescue workers in exciting real-time missions - from an illegal street race to a nuclear meltdown.
What would happen if a meteorite smashed into an inner city? Or if a fireworks factory caught fire? You can contain the disaster!
Many different units from 4 branches – fire department, medical services, police and technical units - are waiting for your orders.
Decide in real time, where best to deploy your units and which tasks need to be handled first. As an incident commander you will have to utilize your limited units optimally and always be on your toes. Because you never know when the unexpected will disrupt your best laid plans...
For those new to EMERGENCY this edition is the ideal starting point. Between three campaigns, 10 newly re-imagined missions, Free Play and Multiplayer, this package includes many hours of exciting EMERGENCY gameplay.
Experienced EMERGENCY commanders can dive into our new take on classic missions and get an insight into the design and history of EMERGENCY in our videos showcasing the original missions with commentary by EMERGENCY-Creator Ralph Stock and noted community member „Godra“.FEATURES
- Go on a journey spanning 20 years of EMERGENCY and experience 10 classic missions with the benefit of modernized graphics and gameplay.
- Choose your difficulty: Three difficulty settings allow you to adjust EMERGENCY to your preferred playstyle.
- It’s the complete package: Build up your team of units in the EMERGENCY 5 campaign, battle the plague and terrorism in the EMERGENCY 2016 and 2017 campaigns and the multiplayer and freeplay maps!
46. Moero Chronicle | 限界凸記 モエロクロニクル | 極限凸記 萌萌編年史
Io is a simple young man with only one problem – he can’t talk to women! Any attempts at conversation are destroyed by his perverted mind, except when he talks to Lilia, his best friend and a Monster Girl.
However, that becomes the least of his problems when he’s tasked with going to the dangerous region of Monstopia. There, Monster Girls have begun rampaging, causing wanton pain and destruction. Have the Monster Girls simply gone mad, or is there an even greater evil afoot…? Find out in this moe-filled dungeon RPG!
- Moe Monsters Moe Problems! Recruit 50 Monster Girls, each with unique skills and traits, to fight for you! You’ll have to wear them out in battle first though!
- Can I Kick It? Build your relationship with each Monster Girl through special events, gift-giving, and even home improvement to increase their powers and abilities!
- Trait Flexin’ Strategize your 5-person party by keeping their Moe Traits in mind – when combined together, you can recover after battle, increase your party’s attack, and more!
- Nothin’ Wrong with a Little Bumping Scratch! Purify your Monster Girls and return them to their senses with “Bumping Scratch”! Find their points of weakness on their body and touch, rub, poke, or pick until they’re purified!
Categories in common with Moero Chronicle | 限界凸記 モエロクロニクル | 極限凸記 萌萌編年史: Role Playing
SUPERFIGHT pits players against one another in hypothetical battles of real wit. The only way to win is to make the most compelling argument about the big questions in life: Who would win in a fight between a drunk Ninja and Abraham Lincoln riding a bear? Which is the better weapon: an infinite sausage lasso or a skunk on a stick? What are the chances an army of penguins could stop a depressed centaur? Grab a microphone, join or create a game with up to 4 players, and let the votes decide!
Build your fighter with character cards (like Zombie, Shark, or George W. Bush) and attribute cards (like Super Speed, Armed with a Chainsaw, or Has Tiny T-Rex Arms). When it’s your turn, combine a character card with a couple of attribute cards to construct your fighter, then it’s up to you to make your case to an audience of friends or Twitch! The included FREE Blue, Purple, and Challenge Decks also allow players to throw hundreds of random locations, scenarios, and challenges into the mix for even MORE mayhem. Additional themed decks, like the R-rated Red Deck or the Geek themed Orange Deck, are available to purchase, with even more hilarious digital decks to come in future updates!
But wait there’s more! SUPERFIGHT has two ways to earn over 130 fully voiced titles and over 500 unlockable cards - PLAY or VOTE. Don’t have time to play a match? Vote on fighters from other matches to earn unlocks! Correctly guessing the winners from past match-ups in Quick Vote, or vote on LIVE games streamed to Twitch directly via easy to use hashtag voting in their chat – you don’t even need to be in-game to earn XP from voting on live streamed games, just link your Twitch account to SUPERFIGHT and earn unlocks whenever and wherever you watch a game on Twitch!
- PLAY with a group of up to four players using matchmaking or inviting your friends.
- VOTE on fighters from previous games, guessing a match-up’s outcome to earn rewards.
- ARGUE using integrated in-game voice and optional webcam support to make your case!
- WATCH and vote for winners in live broadcasts of fights directly within Superfight or any device with Twitch!
- COLLECT over 500 additional cards, on top of the 200+ cards unlocked immediately upon purchase, as you Play or Vote!
- UNLOCK over 130 Titles based on how you play! Customize your round introduction with your Titles.
- EXPAND your card count with the included free Location, Scenario, and Challenge Decks! More decks available as DLC!
- LINK your Twitch account to earn bonus rewards while Broadcasting or Voting on live games (streaming not required to play)!
48. E-Sport Manager
Would you like to try your hand as a manager of this e-sport?
To participate in league matches and go to the top?
eSport Manager is a game based on the idea of e-sports competitions, especially the most popular - FPS AND MOBA.
Create your dream team by selecting the players who suit you the best. Care for their constant development, train, sign advertising contracts and be active in social media. Thousands of fans aren’t going to come to you on their own, you have to work for it.
Achieving success in league matches and winning first place requires continuous training. The whole team needs to obtain skills, not just a single player. Their proper use in a match is the key to victory, even with a stronger opponent.
The base where the team trains is very important for rapid development and achieving success. Expand it, share new premises and install additional items for use. The players must also train at the gym, play, relax and have meals. All these elements have a direct impact on the games in the league.
Before league matches conduct sparing with other teams, to prepare the appropriate tactics. In sparing you can test different combinations of Special Skills, select weapons, behavior and observe their impact on the game.
Start in Sponsored Tournaments to gain experience and earn cash prizes.
To reach the very top there is hard work and loads of matches to play.
- two game modes (FPS, MOBA)
- 3 leagues in each match mode
- 48 different teams in each League
- 40 special skills for each member of the team
- 20 special skills for each team
- 25 weapon types
- 12 types of heroes in MOBA
- 9 rooms in the team base with the possibility to expand
- 142 items of equipment to purchase
- 69 Sponsored Tournaments
- unlimited number of advertising contracts
This is a fractional impact shooting game in which the player is confined to a four-sided area. Enemies outside the area continuously attack the player and the player scores points when destroying the enemy.
As the score increases, difficulty will increase
As the score increases, there will be more and more types of enemies
The player's highest score will be saved
By touching the weapon carrier, switching the current weapon
Use the alphanumeric arrow keys to control the movement of the character. Point the mouse in the direction of the shot. Press the left mouse button to fire the bullet.
The recoil will be generated when the bullet is fired, which will become a certain obstacle, but the good use can help you to avoid the enemy's attack.
Flexible decision whether to switch weapons
Keep moving or you will be attacked inadvertently
I have been self-taught on the internet to make games. I think a good game is a work of art produced by players and developers. There are still many deficiencies in this game. If you can put forward suggestions and proposals for improvement, I will be very grateful.
50. Neos VR
Neos VR is built to be like the real world, but without the pesky laws of physics! Meet your friends and coworkers no matter where they are, explore worlds created by the community and import your own models, videos, images, audio files and more, all in realtime.
If you feel like it, you can grab any of the building tools and start creating (or editing) anything from an avatar, interactive object to an entire world. Neos makes no distinction between entities, everything is accessible, editable and programmable (as long as you have the permission to do so).
Editing can be as simple as gluing things together, putting a material into a material gun and shooting the surfaces in the world or fiddling with particle system knobs. There’s also more advanced visual scripting,and scene inspectors for editing object and component hierarchy. Did we mention that you do all that in VR and multiplayer too? It’s like being inside a game engine!
We have taken great care to build Neos to be very futureproof and versatile, no matter who you are and what your background is. It’s based on novel engine architecture designed and programmed from the ground up to give you unprecedented amount of control.
You can make Neos into whatever you want it to be, focusing on what you want to do inside in VR, with Neos transparently making sure that everything part of a single virtual universe, where sharing what you made is as simple as handing it to others or sending via message.
So come and become part of our amazing community, whether you want to just hang out, visualize your models, build a cool world or a silly item, or even collaborate on projects with engineers and scientists. Neos is a metaverse for all of us.