The best games like Vane are:
- arrow_rightSniper Elite 3
- arrow_rightSalt and Sanctuary
- arrow_rightDivinity II: Developer's Cut
- arrow_rightYonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles
100 Best Games Like Vane:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
SUMMER 2016's HUGE CONTENT UPDATE: The most mind bending game of the year has new storylines, scenes, and endings, plus a multi-episode behind-the-scenes documentary.
"OXENFREE: The emotional adventure game you need to know about" - IGN
"A mix of Freaks and Geeks, Poltergeist and the best teen films of the ’80s" – Polygon
"Part teen drama, part terrifying ghost story" – Kill Screen
Oxenfree is a supernatural thriller about a group of friends who unwittingly open a ghostly rift. Play as Alex, a bright, rebellious teenager who brings her new stepbrother Jonas to an overnight party on an old military island. The night takes a terrifying turn when you unwittingly open a ghostly gate spawned from the island’s cryptic past. How you deal with these events, your peers, and the ominous creatures you’ve unleashed is up to you.
YOU determine every aspect of Alex's story while exploring Edwards Island, uncovering the base's dark past, and changing the course of your friends' lives.
An intelligent conversation system that changes the story and your relationships based on every decision
A unique radio mechanic that allows Alex to communicate with mysterious spectres and manipulate her world
Art from Disney alum and an original soundtrack by scntfc (Sword & Sworcery, Galak-Z)
Multiple mysteries to unravel, spanning decades and lifetimes
Inspired by little-known events of World War II
Featuring voice talent from The Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead, Borderlands and more
Erin Yvette (The Wolf Among Us, Tales From the Borderlands)
Gavin Hammon (The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, Tomb Raider)
Britanni Johnson (Borderlands, Borderlands 2)
Music and Sound by scntfc
2. Sniper Elite 3
This prequel to Sniper Elite V2 is set three years before the events of the previous game, in Northern Africa during the World War II. The player assumes the role of US special forces operative Karl Fairburne. His task is to eliminate the Nazi German general Franz Vahlen before he completes his project of a doomsday weapon. The locations and background events are inspired by the real historical places and battles.
The gameplay is strongly oriented towards stealth action. Your protagonist is a talented marksman who can use a variety of sniper rifles. Finding a perfect spot to snipe from is as important as changing it, since you cannot hold one position for too long without being detected. Fairburne’s condition and the environment influence his accuracy; for example, he cannot shoot straight after running or against the wind. A unique targeting system allows you to see where your bullet will hit the enemy’s body or a vehicle and the amount of damage it can deal. Fairburne can also use other types of guns, as well as explosives. Kills earn the player the points that push your character towards higher ranks. Besides the story mode, there’s a co-op mode and five multiplayer modes, including the classic deathmatch and “capture the flag”.
3. Salt and Sanctuary
Salt and Sanctuary is a 2D action with role-playing elements developed by Ska Studios.
Plot and art style
The game follows an unnamed protagonist who escorts princess on a sail to her marriage in the distant country. The ship gets attacked by brigands that slay the whole crew and later gets destroyed by sea giant Kraekan resulting protagonist to find himself on a mysterious island. The hero must now find a way from the island and save lost princess.
The game is notable for its hand-drawn watercolor art style with the dark and cold palette.
The gameplay is heavily inspired by From Software’s Souls series and Castlevania franchise. The game mixes traditional Metroidvania-style exploration with several game mechanics borrowed from Dark Souls. At the beginning of the game, the player chooses one of eight classes. The class affects initial equipment of the character and his starting skills. It does not, however, affect character’s stats or restrict him from acquiring any skills from the Skill Tree later in the game.
The combat relies on different types of attacks, dodging, blocking and use of various abilities and items. There are more than 600 weapons, pieces of armor, disposable items and other equipment that can be found throughout the game.
The game features local multiplayer, both cooperative and competitive.
4. Divinity II: Developer's Cut
Dragons: they have been hunted, they have been slain, but now the hour to strike back has come. Break free from the confines of the human body and take to the skies in this epic RPG adventure that challenges your wits and pits you against a thousand foes. Spread your wings, burn your enemies: become the dragon!
This Developer's Cut includes the ultimate edition of Divinity II, good for 100+ hours of highly acclaimed RPG gameplay, as well as the brand new Developer Mode and many more amazing extras!Key Features:Developer Mode: Play the original version, or experience the game like the designers did and fool around with console commands to your heart's content! Ever wanted to test some new skills on a hoard of a hundred goblins? Go for it! Ever wondered what it would be like to explore the game-world in the guise of a troll? Well there you go! Discover a whole range of spectacular developer commands and feel like a wizard at play!
Hatching the Dragon: Watch this unique, behind-the-scenes documentary that gives you insights into the creative process of Divinity II: its ups and downs, its triumphs and defeats.
Treasure Vault: Rummage through a wealth of design documents, concept art and videos that give you an uncensored look at Divinity II not as a finished game, but as a work in progress. Experience firsthand just how a game is made!
Fight as both human and dragon: For the first time, an RPG unleashes the power of the Dragon on you! Climb high and vaporize all that stands in your way as you strategically use both your human & dragon forms to defeat the enemy and become the ultimate Dragon Knight!
Dynamically unfolding storyline depending on your choices and skills: Divinity II gives you a wide range of moral choices when deciding on how to act on quest objectives.
Use your powerful Battle Tower as base of operations: Looming like a colossal stone claw over Sentinel Island stands the Battle Tower, a vast citadel built many centuries ago by a long forgotten Dragon Mage. Become bound to the Battle Tower through a mystical relic known as the Dragon Stone.
Build your very own ultimate fighting creature: Conjure the spirits to bring to life a creature made from body parts you have collected during your battles. This creature's power is literally the sum of his body parts; once you are able to assemble this abomination, summon it to support you in combat!
Now also playable on Oculus Rift!
Note: This is a visually lush and detailed game. Playing in VR takes full advantage of higher-end systems - please refer to its minimum and recommended specs.
From Cyan, the indie studio that brought you Myst, comes a new sci-fi adventure.
As you walk beside the lake on a cloudy night, a curious, organic artifact falls from the starry sky and inexplicably, without asking permission, transports you across the universe. You’ve been abducted from your cozy existence and added into an alien landscape with pieces of Earth from unexpected times and places.
The strange worlds of Obduction reveal their secrets only as you explore, discover, coax, and consider their clues. As you bask in the otherworldly beauty and explore the enigmatic landscapes, remember that the choices you make will have substantial consequences. This is your story now.
Make it home.
“Immense and immersive… It was breathtaking… something that feels magical.” - UploadVR
“Cyan has succeeded in making another adventure that feels truly timeless.” - Polygon
“Obduction’s beautiful world is a worthy successor to Myst.” - Wired
Shelter is a game where the main character is a badger who takes his cubs from one place to another.
On the way the cubs need to be fed - five cubs regularly want to eat. Food for them can be obtained by hunting or finding - if it's fruits and vegetables.
Cubs need to be protected from dangers. Difficulties and threats along the way are numerous - these are predatory birds, other predators, forest fires.
The goal of the game is to lose as little cubs as possible on the way to a new place to live.
The game consists of several episodes. In each episode, the conditions differ from those of other episodes.
For example, in the first and last episodes, the badger and her cubs have to go through open spaces. In these open spaces, they are threatened by birds of prey that can dive down and take someone away if the badgers stay long in the open.
The action of one of the episodes occurs at night, when visibility is limited. In this darkness, badgers can get frightened of sudden calls and run away in different directions, disappear from the mother's field of visibility, they will have to be looked for.
Another episode is a river crossing.
The game has a sequel, where you need to play for a female lynx. Unlike the first game, in the sequel it is possible to grow those who can be brought to a new shelter, and then they will become the next generation operating in the game.
GRAV is an indie action sandbox exploration title developed by BitMonster, Inc.
The game does not feature any plot whatsoever. The players start the game by creating their own character, after which they are put onto a procedurally generated planet. The in-game worlds are highly dependent on environmental events.
The game does not have any objectives, as the developers focused on creating a true sandbox experience. The players are given the opportunities to do whatever they like. Using these opportunities, the players can create their own stories and even characters to role play.
The game features a sophisticated crafting system. Anything the player finds or kills can be used as a crafting material. There is no need to know the recipe, as they are suggested to the players by the game itself. Anything can be crafted, from armor and weapons to vehicles and buildings. GRAV features an advanced building system, which allows the players to use a basic base they are spawned next to as a starting point to expand on and build massive cities.
The players can come into the game's dungeons, which are also procedurally generated, where they can find new crafting materials, weapons, or even vehicles.
The game supports up to 64 players per server. The players can create alliances between themselves or engage in an all-out war. The game is highly moddable, and a number of community created mods are up and running on several game servers.
8. Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles
Yonder is set on the vast island of Gemea, a lush frontier with eight distinct environments ranging from tropical beaches to snow-capped summits. Each location has its own flora and fauna, along with changing seasons and a day-night cycle. Gemea, once a paradise, still maintains the appearance of one, yet an evil murk has enshrouded the land and its people in despair.
As the hero you will explore Gemea, uncovering the island's secrets and the mysteries within yourself as you embark on a journey of self-discovery. On a quest to become the island’s champion, you join forces with Sprites, creatures who are the only thing capable of dispersing the murk, to save Gemea and its people.
The towns of Gemea are filled with kind-hearted residents who have faced many difficulties since the murk arrived. By contributing to the island through farming, crafting, cooking, fishing and brewing, relationships can be built with the locals, who offer everything from resources to a new farm as rewards.
At the heart of Yonder, is a game that delivers a sense of discovery, wrapped in a familiar yet unique adventure.Features:A vibrant open world full of things to discover and places to explore.
Set your own pace; trail-blaze across the world or settle down for a spot of quiet fishing and farming.
Extensive character customization.
Master professions like carpenter, chef, tailor and more to help the residents of Gemea.
Craft and trade items to solve puzzles as you banish the murk from the island.
Befriend and adopt endearing creatures.
Build and harvest multiple farms across 8 diverse biomes, ranging from grasslands through dense forest, Caribbean tropics and more.
Set in a welcoming world you'll want to visit again and again
Multiple creative routes to achieve objectives.
A dynamic living world – seasonal changes affect routes, animals migrate, day/night and evolving weather conditions affect the world.
Spend time doing what you want: fishing, farming, crafting, questing, picking up rocks. It’s all up to you!
9. Tiny Troopers
Your troopers will face enemy infantry, snipers, technicals and even tanks. The casualty rate is going to be high but there’s an endless supply of fresh recruits to step up and fill the ranks. Those lucky troopers who survive from mission to mission will be promoted, and each new stripe they gain makes them tougher.
To increase your troopers’ chances of survival, use Command Points to give them better equipment, reinforce their team with a specialist like machine gunner, medic or delta force and call in support drops during missions. War might be hell but this is the funniest way to fight in one!Features
- The safe way to fight in a war: you won't end up in a body bag.
- Lead your troopers in 30 deadly missions with varied objectives.
- Face enemies from infantry to snipers and tanks.
- Reinforce your squad with specialists like machinegunner, medic and delta force.
- Keep your troopers alive: they get better after each new rank they gain.
10. The Magic Circle
You are the protagonist of an unfinished 1st person fantasy game, trapped in development hell. The designers (played by James Urbaniak, Ashly Burch, and Karen Dyer) are god-like, but so indecisive that they've given you no powers whatsoever. With the help of a mysterious disembodied voice (Stephen Russell) you must seize the tools of game development from these unworthy 'gods', uncovering more of the darkly comic story as you go. Rather than traditional puzzles with a single solution, the incomplete state of each environment is a question that you answer in your own way. Trap the designers' creations, steal their behaviors, and re-mix them to explore and master this world-in-progress. Can you out-think the game gods? Can you ship The Magic Circle from inside it?
Warning: Some strong language and references to adult subject matter.
11. The Vagrant
Journey into a gorgeous hand-painted fantasy world known as Mythrilia and discover the truth about your bloodline and its darkest secret. Play as Vivian the Vagrant, a traveling sellsword, who follows her lost father's research in an effort to reunite with her family. Hack and slash a path from a quiet coastal village through mysterious forests, haunted castles, and wrecked battlegrounds. When the endless barrage of enemies have been vanquished, what solace will be left for our hero?The VagrantThe Vagrant is a 2D action RPG. As Vivian, you will experience an exciting and challenging adventure focused on combat gameplay that utilizes combo chains, charge attacks, and special skills, all while improving your character's build through new equipment and abilities. Play casually or become a master combatant.Key Features:
- Hand-painted, traditionally animated characters.
- Flawless, hardcore action combat.
- Over 70 deadly and dangerous monsters and beasts.
- 6+ massive level sets, all beautifully hand painted.
- Multiple weapons, armors, and accessories to loot, purchase, and discover.
- A large-scale skill set to enhance character builds for immersive and intense gameplay.
- Craft and enchant your equipment to improve your combat performance.
- Use various offensive skills to destroy your enemy. Evolve the skills with elemental enchantments.
- Multiple endings to make your adventure even more unpredictable.
- 10+ challenging Boss monster with intuitive AI and battle mechanics. Challenging even for the most advanced players.
- Monsterpedia that allows you to collect data on the monsters as you defeat them.
- Fast travel to previously visited areas to re-challenge or grind.
- Exciting and emotionally driven musical score by Gabe Castro.
- Rich and intriguing storyline development.
- 4 difficulties ranging from casual play to hardcore fighting, each with the full gameplay experiences.
- Fully compatible with Xbox One controllers.
12. FlatOut 4: Total Insanity
FlatOut Is Back!
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™, where reckless driving has never been this much fun.
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™ blends everything everyone has ever loved about FlatOut into one offering. Gamers will also be introduced to all new and exciting features, game modes, and vehicles which will soon become personal favorites. Another installment of nitro fueled demolition and derby racing featuring a variety of tracks, modes, arenas and multi-player options are available. Welcome back to FlatOut!
Exclusive to STEAM version of FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™
• Big Picture Mode
• Steam Achievements
• Partial Steam Controller Support
• Steam Leader Boards
• Steam Cloud
• Steam Trading Cards
• Exclusive Arena: Ice Lake Arena
• 2 Exclusive Drivers: Gadget Stewart and Dave Worker
• 2 Exclusive Vehicles: Ice breaker and Repair truck
• Steam Workshop coming 30 days post launch
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™ Features
• High Speed racing and collisions on a variety of tracks and environments
• Customizable Cars: Gamers will unlock 27 cars to customize and race, including tributes to fan favorites and new additions to the garage
• Gamepad Controller Support
• Dynamic Tracks: FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™ features 20 tracks including traditional derby racing, time trials, arenas, assault levels, carnage levels and much more
• Destructible Environments: Chaos and destruction return to the world of racing with high speed collisions and wild destructible environments
• The Legendary Stunt Mode: Featuring 12 stunts in total. Six new stunts and six re-imagined classic stunt mini-games await fans in search of epic crashes and death-defying maneuvers
• Arena Mode: Three game play styles including Death Match, Capture the Flag and Survivor
• New Assault Mode: An arsenal of deadly weapons at your disposal to slow or destroy opponents
• Single Player: Race, Destroy and enjoy Stuntman mode offline before showing off your skills in multi-player
• Multiplayer Mayhem: Competitive online modes allow up to eight players to master destruction arenas, race courses and set traps
• Hot Seat Mode: Take turns with your family and friends in hot seat competition of Stunts
• Thumping Indie Soundtrack: FlatOut features a global range of over 35 amazing indie music tracks
• Male and Female Drivers: 12 Drivers: 6 males and 6 females:
• + 2 Exclusives: Gadget Stewart and Dave Worker
• Uses the power of next gen devices with high end 3-D rendering
• Sophisticated Physics engine based on Nvidia PhysX and KT Engine
Categories in common with FlatOut 4: Total Insanity: Racing
13. The Signal From Tölva
The Signal From Tölva is a first-person game of exploration and combat, set in a beautiful, hand-crafted, hand-painted sci-fi world.
- Explore a single-player shooter set in a weird, sprawling, tranquil alien landscape.
- Fight a war of territory control against dynamic and ferocious AI.
- Recruit allied robots to fight alongside you.
- Equip electronic countermeasures, plasma shields, and savage beam weapons for intense skirmishing.
- Unlock the secrets of the signal and enjoy the rich, complex fiction behind the Tölva universe with our free PDF lorebook.
- Delve into science fiction mystery as you investigate the haunting highlands of Tölva.The Story So FarIn the distant future, star-faring robotic factions sift through the ruins of an ancient civilisation. On the highlands of Tölva, beneath the shadow of abandoned war machines, they found something.
Was it the source of the signal you were so interested in? And will the trail lead to enlightenment, or something more sinister? You hijack a drone and you begin the search for yourself.
The Signal From Tölva is a journey into a wild, weird science fiction landscape, filled with danger and beauty: you must survive terrible hazards, navigate through impossible spaces, and fight an ongoing battle to control this haunted, blighted world. Explore, ponder strange texts, and find tranquillity between the battles. You will make use of a range of powerful tools to overcome your enemies and uncover secrets: hack robots to battle alongside you, equip powerful weapons, and detonate savage defence systems.
Fight, explore, and solve the mystery of The Signal From Tölva!
14. Mortal Online
Experience true open-world freedom in Mortal Online - a unique first-person, medieval fantasy, massively multiplayer online role-playing game.Choose your path!
- Choose from many different races, decide your own style of play and whether to focus on PvP or PvE, both sharing the same game world.
- Choose a profession and devote your life to combat, crafting, magic, trading...
- Discover countless skills, resources and tools, master a few or dabble in them all, or be the first to explore new areas to find hidden treasures and unique secrets.
Danger is everywhere, safety must be earned. Learn to master real-time, aim-based combat where you decide every move your character makes, and where your skills really matter.Not quite like any other MMORPG...
- There are no character levels, only skill levels.
- There are no PvP zones, only a single open and realistic world where you are free to choose your own path.
- There are no separate server regions, every player inhabits the same huge world.
- Build your own house, or create a guild with your friends to build a keep.
- Expand even more, build a whole city and surround it with defensive walls, or band together to siege and conquer your enemies' fortresses!
- With enough power, violence or diplomacy, you and your allies will be able to rule an entire nation.
The possibilities are endless!Unlimited free trial!Mortal Online offers a free-to-play mode with a skill cap at skill level 60. In order to unlock the maximum skill levels and fully master your Mortal destiny, a paid monthly subscription is needed, but unlike many other games there are no microtransactions. Unsubscribing will re-apply the skill cap, but your skills will be maxed again when you re-subscribe. Every player gets one free character slot, and you can purchase additional slots up to a maximum of four.Feature list
- Taming and mount breeding
- Player Housing and City Building
- Territory control system
- 500+ skills to master
- Mounted combat
- Several in-depth crafting systems with millions of combinations
- Mining and woodcutting
- Publish your own books
- Armor dyeing
- Social skills such as bribing and persuasion
- Auction houses
- And much more!
15. Medieval Engineers
The game is inspired by real medieval technology and the way people built architectural works and mechanical equipment using medieval technology. Medieval Engineers strives to follow the laws of physics and history and doesn't use any technologies that were not available in the 5th to 15th centuries.
Medieval Engineers concentrates on construction aspects, but can be played as an action game too. We expect players to avoid engaging in direct man-to-man combat and instead use their creativity and engineering skills to build war machines and fortifications. Medieval Engineers shouldn’t be about troops; it should be about the machinery you build.
Medieval Engineers is the second “engineering” game developed by Keen Software House. The first one is Space Engineers, which sold over 2 million copies in its first year and is still a bestseller.Early Access Features
- BUILDING WITH STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY AND DESTRUCTION
Medieval Engineers is all about building and the options are unlimited. Build anything from houses and castles to wagons and catapults.
- FULLY INTERACTABLE WORLD
Change, pick up and interact with everything includes plants, bushes, trees, animals, and the ground itself. Everything is interactable and destructible!
- VOXEL TERRAFORMING
Make the ground into any shape you want. Use a pickaxe to dig and mine in the ground or use the special voxel tools to reshape the land.
- LIMITLESS EXPLORATION
Play in a volumetric open world environment and explore a whole planet. Find valuable defensible areas or go to battle alongside your allies to take enemy lands and secure resources. The planet is full life including trees, plants, animals, and savage barbarian warriors.
- INTEGRITY AND DESTRUCTION
Build with structural integrity. Make buildings too tall and they will collapse! Design your structures carefully keeping in mind the differences between wood and stone. Use Structural Integrity View to find weak points in real-time. When the supports fail buildings come crashing down in glorious real-time destruction!
More to be added later
Please be sure to read the list of current features before you buy the game. It will give you an insight on what is or isn't actually working: http://www.medievalengineers.com/featuresPerformance NotesMedieval Engineers is in development and undergoing frequent optimizations. The performance will get better. The performance depends on the complexity of your world and the configuration of your computer. Simple worlds run smoothly even on low-end computers, but a more complex world with rich object interactions could overload even high-end computers.
Minimum requirements represent the bare minimum to run simple scenes and don’t guarantee a perfect experience.
16. Montague's Mount
Montague's Mount is disturbing psychological thriller set in the bleakness of an abandoned Irish island, featuring exploration and challenging puzzle solving. This game is part one of a two part story, some questions are left unanswered and open to interpretation. To thank our fans for our successful Greenlight campaign, we have added new voiceovers, clues and storylines, and also made the Oculus Rift demo available.
The mixture of cold Atlantic water and coarse sand in your mouth brings you back from unconsciousness. Surrounded by the wreckage of a boat’s hull, you can only draw one conclusion: your vessel has been torn apart by the submerged rocks. The secrets of the island must be uncovered if you are ever going to find a way to escape. Where is everyone; is the island really uninhabited; and what is lurking within the isolated caves?
- New hints, storylines and voiceovers.
- Desolate yet beautiful environments to explore.
- Challenging puzzles to solve.
- Secrets and collectibles hidden across the island.
- Voice narration by Derek Riddell (Ugly Betty, Frankie, No Angels and more).
- Oculus Rift demo. (Windows only)
- First game to promote the Irish language (Gaeilge).
- Full language support for English, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish and Russian.
Somewhere between a platformer, a puzzle game and a great big dollop of pure fun, Fly’N will challenge your skills through more than forty levels set in a luxuriant world featuring charming visuals.
Experiment with the four Buds and their individual powers to save the World-Trees from Dyer, the loony hair-dryer who intends to destroy their Helys! Redistribute the Helys and play with the environment to free the inhabitants of Helicia.
It’s up to you to control the Buds: four different characters with unique powers, guardians of the World-Trees. Watch out - Their path is peppered with pitfalls, each one more hazardous than the rest! When you find yourself in a tricky situation, you’ll have to figure out the right combination of powers and actions that will save the day…Key Features:
- Experiment with the four Buds and their individual powers to save the World-Trees:
- Fly'N uses his singing to interact with his environment and keep moving.
- Lyft can stick to almost any wall.
- Ywok, once inflated like a balloon, is invincible and bounces everywhere.
- Nyls propels himself through the air.
- Switch between Innate and Subtle Visions when to find your way through
- Redistribute the Helys in order to play with the environment and free the inhabitants of Helicia
- Challenge your skills through more than forty levels.
- Reach the top tier of the STEAM leaderboards and compare your scores with your friends and the developers.
18. VirZOOM Arcade
VIRZOOM VR GAMING SYSTEM
Virtual Reality Sports
“Play VR. Get Fit.” That’s what VirZOOM does. We make virtual reality games for an active motion controller where your pedaling and leaning propel you through race tracks, battlegrounds, soaring skies, and pictorial countrysides in the forms of an F1 pilot, a tank commander, a Pegasus, a cyclist, and more.
Other online players automatically drop in and drop out of your games to provide competition and cooperation in matches up to 8 players. Make friends and challenge them to ghost competitions over a period of time, winner take all! Or choose your own workout and goals, collecting coins along the way to upgrade your avatars.
Outside the game you can manage your challenges, tune your workouts, and track your stats on MyVirZOOM and link them to Fitbit and Strava.
VirZOOM Arcade Games
“VirZOOM Arcade” is our free collection of sport arcade games, available on Steam and the PlayStation Store, and always being updated with new features and games delivered automatically to you.
Our game controls and physics provide maximum VR comfort to play in large virtual worlds. No teleporting—your virtual movement reflects your actual movement. And though the games are designed for our bike controller for sport and exercise, you can also play them for free with a regular controller. More players means more fun for everyone, step up to a bike when you’re ready!
Beyond our games, use the Gamepad Emulator (only available on PC) to turn your bike into a virtual joystick, keyboard, and mouse to play popular games. Configure your own mappings or use the ones we’ve made for Project Cars, EVE Valkyrie, and Radial-G. If you’re a developer, from homebrew to AAA, add VirZOOM bike and motion controls to your games for free with our Unity SDK.
The VirZOOM Bike
Actively experience virtual reality with the VirZOOM Bike Controller, priced and sized for home use by the whole family. Now try it with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Integrated sensors in the bike track your pedaling speed forward and backward. Not just cadence but the responsiveness you require for high performance gaming. Triggers and buttons are built into the grips to take air, get bursts of speed, and blast away obstacles. Lean on the bike to steer naturally using your VR system’s position tracking—our extra wide base keeps you planted!
Choose the pedaling resistance that suits you to increase your score or speed or difficulty in our games. Heartrate sensors in the grips determine the calories you burn on every ride.
The bike operates silently to be able to hear your games, and folds up easily to move in and out of your play area. 2 AA batteries power it for months to communicate wirelessly to your VR system without cords.
VR System Not Included
You must have your own VR system to play VirZOOM, but luckily it is compatible with all major systems having position tracking:
Oculus Rift (with acceptable PC)
HTC Vive (with acceptable PC)
PlayStation VR (with PS4)
19. Enforcer: Police Crime Action
While on duty you’ll need to remain ever vigilant and question any suspicious behaviour to protect your small American town from a rising criminal threat. Off duty you’ll need to visit friends, family and live life to its fullest. Your actions while at work and home affect your stress levels. If you spend too much time fighting crime, you will be under severe pressure that will affect your ability to uphold the law.
You’ll need to question witnesses, administer breathalyser tests, block off roads for city events, site mobile speed cameras and pursue fleeing criminals on foot and in one of the specially designed police vehicles.
- Rise through the ranks to take on more dangerous missions
- Career mode with an optional realistic difficulty that includes permanent death
- Fight crime while on duty and manage your social life while off duty
- Four police squad vehicles to unlock and drive while on duty
- Five different camera modes while driving squad car
- Citizens of Mountain Valley can behave suspiciously. Stay ever vigilant to spot danger
- Perform breathalyser tests
- Talk with citizens of Mountain Valley to discover the location of fleeing criminals
- Run vehicle checks (broken lights, illegal plates, expired licenses etc)
- Order vehicles to pull over
- Exercise speed calming measures by placing speed cameras
- Place traffic cones to block off roads
- Force entry into a house by kicking the door down, requesting a warrant or you could just try and knock politely
- Arrest anybody but suffer the consequences for abusing your power
- Own a house and decorate the interior by purchasing fridges, TVs beds, floor rugs etc.
- Buy your own vehicle while off duty and explore the town
- Manage your hunger levels by purchasing food
- You can manage your stress control by performing actions including watching television, taking a nap or having a shower
- More than 200 different variants of missions to complete
It was supposed to be a simple mission. All I had to do was collect some samples from a contaminated area under the sea. As soon as I left the ship, everything went wrong. Communications were lost and my submarine crashed on the ocean floor. I survived, but my oxygen is running low and I can't contact anyone for help. All I can do is move forward with this operations drone as my only companion. Trouble is, it's been acting sort of weird lately. Almost as if it's trying to sabotage my mission...
Anoxemia is a story-driven exploration game that puts you in control of the scientist Dr. Bailey and his operations drone, ATMA. Search the ocean floor as you discover and extract samples from the bowels of the underwater caves. Danger lurks in each passageway, everything from poison drifts to powerful ocean currents, mines leftover from the war, and mobile machines running haywire. There's also the ever-present risk of running out of oxygen. Fortunately, ATMA can help guide you to your destination using a few special tools and upgrades. Assuming you can find them, that is.
The world of Anoxemia is both breathtaking and perilous. The seas are quiet most of the time, but as soon as you see a flashing light or hear a noise echoing from the distance, you know it's time to run. Of course, there are some dangers you just can't run from. Dangers you don't even know exist. Dangers from within...
Also available in Bosnian, Serbian and Croatian languages!Features
- Unique sci-fi horror story that unfolds while you play.
- Explore 38 levels of unique underwater terrain.
- Find and equip several different items and upgrades.
- Solve puzzles that require quick reflexes and clever thinking.
- Voiced narrative that gives insights on the main character's thoughts.
- Game is hard.
21. When the Darkness comes
A Game Without Meaning.
A Game Nobody Should Play.
When the Darkness comes is a walking simulator whose glitchy and dark tale tries to illustrate the hardships of depression and anxiety through a variety of imaginary digital landscapes.
A clock, a piano and a girl. What do they all mean?
What is meaning, anyway? What has meaning?
Do you have one? A path, a goal, something determined, pre-determined?
A light to follow?
Discover a world filled with loneliness and fear. A world where despair breathes and hope dies. A world about you, about us. A world about humanity and about life.Before StartingThis Experience is NOT for everyone.
This Experience explores themes such as depression, anxiety, verbal abuse, manipulative control, and suicide.
This game could also potentially trigger epilepsy attacks.
Seriously, do NOT play this Experience if you believe this might affect you in any way.
The first Arc should take about one hour to complete.ControlsMovement: WASD or arrow keys
Controls are customizable in the launcher (under the Input tab).
22. Storm Boy
Based on Colin Thiele's 1964 children’s book of the same name, Storm Boy takes place on the beaches of South Australia near the mouth of the Murray River, where the titular protagonist rescues orphaned pelican chicks, one of whom later becomes the child’s pet and faithful companion, Mr. Percival.
Experience an interactive retelling of the classic tale by taking control of both Storm Boy and Mr. Percival in key moments, such as when the pair rescued stranded sailors during a storm. Relive their friendship and enjoy seaside activities across a wide assortment of fun and relaxing mini-games, including sand drawing, sailing, cockle hunting, playing fetch, sand surfing, pelican feeding, and more.
23. Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny
A legend reborn as Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny returns!
Developed by Austrian developer Crafty Studios, Realms of Arkania – Blade of Destiny is a faithful remake of the 1992 original, adored by a generation of Role Players and one of the most successful RPG’s of the 1990’s.
Get ready to return to Thorwal, one of the oldest cities of Aventuria. Make sure your wits are sharpened before walking down the small alleys of Thorwal and Prem, and prepare to stop the Orcisch threat while creating a mighty alliance between nations. Featuring a complete visual reimagining along with a comprehensive overhaul of every aspect of the gameplay, Realms of Arkania – Blade of Destiny is set to captivate a 21st century audience of new and old fans alike.
Old school RPG at its best – for the Fans of REAL RPG games.Features:
- Remake of the first part of Realms of Arkania
- Roleplaygame with turn based tactical fights
- Cities and dungeons in current real-time-3D
- Dozens of talents, fighting skills and magical skills
- Authentic realization of the TDE basic rules
- Depending on your gaming style – 20 to 80 hours game time
- User-Contributed Content
- Modding ability
- Additional encounters, making Aventuria even more alive
- Enhanced Battles
- Completely redone graphics
- Completely revised and improved User Interface
- Extended music selection
- Enhanced sound
- Steam Achievements, Stats and Cloud
- Linux build
24. Mantis Burn Racing
The race is on in Mantis Burn Racing, where fast-paced bumper-to-bumper racing combines with intuitive, tactile gameplay and stunning visuals in one of the best-looking and most immersive top-down racers around. Drive incredible built-for-racing vehicles across highly detailed, visually stunning tracks, in high-risk, high-speed races where winning is everything. Prove your skills in an extensive career mode and take on friends with 4-player local split-screen racing and online modes for up to 8 players in ‘one-more-go’ style competitive racing. With a RPG-style upgrade system providing players with deep tactical choices and excellent replay-ability, this is racing at its rawest but most exciting!
The race is on!
Follow us: https://www.facebook.com/voofoo and https://twitter.com/voofoo Visit: http://www.voofoostudios.com
- Compelling Career Mode - Test every aspect of your driving ability in a comprehensive 9-season career structure where you choose your progression path on the road to being crowned Mantis Burn Racing Champion.
- Bumper-to-Bumper Racing - Jump the sand dunes of sun-scorched Sand Town, burn rubber on the asphalt city streets of New Shangri-la or race across the treacherous icy snowscapes of Snowbound in high-speed competitive races.
- Incredible Vehicles – Choose from a roster of fully customisable built-for-racing vehicles in 3 distinct categories, each with their own unique handling and performance traits with speedy dune-buggies, versatile road-racers and super-strong 6-wheeler trucks competing side-by-side in the same race.
- Stunning Visuals – Race across 12 stunning reversible tracks located in 3 uniquely challenging environments with incredible photo-realistic visuals for crystal clear high-octane racing.
- Intuitive, exciting gameplay – Enter a world of realistic, but fun, vehicle handling with intuitive and exciting gameplay where the driving experience takes centre stage.
- RPG-Style Upgrade System – Fine tune your vehicle’s handling and performance to your exact preference and playing style via a RPG-style upgrade slot system to customise your vehicles’ suspension, gear-box, engine, tyres and boost.
- Challenging Game Modes – Master 10 fun game modes - including Knockout, Accumulator, Overtake and Time Trial - that keep the extensive solo career fresh and exciting.
- Weekly Challenges - Race your way to the top of the Global leader boards in unique challenges each week for the ultimate in bragging rights.
- Intense Multiplayer - 4 player local split-screen racing with extensive online modes for up to 8 players allowing players worldwide to race together seamlessly.
- Original Soundtrack – Race to an original ambient-electro soundtrack written especially for the game.
- Regular Updates – Regular content updates during Early Access with add-ons planned post full launch, including free and paid content packs.
In Drizzlepath you are set on a journey to the top of the Mountain of Fire. This game is what you'd call a "walking simulator". It aims to be an atmospheric, relaxed and enigmatic experience. It was made in CryEngine 3 to achieve an immersive graphic quality. If you enjoy games that are about the experience of discovering of the world around you, you will probably love Drizzlepath.
When you download the game, you also have the game's OST in your "...Steam\steamapps\common\Drizzlepath\Drizzlepath OST" folder.
Note: Drizzlepath is a short game and has no save feature. The checkpoint system in game is for situations like getting stuck in a hole or dying by falling down from high grounds. It only works in game session and resets when you quit game to main menu or desktop.
26. Battle of Empires: 1914-1918
Battle of Empires :1914-1918 is a story driven RTS, that re-lives some of the bloodiest battles of “The Great War”. The missions include some of the most fearsome weaponary employed of the period. Sabotage, stealth, trench warfare, gas attacks, artillery and mobile infantry - BoE has it all!
Battle of Empires 1914-1918 - is a massively imposing RTS set in the height of World War I. At the moment, the full version of the game includes 6 storyline campaigns and developers continue to craft new ones.
Each campaign reveals particular combat features of the Great War, as well as showing the staggering combat paths of each participating country.
The campaigns can be played solo, as well as in cooperative mode. Moreover, the most experienced players can join the multiplayer battles, with 6 playable nations and a variety of game modes.
In addition, several multiplayer historical reconstructions portraying some of the collosal battles of the First and Second World War are available as a gift.
Gameplay is similar to other Men of War based titles, with the ability to control your men, at divisional, squad and soldier levels.
The graphics have been developed to show the beauty and horrors of The Great War.So what are you waiting for soldier? The battlefeild awaits your command!
We have provided a flexible purchasing system that allows you to choose the optimal configuration of BoE, at a reasonable price according to your gaming style and budget. This allows you to enhance the base game with additional content by purchasing DLC’s individually, or as a bundle.Features:
The game recreates battles of First World War as realistically as possible - each unit has a personal inventory and weapons, vehicle damage is calculated by the thickness and inclination of armour, guns differ in calibers and available types of shells.
Our game recreates the atmosphere of the era of the First World War - uniforms and vehicles were made from sketches and drawings of the time of the World War I, game maps are based on real locations of hostilities. Gas attacks, shrapnel shells, horses, involvement of first tanks and flamethrowers, and many other features of the First World War have been implemented in the game.
The basis of gameplay of the Battle of Empires is management of your infantry squads, organisation of their cooperation and skillful use of the vehicles provided to you. You will have to solve complex tactical problems with different possible outcomes, that can change the course of the mission.
- Game environment can also be used to your advantage - all objects can be destroyed to create a path for infantry or used as a cover from enemy fire.
Each story mission is available in cooperative mode - you can fight and complete the missions with three other players (4 including yourself).
27. Evochron Mercenary
Trading commodities while sneaking past hostile forces, racing the best pilots in the area, mining for diamonds, negotiating for survival, spying for a curious energy company, cleaning dirty solar arrays, transporting an impatient passenger... and that's just on a Monday. The life of an independent mercenary is rarely without excitement. At times, you may choose to work under contract, while at others, you may want to take matters into your own hands in a quest to build your reputation and fortune. Your spacecraft awaits. Your adventure begins in the Sapphire star system.
In Evochron, you are free to seek your fortune as an independent mercenary in an adventure directed by your choices, abilities, and accomplishments. Each player can bring their unique skills and interests to the game, forming clans for cooperative goals or remaining solo to complete objectives on their own in true freeform space-sim gameplay.
- True freeform gameplay without plot restrictions, conditions, or limitations. No character attribute/skill limitations to hold you back. Experience ultimate gameplay freedom and play the game the way you want to. Your decisions and abilities define your role in the game and establish your reputations, wealth, progress, and ranking.
- Diverse gameplay choices and activities including racing, spying, mining, trading, commodity shipping, escorting, combat (both in civilian space and military war zones), exploring, asteroid clearing, equipment cleaning, crew management, station building, and ship designing. There are many ways to make money and advance in the game.
- A vast seamless universe that lets you fly anywhere without in-game loading screens. The Evochron universe is not boxed in by 'walls' or 'rooms' that require a jumpgate 'door' to access, there are no required gates or trade lanes to restrict your travel and hold you back. You can travel virtually anywhere you want. Descend into planet atmospheres to land at city trade stations, mine valuable materials, or explore for hidden items. You can escape to nebula clouds for sensor cover or hide in a massive asteroid cave for protection. Fly from planet to planet, star to star, and star system to star system.
- Unified gameplay architecture and profiles let you keep the ship, upgrades, equipment, money, weapons, crew, and commodities you acquire in the game for use in both single player and multiplayer.
- Cooperative multiplayer objectives that pay all linked players. Join forces with other players to complete more challenging activities that can offer much better pay.
- Construct space stations to dynamically expand the game's universe with new trade routes, docking points, and economies. The online multiplayer system stores player built stations with the server so other players can have access to the new stations and trade routes you create.
- Specialized industries and economies provide realistically variable item availability and pricing.
- Use your wealth to design and build a new ship, buy better weapons, hire crew members, recruit other ships, install upgrades, load commodities, and more.
- Advanced physics system features velocity adjusted acceleration curves and accounts for mass, thrust, and vector calculations. Realistic zero gravity inertia based 'Newtonian' style flight model including complete 3-way rotation and 3-way direction control with optional variable input. An advanced inertial dampening system helps keep flight control simple in space, atmospheres, and gravity fields.
- Realistic environment interaction far beyond the genre's typical 'background wallpaper'. Nebula clouds, asteroid fields, planet atmospheres, moons, and more all provide unique options for shelter and strategy. Such environment elements include changes in gravity, fuel consumption, physics, sensor range, and visibility.
- Supports keyboard, mouse, gamepad, and joystick flight control. Use the control device you prefer to play the game.
- Supports Natural Point's TrackIR 3D head control system for managing the viewpoint from the cockpit with all six degrees of movement.
Blast opponents off the road with Fireburst, an explosively fun fast-paced arcade style racing game with fantastic graphics. Rev up to scorching speeds to outrun opponents on a dozen different tracks, setting them ablaze in your flaming wake thanks to our exclusive Fireboost technology. Drive as sixteen sarcastic drivers with unique styles and taunts, using various explosive, fire-based special abilities to turn other cars into a pyre of parts. Leave opponents sucking on your smoldering dust in single-player mode, local four-player mode or the insane, firetastic online eight-player mode. Grab the wheel and burn some rubber.Key Features:
- Choose Your Death Ride – Get behind the wheel of 16 different vehicles including trucks, buggys, muscle cars and 4x4s. Win additional artwork and unlock other goodies as you turn opponents in piles of road ash.
- Eccentrically Eclectic Characters – Choose from 16 original characters with unique personalities and nerve pinching taunts.
- Fireboost Abilities – Turn every vehicle into a deadly hotrod with four fiery class-specific special abilities: Fireball, Fireblast, Firewall and Firewheels. Oh yeah!
- Maps Galore – Race on 12 single-player and five multi-player maps including docks, airfields, oil rigs, sewers and warehouses packed with shortcuts, obstacles and cool-down zones (to help extend your Fireboost).
- Modes Aplenty – Play the single-player mode to complete challenges, create a custom race or simply smash AI opponents. Multiplayer modes include four-player local split-screen and eight-player online racing.
- Heart-Pounding Soundtrack – As if things weren't hot enough, the soundtrack includes Hawthorne Heights' rockin' hit single, "Drive."
Hitchhiker is a mystery game set along lost highways. You’re a hitchhiker on a strange journey, unable to remember who you are or where you’re headed. Something in your recent past has stolen your memory— but what? The highway offers clues: a matchbook hidden in your armrest, a photo in the glovebox, billboards and crows along the roadside. To complete your journey, you’ll need to choose your friends wisely— never knowing if your worst enemy is your own subconscious mind.
30. World of One
You live in your own small world that has everything you need – cozy home, backyard with a rocking chair, beautiful garden, and your own amusement park with music and unlimited amounts of fireworks to launch. You even have a Ferris wheel to touch the stars! Nothing stands between you and this secluded paradise, only an unsettling feeling in the back of your mind that something is going wrong. At some point, it all dramatically changes and now you have to find out what this world really conceals…Features:
You are about to get on a journey around small planet-like worlds as if you were in the Little Prince's world. However, these ones are filled with monsters that are striving to kill you, deadly traps and riddles, which require you to be quick-witted and attentive.
Plunge into the quaint and atmospheric world of a dark tale and reach it's core to find out what hides in the haze.
The indie-platformer World of One has many levels and puzzles with multiple solutions, big boss fights, hostile creatures and 4 different endings, which depends on the actions you take throughout the course of the game. Only your determination will help you complete your journey and find the truth about yourself.
Beware, World of One will challenge your mind and skills. Moreover, completion of the game unlocks the "New game+" mode, which gives you only 3 lives. Will you accept this challenge?
31. Naval Action
Naval action - open world multiplayer sandbox
Naval Action is a hardcore, realistic, and beautifully detailed naval combat game immersing players into the experience of the most beautiful period of naval history - when sailing ships ruled the seas.Features:
Exciting bugs – Because its still alpha we have an interesting selection of annoying, strange, and sometimes wonderful bugs. We are squashing them one by one, but it's Caribbean - they will keep coming for quite some time.
Enormous open world – Large open world, recreated based on 18th Century maps, historical harbors, positions, and town names. We do not believe in the various modern hand-holding markers, thus player position is not shown on the map: you will have to navigate yourself using compass, sun or landmarks. PS. battles are instanced to allow extremely complex sailing and fighting calculations for 50 ship battles.
Freedom – Build ships, trade, sink enemies of your nation. You can attack anyone almost everywhere. Remember that every action could have consequences. So don't attack everyone - or you will become a pirate. Conquer almost every port in the Caribbean, but remember! other adventurous captains will try to ruin your plans.
Beautiful ships – Accurate hull models, sail plans, guns, internal upgrades, historical speed, turning and heel performance. Ships from small cutters to large 100+ gun 1st rates will allow the player to experience every possible role of the Age of Sail period.
Realistic sailing – Advanced wind and physics model provides for realistic portrayal of ship’s performance in the age of sail. Yard angles, ship angle to wind, fittings and ship condition affects speeds and turning rates. Correct tacking, boxhauling, clubhauling and other elements of the age of sail sailing are possible. Hidden ship characteristics will allow to gradually uncover potential of the vessel – every ship in game will be unique.
Historical gunnery - Realistic ballistics and cannon performance of the period. Every cannonball is tracked in the air and after it hits the target. One shot can hit the stern, damage the rudder, then hit the cannon carriage, injure crew, ricochet from the floor and hit the opposite side. Listing and wind affects the shooting distance and will require change of tactics.
Weapons - All major types of naval artillery are implemented: from long guns to carronades. Fort and land batteries will provide support during port battles. Mortars are coming soon.
Damage model - Leaks, structural damage, torn sails, demasting, raking, fires and all other hazards that were possible in that era. Damage is positional: hit the gun and you might destroy it. Gunnery crews are placed deck by deck. Shot can pass through the balcony, ricochet of the gun, hit a crew member and then fly out of the gunport splashing into the water. Armor thickness and wood type is implemented and at extreme angles cannonballs will ricochet from the hulls.
Community driven development - Players actively participate in development and many elements of the game have already been implemented based on the player feedback. Content is immediately given out to players for testing and improvement. Share your thoughts in comments or on the forums.
32. The Amber Throne
After awakening from her coffin, Arra recalls little but the last words spoken by her father, “Destroy the Amber Throne.” Looking into the sky, she finds what was once his magnificent castle is now floating in the sky, far above the world below. Arra must find a way to reach the castle before others catch wind of it, lest the powerful Amber Throne fall into the wrong hands.
Amber Throne is a traditional JRPG-styled game that focuses on turn-based battling and some light exploration. The game features a large cast of unique monsters that change stances depending on actions taken during combat, and a party with mostly mixed hybrid roles to deal with them. Learning monster behavior and how your skills affect them is essential to reaching victory.
- Fully painted world with diverse settings and unique characters.
- Many monsters with multiple stances and behaviors to master.
- Five party members each with their own skills and advantages.
- Crafting for the game's best equipment and items.
- 12-15 hour-long story with optional content and exploration.
The game is a bit more atmospheric and ambient than most JRPG-styled games, with emphasis on theme and mood, hopefully making it feel a bit different to experience!ControlsShift to RunArrow Keys to MoveZ / Enter to ConfirmX / Esc For Main Menu Or CancelF5 For FullscreenD+hold For Skipping Dialogue
33. P-Walker's Simulation
P-Walker's Simulation: Season one (Early Access)
In this game, you control P,
a man that faces many obstacles in both life and death.
Whether it's just traversing the street or if it's fighting armed terrorists,
Paul's numerous activities are never without excitement. And the best part?
YOU decide how it's going to continue. This game will be a once in a lifetime
experience that you are guaranteed to never forget. A variety of different objectives,
levels, surroundings and characters to meet await you in this first season, all in one
humorous package. Participate in the development of Season 2 by helping to decide
how Paul's story will go on. Anyone can make suggestions that will definitely be
taken into consideration! Everyone who bought Season 1 will also get
Season 2 for free upon launch.
34. The Mysterious Cities of Gold
Play Esteban, Zia and Tao through numerous tricky levels full of puzzles, traps and infiltration phases in a wide variety of diverse gorgeous settings. Explore every nook and cranny of China, and escape Zarès’ hostile men, searching for the local City of Gold.
Faithful to the story-line and art style of the famous Mysterious Cities of Gold anime cartoon, Secret Paths lets you dig deep in this wonderful cross-media universe. You get to play with all the main characters, and each hero has his own set of qualities that you will need to use smartly when approaching the different challenges. Pick between them wisely - Their personality matters!Key features
- Gorgeous graphics completely faithful and loyal to the original Mysterious Cities of Gold art style that we all love.
- Numerous tricky levels: Expand the Mysterious Cities of Gold cartoon universe by playing the levels that unlock for free at the same pace the episodes air on television.
- Beautiful settings: Explore various environments, from the deep asian forests, to the heart of the Forbidden City, to the mythic Chinese City of Gold.
- Collectibles: Unlock high-quality cinematic cut-scenes extracted straight from the Mysterious Cities of Gold cartoon and bunch of exclusive artworks and virtual items.
- Think before you act: Use the specific skills and attributes of the three friends to your advantage when facing the multiple traps, puzzles and hurdles thrown in your way.
- Infiltration: Escape arch-enemy Zarès and his men by untangling the riddled paths to discover the secret of the Mysterious Cities of Gold.
- Made by Fans for Fans: the developers behind the Mysterious Cities of Gold are true fans of the anime, who have grown up watching the first season of the cartoon in their childhood some 30 years ago!
35. Evolution RTS
Check out our Discord Server!: https://discord.gg/WUbAs2fPlease Note: Evolution RTS is developed by only one person (with help from other developers on occasion) and has a relatively small but tight knit community, however it is quite active. We use our Discord server to set up games and discuss balance. If you would like to start up a game, you can just click the "Play the Game!" button on the lobby main screen to see if the servers are currently populated, or simply join Discord and ask if anyone is up for a game. The answer is usually yes. To update to the latest version, all you need to do is join a server. The Lobby will download everything you need automatically. Steam already comes with the core game files and maps, but game updates are handled through the lobby. Updates happen early, often, and they are usually only a few kb in size.SPECIAL NOTE FOR LINUX USERS: The libsdl2-dev package is required.Evolution RTS is a free an Open Source RTS game designed using the Spring Engine. It has been in development for many years and receives updates often. Its gameplay is designed specifically to appeal to gamers of all skill levels. The gameplay is designed around the use of unit groups, and the mixture of your unit group often will determine how successful you are in battle, as opposed to churning out hundreds of the same unit continually.
The economy and teching system is easy to learn and use. The game itself supplies many tools that make managing your economy easier so that you can focus more on crushing your enemy than of playing simcity in your base. Units interact using realistic physics and varied terrain (you can actually micro units in order to dodge projectiles!).
Below is a very short list of the features that Evolution RTS has to offer:
Projectiles and units use a realistic physics system which allow for unprecedented control and gameplay. Micro your units to avoid projectiles. Hide behind terrain for cover.
Epic and Macro scales
Control the battlefield and a level that feels the most comfortable to you, whether zoomed in controlling individual units, zoomed out viewing the entire map and issuing orders on a macro scale, or somewhere in between! You are in complete control!
Fine tuning controls for builders
Set builders on repeat so that they repeat the orders you give infinitely until they die. Adjust builder priority in order to control the amount of resources allocated to that specific builder’s construction project.
Unique Cover System allows you to easily set up ambushes
Hide your army in rocks and foilage completely undetected and lie in wait to ambush your enemy!
Gameplay geared towards casual gamers in addition to hardcore rts fans, as opposed to only being fun to play at the higher levels
Gameplay designed around being easy to learn yet hard to master. As a newbie you can be up and running in no time, and the gameplay ensures that just because you are new, you aren’t necessarily at a huge disadvantage.
Hundreds of units at once
The Spring Engine allows for hundreds or thousands of units to be beating the daylights out of each other all at once. Gameplay scales seamlessly to fit!
Unique unit abilities
Discover units with special abilities, such as the ORB with it’s incredible area healing abilities, or the Overseer with it’s EMP ability!
The economy is designed to be easy to learn, and use. There are only two resources in the game; Energy and Metal. Energy is used for utility purposes such as unit ammunition, powering shields, and building nuclear missiles, whereas metal is used to construct structures and units. Metal income is split between allies and resources that overflow the player’s capacity automatically flow into allies banks.
Easy to learn teching system
Simple teching system that revolves around using the same buildings that supply energy as a means to increase your tech availability ensure seamless transitions into heavier unit technologies.
Full particle effects engine and beautiful effects painstakingly created down to the last detail ensure that every battle will be visually stunning!
Full in-game soundtrack that highlights the mood based upon whether you are building structures in your base or engaged in an all out no holds barred war for survival will keep you on your toes and fuel your need for dominance! Over 40+ tracks!
Easy battle formations
Easy to use battle formations via selecting a group of units, right-clicking and dragging on the map make it easy for you to give complex orders to your units, even in the midst of a battle!
Intelligent Unit Targeting AI
Units automatically target the best enemy units to attack on their own, leaving you to concentrate on formations, flanking, and commanding your army!
Give orders via the mini-map
Full unit orders can be given via the minimap, so you can control your units intuitively no matter where your camera is pointing.
Place map markers with or without labels, and draw directly on the map
Map markers, drawing, and labels make it easy for you and your allies to communicate your battle plans, and illustrate them!
Unit balance dependent on unit mixture instead of one unit owning an entire army all by itself
Unit balance is designed so that composition matters more than simply churning out hordes of the most expensive unit.
Intelligent builder AI
Builders have a plethora of tools and options available to use to help you with macro tasks so that you can focus on kicking robotic ass!
Completely customizeable GUI
The many parts of the in-game gui can easily be moved around, resized, and positioned exactly how you like it! Be your own boss!
Gorgeously detailed unit textures and designs
Automatic ladder ranking and replay system
Completely free, forever!
Evolution RTS is a continually evolving and developing game; Come and join our community! We love having more people to talk to and play with! Preemptively, welcome to our community!
36. The Legacy: Forgotten Gates
"The Legacy: Forgotten Gates" is a hidden-object adventure game packed with mini-games and puzzles, telling a story of a journey to another world, where danger and unexpected turns of events await around every corner!
It was late evening and the museum was almost empty. At the Maya artifact exhibition, one of the exhibits suddenly started to move. The sound drew the attention of a young woman named Diana, a museum employee and an expert in Mayan culture. When she came closer to the artifact she realized it looked like a portal... and suddenly some unknown power lifted her up and teleported her to an ancient temple! Now Diana has to figure out where she is, how she got there and how she's going to return home. The young woman encounters a civilization similar to the Mayan culture, but this is neither the past nor a parallel reality. It's another planet, connected to Earth centuries ago by some special gates. And now the gates have been activated again...
Only Shaash, the local shaman and gate keeper, can help Diana return home. But that will not be easy. Diana will have to face numerous tests, travel far through the Endless River Valley, encountering the strange people and wondrous animals of the other world, while trying to hide from all dangers and solving dozens of different challenges on her way.
- Multiple wonderful locations and stunning graphics
- Unexpected plot turns
- Unforgettable characters
- Fascinating mini-games and puzzles
37. Apocalipsis: The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil
In Apocalipsis you play as Harry, for whom the loss of his beloved was the end of his world. Now he has to venture out into the strange, unwelcoming and haunted lands to get her back. On his journey he will meet fantastical creatures, straight from the visions of the 15th and 16th artists such as Hans Holbein or Albrecht Dürer. In Apocalipsis the static woodcuts of old start living their own life, they form a whole new world inspired by the Book of Revelation and the aesthetic of Danse Macabre - a world filled with dread, death, and disease. Yet, there is still a space for true love in these sinister lands…
Apocalipsis is also the first appearance of the best-selling black metal band, Behemoth, in the world of video games. With Behemoth’s music hidden in gameplay and Nergal (the ominous leader of the band) narrating, it’s one hell of an experience!
A reign of terror never feels so satisfying as when you leave a literal pile of rubble in your wake. Giving wizards a much-needed makeover, Fictorum is an action role-playing game that features fully-destructible structures, a randomized node-based world map, and a satisfying magic system with on-the-fly spell shaping and customization.
In Fictorum, your mage wields real, legendary power right from the start—unlike those found in most magic-centric games. Our magic system uses a dynamic and intuitive spellcasting and shaping system that grants the player an unrivaled level of customization and reconfiguration. Up to three runes can be applied to a spell, each affecting a different spell characteristic. The runes are easily swapped to suit the player’s current need, interest, or whim. You might amplify ice blasts to freeze enemies in place, expand the radius of a fireball explosion to crumble a bridge and hinder pursuers, or chain a lightning attack together to strike several targets in a cluster. Shaping makes spellcasting much more tactical and satisfying.
Rather than starting out as a hapless farm boy who stumbles into his powers and avoids enemies or entire areas until leveling up, players take on the role of an established wizarding badass, hell-bent on his mission for revenge. Yet challenge is abundant—the wizard must bring down a sprawling empire by himself, besting scores of bandits, cadres of Inquisitors, and hordes of corrupted abominations on his quest for vengeance. The protagonist has access to unlimited magical powers, making the game less about spamming that one spell that works passably well until it becomes upgradable. The experience is more about tailoring your magical arsenal, giving the player a wide range of freedom and the ability to effectively, efficiently, and enthusiastically destroy every obstacle. The randomly-generated world map features locations where every structure (from large buildings to bookshelves to tables to even a lone fork) can be demolished.
39. Crown Champion: Legends of the Arena
In Crown Champion: Legends of the Arena you are not a hero, a noble ruler, or even a combatant. Instead, you are the new owner of a team of fighting slaves, one of the many factions who compete for the adoration of the common people in the ancient storied arenas of the Crownlands.
Your task will be to oversee the training of your fighters and build your estate into an effective school of combat, all while trying to enhance your personal reputation and standing among the nobles of the realm. This is an expensive business, and the king demands his taxes - so you must make sure to manage your treasury with care and attention.
Glory awaits those with a bold heart and a steadfast mind, as well as a place for their faction among the legends of the arena ...
- Inherit a dilapidated estate and a couple of fledgling fighters, and then over time develop it into a prestigious academy for your team of fighting slaves. Restore the ruined buildings and hire new staff to serve your every need, from doctors and trainers to cooks and scribes.
- Progress through twelve arenas and dozens of opponents to reach the royal arena in the city of Aldmoor, where your slaves will fight for the glory of the king and queen.
- Develop relationships with whichever fighters you choose to acquire from the slave ship, each of whom comes with a unique personality and a fully fleshed-out backstory.
- Train your fighters and purchase new and stronger equipment as your fortunes increase, progressing through shortswords and basic leather coverings to halberds and full plate armour.
- As your reputation grows you can also choose to become engaged with the turbulent politics of the realm, following a series of 'choice and consequence' based storylines and meeting many important characters along the way.
- And of course, you must have a life outside of the arena. Find a husband or wife to share in your glory. Build stables and start keeping a team of racing horses to bring more money into your household. Forge a legacy to last the ages.
40. Just Fishing
Game with stunning graphics, realistic physics and system behavior of the fish, a wide selection of fishing gear, change the time of day, weather conditions affecting the nibble fish, and many others. Tournaments and competitions, teams and ratings, everything you need for this PVP.
Join the ranks of fans of the game on Steam and fight within a single game universe where you are waiting for players from other platforms: Win and Mac OS X.
- Dozens of beautiful locations.
- Hundreds of different species of fish.
- Complete interesting quests.
- Visit the many stunning lakes and rivers.
- Compete in tournaments and matches.
- Create or join a team.
- And fight with other players for the best places and prizes
41. Soldiers of the Universe
Join the War Against Real Terror!
Soldiers of the Universe is a story-driven first person shooter game that tells the story of a group of soldiers fighting against terrorist organizations in the Middle-East.
The Republic of Turkey has a secret organization called "Akinci Warriors" who specializes in secret military operations. Our hero Hakan takes over his father Selim Kahraman’s place as "The Toyga" of Akinci Warriors. He will lead military operations to take his father’s revenge and he will fight against the enemies of the state. Having trained in military and various branches of science for many years Hakan will be fighting a relentless struggle against terrorists along with three other heroes that joined to his side. After meeting Mr. Barbaros and Akıncı warriors, a lot will change in Hakan's life. He will learn what "patriotism" really means and he will understand the importance of fighting for his own country but not for his personal devils. With the intelligence gathered by Republic of Turkey, The Military and Akinci Warriors; our heroes will carry out operations against various terror organizations at Southeast Anatolia, Northern Syria and Istanbul.
• Cizre / Sirnak / Turkey
• Nusaybin / Mardin / Turkey
• Jarabulus / Aleppo / Syria
• Al-bab / Aleppo / Syria
• Sultanahmet / Istanbul / Turkey
This is the first game of a handful devoted indie game developers at Rocwise Entertainment. We worked for countless days and nights to make it possible to put up this story-driven FPS game of ours within a few months on a tight budget.
After finishing concept, design and story elements in February 2017, development process of Soldiers of The Universe (SoTU) finally came to an end. Initially, we were planning to release SoTU in July 2017. But to make a smooth launch and more importantly, to get face to face feedback from the players, we decided to postpone our release date to match with the first day of GameX 2017 International Digital Gaming and Entertainment Expo.
So... What we will do after early acces launch? We will be working on co-op mode (if we can't include it in early access launch), evaluate on player feedbacks, adding new game mechanics, new operations, map optimizations and much more...
*Visuals, gameplay mechanics and animations on this page does not represent the final quality of the experience.
42. Epic Roller Coasters
In Epic Roller Coasters you'll get the same feeling of a real roller coaster with a high level graphics, physics-based simulation. You'll go up and down seeing everything around you with our long range vision capabilities!
Available for Arcades on SpringboardVR
43. Ball of Light
Ball of Light - is an atmospheric adventure in which you have to demonstrate skills.
Take the challenge of nature! In your control is real fireball with different opportunities .
Pass all 7 tests nonstop. You have limited amount of energy, you should spend it wisely, expect to attack and moving. Only standing will not work!
ENJOY the VIEW!
Beautiful image Unreal Engine 4 will allow to enjoy the picturesque view of nature. Every new level is not same as next. Will not be bored! You are waiting for dangerous snow mountains, hot lava underground and misty expanse.
In all tests you are waiting for dangerous enemies! You must decide with whom to fight, but whom you must to pass by and not to fight in battle, because energy may not be enough, and have to start the level over again.
Have a good trip.
44. Aircraft Evolution
We present you a remake of the game Aircraft Evolution. This is an action game, where you have the task of destroying enemy bases, bombarding them with bombs from your aircraft.
Go through 4 temporary era, from the time of the First World War to futuristic fights.
Level up and evolve from a wooden plane to a future fighter.
Refine the aircraft. Increase armor, fuel, speed, firepower and much more.
A large selection of aircraft: from the base to the fighter of the future. Upgrade your planes to more modern ones in time, but you can try attacking a wooden plane on a tank with plasma cannons.
Juicy explosions, physics of the building destructions, carefully drawn every object in the game - all this merges into quality graphics and a pleasant impression of the game.
40 different missions are waiting for you. You will have different tasks - to destroy of the enemy base, air battles, boss fights and much more.
Buy pre-fight reinforced bombs. Demolish the enemy with standard bombs, a barrage of cluster bombs, or burn enemies to ashes with napalm.
Bomb the enemy. Turn their bases into smoldering ruins, and the battlefield into a scorched desert.
Bombs and explosions. More bombs and explosions !!!
45. Dark Future: Blood Red States
Dark Future: Blood Red States puts you in command of a team of hired road-mercenaries plying their brutal trade on the ravaged highways of mid America, 2023. The government barely functions as huge corporations hold sway in the cities, while the rest of the land slides into chaos. On the highways of mid America - aka The Big Empty - pollution, stagnation, catastrophic climate change and gang warfare has resulted in a post-apocalyptic nightmare.
In this dystopian alternative America, the ‘Sanctioned Ops’ - highway warriors for hire - hold sway, enforcing what few laws remain - but only if you can afford to pay. With violent gangcults hunting on the broken roads, contracts are plentiful, morals are flexible and the ways to die are growing day by day.
Run your Sanctioned Ops agency how you see fit; take jobs that help citizens, catch criminals, and clear the roads of murderous scum, or engage in the murky world of corporate sabotage, industrial espionage, and hired hits.
Having equipped your team with high-powered vehicles - complete with a devastating array of weapons and defences earned throughout the single player campaign - you issue your commands to your Interceptors in real time, helping them navigate the hazardous roads, attack relentless enemies, and avoid the myriad threats that lie ahead.
This real time strategic play, combined with a physics-defying time manipulation mechanic, bleakly beautiful visuals, and a mysterious universe filled with danger, makes Dark Future: Blood Red States a truly unique car combat title occupying a genre all of its own, that we’re calling "RealTimeShift Vehicular Action Strategy".
- RealTimeShift Vehicular Action Strategy: command your ops and vehicles second by second as fits your tactical choices, as you hammer enemy vehicles with bullets, rockets, and ramming.
- Explore the sand-strewn wastes of a near-future USA, with gorgeous visuals and realistic physics powered by Unreal Engine 4.
- Get ahead of enemies to drop devastating mines, riddle their gas tanks with bullets from your machine gun turret, or turbo boost into their tail to send them spinning off the road.
- Outrun merciless corporations and deranged gangcults in high-speed highway shoot outs.
- Purchase new vehicles and upgrade them with powerful new weapons.
- Put together the most famous (or infamous) team of Ops and Interceptors in Dark Future history, then increase their abilities through successful missions and the latest cybernetic enhancements.
- Unravel a rich campaign filled with tactical decision making and intense action.
- Stay in complete control of the action strategy using either keyboard and mouse or the controller of your choosing.
- A faithful adaptation of Games Workshop’s Dark Future universe, guided by legendary sci-fi author James Swallow (Dark Future, Warhammer 40,000, Deus Ex, 2000 AD).
46. West of Red
WHAT IS WEST OF RED?
WEST OF RED is a chaotic first person shooter that confronts heavily armed players with the army straight from Hell and the Devil himself.THE SETTING
The world of WEST OF RED is set in Wild West times, where everything and we mean absolutely everything is dark , mysterious and crazy awesome.THE PLOT
The story starts somewhere on American-Mexican border when an important delivery coach is missing in the desert. Local sheriff believes this is some frontier bandits work and sets a bounty on their heads. As a local patriot you decide to take care of it on your own. As you were always good with guns, you set on a journey to find the missing carriage.FEATURES
Variety of creatures to shoot and dice, ranging from imps, thorough medium sized daemons up to tough as hell lesser Devils and The Lord of Night himself.
Multiple bosses to defeat with wild west specific arsenal of weapons, ranging from revolvers, shotguns up to long range rifles.
WEST OF RED will take you on a immersive journey through bloody and dark wild west, the one that you always dreamed of while your bed was getting wet.
47. The Last Leviathan
The Last Leviathan is a physics-based, ship building and destruction adventure. You construct battle ships to crush your adversaries and massacre the monsters you encounter around the ancient seas of Middenhir.
On your voyage to uncover where The Last Leviathan lies you will discover a world full of rival ships, mythical monsters, wrecked flotsam, physics-puzzles and hidden treasures.
With blocks bought, found or plundered, you’ll craft boats capable of conquering pirates, out manoeuvring racing ships, disintegrating towers high on the coastal hills and solving mysteries.
Across the busy seas of Middenhir you’ll encounter many ships from clans far and wide. Some will be friendly and want to trade, others are looking for blood and booty - Yours!
Some say these behemoths are the descendants of The Last Leviathan, others just refuse to accept that they exist. Once you’ve seen one on the horizon you’ll wonder how you ever thought of anything else.
Monster battles will be the pinnacle of your experience in The Last Leviathan. You’ll need to analyse the monster’s weaknesses, craft bigger weapons, build a specialised ship and then unleash the dogs of war with true, commanding skill.
Voyage: Build, sail, navigate and fight across the seas, unveiling the secrets of Middenhir in a voyage of survival and discovery.
Creative: Completely open sandbox for you to be inventive or just enjoy the sights and relax in.
Battle Seas: An ocean of fights and challenges including: survival, last man standing, racing, waves, and many more that we (and you) haven't thought of yet!
Full Steam Workshop integration allowing your ship designs to be shared and battled with or against. Leaderboards will track your uploaded ship’s performance in battle against members of the community.
You'll be able to Mod in many ways from Ship-AI, Cannon-AI, ship block creation and potentially even Battle Seas events.
Our current version is a limited set of polished features for both Battle Seas and Creative modes. Voyage mode & Real-time multiplayer will be developed during Early Access.
We’ll be releasing on PC initially, then Mac and Linux versions during Early Access.
We’re Super Punk Games, a small indie developer based in Nottingham, England.
To get in touch about the game, you can find us hanging out in the Steam Community HUB or on our subreddit, Facebook & twitter. Use the link above to our website to find out more!
Thank you for reading to the end, you are clearly a Super Punk!
48. Sense of The Devil
WHAT IS THE GAME ABOUT?
Sense of The Devil is first person horror shooter that confronts players with humanity greatest fears living deep in the forest.THE SETTING
The story is set in medieval times, meaning only some basic weapons are available and majority of the earth is still uncharted.THE PLOT
The story starts when a fellow hunter ask you for help. His only daughter is missing. It seems that she wandered to the forgotten forest and did not come back. As the place is cursed nobody believes that his daughter is still alive, no one has ever come back from this place. Your friend however refuses to give up hope and you are his only chance to find his child. Locals are afraid to talk much about the forest, they only whisper with fear in their eyes: "Baba Yaga".FEATURES
Intense atmosphere, various locations to explore and a mysterious creature to hunt.
Sense of The Devil will take you on a journey that you will never forget and you will always look behind your back just to make sure your are alone.
49. Rail Adventures - VR Tech Demo
The Rail Adventures VR Tech Demo is a free product, showcasing the upcoming action game Rail Adventures.
In Rail Adventures you race in a minecart on railways, through various epic environments, facing various obstacles and challenges.
In this tech demo, you race through one of the epic environments that will be part of the game and get to experience the beautiful views.
The purpose of this tech demo is for us to gather feedback and make sure we are developing the VR side of the game in the righ direction.
It is also a great experience to enjoy on your Vive.
Akuatica integrated puzzles into action adventure. Below are some highlighted features;
- Fast paced action encounters that require problem solving. With obvious clues.
- Multiple environments. From shallow river, coral reefs, open sea to the abyssal depth.
- Epic bosses and dozens of unique enemies.
- Meticulously sculpted visual style.