The best games like Vintage VR are:
- arrow_rightWasteland 2: Director's Cut
- arrow_rightGerm Wars
- arrow_rightLeisure Suit Larry: Reloaded
- arrow_rightSpace Legends: At the Edge of the Universe
- arrow_rightTwo Worlds II
- arrow_rightCard Hunter
- arrow_rightThe Room Three
100 Best Games Like Vintage VR:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (2)
- PlayStation 4 (7)
- iOS (10)
- Android (4)
- macOS (38)
- Linux (20)
- Nintendo Switch (2)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (7)
- PlayStation 3 (11)
- PlayStation 2 (1)
- PlayStation (10)
- PS Vita (5)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (1)
- Wii (1)
- GameCube (1)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (2)
- NES (5)
- Classic Macintosh (5)
- Apple II (4)
- Commodore / Amiga (9)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (3)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- Dreamcast (1)
- 3DO (1)
- Web (1)
Starbound is a 2D adventure game with a heavy focus on the sandbox aspect and procedurally generated levels. Unlike many similar games of this genre, Starbound has a story you need to follow. Playing as a space officer whose planet was destroyed by aliens, you explore the universe and prepare for the revenge.
In general, Starbound is a typical 2D sandbox with such activities as spelunking, crafting and exploring that are united with story missions. Quests help to find the information about the in-game universe and races and lead through different tasks. Some levels are based on platforming only, while the others make you change the environment and solve puzzles. Some of them are based on the character’s ability to turn into a ball and use both hands to hold tools.
And still, the key feature of Starbound is procedurally generated levels and their design. The game features a huge amount of planets to explore, with multiple caves, buildings, labyrinths, and forests.
2. Wasteland 2: Director's Cut
From the Producer of the original Fallout comes Wasteland 2, the sequel to the first-ever post-apocalyptic computer RPG.
The Wasteland's hellish landscape is waiting for you to make your mark... or die trying. With over 80 hours of gameplay, you will deck out your Desert Ranger squad with the most devastating weaponry this side of the fallout zone, test the limits of your strategy skills, and bring justice to the wasteland.
- One Size Does Not Fit All: Don't feel like finding the key for a door? Pick the lock, bash it down with your boot, or just blow it open!
- Decision Making... with Consequences: With both short and long term reactivity, your choices ripple outwards, changing the game's events and forever altering the lives of those in the wasteland.
- Huge & Customizable: Hundreds of characters. Thousands of variations on your Rangers' appearance. Over 150 weapons. No two players will have the same experience.
- Steam Features: Wasteland 2 supports Cloud Saving so you can sync your saves across multiple computers!
Director's Cut New Features:
- Complete Graphics Overhaul: Rebuilt in Unity 5, Wasteland 2's environments and characters have been updated to take advantage of the latest graphics technologies.
- Perks &: Quirks: Customize your squad even more! Perks & Quirks are special personality traits you can use to give your characters even more life, with their own unique bonuses... and drawbacks.
- Precision Strikes: Fire on your enemies and debilitate them with tactical attacks! Cripple a leg to slow an enemy down, fire on their gun to blast it to bits, or aim for the head to knock them senseless – or blow it clean off.
- Expanded Voice Over: Over 8,000 lines of new voice-over dialog have been added for the game's characters and companions, bringing the Wasteland to life like never before.
3. Germ Wars
It’s the flu season and you’re stuck at home feeling sick. Or maybe you are just bored but still want to do some good in this world. Now you can headbutt viruses, bacteria and other germs into oblivion, and look damn cool while doing it!
Take control of a determined White Blood Cell on a quest for self discovery, vengeance, punishment and annihilation of all evil germs who would dare infiltrate an unsuspecting and innocent human body in this unique and organic experience.
Battle evil germs by slamming into them, using your Powerbutt ability to further enhance the damage and pain inflicted.
If you are feeling particularly chaotic, you may even resort to the Blast ability, which will push back all nearby germs and debris (which can effectively be used as projectiles and another way of causing great suffering to the malevolent germs). Although the Blast won’t be super effective until upgraded, it will eventually prove to be quite an effective instrument of destruction if used correctly.
There are upgrades! Precisely, there are 8 branches of upgrades for your valiant White Blood Cell:
Speed – More speed equals more potential damage and less chance of enemies evading your wrath!
Damage – More pain!
Ability Cooldown – Use those powers more frequently!
Powerbutt Strength – Nothing better than surprising your enemies with a magnificient headbutt!
Blast Radius – Improve the area of effect of your Blast!
Blast Power – Cause more chaos in the bloody battlefield!
Health – Be able to survive more damage!
Health Regeneration – The longer you live the more you will be able to keep kicking!
Each upgrade branch has two unique perks, which are unlocked on level 5 of their respective branch, and only one perk per branch can be active at once. Each perk gives your cell a unique visual attachment, which in turn makes you even more stylish, as well as more powerful!
The more you play, the stronger you’ll get, but beware, enemies get stronger as well! The more you play a single game (until you die), more powerful enemies will spawn. So do not be afraid of dying, because each time you will rise again harder and stronger.
Germ Wars Official Soundtrack:
Credits for several sound effects: Pigment Ajans I Stock Footage on Youtube
4. Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded
It’s not just the funniest game you've ever played…
…it’s also the most infamous video game of all time!
Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards was first released by Sierra On-Line in 1987 and be-came an international phenomenon. The lovable loser Larry Laffer -- a 40-year-old virgin in pursuit of losing his vir….um, finding true love -- and risqué humor were unlike anything anyone had ever seen or played.
Now Larry’s original creator, the world-famous game designer Al Lowe, has teamed up with Sierra Veteran Josh Mandel, to bring this amazing, perverted game back to life – updated and expanded in every way imaginable! All we kept from the original game is the plot. EVERYTHING else is fresh and new including:
•Incredibly lush new high-res graphics! Explore all the seedy sights and sounds of Lost Wages, where fortunes and reputations go to die!
•A brand new musical score by Grammy-nominated and BAFTA Award-winning composer Austin Wintory! Fresh from completing the musical score to Journey (available for download on the PS3), Austin composed the best music Leisure Suit Larry has ever heard!
•Everything in the game was rebuilt from the ground up, including all hand-painted backgrounds, characters, and state-of-the-art 2D animation!
•Thousands of hilarious new lines, gags, jokes, and dialogues, written by Al’s old Sierra partner, Josh Mandel (aka the voice of King Graham from King’s Quest)!
•New characters, new locations, new puzzles, and a major new love interest for Larry!
What’s more, Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded is the first major game to be released with funding by Kick-starter! Over 14,000 fans chipped in to bring Larry back to life!
Will Larry find true love? Will Lost Wages ever be the same? And will YOU want to play any other comedy adventure once you've played Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded?
There’s only one way to find out!
Wow, even more people keep chiming in:
“This is indeed Larry 1 at its best.”
–Richard Cobbett, Rock, Paper, Shotgun
“The city of Lost Wages has never looked, sounded, or played so good, and the additions are mostly huge improvements.”
–Shane Roberts, Gamezebo
“Fans who haven’t played the original in decades will smile, chuckle and, above all, be happy to see a character as well-designed and beloved as Larry return.”
–Alan Danzis, Mashable
“Just as filthy, funny, and heartwarming as it ever was."
–Suzanne Keller, Slide to Play Score: 4 out of 4
“You might find Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded the funniest thing you've ever seen and certainly a bit risque.”
–Karl Burnett, TouchArcade Score: 4 out of 5
“Larry’s back (in more ways than one) and arguably better than ever.”
–Rob Rich, 148Apps Score: 4 out of 5
“This is a worthy remake that improves upon the original in every conceivable fashion.”
–Nikola Suprak, Hardcore Gamer Score: 4 out of 5
“Prepare yourself for something very unique and wholly unforgettable.”
–Mark Smith, Game Chronicles Score: 4 out of 5
5. Space Legends: At the Edge of the Universe
Some places are best left alone even if advances in space travel make visits to remote parts of the universe a possibility. See what's at the far end of the universe and plan your escape. A breathtakingly exciting expedition to a distant world ventures into uncharted territory - on a faraway planet, total destruction threatens ALL.
Join Elizabeth Campton and her close colleague Steve on a routine voyage that turns into a real adventure. As an exobiologist and space explorer, Elizabeth is no stranger to danger. Still, the threats she encounters are more than she thought could ever face all at once, especially with her dear friend Steve by her side.
From bad weather, to emergency ship repairs, to landing in jail, to healing a princess – Elizabeth has found herself in a series of binds. Then, it gets worse! A comet is on a collision course with the planet! Everyone is in grave danger. Elizabeth gains permission to visit a forbidden deserted city, where she finds a transport ship that can save everyone, but it's in disrepair.
You can save the entire world. In a new dimension where the future, past and present intertwine, only your skill and cunning can bring you back home. An exciting galactic drama will challenge your every move. Escape from the Far End of the Universe!
- A thrilling Sci Fi adventure featuring indelible characters
- Beautifully detailed hidden object scenes and locations to explore
- Discover an in-game journal and find clues
- Tricky puzzles to solve, mini-games and more
6. Two Worlds II
Updated HD Version 2.03 (July 2017)
A breathtaking journey into Antaloor's past.
After the downfall of Aziraal, God of Fire, the Dark Lord Gandohar has nearly achieved his objective to disrupt the balance between the elements. Dark magic surges into the land to fill the void. Recognizing the potential for complete control over the dark powers, Gandohar starts to use the power of Aziraal trap within Kyra, the descendant of the Orphans. Despite her ancestry, Kyra cannot endure the strain. With Antaloor already in his clutches, Gandohar concocts a new plan from his stronghold in Oswaroth. There are still those who struggle against the tyrant, hoping to shift the balance of forces in their favor. The fight for Antaloor continues...
Five years have passed since dramatic events brought the whole world to the edge of the abyss. The hero is a prisoner in the dungeons of Gandohar's castle. His hopes of saving his sister vanished with his freedom. Just as despair threatens to overcome him, hope comes from where he would have least expected. The Orcs, a race the hero had always hated, have put together a rescue squad that frees the hero from his bonds. He emerges into a land desecrated by evil. He embarks on a journey to shed light on Gandohar's dark past, hoping to discover a weak point in his enemy's defense. If he fails, he will lose his sister forever.
Gameplay A perfect mix of flexibility, creativity and state-of-the-art technology "Two Worlds II" is a perfect blend of classic and innovated RPG features, atmosphere, and technology. A complex quest system and an exciting main story draw you into the world of Antaloor, made richer by secondary quest scenarios. Rich gameplay and engaging atmosphere propel the story and captures attention, promising danger and exploration throughout the many quests and video sequences. Enhanced AI, balancing standards, experienced authors, an active combat system, the innovative DEMONS™ magic management, and the PAPAK™ alchemy system guarantee enjoyment for new and experienced gamers. An artistic system of attack and defense moves has been integrated into the game. Parries and changing hit results creates a real opportunity for tactics and excitement, as the AI engage in combat and employ strategy of their own. The game also offers extreme flexibility in the weapon and armament design possibilities. The cornerstone at the heart of this feature is the newly created 'CRAFT'™ tool. Players can break down items into their basic materials and create new unique items. "Two Worlds II" is also graphically superb. The powerful GRACE™ engine offers technological highlights such as an unlimited number of dynamic light sources, 24 bit HDR post-processing, and Real Eye Adaptation. It will drastically reduce loading times, improve general game performance, and enable full gameplay with only moderate hardware requirements.
- A flexible combat system with variable attack moves, parrying and special tricks
- State-of-the-art technology, thanks to a powerful GRACE™ engine and special tools
- Lots of mini-games for breaking up gameplay
- Intuitive user interface for the DEMONS™ Magic system and the PAPAC™ Alchemy system
- Mercenaries and magically-created beings accompany the player
- Complex object management with movable and usable items
- Special CRAFT™ tool enables the individual configuration of armor and weapons
- Many Boss opponents, including special combat strategies and unique rewards
- Flexible MoSens system guarantees realistic every day and combat movements
- Various ways of moving, like walking, running, sprinting, riding, swimming, sailing and teleporting
- Captivating background story with numerous cutscenes
- Extensive Multiplayer part including building/setup simulation
Categories in common with Two Worlds II: Role Playing
7. Card Hunter
It is an online collectible card game which mixes card play, deck building, tactical combat and fantasy role-playing in its own original way. You have your cards, miniatures, dice and snacks, and a possibility to enter a new world of adventure on the tabletop of your Game Master, Gary.
Build your party and set forth on a grand adventure. This adventure will test your deck-building skills and tactical prowess - you will fight with Black Oozes, savage War Monkeys and many others.
The battlefield is based on a grid. Make right turns, playing your cards to defeat your enemies and get the reward - experience and loot.
Multiplayer Card Hunter - a challenge that never ends
Are you ready to share casual games, ranked matches or regularly scheduled leagues with the other players? Do you want to conquare the top of this season? Can you became a part of the Graveyard Gambol league together with your undead minions?
If you just need a help of couple of friends to pass through the dangers of Cardhuntria you may take this challenge cooperatively.
After finishing the core campaign, you may try out the adventures of Omin, Binwin and Jim from Acquisitions Incorporated with an exclusive story.
There are also all new Expedition to the Sky Citadel set and the challenge of prehistoric monsters and intelligent weapons in the Attack of the Artifacts.
8. The Room Three
Continuing the critically acclaimed ‘The Room’ game series, Fireproof Games are proud to bring the third instalment to PC.
The Room Three continues the tactile puzzle-solving gameplay of its predecessors while considerably expanding the world for the player to explore. Once again, Fireproof Games have re-built, re-textured and re-lit every asset and environment to bring the mysterious world of The Room to life.
In The Room Three you find yourself lured to a remote island, where you must draw upon all your puzzle-solving ability to navigate a series of trials devised by a mysterious figure known only as “The Craftsman”.
Fireproof Games are a small independent team working in Guildford in the UK. We self-published our first game The Room on iPad in September 2012 and were stunned with both the critical success and our new-found fan-base, not to mention multiple international awards. The Room games have since changed our lives and we hope you enjoy playing them as much as we enjoyed making them.
9. Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage
This science-fiction game begins where most of the science fiction games end. Earthlings survived the invasion of hostile aliens - and were able to repel him. The battles were not even on the planet Earth itself, but at the space station. And at this station there were many traces of carnage. From blood to parts of aliens, from holes in the walls from bullets and shells to broken glass. And now all this must be cleaned, collected, and the garbage must be thrown away. A game about space janitors, and an extraordinary task for them.
In the course of the game, it is necessary to solve the tasks related to cleaning up of the huge space station, which survived the battle between the inhabitants of the Earth and the alien invaders, from the dirt and debris. It is necessary to remove the most diverse and exotic garbage: remains of bodies of aliens and earthlings, shot casings and broken glass, medicines for the wounded, weapons and who knows what else. It is necessary to wash the floors and walls of blood and soot, to seal holes from bullets in walls, ceilings and floors.
As tools, players have a mop to wash out stains, a special device for detecting biological remains, and a PDA. You can interact with garbage and simply with the help of hands.
At each level there are devices for cleaning and recycling garbage: an incineration plant, a source of clean water, a container in which smaller debris is placed, such as cans, liners and body parts, a welding device for repairing holes in walls, and a vending machine where the player can get lights, medicines, a "wet floor" sign, other signs and lamps. Sometimes these devices work incorrectly and produce even more pollution.
The player can figure out how to use improvised tools to speed up and simplify cleaning. On the other hand, the player should think about how his actions will affect the situation and will not lead to even more pollution and the need to clean the same place several times.
After passing each level, the player enters the so-called "The Office". This is the place where the work done at this level is summed up. The player sees what he missed to draw conclusions for the future. In this place you can also get things as a reward for the work done.
The cleaning takes up any amount of time, but there are penalties for poorly executed work. If less than 75% of the territory is taken away, the player can be fired and he will lose all the accumulated achievements.
There are several additions to the game. The gameplay in these additions is the same as in the main game, but setting is different.
Viscera Cleanup Detail: Shadow Warrior is set in the first chapter of the Flying Wild Hog's Shadow Warrior, cleaning up the mess.
Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage - the action takes place on the North Pole, and you have to clean up behind the crazy Santa Claus, in his workshop.
A Halloween DLC pack entitled Viscera Cleanup Detail: House of Horror, featuring a crime scene of a house, where an unsolved mass murder has happened, while the player gets to uncover it during the gameplay.
10. Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption
Before your fall, you led a crusade against evil. Now you've become one of the undead creatures you once battled - a Vampire. Inhabiting the World of Darkness, you must face a series of brutal confrontations with your nemesis Vukodlak, a powerful vampire lord.
Your unholy showdown begins in medieval Europe and rages on into the modern day, as you track a soulless enemy in an eternal struggle to destroy him. For this is the only hope of vengeance for your tortured immortality.
A storyline that begins in Middle Ages and ends in the present
A well-known universe as the game’s setting: World of Darkness
Your decisions during both gameplay and conversations will determine the final outcome of the story
11. Ys I & II Chronicles+
Long, long ago, there was an ancient kingdom called Ys which prospered under the auspices of two heavenly Goddesses. Over time, the kingdom came to be known as Esteria, and its divine history was largely forgotten by all but the descendants of those who once preached the Goddesses’ will. The only reminder of this lost lore was a cursed spire at the foot of a giant crater, which locals came to regard as “The Devil’s Tower.”
Eventually, the men and women who called Esteria their home began mining a uniquely radiant silver from the nearby mountains, and development boomed. Towns were built, and the land became rich with life.
Then, all at once, monsters began to appear. Only a few at first – but soon enough, the land was swarming with them, and the Esterians had no choice but to hide in fear, remaining ever vigilant just to stay alive.
Our story begins with a young man who’d heard rumors of these misfortunes, and strove to verify them with his own eyes; a brave swordsman with an adventurous spirit bolstered by his own youthful naiveté.
His name was Adol Christin.
With no regard for his own safety, Adol set sail toward Esteria through a heretofore impassable barrier of neverending storms. There, he was destined to become ensconced within a 700 year-old mystery that would ultimately take him to a long-lost land nestled amongst the clouds...
Ys I & II Chronicles+ is the most modernized and up-to-date remake of Falcom’s classic franchise-spawning action RPGs from 1987 and 1988. Come see how the story began, and witness the birth of a legend!Key Features
- Classic buttonless “bump” combat receives a full analog-enabled upgrade for gamepad users, and is augmented in Ys II by a robust magic system.
- Soundtrack selectable from among the original 80s FM-synth, an early 2000s MIDI-style remix or a modern studio performance by Falcom’s in-house rock band.
- Character art selectable from 90s-style portraits or more modern anime designs.
- Four selectable difficulty levels and optional boss rush mode grant players a true old-school challenge (if desired).
- Transform into a demon to speak with any and every standard enemy in the game, creating unparalleled depth that still impresses even to this day. (Ys II only)
- Unique Steam Achievements plus Steam Cloud support and leaderboards.
- Adjustable high-resolution PC graphics with a smooth, consistent framerate.
- Greater viewing area than in previously-available Ys I & II Chronicles editions.
- Decorative screen frames available from the earlier Japan-only Ys I & II Complete PC release, in addition to the more modernized full-screen viewport of previous Ys I & II Chronicles editions.
12. Boogerman: A Pick and Flick Adventure
Boogerman: A Pick and Flick Adventure is a 2D platform video game created by Interplay Productions and released for the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis in 1994 and later on the Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) in 1995. The Genesis version was also released on the Wii Virtual Console in North America on November 24, 2008 and in Europe on December 12, 2008. The game's lead character also made a cameo appearance as a playable character and the rival of Earthworm Jim in Interplay's ClayFighter 63⅓.
Categories in common with Boogerman: A Pick and Flick Adventure: Platformer
13. Rage of Mages
A Magical Adventure in the World of Sorcery
Strive for mastery of swords and sorcery as you determine the destiny of a magic land marked by a dark secret. Know strength and cunning, friendship and hatred, honor and betrayal in your search for truth, hunger for treasure, and quest for triumph. Rage of Mages extends the boundaries of the RPG genre with its strategic real time combat, unique magic system, and plentiful character development options. Handcrafted in Russia, the character, creature, and story design impart a refreshing twist on the fantasy role-playing standard. Experience the magic, explore the mystery, and engage yourself in Rage of Mages.A slew of weapons and armor, (over 300 varieties!), scrolls and potions, spells and abilities Over 50 kinds of deadly enemies and creatures Greater than 25 branching missions offer great depth but provide a solid framework for novice gamers 5 spheres of magic offer many unique spells and special effects Strategic combat requires you to approach every battle with foresight and planning
14. 7 Grand Steps: What Ancients Begat
What Ancients Begat is a complete (~15 hour) game of family generations surviving the rise of western civilization. Survival is the ultimate goal. The sub-goals, you choose, build their story.
Experience an abstract telling of the lives of our earliest recorded ancestors. Part board game, part machine, part nod to computer games of yore, it begins with a simple mechanic. Spend tokens to traverse the wheel of life. Earn tokens by tempting the jaws of death. Then, like layers upon a pearl, game play expands, introducing fresh tactics and strategies which, turn by turn, drive a sophisticated, emergent narrative. How you play defines the lives of one family's generations through the changing ages.
An enormous tableau of ancient western culture awaits your exploration:
- Core Mechanic - Back and forth tactics, across four social boundaries, to win legend points.
- Family Strategy - Romance. Raise children. Rite of Passage.
- Family Drama - Tales in the life. Sibling rivalry. Failed branches. Graveyard of ancestry.
- Grand Legends - Earned over generations, they strengthen your family: Discoveries and Invention. Social Advancement. Heroics.
- Ruling Games - City Administration. Warring Kingdoms. Imperial Senate.
- The Challenges of an Age - Special for each social level. Survive and overcome, to enter a new age.
Designed by the creators of Magic: The Gathering and the Ascension Deckbuilding Game, SolForge is a free-to-play digital collectible game in which players construct their own decks to challenge their friends or battle against the computer. There are multiple modes of play, including tournaments, drafts, ranked play, campaign mode, and a variety of new events every week! Players can customize their decks with cards from their collection that they can earn through gameplay or purchase from the store. Try it now for free!
The core mechanic in SolForge is leveling. Whenever you play a card, that card levels up into a new, more powerful version. As the game progresses, you level up, and gain access to your more powerful higher level cards. Some cards start off weak and level up into powerhouses, while others start off strong and don't improve much as they level, presenting strategic and tactical choices that will challenge even the most seasoned gaming veterans.
With hundreds of cards that each transform as you play, SolForge is a game unlike any other. Try it free today!Key Features
- Challenge your friends or play against AI opponents with multiple levels of difficulty
- Simple to learn, difficult to master.
- Tutorial to get you playing right away
- Unique leveling mechanic transforms your cards as you play
- Online Play
- Deck Customization
- Tournaments and Draft Mode
- Card Forging System
- Campaign Mode
- And more!
16. Eon Altar
A Mobile-Enhanced Local Co-op RPG for 1-4 Players
Explore the lavish dungeons and tunnels that stretch below Tarnum Fortress and conquer dozens of unique quests and challenges. Prove your worth on a tactical battlefield, and overpower your foes with strategy, magic and martial prowess. The Eon Altar’s defenders are many and they are deadly.
Choose to cooperate with your allies or deceive them. Engage them in player to player dialogue to expose the truth in myths and legends, and guide your hero to their ultimate destiny or defeat.Your smartphone is your character
- Receive personalized secret thoughts from your character direct to your smartphone
- Choose whether to share personal information with your friends or use it against them
- Upgrade and manage your character without interrupting other players
- Control the action from your smartphone with context sensitive information
- Connect your mobile devices to a central platform to coordinate tactics and movement
- Play together with up to three friends, or play by yourself in solo mode
- Work with your friends, or betray them as you race to fulfill your destiny
- Defeat legendary enemies in exciting tactical turn-based combat
- Experience an epic quest in nine episodic installments filled with action and surprise
- Explore a deep, compelling, and original sword-and-sorcery fantasy world
- Interact with enemies, allies, and your friends by acting out your character's lines
- Make impactful choices and forge your own destiny
- Gorgeous art and atmospheric environments
- Intricate, ancient, and original fantasy setting
- NPCs are fully voice acted, but you voice your own character
- Epic soundtrack by composer Tom Salta, known for his work on the Halo series
An ancient, malevolent presence stirs within the depths of the Eon Altar, and only a small band of heroes can stop it from consuming the world. What mysterious force brought you here together? Are you strong enough to stand up to your gods?
17. Leaving Lyndow
Leaving Lyndow is a short, first-person exploration adventure game, set in the Eastshade universe.
It's Clara's last day on the island where she grew up. With high honors, she's graduated and fulfilled her childhood dream of joining the Guild of Maritime Exploration. She needs to complete preparations, visit her favorite places, and say her goodbyes - before leaving on a journey she may not return from. *Dangerous journey not included*Features
- Leaving Lyndow is a peaceful experience, with a detailed environment to explore at your own pace.
- Examine objects to learn about the life and world of a young scientist preparing to leave home.
- Partake in mini-games that further reveal the story.
- Speak with friends and family as they prepare for the departure of a loved one.
- Short and sweet: An experience that can be completed in one sitting.
"All grown-ups were once children... but only few of them remember it."
― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
It's all drawn - anyone can easily play as Varenje doesn't have any texts or dialogue.
You will find the steps by yourselves - it's a puzzle for a reason!
Get yourself a little summer's day with a raspberry jam adventure!
Our hero was spending summer happily at the cottage until curiosity forced him to sample an unknown berry at the stream. Before he knew it, everything had become incredibly large, and he was reduced to the size of a bug!
Trying to understand what happened and how to return things back to normal, we set off into the invisible to the human eye tiny world, where worms, beetles and spiders live their life, and build bizarre vehicles, in disguise so that humans do not realize.
Our new friends will surely help us by discovering the secret healing potion, which will return us to our previous dimensions. All we need is to collect enough raspberries to cook grandmother's jam. And as we all know - this is a remedy for all ills!
19. The Cat and the Coup
The Cat and the Coup is a documentary game in which you play the cat of Dr. Mohammed Mossadegh, the first democratically elected Prime Minister of Iran. During the summer of 1953, the CIA engineered a coup to bring about his downfall. As a player, you coax Mossadegh back through significant events of his life by knocking objects off of shelves, scattering his papers, jumping on his lap and scratching him.
20. Little Nightmares: Secrets of the Maw
Can't get enough of Little Nightmares? Unveil all the secrets of The Maw in a parallel escape story where you play as the Runaway Kid, another prisoner looking for a way out of this place of misfortune.
On his journey, The Kid will explore The Depths, The Hideway and another hidden part of The Maw offering a different perspective on Six’s adventures as well as new challenges to overcome. Get Little Nightmares™ Secrets of The Maw and enjoy these additional stories as they become available to download.
If you purchase Little Nightmares™ Secrets of The Maw, all future content that is part of this pass will be accessible in-game once it is available.
21. Leap of Fate
Leap of Fate is a unique blend of isometric perspective, furiously-paced action, and roguelike elements. As one of four technomages hiding in the shadows of New York City, your time has come to confront the Crucible of Fates, a mysterious testing ground that will magically pit you against your own psychological demons. Your journey through the Crucible has you fighting hordes upon hordes of enemies and overcoming deviously laid traps. Your tools are your lightning-fast shadow walk, the powerful glyphs you find, and the magical skills that you upgrade along the way. Your reward for survival? Unspeakable power and a chance to uncover your true fate.
- Experience an extremely fast and satisfying action game, built around the ability to Shadow Walk
- Upgrade over a hundred magical skills, through an innovative system of randomly-generated skill trees
- Discover the profound and intense stories of four characters, told through beautifully illustrated cinematics
- Explore a modern-day cyberpunk fantasy spanning cybernetics labs, dark alleys and secret societies
Combat in Leap of Fate is extremely quick and deadly. Not only will you face more than a hundred different types of enemies, ranging from pit fighters to mad cultists and hidden turrets, but the procedurally generated levels will keep you on your toes at all times. Be warned; once you die, you must restart from the beginning and try again. Hopefully, you'll have unlocked new permanent upgrades to help you along.
Within each game session, you will find many opportunities to gain magical power. In addition to the game-altering glyphs you randomly find along the way, there are more than a hundred magical abilities total, spread across the Mobility, Attack and Passive skill trees. The twist in Leap of Fate is that skill trees are randomly shuffled, ensuring that each game differs from the previous one. On one run¬¬, you'll float over pits and disintegrate enemies with Atomic Flash, while in the next, you'll be wielding a projectile-reflecting technology while calling upon the Greys to abduct your foes for you.
In Leap of Fate, you play one of four mages, each with their own distinct gameplay style and storyline:
- Aeon, the shadow mage: Psychologically scarred by years of oppression in a secret society
- Big Mo, the cyborg technomancer: Wrestling to come to terms with his dual nature
- Mukai, the spirit channeler: Struggling to regain control of her mind from three powerful entities
- Rasimov, the rogue occultist: A centuries-old mage on an endless quest to cheat death
They say this place makes you face your own fears, your own demons. But it can also reveal your fate, if you survive the trials.
22. Sisyphus Reborn
Sisyphus Reborn is a short atmospheric existential adventure game. Light on puzzles and heavy on atmosphere, the game focuses on exploring philosophical ideas in a short form context.
You wake up in a world where everyone digs forever and no one dies. You will never know why or how you came to be there, but now that you are...
How do you find meaning in a meaningless world?
- Simple Point & Click interface
- Approximately 30 minutes game length
- Unique low-res hand drawn art style
- Atmospheric soundtrack
Categories in common with Sisyphus Reborn: Adventure
23. GRANADO ESPADA
Granado Espada is about discovering new continents during Europe’s Age of Exploration era between the 1500s and 1700's. The Multi character control (MCC) is the most unique feature of the game, allowing players to control a party of up to three characters at a time. The approach to this style of game play makes Granado Espada feel like a hybrid MMORPG and RTS.
Granada Espada's automatic hunting system called ‘Keep Mode’ is a function in the game that players seem to respond to positively. Players can grow their characters and family without the "grind" most MMO's are notorious for.
There are over 100 characters to add to your party of three to control in each battle. This is where the strategy mechanic comes into play, as each battle, monster or dungeon requires a particular mix of characters to successfully defeat each challenge.
24. SaGa Frontier 2
SaGa Frontier 2 (サガ フロンティア 2, Saga Furontia Tsū) is a role-playing video game developed by Square for the PlayStation. It is the eighth original game in their SaGa series. Initially released in Japan in April 1999, an English version was made available in North America in January 2000 by Square Electronic Arts and in PAL regions the following March by Square. Development for the title was headed by series creator Akitoshi Kawazu, with music by Masashi Hamauzu. The game features an art style unique to the series at the time it was released, utilizing hand-painted watercolor backdrops and characters to give the game a storybook feel. Like other SaGa games, gameplay is largely non-linear, giving the player multiple paths to follow in order to complete the game.
Set in the fictional world of Sandail, the game's plot, as well as location and character names, draw heavily from medieval Germanic and Anglo-Saxon influence. The game's plot is divided into two separate stories, with the player given the option to control either Gustave XIII, an exiled would-be heir on a quest to reclaim his throne, or William Knights, a young man investigating the death of his parents, with both scenarios eventually intertwining in a larger plot involving the fate of the world. SaGa Frontier 2 was met with generally positive reviews, with the Japanese version receiving three re-issues in June 2000, March 2002, and July 2006 respectively.
Categories in common with SaGa Frontier 2: Role Playing
25. Galactic Fighter
Galactic Fighter is a 2D shooter where you have to fight against enemy spaceships. On the way, you will become big and strong but killing the bosses will not be so easy. Perform missions and earn money which you can use to buy modules or upgrade the ship.
- 24 missions.
- 10 bosses.
- 20 kinds of modules.
- 5 of the ship pumping.
- 8 types of enemy ships.
- 7 types of guns for the ship.
26. Dreamscapes: Nightmare's Heir - Premium Edition
Laura doesn’t suffer from nightmares anymore. But, despite the fact that it has been 2 years since she came out of the coma, she is haunted by the promise of Sandman to take revenge. Laura and Tim go to ski resort hoping to distract Laura from heavy thoughts.
There, on the edge of the world, misfortune befalls her. Tim goes out of the house in a fit of lunacy and falls off the cliff. He did not die, but is in a coma. It is not hard to guess that the fall off the cliff and coma are caused by intrigues of the Sandman.
It would seem what might be easier for Laura, having the absolute Power, to awaken her husband? However, being received the Power, Laura has made a commitment not to use the Power for her own benefit. This means that she can’t help Tim to wake up. And she has 2 choices: watch how her beloved slowly dies in the hospital, or have recourse to the help of an old friend again who once helped her when she was in a coma.
When Laura met an old friend (the player), she stops the time to pass by the doctors unchecked and infiltrate in Tim’s ward, and then she immerses the player into the subconscious of Tim, whose body is almost seized by the Sandman.
The Sandman operates under the old scheme: by sending nightmares, he suppresses the will of the victim to resist.
Will the player have time to wake up Tim before the Sandman turns him into his heir?
- Continuation of game series;
- Original game world;
- More than 40 gaming locations;
- The world changes during walkthrough;
- 12 mini-games;
- More than 30 3D videos and cut-scenes;
- Unique meta-game on search of beholders (variation of Hidden Object’s mechanics);
- Meta-game on search of diary’s pages with prehistory of game events
- 2 game modes (normal and advanced);
- Achievements system
27. Sneaky Sneaky
Sneak through the shadows, dash to cover, pick your moment and strike! Unleash your inner thief in this strategic stealth adventure. After the heist of a lifetime, Sneaky, the lovable rogue is ambushed! Plot, shoot, stab, and loot your way across the land to reclaim Sneaky’s twice-stolen treasure.
Sneaky Sneaky offers a mix of stealth and tactical gameplay. Move through the world freely, but watch your step. Getting spotted or initiating combat will trigger turn-based encounters. There is no single solution to the challenges set before you. Experiment and develop your own play style.Key Features
- Level Up! - Gain XP and use it to upgrade your attributes.
- Items! - Find powerful items to help you get the upper hand.
- So many Monsters! - The residents of this world are numerous and dangerous. Each new enemy offers a fresh challenge.
28. Killing Room
Killing Room is a first person shooter mixed with a rogue-like RPG and reality-show parody. You are an (un)lucky contestant in Killing Room, a popular reality-show in a decadent 22nd century. You know that there is only glory or death – with death winning in 99 out of 100 cases.
- First person shooterKilling Room offers classical first person gunplay with many weapons, even melee ones like Scythe or the audience’s favorite flyswatter.
- Rogue-likeThere is Permanent death, random generation and very high difficulty in Killing Room so as to ensure that your skills will be properly tested and that every wrong move can cause you a lot of trouble.
- Reality-show parody We love the idea behind the Smash TV game of the Running Man movie/book. The Killing Room therefore aims for this. Your character is in a bad situation but he can become ridiculously rich in few hours. However, everyone will do everything possible to stop him. Killing Room is a cruel reality-show, one full of dark humor and cynicism.
- Online voting for streamers and viewers You can let a real online audience decide how you will be rewarded or punished during your playthrough. Just stream the game and share the provided URL with your followers. This is a completely new way of interaction between a player and his/her audience. We made sure that it brings a great amount of fun for both sides while it is absolutely optional. Playing without a real online audience is still a complete experience.
- Popularity-drivenYou will be closely watched not only by an online audience. Your actions will be evaluated by an AI audience as well. If you are boring, your popularity will drop. But if you entertain crowds, you can become their hero. Being popular is everything when it comes to TV shows! Literally, it is everything, because if you annoy the audience, they will make you regret the moment you ever entered Killing Room.
- RPGYour character is defined by various attributes – Stamina, Health, Speed, Defense, Accuracy, etc. You can invest into boosting these attributes to significantly help you in your desperate effort. But you can also depend on items which can boost your attributes and even give you special effects and bonuses beyond the basic RPG system. There are double-jumps, invulnerability to traps, various maps of Killing Room sets, and tons of other useful things. But if you are a bad boy or girl with low popularity or begrudging online viewers, you can also get trouble items which will cause you…well, trouble...from hardly noticeable penalties to your attributes to serious diseases, the inability to run or losing an eye.
- Diverse and rich in content and gameplay Guns and melee weapons, 3 different 'worlds' with unique enemies, boss fights, more than 100 unique items, points of interest with rewards and many more awaits you in Killing Room. Also, while our show permanently tries to kill its participants, it is not only about shooting. We have prepared many interesting traps, puzzles and other elements to make sure that our show is in no way boring.
- 8 random generated levels
- 8 boss creatures with unique gameplay and intro animations
- Online voting for better interaction between streamers and their audience
- 15+ weapons
- 25+ enemy types
- 150+ unique Items
- Fighting, puzzle and trap rooms
29. Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike
Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike is an action video game developed by Factor 5 and published by LucasArts for the Nintendo GameCube. The game is set during the original Star Wars trilogy and recreates battles that take place during those films. The game follows the Rogue Squadron, which, under the command of Luke Skywalker and Wedge Antilles, uses starfighters to engage and defeat the Galactic Empire.
Rebel Strike was developed as a sequel to Star Wars: Rogue Squadron and Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader. Rebel Strike added the ability for players to leave their starfighters to participate in ground battles as well as enter and pilot other vehicles during certain missions. The game also has a two-player multiplayer mode allowing cooperative play for all but two missions from Rogue Leader.
Categories in common with Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike: Action
31. Incredible Crisis
Incredible Crisis, known in Japan as Tondemo Crisis! (とんでもクライシス!, lit. "Huge Crisis!"), is a PlayStation video game developed by Polygon Magic. The game was first published in Japan by Tokuma Shoten on June 24, 1999. Translated versions were released by Titus Software in North America and Europe throughout November 2000.
Incredible Crisis follows the four members of a working-class Japanese family on their bizarre adventures home from their daily routines to get birthday presents for the family's grandmother. The game consists of several action-oriented minigames strung together and book-ended with pre-rendered cutscenes. The game was designed and scripted by Kenichi Nishi and features music from the Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra.
Categories in common with Incredible Crisis: Action
32. Helicopter Simulator 2014: Search and Rescue
Become an emergency pilot and test your skills to their limits, as you sit in the cockpit of an emergency helicopter, across more than 40 challenging missions. Choose from 8 models of 'copter, each varying in size, ability and specs.
Fighting forest fires, communication failures, and conducting perilous search and rescue missions are just the start... you'll face many more natural disasters throughout your missions.
2014 edition comes with brand new Sightseeing Mode Challenge, that will allow pilots to explore each island in search of beautiful, but sometimes hard to reach spots with ultra-light helicopter. And if that's not enough there are lots of achievements to unlock. Game engine was also upgraded with newer shader effects to achieve even more stunning visual quality.
- 10 different helicopters
- 45 various missions
- over 400km2 of terrain
- changing weather conditions
- well-balanced flight controls
- fully configurable controller support
- sightseeing mode in free play
- Steam achievements
Categories in common with Helicopter Simulator 2014: Search and Rescue: Simulation
33. Revelations 2012
Armageddon. Apocalypse. The end of days. Mayan prophecy foretells the beginning of a new world age on December 21, 2012 when the road to the stars will descend from the sky and civilization as we know it will come to a tumultuous end. That date has arrived and with it the awakening of a most formidable enemy. Galactic alignment has enabled an artifact which opened a portal allowing villainous Gods access to our universe. Fate has chosen 4 characters to teleport through this portal into another dimension and battle against all odds to rescue mankind from destruction and enslavement. Using teamwork and strategy, can the four heroes save humanity by defeating these evil foes?
In Revelations 2012 players progress through an alternate dimension in a sweltering jungle environment heavily influenced by ancient Mayan culture. First-person shooter action is combined with puzzle solving requiring methodical yet quick-thinking team play in a captivating campaign that can be played with up to four players in co-op mode. Players navigate their way through this perilous maze in 15 different maps gathering "suki-tok" to advance themselves all the while fighting hordes of demonic minions. At the end of each level, the characters are faced with their greatest challenge yet, the Gods themselves!!! As each God is defeated players acquire a crystal to increase the capability of their weapon. Players must use each successive crystal in the next trial that awaits them. Gather all the crystals and overpower the Gods to be victorious in this epic journey.
In addition, multi-player modes let you compete four-on-four with friends playing as either heroes or demons in stasis tag or team death match. Revelations 2012 also boasts the premiere of battlegrounds multi-player maps. This unique mode allows unit selection mind control in a 4 vs. 4 setting to advance in force upon your opponent and infiltrate the enemy base to destroy their boss.Key Features:
- FPS 4 player co-op
- Epic boss fights
- Hordes of powerful minions
- 4 vs 4 multi-player game play with an all new battlegrounds mode
- Modular alien weapon system
- Teamwork strategy to solve puzzles
- Old world Mayan city setting
- Use of AI director for unique game experiences
- Matchmaking, stats, rankings, and awards systems
- Powered by Source and Steam
34. D: The Game
The story begins in 1997. It's the dead of night in the city of Los Angeles, and there has been a mass murder at a general hospital on the outskirts of downtown. The perpetrator is the director of the hospital, Richter Harris. He has shut himself up in the hospital and taken a number of patients as hostages, leaving the police helpless and unable to move in. Richter's only daughter, Laura Harris, after hearing the situation, rushes to Los Angeles from San Francisco, and drives alone to the tragic scene at the hospital ground. Upon entering the hospital Laura finds herself transported to an old mansion, while the disembodied voice of her father pleads with her to leave. Nevertheless she must press forward to save her father and herself.
35. Atlantis 2: Beyond Atlantis
A Point&Click adventure using 360° vision technology in every scene.
A thrilling new adventure in the heart of Atlantis. Play the role of Ten, a descendent of Seth, the hero of the first Atlantis. The forces of light and dark have awoken and are preparing to fight. Ten carries within him the powers of light. His destiny is to fight his mortal twin. His quest leads him on a dangerous journey through Tibet, Ireland, China and Yucatan.Key Features
- All voices and texts in English.
- 5 fantastical places to explore that will lead you from the icy cold of Tibet to the torrid heat of Central America.
- 60 3D characters based on the Omni-Sync system
- Sets and landscapes with 360° graphics (Omni-3D).
- A captivating audio environment and a host of challenges requiring logic and perspicacity.
36. Dungeons Of Kremlin: Remastered
Dungeons Of Kremlin: Remastered is a throwback classic game when you have to explore dark dungeons with hordes
of creatures of russian mythology. Your main quest is to kill the necromancer Ivan Grozniy who revives evil spirits.
Beware of traps and harmful items what can kill you more quickly than enemies. Explore the different locations of
dungeons and find all weapons to use them in final boss fight. This is your way to become a hero who defeated
evil and save the civilians.
37. Fairyland: Incursion
King Frederick III and his army invade the Sacred Realm to gain control of the Fairy Spring, which, as legend has it, grants the eternal life. So inhabitants of the Sacred Realm summon three Keepers to protect their homeland.
It is a tabletop RPG. Fairy of Fairy Land are protected against armies of human.
38. The Bard's Tale (1985)
Tales of the Unknown: Volume I, better known by its subtitle The Bard's Tale, is a fantasy role-playing video game designed and programmed by Michael Cranford, produced by Interplay Productions in 1985 and distributed by Electronic Arts. It spawned "The Bard's Tale" series of games and books.
The Bard's Tale was noteworthy among other role-playing computer games for its unprecedented 3D graphics and partly animated character portraits. The concept of the Bard was also an innovation: "The Bard was author Michael Cranford's contribution to the genre, a character who casts spells by singing one of six tunes."
It was originally released for the Apple II, and was also ported to the Commodore 64, Apple IIgs, ZX Spectrum, Amstrad CPC, Amiga, Atari ST, MS-DOS, Macintosh, and NES platforms.
Categories in common with The Bard's Tale (1985): Role Playing
With its potent blend of twin-stick shooting, exploration and customization, HEXODIUS invites players to explore the vast complex, equip their drone with powerful items and upgrades, and ultimately escape the clutches of the deadly enemy droids in a blaze of laser fire!Key Features
Arcade Shooter Feeling
- Intense tactical battles in 6 different arenas, under the Arcade mode
- 3 mission types & boss battles under the story mode: survive, destroy and defend
- 25 types of enemies to fight against, each one with its own special dangers
- Climb to the top of the online leaderboards
- 6 varied worlds to explore and make your way through
- Various environments & gameplay mechanics for each of the 6 mazes
- Each difficulty mode has a different ending
- Over 40 customization items and upgrades to use and cleverly combine for battle advantages
- Define the unlock order of your items prioritizing what you need most
Globesweeper is a twist on the classic minesweeper game. Use the numbers to work out all the tiles that are safe to reveal but be careful one mistake revealing a mine will cause the whole globe to detonate and you will have to start again!
With hexagon, triangle and classic square game modes, 5 different globe sizes and 3 difficulty settings you can be playing on anything from tiny hexagonal globes made of 92 tiles to colossal triangle globes with 20,480 tiles.
Gain achievements to unlock all 14 themes including planet Earth, the Moon, Mars, stylish gold, ruby, emerald and sapphire.
Can you beat a colossal globe?How to Play
Each tile you reveal will have a number on it (blank means 0). This is the number of mines on adjacent tiles*. For example in hexagonal mode if you have a tile with a 3 on it and 3 of its 6 adjacent tiles have been revealed you know the other 3 are mines.
Now if you have a tile with 1 on it and one of its adjacent tiles has been marked as a mine you know the other 5 adjacent tiles are safe to be revealed as its mine is already accounted for.
Using this technique carry on until the whole globe is revealed. The same technique can be used for both the triangle and the classic square game modes.
*Adjacent tiles are any tiles that share a corner. For hexagons this is 6 tiles, squares 8 tiles and triangles 12 tiles.
- Hexagonal, classic and triangle modes
- 5 globes sizes to choose from
- 3 difficulty levels
- Global scoreboards
- 14 themes to unlock
41. The first thrust of God
In 1687, Isaac Newton published the law of universal gravitation in the mathematical principle of natural philosophy.
Later, Isaac Newton on why planets revolve around the sun, because of God, is also thinking about the origin of the universe, that in addition to the effect of gravitation, and a tangential force, the tangential force is only the first driving force from god.
Now, you are God, and you bring the first thrust of God.
We used advanced AI system, combined with Newton's law of gravitation, recorded the location of objects in real time, and gave these big data to AI for deep learning, so as to calculate the real-time orbit of objects. All of this has been fully optimized, fluent and accurate.
The game screen is very delicate, with majestic atmosphere of music, make you immersed.
You need to control your aircraft and collect two boxes in the game. You need to judge the magnitude of gravity, through the transmission of the orbit. Finally landing on the designated platform, remember that you can't land faster than the maximum landing speed of the aircraft. Here, we hope that you can learn the relevant knowledge of gravity, so that you can better pass the customs. The size of the gravitational force is proportional to the speed and range of the gravitational body, and in the game, you can see it at a glance.
We will continue to update the new level, let everyone play happily, and hope that you can fall in love with physics, understand the astrodynamics, and become an excellent scientist.
42. Heart of China
Heart of China is an adventure game developed by Dynamix. It was originally released in 1990. It was published by Activision Blizzard. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Heart of China on PC, Commodore / Amiga and Classic Macintosh. The game is sold via GOG.
Jeffrey Tunnell directed the game. It was scored by Christopher Stevens and Don Latarski.
Categories in common with Heart of China: Adventure
43. Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego?
Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego? is an educational strategy game developed by Broderbund Software, Brøderbund and Broderbund. It was originally released in 1985. It was published by Broderbund Software. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
You can play Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego? on PC, Apple II and Commodore / Amiga.
44. War, the Game
'War, the Game' is a global Real Time Strategy game.
Take the role of a supreme commander directing your armies across the globe. Use your strategic wit to battle AI and other players in realistic scenarios.
Conquer the world, city by city.
Easy to learn, difficult to master.
'War, the Game' only has 7 army types. The game rules are simple and transparent. The first few scenarios teach you all you need to know. After that it is down to your braininess.
Variety is the spice of life.
Take command of the armed forced of a large variety of nations. Scenarios require wildly different strategies to win that are not obvious as you start out. The AI is expanding so there is little time to decide.
The network scenarios are also varied. 25 players in a big scrum or 1 on 1. With or without alliances.
Earth is not flat.
'War, the Game' features a spherical version of the globe. Armies, fleets and planes will move along the shortest path along the globe. This will alter the way you think about the world map and is a gaming first.
All about numbers.
Bring more units to a battle and you will win. It is about moving your armies around efficiently. Be at the right time at the right place and victory will be yours.
45. Fated Kingdom
Fated Kingdom is a digital board game for 4 people set in a dark fantasy that puts a player in the tabletop sandbox. To survive in a grim world and save the kingdom of Kinmar, party members have to throw dices, draw cards from the decks and move the character tokens on the board.
Classic tabletop experience in digital form;
4 player co-op;
Dynamic game board with squares generation;
Sandbox with no forced rules;
Dark and cruel fantasy world.
Starting the development, we set ourselves the goal of reproducing to the players the pleasure spent at a real gaming table with a colorful board, decks of cards, dices and character tokens. To do this, we have realized all the main advantages of tabletop games, the most important of which we consider complete freedom of action. The party takes place in real time, and all the actions of its members are done by themselves.
Unlike many other digital board games, Fated Kingdom does not control the execution of rules on the software side. They are clearly spelled out in a rulebook that is available in the game menu. As in real life, players themselves must look for the implementation of the rules. If desired and mutual consent, the rules can be changed, reduced or supplemented. And, of course, you can cheat at the table. The main thing is that opponents do not notice this!
The game takes place in a gloomy medieval world with fantasy elements. The Kingdom of Kinmarr was filled with monsters, undead and looters. The folk leave the fields, which have not yielded a crop for a long time, and the whole royal army went to war and did not return. It seems that Fate itself wants the country to plunge into the abyss of chaos and despair.
To counter the numerous misfortunes and regain control of the country, the king calls for the help of his most faithful servants and creates 4 guilds: Feudal Pact, Arcane Commune, Pathfinders and Heirs of Kinmarr. Each guild receives full freedom of action and a clearly stipulated contract: destroy everything that harms the crown.
At the beginning of the game, 10 years have already passed, and during this time the guilds have not succeeded in their mission. The Kingdom shrank to the capital, several large cities and war-ravaged lands in their environs. There is no clear plot line in the game, but on the cards you can find brief notes on which to learn about the world and the creatures inhabiting it.
46. President Erect VR
Frustrated by the current political climate? Angry at the outcome of the election? Feel like you need to vent some anger?
Then look no further, President Erect VR is here for you.
Slap, Punch and Smack the President Erect, or choose from a selection of political celebrity Dildos.
47. The Enlightened League of Bone Builders and the Osseous Enigma
Oh, greetings and salutations. I didn’t see you come in. Welcome to the Enlightened League of Bone Builders. I assume you’re here to test your knowledge of the sciences? Well, enough lollygagging, let’s see if you’ve got what it takes to join the League…
Welcome to the Enlightened League of Bone Builders, the mysterious new virtual reality experience created by INVIVO Communications solely for the HTC VIVE. In this anatomy-based puzzle game, you find yourself in a Victorian room filled with antiquities and scientific curios. The goal of the game is to build a complete human skeleton out of the pile of bones on the table in front of you.
Build Yorick’s skeleton as quickly and accurately as possible, using your hand controllers to pick up the bones and attach them in the correct orientation. Think you know where the humerus goes? What about the ulna? An enigmatic member of the League is watching the proceedings, and there’s a timer, so you need to build swiftly because you’re competing for a coveted spot in the League.
• Completely free room scale VR Experience designed for the HTC VIVE
• Medically accurate human skeleton to explore, assemble and learn
• Thorough tutorial to introduce gameplay, interactions and use of hand controllers
• Victorian artwork and anatomical illustration to provide clues
• Timed challenge with local leaderboard to see how you compete against your friends, as well as option for unlimited exploration and free-play
• Immersive, intriguing and highly-detailed environment to explore
• Real-world physics simulations
• Tons of objects in the room to interact with, including medical equipment, antiques and books
• We’re hoping to add to the experience with new content and exciting features currently in production
48. DEVIL GUNS - DEMON BULLET HELL ARENA
ITS TIME TO KILL SOME DEMONS! TRAPPED IN AN ABYSMAL, INSANE CARTOON WORLD YOU HAVE TO SURVIVE AMONGST UNCOUNTABLE HORDES OF DEMONS.
- survive as long as you can in this horde mode based first person survival arena shooter
- each arena has a different phase and random happenings on the map
- in each area, you have to search over 12 unique and crazy guns to increase your chance for survival
- each arena has differently themed demons to kill, some are spooky, psycho and sometimes even cute, but don't get fooled!
- you can unlock even more arenas, when you reach the high scores
- find hidden secrets in all arenas to unlock the biggest mystery in the game
AND GET READY FOR HALLOWEEN, BECAUSE THEN IT'S GOING REALLY NUTS BOY!
BLAST THEM ALL,
BUT DONT GET SCARED!
49. Grand Monster Slam
Grand Monster Slam is a computer game for the Commodore Amiga, Commodore 64, Atari ST and PC. It is heavily based on the 1985 arcade game Penguin Wars. In Amiga Power's first All Time Top One Hundred in the inaugural 'Issue 0', it was declared to be the 100th best Amiga game of all time. It never reappeared in the top 100 and its initial inclusion was said to be due to the insistence of a single writer. In March 2017 the source code of the game became available via the Internet Archive.
Categories in common with Grand Monster Slam: Sports
GamePlay: A town in the desert filled with bad guys. Buy some guns and take them out.
• Town: A town in the middle of the desert.
• KillCount: Keeps track of all the enemies killed.
• Cash: Kill enemies for cash.
• Enemies: Lots of enemies in town to kill.
• Time: Keeps track of playtime.
• Guns: Use cash to buy guns, your need lots of guns!
• Hardcore: DesertShootout is a is a hardcore fps. No save/lord, no health bar.