The best games like Train Valley 2 are:
- arrow_rightGoat Simulator
- arrow_rightScribblenauts Unlimited
- arrow_rightWorms Revolution
- arrow_rightWorms Reloaded
- arrow_rightDeep Rock Galactic
- arrow_rightKingdoms and Castles
- arrow_rightLumino City
100 Best Games Like Train Valley 2:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (18)
- PlayStation 4 (26)
- iOS (43)
- Android (29)
- macOS (48)
- Linux (29)
- Nintendo Switch (15)
- Nintendo 3DS (3)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (8)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (18)
- PlayStation 2 (3)
- PlayStation (2)
- PS Vita (3)
- PSP (1)
- Wii U (3)
- Wii (6)
- GameCube (3)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- NES (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Web (2)
Braid is a traditional platform game with puzzle solving. The story follows the main character Tim on his way through twisted 2D levels. According to the storyline, Tim’s aim is to rescue the princess from a monster. In the course of the completion, players will be able to get some additional information about the protagonist’s relationship with the princess. Players control the protagonist as he climbs platforms, jumps on the enemies to defeat them and to collect keys to hidden quests and mosaic parts. Players have to lead Tim through 6 worlds, each based on an intriguing time mechanic, as Tim features the ability to rewind the original pace of time. For example, Time and Forgiveness world allows respawning Tim after his death by switching time back. To attend the last level, Tim must assemble the mosaic. The story ends in the world simply called “1”, where time flows in reverse and returns to the normal pace by rewinding. The last room of the final world contains Tim’s meeting with the princess, but, due to the time pace turned back, players face some unpredictable twists of the plot.
2. Goat Simulator
Goat Simulator is a game that mainly can be described as a crazy one. It does not have a specific story, and there is no central villain. It is illogical, besides there are lots of bugs. But playing in it, you catch unbridled pleasure, looking at how the goat is trying to destroy everything around, using a great variety of funny and unforgettable tricks, what makes the game curious, but very rich.
You play as a goat, whose purpose is to cause the highest damage to the world. Destroy the gas station, the car, the cottage in the vastness of the whole of the suburban district, but do it with style and taste, for example, do a backflip, and at the same time, chuck the basket so it will fly out of the window. Thus, after every perfect and crazy action, you will be rewarded with some points and bonuses!
Also, you could use the Steam Workshop and create your goats, levels, missions, and more!
3. Scribblenauts Unlimited
The fourth game in the Scribblenauts series follows the same basic mechanics as the previous three. You play as Max, who owns a magic notebook. Scribe any word in it, and it becomes real (of course, only if the word you wrote describes a particular object). The game will understand your written words and create interactive in-game objects. They are used to solve puzzles, which earns you Starites, the ultimate goal of the game. The ability to summon any imaginable item gives you an almost unlimited number of ways you can solve any puzzle.
Scribblenauts Unlimited features a way more detailed plot than its predecessors. There's an extensive backstory that explains the protagonist's motivation in gathering Starites. We learn that Max and his sister Lily played pranks on people using their magic notebook until it got them into trouble. One day they unknowingly played a trick against an old wizard. He grew angry and magically turned Lily into stone. Max can only save his sister by gathering enough Starites. Unlike previous parts, this game is set in an open, albeit cartoonish, world, that gradually opens to you as you gather more Starites. The tasks are now assigned by the NPCs, and Starites are given as a reward for help. Thus, they serve as the proof that Max has corrected his behavior.
4. Worms Revolution
Worms Revolution is a Team17 game and the 18th part of Worms series, counting as many as 25 titles total. It is the turn-based game with a heavy accent on customizable characters and environment. The game features single- and multiplayer while giving the players an opportunity to play in cooperative with the hotseat feature allowing them to take turns one at a time.
It is hard to say that "Worms" has any plot at all: there is barely even hints, which may prompt the player to understand the eternal conflict between the worms of a different color.
The gameplay, on the other hand, is quite memorable: in fact so crucial that not only Worms have given birth to many other worms-like games but also created a whole genre: artillery tactical turn-based strategy. The primary goal of a team or a player is to eliminate the opponent(s). To achieve this goal, one must utilize a various range of weapons. They do not only damage the other worms but also transform the ground. While every turn grants the player with the ability to walk a certain amount of space and utilize one weapon — the landscape factor is crucial here.
5. Worms Reloaded
Worms Reloaded is a two-dimension game developed by Team17. It is a remaster of Worms 2: Armageddon.
The gameplay is not much different from the other installments in the series. The game revolves around two opposite teams of worms that use everything in their power to eliminate each other.
At the beginning of the round, the worms spawn across the map. Each worm has a specific amount of health points. If a worm is attacked by an enemy, injures itself or falls down from high altitude, the health points are taken away. Health can be regenerated using medkits which are dropped down from the sky every several turns. Weapons and bonuses can also be picked up.
The game is turn-based. During a turn, the player can move around the map, attack the enemy and so on. Each turn has a time limit. The player wins when the opposing team is killed and at least one friendly worm survives.
The game features several game modes each with their own rules and differences. The players have the ability to create custom games. It is possible to make a completely new set of rules, pick a new map and other parameters in a custom game mode.
Categories in common with Worms Reloaded: Strategy
6. Deep Rock Galactic
DEEP ROCK GALACTIC is a first-person co-operative sci-fi shooter for up to 4 players, featuring fully procedural and destructible environments to explore, mine, and explode your way through to reach your objectives. As a team of veteran dwarven space miners, you must take on perilous missions for the interplanetary mining corporation DEEP ROCK GALACTIC and go where no-one else dares - into the deepest, most dangerous cave systems of the most hostile planet ever discovered.
- TEAMWORK ABOVE ALL - For efficient traversal and exploration as well as combat, you will need to rely on your teammates.
- A MATTER OF CLASS - Pick the right class for your play style - mow through enemies as the Gunner, scout ahead and light up the caves as the Navigator, chew through solid rock as the Driller, or support the team with defensive structures and turrets as the Engineer.
- CARVE YOUR OWN PATH - Fully destructible and procedurally generated environments means there is no set path - it is up to you how to reach your goal.
- THE TOOLS THAT YOU NEED - A plethora of tools and gadgets at your disposal means no obstacle is insurmountable.
- INTO THE DARK - The only light is what you bring, and the pitch-black alien caves will not give their riches up easily.
7. Kingdoms and Castles
Kingdoms and Castles is a game about growing a kingdom from a tiny hamlet to a sprawling city and imposing castle.
Your kingdom must survive a living and dangerous world. Do the viking raiders make off with your villagers? Or are they stopped, full of arrows, at the castle gates? Does a dragon torch your granary, your people dying of starvation in the winter, or are you able to turn the beast back? The success of your kingdom depends solely on your skill as a city and castle planner.
Strategically layout your town to improve your peasants' happiness and to attract new residents. Tax them just enough to fund your castle. Make sure your peasants are fed in the winter and healed of plagues. Build churches to keep them from despair and taverns to keep them happy. You can even throw festivals if you've built a town square! Send out wood cutters to collect wood, set up stone quarries to build your castes, and farm the land efficiently so your town can grow and thrive.
The new land you're settling is at risk of viking invasion. These raiders seek to kidnap and kill your peasants, steal your resources, and burn your town to the ground. Use a powerful castle building system where castles are constructed using blocks which can be placed anywhere. Towers and walls are dynamically created based on how you stack and arrange them. Archer towers and other weapon emplacements have longer range the higher their tower. Try different layouts to best protect your kingdom and express your glory as a king or queen.
And it all takes place in a beautiful dynamic world with a stylized procedural cloud system and season cycle from summer to winter. A realistic tree growth algorithm simulates the forests. Depending on your needs, wood cutters can clear cut or responsibly manage your forests.
Kingdoms and Castles is the first Fig funded game to be released. Its crowd funding campaign succeeded with 725% of its goal and was supported by 1,400 backers. Supporters of the game could both pledge and invest during the Fig campaign.
8. Lumino City
Lumino City is a puzzle-adventure video game developed by State of Play Games and a sequel to 2011 title Lume.
Art style and plot
The game follows Lumi, a simple girl that lives with her grandad. One day the grandad gets kidnaped, and now she must go to the nearby Lumino City to find him.
The game is notable for its paper cut-out art style. While the main character is CGI, all of the environments are crafted by developers using cardboard, paper, wood, and other crafts materials.
Lumino City is a point-and-click adventure game with heavy emphasis on puzzle solving. The game uses a mouse to control Lumi and interact with objects. Her backpack serves the role of in-game inventory and fits many items required to solve in-game puzzles.
The game consists of several levels, each of them usually takes two-to-three screens. Some of them revolve around interacting with Lumino City’s townsfolks that asks Lumi for help in exchange for opening her way to the next level. Most of the game takes place in the city, so houses and streets are natural environments in the game. Aside from solving puzzles, some of which incorporate minigames in the vein of Machinarium or Samorost, some swinging and climbing sections require clicking certain objects at the right time.
Experience the mysterious, timeless world of Toren, the first adventure game from Brazilian indie developer Swordtales. You are Moonchild, destined to climb the tower (known as Toren) on a hauntingly solitary journey to find your purpose. You must solve puzzles and face monsters as you struggle to climb to the top of this beautiful, yet treacherous environment, driven by the will to find your freedom.
A Journey of Learning & Fulfilment - As the story progresses your character will age from a mere infant to grown woman creating new mechanics and challenges for each learning experience and phase of her life. In addition, the Tree of Life within the tower grows as she does, providing access to new areas to explore and new items to find.
Poetry brought to Life – Toren features dark fantasy storytelling in a universe filled with symbolism. The mysterious, fantastical atmosphere is conveyed through an award-winning art design and original score. As your journey unfolds you will discover scrolls of poetry, which reveal the story and true origins behind Toren and aids the Moonchild in discovering her purpose.
Rich Puzzle Solving - Every stage of the game features new and progressively more deadly challenges for the player: solving environmental puzzles, how avoid and survive attacks from dangerous creatures, and eventually defeating the end boss.
A once thriving network of space stations and planets have been left lifeless, redundant scars of the apocalypse. Into this age of darkness comes light. You will lead the way in rebuilding the network of space stations to a standard accepted by the individual alien races, attracting them to harness their expertise and research new technologies. Thus begins the hilarious battle of wits and cunning, full of daring escapades.Key Features:
- Fully functioning alien society, with racial animosity and friendships, crime and punishment, leisure and entertainment, and functioning economy
- Unique 'Torus' play area gives a viewpoint never before seen in a game
- 16 habitable subsections spanning three decks in each space station
- Bio-deck with editable landscape and manageable ecosystem allowing complete control of terra-forming
- Multiplayer support for up to three other stationmasters
- Varied levels of play, from simple sandbox to detailed station micromanagement
11. Battle Islands
"It’s 1942, and deep in the South Pacific your platoon of crack troops lands on a tropical island, but can you defeat enemy forces and hold your ground to fight another day?
You’ll need to act quickly in this action-packed, WW2-themed battle strategy game – Control air, sea, and land forces, build your garrison, battle against friends and create powerful allegiances!
- Control troops, jeeps, tanks, boats and warplanes over air, sea, and land as you vie for superiority deep in the South Pacific
- Build and improve your military might, and use it to raid and pillage enemy islands and capture their resources
- Make sure you've a strong garrison - your enemies are itching to invade!
- Exciting Real-time strategy and combat gameplay
- Battle against friends in the fight for supremacy
IT'S TIME FOR BATTLE, SOLDIER!"
12. Pox Nora
Pox Nora is an online, collectible, turn-based strategy game. Players can take their deck of Runes (cards) and go on an adventure in the many single player campaigns, skirmish against the AI, or battle against other players in player vs player matches. Public decks are available to unlock with gold or by playing the faction walkthrough campaigns. If you like Pox Nora, you can expand your deck options by purchasing additional rune packs that will give you access to more Champions, Spells, Relics and Equipment.
- Completely free to play with additional content available for purchase
- Wage war against opponents through exciting player vs. player gameplay
- Adventure with iconic characters in single player story campaigns
- Play the game with Public Decks you can unlock with gold and by playing the game
- Build decks from 8 unique factions through full or split faction play
- Build your collection of runes over time and customize your decks with the Rune Manager
- Trade runes with the community or build them with the Rune Forge
- Join in draft tournaments to win prizes
- Save up and spend virtual gold that you earn by playing the game to get additional characters and more in the Marketplace
To find out more visit the Pox Nora website http://www.poxnora.com/info/features.do
Parkitect is a business simulation game where you must build a successful theme park.
Build the theme park of your dreams, and keep it running! Meticulously design that newest roller coaster, place the rides where you want them to be, and construct scenic structures and objects to make the park beautiful. Let your creativity shine, and when you're finished share it with the world!Features
- Tools to build the theme park of your dreams
- A robust, piece-based roller coaster designer to let you build the greatest roller coaster you can think of
- Detailed guest behaviors. Watch them take the train to that new section of the park, or read their map to find a ride
- Build efficient transport infrastructures to keep your park stocked
- Maintain the illusion by hiding utility structures and the inner workings of the park from guests
- Extensive support for mods and custom content
14. My Hero One’s Justice
Whether you want to see the destruction of humanity or believe heroes should defend those in need, fight to prove your justice in MY HERO ONE’S JUSTICE. The popular Weekly Shonen Jump manga series comes to life, as players experience the abilities of fan favorite characters such as Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugo, Tomura Shigaraki, and many more in this arena brawler, where you’ll get to choose between hero and villain in your path to justice.
Utilize Quirks and call upon your side-kicks to activate powerful attacks where your environments are at your disposal in total field destruction. The battle doesn’t just confine you to the ground - take the fight upwards where buildings and walls become a part of the action.
Plus Ultra! – Based on the hit weekly Shonen Jump manga series
Heroes or Villains – Choose between fan favorite characters like Deku, All Might, Tomura, and many more in your path to justice
Total Destruction – The environments are at your disposal as players can destroy their surroundings in fierce battles
Join Forces – Choose up to 2 sidekicks to unleash powerful combos
Unleash Superpowers – Utilize each character’s Quirks to plant explosive attack
15. Industry Giant 2
Economic booms, stock market crashes, oil crises, upswings, triumphs... Now you can become the greatest power in industry! Begin in the year 1900 with little money but large ambitions and through skilfull decision-making you can build up an enormous business empire. Make critical decisions which products you should manufacture, where to gather the best raw materials, where to sell them and how to effectively transport them there.
It's your choice whether you start out as a small-time fruit-growing framer with a little orchard and retire as the owner of the biggest foodstuff empire around, or end up owning a multinational conglomerate with a vast portfolio of products.Features
- Over 150 real products from the 20th century
- 50 different vehicles
- 20 endless maps
- Detailled graphics and environment
- Historical happenings like the magazineboom or prohibition
- Intelligent city growth – from small village to a huge town
- Motivating luxury feature
- Campaign mode with 20 missions for beginners and pros
- Pro-Mode with all important dates and statistics
- Full HD Resolution
- Steam Achievements
- Steam Cloud Save
16. Project Hospital
Become an ace doctor, an aspiring architect and a successful manager at the same time. Design your very own hospital, tweak every detail or use one of the predefined models and just jump to the doctor’s duty.
Contract different insurance companies to gain access to patients with interesting medical conditions, perform examinations, laboratory tests and use various equipment to solve the diagnostic puzzles. Hospitalize your patients, perform surgery and more!
Here's a list of languages we're expecting community translations will be available for release:
- Spanish (Latin-American)
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Chinese (traditional)
17. Pilot Brothers 2
Solve a particularly hairy case with Brother Chief and Brother Colleague!
The Pilot Brothers’ cat Arsenic has been kidnapped by Experimental Chef Sumo! Now the famed duo must track down Arsenic before he’s served with French fries. Per usual, this madcap detective adventure won’t be without its twists and turns, as the brothers must start by constructing a composite of the catnapper’s face with the help of a witness. Before long they’ll be slipping past ticket collectors at the railway station, driving a railroad handcar and chasing a train carrying Sumo and Arsenic. Help the Pilot Brothers cross the river – without a bridge – and solve numerous challenging puzzles to save Arsenic in this heart-pounding quest!
● 9 Increasingly difficult levels to solve!
● 2 Different characters: Brother Chief and Brother Colleague!
● Fast-paced, arcade mini-games and loads of absurdly witty mini-games!
● Join the famed duo in their search for the serial maniac!
18. Mythic Wonders: The Philosopher's Stone
Enter the mythical portal and search for your missing uncle in the new hidden object adventure game!
A new hidden object adventure game from the creators of Enigmatis!
Emma wakes up from a scary dream: mysterious creature threatens her uncle Alfred. She feels that something bad just happened and it puzzles her…
60 beautiful hand painted locations!
Upon arrival she discovers that Alfred is missing and that the mythical portal, they were both working on, is active. What’s the story? Did her uncle enter the portal and embark on an adventure on his own?
Captivating dialogue and immersive soundtrack!
Strange world on the other side of a mysterious artifact can be the answer, so the young woman dares to step into the unknown. An adventure in the worlds of five elements has just begun.
48 puzzles and 21 ho scenes that fit the storyline!
Emma will take on various mini games, puzzles and beautiful, hand drawn scenes with hidden objects to test her skills.
Immersive gameplay with morphing hidden objects!
Will Emma prevail over mystery creatures and deadly puzzles? Will she put her detective hat on to find her uncle and the secret Philosopher's Stone from her dream?
See the realm of Nether in the Collector’s Edition!
The additional content includes a bonus chapter set in a realm of Nether, morphing hidden objects in extra HOs as well as beautifully done immersive soundtrack and hand drawn concept art.
Features60 locations filled with beautiful hand painted graphics await!
Captivating dialogues and great soundtrack will keep you immersed in the game!
Prove yourself against 48 puzzles and 21 ho scenes that fit in well with the storyline!
Rewarding gameplay with morphing hidden objects and achievements!
19. The Secret Order 3: Ancient Times
Travel back in time to find the mythical Kingdom of Aeronhart. Prevent the chaotic artifacts from killing your father… and destroying the universe itself!
The Secret Order 3: Ancient Times continues the thrilling, story-driven series with a new, suspenseful narrative that successfully blends the fantasy and detective noir genres.
Players take control of Sarah Pennington, daughter of the Master of the Order of the Griffins, must once more face the dangerous power of the artifacts that she reclaimed during the events of the last game.
The scepter and mask have become unstable, threatening the life of Sarah's father and the safety of the entire world. The only way to prevent the very fabric of reality from unraveling is for Sarah to travel back in time to the mythical realm of Aeronhart, to find one King Amadon, who ordered the creation of the artifacts. Amadon may be the only one who knows how to destroy these chaotic objects. Sarah must once again embark on an epic quest aboard the Royal Griffin, exploring breathtaking locations from ancient times, solving difficult riddles, facing adversaries, and discovering the deepest secrets of the of the Order along the way.
Will the young disciple prove herself up to the task? Will she manage to solve the puzzles, distinguish enemies from allies, and reach the heart of the ancient kingdom?
Can Sarah stop the artifacts before they kill her father?
- Embark on a grand journey against all odds to save your father!
- 60 minigames and hidden object puzzles waiting to be solved!
- Explore 57 stunning locations!
- Unlock all 27 challenging achievements!
- Continue the story in an extra adventure!
20. Luxor 3
A brave young Pharaoh, killed prematurely by a fierce sandstorm and embodied by the gods as a skillful scarab, must battle the powerful god of Chaos, Set, to free the essences of other Egyptian gods contained within colorful magical spheres.
Stop the procession of approaching spheres as they journey through the maze by matching three or more. Call upon the gods, denoted by color, to release specific power-ups and purchase upgrades with Ankh coins collected during gameplay. Free all the gods from captivity before they reach the pyramid at the end of their path, or all is forever lost.
- Original music, enhanced animation and even more spectacular effects
- Seven unique game modes, including five never before seen
- Over 140 nail-biting levels of gameplay
- Challenging and dynamic play with branching and merging pathways
- Utilize reflectors to make matches that were otherwise impossible
- Upgradable power-ups plus exciting ball sets and shooters to unlock
- New bonus level gameplay introduced
Categories in common with Luxor 3: Casual
21. Fairy Tale Mysteries 2: The Beanstalk
A long, long time ago the world was the stage of the struggle between the sinister giants and the noble race of peace-keeping guardians.
After a fierce battle the giants were vanquished, except for one, whom the guardians overpowered with powerful magic and banished to a mysterious land above the clouds.
Thousands of years have passed and the world is once again on the brink of extinction.
All thanks to a boy who got hold of some magic beans powerful enough to open a path to the cloud world and put humankind in grave danger.
Taking on the role of a fledgling detective from the Brothers Grimm Institute, you’ll embark on a journey through magical worlds to find the castle of the last of the giants, and face him using your wits, magic spells, and the protection of the guardians.
The fate of the world is in your hands. Are you up to the challenge?
- Solve 83 unique tasks related to 15 hidden object scenes!
- Explore 52 locations in 5 diverse worlds!
- Find 400 items hidden in various locations!
- Test your wits in 29 mini-games!
- Find 41 collectible items!
22. Alter World
- Is there any other reality than existing one? Is there any other world than one we live in?...Yes there is. And if this world is as cold and unbearable as the winter's wind, what happens if we get in there...get in the Alter World...
The Game is inspired by Stephen King’s book - “The Dark Tower”. The game is a 2D platformer with an interesting gameplay mechanics. Player can travel to an alternative universe anytime and use an alternative universe reality to move to another level. Levels are unique, with puzzles, and player will have to react quickly and assess when to move between the Worlds. The game has unique art style, like a painting.
- Do you think, that you are a Pro Gamer? Try Alter World with 80 unique and challenging levels.
- 10 different immersive worlds will conquer your heart!
- Listen to your ego, and finish the game with several different endings!
- Strange and quiet melodies would soon conquer a player's heart and feel themselves in a tale with unique sound system.
Keep Going, going in Alter, find your friend, and watch out for sudden misfortunes...
Categories in common with Alter World: Indie
23. Adventurer Manager
The evil Illusionist Miraj has murdered your parents, the King and Queen, and has taken control of the Kingdom of Adventuria. Playing as the King's sole heir, you must recruit local Adventurers to complete Adventures to regain the loyalty of the various races in the realm. Only through reuniting your kingdom will you have the power to defeat the evil Illusionist Miraj!
- Create Your Ruler to begin your story!
- Recruit Randomized Adventurers from 7 races and 13 classes each with their own bios, benefits, and drawbacks!
- Unlock Secret Party Bonuses by organizing your Adventurers into 4 separate parties and arranging their formation front to back!
- Send Your Adventurers on Adventures to over a dozen different locations on a large world map!
- Automatically Complete Adventures and...
- Manually Complete Adventures for bonus rewards!
- Turn-based Combat with dozens of skills and spells!
- Level Up your Adventurers with attribute points!
- Tons of Skills from unique skill trees!
- Endlessly Generated Loot to equip your Adventurers ranging from common, uncommon, rare, legendary, unique, and mythical items!
- Dozens of Monsters each with...
- Resistances and Weaknesses to exploit!
- Rare Monsters and Monster Packs each with randomized mutators!
- Unique Boss and Miniboss monsters to challenge your toughest Adventurers!
- Craft and Salvage Equipment to create the perfect equipment!
- Upgrade Your Castle to impart benefits to all of your Adventurers!
- Monster Invasions where you must defend your subjects!
- Gain Your Subjects' Allegiance to receive upgraded Adventurers and more!
- Adventurer Endurance that needs time to recover!
- Adventurer University where you can educate and train your Adventurers!
- Bestiary that tracks your Monster kills to unlock information and gain bonuses against them!
- Harsh Death Penalty where resurrecting your Adventurers isn't cheap!
- Retire your Aging Adventurers to impart fantastic benefits to younger Adventurers!
- Ironman Mode where when your Adventurers die, they stay dead!
- Achievements to track all the things!
- Original Retro-inspired Soundtrack to groove to!
- Steam Trading Cards to collect!
24. Reprisal Universe
Thallos - Once a mighty warrior and leader -
is now forgotten and cast aside.
His tribes scattered and his totems lost.
Ananke with her brothers Erebus and Tartarus have risen against him,
jealous of the favour their parents had shown him.
Left for dead in exile, Thallos survived using the land around him.
Although weak he knew his moment to restore his people
and recover his totems would come.
Biding his time, waiting.
And that moment was before him,
that moment was now …
Help Thallos guide and rescue his people. Using special totem powers you can control nature itself unleashing its full fury on anyone that stands in your way. As you explore distant lands you must gather your lost tribes and Amulets. But be warned, other tribes may not take too kindly to your intentions and will put up a fight!
Created in homage to Populous, Reprisal's Universe spans over 34 planets and 184 islands pitting you against 3 other tribes - each with their own aggression traits. Learn to control the 15 totem powers, upgrading them as you explore and harness the 5 Wonder totems for maximum effect. In this Universe you won't be alone, other explorers will be present helping you to uncover items and leaving their own legacies on islands you will explore.
25. Barnyard Mahjong 3
Barnyard Mahjong 3 takes you on a grand adventure around the farm playing challenging mahjong puzzles with farm-inspired animals such as horses, cows and chickens. The game includes 8 different worlds containing a total of 640 puzzle layouts to enjoy in classic 2D and glorious 3D. No two games will ever play the same as tiles are laid out randomly when you play. Great features such as a built-in tutorial, scoring system, cute sound effects and relaxing music adds to the fun. Suitable to players of all ages and experience levels, Barnyard Mahjong 3 offers a contemporary version of the popular Chinese classic, and is a must-have download in your game collection today.KEY FEATURES
- 640 Mahjong Puzzles To Solve
- 8 Worlds To Complete
- Classic 2D & Rich 3D Environments
- Random Tile Layout
- Great Graphics, Audio & Score
Categories in common with Barnyard Mahjong 3: Casual
26. Archaica: The Path Of Light
Archaica: The Path Of Light is a visually stunning puzzle game with lasers and mirrors, that enraptures gamers not only with finely designed levels, but also with an interesting storyline. In this game we become the Chosen One from the nation that believes walking the legendary Path of Light will save the world from impending disaster. We revive ancient mechanisms, explore secrets of an ancient civilization, and discover the true destiny of The Path along the way through extraordinary realms. KEY FEATURES:Beautiful aesthetic and an extraordinary atmosphere of an ancient and unknown civilization
We have put a lot of work to make Archaica’s world a beautiful and remarkable place. Every single place has its unique atmosphere and encourages further exploration.
Interesting and unique puzzles
We have prototyped hundreds of puzzles, but selected only a few of them for the game, ensuring that each puzzle is unique and based on a separate idea.
Revealing the storyline is optional, yet it is available to players who would like to delve into the game’s world. Individual themes are being excerpted to a player piece by piece, while uncovering hieroglyphs scattered on the board. Some themes will be discovered only on completion of the challenging levels.
27. SENRAN KAGURA Bon Appétit! - Full Course
Many speak of it, but rarely have human mouths ever tasted it: the pinnacle of culinary perfection…the Super Dish. Few shinobi have ever been able to prepare a dish so exquisite, but legendary shinobi and sushi chef Hanzo thinks that perhaps his students and their rivals are up to the task. He holds a contest to see which of the girls can hone her Ninja Arts best for cooking as opposed to combat. The competition is fierce; the one who presents the old shinobi master with the Super Dish will obtain a Secret Ninja Art Scroll that will make real her most fervent desire. Whosoever can prove her knife to be as suitable for cooking as for combat will emerge the victor, while all her friends and rivals wind up as mere dessert...
A rhythm spin-off of the ninja ‘busty brawler’ series, SENRAN KAGURA, Bon Appetit! features cooking battles rather than shinobi showdowns, with emphasis on outrageous humor, delicious food, and gratuitous images of the series’ lovely ladies. This culinary warfare is carried out through an array of rhythm battles, where tapping the correct buttons in time with the beat will rack up combos and determine the size and quality of the resulting dish. The soundtrack consists of a variety of catchy tunes encompassing all genres from jazz to classical, with special Japanese vocal tracks sung by the leader of each faction. This Full Course edition includes all DLC and 22 buxom ninja between the two original PlayStation(r)Vita releases, rewarding players who can overcome the challenge of creating the ultimate Super Dish with a special feast for the eyes as well.
- KEY FEATURES
- Rhythm spin-off of the popular SENRAN KAGURA series
The infamous, voluptuous ninja series ventures into a new genre as all of the bouncy babes from SENRAN KAGURA Burst and SENRAN KAGURA SHINOVI VERSUS return, taking a break from physical combat to make culinary war instead in this tasty yet truly tasteless adventure.
- The Dressing Room returns with even more stylish options
Like other SENRAN KAGURA titles, the Dressing Room makes another appearance with multiple ways to customize characters’ outfits—but be careful! Peep too much and you risk the wrath of a full-fledged shinobi…
- Three different modes of play plus online leaderboards
Story Mode progresses through the main game, Free Mode allows for customized cooking showdowns, and Arcade Mode includes comprehensive online leaderboards to see how you stack up against your already pretty stacked competition.
- Includes original Hanzo x Crimson Squad, additional Gessen x Hebijo pack, and all additional DLC
Includes both games which were released separately on PlayStation(r)Vita, as well as all DLC in between, now in 1080p resolution and running at 60fps.
Categories in common with SENRAN KAGURA Bon Appétit! - Full Course: Casual
28. Irony Curtain: From Matryoshka with Love
“Our glorious country of Matryoshka has invited a representative of the Western media to witness the glory of communism firsthand. The lucky journalist will be the first ever person to bask in the light of merciless merciful Leader, who is the embodiment of all that is good as well as having the best-looking stash in history. The journalist will explore our worthless wealthy country and political realm by solving puzzles and minigames to understand the depth of the megalomania the depths of magnanimity of our fearless Leader. The sponsored visit also includes an interrogation a meeting with our Minister of Propaganda Information, Vlad, whose job is very cruel crucial to our country. So, without further ado, stay away from welcome to Matryoshka!”
Signed: the Department Of Propaganda Information
Irony Curtain is a satirical point-and-click adventure about a Western journalist visiting the communist regime of Matryoshka for the first time. Immerse yourself in slapstick humor that ridicules dictatorship accompanied by hand-drawn, stylized art and all the grandeur and sharpness that 4K allows! Dive into a brilliant story full of unforeseen twists and turns, take a look behind the Iron Curtain, and discover the bizarre secrets of Matryoshka!
- 22 hand-painted locations that look surprisingly better than their original counterparts.
- 9 postulates introduced during the first Matryoshkan Revolution that nobody remembers or cares about.
- 170 black market items – you really won't know what to do with some of them!
- A 5-year plan that no one ever hoped to achieve, and neither should you.
- 1,951 jokes punishable by political imprisonment.
Get ready for a challenging journey through space. Your mission: to destroy all the Red Gems, and make your way through 100 fun and amazing levels.
(with new levels added monthly)
GemBreak is an casual Pachinko/Peggle style game on steroids, and where other games in this genre is mostly based on luck, GemBreak is more action-oriented and tactical.
- It's a casual physics game gone arcade-action!
You will experience a whole range of exciting and addicting gameplay, that includes gravitational planets, sliding slopes, black holes, bouncers, gravity planets (push/pull) and much more.
Drag and drop the cannon to make precision tactical shots, and collect bonusses to help you in your journey to master the ultimate action puzzle game.
30. Psi Cards
Casual card game. Its purpose is to test your psychic abilities or just to make it spend your time. To play the game you need to guess the cards. With each level, the number of cards and the complexity, increases.
- Casual card game
- Steam Achievements
- Nice music and graphics
- Five thematic locations
31. I Am Vegend - Zombiegeddon
Captain the Vegendary Heroes, survive the Zombiegeddon and take revenge upon the birds, the pigs, and the zombies! Enjoy this mind-blowing travesty of mobile game hits! - Enemies have joined forces to destroy all plants! They trample down young innocent seedlings, besiege the allotment and steal the seeds! Take charge of Vegendary Heroes special fertilisation squad and box the blighters mugs! To win, you will have to use anything that can shoot – and you'll find that nearly everything CAN! - The final battle will require total involvement: baste the birds with tomatoes, take advantage of carrot ordnance, chop zombies and sprinkle on the salad to watch your green-as-grass recruits grow into seasoned sergeants.Features:
- 11 superfighters, each with a unique fighting style (and potential for development!)
- A host of enemies endowed with various abilities (any resemblance to famous persons is entirely coincidental)
- 45 fascinating missions: base defense, hostage rescue, carpet bombing, etc. (we won't leek [gettit?] any more secrets for fear of spoiling your pleasure!)
- Elementary controls – you shoot where you tap!
- And if that doesn’t fill your boots - for afters we got screwby bonuses and SUPER BOSSES!
32. Siege Wars
Long time ago, when mages ruled the land, common people raised the rebellion against their magic, arrogance and tyranny. They used catapults, ballistas and bombs in the battle against magic castles and powerful spells. Now their destiny is in your hands
Epic catapult-shooter arcade game. Crush your enemies and their castles before their magic crash you! Unlike most modern catapult games, enemies in Siege Wars can act - periodically cast harmful spells upon your weapons!Features Features:
- medieval siege weapons - catapults, ballistas, trebuchets and others
- 90 unique levels in 5 scenarios
- 10 enemy types including bosses!
- 32 weapon upgrades
- 7 construction materials with different properties
- various magic shields, healing spells and much more
- epic music and sound effects
Hearthlands is a medieval/fantasy city-building real time strategy game in which you take a role of a king in a procedurally generated world. You can not control your subjects directly; instead you focus on city-building, resource management, diplomacy, heroes, magic and other things a
typical king deals with on a daily basis.
The game is very flexible: you can build up a powerful realm and rule the lands with an iron grip, or establish a humble fishermen village. Or create a trading empire. Or found a small, but well-defended outpost or raider's camp. Or become a host of a wizard's manor.
All characters, from a hauler to a hero have their own minds and behavior patterns. Sometimes it is interesting just to watch people scurry about minding their own business.Features:
- Build a medieval city;
- Play the game the way you like it: experiment with sandbox settings or play a campaign mode (ex. Polish localization);
- Keep your people happy by providing them with necessary resources and services;
- Gather resources, produce goods and build industries;
- See reports and tune up your economy;
- Build an army and protect your city from monsters and invasions;
- Trade and conduct diplomacy with neighbor realms, or go to war with them;
- Research technologies and cast spells;
- Challenge yourself by going after one of the achievements.
Commander wanted! Construct giant robots, build an army of a thousand Fleas. Move mountains if needed. Bury the enemy at all cost!
- Traditional real time strategy with physically simulated units and projectiles.
- 100+ varied units with abilities including terrain manipulation, cloaking and jumpjets.
- 70+ mission galaxy-spanning campaign to be enjoyed solo or co-op with friends.
- Challenging, (non-cheating) skirmish AI and survival mode.
- Multiplayer 1v1 - 16v16, FFA, coop. ladders, replays, spectators and tournaments.
- PlanetWars - A multiplayer online campaign planned to start in May.
- Really free, no paid advantages, no unfair multiplayer.
Simulated unit and projectile physics is used to a level rarely found in a strategy game.
- Use small nimble units to dodge slow moving projectiles.
- Hide behind hills that block weapon fire, line of sight and radar.
- Toss units across the map with gravity guns.
- Transport a battleship to a hilltop - for greater views and gun range.
The terrain itself is an ever-changing part of the battlefield.
- Wreck the battlefield with craters that bog down enemy tanks.
- Dig canals to bring your navy inland for a submarine-in-a-desert strike.
- Build ramps, bridges, entire fortress if you wish.
- Burn your portrait into continental crust using the planetary energy chisel.
Enjoy many hours of single player and coop fun with our campaign, wide selection of non-cheating AIs and a survival mode against an alien horde.
- Explore the galaxy and discover technologies in our singleplayer campaign.
- Face a challenging AI that is neither brain-dead nor a clairvoyant cheater.
- Have some coop fun with friends, surviving waves of chicken-monsters.
- Cloaking? Resurrection? Tough choices customizing your commander.
Zero-K was built for multiplayer from the start, this is where you can end up being hooked for a decade.
- Enjoying epic scale combat? Join our 16v16 team battles!
- Looking for a common goal? Fight AIs or waves of chicken-monsters.
- Prefer dancing on a razor's edge? Play 1v1 in ladder and tournaments.
- Comebacks, betrayals, emotions always running high in FFA.
- Want to fight for a bigger cause? Form a clan and join PlanetWars, competitive online campaign with web-game strategic elements, diplomacy and backstabbing.
We are RTS players at heart, we work for nobody. We gave ourselves the tools we always wanted to have in a game.
- Do what you want. No limits to camera, queue or level of control.
- Paint a shape, any shape, and units will move to assume your formation.
- Construction priorities let your builders work more efficiently.
- Don't want to be tied down managing every unit movement? Order units to smartly kite, strafe or zig zag bullets.
Zero-K is a long term project and it shows, millions hours of proper multiplayer testing and dozens of people contributing ever expanding content.
- Learn to use all of our 100+ units and play on hundreds of maps.
- Invent the next mad team-tactics to shock enemies and make allies laugh.
- Combine cloaking, teleports, shields, jumpjets, EMP, napalm, gravity guns, black hole launchers, mind control and self-replication.
- Tiny flea swarm that clings to walls?
- Jumping "cans" with steam-spike?
- Buoys that hide under water to ambush ships?
- Mechs that spew fire and enjoy being tossed from air transports?
- Carrier with cute helicopters?
- Jumping Jugglenaut with dual wielding gravity guns?
- Meet them in Zero-K!
35. OH! RPG!
Deep enough for the veteran roleplayer... Humorous enough for the casual gamer!
OH! RPG! is a quirky, innovative and colorful adventure by RosePortal Games (of Epic Quest and Whisper of a Rose fame) and released on Steam by RPG veteran Aldorlea Games.
The game consists of 8 chapters, each with a different atmosphere, gameplay and protagonist, all contributing to an exciting and fresh experience.
Mixing elements of parody and great use of interaction with an enthralling storyline, this game is a quality blend of pure RPG goodness - but with an unique twist!
Heroes always win. But what happens to those who don't?
The world is coming to an end and the heroes return home after their ludicrous failure, to be with loved ones for whatever's left.
Except this time you're not going to play them. Who wants to play failures anyway?
In OH! RPG!, traditional roles are reversed. You play the NPCs and help the heroes along the way.
- See the story from another perspective and embark with a new protagonist in each of the 8 chapters
- Travel from front to back, from awe-inspiring castles to your remote peasant village, from enemies super strong and big, to end up proudly defeating... pathetic slimes?
- Enjoy a collection of unique protagonists such as an upbeat Jester, a quickwitted Goblin or even the Hero's own family, as you interact with them in an innovative way
- Visit 8 chapters, all with a different style and optional content to discover!
- Unique battles using the special skill "Hero Calls": Harold, Therese, Marsha and Lucius are never in battle, but you can call them and wait until they arrive, and they will perform one powerful move - this is different for each battle depending on where they are in the story
- End-level ratings based on performance
- Stage selection to replay levels and improve your ratings in each
- Global User Rank based on overall end-level results - unlock goodies with higher scores!
- Collect material to upgrade the power/efficiency of your weapons, armor and potions
- Unlock skills of RPG Maker History like Call Ralph!, Mapping Tool or Summon Don Miguel
- FREE license original resources for everyone who purchases the game to use - includes 4 side-view monsters, some side-view battlers, tileset, charsets, and even the airship above!*
- Steam Achievements & Steam Trading Cards!
- Mouse, keyboard and gamepad/controller fully supported, with non-invasive full screen or windowed mode and higher resolution graphics
*Find your free resource pack here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\OH! RPG!\Resources
Meet our Heroes!
A simple farm boy with big dreams of seeing the world. Always level headed and one to help another in need. Tries to be friends with everyone he comes in contact with. Expert cow milker!
A tough princess who trained herself as a knight so she could one day leave the castle walls. She's never afraid to use her title to get her way. Often impatient and comes off as cold when talking to others. Expert at judging people.
A mysterious girl with an even more mysterious past. Her lighthearted and mischievous behavior has landed her into hot water countless times. Always looking for a way to be important to the people around her. Expert at playing tricks on others.
Often described as stiff as a book's spine yet somewhat sarcastic. Even though he is a priest, he questions everything within the teachings. Always willing to help those in need but is never looking for thanks. Expert at disapproving books.
TIP: When playing on Windows XP and experiencing issues, please launch the game manually at:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\OH! RPG!\Game.exe
36. Wild Guns Reloaded
Wild Guns Reloaded is a fast-paced arcade-style shooter, mixing the Wild West with steampunk. Play as Clint, Annie, Doris, or Bullet the dog with his sentry drone. Grab some friends and play together for some four player action! Each character can jump, dive, and roll to get out of the way of the barrage of bullets enemies let fly – or shoot them down with their own gun!
• Two new characters, each with their own weapons and tactics!
• Up to 4 players and Online Rankings!
• Classic and NEW Stages!
• NEW Boss Enemies and Special Weapons!
Categories in common with Wild Guns Reloaded: Action
Anarcute is a rampaging riot simulator, combining adorable aesthetics with huge-scale chaos, colourful destruction and crowd-beat’em all gameplay!
These are dark times. A group of evil corporations has taken over the major cities of the world. They took control of the media, brainwashed the police and now shamelessly dictate the citizens' lives from the heights of their skyscrapers.
It is time to act! Take control of the revolution to face the terrible Brainwash Patrol who’s dominating the world.United we stand!In Anarcute you’re not controlling a single character but rather a whole crowd!
The bigger the crowd, the more powerful it gets. Wake up your fellow rioters in the cities and grow the revolt to unleash devastating abilities!The city is your playgroundPhone booth, fire hydrants, trash cans, bikes, cars… use objects from the city as projectiles. If your crowd gets big enough, you’ll even be able to take down whole buildings and make them collapse on your opponents!Fight the Brainwash Patrol Your opponents will stop at nothing and they will use all of their impressive equipment to stop you from completing your objectives. Lasers, Electric Turrets, Spider Robots, Helicopters and Mortars are some of the many traps and enemies that will stand in your waySpread the revolution across the GlobeDuring your adventure, you will get through 5 cities with unique visual and audio settings. From Tokyo to Paris and going through Reykjavik & Miami, the Brainwash Patrol won’t give you any rest. Explore every corner of the cities to find all the animals and customize the crowd to your taste!
It is time for the cute revolution!Key Facts :
TheoTown is a city building game in which you can build and manage your own city. Take on the role of a city builder and manage multiple cities! Create a town and build it up to an enormous metropolis.
Be the mayor of each city that can establish amazing skylines and structures, all of which simulate various statistics. Establish great and complex transportation networks. Choose how your citizens will move around! Train stations, airports, bus depots. Manage and customize your transportation vehicles! Pick your aircraft livery , establish your bus routes, build your rail network! Tackle emergency events, such as natural disasters, disease, crime, and fire. Erect world wonders like Big Ben, the Eiffel Tower, the Statue of Liberty and many more! Feel like something is missing? Add it, with user made plugins!
39. Bridge Constructor Stunts
Stuntman and engineer in one? No problem with Bridge Constructor Stunts!
Build imposing ramps and loops to reach your goal in the diverse stages. But building structures alone isn't enough this time: you sit behind the wheel of the vehicles yourself and have to maneuver them skillfully to the goal. Collect stars, complete daredevil jumps, flips and spectacular stunts, leaving behind a trail of destruction across the entire level to beat the high score. But you can only do all that with perfectly constructed bridges and ramps.
Join the huge Let's Play community
To ensure none of your jumps are forgotten, you can save your runs as videos and GIFs, directly upload them to GIPHY and share them with your others (video export and GIF upload functions for Windows version only). Let the world be part of your most outrageous jumps!
Improved Construction Mode
Once again you have access to a variety of building materials with different properties. Numerous improvements make building even easier: simply click to convert a beam you have built into road, and vice-versa. Click and hold on a part of the construction and you now have the option to reposition your structures without having to build them from scratch.
We have hidden some hard-to-reach screws in some of the levels. Find and collect them, and you might be able to put these screws to good use in the future...
- The latest instalment in the internationally successful Bridge Constructor series!
- Improved and simplified Construction Mode
- Build ramps and drive vehicles across them yourself
- Diverse level with different objectives: collect stars, score target, reach the goal…
- Delivery vans and dump trucks with cargo that wreaks havoc when coming loose, but is also useful to help you collect items
- Various building materials
- Spectacular stunts and rampages of destruction
- Achievements and rankings
- Replay feature and video/GIF sharing: save your best bridge crossings and stunts and share them with your friends (video export and GIF upload functions for Window- s version only)
40. Dungeons: The Eye of Draconus
Dungeons the Eye of Draconus is a early 90’s arcade style, one to three player, comedy, retro brawler, with both local and online multiplayer support, complete with mounts; multiple attacks, and varied gameplay, all reminiscent of Battle Toads, Golden Axe and TMNT Arcade.
With a variety of enemies filling every stage, boredom is kept at bay as you and your friends battle through a bizarre fantasy world. A hilarious story, complete with cut scenes and fully voiced dialogue sequences.
Join Gleobryn the cleric, Rose the thief and Bolax the barbarian as they journey through ancient mountains, fight primitive Kobolds, raid an orkish fraternity and deal with all kinds of crazy characters in, "Dungeons the Eye of Draconus".
•1-3 player online / local co-op
•Hand Painted Backgrounds
•Fluid Sprite Animation
•Fire Breathing Chicken
•Configurable keyboard and 360 controller support
•Un-lockable Steam Achievements, Cards and Badges
41. Fallen Legion+
Will you restore glory to your homeland or overthrow the monarchy and claim the throne in your name? Fallen Legion+ includes Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire and Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion bundled together!
Embark on a personal journey with Princess Cecille and an enigmatic talking grimoire to restore glory to your crumbling home in Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire. In Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion, players travel through a ravaged continent with Legatus Laendur and rally support to take back what the empire took from you.
Explore gorgeous, hand drawn lands inhabited by rival soldiers and ferocious dragons. Fight enemy hordes with a team of living weapons and master devastating combo attacks to defeat challenging bosses with Fallen Legion’s deep combat system. Rule your empire between fierce battles, make difficult decisions, and witness the consequences of your choices. Will you blackmail a prince to gain a strength buff or tax a starving village to revive one of your characters?A War Told From Opposing SidesFallen Legion+ includes Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire and Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion. See the scars of war from two complementary perspectives that build the rich universe of Fenumia.A Legion At Your CommandControl up to four characters simultaneously, master devastating combos, and counter enemy attacks with a well-timed block in Fallen Legion’s unique battle system.Every Choice Changes Your EmpirePlayers must make split-second decisions to rule their empire. These choices impact the game’s story.Magnificent 2D ArtworkFrom the fangs on our menacing manticore to each sun-kissed brick in Fenumia’s castle, all of the artwork has been hand-drawn to create a stunning world.
42. Legend of the Skyfish
Legend of the Skyfish is a beautiful level-based adventure puzzler with a unique weapon and tool - a fishing pole!
Follow the intrepid Little Red Hook on her journey with the Moonwhale to defeat the monstrous Skyfish.
Use your fishing pole as a weapon or a grappling hook, and upgrade it as you go.
Legend of the Skyfish is filled with beautiful hand-painted art, intricate action puzzles and unique enemies. Explore a huge world of 45 handcrafted levels and defeat giant bosses.
- Unique fishing/grappling hook mechanics
- Gorgeous hand-painted environments and creatures
- Original music score by Sean Beeson
- 45 handcrafted levels
- Epic boss fights
- Many items to find and use
- Various puzzles to solve
- Great for all ages!
- Controller Support
43. Tiny Bubbles
Tiny Bubbles is an award-winning organic puzzle game about playing with clusters of realistic soap bubbles in a microscopic aquatic world.
Innovative New GameplayWinning multiple awards for its innovative new gameplay, Tiny Bubbles takes gaming into the organic world. Fill bubbles with colored air and push nearby bubbles around using the physics of pressure and surface tension. Break edges between neighbors and mix colors to create matches of 4 or more. Make moves in real-time with a Tetris-like queue that lets you build up cascading chain reactions.160+ Handmade PuzzlesExperience deep gameplay with surprising new challenges down every path. Each puzzle requires new thinking and twisting strategies. Play two games types in 7 worlds: puzzle and arcade worlds.Incredibly Lifelike Soap Bubble PhysicsBased on the unique artistic vision of designer Stu Denman and his world-renowned scientist grandfather Cyril Stanley Smith, the game brings to life the beauty of nature to your screen, with incredibly fluid 60 FPS animations.Relaxing And AtmosphericAdaptive ambient music gracefully integrates with the satisfying sounds of popping. Put on a pair of headphones and get your brain in the zen-zone.Mesmerizing CreaturesSave microscopic aquatic creatures that are trapped in the bubbles. Avoid greedy jelly crabs and spiky urchins. A curious fish named "bloop" will reveal your nature as an optimist or a pessimist.Awesome PowerupsAre the puzzles too challenging? Earn wild bubbles by making longer chains. Additional bonuses for collecting the right colors and making matches of 7 or longer. Earn color shufflers, boundary expanders and other powerups to use just at the right moment to save yourself.Colorblind ModeFeaturing an innovative colorblind mode that provides an authentic experience without intrusive icons or patterns.WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING"Blown away with the level of depth. One of the titles from PAX I'm most excited to play when it finally comes out." - Eli Hodapp, Touch Arcade
"a truly enjoyable challenge" - Kirstin Swalley, Hardcore Gamer
"I did it. I found my spirit game. I had a serious Candy Crush addiction... This game is better, like way better." - Jennifer Spriggs, StratusCore UX Blog
44. 12 Labours of Hercules VIII: How I Met Megara
Do you want to learn how Hercules looked like in his youth? How did he earn Megara’s love and become a hero?
What was his very first adventure? Play terrific Time Management game “12 Labours of Hercules: How I Met Megara”!On this way there are waiting for you mummies and minotaurs, Egyptian Pyramids and the ruined town of Thebes, glass labyrinth on the island of Crete and… lots of cats!One day Hercules saw a girl who sobbed upon the shore.
She told the young stranger that her sister and beloved cat had missed after the evil Cretans attacked Thebes. The only clue was a message on the wall… Hercules fell in love with that girl named Megara at the first sight. So, our future hero starts his investigation and a long journey to the unknown lands for the sake of love!
- Terrific Time Management;
- Three modes of difficulty;
- Fascinating and different tasks on each level;
- Challenging achievements;
- More depth with sub-levels;
- Romance & cute kittens;
- See how Hercules looked before becoming a Hero;
- Easy to learn, hard to master: many ways to complete a level;
- Mummies & Pyramid.
45. Disney Princess: My Fairytale Adventure
Young gamers travel to the worlds of Cinderella, Rapunzel, Ariel, Belle, and Tiana on a quest to transform evil imps back into friendly sprites in Disney Princess: My Fairytale Adventure. Players use their wand to cast spells on the imps and send them back to the Magical Kingdom. Each world is full of quests, mini-games, and other familiar Disney characters, and gamers earn gems to trade for new outfits, accessories, tiaras, floor patterns, wallpaper, and furniture to customize their character and decorate their room in the castle.
Categories in common with Disney Princess: My Fairytale Adventure: Action
46. Agent Walker: Secret Journey
AN INCREDIBLE HIDDEN OBJECT PUZZLE ADVENTURE GAME FROM THE CREATORS OF "ENIGMATIS" AND "GRIM LEGENDS!"
Amid the turmoil of war, the Alliance has given Agent Walker a mission of the utmost importance – track down and destroy the mythical Spear of Destiny before a sinister enemy can use its supernatural power to turn the tide of war and conquer the world!
PLAY A HIDDEN OBJECT MYSTERY GAME WITH A UNIQUE WARTIME SETTING!
The year is 1942, and the Europe is in flames. In the midst of the grim war, an mystical artifact known as the Spear of Destiny has been discovered, and it's believed to have the power to change the destiny of the war.
EXPLORE 35 HAND DRAWN LOCATIONS IN WAR TORN EUROPE!
Some believe the Spear to be nothing more than a larger-than-life myth, but neither side wants to make the mistake of dismissing its paranormal power, so a desperate race to uncover the truth about the relic begins.
A FANTASTIC STORY WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST!
To complete her mysterious mission, Agent Walker will have to cross the grim battlegrounds of France while facing death, destruction, and hidden puzzles every step of the way. But with so much at stake, there's no turning back.
PUT ON YOUR DETECTIVE HAT AND FIND THE HIDDEN RELIC!
Agent Walker will put on her detective hat and search for the location of the mysterious relic while solving puzzles and tackling obstacles. Of course, there's a sinister spy among the members of the Alliance who will stop at nothing to thwart the protagonist.
25 ENTHRALLING MINI-GAMES AND 22 HIDDEN OBJECT SCENES!
Time is of the essence. If the enemies of the Alliance get their hands on the artifact, they would have the power to bring about the end of the world as we know it. Will Agent Walker succeed, or is mankind already doomed?
A NEW HIDDEN OBJECT MYSTERY GAME NOW IN YOUR LANGUAGE!
Enjoy the paranormal story in English, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
TAKE YOUR HIDDEN OBJECT GAME WITH YOU!
Optimized for phones and tablets, filled with hidden objects, and perfect for playing while traveling. No Wi-Fi is required for this offline game!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER TO LEARN ABOUT NEW HIDDEN OBJECT GAMES EVERY MONTH!
Captivating adventures, paranormal investigations, grim legends, and eerie mysteries await the brave and adventurous who delve into our selection of immersive hidden object games!
FOR MORE GAMES LIKE THIS, CHECK OUT "ARTIFEX MUNDI!"
- Explore more than 20 hand-painted hidden object scenes!
- 35 amazing war torn locations await!
- Assemble a vast collection of military vehicles!
- Become a master by unlocking 16 achievements!
- Complete 25 mind bending mini-games!
47. Where the Bees Make Honey
Where the Bees Make Honey tells a story about reflecting on different moments from your childhood, which are played and experienced from an adult perspective.
It's a dreamy, ethereal, and thoughtfully crafted experience about nostalgia. The game is capturing that grace period in a childhood where playing dress up was larger than life and changed the environments around you.
At its core Where the Bees Make Honey is a puzzle adventure game, but gameplay variation is filtered throughout. When game's main character Sunny is an adult reflecting on the times when she was young, the game is played in a first-person perspective. This transition period takes place at her workplace, where she is ultimately at a crossroads with what to do next in her life.
Playable vignettes allow for the game to transition into each season. This allows for a more focused approach for storytelling and player engagement. The vignettes offer an additional perspective of the season they precede. The gameplay varies considerably between seasons, vignettes, and moments.
48. Golem Creation Kit
Defend yourself against the torches and pitchforks of outrageous fortune -- with golems!
Anything you see can be an ingredient, whether it's stone, flesh or the very clouds in the sky. Take what you need from the land, throw it into your cauldron, and turn it into unstoppable creations to terrify all who oppose you! But be quick. You only have a minute or you're dead!
Wrapped in a rich story told in visual-novel style, Golem Creation Kit delivers the most fun you've ever had dragging and dropping, right to your screen.
Inspired by epic indie titles like Papers, Please and Doodle God, Golem Creation Kit pits you in a race against the clock to survive against the angry mobs that want to burn you out.
GCK is our a love letter to the PC games of the early 1990s, when every game was different and there were no rules to be broken. There's nothing else quite like it.
- Rich 16-bit pixel graphics
- Subtle, intelligent story
- Wit, charm and humour
- Many secrets to uncover
- Steam Achievements & Trading Cards
49. I am not a Monster: First Contact
The Albatross spaceship has been taken over by unknown alien lizards. But no monster can escape the unwavering hand of Captain Laser!
Multiple main charactersExperience the exciting story of the confrontation between monsters and starship passengers. Watch events unfold through the eyes of different player characters, each of which plays their own part in the intricate story.
30+ levelsEach level brings new and intriguing twists and turns. Halt the spread of the infection on board the starship and fight dangerous alien monsters while investigating the mystery of where they came from.
50. Ninja Guy
Ninja Guy, the humorous and quirky ninja action game has now come to Steam! This version includes all new exclusive improvements such as refined gameplay, graphical post effects and Steam Achievements!
Ninja Guy has generated somewhat of a cult following on mobile and has amassed over 70,000 Ninja Guy fans on Facebook! Now, the Ninjaverse has never looked as awesome with realtime dynamic lights and shadows, gorgeous screen effects, more than twice the amount of enemies on screen and totally revamped gameplay to allow for super fun action using the Joypad or the Keyboard / Mouse!
From a peaceful training village to a hell-like demon world, you control Ninja Guy! You will guide him on his bizarre and epic quest to prove himself to the Holy Cow Sensei by bringing down an evil gargantuan Minotaur! You are Cow Sensei's last hope, and final student .. Will you finally attain your Ninjaness?
Ninja Guy will have you laughing along to his almost never-ending supply of dim-witted Ninja catchphrases, such as the classic "2 + 2 = NINZAAA!" Remember... Gun's don't kill people, Ninja Do!