The best games like Tropico 5 are:
- arrow_rightThe Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- arrow_rightDisgaea PC
- arrow_rightPort Royale 3
- arrow_rightLunar Flight
- arrow_rightCarrier Command: Gaea Mission
- arrow_rightCombat Air Patrol 2: Military Flight Simulator
- arrow_rightTriple X Tycoon
- arrow_rightTomb Raider (2013)
100 Best Games Like Tropico 5:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (42)
- PlayStation 4 (47)
- iOS (46)
- Android (39)
- macOS (94)
- Linux (56)
- Nintendo Switch (28)
- Nintendo 3DS (4)
- Nintendo DS (7)
- Xbox 360 (36)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (40)
- PlayStation 2 (10)
- PlayStation (9)
- PS Vita (12)
- PSP (10)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (13)
- GameCube (4)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- SNES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- SEGA 32X (2)
- Dreamcast (5)
- 3DO (1)
1. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
The third game in a series, it holds nothing back from the player. Open world adventures of the renowned monster slayer Geralt of Rivia are now even on a larger scale. Following the source material more accurately, this time Geralt is trying to find the child of the prophecy, Ciri while making a quick coin from various contracts on the side. Great attention to the world building above all creates an immersive story, where your decisions will shape the world around you.
CD Project Red are infamous for the amount of work they put into their games, and it shows, because aside from classic third-person action RPG base game they provided 2 massive DLCs with unique questlines and 16 smaller DLCs, containing extra quests and items.
Players praise the game for its atmosphere and a wide open world that finds the balance between fantasy elements and realistic and believable mechanics, and the game deserved numerous awards for every aspect of the game, from music to direction.
Categories in common with The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: Role Playing
2. Disgaea PC
Download the Darkness, Level Up Evil!
Two years after the death of his father, Overlord Krichevskoy, the demon prince Laharl awakens to discover that the Netherworld is in turmoil. With unlikely allies, his devious vassal Etna and the angel trainee Flonne, he must battle his way to supremacy to retake the throne and become the next Overlord. Experience the SRPG classic, now on PC!
- An SRPG from the most prolific SRPG creators in the world, Nippon Ichi Software
- Choose from over 40 unique character types
- Even with a max level of 9999, use Transmigration to start all over again, but your characters will be even stronger per level!
- Delve into the Item World, a randomly generated dungeon world, to level up your items!
- With max level characters and leveled-up items, dish out millions of points of damage!
- Over-the-top battle animations
- Geo Panels - A puzzle game within a Strategy RPG
- Lift & Throw - Throw your allies up ledges to reach enemies in hard-to-reach spots, or toss your enemies around instead!
- A zany story set in the Netherworld, where the notions of good and evil are reversed
New to Disgaea PC (It's not just a port!):
- Updated UI and textures
- Keyboard/Mouse and controller support
- Includes all content from Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
- New Steam features, such as Achievements, Cloud Saves, Badges, and trading cards
Learn about the long and prestigious history of the Disgaea series @ http://disgaea.us/
- Updated UI and textures
Categories in common with Disgaea PC: Role Playing
3. Port Royale 3
The Caribbean, in the turbulent 17th Century. The mighty kingdoms of Spain, England, France and the Netherlands fight over the colonies. And there you are, a young sea captain whose only goal is to become the most powerful man in the New World. To achieve that goal, you may choose one of the two available campaigns: will you become an Adventurer or a Trader?
If you chose the way of the Adventurer, lead an unforgiving campaign for the conquest of the seas: invasion, piracy, bounty hunting, raiding; do whatever it takes to build your own empire in the Caribbean. And of course, trade will have a less important role to play in your rise.
The way of the Trader is, on the opposite, mostly about developing your riches and your economic power. To be the most powerful Trader of the New World, you have to create trade routes, build industries and develop the economy of the colonies.
Of course, in Free Play mode, you can mix both of those in any way you want, letting you create your own unique and exciting story.
For the first time in the acclaimed Port Royale series, you are not alone in the beautiful and seemingly so peaceful seas of the Caribbean. The Multiplayer mode allows up to 4 players to play through LAN or over the Internet. Develop a successful trading company, lead your ships in beautiful 3D naval battles and force your opponents to their knees!Key Features:
- Two different single player campaigns: Adventurer and Trader
- Naval battles, raids, plundering and invasions await the Adventurer, while the Trader will develop trade routes and the economy to earn glory, fortune and power
- 16 different ship types, such as powerful Galleons or versatile Frigates
- Organize trade with 60 different cities such as Port-au-Prince or Tortuga
- A competitive Multiplayer mode for up to 4 players
- A comprehensive trade system, with supply and demand dynamically setting the price of goods and wares, like in the real world
4. Lunar Flight
Explore the most realistic and beautiful realtime simulation of 'Lunar Flight' in this unique and challenging game. Experience the heart pounding sense of dread as you deliver supplies to moon bases with only seconds of fuel to spare!
A modern take on the classic arcade game, Lunar Lander, Lunar Flight extends the experience to a fully fictionalized and accessible lunar module simulator providing a variety of mission types involving transporting cargo, acquiring data at survey locations and locating lost cargo.
Completing missions earns experience points and money to be used to refuel, repair and upgrade the lunar module. In addition to missions there are time trial challenges complete with online leader boards and a globally ranked ‘pilots’ leader board, ranked by experience. To round out the game there are a variety of achievements to provide additional challenges and objectives.
When you think you've got what it takes, head online and go head to head in deadly combat against the best pilots in the world in Lunar Flights Multiplayer mode.
A truly unique and challenging flight simulation experience, Lunar Flight will give you many hours of immersive, addictive and rewarding gameplay.Key features
- Track IR Support
- Authentic Newtonian space physics
- Addictive, challenging Simulation
- Earn money and experience from Transport, Survey & Lost cargo recovery missions
- Purchase Upgrades and Action items for the Lunar Module
- Online Time Trial and Pilot Experience Leader boards
- Online Multiplayer with Weapon Systems
- Random mission generation
- 51 Achievements
- Spectacular graphics and effects
- Award Winning Soundscape
- Unique Quad view display
- Comprehensive Replay System
- Default X360 Controller Support
- Support for multiple Input Devices (HOTAS)
5. Carrier Command: Gaea Mission
From the creators of the award-winning Arma™ tactical military shooter series comes a next-gen re-imagination of a groundbreaking 80s classic. Set in a vast open archipelago, Carrier Command: Gaea Mission brings a breathtaking combination of action game and strategy elements!
As a result of a catastrophic war between the United Earth Coalition and the Asian Pacific Alliance, Earth has been rendered an almost uninhabitable wasteland. The only hope lies in a distant planetary system, where the moon Taurus holds the key to restoring Earth's dwindling water supply. As a battle-hardened member of the surviving UEC forces, Lt Myrik is put in command of an armed vehicle carrier. By traversing the seas and establishing a network of island bases, his mission is to hunt down the enemy and conquer the Dead Zone on the planetoid Taurus. Key Features
- Story-Driven Campaign
Follow the immersive storyline as you evolve from underdog rookie to Carrier Commander in a battle against overwhelming odds.
- Strategy Campaign
Experience the original 80s classic; select startup settings, the balance of power and challenge the enemy carrier to an ultimate strategic duel. Explore 30+ unique islands in 6 distinct climatic zones.
- Island Network
Roam the seas to establish a network of island bases for defense, mining and manufacturing. A steady supply of resources is vital to your campaign’s success.
- Unit Customization
Build new upgrades and weapons for your Carrier and combat units, but keep an eye on fuel and ammo.
- Join the Action
Get into the heart of the action by taking direct control of any unit. Shift seamlessly from combat vehicles to strategic map via the unique Picture-in-Picture window.
6. Combat Air Patrol 2: Military Flight Simulator
Feel the power of flying the AV8B Harrier II. A flight and naval combat simulator with mission planner and fully dynamic open ended campaign. CAP2 is a middle ground simulator, you won't need to read a 300 page manual to get off the ground, nor will you be carrying dozens of missiles when you fire it up.
CAP2 uses a custom built engine that delivers a totally unique, immersive and realistic experience. After initial flight and tactical training you will be pitched into an immersive scenario against aggressive ground, sea and air based enemies. Use the fully articulated cockpit, your skills as a pilot and your tactical awareness to engage in dogfights, carry out ground attacks and command your fleet to ultimately ensure the safety of your comrades and the final capitulation of the enemy.
Strategic decisions such as commanding your fleet on the tactical map and your performance in the air will affect the final outcome: Go 'gung ho' with a full out assault and the outcome will be in the balance or plan ahead and the end result will be your ultimate victory!
Key Features - All of the features listed here are currently available unless otherwise stated. They are perhaps not 100% polished (after all its EA!) but enough to give players an idea of where the game is heading.
AV-8B HARRIER II
- 3D Cockpit: AA and AG radar modes, MFD and HUD displays. Current selectable controls include: water injection, canopy latch, MFD buttons, gear, flap settings and more. Current animated controls include: flightstick, throttle and nozzle angle. We plan to make every part of the cockpit selectable during EA.
- Weapons: Litening pod, AIM-9 Sidewinder, AIM-120 AMRAAM, AGM-65 Maverick, AGM-84 Harpoon, AGM-88 Harm, MK82 Bomb, MK83 Bomb, MK84 Bomb, LAU76.
- Air to air refueling: KC767 tanker, realistic hose physics, 3 difficulty levels or toggle to off.
- Radio comms: Radio exchanges, background chatter and formation control commands.
- Moddability: Harrier fuselage available now. Helmet art and cockpit photo to be added.
- Sound: 3D environmental audio
A BEAUTIFUL WORLD 100% BASED ON REALITY
- Protect the straits of Hormuz and train in some of the most iconic sites across the globe including: Yuma (Arizona), Kaneohe Bay (Hawaii) and The Mach Loop (Wales)
- Geographically accurate environmental lighting, based on longitude, latitude, date and time.
- OpenStreetMap data accurately places buildings, vegetation, rail and roads.
- Accurate star map & realistic weather effects
FULLY DYNAMIC, OPEN ENDED CAMPAIGN
- Misson Genres: Air to air, air to land, maritime, training
- Mission planner: Control your fleet and air assets, plan your mission waypoints and target ingress/egress together with your fleet formation, route and speed
- Civilian traffic transit shipping lanes, enter & leave ports
Oculus Rift, HTC Vive an Open VR compatible headsets
CAP2 is currently a single player game, but here's what will be available when we enable MP:
- Campaign co-op mode: take part in other players campaign missions or ask for help.
- Fleet vs Fleet: play co-op against an AI fleet or against other players.
- Send requests or opt for open invitation.
The following assets are in game now, we plan to add more assets during EA.
- USS Nassau (LHA-4) with animated elevators, deck crane and deck tugs. Deck crew will be added soon.
- F4 Phantoms
- Fast attack boats
- Ships & Submarines
- KC767 tanker
CONTROLLERS / HARDWARE
- Rudder and MFD panel support
- Gamepad mode
- Track IR support
- Supports very wide screen aspect ratios
EA player requests - currently under consideration for development AFTER the key features above
Falklands campaign, dynamic weather system, additional aircraft
7. Triple X Tycoon
Triple X Tycoon® is a simulation game in which the player will get to experience the highs and lows of the adult entertainment industry from behind the scenes. The game features random events that may effect the growth of your studio or hinder performers. Volatile consumer trends are the norm. Extravagant award shows are commonplace, even performers come and go as time pushes on in an industry that makes big money on erotic indulgence.
START A BUSINESS, BUILD AN EMPIRE!
Steer your company through the eras. Sabotage your competitors! But watch your own back. Be smart and you'll have talent knocking down your door for a chance in the spotlight you created. Only the best adapt in this industry. From rags to riches, from VHS to VR, how far will you go?
Play at your pace.
- Multiple product types! From analog and print to digital and beyond!
- In-depth product review system!
- A.I generated talent, quirks and personalities!
- Reputation and relationship system!
- Mod support, clowns, goblins, aliens etc
- Eras include 70s, 80, 90, 2000s and MORE!
"Believe me I played it. I'm in it! 100% out of this world!"
"I ain't had this much fun since the 70s. I can go back to the 70s!"
How much PORN is in this game?
It depends on how you choose to run your business. We like to emphasize that this is a game about the adult industry as a whole and not a sex simulator. For example, If you want to spend your time being the king/queen of sex toys instead of shooting film, by all means.
Is This Game LGBT Friendly?
Absolutely! We are working hard to make sure everyone is represented equally in Triple X Tycoon.
8. Tomb Raider (2013)
A cinematic revival of the series in its action third person form, Tomb Rider follows Lara in her least experience period of life – her youth. Heavily influenced by Naughty Dog’s “Uncharted”, the game is a mix of everything, from stealth and survival to combat and QTE action scenes.
Young Lara Croft arrives on the Yamatai, lost island near Japan, as the leader of the expedition in search of the Yamatai Kingdom, with a diverse team of specialists. But shipwreck postponed the successful arrival and seemingly forgotten island is heavily populated with hostile inhabitants, cultists of Solarii Brotherhood.
The game will be graphic at times, especially after failed QTE’s during some of the survival scenes, but overall players will enjoy classic action adventure, reminiscent of the beginning of the series. This game is not a direct sequel or continuation of existing sub-series within the franchise, but a reboot, setting up Tomb Raider to represent modern gaming experience.
The game has RPG elements and has a world, which you can explore during the story campaign and after the completion. As well as multiplayer mode, where 2 teams (4 scavengers and 4 survivors) are clashing in 3 game modes while using weapons and environments from the single-player campaign.
9. Saints Row: The Third
Welcome to Steelport, a city that’s been torn by the three violent gangs. And seemingly, only another violent gang can stop them. After merging with Ultor Corporation after the events of the second game, Boss and his lieutenants became a corporation of their own. And now, after a run-in with the corrupt police forces, when they’re in the hands of the Syndicate, alone and cut out from the gathered wealth and support, 3rd Street Saints have to start from the bottom.
While being a third person action adventure game, Saints Row: the Third is described by developers as the game that has everything in it. While the base game is reminiscent of GTA type of games mechanically, shifting tone and frantic story create the comedic and exciting atmosphere. A long line of DLC adding to the game not only unique missions, even by the Saints Row standards, but customization items, transport, and outfits. Reviews adore the lack of serious tone and gritty realism.
10. Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons is a story about teamwork. Having a very curious setup, the story follows two brothers on a quest. With their mother dead and father being heavily ill, the only way to save is to bring water from the Tree of Life. But on their way, they will have to challenge the world and themselves. Villages, mountains and forests, bullies, trolls and wolves will await Naiee and Naia on their journey.
With having such setup, the game found a perfect way to portray this world to the audience. The beautiful visual style and something in between adventure and a platformer make the game an exciting experience. Although that is not the most curious thing about the game. With having two brothers involved in a story, the game actually gives you an opportunity to control both of them. You can solve puzzles by simultaneously moving both of the characters. For example, one of your heroes must distract an enemy, and another is supposed to go behind. This amazing feature provides you with one of the most unique experiences as you play two characters at once.
11. Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition
In the fantasy world of the game, there is a confrontation between the Order of the Sourcerers, the adepts of the magic of the "Source" and the Order of Source Hunters. Hunters believe that the Source's magic is dangerous and consider it their duty to destroy it.
At the beginning of the game, two characters are created, which the player will control. You can choose the gender, appearance, features and skills of the characters.
The game world is totally interactive. Almost all items can be transferred. For example, to make a barricade of them at the entrance. You can create strong combinations of objects. For example, tie a knife to a broomstick and get a spear.
In the game world, much is connected. If the enemy is wet, it will be harder to defeat him with a fiery spell. The player's actions also do not remain without consequences, especially immoral, such as looting and murder.
Between the characters is a dialogue. If it concerns a joint action, but the characters can not agree, the game itself will decide for them. It is interesting that the relationship in this pair can also develop in a romantic direction.
12. Goat Simulator
Goat Simulator is a game that mainly can be described as a crazy one. It does not have a specific story, and there is no central villain. It is illogical, besides there are lots of bugs. But playing in it, you catch unbridled pleasure, looking at how the goat is trying to destroy everything around, using a great variety of funny and unforgettable tricks, what makes the game curious, but very rich.
You play as a goat, whose purpose is to cause the highest damage to the world. Destroy the gas station, the car, the cottage in the vastness of the whole of the suburban district, but do it with style and taste, for example, do a backflip, and at the same time, chuck the basket so it will fly out of the window. Thus, after every perfect and crazy action, you will be rewarded with some points and bonuses!
Also, you could use the Steam Workshop and create your goats, levels, missions, and more!
13. The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified is the second game in some kind of the franchise reboot. Despite the fact that the first game, XCOM: Enemy Unknown was a strategic game, this time is it a tactical third-person shooter. The story follows CIA Agent William Carter, who survives the attack of aliens in 1962 and becomes a member of the Bureau - secret U.S. organisation that was created to fight with threats of national security scale. However, after arriving in the bunker, Faulke - director of the facility - states that all of the U.S. military bases have been destroyed and they cannot contact the White House. With that being said, the Bureau is now re-named into XCOM and starts its story from this moment.
Despite genre difference to its predecessor, The Bureau still focuses on tactical elements of the gameplay. Agent Williams has a squad of 3 members with him included. While in the fight, the player can stop the game to give orders to his crew - change your position, use some skill or focus on the exact target.
14. Trials Fusion
The ideological heir to the mobile hit mid-2000 Gravity Defied, Trials Fusion is an extra challenging platformer with trial bikes. The game is the sequel to Trials Evolution first in the series, released on the consoles from Sony.
The game is rendered fully in 3D but uses only a 2D perspective for player’s comfort. The player controls the biker, whose task is to pass the obstacle course by performing tricks. The game is well-known for its complexity, which only increases by the end of the game: the geometry of the tracks becoming more complicated. In the new part, the developers added a free mode in which the player can perform as many tricks as possible using the right analog stick of the controller.
Despite the obvious focus on the gameplay, the game has a story. In 2042, an unidentified fell from the skies onto the world and new Anomaly AI system had been launched. These events changed the changed world forever and created perfect conditions for all crazy tracks the game includes.
Categories in common with Trials Fusion: Racing
15. Tropico 4
Tropico 4 is a simulator/strategy game, where the player takes control of a small island nation as its president. The game is the fourth installment in the series, which have seen lots of changes throughout its existence.
The game focuses on the well-being of your nation’s citizens, the political sphere around the country and the economics. The player will face various difficulties in guiding the country through one of the most challenging times of our world. Victory can be swift, but the consequences will always happen. The unique art style of the game, as well as the soundtrack and in-game humor, will provide an excellent experience for new and seasoned players alike.
The different paths that can be taken in the game for success’s sake will challenge the players to make the most exquisite decisions, and the overall goal of making all people happy is a challenge in itself. Juggling between different factions of people, dealing with disagreement, and sometimes foreign invasions and natural hazards.
16. Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter is an HD remaster of 2001 FPS Serious Sam: The First Encounter developed by Croteam.
The story takes place in a near future where humanity has unraveled an ancient artifact in Egypt which allowed for major technological advancements such as deep space travel. While exploring the space, Sam awakens an alien named Mental that destroys any intelligent life in the universe every 100.000 years. In an effort to save humanity, scientists send Sam back in time in order to kill Mental and prevent any destruction from happening in the first place.
The game features large-scale linear levels that are free for the player to explore as there are secrets hidden throughout them. Most of the levels follow a similar pattern of multiple arenas where players fight several waves of enemies connected by a pathway between them. The scoring system is also present. Player's score depends on the difficulty they play on and on the type of enemy they kill.
Players can get additional information on the enemies, weapons or the surroundings via NETRICSA, an implant inside Sam's skull.
Serious Sam HD: TFE also features multiplayer and co-op with up to 16 people.
17. Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy IX (ファイナルファンタジーIX, Fainaru Fantajī Nain) is a 2000 role-playing video game developed and published by Square for the PlayStation video game console. It is the ninth title in the main Final Fantasy series and the last to debut on the original PlayStation. The game plot centers on the consequences of a war between nations in a medieval fantasy world called Gaia. Players follow bandit Zidane Tribal, who kidnaps Alexandrian princess Garnet Til Alexandros XVII as part of a gambit by the neighboring nation of Lindblum. He joins Garnet and a growing cast of characters on a quest to take down her mother, Queen Brahne of Alexandria, who started the war. The plot shifts when the player learns that Brahne is a pawn of a more menacing threat, Kuja, who shares a mysterious history with Zidane spanning two worlds.
The game was developed alongside Final Fantasy VIII. Envisioned by developers as a retrospective for the series, it departed from the futuristic settings of Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VIII by returning to the medieval style of the first six installments. Consequently, it was influenced heavily by the original Final Fantasy game, and features allusions to the rest of the titles. Despite this approach, the game did introduce new features to the series, such as "Active Time Event" cutscenes, "Mognet", and unique equipment and skill systems.
Final Fantasy IX was released to critical acclaim. It is often cited by critics and fans as one of the best Final Fantasy titles, and holds the highest Metacritic score of the series. Final Fantasy IX was commercially successful, selling more than 5 million copies worldwide by March 2003 and 5.5 million copies by February 2016. It was re-released in 2010 as a PSOne Classic on the PlayStation Store; this version was compatible with PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Portable, and PlayStation Vita support arrived in 2012. In 2016, ports featuring minor gameplay and graphical enhancements were released for iOS, Android and Microsoft Windows followed by a port for PlayStation 4 in 2017.
18. Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
Re-enter the animated world of Ni no Kuni in a role-playing masterpiece!
Re-enter the animated world of Ni no Kuni in the sequel to the role-playing masterpiece developed by LEVEL-5.
Explore a beautifully crafted world and experience the gripping story in an all-new RPG adventure. LEVEL-5 reunites with Yoshiyuki Momose on character design and Music created by Joe Hisaishi in the production of the next Ni no Kuni tale.
19. The Crew
The Crew is an online driving simulator developed by Ivory Tower.
Alex Taylor, the brother of a 5-10 motor club founder Dayton, helps his brother run some errands. But it does not go according to plan as Dayton gets killed. Alex is framed for his murder and sent to prison. Five years pass, an FBI agent proposes a deal to Alex. He will be let go if he helps expose a corrupt FBI Special Agent. Alex agrees and sets out to seek revenge.
The Crew features a vast open world that resembles the scaled down version of the modern United States. The map is divided into five regions each of which features different geography and weather. The game's missions can be played alone or in a player's crew. The game is online-only nonetheless. Apart from the usual races, players can participate in so-called skill challenges. After every mission, the player's score is saved and displayed to all his friends. Online matchmaking allows up to eight players to participate in one race.
20. Serious Sam: The Second Encounter
Serious Sam: The Second Encounter is the second and last episode of well-known video game Serious Sam. It starts right there where The First Encounter ended. Sam is going to Sirius with SSS Centerprice starship but Crotem crate-but accidentally hits Centerprice and it falls down to Earth, in Central Amerika in the Mayan age. Lucky Sam, the Sirians left a starship on Earth in case SSS Centerprice couldn’t make it. Not so good news - that this back-up starship is located in a different era and time, so Sam has to go through various portals in order to reach this starship. He travels through Mesopotamia, Mesoamerica and Medieval Europe. During this journey, Sam fights two Mental’s (who is the main antagonist of the game) portal guardians: Mayan spirit called Kukulkan and the Wind God Exotech Larva. At the end of the game in front of the Cathedral of Sacred Blood Sam fights Mordekai the Summoner which is the last obstacle to reach the Holy Grail.
The Second Encounter has not only new locations compared to the first game, but also adds new weapons and new monsters to shoot.
21. Serious Sam Fusion 2017 (beta)
Serious Sam Fusion 2017 is a special edition of the original first-person shooter series. This is a central hub for the whole Serious Sam franchise, which includes remastered and VR versions of both First and Second Encounters, and Serious Sam 3: BFE. The series follows Sam Stone’s adventures set in the environment of Egyptian pyramids, jungles and medieval castles. According to the plot, the protagonist fights against science-fictional extraterrestrial forces and their leader Mental, whose only aim is the devastation of humanity. The gameplay consists of eliminating waves of re-spawning invaders all across the game map. Enemies themselves range from basic soldiers to gigantic robots. As far as health and armor are non-regenerative, players controlling Sam have to gather special packs, which are scattered all around, in addition to dodging aliens’ attacks. From the technical side remasters offer lots of graphical issues and fixtures. The 2017 Fusion also allows players to maneuver within the whole series not exiting the game.
22. Wasteland 2: Director's Cut
From the Producer of the original Fallout comes Wasteland 2, the sequel to the first-ever post-apocalyptic computer RPG.
The Wasteland's hellish landscape is waiting for you to make your mark... or die trying. With over 80 hours of gameplay, you will deck out your Desert Ranger squad with the most devastating weaponry this side of the fallout zone, test the limits of your strategy skills, and bring justice to the wasteland.
- One Size Does Not Fit All: Don't feel like finding the key for a door? Pick the lock, bash it down with your boot, or just blow it open!
- Decision Making... with Consequences: With both short and long term reactivity, your choices ripple outwards, changing the game's events and forever altering the lives of those in the wasteland.
- Huge & Customizable: Hundreds of characters. Thousands of variations on your Rangers' appearance. Over 150 weapons. No two players will have the same experience.
- Steam Features: Wasteland 2 supports Cloud Saving so you can sync your saves across multiple computers!
Director's Cut New Features:
- Complete Graphics Overhaul: Rebuilt in Unity 5, Wasteland 2's environments and characters have been updated to take advantage of the latest graphics technologies.
- Perks &: Quirks: Customize your squad even more! Perks & Quirks are special personality traits you can use to give your characters even more life, with their own unique bonuses... and drawbacks.
- Precision Strikes: Fire on your enemies and debilitate them with tactical attacks! Cripple a leg to slow an enemy down, fire on their gun to blast it to bits, or aim for the head to knock them senseless – or blow it clean off.
- Expanded Voice Over: Over 8,000 lines of new voice-over dialog have been added for the game's characters and companions, bringing the Wasteland to life like never before.
23. Train Valley
- Build railroads in order to connect cities, tunnels and bridges. New railways are cheap when laid across bare fields, but can be expensive when demolishing forests, villages and other existing structures.
- Manage increasing traffic by constructing, switches, sidings and spurs so that multiple trains can run without delays, at the same time.
- Stay accident-free by precisely controlling trains during crucial moments, using pause for planning (you can build railways and schedule trains while on pause).
- Play through 4 seasons: Europe (1830–1980), America (1840–1960), USSR (1880–1980) and Japan (1900–2020).
- Complete the story mode featuring such real-life events as the Gold Rush of 1849, the construction of the Florida Overseas Railroad, World War II, the Cold War, the launch of the first manned space flight Vostok 1 and more.
- Explore the game in different game modes: in story mode (5-10 minutes), in random mode (15-20 minutes – the level looks and develops differently every time you launch) or in sandbox-like regime (can be turned on for both story and random modes. It allows to play without time and money limits).
- Discover 15 types of trains – from early steam-powered locomotives to modern high-speed trains, driving 18 types of cars – from old-time passenger cars to hoppers and cisterns and to military-use tank and gun platforms.
24. Valhalla Hills
You spent your whole life in service to the gods of Asgard. You died an honorable death. You earned your place in the halls of Valhalla.
But when you knocked on its gates to receive your final reward, none answered. Odin has turned his back on your people. He underestimates the Viking spirit. He underestimates you.
Force their hand as you lead your people past the dangers waiting on Valhalla Hills and fight to prove your honor, your strength, your worthiness. Look after your Vikings, gathering food, chopping wood, and mastering the complex economics of wilderness survival.
Reach the portal at the top of each mountain, and shout your battle cry loud enough for the gods to hear.
If they will not give your people the reward you all deserve, then by your axe, you will take it from them.
Be prepared for randomly generated levels with various challenges
Look after your Vikings' needs
Improve constantly, use your knowledge and achievements for the next map
Earn your place in Valhalla, for your Vikings and yourself
VRChat is a massive multiplayer online game which allows you to communicate with other players in virtual reality. In fact, it’s a social simulator focused on user-generated content: you create your own world, explore and develop it, meet guests and start relationships. The environment you create is only limited by your imagination.
VRChat provides full body customizable avatars and emotes, emoji, and hand gestures for you to express your feelings. The game features multiple activities, such as Bowling, VR Karaoke and Capture a Flag matches. You can also explore the worlds created by other players and organize and participate in various social events, for example, start a dancing class or musical performance. The abilities are unlimited. VRChat works as a social network that allows you not only chat and share content but produce it in the form of realistic 3D models and take part in activities you maybe not have a chance to try in real life.
26. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
Build the adventure from Privet Drive to the Triwizard Tournament and experience the magic of the first four Harry Potter stories – LEGO style! Explore Hogwarts™ School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, learn spells, brew potions and relive the adventures like never before with tongue-in-cheek humor and creative customization that is unique to LEGO videogames!
- The Magic is Building!
- Connect the bricks from the Privet Drive to the Triwizard Tournament and experience the magic of the Harry Potter™ adventures – LEGO style.
- Play as Harry, Ron, and Hermione as well as other favorite characters.
- Explore Hogwarts™ castle, Diagon Alley™, the forbidden Forest, the village of Hogsmeade™ and more.
- Cast a spell with a friend and play through the first four stories as a team with Co-op play.
27. Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 is a real-time strategy game set during an alternate scenario of World War II. In the game the United States confronted the USSR. To provide their victory, the Soviets went back in time and changed the future. As a result, the third power appears - the Empire of the Rising Sun, and all three forces get involved in a new war. All factions in the game are playable and provide different playstyles. While the Soviet army is suitable for a fast-paced expansion, the Japanese side focuses on technological progress. The US keep the medium position.
In Red Alert 3 you need to build a base and develop technology to create weapons. The main difference from other RTS is that the campaign in the game is fully cooperative, played either with a friend online or with an AI teammate. The game also features Naval Warfare mode with facilities built on water and various marine units. Additionally, each country has 15 unique abilities to use during battles.
28. Total War: WARHAMMER
Total War Warhammer is a combination of two franchises, which brings fantasy violence of Warhammer into the combat mechanics of historical Total War series. The turn-based strategy with real-time tactical battles between clashing armies. The story campaign begins with the newly elected Emperor attempting to reunite the shattered kingdom and bring peace under his control.
On the release date, Total War Warhammer offered four playable factions at launch, including Empire, Greenskins, Dwarves and Vampire Courts, but eventually, Chaos and Bretonnians were added as DLC. In total, there’s 13 DLC, some of which are free. Unlike other Total War titles, Warhammer includes the ability of special faction agents to participate in battles in order to give your army an advantage, a wider variety of animations and flying units such as dragons. Addition of magic with unique spells for each faction, which sets Total War Warhammer as a different title from any other Total War game.
29. American Truck Simulator
Game mechanics are based on the highly successful model from Euro Truck Simulator 2 and have been expanded with new features, creating the most captivating game experience from SCS Software.
American Truck Simulator puts you in the seat of a driver for hire entering the local freight market, making you work your way up to become an owner-operator, and go on to create one of the largest transportation companies in the United States.Features
- Drive highly detailed truck models officially licensed from iconic truck manufacturers.
- Your truck is your new home. Make it yours by changing cabins, chassis, paintjobs, adding tuning accessories or more powerful engines.
- Lots of different cargoes to choose: From food to machinery to hazard cargoes.
- Multiple types of trailers – from reefers to flatbeds, from dumpers to lowboys and goosenecks.
- The longest trailers (up to 53 ft) will challenge your skills and patience while hauling and during parking.
- Deliver your cargoes to a rich variety of companies and locations like refineries, oil storage, gas stations, car factories, or roadworks.
- Various simulation settings for trucking enthusiasts: Air brake simulation; different types of brakes: retarder, Jake brake, trailer brake; multiple types of transmissions straight from real trucks, brake intensity, and more.
- Feel like inside a real cabin: Adjust your seat, mirrors and position your head to get the best view of the road.
- Drive safely, follow the rules and speed limits – police will fine you if you aren't careful!
- Ensure that you are not delivering overweight cargo – you may be checked at the weigh scales.
- Use the route adviser as your personal assistant during the travels.
- Try the life of a truck driver for hire. By delivering the cargoes safely and improving your skills, become the owner of your own, successful company!
- Build your own fleet of trucks, buy garages, hire drivers, manage your company for maximum profits.
- Make your trucking time better by listening to your favorite songs via built-in music player or streaming your favorite radio stations.
- Capture your favorite moments with a photo mode offering rich set of editing options.
- Great support for steering wheels, gamepads and other input devices.
- Long-time support of the game, including new features.
- Obtain challenging Steam achievements and collect all hand-painted Steam trading cards.
Take advantage of additional features of American Truck Simulator by joining our online community on World of Trucks, our center for virtual truckers all around the world interested in Euro Truck Simulator 2, American Truck Simulator and future SCS Software's truck simulators.
- Use in-game Photo Mode to capture the best moments and share them with thousands of people who love trucks.
- Favorite the images you like the most and return to them anytime in the future.
- Discuss the screenshots with everyone using World of Trucks.
- See the best images hand-picked by the game creators in Editor's Pick updated almost every day. Try to get your own screenshot on this list!
- Upload and use your custom avatar and license plate in the game.
- More features coming soon!
To join World of Trucks, simply sign up with your Steam account on the join page. You will need to own American Truck Simulator or Euro Truck Simulator 2 to join World of Trucks.
World of Trucks is an optional service, registration on World of Trucks isn't required to play the game.
30. Worms W.M.D
The worms are back in their most destructive game yet. With a gorgeous, hand-drawn 2D look, brand new weapons, the introduction of crafting, vehicles and buildings plus the return of some much-loved classic weapons and gameplay, Worms W.M.D is the best worms experience ever.
Work your way through 30 campaign levels of increasing difficulty using the huge arsenal of new and classic weapons at your disposal. Use new vehicles to cause chaos amongst the enemy ranks and use buildings to gain the tactical advantage as you try to dominate the battlefield!
Take on up to five opponents in hilarious all-out tactical worm warfare with up to eight worms each, either in local or online multiplayer, including ranked play. Flatten your opponents with the Concrete Donkey. Turn them into chunks of worm meat with the Holy Hand Grenade. Rain down hell from above in helicopters or pound them into oblivion with the tank. With 80 weapons and utilities at your fingertips, this is Worms at its chaotic best!Key Features
- Wonderfully 2D: The best implementation of the Worms formula yet, now with a brand new worm, and gorgeous digitally-painted 2D artwork.
- Vehicles: Worm warfare gets serious with the introduction of vehicles for the first time in the series. Dominate the landscape in warfare-ready tanks, take to the skies to unleash hell from from above in helicopters and more!
- Buildings: Keep your head down, and hide out in a building. Buildings provide a tactical advantage by hiding away your worms, and keeping them safe from direct attacks!
- Crafting: No more waiting around while your opponents take their turns! Grab the crafting crates that drop from the sky during games to make fiendishly upgraded versions of items such as the Electric Sheep, the Bazooka Pie and the Holy Mine Grenade to unleash on your enemies!
- Classic Worms Physics and Gameplay: Our brand new engine recreates the feel of the fan-favourite entrants in the series; and sees the reintroduction of the much loved Classic Ninja Rope!
- New and classic weapons: Over 80 weapons and utilities at your fingertips, including many returning classics and a slew of new additions such as the Dodgy Phone Battery, the Unwanted Present and the OMG strike.
- Mounted Guns: As if over 80 weapons and utilities wasn't already enough! A range of different gun types are placed around the landscape, allowing your warmongering worms to do even MORE damage!
- Hilarious single player plus online and local multiplayer warfare: Worms W.M.D comes locked and loaded with a huge arsenal of Training Missions, Campaign Missions and Challenges for the solo player. Train up then head online to create havoc in multiplayer modes including ranked play, with room for up to six players with eight worms each on a map!
31. Ace of Spades: Battle Builder
Ace of Spades: Battle Builder is a voxel-based first-person shooter with sandbox elements.
The gameplay mixes class-based FPS with the Minecraft-like sandbox. All of the game's maps are made of blocks that players can manipulate. There are five classes available for a player: Commando, Marksman, Engineer, Miner, Gangster. Each of them can build structures with blocks as well as dig through them. However, every class has its distinct set of weapons and abilities. The engineer uses jetpacks to fly over the map and quickly reach enemies’ bases, Miner digs faster than any other class, Marksman uses long-ranged rifles, Gangster can throw Molotov cocktails that set area on fire and commando uses assault rifles and rocket launchers.
There are several game modes in Ace of Spades Some of them are typical for multiplayer shooters: Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag, Territory Control, King of the Hill. Several game modes take advantage of the game’s unique features.
In Demolition, your team has to destroy the enemy base and protect yours. In Diamond Mine, you have to bring a diamond to the particular drop-off point. The diamonds are hidden in blocks so to find it players have to dig through terrain and destroy blocks. In Zombie mode one of the players becomes a zombie and must kill other players. Zombie is faster and stronger than any other class in the game, so all the other player has to team up to defeat it.
32. EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 The Shadow of New Despair
Categories in common with EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 The Shadow of New Despair: Action
33. Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas
You wake up and find a letter from your father. He is gone… The only lead is his old notebook and a mysterious necklace. What happened?
Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas combines captivating storytelling, breathtaking 3D visuals and exciting gameplay into one epic action-adventure experience. In the game you explore the islands of Uncharted Seas, a world filled with many dangers, puzzles and secrets. You must fight monsters, learn to use magic and discover ancient treasures, which will help you on your quest. Use all of your wits and skill to unravel the mysteries of the ancient kingdom of Arcadia and the sea monster, Oceanhorn.
- 15+ hours of story driven gameplay
- Master magic and swordfight
- Find ancient items to help you on your quest
- Steam Achievements and Leaderboards
- Steam Cloud
- Steam Trading Cards
- Full controller support
- Enchanting original soundtrack
34. Anno 1404
A unique and award-winning combination of construction, economy, discovery, diplomacy, and combat.
Create your own nation with a unique blend of simulation and real-time strategy as you journey across the globe to explore, trade, and learn technologies to expand your empire and to make your own history.
- Meet the Orient! Build your own settlement and get to know the culture and technologies of the Orient.
- Create huge metropolises! Build a unique seaside with the harbor system and shape the character of your new city with alleyways, city walls, and castles.
- Personalize the way you play! Configure the interface to fit your own personal needs. Create your own adventures in the Dawn of Discovery world with powerful tools and share them with the community.
- A strategy game for beginners and pros! An intuitive interface for beginners with many options for advanced players. A thrilling campaign that carries beginners into the world of Dawn of Discovery. A motivating sandbox mode that can be modified by players to any degree. Special titles, talents, medals, and other rewards that are collected in the captain's log.
35. Wargame: European Escalation
Wargame: European Escalation is a real-time strategy game developed by Eugen Systems.
The game takes place during the end of the Cold War and explores the face off of NATO and the countries of the Warsaw Pact. More than 300 units of eight countries are present in the game.
The singleplayer mode features four campaigns (One for the FRG and the U.S. and two for the USSR). Each campaign is a hypothetical war scenario between the NATO and Eastern forces in Central Europe.
There is no unit building present in the game. Every arriving reinforcement is paid for using deployment points, which are accumulated for control over key areas. Reinforcements are not unlimited, as the amount of purchasable units is limited. Units earn experience on the battlefield and if they survive until the end of the mission, they can be used on the next level of the campaign.
Units have a set of stats: experience, health, psyche, ammo count, and accuracy. The units psyche depends on the state of the battle with the enemy forces. If a unit suffers a panic attack, it's efficiency goes way down. Vehicles can be upgraded. Some of the units are only present in the game's multiplayer mode. Initially, the player has access to a little number of the game's units. New units are purchasable for the command stars that are awarded both in single and multiplayer modes. The players can get 840 stars overall.
Categories in common with Wargame: European Escalation: Strategy
36. The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III
In Van Helsing III, the civil war is over in Borgovia, but the future looks grim. The city of weird science is in ruins, squabbling factions and criminals fight for power and a strange cult prophesizes the coming of “The end of times.” And they might be just right: A wave of uncanny events shakes the land, and it’s all connected to a mysterious creature, a former ally turned into a fearful arch-villain. Which means that Van Helsing will do what he does best: He wields weapons, prepares his deadly tricks, and hunts down the most dangerous monster who has ever lived… and this time it’s personal. He’s prepared to do anything to achieve his goal, even to face the darkest secret about the birth of the modern Borgovia.
- Story - Prepare to meet your darkest fears in the conclusion of this gothic-noir adventure trilogy. This is the finale, the darkest chapter of the adventures of Van Helsing.
- Classes - Choose from six playable classes: defeat your foes as the melee-specialist Protector, be the most accurate shooter as the Bounty Hunter, master the weird science as the Phlogistoneer, engineer your tactics as the Constructor, control the magical forces as the Elementalist or become a dark, stealthy killer as the Umbralist.
- Leveling - Become more powerful as you advance through the game: the level-up customization is more detailed and diverse than ever.
- Exploration - Explore new areas in this war-torn land of darkness - both in the physical world and the Ink.
- Camaraderie - Engage in witty banter with your loyal follower, Katarina - and finally, find out her secrets: the story of her past.
- Combat - Fight hordes of bloodthirsty enemies, now more feral and terrifying than ever. Take all the weapons and tools you need: choose from plenty of new powerful items for this adventure.
- Multiplayer – You and your friends can test your skills against each other via the PVP mode (8 players) or join forces and complete the story in the co-operative campaign (4 players).
37. Tropico 6
El Presidente is back!Features: Play on large archipelagos for the first time in the series. Manage multiple islands at the same time and adapt to various new challenges.
Send your agents on raids to foreign lands to steal world wonders and monuments, to add them to your collection.
Build bridges, construct tunnels and transport your citizens and tourists in taxis, buses and aerial cable cars. Tropico 6 offers completely new transportation and infrastructure possibilities.
Customize the looks of your palace at will and choose from various extras.
Tropico 6 features a revised research system focusing on the political aspects of being the world’s greatest dictator.
Election speeches are back! Address the people and make promises that you can’t possibly keep.
In times of political turmoil and social unrest, the people are calling for visionary leaders, who will steer the fate of their country with foresight and ingenuity. Prove yourself once again as a feared dictator or peace-loving statesman on the island state of Tropico and shape the fate of your very own banana republic through four distinctive eras. Face new challenges on the international stage and always keep the needs of your people in mind.
For the first time in the series, manage extensive archipelagos, build bridges to connect your islands and use new means of transportation and infrastructure. Send your Tropicans on raids to steal the wonders of the world, including the Statue of Liberty and the Eiffel Tower. Customize your palace at will and give election speeches from your balcony, to win the favor of your subjects.
38. Pharaoh + Cleopatra
Immerse yourself in Ancient Egypt from the age of the great pyramids to the final years of the New Kingdom. Govern all aspects of the exotic Egyptian, culture from religion to trading with distant cities. Cultivate vast farms in the Nile valley and discover the important role this river, with its unpredictable floods, played in the life of the Egyptians. Stone by stone, erect giant monuments - from the Sphinx, to the lighthouse and library of Alexandria.
Manage your city poorly and you shall watch it burn, be pillaged or collapse in economic ruin. Manage it well and ultimately the greatest Egyptian structures will be built in your honor. Your rule will span generations, until your dynasty, your royal bloodline produces a Pharaoh!
Pharaoh includes many features never before seen in a city building game, such as a farming model based on the flooding of the Nile, naval warfare, giant monuments that are assembled over time, unique dynastic progression, and variable difficulty levels. This a massively addictive, huge, but most importantly fun game that is a great choice for anyone looking for a solid city builder title, or an intellectual challenge.
- Pharaoh + Cleopatra bundle includes Pharaoh and Cleopatra: Queen of the Nile expansion.
- A city-builder gem, made by the creators of the award-winning Caesar III.
- Extensive help section not only does an excellent job at explaining the game mechanics, but also contains many interesting facts and trivia about life in Ancient Egypt.
- Destroy enemies on land and sea, or simply build the perfect Egyptian city of your liking with the City Construction Kit.
39. RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum combines the excitement of rollercoasters with the fun of great strategy sim. RCT3 Platinum combines the roller coaster theme park fun of the Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 with included expansion packs Soaked! and Wild! Now enjoy more options than ever. Build your own water slide or create your own safari with real animals. Watch guest reactions to your ultimate theme park!
- Grab a front seat for the ride of your life with the jaw-dropping Coaster Cam.
- See every detail in stunning 3D with fully controllable park cameras.
- Cope with changing weather patterns and enjoy beautiful vistas, sunsets, moonlight, and more.
- Experience the latest extreme coasters and heart-pumping rides! Live Every spine tingling detail in stunning 3-D with fully controllable cameras.
- Spice up any backgrounds, rides, fireworks display and laser light shows with your own music.
- Create your own park guests and groups with the Peep Designer and experience their reactions to the rides you build! Soak them and watch their reactions! Send them on wild safari and let them pet the animals!
- Create savage encounters and thrilling safaris! Conquer 12 Wild! Scenarios and experience cool jungle and prehistoric design themes.
- Play through dozens of scenarios in three difficulty modes or build without limits in Sandbox mode.
- Create pyrotechnic wonders and laser light shows with the RollerCoaster Tycoon® 3 MixMaster.
40. Men of War: Assault Squad
Men of War: Assault Squad is a real-time strategy game developed by Digitalmindsoft. It is a stand-alone expansion pack to Men of War.
There is no fictional plot present in the game. Instead, the players take part in real battles of World War II.
The game features multiple singleplayer campaigns for the U.S. Army, Vermacht, Great Britain, the USSR, and Japan. Nonetheless, the game does not focus on these campaigns much, as they are only used to introduce the players to the core mechanics of the game before allowing them to compete in the game's multiplayer mode.
Each campaign consists of 5 missions, 3 of which focus on the assault on the positions of the enemy, with the next one revolving around holding your own ground and counter-attacking the enemy forces. In the last mission of any campaign, the players have to control a small squad that is sent out behind the enemy lines to sabotage the enemies' defense.
During the game, the players take control of specific combat squads and armor, that can be called in by using the reinforcement points. These points are awarded to the player upon capturing and holding the control points. The capture of new positions allows for purchasing new vehicles and troop upgrades. The main objective of any singleplayer mission is to capture all the points on the map.
Men of War: Assault Squad comes bundled with a map editor.
Categories in common with Men of War: Assault Squad: Strategy
41. Red Comrades 2: For the Great Justice. Reloaded
It would seem the peace and quiet are going to last for a long time now... Like fun they are!
Russia. The year 1917.
Division commander Chapaev had gotten wounded and was shot again as he tried to cross over the Ural River and rest under the shade of the birches. One would think it was all over and there was no hope left for Vasily Ivanovich. Like fun it was! All of the sudden the beam from outer space moved Chapaev into the alien ship. He would rather never talk about the experiments these creatures carried out on him. They inserted a chip into his head to turn him into a killing machine - terminator. In order to remove this thing from сcommander's head and to restore his human personality our heroes got into the catacombs beneath village Backwoods and discovered a time machine there. Without a second thought they used it to travel through time and space... to USA of the year 1969! That's where the new story begins...
- Vasily Ivanovich Chapaev and Petka embark on even a weirder adventure than before
- Story and puzzles will beat your brains out!
- Jokes are beyond the ghostly bounds of propriety
- Judgment day is coming!
Categories in common with Red Comrades 2: For the Great Justice. Reloaded: Adventure
42. Blackguards 2
Blackguards 2 is a turn-based strategy-RPG and will deliver challenging hexfield battles and a gritty story filled with violence and crime.
Choose your playstyle: no matter if front line combat monster, mage or ranged fighter it's in your hands how you want to develop your character. Every action has consequences, so make your decisions wisely. Death may be just around the corner.
Three years have passed since Count Uria´s plots. The Vanquishers of the Nine Hordes long parted ways but life in Aventuria went on. Cassia, a young woman of noble descent, has only one goal: She wants to claim the Shark Throne, no matter the price; and be it only for one day. Unfortunately, there are two problems that potentially foil her plans. First of all, she spends her days incarcerated in a dungeon and secondly, there is already a man on her throne: Marwan. She is neither fond nor proficient in matters of diplomacy or politics, so she chooses a more... practical approach. She intends to break out of prison and overthrow Marwan to claim the throne herself. For this, she needs strong allies. She needs to recruit an army of Sellswords and rally the Vanquishers of the Nine Hordes around her. Sounds like a solid plan, doesn't it? But then again, how cunning must one be to escape the dungeon's walls; and how reckless must one be to gather and command the worst scum of the realms?
- Recruit mercenaries, find upgrades and build an indomitable army
- Find the Vanquishers of the Nine Hordes and see what has become of Takate, Naurim and Zurbaran
- A story with many twists and turns, fateful decisions and more than 20 challenging hours of playtime awaits you
- Command up to 20 characters in your party and lead them to death or glory
- Master and finish the game on many different non-linear paths
- Make decisions influencing your squad and the ending of the game
- Choose your spells, talents and skills wisely, since they dictate your strategy on the battlefield. Give priority to offensive or tactic in challenging battles
- Interact with your environment and let walls collapse or even discover new routes on your journey through Aventuria
- Lay waste to your enemies with powerful spells and abilities. But be on your guard: your foes may wield them as well
CRIME IS YOUR GREATEST TOOL.
In a town where anything goes, you can’t rise to the top without taking a few others down. From dodgy deals to shifty tricks, do what you gotta do to go from small-time slumlord to filthy rich tycoon.
In Constructor, you take on the role of a budding property tycoon who must do battle with your competitors to create a thriving and profitable city...in ANY way you see fit!
Design and share city maps with online multiplayer battles against up to 3 of your mates.
Build houses and factories, cope with the incessant demands of your tenants as well as keeping a whole bunch of UNDESIRABLE characters under control! This ‘colourful’ group of degenerates can also be used against the competition with humorous and catastrophic effect! If all else fails, call in the Mob…
44. Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force
Long ago, a war raged between two powerful deities. Each was sealed away, and now fighters seek their hidden weapons. By chance, Fang is unwillingly embroiled in the battle, and now must choose which deity to awaken in this RPG!
1. In the three stories to play, friends become foes, foes become friends, and, based on your choices, multiple endings can be unlocked!
2. Customize weapons by fusing them with fairies and change dungeons stats through World-Shaping. Even transform with the “Fairize” skill and become stronger in battle!
3. With up to six party members on the battlefield at a time, you can play as all your favorite Fencers!
4. Play in Easy, Normal, or Hard mode and switch the difficulty to suit your play style!
Additional hardware required for Remote Play.
11GB minimum save size
1080p HD Video Output
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
Fairy Fencer F is a trademark of IDEA FACTORY. Licensed to and published by Idea Factory International, Inc.
45. Forged Battalion
Towards the end of the 21 century, the effects of climate change have devastated the world and a military force called “The Collective” has spread across the globe. As part of the resistance group it’s time for you to join the fight!
Customize your unique faction in a new take on real-time strategy as you fight in a variety of skirmish, solo, and multiplayer battles. You are not only a commander, but also an engineer – so you have ultimate control over your faction’s units, factories, superweapons and economy.
Manage, customize, and develop the blueprints of your emerging faction to create ever-evolving factories and units. Between missions a deep tech tree unlocks components that you’ll use to design combat units. As more technology is unlocked, your designs become more advanced and powerful.
Using resources gained in battle, you’ll unlock new options through the metagame Tech Tree to choose the archetype, armor, locomotor, weapons, and special abilities such as stealth and regeneration that will make your faction one of a kind. Ultimately, you will have access to the most powerful options, including an array of deadly superweapons to launch against your foes.
Forge your FactionModify every unit chassis (Infantry, Light Vehicle, Heavy Vehicle, Aircraft) with a host of weapons, support and locomotor types. Add regenerative armor to your light vehicle, or add an anti-tank gun to your aircraft. Adapt to every situation, and every opponent.
Persistent Tech treeEach battle you win, in each mode, contributes towards your faction’s technology upgrades with different science paths; advancing tech tree unlocks blueprints.
A dynamic story campaign The resistance needs you to forge a new force to be reckoned with. Play through an exciting story campaign that will test your ability to react and adapt to the increasing threat of the ‘The Collective’.
Online multiplayerJoin up to seven other players in a variety of online multiplayer modes for intense tactical co-operative and versus action on dedicated servers.
46. The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt
Hail to the Captain!
Sail into the heart of the Caribbean in the Age of Piracy - the time of black flags and white skulls, blue waves and golden opportunities.
Hoist the Jolly Roger and grab the steering wheel to sail through battles and raids, ransoms and treasures, to become the Crimson King of the Antilles!
- 20 classes of ships
- unlimited fleet size
- multiple ships control during the fights
- ship to fort fights with heavy mortars
- 5 types of ammo - cannon balls, chain bals, grapeshots bombs, doubles
- special weapons: explosive barrels, burning oil, battering rams, pre-boarding attacks
- 30 ship upgrades
- character development, experience gaining and level ups
- 20 captain skills - unlocking new game features and possibilities
- realistic sailing model, distances and time passage
- hundreds of islands and dozens of ports
- day/night cycle
- building construction and upgrades
- multiple player held bases
- unlimited number of sea battles of few types (merchants, smugglers, convoys, militatry, treasure galeon, pirate fight, escort)
- story-driven campaign set in a living world full of people
- reputation in 5 nations
- compete with other players in multiplayer PvP and PvE modes
Fight upon the Ravenfield together with your Blue allies! Take down those pesky Reds using helicopters, tanks, guns, and active ragdoll physics!
Ravenfield is a singleplayer game in the vein of older team-vs-team AI shooters. The game is designed to be easy to pick up and play, but also rewarding for all skill levels!Key Features
- Easy-to-pickup, singleplayer mayhem
- Fight as infantry, or in ground vehicles, aircraft, or watercraft
- Active ragdoll physics combines tactical strategies with a sprinkle of silly fun
- The number of combatants is only limited by what your computer can handle!
- Damaged soldiers drop team-colored blood splats, indicating where battles have taken place
While some content, such as new weapons, vehicles and maps will be released on a regular basis, other key features will be added roughly in the following order:
- Custom map support
- Steam Workshop integration
- AI Commanding
- Campaign mode
- Custom vehicle support
- Custom weapon support
48. SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-II
The last title released for the tenth anniversary of the "SAMURAI WARRIORS" series, "SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-II", is here at last!
Naomasa Ii appears as a playable character for the first time, and the various personalities of the age are explored in more depth in "Story Mode", which is now focused on individual characters.
Series favorite "Survival Mode" returns as well, powered up from its previous iterations.
The most well-received elements of "SAMURAI WARRIORS 4" are carried over, while the action balance, cut-scenes and character development systems have all been significantly upgraded. Explore the world of "SAMURAI WARRIORS 4" anew, in this whole new take on the title!
* The images are from an in-development build and may differ from the final version.
Categories in common with SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-II: Action
49. Willy-Nilly Knight
Do you ever dream of being a real hero from a fairy-tale about dragons, sorcerers and knights? If the answer is yes, then you're in luck. Because you are in a fairy-tale right now! Moreover, you are the Knight by yourself! You are fearless, you have sharp sword and your destiny awaits you. But… There is always a catch.
First of all, you don't know what's going on. Secondly, local Gods have a plan for you. They want you to be their living weapon. To be someone who shall carry their will upon this world. Yes, it's unfair. It's absolutely, completely unfair.
So this is where your journey begins. In Willy-Nilly Knight you have to be a knight in the middle of strange and unpredictable events. If you want to find out the truth, then you should do your best in fighting and tactics. At least it's a tactical RPG.
What should you expect from Willy-Nilly Knight? It's a great story. It takes place in a wonderful world. You will meet many attractive NPCs and build friendships with them. You will master a unique tactical battle system and crafting. And it's just the tip of the iceberg. Really.
- Exciting adventure of the true hero:
You will be a vital part of the great adventure and witness many different things. Do you want an example? What about confrontation with Gods? Or do you want to be a part of English folklore? Anyway, this journey will last more than 20 hours of gameplay so there will be plenty of events for sure.
- It's real-time and turn-based all in one:
You could discover points of interest in this world in real time. But then it's time to fight game switches in turn-based mode. So you could keep your pace and plan your action carefully. Your action points is your only restriction there.
- Surprises and references:
There are so many surprises and references... Could you catch 'em all?
- Friends Will Be Friends:
In this journey you will meet many different characters. Some of them will be your enemies, but you could find friends too. Even a true love! All your companions will have unique skill-set so it's your right to choose with whom you want to be on one side.
- Real handyman:
There are so many useful things in Willy-Nilly Knight… Armours, helms, boots, gloves, weapons, scrolls, potions. You could buy it. You could loot it. You could craft it! Take your chance to let your imagination run wild!
50. Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic
Manage all aspects of your own republic with planned economy, including mining resources, manufacturing goods, construction, investments, and citizens too.
Create your own industrial complexes with loading and unloading stations, storage, warehouses, and factories.
Build the infrastructure and manage its traffic, including roads, railways, sidewalks, conveyors, wiring, and pipelines. Wisely place and connect factories, houses and warehouses, and make the most efficient connections.
Plan and build the living areas with everything your citizens may need to live their happy life, such as playgrounds, cinema s, taverns, and shops.
Send your citizens to the mine to get coal, iron and other natural resources; or send them to the fields to pick up the crops; or take them to factories to produce manufactured goods.
Sell and purchase resources and goods from western countries or other soviet countries to get dollars or rubles and buy the products or resources you need ... or invest in new infrastructure or buildings.
Enjoy authentic soviet buildings and vehicles, as well as realistic landscapes of the 60's to the 90's.
Play the way you want! You can focus on getting natural resources or products and trade them for money; or you can build a self-sufficient republic; or you can just use the easy sandbox mode with unlimited money/resources and just enjoy building something live.
Economic simulation. Prices of resources on the global market are changing over time as you play –one day you can sell or purchase steel for a $100 per ton, but in a few months the cost can rise to $200 or decrease to $50. The price of everything is connected to the cost of work and resources.
Increasing difficulty.As prices change, the demands of the citizens also change, and you will need more resources to keep them happy and force them to work.RESOURCES & INDUSTRY
There are, right now, over 30 commodities you can mine, transport and manufacture. If you want to get clothes you will first need to get resources to create a fabric, then you will need a clothing factory where the clothes will be manufactured from this fabric. You can then transport the finished clothes into shops where your citizens can buy them.
Every commodity has a specific requirement,so if you would like to load oil into the tank train-car you will need a special pumping loading station. If you need to load gravel into a dumper truck you need a special loading station where the gravel comes from conveyors into the truck. Liquid resources like oil or fuel can be stored only in tanks, while resources like wood, steel, or prefabricated concrete panels can be stored outside in the open space. Using a crane for these will increase loading/unloading speed. Goods like clothes, food, etc. can be stored in warehouses.WORKERS AND THEIRS DEMANDS
Every worker/citizen goes to work each day. If they work for you, they have demands. At the start of the game they are satisfied just with food, but as a time goes on they may have more demands like meat, clothes, alcohol or electronics. Also, to have happy workers you need places where they can spend their leisure time – cinema, playgrounds, taverns, etc.
Every worker has an education level. They can go to school or college to improve this level. If their education is too low they cannot work; if their education is high enough they can be a teacher, or researcher, or work in factories with special requirements.TRANSPORTATION
You have many options for how you will manage resources and goods transportation. If you get raw iron ore from a mine, you need to process it. Then you need to transport it somehow into a steel mill to produce steel. You can build the processing plant and steel mill near to the mine and transport it all by conveyors, or you can transport iron ore into a steel mill by train fora longer distance.
It is up to you to decide from where the workers will go into the factories. You can create residential zones and transport workers by buses or trains to industrial areas. You can also build residential buildings near the factories so that workers will able to walk to the factory. But don't forget that a worker will need to purchase food and enjoy their free time, so again it is up to you to decide whether to build those facilities near their home or whether you will transport them somehow to shops or places to spend their free time.ECONOMY SIMULATION
The game simulates the economy system. There are no fixed prices! Costs of everything are defined by the economic situation. For example, the cost of steel is calculated from the price of iron, coal and work, and also partially from the cost of steel mill construction.
You purchase or sell commodities for money (dollars or rubles). But be careful, as it is possible that if you buy or sell for high values you will affect the price of the commodity on the market. You may be able to purchase for a higher price or sell it cheaper.
As time increases, so does complexity. Some resources or products may become more expensive (as, for example, less human work is needed with advanced technologies), so later with more complexity, it may be necessary to be as self-sufficient as possible.