The best games like Tricky Towers are:
- arrow_rightGuacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
- arrow_rightSonic Mania
- arrow_rightOh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator
- arrow_rightZup! X
- arrow_rightThe Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor
- arrow_rightMiaou Moon
10 Best Games Like Tricky Towers:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
1. Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
Guacamelee! is strongly inspired by colorful Mexican aesthetics and folklore. Your protagonist, Juan Aguacate, used to be a regular farmer until one day he found a magic mask of a Luchador, that is, a Mexican wrestler. His mission is to save El Presidente's daughter who was captured by evil Carlos Calaca. The villain wants her as a sacrifice to open the gates to the World of the Dead. In a cooperative mode, Juan is aided by female luchador Tostada.
Despite being a traditional Metroidvania platformer, Guacamelee! is also, surprisingly, an open-world game. You can go in any direction in this 2D world. For example, if you climb down, this counts as going south on the map. Action in Guacamelee! is inspired by fighting games like Mortal Kombat, and the controls are very responsive. The monsters are varied and very Mexican: they include traditional Dia de Los Muertos skeletons, feral armadillos, and evil cacti.
The Super Turbo Championship Edition adds several new features, such as Intenso mode that makes your characters way stronger for a short amount of time. Health bars above your opponents' heads are introduced. This edition also features new enemies, levels, and even a new boss in this edition.
2. Sonic Mania
Experience the ultimate celebration of past and future in Sonic Mania, an all-new 2D Sonic adventure running at a crisp 60FPS with stunning HD retro-style graphics. Multiple playable characters give you the ability to go explosively fast as Sonic, soar as Tails, or power through tough obstacles with Knuckles’ brute strength. You can re-live the Sonic of the past with an exciting new twist on classic zones while fighting against new bosses and Dr. Eggman’s evil robot army. Go head to-head with players in Competition Mode or play in Co-Op Mode with a friend. Sonic Mania was developed by Christian Whitehead, Headcannon, and PagodaWest Games in collaboration with Sonic Team. Welcome to Sonic Mania!
3. Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator
The parrot is back from the dead bringing countless new insults for your disposal, Sir! Remember that silly game that parted lovers, destroyed families and turned friends into enemies? Here’s its successor that does even more, certainly with more style and more variety. And I have proof! This time you can spread affront to everyone in the world that has Internet access or - if you’re not the most sociable - you can sit alone and play with yourself. Nudge nudge.
So don’t let the parrot die for nothing and tell that grumpy old lady that her husband donated organs for a strange woman lying in a pond and that her sister poses nude for some dog. Then meet a retired hipster who admires pictures of a grunting sow, and a fake Russian who borrowed a dead body to put his teacup and crumpets on. It’s also the only game that lets you learn what’s The Meaning of Life, and that’s scientifically proven!Game Features:
- Loner’s Insult Tournament Mode: Battle your way through numerous unique situations and verbally assault your CPU
- Real-Life Friends Mode: Belliger your actual friends on a couch, ottoman, or whatever else you like to rest your fanny on
- Imaginary-Friends Mode: Verbally take down strangers from all over the world online, and bring the witty pain across any device using the game's Cross-Platform Multiplayer
- 5 Hilarious Playable Characters: Each with their own unique voices, quirky traits and hilarious “insult bits”
- Legendary Potty Mouthed Unlockable Heroes: Lay down some verbal carnage and unlock renowned potty mouthed special guest fighters, including Shadow Warrior's Lo Wang, Serious Sam, the infamous Postal Dude, with more additions to follow soon.
- 4 Conflict Scenarios: Lay down some verbal jujitsu across 4 different testy situations and dynamic environments
- Contentious Battle System: Employ combos, criticals, continuations and other new mechanics to outwit your argumentative opponents!
4. Zup! X
Minimal physical puzzle with explosions. The player's goal to keep the blue ball on the platform for 3 seconds in order to pass the level.
▪ 60+ Levels
▪ 2880 AchievementsTrading Cards
Credits"Zup!" powered by Clickteam Fusion 2.5
The basis is taken an example of Sergio Andre
Music by Ann Sharova
5. The Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor
"Save the World from Magical Party Crashers"
Packing in a full-fledged story mode with a colorful cast of musically-empowered heroes and villains, The Metronomicon sees you take control a party of eight new masters of the “rhythmic combat arts” to wage musical warfare against a multitude of dance-mongering fiends. Control up to four concurrent heroes as they cast powerful spells, buff their teammates, and beat down their enemies with a variety of magical loot and groovin’ dance moves. The effectiveness of your team is all in the rhythm, so put on your dancing pants, light up dad’s disco ball, and prepare your body for The Metronomicon. Oh, and did I mention couch co-op? Because nothing's better than an armored dance partner.
"Power Up Your Dancing, Moves, and Gear"
Would you like a side of RPG to your rhythm game? Too bad, because you're getting TWO MAIN COURSES. Hunt for epic loot, unlock new stylin' dance spells, and recruit new heroes to join your party. Tank, heal, buff, and dish out the damage in real-time musical combat to conquer your foes.
"Check Out My Mixtape"
The Metronomicon features a fantastic, ear-blistering soundtrack featuring some of the hottest electronic, synthwave, chiptune and indie artists, including an exclusive track from Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence, an unreleased track from Shiny Toy Guns, along with tracks from YACHT, Perturbator, J-Punch, Dj CUTMAN, and many, many more. We're also always adding new music, so the party never ends!
"Play Until Your Ears Turn Pointy"
Game modes you ask? We got: Story, Arena, Freeplay and Daily Challenges. But wait, there's more... But, you've gotta discover those yourself. "The Metronomicon features a fantastic, fully-licensed soundtrack featuring some of the hottest electronic, synthwave, chiptune and indie artists, including an exclusive track from Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence, an unreleased track from Shiny Toy Guns, along with tracks from YACHT, Perturbator, J-Punch, Dj CUTMAN, and many, many more. As much a soundscape as it is a soundtrack, the music behind The Metronomicon is set to be every bit as varied and exciting as the gameplay itself.
6. Miaou Moon
Miaou Moon is a physic based, survival plateformer... with limited moves!
Take a unique spin on the genre: when limited controls are key to your gameplay and you're insure which direction to go, you'll definitely feel lost in deep space - just like our unfortunate hero Captain Miaou. Fear not, soon enough you'll learn to anticipate your moves, toy with gravity and take advantage of your speed momentum to achieve some awesome epic moves.Key Features
- Sense of exploration - The wonder of discovery keeps growing, with hidden items and shortcuts lurking around nooks and corners that are scattered in huge diversified levels. Who knows what you'll encounter next? You'll be kept on your toes, waiting to release gas or attack at the proper time.
- An epic journey - Miaou Moon is also a survival game where you have a limited amount of energy available for your moves. You constantly need to refuel by eating scattered food. The gameplay adds layers of depth: lose all energy and you'll die, eat too much and you'll die! To this, add the fact that your size changes based on your energy level, which allows you to shrink into narrow paths or grow stronger and deal more damage.
- Multiple goals to achieve - There are so many ways to feel rewarded even after completing levels: try beating the highest scores online, find enough hidden energy cells to reach the next moon, collect tools to unlock new cool catsuit powers, and more! With tons of levels and five moons that challenge your gameplay with different physical proprieties, you're up for a long run for survival.
- Clean and fresh graphic theme - To lighten up this high difficulty - Miaou Moon features bright cartoonish graphics with fun animations and silly humor where propulsion looks as if your your cat farts around. You'll often find yourself smiling and swearing at the same time with unexpected outcomes or overjoyed once you start mastering your trajectories.
Joggernauts is a cooperative auto-runner party game for 2-4 players where you try not to kill your friends. Take turns (probably failing) to lead your team through deceptively difficult color-coded platforming levels. Help the alien athletics team find all of their missing trophies. Yell colors at your friends.
- 2 to 4 player couch co-op local multiplayer
- Shouting colors at your friends
- Unique switch-to-front teleportation mechanic
- Color-coded cooperative puzzles
- Arcade autorunner-style action platforming
- Deceptively difficult level designs (not procedural or endless)
- 100% completion challenges
- Unlockable characters
- Alien worlds
Practice soccer and other sports the way they are meant to be played: sitting on a couch with your friends!
Soccertron is a local multiplayer sports game for up to 4 players with a simple premise: Kick the ball or your friends to win the match!
Play across 5 different game fields resembling some typical ball games: soccer, basketball and volleyball. But beware! There's no referee around and everything is allowed, even the most treacherous actions!
The game mechanics are simple and accessible but matches are fast and unexpectedly fun, leading to friendly rivalry across the different game fields. Ideal for parties and "king of the couch" sessions!Game Features:
- Fast and frenetic action for up to 4 players.
- Five different game fields ranging from easy to infuriatingly hard.
- Competitive bots capable of multiple roles: defense, attack and all around. But really, play with friends.
- Soccertron: Futuristic soccer-like game
- Shrinkotron: Reinventing the old-classics, shrink the other player's goal to win.
- Basketron: Basketball! With neons! In the future!
- Volleytron: Don't let the ball touch your field!
- Pittron: Try not to fall on the pit! Beware of the holes!
- Tournament: The winner of 3 out of 5 matches wins!
Can I play solo?
Yes, of course! The game features a competent bot which you can play against. But seriously, play it with friends.
Is it online multiplayer?
No. Right now it's only local multiplayer.
I have another question
Feel free to ask your questions on our Steam group: Erosa Games Steam Group
9. Cards of Chaos
Cards Of Chaos is a fun packed game for everyone. Outsmart your opponents by playing the right cards at the right time. Fill up the minigame pile to start minigames where you can eliminate your opponents for card and gold rewards!
You can play offline against AI opponents or invite your friends over for a local game of fun. Or play against your internet friends over online multiplayer!The goalCollect gold from the board or by stealing from other players.
Earn extra gold by winning challening minigames against your friends.
Be careful though, because you just might lose it all before you can secure it in your treasure chest!
Deliver your collected gold to your treasure chest located at various places around the maps to secure your gold.
The player with the most treasure at the end of the game wins!CardsUse cards to damage your enemies, so you can make a run for the treasure! Or use a balloon to your advantage and take a shortcut to the treasure!
Be careful with your coins. Before you know it, someone steals them from you!
Play your cards right and win the game!MinigamesThe game holds a variety of minigames, from race type, longest survivor type minigames to highscore based ones.
- Pizza Perfection - Cut a pizza in 6 slices, can you make the slices the same size?
- Skiing - Ski down the slope while avoiding trees and rocks, be the fastest to finish!
- Perfect Putt - Get a hole in one faster than your opponents!
- Math- Solve the most math questions in a short amount of time
- Flapper - Flap your wings to avoid the pipes! A mini version of the classic mobile hit!
- Find out the rest for yourself!