100 Best Games Like VR Journey of 2020 - VR Journey Alternatives
Trying to find games like VR Journey? Try these 100 great games that are similar to VR Journey, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like VR Journey that have been tried, tested and recommended.
List of Best VR Journey Alternatives | Games Like VR Journey
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like VR Journey in 2020. If there is something missing from the VR Journey , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
Journey is an indie game placed in a setting of the vast desert. The protagonist is a nameless and speechless figure moving towards the distant mountain. The player gets to know the story without words, but rather through cutscenes. The main character wears a magical scarf, which allows flying for some time, and recharges it with gathered cloth or simply by walking. From time to time the protagonist finds collectible items and discover ruins that can give additional information about the world or the storyline. The only way of interaction with in-game objects is a shout.
The game transfers the atmosphere of an absolute loneliness. However, during the journey the character can meet other players controlling differently dressed, but generally the same figures. Wandering together can be helpful for both players, as they are able to charge one another’s scarves. The thing is that both players cannot communicate each other in any way, except producing noises. Together players can complete levels and continue moving to their final destination....
It is the sequel to the game Metro 2033. Both games are based on the world of Dmitry Glukhovsky's novel Metro 2033 - in post-apocalyptic Moscow, in the tunnels of subway lines groups of very different people survive. And not only people. There are mutated people there, and mutated animals. They are distinguished by unusual abilities, but even more - behaviour strategies. In the struggle for the remnants of resources, all these beings spend their gloomy days.
All characters use unusual and unexpected means for life and war. Something is created from the remnants of a past, normal life, something has already appeared in a new, changed world.
Locations are struck by an unusual synthesis of the ruins of a known world and traces of a catastrophe.
From the previous game Metro: Last Light differs, according to general opinion, by careful work on the remarks and shortcomings of the previous game. The set of weapons is significantly expanded, the technologies of Metro 2033 have become more developed.
The game has two fundamentally different endings and five additions.
Catherine is a platformer/visual novel developed by Atlus for PS3 and Xbox 360 in 2011.
The plot follows the adventures of Vincent Brooks, who is choosing between the two girlfriends — Katerine and Catherine with the opposite personalities. While making relationship choices throughout the daytime, Vinet is forced to participate in realistic nightmares at night. The setting of a title is two narratives folded one into another: on the outer layer, the game has TV-Show "The Midnight Versus" which tells the story of an inner layer — the adventures of "Catherine" world.
The gaming process consists of two stages, according to the protagonist's activities. While the ventures during the day resemble the usual visual novel mechanics: walking, listening to dialogues and watching cinematics pieces, the action gameplay reveals itself in the night. There Vincent has to climb a set of stairs by removing and climbing blocks to avoid traps. If he fails — the protagonist dies in real life.
The game journalists generally liked the game but were disappointed by the sexists and misogynistic stories found within it. The title obtained commercial success, and thus there is a remaster coming out for PS4 and Vita. The remaster was half-ready in late 2017....
- The Magic is Building!
- Connect the bricks from the Privet Drive to the Triwizard Tournament and experience the magic of the Harry Potter™ adventures – LEGO style.
- Play as Harry, Ron, and Hermione as well as other favorite characters.
- Explore Hogwarts™ castle, Diagon Alley™, the forbidden Forest, the village of Hogsmeade™ and more.
- Cast a spell with a friend and play through the first four stories as a team with Co-op play.
The goal of the game is to pass level by level, finding an exit from each to the next. The difficulty, the challenge and at the same time the solution is that the levels are designed in the world of drawings by M. C. Escher. Top, bottom, right, left, floor, ceiling, stairs and walls are not in their usual places, not fixed and pass into each other quite differently than in the real world. However, the solution is sought precisely by turning over, rotating and other unusual, impossible actions with all this.
48 puzzles await the hero throughout the game. Each puzzle has its own unique solution.
After the hero passes the main story of the game, its alternative version will open. Alternative version includes alternative versions of half of the puzzles, 24 pieces. And, accordingly, 24 variants of the end of the game.
During the game, you can step back and change the decision - so you can not be upset if an error has been committed.
Friday the 13th: The Game is a third-person horror, survival game where players take on the role of a teen counselor, or for the first time ever, Jason Voorhees. You and six other unlucky souls will do everything possible to escape and survive while the most well-known killer in the world tracks you down and brutally slaughters you. Friday the 13th: The Game will strive to give every single player the tools to survive, escape or even try to take down the man who cannot be killed. Each and every gameplay session will give you an entirely new chance to prove if you have what it takes not only to survive, but to best the most prolific killer in cinema history, a slasher with more kills than any of his rivals!
Meanwhile, Jason will be given an array of abilities to track, hunt and kill his prey. Stalk from the shadows, scare your targets and kill them when the time is right in as brutal a fashion as you can imagine. Take control of the legendary killer that is Jason Voorhees and terrify those unfortunate enough to cross your path!
Play as Jason Voorhees!
For the first time ever, you will have the opportunity to play as Jason Voorhees, the most famous killer in horror. Stalk your prey, ambush them whenever you see fit and strike fear in the hearts of so many hapless victims as you become the legend himself! Friday the 13th: The Game will include a variety of kills, new and familiar, that will help you set the tone for the Jason Voorhees that you want to be. You’ll even get to unlock various Jason incarnations from the movies!
Jason will be equipped with a terrifying array of abilities, giving you the control of a hunter at the height of his game. These are his woods, and he knows them all too well. Jason will not only feed off the fear of his victims, but will become stronger as the night progresses. The darker the night, the more terrifying Jason becomes!
Fans of the movies will be able to play as various versions of Jason, including:
Friday the 13th, Part II
Friday the 13th, Part III
Friday the 13th, Part VI: Jason Lives
Friday the 13th, Part VII: New Blood
Friday the 13th, Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan
Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday
How Will You Survive?
The entire focus of Friday the 13th: The Game is multiplayer. Survival is entirely up to you, the player, as you either stealthily hide from Jason or work together as a team to escape or bring the fight to Jason. Playing as a counselor is all about risk and reward, giving players multiple means of triumph over Jason! Want to hide in the woods as you wait for the police? Perhaps you want to band together and try to take on Jason as a group? Maybe you and a friend decide to fix the boat on the lake and escape while leaving everyone else to their fate? There are endless opportunities to survive the night, but every choice has a consequence.
Friday the 13th: The Game will continually set the pace of change, giving you unfamiliar surroundings while Jason Voorhees looks for his latest victim. No single strategy will ever be reliable, forcing players to adapt and change each time they begin their long night in Camp Blood! Be wary, you never know when or where Jason is going to strike!
Play as the Counselors!
We all remember the various tropes from Friday the 13th, and the game will be no exception! Each counselor type will have strengths and weaknesses, affording players the chance to excel in certain situations. Find the counselor that best suits your play style, or come up with various strategies to win against Jason! Players will have the chance to continually update and improve their characters through unlocks, customization and improvement! The more you play, the more you adapt and become a better all-around counselor!
Camp Crystal Lake in All Its Glory!
Mirroring Camp Crystal Lake from the Friday the 13th series, players will try to survive not only in the iconic Camp Crystal Lake, but surrounding area. Iconic locations from the movies, like Higgins Haven will also serve as stalking grounds for Jason and his prey.
Players will be given a large, open area in which to explore as they attempt to hide from certain death! Each gameplay session will fundamentally change the scenario, never affording players the opportunity to learn patterns or figure out where helpful items may be lying. With each movie giving a different feeling to the campgrounds, Friday the 13th: The Game gives you new and challenging situations every time you enter the woods!
Your Crystal Lake Database
Friday the 13th: The Game will feature a progressive unlock system unified to your account. The longer you play, the more you'll unlock from counselor customization to new Jason Voorhees costumes seen in the movies! Besides giving you personalized camp counselors, you'll be able to unlock secrets within Camp Crystal Lake, exploring the mystery surrounding Jason Voorhees and the grounds he patrols!
Be Kind. Rewind.
Every aspect of Friday the 13th: The Game
is drawn straight from movies you know and love. We’ve carefully crafted this world to remind you of
everything you remember about Friday the 13th, right down to the visual fidelity of the 80’s. This is exactly how you remember it.
The gods of old are forgotten, lost in the events that shattered the world, leaving only fragments of islands in the sky. This mystic world of endless skies, colorful islands and ancient ruins is in danger of falling into darkness. As one of the last few shapeshifters, you are sent on a pilgrimage to the Land of Gods. Uncover the secrets that will help save reality itself....
Soldier of Fortune is an action-shooter game developed by Raven Software. It came out on 29-02-2000. It was published by Activision Blizzard. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
Soldier of Fortune is available on PC, Dreamcast and Linux.
Marty Stratton produced the game. It was directed by Brian Raffel. It was scored by Chia Chin Lee.
Based on the all-new CGI TMNT movie, Ubisoft’s TMNT video game takes place in New York City, a city plagued with fast-moving shadows and attacks from strange creatures. Could the wealthy and mysterious Max Winters be involved? New York City needs the Turtles now more than ever but they face their most trying time both as heroes and as brothers. With the fate of the City and their family at stake, it’s up to Leonardo with Zen Master Splinter to restore unity and ninja discipline to the Turtles. In this highly immersive experience, join the Ninja Turtles team and experience intense acrobatic navigation, collaborative combat and powerful fighting moves. Engage in over-the-top Ninja action to reunite the Turtles and save New York City.
• Embody All Four Famous Turtles
Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello and Michelangelo are playable, each with unique acrobatic moves, weapons and combat skills, such as Michelangelo’s fast nunchuk face slap and Raphael’s powerful Sai throw.
• Extends the TMNT Movie Experience
The video game uses the same dark and dangerous environments and same themes in the new TMNT movie. Will the Turtles be able to unite against the odds or will sibling rivalries create an unstoppable rift between the brothers? Only the players abilities can determine the outcome for the family.
• Intense Ninja Fighting
By harnessing the power of Ninjitsu, the four Turtles have become masters of combat. Leonardo shows a calm discipline when he faces his foes, attacking carefully and masterfully. Donatello’s bow staff can be used to reach distant enemies and as a pivot for him to swing himself around the arena. Michelangelo is a fast, flamboyant, energetic fighter, good for quick slashes with nearby enemies but for powerful direct attacks nothing beats the intensity of Raphael’s powerful Sai punches.
• Unique Acrobatic Navigation
The Turtles jump from rooftop to rooftop, scale tall buildings, dive into sewers and race through every corner of the city to confront their enemies. Using the Jade Engine, from the Prince of Persia franchise, Ubisoft’s acclaimed Montreal development team brings a unique fast-paced navigation element to the Turtles gameplay.
• Powerful Tag Team Moves
Together the Turtles can team up to reach locations unattainable alone, or use their unique individual abilities to find alternate routes and secret areas of New York City. By pairing up in combat, the Turtles can leverage their combined powers to create a multitude of devastating attacks to cripple the enemy.
• Diverse Enemies and Bosses
Characters from the movie and the original comic book series creep out of the shadows to face the Turtles. From the Purple Dragon Street Gang to the infamous Foot Clan, a new group of enemies lurks in the sewers. Find out what their plan is and how the Turtles can stop them.
Replica is an interactive novel game played through a cellphone and social media.
You are given a cellphone of an unknown owner. You must look for evidence of terrorism by hacking into the cellphone owner's account, under governmental coercion. Then inspecting the cellphone usage history and social media activity records.
The insane experience of peeping into someone's private life through a cellphone will transform you into the state's greatest patriot.Features
- 12 Multiple Endings
- 8 Achievements
TRAUMA is a point-and-click adventure indie game developed by Krystian Majewski. The game was developed as a part of a thesis project and explores human experiences during being unconscious.
The game tells a story of a woman, who survived a car accident, yet slipped into a coma. You go through several memories of hers and reveal her backstory.
The game focuses on two mechanics in its gameplay: the usage of gesture-like mouse movements and a typical point-and-click experience. These mechanics are used by the player to move around the world of the game, which consists of several dreamscapes. Gestures are used in several specific moments and mimic the real world actions. These gestures can sometimes be used for traversing the world.
Each dreamscape is represented using real photos, but with several artificial elements added to them. The primary objective of such dreamscapes differs and is told to the players after selecting one of the dreamscapes. During the game, a narrating voice can reveal plot details or hints. The players have to find nine Polaroid photos in each area.
The players are to traverse all the dreamscapes and get every possible ending in the game. After revealing every ending for a specific dreamscape, the player is awarded a photo tracker, which makes finding the polaroids much easier....
Tenchu: Stealth Assassins is an action-adventure stealth game developed by Acquire and published by Sony Music Entertainment Japan in Japan and Activision worldwide for the PlayStation in 1998. Tenchu is known for its stealth gameplay and the eerie settings of feudal Japan. Tenchu was one of the first ninja games to incorporate stealth, a very crucial aspect of ninjutsu. However, aside from featuring traditional martial arts in battles, the game incorporates elements of historical fantasy and Japanese mythology....
Antenna currently supports US keyboard input only.
Other keyboard layouts will work but results may be unpredictable.
Mouse wheel required.
Puzzles are Audio Based, Please ensure you have sound on. ...
Master Reboot is a haunting first person sci-fi adventure game set inside the Soul Cloud. It's an exploration game with action and puzzle elements set across 34 unique environments. In the not-too-distant future exists the Soul Cloud, a giant server that holds the data of your soul and your memories when you die. The Soul Cloud is filled with floating islands, each island looks like a town, village or city filled with rooms, skyscrapers and houses that hold people’s memories. To house your Soul, a family member (or you before you die) must purchase an island on the Soul Cloud where the server will generate rooms, houses or skyscrapers that hold each and every memory from the deceased’s past.
The game features a distinctive visual style, intriguing story-line, psychological adventure-game action and a dynamic atmospheric soundtrack. Get prepared for upload......Where am I?.....Who am I?......It's time to piece your life......and death back together.
• Gorgeous visual style
• Intriguing story-line
• 34 explorable environments
• Dynamic atmospheric soundtrack
• Supports the Welsh Language ...
In the future, cities are not protected by superheroes, instead superheroes are built. Super Bots are human piloted robots engineered with super powers to protect and serve the people. TO THE TOP Academy is a training program to test your skills and see if you are capable of piloting one of these machines. So strap in and see if you can pass this challenge
Our core motivation for creating TO THE TOP was to create a movement mechanic that is simple to use, takes advantages of VR input, and feels very comfortable to play. We spent a year testing and tuning this system, until it felt like a movement system that was not only fun to use but also opened the door to create brand new gameplay that has not been seen in platforming games before.
- Climb - Grab with one hand at a time, to move across surfaces, up over or around. You can climb 360 around objects.
- Leap - Grab on with both hands, look at where you want to go and release to leap. Perform consecutive leaps to build up speed and power.
- Air Control - While leaping through the air, you can control your fall with the direction you are looking.
- Skate - Green surfaces can be skated on. Grab them, point in the direction you want to go and skate across the surface.
- Fly - Equipped with Jet Hands, you can fly through the sky.
- And more …
Inspired by classic platforming games like the Super Mario series, we wanted to distill what made the genre so great and bring these concepts back in a brand new way. With this in mind we were able to bring a new level of skill, challenge, and discovery to VR. So you can come back again and again in the pursuit of bettering your skills and master the game.
- Easy to Pick Up - Controls are easy to use and do not require many buttons or gestures. New or hardcore gamers can easily jump into TO THE TOP.
- Hard to Master - To earn the best times and collect all of the items. You need to master all of the movement mechanics to pounce though the levels like a robotic cheetah.
- Learn the Environment - Each level can be traversed not only horizontally but vertically as well. It is important to learn these layouts and figure out the best paths through the levels.
- Challenging Obstacles - Each new level brings a new challenging obstacle to overcome ranging from Wall Runs to a giant moving robot you need to climb.
- Hidden Areas - Discover hidden paths in each level to earn a Medal.
TO THE TOP is the start of something great and we wanted to make sure players had a complete package of a game with hours of content to discover
- 30 Levels to Play - Each level brings new challenges and environments to discover.
- Over 30 Customizable Options to Unlock - Customize your robot ranging from hands, torso, and head.
- 3 Time Goals to Conquer Per Level - Each level has multiple time goals that range in difficulty.
- 2 Collectable Goals Per Level - Take your time and explore each level to discover Geoms to collect and a Hidden Medal.
- Online Leaderboards - Speed run for the best times on our online leaderboard system.
- 5 Free Additional Levels Post Release - Future updates will include 5 additional levels to play after release.
- MULTIPLAYER COMING SOON - *In a Post Release Update* Jump into an online session and race for the best time against other players. Put your skills to the test.
TO THE TOP was made in Austin, TX and we were inspired by the local music that is a part of our scene. We are fortunate to have their music on the TO THE TOP soundtrack. So make sure to play with headphones on and turn it all the way up!
- Mirror Mask
- Night Drive
- Sip Sip
And special guests
- Future Islands
TO THE TOP is an independent project created by Electric Hat Games LLC ...
As Luke Skywalker and the Rebel Alliance struggle to defeat Darth Vader and the Empire, a new threat arises. Dark Prince Xizor, head of the Black Sun crime syndicate, aspires to take Darth Vader's place at the Emperor's side. To do that, he must eliminate young Skywalker. As Dash Rendar, it's up to you to protect Luke and help the Alliance defeat the evil Xizor. Watch out for infamous bounty hunters and deadly stormtroopers! May the Force be with you!
- A gripping new plotline, with new characters and environments...find out what happened between Star Wars™ The Empire Strikes Back™ and Star Wars™ Return of the Jedi™.
- Five gameplay modes - in a variety of vehicles and spacecraft - from the heavily armored Outrider, to snowspeeders, hovertrains, jet packs, and speeder bikes.
- Action-packed Star Wars™ locales - including Mos Eisley and the ice planet Hoth. New locales, like the sewers of Imperial City, Xizor's palace, Gall Spaceport and the dreaded junkyards of Ord Mantel. ...
The game is similar to Picross, Nonograms, Hanjie, Pic-a-Pix, Paint by Numbers and Griddlers.
- Play over 150 beautiful colored puzzles (+1000 from players)
- Learn the rules with a fun tutorial
- Play puzzles randomly with the Shuffle mode
- Earn awards and achievements for more challenges
- Create your own puzzles
- And share them with others players! (via Steam Workshop)
- Relaxing music (Jazz, Bossa Nova)
- Logically solvable puzzles (no guessing required)
- Useful hints to help beginners
- Playable with mouse, keyboard or game controller
- Multiple save slots
- Puzzles can be suspended and resumed at any time
- Undo and Redo buttons to fix your mistakes
- Squares can be temporarily marked
- Smart Slide (helps you to draw straight lines even if the mouse wanders out of the row)
- Touch Screen support
- 13 languages (translated by the community)
- Trading Cards
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pictopix/ ...
Second Sight is an action-shooter game developed by Free Radical Design. It was originally released in 2005. It was published by Codemasters. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Second Sight on PC.
It was produced by Martin Wakeley. Rob Letts directed the game. It was scored by Christian Marcussen and Graeme Norgate.
* Smash your way through a beautiful futuristic dimension, smashing obstacles and targets in your path and experiencing the best destruction physics on mobile devices.
* Musically synchronized gameplay: music and audio effects change to suit each stage, obstacles move to each new tune
* Over 50 different rooms with 11 different graphic styles, and realistic glass-breaking mechanics in every stage
Smash Hit is playable at no cost and free from ads. An optional premium upgrade is available through a one-time in-app purchase that will enable iCloud synchronization across multiple devices, detailed statistics, alternative game modes and the ability to continue from checkpoints. ...
Scratches: Director's Cut is an adventure game developed by Nucleosys. It was originally released in 2007. Got Game Entertainment published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
Scratches: Director's Cut is available on PC.
World to the West is a pulpy, cartoony top down action adventure inspired by European adventure comics. Take control of four unique characters —Lumina the Teslamancer, Knaus the orphan, Miss Teri the mind bender and the gloriously mustachioed strongman, Lord Clonington—, each with their their own motivations, skills and interweaving storylines, as they seek to escape the dark shadow of an ancient prophecy. Travel trough corrupt colonies, lush jungles and frozen tundras, as you snoop through the secrets of a forgotten civilization.
Be careful though. Nothing is ever what it seems. Will you join us in this journey to the West?Features
- Play as four heroes, each hailing from individual nations and possessing unique identities and abilities.
- Explore a vibrant world filled with characters who have their own helpful and not-so-helpful agendas.
- Experience seamless transitions between combat and puzzle solving that keep you on your toes.
- Face your enemies head-on with brute force, convince them to see things your way or avoid them altogether. It’s your call!
- Uncover secrets, more secrets and secrets inside secrets! Exploration is key to unveiling World to the West’s mysteries.
- Set in the Teslagrad universe: a standalone followup where you'll encounter both new and familiar faces.
World to the West is available for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux. ...
Kisaragi Academy student Mayu Suzumoto is transferring to a new high school, leaving behind a sizable group of friends and countless lovely memories. To help her cope with this move, her friend Ayumi has devised a seemingly innocent plan: the whole group will come together to perform a charm she found on the internet called “Sachiko Ever After,” which is supposed to bind all of its participants together as friends to the end.
This does not go as expected.
Following an intense earthquake, the group awakens to find themselves separated and trapped in an alternate reality version of Heavenly Host Elementary, a tragedy-stricken institution that once stood on the site of their own school but was torn down long ago. Here, the vengeful spirits of elementary-aged children threaten their lives and their sanity, and the only hope of escape – much less survival – is to uncover the chilling details surrounding the murders of those trapped before them.
Corpse Party is the original Windows edition of the cult classic horror game that gained a considerable fanbase when released on Sony’s PlayStation®Portable system in 2011. Beginning life as an independent RPG Maker adventure title in 1996, the gameplay was greatly refined and the story greatly expanded for this 2008 remake, featuring more characters, more detailed interactions, darker story elements, over 5,000 lines of voice-acting and dozens of shocking, gruesome endings. Players take control of nine main characters and several side characters who’ve been split up into groups of two or three and trapped in a run-down, otherworldly elementary school full of vengeful spirits, deadly mysteries and – of course – corpses. As they walk around examining objects and bodies in an atmospheric 2D environment, a horror tale spanning over 50 years begins to unfold, and player choices determine both how the story ends and who lives to see it through.KEY FEATURESHighly Detailed Retro-Style Graphics Used to Enhance Atmosphere
Modeled after the very first RPG Maker Corpse Party, the game’s 16-bit-style 2D visuals help create an intentional disconnect that sparks the imagination, leading the player to envision far worse things than even the most powerful next-gen system could display.
Adventure-Style Gameplay Where Your Decisions Make All the Difference
Playing like a cross between a point-and-click adventure game and a classic JRPG sans battles, Corpse Party gives players the freedom to thoroughly explore every last corner of Heavenly Host Elementary School, significantly altering the course of the story and its final conclusion based on where the characters go and what they do.
Chapter-Based Storytelling with PC-Exclusive Content
The tale is told through five main chapters with multiple endings each and numerous scenes that differ from the game’s PSP™ system and Nintendo 3DS™ system counterparts. In addition, there are four bonus chapters, one of which is a PC-exclusive retelling of the “Tooth” story from Corpse Party: Book of Shadows, recreated with added content in classic Corpse Party adventure style.
Original Japanese Voice Cast and Character Art plus Text Skip Feature
Over 5,000 lines of spoken Japanese dialogue from the original indie voice cast complement the action, giving new spins on familiar characters for series veterans. In addition, the original PC-exclusive character art is fully intact, and dedicated players seeking every ending are given a speedy fast-forward function to make replays a breeze.
The Game That Started It All
When first released in 2008, this title sparked a Corpse Party boom in Japan: remakes, sequels, spin-offs, fan games, manga, anime, a live-action drama series and more, as well as countless Corpse Party-inspired horror games created by other indie developers in the same style. Come see how it all began, and experience the horror the way it was meant to be seen...
Will human beings exist in this space war or will become a part of history ?
Will our god destroy us or will human beings will destroy other colonies ?
What will be the future of Human Beings ?Game Modes -#) Story Mode -
#) Multiplayer Mode -
- War - 10 minutes , 16 players
- Death Match -10 minutes , 16 players
- Team Death Match -20 minutes , 24 players
- Multi Team Death Match -30 minutes , 32 players
The game is both First Person Shooter and Third Person Shooter .It is switchable, made for - the way you like it.
The purpose of this game is not to hurt any religion or any organization,this game is for entertainment purpose. ...
Go on a metaphorical journey of self-discovery.
Defeat Ghosts with the power of your inner light.
Avoid dangerous traps.
Find your way through mazes and puzzles.
Discover Some of the many true meanings of magic.
The levels represents dark aspects of human consciousness, like Fear or Attachment. By beating a level, you shall find brighter states of mind, like Love or Truth.
As you might pass through the levels, you may unlock the magical sigils and symbols that represent those new brighter states of mind.
The sigils are symbolic representations of the magician's desired outcome. They are symbols created to cut through the walls of the conscious thought and affect directly the unconscious mind. It's at some extent, similar to subliminal messages.
One of the techniques we use to create sigils is a Sigilization method created by Austin Osman Spare, who was a magician, as well as a painter and graphical artist. The technique consists in writing spells with your intents, and agglutinate the letters to reduce the written statements in abstract symbols. The conscious mind may not remember the meaning of the symbols, but the subconscious keeps the memories about the symbol being made. This way, the symbols and their intents charge each other, exponentially increasing their influence on the mind.
- From the Creator of an Award-Winning The Franz Kafka Videogame
- In the best traditions of classic adventure games
- The first indie game in the world based on Shakespeare's Hamlet
- 25 levels
- Boss battles
- Logic puzzles
- No inventory
- Play scenarios directly from the Steam workshop (30+ before release) to jump right in and practice your FPS skills
- Highly responsive input from a tweaked Unreal Engine 4 that has the approval of many top Quake players and Overwatch grand masters who have tested and provided feedback over the last year
- All the configuration options you'd expect of a competitive FPS (FOV, separate horizontal/vertical mouse sensitivity, unlocked frame rate, per-weapon config settings, custom crosshairs, and much more)
- Create your own weapons
- Create your own characters
- Create bots
- Tell the bots how to dodge
- Tell the bots how to aim
- Make challenges to practice specific scenarios similar to your favorite FPS
- All profiles can be edited in-game or with text editors.
- Upload your own creations to the Steam workshop for others to practice.
- Compete on the Leaderboards for any and every scenario on the Steam workshop. (global or friends only)
- Custom maps (note FPSAimTrainer does not include a map editor, but rather reads Reflex's map format thanks to the wonderful developers at TurboPixelStudio. Reflex is available on Steam now and includes a fully featured map editor as well as awesome Arena FPS gameplay)
- Custom crosshairs (JPG, PNG, BMP, etc.)
- Visual customizations (Floors/wall textures from a large list; bodies and heads of characters can be set to RGB values, differentiated by team; attacks can be set to the colors of characters)
- Mouse sensitivity scaled to popular games including Quake/Source, Overwatch, Paladins, Rainbow Six Siege, Battalion 1944, and Reflex.
- Singleplayer only. Sorry, multiplayer is too much for this solo developer.
More profile related features and abilities are planned to allow players to emulate features from even more FPS games, but the existing options are extremely flexible as is. As the developer, I consider FPS Aim Trainer a tool that I will be using well into the future. My goal is to keep it relevant to gamers as long as I can. Among my top priorities: advanced movement mechanics such as bunnyhopping and strafe jumping, graph/histogram to look at your scores and accuracies over time, bot types of player-recorded paths, and simulated network lag.
Running Unreal Engine 4, all graphical options that affect framerate or input lag have been disabled by default. Literally every console command was investigated to see whether any more performance could be eeked out of the engine, because you can never have enough frames per second when you are training for competitive FPSs. As such, the graphics of the game at release will not improve, although things like more options for weapon models and floor/wall textures are planned down the line. ...
Escape Goat 2 is a puzzle platformer game where you use machinery, the environment, and a friendly mouse to progress through a dungeon.
Overview: None have overcome the Stronghold of Toragos... will you be the first goat to do so? Escape Goat 2 is the follow-up to the critically-acclaimed 2011 indie game, featuring more than double the content: larger rooms, HD graphics, dynamic lighting, and a host of devilish new traps.
Pick your path through the massive Stronghold, divided into ten unique zones. Worry not, brave Goat, for you have a friend on this mission: Your immortal mouse familiar can crawl to otherwise unreachable areas, to hit switches and distract enemies. Use your wits, reason, reflexes and courage to overcome each room, and save your friends from an eternal slumber...
- Over 100 rooms of puzzles, traps, and sheeply lore
- With destructible and movable walls, the rooms take on many forms as you manipulate hidden machinery to reach the exit
- Fully hand-drawn, hi-def art and animation, brought to life with a custom lighting engine
- Epic 90's Redbook Audio soundtrack, featuring guest track by Disasterpeace (composer, FEZ)
Listen to the soundtrack! ...
We're gonna live the life of a man who has been left alone in a really weird world where everything is happening according to its own rules. Who are we, what are we doing here, where are we going and what is this place we'll find out during the game.
•First person exploration
• Eerie high suspense atmosphere
• Shocking and immersive moments throughout the game
• Solve intuitive puzzles and clues ...
We just released version 3.0 of AGFPRO & Premium - there are a TON of new features, assets and functionality that have been added, giving users the ability to create amazing game levels and maps like NEVER BEFORE!!
Major features to AGFPRO 3.0 include complete compatibility with Unity 5 for AGFPRO, Premium, Zombie FPS, Fantasy Side-Scroller, Drone Kombat, BattleMat Multiplayer, and Voxel Sculpt! We have also added new character controls and characters in both the ARPG and Platformer Players! What you will really see is the POWER and SPEED that comes with this update, allowing users to create lush scenes, filled with assets, foliage and other features and functionality.
AGFPRO v3.0 is a comprehensive toolset designed to provide game developers and enthusiasts with a powerful and rapid level creation, terrain/vegetation editing, lighting and atmosphere system.
AGF is an independent product that empowers users to create game levels and environments for many types of game genres, and the AGFPRO v3.0 PREMIUM version is also designed to work in concert with the Free and Pro versions of the Unity 5 game engine to allow further customization and game publishing. AGF runs on the PC, MAC and LINUX systems.
AGF allows developers to rapidly create game maps, sculpt terrain and design levels quickly and easily. With over 1000+ assets pre-stocked in the warehouse, along with 48 pre-set themes and 8 sample maps, developers and enthusiasts can begin creating levels in minutes. AGFPRO v3.0 includes all of the necessary tools to allow users the ability to import AGF scenes into Unity3d Free and Pro 5.
Creating game levels and maps in AGFPRO is easy and fun - now ANYONE can create their own quality game maps without having to program, model or animate!
Please note that in order to use AGFPRO Premium (DLC), you must first purchase AGFPRO.KEY FEATURES:
AGFPRO v3.0 now Features Nine (9) Key Areas or Apps for Development that Include:
- AGF Launch Pad
- AGF World Editor
- AGF Construct App
- AGF Browser
- AGF Packager
- AGF Scene Loader
- ARPG Player (Internal & External)
- Platform Player (Internal & External)
- FPS Player (External)
- This App replaces the AGF editor from the AGF icon in Steam
- Launches all AGF Apps including the Editor from one toolbar
- No need to go through the Editor to launch the Players
- Redesigned GUI in the Editor
- Dropdown menu system
- Collapsing, drag-able windows with easy to see icons
- 3x Speed increase for terrain sculpting
- New Smoothing feature for the terrain sculpting has been added to give the user the ability to smooth and soften terrain on their maps
- New X, Y, Z directional compass added to the Editor
- Camera automatically changes the atmosphere when users are underwater vs. above water
- Addition of "Build Time Clock" that is saved with each scene file every time users work, creating a standing time on how long each level takes to create
- User-Friendly Project Creation Wizard
- o Extensive library of pre-set themes for immediate level design
- o Themes include lighting, atmosphere, terrain, vegetation, & water pre-defined
- Intuitive User Interface with "Radial Menu" to expedite workflow
- Drag and reorganize windows to customize UI
- On & Off feature quickly hide menus
- Advanced Terrain Creation System
- Adjustable: terrain size, splat map & vegetation detail resolution
- Supports terrains from 200 meters up to 200 meters down max
- Terrains are now expanded to a maximum terrain of 4,000 meters square
- 3x Speed increase for terrain sculpting
- 10 levels of undo for terrain editing
- Undo Vegetation, Painting and Sculpting independent of each other
- Paint, Sculpt and Plant vegetation individually or simultaneously
- Toggle: terrain visibility, painting, sculpting, planting
- Sophisticated Brush Support
- Extensive brush library with adjustable brush size, rotation, power, blend
- Edit the entire Default Brush library for users preference
- Project specific and default brushes independent of each other
- Via the new integrated AGF Browser, users can now import their own original: Brushes, Terrain Textures, Terrain Vegetation Textures in PNG. Format
- Newly added: Custom Images can be both loaded and removed for the Brushes – Terrain and Vegetation
- Real Time Terrain Deformation and Painting System with Tri-Planar Texturing with Normal Maps
- Toggle between tri-planar shader & simple
- Intuitive Terrain "Snap to Grid Height" to set terrain
- Numeric input and readout of terrain height at specific locations
- Tri-Planar Shaders and Texturing
- Shader automatically maps terrain inclines with user defined texture
- Over 40 textures included with Normal Maps
- Terrain Texture Color Tinting Feature
- Change individual textures or batch
- Change terrain textures quickly and update in real-time
- Advanced Vegetation System
- Adjustable vegetation density & distance, unlimited layers
- Set vegetation min. width, height & color spectrum
- Advanced Global Vegetation Editor
- Globally change vegetation color saturation, value, size, minimum width & height, color spectrums
- Fully featured lighting and atmosphere configuration allows quick real time and run-time customization
- Customized Lighting System
- Key, Fill, Back, and Ambient light sources
- Set light colors, flares & shadow configurations
- Extensive Lens Flares to “main” light in lighting rig (over 15)
- Newly added Underwater Lighting system
- Fog System
- Global and simple fog with a variety of parameters: density, falloff, color and distance
- Set fog haze, density, distance, color, height and falloff
- Newly added Fog System
- Skyboxes – Select skybox cube maps with the ability to apply rotation & tint
- Beautiful water system with sliders for wave direction, speed, intensity, refraction/reflection color and foam properties
- Geometry Brush System
- Create unlimited sets of geometry brushes
- Brushes function as an independent layer to edit
- Set min/max scale range
- Randomly rotate X, Y, Z coordinates
- Align to Normal
- Spray geometry from camera view direction
- User-friendly file saving thumbnail generation for scenes when saved
- Extensive Presets to quickly start scenes (48 included)
- Create custom presets and share with friends
- Independent Pre-Fab Mode to create complex collections of assets outside of your scene
- Fully featured transformation tools include:
- Select, Multiple-Select, Copy/Paste, Duplicate, Translate, Rotate & Scale
- Intuitive Grid-Snapping and Collision Detection easily place objects in scene with new enhanced features that include:
- On screen display of Grid Size
- On screen display of Grid-Snap Setting
- There are now reference numbers for both the X or Z Axis, the numbers change dynamically with the scale of the grid
- Grid Reference Number Scaling and Display Settings can be defined by the user
New Construct App Feature:
- Gone is the old prefab workspace and it has been moved into its very own App
- Construct is where you go to create your own prefab assets from the always-expanding library of textures and assets (over 1,000+) that are available in the AGFPRO Warehouse
- Users can launch Construct from the Launchpad or from the Editor
- Use the “refresh assets” button to load prefabs into the Warehouse library
- Construct allows users to import their own .OBJ files (objects or assets) as well as .PNG texture files
- Load your own models, .OBJ files, directly into Construct – USERS NO LONGER HAVE TO IMPORT THEIR OWN ASSETS THROUGH UNITY PRO!!!!! This feature is included in AGFPRO and Premium.
- Combine several .OBJ files and save them as a Prefab to be used in the World Editor
New AGF Browser (file browser)
- This is a standalone browser that connects the AGF Apps together!
- The new AGF Browser is designed to be the glue that is used to bring in users custom content. Now users are able to bring in their own Textures and Objects files into AGF creations without the necessity of using Unity Free or Unity Pro… This feature is HUGE as it empowers users the flexibility to create their own custom levels with any supported asset types they choose to bring in with the ability to take their scene files back into Unity to publish their own work
New AGF Packager
- By popular demand – we have added this great feature… AGF DLC users are able to package their games easily and share with anyone! Just do the following:
- 1) Select the Game Type
- 2) Select the Project Folder
- 3) Select the Destination of the New Game onto User’s Machine
- 4) Give a Name to the Game
- … And the AGF Packager does the rest… it’s really that easy! Best of all, friends do not need to own AGF to run the packaged game, nor do they need to have a Steam account. The Packaged Game is completely stand-alone, DRM FREE, and redistribution of users game(s) is encouraged. AGF Packager will make a game for the OS that it was packaged on. The AGF packaged games are NOT intended for resale. It’s about creating and sharing with all.
- As an option, the Packager will automatically zip the game(s) package for easy distribution and no installation is required for the end user to play – no installers are necessary for friends to play – just unzip and have fun!
New AGF Scene Loader Features:
- The AGF Scene Loader loads the AGF Scene Format into Unity Free and Unity Pro
- Custom Images that are used on terrains now load into Unity with scene(s) created in AGF
- Any locked assets in an AGF scene are no longer an issue… The AGF/Unity Scene Loader skips any assets that are not supposed to load automatically
- Any OBJ files that are loaded into AGF will also be loaded into Unity Free and Pro
Action Role-Playing Game Player:
- The ARGP Player provides users with player and camera controls that are genre specific for ARPG game creation
- Using the Internal Player, creations can be played in real-time to play test map creations
- The External Player allows users the ability to package and send their levels to others to play
- The Platform Player provides users with player and camera controls that are genre specific for Platform game level creation
- The Internal Player allows users to immediately play and test their game maps in real-time
- The External Player allows users the ability to package and send their levels to others to play
First-Person Shooter Player:
- This Player provides the user with an FPS camera and controller, specific for FPS game level creation and play testing
- The FPS Player can be used with the AGF Packager to package their game levels to share with others
- This Player also supports Scene-Linking and allows users to share their AGF FPS game level creations with friends and link their maps together for endless gameplay!
- FPS Weapon asset packs are also included
- AGFPRO + PREMIUM ASSET Packager – users are able to package their assets in Unity Pro and use in the AGF tool-set
- Batch Asset Processing
- Automatic Icon Creation
- Over 500 Source Art Assets and Samples are included for Premium users
- Users are able to create game levels and maps using the software and also place characters (provided with the software) to play and explore their levels with multiple player style options (Action Role Playing, Platformer, FPS)
- Just to be CLEAR – AGFPRO is NOT a game engine. It is literally made using the Unity game engine. AGFPRO is a real-time, RAPID Game Environment Development Toolkit and is made to be used in concert with Unity Free and Pro for level/map creation. – However, AGFPRO does NOT need Unity to run or create levels/maps.
- The scene files that users create in AGFPRO “Basic” and “Premium” can be imported into Unity4 Free and Pro using our AGF/Unity tools.
- By using the DLC we have already released for AGFPRO (Fantasy Side-Scroller, Zombie FPS, Drone Kombat, BattleMat Multiplayer & Voxel Sculp), users are able to create playable levels with AGFPRO (only – not viable with Unity) with a variety of characters, assets, gameplay mechanics and special feature, “Scene-Linking” to connect game levels
- There are limitations to some asset packs “locked (L)” that limit the users from loading these assets into Unity. All unlocked asset packs are free of copyright and can be used via Unity for redistribution per the terms of the EULA http://ttp://media.wix.com/ugd/43457c_ee338ac5b4f644eb8b432518a8bb3d79.pdf
- The redistribution or “sharing” of the games users are able to make using AGF and DLC “Players” is a feature we are working on at this time and will be made available to users at no additional fee
- Users are also able to create and place specific game play mechanics that are provided in the software
- Full customization of your levels and maps is possible with AGFPRO Premium and Unity Pro, whereby users are able to bring in their own assets and models to make their games unique and further commercialize, making a complete Stand-Alone game
- If you are interested in making a complete Stand-Alone game with unique characters, models, assets and game play mechanics not provided in AGFPRO and commercialize it for sale, you will need AGFPRO Premium and either Unity Free or Pro software
- If you are a development team using AGFPRO + Premium, you will need one seat per team member using the software, but we do offer studio discounts, so be sure to contact us for special pricing
- We have many schools all over the globe using AGFPRO to teach game development and design in the classroom, from middle schools to elite Colleges and Universities. We have a basic curriculum available that instructors are able to include in their course curriculum and we provide additional support that includes software updates, access to DLC, non-Steam versions of the software if necessary, user support and special feature integration upon request and based on the terms of the agreement. We offer special pricing for schools and we find that schools love using the software as it allows students the ability to create complete games within the limitation of a semester and is a great introduction to begin to interface with Unity3d, without users having to program, model, animate or script. Please contact Tammy McDonald at email@example.com if you have specific questions or interest regarding AGFPRO's Educational License.
- Extended gameplay with whole new levels.
- Greatly refined gameplay for a much more enjoyable experience.
- Greatly improved graphics including some Ultra high definition textures.
- Real time dynamic lighting.
- Real time dynamic environments.
- New special effects
- Much more brand new content.
- Better game flow with better balance.
- And much more!
Thank you to everyone who has tested this version of the game behind the scenes and leaving feedback on what you have wanted me to improve. Much more to come soon!
- Substantial, highly-polished and totally new addition to the Half-Life 2 universe, comparable to Half-Life 2: Episode One in length
- Developed by one person, 25 year old Richard Seabrook
- Official Valve approval for Half-Life 2 license and assets
- Standalone PC game built using the Source engine - no requirement for Half-Life 2
- Continues the story of Opposing Force, Gearbox Software’s (Borderlands) update that tells the original Half-Life 2 story from the perspective of the Marines.
- Gordon Freeman is cornered and being overrun by soldiers in the Nova Prospekt prison; the player controls US Marine Adrian Shephard - the unsung hero - as he’s teleported in by Freeman’s Vortigaunt allies to help fight back.
- 13 new levels featuring fully-scripted puzzles and action sequences, all carefully integrated into the Half-Life 2 story
- Substantial graphical updates over the original game, including but not limited to:
- New Textures
- New Models
- Updated high resolution Combine soldier skins with improved normal mapping
- Updated high resolution textures
- Updated lighting
- Higher resolution models
- Increased cube mapping
- Over 20 new particle effects
- Modded HUD
- Modded VGUI
- New player model skin
- Return to Xen
- New voice acting
- New music
- New AI improvements, such as soldiers attempting to undo the player’s actions
Thank you everyone for your immense support! I can’t wait to hear what you think of the finished game and work the feedback into my next project.
This game contains STRONG language that may not be suitable for minors and younger audiences. Player discretion is advised.
You can build residences, offices, power plants, train stations, airports, landmarks and more.
Beware of disasters, as your city will eventually face doom in the form of fires, earthquakes, meteor strikes, UFO attacks, monsters and more!
Will your city survive the test of balance? See it for yourself!
- Free Build: A sandbox where your only limit is gravity.
- Missions: Levels that have a goal to achieve and limited resources.
- Scenarios: Based on real life cities, you must build all the landmarks before the city collapses.
Mobile version will be released mid 2017. ...
7th Sector invites you to dive into the mysterious world of cyberpunk and overcome a difficult path by solving various technical puzzles, facing dangers and collecting information about the world and the events happening in it. In this journey, you will controll several "characters", who has its unique abilities and connect to various technical devices, interaction with which may affect the final game.
Diverse and unique puzzles.
Control of several characters during the game.
Atmospheric soundtrack from "Nobody's Nail Machine"
4 variants of final
Get ready for a turn-based tactical adventure. Lead your team of space rangers, discover secrets of the uncharted planet, defeat alien monsters, follow the story and upgrade your heroes with new weapons and futuristic gear.
Turn-based strategy in old-school style inspired by XCOM, Incubation and Laser Squad
Command your team and defeat enemies in intense squad-based tactical battles
Exciting story inspired by golden age of sci-fi. Discover uncharted icy planet and unravel the story about secret base of corporation Omega
Eliminate dangerous inhabitants of the strange planet. Invulnerable brontors, fast creepers, mutants and more
Find broken weaponary, repair it and gear up your team
Earn chips in missions and upgrade hero powersuits to enhance your special abilities
Find out hidden details about your characters in various dialogues on your spaceship
Search secret drones on levels and fill up your in-game encyclopedy about scientific secrets of the base
And, last but not least, face the cunning bosses at the end of each story chapter
Unique Tool - The magnet gun is a unique tool that can transform the environment, launch you through the air or assist with complicated box puzzles
Diversity - The challenges in Magnetic come in many forms, and blend logical puzzles with skill based movement in a unique combination
No playthrough is the same - Each choice has an impact on what comes next. New secrets and paths are just waiting for players to find themMagnetic: Cage Closed Collector's EditionThe Magnetic: Cage Closed Collector's Edition comes with a comprehensive Digital Artbook, Full Digital Soundtrack, and Two New Devious Challenge Maps.
All Our Asias is a surreal, lo-fi, 3D adventure, about identity, race, and nationality.
The protagonist's name is Yuito. 31, Japanese-American. Hedge fund analyst. USA-born and raised. One day he receives a letter from his estranged father. His father is dying. It's too late for Yuito to speak to him.
But his father is on life support, and Yuito has an opportunity. He can under go a Memory World Visitation, and enter his father's Memory World, a series of supernatural landscapes where Yuito can explore his father's experiences and secrets.
It is risky, but the idea of meeting his father, and perhaps something more, compels Yuito to make the journey...
The people and places Yuito encounters along the way - these will be the story of the game.
2-3 hours long.
Navigate surreal and ''realistic'' areas via simple 3rd-person movement and light platforming. Easy to play.
Converse with characters small and large as Yuito progresses deeper into this Memory World.
A lo-fi art direction influenced by the PSX and N64 era.
A soundtrack by Sean "seagaia" Han Tani, and talented collaborators.
From Sean Han Tani, the co-creator of Anodyne and Even the Ocean.
Coming Fall 2017 for Windows/Mac. Wishlist the game today!
Incredible Crisis, known in Japan as Tondemo Crisis! (とんでもクライシス!, lit. "Huge Crisis!"), is a PlayStation video game developed by Polygon Magic. The game was first published in Japan by Tokuma Shoten on June 24, 1999. Translated versions were released by Titus Software in North America and Europe throughout November 2000.
Incredible Crisis follows the four members of a working-class Japanese family on their bizarre adventures home from their daily routines to get birthday presents for the family's grandmother. The game consists of several action-oriented minigames strung together and book-ended with pre-rendered cutscenes. The game was designed and scripted by Kenichi Nishi and features music from the Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra.
The Amazing Spider-Man vs. The Kingpin (also known as Spider-Man Vs. the Kingpin or simply Spider-Man) is a video game produced by Sega of America and developed by Technopop. It was released on the Master System, Mega Drive/Genesis, and Game Gear consoles; an updated version was also released for the Sega CD.
All versions of the video game are side-scrolling platform games, whereby the player controls superhero Spider-Man to battle various supervillains (Doctor Octopus, Sandman, The Lizard, Hobgoblin, Vulture, Mysterio, Electro, and Venom) to obtain the keys needed to disarm a nuclear bomb that the Kingpin has not only framed Spider-Man for stealing but plans to detonate within twenty-four hours. In the middle of the game, Spider-Man's wife Mary Jane Watson is also kidnapped by Venom....
- 38 new levels to explore
- The final part of the story
- New puzzles
- 2 different endings, your choices will decide which one you will see!
- And a radioactive dog as your friend...
The fate of Athens is in your hands as you step into the role of legendary Greek hero Theseus. Offering yourself for tribute unto the corrupt King Minos, you embark upon a perilous quest deep beneath the city of Knossos to slay the twisted mythical beast - The Minotaur. But, before you can complete this hero's journey you must steadfast the trials of ever-changing creature-filled labyrinths. Collect gold to deal with Daedalus, building up your armory whilst seeking out the mythological medallions that unlock a master sword, the only weapon known that can pierce the Minotaur's cursed flesh. May the gods of Greece be with you, son of Poseidon!
- An ever changing Labyrinth: Each stage in Depths of Fear is crafted to never be the same twice creating a constant state of tension of the unknown.
- Face the Beasts of Ancient Greece: Survive encounters against 8 immortal legendary creatures: Saytr, Cerberus, Centaur, Manticore, Griffin, Medusa, Hydra and the horror of the Minotaur.
- Diverse Gameplay: To survive one must learn when to sneak through the shadows, when to run and when to engage in combat as they attempt to survive each rung down into in the darkness.
- Knowledge is Power: Appease the gods by finding their books and earning their favor for special powers such as lightening from Zeus, Speed from Hermes, Earth shaking might from Poseidon or the illuminating light of Apollo.
- Build an Arsenal: Loot the labyrinths for gold to purchase 8 trusty weapons that range from Blades and Clubs to the Trident and Crossbow. Use these weapons to secure the 8 creature medallions that unlock the only weapon known that can slay the legendary beast Minotaur.
- Challenge the Unknown: When the adventure ends, the game has just begun. Beneath the skull a never-ending challenge awaits in the entrance of the unknown that provides countless replay value. How far down can you make it?
- Unique & Adaptive soundtrack: Featuring a tension-based music system, the soundtrack (recorded with mind-altering 70’s era synthesizers) adapts to your situation.
Vigil: Blood Bitterness plunges you into the dark and disturbing story of an ancient civilization where you must reveal the secrets of your past and exact revenge on the Evil destroying your universe. Ritualistic killings and blood lust blur the line between your own kind and the Evil you seek to annihilate. Your ultimate goal is to free yourself from this tormenting place and understand the origin and the purpose of this never ending Evil.
Vigil is a stylized gothic horror adventure game that uses black and white imagery similar to Frank Miller's Sin City™ to create a unique visual that draws you deeper into the gruesome world of your character, Dehon. Avoid deadly traps, solve puzzles to unravel your past, and even devour the faces of your slaves for sustenance towards your ultimate goal of freedom.
- Easy point-and-click playability
- Engrossing story with deeply disturbed and complex characters
- 3D graphics with revolutionary black and white art and dynamic camera angles
- Challenging puzzles to solve and reveal the mysteries of your civilization
- Compelling pre-rendered cut scenes to advance the horrific story
- A gallery of clues in text, pictures, videos and sounds
- Set up multiple player profiles
‘Effie’ is a 3D action-adventure game that combines the classic elements of the genre, such as combat, platforms and puzzles, with the exploration of a vast world. Live a unique fantasy adventure, set the towns free from a powerful dark evil, and relive the feelings of the classic video games!Live a unique adventure
Immerse yourself in Galand's adventure, a young man who, cursed by an evil witch to be old, will have to recover his youth. Defeat all the sinister creatures, overcome all the platforming challenges and solve the intricate puzzles!Your shield Runestone, your travel companion
A powerful dark magic controls all the towns in the Oblena region. To defeat evil, you will have a magical shield with which you can defend yourself, fight and surf through the red plains. Each time it will become more powerful and it will get new skills!Relive the feelings of a classic video game
We all remember with nostalgia those amazing classic 3D action-adventure games. We've used those references to make those feelings come true again, but with renewed and modernized graphics, controls and gameplay!
If you like stealth gameplay, you can avoid direct enemy contact and try to outsmart them, if you like fast action, nothing stops you from jumping into the room full of enemies, evading their bullets and eventually eliminating them with your favourite weapon.
The game contains 7 levels + bonus test level.
There are also 4 difficulty levels that will allow to either choose level according to your skill or increase difficulty when you beat the game on easier level.
Player is offered 5 weapons to choose from, pistol, shotgun, automatic rifle, grenade launcher and rocket launcher.
On your way through the game you will face 3 kinds of aliens and 1 kind of guards. While doing so you will be accompanied by 5 top quality music tracks. ...
- Roll, jump, and launch your way through several diverse and detailed environments
- Addictive, fast-paced gameplay
- Online leaderboards (see how you rank against players around the world!)
- Achievement system
- Unlock new abilities, maps, mini-games and skins
- Enjoy free content updates that include new maps, abilities, mini-games, zones and achievements
- Engage in some quick fun with a variety of mini-games
- Xbox 360 and standard controller support
- Included Map Editor with online sharing (make your own maps and share them with friends!)
Restricted Area is an action-RPG game developed by Master Creating. It came out on 23-12-2004. Whiptail Interactive published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Meh".
You can play Restricted Area on PC.
Blair Witch Project: Episode 1 - Rustin Parr is an action-adventure game developed by Terminal Reality. It was originally released in 2000. It was published by Gathering of Developers. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play Blair Witch Project: Episode 1 - Rustin Parr on PC.
VR Journey game is one of the best Action games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 100 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Action games.
More About VR Journey
Welcome to the Astral! You are here to defend the portal! Use your determination and reaction skills to repel the demons that want to invade our world! Slow down the time, defeat enemies by meteorite rains and make them eat your arrows!