The best games like Trials Fusion are:
- arrow_rightSaints Row IV
- arrow_rightCall of Duty: Black Ops III
- arrow_rightAssassin's Creed Unity
- arrow_rightDead Cells
- arrow_rightTrine Enchanted Edition
- arrow_rightDying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition
- arrow_rightTrackmania Turbo
100 Best Games Like Trials Fusion:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (69)
- PlayStation 4 (93)
- iOS (47)
- Android (30)
- macOS (92)
- Linux (63)
- Nintendo Switch (32)
- Nintendo 3DS (4)
- Nintendo DS (6)
- Xbox 360 (42)
- Xbox (5)
- PlayStation 3 (58)
- PlayStation 2 (13)
- PlayStation (6)
- PS Vita (9)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (5)
- GameCube (3)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (3)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (3)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Game Gear (1)
NieR: Automata is an action RPG, a sequel to Nier and a spin-off to the Drakenguard series. The story is set in the middle of the war between humans and machines where you take on the role of an android warrior called 2B. The story develops around the theme of androids' ability to feel and make their own decisions.
The gameplay of NieR: Automata combines RPG elements, such as character progression, with action-based combat and some platforming features, including climbing and jumping over obstacles. Except for traditional light and heavy attacks, there are quick time events that if the completed result in a highly damaging counterattack. You can use four weapon types during the battles: short swords, long swords, bracers, and spears. While you play as a robot, you can upgrade your body with special chips that increase your stats.
The game is set in an open world and features numerous NPCs and side quests. You can explore it on foot as well as ride a wild animal or pilot a flying mech. There are also shops where you can get useful items including potions to restore health.
2. Saints Row IV
Saints Row IV is the fourth and the last main entry for the Saints Row franchise. Almost right after stating Steelport as the independent nation in the third game, The Boss (player) is being contacted by MI6 with a mission to eliminate STAG leader Cyrus Temple and prevent him from launching a nuclear attack. And by doing so The Boss earns complete respect and love from America. Five years after, The Boss is being elected as a President of The United States. But sudden alien invasion by Zinyak in the lead destroys everything, while they capture whole crew from the third game and main protagonist as well, putting him in the simulation world.
With traditional gameplay of the Saints Row franchise being kept untouched, the developers added new features that can be understood as a reference to the Matrix franchise. While The Boss is in simulation, he can some extraordinary powers such as enormously high jumping, super running speed and amazing force which affects the gameplay with different side missions, collectables and walkthrough of the game. And a dubstep gun.
3. Call of Duty: Black Ops III
Call of Duty Black Ops III is a science fiction first-person shooter, the twelfth game in the whole Call of Duty franchise and the third chapter in the Black Ops series. The action begins in 2065, 40 years after the events of the second part, so the game has several historical references. However, the game is not a direct sequel to the previous Black Ops game. Players are offered to assume the role of a CIA special unit trooper trying to get along with the new artificial intelligence DNI (Direct Neural Interface) system and to solve mysteries hidden in it. The whole gameplay is divided into three usual for Black Ops series game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies. The single-player campaign can be also completed in a squad (up to four members). Players are able to choose proper equipment and even customize the character before starting another mission. After the completion, each level could be replayed in a “realistic” difficulty or in a “Nightmares” mode (regular enemies are replaced with zombies).
4. Assassin's Creed Unity
The game takes place in Paris, during the Great French Revolution, from the capture of the Bastille in 1789 to the Thermidorian coup. Behind all action, there is an intrigue connected with the change of the Great Master of the Order of Templars. The game has a new assassin, Arno Victor Dorian.
The setting provides an abundance of locations - from Versailles to the Parisian multi-level catacombs.
The mission system is entirely different from the previous games of the series. In this game, there is a cooperative mode for a maximum of 4 people.
Parkour now allows you to climb walls without any troubles at all. A system of shelters and the ability to manipulate the crowd are added.
The player has an influence on the character improvement scenario.
An interesting detail - before the murder of the primary victim, her whole life flashes before the eyes of the assassin.
Categories in common with Assassin's Creed Unity: Action
5. Dead Cells
Dead Cells is a roguelike adventure title developed by Motion Twin.
Not much story is present in the game, as only bits of any information are given out to the players. The game takes place at a remote island, where the players take place of the Prisoner. The Prisoner does not speak, yet he can express confusion and frustration using his body language. The Prisoner is basically immortal, as, in case of death, his head disconnects itself from the Prisoner's body, and gets back to the game's starting area.
The game's heavily inspired by The Binding of Isaac, as stated by the developers.
Dead Cells features the procedurally generated environments that are typical for roguelike games, yet it puts a strong emphasis on exploration that is typically found in metroidvanias.
The players set out to explore the island where a prison was built. As the players come down into the dungeons of the island, they find various loot, fight dangerous creatures, collect armor, abilities, and power-ups. Upon death, the players lose all the loot they had on them. It is possible to find a shopkeep somewhere in the dungeons to purchase new equipment or have some rest.
The game uses death as a learning experience, as it randomizes the placement of enemies, so the players can't take multiple attempts to complete a level. The developers want the player to examine the enemy behavior and learn how to combat the enemies themselves.
6. Trine Enchanted Edition
The king died and did not leave an heir, the kingdom fell into civil strife, the land in response to lawlessness and disorder brought to the surface hordes of monsters, increasing chaos.
The magician, knight and thief were united by fate for the struggle for peace and the restoration of the kingdom. Alone and together they fight with enemies, solve puzzles and overcome obstacles on fifteen different levels. Decisions can be more than one, and they can be composed of the skills of all three players.
Exquisite, delicate drawing of the world and characters. Very elegant, subtle, very realistic sounds - yes, realistic sounds of the magic world. That's precisely the way it should be. But when the hero breaks the wall with a ram or stumbles upon a mountain of treasures - the battering ram sounds like a battering ram, and the mountain is imposing. Very cleverly put light makes the world deep, voluminous and alive. Passing the game, you do not want to rush, you want to consider, to discover all its details, to admire them for your pleasure.
The game supports 3D mode, you need a suitable TV and stereoscopic glasses.
7. Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition
Dying Light series introduces a world that was hit by a zombie virus outbreak. Under the daylight, zombies are weak and slow, but after the sunset, they become fast, strong and hungry for human flesh. You play as Kyle Crane, a special operative sent to the Harran city, which became a quarantined zone after the outbreak. In the expansion pack The Following, he learns about a cure for the plague, supposedly invented by a sect, and sets off to find out more about it. Crane will travel the countryside open world that is twice the size of the original game’s map. To fight off zombies, Crane will use not only a variety of weapons but also parkour movements, which are the definitive feature in Dying Light gameplay.
The Following introduces new weapons, several new game modes, such as bounty hunting which gives the player a new mission every day. The expansion allows the player to drive a buggy to run zombies over. There is a four-person multiplayer mode, and also the “Be the Zombie” mode, in which players can assume the role of a huge, powerful zombie. The Enhanced Edition includes the original game, the expansion pack, and all the available DLCs, such as Cuisine & Cargo and The Bozak Horde.
8. Trackmania Turbo
Test your skills in outlandish tracks and challenge your friends at home (offline splitscreen) or online.
- 4 ENVIRONMENTS = 4 GAMEPLAYS
- Rollercoaster Lagoon: Defy gravity in a tropical paradise, racing on magnetic tracks.
- International Stadium: Use your driving skills to master the tracks of this worldwide competition.
- Canyon Grand Drift: Drift your way through narrow tracks in this red canyon landscape.
- Valley Down & Dirty: Use air control and jump through the hills in this countryside setting.
- CAMPAIGN MODE
Unlock up to 200 unique tracks in over 5 difficulty levels. Drive your way to the tops of worldwide rankings!
- DOUBLE DRIVER
For the first time in a racing game, team up with a friend and control one car with two controllers!
Design your own tracks or simply generate random ones. Save and share your best tracks to make the competition last forever.
- VR COMPATIBLE
The immersion in the arcade racing univers goes to another level with 40 exclusive VR tracks.
VR recommended system requirements:
- Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290 or better.
- CPU: Intel Core i5 4590 / FX-8350.
- RAM: 8GB or more.
- Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290 or better.
HELLDIVERS is a top-down shooter where you need to complete procedurally generated missions among the endless amount of enemies. While the game has a single-player mode, the gameplay is more suitable for a co-op playthrough. Unlike in many shooters, in HELLDIVERS you must avoid friendly fire as you can hurt your teammates. Another feature is that you can decide for yourself where to drop, which vehicles to use and choose the order of the objectives to complete.
The story is set on Super Earth where the government brainwashes people to make them more loyal. While the planet is surrounded by enemy creatures that intend to destroy it, you play as a soldier of a HELLDIVERS unite who needs to protect Super Earth. As a rule, the missions include forcing through an enemy base, capturing required objectives and escape. There's no need to kill all the enemies as they are endless; instead, you can try to complete the mission stealthier. Before the mission, you can choose weapons from a variety of equipment and also get support firepower during the battle.
Categories in common with HELLDIVERS: Action
10. Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
Re-enter the animated world of Ni no Kuni in a role-playing masterpiece!
Re-enter the animated world of Ni no Kuni in the sequel to the role-playing masterpiece developed by LEVEL-5.
Explore a beautifully crafted world and experience the gripping story in an all-new RPG adventure. LEVEL-5 reunites with Yoshiyuki Momose on character design and Music created by Joe Hisaishi in the production of the next Ni no Kuni tale.
11. Sonic Generations
Sonic Generations is a crossover of modern Sonic with his 1990s incarnation. The blue hedgehog is attacked by a new enemy called Time Eater, who tries to change the past to help Dr. Robotnik. Time Eater kidnaps Sonic’s friends and imprisons them in the various eras of the past. Sonic has to travel back in time to meet the original Sonic and Tails from the 16 bit game series. Old and new versions of characters team up to defeat Time Eater and Robotnik and restore the space-time continuum.
Sonic will have to revisit the levels from his old games. Each zone is split into “Classic” 2D levels from Sega Genesis and Dreamcast eras, and their “Modern” 3D counterparts from the 2000s. Sonics from the different eras also have their unique abilities, and there’s the Skill Shop, where the characters can obtain new skills. Each zone includes two boss fights and a Doppelganger Race, which is a time trial. When they're not on the levels, the Sonics reside in the White Zone, an open world that serves as a hub to access the regular zones.
Sonic Generations includes a lot of unlockable content, such as music, art, special skills and, in some versions, even the original 1991 Sonic the Hedgehog game.
12. Age of Wonders III
Age of Wonders 3 is a turn-based strategy game developed by Triumph Studios. It is the fourth title in the Age of Wonders game series.
Age of Wonders 3 is a fantasy game. It tells the story of a conflict between the Commonwealth Empire and the alliance of dark and forest elves. While the Commonwealth desires to take over the world and push all the old customs and traditions aside, elves fight to prevent such a thing from ever happening. Elves gather all the oppressed races and nations together to take the fight back to humans.
Age of Wonders 3 gameplay is based around a 4X principle, which focuses on exploration, expansion, exploitation, and extermination. The players slowly build up their empire from the ground up. Multiple ways of achieving that are available, such as diplomacy, colonization, or plain old simple war.
At the beginning of the game, the players choose and customize the character they will play as. This character becomes a leader of a specific nation in the game. Six races are available. The races have their own perks, which must be carefully chosen to suit the player's play style.
The leader and empire perk trees are present in the game. As the players build up their empire, new units and buildings become available. There are 6 leader classes available for the players. Leaders can gain experience and level themselves up. The game also features a karma system, which influences the way the players are seen by their people.
13. LEGO The Hobbit
LEGO The Hobbit is another installment in the LEGO series of games adapted from popular movie franchises. It is based on the first two films in Peter Jackson's The Hobbit film trilogy, that was, in turn, adapted from John R.R. Tolkien's book of the same name. Like with all LEGO games, its visual style imitates a world that is entirely made of LEGO constructions and inhabited by mini-figures.
The game follows the plot of the movies rather than the original book. LEGO The Hobbit recreates The Hobbit story using voice samples from the movies, while also parodying it with the addition of the tongue-in-cheek humor. The plot takes place in the high fantasy world of Middle-Earth. Bilbo Baggins, the main protagonist, is a hobbit. He lived a peaceful life until one day a company of thirteen dwarves and the wizard named Gandalf called him to join them on an adventure. Bilbo and his new friends left out on a quest to reconquer the dwarves' home, the Lonely Mountain, and its treasures from the wicked dragon Smaug.
The player controls the Thorin's party, switching between characters when needed. Each character has his unique abilities, such as climbing or shooting arrows. The game is divided into a series of short, linear levels that correspond to certain scenes in the movies. On the way, the player has to smash objects made of LEGO and sometimes use them to assemble new objects. The game also has a cooperative multiplayer for two.
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
The stealth-action, which became a real classic and well-known among gamers. Excellent reviews and 92/100 score on Metacritic is a serious indicator. In the Steam community, there are still enthusiastic nostalgic reviews of almost everything that concerns Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory. And there is an explanation for this. The game was released in 2005 and became the third in the Splinter Cell series. Canadian studio Ubisoft Montreal was engaged in the development, who is also responsible for Assassin's Creed and Far Cry. Critics and player noted the Xbox and PC versions of the game as the best.
In Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, the player will feel like a professional spy, NSA agent Sam Fisher from a special unit called “The Third Echelon.” The plot takes its origin from the first game in the series. However, the narrative is constructed in such a way that the player does not necessarily have to go through it in order to enjoy the story. The events of the game occur in different parts of the Earth that are based on places from the real world. At the heart of the game is the conflict unfolding between China, North Korea, South Korea, and Japan.
In addition to a single user campaign, there is the possibility of playing on the net. However, the official online services for this game were disabled as early as August 2016. Despite this, players still have the opportunity to play on the local network or, with due skill - through third-party services.
15. Endless Legend
This is a 4X turn-based strategy from the Endless series from developers who previously worked on the projects of the French publisher Ubisoft. Endless Legend unlike other games of the series uses a fantasy setting, many fans of the genre named the game fantasy-world Civilization.
Players will have to lead one of the factions and through exploration, battles and diplomacy gain control over the game’s world. The action takes place in the fictional kingdom of Auriga, with each playthrough, data on ecosystems and landscapes are created randomly, assuming each new take on the game is not similar to the previous one. The seizure of territory and its development occurs with the help of cities.
For development, it is necessary to collect the resources that are used to construct and recruit the army. In total there are five such resources: food, industry, unique for the series of play dust, science and influence, and 13 factions with unique units and gameplay.
16. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Game of the Year Edition
The game takes place in the universe of Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War, on a planet called Tartarus.
You play as Gabriel Angelos, the commander of the Space Marines, who comes to the planet to fight the Armada of orcs because they have become a real problem of the star system. Later he learns that the Chaos forces are the leaders of the Orcs. The Sorcerer, Sindri Myr betrays his master, Baal. Then Gabriel was betrayed by his friend, who gave the sorcerer Sindri Myr a mystical artefact - Maledictum, but despite this, Sindri Myr leaves Isador to fight alone, and he dies. Sindri uses the stone to turn into the Daemon Prince with the stone's power.
The player is given the opportunity to collect resources and spend them on the construction of the base, the development of technology and the creation of military units. However, in this game, much attention is paid to the tactical component.
Fights, as a rule, are not large crowds of troops, but small groups of 4-8 people and the number of military equipment is calculated units. There are also personal limitations. For example, the number of Orc races and chaos builders is limited to 4-5 units.
Categories in common with Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Game of the Year Edition: Strategy
17. Serious Sam Fusion 2017 (beta)
Serious Sam Fusion 2017 is a special edition of the original first-person shooter series. This is a central hub for the whole Serious Sam franchise, which includes remastered and VR versions of both First and Second Encounters, and Serious Sam 3: BFE. The series follows Sam Stone’s adventures set in the environment of Egyptian pyramids, jungles and medieval castles. According to the plot, the protagonist fights against science-fictional extraterrestrial forces and their leader Mental, whose only aim is the devastation of humanity. The gameplay consists of eliminating waves of re-spawning invaders all across the game map. Enemies themselves range from basic soldiers to gigantic robots. As far as health and armor are non-regenerative, players controlling Sam have to gather special packs, which are scattered all around, in addition to dodging aliens’ attacks. From the technical side remasters offer lots of graphical issues and fixtures. The 2017 Fusion also allows players to maneuver within the whole series not exiting the game.
18. Homefront: The Revolution
Homefront: The Revolution is an open-world FPS developed by Dambuster Studios. It is the second game in the series.
In 1972, a technological marvel emerged in North Korea. The APEX corporation was found. Sometime later, the North Korean technologies become more widespread than the US. In 2004 the United States began to buy its weaponry from Korea. By 2016 the United States economy is at an all-time low, the US invade the Middle East. In 2025, the US debt to North Korea grows too immense to be paid out, and the economy crumbles. While being helpful at first, North Korea's military set foot on the American soil. You become a part of the resistance based in Philadelphia in 2029 trying to set the city free from Korean People's Army.
The players have to use the insurgency strategies in order to free the city of Philadelphia from the KPA. A wide set of explosives, jammers, and traps is available to the player. It is possible to modify the weapons the player has on the go. Attach suppressors, scopes or convert your weapon entirely as you see fit.
Philadelphia is split into three zones: the Green Zone where the KPA and their collaborators live in comfort with stable electricity supply and clean drinking water; the Yellow Zone which serves as a ghetto for most of the Philadelphia residents; the Red Zone which mostly consists of bombed-out suburbs of Philly.
A four-player co-op mode is present in the game and is separated from the main campaign.
19. Dead Island Definitive Edition
The game that re-defined the zombie genre - fully remastered.Paradise meets Hell!Welcome to the zombie apocalypse experience of a lifetime – and now more beautiful than ever. Caught in the midst of an epic zombie outbreak on the tropical island of Banoi, your only thought is: Survive!The Dead Island ExperienceSmash heads, crack skulls and slice ‘em up with visceral astounding melee combat and true story-based 4 player co-op in a sprawling open world just waiting for exploration.Features
- Includes all previously released DLC!
- Fully remastered: Experience Dead Island in crisp full HD with Improved graphics, game models and a photorealistic lighting system with physically based shading
- Adrenaline-Fuelled Combat: Smash heads, crack skulls and slice ‘em up with the weapon of your choice in the visceral astounding melee combat
- Seamless Coop Multiplayer: Collaborate with your friends, live through a story of the struggle for survival in a world gone mad
- Discover the Island: Explore the island paradise; from the deserted city, secluded beaches and vast highlands – discover the story behind the zombie outbreak
- Experience the atmosphere: Experience the dense atmosphere - feel the destruction, the horror and madness. Immerse yourself in the turmoil that is taking place on the Island.
Categories in common with Dead Island Definitive Edition: Action
20. The Secret Order 2: Masked Intent
The Secret Order 2: Masked Intent is a suspenseful adventure with historical elements based on the theme of the conflict between good and evil.
The daughter of the Master of the Order of the Griffins receives an alarming call. She is the only person who can stop the new member of the high council – the Secret Five – from destroying the Order. The organisation has guarded the world for centuries, but recent events have brought it to the verge of ruin. Embark on an epic journey full of magical items, forbidden mysteries, and time travel. Restore the order of the world and make amends for the sins of the past. Learn the secrets of forgotten artefacts, travel to the 17th century, earn the trust of the spectres imprisoned on a mysterious island, and discover the seat of the Clan of the Dragon, whose only mission is to thwart the efforts of the Order and to spread chaos.
Will the two powerful artefacts be returned to their rightful places and will the world be saved from destruction? Will the Master's daughter live up to the task?
- Find over 260 items in 15 hidden object scenes!
- Explore 90 stunning locations!
- Complete over 30 various minigames!
- Earn 24 challenging achievements!
21. I Am Alive
I Am Alive is an action game with survival elements set in the post-apocalyptic environment. You take on the role of Adam, who lost his wife and daughter during the earthquake in Chicago. Almost a year after the accident he starts looking for them around the semi-destroyed city.
Like many survival games, I Am Alive includes resource management, crafting and fighting with other survivors over the loot. The unique parameter you need to take into account is Adam’s stamina: every action reduces his powers. The game provides an extensive combat system that features several weapon types and protection items along with the ability to frighten some enemies and to avoid the confrontation. All weapons you get at certain story points or completing special side quests.
The gameplay combines the survival aspect with constant fights and the necessity to explore every piece of locations in order to find useful items. As a result, I Am Alive receives the features of a tactical action genre that expand the gaming experience you get.
22. Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered
Red Faction: Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered is a third-person action game remake developed by Volition, Inc.
After the EDF took down the Ultron Corporation, a new tyrannical regime was established soon after. Alec Mason comes to the red planet in search for work and to see his brother. Not long after their meeting, Mason's brother is murdered by the Earth Defence Force. Alec learns about an underground resistance group called Red Faction and joins them to seek revenge for his brother.
The players have to complete a wide range of missions in the game's singleplayer mode. These missions can be taken in whichever order the players see fit. There are six districts present on the planet. Mason has to gain the trust and respect of the residents from the whole districts to make them join his side, lower the enemy presence, and in the end, put the regime to end.
The game's world is highly interactive with the players being able to bring every building they want down thanks to an advanced physics model. This feature is used a lot in the game, as many quests will have Mason demolishing administration buildings, infrastructure and so on. The in-game currency is given out to the players for the destruction of the environment and mission completion.
Re-Mars-tered Edition features
No gameplay changes were applied whatsoever. However, the game's graphics engine was heavily reworked and modified which allowed for native 4K and HDR support.
23. Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 is a real-time strategy game set during an alternate scenario of World War II. In the game the United States confronted the USSR. To provide their victory, the Soviets went back in time and changed the future. As a result, the third power appears - the Empire of the Rising Sun, and all three forces get involved in a new war. All factions in the game are playable and provide different playstyles. While the Soviet army is suitable for a fast-paced expansion, the Japanese side focuses on technological progress. The US keep the medium position.
In Red Alert 3 you need to build a base and develop technology to create weapons. The main difference from other RTS is that the campaign in the game is fully cooperative, played either with a friend online or with an AI teammate. The game also features Naval Warfare mode with facilities built on water and various marine units. Additionally, each country has 15 unique abilities to use during battles.
24. Assassin's Creed III: Remastered
Relive the American Revolution or experience it for the first time in Assassin's Creed® III Remastered, with enhanced graphics and improved gameplay mechanics. Plus, Assassin's Creed® III Liberation Remastered and all solo DLC content are included.
Includes: Assassin's Creed® III Liberation and all original solo DLC, including The Tyranny of King Washington.
Enhanced graphics, now featuring 4K resolution, new character models, polished environment rendering, and more.
Gameplay mechanics have been revamped as well, improving your experience and your immersion.
Fight for freedom! As the American Colonies are about to revolt, secure liberty for your people and your nation.
25. FAR: Lone Sails
»FAR: Lone Sails« is a vehicle adventure game. In an unlikely vehicle you travel across an ocean turned desert following the tracks of a once flourishing civilization. Through an array of roadblocks and through hazardous weather you need to keep your vessel going. Where will this journey take you? Are you the last of your kind?Key FeaturesChallenging vehicle gameplay: Maintain and upgrade your vessel to overcome numerous obstacles and natural hazards.
A unique world to discover: Explore a desolate dried-out seabed, follow the trails of your people and find fascinating relics and buildings, that tell the story of a civilization on the run.
Immersive experience: Revel in astoundingly beautiful landscapes and indulge in the intricate, yet soothing soundtrack.
A Zombie-free Post-Apocalypse: No violence, gore or death – it’s just you and your machine vs. the big nothing.
26. And Yet It Moves
And Yet It Moves is a platform video game which was originally designed as a computer science project at the Vienna University of Technology in 2007. The original prototype of game got various awards and creators decided to create and release a full-version of the game.
In this game, players have to move their pencil-drawn character who can run and jump through various hazardous environments. There is an ability to freely rotate the entire game world, like changing floors into walls and every level of the game is built with that having in mind. Also, the spinning of the game world has an effect on the main character as well as the world - walls can become flat, or walkable surfaces may move or react to the change of gravity. The game has a unique paper collage style of visuals and a beatboxing soundtrack made by Christoph Binder. The game was praised for its innovative gameplay mechanics as well as the visuals.
27. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Gold Edition
Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare, developed by Sledgehammer Games (co-developers of Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3), harnesses the first three-year, all next-gen development cycle in franchise history. Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare envisions a powerful future, where both technology and tactics have evolved to usher in a new era of combat for the franchise. Delivering a stunning performance, Academy Award® winning actor Kevin Spacey stars as Jonathan Irons - one of the most powerful men in the world - shaping this chilling vision of the future of war.
All digital purchases of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare include the bonus Digital Edition Personalization Pack with a custom weapon camo, reticle set and playercard.
Power Changes Everything.An Advanced World
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare takes place in a plausible future in which technological progress and today’s military practices have converged with powerful consequences.
- In this carefully researched and crafted vision, Private Military Corporations (PMCs) have become the dominant armed forces for countless nations outsourcing their military needs, redrawing borders and rewriting the rules of war.
- And Jonathan Irons, the founder and president of the world’s largest PMC - Atlas Corporation - is at the center of it all.
- Powerful exoskeletons evolve every aspect of a soldier’s battle readiness, enabling combatants to deploy with an advanced lethality and eliminating the need for specialization.
- The introduction of this gameplay mechanic delivers enhanced player movement and verticality through boost jumps and grappling, covert cloaking abilities, and biomechanics that provide unparalleled strength, awareness, endurance, and speed.
- With the advent of the exoskeleton and newly advanced armor and weaponry, every soldier commands tactical freedom in any terrain unlike ever before, fundamentally changing the way gamers play Call of Duty across all modes.
- Harnessing the power of next-gen platforms, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare introduces a new hi-tech, advanced arsenal and ability set, arming players with all-new equipment, technology, perks, and vehicles like hoverbikes and highly specialized drones.
- Players can also choose between standard ammunition and an all-new class of directed-energy weaponry that enables totally new gameplay dynamics.
- And with exoskeletons delivering a massive force multiplier and unprecedented tactical freedom, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare evolves every firefight.
Categories in common with Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Gold Edition: Action
Gigantic is a MOBA game with a unique twist. Each team in Gigantic has an enormous Guardian, who is the core of the gameplay.
The players fight each other in the teams of five "heroes." The game has a roster of over 20 unique and named heroes. They belong to 10 classes with different abilities, such as melee-oriented Bruiser, a creature-conjuring Summoner, a Healer, or a Tank. The players can upgrade their characters right in the middle of a match. They can also obtain cosmetic improvements through in-game currency or microtransactions.
Each team has a Guardian, a huge powerful monster who accompanies the players. The Guardian is AI-controlled and only enters the fight upon seeing the enemy. However, Guardian's attacks are the most powerful. The goal of each match is to eliminate the enemy Guardian while protecting your own Guardian. Killing the enemy players doesn't count for victory score.
Each match has several milestones. When a team manages to injure the enemy Guardian to a certain point, the two Guardians will fight each other in an even called The Clash. Dusing Clashes, the Guardians will destroy and reshape much of the game's map. It significantly influences the gameplay and also adds to the sense of the Guardians' enormous size and power.
Since August 2018, the servers of Gigantic are no longer available.
29. DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2
DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 will deliver a new hub city and the most character customization choices to date among a multitude of new features and special upgrades.
Relive the Dragon Ball story by time traveling and protecting historic moments in the Dragon Ball universe
Brand new hub city more than 7X the size of the original game with 300 players online at the same time
Next-gen visuals bring the Dragon Ball anime experience to life
New characters and boss fights
More in depth character creation system and battle adjustments
Post launch support for one year
30. Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite
Imagined and created through a shared vision between the two companies, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite will feature a variety of exciting and accessible single player modes and rich multi-player content for new players and longtime fans alike. In addition to single player Arcade, Training and Mission modes, a visually stunning and immersive cinematic Story Mode will put players at the center of both universes as they battle for survival against a sinister new threat, Ultron Sigma. Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite is being built to highlight a combination of iconic locations and fan favorite characters from both universes, including Captain Marvel and Iron Man from the Marvel side, and Ryu and Mega Man X from Capcom.GAMEPLAY FEATURESReborn Rivalries: Universes collide once again in this all-new crossover clash for the ages, where players select their favorite Marvel and Capcom characters and engage in accessible and free-form 2v2 team battles, which allow for new gameplay dynamics never-before-seen in the franchise.
Infinite Power: Choose one of the six powerful Infinity Stones from the Marvel Universe to influence the outcome of battle. Each Infinity Stone will customize characters with unique abilities and powerful game-changing effects that can quickly turn the tide of battle.
Iconic Heroes: More characters join the announce roster (Captain Marvel, Iron Man, Captain America, Ryu, Mega Man X and Morrigan) in the battle for survival, including Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye, Rocket Raccoon, Chun-Li, Strider Hiryu, Chris Redfield and Ultron, bringing the current roster up to 14 characters with more to be revealed in the future.
Cinematic Story: The Marvel and Capcom universes collide as heroes and villains battle together to save their merged worlds from a sinister new threat, Ultron Sigma. A combination of the robotic foes known as Ultron from the Marvel Universe and Sigma from the Capcom Universe, this psychotic villain is obsessed with infecting all organic life with a cybernetic virus. History’s greatest gathering of warriors must now unite to fight back against Ultron Sigma and save their newly formed world.
Accessible Single Player Content: In addition to the cinematic story experience, players can hone their skills in a variety of accessible single player modes, including Training, Mission, and Arcade modes.
Vast Multiplayer Features: Robust online modes and content including ranked and casual matches, global leaderboards, and online lobbies with spectator mode deepen the overall experience.
Prismata—the gripping debut from Lunarch Studios—radically redefines the strategy genre by combining elements of real-time strategy, card games, and tabletop strategy games to create something entirely new and unique.
Competing against other humans or ruthlessly efficient AI, you'll plan devastating attacks through a series of quick-fire turns. Will you outwit your opponents by striking at the perfect moment? Or will you fall victim to a devious trap?Game Modes
- Campaign: an enthralling 40-mission story-based single player adventure
- Casual Match: play friendly games against other humans or one of 30 different AI personalities
- Combat Training: over 50 hand-crafted puzzles and scenarios dripping with fascinating strategy insights
- Ranked Play: get paired against opponents of similar skill and compete for a spot on the leaderboards
- Custom Games: play bots or friends with fully editable unit pools, time controls, handicaps, AI difficulty, and more
- Expert Challenge: ultra-difficult mission variants for players seeking extreme challenges
- Event Mode: heart-pounding blitz brawl tourneys and crazy mode-of-the-week events with prizes
The StoryHundreds of years in the future, humans have engineered a prosperous new civilization on the distant planet Beacon, where the sun never sets. Meanwhile, the planet's frigid dark side has been colonized by an enigmatic faction of intelligent machines that threaten humanity with conflict.
In these new cybernetic times, human soldiers are obsolete. Instead, warfare is conducted swiftly with massive armies of robots. The Swarmwielders—human commanders of these mechanical forces—are the defenders of society, training relentlessly for the day when the machines strike again. However, when their own robots start to mysteriously malfunction, the humans find themselves endangered by something much closer than the machines lurking beyond the fringe.
- State-of-the-art enemy AI created by Professor David Churchill, winner of the 2013 StarCraft AI competition
- A custom replay browser where you can watch, share, and analyze game replays
- New Prismata units added regularly, each with a unique role and purpose in combat
- 100+ Steam Achievements to unlock
- Real-time spectator mode: watch live matches featuring top players
- Absolutely zero pay-to-win—no card packs to open; all units are free for all players
- Over 500 customizable emotes and 250 awesome unit skins to collect
- No randomness! Your fate is determined by your skill alone
- Over 100 trillion unique gameplay scenarios, each with a different optimal strategy to discover
GameplayIn Prismata, you’ll collect resources, create workers and technologies, assemble an all-conquering army, and trade blows with your opponent until one of you is obliterated. Prismata blends elegant turn-based mechanics with the tactical decision-making elements that are at the heart of real-time strategy games.
Featuring simple and intuitive economic and combat systems, Prismata is incredibly easy to learn. However, no two Prismata matches are ever the same. Every game, players get a new pool of extra buildable units that must be used to their fullest potential. There are always new builds to plan and discover, and new threats to respond to. Each battle is fresh and unique.
Containing no pre-built decks, random advantages, or luck-of-the-draw moments, Prismata’s cat-and-mouse duels celebrate quick-fire tactics, deep thinking, and decisive strategy. Will you execute a perfectly-timed attack, or will you build up a monstrous economy and overpower your opponent with a massive army?Testimonials from supporters and Kickstarter backers:"Almost nothing comes close to achieving this level of polish, depth, and replayability."
- Kevin "qxc" Riley, retired StarCraft pro-gamer and game designer
"Full skill, full focus, no RNG. It is beautiful!"
- Adrian "Lifecoach" Koy, Hearthstone and Gwent professional
"It's so good. I wake up and I'm like 'Yes, I get to play this game again.' I love it."
- Frederick "Freddybabes" Bird, Gwent Challenger, Open, and Slam champion
"I'm over-the-top addicted. Best game I've ever played."
- Mike "Timex" McDonald, poker professional
"A game I have been looking for all my life."
"One of the most intricate, well-thought-out, and best games I have ever played... the first and only game of its unique genre."
"More worthwhile than any other game."
"Truly unique in its ability to refine RTS and card game themes down to the core strategic decisions without the RNG or APM."
"Finally, a card game that removes the ‘luck’ aspect."
"When I start Prismata, it feels like my inner child is opening a bottomless toy box that's always holding something new and exciting."
"I honestly feel like a genius after I play a good game."
"Prismata is very approachable, yet there's always more to learn."
"I'm a filthy casual and I love playing a quick competitive game."
"10/10 strategy game! Phenomenal concept, unlimited replay value."
"Why did I even bother with those other games."
"I feel fortunate to live in the age of Prismata—the best game I've ever played."
"No mortal has 400 real APM. That's why we play Prismata, and leave StarCraft to the demigods."
"If you ever thought you'd be great at StarCraft if only you had the APM, now you can prove it."
"After 3 years and 11,000 games, I'm still innovating new strategies, and I don't expect that to ever stop."
"Prismata is the best thing that ever happened to me."
"It's as good as they say."
WARNING: Hurtworld is still very early in development. It may be worth waiting until we are further through development before getting on board (We're not going anywhere).
Hurtworld is a hardcore multiplayer survival FPS with a focus on deep survival progression that doesn't become trivial once you establish some basic needs. That feeling when you're freezing to death trying to make a fire, or you're defenceless being chased by creatures. These experiences are what make a survival game. When you overcome that challenge and find a level of comfort it's a great feeling, but what do you do next?
Hurtworld tempts you out of your comfort zone with rich resources, better loot and higher tech. It will also throw more dangerous creatures, harsher environments and new challenges at you that can't be taken on without the proper gear or refined skill. Will you settle for bows and arrows and a campfire, or push deeper into the map and start scavenging for vehicle parts and better weapons?
Built from the ground up with solid multiplayer foundations. Designed for fast skill based PVP and PVE. You will constantly have to decide which is the biggest threat, the player opposite you or the creatures that will hear your gunshot.Current Features
- Crafting Gear, Tools, Weapons and Machines - Combine what you find in the world to make hundreds of different items.
- Structure Building - Claim land solo or with friends, build from a hut to a city using our attachment point based structure system.
- Procedurally Generated, Customizable Vehicles - Find a car or quad bike wreck in world with random panels. Scavenge for parts and get it moving again. Find rare paint colors and skin patterns to get it looking just the way you want. Upgrade your engine and gearbox. Make sure to carry a spare tire!
- Mining Resources - Heaps of different minable resources that require different tools to gather, from Pickaxes to Dynamite. Alternatively you can build some automated drills and let them do the work for you.
- Twitch based PVP - Some areas of the map will be highly contested, are you willing to share the limited resources needed to survive? If you aren't, we have many different projectile and melee weapons to do away with your opponent. Careful though, murdering your peers may increase your own penalty for death.
- Farmable Plants - Find wild seeds and get a crop going back home.
- Hunting Neutral and Hostile Animals - Environment is filled with animals, they may be your lunch, you may be theirs.
- Town Ruins and Relics with Random Loot - Tightly contested, if the radiation and mutated creatures don't kill you, another player will. You might just find those engine parts you've been looking for here.
- Dynamic Day/Night + Weather - Pick the right time of day to attempt crossing sand dunes, but watch out for sandstorms.
- Stat Simulation - More than just a hunger bar, everything in the world is affected by time of day, current biome, localized effects like radiation, dynamic weather, heat given off by machines etc. Items can have different behaviors based on current stats too. That steak in your backpack might just freeze in the snow, at least it will take longer to go rotten. Put that storage chest too close to your fire you may come home to a pile of Ash.
- Drastically Different Biomes - Explore the harsh world. From the snow forests of the North to the colorful parrot Tokars of the red desert, gear that lets you survive in one biome may kill you in another. Players with a home base advantage will likely be better equipped to handle their surroundings than invaders.
All the features above are currently in the game and functional, however much of the content in these systems is placeholder. While we've done a lot of the hard work developing robust systems to underpin gameplay mechanics, we haven't yet spent a lot of time generating and balancing content for these systems. As this is mostly configuration work, we will be able to quickly deliver lots of new content in the coming months.Server Authoritative MultiplayerMost multiplayer open world games use a MMO style network architecture. While this allows for greater player numbers per server, it opens up the game up to endless cheating exploits that are impossible to stomp out. Hurtworld uses an architecture closer to that of a modern FPS, where all physics and game logic are calculated on the server. While cheats can never be fully stopped, this structure makes a large amount of the exploits impossible from day one. Due to this, our servers will use a bit more resources for the same number of people than your usual survival game, but we think it's totally worth it.PerformanceKeeping your FPS high and smooth is crucially important to us. As members of the PC master race we know 60+ FPS is a right, not a privilege. Not to mention PVP gunplay just doesn't work at low FPS. This is an ongoing battle while we are developing the game, adding new stuff slows things down, doing an optimization pass gives us some breathing room. It goes in cycles.
Currently things are running very well, we did a lot of hard work during our closed alpha to bring performance up and to get rid of big spikes. On mid range 2 year old machines we're currently getting 80+ FPS on medium settings. Our biggest bottleneck is player skinning on the CPU. Meaning if your CPU is a potato, and there are lots of players in your area, it will chugg. We have a fairly comprehensive graphical settings menu that should let you scale things down even on lower spec machines. We are constantly working to improve performance and we'll do our best to keep everything running well throughout early access.PVP & GunplayHurtworld has competitive FPS in its DNA. Violence isn't the only option, but when it's needed you want to be sure it's a fair skill rewarding system. We are keeping the gear cap low on PVP items. This means a player with 150 hours in a server and endgame loot can't faceroll their way around the map with impunity. Higher grade gear will allow you to survive in harsher environments and take on fiercer creatures, it won't however stop a bullet to the face.Infamy SystemWe are currently testing a new system that changes the way gear is dropped on death. By default all gear you have equipped like tools guns and clothes won't drop on death.
Secured gear in your hotbar and equipment slots (gear you are wearing) can only be dropped if your infamy level is above zero.
Infamy is a stat bar that increases by one every time you kill someone, and slowly decreases over time back to zero. For each point of infamy you currently have, you have a chance to lose a secured item (equipped gear / weapons / tools).
We hope this will have a few effects.
- Most people will actually use their best gear all the time
- New spawns being harassed at spawn that can’t fight back won’t lose much
- Players harassing fresh spawns are putting a target on their own head, as some of their gear is now up for grabs to anyone who kills them, creating interesting skirmishes.
- Farming yield of a player will be dependant on the territory they can control. If a player tries to mine the limited resources around your base, you can kill them to claim the resources back without completely ruining their day.
- We can make tiers of gear much more expensive to create without crossing the too valuable to lose bracket
As with any new gameplay system, it sounds great in theory to us, how it plays will be the real test. This behavior is currently enabled by default, however server owners can override playerlootmode to 4 different settings depending on preference including the classic lose everything.Modding
In the future we want to build Hurtworld into a platform for different sandbox game types (Think Dota 2 custom games). We are designing the game we want to play most, however the framework of player movement, gear, combat, environmental effects, AI, vehicles, construction and gathering can all be applied to vastly different game modes with very little work. We are slowly building up a more powerful SDK we plan to release sometime in 2016. I can't wait to see what other people do with a solid FPS framework with the backing of a fleshed out survival game.FAQ
- Will you add procedural maps?
Currently we are focusing on hand crafted maps. We are a good way through developing an SDK for Unity we call "Shigi Tools" designed to allow the community to create their own maps in-engine. It's not out of the realm of possibility that a server will have its own unique map designed by its admins that is downloaded on connection. This combined with server side mods should open up the gameplay possibilities a lot. We don't have an ETA on this yet, we are using it to build internal maps but it will require some new engine systems to handle runtime loading that we will prioritize amongst other things.
- Can I host a server?
Yes! We have a Windows and Linux headless server build that can be downloaded through the tools section of Steam or via SteamCMD, check out the Hurtworld Wiki for guides.
- How many players per server?
We are optimizing for 50. We run all our physics on the server with low jitter and a high tickrate. This means we won't reach the 200+ mmo class of servers, however we think the tradeoff is worth it for a more responsive experience and a game more resistant to cheats. It also means we can do more interesting things with AI that feel more like Left for Dead and less like World of Warcraft.
MAC USERS NOTE: If you get a crash on startup of the game, please disable Steam overlay
33. Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings
Tight controls and a smooth learning curve will have you knocking it out of the park in no time in this awesome arcade baseball simulator. Polygon’s 2014 Sports Game of the Year.Features:
- Realistic Simulation and Physics: Don’t be fooled by the light-hearted/comical presentation; the fundamentals of baseball are well represented and if someone isn’t familiar with the rules, they will be after playing Super Mega Baseball.
- Groundbreaking Difficulty System: Super Mega Baseball boasts an innovative difficulty control scheme called the Ego system. The Ego system offers a fine-grained control of difficulty on a per-user basis, which has been widely praised for leveling the playing field in cooperative and competitive modes. This system will push seasoned gamers to their limits while simultaneously providing a gentle introduction for beginners.
- Up-to Four Player Local Co-op Play: In addition to solo play, players can try their hand at head-to-head, 2v1, 2v2 and co-op against the CPU. In co-op mode, teammates alternate batting/running each time at-bat, and alternate pitching/fielding each inning, meaning ballplayers need to be on their toes every play. To even games, players can use the Ego system to set up a competitive game between friends of any skill level.
- Ultra Responsive and Blazing Fast Gameplay: Controls are easy to learn, but players will need to master jumping, diving, wall-catches, power-swings and cut-off plays to properly dominate friends. Short load times and a streamlined interface means most of the time is spent in the action, with nine-inning games taking around 20 minutes to play.
- Full Batting and Pitching Statistics: Most baseball statistics imaginable are available and ballplayers can use these to show off their MVP-quality skills.
- Leveling System: Players tally up Starpoints for hits, strikeouts and catches during each game and Level Up once they collect enough points. Players can hire staff to train and coach their squad, improving skill attributes such as Power and Speed. Use that jacked up team to win at higher difficulties (and post higher leaderboard scores than friends)!
- Player Customization: Customize the look and names of a team’s players to create a ragtag crew of family and friends. Make as many aesthetic adjustments as you can imagine!
34. Might & Magic Heroes VII
Might & Magic® Heroes® VII makes a triumphant return bringing you the essence of turn based strategy gaming. Set in a fantasy universe with RPG progression with a strong story narrative, you will embark on a journey that you will never forget!
- Explore and conquer the enchanted world of Ashan
- Develop and manage your economy
- Lead armies of legendary creatures to battle
- Build up Heroes of Might & Magic with hundreds of abilities and powerful artifacts
35. Dragon Nest Europe
Dive into blazingly fast combat action with visually stunning skills in a world caught in the wake of ancient dragons and waiting for the ancient Prophet to discover her powers. Immerse in an epic story with classic MMORPG and role-playing elements paired with a unique, console-like third-person perspective.
No monotone “click and wait” or “turn-based” combat! Experience blazingly fast console quality action and thrilling combos for intense, non-stop action in a magical world.
Class and Specialization System:
Nine main classes with their own unique fighting style. Develop your character by individually specializing in more and more detailed combat skill trees.
Intuitive and Engaging Game Play:
Clear goals paired with intuitive, convenient controls encouraging a wide range of players to become fully engaged in the action and dive into the game.
Player vs. Player (PvP):
A unique and balanced PvP system, harmonizing each challenger's gear with the enemy's one. Only the most skilled players will endure the fierce combats across many different modes and maps.
Dungeon-heavy Game Play:
Venture through dozens of dungeons and challenging Nests with hundreds of quests.
Play for free:
No payments necessary, Dragon Nest is completely free to play.
36. Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today
Dead Synchronicity stands as a modern adventure classic, telling a dark, sad and brutal tale that will leave you wanting more, but equally satisfied.
80% - Adventure Gamers
And then there was light… but not enough for Michael to find out who he is and what happened to the world out there. The “Great Wave”, the “dissolved”... are just hollow words in his looted mind.
"Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today" is the first part of the "Dead Synchronicity" series:
Help Michael face a dying reality, a universe that’s fading away. Face a merciless world that gets sick and vanishes. Face no past, no present, no future. Face the impending moment of “dead synchronicity”.
And you’d better hurry. Because, otherwise... what will you do when Time dissolves itself?
A terrible pandemic is turning all of humanity into “the dissolved” - the sick whose deliria provide them with supernatural cognitive powers... but also steer them towards a gruesome death.
The root of this illness seems to be “the Great Wave”, an inexplicable chain of natural disasters that destroyed all energy sources and communications and plunged the world into a chaos ruthlessly controlled by both the authorities and the army alike.
Michael, a man with no past, will have to recover his identity and decode the events that brought the world to the edge of collapse. Because, if he doesn’t hurry, he won’t be able to avoid the impending moment of “dead synchronicity”, when Time itself dissolves…
Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today is a point and click adventure that features a stunning dystopian plot, a distinctive, expressionist 2D art style, and an atmospheric soundtrack.
The game pays homage to classic adventures (The Secret of Monkey Island, Broken Sword, Day of the Tentacle...) but revolves around a more mature theme, along the lines of games such as I Have no Mouth and I Must Scream or Sanitarium.KEY FEATURES
Classic adventure gameplay combined with mature theme
2D graphics featuring a unique, expressionist style
Space-time distortions, a dystopian atmosphere... and a dark, bloodstained plot
Featuring soundtrack from indie rock band Kovalski (available as DLC)
"Guybrush meets Mad Max meets 12 Monkeys"
37. Mordheim: City of the Damned
Mordheim: City of the Damned is the first video game adaptation of Games Workshop's cult classic tabletop game Mordheim. Set in the Warhammer World's decimated Empire city, Mordheim: City of the Damned is a turn-based tactical game where you lead warbands into bloody and lethal skirmishes. The game blends RPG elements, fast-paced tactical combat and intricate unit customization in a time wrought by chaos and rivalry where only the strongest survive.
After a twin tailed comet crashed on Mordheim, the City of Damned turned into a terrifying battlefield where rival warbands fight fiercely for the control of key neighborhoods, looking for glory and fortune by acquiring the very valuable Wyrdstone fragments.
Choose from iconic Mordheim warbands - Sisters of Sigmar, the Cult of the Possessed, Skaven, Mercenaries from the Empire - and lead your troops to battle. Recruit new units, equip them with enhanced gear. Evolve and customize your warband with the experience gained from each successful mission, transforming them into a terrifying force on the battlefield.
Devise the best strategy to annihilate your rivals. If you fail, some of your units might lose a limb... or worse. Keep in mind that in Mordheim: City of the Damned, a dead unit is lost forever! Consider the environment when formulating your battle strategy, exploiting the unique buildings, ruins or the layout of the streets. Deploy your troops carefully and anticipate the actions of your adversaries to set up ambushes! Organize ingenious battle plans where the talents of your units will be as important as your own luck during key moments of combat.
Loot items and weapons hidden in the ruins, or steal those of fallen opponents. Survive the dangers that abound in the City of the Damned and collect as many Wyrdstones as you can, but remain ever vigilant. Mordheim is one of the most treacherous places in the Warhammer World!
In these epic battles where fame and glory await, your strategy will definitely be your best ally! Visit the four corners of the City of the Damned to complete multiple missions in the solo campaign, or challenge other players in enthralling multiplayer modes.
- Fully customize your warbands
- Choose from a multitude of classes with unique abilities to create unique strategies
- Take your troops to battle and test their synergy on the field
- Gain experience to unlock Player's special abilities
- Spend the Wyrdstones to acquire powerful items and unlock more choices and features
- Face other Player's Warbands in head to head skirmishes
Experience the mysterious, timeless world of Toren, the first adventure game from Brazilian indie developer Swordtales. You are Moonchild, destined to climb the tower (known as Toren) on a hauntingly solitary journey to find your purpose. You must solve puzzles and face monsters as you struggle to climb to the top of this beautiful, yet treacherous environment, driven by the will to find your freedom.
A Journey of Learning & Fulfilment - As the story progresses your character will age from a mere infant to grown woman creating new mechanics and challenges for each learning experience and phase of her life. In addition, the Tree of Life within the tower grows as she does, providing access to new areas to explore and new items to find.
Poetry brought to Life – Toren features dark fantasy storytelling in a universe filled with symbolism. The mysterious, fantastical atmosphere is conveyed through an award-winning art design and original score. As your journey unfolds you will discover scrolls of poetry, which reveal the story and true origins behind Toren and aids the Moonchild in discovering her purpose.
Rich Puzzle Solving - Every stage of the game features new and progressively more deadly challenges for the player: solving environmental puzzles, how avoid and survive attacks from dangerous creatures, and eventually defeating the end boss.
39. Bless Online
NEOWIZ welcomes you to an epic and immersive world of Bless Online where your choice matters. Explore the immense world and face your challenges alone or join up in groups to partake in massive warfare to determine your fate and reap the rewards. From the majestic opening of Embers in the Storm to the haunting chorus of The Sea of Sadness, the music created by the world-renowned composers Hans Zimmer and Lorne Balfe will draw you into the world of Bless.
- Choose your side
- Choose your story
- Choose your adventure
- Choose your battle
40. Zombie Vikings
From the creators of indie smash hit Stick It to The Man! comes a new one to four-player co-op stab-you-in-the-gut-a-thon. Embark on a dead funny adventure with the Zombie Vikings. A putrid posse sent on a mission through the most epic of worlds to retrieve Odin’s lost eye.
Play as the most fearsome Vikings ever raised from Norse soil – Gunborg, Seagurd, Hedgy and Caw-kaa. Hack through the gingerbread swamps of Molgaga! Cruise through the intestines of the Midgaard Serpent! Fight giant poultry!
- Co-op story brawler for 1-4 players
- Single-player and online/offline multiplayer
- Written by Zach Weinersmith (SMBC Comics)
- +25 levels in 8 different worlds. Plus 5 Versus Arenas!
- Choose among four different Zombie Vikings, each with unique power moves
- Over 40 unlockable weapons. Try out Stinknir or Blunt Fish Trauma!
- Collect Viking Runes to gain new cool abilities. Mix up your style of play!
- Stitch all your friends together into a giant mega Zombie. Working together is fun!
41. My Summer Car
MY SUMMER CAR is the ultimate car owning, building, fixing, tuning, maintenance AND permadeath life survival simulator. You start the game with hundreds of loose parts and assemble both car and engine. Not only you need to maintain your car, but yourself as well. Sausages, beer and sleeping will do just fine.
If everything goes well, you have a working car which you can use for various 1990's Finnish countryside summer activities. Basically doing stupid things under influence of alcohol. After you have gathered extra money from various random jobs, you can start to tune and upgrade the car with parts ordered via snail mail. You can turn the car into a obnoxious bass-boom disco machine.... or into a rally car to participate rally competitions... or just fix it into perfect factory condition. Of course car also needs to pass the inspection or you might get into trouble with police.
Not only you have access to one car, but also several other cars and vehicles which you can use. (Mostly useful to get groceries and for towing the project car from some ditch, again).
Warning, this game is not for fainted heart. Severe car fever is required to play this properly due to it's meticulous approach on car building.
- Full car assembly with over hundred parts
- Detailed driving and engine simulation
- Various other vehicles, cars and boat to use and drive
- Dozens of kilometers worth of dirt and paved roads with AI traffic
- Random paying jobs to cover food, beverage and fuel expenses
- Rally event to participate in
- Permanent death
- Sauna bathing
- 90's Finnish summer!
- Support for steering wheel and shifter controllers
- Much more!
42. Crashday Redline Edition
CRASHDAY: REDLINE EDITION
More speed. More destruction. More fun than ever before!
The most action-loaded arcade racer is back on Steam in a fully overhauled edition! Created by the original developers of the 2006 PC racing game Crashday, we proudly present the game's official re-release version: Crashday: Redline Edition!
Crashday: Redline Edition is the multiplayer arcade racer with near limitless possibilities! Race. Wreck. Shoot. Smash. Seven game modes. Battle online and offline. On roads and in arenas. Design and share your own tracks. Enjoy user-made mods, circuits and cars from Steam Workshop. Play the game the way you like. Today there are no rules.MAIN FEATURES
Crashday: Redline Edition brings you everything that you love about Crashday, carefully enhanced in various meaningful ways:
- Multiplayer BattlesPlay in online multiplayer, single events or in the career game. Now including full Steam integration, with Steam-based lobbies, avatar images, voice chat and more.
- Seven Game ModesEnjoy a variety of play styles such as Wrecking Match, Stunt Show or Race, as well as unique Crashday classics like Hold The Flag, Pass The Bomb or Bomb Run. Compete solo or in teams.
- Track EditorBuild and share your own crazy circuits using the integrated track editor. Choose from over 150 building blocks, including insane ramps, wicked corkscrews, off-road terrains and a lot more.
- ModdingCustomize the hell out of the game! Download and play mods, cars, tracks and more from the newly integrated Steam Workshop, or create your own using the Crashday SDK. New: modded gameplay is now fully online-play compatible!
But there's more. Here's what else you get with Crashday: Redline Edition!
- Refreshed graphicsNew lighting, reworked textures and a brushed-up HUD & UI.
- Gameplay tweaksEnhanced controls, improved gamepad support and fine-tuned balancing in multiple areas of the game.
- 36 tracksIncluding 10 new tracks specifically added for Redline Edition.
- 12 vehiclesGet behind the wheel of urban street rides, heavy off-roaders and high-speed sports cars. Vrooom!
- WeaponsBlast your enemies into pieces with missiles and mini-gun firepower.
- Damage modelReal-time deformation. Just because it's so much fun to destroy things! :)
- Pick-upsAll-new in Redline Edition! Grab ammo refill, instant-repair and more right from the tracks. The perfect enhancement for online battles.
- TuningUpgrade your rides with various tuning kits and parts. Now including full customization for multiplayer car setups.
- Action replaysView the most spectacular scenes over and over.
- Online playRace against up to 8 friends in online matches, both VS-style or in teams.
- Single eventSet up matches just the way you want and race against AI.
- Career gameRise to fame as a driver in the Crashday underground league and unlock cars and tuning parts as you progress.
- Mini gamesStill not enough? Accept these six highscore challenges.
- Bugfixes en masseWe have crushed more than 100 bugs (oops!) from the original game.
- Original soundtrackLast but not least: all of the classic music tracks from Crashday, including the unforgettable Pencilcase, Lowbuz, Peter Struck and more!
- Wrecking MatchThe classic arena deathmatch: destroy or be destroyed! Any more questions?
- Stunt ModeAmaze the audience by performing stunts, jumps and roll-over with your car. The freakier your show, the more points you get.
- RaceBe the first to cross the finish line. With or without weaponry distraction.
- Hold The FlagGrab an awkwardly large smiley (why not a flag?) from your enemies and take it through the checkpoints to score and win.
- Pass The BombA bomb on your car is armed, and the timer is running. Now quick! Pass on the bomb to your “friends” before it blows up.
- Bomb RunNever drive slower than a certain speed, or a bomb in your car blows up! The evil deal: every time you pass a checkpoint, the minimum speed increases!
- Test DriveRoam freely around your tracks without any limitations.
Starting as a hobby project of two 14-year-olds in 1998, Robert Clemens and Jan Bodenstein developed a vision for their game of dreams: Crashday – a game that would combine elements of their back-then favourites Carmageddon (1996) and Stunts (1990). In a time long before indie games became a normal thing, the duo taught themselves about programming and creating game art to make their vision come true. Developer Moonbyte Studios was born.
Fast-forward eight years, the PC racing game actually hit the shelves in early 2006 – completed with the help of development partner Replay Studios, and distributed by then-publisher Atari. Long overdue and far more complex than in the developers' wildest dreams, the game saw a positive reception amongst players worldwide. Crashday quickly built up a community of passionate online players, track builders, and enthusiastic modders. Last but not least due to extensive modding capabilities, the game had eventually survived far longer than anyone had expected.
2017. Already past its tenth anniversary and driven by tremendous support from a few still-active Crashday players and fans, Moonbyte decided to bring their “baby” back to Steam. Nowadays, in a fully digital landscape, the way community-driven online games are played and shared has changed – perfect conditions for a game like Crashday, and surely the ideal opportunity to pay tribute to the fans by making use of new technology and distribution channels while staying true to its roots. This is Crashday: Redline Edition.
43. Guardians of Orion
[ THE ULTIMATE SCI-FI RPG ]Guardians of Orion is a Sci-Fi MMORPG Shooter featuring Cooperative, Competitive, Social and Dog-fighting Gameplay!
[ THE LORE ]Guardians of Orion takes place half a century from now and allows you to explore The New Solar System. Rich with an unlimited and renewable clean energy source, Ion Crystals generated by the star of Rigel help power your Guardian using the most advanced technology and weaponry ever created.
· EXPLORATIONTravel across multiple Planets & Moons with your friends!· SURVIVALFight against devastating enemies including ROBOTS & DINOSAURS in cooperative gameplay!· BATTLE YOUR FRIENDSA variety of competitive PvP modes with Kills granting store credits and experience!· PLAY YOUR WAY!Swap between First-Person, Third-Person and Top-Down perspectives at ANY time during Cooperative gameplay!
· GATHER WITH YOUR FRIENDSSocialize in beautiful hubs including Space Command Centers, Elemental Moons, Complex Cave Systems and Sprawling Cities!· INVENTORYCollect Loot & Gear along your journeys!· CRAFTINGForge Resources into Gear and other items.
· COMPLETE MISSIONSA variety of Side Objectives, Weekly Challenges and Daily Challenges to earn store credits, unlock loot crates and earn new gear!· STATISTICSTrack your accomplishments with detailed player statistics and overviews!· LEADERBOARDSCompete with others across a variety of ranks and skills!
· CUSTOMIZATIONMillions of possibilities, including: Armors, Hats, Helmets, Weapon Skins, Shaders, Tracers, Effects, and more!· GIBS & GOREDecimate your enemies and experience over-the-top violence, gore and gibs! (Can be disabled via gameplay settings).· EXECUTIONS & FATALITIESTake the violence to another level with extreme finishing moves and fatalities!
· LOCAL CO-OPWe will continue to add additional Local Co-Op experiences as ORION continues to grow and evolve!· PLAY or PAY!The majority of Trek Store items can either be bought outright or played for as a variety of in-game systems grant you store credits, including the resources you collect, all PvP kills and bonus missions, achievements, daily challenges, weekly challenges and more! Our store is cosmetic-focused with no pay-2-win!
· COMPANIONSPets help assist you in collecting resources, items and gear! Acquire a PET and never be alone again.· WARGAMESBecome the best Pilot and challenge your friends and foes in a free-for-all dog-fighting game mode which rewards store credits and experience for a variety of gameplay and objectives!
· LOADOUTSCustomize your Weapon Loadout per characters, including Primary Weapons, Secondary Weapons, Item Kit and Grenade Type!DevNoteWe fully fund all of our prototypes and early access versions of our games/products. ORION is scheduled for official release on December 20, 2016. We use crowdfunding campaigns to grow these projects past our original ambitions and expectations through community feedback and interaction, the same as we did with our first title: 'ORION: Prelude' We'd love to make our new game "ORION" even more massive so please spread the word! The more we receive the more we can support YOU!
44. Switchblade (2018)
SWITCHBLADE - GAME DESCRIPTION :
On the cyber world of Thraxx, Havok has returned.
After 10.000 years of peace, the Fireblade, source of power for the
ancient Bladeknights, has shattered.
The night burned red, and the people of the Undercity fell beneath the
onslaught of Havok's nightmare creations.
Helpness, the Bladeknights died alongside their people.
Only one of their order survived.
You play Hiro, the last of the Bladeknights, a hi-tech warrior armed
with steaith, cunning and a powerful reprogrammable cyber-arm.
You must enter the Undercity and reassemble the sixteen fragments of
the shattered Fireblade.
Only then will you be able to take on Havok and average the death of
THE OBJECT OF THE GAME :
You must guide Hiro, the Bladeknight through the labyrinth of the
Undercity, to recover the 16 fragments of the shattered Fireblade. Once
you have collected all 16 fragments, you must use it to defeat Havok,
to bring to an end his reign of terror and to avenge your people.
This is a side scroller beat'em up platformer with a bit of metroidvania genre on it!
45. Impossible Creatures
Steam Edition Features:
- Fully remastered to work with modern systems
- Insect Invasion, Mod SDK (C++) and all patches included
- Re-implemented multiplayer and NAT traversal for a smooth online experience
- Steam Friend invite implemented
- Steam cloud support
- Thousands of units: “Impossible Creatures” has more than 50 animals that can be combined to create a vast number of mutant creatures, the results of which are limited only by players’ creativity.
- Strategies as boundless as your imagination -- By building these creatures into powerful and effective armies, players can define their strategy and how they want to tackle their opponents.
- Explore rich 3-D worlds – The highly detailed, fully 3-D dynamic world allows players to battle in four richly detailed environments, each with special flora and fauna.
- Compelling single-player campaigns – Players command dozens of creatures, and henchmen in 15 missions across 14 distinct islands.
- Unprecedented replayability – “Impossible Creatures” offers boundless creature combinations, armies, and strategies as well as online play and an easy-to-use mission editor that provides limitless play options.
- Unique multiplayer options – Up to six “Impossible Creatures” players will be able to wage war in real time. The multiplayer component will streamline base-building, allowing players to build creatures offline and store them for future online battles.
- Transferable units – Players can refine their armies in the single-player campaign, and test their strategies with the same armies in a multiplayer game.
Categories in common with Impossible Creatures: Strategy
46. Ys SEVEN
Originally released as a PSP exclusive, Ys SEVEN was the first fully 3D Ys title, the first Ys title to include a party-based battle system allowing players to swap control of characters in real-time, and the most story-heavy Ys game of its time.
This original PC port presents the game in full upscaled HD with a wide variety of resolution options, smooth 60 fps gameplay, full Steamworks integration featuring a variety of new achievements, and even a revised localization to ensure players receive the most immersive gaming experience possible.
Join redheaded adventurer Adol Christin and his loyal companion, Dogi, as they make good use of their pirate connections from adventures past to weigh anchor in the bustling port city of Altago – a former world trading capital that was cut off from foreign visitation for far too long by an all-too-recently ended war with the Romun empire.
The people of Altago are still distrustful of foreigners, and the land is crawling with monstrous creatures who are invulnerable to standard steel, rendering Adol’s tried and true arsenal of weapons from games past ineffective. Forced to rearm and retrain from scratch – and to prove his worth to this new country’s somewhat xenophobic populace – Adol takes up a king’s quest to explore a nearby set of ruins, only to find himself embroiled in a high-stakes game of appeasing ancient dragons and saving the world… yet again.
Along the way, he’ll meet a variety of companions old and new who will join him in his quest via the newly introduced party system, wherein up to three characters may be controlled at any one time. Only by mastering the use of pierce, slash, and thrust attacks, as well as dozens of unique skills, quick dodging, “flash guarding,” and more can Adol and his team uncover the mystery of the Five Great Dragons, the five ancient tribes of Altago, and the recent string of earthquakes that threaten to tear apart this ancient and storied land.
Come take part in the first Ys adventure of the modern era! The frenetic challenges and massive bosses that made this historic series famous are back, and they’re bigger than ever.
Make SEVEN your lucky number!Key Features:
- Fast, real-time combat with dozens of unique abilities, both physical and magical
- A brand new party system allowing for up to three playable characters at once, including Adol’s loyal sidekick Dogi and fan-favorite mercenary Geis from Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim
- Enormous screen-filling bosses set to quintessentially Ys rock music composed by the legendary Falcom Sound Team jdk
- One of the most complex and involving storylines of the entire series, spanning well over 20 hours’ worth of gameplay
- Upscaled HD graphics and consistent 60 fps framerate bring this former PSP-exclusive title up to modern PC standards
- Full Steamworks integration, including a bevy of new achievements
47. Turbo Pug 3D
Turbo Pug is back! And this time, he's three dimensional!
Join Turbo Pug and friends, sprint your way through a randomly generated voxel world with scaling difficulty.
Turbo Pug 3D - Fast paced, casual fun.
- Enjoy the popular Turbo Pug fast paced, timing based, runner game-play style in a whole new way!
- Delve into a randomly generated 3D voxel world
- Grab Pug coins and unlock new characters and hats!
- Equip hats on different characters
- Global leaderboards - 'Daily' and 'All time'
- A stunning day/night cycle
48. VirZOOM Arcade
VIRZOOM VR GAMING SYSTEM
Virtual Reality Sports
“Play VR. Get Fit.” That’s what VirZOOM does. We make virtual reality games for an active motion controller where your pedaling and leaning propel you through race tracks, battlegrounds, soaring skies, and pictorial countrysides in the forms of an F1 pilot, a tank commander, a Pegasus, a cyclist, and more.
Other online players automatically drop in and drop out of your games to provide competition and cooperation in matches up to 8 players. Make friends and challenge them to ghost competitions over a period of time, winner take all! Or choose your own workout and goals, collecting coins along the way to upgrade your avatars.
Outside the game you can manage your challenges, tune your workouts, and track your stats on MyVirZOOM and link them to Fitbit and Strava.
VirZOOM Arcade Games
“VirZOOM Arcade” is our free collection of sport arcade games, available on Steam and the PlayStation Store, and always being updated with new features and games delivered automatically to you.
Our game controls and physics provide maximum VR comfort to play in large virtual worlds. No teleporting—your virtual movement reflects your actual movement. And though the games are designed for our bike controller for sport and exercise, you can also play them for free with a regular controller. More players means more fun for everyone, step up to a bike when you’re ready!
Beyond our games, use the Gamepad Emulator (only available on PC) to turn your bike into a virtual joystick, keyboard, and mouse to play popular games. Configure your own mappings or use the ones we’ve made for Project Cars, EVE Valkyrie, and Radial-G. If you’re a developer, from homebrew to AAA, add VirZOOM bike and motion controls to your games for free with our Unity SDK.
The VirZOOM Bike
Actively experience virtual reality with the VirZOOM Bike Controller, priced and sized for home use by the whole family. Now try it with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Integrated sensors in the bike track your pedaling speed forward and backward. Not just cadence but the responsiveness you require for high performance gaming. Triggers and buttons are built into the grips to take air, get bursts of speed, and blast away obstacles. Lean on the bike to steer naturally using your VR system’s position tracking—our extra wide base keeps you planted!
Choose the pedaling resistance that suits you to increase your score or speed or difficulty in our games. Heartrate sensors in the grips determine the calories you burn on every ride.
The bike operates silently to be able to hear your games, and folds up easily to move in and out of your play area. 2 AA batteries power it for months to communicate wirelessly to your VR system without cords.
VR System Not Included
You must have your own VR system to play VirZOOM, but luckily it is compatible with all major systems having position tracking:
Oculus Rift (with acceptable PC)
HTC Vive (with acceptable PC)
PlayStation VR (with PS4)
The universe is a vast, mystical, beautiful, awe-inspiring place.... the universe is yours.
Built for scalability to facilitate massive fully interactable objects, almost anything is possible. Gameplay elements have been skillfully constructed to bring the ultimate space sandbox experience.
Dive into your own unique universe, and choose your path.Key Features:
- Procedurally generated infinite universe, with quadrillions of galaxies - The universe is massive. It'd take approximately 10,000 years to cross from one end to the other! Singleplayer and Multiplayer worlds can be heavily customised with our extensive config options.
- Developed for scalability- We have a broad range of graphical and performance options that cater to our low-end users as well as those with heavy rigs and servers.
- Advanced Build Tools - Powerful and easy to use building tools, quickly design awesome ships, stations and bases. Including functions: Copy & paste, undo, redo, replace, symmetry modes, shape assistance systems (spheres, cycles, torus and more) and rotation of templates.
- Modular Weapon Systems - Combine weapon systems for countless configurations of weapons. From sniper beams to swarm missiles.
- Comprehensive Rail & Logic Systems - Use the rail system to build moving parts. You can do anything from simple elevators, sliding or rotating doors, to complex cranes.
Tinker with our logic systems to control any system in the game, be it weapons, lights, rails, or explosives. Logic covers all basic gate types for convenient use (AND, OR, NOT, DELAY, Flip-Flop), allows in flight control and wireless connections between entities. You can use it for simple things like timers, switches, buttons. Or, build complex systems like working clocks and even a real CPU.
- Community multiplayer (dedicated servers) - Play with others in our community hosted servers. Our configs allow administrators to customise core game mechanics for a tailored experience. Most settings can be tweaked to squeeze the best performance out of hardware.
- Platform independent (Windows, Linux, Mac) - StarMade is completely platform independent. We support the three most widely used operating systems.
- Free to play in alpha - We offer the full game free to play while in alpha development. Play our game through this period for free while in return we receive invaluable feedback and bug reports.
50. fault - milestone two side:above
fault - milestone two side:above is a Cinematic Visual Novel that takes place right after the events of milestone one. With the addition of a new 3D camera system, fault -milestone two aims to introduce a more immersive and "larger than life" reading experience. Follow the grand science fantasy story of Selphine and the gang as they traverse back to their homeland!
Please note that this novel is a direct sequel to fault - milestone one and contains massive spoilers of the first story. Play through of the first title is highly advised. Also please note the demo saves do not carry over and it is recommended to play the beginning of milestone two again as things have been upgraded.
Categories in common with fault - milestone two side:above: Indie