The best games like True Crime: Streets of LA are:
- arrow_rightThe Last Of Us Remastered
- arrow_rightTeam Fortress 2
- arrow_rightGrand Theft Auto: Vice City
- arrow_rightDeus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
- arrow_rightPAYDAY The Heist
- arrow_rightHalf-Life: Opposing Force
- arrow_rightSerious Sam HD: The First Encounter
100 Best Games Like True Crime: Streets of LA:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (29)
- PlayStation 4 (36)
- iOS (47)
- Android (30)
- macOS (70)
- Linux (37)
- Nintendo Switch (23)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Nintendo DS (13)
- Xbox 360 (48)
- Xbox (25)
- PlayStation 3 (54)
- PlayStation 2 (43)
- PlayStation (10)
- PS Vita (5)
- PSP (12)
- Wii U (6)
- Wii (16)
- GameCube (14)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (7)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (1)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (3)
- Web (2)
1. The Last Of Us Remastered
The Last of Us is a post-apocalypse 3rd person adventure with a distinct focus on naturalness and photorealistic graphics. It is the first title in the IP, followed by the second part, coming out in 2019 by Naughty Dog, mostly known for 'Crash Bandicoot' and 'Uncharted' series.
You play as Joel, delivering small requests in America, the year 2033, precisely 20 years after Cordyceps fungus catastrophe which have turned human hosts into infected shrooms. Your next quest is to deliver 14 years-old Ellie, immune to the virus to the hospital in the other end of a state. It is a usual story of two characters getting along throughout their journey.
You need to fight fungus infected and usual soldiers, patrolling the territory — ammo and health are of the essence here, because it is post-apocalypse and everyone is short of resources. You face multiple encounters with bosses, various traps, and numerous puzzles. Let alone the number of collectibles telling a complete story of an epidemic world.
Platform: PlayStation 4
2. Team Fortress 2
TF2 is an objective based arena shooter with unique characters, representing different classes, acting as a staple of casual and competitive gaming for Steam. Dozens of different maps and game modes are trying to keep this game alive, after all the years it was available. Each character has a vast arsenal that can be accessed through completing in-game achievements, randomly receiving them from loot-boxes within the game, crafting them or just buying and trading items on the Steam Market.
For players, that's not into the direct clash with players from the enemy team, Team Fortress 2 introduced a PvE mode, which is wave defense from the mirrored robotic opponents that have qualities of some of the playable classes.
Every update and introduction, made over years, provided a lot of entertainment In the form of comic books an short animated videos, creating and explaining a story behind endless clashes for resources, briefcases or pure domination.
3. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is a third-person shooter with an open world. The game is set in a fictional city during the 1980’s and exhibits a unique design of locations, people, and objects, resembling the real world’s counterparts of Vice City, mainly Miami, FL. GTA: Vice City is a fourth game of the series, following Grand Theft Auto III.
The main character is introduced as Tommy Vercetti, an Italian-American mobster who works for a wealthy crime family. Throughout the story, the player will observe as the protagonist rises the ranks, sometimes making decisions of questionable nobility or profit. Our goal as a player is to ensure that Vercetti becomes the boss of all of Vice City’s mafia, and various story characters will help us or prevent us from achieving this goal.
The worlds of Grand Theft Auto series have long been worked upon and have been done in much detail, and Vice City is no different. The people on the sidewalks, the stylish cars and neon light clubs, the sky-high buildings and lively piers and beaches, everything will bring nostalgic feelings to those of players, whose eyes have seen the glory of this time. The gameplay, however, bears little difference from its predecessor, continuing the trend of big guns, explosions, and cop chases.
4. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
The future is now and the year is 2027. You play Adam Jensen, an ex-SWAT specialist hired to oversee the security needs of Sarif Industries one of America’s most experimental biotechnology firms. When a team of black ops mercenaries attack Sarif's headquarters killing the very scientists you were hired to protect, everything you thought you knew about your job changes. After being mortally wounded during the attack, you have no choice but to undergo radical life-saving surgeries that transform you into a mechanically enhanced being. Now hot on the trail of those responsible for the attack, you soon find yourself chasing down leads all over the world, never knowing who you can trust. The men pulling the strings will stop at nothing to ensure mankind's evolution follows a particular path. You need to discover where that path lies. Because when all is said and done, the decisions you take, and the choices you make, will be the only things that can change it.
5. PAYDAY The Heist
PAYDAY The Heist is a dynamic co-op shooter that allows players to assume the role of a bank robber and to try on the criminal life from the first-person view. This game is the first part of the PAYDAY series and the beginning of the story of four outlaws – Dallas, Hoxton, Chains and Wolf. The gameplay is about completing 6 different heists throughout America alone (with bots) or in a team (up to 4 members). Each robbery could be carried out in two separate ways: players should decide whether stealth or a breakthrough attack is more suitable and prepare all the ammunition properly in advance. The squad of criminals searching for another “big score” is set up against easy-to-manipulate civilians and powerful police forces, so players are to try their best to prevent the alarm signals and not to face armed resistance. However, if the heavy combat begins, the best option will be to keep shooting countless enemies down till the money is in the bag and the heist is over.
6. Half-Life: Opposing Force
Half-Life: Opposing Force is an expansion pack for the original first-person shooter Half-Life. The game setting is the same as the one in the original game: the story takes place in the science laboratory called Black Mesa Research Facility in New Mexico at the same time. However, instead of following the original characters, players are offered to assume the role of Adrien Shephard a Hazardous Environment Combat Unit (initially antagonist organization) operator, who is sent to Black Mesa to prevent an extraterrestrial menace. Nevertheless, shooting scientists is not required, as the main threat comes out of aliens. The overall gameplay has few differences comparing to the one existing in Half-life, as far as it is based on completing the sequence of levels. Although the combat system looks almost the same, it features the non-player character’s assistance so the protagonist will receive support from scientists, security guards, and marines (soldiers, combat medics, and engineers) during firefights or while solving puzzles. Players will also face new aliens types added to the existing ones.
Categories in common with Half-Life: Opposing Force: Action
8. Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter is an HD remaster of 2001 FPS Serious Sam: The First Encounter developed by Croteam.
The story takes place in a near future where humanity has unraveled an ancient artifact in Egypt which allowed for major technological advancements such as deep space travel. While exploring the space, Sam awakens an alien named Mental that destroys any intelligent life in the universe every 100.000 years. In an effort to save humanity, scientists send Sam back in time in order to kill Mental and prevent any destruction from happening in the first place.
The game features large-scale linear levels that are free for the player to explore as there are secrets hidden throughout them. Most of the levels follow a similar pattern of multiple arenas where players fight several waves of enemies connected by a pathway between them. The scoring system is also present. Player's score depends on the difficulty they play on and on the type of enemy they kill.
Players can get additional information on the enemies, weapons or the surroundings via NETRICSA, an implant inside Sam's skull.
Serious Sam HD: TFE also features multiplayer and co-op with up to 16 people.
9. DOOM 3
DOOM 3 is a first-person shooter, the third installment in the series, serving as a reboot to the previous games.
As the game is set in a science fiction universe, the events span accordingly. The year is 2145, and the technological progress has allowed humanity to set up different facilities on Mars. After an experiment goes wrong, the research center becomes inhabited by demons. The player controls a nameless space marine, fighting off hordes of enemies through a variety of levels.
The playable character employs a large arsenal of weaponry for his cause, from common firearms to the series’s trademark BFG9000. Each level of the game is linear, as the player must often either retrieve information, some device or reach the checkpoint. However, there are numerous obstacles on the way to the objective: the protagonist has to fight off not only demons and their servants, but also combat the natural enemy in the form of darkness.
Graphics and music
The engine of the game incorporates lighting and shadowing, making every object in the game feel real and natural. The textures are designed to be unappealing, as a psychological tool to ensure the player’s urge to get rid of the enemies and escape the dark and ruined corridors, but at the same time, the level of detail in each location and each enemy is very high.
10. Quake II (1997)
Quake II is a first-person shooter developed by id Software. It is a direct sequel to the first Quake game.
In the distant future, an alien race of Stroggs attack human colonies. As a result, humanity develops operation Overlord as a countermeasure and launches a counter-attack at the Strogg homeworld called Stroggos. The main objective of the soldiers is to close down the portal, which is used by Stroggs to teleport their armies on Earth. The operation does not go as smooth as planned and Bitterman, the main protagonist, is the sole survivor of his squad. He must finish the mission.
Quake II is an iconic first-person shooter. There are no health regeneration or weapon reloading systems present in the game. Instead, the players have to pick up health kits, ammo packs, and scavenge ammo from the dead Stroggs.
As the game progresses, more strong Stroggs appear, their numbers rise, and these aliens become much more accurate. More types of Stroggs also appear, such as the medics, that can revive their fallen comrades.
The game features 36 levels with the addition of three secret ones. Secrets are hidden on all levels, which contain useful items within them, such as a Quad Damage special boost.
Quake II's multiplayer was one of the first games to be recognized as a competitive discipline. Several modes are present: Free-For-All deathmatch, co-op, Capture the Flag, and Duel.
11. The Sims 2
Explore the wide-open world of The Sims 2 as you guide your custom Sims in their quest to become a rich and powerful mogul. Build and run your own hotel in Strangetown. Keep the cash coming in by maintaining it and keeping the guests happy. Design paintings for the gallery and record music for the lounge through Touch Screen mini-games. Make sure Strangetown’s Sims are happy and you just might uncover their hidden secrets.
Categories in common with The Sims 2: Simulation
12. Project CARS
With the help of original technical solutions, the game manages to offer a fully dynamic SETA model of tires, as well as a system of dynamic day and weather change. The player feels how the car adjusts the behavior depending on the work of braking assistance or stability control.
The game has more than 110 cars, their number is constantly growing. Each car has its distinct characteristics, in its own way behaves on the road. The game has about forty race tracks, and if you consider different configurations, you can count 110 variants of routes. Before the game you can set up the AI, controlling all the circumstances on the track, according to a variety of different criteria. Similarly, AI can be configured and in terms of management of other cars - what kind of rivals do you want to see around you?
13. Victor Vran
Victor Vran is an isometric action-RPG, set in a fictional town, where the player’s character must hunt demons and other vile creatures and rid the world of darkness.
The gameplay despite being similar to other games in the hack’n’slash genre features unique elements based on player’s reaction. Dodging bullets and moving around hordes of enemies can be tricky, but the game emphasizes that the main way to achieve is not just spamming two skills, but employing techniques and developing character’s abilities in the way that would be comfortable to the player. The different loot system helps the character in his journey, as various weapons have their unique abilities, and often improves character’s skills.
The game’s art style is highly reminiscent of Dracula movies and other vampire-based stories. The grim locations and fearsome enemies leave a mark on any player, and the soundtrack of the game also adds to the overall mood of evil lingering in the dark.
14. Red Faction
The series of video games, known for the destructiveness of virtual environments. The action takes place at the end of the 21st century. Humanity has colonized Mars and now is extracting minerals that are no longer available on Earth. The player takes control over the miner who goes by the name Parker, and who helps rebel forces with the uprising against the evil Ultor Corporation. The latter is entirely out of hand and violates the fundamental human rights: does not provide workers food and medicine and treats miners as slaves.
The main game mechanics is the GeoMod technology, which allows players to extensively change the virtual environment. For example, with the help of explosives or other improvised instruments. Unavailable earlier freedom of action allowы players to complete levels non-linearly, and change them beyond recognition. The version for the PC included an additional level of Glass House, in which GeoMod's capabilities could be used in full, and a multiplayer with 25 maps.
15. Jade Empire: Special Edition
Step into the role of an aspiring martial-arts master and follow the path of the open palm or the closed fist. In this multi-award-winning action-RPG, your choices and actions will determine the fate of the entire Jade Empire. Will you prevent the destruction of this beautiful land, or will you crush it beneath your heel? Are you a warrior who uses his strength and fighting mastery to bring peace, or will you instead use your power to bring pain and ruin?
The choice is yours.
The Original Award Winning Jade Empire
An incredible, engaging story that makes you the noble hero or the treacherous villain!
A wealth of fascinating characters to interact with.
Beautiful, mysterious lands to explore, discover, and save...or conquer.
A rich blend of role-playing and exciting real-time combat.
New monsters and enemies.
New fighting styles.
Customizable, intuitive controls including support for game-pads and keyboard/mouse.
Increased graphics resolutions and new visual effects.
Improved combat AI and difficulty levels.
New world map interface.
16. SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED
Shift 2: Unleashed (Unleashed) Need for Speed: Shift. The sequel expands on many aspects that were introduced in the original.
The game offers 148 cars from 36 manufacturers and 35 different tracks on which players can compete in several types of races.
The game is not overloaded with plot details, not directly related to car racing. The main character is a novice racer who wants to become a champion - and that’s it!
The same approach is seen in many other characteristics of the game. In particular, in the organization of management and in the system of admission to the following levels. Much has been done in these things easier than one might have expected. At the same time, the game is a full-fledged car racing simulator - you need to control different cars in different ways, in full dependence on engine power, front or rear wheel drive, as well as on tuned systems installed on the car, parts and corresponding settings. Even one detail can significantly change the ride.
The creators of the game emphasize the difference between arcade type games and car simulators - and refer Shift 2: Unleashed to the genre of realistic car simulators. This is a game about real life.
In contrast to the realistic movement of cars, the racetracks in the game do not always repeat their real prototypes. However, all changes in the configuration of the tracks are undertaken in order to make the game more interesting.
Among the main innovations of the game are: an in-helmet camera, a hot dog.
'Helmet-camera' - allowing you to observe the game through the eyes of a car pilot. The image of this camera, respectively, is completely dependent on the movement of the pilot's head during the race. The camera shakes, tilts when cornering, jerks forward in collisions. And if the car goes at high speeds, the image of the camera simulates the blurring of the field of view, typical of the human vision in similar situations. Finally, if the car and the pilot get into such an accident, in which the camera should break, it breaks and the player’s point of view returns to normal observation.
Hey, it’s not a bad idea. champion.
In the career mode, players learn driving skills from reputable teachers, with a total of about ten world-class instructors in the game.
For example, Vaughn Gittin, a Formula D Champion talks about the career of a pilot in general, how to customize the car, Autolog, teaches how to drift.
17. RACE 07
Race 07 is a realistic racing simulator from the Swedish studio SimBin. The game is a continuation of Race - The Official WTCC Game, released in 2006. As in the first game, the licensed World Touring Car Championship (WTCC) is also available here. There are almost no changes in the game, in comparison with the previous part.
The game has more than 300 cars, divided into 9 classes, and 14 tracks placed around the world. The calendar of the game mimics the racing season 2006/2007 and includes two new city routes. The game is available on Steam, for the multiplayer s site account is required.
Race 07 can not boast of detailed physics, popular manufacturers and realistic graphics. The game is trying to compensate for its shortcomings with an exclusive license and the availability of the Formula-3000 fastest in the game. The released DLCs adds new tracks, cars and championships. The game supports user modifications.
Categories in common with RACE 07: Racing
18. Enter the Matrix
Enter the Matrix is an action, shooter, racing and arcade game developed by Shiny Entertainment. It came out on 14-05-2003. Atari published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Enter the Matrix on PC, Xbox, GameCube and PlayStation 2.
The Wachowskis directed the game. It was scored by Don Davis and Erik Lundborg.
19. Need for Speed: High Stakes
Need for Speed: High Stakes is a racing-arcade game developed by Electronic Arts Canada and Electronic Arts Seattle. It came out on 01-01-1999. It was published by Electronic Arts. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
Need for Speed: High Stakes is available on PlayStation and PC.
Tony Parkes produced the game. It was scored by Crispin Hands, Rom Di Prisco and Saki Kaskas.
20. Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package
From the ingenious minds that brought you all those Saints Row games comes the ultimate Saints Row compilation: Saints Row®: The Third™ - The Full Package. This premier edition includes award-winning Saints Row: The Third all through downloadable mission pack and more than 30 bonus DLC items. With every weapon, every vehicle, every outfit, go over the top, off the reservation, and to places where no decent game should go.
382KB minimum save size
HDTV screen resolution: 720p
Network Players 2-2
21. F1 2017
Win the 2017 World Championship, break every record in the fastest ever F1 cars, and race some of the most iconic F1 cars of the last 30 years. With an even deeper ten year Career, more varied gameplay in the new ‘Championships’ mode, and a host of other new features, both online and offline, F1 2017 is the most complete and thrilling F1 videogame ever.
F1 2017 gives the player unprecedented access to not only the on-track excitement of F1, but also the off-track dealings and vehicle development that goes along with it. The acclaimed career mode is updated to include additional practice programmes to help the driver hone their skills, an expanded Research and Development tree to provide greater depth and control over the development of the car, and the ability to manage engines and gearboxes over the course of the season.
Along with some stunning new locations and compelling characters to interact with, these enhancements all combine to provide the most complete experience in the world of F1 yet.MASSIVELY EXPANDED CAREER
- The expanded career mode allows players to make history as they hone their skills and develop their car over multiple seasons. Delve deeper than ever before into the new vehicle management features that require the player to balance resource to improve performance, keep the car reliable, and avoid punishing grid penalties.
- Manage the six key components which each make up a modern F1 power unit and work to develop team skills such as pit stop times, Research and Development speed and new part reliability.
- There are also new Practice Programmes to master and earn resource points from, ‘Fuel Management’ and ‘Race Pace’, and stunning new and updated career locations form the immersive back drop to the off-track negotiations. The classic cars also take centre stage in the enhanced career mode as you are invited to race them in the new ‘invitational events’.
- Other enhancements to the career mode in the new game include the addition of female driver avatars for the first time, new helmet designs from community competition winners, the ability to change car number and helmet design during the season, and the much-requested option to assign the prestigious number 1 to your career car when you win the Driver’s Championship.
- The game includes twelve iconic F1 cars of the past from five historic teams – Ferrari, McLaren, Red Bull Racing, Renault and Williams, which are available to race across a variety of game modes. The classic cars are also integrated into the career mode, and can be raced in both Single Class and Multi Class Races.
- There are also new ‘invitational events’ with a variety of exciting gameplay modes that include: Overtake, Pursuit, Checkpoint Challenge and Time Attack.
- Players will race online with a full grid of 20 cars in either public or private sessions, with two dedicated ‘spectator’ spots added too. With improved multiplayer matchmaking, new online stats and a levelling system, and all multiplayer session types will allow the option of racing either the 2017 cars or the classic cars. The ‘Event mode’ has also been expanded to feature across all three platforms, along with a new competitive scoring system.
- A new ‘Championship Mode’ allows the player to experience some unique race events that follow different rules and structures from the official Championship, allowing players to experience new and varied content within a championship structure.
- A first for the franchise, as well as the 20 official circuits, there are four additional track variants added to the game: Britain Short, Japan Short, USA Short and Bahrain Short, whilst Monaco at Night has also been created in stunning fashion.
22. No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy in H.A.R.M.'s Way
No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy in H.A.R.M.'s Way is an action-shooter game developed by Monolith Productions. It was originally released in 2002. It was published by Sierra Entertainment. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy in H.A.R.M.'s Way is available on PC.
It was produced by Chris Miller and Samantha Ryan. Nathan Grigg scored the game.
23. Shenmue I & II
Originally released for the Dreamcast in 2000 and 2001, Shenmue I & II is an open world action adventure combining jujitsu combat, investigative sleuthing, RPG elements, and memorable mini-games. It pioneered many aspects of modern gaming, including open world city exploration, and was the game that coined the Quick Time Event (QTE). It was one of the first games with a persistent open world, where day cycles to night, weather changes, shops open and close and NPCs go about their business all on their own schedules. Its engrossing epic story and living world created a generation of passionate fans, and the game consistently makes the list of “greatest games of all time”.Story
A tale of revenge.
In 1986, teenage jujitsu artist Ryo Hazuki returns to the dojo of his father, Iwao Hazuki, only to witness his murder by a Chinese man, Lan Di. Lan Di steals a mysterious artifact known as the Dragon Mirror. Ryo vows to avenge his father’s death and sets out tracing Lan Di’s path.
The first game in the series, Shenmue begins the tale as Ryo travels around Yokosuka, Japan, gathering clues about his father’s murder and dealing with nefarious gangsters along the way.
The sequel Shenmue II continues Ryo’s quest, this time crossing the sea to Hong Kong, China. Ryo ventures deeper into the criminal underworld, meeting martial arts masters who aid him on his journey and offer insight into his father’s death, and unravels the mysteries of the Dragon Mirror that his father kept hidden.Gameplay
Take the role of Ryo Hazuki.
Explore a 3D open world searching for clues, examining objects, and talking to NPCs.
Battle enemies and bosses making full use of the moves of Hazuki-style jujitsu.
Beat quick-time events (QTEs) and mini-games.Key features
The best Shenmue experience
Pioneering Dreamcast classics available for the first time on PC
Updated user interface
Choice of modern or classic controls
Japanese audio available for the first time for a global audience
Fully scalable screen resolutions
An epic legend
A tale of revenge on a grand scale
Solve the mystery of your father’s murder
An experience never to be forgotten
The world feels alive
Talk to anyone, scour the world for clues
NPCs live independent lives on their own schedule
Faithful recreations of 1980s Japan and Hong Kong, China
Distract yourself with arcade games, collectibles, duck racing, and more
24. Wanted: Weapons of Fate
Set directly after the events of the film, Wesley continues his transformation into a full-fledged assassin and heir to a legacy of a secret fraternity of assassins. He continues his quest with a new mission to seek out the French chapter of The Fraternity, hunt down The Immortal and finally discover the truth about his family.
25. Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
Travel throughout the vast urban terrain of Los Angeles - Skate or bike Hollywood, East L.A. and other landmark areas without restrictions or repetition
More tricks and expanded controls - New on the board tricks like Bert slides, Natas spins handstands, and one-footed grinds and manuals; Off the board tricks include wall runs, wall flips, and charged jumps
Choose to ride BMX bikes throughout the entire game, with all-new physics, a BMX-specific control system and several BMX-specific goals
Enter and explore dozens of shops in-game to customize your gear and look - Check out skate shops, barbershops, tattoo parlors, and clothing stores as you accomplish goals and earn cash
26. Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies Edition
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies Edition includes everything that made the original Lost Planet a hit on PC, as well as the following new features:
- New modes for single-player campaign
- Score Attack - Each enemy and destructible object has points assigned to them, with the player being awarded different points depending on how they defeat the enemy.
- Trial Battle Mode - Take on each of the game's Bosses, one after another
- Off limit Mode - Go wild with over-the-top super-charged weapons with unlimited ammunition and increased speed of movement
- New online modes
- Akrid Hunter – Get the chance to finally play as an Akrid as your opponents attempt to take you down
- VS Annihilator – Each team attempts to destroy its opponent's VS while defending its own
- Counter Grab – The team with the longest data posts activation time wins
- Point Snatcher – Take down opponents and collect the most thermal energy points
- Akrid Egg Battle – Steal Akrid eggs from the opponent’s team and bring them safely back to your own base
- Egg Bandit – steal your opponents' Akrid egg, with points awarded for longer capture time
- 4 new maps for online matches: Crossfire City, Area 921, Lost Arena, Assault Space
- 5 new playable character models
- Multiple new weapons for both snow pirates and the robotic VS suits
- Cross-platform Battles – Xbox 360 owners can join forces or play against PC gamers
- New perspectives - Switch to first person view or the over-the-shoulder view for even more intense action
27. Battlefield 2: Modern Combat
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat is an action-shooter game developed by Electronic Arts, Electronic Arts DICE and Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment. It came out on 24-10-2005. It was published by Electronic Arts. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat is available on PlayStation 2, Xbox and Xbox 360. The game is sold via Xbox 360 Store.
It was scored by Rupert Gregson-Williams and Tobias Marberger.
28. Soldier of Fortune 2: Double Helix
Soldier of Fortune 2: Double Helix is an action-shooter game developed by Raven Software. It came out on 01-05-2002. It was published by Activision Blizzard. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Soldier of Fortune 2: Double Helix is available on PC.
It was directed by Jon Zuk. Zachary Quarles scored the game.
29. Tactical Intervention
Tactical Intervention is a Free to Play tactical FPS with unique mechanics. Drive, bomb, rappel and shoot your way through eleven high octane levels.
Command attack dogs, deploy breaching charges, perform drive-bys and control hostage situations!
From the brilliant mind of Minh “Gooseman” Le, the co-creator of the seminal team-based FPS Counter-Strike, comes its spiritual successor, Tactical Intervention. Take your role as either terrorist or counter-terrorist and confront opponents in fierce and frantic combat over a variety of high energy maps wielding authentic real world weapons, from the classic P90 to the terrorist favourite, the AK47.
Featuring unique games modes and mechanics not seen in other shooters, Tactical Intervention allows you to experience first person combat from an entirely new perspective. Hijack a car to take part in an intense highway chase; unload your high-powered Gabard shotgun at the VIP while leaning out the window, as your opponents scramble to protect him. Take out the covering helicopter with a well-placed shot from an RPG while you handbrake turn to broadside your target.
Experience the thrill of rappelling down a building, kicking in the plexiglass, hurling a flash bang, grabbing a hostage as a human shield, and dealing some rapid fire death with your Uzi. Use riot shields to defend yourself against enemy forces and then command your vicious German Shepard attack dog to savage terrorists out of line of sight. Dive to cover and lay down suppressing fire with your Aug assault rifle so your teammates can liberate the terrified hostages.
Combining the strategic elements of modern team-based shooters with the pure thrill of the original Counter Strike series, Tactical Intervention brings a whole new level of gaming to the battlefield and lets players feel the true intensity of battle. With a huge variety of weapons, special equips, authentic combat uniforms and paths to victory, Tactical Intervention truly is the next evolution in team-based combat. So grab your P90, slap on a red-dot, twist in a silencer and dive into TI!
A New Era in Tactical Combat
- Created by Minh ‘Gooseman’ Le, co-creator of the original Counter-Strike.
- Dozens of authentic weapons with true-to-life statistics including the P90, AK47, Uzi and M4.
- New items for new tactics including attack dogs, riot shields, breaching charges and night vision.
- Unique combat situations – Use hostages as shields, rappel down buildings, engage in a high speed chase, and many more.
- Fully customizable load-outs with hundreds of options allow you to be ready for any situation.
Categories in common with Tactical Intervention: Action
30. Dragon's Lair HD
Haven't heard of Dragon's Lair?! Well, you play the heroic Dirk the Daring, a valiant knight on a quest to rescue the fair princess from the clutches of an evil dragon! Originally released in the summer of 1983, Dragon's Lair has solidified itself as a cultural icon in gaming.
Control the actions of the daring adventurer, finding your way through the castle of a dark wizard, who has enchanted it with treacherous monsters and obstacles. In the mysterious caverns below the castle, your odyssey continues against the awesome forces that oppose your efforts to reach the dragon’s lair.
Dragon’s Lair is a fully animated classic arcade game from legendary animator Don Bluth. You’ll make your way through the castle and caverns below and wield your sword against some strange creatures. Beware of your foes, as they are numerous!
Lead On Adventurer. Your Quest Awaits!Features
- 720p HD Remastered Video
- Original Arcade Release
- Remastered Game Footage
- Bonus Extras -- Interviews With Creators, Watch Game and more!
31. FlatOut 4: Total Insanity
FlatOut Is Back!
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™, where reckless driving has never been this much fun.
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™ blends everything everyone has ever loved about FlatOut into one offering. Gamers will also be introduced to all new and exciting features, game modes, and vehicles which will soon become personal favorites. Another installment of nitro fueled demolition and derby racing featuring a variety of tracks, modes, arenas and multi-player options are available. Welcome back to FlatOut!
Exclusive to STEAM version of FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™
• Big Picture Mode
• Steam Achievements
• Partial Steam Controller Support
• Steam Leader Boards
• Steam Cloud
• Steam Trading Cards
• Exclusive Arena: Ice Lake Arena
• 2 Exclusive Drivers: Gadget Stewart and Dave Worker
• 2 Exclusive Vehicles: Ice breaker and Repair truck
• Steam Workshop coming 30 days post launch
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™ Features
• High Speed racing and collisions on a variety of tracks and environments
• Customizable Cars: Gamers will unlock 27 cars to customize and race, including tributes to fan favorites and new additions to the garage
• Gamepad Controller Support
• Dynamic Tracks: FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™ features 20 tracks including traditional derby racing, time trials, arenas, assault levels, carnage levels and much more
• Destructible Environments: Chaos and destruction return to the world of racing with high speed collisions and wild destructible environments
• The Legendary Stunt Mode: Featuring 12 stunts in total. Six new stunts and six re-imagined classic stunt mini-games await fans in search of epic crashes and death-defying maneuvers
• Arena Mode: Three game play styles including Death Match, Capture the Flag and Survivor
• New Assault Mode: An arsenal of deadly weapons at your disposal to slow or destroy opponents
• Single Player: Race, Destroy and enjoy Stuntman mode offline before showing off your skills in multi-player
• Multiplayer Mayhem: Competitive online modes allow up to eight players to master destruction arenas, race courses and set traps
• Hot Seat Mode: Take turns with your family and friends in hot seat competition of Stunts
• Thumping Indie Soundtrack: FlatOut features a global range of over 35 amazing indie music tracks
• Male and Female Drivers: 12 Drivers: 6 males and 6 females:
• + 2 Exclusives: Gadget Stewart and Dave Worker
• Uses the power of next gen devices with high end 3-D rendering
• Sophisticated Physics engine based on Nvidia PhysX and KT Engine
Categories in common with FlatOut 4: Total Insanity: Racing
32. Space Trader: Merchant Marine
In the far future, humanity is ruled by The Ministry of Accounts, an oppressive bureaucracy that tracks, records and taxes every transaction of daily life. From the depths of Red Tape, a new breed of marketeer arises to challenge the authority and make a profit: the Space Trader is born!
As a Trader, you will attempt to amass a fortune beyond your wildest imagination, buying and selling commodities and taking up arms against the oppressors or even accepting bounty missions, hunting down crime bosses and their thugs.
- Trader Campaign: Start as a rookie trader and earn your way to Master Trader using shrewd trades, back alley deals, bribes, a well placed bullet and more through a challenging 5-level single-player campaign.
- Three Ways to Challenge: Master your trading skills in three unique challenge missions; Moon Madness, Free Trade and Red Eye Trader.
- From Iron Ore to Organs: Turn misfortune to profit. Buy low, sell high. Over 40 different commodities to supply the demand.
- Have Ship, Will Travel: Visit seven planetary locations, their moons and stops along the way and interact with over 100 characters.
- Conflict Builds Character: Using an assortment of unique weapons, bring dozens of crime bosses to justice and turn a tidy profit.
- Competitive Cooperative: Challenge your friends and family, not just your peers. Working together has never been so competitive!
- Steam Achievements: Unlock all 40 Steam Achievements
33. Project: Snowblind
Experience the dramatic intensity of the frontlines of a war through the eyes of the first of a new breed of super soldiers in this gritty and epic first-person action game.
An augmented super-soldier must stop a renegade regime from eradicating the civilized world.
Hong Kong, 2065. 2nd Lt. Nathan Frost is just a regular grunt in an international army called the Liberty Coalition. When he takes massive injuries from an explosion on the battlefield, Frost undergoes an experimental procedure. The outcome of the surgery is something more than human; a transformation that makes him a unique weapons-grade warrior, with abilities that far surpass those of the average soldier.
Empowered with these extra-normal abilities via implanted augmentations, Frost is immediately sent to the frontlines of a war as a secret weapon against the destructive regime. Stranded in hostile territory, cut off from command and far outnumbered, Frost and a handful of men must try and stop the entire renegade militia's plan threatening to plunge the world into darkness.
- Engage in battle online multiplayer with up to 16 players & voice over IP support in classic and new multiplayer modes.
- A wide variety of game pacing ranges from the frenetic chaos of battlefield action to tactical stealth infiltration style missions.
- Equip yourself with an arsenal of experimental weaponry such as the Riot Wall™ and Attack Drones, and other high tech gadgetry. Used in combination, the equipment yields a variety and depth of gameplay never before realized, especially in multiplayer play.
- In multiplayer, vehicles are co-operatively used; one guy drives while the other mans the mounted turrets.
- Augmentations such as Invisibility, Reflex Boost and Electrical Storm give you an edge on the battlefield against your highly equipped and battle-ready foe.
- Pick-up & play, visceral action pulls the player through a cinematically immersive storyline from Minute One of play.
- 11 missions spanning across 16 maps including the Opera House turned Prison, a Buddhist Temple converted to a Military Base, and the sprawling urban Wastelands.
Categories in common with Project: Snowblind: Action
34. Battlefield Heroes
Battlefield Heroes is an action-shooter game developed by Electronic Arts Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment and EAsy Studios. It was originally released in 2009. Electronic Arts published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Meh".
You can play Battlefield Heroes on PC.
35. Delta Force: Task Force Dagger
As the US army's elite special operations soldiers you are the most potent 'smart weapon' known to man. You are the 'tip of the spear' for covert operations around the world — you are the first line of attack. Nothing stands in your way. From the war torn streets of Somalia you have been re-deployed to take out targets in Colombia and Iran. As the US military's preemptive strike force you must work with your team to get the job done.
- BECOME THE BEST — Play as any one of these Special Forces units: SFOD-Delta, 2/75th RANGER, SEAL Team 6, SFOD-SF Viper Team (Green Berets), CIA Special Operations, UK SAS 22 Regiment, Australian SASR, Canadian JTF-2, Marines Force Recon, and USAF CSAR (Air Force Pararescue) — all the actual Special Forces units deployed in Operation Enduring Freedom.
- INFILTRATE ACTUAL LOCATIONS — 25 new Delta Force missions! Take over the Kandahar Airport, raid rebel headquarters in Mazar-e-Sharif, ambush a convoy near the Pakistani border and demolish bunkers in the foothills of Kabul.
- OVER 30 WEAPONS TO CHOOSE FROM — Gear up with a huge arsenal of machine guns, assault rifles, sniper rifles, pistols and rocket launchers new to the Delta Force series.
- SPY ON THE ENEMY — Plan your attack with the element of surprise using visual intelligence gathered from Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.
- RAIN DESTRUCTION FROM THE SKIES — Call in devastating air strikes to take out key SAM and SCUD missile sites.
- LARGE-SCALE MULTIPLAYER — Create your own multiplayer games and maps with the mission editor. 10 new multiplayer maps included! *Battle online via NovaWorld.
Categories in common with Delta Force: Task Force Dagger: Action
36. F1 2014
Feel the power of new turbocharged FORMULA ONE cars in the most accessible FORMULA 1 video game yet. F1 2014 features all the cars, drivers and circuits from the 2014 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, including new tracks in Russia and Austria, the return of the Hockenheimring in Germany and the 2014 FORMULA 1 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX which ran at night for the first time in 2014. A new driver evaluation system which tunes the game to your level, shorter career options, refined handling and new Very Easy difficulty level brings FORMULA ONE alive for absolute novices. Experienced gamers can customise their settings to enjoy a more serious simulation of the demands placed upon FORMULA ONE drivers. An expanded Scenario mode, extensive online multiplayer options and split-screen racing enhances F1 2014’s recreation of the world of FORMULA ONE for long-established fans and newcomers to the series.
NEW CIRCUITS – Race the new Spielberg circuit in Austria, the new Sochi Autodrom in Russia and the return of the Hockenheimring, plus experience the 2014 FORMULA 1 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX which was run as a night race for the first time this year
ALL THE CARS, ALL THE STARS – F1 2014 features all of the new season’s driver changes up and down the grid and the dramatic changes in this season’s cars
EXTENSIVE MULTIPLAYER OPTIONS – Prove yourself in two-player split-screen or online in 16 player races with 6 AI to simulate full 22 car grids
DRIVER EVALUATION SYSTEM – Replacing the Young Driver Test in-game is the driver evaluation system, which tunes the game to your level following a one lap race
RACENET – Track your stats and get new regular online challenges with RaceNet, Codemasters’ free online community hub
ERS DEBUTS – Replacing last season’s KERS system, ERS delivers drivers more power automatically and opens up overtaking opportunities – feel how this extra power changes the race
EXPANDED SCENARIO MODE – Complete an increased range of scenarios based on real-world racing situations and earn medals in this extended mode
REFINED HANDLING -Enhanced game physics combine with refined handling via gamepads to deliver a more authentic and accessible driving experience for all players
TURBOCHARGED FORMULA ONE – Experience the raw power delivered by the new turbochargers in changes the handling in each F1 2014 car
ENHANCED CAREER MODES - Play through a full FORMULA ONE season or choose from shorter seasons, including 7 race and 12 race options.
37. Final Fantasy 15 Pocket Edition
Explore the world of the fifteenth FINAL FANTASY in the palm of your hand
FINAL FANTASY XV is now playable on your smartphone!
"Explore the world of FINAL FANTASY XV
with a cast of cute and cool characters! "
Now you can enjoy the FINAL FANTASY XV story across 10 exciting chapters
Tap to move, tap to talk, and tap to fight
Easy for anyone to pick up and play!
- Story -
The Tale of the Chosen King, Savior to the Star.
After years of fighting, the nations of Lucis and Niflheim at last agree to an armistice.
As a symbol of this promised peace, Noctis, crown prince of Lucis, is to wed the Lady Lunafreya of Tenebrae.
The prince sets forth for his wedding on the eve of the signing ceremony, sent off by his father, King Regis.
Unbeknownst to Noctis, however, the journey ahead is fraught with perils...
38. Reservoir Dogs
Reservoir Dogs is an action, shooter, racing and arcade game developed by Volatile Games. It was originally released in 2006. Eidos Interactive published the game. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
You can play Reservoir Dogs on PC and PlayStation 2.
This game is a work in progress. It may or may not change over time or release as a final product. Purchase only if you are comfortable with the current state of the unfinished game.
What if humanity falls? 1991. The nuclear war is over. Central Europe is devastated, Norway has become the last stand. You start as a nameless outlander, but who will you become? No time for uncertainty. Turn a shelter into your home. Fight, run or hide. Take risks, claim rewards. Survive this cut-throat experience.
Vigor is an upcoming free-to-play shoot 'n loot game where you must survive cut-throat encounters to build your very own Shelter amid post-war Norway, 1991.
Survive cut-throat encounters for 8-16 players
Claim precious resources and valuable rewards
Improve your safe shelter and vital equipment
Become the courageous Outlander in post-war Norway
The Vigor Founder’s Pack will be available exclusively during the Xbox Game Preview for $ 19.99 / € 19.99 and will come with several bonus rewards:
Unlimited access to the game during the Xbox Game Preview phase;
Exclusive cosmetic items (a particular Outlander outfit including the iconic Vigor shirt, a trucker cap, and the “dusting” hand gesture);
* 1400 Crowns, with a value of more than double the price of the Founder’s Pack (can be used to buy new cosmetic items once Vigor’s in-game store is added to the game at a later date);
Please note that each of these items will be shipped to your character at separate times during the Xbox Game Preview period (not all together at once).
Platform: Xbox One
40. James Bond 007: From Russia with Love
James Bond 007: From Russia with Love is a third-person shooter video game developed by EA Redwood Shores and published by Electronic Arts featuring Ian Fleming's secret agent, James Bond, whose likeness and voice is that of Sean Connery. The game is based on the 1957 novel and the film of the same name. The game follows the storyline of the book and film, with adding in new scenes to make the game more action-oriented, as well as changing the affiliation of the main villains. Additionally, it features many elements of later Bond films to recreate the feel of the era such as the Aston Martin DB5 that debuted in Goldfinger (1964) and the jet pack from Thunderball (1965). From Russia with Love is also notable in that it is the first video game to use Sean Connery's younger likeness as James Bond and the first to include all new voice work by the actor after twenty-two years away from the role. From Russia with Love is the last James Bond video game EA Games marketed before they lost the rights to Activision in 2006.
Categories in common with James Bond 007: From Russia with Love: Action
41. Earn to Die 2
Earn to Die 2 is a 2D side-scrolling driving and upgrade game where you steer vehicles through a zombie apocalypse, literally smashing through zombie hordes along the way. As you progress through the game you will unlock new vehicles, upgrading them into the ultimate zombie-smashing machines!
The latest incarnation of the popular web game series; Earn to Die 2 offers hours more gameplay with new vehicles, levels and an unlockable Missions Mode. This isn’t just a port of the web versions – Earn to Die 2 has been re-built and re-engineered from the ground up with significantly more content, full-HD gameplay and is playable at 60fps.Key FeaturesAn action-packed Story Mode, 10 times longer than the web versions
Awesome ragdoll physics. Smash into zombies and send them flying.
10 vehicles, including a sports car, a police car and even an ice cream van. Be sure to upgrade them with armored frames, roof-mounted guns, boosters and more.
A city setting with multi-tiered levels. Drive over highway overpasses, via underground tunnels and smash through epic zombie-filled factories.
Destructible vehicles. Watch your vehicle get smashed into smithereens if you're not too careful! Thankfully vehicles auto-repair themselves after each drive.
For those who complete Story Mode, a Missions Mode awaits.
Full HD gameplay and playable at 60fps.
And did we mention the epic zombie-filled factories?
42. City Car Driving
City Car Driving is a realistic driving simulator that will help you to master the basic skills of car driving in different road conditions, immersing in an environment as close as possible to real.
"Smart" traffic that accurately simulates traffic in the current, unpredictable pedestrians and sudden dangerous situations will not let you relax and will maintain the atmosphere of a real traffic situation. Also full range of weather conditions and times of a day from rain and morning fog to night ice and snow will help to prepare for driving under the most unfavorable conditions.
Using the traffic rules compliance monitoring system and the instructor hints you will fix the knowledge of traffic laws in different countries of the world. The list of these countries will expand in updates. On special autodromes you will be able to work out different types of exercises, both basic, for instruction in driving, and special, for working out the elements of ex treme driving and counter accident training.Key Benefits:
- Practical driving skills in the city and on the autodrome training.
- Mechanical and automatic gearboxes are supported and work in accordance with real analogues.
- Training of counter accident driving at a specialized autodrome.
- Realistic traffic behavior which can violate traffic rules.
- Sudden dangerous situations such as: going to the oncoming lane, a sharp stop, an unexpected car order change in traffic, pedestrians running across the road, broken traffic lights etc.
- Realistic physics that influences on-road cars behavior and allows full-fledged collisions with visible damage.
- A wide selection of cars. In addition to the various versions of cars in the simulator are presented: a small truck, minivan, SUV, pickup and subcompact as well as cars with the right-hand drive. These cars have the entire set of controls including the sound signal and lights.
- Random routes in free driving mode with customizable parameters.
- It is possible to choose the time of day and weather conditions (rain, snow, ice, night, fog etc.)
- Narrow tangled courtyards and multi-level parkings with lots of cars.
- Trams as full-fledged participant of traffic.
- Support of traffic rules of different countries: the USA, Australia, the European Union, Germany, the Russian Federation including the right-hand and left-hand traffic regimes for the respective countries.
- Recording/playback function for later analysis of driving errors.
- Support of gaming wheels, gamepads and joysticks.
- Support of virtual reality devices: Oculus Rift and HTC Vive as well as TrackIR head tracking system.
43. The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile
Three marks remain.
Embark on a blood soaked quest of vengeance as either Yuki, a machine-armed, mentally unraveling prisoner, or The Dishwasher, a relentless, reanimated samurai, against the corrupted leaders of society: the Banker, the General, and the Judge.
The followup to 2009's Dead Samurai, The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile is a combo-fueled, fast-paced, stylistic 2D action platformer that features the series' staple gritty, graphic novel-inspired art style, built on a new engine that allows for an even more visually gruesome experience.
Originally released in 2011 on Xbox360.
44. Bet On Soldier
In a world where war has been waged for 80 years, the general public revel in televised transmissions of battles, which rage right across the globe.
The best soldiers have become celebrity A-listers and their fights draw incredibly huge bets.
You take on the role of one of these soldiers and have to forge a career for yourself as a champion, idolized by the masses! If you get tired of the massacring, join up with the resistance and fight the system. They’ve seen you're a natural born leader!
Bet and kill to earn enough money to survive
Travel the four corners of the earth, with more than 40 champions to beat in 25 missions
Non-linear storyline with two possible endings
Full, evolving arsenal with over 40 weapons
Two endings - choose your own destiny
45. Ford Racing 3
Ford is without doubt one of the biggest brands in the world, with one of the most famous product ranges ever. Ford Racing 3 takes this amazing range of vehicles, from the
Model T Ford through to the latest concepts, and pits them against a huge variety of courses, cars and challenges.
• Compete in Ford vehicles past, present and future. Race 46 beautifully modeled vehicles from the Ford line-up, including a ’49 Ford, the F150 and the latest 2005 Mustang GT!
• 26 detailed and diverse environments with animated and interactive scenery including road tracks, off-road and raceways.
• A wide range of car themes – including concept, movie star, living legends, low rider and space age.
• New modes to augment your Ford experiences, including relay, overtake, boost and a host of updated game modes.
• A vast array of extras and unlockables including the latest Ford movies and pictures. A must-see for all Ford fans!
Categories in common with Ford Racing 3: Racing
46. SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE
MIND CONTROL DELETE is a standalone expansion set in the SUPERHOT universe. It’s designed as a rogue-like twist on the linear nature of the original SUPERHOT. In it’s well proven genre-defining format, SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE distills and expands on the same intoxicating rhythm of slow motion combat.
The game will force you through dozens of increasingly difficult time-moves-only-when-you-move gameplay challenges. Each challenge will make you more powerful and bring you closer to deciphering the secrets hidden from you by the system. As you unlock powerful abilities and gain access to new playable characters, so will your enemies grow stronger, smarter and more desperate to stop you.
Come and join the fray. Play in Early Access. Let the system learn from you.SUPERHOT rogue-like expansion early access hype! What to expect now?
We’re still a good 9-12 months away from a full release, so please don’t forget that this is nowhere close to a complete, satisfying experience just yet. The current build of MIND CONTROL DELETE is the first time we’re inviting you to check out a few of the brand new gameplay systems that are going to be central to the game:
- First 2 playable MINDS, each with it’s own unique ability and gameplay modifiers
- A kaleidoscope of the first dozen new gameplay levels that mix into the first few dozen combat challenges
- New animation and AI systems to drive new weapons, abilities, and enemy types
- Hitpoint system and power-up store to give you that extra oompf needed to crush your enemies and see them driven before you
- Procedural rogue-like run generation baked into the core gameplay loop, enabling us to tell longer, more complex stories and deliver tons more of satisfying skill-based gameplay
Beware though - this is an extremely early, bleeding-edge version of most of those systems. The limitations for this early access build are not for the faint of heart:
- No story whatsoever - we don’t want to spoil too much too quickly so this and the next few updates will be all about gameplay features
- No advanced power-ups or new enemy types enabled yet - we want to establish and test the balance of vanilla gameplay in this build, waiting to sprinkle in gamebreaking modifiers and new foes to beat up until future updates
- No replay or point system - easy bragging about your insane skills will need to wait
- Absolutely no hidden menu minigames yet - we have so many new cool ones coming out super soon tho <3
If you’re not looking for an incomplete game that’s in constant flux and relies on your feedback and creativity to expand, or if you’d rather just play a finished experience that’s guaranteed to challenge and satisfy you and your deepest power fantasies, then we totally recommend you should wait until MIND CONTROL DELETE is out of early access.
However, if you’re super brave and want to help guide the development in its earliest stages, then go ahead - join us, and get your name in the credits!Why are you putting MIND CONTROL DELETE in early access in the first place tho?
We released the original SUPERHOT in February 2016 after nearly two years of intense creative crunch. The amazing support during the development from our Kickstarter backers and the exhilarating reaction we got from you once the game released was simply mind blowing.
With morale at an all-time high, we immediately jumped into a flurry of prototyping and refining gameplay and story concepts that we weren’t able to fit into the original game. We tested and put a bunch of them to work in virtual reality, and after releasing SUPERHOT VR to even more outstanding support from you guys, we finally had a road map for the first non-VR expansion ironed out in December 2016. In our usual no-compromise approach to design, we made that roadmap way more ambitious than originally anticipated and we decided to make the expansion a fully standalone game, allowing us to rewrite and reimagine all of our major gameplay systems.
The single most important strength of the original SUPERHOT was the amazing involvement of tens of thousands of creative alpha and beta testers that helped us shape and balance the game and drove us to pursue zero compromises in design. After over a year of work on MIND CONTROL DELETE, we’re now ready to start this adventure together again. We’re inviting you to jump in and co-create the game with us. Talk to us, work with us, and let’s build the build the biggest SUPERHOT yet together.What’s the price tag on this? Is this that free DLC you were talking about?
Yup! Way bigger than the usual free DLC though, so it'll take a bit longer to release. If you own the original SUPERHOT on Steam now or buy it while MIND CONTROL DELETE is still in Early Access, you’ll get the full expansion for free once it’s finished and released.
However if you can’t wait to work with us, and you feel like bravely facing rough edges and helping shape the game as it develops, then we’ll be thrilled to have you sign your name to a piece of SUPERHOT history and join us in Early Access right now.
Once MIND CONTROL DELETE releases in earnest, it will be priced same as the other SUPERHOT games for everyone who’s still new to the franchise.FAQ
Should I buy MIND CONTROL DELETE if I haven’t played the original SUPERHOT?
Not right now. The game will be a totally standalone experience in a few updates, but the lack of clear structure and story right now would be confusing for newcomers. Definitely get the original SUPERHOT though. It’s lots of fun.
What’s the update roadmap?
We’re new to Early Access, but we’re hoping to use your feedback and collaboration to drive and guide the development. We have a bunch of large features already in the pipeline that we’ll be dropping on livestream updates every few weeks, starting with the first major content update dropping in January, and following with balance and feature updates released on a monthly / bi-monthly schedule.
I really want X in the game, how do I make you want to do X too?
The discussions around the game are taking place on Steam Community, Discord and Reddit groups. Join us, make yourself heard, and rally up your fellow players. We’ll tap into your creative hivemind. We’ll put your ideas into life.
Your mind will make the system stronger. You will be ONE OF US.
47. Bad Boys: Miami Takedown
Bad Boys: Miami Takedown is an action-shooter game developed by Blitz Games. It came out on 25-02-2004. It was published by Crave Entertainment. Most rawgers rated the game as "Meh".
Bad Boys: Miami Takedown is available on Xbox, GameCube, PC and PlayStation 2.
48. Divine Souls F2P MMO
Divine Souls is a real-time action RPG centered around completing dungeon instances by leveraging an extensive combat combos system. Gain experience from enemies to strengthen your character and to unlock additional moves that unleash additional combo options. Choose from one of four unique classes each with their own distinct set of gameplay mechanics and combos. Collect loot for yourself, trade with others, or list your items into the auction house system.StoryDr. Hildeun has gone missing! Find out what happened as you follow your character’s investigation into Dr. Hildeun’s disappearance.Key Features:
- Perform beautifully animated combos with a system that is easy to learn. You only need A, S, D, and F keys!
- 4 unique classes with more to come!
- Play alone, party with your friends, or have the system find like-minded others using the party matching system.
- Worry not, the tutorial will guide you through the game’s basics.
- Complete dungeons for experience and loot.
- Increase the difficulty to suit your skill-level or to challenge yourself.
- Level-up to increase your character’s strength and to learn new moves that unleash additional combo options.
- Customize your character with items obtained from loot. Or trade these items to others.
- Increase your strength by enchanting your items.
- Try alternative dungeon modes involving crystal or portal defense.
- Pit yourself against others in a PvP battle arena that resembles MOBA games’ play-style.
STORYYou just signed on with PAH Inc. Paranormal Activity Helpers Incorporated, yeah sounds corny, but the pay is great. They said you won't ever be in any real danger, and they have tons of work right now. Your first job is at some old haunted house. There is a broker wanting to put the house for sale, but with everyone in the town spreading rumors of evil living inside the house, he needs some proof that it is safe. He actually seems creeped out himself. Anyway, he hired PAH Inc. to check the place out. You can go check it out alone if you'd like, but I would take at least 3 more friends with me. Check the place out, and if there is anything supernatural going on, try to bring evidence back to PAH Inc.MYSTERY OF THE HOUSEThis house was built over 100 years ago. The owners ran a funeral parlor. They held normal funeral services such as ceremonies, wakes, cremation and burying the dead. The rumor around town is that they also offered a very special service, a way to talk to your deceased loved one on last time. Several people paid for the service, and after some type of ritual, they were able to speak to the dead. Something apparently went wrong during one of the rituals. A person from town and the owners of the house disappeared and were never seen again. Over the last century, a few people that investigated the incident never returned. A few kids sneaking around the place claimed to hear laughter and see a little girl in the window. There probably isn't any truth to any of it.GAMEPLAYIn Pacify, you will be running for your life around the narrow corridors of a dark, old house. There is a little girl that switches between good and evil roaming around. Different circumstances can cause her to change. Once the evil takes over, it will chase you and your friends all over the house. You must find a way to Pacify the evil and escape the house. As the game progresses, the evil gets smarter and faster.
Play alone in single player mode, or play with up to 3 more friends in multiplayer. In multiplayer mode, you can choose to play with or against your friends. Read the notes for clues about Pacifying the girl. Find and use keys, dolls, wood and matches to help you on your way. The girl can hear and see you. Stay out of sight, and stay as quiet as possible. Try different types of strategies to win.
- Single Player Mode
You can go in the house alone, but the game will be difficult. You must do the work of 2-4 people all by yourself. It is possible though and very scary to take on the girl all alone!
- Co-Op Mode
In co-op multiplayer, you work together trying to help each other escape the house. You can save each other from the girl by interrupting her when she catches someone.
- PVP Mode
In pvp mode, everyone is an intern for PAH Inc. vying to get a full time position. The person that does the most work gets hired. You can push each other down and get in each other's way. Pushing a player on the floor stuns them for 5 seconds and causes them to drop their keys.