The best games like Unit 4 are:
- arrow_rightMinecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series
- arrow_rightShovel Knight: Specter of Torment
- arrow_rightZombie Night Terror
- arrow_rightMr. Shifty
- arrow_rightPeace, Death!
100 Best Games Like Unit 4:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (13)
- PlayStation 4 (23)
- iOS (44)
- Android (24)
- macOS (66)
- Linux (50)
- Nintendo Switch (25)
- Nintendo 3DS (7)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (9)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (13)
- PlayStation 2 (1)
- PlayStation (6)
- PS Vita (9)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (7)
- Wii (8)
- GameCube (2)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (6)
- NES (10)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (7)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari 8-bit (2)
- Atari ST (2)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (6)
- SEGA Saturn (4)
- SEGA 32X (1)
- SEGA Master System (5)
- Game Gear (2)
- Web (4)
1. Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series
Minecraft: Story Mode is an action-adventure game developed by TellTale. The title revolves around the episodic series-like narrative and puts the importance of the player's choices forward.
The game resembles the genre of the point-and-click adventures. The players can talk with non-mandatory characters and choose the dialogue options out of four or five alternatives. There is a heavy focus on the QTE — the sequences where one must mash buttons in time accordingly with the pictograms depicted on the screen. At the end of each chapter, the player is presented with the choice diagram — his of her picks are compared to those of the other players across the world.
It is not to be forgotten — Minecraft: Story Mode is the TellTale adaptation of another video game. Fingerprints of this are clear: the crafting mode essential to the original has been added to the game, and the title has become more friendly all in all. That is the contrast with the previous TellTale installments — they were mainly targeting mature audience.
The Story Mode created the narrative from the start — the original game does not feature it. The story centers around Jesse — the protagonist and the player at the same time — who travel around the in-game world in searches for The Order of the Stone.
Transformice is an indie multiplayer platformer developed by Mélanie Christin and Jean-Baptiste Le Marchand.
The gameplay revolves around guiding the player controlled mouse around several obstacles, getting the cheese, and going back to the hole. If the player gets the cheese first, it will be noted in their profile under a special tab.
A shaman mouse accompanies the players on every level. It can create physical objects to help the players get to the cheese. A player with the highest score is chosen a shaman.
On August, 22nd 2010 a map editor was released. Any registered member can create their own maps and publish it for 40 in-game cheese pieces (it used to be 20). It is also required for the players to have 1000 pieces gathered on their account. During a game, each third map is community-made. After the time expires, a voting window appears, where the players can share their opinion on the map. If the map's rating gets lower than 50%, it gets removed from the game.
Map categories were later added to the game.
The players can use nine animated emotes: dance, laugh, cry, kiss, anger, applause, sleep, facepalm, and sit. These animations do not require the participation of another user.
Apart from that, there are four two-player emotes: high five, hug, kiss, or "rock, paper, scissors!"
Mountain is a mountain simulation application which was intentionally made as an anti-game. It features very little gameplay and only a semblance of interactivity.
At the beginning of a new game, the player must undertake a quiz. He or she has to answer several psychological questions by drawing the answers. This is the only gameplay Mountain actually has. Based on the drawings, the program generates a floating mountain that embeds the player's answers. The user cannot interact with the mountain or influence it. However, he or she can observe it from any angle by rotating the camera with the mouse. By using the keyboard, the player can also influence the game's piano music.
The mountain slowly changes over time, acting as a living environment. As the time passes, the mountain goes through the day and night, various seasons, clouds, rains, and snowfalls. New plants can grow and fade on the mountain, and random objects can fall on it out of nowhere. Occasionally, a piece of philosophical text appears on the screen indicating the mountain's "thoughts." The mountain eventually collides with a shooting star and collapses.
This game was created as an art object and an experiment rather than entertainment. It is meant to fill the time in the background while the user is preoccupied with some other activity. Though hardly a game, Mountain can be used for relaxation and meditation.
4. Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment
Disclaimer: If you own Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove, you will NOT need to purchase Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment separately. This title is included with all versions of Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove.
Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment is the action-packed prequel to Shovel Knight! Take control of Specter Knight, servant to the Enchantress, in a quest to recruit a cadre of knights and create the Order of No Quarter. With his scythe and preternatural agility at the ready, he can glide across the ground, clamber up walls, and command an arsenal of curious weapons.
If he carries out his duties, Specter Knight may have a chance at regaining his lost humanity and breaking his chains of servitude. But what cruel tricks might the Enchantress have up her sleeve?Features:
- Climb walls, leap over gaps, and dispatch enemies with the Dash Slash. Specter Knight’s playstyle brings motion and action to the forefront!
- Collect and upgrade curios to unleash all new special attacks.
- Test your scythe skills with Feats and Challenge Stages featuring boss rematches, platforming challenges, and more!
- Yacht Club Games' beautifully authentic style bridges the gap between yesterday and today. Design, art, and audio hearken back to the days of 8-bit.
- A somber tale told with a light touch to narrative with humor, levity, and heart.
- Awesome soundtrack by Jake "Virt" Kaufman!
- Balanced gameplay is a warm welcome to newcomers, and an old embrace for experts.
- Lovable characters and bosses!
- Take on a new challenge and uncover all of the world's secrets with New Game+!
"I was in love with GNOG the second I saw it"-Rock Paper Shotgun
"Weird and wonderful..." -Polygon
"This is such a joyful game, I'm not sure it's possible to leave it without feeling uplifted." -Destructoid
"It's a kooky idea brought about with lots of style and verve..." -Eurogamer
GNOG is a playful puzzle game about exploring monstrous virtual toys. Press, pull, slide, grab, click, and rotate every GNOG head to uncover its secrets!
- 9 musical levels with whimsical puzzles to discover
- A dynamic soundtrack composed by Marskye
- Each level a unique hand-crafted experience
- Play in standard mode or with optional VR support. Seamlessly switch between VR and standard play!
GNOG is a 3D puzzle game set in a tactile world of toys and secrets. Point, click, grab, poke, spin, pull, and play with uniquely charming monster heads as you explore the hidden worlds inside them. Filled with eye-catching designs, playful interactions, and a rich, reactive soundtrack, the hand-crafted heads come to life in either standard play or in VR.
Inspired by real-world toy designs, every GNOG head is a miniature world to discover. Grab a bookcase and spin it to reveal a hidden pile of coins, slide levers to navigate a damaged ship through outer space, crank a wheel to cook a stew on the stove – each playful interaction generates lively feedback and surprising consequences. Set to a relaxing and dynamic soundtrack that evolves with each level, the surreal worlds and joyful puzzles of GNOG will have you turning heads.
6. Zombie Night Terror
Prepare yourself for the most thrilling night of your life! Something strange has happened and people everywhere are turning into blood thirsty walking corpses. But guess who’s the brains behind this hungry undead army? YOU! So spread this pandemic to wipe humanity off this planet. Because the only way to survive the zombie apocalypse, is to BE the apocalypse!
But the brainless undead are quite dumb… even dumber than you might expect given their lack of grey matter. Because when left to their own devises, they will just endlessly walk forward and fall into permanently deadly booby traps placed by not-so-helpless humans. So to accomplish your mission of world extermination, you will need to help guide them to their next yummy meal. Luckily you can utilize numerous special mutations to make your troops evolve and fulfil their appetite for flesh. But beware! Humans will not facilitate your dark will….they will fight to survive.
Spread terror through 40 levels and enrol more zombies into your undead army. Along the way you’ll have to solve brain tingling puzzles, and fight increasingly powerful foes that are hell-bent on staying alive. The closer you get to total world extinction, the harder survivors will fight to put you in the ground….for good.
Blood, tears, non-sexual moans, inappropriate laughter, and tons of puzzles that will literally blow your brains out... This is Zombie Night Terror!
- Command a Zombie Horde: You are the brain, they are the muscles. Your zombie horde will obey your commands without any strike risk or complaints … On the downside; you can’t have any heated conversations about late night movies or cool books anymore tough!
- Unique Mutation System: Having an army of deadly zombies is awesome. Having an army of mutated zombies is way better! Take advantage of our mutation system to overcome the enemy’s defences, by creating powerful new zombie types. Each has their unique power and abilities that can help you overcome different situations.
- Combo System: Because you thought mutations were your only way to facilitate your meat feast, we spiced it up allowing you to combine those and see what your enemies are made of (literally). Let’s show those pesky humans how to have fun!
- You are not alone: Having zombies is kind of like having a pet; it’s fun but you need to take care of them… That’s what humans are for, as they are the perfect way to keep your zombies well fed and busy. But beware! Humans are well armed and they do not appreciate the toothy company of the undead.
- Contaminate: Don’t have enough company? Do you need a bigger horde? Well, just convert Humans to your cause then! You don’t necessary need to bring flowers and be charming, as a single bite right into the neck (or anywhere that pleases you) should be enough to do the trick!
- Destructible Environments: In times of a zombie apocalypse, humans love to take their time playing hide and seek. However when the hunger for tasty flesh is this painful, you don’t have time for such childishness. So use the power or your horde to destroy their playground and spread terror among them… PEEKABOOM!
7. Mr. Shifty
Shift through bullets, and master lightning-fast takedowns in an all new kind of action game from tinyBuild and Team Shifty! Mr. Shifty follows a teleportation-fueled heist to break into the world's most secure facility.
- Shift through walls, through bullets, cover huge distances and be everywhere at once
- One shot kills. Survive on skills.
- Use distraction, trickery, explore what's possible when stealth and action become one!
- Toy with enemies, laugh as they use doors to enter rooms
- Underestimate enemies, and cry as they use group tactics to outsmart Shifty
A group of industry veterans behind 21 games, from GameBoy Advance to Xbox 360, have joined together to raise the bar for independent games: Team Shifty's action-packed debut is a must play!
8. Peace, Death!
Peace, Death! is an arcade simulator with difficulties. In this game, you play as the Reaper working for your boss, Death, in Apocalypse, Inc. You face a challenge: go through a trial period of seven weeks to get a permanent job and advance the interests of your employer.
Features. You need to examine each client's feature to determine his, her, or its fate. There are more features every day and the game becomes more difficult. Your client holds a pistol? Send him to Hell unless he changes his mind and drops weapons. Is your client a hat-lover? Should you send him to Heaven? No, it's not that easy! First, take the hat off, and you might see the horns. Being a demon, killer, or an angel are features, too.
Catastrophes. These are unique events, they're unexpected and rapid, so Reaper is pressed by time. But you must allocate clients correctly to complete a catastrophe, unlock new clients and increase Death's influence! Unlucky pirates, bear influenza epidemic in Siberia, fighting for a free soup ó these are only some of the catastrophes.
Events. Each week you will face a new event. The more days you worked, the more events you have. Trainees' phone calls, safes with smuggled goods, undercover agents of Paradox, kidnappersÖ They all pose some difficulties but help you to become the best in the biz. Why, you can even cook a soup!
Theme Days. Each seventh day is a theme day. You'll choose clients' fate for a unique soundtrack corresponding to the spirit of the chosen theme. Egypt? Certainly! Mother Russia? Nostrovia! Pirate day? Yo-ho-ho!
What else? Horsemen tasks, funny clients' phrases, lots of references and easter eggs, bonuses, penalties, very special clients ó all this will define your future as the Reaper determine the game ending!
Good luck, Reaper!
9. Canyon Capers
Canyon Capers is a 2D platformer game.
The main character, DinoJr, is out on a quest of exploring different dungeons, canyons, and caves and hunting for great treasures hidden there. Other characters are unlockable through playing, with their unique traits and different approaches to each level. The levels in the game vary in goals and activities, wherein some there is a time limit to complete the run, while in others the player has to score some points by collecting trophies and defeating enemies.
The game follows a pattern set by the classic retro platformers: the player controls a character who can jump, get rid of enemies by landing on top of them and collect different upgrades. While at that, the game offers different challenges in the form of puzzles to solve and 50 different levels with progressing difficulty. Various types of enemies and dangerous traps await at each map, but the player can restore his progress after dying - the character respawns at the last haven.
Visuals and other features
As mentioned before, the game aims at giving its players the feeling of playing a retro platformer. Thus, the graphics are very cartoon-like, with characters having a simple, yet excellent and loveable design, and the backgrounds and other textures having much detail and work into them. The game also has a variety of achievements to obtain, as well as Steam Marketplace integration with a plethora of Steam Cards awarded for playing the game and completing some achievements.
10. Rampage Knights
Rampage Knights is a cooperative beat 'em up game mixed up with randomized dungeon crawling and exploration which you can play alone or with a friend online.
You play as a hero trapped by a spell in a magical forest. All paths lead you to a nearby ruined castle, infested with goblins, skeletons and other foul creatures. Gear up with awesome and ridiculous weapons and spells and descend into the deep labyrinth below the ruin to face its sinister master!
Try to get as far as possible in a dungeon with randomized items, spells, traps and encounters. Your hero is upgraded along the way (both visually and gameplay-wise) as you find better weapons, items, magic powers and fight harder and harder monsters.
The main features:
- Frenetic action inspired by Golden Axe and Binding of Isaac
- Singleplayer campaign or co-op for two players (online and local)
- Randomly generated environments with rogue-like elements
- Hero visually evolving with new abilities
- Dozens of spells and weapons with game changing properties
- Long term progress with new classes and features to unlock
- Full controller support
- Mighty foot included!
So what do you say? Are you ready to start the rampage?
Thanks to Young Horses, Slick Ent Inc, and Team Meat for allowing us to do these amazing crossover exclusives for our Steam launch.
What is Bardbarian?
Bardbarian is a game! A game we've been lovingly working on for far too long and are ready to unleash on Steam with (hopefully) some love from the Greenlight Community.
What genre is the game?
It is a mixture of Tower Defense, RPG & RTS with some 'Shmup and Snake elements.
What's the Story?
You play as Brad the barbarian, who is awoken to the sounds of his town under siege. Today is different though; Brad has grown tired of fighting all the time. The usual grind for XP has grown dull, and he has decided to pursue his dreams of making music instead of shedding blood. Fashioning a lute out of an old axe, he steps out to save his town in the most bizarre of ways.
What's Gameplay like?
Move Brad around the battlefield and dodge incoming enemy attacks and projectiles. Brad is constantly playing his axe-lute and generating notes, standing still will cause him to "jam" and generate notes even faster. These notes act as your in-game resource; you can spend them to perform solos to summon units to follow and fight for you, as well as solos to boost their performance.
Navigate your party through the hordes of enemies, dodging and attacking, preventing them from destroying your town's prized decorative crystal. Survive waves to progress, collect loot, and unlock new units. Upon death you are able to visit the town shop in order to upgrade Brad, the town and your followers, in hopes to make it further next time.
- Beautiful, hand-drawn artwork from start to finish
- An awesome Rock/Metal original soundtrack by Maximum Satan
- Bizarre genre-bending hybrid gameplay
- 12 unique units to unlock
- Customize your party loadout; Over 200 possible combinations
- Collect loot from your fallen enemies and upgrade Brad, the town, and your units
- A difficulty curve that will punish you for making mistakes, and you will
- Over 8 enemy types to make you regret everything
- 4 Epic boss battles to crush your spirits
- Endless and Survival modes with leaderboards for when you're feeling competitive
- Easter eggs and references galore, can you spot them all?
- There's a dinosaur boss
- There's also a Ratcoon, look at those sad little eyes
Steam/Greenlight Exclusive Features
- Full controller support + KB+M
- Revamped UI
- Camera Control
- Steam Cloud Saves
- Rebalanced for Desktop
- 3 Exclusive Indie Crossover Units
- Steam Achievements/Leaderboards
12. Blood of the Werewolf
Become Selena, loving mother, devoted wife and -- powerful werewolf. Take revenge on the monsters that have slain your husband and stolen your child, in this love letter to classic platformers. Seamlessly transform from human to werewolf in light of the moon, as you shoot, slash and smash your way to fight Frankenstein.
Intense Platforming Action, With All Your Favorite Iconic Monsters
"A Love Letter To The Action-Platform Genre. If you want an action-platform game with great gameplay, challenge and a story that is simple but enjoyable, Blood of the Werewolf is the game for you." "Selena responds with perfection to the button presses."
"This game propelled me back to those halcyon days when I started gaming, and games were extremely difficult yet ultimately all the more rewarding."
"Overall, Blood of the Werewolf is a great platformer. It provides a wonderful sense of atmosphere, the story is well written and well told, and the gameplay mechanics feel fantastic. You may destroy a keyboard or controller out of rage, but you’ll want to buy another to see this great game to the end. Fans of platformers, especially old-school platformers, should give this game a serious look."
"An excellent action-platformer that wonderfully combines challenging but fair gameplay with a colorful and vibrant art style. "
"Scientifically Proven has managed to create a piece worthy of its platforming predecessors, where gore blends with horror creating an atmosphere that will captivate you." Dying too often gets frustrating at times, but not that much as to make you want to ditch the game. The beautiful visuals along with the multitude of monsters will keep you company while journeying in an adventure like never before."
"Blood of the Werewolf is a beautiful platform game - A classic mold with a ...unique garment that will not make you regret your investment and still promises to steal many hours of your day." (translation)
"Beautiful, rhythmic, and well done"
Blood of the Werewolf takes players on a ruthless journey of revenge through 3 level filled game modes of white knuckle platforming action while taking on hordes of creatures and iconic monster-movie bosses; Creature, Hyde, Dracula, Mummy, Frankenstein. Selena has access to upgradeable weapons in human form and unlockable wolf powers when transformed. Additional modes like speed run and score rush will test your reflexes and memory, with online leaderboards to keep track of yourself, and friends.
Keep your wits about you, Blood of the Werewolf will test your limits and offer a challenge you haven't seen since the golden age of games.Features
- Experience a rich, in-depth Story Mode featuring 30+ creatures, 15 button-grinding levels to master and five heart-pounding boss arenas
- Score Rush mode offers the pro a whole new leaderboard driven experience as you compete for the highest score.
- Endless Challenge is a nightmare of procedurally generated levels and monsters that increase in difficulty. How far can you make it?
- Shift instantaneously between human and werewolf form when in view of a full moon
- Hardcore, classic platforming gameplay with a modern twist; pressure sensitive, full air controls for precision moves
- Unlock a bevy of achievements, pushing you to the limit of your abilities
- Upgrade weapons and wolf powers, for the edge you need against the monster onslaught
- Uncover hundreds of collectibles and hidden items to discover throughout the game
13. Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora
You’re the Private Investigator on a string of grisly murders, scouring for clues in a 3D side-scrolling world. Grab your fedora and revolver - in Hot Tin Roof you’re on the case! Dive into a noir mystery and become Emma Jones, the only PI partnered to a cat named Franky.
- Noir as heck.
- Metroidvania meets Adventure Game in a side-scrolling 3D world, with tons of platforming and exploration
- 4 distinct plot threads, with 15 different resolutions.
- Instead of acquiring abilities, you find new revolver rounds, which you load into your revolver yourself. Combine them in unique ways!
- Scour the world for clues! Use them in conversations to unlock secrets, solve murders and more.
- Cats. More cats than you could shake a cat at. Also, pigeons and rats. Many wearing tiny hats.
- Spiffy chip noir jazz soundtrack.
It’s a dog eat dog world out there, but luckily? A cat has your back. Franky. The cat that wore a fedora.
Brick-Force is a sandbox shooter that lets you create your own battlefield or join other players’ worlds to fight on their turf!
From the sci-fi universe of “BrickStar” and the magical fantasy setting of “BrickSaga” all the way to the Wild West themed worlds of “Cowboys & Bricks”, Brick-Force offers you countless possibilities to build, share, and play on your very own battlefield, using hundreds of different bricks, outfits, weapons, and much more.Features
- Swiftly create awesome maps and share them with the world
- Fight alongside your friends in 8 bricktastic PvP & PvE game modes
- Customize your character with hundreds of costumes and clothing items
- Access a loaded arsenal that ranges from lollipops to laser rifles
- Regular themed updates with new settings, features, and possibilities
Over two million players have already started building virtual worlds in Brick-Force. Using various types of bricks and even interactive elements such as turrets, mines, and portals, they create architectural masterpieces which serve as the setting for several different shooter modes. There’s a bit of an architect hidden inside every one of us, so get in the sandbox and play! In Brick-Force, you can fulfill your creative impulses and build a world that suits your tastes, either by yourself or together with friends.
Discover the worlds created by other players or share your own maps with the Brick-Force community! More than 1,200,000 worlds have been built in Brick-Force to date, and they’re just waiting for you and your friends to come explore them.
The shooter modes of Brick-Force offer an exciting change of pace from building. Grab your weapon and transform from a master architect into an elite soldier. space marine or colt-swinging cowboy! Defend your own world with sniper rifles, pistols, frying pans, and more – or bring your fight to some of the very best maps made by the community! Brick-Force offers many different game modes, including team and individual Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Build and Destroy (where you can build and fight at the same time), Defusion, Freefall, Zombie Mode, and Defense Mode.
Categories in common with Brick-Force: Action
15. Galactic Junk League
Galactic Junk League is a tactic sci-fi free-to-play shooter arena - a combat game mixed with almost infinite ship building possibilities.
Build anything. Fight anyone. In space.
What used to be a prosperous universe is now a post-apocalyptic rusty dump full of galactic junk. Savage arenas became the only amusement we have. To fight and destroy, we use all necessary means from super advanced beam weapons to makeshift torpedoes made from a rusty fridge. The most valuable thing here? Your team.
Build your junk ships to literally any shapes and sizes and fight against the creations of other players in 7v7 PvP capture arenas across 3 new maps. The more you fight the better ships you can build. Pick one of the classes (Frigate, Cruiser, Battleship and Destroyer) and research all the blocks to build your ultimate junk ship. Every classs has its own role in the team.
- 4 unlockable classes with unique fighting styles and build options
- 3 unique multi-level weapon systems (Rockets, Lasers, Gauss)
- class-specific abilities
- 3 different maps, each with unique play style
- infinite number of possible ship designs thanks to vast building options and mirror mode
- high level of replayability
- player profiles and top ladders
- skill-based matchmaking with players from all around the world!
New with the full release (compared to Early Access):
- brand new game mode: Galactic Conquest
- reworked game mechanics and abilities
- class system overhaul
- Tactical Communication Interface
- revamped game start
- AI opponents
- sales and new DLCs
PulseCharge is a 2D platforming game with an emphasis on speed and exploration.
Absorb enemy attacks to charge up your own attacks! You must absorb, dodge and weave your way through intense gauntlets and defeat your evil self.
Do you have the heart for such a challenge?
What's in store:
- Intense levels that will test your platforming and speedrunning prowess.
- Soothing Soundtrack.
- Gamepad support, rebindable keys and resolution options.
17. I Am The Hero
I Am The Hero is a pixel art, beat 'em up, fighting game that tells the story of a "Hero" with a glorious but mysterious past. Is he the hero he thinks he is or is there another side to this legendary figure?
I Am The Hero is a love note to retro gaming, ripped from the fuzzy memories of the developer’s childhoods and seasoned with a wild passion for fighting games. If you want a truly modern re-interpretation of classic gaming, then it’s time to join the fate and answer one simple question, “are you the hero?”FEATURES:
Local and Online Co-Op
Fast Moving, Fluid Combat
Free Style Combos : trample, juggle, rush, and crush your enemies into submission with your own unique fighting styles
Critical Blink : by timing your attacks perfectly you can unleash massive damage on your foes with Critical BlinkGAME MODES:
Single Player Campaign
Online Co-Op In Survival Mode
Enjoy fast paced, retro action inspired by modern and old-school classics. I Am The Hero will give you shot of nostalgia and adrenaline that you’ve been crazing.
So what are you waiting for? It’s time to join the fight!
18. Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge
Choose your side in the epic war between two masterminds of Evil: apprentice-gone-rogue Orville Tycoon and his army of heavy-duty zombies, or his vengeance-thirsty mentor Professor Brainhov and his rioting mass of twitchy brain-munchers.
Triumph over other players in adrenaline-charged MULTIPLAYER DEATHMATCHES and seal the fate of the last survivors of Finkleville in the SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN as you:
- STRATEGIZE the perfect combination of 6 different types of zombie squads: samurai, scavenger, scout, engineer, brawler and cleaner
- CONQUER the massive multiplayer map
- MASTER the badass Monster (Hero unit) that best fits your play style
- UNLEASH a huge horde of zombies on your opponent with the ultimate Dead Rush ability
- EXPERIENCE a thrilling storyline that sets classic hulking zombies against frantic modern zombies
- DEFEAT the epic bosses to prove your worth as the true alpha mad scientist
Pick your faction, Monster, strategy, and find out who gets to become King of the Undead!
Cosmonautica is a quirky and unique blend of space trading and crew simulation.
Cast off! Are you ready for some hilarious adventures in outer space?
Start by boarding a washed-up space cruiser and fulfill your destiny as an aspiring captain on the hunt for fame and fortune. Cosmonautica combines elements of space trading and crew simulation to create a unique experience. Only if you take good care of your crew you will be able to succeed.
Do you have what it takes to become the best trader, smuggler, pirate or even space taxi? It’s your choice!
- Simulated Galaxy - Cosmonautica offers a detailed and amusing trading simulation gameplay that challenges you among others with pirate attacks, diverse quests and unique crew members. Explore a dynamic and procedurally generated galaxy. Every game is different!
- Crew Management - Sign up to eight exceptional and lovable crew members to create a ragtag team of the universe’s best and brightest. Take care of your crew and promote them to reach their full potential. Only if they fit together well and are satisfied, you are able to get the optimum out of your space ship.
- Elaborate Trading Simulation - Trade a bevy of goods, including some rare and illegal stuff, with fellow space merchants while exploring the solar systems. Explore the galaxy and pursue intergalactic trading over many solar systems - each with it’s own traits.
- Lively Story & World - Meet unique characters while you embark on a campaign to unveil the secret of a container and the mysterious past of your board A.I. N1L. Or just roam freely through the galaxy in sandbox mode.
- One-of-a-Kind Ships - Choose from a range of ship types, equip your vessel with upgradeable rooms and customize your ship's appearance for even more individuality.
- Exciting Space Battles - Command demanding space clashes against enemy ships with crafty maneuvers and tactical actions during encounters. Directly attack or outsmart your enemies by using your hacker’s ability. Or pick the peaceful route and choose diplomacy.
- Cross-Platform Play - Cosmonautica supports cross-platform saved games, which will allow you to play the same game on PC and take it on the go with your tablet or other suited devices.
"Zappy gameplay mix between trading, fighting and crew management. Cosmonautica is different than other space simulations. Ludicrous."
- PC Games (Germany)
"When we think about interstellar travel, our minds often go straight to intense battles with alien warships, exploration of hostile worlds, or cunning diplomacy. We often forget that between all of the action, our heroes still need to eat, sleep, bathe, and take some private meditation time (this is code for pooping)."
"I’ve had a brief dabble with an early build of the Stuttgart-built indie game, and it’s exactly what the ‘Elite meets life sim’ beermat description suggests."
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun
We’re Chasing Carrots, a small indie developer based in Stuttgart, Germany and after our first game “Pressure” we’re putting the steering wheel and earthly restrictions aside and give you the freedom of the endless space.
20. Shadow Blade: Reload
Shadow Blade is an action-platformer set in a visually striking world where the ancient teachings of ninjas and samurai clash upon a modern landscape. Sprint through stages littered with traps, slaying enemies along your path without hesitation as Kuro, the blade of shadow!Story
Darkness and chaos are once again creeping into the world of man. The covenant made in a time almost forgotten has failed, the three clans now in a violent struggle for dominance. The medallion is almost made whole again and it falls upon Kuro?s shoulders to restore balance. All his training has led up to this one moment, where the fate of the world will rest in his blood-stained hands.Key Features
- Epic NINJA Platforming: Test your skills in fast-paced platforming, mastering the skills of the ninja to breeze through challenging levels.
- Vicious NINJA Combat: Kill your enemies with extreme prejudice through the mastery of the katana, shurikens and kusarigama!
- Shadow Ninja: Attack the guards before they see you and alert all other mobs.
- Story Campaign: Fully voiced motion comics tell the story of Kuro?s plight to restore balance!
- More than 50 Challenging Levels: Environmental hazards, rifle-toting warriors and many more challenges await a hardened warrior.
- Level Secrets: Raw speed doesn?t guarantee the highest rank. A true ninja is ever vigilant, aware of any possibly hidden areas.
- Ninja = Hardcore: Cleared the normal campaign? Prepare for the ?Hardcore? variation and if you dare, the ultimate ?Master Class? version awaiting only the foolhardy.
- Challenge Modes and Leaderboards: Feel the need to gloat? Challenge yourself in these specially crafted stages only for the masters. Compare your stats with friends and other players as you fight for the top of the leaderboards!
Level Editor and Workshop Integration: Create and upload your own levels to Steam Workshop for your friends and other players to check out. Become the ultimate Dojo Builder!
Stylish 3D World: Feast your eyes on a world where ninja and samurai clash in a modern landscape.
Achievements: Unlock a full list of achievements as you embark on your mission to restore balance.
Cloud Saving: All progress saved through the Steam Cloud for pick-up-and-play on any steam powered device.
The Deluxe Edition includes:
1 - Shadow Blade: Reload game
2 - Art Book
3 - Comic Book
4 - Original SoundtrackFollow the development on Twitter
21. Lovecraft's Untold Stories
A HORROR ADVENTURE
You have to find a way to foil the Old Ones’ plans—but the path is yours to choose, and brute force may not be the best solution. Will you search for clues and information to stop the cultists before they summon the Outer Gods, or will you just kill everything in your way, until there’s no one left to invoke the cosmic horrors to our world?
LIVE H.P. LOVECRAFT’S STORIES
Levels are randomly generated: It will be a different experience every time you play. Lovecraft’s Untold Stories is based on H.P. Lovecraft’s stories: You will experience first-hand the cosmic horror created by the genius of Providence. Look for items and clues to unlock secrets and new stories!
5 DIFFERENT CHARACTERS
You can play as 5 different characters, each with a different playstyle. A private detective, a witch, a thief, a professor, and even a ghoul—each with different stats, weapons, and combat moves, creating five entirely different gameplay experiences.
MADNESS AND DEATH
The truth of the dark horrors that inhabit the universe is unbearable for any human mind. As you learn more of the Mythos, you become more powerful—but also brings you closer to the brink of madness. You will need to find a balance to keep your sanity—but in the end, you can’t win against the Old Ones. Madness or death await you. But maybe you can delay the inevitable…
Fight more than 50 different monsters from the Cthulhu Mythos in this intense action RPG
Explore Lovecraft’s stories in 12 different randomly generated levels and face the Great Old Ones in 5 special levels
Choose your own path: Will you look for clues and information to uncover the truth, or just fight your way out?
Pick your hero: Choose between 5 different characters, detective, the thief, the professor, the witch, and the ghoul, each with their own stats and skills.
Improve your skills to become more powerful, but be careful: Madness awaits those who learn too much!
Collect and improve more than 30 weapons and hundreds of items and artifacts
Look for clues and special items to unlock secrets and new stories
NOTE: The Early Access version currently includes the following:
2 characters (1 of them unlockable)
1 big boss
22. UBERMOSH Vol.5
UBERMOSH is a fast-paced arcade series that started in 2015 and was shaped by the amazing community's feedback each new volume. The 5th volume shows the Blade Saint 1200 years after the events of the first game with a set of new powers and more aggressive antagonists.
Double your physical strikes, combo the Melter/Shield with the Brainclap and Manastrike of the previous volumes, fight smarter versions of the classic foes and go Hardboiled for a visceral reflex polish.
23. Gunman Clive 2
Gunman Clive returns in an all new adventure. Now in Color!
After rescuing Ms Johnson, Gunman Clive returns to again find the town under attack by bandits. To stop them once and for all he must chase after their leader; an adventure that takes him all the way around the world, facing bigger and deadlier enemies than ever before.
Gunman Clive 2 retains the same classic gameplay formula, but dials the action up a notch further, with improved and more colorful graphics, more dynamic levels and richer, more diverse environments, bigger bosses and tons of new enemies.
24. Bouncy Bob
Bouncy Bob is a simple indie game made by three passion driven yet experienced creators who wanted to make something different than the typical arcade game.Gameplay:Become a funny gnome named Bouncy Bob and defeat an army of the undead in single player mode.
When you master the unique one button controls invite friends to kick some butt in local multiplayer mode. One of a kind game world is a combination of cartoon horror, German expressionism, light humor and doodle style. But it will not be a walk in the park! Lurking around are sharp spikes, grenades and flying blades. Oh and did I mention the bloodthirsty zombies?Key features:
- Standout controls, try it and soon you will forget that you’ve ever played using the typical 4 arrow setup
- Cartoonish violence with dynamic animations.
- 20 singleplayer / multiplayer arenas (more will be added as interest in the game grows).
- Funny characters and amusing world graphics.
- Five levels of dificulty/speed (you can choose to play super fast, normal, or almost in slow motion) .
In Collapsed you play as one of 4 unique Hunters who have to track down their prey. Each one has its own set of abilities, skills and combat style. You’ll have to travel through hazardous procedurally-generated levels, fighting dozens of enemy types and challenging bosses. This post-apocalyptic world is filled with useful items, that you’ll combine to gain new traits, and with experience points, you’ll invest in a vast skill tree. And you won’t lose all of your precious treasure when you’ll die! You’ll die a lot, and start from the beginning each time – but all of your loot and items are carried to your next run.
- Key features:
- A dangerous world to explore. Collapsed features 9 uniquely styled locations with procedurally-generated levels filled with tough enemies and deadly traps.
- Fight your way. Choose one of 4 Hunters, each with its own ranged and close combat styles, and engage in a hardcore timing-based fights. More than 60 enemy types and 15 bosses await you!
- Evolve. The game features a massive and branchy skill tree to develop your unique war machine.
- Tools of destruction. You can combine and craft over 100 different items that’ll help on your way.
- Rogue-lite. Once you’ll die (and you most certainly will), you’ll have to start from the beginning – but your hard-earned items and skills carry on.
- Fight alone or with a friend. Collapsed features a cooperative mode for one of your friends.
- 10 difficulty modifiers. In case you’re into a real challenge.
- Various levels;
- A lot of abilities to learn;
- Hardcore action gameplay, which won't leave you bored;
- Control the time and space!
- All villains are people just like you: learn what's the reason behind them turning into their current state, or just fight them without further ado;
- Character leveling system;
- Three difficulty levels;
- Secret stuff and easter eggs;
But why does not everyone bother about Zaria's origins, and what is this place all about? May you succeed in solving the mystery of this world.
Go forth to various ages on your uneasy adventure to find the five keepers and to reclaim the power!
27. One Dog Story
Do You Miss Those Good Old Platform Games?
Do you have a soft spot for extensive storylines and original dialog?
Do you enjoy not just destroying hundreds of enemies, but also exploring new worlds?
Then We Have Something For You!
One Dog Story is an engaging pixel adventure game with RPG elements, gameplay that’ll get you hooked for hours, and well-developed characters. You can expect:
- Hardcore Bosses
- A Wide Variety Of Locations
- Original Gameplay Decisions
- Full Interaction With the Game World
- Lots Of Different Weapons and Modifications
- Fantastic Sfx and Background Music
- Different endings, secrets, and collectibles for the especially sharp-eyed among you
You wake up in an underground laboratory, once again free after a horrific accident. You have no idea who you are or how you got there, but don’t worry—you aren’t alone. As you play your way through the game, all sorts of other creatures living in this strange underground world will help you piece together your memories. But don’t let your guard down! The path to the truth is also littered with insidious and ruthless monsters.
Still, you’re far from helpless. Unique experiments augmented your canine intellect to the point that you can use weapons and equipment, not to mention your ability to solve puzzles. Get ready for epic battles with bosses. Prepare to explore this expansive game world and its many secrets and mysteries. Where you actually end up depends in large measure on you. You have tough decisions ahead, and you’ll have to live with their consequences. As we all know, all that is secret will one day see the light of day. Are you daring enough to follow the path to its bitter end and learn the truth about yourself and this daunting world?
28. Your Bunny Wrote
There once was a Bunny who loved to sleep, eat juicy carrots well and write simple compositions.
He woke up like that one Sunny morning and found that all the letters from him fled.
Decided Bunny, it is impossible to hesitate with their search and started every minute along the unexplored paths.
- cool NES-style pixel art
– 31+ challenging levels
- a unique and original game design
- a simple and addictive gameplay
- original soundtrack
29. The Pillage
The Pillage is about an appetite for murder. It's about killing for sport and reaping organs for reward. It drops the player in a city with only three things, a small knife, a large weapon, and a desire to take the kidneys from every human in sight. Perfect for every player, it can be played casually or strategically depending on just what the player wants from the game and every play style is rewarded.Complex IntelligenceEvery swipe of the sword and every thrust of your knife creates a complex series of responses from the complicated AI. Citizens will tell the police if they see you commit a crime and police will act on what information they provide. Gangs will leave the player alone if not messed with and attack the player or other gangs when stimulated. It gets deeper than this but past that is a secret.Procedural Generation, the Words Everybody LovesNearly everything in this game is procedural: The buildings, the sky, the ground, AI characteristics (including all physical features and mobility), gang spawns, ghosts, and a dynamic difficulty curve for police spawns.WeaponsThe player is given a small variety of weapons to choose from and to upgrade to using kidneys in the shop. Both the fast attack and the power attack weapons can be upgraded with four weapons available as of now in each category.Player UpgradesYou have the option to purchase different character abilities when you get achievements. Some of which include: more starting health, longer slow-motion, faster speed, and a few other things.LeaderboardThere is an awesome and informative leaderboard that keeps track of player scores across the world and provides a breakdown of their score!SoundThe Pillage has an amazing theme and soundtrack produced by David Sherman as well as some awesome sound effects from Vawlt.
Spectraball combines elements of platforming, puzzle solving, addictive gameplay, and stunning visuals to deliver an experience that sets a new standard for the genre. In addition, Spectraball utilizes Steamworks, offering full support for achievements and stat tracking.
- Roll, jump, and launch your way through several diverse and detailed environments
- Addictive, fast-paced gameplay
- Online leaderboards (see how you rank against players around the world!)
- Achievement system
- Unlock new abilities, maps, mini-games and skins
- Enjoy free content updates that include new maps, abilities, mini-games, zones and achievements
- Engage in some quick fun with a variety of mini-games
- Xbox 360 and standard controller support
- Included Map Editor with online sharing (make your own maps and share them with friends!)
31. Mad Dojo
Take a role of wannabe ninja who has to prove himself against various obstacles in Mad Dojo, led by tough and demanding Sensei. Beat the time in this fast-paced action game, and survive until Sensei hits that gong!
Mad Dojo is an obstacle based skill platformer. You have to run, jump, wall jump and shoot in order to successfully pass each obstacle and trap. The obstacles include standard platforms, bamboo poles, seesaws, hanging tires and many more, while traps include spikes, acid, dynamite barrels and various dummies that will shoot stuff at you.Features
- Procedurally Generated levels mode
- Fast Paced Action
- Use the combination of running, jumping and using weapons to pass the obstacles
- Skill platformer with more than one way to pass each obstacle
- Bloody traps
- Original soundtrack
- Many levels
32. Timen runner
Hardcore pixel 2D platformer with steampunk elements, with randomly generated levels.
The main character is a little man who lives in the world of watches and watch mechanisms, his name is Timen.
Your task is to score as many points as possible to get to be on top of players. The hour keys and "elements” within the level will help you to do this task.
In the beginning, you will have one minute. If the countdown reaches zero, the character will die and you will lose.
- "Hour keys". Gives the opportunity to open new levels;
- "Elements". Adds 30 seconds to the countdown if you collect 5 of them.
- Minimal pixel 2D graphics;
- Design in the style of "Steampunk";
- Hardcore gameplay;
- Random generation of levels;
- Pleasant 8-bit music accompaniment;
- Different abilities of the character;
33. Olympia Rising
Olympia Rising is a 2-D action platformer starring Iola - a young warrior who has been cast into the Underworld after meeting an untimely end. She must navigate through the various twisted regions of Hades' domain, fighting through hoards of deadly creatures as she attempts her escape, making her way to Mount Olympus. Lush pixel graphics and fluid animation bring this stylized world to life as you jump, climb, slash, and incinerate your way through each stage.Taking inspiration from beloved titles such as Castlevania, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Kid Icarus, Olympia Rising delivers an exciting, action-filled experience.
- Fight your way through the Underworld, battling creatures of all shapes and sizes. Fast-paced aerial combat propels you upward as you slash enemies to bits with your blade or incinerate them with powerful magic.
- Navigate through deadly environments with fluid maneuverability. Make your own paths as you traverse through each stage looking for the most efficient way to climb to the top.
- Fierce boss encounters await Iola at the end of each Underworldy region - from gargantuan crabs to bone-crunching cyclops'.
-Chain enemy kills as you jump through the air - build up a big combo to earn even more coins to pay Charon the Ferryman and pass through the many gates of the Underworld.
- Simple to pick-up but difficult to master, Olympia Rising awards those willing to challenge themselves as they climb through the Underworld. Collect coins and other treasures scattered throughout the levels as you race through each stage.
- Explore 6 unique, twisted environments of the Underworld - each offering different challenges and creatures to overcome.
Sparklite is a roguelite brawler-adventure. Using an arsenal of gadgets, guns, and gear, you will battle foes in top-down action combat, solve puzzles and explore dangerous corners of the world. Having crash-landed your first job will be to search for missing gyrocopter parts before you take on the task of saving the Sparklite.
Everything in the world is tied together by Sparklite... it's the life force of the planet and the inhabitants have learned how to channel it for their own gain. It can be harnessed sustainably, which gives it low power that lasts forever, or it can be consumed immediately for a huge surge of power but then it is destroyed.
The "Baron" has devised a plot to mine the world’s Sparklite core. He mines Sparklite and burns it to fuel his powerful war machines. The resulting pollution is corrupting the world. Animals have turned into violent monsters and the environment is slowly rotting away. Thankfully the world has a natural defense - its Sparklite core. Periodically, the core causes a disruption which rearranges the layout of the world, setting back the Baron’s efforts. If the Baron can obtain the core, he’ll gain the power to create a new world where he has ultimate power.
Our hero, Ada, must travel to each zone of the world to shut down the Sparklite digsites, lowering the Baron’s defenses so that she can stop him before it’s too late...
35. Dark Raid
Saving the world from an alien invasion is in your hands. Dark Raid is a FPS Action game developed by an independent developer studio 'Vector Games'. Dark Raid is a new concept of mixing good old-school FPS game styles and new generation graphics and game-play. With the next-gen graphics and scenario, Dark Raid offers the players an amazing FPS Action game experience.
A research ship named S.W.A.N, receives an unknown signal from an unknown source while cruising throughout the deep space. The ship gets attacked and invaded all of a sudden. You're the only one who can stop this invasion and save the human kind from total extinction. Brace yourselves to fight with sinister enemies and save the world!
- Two different game modes, Single-Player(Story) and Multi-Player
- The Real FPS Action : Mixing good old-school FPS game styles with new generation graphics and game-play, in this game you will find the old-school FPS Action that you missed.
- Enemies with different levels of intelligence and fighting skills.
- Old-School Boss Fights
- Fast paced game-play
- Fast paced game-play
- Death Match, Team Death Match, Capture The Flag Modes
- Tough enemy bots
- Enjoy being a robot warrior and fight the sinister enemies without mercy
36. Blind Boris
Blind Boris is a survival horror about a blind person. The character arrives to the hospice and a week later strange things start to happen. Staff disappears, terrible sounds are heard outside, exit doors are tightly locked but aggressive visitors enter the building.
• The player sees what Boris knows, relying on smell, hearing and memory.
• Resources are limited, and they can be found by smell or specific sounds.
• The opponents are walking around the house, but the player does not know exactly where they are. Attacks are always sudden.
• Boris can defend himself, minimizing the damage.
• The game has a system for creating items from four resources.
• A player can make and use traps. Some will show the enemy for a short time, and some will stun him.
• When the enemy is trapped, he can be attacked directly.
• The main goal of the player is to get out of the house by opening five doors, so player have to explore hospice.
• Boris' memory is not stable and over time he will forget the architecture of the house, which will lead to the changes in locations.
• Boris takes meds to stabilize memory. Meds save the game.
Categories in common with Blind Boris: Indie
37. The Islander
The Islander is a fast building/farming game set somewhere in an exotic Polynesia. Plant crops, bushes and trees, build livestock pens, but don’t forget to make it look classy by adding various decorations.
Start from the scratch and design your own island or let the game randomly generate one for you.
Harvest your crops, get money, and expand your farm island; and if you ever get tired just call your trusty cocobot assistants to help you collect your goods.
Earn experience points increase your level and unlock new plants, animals and decorations.
The Islander is not a game that requires fast fingers or sharp reflexes, it’s a game designed to ease your mind and soul. So relax, take your time and build a farm island of your dreams.
Once you are done save your farm and start over with fresh ideas.
Dinocide is a classic NES inspired old-school single-player platformer in a prehistoric fantasy world. Dinocide tries to capture the drive and fun of that era and recreate it in a modern way!
DescriptionThe protagonist has to save his love interest who was kidnapped by an evil and mysterious Dinosaur God. You are accompanied by your own tame Dinosaurs, who act as a mounts, brother in arms and a true friends. With their help, you can jump higher, run faster, swim, fly and do a lot more things that an ordinary primitive man would never be able to do by himself. To reach your goal, you will travel together through the lands inhabited by ancient creatures and unknown dangers.
- Dinosaur mounts make you faster, stronger and offer a variety of tactical abilities.
- Non-linear progression by different routes leads to varied ways to complete your journey.
- A multitude of different biomes to visit - deserts, jungles, forests, lava caves, oceans, ice plains and more!
- Weird creatures you've never seen before!
- Unique time/life mechanic. One bar shared for both: food meter and life of your character.
- Full controller & Steam Big Picture support.
- Classic action. Don't think. Don't feel. Just go. React. Kill. Jump. Eat. Ride. Like in the good old times! You are not here to watch a movie!
- Several game modes: Story Campaign, Speedrun, Boss Rush
- The unmatched fun and drive of an 8-bit era game!
ORCS is an action/platformer 2D old school inspired by classic like Castlevania and Ghosts 'n Goblins.
It is very difficult and funny!
- 5 bosses.
- 24 levels (including bosses)
- Gamepad support
- Jokes! :)
- and more!!!
40. Rush Rover
Rush Rover is a 2D top down view shooter game. Compared with the same type of games, this game's shooting experience closer to the traditional STG game.It includes random map generation,random elements,unique weapons and devices design, various enemies and exciting boss battles,dynamic chiptune style game soundtrack,also with traditional STG game’s barrages dodge elements.
In the future, intelligent robots mining exploration has spread over every galaxy. After the war of independence against humanity, the highly intelligent and powerful machines attempt to rule all robots. So theystart to format other robots.You control an "unformated" mining rover, pick up weapons and rush to survival!
- Roguelike gameplay.
- Random map generation.
- Wepons Upgration.
- Bluemap collection.
- Devices creation.
- Exciting boss battles.
- Various enemies.
- Unique weapons and devices.
- Barrages dodge.
- Sci-fi pixel art style .
- 8bit style chiptune sound track.
41. Pixel Shooter
Your city was infected with zombie virus, nobody knows where it came from, but it has spread very fast. Almost all citizens are sick, many people escaped from the city to rescue their lives, but still here are a lot of heroes who reached the sheriff's office for assistance and want to kill all zombies. Become one of them, take the gun and save your hometown. Hunt the crazy killer zombies! Kill them before they kill you!
Zombie pixel craft shooter is a block world shooter game.
- Pixel style graphics
- Automatic fire system
- Option to buy the rate of fire, armory, slow down zombies and so on for credits earned in the game
- Various maps - different battle scenes each time you start the game
- Various zombies
- A lot of adrenaline
You are launching the mission to resque healthy people in your city. Go and shoot all those crazy zombies. Zombie radar will help you to determine, which zombie is closest to you, so you can turn aroud in time. If there will be a lot of zombies around you, you may use the special weapon and kill all of them with the deadly wave.
Strike all enemy and survive by protecting yourself from crazy hungry zombies!
Q - kill wave
E - slow wave
SinSlayers is a turn-based strategy about sins and sinners with elements of dungeon crawler and pixel art graphics. The game will provide you a roster of 12 heroes, each with his/hers own story, unique specialization and battle abilities. You will build your team of 3 and send them to fight seven deadly sins, depicted as dreadful and ruthless monsters: Pride, Envy, Wrath, Sorrow, Greed, Gluttony and Lust. Each of those sins rule their own realm, so every location that player will visit will differ from others. Same with creatures, that inhabit these lands. Furthermore, these locations will be procedurally generated every time you play to provide you with new experience.
But don’t worry, you won’t have to slash monsters indefinitely. You will be able to rest from the battles in the Old Church - the last refuge of the sinners - on the crossroads between the warring realms. Here, in the specially equipped place, you’ll be able to change the equipment, learn new skills, switch heroes in your team, get new tasks from other undead, or just have a good sleep in the safe area.
But player, be aware - wherever you go your sins will follow.
In this game we tried to take several interesting game mechanics and ideas from various games and unify them. We were inspired by Final Fantasy battle system, Castlevania visual style and Dark Souls atmosphere.
SinSlayers is the game about several servants of once big and wealthy Empire. All wars were won, all inner conflicts solved, the honor and glory were split equally. People told legends about them and bards sang their songs. But being humans like us, no one lives forever. These heroes have their own stories, merits and rewards, but there is one thing that bounds them together - they are sinners, and their sins are huge. They were tired and their souls wanted to rest, but unknown forces kept them alive. Then one day everything changed.
One day, when clear sky was covered with darkness and flash striked the center of town square, crimson flare outburst and covered everything around, When it was over and darkness faded away, those 12 heroes disappeared. They vanished without a trace and a bloodspill.
Their story only starts there.
They found themselves in the old church, in the nameless world and in the place known as Last Sinner Valley.
And now, to come back to the world of living, undead souls of the heroes have to walk throug seven circles of hell and fight the dreadful enemies of all humankind, the incarnation of evil - Lords of Sins and their minions.
Orbiz is a local coop multiplayer game with rogue-like elements. The primary objective of the game is to engage in three levels of combat with various zombies on each spherical world before locating the portal to travel to the next one. You can run or kill the zombies, or effectively you must destroy all of the green glowing spawners dotted throughout the landscape, to open the portal to the next world.
Key Features :
• Local co-op up to 4 players.
• 3D lowpoly pixel art graphics.
• More than 15 bosses with weird animations.
• Randomly generated spherical worlds every time you play.
• Some explosive enemies.
• Some tips and wisdoms in loading screen.
• Setting Menu !
Tic-Toc-Tower is an action packed puzzle and platforming game in which players have only ten seconds to complete a room! Rendered in charming pixel-art, every random level also features an additional challenge. Players can choose to pursue the extra watch item in every level, picking up the watch will grant two extra seconds for the next level but is also an extra risk…
With Tic-Toc-Tower, expect to be challenged every time you play the game. With tons of game modes, each with their bite sized frantic platforming and puzzling actions in which the player will be awarded for every successfully completed level, it will become a race to storm the leaderboards.
And if the mayhem isn’t enough already, you can team up and battle with up to 4 players in unique, frantic game modes designed to break and renew friendships in all new challenges.
Tic-Toc says the clock.
You have 10 seconds to comply.
Complete the level within these seconds,
or else you’ll say goodbye!
45. Recursion Deluxe
A crash landing on a world inhabited by bee-like lifeforms. Stranded, our hero must unravel the rules of this uncharted planet to find their way home.
Puzzle Platforming inspired by many of the great classics of the past. Carefully designed levels intended to provide an enjoyable difficulty curve. Meticulously-crafted pixel art creates a throwback to classic 16-bit aesthetics.
Based on a Flash game released in 2012, Recursion Deluxe has been rebuilt from the ground up in a new engine. This deluxe version features new puzzle mechanics, additional biomes, remastered original content, twice as many levels, new music and more!Features
- Classic Platforming - Overcome puzzles and challenging obstacles!
- Choose Your Hero - Choose between the two heroes and unlock more as you progress.
- Full controller support - Playable in Big Picture mode.
- Pixel-Perfect Rendering - No rotating pixels or sub-pixel movements here!
- Speed Running Love - Deterministic gameplay and ability to track the number of frames elapsed.
- Level Editor - Design your own levels and share them with your friends!
- Mod Support - Create and share your level packs with custom art and music assets.
- Twitch Plays - Host the game on your Twitch account and have your followers control the game with chat commands.
- Steam Integration - Achievements, Cloud Saves and Trading Cards!
46. Space God
Space God is a 'hyper retro neon' style top-down shooting game. Play in single player, online co-op mode, or online multiplayer. Don't stop, keep moving! and you might survive... maybe.
- Singleplayer, Online multiplayer and Co-op
- Challenge mode and a leaderboard
- Different stage objectives: Annihilation, Escape, Defense, and Survival
- More than 20 unique weapons
- More than 20 playable stages and 60 maps
- 3 difficulty levels: Normal, Hard, Insane
47. Mighty Switch Force! Collection
Switch up the fun with four games in one! As cybernetic peacekeeper Officer Patricia Wagon, you'll use your platforming skills, puzzle-solving abilities, and special level-altering Siren Helmet to protect the people of Planet Land and smash enemies into the screen! In Mighty Switch Force! and its HD remake, Mighty Switch Force! Hyper Drive Edition, you'll zap foes while “switching” blocks from the foreground to the background (and vice versa) as you track down the delinquent Hooligan Sisters in each stage. Then, in Mighty Switch Force! 2, Officer Wagon trades in her Pellet Gun for a fire hose as she extinguishes a dangerous blaze and rescues would-be victims. Finally, in Mighty Switch Force! Academy, you'll put the trainees through their paces in expansive HD stages with co-op and versus modes for up to four players. The future of lighthearted law enforcement is here!
•Four fantastic games in one: Mighty Switch Force!, Mighty Switch Force! Hyper Drive Edition, Mighty Switch Force! 2, and Mighty Switch Force! Academy
•Use your Siren Helmet to switch around level layouts and solve tricky puzzles!
•Blast enemies with your Pellet Gun and extinguish flames with your firehose!
•Encounter colorful characters like Corporal Gendarmor, Ugly Twitching Dog, and Ugly Secret Baby!
•Avoid hazards and interact with elements like Launch Blocks and Force Field Blocks to navigate more than 70 levels!
•Aim for the fastest time! Perfect for speedrunners!
48. Soulcaster: Part I & II
The first two classic chapters in the Soulcaster series, bundled together!
Soulcaster is a tactical action-RPG where you ommand epic heroes by summoning them to strategic positions. Use quick reflexes and strategy to fight through hordes of monsters, discover secrets, collect treasure and buy upgrades for your allies. Only you, Soulcaster can restore peace to the land!
Your three faithful allies have unique combat skills:
- Shaedu, the Archer can take out enemies at a distance and strikes with deadly force
- Aeox, the Warrior can withstand great damage and will hold enemies at bay
- Bloodfire, the Bomber can throw firebombs over walls. This AOE ability can take out tight clusters of mobs, but beware, as he is fragile
Explore the perilous land of Avericia and its wide variety of settings, including graveyards, dark forests, dungeons, crystal castles, magma caverns, and more...
Over 50 stages across both chapters offers 3-4 hours of play time, and unlockable bonus challenges offer even more, if you just can't get enough Soulcaster.
Join the fight, Mortal. Your time is now!
49. Demon Peak
Demon Peak is a 2D Action-Platformer inspired by old-school Metroidvanias and fighting games. Focusing on close combat and movement abilities, you explore intertwining areas for abilities, powerups and bosses to slay.
Created by a group of gamedev students as a year-long project, Demon Peak features hand-painted pixel art, dozens of abilities and enemies, over a hundred rooms and a full 30-minute Soundtrack by Donovan Kirk!
50. Bedfellows FRENZY
Bedfellows FRENZY is a hard as hell, arcade style, smash and loot. Where you rage through various themed levels, demolish buildings, tear though the National Guard, and battle multiple bosses. Crushing and stomping your way up the leader boards, and to ULTIMATE VICTORY! Play as Monster Form Sheen or Fatigue as you unlock new power-ups and stack them to insane levels! Build unique style characters for each run with character bonuses, achievements, and multiple end game cut scenes.
Based off the animated series, Bedfellows FRENZY sports an original soundtrack of chip tune goodness that sets the tone for each level and mini-game! FRENZY is a truly twisted, yet humorous homage to the city smashing arcade classics of the past.
- Single player story mode
- Multiplayer Co-op
- Hardcore mode
- 10 in game cut scenes with multiple endings
- 5 level bosses
- 39 Unlockable power-ups and upgrades
- 50+ Unlockable character bonuses
- Weekly global and friend leaderboards
- 5 Mini games
- Extensive stat tracking and progress graphing
- 12 tracks of original music
- Fully voiced dialog
- Dragon ♥️♥️♥️♥️