The best games like Unepic are:
- arrow_rightHotline Miami
- arrow_rightHotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
- arrow_rightRogue Legacy
- arrow_rightStealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones
- arrow_rightMETAL SLUG
- arrow_rightNidhogg 2
99 Best Games Like Unepic:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (17)
- PlayStation 4 (25)
- iOS (27)
- Android (17)
- macOS (67)
- Linux (65)
- Nintendo Switch (21)
- Nintendo 3DS (7)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (9)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (12)
- PlayStation 2 (5)
- PlayStation (3)
- PS Vita (9)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (10)
- Wii (14)
- GameCube (1)
- Game Boy Advance (5)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (4)
- SNES (5)
- NES (4)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Apple II (8)
- Commodore / Amiga (20)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 5200 (1)
- Atari 2600 (4)
- Atari Flashback (1)
- Atari 8-bit (6)
- Atari ST (8)
- Atari XEGS (1)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA CD (1)
- SEGA 32X (1)
- 3DO (1)
- Jaguar (1)
1. Hotline Miami
Several chapters of top-down shooter action, Hotline Miami is a violent game, where the player takes control of the unnamed man, that receives orders to clear out stages from bandits and mobsters, using every weapon he can get. Over the course of the game, the player will be able to collect the masks that provide buffs and abilities. Fluid and tight combat includes various melee and ranged weapons, that can be used as intended or just thrown at the enemy. Once Jacket, dubbed so for his distinct letterman jacket by fans, arrives at the mission, players will have to clear out every floor from the enemies, using rooms and doors for cover or ambushes. As the story moves on, Jackets mental health will visibly deteriorate, and he will be shown to suffer from hallucinations, which is in tone with acid 80’s theme.
2. Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong number is a sequel to Hotline Miami.
- There is a Cold war between the Soviet Union and the USA, which gradually turns into a hot war. In Hawaii, there are military operations. In the centre of the event, the squad "Ghost Wolves", which includes Dan Smith named "Beard", Jacket (the main character of the first part), and two soldiers. The United States, for this moment, are losing. The squad was ordered to capture the most dangerous Soviet zone.
As for the gameplay, a lot of details are borrowed from the first part, but unlike it, in the Wrong Number, there were levels of difficulty (classic and hard). The difficulty level unlocks after beating the game on classic difficulty. The difference is that all the levels are turned over, and contain more dangerous opponents.
The game has 13 playable characters. Each of them has their vision of the story, like Jacket and Biker in the original game. Masks from the first part appeared in the game again, and new masks that are giving new abilities were also added.
3. Rogue Legacy
The game begins in the castle, in which the heroes are "settled", there are also important things for the game, money and useful qualities. Much can be bought outside the castle.
You meet not only enemies but also other characters with whom interaction is possible. The smith can sell weapons and armour, and the gipsy can sell different magic things. A meeting with an architect can help with the exploration and reconstruction of the castle. The study of the castle promises useful finds. Among other spaces of the game are a forest, a dungeon and a tower.
At the disposal of the player, there is a book in which all the messages encountered during the game are collected. Messages inform us about what is there and what is happening.
The map is always generated anew and randomly, and the hero always dies at the end of the game, but all of his money is saved, and they can improve the character of the new game. The gameplay consists of searching and developing strengths and things, battling with opponents and finally - killing the main boss.
VVVVVV is a 2D platformer designed in retro style. You play as Captain Viridian, the fearless leader of the team of conquerors of the dimension. And unexpectedly you crash and lose touch with each other. You will have to explore the world in which you are trapped and find your partners. You have the opportunity to plunge into the atmosphere of old-school accompanied by a great soundtrack.
VVVVVV uses elementary mechanics, which does not allow to make a jump action, but you can flip the gravity. The whole gameplay consists of exciting tests built on this, in a sense, a unique mechanism.
The game is designed so that there are no artificial techniques that inhibit your passage. The game has no interactive objects, such as a lever, so as not to delay you on the way to the primary task - to save their partners.
This is an open world game where the story depends on the player and his actions. Some events will happen regardless of the player's choice.
5. Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones
A sequel to Stealth Bastard (a.k.a. Stealth, Inc.), in which the player controls a group of identical clones. They are being used as test subjects on a PTi Industries factory. But now one brave clone learned his real purpose and is going to escape to freedom.
Gameplay in Stealth Inc. 2 is centered around stealth action, for which the game was even compared to the Splinter Cell series despite huge stylistic differences. The clone has to move swiftly and silently to avoid security cameras and sentry robots. Its time is limited, however, and the player has to find the balance between speed and safety. Level design in Stealth Inc. 2 reminds of Metroidvania-style platformers. The factory is split into areas, consisting of eight test chambers each, all of them interconnected in the manner called overworld. The player will have to solve puzzles to open new areas. Every area introduces a gadget that should be equipped and is essential to use to move forward. Some of the puzzles are deadly traps that are only solved through trial and error. On the first walkthrough, they will almost inevitably kill the clone and send it back to the checkpoint.
6. METAL SLUG
Metal Slug, is a run and gun video game developed and originally released by Nazca Corporation and later published by SNK. It was originally released in 1996 for the Neo Geo MVS arcade platform. The game is widely known for its sense of humor, fluid hand-drawn animation, and fast-paced two-player action. It is the first title in the Metal Slug series. It has been ported to the Neo Geo AES, Neo Geo CD, Sega Saturn, PlayStation, Virtual Console, PlayStation Network, iOS, Android and Neo Geo X, and to the Wii, PlayStation Portable, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 4 (as part of the Metal Slug Anthology) and Nintendo Switch.
7. Nidhogg 2
The wurm has returned and it must feed! Shed your garments and paint the walls with the flesh of your enemies, for only one can be worthy of sacrifice.
The rules are simple. Reach the other side and kill anyone that stands in your way. Deftly parry and rend their throats, riddle their bowels with arrows, or squish their brains between your toes. The wurm cares not for chivalry.
Sequel to the indie hit of 2014, Nidhogg 2 builds upon the award-winning gameplay of its predecessor with new weapons to wield and levels to master, head-to-toe character customization, and the captivatingly grotesque art of Toby Dixon.
And, with music from artists including Mux Mool, Geotic, Doseone, Osborne, and Daedelus, Nidhogg 2 has a soundtrack so good that even the menu screens are awesome.Game Features:
- Challenge the AI or a friend in 1v1 combat.
- Fight for the top seat in 8-player tournaments.
- Master the distinctive traits of four weapons.
- Get stylish with full character customization.
- Ten stages from castles to Nidhogg innards.
- Alter the rules with over 10 different game variables.
- Go online with matchmaking and private games.
Vessel is a game about an engineer who operates machines in a heavily industrialized steampunk world. The player assumes the role of Arkwright, a genius scientist who invented a new type of automaton called Fluro. The Fluros are amorphous creatures that can be made of any type of liquid and perform tasks for people. One day, the Fluros mutated and went out of control, ruining most of the world’s machines. Arkwright has to find the cause of the malfunction and restore control over the Fluros.
The gameplay consists of solving physics-based puzzles and manipulating the ridiculously complex machinery in a 2.5D environment. Arkwright jumps the platforms and pushes buttons to activate machines in a certain way. He can also use devices called Seeds to create new Fluros out of the liquids found on the levels, including lava. The Fluros, in turn, can be manipulated to perform helpful actions, such as to pull switches that are inaccessible for Arkwright. The liquid is the central element of the game, and a special graphics engine was made to animate it. The music by the famous DJ Jon Hopkins works as a hint for the player, becoming more complex when he or she does the right actions.
Montaro is a casual runner game that was created to heal your heart.
- Random generated street levels.
- Lift up highschool girl's skirts, protect your doge by panties.
- Collect Doge coins to unlock over 8 Doge costumes.
- Doge's emoticons and background.
10. Streets of Rogue
Streets of Rogue is a rogue-lite about player choice, freedom, and anarchic fun. The game takes inspiration from fast-paced top-down rogue-lites like Binding of Isaac and Nuclear Throne, and adds free-form, experimentation-driven, emergent gameplay elements of RPGs like Deus Ex.
Rather than taking place in a dungeon, the game is set in a functioning, procedurally generated city, where complex AI informs denizens from all walks of life, who are just trying to get by in their daily activities.
In order to progress, the player will need to accomplish specific mission goals in any way they see fit through use of their special character traits, items, and the environment.
Will you play as a soldier who shoots first and asks questions later?
A stealthy scientist who uses chloroform and tranquilizer darts to silently take down the opposition?
A genial bartender who can talk his way past the most intimidating of guards?
Or how about a hyper-intelligent gorilla, rescuing other caged gorillas to form a small mobilized gorilla army?
The Mighty Feature-List
Play the game YOUR way! Don’t want to kill anybody? That’s cool! Want to hack computers? Got ya covered!
Random world generation and TOTALLY EXTREME gameplay variety means you can play for 600 hours and not get bored! Seriously though, go outside!!!
Super-advanced artificial intelligence that won’t put up with your crap! Outsmart these virtual humans and feel superior to your computer!
Play as over 20 (and growing!) wildly different types of characters! Bartender, scientist, hacker, gorilla — hey, your job is probably in there too!
Stupidly huge variety of items! Shrink rays, hypnotizing devices, boomboxes, bear traps, food processors.. Oh, and guns too.
4-Player online and local cooperative modes lets you brutalize goons AND loneliness!
Lead a gang, free slaves, drink beer, gib ghosts, become a vampire, shrink people and stomp on them. The most insanely varied game ever made.
11. Bionic Dues
Bionic Dues is a futuristic game where you have to prepare your defenses before the rise of the machines.
The game is set somewhere in the future, just a few weeks before a robots' rebellion. Rogue machines are about to wipe out a city of 12 million people. The defenders have only 50 days left to prepare before the final battle begins. The protagonist is a pilot who drives Exos, the game's equivalent of mechas.
The player controls a group of four Exos. Their movements and attacks are turn-based. During the 50-days period, the player has to gather details and HPs to upgrade his or her Exos, explore the map, prepare defenses, and set traps. On the final day, the player's preparations will be tested by the enemy invasion. Preparation is everything in this game. Stealth and tactical use of the environment are also important since Exos often cannot withstand against a horde of enemies in an open battle.
Like many roguelike games, Bionic Dues is unforgiving. It uses trial and error gameplay model so that the player usually has to fail many times before he or she can succeed. However, there are six difficulty levels that make it more tolerable for less experienced players.
Bionic Dues' visuals are minimalistic, cold and "robotic", complete with "mechanical" voices and high-tech unit design. It presents the player with a top-down view of the map that looks almost like a circuit board.
12. Stoneshard: Prologue
- Learn the story behind one of Stoneshard's main characters — Verren, who'll play a significant role in the full game
- Explore grim dungeons beneath the kingdom of Aldor
- Fight ancient vampires and customize your hero with different armor sets and weapons
- Get familiar with Stoneshard's health and psyche system — put splints on broken bones, use medical aid and even drugs to ease hero's pain and fend off insanity
- Face the Prologue's mysterious boss and find out if you're strong enough to defeat him
Keep in mind that Prologue is just an alpha version of Stoneshard and is developed for gaming audience to get familiar with the game's concept.
13. Zombie Night Terror
Prepare yourself for the most thrilling night of your life! Something strange has happened and people everywhere are turning into blood thirsty walking corpses. But guess who’s the brains behind this hungry undead army? YOU! So spread this pandemic to wipe humanity off this planet. Because the only way to survive the zombie apocalypse, is to BE the apocalypse!
But the brainless undead are quite dumb… even dumber than you might expect given their lack of grey matter. Because when left to their own devises, they will just endlessly walk forward and fall into permanently deadly booby traps placed by not-so-helpless humans. So to accomplish your mission of world extermination, you will need to help guide them to their next yummy meal. Luckily you can utilize numerous special mutations to make your troops evolve and fulfil their appetite for flesh. But beware! Humans will not facilitate your dark will….they will fight to survive.
Spread terror through 40 levels and enrol more zombies into your undead army. Along the way you’ll have to solve brain tingling puzzles, and fight increasingly powerful foes that are hell-bent on staying alive. The closer you get to total world extinction, the harder survivors will fight to put you in the ground….for good.
Blood, tears, non-sexual moans, inappropriate laughter, and tons of puzzles that will literally blow your brains out... This is Zombie Night Terror!
- Command a Zombie Horde: You are the brain, they are the muscles. Your zombie horde will obey your commands without any strike risk or complaints … On the downside; you can’t have any heated conversations about late night movies or cool books anymore tough!
- Unique Mutation System: Having an army of deadly zombies is awesome. Having an army of mutated zombies is way better! Take advantage of our mutation system to overcome the enemy’s defences, by creating powerful new zombie types. Each has their unique power and abilities that can help you overcome different situations.
- Combo System: Because you thought mutations were your only way to facilitate your meat feast, we spiced it up allowing you to combine those and see what your enemies are made of (literally). Let’s show those pesky humans how to have fun!
- You are not alone: Having zombies is kind of like having a pet; it’s fun but you need to take care of them… That’s what humans are for, as they are the perfect way to keep your zombies well fed and busy. But beware! Humans are well armed and they do not appreciate the toothy company of the undead.
- Contaminate: Don’t have enough company? Do you need a bigger horde? Well, just convert Humans to your cause then! You don’t necessary need to bring flowers and be charming, as a single bite right into the neck (or anywhere that pleases you) should be enough to do the trick!
- Destructible Environments: In times of a zombie apocalypse, humans love to take their time playing hide and seek. However when the hunger for tasty flesh is this painful, you don’t have time for such childishness. So use the power or your horde to destroy their playground and spread terror among them… PEEKABOOM!
14. Ghost 1.0
"Ghost" is a metroidvania where two super hackers hire a mysterious agent in order to infiltrate the Nakamura Space Station and steal the greatest electronic secret ever. Of course, the space station will defend itself, which is where the fun begins: the station's defences, with their never-ending arsenal of weapons and artifacts, will have to be destroyed. But the story gets more complicated when the hackers find out about their agent's hidden ties...
WEAPONS: Weapons reload on the go and they never run out of bullets. No need to hoard ammo for the boss battle! The various weapons can be found or purchased (depending on the game mode) and each one has its strengths and weaknesses.
GHOST: The protagonist is not the android you see, but the being that remotely controls it: a mysterious digital ghost that can leave its robot chassis, pass through doors and walls, control enemy androids, and use their own tools against them. What happens if the robot you control gets destroyed, you ask? Then your ghost will be free to control something else, or return to your main body.
UPGRADES: You can have as many as you can collect. The upgrades are passive, so they work without needing any special controls, and they don't run out or deactivate. They come in a large assortment, from aggressive drones to bullet improvements. Remember that the more you get, the more OP you are.
ITEMS: Devices you can use at any time. High-tech equivalents to potions and scrolls.
GEEKIES: Spread throughout the game are hidden "geekies". If you find one and activate it, something related to that geekie will change in the game (not affecting gameplay)... and the challenge is to find out what changes. I know, it sounds silly, but some of them are funny.
SECRETS: 200 rooms have secrets in them that can be revealed by performing a specific action. If you find a secret, you're rewarded with a small permanent powerup that will make your character more powerful. In addition, finding all of the secrets in each level will reward you with something very special.
MAP: The whole map has around 300 rooms, divided into zones. Each zone has its own enemies, its own ambience, its own soundtrack, and, of course, its own boss.
STORY: The story is not to save the world, but rather to go on an intruiging journey wrought with humor. Not to mention all the dialogues and cinematics, all voiced in English.
GAME MODES: Ghost has 2 game modes: "classic" and "survival". Classic is similar to a metroidvania, where the more you advance through the game, the more stuff you obtain and the harder the enemies become. Survival is crazier, as you get stuff much faster and you'll soon turn into a killing machine, but you lose everything when you die.
SKILL TREE: The RPG component of the game is found in the skill tree, where you can spend skill points to level up characters, obtaining special skills for each one. Depending on what skills you select, your gameplay will change in an interesting way.
And the rest is a mystery, one that I shouldn't spoil... you'll just have to discover the rest on your own.
15. The Shivah
Russell Stone is a Jewish Rabbi at a poor synagogue in New York City. He is a devout man with a problem. Membership is way down and he lacks the funds to keep his synagogue open. Things are looking very bleak, and he has grown progressively more cynical and bitter with the passage of time.
Just as he is on the verge of packing it all in, he receives some interesting news. A former member of his congregation has died and left the Rabbi a significant amount of money. A blessing? Or the start of something far more sinister? Can Rabbi Stone just accept the money and move on? His conscience says no. Step into his shoes as he travels all over Manhattan in his attempt to uncover the truth.
Features rabbinical conversation methods, a unique method of fighting, an original score, and three different endings!
A demon possessed you one year ago. Since that day, you unwillingly tore a trail of bloodshed through New York City. Your salvation comes in the form of the Unavowed – an ancient society dedicated to stopping evil.
You are free, but your world is in tatters. You have no home, no friends, and are wanted by the police. Your old life is gone, but perhaps you can start a new one. Join the ranks of the Unavowed, and fight against the oncoming darkness.
- Choose a male or female protagonist
- Three playable origin stories
- Branching storyline
- A total of four companion characters to choose from, each with their own talents and abilities.
- Twice the resolution of a typical Wadjet Eye Game!
- All the usual guff – voice acting, commentary, original music, etc
17. Ms. Splosion Man
You got a problem? Yo, she’ll splode it. At the Big Science after-party celebrating the capture of Splosion Man, a spill of champagne shorts out the safety protocols on the splosionatrix and from it emerges Ms. Splosion Man. The latest creation from Twisted Pixel Games, the creators of Splosion Man, The Maw, and Comic Jumper, Ms. Splosion man comes packed with fifty levels of single player and a separate fifty level co-op multiplayer campaign. Expanded map features, tons of unlockables, ghost replays, and countless other improvements make this the definitive edition for any splosion connoisseur.
18. Super Mustache
- Vintage/Retro style graphics and music.
- Customizable controls.
- Save your progress.
- 15 hand crafted levels, 3 worlds filled with action.
- Nostalgic, funny and challenging.
Super Mustache was developed by Redro Games and is being published by Back To Basics Gaming.
19. Oniken: Unstoppable Edition
When a global war nearly decimated humankind, an evil military organization called Oniken takes advantage of the situation to dominate and oppress the few remaining survivors. Even though any resistance to this organization seemed hopeless, a small rebel movement organizes strikes against Oniken. One day, a ninja mercenary named Zaku offers his services to the resistance for unknown reasons. His moves are lethal and now he is the resistance's only hope.
Oniken is an action platform game highly inspired by the 1980's, its games and its movies. You can see this not only in the graphics and sound design, but also in Oniken's story and difficulty.
Don't Worry, You Will Die A Lot Of Times.
Every copy of Oniken comes with digital versions of the game manual and the original soundtrack.Features
Graphics, sounds and difficulty from the 8-bit era
Over 18 boss fights
Six missions, three stages each
An extra mission after you beat the game
Boss rush mode
Not difficult enough? Try the new HARDCORE MODE
Full pixelated violence
20. Storm Of Spears RPG
The once peaceful world of Galager has become enslaved under the rule of the cruel and unjust Queen. Lead by their leader Sura, a band of mercenaries are the only hope left to save the world. After the death of her brother, Sura became an active part in the rebellion in order to get revenge for her brother's death. As the leader of the rebellion, she's tasked with building an army of anyone willing to risk their life for the good of the kingdom, even prisoners and those whom have never held a weapon.
The world of Galager is large with lots of quests and side quests that can leave any adventurer with over 10+ hours of game play.
Can you unify the people and build an army that can defeat the Evil Queen?
Can you avenge the death of Sura's brother?
Only conquest and victory will decide who will be the savior in the Storm of Spears.
- Extensive Quest Tracking System
- 10+ hours of quests
- 3+ hrs of optional side quests
- Huge world to explore
21. Over 9000 Zombies!
Over 9000 Zombies! is top-down arcade action blown out of all reasonable proportions. An endless horde of zombies is coming your way, how long can you survive?
So you might have already sussed out that there’s a lot of undead after you. To stay alive you’re going to need this arsenal of over 20 weapons. Some you might recognize but others are very experimental. Whether you want to shoot, burn, blow up or microwave the zombies there’ll be a weapon for you.
Keeping the barrel of a gun between you and the zombies is a good start but you’ll want to stay out of the open when things get especially crazy. Scavenge scrap metal to build barricades for protection and deploy automated turrets for extra crowd control.
You don’t have to go it alone. Bring both trusted friends and talented strangers into your fold and team up against the hordes with 2 player online co-op and 4 player local co-op.
This level of slaughter needs some decent beats. Using cutting edge research techniques we have been able to isolate the optimum audio for efficient undead butchery. Scratch that trigger-finger itch to the sound of intense electro-rock from Clearside.
The zombies will never stop. They’re only going to get faster and nastier. Keep your eyes peeled for flaming zombies, highly poisonous zombies, zombie animals, giant eyeballs and even the risen remains of political figures. You’re going to die out there so make sure you leave with a bang.
Create your own unique levels to test your mettle and the power of the zombie hordes. Upload them to the Steam Workshop and show the world your creations.
22. Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora
You’re the Private Investigator on a string of grisly murders, scouring for clues in a 3D side-scrolling world. Grab your fedora and revolver - in Hot Tin Roof you’re on the case! Dive into a noir mystery and become Emma Jones, the only PI partnered to a cat named Franky.
- Noir as heck.
- Metroidvania meets Adventure Game in a side-scrolling 3D world, with tons of platforming and exploration
- 4 distinct plot threads, with 15 different resolutions.
- Instead of acquiring abilities, you find new revolver rounds, which you load into your revolver yourself. Combine them in unique ways!
- Scour the world for clues! Use them in conversations to unlock secrets, solve murders and more.
- Cats. More cats than you could shake a cat at. Also, pigeons and rats. Many wearing tiny hats.
- Spiffy chip noir jazz soundtrack.
It’s a dog eat dog world out there, but luckily? A cat has your back. Franky. The cat that wore a fedora.
23. Pixel Dungeon
SlideDB Editor's Choice Best Singleplayer game of 2013
Pixel Dungeon is an exciting and extremely popular roguelike (more than 2 million mobile installs!). Explore the depths of Pixel Dungeon, collect useful items and fight fierce monsters to find the Amulet of Yendor (surprise!) - the ultimate artefact of this game world!
Are you prepared for this very easy to play yet difficult to master dungeon crawler?
- Charming pixel-art graphics and a simple interface that gets out of your way.
- 25 randomly generated levels with different settings like sewers, abandoned prison, caves, etc... so you will feel that every new game is unique!
- A deceitful dungeon full of dangers! Try to avoid the hidden traps or falling on deadly chasms. Or find as many chests as you can, full of treasures to use or sell!
- A different array of monsters that will try to get a piece of you on every corner, plus some bigger bosses that will try to get an even bigger piece ;)
- Lots of different items to find, buy, sell... including armor, weapons, potions, wands, scrolls...
- Various character classes to suit your style of play, from the strong Warrior or the knowledgeable Mage to the sneaky Rogue and the powerful Huntress. You can specialize your character even further, if you survive long enough ;)
- Enchantments that you'll have to use on your weapons and armor if you want to survive the dungeon's harsh conditions
- You'll use your alchemy knowledge to brew rare potions, improve the dungeon's economy by spending all your coins on the shops and deal with obnoxious NPCs and their demanding quests
- Lots of other surprises, you'll need to check the game to find out!
Pixel Dungeon is also open source ( https://github.com/watabou/pixel-dungeon ), and available for mobile devices! You can play a previous version now ( http://watabou.itch.io/pixel-dungeon ) and get the last one for mobile at Google Play ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.watabou.pixeldungeon ).
Everything about Pixel Dungeon:
- Temple of the Roguelike forum: http://forums.roguetemple.com/index.php?topic=2826
- Official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pixeldungeon
- Developer Blog: http://pixeldungeon.tumblr.com/
- Pixel Dungeon Wiki (including things like items and monsters descriptions, tactics and mechanics etc), run by a community: http://pixeldungeon.wikia.com/
24. ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Deep in the mountainous ranges of the Drakalor Chain, Chaos has broken through into Ancardia and it's up to you to decide the fate of the entire realm. You control a single character with a wildy varying set of skills, talents, spells and other abilities. Customized equipment makes each race/class combination a very different experience. Explore a mostly randomized underworld, fight monsters, loot treasures and uncover the many secrets lurking in the world of Ancardia.
Join a generation of gamers in playing a remastered version of this classic rogue-like!
With an overhaul of the graphics, music, new playable races and classes, over 400 monsters, tens of thousands of items, crafting, magic, religion, corruption, randomized dungeons and so much more, this reimagined version is one of the most in-depth roguelikes on the planet.
So, come join us as we return to Ancardia and choose your fate.ABOUT ADOM ON STEAM
ADOM on Steam will take ADOM gameplay to the next level by introducing the following features (among others) in the next couple of months:
- 70+ achievements,
- game customization features (e.g. turning corruption off, increasing treasure rates adjusting monster lethality),
- ghost creation and exchange between players - be haunted by dead player characters and try to win their treasures,
- story mode - save and reload your games,
- exploration mode - use a wand of wishes to discover completely new sides of the game,
- challenge mode - try to score highest under complex conditions in weekly challenge games,
- shared and global highscores (TBD),
- point-based character generation (TBD),
- star sign selection (TBD),
- cloud based save files and so much more (TBD).
Is ADOM a complete game? Yes, a very complete game. A multitude of endings, varied approaches to game play, thousands of starting combinations and an extensive storyline filled with endless details makes for an extremely satisfying experience that justly positions ADOM as one of the big five foundational roguelike games.
Is ADOM a finished game? No. As long as there is interest in the game we will continue to evolve and enhance it. In this respect ADOM differs from many other games on Steam in the best tradition of roguelike classics: We will continue to add both UI enhancements and new content to the core game in order to make it the most complete RPG ever. Buy once, play forever!
25. Quest of Dungeons
Quest of Dungeons is a turn based dungeon crawler game featuring a good old 16-bit retro artistic look.
That thing people usually skip
An unspecific evil Dark Lord has stolen all the light, so your mission is to enter his lair and defeat him. That's it, now go get him.
By playing as either a Warrior, a Wizard, a Assassin or a Shaman you have to traverse dungeons, defeat enemies and loot everything you can in order to survive. You can learn new skills in Tomes you find along the way and buy/sell items at shops.
The entire game is procedural so you won't find items/enemies in the same place each time you play.
- Procedural dungeons
- Procedural weapons
- Boss encounters
- 4 Difficulty levels
- Permadeath - Once you die, game over man, game over!
- Shop - buy and sell items/weapons
- Leaderboards - compare your Adventure points with the community
The playfield looks simple at first glance, but once the action begins, complexity unfolds at a rapid pace. INVERSUS is a negative-space shooter for one to four friends. Player movement is constrained to opposite colors of a black and white grid. My walls are your paths and your walls are my paths. Each shot flips tile colors in an attempt to block, trap and close in on the enemy. Firing a bullet opens up a path for you while also closing off a path for me. Both online and local couch play are supported. The competitive versus mode pits players against each other in 1v1 or 2v2 battles. The single-player and cooperative two-player modes pit players against endless waves of enemies as they fight for high scores on an ever-changing board.
- Online and local multiplayer
- Competitive battles in 1v1 and 2v2 modes
- Fight for the world record in single-player and cooperative multiplayer arcade modes
- Twenty-seven versus maps encouraging varied playstyles and strategies
- Six arcade maps with distinct challenges to master
- Over 60 unlockable color palettes
- Over 250 unlockable emotes
- Mind-bending levels in ever looping worlds
- A constantly changing board makes every game a fresh experience
- Rewarding for both strategy and skill as you balance spatial control with quick reflexes
- DualShock 4 (PlayStation 4)
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One
27. Vox Populi Vox Dei 2
The story of Vox Populi Vox Dei: Episode 2 continues where the original left off: Dr. Wolf has taken the lovely girl and tried to kill our hero, but he doesn't know just how hard that that is to accomplish.
The adventure begins with the ninja waking up inside a cave, with no clue as to what happened to his girl. When he started his mission, a long time ago, he didn't realize how big the problem was: the wolves had created an empire, the enemy is stronger that ever.
Through his path he discovers a new world that forces him to expand his journey and fight not just on the ground. Dr. Wolf's army is waiting for him, the ninja must pass different challenges without hesitation, but little does he know of what awaits him next.
- New improved graphics
- Boss fights
- Original soundtrack
- Ingame/Not Ingame Cinematics
- More blood that ever
- Multiple ways of dying
- +50 Levels
- Different game mechanics
- Steam achievements
- Xbox-360 Gamepad Support
28. Bard's Gold
Bard's Gold is a challenging platformer that let's you explore eerie worlds in a quest for a Goblin that stole your gold. Help the Bard to overcome the dungeon’s many dangerous perils and use your new-found treasures to improve your character and to buy new weapons and gear!
This game takes inspiration from early 90's platforming classics such as Rainbow Island, Rick Dangerous, Alex Kidd and Erik, which at the time were popular on the Amiga and consoles. Bard's Gold is slower paced than most current day platformers, but is extemely challenging. Players need to avoid enemies, traps and projectiles in order to progress. Being hit by any of them means instant death. Difficult puzzles and towering bosses will have to be overcome to reach the filthy goblin that stole the family treasure.Key Features
- Old school platforming experience - No tutorials or explanations how things should be done. Everything including the basic game mechanics must be figured out by yourself as you go.
- Rogue-lite - Different layouts for each level is randomly chosen every playthrough. While getting the chance to memorize levels and get better at them, the "random level" system will keep your interest. With the gems you collect you will be able to upgrade your character on the Game Over screen. These upgrades are permanent and will help you on future playthroughs.
- Extremely challenging, yet rewarding gameplay
- Beautifully designed retro-inspired graphics
- Gain powerful new abilities by finding skill books
- Death will make you stronger
- Solve intricate puzzles and defeat towering bosses
- Full controller support
- Steam achievements, leaderboards and trading cards
It has been my Family Treasure for generations...
I had to get it back at all costs! Giving chase to the burglar, I went through a portal that sent me to this strange world...
I must escape and return the Bard's Gold to where it belongs!
Famaze is a retro themed puzzle adventure game. The game combines charming SNES era visuals and sound, randomized "roguelike"mazes, strategy and puzzles, rpg elements, and a fun lighthearted story. The game is simple to pick up but offers endless replay because of the procedural nature of its levels.
The story of the game involves a mad king who has captured the happy rutabagas of the land and has turned them into evil monsters to guard his kingdom while he searches for the elusive perfect recipe for rutabaga pudding. The heroes of the land (a knight, thief, or wizard) must delve deep into the king's domain to rescue the rutabagas, find the gem of truth to unravel the secret recipe and put a stop to the mad king's plot.
Original soundtrack by Disasterpeace
Artwork by Oryx
- Procedurally generated puzzle dungeons created infinite replayability.
- Environmental variables including treasure chests, pit traps, healing blocks, and magic beacons.
- 3 heroes to choose from with powerful unique abilities.
- Useful items including potions, fireballs, teleport orbs, and magic crystals.
- Collectible hidden artifact pieces meta game with artifact summary screen.
- A fun, lighthearted story line.
- An original soundtrack including 23 unique tracks by Disasterpeace
- Detailed stat tracking including gold, high scores, types of monster kills, etc.
30. Shadow Blade: Reload
Shadow Blade is an action-platformer set in a visually striking world where the ancient teachings of ninjas and samurai clash upon a modern landscape. Sprint through stages littered with traps, slaying enemies along your path without hesitation as Kuro, the blade of shadow!Story
Darkness and chaos are once again creeping into the world of man. The covenant made in a time almost forgotten has failed, the three clans now in a violent struggle for dominance. The medallion is almost made whole again and it falls upon Kuro?s shoulders to restore balance. All his training has led up to this one moment, where the fate of the world will rest in his blood-stained hands.Key Features
- Epic NINJA Platforming: Test your skills in fast-paced platforming, mastering the skills of the ninja to breeze through challenging levels.
- Vicious NINJA Combat: Kill your enemies with extreme prejudice through the mastery of the katana, shurikens and kusarigama!
- Shadow Ninja: Attack the guards before they see you and alert all other mobs.
- Story Campaign: Fully voiced motion comics tell the story of Kuro?s plight to restore balance!
- More than 50 Challenging Levels: Environmental hazards, rifle-toting warriors and many more challenges await a hardened warrior.
- Level Secrets: Raw speed doesn?t guarantee the highest rank. A true ninja is ever vigilant, aware of any possibly hidden areas.
- Ninja = Hardcore: Cleared the normal campaign? Prepare for the ?Hardcore? variation and if you dare, the ultimate ?Master Class? version awaiting only the foolhardy.
- Challenge Modes and Leaderboards: Feel the need to gloat? Challenge yourself in these specially crafted stages only for the masters. Compare your stats with friends and other players as you fight for the top of the leaderboards!
Level Editor and Workshop Integration: Create and upload your own levels to Steam Workshop for your friends and other players to check out. Become the ultimate Dojo Builder!
Stylish 3D World: Feast your eyes on a world where ninja and samurai clash in a modern landscape.
Achievements: Unlock a full list of achievements as you embark on your mission to restore balance.
Cloud Saving: All progress saved through the Steam Cloud for pick-up-and-play on any steam powered device.
The Deluxe Edition includes:
1 - Shadow Blade: Reload game
2 - Art Book
3 - Comic Book
4 - Original SoundtrackFollow the development on Twitter
31. Let Them Come
Let Them Come is a fast paced pixel art shoot ‘em up. Twitchy trigger fingers and focused battle tactics are the order of the day as wave after wave of alien-like creatures try to take you down. Gameplay is simple to pick up but hard to master - only the best of the best will survive to fight another day. With a variety of alien creatures to mow down and cool weapons to do it with, stylish retro backdrops and a hard rockin’ soundtrack, Let Them Come is a fast and furious pixel style shooter on steroids
• LOADOUT CUSTOMIZATION - Upgrade and customize your arsenal as you unlock new items to take down the hordes!
• UNRELENTING ONSLAUGHT - Combat an endless stream of diverse enemies with cunning attack mechanics.
• BOOMBOX - Rock out to the music of your choice as you unleash hell fire on the enemy and collect new mixtapes as you go.
• DYNAMIC LIGHTING – Use tracer fire and explosions tactically to help target the oncoming targets in darker levels
• FEROCIOUS BOSS BATTLES - Face grim odds against terrifying boss creatures in the ultimate level showdown!
• ONLINE LEADERBOARDS – Show off your shooter prowess and boast with friends as you climb to the top of the ladder and become the best of the best!
32. Jump King
"Tactical Leaping Adventure - Jump King: There is a Smoking Hot Babe at the Top!" is a challenging climbing-platformer about the struggle upwards in search of the legendary Smoking Hot Babe! Jump along the vertical path to the top in this test of your courage and fortitude!Gameplay:The game is built on a single iconic mechanic: charge the height of each jump by holding down the button and release to leap away! But beware - once you are in the air there is no way to turn back! Though you cannot die, your progress is fragile - a single missed jump could lead to your fall and much progress lost...
Leap through an intriguing world, meeting curious characters along the way. The hand-drawn backgrounds and distinct animations paint a rare picture, reminiscent of the old classics! The blend of retro sfx, beautiful arrangements and high definition ambiences give a peculiar atmosphere - thanks to composers/sound designers Nils Eklöf and Elias Thörnlund.
This game is a trial that demands skill and willpower, mastering the jump and reaching the top will test the limits of your ability! Do you think you have what it takes to defeat this game!?Features:
- The only way forward is up, and your only enemy is yourself!
- Simple but iconic jump-mechanic, charge each jump just right!
- Once you leap away there is no retreat.
- Tactical platformer; the obvious path is sometimes not the best...
- Mysterious world with characters that you will learn to love and hate.
- The higher you jump, the harder you fall!
- All your progress (and each setback) is saved automatically!
- That jump which you so easily cleared a moment ago has somehow turned into the hardest jump in the game - what are you going to do? Cry about it? You only have yourself to blame! He he he...
- Classic graphics - painstakingly hand drawn backgrounds.
- Tough but addictive gameplay
- Tough but addictive gameplay makes you come back for more even after you fall on your face for the 100th time!
- Challenge your friends to see who can first master this test of resolve!
- Hours of nail-biting suspense await you!
- Full controller support and freely rebindable keys.
33. Lamplight City
For police detective turned private investigator Miles Fordham, Lamplight City's shadowy corners are just part of the territory. But with his former partner constantly speaking to him from beyond the grave, his grip on sanity is slowly loosening. Can Miles find justice for his clients and track down his partner's killer before his entire world comes apart?
Lamplight City is a detective adventure set in an alternate steampunk-ish "Victorian" past.Features
- Be the detective you want to be. But prepare to face the consequences.
Investigate crime scenes, interrogate suspects, get information by any means necessary. Follow the law or make your own rules, but how you choose to act will affect people's attitudes towards you.
- Five cases to solve, with multiple suspects, false leads, and different outcomes.
Never find yourself stuck in a dead-end situation. If the case becomes unsolvable, simply move on to the next one. The story will adapt based on your choices.
- Single click interface with no inventory.
Gather clues and documents in your casebook for review. Item manipulation is handled via a context-sensitive cursor.
- A fictional city with four boroughs to explore, each with their own unique flavor.
Players will visit each of these boroughs throughout the game, exploring themes such as class divide and the public's fear of emerging steam tech.
- Inspired by the works of Edgar Allan Poe and Charles Dickens.
- Meet over 50 professionally voiced characters.
- Original score by Mark Benis
- I fostered a lifelong love for the adventure genre, culminating in a Purple Tentacle tattoo (Day of the Tentacle, duh) on my upper left arm. So I’ll be playing Lamplight City, too. Trust.
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- Overall, this game has a lot going for it, and I encourage you to check it out even if you’re not an adventure game buff.
- Hey Poor Player
- Featuring a crisp pixel art style and steampunk influences, Lamplight City is certainly a game that catches the eye.
Surf through a pulsating, underground world on platforms pulled from thin air in this challenging psychedelic action platformer that has you defying gravity to a pumping beat.
Platforms From Thin Air
Spawn platforms at your feet with the press of a button & surf on them until their energy depletes
Reach For The Sky
Scale colourful summits to a pulse-pounding beat, reach the top & escape the subterranean world of Veetragoul
Neon Powered Upgrades
Fry enemies with laser beams, crumble walls, and solve puzzles as you strive to upgrade your platform
Collect shards of the Octahedron across 50 hand-crafted levels, unlock new worlds & bonus levels, and earn special medals
On A Dime
Master tight controls to pull off amazing feats of pixel-perfect platforming, as obstacles & enemies move along with the beat
Get into the flow of a pumping, atmospheric soundtrack by Chipzel (Super Hexagon), and house & trance producers Andre Sobota and Monomirror
35. Life of Pixel
Life of Pixel - 13 Game Machines in 1 Epic Adventure Game!
Journey across the expertly-recreated worlds of more than a dozen vintage gaming systems, from Commodore 64 to Gameboy to Snes! Life of Pixel takes you on a historical tour-de-force across the rich landscape of 8-bit and 16-bit gaming.
Chock-full of tricks & traps, double jump challenges, gravity inversion, special power-ups, puzzles you must vanquish the enemy pixels and bosses who try to thwart you throughout your quest. Life of Pixel will show you the coolness of video gaming and the history of where it all began and how it evolved.GAME FEATURES:
Inspired by the 8 & 16-bit Eras
Take a journey with the wizened Professor Pixel and revisit the golden age of gaming. Featuring a massive variety of beautiful pixel art from classic 8 & 16-bit game systems, such as Amiga, SNES, Mega Drive, Commodore 64, Apple II, Game Boy, NES, Atari 2600, ZX Spectrum & Master System!
Revisit Classic Games
Look out for nudges to console classics like Mega Man, Castlevania, Zelda, Streets of Rage, Shinobi, Metroid, Wonder Boy, Pitfall, Sonic & more. Revisit computer legends such as Turrican, Uridium, Jet Set Willy, James Pond, Rick Dangerous, Prince of Persia, Impossible Mission, Exile & lots more.
Loads of Secrets!
Dozens of special secrets to uncover and experience. From silly little touches through to great big mega-epic secrets! Look out for jetpacks, bubbles to fly, trampolines, hidden rooms and maps, aeroplanes, skateboards and even a Sinclair C5!
Special power-ups and equipment with levels featuring puzzles and secrets only accessible using Pixel's new found abilities. Fire pixel from a cannon, reach high areas by bouncing on a trampoline, use the Super Potion to defeat enemies, smash the baddies with the mine cart, deploy the Bomb to destroy walls and uncover hidden secrets!
Chip Music Goodness
We've worked with amazing chip musicians such as Eric Shumaker, Gavin Harrison, Rob Lynch, Ashton Morris and others to create a fantastic chip music soundtrack for the game - and not forgetting the sound effects too! All audio created with either the original hardware or VST based emulation.
Steam Leader Boards
Compete online against other players from all over the world to earn the best level completion times!
Earn your dues and show what you are made of, while honing your platforming skills.QUOTES:
Recommended by Shuhei Yoshida @YOSP
(President of Sony's Worldwide Studios)
"Really loving LIFE OF PIXEL (aka semi SUPERMEATBOY for VITA)! Playing the Atari 2600 levels is like stepping back in time!!:)"
David Jaffe @davidscottjaffe
(Video Game Designer/Director)
"Life of Pixel is brilliantly clever"
Punk and Lizard
"Life of Pixel is a likeable precision platformer with a fantastic visual style"
"Need a new game for your PS Vita? I recommend the awesome Life Of Pixel."
Categories in common with Life of Pixel: Indie
36. Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King
Be part of a vivid, dynamic story passed down from grandfather to grandchildren by influencing the course of events yourself!Features:
- 15+ hours of gameplay
- Huge, diverse game world with many different locations
- 5 challenging dungeons
- Various items impacting gameplay and fighting style
- Fun, charming storytelling
37. Trouble In The Manor
Trouble In The Manor is an online multiplayer game which takes place in a spooky far away manor. You are designated one of three roles upon each round: innocent, bloodhound, or murderer.
If you're INNOCENT, your job is to seek out murderers by any means necessary, finding any items on the manor grounds to aid other innocents and calling a hit on murderers once you have enough evidence or killing them yourself.
BLOODHOUNDS are the same as innocents with the exception that they have an advantage with DNA devices that allow them to compare DNA against bodies they've found or any DNA that is left in an area by a murderer.
If you're a MURDERER, your job is to kill every innocent and bloodhound in the round as they can. They have a selection of items they can buy in the store with currency found within the manor. These items range from weapons to traps to disguising devices.
A MURDERER also has the choice of transforming into a VAMPIRE by awakening the vampire that sleeps in the basement coffin. Vampires can turn other innocents into vampires and help the murderers quest for blood.
Work together, trust no one.
38. Mini Ghost
"Mini Ghost" is a mini metroidvania where the mini hero has to... well, reading can be rather boring, right? I'll best show you the introduction of the game with a mini comic:
MINI FEATURES- MSX look and feel
- 100 mini rooms + 4 mini bosses + 24 mini items to collect or buy in mini shops
- Mini comics included
- Around 2 mini hours of gameplay
- Mini price!
- Prequel of Ghost 1.0
- Done by the mini creator of UnepicTROLL YOUR FRIENDSSteam friends are playing MiniGhost? Troll them!
You can watch them while they play, and you can shoot them stuff, make their enemies bolder, or place fake platforms.
There is no better way to laugh!MINI EDITORS
Besides, the game includes three editors:
- Level editor: create your own maps and share them on Steam Workshop
- Character editor: create your own characters and share them on Steam Workshop
- Tileset editor: give a new look to your map creating your own designs
The game also includes a leaderboard for speedrunners
39. Pixel Privateers
Pixel Privateers is a Squad Based Tactical RPG “Loot ‘Em Up” that will send your team of mercenaries through a mysterious wormhole on a quest to gather technology for your employer. In a twist of fate, your journey becomes a one-way ticket – with an entire galaxy of worlds to explore, factions to encounter, and epic gear to collect. Will you make it back home, make your mark in this new universe, or become another victim of the many dangers of the cosmos? Ultimately, how your story plays out is up to you!
Focusing on a user-customizable experience and robust multiplayer within the framework of a deep and engaging space exploration RPG, Pixel Privateers seeks to provide a truly accessible experience that will appeal to gamers of all types and skill levels.GAMEPLAY DETAILS
Huge Universe to ExploreNavigate your ship through the universe and land on any planet you choose! Take care, however, for many perils await – from warring factions to bloodthirsty aliens and more!
True Tactical, Squad-Based CombatControl your squad individually in tactical mode - where you issue orders and have them carried out - or control your squad as one - directing them all at once!
Accessible Gameplay An array of difficulty settings will allow you to enjoy the game in a more casual manner – or challenge yourself in Hardcore Mode where death is quite permanent!
Storyline and Factions Learn the history of various factions and their place in the universe, and become part of the intrigue yourself. Where do your loyalties lie? What part will you play? See how the story unfolds!
Deep Skill and Tech Trees Advance your knowledge and conquer: Gain awesome new skills, abilities, and technologies as you research alien artifacts. Train and advance individual crew members by enhancing their stats and collecting better gear!
Interactive Ship Tired of all that adventuring? Spend some time building up and exploring your Ship! Maybe even hang out in your own on board bar - complete with a band to entertain you!
Epic Loot! Plenty of awesome gear to make you a powerhouse is out there for the taking! Break down items you don’t need into Matter that can be spent in a variety of ways to enhance your crew.
Post Launch ContentWe plan to bring free content expansions to Pixel Privateers post-launch. Encompassing not only our ideas, but also suggestions from the Community, we are looking forward to actively supporting Privateers for a long while to come.
In Collapsed you play as one of 4 unique Hunters who have to track down their prey. Each one has its own set of abilities, skills and combat style. You’ll have to travel through hazardous procedurally-generated levels, fighting dozens of enemy types and challenging bosses. This post-apocalyptic world is filled with useful items, that you’ll combine to gain new traits, and with experience points, you’ll invest in a vast skill tree. And you won’t lose all of your precious treasure when you’ll die! You’ll die a lot, and start from the beginning each time – but all of your loot and items are carried to your next run.
- Key features:
- A dangerous world to explore. Collapsed features 9 uniquely styled locations with procedurally-generated levels filled with tough enemies and deadly traps.
- Fight your way. Choose one of 4 Hunters, each with its own ranged and close combat styles, and engage in a hardcore timing-based fights. More than 60 enemy types and 15 bosses await you!
- Evolve. The game features a massive and branchy skill tree to develop your unique war machine.
- Tools of destruction. You can combine and craft over 100 different items that’ll help on your way.
- Rogue-lite. Once you’ll die (and you most certainly will), you’ll have to start from the beginning – but your hard-earned items and skills carry on.
- Fight alone or with a friend. Collapsed features a cooperative mode for one of your friends.
- 10 difficulty modifiers. In case you’re into a real challenge.
41. Epic Battle Fantasy 5
Epic Battle Fantasy 5 is an over-the-top turn-based RPG adventure, full of video game references, juvenile dialogue, and anime fanservice (...and also strategic combat, monster catching, and tons of treasure hunting - if you're into any of those.)
If you're new to the series, this is a good place to start, and if you've played the other games, there's plenty of new features for you to explore.
Epic Battle Fantasy 5 features...
- Over 170 different enemies to fight, all with unique abilities and attack patterns.
- Over 120 usable skills, and more equips than you can try out in a single playthrough.
- Almost any enemy can be captured like a Pok*mon, and later summoned in battle. (including bosses!)
- New mechanics also include weather conditions and a cooldown system. (MP is gone!)
- Set up devastating combos with damage-amplifying status effects. (wet + thunder = death!)
- 30 hours of gameplay, plus lots of optional dungeons and challenges.
- Suitable for both casual and hardcore RPG players, and is safe for kids, if offensive content is disabled.
- Annoying random battles.
- Limited save points.
- Depressed protagonists.
- Points of no return.
42. Remnants of Naezith
Feel the acceleration in this fast-paced grappling hook platformer, Remnants of Naezith.
It focuses on having freedom of movement, solid character control and not having any speed limitations. The fun of swinging with grappling hooks and the amazing feel of acceleration makes a great combination in this game.
You play as Kayra, a human who shares his body with the soul of the ancient thunder dragon, Naezith! With the powers granted to him by the dragon, Kayra will destroy the Remnants of Naezith, enchanted fragments of the dragon's body, to prevent anyone from exploiting their power for evil.
- LEVEL SELECTION
Proceed through four chapters with 20 branching levels in each.
- SECRET LEVELS
Find the hidden remnants to unlock secret levels.
Watch top player replays and improve your skills to ascend.
- GLOBAL RANKINGS
Get a badge depending on your overall performance and compete worldwide.
Race against other people's best times or your own.
- SPEEDRUN MODE
Try going through the entire game or a specific chapter as fast as possible.
- CUSTOM LEVELS
Explore the countless levels made by the community and design your own.
Interstellaria is a real time space-exploration sim and crew management game.
Command a fleet of vessels wandering the galaxy for adventure and profit! You’ll be forced to make tough decisions as you face hostile starships, crippling space anomalies, and intriguing aliens. When your fleet faces certain doom, should you direct your crew to make critical repairs, or report to their stations and boost your fleet?
Land your flagship on an alien world, allowing your crew to gather valuable resources for you— but be sure to equip them with powerful armor and weapons! It’s a dangerous universe out there, and although many helpful creatures will trade or share valuable information with you, many more will attack on sight!Features
- Tactical crew management. Direct crewmen to put out fires, or repair damaged equipment. Posting them to their station boosts your fleet's speed and combat abilities.
- Customize your ship with helpful stations. Allocate power to important systems or simply outfit your ship with lasers and put all power into weapons!
- Your crew eats, sleeps, and needs entertainment. Each one develops unique traits throughout the game that help or hurt the mission. Various outfits and weapons can be found to customize them further.
- Fleet-based combat. Instead of controlling a single ship, you control multiple ships each with their own crew.
- Fully explorable galaxy, no areas are off limits. Each region has unique ships, aliens, and mysteries to find.
- Land your ships on planets! Each world is a new experience and has special rewards for you and your crew.
- Featuring an all-original soundtrack from the incredibly popular chiptune musician Chipzel.
44. Iron Fisticle
Iron Fisticle is a challenging twin-stick shooter that requires reflexes, speed and quick thinking to master. It takes the classic arcade arena shooters of the mid 80s and drags them, axes flying, into the 21st century.
Inspired by truly old school arcade games right down to the (optional) scanlines themselves, Iron Fisticle is both a retro game and a reinvention of a classic genre, with multiple routes through the game, bonus stages, a large variety of weapons and enemies, clever boss fights and much more:
• Classic twin-stick arcade gameplay meets modern accessibility, with controller support, achievements and collectables; endless supply of quarters and blistered thumbs not required.
• Randomly generated dungeons keep the gameplay fresh and offer a new experience every play-through.
• Re-live multiplayer as it was designed to be, with simultaneous two player local co-op.
• Multiple stats upgrades and weapon pick-ups change the way you play and fight in each game, while roguelikes-style persistent character upgrades allow you to explore deeper after every death.
• Over 150 different items to collect ranging from score boosters to weapons and power-ups.
• A scoring system that encourages fast paced risk taking while encouraging experimentation and discovery - like all the best classic arcade games.
• Retro-styled, hand-drawn pixel art graphics running at 60 FPS for a fluid action experience, complemented by excellent chip-tune inspired music and audio effects from Andy Lemon
45. Last Tale
For a whole year the monkey rules the world, but the moment came when she needed to leave. The monkey did not want to part with her throne, and then she decided that if no one celebrates the new year, next year will not come. Therefore, she decided to spoil all the holiday. A mellow monkey sent a magic charm on a toy in a bag of Santa Claus. The toys came to life and dispersed all around. In despair, Santa Claus breathed life into the last toy, In the hope that she would help him collect all the runaway toys .. Collect toys! Fight with the bosses! Pass the levels! Help Santa to save the new year!
46. I Want To Be Human
Everyone knows the age-old love story, right? Boy meets girl, boy falls in love with girl, boy and girl suffer genetic manipulation by evil forces trying to take over the world, leaving the girl as a vampire and the boy as a hat… wait, what? There’s only one thing for it: go on a bloodthirsty rampage of death and destruction in a quest to become human again!
Packed with platform blasting action, tongue-in-cheek humour and tonnes of exploding body parts, head out on a journey through hell and back (literally) to change you both back to normal. Unlock abilities you never knew you had, then shoot your way through five worlds of blood-soaked monochrome mayhem and who knows, you might even set a new high sgore (ahem) along the way…
- Blast your way through a violent platforming tale of vampire/hat love, betrayal and endless destruction, all drenched in pixelated gore!
- Go crazy with your trusty shotgun and take the fight to the minions and massive bosses who hold the cure to your kick-ass condition!
- Discover a world packed with off-the-wall dark humour and a unique art style from the twisted mind of Sinclair Strange!
- Featuring music tracks by electropunk sensation Jimmy Urine from Mindless Self Indulgence!
47. Rogue's Tale
Rogue's Tale is a single player turn-based dungeon crawling game.
The game takes place in a place called Frostmourn Keep and its underlying dungeons located in the World's End Mountains. The goal is to overthrow the current king of the Frostmourn Keep and become the new king.
- Classless character building where you can be the kind of rogue you want.
- Seemingly unfair, untimely and unforgiving deaths which are also permanent.
- Ways to counter these deaths by learning the game mechanics.
- Random dungeons and encounters.
- 24 talents to build your character with.
- 30 spells to build your character even further.
- 60 heritages that make your next character stronger.
- 30 challenges to complete once you get the hang of the game.
1Quest is a turn-based roguelike RPG where you play as a young adventurer who pursues an evil blood cult that has abducted several children, including the princess of the kingdom!
You got 7 days before they can start their evil ritual to summon an ancient demon by sacrificing the children. Each region of the realm contains dungeons full of hostile creatures, but you will also find help and get various rewards depending on which path you take towards rescuing the children. But you need to hurry, if you want to save them all...
Fight monsters, grab loot, become more powerful and prevent the blood cult from summoning the demon.Key features
- Turn based RPG
- 5 races
- 18 Differents classes
- More than 150 class abilities and spells for characters
- More than 100 monsters
- 20 Differents dungeons with specific rewards
- Magic system based on spell schools and magic affinities for more diversity and replayability
49. Tower Hunter:Erza's Trial
With features of roguelike and metroidvania,players of Tower Hunter: Erza’s Trial fight their way up in the world of a giant tower with random modules. Different terrains are found in the towers, and there is exploration to do and challenges to overcome. Due to a contract between our heroine Erza and a demon, Erza is beamed back to the original start every time she dies. As time loops, Erza, becomes a strong fighter who can make her way to her target.
- 2.5d toon render side-scroller game that exhibits fluent motion display.
- smooth control: a dodge may cancel punish, and strength and direction can be fine-tuned for jumps.
- Soul-like actions: supplies are limited; footsie and dodge are key factors and every move and weapon has its own magic.
- Each weapon has its ownfeatures a combo with which: you can combine light and heavy blows and switch from attack andto dodge.
- The classic order system from Castlevania is incorporated: special weapon skills and magic are triggered by simple commands.
- Take advantage of the special rune core system: in every adventure, the player can choose to foster a certain passive skill.
- licence system: acquire licences based on your clearance speed and the achievement of different conditions. These licences can be used for other purposes beyond display.
- Explore hidden elements: hidden passages that can be destroyed and sealed doors that must be opened using a corresponding colour key and that are full of dangers.
Gameplay:In the world of Tower Hunter, countless warriors have already gone before you to challenge the unsolved secrets of the tower, but they failed.A mischievous god is lord of the tower. Cards appear after bosses are defeated.
The empire grants different levels of licences to the warriors exploring the tower, according to the rarity of the cards they have collected. These licences bring with them status and power. Nobles have gone to the tower to compete for status and glory, but none have been as fortunate as our heroine Erza.
In her childhood, Erza became bonded with a demon, who grants her another chance at life each time she dies. Due to this special ability, Erza can explore frontiers that no one has ever seen.
One common feature of roguelike games is that there is no checkpoint where progress can be saved, and players must lose everything if their character dies. This basic design is followed here, but players can still accumulate a certain proportion of resources during the course of each adventure, and these can be used to acquire more skills and send characters to new stages, where they develop and become stronger. The more familiar the player becomes with gameplay, the more practised the response and battle skills are and the stronger and better equipped the heroine is, the further the player can go in the tower.
This game is the prologue to Tower Hunter, which tells the story of how Erza the Sword Maiden became Empire’s youngest Major. What is in store for her? Stay tuned!
50. Mini Thief
BECOME THE MASTER (mini) THIEF!
Can you escape with the loot? Play as the Master Thief and steal as much as you can. Burgle houses in order to obtain some sweet, sweet loot. But be careful not to get caught!.
Your objective is simple, search the area for items which are exchangeable for money. Each level you pass will increase in difficulty. The more difficult the level is the more loot you will obtain.
Avoid the owner at all costs! If he catches you, well, you lose everything! including your money!