The best games like Trove are:
- arrow_rightBatman: Arkham Knight
- arrow_rightWatch Dogs
- arrow_rightCities: Skylines
- arrow_rightCastle Crashers
- arrow_rightCrypt of the NecroDancer
100 Best Games Like Trove:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (39)
- PlayStation 4 (51)
- iOS (56)
- Android (30)
- macOS (89)
- Linux (46)
- Nintendo Switch (47)
- Nintendo 3DS (11)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (35)
- Xbox (4)
- PlayStation 3 (31)
- PlayStation 2 (8)
- PlayStation (5)
- PS Vita (12)
- PSP (5)
- Wii U (8)
- Wii (21)
- GameCube (4)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- SNES (1)
- NES (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA CD (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
1. Batman: Arkham Knight
Batman: Arkham Knight is the final instalment for the Arkham series by now. Joining forces with Bruce Wayne for the last time, we have to oppose Scarecrow and other iconic villains such as The Riddler, Harleen Quinzel a.k.a. Harley Quinn, Penguin and others.
The story continued after events in Arkham City when Joker died due to infection in his blood. Now, Scarecrow tries to release a new fear toxin, meanwhile new mysterious Arkham Knight plots against Batman as well. Still having consequences after being poisoned by the Joker and seeing visions with him, Bruce has to prevail the death of Gotham City.
The gameplay mechanics stays the same to the Arkham series. Melee combat system, use of the detective skills to find clues and gadgets still play a major role in Batman's fight against evil. Although now you can travel around not only by your grappling hook but a legendary Batmobile as well. Iconic voices of the characters, Kevin Conroy and Mark Hammil once again return to give their voices for the last game in Arkham series.
Categories in common with Batman: Arkham Knight: Action
2. Watch Dogs
In WATCH_DOGS you play as Aiden Pierce. A professional hacker that can do anything that he pleases with the city due to a new electronic system that now controls almost every aspect of the city - ctOS. By using Aiden's phone, you are able to penetrate any device in the whole city and do whatever you want it. For example, you can hack through someone phone and rob his bank account, or gain control camera system and observe things around you.
But after one heist that goes wrong, Pierce must hide his family. But while riding to safety, his car is shot by a mercenary called Maurice Vega, and Pierce's niece dies. Interrogating Maurice did not lead to any clue who hired him, and when he returns in the city, he falls into a whole war between the hackers, involving his former partner Damien Brenks, hacking syndicate DedSec and other characters in the game. By blackmailing Aiden, he is forced to help the hackers in order to save his family.
Categories in common with Watch Dogs: Action
3. Cities: Skylines
Cities: Skylines is a traditional city-building game, which allows players to experience urban planning in all aspects including zoning, road placement, transportation, taxation, and improvement of welfare. Therefore, within the game players are able to assume roles of city’s principal architect and mayor. The history of the city, in control of the player, begins with the 2-by-2 kilometers plot of land and a sum of money to start with. Players have to zone the city, build roads, explore the surroundings, provide infrastructure and jobs to attract new citizens. Once the newcomers settle down, the immediate reaction is expected to establish public services and to set proper taxes. Progressing within the game and developing the city will unlock new upgrades of the urban environment and lead to the territorial expansion. The gameplay also requires the control of several city’s parameter scales like budget, health, employment, and pollution. The game also features a creative sandbox mode, where the architect’s imagination is not restricted in any way.
4. Castle Crashers
Castle Crashers is 2D beat-em-up game with role-playing elements developed by Behemoth. It was initially released in 2008 via Xbox Live Arcade with following ports for PS3, Windows, and macOS. In 2015 it was remastered as Castle Crashers Remastered and was released for Xbox One.
You play as a knight sent by the king to defeat an evil wizard who stole the king’s daughters and captured and mystical gem. The gameplay is very reminiscent of older side-scrolling beat-em-up titles. It can be summarized as a player has to defeat waves of enemies in different locations using his weapons and magical abilities. However, it also incorporates some role-playing elements such as acquiring gaining new levels which allow a player to enhance his stats and acquire new moves. One of the gameplay’s focal points is cooperative multiplayer with the support for up to 4 players which is available both locally and online.
The game shares significant Behemoth hand-drawn visual style which was used before in Alien Hominid and would be later used in studio’s BattleBlock Theater and Pit People.
The game takes place in the city called Torchlight, which, according to the creators, is situated on the nameless mountain. The boomtown is built above a source of valuable crystal resource associated with magic. The resource is called Ember. It is not only of material and scientific value but also a source of dangerous effects on all living organisms.
Optionally, the player can take third-party quests or visit other dungeon locations, from which he cannot be transferred at any time to the city, unlike traditional positions.
The game generates each level of the dungeon, collecting together small chunks of the game environment. Each chunk is made by hand and can be used in a variety of rooms. They can contain various events and interactive objects, such as levers that open secret rooms or push bridges to a previously inaccessible site.
Also, an additional feature is that the player can choose a pet (wolf-dog, ferret or lynx), which will be fully involved in the game, helping the hero in the battles. The pet is equipped and can carry a small amount of stuff.
6. Crypt of the NecroDancer
Crypt of the NecroDancer is an indie roguelike game developed by Brace Yourself Games.
You control Cadence, who looks for her missing father. During the search, she falls into a crypt, where the NecroDancer steals Cadence's heart. Cadence can't do anything without following the music's beat and has to find both her heart and her father.
Crypt of the NecroDancer can be played with a dance pad, a gamepad or a keyboard. Having the Protagonists able to do anything only as the music beats makes the Crypt of the NecroDancer a rhythm roguelike game. Movement, attacking and using your items has to be planned in advance, as the player can't do anything between the beats. If the player misses the beat, no actual harm to the character is done, yet the scoring multiplier resets. The players set out to explore a procedurally generated underground dungeon.
The players can find new weapons, items, and equipment during the exploration of the dungeon. Your inventory is managed by the game. As in most roguelike games, your inventory is lost on death, yet any diamonds the players find still persists. On death, the players return to a game lobby, where they can buy permanent upgrades.
In the primary game mode, two pre-selected character teams battle with each other to destroy the Solar Collector of another team that is inside the enemy base. Both sides are making their way through fights, fighting live opponents, drones and turrets.
Each level adds value to the capabilities of the entire team - adds strength to attacks and health. At the beginning of the game, all these indicators are equal to 1, and by the end reach 20.
The game space includes health packages and Solar units - it is a currency that has circulation inside the game. The currency is added to each member of the team at each destruction of the enemy - regardless of who exactly the enemy destroyed. The accumulation of currency opens up other characters and the possibility of their customisation. Destroying the turret gives the team a super-drone, which is very useful when attacking an enemy base.
Shank, the first game in the series of its name, is defined by its comic-book visual style and graphic violence in the vein of Tarantino and Rodriguez movies. In the single-player mode, the game follows a story of a revenge. The player assumes the control of Shank, who used to be a mafia hitman before they killed his only love, Eva. He goes on a vendetta after her murderers, hunting them down and killing in brutal ways. There's also a cooperative mode that features a different plot, something of a prequel to the main storyline. In co-op, Shank and the other playable character, Falcone, have to save a strip model from a gang of bikers and fix a rigged wrestling match.
The game is played as a fast-paced 2D side-scroller. Shank uses three types of weapons: a firearm, a melee weapon, such as a chainsaw, and two daggers. All three should be used interchangeably to create a variety of combo movements, which are essential to master before you reach the late stages of the game. Enemy attacks can be dodged or blocked. Shank can also perform a number of acrobatic tricks and other movements, such as throwing enemies or jumping on them, which makes for a varied gameplay.
9. Deus Ex: The Fall
Deus Ex: The Fall is a first-person role-playing stealth-action game developed by Eidos Montreal. It is the fourth installment in the series. The game serves as a prequel to Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
The year is 2027. Human augmentations are a common thing. Bex Saxon, an ex-SAS, gets employed by a PMC called Belltower Associates. Hiding from the Illuminati in Costa Rica, Ben starts to experience augmentation rejection syndrome because of a global shortage of Neuropozyne which suppresses the symptoms. Ben unravels a global conspiracy revolving around the drug and tries to warn the World Health Organization.
Like the previous installments, the game features a high degree of role-playing. Players are able to upgrade their augmentations, unlocking more and more abilities. An inventory system is also present. Players have the option to use lethal or non-lethal approaches using different takedowns, and a wide range of weaponry. The levels are fairly open-ended so it is possible to complete a mission without even confronting the enemies.
10. La Tale
La Tale is a beautiful 2D side-scrolling fantasy MMORPG with fast-paced combat and endless customization. Choose from 9 distinct Classes and over 50 potential Job Specialties to create your own unique Hero of legend. Visit small towns and vast cityscapes, conquer exploration fields and instance dungeons packed with quests and secrets, or challenge colossal area bosses either solo or with a party across 3 massive continents. Customize your Hero however you choose with upgradeable weapons, gear items, powerful magical enchantments, and rare outfits, plus helpful pets and unlockable titles and emotes that allow you to express yourself your way.
Embark on an epic quest around the globe with other legendary heroes to battle against the forces of the Demon World and search for the renowned champion Iris Livier. The world of La Tale is yours discover – how will your tale be told?Key Features
- Choose from 10 distinct Classes and over 50 potential Job Specialties
- Unlock extensive unique Skill Trees and Weapon Masteries
- Challenge colossal bosses either solo or with a party
- Explore 3 sprawling continents with cities, fields, dungeons and secret areas
- Customize your Hero’s appearance with near-endless options
- Collect and raise Pets with unique helpful skills
- Join a Guild and increase its rank for special bonuses
- Challenge other players in fast-paced PvP duels
- Craft, upgrade, and enchant weapons, gear, and accessories
- Open a Shop and engage with the player-driven economy
11. Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series
Minecraft: Story Mode is an action-adventure game developed by TellTale. The title revolves around the episodic series-like narrative and puts the importance of the player's choices forward.
The game resembles the genre of the point-and-click adventures. The players can talk with non-mandatory characters and choose the dialogue options out of four or five alternatives. There is a heavy focus on the QTE — the sequences where one must mash buttons in time accordingly with the pictograms depicted on the screen. At the end of each chapter, the player is presented with the choice diagram — his of her picks are compared to those of the other players across the world.
It is not to be forgotten — Minecraft: Story Mode is the TellTale adaptation of another video game. Fingerprints of this are clear: the crafting mode essential to the original has been added to the game, and the title has become more friendly all in all. That is the contrast with the previous TellTale installments — they were mainly targeting mature audience.
The Story Mode created the narrative from the start — the original game does not feature it. The story centers around Jesse — the protagonist and the player at the same time — who travel around the in-game world in searches for The Order of the Stone.
12. Mighty No. 9
Mighty No. 9 is a sci-fi game that strongly resembles the classic Mega Man series.
The main protagonist is Beck, a battle android from the Mighty Numbers series (his number is 9). A virus attack led to a machine uprising, and Mighty No. 9 is among the few robots that were not infected. His creator, Dr. White, sends him to stop his rampaging kin and find out who is behind the attack. The Xel technology allows Beck to bring his fellow Numbers back to reason. He will also assimilate their data to send it back to the lab so that Dr. White could find the cure for the virus. Beck is occasionally assisted by Call, a female robot unaffected by the virus.
The player controls Beck in a 2D environment. Like in Mega Man, the protagonist jumps platforms and fires a gun. Beck can also use the special acceleration ability that allows him to leap long distances and through his enemies. By leaping through injured opponents, Beck can assimilate their Xel to receive a temporary power-up. The type of a power-up depends on the color of a Xel: red gives Beck more powerful attacks, green speeds him up, yellow improves his stamina, and blue heals him. Gathering Xel from Mighty Numbers, Beck receives new special abilities.
The game includes a cooperative multiplayer for two, in which the second player controls Call. Her gameplay is very different and is largely defensive as she uses deflector shields to protect herself and Beck.
13. Sonic Adventure
Join Sonic and friends as they embark on their first truly epic quest to stop Dr, Eggman’s most villainous scheme in the hit Dreamcast title Sonic Adventure™ now available on Xbox®LIVE Arcade. An ancient evil lurking within the Master Emerald has been unleashed from its slumber by the devious Dr. Eggman and is on the verge of becoming the ultimate monster using the 7 Chaos Emeralds. Only Sonic and his friends are heroic enough to put a stop to Dr. Eggman and his evil minions. Hit the ground running in this classic epic adventure in a race against time to save the world! There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.
14. Sacred Citadel
A warrior, an archer, a sorceress and a witch are fighting with crowds of monsters, mining armor, weapons, money, potions and so on. Eatable things will also come in handy - from their absorption health is restored, which is very necessary in battles. Useful things meet abundantly, their qualities are diverse, and they have a stable demand - you can sell or change them for something else in the city. The city is present at each of the levels of the game. In the city you can even play on the sweepstakes - to bet on yourself. For example, that you will never be killed, do not suffer damage more than the specified amount, or perform the task strictly up to a certain time. Heroes of the game are skilled in battles - they can even hold several different weapons in the same hand, summing their effects in one stroke. As you progress, the characters gain experience. With experience comes skill. If the experience is not enough, you can always recruit more, having passed any level repeatedly.
15. Pixel Puzzles Ultimate
Pixel Puzzles Ultimate, Bringing puzzles to the digital age.
With more than 17 FREE puzzles included, Pixel Puzzles Ultimate has a large range of puzzles in various sizes for you to try out and enjoy.
With piece counts from 96 to a mega 1000 pieces. Pixel Puzzles Ultimate brings you full size professional puzzles to the digital market place. No longer will a puzzler be left looking for that last piece, never again will the kitchen table be covered in tiny wooden shapes.
From square to rectangle to huge panorama pictures, with a massive variety of separately themed puzzle packs containing only the best images possible, each having a unique cut like no other jigsaw could. Pixel Puzzles Ultimate gives you the choice to play only the types of puzzles you really want to build.
It's a new way to puzzle, customize the game the way you want, with a full range of options to tweak the game as you see fit. Multiple themed play environments, all fully customizable for you to fine tune the jigsaw puzzling experience you’re looking for.
Pixel Puzzles Ultimate, the definitive jigsaw puzzler for the PC platform.FEATURES:Full range of sizes from 96 to 1000 pieces.
Beautiful puzzle images.
Auto saving, never lose your progress.
Peaceful puzzling atmosphere.
Traditional puzzle gameplay.
Many customization options.
Multiple interactive play environments.
Power ups to help solve puzzles.
16. Craft The World
Craft The World is a unique sandbox strategy game, the mix of Dungeon Keeper, Terraria and Dwarf Fortress.
Explore a random generated world populated by dangerous creatures, build a dwarf fortress, gather resources, and craft all the items, weapons, and armor you need.
You control a tribe of dwarves by giving them commands to dig in certain places, attack enemy creatures, and build houses and other structures. You'll need to provide your dwarves food and clothing, as well as help them with magic when fighting against other inhabitants of the world. You start the game with one dwarf and gain additional dwarves as your experience level increases.
Each game level has many layers of earth to explore, from the sky down to boiling subterranean lava. The level is randomly generated as an island, restricted by natural boundaries: oceans on the edges, lava beneath it, and the sky above. Other features include day and night and changing weather conditions. The worlds differ in size, humidity, temperature, terrain, and flora and fauna. Abandoned halls and rooms with treasure are hidden somewhere deep within the islands.
One feature of the game is a user-friendly system of recipes for crafting. The recipes are organized and easily accessible. You can craft dozens of different items: building blocks for houses, furniture, decorations, weapons, armor, ammunition, and food for your dwarves.
At the outset you find the recipes for basic tools and items, and build a small house with places to sleep and eat. Then, the size of the tribe increases and catches the attention of other inhabitants of the world. Most of them are night creatures and dwell underground. The worlds are full of fantasy creatures like zombies, skeletons, goblins, beholders, ghosts, giant spiders, and others. Some of them pay little attention to the dwarves, as long as the dwarves do not come into their field of vision. Others gather into quite large groups and try to break into the dwarves’ residence.
Especially dangerous are the waves of monsters that appear from time to time from portals. So, do not neglect to build a safe haven with strong walls and numerous trapdoors, cells, firing towers, and secret passageways.
As a divine being, you possess various spells. You can speed up the movement of the dwarves, open small portals, illuminate dark caves to scare away monsters, evoke natural magic in the form of rain or tree growth, hurl fireballs at the monsters’ heads, and find useful resources and hidden rooms underground, thereby helping to speed up resource extraction, exploration of the world, and the population growth of your assistants.
17. Block N Load
Block N Load is a team-based multiplayer shooter game developed by Jagex. It is a spiritual successor to Ace of Spades and improves on the ideas that were first laid there. It was later made free-to-play.
Block N Load is a 5v5 multiplayer game that takes inspiration from Minecraft and Team Fortress. Each team build up their base and tries to destroy their enemies. Featuring a completely destroyable environment, it is possible to catapult over the enemy defenses, blow their walls up or simply dig under them. This results in a high degree of replayability as no match will play the same.
In Block N Load, the players will put up buildings for offense or defense. The game features a class system - at the beginning of the match, you choose a character each of which has unique combat and tactical skills.
Block N Load features 12 characters which differ in their gameplay. For example, Sarge is a tank-type character, who pushes his enemies head-on to deal the most amount of damage possible, while Juan Shinobi is a stealth-based character that relies on his fast movement and teleportation skills to get behind his enemies, slice them up, and vanish.
Each character is capable of building up defenses and is equipped with a shovel. The players are free to use blocks and build up something new or choose the pre-made buildings and put them up in a matter of seconds.
18. MapleStory 2
MapleStory 2 is a 3D isometric adventure MMORPG where players create their own character and select one out of several jobs to explore the new Maple World. Players will encounter various NPCs with various Quests, Monsters, and Bosses from the previous version as well as completely new ones to fight against. The game also features Dungeons and Raids for players to team up with each other to complete.
Outside of combat, there are also an assortment of activities for players to engage in, such as buying and building personal houses, crafting with Life Skills, fishing, composing music, creating custom user content such as custom clothes and much more.
19. Blazing Chrome
In Blazing Chrome, machines rule the world and the few humans left are on the edge of total extermination, lacking power, prestige or status among their metal and circuits overlords. Bring your best pal and kick some metal butts to free the humankind while enjoying a classic run’n’gun, fully loaded with action and exciting fights!
Humans are expendable after an AI controlled robot army take over the world. They survive in hiding while their hunters rule the surface. When a small rebel group gets an intel about a big AI's power plant, the machines strike their camp before they can organize an attack. A small group of rebels escape and go in a suicide mission to destroy this power plant. Choose to play as Mavra, a super badass human resistance soldier, or Doyle, the equally groovy and deadly insurgent robot. This suicide mission will result in heavy casualties and a ton of lock-and-load fast-paced action where scraping robots and blazing chrome with your powerful weapons is the only thing standing between you and your freedom.
Dash through 5 apocalyptic environments with hundred of robots-enemies to blow to pieces. Blast your way through the enemy lines and and try to defeat a bunch of mechanical bosses with using hoverbikes, huge armors and a whole arsenal of kick-ass weapons.
Blazing Chrome offers a lot of features in the legacy of classic run’n’gun games:
● Local Co-op Gameplay
● 16-bits post-apocalyptic environments
● Classic fast-paced run-and-gun experience
● Epic boss battles and crazy lot minibosses fights
● Genuine arcade feel
● Motorcycle and jetpack action
● Rad pixel art
Ever wondered what a cross between Tetris and Lemmings would look like? Well, wonder no more, 'cause... MouseCraft is here!
MouseCraft is an A to B puzzle game where players help Schrödinger, the crazy cat scientist, in completing his mysterious, mice-powered invention. Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a safe path for as many mice as possible, gather collectibles, fight enemies, use different types of blocks, blow up things and avoid environmental hazards in 80 handcrafted levels!
Key Game Features:
- Experience a remix of two classic gameplay mechanics: Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a safe path for as many mice as possible.
- Discover an epic tale of a crazy cat scientist who is striving to unlock the potential of a mysterious, mice-powered machine.
- Defeat obstacles, overcome gaps and gather collectibles by using different types of blocks, be them explosive, crumbling or even jelly ones.
- Prove your stacking skills in your own style- freeze the game by using the Active Pause feature or increase the speed any time you want.
- Get involved by creating your own maps and show off your creativity by sharing them with our community.
- Chill out while listening to our funky soundtrack scored by Mikolai Stroinski, the composer for Dark Souls 2, The Witcher 3 and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
- 80 hand-crafted levels (about 6-10 hours of gameplay).
- 7 different types of Tetromino Bricks, 2 types of Enviromental Hazards, Bombs, Enemies...
- 4 different locations.
- Level Editor which allows you to create your own maps.
- Full Steam integration, including: Cloud Saves, Achievements, Leaderboards and Trading Cards.
21. The Mean Greens - Plastic Warfare
Take part of history’s greatest battle of Green VS. Tan. Fight amongst and against others online. Jump, shoot and roll your way into victory with fast paced objective based gameplay. Sometimes the greatest battles are fought by the smallest of soldiers.
The Mean Greens is a 3rd-person shooter played from the perspective of toy army soldiers. Match up with others online for some friendly multiplayer competition. Enjoy a huge battle of up to 10 players in each environmentally unique map.
- 10 Modes
- 10 Maps
- 6 Weapons
- 5v5 Multiplayer Battles
- Full Controller Support
- Voice Chat
- Text Chat
- Party Matchmaking
- Dedicated Servers
- What does a bathtub, sunken boats, rubber ducks and a giant octopus have in common? The Mean Greens Bathtub Bash that’s what! Hop onto the floating rubber ducks and ride to the sunken ships in the middle of the map. Avoid crossfire, grab a flag off of the ship, and carry it to your base. The team with the most flags at the end of the round wins.
- It’s game night! As The Mean Greens battle against each other in an all-out paper-craft war, more than dice will roll across this table. Go head-to-head as tan and green teams fight for control of the city. The objective is simple, be the first team to reach 30 kills.
- Even a beautiful aquatic adventure has its dangers. Run over aquarium décor and capture flags in sunken ruins as you square off in an underwater playground. Fight your way across the duel bridges to steal the flag that sits in the sunken temples.
This map puts a whole new twist on the traditional capture the flag mode with its “Low – gravity” action and captivating nautical theme.
- It’s full on war to conquer the countertop in this decked out kitchen! Push the other team’s cup off the counter and destroy their only way to zipline into your territory.
- The mood is a bit chilly as you fight your way through this food-filled freezer. Everyone melts the ice cube in the center to get to the lower level, and then it’s a mad rush as you try to free your frozen dinosaur before the opposing team releases theirs.
- This train is leaving the station with or without you! Enjoy this Christmas themed level while you travel over holiday sweets to claim your capture points on this nostalgic toy train. It’s tug-of-war, as both tan and green teams battle back and forth to maintain control of all three capture points.
- This farm style soccer match is a new take on Foosball that you’ve never experienced before. Shoot, blast, and push the ball into the enemies’ barn to score the most points. Don’t drop the ball and watch out for the moving 3-rod pigs and cows.
- Got game? Explore a colorful world on top of chessboards, boxes, and racetracks. Hold the center of the map in this traditional King of the Hill game mode. Just don’t get hit by the other team or the racing cars.
- It’s birthday time, but the other team is full of party-poopers that don’t want the festivities to begin. Fight your way up the cake and start the celebration by lighting all the candles on each layer. The attacking team must jump from the gelatin launch pad and onto the multi-layered cake to light each candle. The defending team must fend off the other team’s attempts to light each wick until time is up.
- Turn the tables on your opponent in this death match. Be as crafty as you can to survive and mark your territory. Perfect the art of combat and chalk up those points to make it into the Champions Circle!
22. Might & Magic X - Legacy
After a decade, a Might & Magic® RPG is back with both the unique core formula and a new set of improved and fine-tuned features. The best RPG of its class!
In the wake of the spectacular events in Might & Magic® Heroes® VI, you will play in a party of four adventurers entangled in intrigue and political machinations unfolding in and around Karthal. The city, on the verge of secession, is prey to competing factions vying for its control. Your actions will determine the fate of the city.
Might & Magic® X Legacy is an authentic solo experience in the classic first-person RPG genre. Create and lead your group into an exciting open world and battle mythical powerful creatures while collecting ancient magical treasures!Reviews"Might & Magic X – Legacy has everything it needs to be the next great title in the series"
“Schedule some vacation for early 2014”
“A high-pressure blast of nostalgia”
82.5% - Game InformerDeluxe Digital EditionFREE COPY OF MIGHT & MAGIC® VI
The Deluxe Edition includes a free copy of Might & Magic VI, one of the most praised episodes in the Might & Magic franchise.
EXCLUSIVE DUNGEON WHEN IT RELEASES: THE DREAM SHARD
Explore the Dream Shard dungeon and pursue your quests in the Agyn Peninsula!
FIRST DLC FOR FREE WHEN IT RELEASES: THE FALCON AND THE UNICORN
Deluxe Edition owners will get to enjoy the game’s very first DLC called the Falcon and the Unicorn for free when it releases.
Get the Might & Magic X – Legacy official soundtrack on audio CD and listen to thirteen unique compositions from the acclaimed duo of composers, Roc Chen and Jason Graves.Standard Digital EditionFULL GAME
Rediscover the mythic Might & Magic role-playing series, updated for a new generation in Might & Magic X - Legacy. Experience a gripping four-act story that will test your tactics and judgement.
- 12 playable classes
Customise your team of adventurers with choices from 12 different classes, 4 races, and over 20 skills. Evolve your party members and develop unique strategies using freshly acquired spells.
- 3 towns and 1 city
Begin your great journey at Sorpigal-by-the-Sea, travel to the other settlements, visit monuments, recruit hirelings, and trade with shopkeepers.
- Open world
Travel through stunning environments, choose which region you want to explore first but be careful, danger is never far off.
- Various quests
Discover the sinister plot happening in the Agyn Peninsula, shape its inhabitants' stories, and evolve your party thanks to fun and original quests full of Easter Eggs!
- 20+ dungeons
Experience fear and claustrophobia in the dark heart of classic dungeons, and feel vulnerable to attack from all sides while crossing open landscapes.
- More than 60 creatures and 6 unique bosses
Face cunning foes in turn-based combat and adapt your fighting skills to the mightiest creatures.
Create your own map and mods to express yourself, design the game you want to play and share your creative vision with the Might & Magic X – Legacy community!Caractéristiques Principales
- Dive into vintage Might & Magic®
Discover an authentic franchise that defined early PC RPG gaming in the 80s! This classic and timeless RPG has returned after eleven years of waiting and has been adapted to today’s standards while respecting yesterday’s expectations. Old school, new rules!
- Create your party
Take control of a team of four adventurers chosen among four different races. Twelve classes are available, each one having their own skill system. Thousands of combinations are possible!
- Forge your own tactics
Through a turn-based gameplay system, defeat creatures and unique bosses and accomplish unique quests, level up your group and gain new powerful artifacts.
- Discover a new part of Ashan
Explore the Agyn Peninsula – a totally new, unexplored environment in the Might & Magic universe. Get familiar with its epic wilderness and meet the locals who pack quite a few surprises…
- Explore twisted dungeons
Make your way through dangerous dungeons, cities, and labyrinths full of traps, and solve puzzles and riddles to rack your brain! Beware: You never know what’s hiding around the corner!
- Explore twisted dungeons
Build your own adventure and quests and share them with the community. The legacy is yours!
Categories in common with Might & Magic X - Legacy: Role Playing
23. RWBY: Grimm Eclipse
RWBY: GRIMM ECLIPSE is a 4 player, online co-op, hack and slash game based upon Rooster Teeth’s international hit series RWBY.
Get ready for intense combat action as you battle Grimm across familiar locations of Remnant including new areas never before seen in the show. Play as Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang in this character-driven adventure that explores new storylines, new Grimm types, and a new villain!
The fast paced, hack and slash gameplay takes inspiration from games such as Dynasty Warriors, combined with team play elements from Left 4 Dead, to create over-the-top, co-op combat along with engaging missions and storytelling.
- 4 Player Online Co-op (Multiplayer)
- Play as Team RWBY - Ruby, Weiss, Blake, or Yang, each with their own unlockable abilities and upgrades
- Experience an exclusive storyline with new locations, enemies, and a new villain never before seen in the show
- Full voiceover from the cast of the show, plus new voice talent
- Ranked challenges, unlocks, and achievements
- Horde Mode featuring 3 unique maps focused on intense co-op action, strategy, and defense turrets. Protect security nodes and survive waves of Grimm!
24. Rec Room
Things to Know
- Rec Room is an active game. Please use common sense and caution while playing!
- Children under thirteen are not allowed.
- Children between 13-18 must consult with a parent or guardian before playing.
- In Early Access, Rec Room defaults to being a public experience. You will interact and voice chat with other people in real time. Rec Room offers mute, ignore and reporting features which we encourage you to learn and use. But even if you use these features, you still may be exposed to speech or behavior you find inappropriate.
- By playing Rec Room, you agree to our Code of Conduct!
- Rule #1: Be excellent to each other!
- No sexually explicit behavior or language in the locker room or public activities.
- Children under thirteen are not allowed.
- Whatever you choose to do in a private activity, still make sure everyone is cool with it.
- Sexist, racist, discriminatory or harassing language is not welcome in Rec Room.
- Don't mess with other people's games! We don't want to implement a million rules to control your behavior in every game. Don't make us.
25. Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor
Take in the trash...
Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor is an anti-adventure game about picking up trash in an alien bazaar. Play as the Janitor, an Alaensee girlbeast with a municipally-subsidized trash incineration job and dreams of leaving the planet of Xabran's Rock far behind her.
Explore the Spaceport! Navigate the maze of alleyways, side streets, plazas, and bridges as you search for discarded items to burn. Investigate one of various entrances to the mysterious subterranean sewerdungeon, or climb the ominously symmetrical Ziggurat to get a better view of the urban landscape! If you pay attention and keep track of landmarks, you won't get lost... probably.
Embrace routine! Spend your days cleaning up litter, finding food, and testing your luck at lottoshrines scattered throughout the area. Daily tasks form the backbone of your life as the Janitor, providing structure and monotonous security in an uncertain world! Do not deviate from your routine. Pray, work, eat, sleep. Do not deviate from your routine.
Suffer the Curse! Stick your scentflaps where you shouldn't, and you may just walk away with an ancient cranial entity haunting your every waking moment! Consult local Necresses, pray to the Nine Goddesses, purchase ritual objects, and rub the giant sword to balance your personal luck favorably! Maybe that will make the whispering stop!
Embark on an anti-adventure! Find a middle ground between your life of menial drudgery and a culture of exciting quests and powerful heroes, and you might finally find a way off Xabran's Rock!
mild content warning for: gender dysphoria, catcalling, poverty, drug use
26. Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed
The world of Gamindustri is experiencing a strange calm - the Goddesses protecting each nation are all at peace, and there's not an apocalyptic threat in sight! In order to shake things up with a good story, the world's leading journalists Dengekiko and Famitsu challenge the CPUs and CPU Candidates to complete a series of missions but soon they all may be in for a far bigger scoop in this action-packed hack 'n' slash!
- Street brawling in 1080! For the first time ever, your favorite Neptunia characters will have to hack ‘n’ slash their way through waves of enemies in real time! In the free-roaming stages, you’ll get to create chain combos both on the ground and in the air, all with 1080p graphics!
- Two-person party! With the Dual System, you’ll be able to switch between two characters on the battlefield. Balance out each character’s strengths and weaknesses to create the ultimate battle duo, and even get some new playable characters – some of whom might be familiar from previous Neptunia games.
- Let’s get physical! The heat of battle can cause some wear and tear on your outfits. When you experience a “Costume Break,” your outfits will tear, lowering your defense but increasing your critical rate and EXE Drive Gauge. The road to comebacks is paved with ripped fabric!
- Skills get the kills! Fill up the EXE Drive Gauge in order to clear the room with two tiers of special attacks, and you might just get a helping hand from your friend later on to perform some super special attacks!
27. Masters of Anima
Masters of Anima is an original adventure game that takes you deep into the magical world of Spark. Battle against the forces of evil in strategic, action-packed battles, where making tactical decisions quickly is vital. Summon and control large armies of up to 100 Guardians, thanks to intuitive and innovative gameplay made from the ground up for controller play, as well as keyboard and mouse.
PLAY AS OTTO, AN APPRENTICE OF ANIMA...
...gifted with incredible powers and covet the rank of Master to finally marry your betrothed Ana - captive of the terrible Zahr and his fearsome Golems!
USE THE POWERS OF ANIMA...
...to summon an army of magical Guardians. During your adventure, learn to control new types of Guardians, each with their own unique abilities useful for exploring the world of Spark, as well as for taking down formidable bosses on your way. Acquire new powers for both yourself and your Guardians, and become a true Master of Anima.
28. Demolition Inc.
Demolition, Inc. is a new action strategy game: Assume the role of the daring demolition worker Mike and start a devastating chain reaction on earth. Use cool tools and weapons and expand your destructive powers!
Navigate Mike's UFO over cities of earth and unfold complete chaos with your tools and weapons: Cars which drive into tower blocks and let them collapse, high-rises which fall onto other high-rises, and exploding cows which let whole streets of houses come tumbling down!
Demolition, Inc. is 100% physics technology: nothing is predetermined, and nothing is pre-animated. Only you make a determination what you do and what you see! Every time you play will have a unique experience.
- Ground-breaking technology - Car and building physics are fully simulated. Everything is destructible and nothing is pre-animated. No game round is like the other.
- Combining action and strategy - Use the endless possibilities of combining your tools and weapons to make devastating chain reactions. Only this way you can manage to tear down whole cities before the army arrives!
- Tools and Weapons - Use you tractor beam to take control of cars, place anti-gravity ramps to maximize damage, use the huge wrecking ball to make way. Improve your skills on the way and unlock breathtaking and crazy new tools and weapons!
- Exciting levels - Three cities and 15 districts are awaiting to be demolished by you and lead to their true destination!
- Campaign mode - Fulfill your mission and destroy on city after the other. By cunning use of your tools and weapons you will turn district after district to rubble!
- Rampage mode - Limitless destruction. Go mayhem with all your tools and weapons you have unlocked. The level is your playground and you experience new breathtaking scenes of destruction anew over and over again.
- Online high scores - Compare your skills with those of your friends and the world-wide steam community. Play against the clock or try to make as many points as possible by demolishing districts in a creative way!
29. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered
Journey back to the other world in Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered. LEVEL-5’s classic tale returns better than ever, with improved graphics and performance. Join Oliver as he embarks on an adventure through a world inhabited by new friends and ferocious foes alike in the hopes of bringing back his mother after a tragic incident.
This charming tale unfolds through the use of animation storyboarded and created by the legendary Studio Ghibli and music composed by the renowned Joe Hisaishi. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch combines beautiful animated visuals, masterful storytelling, and a sweeping score to create an epic role-playing adventure like no other.
20GB minimum save size
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch™ Remastered & ©2019 LEVEL-5 Inc.
Published by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. in the Americas.
30. Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator
Here is a sandbox like no other. Create massive battles with absolutely no limits. Want to see 10,000 chickens fight an army of Romans?? Sure, why not. Want to see a company of WW2 U.S soldiers fight 11,000 Medieval soldiers?? There are simply no limits to the carnage you can achieve in Epic Battle Simulator. Mess around with a massive variety of units. Everything from, Roman Centurions, Medieval soldiers, Knights, Orcs, Trolls, and yes, chickens! The main focus in this game is giving the player no restrictions to what he can do. That is why we decided not to limit the amount of units in battle. Want to see what a battle of 100,000 units looks like? We don't recommend going past 10,000 for most machines but its your CPU, do what you want! On top of that, you can play as any one of the units in the game, getting up close and personal to help change the tides of a massive battle, while rallying teammates and giving them orders!
Unfortunately there really aren't many engines that you can chuck 10,000 characters in and expect good performance. This is why I worked months on end to create the most powerful crowd rendering system ever conceived in Unity engine. The detail of each character has little effect on performance while each individual acts independently, but is working towards a greater good for his team. Each individual decides his own path and navigates complex environments. But I didn't stop there! With the large open environments, I needed a more dynamic lighting solution than the one built in to Unity engine. So I built my own dynamic global illumination lighting engine. This enables bounce light completely in real time. What does that mean? That means every piece of shiny armor is reflecting it's true surroundings, every bright surfaces illuminates it's surroundings and effects the overall lighting.
Yes I worked hard to bring this game to life, may you all inflict carnage upon it!
31. 8-Bit Armies
A Blast From the Past!
8-Bit Armies is a retro Real-Time Strategy game for the PC. With a colorful, blocky voxel art style, 8-Bit Armies is Petroglyph's most fast-paced, friendly, and accessible RTS game to date. Collect resources, build up and defend your base, amass your army of military units, and ultimately crush your opponents! 8-Bit Armies features offline single-player missions, two-player cooperative missions, AI skirmish mode, and Player-vs-Player Multiplayer modes running on dedicated game servers.
Initial release includes:
- 25 offline campaign missions
- 12 co-op missions to play with your friends
- 10 multiplayer/skirmish maps that support up to 8 players online
- AI with multiple difficulty options to play with cooperatively or fight against
- Classic Base-Building mechanics let you construct the ultimate HQ from which to launch attacks against your foes
- Destructible environments on maps ranging from small to very large
- Easy to understand modern military units and structures lets RTS beginners jump right in
- From the same team that brought you RTS classics such as Star Wars: Empire at War, Universe at War, and Grey Goo
8-Bit Armies is for anyone that enjoys RTS games, or felt overwhelmed by more serious games. With hours of solo and co-op gameplay included, there's something here for everyone!More reviews from game journalists...
"Its biggest offering to the RTS genre is its brilliant retro design and vivid, colourful graphics coupled with easy-to-learn gameplay. For those intimidated by the complexity of RTS games, 8-Bit Armies is a great place to start."
"Simple and balanced game play make 8-bit Armies an indie game gem! I wasn’t kidding when I said that I can’t stop playing this game, it is that good!"
- Just Press Start
"I love the the game, and it is definitely worth buying." and... "It's a fun, fun game and I'm absolutely, absolutely loving it!"
- Worth A Buy (YouTube)
32. Pathfinder Adventures
Features players experience exclusively in the digital version include:
- Reactive cutscenes featuring Pathfinder's iconic characters.
- Explore towns, cities, dungeons, and landscapes of the Rise of the Runelords campaign maps for places like Sandpoint and Thistletop.
- Beautifully enchanced and animated location backdrops.
- Multiple Adventure profiles so players can experience the campaign using every character.
- Play through a tutorial that distills the rulebook down into a small mini-adventure.
33. Turbo Pug 3D
Turbo Pug is back! And this time, he's three dimensional!
Join Turbo Pug and friends, sprint your way through a randomly generated voxel world with scaling difficulty.
Turbo Pug 3D - Fast paced, casual fun.
- Enjoy the popular Turbo Pug fast paced, timing based, runner game-play style in a whole new way!
- Delve into a randomly generated 3D voxel world
- Grab Pug coins and unlock new characters and hats!
- Equip hats on different characters
- Global leaderboards - 'Daily' and 'All time'
- A stunning day/night cycle
34. Lili: Child of Geos - Complete Edition
Lili is a quirky adventure RPG hybrid with stunning visuals, silky-smooth graphics, a cinematic story-line, and a fresh new way to deal with enemies.
On the mysterious island of Geos, Lili will meet a number of hilarious locals, explore beautiful environments, solve some puzzles, and even challenge an oppressive regime or two along her way.
If you've enjoyed Zelda, Broken Age, or Psychonauts come on an adventure with Lili! And if you have never played any of those games, come with us on a journey which will make your sides ache with laughter, where you will get to know and love Lili, and maybe even shed a tear or two.Feature Highlights
- Open and flexible gameplay - Lili: Child of Geos sports a huge number of quests and adventures for the player to experience. The player is free to mix and match how they progress through the game by either fighting spirits or completing quests, or anything in between.
- Lili as it was meant to be - Lili started its life as a game for iPhones and iPads. We've since taken that game as a starting point and run with it.
-Vastly improved and updated visuals across the whole game
-Completely redone UI
-More than doubled the number of interactive NPCs in the world
-4x the number of quests
-Full Controller support
-A long list of bug fixes and tweaks
Check out the Comparison Guide: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=260470840
- Collectible Hats - Hidden throughout the game are a multitude of fun and exciting hats to collect and wear. Can you find them all?
- 45 unique NPCs - Every area of Geos has unique NPCs to interact with and talk to! And believe us, they all have A LOT of problems for Lili to help solve.
- Visually Stunning World - Lili takes place on the beautiful and whimsical island of Geos. It takes full advantage of the ample power available in the modern gaming PC. We lovingly call it the tour de force for UnrealEngine 3.
- Steam Achievements - 47 achievements to acquire!
- Steam Leaderboards - Every single Spirit in the game has its own leaderboard. Can you beat your friends' scores?
- Choices Abound - Most of us have over 40 hours of playing Lili on Steam. That is 40 hours of just doing play throughs to test the game. And after those 40 hours, we still love playing. Our daily play through is one of the best parts of our day!About BitMonster
BitMonster is comprised of five senior developers, previously with Epic Games, who headed out to explore the world of indie game development.
We have spent the last 5ish months completely redoing our first game, morphing it into a phenomenal PC gaming experience. We can't wait for you all to experience Lili: Child of Geos!
35. Aveyond 3-2: Gates of Night
Chapter 2 in a four-part series! A vampire mage has acquired a magical relic with the power to enslave humanity. Are you brave enough to stop him? Take to the high seas and explore a massive world. Your goal: unlock the gate to Naylith, a mystical land filled with ancient knowledge, and the answer you need to defeat the vampire.Games that have been released in the series:Aveyond: Lord of Twilight (DOWNLOAD HERE)
Aveyond: Gates of Night (DOWNLOAD HERE)
Aveyond: The Lost Orb (DOWNLOAD HERE)
Aveyond: The Darkthrop Prophecy (DOWNLOAD HERE)Features:
- HUMOR. Lots of it. Humor is the core of Aveyond. You will laugh... or else!
- Massive world filled with loads of monsters, loot, and civilizations.
- Steal a pirate ship!
- Learn to speak Orc.
- Open the portal to the Fairy Realm.
- Find the hidden world of Dragons and try not to get eaten!
- Travel with a large party of friends. Pick your leader and your fighters for turn-based battles.
- Seek out special academies to learn skills like climbing so that you can explore new areas.
- Help Edward, one of your party members, find a wife or face the wrath of his mother.
- Give or steal from temples.
- Obtain a magical sword that can have its properties changed by the gem you put in its hilt.
- Awesome music brought to you by an award-winning musician who has the entire Final Fantasy music library memorized.
- For the lazy: find the secret treasure caves and equip your heroes with mega weapons, gold, and level ups.
36. One More Dungeon
One More Dungeon is a first person shooter roguelike with procedurally generated levels and pixel-art graphics. Being a nameless adventure seeker, you have to get to the final level of the dungeon and destroy the obelisks, which is being used by forces of Evil to invade the world. Use a melee weapon, magic staffs, and antique artefacts, to burst way through the hordes of enemies inhabiting a few game areas.
- Fusion of old school FPS and Roguelike games.
- Procedurally generated levels.
- 30+ types of enemies and 80+ items.
- Parallel universe with manually created locations.
- Sanity level, reduced by using of artefacts.
- Set of mutators, selected before the game started and modifying the gameplay.
37. MyWorld - Action RPG Maker
MyWorld - Where action RPG begins!MyWorld is an action RPG adventure creator with built-in worlds; ready to be conquered and kick-start your imagination. Solid multi-player means you can battle alongside or against friends and foes with PvP and Co-Op modes. Invite players into adventures you've created, explore friends worlds and share on the steam workshop.
PlayBattle your way through enemies and quests in our pre-made adventures, such as 'The Blight' and 'Mushroom Realm'. Combat is rewarding, learn enemy timings and use 4 special abilities to smash apart your foes. Most world objects are breakable! These worlds amongst others are showcases for what can be crafted in MyWorld. We can't wait to play yours!
CreateWith a powerful yet easy to use editor, you can create worlds in exactly the way you want to play. It boasts over 350 items including undead skeletons, cursed knights, haunted crypts, towering bosses, homely taverns, friendly NPCS and even a chicken! With the click of a button you can change your world from a foggy blighted land to an enchanted mushroom kingdom, using our 9 world themes. This library is constantly growing, giving you real freedom and creativity for your action RPG adventures.
No coding required - you can easily drop in enemies, buildings, bosses, and link your worlds to form huge realms.
Enemy Creator Craft your own enemies out of a wide selection of body parts, ranging from a pumpkin head to a giant eyeball body! Mix and match left and right limbs. Get creative with the paint pallet, assign glows and metals, fill worlds with enemies straight from your imagination. Body parts can also be hidden to create spooky floating enemies.assign it's behaviour, health, damage and more. Scale options give you the power to change the size of head and overall height.
World PainterGet creative and totally change the feel of your worlds by painting it's contents. From barrels to houses, let the paint flow!
Tell stories, set questsAdd depth into your worlds by easily dropping in NPC's from the editor. Create unique quest chains with kill and collect objectives, harder the quests the more XP you or visitors to your world will get! Tell stories with 'Dialog' only options.
Hub WorldControl everything through your hub world. Create, host, join, watch tutorials on 'MyWorld Tv', change your hero character and more, simply by running over buttons or through portals.
Community & Steam WorkshopRun through the Steam Workshop portal in your HubWorld to access worlds created by users. Download and access them in your world list. Join worlds or host your own via the hub world multiplayer portals, and get to know new players with in game chat.
38. Heroes of Scene
Heroes of scene is a multiplayer strategy game with an indirect control. You are in charge of the Kingdom of live toys. Gameplay is based on the two general mechanisms. First one is the development of your castle. Second one is the attack and defense. You can summon toy warriors and spells from the magic cards. The summoning uses resources, which you can get from sawmills, textile mills and laboratories. Battle scenes in the Heroes of scene usually last less than 15 minutes.
• Your deck – your regulations!
Collect your own deck of heroes and spells. Plan your own strategy to win!
• Fast gaming session.
The battle rarely overruns more than 15 minutes allowing you to play on the way home or during work breaks.
• Build your castle!
You can build your own kingdom with a laboratory, a sawmill or even a forge.
• One account for all devices.
You have one account which is playable on all your devices giving you the ability to play on a tablet or PC using your favourite characters and spells.
THE ULTIMATE SPELLCRAFTING/WIZARD-SECURITY-GUARD ADVENTURE
Magicmaker is a spellcrafting-focused platformer dungeon-crawler where you can be the wizard you've always wanted to be!Literally 2 Million Different Spells to CraftMagicmaker is powered by an amazing Spellcrafting system that can make nearly anything. Have you ever wanted to shoot poisonous lightning lasers? Throw freezing fireballs? Build turrets that fire waves of miniature suns? Or summon hordes of adorable jelly minions? How about firing lasers that shoot exploding black holes that suck out your enemies' life force? You can totally do that in Magicmaker.How Do I Make Exploding Laser Black Holes That Steal Souls?Or any of that other sweet stuff?!
Its super easy.
- During your adventure you'll find materials.
- Each material has a specific effect, like lifesteal, bouncing off walls, or lighting stuff on fire.
- Combine materials to make spells and robes!
- 40 different materials means there's all kinds of fun interactions and combinations to make.
What kind of wizard will you be? Probably a really cool one, I bet.The Greatest Adventure of All: Steady EmploymentListen: you're unemployed, you're three months late with the 8999 magic-dollar rent on your wizard apartment, and your highest qualification is a certificate from a 3 week cheesemaking course. If you can't find a job soon, your landlord's gonna kick you out and you'll probably have to go live in a tree or something. But don't worry too much! The World of Magic presents all kinds of opportunities, as long as you're willing to journey to the local temp agency and take whatever career the job placement spell picks for you. And you lucky soul, the job placement spell has decided you'll make an excellent Security Guard!
"A Security Guard??"
That's right! A Security Guard for the illustrious Dörwall Community College, the preeminent wizarding school of the greater Dörwall metropolitan area! Now you can enjoy the many luxuries of employment, such as a magical adventures, the quiet disdain of your co-workers, and a semi-regular paycheck!LOOK AT ALL THESE BULLETPOINTSYa'll love bulletpoints, don't ya? Well feast your eyes on these:
- Spellcrafting System that can create over 2 million combinations! I know I said that earlier, but hot dang, that's a huge number.
- Robecrafting System for passive effects! That's right, there's 2 million unique combinations here too.
- Equip special artifacts with unique powers! Check out these totes ancient and mystical relics.
- Total Wizard Customization! Just go ahead and customize the heck out of your wizard. Totally.
- Randomly Generated Levels! I mean, this is an indie game in 2014. Isn't that kind of required now?
- Charming, colorful paper-craftesque art! There are at least 6 different colors. I counted.
. . .
Okay, I lied. There's actually 2,193,360 different combinations.
All your friends are storming the Horronym Fortress but Colonel Bouche left you to guard the supply depot. Disregarding orders you open the depot to find a gigantic, prototype mech!
- INFILTRATE subterranean strongholds manned by cunning bipedal aliens and their mind-blasting hellions!
- Recharging MegaNades, and an earth-shaking machine gun rip DESTRUCTIBLE environments to hand-drawn bits!
- Dozens of CHALLENGE-ROOM style gameplay with a zoom function that let's in you close or zooms out to see all the action!
- Battle tricky aliens that can run, dodge, take pot-shots and throw grenades to blow you to bits!
- 2-PLAYER LOCAL COOP so you can share the alien-stomping, grenade tossing joy!
- Blast screen-filling bosses deep, deep down in the unexplored depths!
- Multiple difficulty modes, and gameplay speed control to find just the right challenge!
- New for Steam version - Steam Leaderboards, Achievements, and Trading Cards!
- Hand-drawn, SILKY-SMOOTH effect animations just like Mom used to make! (If your mom was SNK)
41. 3089 -- Futuristic Action RPG
3089 is a futuristic, procedurally generated, open-world action role-playing game. All terrain, enemies, weapons, items, quests & more are uniquely generated.
Please follow Phr00t's Software for giveaways, updates & more! https://www.facebook.com/phr00ts.software
You are a promising robotic android design, made by the Overlord, placed on planet Xax. Your performance in common combat, support & intel scenarios is being closely evaluated. However, will you become too much for them to handle? What else on planet Xax exists that the Overlord doesn’t know about?Java Requirement3089 requires Java 7 Update 45 (or later) to run.
On Windows, if you have issues, you may need to uninstall other versions.
You can get Java here: http://www.java.com/getjavaFeatures of 3089
- Limitless terrain is smoothly generated in all directions
- Unique quests made from individually generated task lists
- Weapon construction & customization based on individual parts
- 2-player co-op multiplayer; join up with your buddy to make a super-robot!
- Interesting storyline with multiple endings
- Cool abilities like gravity guns, time stopping, cloaking, short-range teleporting & more
- Unique building features that allows blocks to be placed of any size or rotation
- Friendly & aggressive robots that range from small to very large
- Varied combat scenarios mixing stealth, melee and projectile weapons
- Exceptional draw distance with low computer requirements
- Dynamic lighting & smooth day / night transitions
- Smooth weather system including dangerous lightning & realistic rain
- Dynamic shadows being cast by the sun
- Integrated physics engine
- Compatible with Windows, MacOSX & Linux
http://store.steampowered.com/app/259620/3089 on Twitter3089's Servers Twitter: https://twitter.com/3089game
Developer's Twitter: https://twitter.com/phr00t_
42. Kick Ass Commandos
Lock and Load! It's time to KickAss and... Well, it's just time to KickAss. Grab your machinegun, flamethrower, rocket launcher and grenades. Assault the enemy base and free commandos to join your team while you destroy everything you see. Make your way through enemy bunkers to rescue your comrades, and kill everyone else you encounter!
- KickAss Action
- Weather Forecast: Bullet Storm with Hail of Grenades
- Explosions. Big, Big Explosions.
- Did we mention the Explosions?
- Grenades, Flamethrowers, Machineguns, Rocket Launchers
Colonel Stone is the leader of the KickAss Commandos. He is tough as nails and takes no crap from anyone. If you want to be a KickAss Commando under his command, you personally owe him 100 pairs of boots taken from the bodies of 100 dead enemies!
Lex Lightning - Men want to be him, and women want to be with him. The magic of his mustache simply drives the women crazy, and his prowess on the battlefield makes his enemies shrink like your balls in a winter speedo.
Sgt. Mohawk is by far the strongest commando. He once pulled a broken down tank to the top of the hill to use it as his personal shoulder-mounted rocket launcher.
Corporal Blaze is also known as the “hottest” Commando, but that’s not because of his looks. He’s used his flamethrower to torch enemies across the globe.
Corporal T-Bone is so proud of his chiseled physique that he never wears a shirt, not even on missions in the arctic.
Lieutenant Ginger is the newest officer to join the Commandos. Rumor has it the only way he made it to the Commandos is because his family is connected to the highest levels of the government. He has a lot to prove if he wants to be accepted by the other Commandos.
Delta Ops - If we told you anything about these super secretive, elite forces, we’d have to kill you. So we’ll leave it at that.
Nameless Privates - Don’t bother to get to know them, because they probably won’t last long. Great for clearing minefields, going around dangerous corners, or just about any place bullets might fly.
General Irons is the unquestioned, totalitarian leader of the elite Tiger Division. During battle, he can usually be found sitting up high in a tower or on a wall directing his legion of soldiers and firing rockets into oncoming foes. He has made a blood oath to one day personally kill Colonel Stone with his bare hands!
Major Schwarz was totally incompetent and dropped every weapon he ever held, so they promoted him up the chain of command and gave him a crate of grenades. He’s not accurate, but he’s got butterfingers and grenades in volume.
Before joining the most evil enemy organization on the planet, the Commandant was know as the world’s most deadly assassin. General Irons personally recruited him to head up the Division’s secret operations battalion.
Red Devils usually work in squads of 5 or more basterds. They all wield powerful shotguns to spray waves of deadly bullets at their foes.
Rumor has it the Fire Strykers snort lines of cayenne pepper before charging into battle with flamethrowers, setting fire to everything in their path. Entire cities have been burned to the ground by these faceless, ruthless killers.
Killer Snipers are deadly for miles away. The combination of their next-gen, high powered rifles, along with their genetically modified “eagle eyes” makes them one of the world’s most accurate and efficient killers. Use cover such as trees, trucks, or even nameless privates to get close enough to take them out.
Troopers are plentiful and disposable. These guys are a dime a dozen. Nobody wants to be killed by the standard enemy lackeys, so if you fall to them in battle make sure you eat one of your own grenades so nobody knows!
The Rocket Brothers are the most feared tandem of killers the world has ever seen. These brothers are giants among men and carry rocket launchers that fire 5 rockets at a time. If someone feels the need to have a rocket launcher that big, does it mean they're trying to compensate for something else being too small?
Inside every enemy Tank is a tiny little baddie who wasn’t brave enough to fight like a man, and that just won’t do. It’s your job to pry them open like canned beans and put the smack down.
43. VCB: Why City
You will walk in shoes of usual guy named Vano that returns to his hometown to conquer it again and help his old friends with their many problems. Haters make an attempt on Karina the streamer's life, genius rapper MC Heck still doesn't have a girlfriend and the game called VCB, made by legendary Kirill and Mihan, is littered with bad feedbacks on Steam. All these problems are yours now.
There will be a whole city at your service, with its surprising sights and precious transport. There will be a work with burrito delivery-boy, helping with video for cool rap-singer MC Heck, intimacy with sweetie pie Karina and also not letting famous game video-blogger Anton sue Kirill and Mihan for his burlesque image in game VCB!
It's a real game for next generation, made with the most advanced technology. It will surprise you by unusual characters, sudden twists and turns and truly impressive game world! Conquer that city! Show it who the boss is!
Game budget is 1 trillion dollars (maybe, African), so you won't find a game as quality as that one!
- Advanced physics of weapon and cars
- Unbelievable detailing (4K textures)
- Exciting diverse gameplay
- Music by acknowledged stars of all time
- Charismatic characters sounded by professionals
Troubleshooter is a turn-based RPG with the story of Albus and the events happening around him. The story begins with Albus becoming an official Troubleshooter who then returns to his hometown to begin his journey as he meets new friends and colleagues on the way.
The story of Albus will be updated with at least 1 scenario stage every week.
You will experience different events and meet different people and make it through the missions by playing as Albus and controlling his colleagues.
The characters appearing in the missions will have different decisions to make, and this will affect the relationships of the characters within the game to provide a slightly different story depending on the decisions.
The current version contains 6 scenario stages.
There are colleagues who accompanies Albus through the game. You will be able to meet different characters as you play his story. You might meet them during missions and become friends or you can recruit them to make them an official member of the company.
Users may recruit different characters and choose different combinations for each mission to suit their style of play.
The current version allows you to recruit Sion as your first colleague.
45. Werewolves Within
Werewolves Within brings the fun of game night with friends to Virtual Reality.
After several attacks on townsfolk, the medieval village of Gallowston has had enough! Werewolves Within will transport you to the medieval village of Gallowston, where you must uncover the werewolves that have been terrorizing the townsfolk.
Werewolves Within is a fast-paced game of hidden roles and social deduction for 5-8 players. In one game, You might be a villager trying their hardest to cleanse the town of werewolves, while minutes later you could be the werewolf lying and betraying friends in order to survive the vote. Utilize specific roles and abilities, and the power of persuasion to assess, deduce and win the round. Whether playing a vigilant villager or a devious werewolf, no two games are ever the same.
Uplay account and Uplay PC application required for game activation and installation.
Robothorium is a futuristic turn-based RPG combining rogue like gameplay and turn-based combat. Lead a robotic uprising by playing the AI, choose your allies by taking decisions and manage your team of robots to free them from the Human domination. Get the best items for your characters and specialize them through their talent trees to succeed in an advanced combat system!Synopsis
2052. Planet Earth. BreakTech, an enterprise specialised in robotic construction, is flourishing thanks to thorium, an unlimited and innovative power source. After many years of exploitation, robots are finally protesting for their rights. But the peaceful movement is quickly escalating to riots and the human repression is near. Now seen as a first degree threat, robots are hunted down and culled throughout the planet. You, S.I.A, an enhanced artificial intelligence, have to end this surrounding chaos and build a future for your robots. Unite with the new rebel factions, which have been engaged in turf war for months, then deal with cyborgs, humans and robots to lead your own robotic uprising.Gameplay
Play an AI to lead your own robotic uprising and deploy your robots in many places from factories to highly secured laboratories with different objectives to achieve. Select the best robots combination to succeed in your missions and to overcome traps and enemies guarding experimental projects or top secret datas. Upgrade the skills of your robots with their talent trees to make them even more efficient and dispose them strategically to achieve victory. Craft your equipment with components gathered during your missions thanks to an intuitive but deep crafting system. Complete randomly generated campaign levels and take decisions to choose your allies and your enemies. Build your own factory, orbital base or hangar in which you can spread traps and guards to prevent other players to steal your datas!Features
- Campaign mode with different types of missions and a storyline
- Randomly generated levels and enemies scaled with your level
- Wide assortment of exciting environments, locations and fearsome enemies
- Deep sci-fi universe with a lot of philosophy and reflection
- Decisions to take to choose your allies and your enemies
- Visual evolution of your robots when you equip them with different weapons and armors
- Tactical turn-based combat with advanced mechanics
- Wide array of skills and Ultimates to choose for your robots
- Randomly generated stats on items depending on their level
- Crafting system featuring many recipes to unlock
- High replay value thanks to the random missions generator and level scaling
- Online arena system with matchmaking and rankings
Onigiri is an MMO Action RPG with a fast weapon changing battle system.
Join a party of other players or travel with 8 NPC companions on your journey.
With simple controls, you can dive into the thrilling world of Onigiri.
Switch between weapons to battle through the Youkai.
In a Japan filled with spirits and monsters, ages ago, the land itself was rocked by chaos. From the depths rose the terrible Kamigui who carved a path of destruction through all.
The gods and people struggled for a century. At last, Amaterasu Oomikami, goddess of the Sun, placed three great Seals forcing the Kamigui away and returning peace once again.
Time has passed, and now, one of the great Seals has shattered. A dark force arises once more. On the far western island of Onigashima, fate brings together a young woman and a child of the Oni. The journey of destiny begins now!
48. Totally Reliable Delivery Service Beta
TRDS OPEN BETA
Buckle up your back brace and fire up the delivery truck, it's time to deliver! Join up to four friends and haphazardly get the job done in an interactive sandbox world.
Delivery attempted, that's a Totally Reliable Delivery Service guarantee!
- Local and Online Multiplayer: Go it alone to ensure the safety of your deliveries, or join your friends and put your teamwork to the test.
- Controlled Noodly Chaos: Unpredictable ragdoll physics meets snappy platforming. Sprint, leap, dive, and grapple with ease, but collide with something and you'll be knocked out cold!
- A World of Distractions: Take a break from deliveries and play around! The world is chock full of toys, vehicles, and machines that can be used for work or play.
- Ragtag Crew: Customize your blue-collar workers and get your rear into gear, it's time to deliver!
49. No Heroes Here
Rally your friends and hold your ground!
No Heroes Here is a frenetic co-op game where you have to melt ores, craft cannonballs, refine gunpowders, fire cannons, clean cannons, lit braziers, freeze water, hatch eggs and fry chickens to protect your castle and kingdom from imminent doom!!!
Once Upon a Time
The Nooblands was once the biggest Kingdom in the world, until an evil and mysterious mastermind made a sudden attack and a great loss was a fact. Desperately the king gathered all heroes to recover his lost lands. On every battle, the King brought with himself his three lucky charms: a silver medallion, teddy bear and his crown. The king’s army was unbeaten.
However, the king’s lucky charms were lost in the midst of a battle and without them, the king was insecure. Losing battle after battle, his armies were getting smaller and as a last stand he sends his last hero in a mission to recover his luck charms.
- Local and online multiplayer
- 54 different castles
- 3 different worlds with different mechanics
- 3 Big bad bosses
- 14 Stunningly HD pixels characters
- 1 Hero ghost
- 6 Challenges
- 2 Game modes
- 3 Special Bullets
- 12 unique enemies
50. Die With Glory
Die With Glory is a humor-packed adventure game with a rich, non-linear storyline where your ultimate goal is to die.
Sigurd is the old Viking who has been a warrior all his life and has never lost in battle. Now he’s ready to die with glory and go to Valhalla.
Travel through beautiful landscapes in a search of a worthy foe who will be able to defeat you and grant you an honorable death. Try every deadly peril to test your Viking warrior strength, and don’t give up until you find a way to die with glory and go through the Valhalla Gates.
Explore a tiny yet diversified world, face hardest challenges, meet new characters, and fight with unique weapons.
It is up to you to choose your path, define your own game world, and determine Sigurd’s destiny.
Die with Glory empowers you to choose your own adventure to accomplish the ultimate goal of ensuring Sigurd dies an honorable death.
Our main goal is to present a unique experience at every stage of the game, still based on simple core gameplay mechanics. To die with glory you have to face the obstacles, characters and game physics below to reach your goals:
- Siege and defend castles
- Surf the lava river
- Raise the Army of the Dead
- Befriend a vegetarian time-traveling dragon (or don’t)
- Fall in love with a valkyrie (she’s ginger)
- Partake in a massive battle between flying fleets
- Travel through time
- Sacrifice and betrayal, sarcasm and deadly seriousness! Also, goats.
- Discover other game, film and literature references throughout the game
- Unlike most other games, the objective is for the protagonist the die rather than survive
- Non-linear storyline served in brief episodes
- Simple core gameplay, but diversified experience
- Other game, film and literature references throughout the game
- Original visual design and style
- Goats that aren’t what they look like
The only in-app purchase is an unnecessary donation to the developers, and not for unlocking content.