Trying to find games like Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen that have been tried, tested and recommended.
The best games like Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen are:
- arrow_rightDarksiders II
- arrow_rightDark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin
- arrow_rightSunset Overdrive
- arrow_rightRed Faction Guerrilla
- arrow_rightFar Cry
- arrow_rightOne Piece Burning Blood
- arrow_rightThe Surge
- arrow_rightDarksiders II Deathinitive Edition
100 Best Games Like Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (49)
- PlayStation 4 (65)
- iOS (37)
- Android (26)
- macOS (53)
- Linux (33)
- Nintendo Switch (32)
- Nintendo 3DS (9)
- Nintendo DS (8)
- Xbox 360 (50)
- Xbox (6)
- PlayStation 3 (65)
- PlayStation 2 (17)
- PlayStation (6)
- PS Vita (19)
- PSP (9)
- Wii U (6)
- Wii (18)
- GameCube (5)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Game Boy (3)
- SNES (2)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari ST (2)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- SEGA CD (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- 3DO (1)
- Game Gear (2)
- Neo Geo (1)
1. Darksiders II
Darksiders II is a third person slasher/RPG, the second installment in the Darksiders series. The game shares many similarities with its predecessor, but also exhibits new features such as an open world, overhauled quest system and dialogues.
The main character is the second Rider of Apocalypse, Death, out on a quest to support previous game’s protagonist, War, and to restore what has been lost by the world. The key features of the series, the extensive combat system, and various riddles have also seen significant improvements. RPG elements exist in the form of leveling up your protagonist and acquiring new skills for both combat and battle support. The game also features an immersive soundtrack, which will accompany the players throughout every location and battle.
Darksiders II has implemented many traits common to third-person RPGs of the time, but it still manages to be outstanding with its unique design of locations and enemies, a more realistic combat system and other overhauls of the game mechanics, all resulting in a refined experience for any player.
2. Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin
New take in the Souls series. This time players are offered to overcome the immense difficulties in the kingdom of Drangleic. On the way to becoming human again, the hero must obtain a few greater souls. Gamers will experience player versus environment as well as player versus player gameplay using dedicated server technology. Invite your friends, fight your foes and survive your way through harsh medieval fantasy land.
The game shares with the first installment in the series the engine and game universe but is not connected in terms of story. Known for its difficulty the game offers players unbeatable challenge. Bad play is severely punished by the game: each time player dies game protagonist loses a bit of maximum health just like in Demon’s Souls.
Scholar of the First Sin bundles all previous DLCs for Dark Souls II as well as visual upgrades, new features and content.
3. Sunset Overdrive
2027, the metropolis of Sun City.
The city is full of creatures, savage, aggressive and insane - these creatures were just ordinary townspeople a short while ago, but they abused the energy drink produced by Fizzco, in which something was wrong with the recipe. In general, loyal consumers mutated into monsters and now nothing can be done with them, only to kill everyone.
The protagonist (by the way, who worked at Fizzco) is not constrained by any laws of physics, can move around the city in any direction, run on walls and wires, jump like a kangaroo and so on. This is not parkour, it's just complete freedom of movement. He also has a "guidance system" that shows him the way.
In addition to the hero, several groups and singles of varying degrees of eccentricity are fighting monsters in the city. Monsters also do not belong to the same type. Monsters are many, they are very different and extremely unusual - there are, for example, creatures fused with water cannons or a bucket from an excavator. The hero's weapon is even more diverse than the monsters. Various weapons rush vinyl records, throw bowling balls, shoot teddy bears with pieces of TNT in their paws and this is not the whole list.
The game has about fifty amps to move the hero and defeat the monsters.
4. Red Faction Guerrilla
Red Faction: Guerrilla is a third-person shooter developed by Volition, Inc. It is the third installment in the Red Faction franchise.
The game is set 50 years after the first game. After the Earth Defence Force saved the Martians from the oppression of Ultron corporation, a new dictatorship had been established. Alec Mason arrives on Mars to earn money and meet his brother who is later killed. Alec joins the Red Faction to free the people of Mars from the reign of EDF and avenge his brother.
The singleplayer resembles a large set of missions in which Mason has to bring down the tyrannical regime. The planet is divided into 6 large districts. The player has to get all the districts under control and lower the enemy presence.
The main feature of the game is total destruction in the game's open world. It is necessary to bring down the buildings in order to complete story missions and gain reputation. A large set of vehicles is available to the player. The main currency of the game is scrap which drops from the destroyed buildings and paid out to the player after completing the missions.
Multiplayer mode is also present in the game. Players have the selection of six game modes.
5. Far Cry
The game that started the popular Far Cry series. The player assumes the role of Jack Carver, a former special forces operative who became a ferryman. The protagonist was hired by a journalist Valerie Constantine to escort her to a remote Pacific island. Soon after they arrived, the boat was attacked, and Valerie went missing. Now Carver is stranded on an archipelago covered by tropical rainforests, which are hiding an abandoned Japanese warship, a secret lab, and an active volcano. On a search for Valerie, he will fight a gang of mercenaries and discover the monstrous experiments that are carried out on this islands.
Carver eventually gains access to a variety of firearms. He’s also equipped with binoculars that allow him to see and even hear the enemies from far away. Stealth and detection are the central aspects of the Far Cry gameplay. The lush vegetation in the jungle offers perfect cover, so both Carver and his opponents can hide and sneak behind each other’s backs. The design and huge size of levels allow for a variety of routes and approaches to complete each mission, with use of stealth, surprise attacks, sniping, or another tactic of your choice.
6. One Piece Burning Blood
- A FAST-PACED FIGHTING GAME - Get ready for some crazy action and devastating combos!
- DEVIL FRUIT/HAKI ABILITIES - Devil Fruits and “Haki” can be used to do massive special moves and take down the fiercest opponents!
- 3 vs. 3 RUMBLE - Switch from 3 characters at any time during the fight and trigger amazing attacks!
- INCREDIBLE ROSTER - More than 40 playable characters coming from all over Grand Line and beyond!
- THE MOST EPIC BATTLE - Relive the Marineford War through intense fights and cutscenes!
This amazing ONE PIECE BURNING BLOOD - Gold Edition includes the game along with all the content from the Wanted Pack, Wanted Pack 2!
- 4 new playable characters
- 6 alternate versions of playable characters
- 14 costumes
- 5 customized HUDs
- + the exclusive Platinum Luffy costume
One Piece Burning Blood is a dynamic and colourful new fighting game featuring the world’s most famous pirate: Monkey D. Luffy.
GEAR UP FOR THE FIGHT!
Categories in common with One Piece Burning Blood: Action
7. The Surge
A catastrophic event has knocked you out during the first day on the job… you wake up equipped with a heavy-grade exoskeleton, in a destroyed section of the complex. Robots gone haywire, insane augmented co-workers and rogue AI - everything wants you dead.
Defy deadly enemies and huge bosses in tight, visceral melee combat. Target and slice specific limbs off your foes, with a next-gen loot system where you loot what you dismember. Equip, upgrade and craft new weapons and armors sliced from enemies, and make yourself stronger through a fresh take on leveling-up.
8. Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition
Become the terrifying force which everything fears but nothing can escape. Awakened by the End of Days, Death, the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen embarks on a quest to redeem his brother's name. Along the way, the Horseman discovers that an ancient grudge may threaten all of Creation. Death lives!
Deathinitive Edition Features:
Darksiders 2 with all DLC included and integrated into the game which offers a total playtime of more than 30 hours
Reworked and tuned game balancing and loot distribution
Improved Graphic Render Engine for higher visual quality especially in terms of lighting and shadows
Improved and reworked level, character and environment graphics
Running in native 1080p resolution
Steam Trading Cards
Play Death: Become the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, able to destroy entire worlds and battle forces beyond Heaven and Hell.
Epic Universe: Unlike anything the player has seen before, delivered in the unique style of Joe Mad.
Player Choice & Customization: Customize your experience with varied armor sets, weapons, and Skill Trees allowing players to create their own Death.
Replay-ability: Explore a vast open world, complete dozens of side quests and customize your Death with a full leveling system, Skill Trees and endless equipment combinations.
Traversal: Death is a nimble and agile character capable of incredible acrobatic feats allowing the player to explore the world like never before.
9. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is a multiplayer-only installment in the famous series of first-person shooters. It does not include a single player option.
The players control their characters from the first person view and fight each other in teams or individually using various firearms. While the basics of the game are the same as in previous Black Ops games, there are some additions and some subtractions. The health regeneration was scrapped, and instead, each player has a health pack that he or she must use manually. Advanced movement and wall-running also do not appear in this game.
The game reintroduces Specialists, who are characters with unique skills. There are ten types of Specialists, with the game introducing four completely new types: Ajax, Crash, Recon, and Torque. The players can customize their Specialists using the Pick 10 system of class creation. Black Ops 4 also includes some of the popular maps from the previous games.
Alongside traditional multiplayer mode, which is the main mode in Black Ops 4, the game features several specific modes. There's the Zombies mode in which the players battle against a horde of zombies. For the first time in the Call of Duty series Black Ops 4 introduces the popular Battle Royale mode under the name of Blackout. It allows a deathmatch between up to 100 players that can form teams of up to 4.
10. Shadow Warrior 2
Shadow Warrior 2 is a first-person adventure and the second part of the original's title released in 1997 reboot. The company responsible for the original is 3D Realms.
The player controls the protagonist with the arsenal of 70 weaponry including melee weapons, firearms, and throwables. The weapons may be customized: there are three gem slots in each one with the gems improving different characteristics in the armament. Due to the detailed battle system, it is allowed to cut an enemy into pieces and tear him apart in different ways, shooting, for example, his limbs off. A hero moves through levels, overcomes obstacles and climbs walls. There is no linear structure to the game as early missions can be replayed and newer location re-explored — that is one of the contrasts with the previous installment the title is made. Non-story-related levels are generated procedurally — it means their layout differs from time to time. There is a four-player cooperative mode, in which a party can walk through the same campaign levels together.
The narrative centers around Yakuza — the gang is trying to force Lo Wang — the protagonist — to accomplish the job of reclaiming a piece of jewelry from a local Shrine. The story circles around relationships between the characters, mutations due to ancient relics and the adventures in Indiana Jones style.
11. Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy IX (ファイナルファンタジーIX, Fainaru Fantajī Nain) is a 2000 role-playing video game developed and published by Square for the PlayStation video game console. It is the ninth title in the main Final Fantasy series and the last to debut on the original PlayStation. The game plot centers on the consequences of a war between nations in a medieval fantasy world called Gaia. Players follow bandit Zidane Tribal, who kidnaps Alexandrian princess Garnet Til Alexandros XVII as part of a gambit by the neighboring nation of Lindblum. He joins Garnet and a growing cast of characters on a quest to take down her mother, Queen Brahne of Alexandria, who started the war. The plot shifts when the player learns that Brahne is a pawn of a more menacing threat, Kuja, who shares a mysterious history with Zidane spanning two worlds.
The game was developed alongside Final Fantasy VIII. Envisioned by developers as a retrospective for the series, it departed from the futuristic settings of Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VIII by returning to the medieval style of the first six installments. Consequently, it was influenced heavily by the original Final Fantasy game, and features allusions to the rest of the titles. Despite this approach, the game did introduce new features to the series, such as "Active Time Event" cutscenes, "Mognet", and unique equipment and skill systems.
Final Fantasy IX was released to critical acclaim. It is often cited by critics and fans as one of the best Final Fantasy titles, and holds the highest Metacritic score of the series. Final Fantasy IX was commercially successful, selling more than 5 million copies worldwide by March 2003 and 5.5 million copies by February 2016. It was re-released in 2010 as a PSOne Classic on the PlayStation Store; this version was compatible with PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Portable, and PlayStation Vita support arrived in 2012. In 2016, ports featuring minor gameplay and graphical enhancements were released for iOS, Android and Microsoft Windows followed by a port for PlayStation 4 in 2017.
12. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Sonic and the All-Stars cast line up on the starting grid once again to battle for supremacy in the ultimate race. Compete across land, water and air in incredible transforming vehicles that change from cars to boats to planes mid-race. It’s Not Just Racing. It’s Racing Transformed!Key Features:Play as over 20 legendary All-Stars each with their own transforming vehicle.
Race across 25 tracks and arenas.
World Tour, Grand Prix, Battle Arenas, and more.
Unleash ingenious weapons or utilise your character’s unique All-Star Move.
4 Player split screen and up to 10 player online events. Plus even take split screen gaming online.
Robocraft is a free-to-play multiplayer third-person action game developed by Freejam Games.
Players build their own robots using building blocks that can be acquired in the in-game shop using ROBITS, an in-game currency which can be earned by playing the game, recycling other parts, opening loot boxes and be bought with real money.
Players can build whichever robots they like unless it uses under 2000 CPU. This limit does not increase with leveling up. In order to destroy an enemy robot, the players have to damage at least 75% of their CPU. One of the main features of the game is a complex damage model that allows for damage redirection and redistribution. Players have a wide variety of weaponry in their disposal which includes several energy weapons, ballistics and all things explosive. There are multiple rarity variants for every weapon which boost one of the stats of the weapon.
The game features multiple social features as creating player's own platoons and clans. Clan Wars are also present in the game.
14. Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel
Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel tells a story about a squad named Brotherhood of Steel which is involved in a war. The game takes place in the well-known Fallout universe yet it does not continue the story of any other Fallout games released previously. For those who pre-ordered this game, a special bonus CD was delivered. It includes bonus mission for the main game and a table top game in the Fallout universe.
Fallout Tactics is a game about tactical combat and strategy and this time players have much more limited interaction with NPC characters yet they can still trade with them. The game centers around bunkers of Brotherhood from where the player has to go to missions after preparing for them by obtaining the services of quartermasters, mechanics, personal yeomen and medics.
In Fallout Tactics, missions take place in towns or factories, military camps or a Vault. In missions, the player gets a map with marked objectives and notes. Fallout Tactics offers a deep combat mechanic, which features three different modes of combat: Continuous Turn-Based, Individual Turn-Based and Squad Turn-Based combat types.
Skullgirls is a fighting game developed by Lab Zero and primarily published by Marvelous and Autumn Games. Since its initial release in 2012, it has received two free extensions, Skullgirls Encore and Skullgirls 2nd Encore and while its roster initially consisted of an all-female cast of 8 characters, 6 more characters were added, 5 being developed thanks to the game's Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign, including 2 male characters. At its release, Skullgirls was developed by Reverge Labs, but the team that created the game split off from the company to form Lab Zero. In Japan, the game is published by Arc System Works. On Nintendo Switch, the game is published by Skybound Games.
Skullgirls takes place in the Canopy Kingdom, inspired by 1940s America, in which corruption and conflict runs rampant. Once every seven years, an artifact called the Skull Heart appears, granting the wish of one woman. However, if the Skull Heart is used by a woman with impure intentions, it will control her, turning her into a destructive monster called the Skullgirl. Not once has anyone used the Skull Heart without falling to its curse. The game follows the stories of 14 characters on their way to face the Skullgirl and retrieve the Heart, be it for the greater good or simply their own gain.
The game is a tribute to Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and its mechanics are intended as a more polished version of the classic fighting game title, with some original ideas. In a standard player vs. player match, each player controls one character out a chosen number of one to three characters which they can switch to at any time. They can also call their inactive characters to perform assist attacks. Like most Marvel vs. Capcom-inspired games, Skullgirls is fast-paced and features long, complex combos based on animation cancels. It introduces a burst system which allows players to break their opponent's combo if it becomes too long.
Skullgirls features a 'dark deco'-inspired art style mixed with some horror themes and a jazz and rock soundtrack consisting of 28 tracks. In 2013, the game set the Guinness World Record Gamer's Edition record for most average frames of animation per character in a video game, reaching 1,439 frames per character and 11,515 frames total for its initial eight-character roster.
In February 2013, Skullgirls came in second in a crowdfunding event organized by fighting game website Shoryuken to decide what would be the final game featured on the EVO 2013 line up, with all proceeds sent to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Skullgirls raised over $US 78,000. While it was not featured as an EVO main game, EVO organizers supported the game's side event by providing prize money and advertisement.
16. Mother Russia Bleeds
Mother Russia Bleeds is an independent beat 'em up title developed by Le Cartel Studio.
The game is set in an alternate version of USSR in the eighties. The government cannot do anything with widespread crime, so it simply ignores that. Four street fighters from a gypsy community unwillingly become the test subjects for a new drug called Necro. After escaping from the laboratory, the main character returns back to their community only to find it in ruins and the whole population becoming drug addicts. The protagonist becomes eager to get revenge on those, who did that. Further into the game, the main character starts taking Necro themselves, which causes horrible hallucinations.
Mother Russia Bleeds is a beat 'em up game which is largely inspired by titles such as Streets of Rage and Double Dragon.
The players advance through a level, that is divided into multiple sections. In progress further, the players have to kill every enemy they encounter in a section. At the end of each level, a boss fight is held.
Apart from hand-to-hand combat, the players can use the world's items, such as pipes, knives, bottles, and pistols. One of the defining features of the game is the health regeneration system, as the players can pump Necro out of their enemies corpses and eject them to themselves. A choice is given - regenerate health or become a berserk that has much more strength and speed.
The game can either be completed solo or in a four-player co-op.
Skyforge is an open-world massively multiplayer online role-playing game. It is the second MMO RPG developed by Allods Team. The game is free-to-play but features microtransactions system that helps player advance at a faster pace.
Story and setting
The game takes place on planet Aelion that used to be under the protection of great god Aeli. However, once Aeli vanished hostile gods, and evil creatures invaded the planet. The player takes the role of one of the Immortals, lesser gods that serve to protect Aelion and must defeat all kinds of threats that endanger the planet.
After creating a character and choosing one of 13 classes, the player starts their adventure in the capital of Aelion where after finishing tutorial, they get their first Combat Missions. Structurally, the game is very reminiscent of other MMO RPGs. The game focuses on upgrading your character, completing numerous missions, exploring the world and interacting with other players. However, several major differences in gameplay and player progression make Skyforge very distinct from other games in the genre.
The combat system is a mix between action and traditional MMO RPG skill-based system. Each class has its unique set of moves and abilities, some of which can be chained in different combos, in the hack-and-slash game fashion. The player can also change their character’s class at any time just by selecting it from the menu.
18. Star Conflict
This is a free space MMO action game from the Russian studio Targem Games. The player controls spaceships that perform different roles in combat. Each player can develop abilities, and learn special skills, develop new strategies. Under the control of the player, there is a whole fleet of different ships from formidable frigates to small reconnaissance ships. Players can also unite in alliances and fight for control over the galaxy's sectors. The gameplay of similar in many ways to another famous game in the genre E.V.E, Star Conflict is more action and less economic than its competitor, and an understandable control scheme allows the players to perform crazy maneuvers.
Players can participate in session based PvP battles or explore the Open Space, where they complete various quests and missions, fight AI controlled enemies and gather resources. With the 'Journey' update developers redesigned the progression system. Players can now earn experience points and unlock new content by taking part in a story-driven campaign.
According to the plot of the game, three thousand years passed after the first shuttles with the settlers left the Earth. Now the universe is divided between militarised star empires and scattered groups of mercenaries. In sector 1337, fragments of the mysterious civilization of aliens are found. For ancient artifacts, hunting begins and from all corners of the galaxy fly amateurs of adventure, hunted to profit.
19. LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
The best-selling LEGO Batman videogame franchise returns in an out-of-this-world, action-packed adventure! In LEGO Batman™ 3: Beyond Gotham, the Caped Crusader joins forces with the super heroes of the DC Comics universe and blasts off to outer space to stop the evil Brainiac from destroying Earth. Using the power of the Lantern Rings, Brainiac shrinks worlds to add to his twisted collection of miniature cities from across the universe. Now the greatest super heroes and the most cunning villains must unite and journey to different Lantern Worlds to collect the Lantern Rings and stop Brainiac before it’s too late.
• Exciting space combat - For the first time ever, battle with Batman and his allies in outer space and the various Lantern worlds including Zamaron and Odym.
• Robust roster of DC Comics heroes and villains - Play and unlock more than 150 unique characters with amazing powers and abilities, including members of the Justice League, and BIG LEGO Figures such as Cyborg, Solomon Grundy and more.
• Unique storyline with new plots and twists –Surprising disguises, Brainiac’s mind control ability, and the power of the Lantern rings bring a whole new twist to characters you thought you knew.
• Hack computer terminals - Enter a virtual world to escape mazes, battle in arenas, and race to find the code.
• Bat-tastic Gadget Wheel - With a simple press of a button, choose and upgrade select character’s suits and abilities.
• Variety of iconic locales - Visit the Hall of Justice, the Batcave, and the Justice League Watchtower to access shops, trophy rooms, and the hero and vehicle customizers.
20. TRANSFORMERS: Fall of Cybertron
Transformers™: Fall of Cybertron™ transports you to the final days of the planet Cybertron where you will experience the darkest hours of the apocalyptic war between the AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS. Embark on an adrenaline-fueled journey through a wide range of missions and massive environments designed around each character’s unique abilities. With the stakes higher than ever before, you play as a variety of Transformers characters, including Grimlock’s nearly indestructible T-Rex form and the legendary Combaticons forming into the colossal Bruticus. Fight through both sides of the Transformers’ most epic battles leading to their legendary exodus from their homeworld.
Transformers™: Fall of Cybertron™ allows you to go head-to-head as AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS with its multi-player online mode. Create your own personalized character and weaponry with the most advanced and in-depth customization ever before seen in a Transformers video game.
Categories in common with TRANSFORMERS: Fall of Cybertron: Action
21. Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved
Experience the full evolution of the award-winning Geometry Wars franchise and battle through waves of enemies on 3D grids in this frenetic arcade shooter!
Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved includes all of the great content & features from Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions and more:
- Over 100 total levels including 40 all-new
- Classic game modes in stunning HD
- 15 3D grids including 5 all-new and 12 battle modes including Pacifism, King, Claustrophobia and 4 all-new modes
- 6 unique companion drones including Attack, Collect, Ram, Snipe, Defend and the all-new Sweep drone
- New “Hardcore” mode for Geometry Wars purists with no drones or supers and a separate leaderboard
- Cooperative and Online Competitive Multiplayer modes
- Community and Friend Leaderboards
22. Spider-Man: Friend or Foe
Defeat Spider-Man’s most famous enemies, like Venom, Green Goblin, and
Doc Ock to add them to your epic array of playable sidekicks in this
movie trilogy inspired adventure. Experience ground-breaking
Co-operative Multiplayer, as Spider-Man or a sidekick, in exotic spots
around the globe, including Tokyo, Egypt and Nepal.
Inspired by the Spider-Man movies, this Action Adventure game
reinterprets big-screen moments and battles with a humorous twist.
Replay chapters with different sidekicks and eventually with
Categories in common with Spider-Man: Friend or Foe: Arcade
Based on the star-studded animated feature film from DreamWorks
Animation, Madagascar is the only console game that lets players enter
the world of 4 hilarious Central Park Zoo animals--a personality-packed
crew made up of a lion, zebra, giraffe and hippo--and their crafty
penguin sidekicks. Players must master each animal’s natural skills
while adventuring through the exciting city of New York and the
dangerous island of Madagascar, interacting with other animals and
tackling obstacles and enemies in scenarios from the movie and beyond.
• Get in touch with your animal instincts - Fighting for survival has
never been this much fun. Play as the main characters from the
movie—Alex the Lion, Marty the Zebra, Gloria the Hippo and Melman the
Giraffe—as you take on obstacles, interact with characters and face off
against enemies. In bonus chapters, play as different characters—from
lovable lemurs to crafty penguins.
• Rock the city and rule the
jungle - Test your animal abilities in mini-games and 11 action-packed,
movie-based chapters including "Manhattan Street Chase," where you
search for Marty on the mean streets of New York; "Penguin Mutiny,"
where the penguins overtake a giant cargo vessel; and "Jungle Banquet,"
where you get ready for the feast of a lifetime.
• Collect high
scores in bonus mini-games - Take on three bonus chapters including
"Shuffleboard," where you play as an array of characters in a wide
variety of shuffleboard settings; "Tiki Golf," where you golf with the
natives on tropical-themed courses; and "Lemur Rave," where you can test
out your rhythm skills to cool jungle beats.
• Get your groove on as
you go - Develop new skills as you take the role of each zoo animal
during the game. Help Alex maximize the power of his claws, roar and
pounce; get Marty to pump up his long jump, back kick and stealth crawl
skills; utilize Gloria’s butt smash and spiced up charge; and perfect
Melman's helicopter spin and ammo-throwing neck fling. (The ammo we’re
talkin' 'bout here includes coconuts and lemurs, thank you very much.)
The fun is never done - with the GBA and NDS games you'll test your
animal abilities across diverse environments in mini-games, 9 training
levels and 12 action-packed, movie based levels. Enjoy Nintendo DS
extras — use your Nintendo DS touch screen to switch characters in the
middle of levels or to play 2 platform exclusive, 3D mini-games. You can
also take on a friend in a wireless co-op mini-game.
24. DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT Free Edition
Over twenty-four of FINAL FANTASY's most recognisable faces have assembled to take part in interdimensional fisticuffs. Face off against other teams in action-packed, three-on-three melees that require sense as well as strength to win. Each combatant can be one of four types: vanguard, assassin, marksman, or specialist; play off your allies' fighting styles, master the bravery system, and emerge triumphant from the clash of steel and sorcery!
In addition to standard battles, there will be skirmishes that employ special rulesets, along with cutscenes that tell the story of this reborn world, the gods that rule it, and the warriors who fight for it.
Categories in common with DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT Free Edition: Action
25. Super Mega Baseball 2
The critically acclaimed, streamlined baseball simulator is headed for second. Lace up your cleats and step onto the field for the most gratifying hardball action. Build your dream team and dominate online or on your couch.
Take in the sights and sounds of the ballpark:
- Gorgeous stadiums using PBR rendering technology
- New, more realistically scaled character models
- Overhauled user interface
Got game? Show your stuff online:
- 2 to 4 players (1v1, 2v1, 2v2, 2vCPU)
- Competitive online matchmaking
- Cooperative online season play (2vCPU)
- Dedicated servers
Your team, your league, your way:
- Edit player names, appearance, gear, animations and skills
- Customize team logos, uniforms and names
- Create leagues and configure divisions and conferences
- Set season length, playoff bracket size and number of innings
Take the field for a refined baseball experience:
- Critically-acclaimed ‘Ego’ system with 100 difficulty levels
- Realistic baseball simulation and accurate physics
- Tight controls and fast-paced gameplay
- Deep, multi-season stat tracking
- Solo, co-op or versus play – online or off
26. Pokkén Tournament DX
Introducing the first Pokémon title for the Nintendo Switch console. Take direct control of one of 21 prized Pokémon fighters to defeat other Pokémon in arena fights. Call upon Support Pokémon to assist in the fight, then unleash your Pokémon's unique Burst Attack to climb atop the ranks.
With all new modes and new ways to battle with friends, this is your chance to become champion of the Ferrum Region!
Categories in common with Pokkén Tournament DX:
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Get closer than ever before to the world of adrenaline pumping sky-racing where flyboys can test and master their flying and combat skills against the deadliest opponents!
Admire amazingly detailed terrains. Unlock state-of-the-art planes and personalize them with unique racing skins.
Be the first on the single and multiplayer challenges, where possibilities are limited only by your own imagination.
The goal is simple: If you can’t overtake them, shoot them down!
- Eight Modern Planes to Fly: Choose from eight modern, state-of-the art airplanes turned into killing machines, each with four different skins for a total of 32 unique racing skins.
- Six Power-ups! Capture up to two different powers in your plane’s arsenal, then collect upgrades to increase the strength of those existing powers. Strategy becomes key as you must choose which powers to keep, which ones to upgrade and which ones to convert into Boost energy
- Stunning Visuals: Race through scenic venues like the Grand Canyon, Alaskan Terrain and Hawaiian Islands, created with beautiful, vibrant colors.
- 8-person Multiplayer: Take your friends down online in this fast and furious battle.
- Three Unique Game Modes: Power Race Mode is high-speed racing paired with power-ups; Speed Race Mode where players navigate the course through ring targets that accelerates plane speed and Survival Mode where pilots race against the countdown clock and each other.
28. Farm Together
The ultimate farming experience!
From the creators of Avatar Farm comes Farm Together, the ultimate farming experience!
Start from scratch, with a small plot, and end with a huge farm that extends further than the eye can see!Grow your farm
Grow crops, plant trees, take care of the animals, and much more! Spend your hard-earned money in new buildings and items for your farm! Earn experience and unlock even more items and buildings!
Hop onto your tractor and speed up the tasks, but watch out or you'll run out of gas!Chill out
Stay for as long as you want! In Farm Together time advances even if you're not online, so you can be sure you'll have something to do when you come back later.
Manage your farm all by yourself, allow entrance only to your friends, or open it to the public and start cultivating together! A simple permission system allows you to limit what strangers can do, so they can help with it without risks of vandalizing.Customize your farm and your looks
You'll have plenty of customization items at your disposal: Fences, roads, buildings, decorations... Show your gardening and decoration skills to your neighbours!
And don't forget about your clothes! Customize your avatar and your tractor to your liking, and go visit your friends' farms!
29. Art of War: Red Tides (Coming Soon)
It is as simple as follows
- Set troop: select a race, choose ten units under this race to set up your troop and then join the battle.
- Send troop: you have 18 seconds to prepare during each wave, and you need to observe the battle, speculate enemy’s intention and then send appropriate types and number of units to the battlefield.
- Destroy enemy turrets and base: continually overwhelm each enemy, unleash Commander Skills, cooperate with your teammates, pull down their three turrets one by one, and destroy their base.
- Emphasize teamwork in confronting the enemy
- Support over 300 units that can fight smart in the fiery battle at the same time
- Command concisely, play smart, and operate conveniently on different devices
- With over 120 kinds of units in three races, the game emphasizes Strategic Thinking, the core element reflected in the classic strategy games. It is easy to learn but hard to master.
Art of War: Red Tides will adopt “free download + in-game purchase” pattern, and the in-game store will sell neither exclusive items that could influence the match, nor in-game currencies.
Our heartfelt gratitude goes to:
The developer of the map Desert Strike of StarCraft 2. Without the enlightenment of the Desert Strike, Art of War: Red Tides could never be possible.
The test this time will have no wipe of progress. We will continue to optimize the units balance and other features, so you may find a lot of adjustments in a period. But never ever hesitate to share your opinions and advice with us, as you can help us make the game better.
Look forward to your advice and opinions.
Let’s start our journey, commanders!
30. Hyper Universe
Pulled from across the universe, the Hypers take many shapes and sizes: A mage who rains down giant snowmen, a mongoose riding astride an armored rhinoceros, a tentacled Admiral with the power of the kraken at his call, and more! Through crazy exhibitions of skill, they compete to hone their power and seek the key to unlock the salvation of the universe.
Intense Side-Scrolling MOBA Action: Hyper Universe combines the gameplay found in a side-scrolling action platform title with the highly strategic team-oriented play of a MOBA.
Dynamic Hyper Roles: Choose from a diverse set of both new and traditional MOBA roles that create a frenetic battlefield dripping with synergistic opportunities. Whether you prefer to be the tanky engager or just yearn to deal excessive amounts of burst damage, there’s a role that will fit your playstyle.
Stranger Danger!: What’s that around the corner?! The battlefield is riddled with dangers and mechanisms destined to be employed by enemies and allies alike. Team up and discover unique strategies as you climb ladders, bust through floors, and warp behind your enemies in pursuit of hyper victory.
Explore the Battlefields: Travel across multiple universes as you battle on unique maps that consist of varying turret lanes and jungle camps. Fight for control across the seven-level high map variants and prove you can rise to the challenge of Hyper Universe.
It’s a Hyper Universe… Anything goes.
31. Fairy Fencer F
Long ago, the Vile God and the Goddess waged war with each other. Equally matched, they were sealed away in another world…
Now a lazy young man named Fang somehow finds himself a key part of this war he’d really rather not deal with, but fate beckons in this uncommon RPG!
- More Flash & Flair! The world of Fencers and fairies gets updated with a 1080p graphic overhaul! Fairizing never looked so good.
- Really Reluctant Hero With a hero more interested in his next meal and a fairy partner who will have none of it, this saving-the-world narrative is injected with oodles of madcap humor!
- High Tension! Increase the Tension gauge in battle by dealing and receiving damage. The higher it is, the more damage you’ll dish. Once it’s high enough, you’ll be able to Fairize – combining with your fairy to create a super-powerful form!
- Fairy’s Fate Find fairies to join you in your quest – only they can grant you special abilities, and by leveling them up you’ll also increase your effect radius in…
- World-Shaping! Pull Furies from the Goddess and Vile God and place your fairies in them. You can then stab those Furies into the world map for new effects in nearby dungeons like EXP boosts or enemy changes - be careful though, because not all effects are good!
The following DLC packs are included with download of the main game:
- Fairy Fencer F: Beginner's Pack, which includes the following packs: Beginner's Synthesis Kit, Emergency Pack, and Assortment of Rare Materials.
- Fairy Fencer F: Secrets of Shukesoo's Tower Pack, which includes Secrets of Shukesoo's Tower 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8.*
*Upon activation, this DLC cannot be disabled. Disabling may cause the program to be unstable and possibly result in a forced shutdown of the game. Before activating, please ensure that you wish to keep the content throughout the remainder of the game.
Categories in common with Fairy Fencer F: Role Playing
32. Borderlands Game Of The Year
Bloodthirsty bandits. Vicious monsters. Tons of loot. Lock, load and face the madness.
Please check the system requirements below before you buy.
Gearbox Software’s acclaimed sci-fi hit comes to the Mac, complete with all four Add-On packs. Borderlands Game of the Year Edition is a unique hybrid of first person shooter and role-playing game with a super sharp visual style and a compelling four player co-op mode.
Planet Pandora is a sparsely populated wasteland where the rule of law gets rewritten daily in the smoke of the last gun battle. Civilization consists of small outposts on the fringe of human influence, in an area called the Borderlands. Pandora’s one claim to fame is a mythical Vault supposedly packed with fantastic riches.
• Unique hybrid role playing shooter that combines frantic first-person shooting action with accessible role-playing character progression.
• Super sharp graphics style gives Borderlands a unique comic book come-to-life look.
• Co-op Frenzy – drop in and out with up to 4 player co-operative for a maniacal multiplayer experience.
• Huge single-player game with four playable characters and serious replayability.
• Includes all four Add-On packs – The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned, Mad Moxxi’s Underdome Riot, The Secret Armory of General Knoxx, and Claptrap’s New Robot Revolution.
• Supports PS3 gamepads connected using Bluetooth®.
Important information regarding Borderlands Game of the Year Edition:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at [email protected]
• Borderlands Game of the Year Edition does not support the following graphics cards: ATI X1xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series and Intel GMA series.
• In order to run the game with satisfactory performance, your Mac must meet these minimum system requirements: 1.4GHz CPU / 1GB RAM / 128MB Graphics Card (not Intel GMA, ATI X1xxx series, or NVIDIA 7xxx series). On older systems you may need to lower the graphical detail to ensure the game runs smoothly.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
• Due to a graphics card driver issue, Intel HD 5000 and Iris graphics cards are not supported in OS X El Capitan.
33. MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies (Neptunia)
The prestigious Gamicademi – a school of fading glory. To put it back in the spotlight, Blanc and friends decide to film a zombie flick on campus. All’s quiet on the set until real zombies start crawling out of the woodworks! Now they’ve got to send these zombies to detention in this hack ‘n’ slash or else be history!
- Fight off zombie hordes in 1080p with a two-person tag team and rack up crazy combos!
- Team up with up to 3 other friends in online Multiplay mode to take on multiplayer quests, with new quests updated daily!
- More characters join the battle with their own fighting styles, including Plutia, Peashy, Uzume, and a new playable character – Tamsoft!
- Dress to kill with customizable equipment, and accessories that can be put pretty much anywhere.
Categories in common with MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies (Neptunia): Action
34. The Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor
"Save the World from Magical Party Crashers"
Packing in a full-fledged story mode with a colorful cast of musically-empowered heroes and villains, The Metronomicon sees you take control a party of eight new masters of the “rhythmic combat arts” to wage musical warfare against a multitude of dance-mongering fiends. Control up to four concurrent heroes as they cast powerful spells, buff their teammates, and beat down their enemies with a variety of magical loot and groovin’ dance moves. The effectiveness of your team is all in the rhythm, so put on your dancing pants, light up dad’s disco ball, and prepare your body for The Metronomicon. Oh, and did I mention couch co-op? Because nothing's better than an armored dance partner.
"Power Up Your Dancing, Moves, and Gear"
Would you like a side of RPG to your rhythm game? Too bad, because you're getting TWO MAIN COURSES. Hunt for epic loot, unlock new stylin' dance spells, and recruit new heroes to join your party. Tank, heal, buff, and dish out the damage in real-time musical combat to conquer your foes.
"Check Out My Mixtape"
The Metronomicon features a fantastic, ear-blistering soundtrack featuring some of the hottest electronic, synthwave, chiptune and indie artists, including an exclusive track from Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence, an unreleased track from Shiny Toy Guns, along with tracks from YACHT, Perturbator, J-Punch, Dj CUTMAN, and many, many more. We're also always adding new music, so the party never ends!
"Play Until Your Ears Turn Pointy"
Game modes you ask? We got: Story, Arena, Freeplay and Daily Challenges. But wait, there's more... But, you've gotta discover those yourself. "The Metronomicon features a fantastic, fully-licensed soundtrack featuring some of the hottest electronic, synthwave, chiptune and indie artists, including an exclusive track from Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence, an unreleased track from Shiny Toy Guns, along with tracks from YACHT, Perturbator, J-Punch, Dj CUTMAN, and many, many more. As much a soundscape as it is a soundtrack, the music behind The Metronomicon is set to be every bit as varied and exciting as the gameplay itself.
In Ancient Egypt, death awaits at every corner
Pharaonic is an unforgiving sidescrolling Combat-RPG set in Ancient Egypt. Explore a vast kingdom full of dangers and brutal enemies while you find the truth behind Ahmosis I, the Red Pharaoh.
Only the most audacious warriors will have any chance of success. The Pharaoh's army and countless dangerous creatures will stand in your way.Original and streamlined combat system
Polish your combat skills to the finest and loot the best gear possible to even have the slightest chance of overcoming this difficult endeavor. Will you opt for lightweight equipment, trusting on your agility to avoid death? Or will you prefer to take the blow and strike back even harder? The decision is entirely yours to make.Get ready to challenge the gods
Throughout your path you will find help from the Daughters of Ishtar, as well as the oppresed countrymen. Learn new skills and subdue divine powers to overcome your opponents. Drink from your life-water canteen to heal your wounds, and acquire new equipment that will help you avoid death one more day.
It's a tough journey, but the Gods believe in you. Will you be worthy of that honor?
Pharaonic takes the excellent combat design of Dark Souls and adapts it to a faster paced side-scrolling environment. Use your shield to block and parry incoming attacks, manage your stamina and wait for your chance to attack and defeat your enemies. A single mistake can be fatal, so stay on your toes to avoid making any.Features
- Explore an Ancient Egypt full of traps and treacherous enemies
- Exhaustive, refined and satisfying combat system.
- Complete character customization, with hundreds of pieces of equipment at your disposal.
- Face impressive bosses and their minions in epic fights full of tension.
- Talk with plenty of colorful characters to fill the blanks in your memory and learn what's happening to the kingdom.
- Lots of secondary paths to explore, full of treasures and traps.
- Dozens of weapons and shields with different combat styles.
- Use the powers of the Gods and cast spells that will help you in your journey.
36. Cloud Pirates
Take command of your own pirate airship, equip it with cutting edge weaponry and blast your enemies from the skies. Cloud Pirates is an action MMO in which you fire your cannons to crush the enemy in fast-paced aerial battles!
Take command of your own airship and navigate the clouds to battle rival captains in exciting tactical team combat. Rule the skies by dodging enemy volleys, using daring maneuvers and your impressive weaponry. Blaze through science-fiction fantasy battlefields in your state of the art airship and become a legendary Cloud Pirate!
As you progress, you will gain access to tons of unique upgrades and weapons that will grant your airships new powerful abilities. Give your ships a fearsome and deadly appearance through numerous visual customization options, and develop your captain & crew. Become the scourge of the skies!
Form a squadron and cooperate with other cloud pirates in strategic battles. Play to the strengths of your team mates: combine your firepower to overwhelm the enemy, or simply outsmart them by beating the other captains to the capture point or loot. Adjust your team strategy for each game mode!
Would you rather be in the thick of battle piloting a mighty Dreadnought, or mount the sniper’s roost in a light Galleon? Try various abilities and surprise your enemies in each battle with new tactics specifically suited for that battlefield. Choose the role that suits your play style best, change altitude at the right moment and take cover when needed. A cunning captain leaves nothing to chance!
37. Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Shades of Darkness
A century after the tragic events of Might & Magic Heroes VI, that determined the heroic fate of a dynasty, Shades of Darkness recounts, in two original campaigns, pivotal moments in Ashan’s darker history that will define the future of a decadent underground people and decide the survival of the dying cult of the Spider Queen. Determine the fates of two legendary factions; the Dark Elves of Dungeon and the Necromancers of Necropolis.Key Features:
- Master the Powers of Darkness: Lead the new Dungeon faction on a path to define the destiny of the Dark Elves, as they seek to become masters of deception, stealth, and assassination. Their future lies with Malassa, the Dragon Goddess of Darkness. Befriend her mysterious children, the Faceless, and if you dare, awaken her avatars, the legendary Black Dragons!
- New Content & Original Tactics: a full new lineup of 7 creatures, new hero classes, a new town and buildings set, a new mount, dozens of new artifacts, abilities and achievements. The Dungeon gameplay is completely original and tactically challenging.
- Ashan’s Darkest Paths: Play two original and thrilling campaigns starring two fan-favorite factions and their legendary heroes pitted against villains of mythical stature. Discover the fascinating nuances of Darkness that the rich and proven fantasy setting of Might & Magic is excited to unveil. There is always an even darker path.
- The Must-Have Heroes VI Expansion: Shades of Darkness is a compelling conclusion to the Heroes VI experience, and an indispensable addition to every fan’s collection.
- Standalone Expansion and Ideal Initiation: an ideal way to discover the critically acclaimed gameplay of Might & Magic Heroes VI. Shades of Darkness is a standalone expansion and ideal epic initiation for first time players.
- Experience the unique mix of Turn-Based Strategy and RPG: Explore extra-large adventure maps, collect resources and build extraordinary cities. Perfect your tactics to level-up your heroes, recruit troops and lead them for combat on tactical battle maps
- Rediscover the richness of the Might & Magic Universe: Discover fantastic landscapes and creatures from the world of Ashan. Enjoy improved 3D designs and brand new Townscreens.
38. CABAL Online
Experience the revolution of action in ESTsoft’s original hit MMORPG, CABAL Online.
CABAL Online introduces fast-paced, fluid, skill-based combat as never before seen in the MMORPG genre. Explore the sprawling and diverse lands of Nevareth, a stunning world that blurs the line between fantasy and science fiction. Play now for free!Experience
- Seven unique character classes each offering varied and dynamic play-styles
- Challenging time-limited dungeons featuring a ranking system and completion time leaderboards
- Unrivaled skill-based PVP combat featuring a unique and intuitive combo system
- PVP systems supporting all play-styles; experience intense and balanced team-matches in Mission Battle, enter the massive fray in Nation War, pick your own rules of battle in the Custom PVP Battle Arena, or roam the world freely to protect or plunder
- Battle Mode allows your character to take on entirely new forms featuring exclusive abilities
- Epic story-driven quests featuring travel across diverse landscapes and battles with deadly foes
- Mount your Astral Board or Astral Bike and venture into the unknown, blurring the line between science fiction and fantasy
- A dedicated and established community filled with active players
- Continuous content updates ensure that CABAL Online evolves with time and always provides players with engaging new challenges and frontiers to explore
CABAL Online is free to play, no matter how much time a player spends in the intriguing world of Nevareth. Time limited dungeons, blazing and fluid combat, challenging puzzles, an enthralling story, and a constant stream of new game content drives the exciting and action-packed experience that is CABAL Online.
This is your true calling. Go forth and become a champion of Nevareth.
39. Dragomon Hunter
Prepare for the hunt! Dragomon Hunter is a thrilling, vibrant anime-style MMORPG for adventure seekers everywhere! Gather your friends and travel across a huge world to track down and defeat over 100 exclusive Dragomon. Master hunters will be rewarded with glory and power: conquer Dragomon and add them to your stable of mounts, or harvest materials from them to upgrade your gear.
A true hunter utilizes strategy as well as strength. Observe your prey, determine their weaknesses, and use the most effective weapons and traps to bring them down. Play as one of four classes and customize your abilities for the greatest chance of success. Join a party of fellow hunters to vanquish the most dangerous Dragomon!FEATURES:
- Hunt over 100 species of Dragomon
- Ride defeated Dragomon as mounts
- Upgrade your gear with materials gathered from defeated prey
- Choose from four playable classes: Scout, Mercenary, Mage, and Cleric
- Team up with friends to tackle the strongest enemies in Co-Op mode
- Play with the original Japanese voice-over featuring actors from world-famous anime series
- Play with a controller as an alternative to keyboard and mouse controls
- Enjoy a beautiful world brought to life with a vivid anime art style
40. Dawn of Magic 2
The well-known Action-RPG Dawn of Magic will now be continued as the evil forces won't leave the world without a desperate struggle after the death of the monstrous immortal Modo.
Peace is ruined, the fragile balance of the forces that remained for 10 years has fallen into pieces. It is your task to save the world against the Legions of Shadows — and again, you do not have much time to accomplish your mission!
Make comprehensive use of your magic abilities with more than 100 different spells and try do defend yourself not only with mighty wizardry, but as well with the pure power of steely blades.
Are you ready to start another risky journey to the labyrinths of The Other Worlds to stop the invasion of the Legions of Shadows in the Dawn of Magic?
- Comprehensive Action-Role-Playing
- Balanced wizardry system based on 12 schools of magic
- More than 100 spells that can be combined
- Dynamic combat mode using combos, skills and magic
- Dozens of different elaborated characters and monsters
- Advanced NPC system
- Multiple dangerous adventures and fascinating quests
- Atmospheric sounds, speech and music themes
41. Magical Battle Festa
In the near future, humanity has discovered a new element in their search for renewable energy: Magicore. Using "cauldrons" to refine the element, humans successfully create magic, and mages are born.
All is not well, though. As magic becomes more widespread, new creatures dubbed 'spectres' begin to appear. In hopes of training mages to fight spectres and form an army of Holy Mages, TEOS, the ruling magic agency, hosts a high stakes tournament: The Magical Battle Festa.GameplayMagical Battle Festa is an arena-based fighting game with support for up to 4 players. Use devastating combos, special moves and incredible super moves to pummel your foes into submission. Easy to learn but challenging to master, Magical Battle Festa relies on your ability to dodge enemy attacks and use your attacks at the right time without sapping all your mana.Key Features
- Gain the edge in battle by using the magibots that follow you into battle. Order them into formations to give you higher attack, higher defense, and more! Proper use of both your magical abilities and your magibots are the key to victory.
- Play intimate 1v1 matches arena matches against talented opponents, or take the game to the next level with four player. Play in teams or against unfair odds to test your skills. The sky's the limit when magic is involved.
- Choose from a wealth of unique characters, each with their own attacks, weapons and special moves.
- An all-star voice cast, including voice talent from all over the anime industry.
- Zoom around the arena to avoid fire or make subtle sway movements to dodge attacks without ever giving up ground.
42. Tony Hawk: RIDE
Experience the true thrill of skateboarding! Tony Hawk: RIDE's revolutionary motion sensing skateboard controller allows players to physically control the action by performing movements and gestures that directly translate into amaing tricks in the game. The game's intuitive controls and multiple difficulty levels make it a easy to pick up and play, making this an exciting party game for people of various ages and skill levels.
STEP ON THE BOARD AND RIDE
• No complicated button controls to master
• Drop into the action right away with the intuitive movement based control scheme
RIDE WITH AND AGAINST YOUR FRIENDS
• Eight player multiplayer lets you and your friends feel the thrill of skateboarding
• Multiple difficulty levels make the game a fun and challenging experience for people of all skill levels
SKATE HOW YOU WANT TO, WHERE YOU WANT TO
• Four different modes to RIDE – Challenge, Speed, Trick, and Free Skate – in epic locations across the globe
• Over 100 moves to master in both street and half-pipe environments
43. Silverfall: Earth Awakening
Silverfall Earth Awakening is an action RPG with unique graphical feel offering a fantastic quest to explore the new territories of Nelwë. In this heroic fantasy world where nature and technology collide you will have to make important choices which will lead you to side with one or the other. Play any one of the available six races, of which 2 are new: the stocky and lucky 'Dwarves' and the agile and treacherous 'Lizardmen', and prepare yourself to confront an impressive array of creatures and formidable bosses to save the realm of Nelwë.
- Alongside the Elves, Goblins, Trolls and Humans, discover 2 new playable races with 5 specific skills each : The dwarves and the Lizardmen, and then customize your hero ( skin, gender , hair, etc .)
- Master over 156 skills and magic spells, including 8 new exclusive 'Ultimate' skills and 12 unique 'High Level' skills for an even more devastating result.
- Use different object crafting skills and make thousands of new and unique weapons, armour and spells.
- Discover a new, fully adaptable game interface with improved ergonomics in which you can now control your hero with the mouse or keyboard.
- Import your hero from Silverfall to Earth Awakening and keep your level, equipment and skills...or start the adventure from the beginning with a level 45 hero.
- Playable with up to 8 players in multiplayer mode via LAN and in cooperative or PVP mode via the Internet.
Categories in common with Silverfall: Earth Awakening: Role Playing
44. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - The Game
Become the ultimate Autobot or Decepticon in TRANSFORMERS™: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN™, the official game of 2009’s biggest blockbuster film. Unleash your power to determine the fate of Earth as the ultimate war rages across the globe. Every second counts as you experience TRANSFORMERS™ like never before! Developed by Luxoflux for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the Playstation®3 computer entertainment system, and for Windows® PC by Beenox Studios.
45. Ducati World Championship
Feel the rush of motorcycle racing with Ducati World Championship. Select your machine from over 70 original Ducati models, perfectly simulated replicas of the real thing. With Ducati World Championship you don't have to settle on one model - you can have them all!
Ducati World Championship features more than 70 superbly modeled motorbikes from 4 different categories — Classics, Sports, Road and Grand Prix. There are over 34 exciting circuits to race on with an incredible amount of extras to unlock. A 360-degree view into the world of motorcycle racing enables players to be a pilot racing in the amateur, semi professional and professional racing classes, intent on reaching the Superbike and the Grand World Championship.
- Play against your friends in split-screen multiplayer mode.
- 60 tournaments in five different game modes.
- Burn up the track at over 210 MPH on your Ducati Desmosedici
- Choose from more than 70 motorbikes from four different categories — Classics, Sports, Road and Grand Prix.
- 34 adrenalin-pumping circuits with a huge amount of unlockable extra content.
- Varied weather and track conditions with realistic lighting effects
- Learn how to become a champion rider with Loris' Riding Lessons!
- Work your way up through the challenging Career Mode with increasingly faster bikes and gorgeous Race Queens!
- Three different playing modes - arcade, normal and simulation - give you countless options and endless hours of fun!
Categories in common with Ducati World Championship: Racing
46. Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle / カプコン ベルトアクション コレクション
Relive the glory days of cooperative arcade games with the Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle! This comprehensive collection includes seven classic games, each with various multiplayer options, online capabilities and detailed galleries!
Say goodbye to game overs! Adjust your difficulty settings or give yourself more lives to battle through each game in its entirety. You can also play the English or Japanese versions of each title!
Games included: Final Fight, Captain Commando, The King of Dragons, Knights of the Round and Warriors of Fate, as well as two games that were previously unavailable on consoles: Armored Warriors and Battle Circuit!
Grab some friends, stare down the bad guys and BEAT 'EM UP!
47. Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2: The Phantom Fortress
Naruto & trade; Ultimate Ninja® Heroes 2 will redefine the fighting genre on PSP & reg; system as it combines a superior fighting experience with a massive, uncharted adventure! Create teams of powerful ninja from over 20 most loved characters from the TV series and enter the Phantom Fortress full of mysterious plots, characters and battles! The game combines all the features of one of the most successful hand held fighting games and an extensive, compelling story line created exclusively for this game. Ultimate Ninja Heroes Must Reunite!
Discover a massive, brand new storyline: Interactively experience an extensive, compelling storyline created exclusively for the game. A mysterious flying fortress descends upon the Hidden Leaf Village! It is up to you to battle through the each floor of the massive fortress to unfold the hidden plot!
Explore the Phantom Fortress full of new gameplay: Explore over 100 different floors of the Phantom Castle full of dramatic events, full-blown battles, exciting quiz and mini games.
Control over 20 characters with unique special techniques and brand new jutsu! Battle the best in the world of Naruto with over 20 characters equipped with brand new jutsu and animation on 12 unique stages.
Battle your foes wirelessly with a single UMD™! Engage in 6 types of intense 2-player battles in different team combinations such as 1 vs1, 1 vs 2, 1 vs 3, 2 vs 2, 2 vs 3, 3 vs 3 wirelessly via ad-hoc connection. Game sharing is also available!
Power-up your favorite character! Choose your favorite characters and power them up to give yourself an edge in battle!
48. The Walking Dead: Road to Survival
The Walking Dead Road to Survival is the definitive Walking Dead strategy RPG game, brought to you by Robert Kirkman, creator of The Walking Dead comic series.
Build your team of Survivors and develop battle strategies to lead them into battle in an uncompromising story, fraught with danger. Fight for survival against walkers and humans alike, using strategy to attack enemy weak points and deep RPG progression to decide your path. Build a town to keep the walkers at bay, but be warned – The horrors that lurk outside aren’t the only threat, and your decisions are all that stand between life and death.
Based on an all-new story from award-winning Walking Dead writer Jay Bonansinga, the dark aesthetic of this game reflects the uncompromising decisions you will need to make as you strategize for survival.
Stand with Michonne, Rick and other survivors from The Walking Dead, and join the epic battle against the darkest enemies from the Governor to Negan.
THE WALKING DEAD: ROAD TO SURVIVAL FEATURES:
Fight Walkers & Survivors
• Battle against fierce opponents and use your best strategy to survive
• Charge opponents with special melee and ranged attacks using deadly weapons like Michonne’s katana
Collect & Recruit Survivors
• Collect new Survivors from The Walking Dead universe, each with their own specialized battle strategy
Upgrade Your Survivors
• Level up and customize Survivors to enhance their fighting strategies, weapons and skills
• RPG progression makes your Survivors stronger as they cut down more walkers
Strategy Gameplay - Capitalize on Strengths & Exploit Weaknesses
• Battle strategy is key to scoring powerful hits – but watch out for retaliating strikes
• Your battle strategy is all that’s keeping the Survivors of Woodbury safe – Strategize and strike to win
Maps & Locations From The Walking Dead
• Explore a new 3D map featuring real locations from The Walking Dead comics
Build your Community Base & Expand into the Wasteland
• Build houses to hold Survivors, a Town Hall to expand your city, a Workshop to craft items, and more
PvP - Raid Enemies
• Use your battle strategy to raid enemy factions for resources in the All Out War online mode
• Strategic Multiplayer battles in a wide-open world filled with potential enemies and vicious walkers.
Alliance Factions & Online Strategy
• Multiplayer alliances and battle strategies keep you safe. Join allies in a faction to create a battle strategy and pool resources in the harsh world of The Walking Dead
• Battle and build together with friends in multiplayer role-playing strategy gameplay
Battle in Iconic The Walking Dead Locations
• Fight alongside your faction for control of areas from The Walking Dead
• Battle to conquer and defend locations like Alexandria, Woodbury, Sanctuary, and more
Make Strategized Decisions to Change the Story
• Decisions impact the story mode and make each game campaign unique
• Write your own Survivor story in this dynamic and compelling Walking Dead RPG
Live In-Game Events
• Play to obtain valuable resources and new, exclusive Survivors.
Walkers tear at your city walls, while desperate Survivors rip apart the town’s foundations from the inside. When the time comes to fight, what will you choose?
Categories in common with The Walking Dead: Road to Survival: Role Playing
49. EVE: Valkyrie
- Groundrush, is the fifth major update for EVE: Valkyrie, is now available FREE for all pilots.
- Groundrush takes the fight to the surface
Groundrush brings the epic fight between Valkyrie and Schism to a brand new battleground: the surface of a contested planet. The fifth major update to EVE: Valkyrie introduces the new Solitude map, a secret Schism facility carved into the craggy surface of a remote planet. With its tight tunnels, mountainous terrain, and cavernous underground spaces, Solitude will test the flight skills of even the most seasoned Valkyrie pilots.
Experience the thrill of being an elite spaceship pilot in the sprawling sci-fi universe of EVE.
Join the Valkyrie, an outlaw band of galactic pirates, and take up arms to claim what's yours. Trade cannon fire for cash as you chase wealth and notoriety on the edge of space.
With a wide variety of ships, customization options, weapon loadouts, and combat styles, EVE: Valkyrie™ gives you the ultimate freedom to fly. Virtual reality space dogfighting is here. Welcome to the next life. Gameplay Details
- Full cross-platform online multiplayer among three VR platforms
- Cutting-edge virtual reality gameplay takes space combat into the future
- Competitive multiplayer action rewards teamwork and tactics
- Skill-based character progression and ship upgrades give you complete control over your pilot’s combat style
- Gorgeous VR visuals immerse you in the action like never before
- Stunning EVE Universe setting and deep backstory place you in a futuristic sci-fi world that becomes more than real.
- Battle for control of orbital shipyards, infiltrate massive enemy carriers, and outmaneuver your rivals in sprawling asteroid fields.
- Lead your squadron to victory in competitive online multiplayer, group with friends for co-op battles, or fly solo missions to reveal the mysterious origins of the Valkyrie.
Cold. Disorientated. You awake in a clone tank.
As you look around you see the frosted silhouettes of other pilots jolting to life. A memory repeats over and over in your mind. The memory of your death. Unknowingly, and against your will, you've been recruited - stolen from your previous life and re-purposed at the hands of a man known only as Fatal.
Using illegal tech, he is stealing the consciousnesses of dying fighter pilots and inserting them into specially designed clones at the point of death.
Rán Kavik was one of the first to undergo this process but broke away when she discovered the truth behind her death. She was not saved by the notorious Guristas, but had in fact been targeted and killed by them. As had all the Valkyrie.Tough, independent and driven, she is now waging a private war against her former clan as well as the corporation that she blames for the downfall of her family.
Today, Rán leads the Valkyrie. They roam the heavens in the dark, lawless regions of New Eden. Their survival is not certain, their enemies are many. But they are faster, deadlier and more unrelenting than anything out there. The Valkyrie have scores to settle and are dying for a fight. Join them in the next life.
Categories in common with EVE: Valkyrie: Action
50. Bust a Groove 2
Bust a Groove 2 is a hybrid music/fighting game released in 2000 for the Sony PlayStation and is the sequel to Bust a Groove. The game was originally released in Japan as Bust a Move 2: Dance Tengoku Mix (バスト ア ムーブ2 ダンス天国MIX, Basuto a Mūbu 2: Dansu Tengoku Mix), and was never released in Europe. A third game in the series, Dance Summit 2001 was only released in Japan on the PlayStation 2.
The game takes place one year after the previous installment and shares the same overall gameplay. It combines dance moves and special abilities designed to damage the opponent. It also features new songs, new characters and updated costumes for the returning characters retained from the previous game.
Categories in common with Bust a Groove 2: Fighting