The best games like Tunnel B1 are:
- arrow_rightRocket League
- arrow_rightThe Darkness II
- arrow_rightEnter the Gungeon
- arrow_rightArma 2
- arrow_rightAnomaly: Warzone Earth
- arrow_rightNeed for Speed: ProStreet
- arrow_rightGuacamelee! 2
100 Best Games Like Tunnel B1:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (43)
- PlayStation 4 (48)
- iOS (42)
- Android (32)
- macOS (68)
- Linux (50)
- Nintendo Switch (26)
- Nintendo 3DS (4)
- Nintendo DS (5)
- Xbox 360 (34)
- Xbox (6)
- PlayStation 3 (51)
- PlayStation 2 (12)
- PlayStation (6)
- PS Vita (10)
- PSP (5)
- Wii U (6)
- Wii (11)
- GameCube (5)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (1)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
FPS with RPG elements, Bioshock invites players to experience horrors of underwater isolation in the city of Rapture, the failed project of the better future. After surviving the plane crash, the protagonist has only one way to go – to the giant lighthouse that opens a way to the underwater utopia. Players will have to unravel the complicated history of Rapture, relying only on themselves, their guns and Plasmids, a mystical substance, that allows it’s user to obtain near magical abilities.
The atmosphere of isolation and threat is conveyed through the environmental sounds, subtle electrical buzzing and audio logs, telling the story of societal decay and despair. Players will shape the story, making moral choices along their way, saving Little Sisters or extracting ADAM, the mystical fuel for your abilities. While exploring the underwater city, players will complete missions for the last sane inhabitants of Rapture, while fending off the less fortunate ones.
2. Rocket League
Highly competitive soccer game with rocket-cars is the most comprehensive way to describe this game. Technically a sequel to Psyonix’ previous game - Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars; Rocket League successfully became a standalone sensation, that can be enjoyed by anyone. Easy to learn, hard to master game mechanics are perfect for the tight controls. Players are invited to maneuver the different fields within several game modes, from arcade to ranked game either 1v1, or in 2v2 and 3v3 teams. Using boosters will not only speed up the car but will allow the car to propel itself into the air.
Rocket League provides several levels of customization, where not only the color of your car can be adjusted, but the colors and form of the booster flame, different hats, and little flags. Or players can pick a completely different car. Collaboration with different franchises brought not only original transport but some famous cars, including Batmobile or Delorian from Back to the Future.
3. The Darkness II
With a gap of five years, Darkness II is a sequel for the first part of the franchise following the story of James Estacado. After becoming the don of the Franchetti family, he still fights the fact that his girlfriend Jenny died in the first game and fighting against the Darkness itself. Things turn pretty bad when a group of attackers catch James and his men off guard in a restaurant. Being severely injured he still refuses this powers even if they save them. The attack doesn't end so fast, and after an explosion, James is left to bleed out and die. James gives up and embraces the Darkness fighting off his attackers and begins his fight with the Brotherhood and his own sanity.
The core feature of the game is to control the tendrils. Being Darknesses spawns, two tendrils will help the player to fight off his enemies. You can execute people, throw them around and throw things at them. Also, you can use it to merely attack or defend yourself in any fighting situation. In case you will want to do the campaign with your friends, the game gives you Vendetass. The plot of it follows four hitmen from Jackie's family to stop the mysterious Brotherhood.
Categories in common with The Darkness II: Action
4. Enter the Gungeon
Enter the Gungeon is a twin-stick roguelike shooter. The game takes place in a planet inhabited by living bullets. You play as one of six adventurers trying entering a considerable fortress to find a gun that can destroy one’s past.
The gameplay represents a mix of bullet-hell and dungeon crawler. You choose one of the characters and start descending the Gungeon. Every floor has several pre-made rooms with enemies and treasures procedurally-generated. The player can shoot guns, dodge, use items and make barricades of the tables. There are more than 300 hundred different guns and items in the game which can be acquired from shops, treasure chests and bosses.
The game is notable for its severe difficulty that comes from tough enemies, the vast amount of projectiles that can simultaneously be on the screen and from the fact that every time you die you have to starts the game from the beginning.
5. Arma 2
Arma 2 is an open-world military simulation game developed by Bohemia Interactive.
Arma 2's campaign takes place in 2009 in a fictional post-Soviet state of Chernarus. A civil war breaks out in Chernarus. The pro-communist forces overthrow the current government and establish a new socialistic state in Chernarus. NATO forces are deployed in order to re-establish the sovereignty of Cheranrus.
The game features realistic weaponry, vehicles, weapon ballistics, recoil and so on. Every object that is controlled by the AI is interactive such as birds and animals. All the buildings and static objects such as trees are destructible.
The game replicates real military experience where engaging in combat is not the only thing. Players have to use military tactics and planning in order to succeed.
A mission editor is also included with the game. Players are free to create their own levels and even campaigns. A scripting language can be used to create more complex missions. The editor gave birth to multiple mods the most famous one being DayZ.
6. Anomaly: Warzone Earth
Anomaly: Warzone Earth is a real-time strategy based on tower defense genre principles. However, instead of protecting your base from waves of enemies, in this game, you try to break into aliens' facilities.
The story is set in the near future when an alien spacecraft falls on Earth. As the head of an investigation team, you need to explore the anomalies happening around the parts of the ship and find out the information about the catastrophe. As the section of the spacecraft landed in several cities, game events take place around the world.
The core gameplay is reversed tower defense mechanics. You have several armor units in the convoy; however, you can't manage them directly. Instead, you need to set paths for them through the city streets and use different boosts to make your attack more effective and help the convoy survive.
Anomaly: Warzone Earth is followed by Anomaly 2 that presents several new maps and mechanics including tower defense vs. tower offense multiplayer mode.
7. Need for Speed: ProStreet
Compete at the highest level of street racing with Need for Speed™: ProStreet. It's no longer good enough to simply rule your local neighborhood; in ProStreet, you need to dominate on a global stage. Build the ultimate battle machine, take it to multi-disciplinary showdowns and pit your skills and reputation against the world's best street racers.
8. Guacamelee! 2
Brawling has never been more beautiful! The long-awaited sequel to the smash hit action-platformer is here: Guacamelee! 2 brings luchador Juan Aguacate out of retirement for a stunning new Metroidvania-style adventure, where he must face his greatest challenge yet - one that threatens to tear apart the very fabric of the Mexiverse!
Explore a huge, hand-crafted world inspired by Mexican culture and folklore, filled with sassy new villains and weirdos (and a few old friends!). Learn a deep repertoire of bone-crunching wrestling moves to fend off the skeletal hordes and overcome skillful platforming challenges... and who said anything about a Chicken Illuminati? Certainly not us!
9. Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Marvel Ultimate Alliance is an action, adventure, RPG and arcade game developed by Raven Software, Zoë Mode and Vicarious Visions. It was originally released in 2006. Activision Blizzard published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Marvel Ultimate Alliance on Xbox, Game Boy Advance, Wii and Xbox One. The game is sold via Nintendo eShop, Steam and Xbox Store.
Dan Vondrak directed the game. Chance Thomas, Cris Velasco and Mark Griskey scored the game.
10. Zombie Driver HD
Zombie Driver HD is a single-player action game, combining elements of shooter and racing. The events set in a zombie apocalypse environment.
There are three game modes. The first one is a classical story mode.
You play as a taxi driver, who is doing his work when the virus appears. You need to get to the military checkpoint, where you have to complete different missions: picking up survivors around the city, transporting something or even killing. You have to fight with the bosses – substantial mutated zombies. In the second mode, Blood Race, the player enters the brutal race. You can chase the cars and take them down. There are three distinct game types: classic race; eliminator, where the player needs to take down cars as many as he can; the endurance, in which you need to race with a ticking bomb in your vehicle. The last one is Slaughter. You try to survive on different arenas as long as you can.
As for the vehicles, there are 13 types of driving. It includes a fire truck, bulldozer, and tank.
Every vehicle feels different, so you can taste it and choose the most convenient one. Upgrading the vehicle on the fly is possible. The game offers the variety of weapons. You can burn zombies with flamethrowers or attack with the launcher. You fight with crowds of zombies at a time, especially in the Slaughter mode. The types of enemies can be unusual: there are zombies dogs, for instance. Medical drops, scattered around the city, can help to manage your health.
11. Street Racing Syndicate
Street Racing Syndicate is a game about underground street racing. The player's goal is not only to win races, but also to become famous and attract girls.
Street Racing Syndicate offers a variety of modes. Street Mode is the traditional career option. The player starts as a newcomer who was hired by a sponsor to win a race. Victories grant the player money to purchase better cars. There are also Roll Up Races, in which a random car challenges the player to a race. Another type of races is Respect Challenges, in which the player has to earn respect to attract women. There's a multiplayer mode that only allows two players.
When not at a race, the player can navigate through a city map to visit important places. Among them is Garage that stores the player's cars, Warehouse that allows buying spare parts, and Showroom, where the player can obtain new vehicles. Street Racing Syndicate includes 50 cars from the famous manufacturers such as Mitsubishi, Subaru, and Volkswagen. There are many options for upgrading and customizing cars. The player can buy a regular ride and make it unique.
The game features a distinct "neon" aesthetics. Most races are set in the seaside US regions like Florida and California, and often take place at night, in the background of a big city. Controversially, the game also includes strip girls. Respect Challenges reward the player with a sexy woman to accompany him or her and perform go-go dances.
Gaming experiment in genre of music runner - not a game, aesthetic concept.
Put the pedal to the metal or your girl will die!
Her heart works with help of the car engine and it’s you who decide how much time she has.
And it depends on you how many neon landscapes she will see - the road to the sky has no end in the last trip.
The endless world in Retrowawe setting where you'll burn tyres of the car to the strongest tracks of Retowawe/Synthwawe composers.
Neon landscapes with mountain chains and beaches will be your companions in the fated race.
If the car engine stops working, she will die and her blood will be on your hands!
Experience the atmosphere of the world inspired by 80s with their neon lights, VHS tapes and synth pop. Buckle up!
See you on the fluorescent road in your last ride towards the sunset!PS: Try to hold out for 8 minutes...
Distance is an atmospheric racing platformer. Fusing futuristic arcade racing with parkour, survive a deadly, mysterious, neon-drenched city by jumping, rotating, and flying.
The roads are treacherous with obstacles around every corner. Instead of doing laps on a loop, survive to the end in the quickest time. Your car has abilities that not only allow you to drive on the track, but upside down and on buildings and walls! You can also fly to discover new shortcuts and paths. Take on the roads alone, or in multiplayer with your friends!
The game is a spiritual successor to the multi-award winning Nitronic Rush, created by ourselves and 5 others at DigiPen Institute of Technology. It was widely praised for its innovative mechanics, visual style, audio design, and atmosphere.Key Features
- Adventure: A short single player experience. Drive into the heart of a dark, mysterious city as you pursue an ominous threat.
- Arcade: Race ghosts to take on the leaderboards' best. Earn medals to unlock new tracks in several different modes.
- Multiplayer: Online (up to 12 players) and split-screen (2-4 players) play in modes such as Sprint, Reverse Tag, Stunt, etc.
- Trackmogrify: Random track generation with advanced seed modifiers.
- VR: Full VR integration with support for Oculus Rift CV1 and HTC Vive.
- Level editor: Use a powerful level editor to create levels from within the game and share them with players around the world. Over 2,000 levels have already been shared on Steam Workshop!
- Original soundtrack: New music from the composer behind award-winning games like Nitronic Rush, Solace, and The Fourth Wall. Listen to a preview here.
14. Blue Estate
Blue Estate is a darkly funny on-rail shooter based on the comic books from Viktor Kalvachev.
WELCOME TO THE FIRST NEXT GEN RAIL SHOOTER!
Using Kinect for Xbox One motion detection capability, Blue Estate offers previously unmatched immersion into the mafia world of Los Angeles, packed with humour, original gameplay and incredible fun.
In Blue Estate you will play Tony Luciano, the psychopathic son of the Italian mafia godfather of LA and Clarence, an ex-Navy SEAL, penniless and now a hit-man bent on cleaning up the mess started by Tony. As Tony launches a personal vendetta against the Sik Brother’s gang in an attempt to save his best dancer, Cherry Popz, Clarence wants to end the gang war, taking him to the farthest corners of Jamaica!
A RAIL SHOOTER GAME TAILORED FOR KINECT FOR XBOX ONE !
Thanks to an intuitive gameplay tailored for Kinect for Xbox One motion detection helps you live out the most extreme rail shooter experiences as you confront unforgettable enemies ranging from the mafia golfer packing grenades to the ultimate crime boss, both as funny as they are unlikely! Bloodshed is always better when shared, so invite a friend to join the massacre, through a nervous cooperative mode!
The first next gen rail shooter adapted from the Eisner Award nominated graphic novel, Blue Estate by Viktor Kalvachev.
Original and intense fun gameplay that takes full advantage of the Kinect sensor.
2 game modes: STORY MODE - 7 adrenaline-packed missions ! ARCADE MODE - where you combine headshots with combos in a race against time!
2 players in local multiplayer: relive all the levels in an intense cooperative mode!
A sophisticated scoring system for comparing your scores online and 23 achievements to unlock.
Playable with Kinect for Xbox One or with Xbox One Wireless Controller.
The downloadable version of this game supports English, French, German, Spanish.
15. Motorsport Manager
The ultimate management game for fans of motorsport.
Feel the thrill of race day. React in real-time and make split-second decisions to gain the edge on your rivals.
Master advanced technology to customise every aspect of your car’s performance.
Create a top racing team composed of drivers, managers, mechanics and designers.
Step into a living, breathing world of motorsport with you at the centre.
Have you got what it takes to become the manager of a high-performance motorsport team?
Motorsport Manager is a highly detailed, best-in-class management game for fans of motorsport. You’ll hire the drivers, build the cars and embed yourself in the dynamic world of racing.
Every single detail will need to be considered in order to push your way to the championship title. Split second decisions on the race track combine with carefully laid pre-race plans; everything from building and customising your car to race-day tactics will affect your path to either ultimate victory or epic failure.
Stop watching, start winning and take control as the manager of your own motorsport team.
The Drivers. Your drivers have unique personality types, sparking drama within the team. Will you get the best out of them with tough love, or an arm around the shoulder?
Location, Location, Location. The location of your HQ is all-important in this globe-spanning sport. Some drivers might find it hard to resist joining an Italian team...
Pick the right people. Scouring the world for hidden gems is all the more satisfying when you find a young mechanic who can shave seconds off your pit stop times.
The Factory. Build new cars and parts from scratch, then evolve the technology over multiple seasons to create the perfect driving machine.
Thinking Ahead. Make the call on every part that goes into next season’s car. Get it right, and you’ll be in the perfect position come pre-season testing.
Hone your expertise. Make detailed mechanical tweaks or choose your team’s recommendations.
The Race Weekend. Set initial strategy across practice, qualifying and race – and adjust your tactics according to on-track developments.
Master the Pitstop. Risk it all with a high speed pit stop that could put you out in front of your rivals.
Weather Systems. Dynamic and game-changing weather. Will you pit for intermediate tyres or hold out on slicks for as long as possible?
16. The Ball
The Ball is a first-person action-adventure game with heavy emphasis on puzzle-solving. The game was a part of Valve’s Portal 2 promotional campaign Potato Sack.
In The Ball, you play as an archeologist that one day came across and got trapped in the ruins of an unknown civilization’s underground city. How you have to escape the city as well as find out the secrets of this place.
Your only weapon and primary puzzle-solving tool in the game is a solid mysterious metal sphere that you have to manipulate to overcome the challenges of the game. There are various ways to use Ball in the game. It can play the role of a platform to help you reach high places over traverse gaps. Many puzzles require guiding ball to a specific place. Besides puzzles solving, there are random combat sequences in which you also have to use the Ball to smash your enemies. During the game you can upgrade it by changing its properties like covering it with spikes, overcharging with electricity or changing its gravity field allowing you to jump higher when you are near the Ball. The story campaign consists of 8 levels and lasts about 5-6 hours. Aside from the story mode, the game offers survival mode that challenges you with waves of enemies.
17. Neon Drive
Neon Drive is a slick retro-futuristic arcade game that will make your brain melt. You've been warned.
From beautiful cityscapes and ocean roads to exploding enemy spaceships, Neon Drive has it all. It's inspired by the arcade games of the 80's, but set against a futuristic backdrop of glowing cyber-grid, all in silky-smooth graphics. Neon Drive brings you 7 amazing levels, adding up to hours of enjoyment. Each level features multiple twists and perspective changes, keeping you on your toes (err, wheels) throughout the gameplay.
Neon Drive will put your mad dodging skills to a real test, mercilessly pushing the limits of your reaction time and short-term memory to avoid obstacles and dead-ends. Seriously, this game is wicked; just when you think you've got the hang of it, it turns the table on you.
Each level of the game comes with a custom-made retro music track, perfectly tuned and in sync with the roadblocks and your enemies. This allows you to just follow the beat, unplug, and zen out. Watch the landscape seamlessly morph from one scene to the next, in a ballet of colors and shapes, and let your inner driver take the wheel. You've got this.
- 7 levels, hundreds of obstacles, and infinite challenge
- Breathtakingly beautiful and silky-smooth graphics
- Custom-made retro synth music, perfectly in sync with the obstacles
- Super addictive
- Includes exploding enemy spaceships, seriously!
- If you can win all the achievements, we hereby certify you have superhuman abilities!
18. Phantom Doctrine
Set in 1983 during the Cold War, Phantom Doctrine is an alternate history thriller in which players lead The Cabal, a secret organization dedicated to fighting a global conspiracy committed to controlling the world by pitting world leaders and nations against one another.
Throughout secret missions, classified files investigations and enemy agent interrogations, peel off layers upon layers of a sinister plot and save the world from a somber future. If you can.Features
A rich alternate history plot anchored by historical events and characters, bringing the chillingly relevant Cold War reality to life from a unique point of view.
Next-generation turn-based combat: Unprecedented flexibility of movement and actions, variable overwatch modes and assault-oriented Breaching ability
Expanded battlefield: position assets around the world and call for assistance in the middle of battle when you need it most. Just remember, the enemy can bring their own reinforcements, heavy weapons or even air support and their toy box is much bigger than yours.
Knowing is half the battle: scout mission locations ahead of time, infiltrate with undercover operatives and improve your odds. Elite enemy agents with their own agenda are always ready to spring their own ambushes.
Go loud or go home (stealthily): fully-fledged stealth gameplay with silenced weapons, silent takedowns and cutting-edge Cold War era security technology. All this makes completing entire operations clandestinely a viable option.
Run your own counterintelligence organization: recruit subjects of top secret government experiments, operatives of the world’s secret services, KGB & CIA included, or even criminals. Manage a global operation, securing weapons, resources and contacts. Command from a distance or go hands-on to fight for the real stakes.
Actively pursue the truth: research cases, locations and individuals in Investigation Board gameplay mechanics to uncover new missions, resources and technologies.
Employ technology ruthlessly to your advantage: learn from the enemy or research your own methods for brainwashing, interrogation, body engineering and chemical enhancement.
Customize your operatives and then do it again once they need a new identity: forge documents, change appearance, retrain them for lethal effect and send them back into the fray.
Replayable, modular campaign with an array of mechanics to ensure unique and markedly different playthroughs: generated character names and backgrounds, modular and algorithmically populated maps, randomized intelligence snippets.
A highly replayable, story-driven campaign with meticulously designed and adaptable maps.
Two stories to choose from: a KGB counterintelligence operative or a CIA wet work commando who have to come to grips with the truth and challenge the conspiracy, with an additional New Game Plus protagonist.
No mission too big, no mission too small: enter a bustling government facility undercover to assassinate a target with surgical precision or mount a heavy frontal assault on an enemy staging base. With optional objectives closely linked to a mission’s complexity and opportunities like loot and intelligence to collect, there are decisions to be made at each step.
Mars, 2044. The UN establishes MARSCORP (Martian Security and Economics Committee) under the leadership of Samuel Longwood. In the years that follow, the UN gradually loses control of MARSCORP, mainly due to the non-transparent licence policy of its director. Longwood uses his autonomous status to create vassal relations between the corporations and MARSCORP. The unshakable power position of MARSCORP is supported by the companies and thus they acquire additional rights and licenses. Longwood and his consortium become extremely wealthy from this arrangement. However, dissenting voices in MARSCORP begin to challenge Samuel Longwood's authoritarian policy. They demand his dismissal as director and a complete redistribution of the mining rights.
But Samuel Longwood keeps an ace up his sleeve for occasions like this…
Chaser awakens on board the spaceship H.M.S. Majestic. He doesn't know who he is, what he's doing here, why he is being sought by men in black uniforms and what they will do to him when they find him…
The player's goal is to find out who Chaser really is and why he is being hunted. The story leads the player from the H.M.S. Majestic to Montack City on Earth, then on to Siberia and finally to Mars, where the trail ends and hopefully the truth can be found.Key features:
- Based on Cauldron's cloakNT engine. Boasts state of the art graphical features and is perfectly suited for rendering large environments.
- Authentic weapons: Nearly all the weapons in the game are modelled on real-life equivalents. The developers placed a great deal of emphasis on building detailed replicas.
- Engaging storyline: In the search for his identity, Chaser becomes involved in a plot full of twists and turns.
- Highly developed A.I.
- Multiplayer support via GameSpy as well as dedicated servers.
- Numerous multiplayer modes including teamplay modes in the style of Counter-Strike and Team Fortress as well as deathmatch and capture the flag.
20. Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame
Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame
Live the adrenaline and the excitement of the 2017 Monster Energy Supercross Championship with MONSTER ENERGY SUPERCROSS - THE OFFICIAL VIDEOGAME!
Race with the official riders from 250SX and 450SX on the official tracks, Daytona included, to experience one of the most spectacular and entertaining racing competition ever!
Discover the Track Editor feature for endless gameplay possibilities: select your stadium, create your own track and share it online with your friends.
Customize your rider and bike as you like, with countless possibilities, with more than 80 official brands and 300 items available, and challenge yourself in conquering the top of the leaderboard.
Race alone or against players from all over the world thought different offline and online game modes!
Feel the rush of adrenaline, enter the arena and be the King of Supercross!KEY FEATURE POINTS
- The official 2017 Monster Energy Supercross Season.
- Official bikes, iconic tracks, like the legendary Daytona, and athletes from both 250SX and 450SX Classes.
- A powerful track editor, for endless gameplay possibilities: create, customize and share online your own tracks.
- An exciting career mode with extreme customization options for both riders and bikes.
- Top notch graphics for a world-class game quality and a next-level immersive experience with an accurate reproduction of bikes, tracks, accessories and athletes’ aspects.
21. Post Apocalyptic Mayhem
Post Apocalyptic Mayhem lets you race and battle heavily-modified vehicles through numerous breathtaking tracks and lay waste to other racers in over-the-top vehicular mayhem. You can use special vehicle abilities to cause spectacular destruction to enemy cars as you fight and speed to victory. You’ll experience remarkable speeds, hilarious and violent weapons, reinforced vehicles and various exhilarating tracks.
The game offers various intense race modes to allow you to showcase both your driving and battling skills. PAM features an accessible physics-based driving model that allows you to sense the immense speed of all the post apocalyptic vehicles as well as feel every bone-jarring impact from both weapons and the tracks. Play single-player or battle up to five friends in online multiplayer mode.
- Vehicles – PAM offers numerous post apocalyptic vehicles. All the Vehicles are heavily-modified and extremely menacing. All Vehicles are heavy-duty, reinforced and are able to take and give a lot abuse. The vehicles all look like they can quickly and easily travel over the newly scorched wasteland while effortlessly smashing other vehicle along the way.
- Weapons – All of the vehicles have three unique and powerful abilities that they can use to severely damage opposition vehicles: one front attack, a side attack and a rear attack. A Player can receive these special abilities by picking up Special Ability Barrels that are placed throughout all of the tracks. When a vehicle runs over a Special Ability Barrel, the vehicle will gain that specific ability and the Player will be able to use it whenever they prefer.
- Multiplayer – Intense Online Multiplayer racing for up to 6 players.
- Environments – The PAM tracks will be able to give players numerous options while racing as well as create intense areas for the all important collisions. All Tracks will contain:
- Awe-inspiring apocalyptic environments.
- Various paths around certain areas of the tracks.
- Funnel areas were players are forced to drive in close quarters with other vehicles.
- Huge Jumps.
- Numerous compelling and completely unique tracks.
- Awe-inspiring apocalyptic environments.
- Achievements – 35 Steam achievements to be earned and displayed proudly.
- Online Leader Boards – Every kill, every race and every result will be recorded and uploaded to online leader boards for bragging rights and fueled competition.
22. Magrunner: Dark Pulse
When technology meets Cthulhu!
Magrunner: Dark Pulse is an action-puzzle game in which technology confronts the Cthulhu Mythos, as imagined by author, H. P. Lovecraft.
You are Dax, one of seven Magrunners selected among the elite to participate in MagTech Corporation's space training program. But, what should be the chance of a lifetime quickly becomes a horrific nightmare.
Equipped with your Magtech glove, you must harness the ability to magnetically polarize and manipulate objects in the environment to survive and surpass challenging puzzles. Your reflexes and ingenuity will be pushed to their limits as you make your way through 40+ immense and dangerous levels, including high-tech training rooms and the endless chasms of the lost cosmos, on a path to confront the horrendous creatures of Cthulhu!
23. Anomaly Korea
Anomaly Korea is the second game in the Anomaly series of tower offense (that is, a reverse tower defense) games. It has very few differences from its predecessor, the original Anomaly: Warzone Earth.
Anomaly Korea takes place in the future, after an alien attack that devastated much of the Earth. The invaders landed their ships on our planet and are protect them with heavy fortifications. The player assumes the role of a commander of an armored squad that tries to penetrate the alien defenses. As its name suggests, this installment of the series is set in Korea.
The gameplay didn't change much since the previous Anomaly installment. The player controls a group of armored units in real time. The number of units is limited, and there are no options to produce more, so the player has to keep his or her units safe. There is a limited number of boosts the player can use to improve a unit's health or attacks.
Anomaly Korea includes twelve levels in its campaign mode. The primary goal of each level is usually to eliminate the defense towers that protect the alien base. One of the few notable improvements in Korea, besides better graphics, is the variety of its missions. They can include objectives like destroying a specific number of enemy towers or protecting a peaceful convoy on an escort mission. The game also introduces a new mode called Art of War that offers the player a set of more difficult missions.
Be clever, be quick – and show no mercy.
Beyond the veil of this world, there is a chain of strongholds that were once built to keep the horrors of the void at bay. And now the monsters are returning from the depths to conquer and kill: only you can stop the monsters before they break through to the everyday world. Choose your hero and defend the silent forts: use, rebuild and improve those ancient traps and magical machines.
Deathtrap is a Tower Defense game with strong action-RPG elements, a game of vicious tricks, killing machines, rotating blades and splattering blood.
- A truly unique mixture of Tower Defense games and action-RPGs.
- You and your traps against the whole otherworld: Defeat the hordes in an incredible single player campaign! You are on your own, so it's a good thing that you have deadly devices and powerful spells.
- Team up with other heroes and save the world together...: Cooperative campaign with specially designed maps.
- …or you can just show your friends your true personality: Players can set against each other in this game mode, where the defender prepares traps and defensive tactics, while the attacker has the ability to possess and control directly any creature in his or her army and employs skills to weaken the opponent or boost the invaders.
- Become the Master of the Deathtrap Strongholds: The integrated Map Editor and Monster Editor allows the creation of the user generated content; moreover, you can also share your deadly, cunning levels and challenging mini-campaigns with others.
- Knee-deep in blood: in the goriest Tower Defense game ever you can finally teach those monsters a savage lesson. Deathtrap gives you destructive spells and deadly mechanisms to smash, freeze, burn the creatures of nightmare, only to mention a few ways that can turn them into tiny, bloody pieces.
- Rewards of curiosity: Find the hidden corners on the maps and hunt down the neutral creatures hiding away from the battle for exclusive loot; you can also solve rewarding side quests as well.
- Become one of the specialists: Choose from 3 diverse classes (Mercenary, Sorceress, and Marksman); each class offers different tactics, skills and powers to dispose your enemies.
- With experience comes wisdom – and brand new ways to deal with those annoying invaders: The extended and detailed character development offers you 100 levels to achieve and more than 50 Skills per class.
- Weapons of destruction have never been so much fun: fend off the invaders with 25 deadly traps and more than 150 trap upgrades, not to mention the very special upgrades, which are tied to challenging and fun achievements.
- Enter a truly grim fantasy netherworld: the Ink, the mysterious otherworld in the Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing games has hidden regions and ancient secrets; now can face what is waiting in those depths.
- Gear up and stand your ground: The detailed equipment mechanics and the comprehensive loot system make your inventory highly customizable.
- A wide variety of horrors to defeat: Invaders come in 3 races and more than 40 different types; the countless combination of monster abilities will make the invading swarms even more colorful.
- Make your legendary weapons even more effective: Artifact crafting gives you new ways to experiment with lethal magical items.
- King of the Maze: The leaderboards and the rank system lets you compete with other players.
«Despair» - indie-horror video game.
The main character wakes up in a tunnel of the subway and tries to find out that happened to it and other passengers of the train. To understand that after all it happened to the gone passengers, the player should investigate strange catacombs being deeply underground.
At himself the player has only a small lamp batteries to which very quickly come to an end.
As the player has to collect notes left other people to understand that happened.
Wandering about subway tunnels the player has to find all notes the subway scattered in frightening catacombs and try that after all it happened to passengers and to him...
And can be anybody the answer and isn't present...
26. Edge of Space
Along the way you’ll gather resources to craft armor, weapons, facilities, and vehicles to help you explore the world and conquer its aggressive inhabitants. Your base of operations will evolve from a few basic facilities exposed to the elements into a hardened fortress full of advanced technologies that let you accomplish amazing improvements to your equipment and alter the environment itself.
Be careful, though; almost everything down there wants to kill you, including fierce laser space sharks, artillery-toting polar bears, wickedly quick jetpack penguins, and even crazier horrors. Out on the Edge of Space, you must adapt or you die. Good luck, ArkCo Operative!
- Open World Exploration– Dynamically-generated 2D sandbox set in the deepest recesses of space, explore randomly generated caverns, wormhole anomalies and dive deeper into the planet to discover valuable resources and other rare phenomenon.
- Crazy Creatures – Hordes of enemies and epic bosses ranging from Artillabears, squid pandas, jetpack space penguins, and laser space sharks; not to mention epic bosses like DJ Penguin and Omegatron
- Cooperative Exploration – Engrossing gameplay, built from the ground up, to support multiplayer focusing on cooperative exploration and combat with team-based tactics.
- Advanced Crafting System - Using the power of science, craft advanced technology for weapons, gear and base constructions from basic resources
- Loads of Armor – Ranging from stat boosting battle armor to quirky vanity costumes, craft armor to survive the changing environmental conditions and specialize in different aspects of mining, exploration, and combat.
- Weapons – Create a wide-variety of dynamically generated weapons ranging from guided rocket launchers to Experimental Gauss Rifles and discover new advanced weaponry to expand your arsenal.
- Research System – A new research system allows players more freedom to discover new areas of technology in exploration, combat, base building, and much more.
- Command Center Management – Establish your central base of operation by creating the ultimate Command Center customized with defensive turrets, hangers and repair drones. Make improvements to protect yourself from the constant environmental changes like radiation storms and other anomalies.
- PIOS (Power Input Output Systems) – A simple drag and drop tool, letting you design electrical systems as basic as powering a light or as complex as creating your own logic gates.
- Pets – Create and collect pets that assist you on your epic exploration of space by granting defensive, offensive, or exploration perks.
- Anomalies - Random world events both dangerous and helpful
- Vehicles - Craft items from hover boards to massive mechs to safely explore the dangerous world
- Terraforming - Conquer space by turning the land into a livable habitat
- Continual Support – Regular post-launch updates will bring fresh new content
27. F1 2010
BE THE DRIVER....LIVE THE LIFE
Experience the exclusive world of FORMULA ONE™ like never before.
Discover what it’s like to sit behind the wheel of the world’s greatest cars as you race wheel to wheel on all 19 circuits from the 2010 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™ calendar, beautifully realised and in full HD.
Prove yourself worthy of being the team’s number 1 and gain the ability to direct the development of your car. Work with your Race Engineer to customise a huge range of vehicle variables and eek every last ounce of performance from the car, or leave the detailed decisions to your experienced support team and head straight out onto track.
Master the iconic twisting streets of Monaco, thrill at the high speed of Monza, and overcome the challenge of a floodlit night-race at Singapore to beat your rivals and take the FORMULA ONE crown in one of the most beautiful and involving racing games to date.
Make your own career choices; starting at the bottom and working your way up the ranks, or stick with your favourite team and lead them to glory. Impress other teams by beating legendary drivers such as Schumacher, Hamilton, Button and Alonso. Interact with the media to raise your profile and press your point home, then negotiate contracts with new teams via your Agent.
Brigador relaunches in 2017 with expanded introductory missions, localization, easier difficulty and revised controls, plus improved lighting effects, mechanics, and more.Here is your contractBrigador is an isometric roguelite of intense tactical combat. Play as mercenary pilots betraying their planet, looking for the big payout and a ticket off this planet. Everything you destroy earns the pilots money that can be used to unlock even more destructive vehicles, guns, and challenges. Find the right load out for your playstyle and wreak havoc on the city of Solo Nobre.Escape off-world with your money or die trying
- Unlock 56 different mechs, tanks, hovercraft, with 40 different weapons
- 100% destructible environments
- Expanded 37 mission Campaign Mode with continuing developer support
- Expanded and updated 20+ map Freelance mode with variable difficulty and challenge for all skill levels
- Deep and engaging dark science fiction universe and lore
- Original soundtrack by Makeup & Vanity Set, over 2 hours of acclaimed synth music
29. Death Rally
Load your guns, start your engines...THE CLASSIC IS BACK! Brought to you from Remedy, renowned developers of Max Payne and Alan Wake, Remedy's Death Rally classic top down racer is back, stronger and more vicious than ever.
This is no Sunday Drive. This is Death Rally, so be prepared to be blown away, literally. Make a run for the finish line with a trail of burnt rubber and spent brass behind you..along with the flaming wreckage of any fool dumb enough to get in your way.
The gameplay is addictive, intense, explosive fun! Win races, upgrade your cars and weapons to defeat incredible boss drivers to beat the story mode. Join the multiplayer! lock and load and enter the Death Rally, humiliate and destroy your opponents or sabotage their race. You choose how you win, NO TRICK IS TOO DIRTY!Key Features:
- Experience the fury of Death Rally, hone your skills and prepare to race
- Massive career mode,win events,earn achievements and unlock cars,weapons and challenges
- Multiplayer mayhem, prove yourself against your opponents
- Amazing Iconic tracks in the city, desert, jungle, ice and more. Including a unique track only for PC
- Featuring amazing guest drivers
- Sabotage and Destroy and earn your spot on the Leaderboards
- Gameplay supports keyboard and controller
30. Legend of Kay Anniversary
10 years after its initial release, Legend of Kay - Anniversary is a thoroughly remastered version of the original game: high-resolution textures; new, more detailed character models; modern rendering techniques and crystal-clear surround sound give this great classic a new shine.
Full of fond allusions to old martial arts films and pop culture quotes, Legend of Kay - Anniversary is both an incredibly funny game and a challenging action-adventure for young and old alike.
- 25 different levels with over 15 enemy types and epic boss battles.
- 3 different primary weapons (sword/hammer/claws) with distinct combat styles.
- Various mini-games such as wild boar racing, dragon flying and wolf riding.
- Online rankings: compare your score with your friends’ and compete against the best in the world.
A once thriving network of space stations and planets have been left lifeless, redundant scars of the apocalypse. Into this age of darkness comes light. You will lead the way in rebuilding the network of space stations to a standard accepted by the individual alien races, attracting them to harness their expertise and research new technologies. Thus begins the hilarious battle of wits and cunning, full of daring escapades.Key Features:
- Fully functioning alien society, with racial animosity and friendships, crime and punishment, leisure and entertainment, and functioning economy
- Unique 'Torus' play area gives a viewpoint never before seen in a game
- 16 habitable subsections spanning three decks in each space station
- Bio-deck with editable landscape and manageable ecosystem allowing complete control of terra-forming
- Multiplayer support for up to three other stationmasters
- Varied levels of play, from simple sandbox to detailed station micromanagement
32. Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two
Now that Jesse and the gang have vanquished the Wither Storm, saved the world, and become totally super famous heroes, life has gotten a bit more...complicated. With more responsibilities and less time for adventure, old friendships have started to fade -- at least until Jesse’s hand gets stuck in a creepy gauntlet that belongs to an ancient underwater temple. Together with old pals and new comrades alike, Jesse embarks on a brand new journey filled with tough choices, good times, and at least one temperamental llama.
Includes access to all 5 episodes (Episode 1-2 available now, Episodes 3-5 as they release) in this brand new season from the award-winning studio, Telltale Games.
33. Ionball 2: Ionstorm
The game develops the classic legacy of video games such as Breakout and Arkanoid. But Ionball 2: Ionstorm brings a lot of new things to this genre.
Innovations in the classic genre
First of all, these are 3D environments. In a three-dimensional environment, the obligatory attributes of the genre are perceived in a new way: explosions, shooting, and other visual effects.
There are 60 levels in all. Three of them are required to defeat the boss at the end. You fight with bosses and hordes of other enemies, using 7 uniquely destructive weapons.
Story and gameplay
Robots took the place of bricks in the game, and the whole situation of the game was made in the sci-fi style of space travel and space battles. Classic gameplay remains the same.
The dup-step style soundtrack helps to keep the rhythm and react to events in the game with sufficient speed.
34. X: Beyond the Frontier
The Human Race had advanced to the point where we could travel among the stars, we developed giant automated machines to help us colonise other worlds, but there was a fault in their programming and they turned and attacked. Forcing us to lay a trap to protect Earth and exiling the Human race to stay on Earth once again.
500 Years later Kyle Brennan starts his journey by piloting an experimental ship equipped with a new piece of technology allowing it to cross vast distances on its own. However it malfunctions and traps him in a group of sectors inhabited by Aliens, hunted and with no way home, this is his story of survival... Beyond the Frontier...
X: Beyond The Frontier is the first part in the X-Universe series of games developed by Egosoft.
It tells the story of mankind's rise and fall in the universe, and the attempt by Kyle Brennan to help repopulate the stars using a new ship called the Experimental Shuttle, and how he became trapped in a closed group of sectors linked by a series of jumpgates, owing credits to an alien for helping to save him, and hunted by several people. Unknowingly, a group of secret service people are after him, a group who have tried to hide their races secret, that they are the descendants of a group of Humans who saved earth from the Terraformer fleet they created to help colonise the universe.
Now with the Truth coming out, X: Beyond the Frontier allows the player to play as Kyle Brennan on his hunt to find a way home, whilst helping a group of people find the truth about their ancestry, and continue to help save earth from the Terraformers who are now known as the Xenon.
- Trade - Trade in over 50 sectors, with over 50 different goods, upgrade you ships with dozens of upgrades available to you by 5 different races.
- Fight - Find the location of the hostile pirates and survive against attacks by the Xenon.
- Build - Construct stations to build your own production empire.
- Think - Adapt your trading empire to suit the needs of each sectors local economy.
35. Ethan: Meteor Hunter
Freeze time and manipulate the world with endless possibilities: build the solution YOU want where nothing is scripted and levels can be solved in multiple ways. When Super Meat Boy meets Braid, you may die repeatedly and enjoy it! With its unique blend of precision platforming and time-stopping physics-based puzzles, feel like a hero when you succeed!
Your name is Ethan, a rat that got touched by meteorites giving him the power of telekinesis: freezing time and moving objects around him. He is now looking for more meteorites that fell in his surroundings to get more power and his revenge against his neighbor who destroyed Ethan's house!They played Ethan
- When Super Meat Boy and Braid got together - Unique blend of precision platforming and time-stopping physics-based puzzles to race through a gauntlet of ruthless hazards
- "Okay just one more try" enabled - Difficult without frustration as you respawn instantly: you don't know it yet, but you'll love killing Ethan
- Telekinetic gameplay with real time physics - Pause time and move a wide array of objects with their different properties to build the solution you want, nothing is scripted: levels can be solved in multiple ways. Examples? HERE or also HERE!
- Play more than 50 levels within 3 different worlds
- Hardcore completionist gamers wanted - getting all the fragments, 100% of the achievements and secret bonuses
- Replay value - Time-attack, fragment collection or minimum number of pause goals in each level
- Leaderboards - once you've mastered the levels, will you be the fastest one?
36. Mini Motor Racing EVO
Based on the best-selling game on portable and enhanced for PC, Mini Motor Racing EVO delivers sweetened visuals, updated physics and turbo-boosted bonus content. Full steam integration allows for cloud saves, big picture, and leaderboards, while the custom Steam Workshop track editor lets you to design and share tracks with the world.
Mini Motor Racing EVO: the racing game for those of us who never bother to ask which button is brake.Key Features
- WIN RACES, WIN CARS! Win races throughout the game and you’ll find yourself behind the wheel of the sweetest rides around including Team Fortress & Portal 2 cars!
- UPGRADE YOUR RIDE. Pump your hard earned winnings into several upgrades to help give you the edge
- MANY RACE TYPES. Race on over 40 tracks, day and night, in varying weather conditions
- EXCLUSIVE TEAM FORTRESS 2 AND PORTAL 2 TRACKS!
- ONLINE MULTIPLAYER. With up to Up to 4 players
- STEAM ACHIEVEMENTS. Packed with Steam achievements to conquer
- CUSTOM TRACK EDITOR WITH STEAM WORKSHOP SUPPORT. Create, share and play on your very own creations!
37. THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV STEAM EDITION
KOF XIV STEAM EDITION: DELUXE PACK
The DELUXE PACK includes the following bonus content:・4 DLC charactersRock Howard, Vanessa, Ryuji Yamazaki, Whip・10 DLC CostumesCLASSIC KYO / NIGHTMARE GEESE / ATHENA '98 Version / SHUN'EI: Kung-Fu Suit / NAKORURU: Kamuikotan Girls' School Uniform / CLASSIC IORI / MEITENKUN: Pajamas / KULA: Sundress / SYLVIE: Little Red Riding Hood / ANGEL: Diabla・Digital ArtbookIncludes never-before-seen concept art and design materials for all 4 DLC characters. KOF fans should not miss out on this!・Digital SoundtrackA special soundtrack that includes recently released tracks, for a total of 30 tracks that you can enjoy at any time.
KOF XIV STEAM EDITION
DLC content:・Two FREE DLC Costumes!Kyo Kusanagi (CLASSIC KYO) and Geese Howard (NIGHTMARE GEESE)
GAME FEATURES:・54 Fighters: One of the largest character rosters ever in the KOF Series!In addition to the original roster of 50 characters, 4 DLC characters join the fight! Iconic characters as well as new challengers duke it out in KOF XIV STEAM EDITION for epic battles.・New Chapter: A brand New Kof Saga!The KOF Series' storyline has been continuing over the OROCHI, NESTS, and ASH sagas. KOF's rich story has NOT finished, and returns in a brand new exciting story arc with KOF XIV STEAM EDITION.・3-on-3: KOF’s traditional game system is back!Select your favorite 3 fighters from the game's robust character roster, and fight to victory via KOF's traditional "3-on-3 TEAM BATTLE" game system.・A Plethora Of Game ModesKOF XIV STEAM EDITION features a large variety of game modes such as STORY MODE, VS MODE, and a GALLERY MODE for the best KOF experience ever.・PARTY BATTLE: A new fighting game experienceDuke it out with as many as six people (three players on each team) in VS Online "PARTY BATTLE"! Feel the heat of an authentic fighting game tournament experience.・RUSH: A new feature aimed at easing beginners into the battle systemThe newly introduced “RUSH” feature allows even novice players to perform combos by pressing Light Punch repeatedly.・Climax Cancel: Ultimate Combos!The combo system has evolved in KOF XIV, allowing players to execute a CLIMAX SUPER SPECIAL MOVE from a SUPER SPECIAL MOVE in the same combo for astonishing damage.
Categories in common with THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV STEAM EDITION: Action
38. Anima: Gate of memories
Anima: Gate of Memories is a third person action RPG that tells the story of two beings bound by an unwilling pact, a legendary monster and a girl who lost her past...
Forced to stay together, their existences will take an unexpected turn they discover that both have been involved in something sinister, a war in the shadows in which they will have an involuntary leading role.
Gate of Memories features a unique Dual System that allows you to control two different characters and interchange them dynamically in the middle of any action to create countless combinations.
• A deep story. Your choices and actions will influence the journey and decide the destiny of the characters.
• A combat system which combines RPG elements with fast paced action.
Additional hardware required for Remote Play.
15MB minimum save size
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
Anima: Gate of Memories ©2016 Anima Project Carlos B. Garcia. Published by Badland Games.
Developed by Anima Project. All rights reserved.
In an exotic range of vehicles and around some of the harshest circuits ever devised, you've got to ram, nudge, barge and otherwise cheat your way to victory. If you spot a sneaky shortcut, then use it - if your opponent's hugging the cliff edge then give him a nudge and a salute as you cruise into the lead and he cruises into a deep gorge.
Out on these panoramic race circuits, you'll get to drive the weirdest range of vehicles. Speed merchants can try the Bug for size, style victims can hop in the Redneck and those with a taste for the bizarre can drive the bright yellow school bus through the opposition.
Once you've beaten the computer controlled cars, grab a mate and test the multiplayer mode. You won't need no stinking modem to play head to head in this game, though, because Ignition features a unique split-screen mode for up close and personal racing.
IGNITION - it takes skill to drive like a nutter!
- Seven unique race tracks from the Lost Ruins to Cape Thor
- 11 unusual vehicles from monster trucks to jungle jeeps
- Funky smooth-scrolling overhead race view
- Two player split-screen mode
41. PARKAN: THE IMPERIAL CHRONICLES
Parkan: the Imperial ChroniclesLegendary fantastic universe of the 90-s is back!
Parkan is a really massive game where players can travel through the randomly-generated star systems and build their own path in the universe.
Year 4097 since the foundation of the Lentis colony in some forsaken corner of the Galaxy. You are the pilot of the imperial starship “Parkan”, assigned to the Argus patrol base, that at the moment drifts helplessly on the orbit of a strange and nameless sun. Your task is to find the explorer ship that disappeared somewhere in the sector of Lentis, find out what happened to it and bring it back to the base.
It won’t be an easy task: first you will have to repair the starship and provide it with fuel. Then you need to find new weapons and navigation systems and create a squadron of drone ships. While playing you’ll have to meet the aborigines of the far-away planets, fight local pirates, try yourself as merchant or mercenary, win space fights, colonize a distant planet and maybe even create your own clan. You have the goal but the way to reach it is totally up to you!
- Legendary game from the Golden age of the Russian gaming industry now in digital distribution!
- Hybrid gameplay, combining elements of space simulator, shooter, strategy and RPG.
- Open world with endless possibilities: explore the outer space, colonize planets, negotiate with clans of robots, fight in space battles, fall aboard spaceships, and become mercenary, trader or pirate!
42. Devious Dungeon
Set in the Dark Ages, Devious Dungeon is a medieval focused action platformer title.
Under orders by the King, you will assume the control of a Knight instructed to head into the catacombs beneath the Kingdom, to slay the fowl beasts and monstrosities that have invaded the murky depths.
You must venture deep within the dungeons eliminating the threat!
Slay monsters, collect loot, level up and upgrade your gear.
Only a true champion will be victorious!
* Level randomization
* 5 worlds
* 68 levels
* Slay monsters and collect loot!
* Lots of weapons and gear
* RPG styled upgrades
* Boss Battles
* Mission system
43. Pain Train 2
The subways clearing gave new hope to the people of earth. While you were busy clearing out the New York invasion, the cyborgs have been positioning their space stations around Earth to begin using them as invasion strongholds. It's time to take the fight to them and send whats left back to where they came from. As the hero "Pain Train" you feed off the pain you inflict. This enables you to take on hordes of enemies that would otherwise overrun a normal man. Shoot your way through 12 new gore packed levels, craft new weapons, earn 30 different weapon skins, beat multiple difficulty modes, and destroy all of the overlords. Pain Train is entering a space station near you, "All Aboard!"
44. Parkan: Iron Strategy
Enter the futuristic worlds of The Labyrinth, a system of portals that connect planets belonging to unknown star systems. Confront mechanical hordes of rebels and inhospitable alien fauna. Control a squad of battle robots on a battlefield and issue orders to mobile units from inside a well-protected bunker. Create thousands of different battle machines and control them either remotely or from a first-person perspective.
- 20 single player missions, which form a series of epic scenarios involving action, simulation, and traditional real-time strategy.
- Hours of gameplay in 6 hostile worlds, each with their unique environment. Superbly detailed futuristic landscapes, day and night alternation, and realistic weather effects.
- Multiple views available including the first person from any robot perspective.
- Thousands of possible robot combinations: bots can be airborne, ground-based, wheeled or on tracks, all with a huge choice of weaponry.
45. 1993 Space Machine
Space shooters never die.
1993 is a testament to that, honoring classics like Life Force, R-Type and Xenon II. We're keeping the genre alive.
1993 was made in 1993. It is not made to look retro. It is not polished for today's tech - this is the genuine thing!
It's 1993 in 2016!
- Your're in charge! Explore and secure the different worlds in the order that fits your taste and urge.
- The kick ass weapon system lets you unlock weapons for use in later play sessions. We feature both classic powerful weapons plus some fresh smart weapons.
- Of almost 100 deadly enemy types, we have crafted unique evil behaviours for most of them.
- As an extra game mechanic we have introduced a new health and shield system for more interesting game play.
- Up to four player co-op mode.
- 10 Ships to choose from
- 25 Different weapons with 3 power levels
- 13 Levels
- 10 Different Bosses
Started in the age of the Amiga 500, this game was featured in Amiga format and Commodore User - two of the largest gaming magazines of the time. A series of unfortunate events prevented this space shooter to get finished. We plan to do that now!
"Towards the end of the interstellar wars, chaos spread and one band of elite mercenaries acted more like pirates and looters than actual soldiers. The leader of this group was the notorious and infamous Colonel Nestor.
Without a doubt the biggest prize of their looting campaigns was the Spacemachine: a device designed to terraform barren planets and making them habitable. With this device, and the rest of their treasure, Nestor and his men started to build an army that now poses a great threat to the known star systems.
Mission: Bring back the Space Machine."
46. Constructor Plus
Constructor Plus is the latest in the critically acclaimed series of Constructor games that have captivated gamers for over twenty years. Building on a remarkable legacy with a host of exciting new features and a stunning visual makeover, Constructor Plus proudly takes this building behemoth of a game to even greater heights.
Constructor Plus is the definitive building simulation for the modern day tycoon. With over 147 beautifully designed buildings to choose from (93 more than previous versions), a whopping 65 pre-built city scenarios with different gameplay objectives, brain-testing story mode missions and even the chance to develop out in the countryside or as far away as the moon, this is a huge and innovative playing landscape that stretches the imagination. Throw in a new and greatly improved classic mode for the traditionalist and an updated intuitive set up process and you’ll be building the town of your dreams in no time at all.
It’s your world… now make it work for you!
Start the game as a humble property developer with nothing and work up to being a big time property tycoon where what you build you earn from. Money and good management talks in the building game. Whether you choose to play by the book or delve into dodgy dealings is down to you, either way the more you have the more others want to take it from you. Wit, wealth and wisdom go a long way in a game where growing a thick skin is just as important as growing your empire!
Use your entrepreneurial skills to turn simple wooden shacks into grand mansions, swanky casinos and towering skyscrapers with all the wealth that comes with it. With so many buildings to choose from you can make your town truly unique and highly desirable – great for attracting tenants and encouraging business. Populating the city with grand commissions and breathtakingly beautiful monuments is a shrewd move - The local townsfolk will appreciate the breath of fresh air and generously donate pocket change and lunch money to your “cause.’
Your town is your profit and you’ll want to keep it that way - by whatever unscrupulous means necessary. With cheating landlords and bad tenants to laid-back hippies and angry thugs there’s a lot to deal with. You might want to call in the mob and all the undesirable characters that come with them to thwart enemies intent on running you out of town and taking your hard earned away from you. Giant mutant cockroaches and local hit men can prove useful allies!
You still have a responsible job to do and, depending on the goals you have chosen (or have been assigned!) you will need to ensure that your city is up to scratch. At the end of the day if you’re running your town into the ground the Housing Authority are going to step in and give you the boot.
Constructor Plus – Where growing a thick skin is as important as growing your empire!
47. Infinity Runner
The Infinity is the largest spaceship ever built by man-kind; flung into the void of space to secure humanity a new home amongst the stars. However, instead of discovering paradise, the inhabitants of The Infinity unlocked the door to a long forgotten nightmare.
Deep inside this leviathan something terrible hunts, out of myth and legend the last werewolf stalks the ship. Infinity Runner centres on a prisoner desperately trying to escape the decaying ship and the clutches of the terror within. It’s a sci-fi action running game for PC, Mac, and Linux that features 14 action packed levels, Oculus Rift DK1 & DK2 (Runtime 4.4) support and online multi-player.
In Infinity Runner, the player controls the protagonist, the prisoner, from a first-person perspective as he is challenged to escape from the gargantuan spaceship. This is accomplished by use of techniques and movements inspired by the disciplines of parkour and mixed martial arts, the game-play conveys the players strain and physical contact with the environment whilst dealing with the constantly changing and expansive surroundings. As well as these evasive elements there’s also combat sections in the game where a dynamic targeting system is used which calls for fast reflex combinations. The game supports the latest virtual reality technology as well as having multi-player mode which enables up to 32 people to play head to head.
Even though it’s a slick action game the story is very important part of your journey, as well as being your call to action it will reveal revelations along your action packed ride. Some of the story is told at high pace but there are some slower paced transition sections at the end of each level where we develop the narrative for the player. Without giving too much away you have someone guiding you through the game who talks to you telepathically. Their role is not only to orientate you but to help unfold the story for the player as you find out who you are and why you’re on the ship.
The Oculus Rift mode literally transports you inside the Infinity spaceship to be totally immersed in the thick of the action. The game-play is designed to complement the VR mode so you get the best experience possible and it enhances the game by adding another dimension to the playing experience.
There is also another feature that transforms the game into a unique experience, the multi-player mode. This allows up to a 32 players to battle it out head to head to find out who’s the ultimate Infinity Runner.
Infinity Runner packs a lot into one super slick sci-fi action game bundle and with it re-invents the running genre!
* WEREWOLVES IN SPACE!
* 14 ACTION PACKED LEVELS
* ARCADE MODE
* OCULUS RIFT MODE (DK1 - DK2 Runtime 4.4)
* WOLF LEVELLING SYSTEM
* MULTI-PLAYER MODE WITH UP TO 32 PLAYERS
STARSHIP INFINITY SPECIFICATION
Over 150 miles long and nearly 30 miles in diameter at its widest point, the progress of The Infinity's construction at the Tranquillity Ship yards on the Moon could clearly be seen from Earth. The revolutionary ship requires a crew of 5,000,000 people to keep it running and is designed to house another 10 million people as general population ready for the colonisation of new worlds. The Bio-domes, seen along the side of the ship, house forests that cover nearly 60,000 square miles in total, providing oxygen and a food source for the population and an environment for rest and relaxation. The greatest technological achievement can be found in the engine room, which houses the revolutionary Infinity Drive. It is vastly smaller than previous engines at a mere 10 miles long and far more powerful than traditional models which would take up to a third of the length of a starship, creating space for more brave colonists heading out into the unknown.
48. Breach & Clear: Deadline Rebirth (2016)
A deadly new breed of human monster is on the rise, and it’s up to players to stop the infestation before it spreads. Breach & Clear: DEADline Rebirth is a new and greatly improved version of B&C: Deadline. the follow-up to Breach & Clear, the critically acclaimed hybrid tactical strategy game. The game gives players real-time control over a squad of four elite Special Forces tasked with tracking down information on the source of the infestation.
- Enthralling Action: Adds real-time strategy to a franchise already acclaimed for its tactical combat.
- New Modes: An all-new Command Mode gives total control over the entire squad for on-the-fly tactical planning.
- Deep, strategic gameplay: Plan and execute detailed strategies as players encounter a wide assortment of enemy types and combat scenarios.
- Detailed open world: Explore the secrets hidden deep within Harbor City via several districts, each with dynamically generated areas.
- RPG Elements: Countless side quests where players can grab experience and level up their squad’s core and tactical abilities, grab rare ammo, weapons and gear.
49. Miner Wars 2081
You operate an advanced mining ship in a fully destructible and open-world environment, which remains persistent as you complete missions or play online with others. Realism and survival are key aspects of gameplay. Inventory and the way you use resources such as fuel, ammunition, oxygen, ore, and weapons are important when surrounded by dozens of warring factions.
The gameplay is driven by an epic story and offers a choice of single player, co-op, and death-match multi-player.
The story will introduce you to many types of missions: rescue, exploration, revenge, base defense, theft, transportation, stealth, search and destroy, pure harvesting, racing, or just flying around and destroying everything you see.Open-world Environment
- Fully destructible and persistent (dig through asteroids, destroy space stations ...)
- Seamless transition between outdoor and indoor environments
- Full Solar System traveling (billions of sectors)
- 6DOF - six degrees of freedom
- Skill-based game
- Fast adrenaline-pumping action
- Joystick Support
- Story campaign - 31 epic missions
- Mining and Exploration – Players are encouraged to explore and harvest
- Trading & Looting
- 50 weapons, armors, medicines, tools...
- 22 player ships
- RPG-like / Survival game-play
- Co-op up to 16 players
- Death-match up to 16 players
- Factions (Fourth Reich, Euro-American Confederation, China …)
- Devoted community which crowd-funded the development
- In-game editor and two free add-ons: Cheats and 2.5D Experiment
50. Deadly Hunter VR
Take the role of a Deadly Hunter in this first person defense game!
The Orcs invaded our homeland but we defeated them. However, there are still small bands of Orcs lingering in a number of our strongholds. As a renowned hunter, your task is to eliminate the remaining Orc troops and to liberate all strongholds.Amazing Immersive Experience
- Battling monsters is brutal. As their archenemy, you must fight their axes and spears.
- Use your body to dodge about and find ways to blow the enemy’s head off, or you’re next to fall!
- Over four (4) hours’ worth of glorious gaming experience with over 20 scenes and exciting challenges!
- Monster variety like no other: Find over 10 kinds including Berserker, DarkSpear, Shieldon, SmokeLord, and Ladybug and find the best ways to annihilate them!
- Exciting future content for all types of players: The Escort Mode and Multiplayer Mode are coming soon.
- Traps are hunters’ best buddies!
- Unlock 10 unique traps including the steel trap, the venom swamp, and the archer tower.
- Each Orc has a specific weakness – find out and choose a trap wisely!
- There are over 100 trap upgrade combinations! If one isn’t powerful enough, satisfy your desire and upgrade your traps.
- After sharpening your Orc-slaying skills at the regular levels, step up and try the Elite and Endless Challenges. Conquer the most ferocious monsters and add them to your loot!
- Let the world know you’re the best hunter! Enter the global rankings after clearing a stage and start your own legend.