100 Best Games Like Trainz: Classic Cabon City of 2020 - Trainz: Classic Cabon City Alternatives
Trying to find games like Trainz: Classic Cabon City? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Trainz: Classic Cabon City, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Trainz: Classic Cabon City that have been tried, tested and recommended.
Trainz: Classic Cabon City
List of Best Trainz: Classic Cabon City Alternatives | Games Like Trainz: Classic Cabon City
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like Trainz: Classic Cabon City in 2020. If there is something missing from the Trainz: Classic Cabon City , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
Gordon Freeman became the most popular nameless and voiceless protagonist in gaming history. He is painted as the most famous scientist and a hero within the world of Half-Life, and for a good reason. In the first game he saved the planet from alien invasion, this time, when the invasion is already begun, the world needs his help one more time. And you, as a player, will help this world to survive. This time Gordon arrives in City 17, ravaged and occupied by Combines, where he meets his old Black Mesa friends.
What is different, aside from the overall design quality, is the use of Valve’s Source engine that not only expands on the fluidity of character model animations and movement but allows players to interact with a myriad of objects with the advanced and realistic (to an extent) physics. Classic Headcrab Zombies are revamped and have new variants that provide players with different threats. For a story-driven FPS, Half-Life 2 is unique in its plot delivery, and making in-game mechanics feel natural, be it platforming or driving.
Watch Dogs 2 is an action-adventure open-world game developed by Ubisoft Montreal. It is the second installment in the series and continues the main idea of its predecessor - hacking and hacktivism in an open world.
Welcome to San-Francisco. It is the second city in the United States to install the city-wide operating system named ctOS, which connects everything from your car to your smart home to a global network. Marcus Holloway is tagged by the system as a suspect for a crime he did not commit. Marcus decides to take action and gets together with the hacktivist group DedSec to expose ctOS and its creators.
WD2 offers the player an immense open world which consists of San-Francisco, Oakland, Marin and Silicon Valley. It's the player's choice to navigate the world on foot or on a wide range of vehicles from cars to boats.
It is up to the player to choose whether to use a lethal or non-lethal approach on a mission as there is always a taser in your inventory and a billiard ball attached to a paracord that knocks enemies out.
It is possible to hack into any devices that are connected to ctOS. For instance, Marcus can control forklifts, buzz guards phones in order to distract them....
We have been able to take advantage of the power and memory bandwidth of PS4 to rework all textures in the game. Compared to the original games, textures are now clear when viewed up close: you can even read some of the small text on the ships for the first time. As well as a host of improved graphical effects we have also added in HDR which massively improves contrast to what was seen before.
Online features may be terminated at any time.
*Online multiplayer requires a PlayStation®Plus membership.
Online Play (Optional)
Join Jill Valentine, the heroine and amazing survivor of the notorious disaster at the mansion, as her nightmare continues. The next terrifying drama from the blockbuster Resident Evil® Series. This unique adventure intricately reveals more of Umbrella Corporation’s nightmarish plot and picks up just hours before the events from Resident Evil® 2....
Build, Battle and Brawl your way out of trouble!
Play through all three classic Indiana Jones™ movies and relive your favorite Indy adventures in the tongue-in-cheek worlds of LEGO®.
Explore and Discover - Battle enemies, solve puzzles, and seek out the world's greatest treasures.
More Than 60 Playable Characters - Take control of Indy, his friends, and even his enemies. Team up with a friend and together search for fortune and glory.
Whip Into Action! - Attack and disarm enemies, swing over perilous pits, and interact with LEGO® objects and puzzles!
American Truck Simulator puts you in the seat of a driver for hire entering the local freight market, making you work your way up to become an owner-operator, and go on to create one of the largest transportation companies in the United States.Features
- Drive highly detailed truck models officially licensed from iconic truck manufacturers.
- Your truck is your new home. Make it yours by changing cabins, chassis, paintjobs, adding tuning accessories or more powerful engines.
- Lots of different cargoes to choose: From food to machinery to hazard cargoes.
- Multiple types of trailers – from reefers to flatbeds, from dumpers to lowboys and goosenecks.
- The longest trailers (up to 53 ft) will challenge your skills and patience while hauling and during parking.
- Deliver your cargoes to a rich variety of companies and locations like refineries, oil storage, gas stations, car factories, or roadworks.
- Various simulation settings for trucking enthusiasts: Air brake simulation; different types of brakes: retarder, Jake brake, trailer brake; multiple types of transmissions straight from real trucks, brake intensity, and more.
- Feel like inside a real cabin: Adjust your seat, mirrors and position your head to get the best view of the road.
- Drive safely, follow the rules and speed limits – police will fine you if you aren't careful!
- Ensure that you are not delivering overweight cargo – you may be checked at the weigh scales.
- Use the route adviser as your personal assistant during the travels.
- Try the life of a truck driver for hire. By delivering the cargoes safely and improving your skills, become the owner of your own, successful company!
- Build your own fleet of trucks, buy garages, hire drivers, manage your company for maximum profits.
- Make your trucking time better by listening to your favorite songs via built-in music player or streaming your favorite radio stations.
- Capture your favorite moments with a photo mode offering rich set of editing options.
- Great support for steering wheels, gamepads and other input devices.
- Long-time support of the game, including new features.
- Obtain challenging Steam achievements and collect all hand-painted Steam trading cards.
Take advantage of additional features of American Truck Simulator by joining our online community on World of Trucks, our center for virtual truckers all around the world interested in Euro Truck Simulator 2, American Truck Simulator and future SCS Software's truck simulators.
- Use in-game Photo Mode to capture the best moments and share them with thousands of people who love trucks.
- Favorite the images you like the most and return to them anytime in the future.
- Discuss the screenshots with everyone using World of Trucks.
- See the best images hand-picked by the game creators in Editor's Pick updated almost every day. Try to get your own screenshot on this list!
- Upload and use your custom avatar and license plate in the game.
- More features coming soon!
To join World of Trucks, simply sign up with your Steam account on the join page. You will need to own American Truck Simulator or Euro Truck Simulator 2 to join World of Trucks.
World of Trucks is an optional service, registration on World of Trucks isn't required to play the game. ...
The Darkness is a first-person action/horror shooter with a twist: You are the horror! You will step into the shoes of Jackie Estacado, a mafia hit-man who becomes the latest bearer of the Darkness, a powerful demonic entity, on his 21st birthday. Having his fill with life as a thug and struggling to control the Darkness you must use your newfound powers to put an end to your “Uncle” Paulie Franchetti, the don of the family, and get out of the mob. Featuring an assortment of both earthly and otherworldly guns as well as powers that allow you to conjure demons and manifest the Darkness into a variety of lethal elements, The Darkness will take the FPS genre to the next generation....
Direct sequel in story, genre and art style, Broken Sword 2 – the Smoking Mirror: Remastered is a remake of 2010 release that takes place 6 months after the events of the first game, where George Stobbart and Nicole Collard visit an archeologist to gather information on the mystery Mayan stone Nicole found while working on a news story. But they’re ambushed and separated, and now George has to escape the burning building, reunite with Nicole and uncover the secrets of a Mayan stone, leading to a lost temple.
The game is played like any other point-and-click adventure, where the player controls the characters and interacts with the environments through the mouse clicks, or in case of a PlayStation release through the controller. The game has over 60 characters player can interact with unique voice lines regarding every game item players can get in their inventory. Remastered edition replaced pixelated backgrounds with more detailed ones, fixed the quality of FMV’s and general audio and added fully animated facial features.
RaceRoom Racing Experience is a free-to-play racing simulator. It houses official race series such as DTM, WTCC and ADAC GT Masters, but to get access to all content players are bond to excruciating grind. It can be avoided by paying for each little piece in the in-game currency that players purchase for the real money.
Simulation in this game is on the point: developers worked with real racecar drivers to fine-tune the small details such as tyre modelling and suspension physics. You can compete using with bots in singleplayer sessions and fight real racers during multiplayer ones on 25 real-world tracks. The park of cars consists of major brands: BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Chevrolet, Ford, McLaren, Pagani, RUF, Radical, Volvo, Saleen and developers plan to enlarge it. To properly feel the speed players might need a gaming wheel: the game still supports all kinds of inputs, but the most compelling experience is with the wheel....
The original Euro Truck Simulator - the game which has become the classic of the genre and is still relevant today. The first truck simulation game in a European setting, with European long haul trucks!
Drive freight from London to Rome to Berlin to Madrid to Prague - and many more cities - in realistic vehicles. Faithful reproduction of driving trucks on the European road. Pick up a variety of cargoes, and deliver them on time! Highly realistic, meticulously detailed models based on real trucks. Actual working instruments such as flashing indicators, temperature and low fuel warning lights, wipers, and a full set of gauges. Pan the camera around the cabin, just as if you were actually sitting at the wheel.
Note: Unofficial "mods" are not supported by the Mac OS version of the game! (file formats are not compatible with Windows PC version)
An Xbox 360 hard drive is required to use this item GAME-PLAY ALERT: The online multiplayer features of this game are no longer supported. This game has been fully tested to successfully play on your Xbox 360 console. However, in some cases, you may see some minor irregularities with audio/video for brief periods. For more details, see www.xbox.com/xboxoriginals. Burnout® 3: Takedown™ rewrites the rules of the road. Arcade racing is now driven by a new mantra: Aggressive Racing Required. Racing gamers and adrenaline junkies are invited behind the wheel to experience unprecedented speed and action. Use your car to battle your way to the front of the pack. Take down rivals and trigger spectacular crashes. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts....
Frag like it’s 1996 – this time with even more asses to kick! Join the world’s greatest action hero in Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour as he saves Earth once again, kicking alien ass and saving babes across the globe along the way. Blast your way through hordes of ugly aliens in four classic Duke Nukem 3D episodes plus an additional ALL NEW FIFTH EPISODE from the game’s ORIGINAL EPISODE DESIGNERS with NEW MUSIC from the game’s ORIGINAL COMPOSER and NEW Duke Talk from the ORIGINAL VOICE of Duke Nukem.
• ALL-NEW Episode FIVE, created by the original episode designers, Allen Blum III and Richard “Levelord®” Gray!
• New, bonus content in Episode 5: Duke Nukem finally gets a INCINERATOR to roast new “Firefly” enemies!
• New “Duke Talk” plus high-fidelity re-recordings from Duke Nukem’s original voice actor, Jon St. John!
• New musical score for Episode 5 created by Duke’s theme song author and original game composer, Lee Jackson!
• Original 1996 source code and “2.5D” engine re-mastered in True 3D for PC!
Experience what the island has in store as you uncover the secretive Arque Corporation, burrowing ever deeper into their dangerous and haphazard operations.Key Features
- Adventure game with puzzle elements
- Immersive story driven environments
- Unique characters and narrative
- Familiar first person shooter gameplay
Estranged Act II is built using Unreal Engine 4, please check the system requirements before downloading. ...
The LEGO® DIMENSIONS™ Starter Pack has everything you need to set out on epic mash-up adventures filled with iconic worlds and unlikely allies as you've never seen them before. There's a whole multiverse of puzzles to solve, and challenges and enemies to face, and when you’re ready for more, collect level, team & fun packs to expand your collection.
The LEGO® Dimensions™ Starter Pack is all players need to embark on a fantastic quest. Included in the LEGO Dimensions Starter Pack:
- LEGO® Dimensions™ videogame
- LEGO® Toy Pad
- Bricks to build the LEGO® Gateway
- 3 LEGO® minifigures (Batman™, Gandalf™, and Wyldstyle™)
- LEGO® Batmobile vehicle
Train Simulator 2015 is a train simulation game developed by Dovetail Games. It follows Dovetail Games annual game release model.
There is no plot present in the game. The players participate in different singleplayer scenarios that are either preset by the developers or created by the community. The game also features a so-called free roam mode, where the players can choose whichever train they would like to use, attach carts of different types and explore the in-game world.
The game's train routes resemble the real ones that can be found in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, and the United States.
The players handle all the aspect of the train on its route by walking in the cabin of the driving cart in a first-person view. The game features a realistic graphics and physics model. It is possible to pull all the levers, push all the buttons in a heavily detailed driving cart of any train. All the cargo and the passengers are detailed and animated by hand resulting in a substantial degree of realism. The game also features a dynamic weather system which drastically affects the gameplay. For example, a heavy storm can drive an old steam locomotive off the tracks.
Multiple train types are present in the game, from the 19th century steam-powered trains to the most advanced modern magnetical levitation locomotives....
The world of this game consists not of atoms, but of bits of information - its reality is homogeneous with the reality of what is happening inside the computer.
On the one hand, this is unusual - but on the other, it makes it possible to create anything if you become a programmer.
You do not need to become a programmer to play this game - the world consisting of bits, this is only part of the plot of the game. And the game itself is intended for everyone, including those who do not have programming skills at all.
A boring character in a boring city
The character controlled by the player is called Sebastian. He arrives in the city of Dorisburg. He was offered a job there - not a programmer, but only a seller at Wellspring.
The city is unfamiliar to Sebastian, he has no acquaintances there. Sebastian (that is, you as a player), until there is nothing left but to wander, explore the city, study duties at work and live quite ordinary life, go to a bar in the evenings, attend parties, make friends and hardly wake up to walk to work.
Knock, knock, Sebastian
Events get a significant acceleration when Sebastian meets a girl named Pixie. The main story of the game begins with this acquaintance.
By the way, both the tempo of the story and its specific turns depend on what you decide (along with Sebastian). Everything can be stretched in time or, on the contrary, it can be carried at full speed, and where it goes - there is more than one option.
Pixie girl tells (and shows) Sebastian that their world is a world controlled by coding and programming.
True, not everyone knows this, and all the more, not everyone is allowed to use this knowledge for actions on their own.
But where there are programmers, there are hackers. Moreover, the temptation is so great - to turn a trolley bus into a personal supercar, for example.
How to say it in Sprak
Sebastian acquires a gadget called modifyer - it shows the code of any object in the game. The codes are written in the Sprak language, which is very similar to Basic.
The ease of transforming the world encourages Sebastian to try more and more different things. Errors are inevitable on this path - and it is difficult not to notice them, because try not to notice how you incorrectly programmed the skyscraper!
By the way, the Sprak language is in itself a source of pleasant puzzles, having more than one solution for each puzzle. And the matter is not so much in the capabilities of the language, as in your capabilities - after all, you can find a variety of solutions for the same problem. For example, instead of “writing” a high-speed car for yourself, you can “write” a passage to the right place - even if it is separated from your “reality” for many kilometers.
However, the game is not about harmless entertainment - a group of hackers who are at war with the government agency Ministry comes in contact with Sebastian. The government, of course, does not like it when everyone changes everything at will, and hackers resist control....
Download the game that has won IGN's Prestigious 'Best of 2014 - Best Sports Game' and Gamescom's 'Best Sports Game' of 2014.
Thanks to the incredible FOX Engine, PES 2015 delivers stunning visuals and animation where the world’s greatest players move and play just their real-life counterparts, while PES ID ensures that the whole team matches their famed playing style. Every gameplay element has been retooled for a more responsive experience, while new shooting and goalkeeper systems ensure the heart-in-mouth feeling that comes with a top-level game is faithfully recreated. Close control, tackling, and the balance of play also perfectly reflect that of real football. Similarly, players can now use the new myClub system to develop an all-conquering side, building from humble beginnings to create a world-class XI.
With all-new multi-player modes, real-life managers pacing the touchlines and new live data, PES 2015 does its talking on the pitch.
HDTV screen resolution: 720p, 1080i, 1080p
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.sonyenteretainmentnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One time license fee entitles play on up to 2 PlayStation® 3 systems activated by this account.
Official Licensed Product of UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE™. Official Licensed Product of UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE™. All names, logos and trophies of UEFA are the property, registered trademarks and/or logos of UEFA and are used herein with the permission of UEFA. No reproduction is allowed without the prior written approval of UEFA. adidas, the 3-Bars logo, the 3-Stripe trade mark, adipure, Predator, Climacool, Nitrocharge and adizero are registered trademarks of the adidas Group, used with permission. F50 and 11pro are trademarks of the adidas Group, used with permission. The use of images and names of the football players in this game is under license from FIFPro Commercial Enterprises BV. © 2014, DFB Officially licensed by FIGC. Licensed by OLIVEDESPORTOS (Official Agent of the FPF). Producto Oficial Licenciado RFEF. Liga BBVA 14/15 Product under Official Licence from the LFP www.lfp.es Images and names of Liga BBVA football players under LFP license. All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are used under license. ©2014 Konami Digital Entertainment. ...
This is a story of human strength and true heroes. Three generations after the apocalypse, not only did humankind survive in the man-made hell – it continued to develop. Gradually, the infrastructure restored, wars stopped, people were returning to normal life. However, the crippled nature was barely starting to fight back...
So-called anomalous activity zones started appearing all over the planet, like terrifying scars left by the man-made catastrophes. The vast territories of post-apocalyptic world live their own life, which looks like nothing you have seen before. Bloodthirsty mutated monsters, inexplicable phenomena, mysterious anomalies are but the tip of the iceberg.
One of the Zones was formed in the vicinity of Ukraine, in an area combining the unmistakable atmosphere of Soviet times and the fast pace of modern life. In order to contain the dangers of the Zone, the government decided to fence the perimeter, and introduce quarantine in the area. Local residents found themselves trapped and left to their own devices. However, forbidden fruit is always the most enticing. And this was when the "stalkers" came in. Mystical artifact hunters, former military men, explorers, adventurers, armed gangsters, mafia and just those who love getting away with shooting live targets – they swarmed in like locusts in Egypt to lead mortal combat with monsters and humans alike.
This is a story about YOU.
There is a non-stop battle between stalkers' clans, between aliens and locals. You can support any side or remain a free shooter. You can give a dota tion to your mates as a leader or take every loot to yourself. And if you don't want to lose your life in a proxy war, there is a PvE server and safety zones. You can shape your own story in the Zone.
Who will you become?
- Over 40 square kilometers of lands to explore, from closed science villages and abandoned military facilities, to the forests of Tunguska and snowy deserts of Terra Nova.
- Deadly mutants, anomalies and hundreds of main story quests.
- Huge choice of artifacts, gear and weapons.
- Repair broken things or assemble new gear from scratch.
- Improve dozens of skills and abilities.
- Be a doctor, a scientist, a hunter, a soldier or an engineer. Take part in mass PvP, bring death or salvation to those around you.
This is the Zone. Come to hell and make it your home. ...
In Bus Driver, your job is to transport passengers around an attractive and realistic city. You must drive to a timetable on a planned route, whilst obeying traffic rules, and taking care not to upset or injure your passengers. This makes Bus Driver unlike any other driving game - the experience of driving a bus is very different from blazing through a racing circuit.
Bus Driver offers twelve different kinds of buses to drive, an expansive city environment with various districts, and thirty routes with varying weather conditions set at differing times of day.Key features
12 buses to drive, very detailed models inspired by real-world buses.
30 routes arranged into 5 tiers with increasing difficulty.
Multiple duties, such as driving a schoolbus, transporting tourists, sight-seeing tours, and transportation of prisoners.
High replay value based on sophisticated system of traffic rules and game-play related bonuses.
Varying time-of-day and weather conditions
Large city to drive in, with several districts of varying styles (modern, old-town, suburb, airport, harbour, and more).
Living roads, with intelligent traffic controlled by our AI system.
Non-violent gameplay, bus game suitable for everybody.
From the makers of truck simulation games in the 18 Wheels of Steel series and the Euro Truck Simulator series, a solid contender in the bus driving games category.
Enter a dark, captivating world as the massive evil of Black Mirror Castle is reincarnated with over 100 atmospheric locations to explore and 40 different characters to interact with. Will Darren's search lead him to redemption or the hell of insanity? The answers can only be found in the Black Mirror - for once you gaze into it, you won't be able to look away.
- An epic story of evil told in six chapters
- Atmospheric effects such as rain, fog, and storms
- More than 40 characters and hundreds of realistic animations
- Challenging puzzles and mini-games
- Over 100 different locations, including a medieval underground temple, a mental hospital, and a cemetery
Midtown Madness 2 is a racing-arcade game developed by Microsoft. It was originally released in 2000. It was published by Microsoft Studios. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play Midtown Madness 2 on PC.
The player that takes things slow, aims carefully, and plans their moves right will overcome the player who runs in with guns blazing. Close-quarters battle brings the fight inside, as you would see SWAT teams or SOF units taking down small numbers of dangerous adversaries. Non-linear environments allow for multiple routes and tactics and add replayability.
In recent years, shooters have become homogenized. There used to be a wide range of different games to choose, from run-and-gun action titles to slow-paced tactical shooters focusing on strategy and tactics, but now most shooters follow the same model of big set pieces, regenerating health, linear levels, and “cinematic experiences.” The realistic tactical shooters with in-depth planning have almost entirely disappeared in recent years.
This game focuses on realistic weapons modeling, squad based play, in a close-quarters battle setting. To succeed in this game you need to take things slow, study your environment, and execute flawlessly. If you get shot, there are consequences. You won’t be hiding behind a wall waiting for your health to regenerate. If a team member goes down, you will have to assess the situation and reallocate team members if necessary to complete the mission. Don’t expect all of the tools and plans to be forced fed to you – it is up to the player to ensure their team is equipped and ready for the tasks at hand. With features such as realistic bullet penetration, accuracy, and recoil, choosing the proper weapons, ammunition, armor, and gear for the mission is up to you, so choose carefully.
Gameplay modes include single player, co-op, and competitive multiplayer. If you are a fan of old school shooters where thinking meant more than running and gunning or perks, or if you are just looking for something different in your shooter games experience, this is the game for you.Key Features:
- Fight Smart in Deadly, Close Quarters Combat – Players must think and move tactically, stay alert, watch, listen and choose wisely while setting up their squad for the perfect shot.
- Tackle Engagements That Are Different Every Time – Nonlinear maps allow for multiple tactics and approaches to both attack and defense. Gamers must choose their gear to best execute strategy.
- Out Think The Enemy – Gamers need to work closely and communicate well with their team to not only attack the enemy but to coordinate to secure multiple objectives.
Got what it takes to become a champion? You are Adonis Creed, fighting toe-to-toe with the world’s top opponents to establish your boxing legacy. This intense cinematic experience features new Phantom Melee Technology for impactful VR melee combat so you can train, fight, and win like Creed.
Live Your Legacy
Challenge both your body and mind as you experience the ascent of Adonis Creed from undiscovered underdog to world-class fighter, all within an immersive universe inspired by the Creed™ films. Train with the legendary Rocky Balboa in iconic gyms, including Mighty Mick’s and Front Street Gym, then step into the spotlight and take down a cast of champion-level opponents in high-stakes fights with reactive commentators, gritty visual effects, and dynamic music.
Play Your Way
Multiple game modes let you choose your path to glory. Live the saga of Adonis Creed in the story-based Career mode, learning and growing alongside Rocky as you train for bigger and more prestigious championship fights. Want to polish your punches and sharpen your reaction time? Let Training mode get you in shape with fun, physical minigame montages. And when you just feel like a fight, create custom matches in Freeplay against a wide range of opponents.
Feel the Impact
Physically active 1:1 boxing gameplay features Survios’s newest proprietary VR innovation: Phantom Melee Technology™, which utilizes Responsive Control and Virtual Stamina to mimic the real-life effects of punching and being hit in the ring. Throw a variety of punches like uppercuts, jabs, and flurries in satisfying, impactful combat. But don’t let your guard down: punch too much and you’ll suffer from fatigue, and always be prepared to dodge and defend against incoming blows. Too many hits will stagger or completely knock out of your body—race back to your avatar before the ref counts down to show that the fight’s far from over. ...
Trainz Simulator 12, Now With Multiplayer
TS12 includes the most exciting new feature in the history of Trainz. The players have asked for it and we have delivered Trainz Multiplayer. Now players from all over the world can build, play and operate railroads together!Key Features
- Feel what its like to put your hands on the controls of powerful locomotives as they steam through towns, cities and rolling countryside
- Design and Build your own railroads with Trainz Surveyor and access hundreds of thousands of assets from the Trainz Download Station
- Share your enthusiasm with other rail fans as your combine your efforts to operate a working rail line in the new Trainz Multiplayer.
- Satellite View - Zoom all the way out and view your railroad from satellite distance
- More realistic trees with new SpeedTree Assets
- Backward compatible with TS2010 content
- Southern China
- ECML Kings Cross - Newcastle
- Balezino - Mosti
- Debrecen - Nyiregyhaza
- Mojave Sub Division
- Municipal transit railway
- Norfolk & Western - Appalachian Coal
- Northeast Corridor - Wilmington To Philadelphia
Drive Steam, Diesel and Electric Trains (and even trams, boats and cars)
Operate a complete working rail line with interactive industries
Build and customize your own living railroad
Share your creations and your passion with other rail fans ...
- Search and Destroy
- Team Deathmatch: Resources "TDR"
- Team Deathmatch: Armored "TDA" ...
Race to the finish line as you live all the fun and excitement of the next Walt Disney Pictures presentation of a Pixar Animation Studios film, "Cars." Play as all your favorite characters as you help Lightning McQueen capture the coveted Piston Cup Championship.
- Story-based adventure that relives key moments of the movie
- Burn rubber in more than 30 races and mini-games
- Explore the open-world of Radiator Springs
- Speed to the finish line with more than 10 playable characters
- Make your friends eat your dust in multiplayer mode
- Features all of the major voice talent from the movie
- Cars for Wii emulates driver seat functionality using real-to-life driving techniques and maneuvers
Combat Arms is an action-shooter game developed by Doobic Entertainment. It was originally released in 2008. Nexon America published the game. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
You can play Combat Arms on PC.
Recognized as one of the best licenses in adventure gaming and lauded by the international press, Sherlock Holmes is back with an investigation that is sure to be the most horrifying of the series. In this great new adventure, the famous detective chases against the most threatening serial killer England has ever known - Jack the Ripper.
It’s 1888, London, in the Whitechapel area, and a series of grisly crimes in the heart of the East End leave a gory trail of mutilated female bodies. The police struggle to pick up the scent as the bodies pile up and paranoia sweeps the city. Sherlock Holmes immerses himself in the dark, sordid alleyways of Whitechapel in order to follow the trail of the one that the press calls Jack the Ripper. During a terrifying investigation, Holmes will attempt to lift the veil of mystery that shrouds the motives and the face behind that horrific nickname.
Presented in full 3D, Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper offers players 2 different perspectives available at any moment in the game: a third-person view in the pure style of traditional point ’n’ click adventure games and a first-person view for close-up investigation. Players have the total freedom to choose either of the angles they wish or use them both to immerse themselves completely in this terrifying adventure.
Features Solve one of the greatest mysteries in the history of England and discover who is Jack the Ripper!
2 mythic characters of 19th century England engage in a horrifying manhunt: the illustrious Sherlock Holmes and the terrifying Jack the Ripper.
Discover the hidden side of London and the sinister streets of Whitechapel, all faithfully recreated (e.g. public work house, hospitals, brothels, etc).
Switch between playing the role of the famous detective Sherlock Holmes or his trusted friend Doctor Watson.
Interact with more than 30 authentic characters that help you complete your investigation.
Use and combine more that 100 objects and collect hundreds of clues so you can finally uncover the real identity and motives of the perverted Jack the Ripper.
2 points-of-view available at all times: gameplay in third-person or classic first-person point-of-view, a favorite for the enthusiasts of the series.
A progressive help system puts you back on track whenever you need assistance.
Commandos: Strike Force is an action-shooter game developed by Pyro Studios. It was originally released in 2006. Eidos Interactive published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play Commandos: Strike Force on PC, Xbox and PlayStation 2.
It was produced by José Manuel García Franco.
A baffling murder, dozens of witnesses and numerous places to visit around Victorian London. You play Sherlock Holmes, and use all your skills to shed light on this mysterious case.
- Assume the role of Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson and meet all the heroes of the novels: Inspector Lestrade, Wiggins, Mycroft and many others!
- Investigate 5 murders! Over 40 witnesses to question, 200 clues to uncover and over 25 hours of gameplay to solve the mystery.
- Explore Victorian London, which is magnificently and faithfully reproduced in 3D.
- Between each level Sherlock Holmes sets you a quiz which will validate your progress in the case.
- The adventure is full of vivid cut scenes to heighten the dramatic aspect of the story.
Experience the adrenaline-fuelled danger and heart-pounding excitement in the war on organised drug syndicates. When standard procedures fail, the hardliners are brought in.
Become El Matador, a DEA special agent tasked with taking down the drug barons. A new narcotics cartel is rising across Central and South America, sharpening its claws and extending its reach. Locate the encampments, infiltrate the headquarters, and put an end to the cartel's influence. In a tale of corruption, revenge and morality, the mission brief is simple: Eliminate the threat - Ultimate justice, El Matador style.Key features:Hard-hitting, movie-style storyline
Huge arsenal of realistic weapons
Diverse South American settings, from lush jungle to mansions and harbours
Real physics, interactive environments and destructible objects
Gang members, clan bosses, kingpins, and many more villainous enemies
Atmospheric engine animations bring the scenery to life
Wide range of graphical effects, including cascading shadow maps, high dynamic range rendering and many more
Slow Motion Action feature
Manage all aspects of your own republic with planned economy, including mining resources, manufacturing goods, construction, investments, and citizens too.
Create your own industrial complexes with loading and unloading stations, storage, warehouses, and factories.
Build the infrastructure and manage its traffic, including roads, railways, sidewalks, conveyors, wiring, and pipelines. Wisely place and connect factories, houses and warehouses, and make the most efficient connections.
Plan and build the living areas with everything your citizens may need to live their happy life, such as playgrounds, cinema s, taverns, and shops.
Send your citizens to the mine to get coal, iron and other natural resources; or send them to the fields to pick up the crops; or take them to factories to produce manufactured goods.
Sell and purchase resources and goods from western countries or other soviet countries to get dollars or rubles and buy the products or resources you need ... or invest in new infrastructure or buildings.
Enjoy authentic soviet buildings and vehicles, as well as realistic landscapes of the 60's to the 90's.
Play the way you want! You can focus on getting natural resources or products and trade them for money; or you can build a self-sufficient republic; or you can just use the easy sandbox mode with unlimited money/resources and just enjoy building something live.
Economic simulation. Prices of resources on the global market are changing over time as you play –one day you can sell or purchase steel for a $100 per ton, but in a few months the cost can rise to $200 or decrease to $50. The price of everything is connected to the cost of work and resources.
Increasing difficulty.As prices change, the demands of the citizens also change, and you will need more resources to keep them happy and force them to work.RESOURCES & INDUSTRY
There are, right now, over 30 commodities you can mine, transport and manufacture. If you want to get clothes you will first need to get resources to create a fabric, then you will need a clothing factory where the clothes will be manufactured from this fabric. You can then transport the finished clothes into shops where your citizens can buy them.
Every commodity has a specific requirement,so if you would like to load oil into the tank train-car you will need a special pumping loading station. If you need to load gravel into a dumper truck you need a special loading station where the gravel comes from conveyors into the truck. Liquid resources like oil or fuel can be stored only in tanks, while resources like wood, steel, or prefabricated concrete panels can be stored outside in the open space. Using a crane for these will increase loading/unloading speed. Goods like clothes, food, etc. can be stored in warehouses.WORKERS AND THEIRS DEMANDS
Every worker/citizen goes to work each day. If they work for you, they have demands. At the start of the game they are satisfied just with food, but as a time goes on they may have more demands like meat, clothes, alcohol or electronics. Also, to have happy workers you need places where they can spend their leisure time – cinema, playgrounds, taverns, etc.
Every worker has an education level. They can go to school or college to improve this level. If their education is too low they cannot work; if their education is high enough they can be a teacher, or researcher, or work in factories with special requirements.TRANSPORTATION
You have many options for how you will manage resources and goods transportation. If you get raw iron ore from a mine, you need to process it. Then you need to transport it somehow into a steel mill to produce steel. You can build the processing plant and steel mill near to the mine and transport it all by conveyors, or you can transport iron ore into a steel mill by train fora longer distance.
It is up to you to decide from where the workers will go into the factories. You can create residential zones and transport workers by buses or trains to industrial areas. You can also build residential buildings near the factories so that workers will able to walk to the factory. But don't forget that a worker will need to purchase food and enjoy their free time, so again it is up to you to decide whether to build those facilities near their home or whether you will transport them somehow to shops or places to spend their free time.ECONOMY SIMULATION
The game simulates the economy system. There are no fixed prices! Costs of everything are defined by the economic situation. For example, the cost of steel is calculated from the price of iron, coal and work, and also partially from the cost of steel mill construction.
You purchase or sell commodities for money (dollars or rubles). But be careful, as it is possible that if you buy or sell for high values you will affect the price of the commodity on the market. You may be able to purchase for a higher price or sell it cheaper.
As time increases, so does complexity. Some resources or products may become more expensive (as, for example, less human work is needed with advanced technologies), so later with more complexity, it may be necessary to be as self-sufficient as possible.
- 193 real countries all playable & equipped with realistic data drawn from the CIA World Factbook, the United Nations and U.S. Military databases.
- Sophisticated A.I. designed to realistically simulate each country.
- Real-life combat situations, with multiple forces joining and leaving battles as the balance of power shifts.
- Real-time gameplay and Modular units building.
- Solo scenarios and "sandbox mode", as well as full Multiplayer support for up to 32 players in a variety of styles, including world domination, economic master, and many others
- 14 steam achievements
- New internet matchmaking library, and modified the UI flow in the multiplayer menus
- Updated the code to support new OS
- Widescreen Resolution support
- Editor and Full SDK included
- Capital ships needed for invasions from the sea. They need to be within 750km of the region you're trying to invade.
- Enemy fleets must be further than 1500km of your invasion fleet when trying to invade a region from the sea.
- The AI will take diplomatic relations into account and will decide whether or not to annex regions under it's military control now.
- Economy: GTM limited to 30%, sectortax at 70%.
- Diplomacy: embargo treaties result in a drop in relations.
- Combat Radius has been enlarged to make frontlines easier to make.
- AI: allies will make more rational decisions when there is war. If you can handle it yourself, they won't help.
- Peaceful Annexation: depending on population support in both nations, you now have more or less chance of peacefully annexation a nation.
- 95 and the nations involved need at least one religion or language in common.
This new Sherlock Holmes game sends us to 19th Century London where Arséne Lupin, a young French burglar with an impressive track record, has just challenged Scotland Yard and the most famous of detectives - Sherlock Holmes.
This new adventure offers gamers tremendous freedom and an even stronger sense of involvement through real-time 3D. The game invites you to visit 19th century London in all its splendor and to travel through superb decors which have been faithfully reproduced.
The magnificent city of London with all its most famous monuments (Buckingham Palace, the British Museum, the National Gallery, the Tower of London...), is faithfully created for the scenes of investigation
Meet the Queen of England in a very private interview.
Interact with more than 40 characters to further your inquiry.
Take turns being the famous detective, Sherlock Holmes, and his faithful friend, Doctor Watson.
Use and combine more than 100 objects and discover hundreds of clues and documents to help you bring the investigation to its conclusion.
As a bus driver in the 12 different districts, you’ll face the challenges of the traffic in a big city and everything that entails. Don’t be deterred by freak weather conditions, potholes, traffic jams, fare evaders, accidents, construction sites, night driving and specific passenger requests. On the contrary, take full control of your bus, earn money, gain a good reputation owing to your safe and punctual driving style and enjoy almost limitless driving pleasure in the authentic urban locations. Use the thousands of miles of virtual roads and streets to gain new districts, new buses and new customisation options.
With the extensive modding support of Bus Simulator 18 there are no limits: create routes, build your own buses, create bus liveries, design new maps and share them with the community, or download and install the modding content available from the Steam Workshop to enhance your game experience.
But drive carefully with the buses you build! Don’t cause any damage or accidents and watch out for the speed cameras located around the city, or it could have a negative effect on your reputation, not to mention your wallet.
So, what are you waiting for? Your shift has already started!Features:
- 8 buses from 4 leading manufacturers are faithfully reproduced in meticulous detail, including the Mercedes-Benz Citaro K, Mercedes-Benz Citaro G, MAN Lion’s City bus, MAN Lion’s City CNG articulated bus, SETRA S 418 LE business, SETRA S 416 LE business, IVECO BUS Urbanway and the IVECO BUS Urbanway CNG articulated bus.
- In real-time multiplayer mode you can drive around the 12 districts and over 5.8mi² of routes in the freely drivable urban area with up to 3 friends and therefore promote your bus service.
- The updated progression system and the comprehensive management element, including route planning, the purchase and sale of buses, staff planning and numerous statistics will guarantee long-term game motivation.
- For novices and pros: you can play in a simplified or a realistic mode.
- Modding: let your imagination run wild and create routes, build your own buses, design bus liveries, create new maps and share them with the community. You can also download and install the modding content available from the Steam Workshop to enhance your game experience.
- Support for popular steering wheels, gamepads, Tobii eye tracking and TrackIR.
- Authentic bus sounds, extensive tutorial and passenger voiceovers in English and German to provide even more atmosphere.
- Control your bus in different weather conditions, both day and night.
- Customisation: fully customise your buses with different colours, patterns and advertising panels.
- Authentically reproduced cockpits of the 4 manufacturers, equipped with numerous individual functions.
- Smart traffic AI and a range of challenging traffic situations await you (bus station, night driving, construction sites, diversions, long-distance journeys, potholes, traffic jams, accidents and speed bumps, etc.).
- For a complete gaming experience, a variety of incidents in the bus, e.g. interior soiling and debris, special passenger requests, fare dodgers, loud music and cars parked in designated bus bays.
- Modern technology: The Unreal® Engine 4 provides a high level of graphic detail and stunning simulation quality.
- Create your own license plate with the license plate generator
<strong>ABOUT</strong><br/><br/>DownFall is a FREE Half-Life 2 single-player mod taking place in the White Forest surroundings.<br/>You're once more putting on the HEV suit as Gordon Freeman. Your mission is to recover a newly developed technology by the resistance, known as the "citadel buster", before the Combine manage to destroy it.<br/><br/><br/><strong>WHAT TO EXPECT?</strong><br/><br/>A high-quality Half-Life 2 mod,taking place in new locations while staying true to Valve's design. Chapter 1 is available now, it's short but sweet, with an average playtime of ~35 minutes.<br/><br/><br/><strong>THE FUTURE</strong><br/><br/>While the initial release is short, there's an additional 2 chapters coming in the future at an estimated lengh of 40 minutes each. There is no ETA when the next chapters will release....
Prison Break: The Conspiracy is an action game developed by Zootfly. It came out on 26-03-2010. Deep Silver published the game. The game is rated as "Skip" on RAWG.
You can play Prison Break: The Conspiracy on PC and PlayStation 3.
Hailed as the original FPS-RPG game that spawned countless imitators, Strife: Veteran Edition is a love letter to the classic from 1996.
New Features Include:
- Support for high resolutions, with proper aspect ratio.
- OpenGL for video backend to provide portability and support for vertical sync.
- Dynamic lighting and bloom
- Widescreen support.
- Ability to freely rebind all keyboard, mouse, and gamepad inputs.
- Steam Achievements
- Steam Trading Cards
Completion of missing and unfinished options in the original game, such as:
- The planned "Capture the Chalice” multi-player mode.
- Marking of current objectives on the auto-map.
- Special HUD for the Torpedo weapon
Immerse yourself in this all-consuming epic quest that for the first time combines riveting role-playing adventure with the spectacular Doom 3D engine! -An evil presence has implanted itself in the fabric of our world. Play the role of spy, assassin, warrior and thief as you are lured into the darkest and most perilous adventure of your life. You´ll have Blackbird on your side - a seductive underground agent that will provide you with clues as you encounter progressively more sinister foes. Be strong, and trust no one.
FULLY INTERACTIVE WORLD
The elaborate virtual environment offers 28 interconnected levels covering over 200 square miles. Explore medieval towns and industrial complexes filled with pitfalls and perils, ending in a final confrontation that will reveal the planet's darkest secrets.
AN AWESOME ARSENAL
From the silent but lethal crossbow to the breathtaking flame thrower, you'll toast, mince and vaporize your opponents in your search to control the ultimate weapon of mass destruction- the Sigil.
In your role as resistance fighter, you'll conspire with allies to demolish the fanatical ranks of the order from the inside out. Provides an engaging complex storyline and a multitude of dramatic voice-overs.
You're playing as a Black Mesa scientist Andrew Winner. Your mission is to enter another world to find an artifact that will allow Black Mesa scientists to open portal in another world.
- Intense action
- Set in Half-Life universe
- High quality soundtrack
- Spirit of Half-Life technology to enhance visuals
- High definition models
- Fully customizable joystick
- Xbox 360 Controller and Mouse Support
- Outstanding stereo 3D support (nVidia 3d Vision only)
- Advanced Artificial Intelligence
- Dynamic Difficulty
- Advanced ship damage system
- Fully 3D rendered cockpits
- Asteroid and mine fields
- Four infantry classes - Prepare a surprise attack as the scout or take the enemy head-on as the rifleman. Drive back enemy tanks as the grenadier or support your team as the engineer. With four different infantry classes, each with customizable skills, you can create the perfect class to fit your playing style.
- Squad-Based Teamwork - Players can organize themselves into highly-effective squads, overwhelming their opponents with superior tactics. Squad leaders can not only direct their respective members, but also use special squad powers such as reviving dead squad members or calling down an artillery strike on the enemy.
- Vehicle Combat - Whether you're ferrying troops around the battlefield with the Armored Personnel Carrier or reigning fire upon your foes with the Artillery tank, Empires features a variety of vehicular combat. Choose from six different vehicle types, including three levels of tanks, and customize your weapons, armor, and engines.
- Real-Time Strategy Commander - For those more inclined to RTS gameplay, you can play as the commander. Place buildings, build defensive turrets, construct vehicles, and conduct research on your way to leading your team to victory.
- Extended gameplay with whole new levels.
- Greatly refined gameplay for a much more enjoyable experience.
- Greatly improved graphics including some Ultra high definition textures.
- Real time dynamic lighting.
- Real time dynamic environments.
- New special effects
- Much more brand new content.
- Better game flow with better balance.
- And much more!
Thank you to everyone who has tested this version of the game behind the scenes and leaving feedback on what you have wanted me to improve. Much more to come soon!
- Substantial, highly-polished and totally new addition to the Half-Life 2 universe, comparable to Half-Life 2: Episode One in length
- Developed by one person, 25 year old Richard Seabrook
- Official Valve approval for Half-Life 2 license and assets
- Standalone PC game built using the Source engine - no requirement for Half-Life 2
- Continues the story of Opposing Force, Gearbox Software’s (Borderlands) update that tells the original Half-Life 2 story from the perspective of the Marines.
- Gordon Freeman is cornered and being overrun by soldiers in the Nova Prospekt prison; the player controls US Marine Adrian Shephard - the unsung hero - as he’s teleported in by Freeman’s Vortigaunt allies to help fight back.
- 13 new levels featuring fully-scripted puzzles and action sequences, all carefully integrated into the Half-Life 2 story
- Substantial graphical updates over the original game, including but not limited to:
- New Textures
- New Models
- Updated high resolution Combine soldier skins with improved normal mapping
- Updated high resolution textures
- Updated lighting
- Higher resolution models
- Increased cube mapping
- Over 20 new particle effects
- Modded HUD
- Modded VGUI
- New player model skin
- Return to Xen
- New voice acting
- New music
- New AI improvements, such as soldiers attempting to undo the player’s actions
Thank you everyone for your immense support! I can’t wait to hear what you think of the finished game and work the feedback into my next project.
This game contains STRONG language that may not be suitable for minors and younger audiences. Player discretion is advised.
City Life 2008 Edition is a next-generation City Builder. Its 3D game engine provides a level of detail and animation unprecedented in the City Builder genre, with total freedom of construction. From superb villas in residential neighbourhoods to imposing skyscrapers in the financial district, design, construct and develop the city of your dreams. Provide comfort and satisfaction for your citizens by offering them work, health care, entertainment facilities, and much more, and ensure that your city’s coffers are brimming. It’s up to you to manage your city efficiently, balancing booming development with the problems of pollution and traffic that this brings. Build a sense of community between the six unique subcultures, or pay the price if their relationships deteriorate into conflict or riots. You are the architect, mayor and business mogul!
City Life 2008 Edition contains all the content of the previous versions, adding a further 23 new maps and over 60 new buildings, including landmarks such as London’s Royal Opera House and St. Paul’s Cathedral. Over 360 buildings are at your disposal in this latest version. You now have the possibility to import satellite maps, heightmaps, and other user-generated terrain into the game. Use your imagination to create ever more spectacular towns, or recreate the exceptional cities of the real world!
- Gigantic city building simulation with high performance 3D engine.
- Explore 50 maps in five different environments.
- 360° camera rotation and zooming allows you to dive into the heart of your city and observe its inhabitants.
- Six unique subcultures with specific expectations and needs.
- Play in Scenario or Free Mode.
- New import tool for satellite maps and heightmaps.
- A powerful building creation tool based on a modular system. No technical skills required, only your imagination.
Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper is an adventure game developed by Frogwares Game Development Studio and Spiders [X360]. It was originally released in 2009. It was published by Focus Home Interactive. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper on PC.
- Take wing and enjoy the freedom of flight
- Experience a city boiling with strife and political turmoil
- Eavesdrop on conversations to get the full story of the city
Of course, it’s up to you if you wish to stop and listen. After all, what are human concerns to a bird anyway? ...
Trainz: Classic Cabon City game is one of the best Simulation games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 100 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Simulation games.
More About Trainz: Classic Cabon City
Classic Cabon City is a large city with over 180 stations and a two-track system enabling full choice in the route to your destination. Drive two different Trams with their own cab and follow your route on the HUD interface, Switch junctions directly from the Driver's cabin and explore the vast city laid out before you. The scenery and ambiance bring life to the city with attention to detail, high-resolution textures, lighting and Shadows and a great night mode make this the most realistic driving experience to date. In addition, Classic Cabon City provides multiple locations for you to discover, such as Fun Fairs, a large Airport and a 1000m tall Skytower you can approach.
- 10km square detailed city area
- 2 trams with interiors
- 180 active stations
- Route Planning System
- Interactive Signal System
- HUD - Interactive display to control switches and more
- Night mode with full city lighting
- Fully electrified large tram depot
- Highly detailed locations to explore