The best games like Victory: The Age of Racing are:
- arrow_rightBorderlands 2
- arrow_rightWatch Dogs
- arrow_rightTrackmania Turbo
- arrow_rightBurnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
- arrow_rightSEGA Mega Drive and Genesis Classics
- arrow_rightSanctum 2
- arrow_rightThe Final Station
100 Best Games Like Victory: The Age of Racing:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (14)
- PlayStation 4 (20)
- iOS (24)
- Android (14)
- macOS (38)
- Linux (25)
- Nintendo Switch (8)
- Nintendo 3DS (3)
- Nintendo DS (6)
- Xbox 360 (22)
- Xbox (4)
- PlayStation 3 (36)
- PlayStation 2 (13)
- PlayStation (13)
- PS Vita (5)
- PSP (6)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (8)
- GameCube (4)
- Nintendo 64 (7)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (3)
- SNES (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- SEGA 32X (1)
- Dreamcast (6)
- Web (2)
1. Borderlands 2
Sequel to the 4-player cooperative FPS RPG Borderlands, where the new team of Vault Hunters arrives on the infamous planet Pandora in order to get the riches, hidden inside the Vault, and help to free the planet from the Handsome Jack, President of Hyperion. Clear out the endless waves and groups and marauders with various weapon types and character abilities.
Unlike the first game, Borderlands 2 provided DLC not only expanding the world of Pandora with stand-alone story campaigns but adding 2 more characters. Now the main cast consists of Gunzerker Salvador(dual-wields guns at command), Siren Maya (holds and paralyzes the enemy), Commando Axton (summons turrets) and Zer0 the Assasin (invisible sniper ninja). But with the DLC players can try out summoning giant flying robots with Gaige the Mechromancer and Krieg the Psycho.
Most of the game charm and popularity of Borderlands 2 comes from the supporting cast and the personalities of the NPC, making this fast-paced shooter with optional cover stand out.
2. Watch Dogs
In WATCH_DOGS you play as Aiden Pierce. A professional hacker that can do anything that he pleases with the city due to a new electronic system that now controls almost every aspect of the city - ctOS. By using Aiden's phone, you are able to penetrate any device in the whole city and do whatever you want it. For example, you can hack through someone phone and rob his bank account, or gain control camera system and observe things around you.
But after one heist that goes wrong, Pierce must hide his family. But while riding to safety, his car is shot by a mercenary called Maurice Vega, and Pierce's niece dies. Interrogating Maurice did not lead to any clue who hired him, and when he returns in the city, he falls into a whole war between the hackers, involving his former partner Damien Brenks, hacking syndicate DedSec and other characters in the game. By blackmailing Aiden, he is forced to help the hackers in order to save his family.
Categories in common with Watch Dogs: Action
3. Trackmania Turbo
Test your skills in outlandish tracks and challenge your friends at home (offline splitscreen) or online.
- 4 ENVIRONMENTS = 4 GAMEPLAYS
- Rollercoaster Lagoon: Defy gravity in a tropical paradise, racing on magnetic tracks.
- International Stadium: Use your driving skills to master the tracks of this worldwide competition.
- Canyon Grand Drift: Drift your way through narrow tracks in this red canyon landscape.
- Valley Down & Dirty: Use air control and jump through the hills in this countryside setting.
- CAMPAIGN MODE
Unlock up to 200 unique tracks in over 5 difficulty levels. Drive your way to the tops of worldwide rankings!
- DOUBLE DRIVER
For the first time in a racing game, team up with a friend and control one car with two controllers!
Design your own tracks or simply generate random ones. Save and share your best tracks to make the competition last forever.
- VR COMPATIBLE
The immersion in the arcade racing univers goes to another level with 40 exclusive VR tracks.
VR recommended system requirements:
- Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290 or better.
- CPU: Intel Core i5 4590 / FX-8350.
- RAM: 8GB or more.
- Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290 or better.
4. Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box is an extended version of the original Burnout Paradise game. The game offers action racing that sometimes resembles the demolition derby in an open-world setting of Paradise City. The game has a remarkable damage system that improves the whole experience and interrupts monotonous moves across the city, which is free-to-explore for the first time in a series. With The Ultimate Box edition, developers added day/night time cycles and dynamic weather system, so graphics became much better. Changes also affected the gameplay. Now players can race and explore the entire map of the city either by car or by bike that were also added. The racing career begins at the dump, where the driver, controlled by players, gets their first car and two new bikes. Players complete races and fill the “driving license” scale to upgrade the level and to open new cars and events. The free roam mode itself is also an integral part of the gameplay: while traveling across the map drivers are able to perform various stunts and unlock special achievements for the “license” experience.
5. SEGA Mega Drive and Genesis Classics
Today it is not so hard to play old games. Emulators are available to anyone with almost any computer. And old memories are filling our minds with those amazing games we played in the past.
With this collection, you can relive your experiences with those games and play them all over again. The controls are now completely adapt for PC and still look very authentic despite new generation platforms. Some of the titles still support cooperative gameplay through Steam and in the workshop you can find new improvements to the old titles made by players for players. In this bundle, you can find any title you remember from Sega Mega Drive and Genesis - Sonic, Phantasy, Golden Axe, Virtua Fighter and Streets of Rage. Controls are now adapt not only for gamepads but also for the keyboard which means anyone can play it.
In the primary game mode, two pre-selected character teams battle with each other to destroy the Solar Collector of another team that is inside the enemy base. Both sides are making their way through fights, fighting live opponents, drones and turrets.
Each level adds value to the capabilities of the entire team - adds strength to attacks and health. At the beginning of the game, all these indicators are equal to 1, and by the end reach 20.
The game space includes health packages and Solar units - it is a currency that has circulation inside the game. The currency is added to each member of the team at each destruction of the enemy - regardless of who exactly the enemy destroyed. The accumulation of currency opens up other characters and the possibility of their customisation. Destroying the turret gives the team a super-drone, which is very useful when attacking an enemy base.
7. Sanctum 2
Sanctum 2 is a first-person shooter game, the second installment in Sanctum series by Coffee Stain Studios.
The story takes place on planet Loek-III colonized by people. The colonies are built around the Cores, large spheres of energy that make Loek atmosphere suitable for humans. You take a role of one of four Core Guardians team members. There are 4 characters in the game with its unique abilities and characteristics and several unlockable weapons for every one of them.
The gameplay may be essentially described as a mix of FPS and tower defense. Every level is necessarily a tower-defense-style map with the main building, the Core, which player has to protect from waves of enemies, coming from the access shafts. Every round consists of two phases: building phase, when the player can build towers and walls that help hold back waves of enemies, and defending phase when the player has to kill enemies in order not to let them destroy the Core.
8. The Final Station
The Final Station is an action-adventure game developed by Do My Best Games.
It is 2059, 134 years after the First Visitation when UFOs crashed on Earth and began infecting humans creating zombies. With many countries destroyed, humankind was able to repel the attack at a large price. A united government is formed, migration to unaffected regions takes place. Life slowly comes back to normal. Railroads become the main transportation method, connecting the last remaining cities. The unnamed main character works as a train driver. After he finished the delivery of special cargo, the Second Visitation begins.
The Final Station is a two-dimensional pixelated game that focuses on survival and resource management. The main objective of The Conductor is to reach his home to protect his daughter. The players arrive at numerous stations on their journey to look for fuel, food, and ammunition. The survivors of the Visitation can also be found at the station and be taken with you on the train.
While the players travel to other stations, they can interact with the survivors they had picked up. They may request food, medicine or offer a quest upon talking to them. These survivors will walk off your train when they reach their destination.
The Only Traitor DLC
A DLC was released for the game. It offered a different plot perspective, new enemies and instead of driving a train, the main character drives a car.
9. Just Cause 2: Multiplayer Mod
In the original Just Cause 2 there was no multiplayer. This did not suit the two fans of the game Jaxm and Trix, who were engaged in mods for it. By joining forces, they developed their version of multiplayer. Later they were joined by other modders. The project was so successful that after the release it was recognized by game developers officially as the add-on and was officially added to all sold copies of Just Cause 2 on Steam as a free add-on. Mod also supports the achievements and the possibility of simultaneously playing several hundred players on one map at once. Pirated copies of the game are not supported.
As in the original game, the action takes place on the tropical island of Panau. In multiplayer, players arrange the chaos using the elaborated game physics and grappling hook. The capabilities of the players and variety of the game modes differ from server to server: for example, on some you can unite in groupings, buy real estate and make raids on enemy gangs. Also available races, Derby, Tron game and other game modes.
Flatout is the racing game with a heavy focus on destruction and associated with the drivers tearing out the front windshield. It is the first part of the tetralogy, followed by the three sequels and one remaster.
The game consists of two modes: survival and racing. The goal of the racing part is pretty much the same as in any game of its genre: to reach the finish through the variety of lap tracks. The one to finish the route first wins. There are always eight players on the map with the protagonist and seven other racers — the game does not divide players into teams, every racer plays for himself. While the survival mode brings a new experience to the genre cause the winning player is determined not only by the amount of the damage it dealt to the others but also by surviving as long as possible.
The FlatOut is usually noticed for the realistic physics and the destruction mechanics, allowing the player to ruin their cars in many ways with the different types of collisions being caused by the different kinds of accidents accordingly. Apart from vehicle impacts the racing game also features realistic driver-tossing-out mechanics based on Ragdoll physics technology, which was previously used in animated cartoons and FlatOut is the first known title to utilize the engine in the video games.
11. Project CARS
With the help of original technical solutions, the game manages to offer a fully dynamic SETA model of tires, as well as a system of dynamic day and weather change. The player feels how the car adjusts the behavior depending on the work of braking assistance or stability control.
The game has more than 110 cars, their number is constantly growing. Each car has its distinct characteristics, in its own way behaves on the road. The game has about forty race tracks, and if you consider different configurations, you can count 110 variants of routes. Before the game you can set up the AI, controlling all the circumstances on the track, according to a variety of different criteria. Similarly, AI can be configured and in terms of management of other cars - what kind of rivals do you want to see around you?
12. American Truck Simulator
Game mechanics are based on the highly successful model from Euro Truck Simulator 2 and have been expanded with new features, creating the most captivating game experience from SCS Software.
American Truck Simulator puts you in the seat of a driver for hire entering the local freight market, making you work your way up to become an owner-operator, and go on to create one of the largest transportation companies in the United States.Features
- Drive highly detailed truck models officially licensed from iconic truck manufacturers.
- Your truck is your new home. Make it yours by changing cabins, chassis, paintjobs, adding tuning accessories or more powerful engines.
- Lots of different cargoes to choose: From food to machinery to hazard cargoes.
- Multiple types of trailers – from reefers to flatbeds, from dumpers to lowboys and goosenecks.
- The longest trailers (up to 53 ft) will challenge your skills and patience while hauling and during parking.
- Deliver your cargoes to a rich variety of companies and locations like refineries, oil storage, gas stations, car factories, or roadworks.
- Various simulation settings for trucking enthusiasts: Air brake simulation; different types of brakes: retarder, Jake brake, trailer brake; multiple types of transmissions straight from real trucks, brake intensity, and more.
- Feel like inside a real cabin: Adjust your seat, mirrors and position your head to get the best view of the road.
- Drive safely, follow the rules and speed limits – police will fine you if you aren't careful!
- Ensure that you are not delivering overweight cargo – you may be checked at the weigh scales.
- Use the route adviser as your personal assistant during the travels.
- Try the life of a truck driver for hire. By delivering the cargoes safely and improving your skills, become the owner of your own, successful company!
- Build your own fleet of trucks, buy garages, hire drivers, manage your company for maximum profits.
- Make your trucking time better by listening to your favorite songs via built-in music player or streaming your favorite radio stations.
- Capture your favorite moments with a photo mode offering rich set of editing options.
- Great support for steering wheels, gamepads and other input devices.
- Long-time support of the game, including new features.
- Obtain challenging Steam achievements and collect all hand-painted Steam trading cards.
Take advantage of additional features of American Truck Simulator by joining our online community on World of Trucks, our center for virtual truckers all around the world interested in Euro Truck Simulator 2, American Truck Simulator and future SCS Software's truck simulators.
- Use in-game Photo Mode to capture the best moments and share them with thousands of people who love trucks.
- Favorite the images you like the most and return to them anytime in the future.
- Discuss the screenshots with everyone using World of Trucks.
- See the best images hand-picked by the game creators in Editor's Pick updated almost every day. Try to get your own screenshot on this list!
- Upload and use your custom avatar and license plate in the game.
- More features coming soon!
To join World of Trucks, simply sign up with your Steam account on the join page. You will need to own American Truck Simulator or Euro Truck Simulator 2 to join World of Trucks.
World of Trucks is an optional service, registration on World of Trucks isn't required to play the game.
13. Tower of Guns
The name of the game directly points to the setting. The game takes place in a tower filled with a variety of weapons. The player is inside the tower and gradually rises to its top.
The player goes through different areas, each area contains a number of battlegrounds, where the player enters into battle with various opponents. The main opponent on each level is the boss, the boss should be defeated to pass to the next level.
At the beginning of each game a certain story is shown, explaining what kind of tower it is and why the player must fight and go to its top. Before entering the Tower, a player can choose only one weapon and one perk.
As the game develops, the player can get different projectiles. These projectiles have a different effect, useful in combat. For example, fire damage, or launching the player into the air.
Destroying enemies, the player receives tokens, which can be paid for increasing the power of the player's weapons. There are other ways to increase the strength of the weapons and combat capabilities of the hero, which player can unlock.
14. Motorsport Manager
The ultimate management game for fans of motorsport.
Feel the thrill of race day. React in real-time and make split-second decisions to gain the edge on your rivals.
Master advanced technology to customise every aspect of your car’s performance.
Create a top racing team composed of drivers, managers, mechanics and designers.
Step into a living, breathing world of motorsport with you at the centre.
Have you got what it takes to become the manager of a high-performance motorsport team?
Motorsport Manager is a highly detailed, best-in-class management game for fans of motorsport. You’ll hire the drivers, build the cars and embed yourself in the dynamic world of racing.
Every single detail will need to be considered in order to push your way to the championship title. Split second decisions on the race track combine with carefully laid pre-race plans; everything from building and customising your car to race-day tactics will affect your path to either ultimate victory or epic failure.
Stop watching, start winning and take control as the manager of your own motorsport team.
The Drivers. Your drivers have unique personality types, sparking drama within the team. Will you get the best out of them with tough love, or an arm around the shoulder?
Location, Location, Location. The location of your HQ is all-important in this globe-spanning sport. Some drivers might find it hard to resist joining an Italian team...
Pick the right people. Scouring the world for hidden gems is all the more satisfying when you find a young mechanic who can shave seconds off your pit stop times.
The Factory. Build new cars and parts from scratch, then evolve the technology over multiple seasons to create the perfect driving machine.
Thinking Ahead. Make the call on every part that goes into next season’s car. Get it right, and you’ll be in the perfect position come pre-season testing.
Hone your expertise. Make detailed mechanical tweaks or choose your team’s recommendations.
The Race Weekend. Set initial strategy across practice, qualifying and race – and adjust your tactics according to on-track developments.
Master the Pitstop. Risk it all with a high speed pit stop that could put you out in front of your rivals.
Weather Systems. Dynamic and game-changing weather. Will you pit for intermediate tyres or hold out on slicks for as long as possible?
15. TrackMania² Stadium
TrackMania² Stadium is the return of the popular Stadium environment enjoyed by millions of players with TrackMania Nations Forever. Now part of the ManiaPlanet environment, Stadium allows for improved services around the game, better graphics and a powerful track editor.
TrackMania² Stadium is a whacky, crazy and fast paced take on the racer genre. Stadium’s pure gameplay ensures it is easy to pick up and learn, yet the depth has made it an eSports favourite for years, bringing both creative and competitive gamers together in the mix.Key Features
- A thrilling racing experience: Jump into your car and enjoy high-speed races with super-responsive cars where only your skills as a driver make the difference!
- Extensive solo campaign: Race through over 65 unique tracks in the solo campaign, gather medals and compare your times with players from all over the world.
- Easy to Learn, Hard to Master: Thanks to a pure and focused gameplay, TrackMania² Stadium is very easy to get into, but you’ll have to rely on all your skills to reach the top.
- Experience the Legend: Enjoyed by millions of racers all over the world, the Stadium environment is back, bigger and better, with even more possibilities!
- Unlimited creative possibilities: ManiaPlanet provides all the tools to easily create and share with the TrackMania community. Whether you like to make videos, create your own tracks, car skins, or create a full-blown custom game mode, you’ll find everything you need here
- Competition for everyone: Trackmania Stadium has been an eSports favorite for many years, and is now coming back even stronger thanks to new Team and Competition management tools, embedded livestream capabilities and much more!
16. Business clicker
The aim of the game is to get one resource, as all clickers, and in this case the resource is obviusly, money.
You have some different types of business, you click on them, and will five you money when they are done.
You can improve that types of business to be faster and to generate more money, and you can also make them authomatic by hiring people to manage them.
This is not a clicker where you can only click and click, in this game you need to follow a strategy, there are differents, so it's your choice.
What to expect:
-Relaxing clicker game
-A lot of options
-Very long gameplay.
-If you close the game, it will be auto saved.
17. RIDGE RACER Unbounded
The latest title in the RIDGE RACER franchise, RIDGE RACER Unbounded gears up to carve its own destructive path with a new breed of arcade racing.
RIDGE RACER Unbounded brings an unexpected dimension to the series, delivering an original blast of ferocious racing adrenaline. Join the Unbounded street racing gang, lead by Kara Shindo, and test your driving skills against rivals in every street and alley of Shatter Bay. Prove your worth, get respect and expand your turf. Key Features
- Crash through everything - Cutting edge physics and effects combine to bring direct destruction like you’ve never seen before. Unleash your rage to obliterate everything in your way and carve your own path.
- Race in urban environments - Shatter Bay lives by its own rules and is ripe for being torn apart by the overpowered vehicles rampaging through its many areas, including the commercial zone, refinery, port, and high-rise construction site.
- New breed of racing machines - Traditional racing machines are out and dozens of badass street machines are in, including the legendary RIDGE RACER Angel and Devil cars.
18. Car Mechanic Simulator 2014
Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 is a simulation game developed by Red Dot Games. It is the first installment in the Car Mechanic Simulator series.
The game is played from a first-person perspective. The players walk around freely in their shop. There are no levels present in the game. Instead, the player takes jobs from the customers. Each customer has a unique vehicle and a unique car problem which the players have to find and fix.
When the client arrives with their car, the player takes the car apart, troubleshoots the issue, and replaces the required vehicle parts. Upon reassembly, the car can be taken for a test drive before handing it over to the client.
It is also possible to play in endless mode, where there is no limit whatsoever to the number of jobs the player takes.
Two expansion packs for the game were released.
The 4x4 Expansion Pack adds 20 new jobs for the repair of 4x4 off-roading vehicles. It presents new challenges to the players, as off-road cars are much different from the regular ones present in the game. It is a separate body frame that is bolted on to the live axles. The pack was offered free of charge for the players that bought the game on steam.
The 1/4 Mile Expansion Pack just added a single new test track, where the players could check the performance of their tuned out cars. It is basically a drag strip.
19. STAR WARS: Rogue Squadron 3D
It is a time of great rejoicing in the galaxy. Luke Skywalker, with the help of Wedge Antilles, has blown up the Death Star. But there is little time to celebrate. The mighty Empire is gathering strength for a determined, all-out assault on the Rebel forces.
To save the Rebel Alliance from this Imperial onslaught, Luke Skywalker and Wedge Antilles have assembled the Rogue Squadron, a group of twelve of the most skilled battle-tested starfighter pilots. You will fly into battle as Luke Skywalker, to engage in intense, fast-paced planetary air-to-ground and air-to-air missions ‒ dogfights, search and destroy, reconnaissance, bombing runs, rescue assignments, and more.
Take on the Galactic Empire in X-wings, Y-wings, A-wings, V-wings, and snowspeeders.
Prove you’ve got what it takes against a slew of the Empire’s best and baddest, including AT-AT walkers, AT-STs, TIE fighters and more.
Test your flying skill through extraordinary environments ‒ over water, through canyons, deserts, and volcanic regions.
Astonishing 3D details include real time lighting and special effects (explosions, smoke, engine glow, tracer fire and more).
20. Bus Driver
In Bus Driver, your job is to transport passengers around an attractive and realistic city. You must drive to a timetable on a planned route, whilst obeying traffic rules, and taking care not to upset or injure your passengers. This makes Bus Driver unlike any other driving game - the experience of driving a bus is very different from blazing through a racing circuit.
Bus Driver offers twelve different kinds of buses to drive, an expansive city environment with various districts, and thirty routes with varying weather conditions set at differing times of day.Key features
12 buses to drive, very detailed models inspired by real-world buses.
30 routes arranged into 5 tiers with increasing difficulty.
Multiple duties, such as driving a schoolbus, transporting tourists, sight-seeing tours, and transportation of prisoners.
High replay value based on sophisticated system of traffic rules and game-play related bonuses.
Varying time-of-day and weather conditions
Large city to drive in, with several districts of varying styles (modern, old-town, suburb, airport, harbour, and more).
Living roads, with intelligent traffic controlled by our AI system.
Non-violent gameplay, bus game suitable for everybody.
From the makers of truck simulation games in the 18 Wheels of Steel series and the Euro Truck Simulator series, a solid contender in the bus driving games category.
DogFighter is an action game developed by Dark Water Studios. The original game has three updates.
DogFighter is an aerial combat game; the player aims to win the race while flying through the arenas, shooting enemies, and achieving points. During the game, the players can track his progress with the number of position in the left corner of the screen and with earned points in the right corner. After the player's plane is destroyed, the online leaderboard appears. It shows the list of players (up to 15 persons), number of suicides, deaths, and kills; and each player’s points. There are four multiplayer modes and seven single-player modes. Using the points, the player can improve his biplane with more than 20 offensive and defensive weapons and eight craft upgrades.
A single player mode includes tournaments which let the player achieve other medals. On the multiplayer maps, the players gather together to perform against each other. In modes like DeathMatch, Capture the Flag or Team DeathMatch the player can fight against 15 opponents. Advanced server modes let the players empower improvements in the normal modes including Insta-Gib, Turbo Mode, and Black Death. There is all manner of maps with different obstacles, such as bridges, mountains, towers, and so forth.
22. Crashday Redline Edition
CRASHDAY: REDLINE EDITION
More speed. More destruction. More fun than ever before!
The most action-loaded arcade racer is back on Steam in a fully overhauled edition! Created by the original developers of the 2006 PC racing game Crashday, we proudly present the game's official re-release version: Crashday: Redline Edition!
Crashday: Redline Edition is the multiplayer arcade racer with near limitless possibilities! Race. Wreck. Shoot. Smash. Seven game modes. Battle online and offline. On roads and in arenas. Design and share your own tracks. Enjoy user-made mods, circuits and cars from Steam Workshop. Play the game the way you like. Today there are no rules.MAIN FEATURES
Crashday: Redline Edition brings you everything that you love about Crashday, carefully enhanced in various meaningful ways:
- Multiplayer BattlesPlay in online multiplayer, single events or in the career game. Now including full Steam integration, with Steam-based lobbies, avatar images, voice chat and more.
- Seven Game ModesEnjoy a variety of play styles such as Wrecking Match, Stunt Show or Race, as well as unique Crashday classics like Hold The Flag, Pass The Bomb or Bomb Run. Compete solo or in teams.
- Track EditorBuild and share your own crazy circuits using the integrated track editor. Choose from over 150 building blocks, including insane ramps, wicked corkscrews, off-road terrains and a lot more.
- ModdingCustomize the hell out of the game! Download and play mods, cars, tracks and more from the newly integrated Steam Workshop, or create your own using the Crashday SDK. New: modded gameplay is now fully online-play compatible!
But there's more. Here's what else you get with Crashday: Redline Edition!
- Refreshed graphicsNew lighting, reworked textures and a brushed-up HUD & UI.
- Gameplay tweaksEnhanced controls, improved gamepad support and fine-tuned balancing in multiple areas of the game.
- 36 tracksIncluding 10 new tracks specifically added for Redline Edition.
- 12 vehiclesGet behind the wheel of urban street rides, heavy off-roaders and high-speed sports cars. Vrooom!
- WeaponsBlast your enemies into pieces with missiles and mini-gun firepower.
- Damage modelReal-time deformation. Just because it's so much fun to destroy things! :)
- Pick-upsAll-new in Redline Edition! Grab ammo refill, instant-repair and more right from the tracks. The perfect enhancement for online battles.
- TuningUpgrade your rides with various tuning kits and parts. Now including full customization for multiplayer car setups.
- Action replaysView the most spectacular scenes over and over.
- Online playRace against up to 8 friends in online matches, both VS-style or in teams.
- Single eventSet up matches just the way you want and race against AI.
- Career gameRise to fame as a driver in the Crashday underground league and unlock cars and tuning parts as you progress.
- Mini gamesStill not enough? Accept these six highscore challenges.
- Bugfixes en masseWe have crushed more than 100 bugs (oops!) from the original game.
- Original soundtrackLast but not least: all of the classic music tracks from Crashday, including the unforgettable Pencilcase, Lowbuz, Peter Struck and more!
- Wrecking MatchThe classic arena deathmatch: destroy or be destroyed! Any more questions?
- Stunt ModeAmaze the audience by performing stunts, jumps and roll-over with your car. The freakier your show, the more points you get.
- RaceBe the first to cross the finish line. With or without weaponry distraction.
- Hold The FlagGrab an awkwardly large smiley (why not a flag?) from your enemies and take it through the checkpoints to score and win.
- Pass The BombA bomb on your car is armed, and the timer is running. Now quick! Pass on the bomb to your “friends” before it blows up.
- Bomb RunNever drive slower than a certain speed, or a bomb in your car blows up! The evil deal: every time you pass a checkpoint, the minimum speed increases!
- Test DriveRoam freely around your tracks without any limitations.
Starting as a hobby project of two 14-year-olds in 1998, Robert Clemens and Jan Bodenstein developed a vision for their game of dreams: Crashday – a game that would combine elements of their back-then favourites Carmageddon (1996) and Stunts (1990). In a time long before indie games became a normal thing, the duo taught themselves about programming and creating game art to make their vision come true. Developer Moonbyte Studios was born.
Fast-forward eight years, the PC racing game actually hit the shelves in early 2006 – completed with the help of development partner Replay Studios, and distributed by then-publisher Atari. Long overdue and far more complex than in the developers' wildest dreams, the game saw a positive reception amongst players worldwide. Crashday quickly built up a community of passionate online players, track builders, and enthusiastic modders. Last but not least due to extensive modding capabilities, the game had eventually survived far longer than anyone had expected.
2017. Already past its tenth anniversary and driven by tremendous support from a few still-active Crashday players and fans, Moonbyte decided to bring their “baby” back to Steam. Nowadays, in a fully digital landscape, the way community-driven online games are played and shared has changed – perfect conditions for a game like Crashday, and surely the ideal opportunity to pay tribute to the fans by making use of new technology and distribution channels while staying true to its roots. This is Crashday: Redline Edition.
23. Strike Vector
"Strike Vector is gorgeous shooter with strong mechanics and lots of customisation"
7.7/10 – IGN
"it more than makes up for by being a gorgeous, intensely competitive experience that matches its aesthetic appeal with pure shooter satisfaction"
– 7.5/10 –destructoid
"Strike Vector does one thing - frantic multiplayer combat action - and does it really well" Luke Plunkett
"I do, however, know one thing for sure: Strike Vector The Videogame is unarguably stunning" Nathan Grayson
“Strike Vector est la petite bombe indépendante sans prétention que l’on ne voyait pas venir”
17/20 – jeuxvideo.com
“BELLISSIMO, Strike Vector è uno sparatutto indipendente adrenalinico, appagante e assolutamente spaziale. In tutti i sensi”
9.2/10 – IGN.it
"Amateur de sensations fortes, à vos souris. Si vous cherchiez du Quake en altitude, de l'instagib en vaisseau spatial, le titre qu'il vous faut est enfin dispo : ça s'appelle Strike Vector et c'est pour les joueurs hardcore dont l'estomac est bien accroché"
4/5 – gameblog.fr
Strike Vector is a Brutal aerial FPS that will see you test your skills online against other players in the tradition of Quake 3 and Unreal Tournament. The game offers an hardcore learning curve for those who don't fear to die a lot at first but who will get a massive rewarding feeling when they will master the game and dominate the battlefield.all New Features Will Be FreeRagequit Corporation will offer free downloadable content after the game release. We want to make sure that every person playing Strike Vector have access to the same content regardless of when they will get the game.gameplayWith a distinct old school feel, reminiscent to games such as Crimson Skies, Quake 3 and Unreal Tournament, Strike Vector will let you test your reflexes and skills against your friends. Team flight and mutual assistance is required to fulfill your missions but individual aiming and piloting skills are also mandatory.two Movement ModesYou fly the Vector, the lastest hyper-speed VTOL, highly customizable and manoeuvrable Jet fighter. Your enhanced version can instantly switch between 2 movement modes :
- Jet Mode: reach high-speed, intercept opponents and fast evade incoming projectiles.
- Stationary Mode: strafe in all directions with increased precision, hold and defend key locations.
This unique gameplay allow you to fight face to face with your enemies like classical FPS, or playing dog fighting.game ModesTargets to reach, positions to defend, enemy structures to destroy … Players may select among famous game modes such as deathmatch, team domination, team deathmatch, and Bounty Hunter! More game modes are coming soon!build Your Own vectorEquip your Vector in your own style with two differents weapons to get the edge on various situations or be a specialist by choosing the same weapon for each side of the craft. Hundreds of combinations are available, making your ship the only kind of his genre on the battlefield.
Depending on your weapons and perks choice, your playstyle will be different from another player, you create your own class :
- Fast and stealthy to capture positions and hide in massive structure to surprise your enemies.
- Heavy and powerful to defend strategic points or assault enemies defenses.
Customize your ship appearance among various type of skin decorations and put a gadget in your cockpit to make you feel like you are at home. A mach 3 home!varied EnvironmentsYou will play through gigantic flying structure like aerial oil platforms, slums, cities, factories, abandonned stations and much more and find many destructible objects like giant cargos or pressure vessels and use them to trap players in deadly explosions, block or open passages and fulfill your mission objectives.
Use your environment to avoid and escape homing missiles by adopting a risky flying style. Play the way you want with various game mode adapted for a 360° warfare
Eliminate every players in classic deathmatch, support your team in domination or the greedier and more...
STRIKE VECTOR FORUM : http://www.strikevector.net/forum/
STRIKE VECTOR OST : http://themaravers.bandcamp.com/
24. High Octane Drift
High Octane Drift is a realistic 3d racing game about drifting motorsport, filled with full-throttle fun and a healthy competitive spirit. You start as a rookie in a live drifting community, earning reputation and cash to build your unique drifting car, gather your crew and win top class High Octane drifting series.
- Realtime multiplayer up to 32 players;
- Evergrowing collection of cars with changeable aerodynamic elements;
- 1500+ performance parts for 20+ swappable engines;
- Customizable suspension, gear ratios and wheel lock angles for fine tuning;
- Create and upload your very own car liveries for everybody to see;
- Build rare parts in a workshop for ultimate performance;
- Team up to beat other crews;
- Participate in different events and championships to get exclusive prizes and fame;
25. GT Legends
Return to the Days Of Thunder
The golden age of motor sports has returned. Experience one of the world’s most exciting racing series in GT LEGENDS, including the legendary touring cars of the 60′s and 70′s. Collect more then 90 original FIA GTC-TC team vehicles and demonstrate your driving skill on real European racetracks.
GT Legends was announced summer 2005 and presented to media with a response that was overwhelming. The only concern expressed by the media present at the time was that they were previously blown away by GTR, and now they wanted to rate GT Legends even higher!
GT Legends keeps the authentic driving experience from GTR and takes the game play to a new level with a career mode. Enjoy the historic GT cars with vehicles like Ford Mustang, Shelby Cobra, Corvette, Jaguar, Lotus, TVR and other goodies from the 60’s and 70’s.Key Features
- Original Tracks: Over 25 variations of real tracks like Imola, Monza, Donington and Mondello Park
- 5 Difficulty Levels: Ranging from the easy beginner mode to the ultra realistic simulation mode
- Career Mode: Win numerous cups and buy your dream car in this challenging mode
- Pure Realism: Experience an unequalled level of realism in cooperation with the FIA GTC-TC teams, incl. pit stops and car setups
- Real Sounds: Completely authentic sounds recorded from the actual FIA racing cars
- Multiplayer Mode: Impress your friends with rare unlockable cars and challenge up to 15 opponents online
26. Tanki Online
Tanki Online is the free-to-play MMO-shooter with real-time PvP-battles. Customize your futuristic tank by combining guns, hulls and protective modules, and face real players in four furious battle modes: Deathmatch, Team deathmatch, Capture the flag and Control points. Instant respawns, million of players around the globe, loads of arenas, non-stop action and adrenaline await you in Tanki Online.Key Features Only real players – come together with people from all around the world, invite your friends and make new ones Massive customization options – combine guns and hulls to fit your playing style and become the perfect war machine Turn up the heat with temporary power ups – pick them up on random locations within the arena With instant respawns, you are constantly in battle – no frustrating down time! Jump right back into the arena and bring your enemies some payback Four game modes – choose your own challenge. Be a lone wolf in Deathmatch or test your team-playing skill in Team Deathmatch, Capture the flag or Control points Easy to learn, hard to master
27. Castle Clicker
An idle tapping game with Farms, Mines, and Castles! Dozens of buildings to unlock and upgrade! Puts a new spin on both Tycoon and Clicker games! A good game if you have some down time in between matches of better, more well made games.
Tired of mindless idle games and clicker games? Play a Clicker game unlike any other! Just tap and click to build a bustling City where you can manage your workers and resources.
Discover ancient Artifacts and recruit special Avatars to help you with new powers and abilities!
- Beautiful, full resolution graphics and design
- Buildings with special game play attributes, like the Bank that can generate interest on your Resources
- Full control over time management, send your Ships out for only a few minutes or for several days for greater rewards!
- Frequent feature updates, including new buildings!
- Infinite Gameplay: Even when you think it ends, there's more!
-Full featured Leaderboard system
Go start building your first Farm and discovering your first Mine!
Thanks for playing Castle Clickers!
28. RIDE 3
Feel the adrenaline and experience the most complete racing ever with RIDE 3!
Immerse yourself in a modern 3D environment where you will compete side by side with your bike, modifying it mechanically and aesthetically thanks to the new Livery Editor, which will let your dreams run wild. Before starting, don't forget to customise your rider with the right outfit.THE BIKESMore than 230 bike models available from the very first day, with more than 70 new models never seen before in a RIDE game.
30 different brands, both historic and contemporary, of which 9 are completely new. 7 different categories to satisfy every taste and riding style.THE TRACKSRIDE 3 will be a journey around the globe thanks to its 30 different tracks created from zero and faithfully reproduced via photogrammetry and drone scanning.
Hurtle down breathtaking roads all around the world, including GP tracks, Road and Supermoto tracks, enjoy the panoramas of street and country tracks and compete in street acceleration races.LIVERY EDITORChoose your favourite bike and make it unique, just like your style. Create your livery from scratch, choose a background colour and an endless amount of 2D shapes, designs and effects. Work on various levels to create infinite compositions and find the aesthetic which works for you.
Riding a bike is great. Riding a bike which you've created yourself is fantastic. Seeing other riders and players from all over the world racing in your livery is simply the best!CAREERThe new career will be a Single Player experience which has never been seen before. Forget the old linear progression: the new Volumes-based system will allow you to collect, read and participate in races and competitions through more than 50 magazines. Each one will catapult you into a unique game experience, made up of competitions and anecdotes about the motorcycling world, which will increase your experience in RIDE 3.MULTIPLAYERNot your usual multiplayer mode. A new Weekly Challenges system will put your skills to the test. Try your hand at Time Attacks every week, where you will be able to compare your results with those of players all around the world on specific tracks and bikes. Will you manage to become the week's fastest rider? Climb the global leaderboards and those of your friends to show everyone what you're worth. Compete against your friends or other players in classic challenges: single races or Grand Prix.
What are you waiting for? Start your adventure with RIDE 3.
29. Frozen Cortex
Frozen Cortex is a simultaneous turn-based strategy game from Mode 7, the creators of Frozen Synapse. Get a free key for a friend with every purchase!
Make a plan for your customised robots on a randomly-generated playfield. Positioning, timing and reading the terrain are all vital if you want to outwit your opponent.
Your moves, and those of your opponent, play out at the same time.
Taut, competitive multiplayer and a deep, complex single player with three different league modes (including large-scale randomly generated league) mean that you can experience your own brand of futuresporting glory!
“Another brilliant slice of strategy from Mode 7” (Eurogamer)
“I’ve been looking forward to this as much as almost any other game this year.” (Adam Smith, RockPaperShotgun)Features
- Free key for a friend with every purchase
- Four core single player modes: roguelike “Knockout” mode; Global Cortex League mode; Manager Mode; Randomly Generated Season Mode
- Experience the intrigues of the Global Cortex League with a compelling story that spans the various modes - play how you want and keep up with the narrative!
- 7 unique AI teams each with their own coach who responds dynamically to the play
- Manager Mode - vast season mode featuring salary cap, roster management, free agent bidding, a college league, injuries and much more...
- Multiplayer modes: Full Match and Duplicate; several variants of each; make your own custom mode!
- Online rankings and fast matchmaking
- Team Editor: name your players, customise their stats, armour, faces and more!
- Further customisation options including Pitch Editor
- Music from legendary indie game composer nervous_testpilot
This game was previously called Frozen Endzone and was renamed Frozen Cortex while in Early Access
30. Frozen State
The entire world is embraced by the man-made ice age meant to protect the human race from alien hybrids. The last survivors have formed the Resistance.
On the way to the Resistance, the main character gets stranded in the closed experimental city Duga-40, where he has to survive and repair his transport to continue the journey.
The game’s world is vast (65 different locations) and populated with the human survivors, military groups and pestilent alien hybrids. The world and loot are randomly generated every playthrough.
There is a deep crafting system that allows you not only to cook food and make different weapons, but also to build traps, barricades and shelters.
Accomplishing the main goal, which is to repair the transport and not die by the hybrid’s claws, you will discover the story of the city, meet the survivors and understand what really happened.
- Rogue-like and normal modes
- Three main characters
- Diverse enemies
- Large open world
- Dynamic weather conditions
- Procedurally generated building interiors, loot and enemies
- Crafting and building
- Basic needs (hunger, thirst, sleep, etc)
- NPCs and Quests
31. Gas Guzzlers: Combat Carnage
Gas Guzzlers: Combat Carnage
Gas Guzzlers: Combat Carnage is a fast-paced addictive combat racing game for the PC. The game features many different vehicles, weapons, upgrades, on-track bonuses as well as distinctive and astonishing environments. The player starts with a low-performance vehicle and gradually works his way up by earning money in a series of challenging races.With an initial amount of money,the player buys his first car without upgrades.
The game is run through the series of events\challenges that are divided into four separate categories. Categories, tracks and vehicles are unlocked as player progresses throughout the game. After selecting the class (only the first class is enabled at the beginning) selection of events follows. At the start of the game number of events is limited but it increases in time depending mainly on player's score. Unlocked events can be played an unlimited number of times and each time player can win points and money for the selected event. The transition from the lower to the higher class is achieved by winning in the special tournament event. Besides the players, various AI simulated drivers engage in events and challenges. All AI drivers are simulated according to their parameters and settings. Computer opponents can progress and improve their vehicles in a way similar to the player's. This provides an additional reality aspect for the whole game. For each category there is an official rank roster which shows the current positions for all the drivers. The player must achieve victories on a regular basis to be consistently at the top and earn the money to maintain his vehicle and save some for a new one. All upgrades come with price tags, which rise depending on the class car type. Standard types of events/challenges are races, knock-outs and tournaments. Some events have prerequisites that have to be met before participating in the race (specific class, car type, car color, type of weapon allowed...).
• 150+ miles of tracks and 5 different events per track
• 12 unique weapons
• 15 customizable cars (12+ upgrades, color, rims, stickers, etc..) , damage distribution on the vehicle
• On-track bonuses and power ups
• Secret tracks, cars and experience spiced with unique humor
• Multiplayer over LAN and Internet (Dedicated server included with the game)
• Multiplayer modes (classic race, battle race, knockout, deathmatch arena, last man standing)
Gas Guzzlers won second place on European Games Award 2012 for best racing game.
32. Formula Fusion
Formula Fusion is an anti-gravity racing game which pits your racing pedigree up against the rest of the world. Tackle the single player campaign and become the best pilot against the AI over leagues and championships, or play against the world in multiplayer and compete in a sports league where you can take either yourself or your team to the top step.
Tracks are made up of magnetic superconductors that suspend the craft within a gravitational field using super-cells, cooled by liquid nitrogen. This Quantum Levitation effect allows the craft to skim along the track at incredibly high speeds whilst remaining suspended above the track surface. Magnetic side buffers create an invisible barrier to dampen impact at high speeds whilst holographic digital elements serve to update your HUD with visual feedback.
You are able to research new technology to add to craft weapon slots, which you can activate during race-time. Weapons and counter-measures in Formula Fusion are all digital. Once you use one you will need to re-charge them to reactivate them again. This will allow the player to choose to be either aggressive or defensive and as you progress through the craft stages more slots will be made available.
Handling and Features
With enhancements to the traditional way of AG craft handling we have developed our own hybrid, a mixture of physics and spline control. In addition to the craft technology we have developed, we will create a garage system that allows you to fine tune your craft to your own specification. Tracks will be designed with many track themes and dynamic track surfaces. Track features will include corkscrews, twists, banks, jumps, and more.
Gameplay includes a layer of technology research and craft customization through the team garage facility, along with competitive ‘edge of your seat’ style racing in the various classes working your way from FF4000 Racing Class through to the aerodynamic FX1000 Hyper Sports leagues. Along with the base game modes we also aim to bring you visceral ‘in-cockpit’ F1 style action and synchronous eSports Racing Leagues. The game will have features such as ghost mode, collaborative F1 style team play, races, and leagues.
The game represents not only a next generation reboot of the classic AG Racing genre, but also a drive to bring back the core tried and tested elements from the most successful and most cherished AG Racing titles ever made including a thumping soundtrack, The Designers Republic inspired art, fast paced gameplay, fun tracks, and addictive gameplay.
The game is set in and around New York State 50 years after the cataclysmic events of an all-out global nuclear war rendering most areas uninhabitable. Redevelopment on a vast scale has all but papered over the cracks, with many districts almost unrecognisable. The division between rich and poor is the greatest it has ever been with Favela style slums and make-shift buildings forming poverty stricken rings around affluent commercial districts.
The year is 2075. 177 years since man first got behind the wheel of a car and raced against a competitor. Through the years, advances in science and technology have pushed the field of Quantum Levitation to a degree that allows modern transportation to be suspended within artificially created gravity fields above magnetic super-conducted highways. Along with transportation, this technology became embedded in motor sport racing; the pomp and celebration of what was Formula 1, evolved to become FORMULA FUSION – QUANTUM RACING LEAGUES.
The racing calendar is now established as a global sporting event that brings technology and science together like never before. Because of the high level of technical competition and the huge levels of investment the race attracts - the traditional corporate backed race teams have given way to huge University based research facilities, and each team is now represented on a national level by these huge schools of excellence. These Mega-Universities are often the size of large cities with their own economies and laws.
With competition for research funding high, each race season is as much about showcasing the skills of the pilots as it is the performance of the craft. Competition to attract the best researchers and engineers to these institutions is fierce with big money headhunting common place. Craft pilots are nurtured from birth and conditioned into becoming perfect testing machines to support this drive for success.
Universities regularly publish their standings in the global research tables and this in turn allows them to achieve greater funding and expansion. Formula Fusion is a perfect testing grounds for the latest in hardware and science innovations. To support the research surrounding the event, Universities have focused their research into 4 key areas of innovation. These are represented in the Garage Technology Trees:
- Weapon Systems
- Propulsion Systems
- Craft Materials
- Quantum Physics
Planned Game Features
- 7 themed zones: each containing 3 tracks and a final championship track resulting in 22 variations
- 10 National racing teams / research institutes: each with different research specialties
- Branding and graphic design from The Designers Republic – A perfect marriage of style and content
- Customisable Race Settings
- New weapon technology: research new technology and adapt your own style of play
- New game modes and meta-games: including an integrated Zone style mode and garage missions
- Local split screen and synchronous multiplayer aspect with Replay Ghost
- Team research garage: craft upgrade mechanic and race analytics through the front end
- Records, awards and eSPORTS racing leagues (format to be confirmed): through our eSports partner ESL
- 5 unlockable Craft Classes available at key upgrade/advance stages: including a team specific X-Technology craft
- Potential VR Integration: for visceral cockpit action
33. CarX Drift Racing Online
CarX Drift Racing is a racing simulator dedicated to the motorsport of drifting. Legendary cars, detailed tuning settings and a real-time multiplayer mode in full HD at 60 fps. All this awaits you in the PC version of this popular mobile game!
● Over 10 tracks designed specially for drifting
● 30 cars with the option for detailed physics settings
● Support for gamepads and gaming wheels
● Real-time multiplayer mode with up to 8 players per game session
34. Panty Party
Warning! NO hentai contents in this game! All you get is funny and stupid panties!
"I have to find... the Warrior of Love!"
"The Warrior of Love...?"
"Yes... it is you! The one who loves panties, the Warrior of Love!"
Dashing on the street, Warriors of Love along with panties, to save humans from the evil intention– and to save themselves from being transformed into panties!
Fight in a funny comedy full of panties, love and passion, with fierce battles between panties!
Dash and dodge in high speed battles … with panties!
Panty Party is a fast-paced battle game. Fly as a panty in the street and in-between buildings. Search for the enemy panties and kick their bad ♥♥♥!Features
Feel emotions of foolishness and excitement ... with Panty Party!
Energetic dancing music. It is the melody of panties.
Every color imaginable. It is the color of panties.
A Story of nonsense and fools brought to you by panties ( and the Warrior of Love! ).
The sentimental thoughts of panties, which you can only experience in Panty Party.
Hyper exciting battling, multiple battlegrounds in the city and a full collection of unique panties!
All panties have unique skills, and the passion skill, to make them even stronger!
The white panty is soft, the bear panty is fierce, the stripe panty is a classic and the sailor panty – find out yourself.
Collect them all! Step forward, Warrior of Love, it is time to show your love for panties!
This ... is Panty Party!
35. Grey Hack
Grey Hack is a massively multiplayer hacking simulator game.
You're a hacker with full freedom to act as you want on a vast network of computers procedurally created.
The interface of the game is similar to a current desktop operating system. The file explorer, the command terminal or text editor are some of the programs that will be available from the start of the game. As you improve your skills you will encounter new utilities may install and use.
In Grey Hack, terminal has a fundamental role, it is also based on actual unix commands and will be an indispensable tool to perform successfully hacking actions.Early Access Main Features
- Simulator based on real UNIX commands.
- Share the same world with other players online.
- World generated procedurally.
- Online data persistence, allowing you to continue later in the same world and with the same computer after leaving the game.
The following features are not yet included in the game. During the development in Early Access will be completed, expanded and improved based on feedback from the community.
One of the main objectives of the development is that each player action influence the world and therefore the other players.
For example, you will be able to act on your own benefit, even if you cause collateral damage, help the authorities stop criminals or simply keep a low profile and take advantage of the actions of other players.
In future versions of the game, you will have the possibility to join a group of hackers to carry out coordinated attacks or even create your own group in which you will be able to recruit other players.
Currently each computer in the network is used by at least one user. Each user lives consistently in the world; go to work, shop online, etc.
In future versions of the game you will be able to directly or indirectly influence the lives of these people depending on what you do.
This concept of action-reaction is going to be expanded and completed throughout the development in Early Access.
KARDS is an exciting free to play collectible card game set in WWII, full of strategy, tactics, action and fun! Play as any of the major powers of WWII and participate in epic battles against other players, or against the cunning AI. Collect cards and build up your armies of iconic tanks, aircraft, infantry, artillery and more from all theaters and periods of the war. Give orders, use naval support, espionage, sabotage or focus on the most advanced technology. Use Blitzkrieg tactics, strategic bombing or dig in for bitter defensive warfare until you outproduce and outgun your enemies. Kards is easy to learn, but hard to master. Battles are won by cunning, tactics, experience and strategy. Do you have what it takes?
37. All Zombies Must Die!: Scorepocalypse
Step into the sturdy boots of McJagger and take on an army of the undead! In the standalone spin-off to All Zombies Must Die!, the only thing that really matters is your score. Build your multiplier and rack up as many kills as possible to become the best zombie-slayer in Deadhill; to that end, your mission remains the same: all zombies must die.
As well infesting familiar locations such as Town Square, Shopping Mall and Surburbia, the undead have ambled their way into all new areas of Deadhill: the Military Base and Graveyard. In their bid to turn the world into a race of shuffling corpses, the zombies have stepped things up a gear for Scorepocalypse. McJagger will have to take on three new flavours of the undead: Soldier, Necro and Ghost. Our stoic hero shouldn’t be too concerned, however, there are two new weapons to help send the shufflers packing: Mini-gun and Rocket Launcher. Your score is based on a combination of two multipliers, one of which increases as you complete quests that appear organically as you play, and the other based on how many environmental modifiers you’ve managed to apply to the undead. Use fire, shock, sonic and radiation – and the environments themselves - to your full advantage, and get the highest score possible!
Hellion is a first person multiplayer space survival game.
It is a fusion of survival and space simulation genres that pits players against the deadly environment and one another. Survive in the harsh conditions of space and scavenge for air, fuel and other items necessary for survival. But keep in mind, you are not the only one out there. There are others, but will they help, or will they throw you to the void without a second thought? Remember, no matter how brutal space may seem, it cannot hold a candle to man.
Hellion is a solar system several thousand lightyears from Earth. Despite its distance, it is the target of the first interstellar colonization mission during the 23rd century. Almost a million colonists, suspended in cryogenic hibernation, leave Sol on a journey that would take many decades.
However, when they wake up, almost a century later, they find themselves trapped inside a nightmare. Instead of living in a manmade paradise, they are forced to fight for survival surrounded by deserted stations, incomplete orbital habitats and derelict warships.
With the closest rescue operation decades away, orbital economy in disarray and no authorities in sight, many turn to scavenging, stealing and outright violence. Few others try to live more civilized and begin uncovering the truth behind the largest disaster in human history.
Hellion is an ambitious project. It is an immersive world set in a solar system many lightyears from the comforts of Earth and is entirely based on the laws of Newtonian physics.
Hellion will make its debut as an Early Access game. EA version represents the basics of the vision behind this dark world. As our community grows and the player base expands, the game will evolve beyond these confines and become a true space survival that we can all enjoy. Open and honest communication between developers and community is the cornerstone of this idea. We are always open for discussion with our players as we believe that each and every one of us can add something to this project. Join us in the dystopian future that is Hellion and let’s build this world together!
Below is a comprehensive list of features planned for Hellion’s early access. Most of these are already in the game, some of them will undergo modification and improvement while others will be implemented during the course of Early Access (features marked as completed are the ones that will be present from the start and possibly modified and improved upon, based on community feedback)…
Space based on real physics
Explore a persistent solar system where all in-game objects from planets and moons to ships and stations abide by Newtonian Physics and full Orbital Mechanics. A seamless world you can immerse yourself in without interruptions. No instances or loading screens.
- Realistic scale solar system (completed)
- Newtonian Physics (completed)
- Orbital mechanics (completed)
- Seamless transitions (completed)
- Persistent universe (completed)
Experience sound that changes according to your environment, from the deathly silence of hard vacuum to the deafening roar of the ship’s engine room.
Find a way to survive in the most hostile environment known to man and learn how to protect yourself from vacuum, decompression, extreme temperatures and radiation.
- Vacuum and decompression (completed)
- Temperature (work in progress)
- Radiation (work in progress)
Find and repurpose abandoned station modules and ships for personal use, or strip them for parts to fix and upgrade your existing equipment.
- Parts (completed)
- Resources (completed)
- Station modules (completed)
- Ships (work in progress)
Grab a suit and your mining gear and EVA over to the nearby asteroid or fly your ship into the upper layers of a gas giant in order to harvest raw resources that can be refined into fuel, air and crafting components.
- Asteroid EVA mining (completed)
- Refining (completed)
- Asteroid Ship mining (work in progress)
- Gas giant harvesting (work in progress)
Stop relying on salvage and set up your own crafting facility. Create custom parts, weapons and other equipment to help you better survive in the hostile world of Hellion.
- Parts (work in progress)
- Weapons (work in progress)
- Equipment (work in progress)
Take command of your ship and explore the deserted system of Hellion using realistic navigation and scanning mechanics. Learn how to exploit orbital mechanics and balance using RCS, main thrusters and warp.
- Piloting and Navigation (completed)
- Scanning (completed)
- Different propulsion systems (completed)
Exchange the safety of your ship for a thrilling EVA experience as you explore the ruins of mankind’s first interstellar colony in search of intel, resources and equipment. Experience the unique feel of zero gravity movement without restrictions and master the use of inertia for maximum benefits.
Modular ships, stations and gear
Fully modular and customizable ships, stations and equipment. Build a base from salvaged modules and customize it to your liking. Refit a salvaged vessel with additional modules and equipment according to your playstyle.
- Base building (completed)
- Ship modification (work in progress)
- Equipment (work in progress)
Detailed space combat with subsystem targeting, complex damage propagation and last second repairs.
- Ship to ship combat (work in progress)
- Subsystem targeting and destruction (work in progress)
- Damage propagation (work in progress)
- Damage control mechanics (work in progress)
- Electronic warfare (work in progress)
Learn to maintain and resupply your ship, station and equipment or watch as everything you’ve worked hard to build falls apart around you.
- Complex resource management (completed)
- Stations (completed)
- Ships (completed)
- Equipment (work in progress)
Engage in a thrilling close quarters combat with other survivors and use environment to your advantage. Team up with other players for protection or build a crew of cutthroats and lead a boarding party to raid others.
- Close quarters combat (completed)
- Boarding (completed)
- Hacking and security (work in progress)
- Realistic wound mechanics (work in progress)
- Suite damage and degradation (work in progress)
Play as a lone wolf, team up with others or stab them in the back for personal gain. The choice is yours.Multi-crew ships (completed)
Bring your friends along for the ride, divide roles and form a competent crew.Realistic communications
Proximity chat, short and long range radio transmissions and FTL communication mechanics. Hail other ships, broadcast distress calls and eavesdrop on unsecure channels.
- Voice chat (work in progress)
- Radio mechanics (work in progress)
- FTL communications (work in progress)
39. Fairyland: Fairy Power
The war between the Kingdom of Great Rukand and Strangeland forces is already in full swing. King Frederick III who was a head of the invasion force was killed in battle against the fairies-guardians. Defenders of Fairyland are awakening ancient forces of native land in order to collect as much magical energy as possible to counterattack Rukand.
Goal of the game: You have to collect as much magical energy as possible from the Flowers and prevent other competitors from doing it. Fairies, who collected energy more than anyone, significantly strengthen their position in the hierarchy of Fairyland inhabitants.
40. Super Pixel Racers
- Rally Cross: Classic race against up to 7 other drivers
- Rally: Reach checkpoints on a procedurally generated outdoor track
- Land Rush: Be in front of the pack when the time ends
- Takedown: Destroy the other cars
- Hunt: Chase the target down
- Drift Show: Score points by drifting
- Thirteen Unique Racetracks: From desert dunes to the city streets. A host of unique pixel environments set the stage for some truly super pixel racing.
- Hone your drifting, score some Nitro: The more you drift, the quicker your nitro gauge fills up. Use it for an instant hit of speed; equally useful for dodging obstacles or slamming into opponents.
- Vehicle Damage & Explosion Mechanics: In-race collisions result in visible damage to your pixel racer. Once a car takes too many hits, it goes up in flames!
In the distant future, humanity has turned Venus into a livable environment. However, not all is well on Venusian soil as political intrigue pushes the way to help a young girl, the ace pilot known as Sonic Venus, to find the whereabouts of her missing father. Take to the skies of the second planet of the sun in this thrilling Ace Combat-like indie game, where you will find much more than just the story of one family’s heritage, but also something that will change the planet entirely.
Its all about the high score, can you beat it?
This is an arcade style flying game, which takes you through a path into an endless city. Your goal is to follow the trail as much as possible, but it's not possible to follow it all the time so don't get greedy. The longer you stay alive, the more points you will get.Rules
- Follow the trail of the markers as they will give you more points.
- You'll get a streak bonus when you collect many of the markers in a row.
- Beware of crashing into the buildings, if you do your race is over.
- Select between VR mode or normal screen mode.
- Select between a number of ships. They are there for visual pleasure but have the same characteristics.
- The track will be more difficult the longer you stay alive thus the high score will be harder to beat every time.
Don't let the ever shifting ambient and sometimes eerie skies fool you, they are there to distract you from...well....beating the record!Go for it!
43. Tiamat X
The evil Choazid Empire has launched a surprise attack on your homeworld, establishing a heavily fortified base from where their forward assault group burrows deep underground, capturing subterranean lifeforms and transforming them into vicious biomechs.
With it being only a matter of time before the Choazids start converting your people, it's up to you to take the controls of one of the few remaining Tiamat dragonship prototypes: the X class fighter, a craft capable of immense firepower - provided you pick up enough upgrade caches during a mission where you must dodge and blast like there's no tomorrow.
Featuring six levels of intense shooting action, Tiamat X is a rip-snortin tribute to the side-scrolling shooters of yesteryear, and would be right at home blazing away on the screen of a booming, beer-stained arcade cabinet. As such, your PC will have to do, and it is much to the designer's regret that he can't plumb a coin-slot into his rig for that truly authentic seaside amusement-park experience.
Get some big speakers, though. Really, we do recommend them for this game.
Key features include:
- Auto fire - this is primarily intended as an accessibility option and allows the player to not have to worry about using a fire button.
- Quick fire - don't like mashing buttons/keys, then this is for you. Press and hold to fire.
- Color blind filter - this filter adjusts the game thereby making it more colour blind friendly. We just hope we have got it right!
- Six levels of intense shooting action.
- Original music score.
- Steam Achievements.
- Steam Leaderboards.
- Steam Trading Cards - featuring artwork designed exclusively for these cards!.
44. NASCAR Heat 2
NASCAR Heat 2 brings the most authentic and intense stock car and truck racing of all time. Test your driving skills across 29 NASCAR sanctioned ovals, road courses, and the infamous dirt track, Eldora Speedway. Race as the biggest names in motorsports with the largest roster of drivers in NASCAR video game history. Take the racing online against a full field of drivers in rolling seasons as you battle for the top spot on the leaderboards. Back by popular demand, battle it out with a friend in head-to-head, local split-screen multiplayer.
3 National NASCAR Series – The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and NASCAR XFINITY Series are playable for the first time in nearly a decade. Add in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series and players have over 100 drivers to choose from.
New Tracks – 6 new tracks make racing more diverse. 3 road courses, 2 ovals, and 1 dirt track join the 23 updated Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series sanctioned tracks for a total of 29 tracks.
New Split-Screen Multiplayer – Two players can race together in head-to-head, local split-screen multi-player.
Deeper Career Mode – Work your way through all 3 NASCAR national series in your own custom car or takeover a stock car from the top NASCAR race teams!
Expanded Online Gameplay – 40-player online races are back! New this year and for the first time ever, complete the field with AI. New leaderboards, rolling seasons, online cautions, and the new NASCAR stage format create a robust online experience.
Categories in common with NASCAR Heat 2: Racing
Gimbal is the multiplayer shooter with buildable vehicles.
Craft the perfect ship, and then take to the skies with other pilots in real time combat. Cap flags, race ships, and blow each other up in a social multiplayer environment. Gimbal is the shooter you've been waiting for.Features
- Fast and Gnarly Top-Down gameplay
- Real Time Multiplayer for 16+ players over Internet/LAN
- Super Customizable Vehicles
- Choose from 142 parts, including engines, turrets, guns, and gadgets
- Build for power, speed, durability, handling, and awareness
- Multiple game modes [Battlegroup, Deathmatch, Capture The Flag, Racing]
- Player hosted servers
- Rigid Body Physics engine with Aerodynamics
- Bounty/Money system for player advancement
- Image-based ship sharing
- No DLC or fees. You bought the whole game- you get the whole game
46. Burning Cars
He got close a few times, but never won the Trashpit Championship. As skilled behind the wheel as your father was, there was something missing. Maybe it was instinct, maybe ferocity, or the hummingbird beat reaction times that success on the track demands. Regardless, his racing days are over; that’s why he gave you the keys to his old truck and a little money to get started. The future is now yours and you have a family legacy to uphold.
Stunning effects, amazing fire and hard racing with bullets - is that what you were craving for so long? Prepare to listen to the burn-in noise of madly spinning tires at the start. Just get in a car and try to survive on the track. Be quick, be smart, be fearless and the Trashpit Cup will be yours! Just don't forget to take a good minigun and couple of mines, the competition is anything but friendly.
- 16 Race tracks.
- 2 Car types, 5 modifications.
- 5 Weapon types, 12 modifications.
- 20 upgradeable systems: Engines, Nitrous, Armors, Ammo Boxes etc.
- 3 AI opponents with unique style of action.
- Additional bonuses on a track.
- Race statistics awards.
Categories in common with Burning Cars: Racing
47. Shattered Steel
Shattered Steel takes place in a desolate future where humanity is on the verge of extinction. The Core Wars, waged by rival factions for natural resources - and ultimately survival - left society in ruins. Massive industrial conglomerates deploy mechanized mercenary armies to maintain a tenuous order. You're a hotshot runner pilot. You've neutralized hundreds of pirates and rival ops on over 22 worlds. Your weapon is the lethal Planet Runner which can navigate any terrain and strike with devastating firepower. You mission is to cleanse the planet from alien forces and restore order.
Save your species as you engage in fast-paced mechanized combat in the single-player campaign containing 50 adrenaline-pounding missions and arm your Planet Runner with blazing firepower - over 25 armaments, including gatling guns, guided missiles, fuel-air mortars and plasma cannons.
- Become a mech pilot and fight off mysterious alien invaders
- Various mission types from search and destroy to escorting convoys
- A great number of weapons and mech upgrades
48. Centauri Sector
Centauri Sector is a tactical, space combat game that combines several gameplay elements effectively to create an addicting game. You assume the role of a fleet commander, starting out with a basic corvette class ship, tasked with defending the Tabula Rasa system from constant space pirate attacks. The main campaign plays in turns, as players move their ship or fleet once per turn before engaging in the tactical battles.
After each successful mission, players gain prestige (money/credits) and experience, to level up and unlock skills like speed boosts, shield upgrades and more. The level ups also allow fleet slots to add ships to a squad. Not only can different ship types be added, but each ship has different weapon and module slots depending on the class. Players can also purchase and add modules that increase shield capacity, buffer a weapon’s overheating rate, and speed up engines.
- Pilot your flag ship in an awesome top down 2D combat.
- While in combat manage your shields, power, weapons capacitor and more.
- Engage in advanced tactical combat by forming your own fleet and issuing commands to destroy the pirates.
- Gain new active and passive skills and bonuses by climbing through the ranks.
- Equip your ships with a wide variety of modules and guns.
- Engage in a dynamic war powered by a turn based dynamic campaign that doesn't always plays the same.
- Participate in ground defense missions.
49. Battle Riders
Battle your way to first place in this engaging combat racing game. It offers adrenaline pumping, high-octane action and a lot of fun!
Win races and complete the career mode, which spans over 120 events, to unlock great cars, exciting tracks and powerful weapons. The game features 3 racing tiers, with higher tiers enabling higher speed and better weapons.
• MULTIPLE RACING MODESHit the tracks in 6 racing modes: Duel, Battle Race, Survival, Elimination, Clean Race and Time Trial.• UNIQUE CARSChoose from 7 unique cars, specially built to sustain the challenges of combat racing. The cars performance and visuals can be customized.• POWERFUL WEAPONSEquip weapons from 5 different types: Machinegun, Missiles, Mines, EMP and Raygun.• WRECK THE COMPETITIONUse your weapons to wreck the other cars and gain an important advantage in the race. Wrecking opponents awards credits that can be used to buy upgrades and weapons.• EXCITING TRACKSBlast your way to greatness on 9 tracks across 3 different environments. Each track also features a reversed version, for a total of 18 tracks.• COLLECT POWERUPSThree types of powerups can be found on the tracks: Ammo, Boost and Health.• CHALLENGESPlay fun challenge modes: Time Attack, Minefield and Barrels.• ACHIEVEMENTSUnlock great achievements and compete for the first places on the Wrecks Leaderboard.
The game is only single-player.
The controls are fully customizable to any keyboard keys, mouse buttons, controller joysticks or buttons.
Because the game often requires 4 or more keys to be pressed at the same time, especially if using manual acceleration, the default keyboard configuration of W, A, S, D and K, L for weapons or arrows and Z, X for weapons is specifically chosen to avoid the issue of keyboard ghosting. This is a hardware limitation of computer keyboards to sense some combinations of keys while being pressed at the same time. Please be aware that using CTRL, ALT or SPACE for weapons might not work properly.
This game is a re-mastered version of Battle Riders for mobile, having all aspects improved upon. The most important changes are:
- improved all graphics and special effects
- 3d models with 10x more polygons
- higher texture resolutions from the cars and weapons to the tracks and skies
- reworked shaders for materials, special effects and screen filters
- higher quality real-time shadows and lighting
- twice the rendering distance
- better anti-aliasing
- 4k resolution support
- 60 fps support
- improved controls and physics
- many changes to gameplay elements
- new game hud and menus
- better sound and 10 music tracks
50. Quantum Rush Champions
Quantum Rush: Champions is an action-packed, futuristic racing game for PC. This special genre had been neglected for far too long. Now, Quantum Rush takes over!
Be prepared for high-speed races against challenging AI pilots on huge race tracks on earth and in space, fight your opponents with mounted cannons and special pick-up weapons, use an extensive system for modifying and upgrading racers and fly many different racers with manufacturer-dependent perks!
- Carreer Mode
- 3 independent campaings with various challenges
- 8 different challenge types (race modes)
- 21 hard bosses
- 14 race tracks
- 21 racers with countless upgrades
- Arcade Mode
- freely configurable challenges going beyond campaign presets
- complex artificial intelligence
- comprehensive personal statistics
Please also take a look at our Game Fermi's Path here on Steam