The best games like Trackmania Turbo are:
- arrow_rightMafia III
- arrow_rightCastle Crashers
- arrow_rightTrials Fusion
- arrow_rightBinary Domain
- arrow_rightJet Set Radio
- arrow_rightSonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
- arrow_rightF1 2015
100 Best Games Like Trackmania Turbo:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (45)
- PlayStation 4 (58)
- iOS (57)
- Android (32)
- macOS (55)
- Linux (29)
- Nintendo Switch (26)
- Nintendo 3DS (8)
- Nintendo DS (5)
- Xbox 360 (36)
- Xbox (6)
- PlayStation 3 (44)
- PlayStation 2 (14)
- PlayStation (8)
- PS Vita (15)
- PSP (5)
- Wii U (7)
- Wii (14)
- GameCube (5)
- Nintendo 64 (4)
- Game Boy Advance (7)
- Game Boy Color (3)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (3)
- NES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (2)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (3)
- SEGA CD (2)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (6)
- 3DO (2)
- Game Gear (2)
- Neo Geo (1)
- Web (1)
1. Mafia III
Mafia III is an action-adventure game that follows the story of Lincoln Clay, a veteran who is seeking revenge for his killed relatives in the city of New Bordeaux. He creates a criminal syndicate to defeat the Italian mob responsible for the death of Clay’s family. While the game is the third part of the Mafia series, it represents a completely new story and characters, not connected to the previous titles.
The core gameplay of Mafia III is gunplay with a cover system. The game provides a wide variety of weaponry to choose from; you can also call allies to help you. However, if you’re not fond of shooter mechanics, you’re allowed to use melee combat or stealth tactics to complete missions. Another feature is interrogating NPCs to get more information.
The game is set in an open world where you can move on foot or use vehicles. A great part of the game includes driving with realistic mechanics and sounds. There’s also a system of the governmental response to the crimes you commit that affects the playthrough.
2. Castle Crashers
Castle Crashers is 2D beat-em-up game with role-playing elements developed by Behemoth. It was initially released in 2008 via Xbox Live Arcade with following ports for PS3, Windows, and macOS. In 2015 it was remastered as Castle Crashers Remastered and was released for Xbox One.
You play as a knight sent by the king to defeat an evil wizard who stole the king’s daughters and captured and mystical gem. The gameplay is very reminiscent of older side-scrolling beat-em-up titles. It can be summarized as a player has to defeat waves of enemies in different locations using his weapons and magical abilities. However, it also incorporates some role-playing elements such as acquiring gaining new levels which allow a player to enhance his stats and acquire new moves. One of the gameplay’s focal points is cooperative multiplayer with the support for up to 4 players which is available both locally and online.
The game shares significant Behemoth hand-drawn visual style which was used before in Alien Hominid and would be later used in studio’s BattleBlock Theater and Pit People.
3. Trials Fusion
The ideological heir to the mobile hit mid-2000 Gravity Defied, Trials Fusion is an extra challenging platformer with trial bikes. The game is the sequel to Trials Evolution first in the series, released on the consoles from Sony.
The game is rendered fully in 3D but uses only a 2D perspective for player’s comfort. The player controls the biker, whose task is to pass the obstacle course by performing tricks. The game is well-known for its complexity, which only increases by the end of the game: the geometry of the tracks becoming more complicated. In the new part, the developers added a free mode in which the player can perform as many tricks as possible using the right analog stick of the controller.
Despite the obvious focus on the gameplay, the game has a story. In 2042, an unidentified fell from the skies onto the world and new Anomaly AI system had been launched. These events changed the changed world forever and created perfect conditions for all crazy tracks the game includes.
Categories in common with Trials Fusion: Racing
4. Binary Domain
Humanity has just solved problems like global warming - with the help of robots. Robot assistants were American, behaved correctly and differed from people clearly. But one madman from Tokyo began to produce robots that do not know that they are robots - and this can be understood because they look and behave exactly like people. This is a violation of the law, and the team of pros from different countries flies to Japan to forever stop the conveyor of the insane inventor. Robots with problems of self-identification can provide a variety for those fans of tactical shooters who are tired of terrorists and zombies.
The game has visually attractive features. The style of opponents, the style of equipping the team of heroes are very attractive and original. Some details of the battles are well presented - bullets knock out picturesque clouds of debris. Locations are less expressive - apparently, so as not to interfere with focusing on the actual combat. A notable feature of the gameplay is the dependence of the relationship in the team on the player's actions. If the team has bad mutual support - lower trust, lower trust - lower effectiveness in combat.
5. Jet Set Radio
Jet Set Radio (2000) is an action game that allows players to dive into the atmosphere of teenager gangs of early 2000s Tokyo. The action is set in a 3D fictionalized Tokyo torn by teen gangs clash. Things clarify when Professor K, DJ of the Tokyo-to pirate radio station announces a gang war between Japanese rudies (teenagers, who skate and paint graffiti for self-expression). According to the main idea, teens skate and paint graffiti spots throughout the city and dodge police forces. The story is following a 17-year-old rudie Beat, who, being inspired by Professor K, organizes his own gang to burst into the conflict and to defeat rivals. The gameplay is about skating across the city (using only a few buttons) and tagging all possible graffiti spots. In the course of the game, players will face troubles caused by police riots and especially Capitan Onishima (the main antagonist), whose only aim is to pursue the rebellion of the youth. Jet Set Radio also features cel-shaded visuals in favor of 3D cartoon-like picture.
GRID is a racing simulator that lets the player dive into the motorsport, assume the real racer’s role and even control his own racing team. Races and racing championships are held in three main locations – the United States, Europe, and Japan. All racing circuits in the game are the mixture of imaginary and the existing ones. The gameplay is divided into 6 racing classes: GT championships, drifting, touge (climbing the narrow mountain pass like Pikes Peak), open wheel racing, demolition derby, and 24 Hours of Le Mans (additional at the end of the season). Each car of 43 available in the game is tied to one of the event types. Several professional teams compete within these championships. Therefore, to start the career player have to choose one of the disciplines and a professional team to join. While progressing GRID gives an opportunity to create your own racing team, hire sponsors and other drivers, and participate in different events. The gameplay also has a remarkable feature called “flashback” that allows rewinding time to prevent driver’s mistakes.
7. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Sonic and the All-Stars cast line up on the starting grid once again to battle for supremacy in the ultimate race. Compete across land, water and air in incredible transforming vehicles that change from cars to boats to planes mid-race. It’s Not Just Racing. It’s Racing Transformed!Key Features:Play as over 20 legendary All-Stars each with their own transforming vehicle.
Race across 25 tracks and arenas.
World Tour, Grand Prix, Battle Arenas, and more.
Unleash ingenious weapons or utilise your character’s unique All-Star Move.
4 Player split screen and up to 10 player online events. Plus even take split screen gaming online.
8. F1 2015
F1 2015 is a racing simulator based on the 2015 Formula One season, but with teams from the 2014 season (including the Hockenheimring track, which is missed from the 2015 season calendar). Seventh in the series. It presents the crews and pilots who participated directly in this season. Unlike its predecessors, the game received a new engine, improved physics and graphics.
A "Pro Season" mode was featured. This mode was different from the usual championship in a complete lack of interface and management assistance, as well as the highest level of complexity. The career mode, which was in the previous parts of the series, did not appear in the game.
The game is also compatible with the voice recognition (available only on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One). With its help, players will be able to communicate with their teams during the race and learn about the weather changes, the condition of the car and tires, and to request an unscheduled change of tires.
Skullgirls is a fighting game developed by Lab Zero and primarily published by Marvelous and Autumn Games. Since its initial release in 2012, it has received two free extensions, Skullgirls Encore and Skullgirls 2nd Encore and while its roster initially consisted of an all-female cast of 8 characters, 6 more characters were added, 5 being developed thanks to the game's Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign, including 2 male characters. At its release, Skullgirls was developed by Reverge Labs, but the team that created the game split off from the company to form Lab Zero. In Japan, the game is published by Arc System Works. On Nintendo Switch, the game is published by Skybound Games.
Skullgirls takes place in the Canopy Kingdom, inspired by 1940s America, in which corruption and conflict runs rampant. Once every seven years, an artifact called the Skull Heart appears, granting the wish of one woman. However, if the Skull Heart is used by a woman with impure intentions, it will control her, turning her into a destructive monster called the Skullgirl. Not once has anyone used the Skull Heart without falling to its curse. The game follows the stories of 14 characters on their way to face the Skullgirl and retrieve the Heart, be it for the greater good or simply their own gain.
The game is a tribute to Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and its mechanics are intended as a more polished version of the classic fighting game title, with some original ideas. In a standard player vs. player match, each player controls one character out a chosen number of one to three characters which they can switch to at any time. They can also call their inactive characters to perform assist attacks. Like most Marvel vs. Capcom-inspired games, Skullgirls is fast-paced and features long, complex combos based on animation cancels. It introduces a burst system which allows players to break their opponent's combo if it becomes too long.
Skullgirls features a 'dark deco'-inspired art style mixed with some horror themes and a jazz and rock soundtrack consisting of 28 tracks. In 2013, the game set the Guinness World Record Gamer's Edition record for most average frames of animation per character in a video game, reaching 1,439 frames per character and 11,515 frames total for its initial eight-character roster.
In February 2013, Skullgirls came in second in a crowdfunding event organized by fighting game website Shoryuken to decide what would be the final game featured on the EVO 2013 line up, with all proceeds sent to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Skullgirls raised over $US 78,000. While it was not featured as an EVO main game, EVO organizers supported the game's side event by providing prize money and advertisement.
Flatout is the racing game with a heavy focus on destruction and associated with the drivers tearing out the front windshield. It is the first part of the tetralogy, followed by the three sequels and one remaster.
The game consists of two modes: survival and racing. The goal of the racing part is pretty much the same as in any game of its genre: to reach the finish through the variety of lap tracks. The one to finish the route first wins. There are always eight players on the map with the protagonist and seven other racers — the game does not divide players into teams, every racer plays for himself. While the survival mode brings a new experience to the genre cause the winning player is determined not only by the amount of the damage it dealt to the others but also by surviving as long as possible.
The FlatOut is usually noticed for the realistic physics and the destruction mechanics, allowing the player to ruin their cars in many ways with the different types of collisions being caused by the different kinds of accidents accordingly. Apart from vehicle impacts the racing game also features realistic driver-tossing-out mechanics based on Ragdoll physics technology, which was previously used in animated cartoons and FlatOut is the first known title to utilize the engine in the video games.
11. Sacred Gold
A shadow of evil has fallen on the kingdom of Ancaria. It is a time for champions - a time to journey into the perilous world of SACRED. Battle blood-thirsty orcs & lumbering ogres... Destroy undead wizards & rotting mummies... Slay hellish demons & legendary dragons. With blazing magic & sharpened steel, prepare to embark on an epic quest of fantasy adventure & heroism.
SACRED GOLD is the complete SACRED collection in one box, containing the full version of SACRED, winner of the 'Best Roleplaying Game 2004' award from PC GAMER, Sacred Plus and Sacred Underworld.
SACRED - The new name in Action-RPGs. SACRED delivers a huge, elaborate world comprising 16 regions beset with heroic quests, battle-hardened warriors and horrific enemies. Ancaria consists of highly detailed landscapes, complete with villages and towns, and also features a day/night cycle with varying weather systems. Regions vary from forests and mountains to deserts, catacombs and ice-covered landmasses. More than three quarters of the world is open to the players from the very start - no unlocks needed.
SACRED Plus - Incorporates all of the feedback from the player community since the first release of SACRED. This includes an optimized interface, and many completely new features: two new regions, two additional main quests, new item sets and weapons, and many new creature types which make adventuring in Ancaria even more dangerous.
SACRED Underworld - Ancaria is facing a threat far greater than ever before. The now familiar world continues to evolve, with existing SACRED players able to import their old characters into the Underworld.
Choose from eight heroic characters: Gladiator, Seraphim, Battlemage, Wood Elf, Vampiress, Daemon, and Dwarf.
Hundreds of unique weapons, armors and set items - collect artifacts and forge all-powerful weapons!
Learn Combat Arts, develop new skills, and customize devastating combo-attacks.
A huge world open to explore from the outset.
An epic RPG and enthralling storyline with over 30 main quests & 200 sub-quests and dynamic quests.
12. Vertiginous Golf
Vertiginous Golf is a mini golf adventure game developed by Kinelco & Lone Elk Creative.
The game is set in a dystopian steampunk world where a massive lottery once took place. Half of the society was lucky enough to relocate to a floating city of New Lun-Donne, forgetting about the people left below them, living in smog and pollution. The commoners can temporarily escape the harsh reality by using a Verti-Sphere which serves as an analog of virtual reality. Yet something seems to be a bit off. A mysterious voice tries to break the illusion of peace and create resistance.
The game features 54 mini golf courses set in a dark city of the society's best. After every course, the players complete, a bit of a story is revealed.
The players will encounter courses with hazardous environments or contraptions on them. You will have to carefully estimate where will the golf ball land, but don't be afraid to fail as the game features a time rewind function. However, be careful using it, as it's amount is limited.
The game also features two competitive multiplayer modes which can be played either online or locally. Choose from racing with other players to the finish or fight over the holes in the unique arenas.
An advanced level editor is also bundled with the game. The players are free to share their creations with the community.
13. TrackMania² Stadium
TrackMania² Stadium is the return of the popular Stadium environment enjoyed by millions of players with TrackMania Nations Forever. Now part of the ManiaPlanet environment, Stadium allows for improved services around the game, better graphics and a powerful track editor.
TrackMania² Stadium is a whacky, crazy and fast paced take on the racer genre. Stadium’s pure gameplay ensures it is easy to pick up and learn, yet the depth has made it an eSports favourite for years, bringing both creative and competitive gamers together in the mix.Key Features
- A thrilling racing experience: Jump into your car and enjoy high-speed races with super-responsive cars where only your skills as a driver make the difference!
- Extensive solo campaign: Race through over 65 unique tracks in the solo campaign, gather medals and compare your times with players from all over the world.
- Easy to Learn, Hard to Master: Thanks to a pure and focused gameplay, TrackMania² Stadium is very easy to get into, but you’ll have to rely on all your skills to reach the top.
- Experience the Legend: Enjoyed by millions of racers all over the world, the Stadium environment is back, bigger and better, with even more possibilities!
- Unlimited creative possibilities: ManiaPlanet provides all the tools to easily create and share with the TrackMania community. Whether you like to make videos, create your own tracks, car skins, or create a full-blown custom game mode, you’ll find everything you need here
- Competition for everyone: Trackmania Stadium has been an eSports favorite for many years, and is now coming back even stronger thanks to new Team and Competition management tools, embedded livestream capabilities and much more!
14. Skulls of the Shogun
Skulls of the Shogun is a turn-based tactical strategy game, set in the fantasy of late medieval Japan. The story of the game focuses on the tale of a dead general, once destined to become the new Shogun but viciously interrupted by a stealthy foe. As he meets his demise, man learns that while not exactly he is capable of returning to life, but instead, he can set out on the way to becoming the new Shogun of the Dead.
The game features a set of missions, where the player has to control a small army and defeat their enemy, sometimes far outnumbering. Various tactics can be employed to achieve victory, and the clever use of each unit and their abilities often leads to a swift and fruitful conquest. Each map can be replayed, as different outcomes under different circumstances give new bonuses for the further playthrough.
The graphics of the game are hand-drawn, styled like a comic book, where every character looks formidable, but at the same time, hilarious. The strange humor of the game includes several gags about the Japanese culture, history, and mythology, and the dialogues between the characters do not leave any player dissatisfied.
15. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
Rayman’s in prime form with new high-tech powers and gear like Shock Rockets, the LockJaw, Funky-Boards and other cool stuff. Charge into intense strategic battles with the crazed Hoodlum Army and massive transforming bosses. Plunge into enormous, eye-popping worlds packed with zany comedy and a wacked-out cast, featuring John Leguizamo as Globox, and enjoy a bizarre, epic adventure filled with a unique blend of humor.One of the latest installments of the great Rayman series - awesome humor and great music
Great 3D platformer gameplay that challenges you on every step
A great variety of gameplay styles - from different flavors of platforming, to funky arcade racing
16. Project CARS 2
• 180+ licensed cars from iconic manufacturers
• Full 12K & VR Support
• Tested and tuned by pro racing drivers
• All-new motorsports (IndyCar, Oval Racing, Rallycross) join old favorites incl. GT3
• LiveTrack 3.0: Dynamic surface & weather physics affect vehicle performance and handling in real-time
• New loose surface racing (ice, dirt, mud)
• Full 24-hour cycle featuring real-time atmospheric conditions and seasonal ambience
• State-of-the art physics model
• Revamped gamepad handling
• Class-leading Esport capabilities
Categories in common with Project CARS 2: Racing
17. Tower of Guns
The name of the game directly points to the setting. The game takes place in a tower filled with a variety of weapons. The player is inside the tower and gradually rises to its top.
The player goes through different areas, each area contains a number of battlegrounds, where the player enters into battle with various opponents. The main opponent on each level is the boss, the boss should be defeated to pass to the next level.
At the beginning of each game a certain story is shown, explaining what kind of tower it is and why the player must fight and go to its top. Before entering the Tower, a player can choose only one weapon and one perk.
As the game develops, the player can get different projectiles. These projectiles have a different effect, useful in combat. For example, fire damage, or launching the player into the air.
Destroying enemies, the player receives tokens, which can be paid for increasing the power of the player's weapons. There are other ways to increase the strength of the weapons and combat capabilities of the hero, which player can unlock.
Wreckfest is a demolition derby themed racing game with soft-body damage modeling, sophisticated driving dynamics and in-depth vehicle upgrading, featuring both demolition derbies and more traditional track races. It’s all about fun, breakneck racing and over-the-top crashes.
19. F1 2018
F1® 2018 is the official videogame of the 2018 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™. Become immersed in the world of Formula 1® more than ever before.Build your reputation both on and off the track, with time-pressured media interviews that influence your F1 career path. Do you exhibit sportsmanship or showmanship? Will you develop your team to the top or send your agent to target a rival team and driver? F1 2018 puts you in control of your destiny.
o More classic F1 cars than ever before
o The most accurate F1 car simulation model yet
o Stunning graphics and new circuits for 2018: Paul Ricard and Hockenheim
20. F1 2017
Win the 2017 World Championship, break every record in the fastest ever F1 cars, and race some of the most iconic F1 cars of the last 30 years. With an even deeper ten year Career, more varied gameplay in the new ‘Championships’ mode, and a host of other new features, both online and offline, F1 2017 is the most complete and thrilling F1 videogame ever.
F1 2017 gives the player unprecedented access to not only the on-track excitement of F1, but also the off-track dealings and vehicle development that goes along with it. The acclaimed career mode is updated to include additional practice programmes to help the driver hone their skills, an expanded Research and Development tree to provide greater depth and control over the development of the car, and the ability to manage engines and gearboxes over the course of the season.
Along with some stunning new locations and compelling characters to interact with, these enhancements all combine to provide the most complete experience in the world of F1 yet.MASSIVELY EXPANDED CAREER
- The expanded career mode allows players to make history as they hone their skills and develop their car over multiple seasons. Delve deeper than ever before into the new vehicle management features that require the player to balance resource to improve performance, keep the car reliable, and avoid punishing grid penalties.
- Manage the six key components which each make up a modern F1 power unit and work to develop team skills such as pit stop times, Research and Development speed and new part reliability.
- There are also new Practice Programmes to master and earn resource points from, ‘Fuel Management’ and ‘Race Pace’, and stunning new and updated career locations form the immersive back drop to the off-track negotiations. The classic cars also take centre stage in the enhanced career mode as you are invited to race them in the new ‘invitational events’.
- Other enhancements to the career mode in the new game include the addition of female driver avatars for the first time, new helmet designs from community competition winners, the ability to change car number and helmet design during the season, and the much-requested option to assign the prestigious number 1 to your career car when you win the Driver’s Championship.
- The game includes twelve iconic F1 cars of the past from five historic teams – Ferrari, McLaren, Red Bull Racing, Renault and Williams, which are available to race across a variety of game modes. The classic cars are also integrated into the career mode, and can be raced in both Single Class and Multi Class Races.
- There are also new ‘invitational events’ with a variety of exciting gameplay modes that include: Overtake, Pursuit, Checkpoint Challenge and Time Attack.
- Players will race online with a full grid of 20 cars in either public or private sessions, with two dedicated ‘spectator’ spots added too. With improved multiplayer matchmaking, new online stats and a levelling system, and all multiplayer session types will allow the option of racing either the 2017 cars or the classic cars. The ‘Event mode’ has also been expanded to feature across all three platforms, along with a new competitive scoring system.
- A new ‘Championship Mode’ allows the player to experience some unique race events that follow different rules and structures from the official Championship, allowing players to experience new and varied content within a championship structure.
- A first for the franchise, as well as the 20 official circuits, there are four additional track variants added to the game: Britain Short, Japan Short, USA Short and Bahrain Short, whilst Monaco at Night has also been created in stunning fashion.
21. Monday Night Combat
Monday Night Combat is a class-based, third-person shooter… and the most popular lethal sport of the future! It blends intense combat, finishing moves, and gameshow-like challenges and rewards to produce an action experience unlike any other. Why fight for “honor” or “duty” when you can fight for the real American dream: cash, fame and endorsements?Key Features:
It’s the Throwback Throwdown in Monday Night Combat! Uncle Tully’s Funland is now available in Crossfire with new game play features! First up we have Chickey Cantor. He will now spawn in Uncle Tully’s Funland. Make Chickey fly away by shooting him and earn a big single-life buff for your entire team! Wait for Chickey to slam the ground and then you can grapple him. Ride him for eight seconds and earn big money! Just be careful, riders tend to be easy targets for enemy Pros. Secondly we’re introducing new bot spawners. These spawners have buttons for specifically spawning Jackbots, Black Jacks, Slims, Scramblers, Gremlins, Gapshots and Bouncers.
Blitz mode allow players to defend their Money Ball against armies of robots by themselves or four player co-op over Steam. During various Blitz challenges, players can spend money earned by destroying bots to build defensive turrets around the Moneyball, upgrade one of six unique character classes, or set off robot crushing environment hazards. The Challenges vary from a ten round Exhibition Blitz to endless robot waves of ever increasing difficulty in Super Sudden Death Blitz. Money earned from each Challenge goes into a persistent Lifetime Earnings that allows players to unlock over 370 ProTags, create custom classes, and get ranked on Leaderboards.
Crossfire mode pits teams of players against each other over Steam. Each team is supported by an endless stream of robots fighting on their behalf; overwhelming your opponent’s stream, upgrading your Pros, and base defenses will be the key to your success!
Each Pro caters to their unique style of play and comes with their own set of upgradeable skills. Customize those skills and abilities even further with a variety of unlockable products in the Custom Class feature.
Every game of Monday Night Combat earns the player money that goes towards their Lifetime Earnings. Lifetime Earnings can be spent on unlocking custom classes and buying earned ProTags. How much Lifetime Earnings you have also determines what level you are. Monday Night Combat keeps a large set of persistent statistics for all aspects of gameplay. MNC features over 370 ‘ProTags’ which are customizable tags you can show off to other players and friends.
Host multiple instances of MNC dedicated servers with full stand alone client.
22. Carmageddon Max Pack
Stainless was founded in 1994 by Patrick Buckland, a veteran of the games industry going back to the Jurassic period of 1982, and Neil Barnden, who used to have hair like a mammoth. A team of 8 worked on the original Carmageddon at Stainless, and 5 are still with the company today, although a couple of them are now kept manacled in a small padded room in the cellar.
Stainless Games now employs around one hundred mad, dedicated people of assorted gender, height and width. They can all be found dangling precariously from a small chalky rock just off the South Coast of England.
23. RIDGE RACER Unbounded
The latest title in the RIDGE RACER franchise, RIDGE RACER Unbounded gears up to carve its own destructive path with a new breed of arcade racing.
RIDGE RACER Unbounded brings an unexpected dimension to the series, delivering an original blast of ferocious racing adrenaline. Join the Unbounded street racing gang, lead by Kara Shindo, and test your driving skills against rivals in every street and alley of Shatter Bay. Prove your worth, get respect and expand your turf. Key Features
- Crash through everything - Cutting edge physics and effects combine to bring direct destruction like you’ve never seen before. Unleash your rage to obliterate everything in your way and carve your own path.
- Race in urban environments - Shatter Bay lives by its own rules and is ripe for being torn apart by the overpowered vehicles rampaging through its many areas, including the commercial zone, refinery, port, and high-rise construction site.
- New breed of racing machines - Traditional racing machines are out and dozens of badass street machines are in, including the legendary RIDGE RACER Angel and Devil cars.
24. Colin McRae Rally 2.0
Colin McRae Rally 2.0 is a simulation, racing and arcade game developed by Codemasters and Spellbound. It came out on 01-12-2000. It was published by Codemasters. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Colin McRae Rally 2.0 on Game Boy Advance, PlayStation and PC.
Allister Brimble scored the game.
25. Battlestations: Midway
Battlestations: Midway is an immense action game that drops players into massive air, sea, and undersea battles from Pearl Harbor to Midway. Players command massive fleet attacks and take direct, real-time, control of every plane, battleship, and submarine in the battle.
Battlestations: Midway's blends intense 3rd-person action with epic, large-scale naval combat and brings to life the great Pacific battles of the World War II. From the chaos of Pearl Harbor, through the Philippines, Java and the Coral Sea all the way to the epic Battle of Midway.
Innovative gameplay lets players take direct control of over 60 different warships, planes and submarines from a 3rd-person perspective. Players can instantly switch to and control nearly every vehicle in the battle.
The game features 11 large-scale campaigns with 12 bonus challenge missions.FEATURES:
- Revolutionary gameplay: Experience epic WWII combat from multiple perspectives as you jump between dozens of units, playing as a pilot, a gunner, a submarine captain or even carrier fleet commander.
- Massive air, sea, and undersea battlefields: Every battle takes place simultaneously in the air, on and under the sea.
- Movement of your fleet and the individual efforts of any one vehicle is critical to success.
- Sixty warships: Features the Wildcat and Zero Fighter planes, the Dauntless Divebombers, the B17 and B24 bombers, the USS Lexington and USS Yorktown carriers, and Japan's infamous super battleship, The Yamato.
- Realism: Cutting-edge graphics bring the Pacific oceans and island chains alive with lush real-world environments, dynamic weather effects and incredibly detailed vehicles and weaponry.
Featuring 11 massive campaigns with 12 bonus challenge missions and an immersive storyline.
Draft! Attack! Fortify! Play the original game of strategy and world domination — now for your PC.
Enjoy the classic look and fun of RISK in an exciting new interactive experience. Play two ways as you strategize over the map and set out to conquer the world. Test your power against computer enemies, or compete with friends in Hotseat multiplayer. Use strategic thinking and tactical gambles and earn a host of achievements as you take territory after territory. Can you lead your army to victory?Features
- The original board game of strategy — now on your computer
- Face up to 5 AI players trying to keep you from world domination
- Battle friends on the same computer in Hotseat multiplayer
- Just pick up and play — it’s easy to learn and control
- Customize the gameplay options like starting territories and card-set values
- Earn scores of medals and awards as you progress toward victory
- Can’t play the whole game at once? Just pause and resume whenever you like.
- New to RISK? Follow our easy tutorial and you’ll be ready to take on the world!
27. Team Sonic Racing
Team Sonic Racing combines the best elements of arcade and fast-paced competitive style racing as you face-off with friends in intense multiplayer racing. Race together and work together as a team by sharing power-ups and speed boosts. Take control of your racing style - Choose from 3 distinct character types and unlock game changing vehicle customization options to suit your racing style.
Gear Up. Speed Up. – Team Racing at Sonic Speed!Key Features:
Online Multiplayer & Local Co-Op Modes – 12 players per race, 4 player split screen, and various offline / online race modes including Grand Prix Mode, Exhibition Mode, Time-Trial and Team Adventure Mode.
Team Racing – Race as a team, win as a team. Use various team moves to assist your teammates, knock out opponents and unleash your Team Ultimate.
Performance & Skin Customization – Alter the appearance and handling of your vehicle
Wisps - 14 spectacular offensive and defensive items to help overcome rival teams and get ahead!
Adventure Mode – Unique story experience where players are introduced to basic game features and characters.
Various Characters and Types – 15 playable characters from across the Sonic Universe and 3 distinct character types including Speed, Technique, and Power.
Categories in common with Team Sonic Racing: Racing
28. Guardians of Orion
[ THE ULTIMATE SCI-FI RPG ]Guardians of Orion is a Sci-Fi MMORPG Shooter featuring Cooperative, Competitive, Social and Dog-fighting Gameplay!
[ THE LORE ]Guardians of Orion takes place half a century from now and allows you to explore The New Solar System. Rich with an unlimited and renewable clean energy source, Ion Crystals generated by the star of Rigel help power your Guardian using the most advanced technology and weaponry ever created.
· EXPLORATIONTravel across multiple Planets & Moons with your friends!· SURVIVALFight against devastating enemies including ROBOTS & DINOSAURS in cooperative gameplay!· BATTLE YOUR FRIENDSA variety of competitive PvP modes with Kills granting store credits and experience!· PLAY YOUR WAY!Swap between First-Person, Third-Person and Top-Down perspectives at ANY time during Cooperative gameplay!
· GATHER WITH YOUR FRIENDSSocialize in beautiful hubs including Space Command Centers, Elemental Moons, Complex Cave Systems and Sprawling Cities!· INVENTORYCollect Loot & Gear along your journeys!· CRAFTINGForge Resources into Gear and other items.
· COMPLETE MISSIONSA variety of Side Objectives, Weekly Challenges and Daily Challenges to earn store credits, unlock loot crates and earn new gear!· STATISTICSTrack your accomplishments with detailed player statistics and overviews!· LEADERBOARDSCompete with others across a variety of ranks and skills!
· CUSTOMIZATIONMillions of possibilities, including: Armors, Hats, Helmets, Weapon Skins, Shaders, Tracers, Effects, and more!· GIBS & GOREDecimate your enemies and experience over-the-top violence, gore and gibs! (Can be disabled via gameplay settings).· EXECUTIONS & FATALITIESTake the violence to another level with extreme finishing moves and fatalities!
· LOCAL CO-OPWe will continue to add additional Local Co-Op experiences as ORION continues to grow and evolve!· PLAY or PAY!The majority of Trek Store items can either be bought outright or played for as a variety of in-game systems grant you store credits, including the resources you collect, all PvP kills and bonus missions, achievements, daily challenges, weekly challenges and more! Our store is cosmetic-focused with no pay-2-win!
· COMPANIONSPets help assist you in collecting resources, items and gear! Acquire a PET and never be alone again.· WARGAMESBecome the best Pilot and challenge your friends and foes in a free-for-all dog-fighting game mode which rewards store credits and experience for a variety of gameplay and objectives!
· LOADOUTSCustomize your Weapon Loadout per characters, including Primary Weapons, Secondary Weapons, Item Kit and Grenade Type!DevNoteWe fully fund all of our prototypes and early access versions of our games/products. ORION is scheduled for official release on December 20, 2016. We use crowdfunding campaigns to grow these projects past our original ambitions and expectations through community feedback and interaction, the same as we did with our first title: 'ORION: Prelude' We'd love to make our new game "ORION" even more massive so please spread the word! The more we receive the more we can support YOU!
29. BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle
BlazBlue, celebrating 10 years of fighting game excellence in 2018, is a series long beloved by the fighting game community for its deep and engrossing story, its vast cast of balanced characters, and its quick and kinetic gameplay style.
Atlus’ Persona series, a worldwide RPG phenomenon and no stranger to the fighting game genre itself. Persona characters have appeared in Arc System Works games before, notable Persona 4 Arena and Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.
Under Night In-Birth is veteran fighting game developer French Bread’s first foray into an original title, coming hot off the heels of their success with the cult classic series Melty Blood.
Rooster Teeth’s animated mega hit, RWBY, has been a popular franchise for years, crossing both gender and age barriers to become a mainstream hit. Characters from the RWBY series have never appeared in a fighting game before. Until now.
30. The Baconing
Prepare yourself for the ultimate sci-fi adventure by entering the hilarious and sizzling world of The Baconing created by Hothead Games.
You are DeathSpank, a hero and the ultimate Dispenser of Justice. You must defeat the Anti-Spank and his army of Cyborques, before they cast an evil shadow over Spanktopia.
Discover exciting new worlds and battle hordes of enemies as you search to unlock the secret within the Fires of Bacon.Key Features
- Explore unique locations such as The Forbidden Zone, Rainbow’s End and Hell’s Half Acre in a pop-up book style adventure.
- Over 100 quests, challenging boss fights and mind bending puzzles to complete
- Unleash devastating attacks on the enemy with the all-powerful Weapons of Justice
- Control the battlefield with tactical precision by using your Shield Bash, Perfect Reflect and Charged Attacks
- Play local co-op with a friend and choose from one of four amazing sidekicks
31. WRC 4 FIA World Rally Championship
Show off your style and win the FIA WORLD RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP 2013 season!
Experience the 2013 season with the drivers, cars and courses of the WRC, WRC2, WRC3 and, for the first time, Junior WRC championships. Take advantage of an improved graphics engine and unprecedented realism that lets you develop new driving styles on surfaces that are more lifelike than ever. Play online against your friends morning, noon and night on one of the 78 available courses, each tougher than the last.
• The official 2013 FIA World Rally Championship videogame
• 65 official cars and colours
• 78 courses in 13 different countries
• An incredibly authentic and immersive career mode
• All weather conditions and road surfaces
• Online multiplayer mode for up to 16 people
32. My Hero One’s Justice
Whether you want to see the destruction of humanity or believe heroes should defend those in need, fight to prove your justice in MY HERO ONE’S JUSTICE. The popular Weekly Shonen Jump manga series comes to life, as players experience the abilities of fan favorite characters such as Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugo, Tomura Shigaraki, and many more in this arena brawler, where you’ll get to choose between hero and villain in your path to justice.
Utilize Quirks and call upon your side-kicks to activate powerful attacks where your environments are at your disposal in total field destruction. The battle doesn’t just confine you to the ground - take the fight upwards where buildings and walls become a part of the action.
Plus Ultra! – Based on the hit weekly Shonen Jump manga series
Heroes or Villains – Choose between fan favorite characters like Deku, All Might, Tomura, and many more in your path to justice
Total Destruction – The environments are at your disposal as players can destroy their surroundings in fierce battles
Join Forces – Choose up to 2 sidekicks to unleash powerful combos
Unleash Superpowers – Utilize each character’s Quirks to plant explosive attack
Onraid is a challenging 2D shooter game, where you are free to develop your own play style and tactics to destroy your enemies.
Onraid offers intense battle modes, a varied set of character classes and cosmic visuals. Team up with friends or strangers to strengthen your chances as you battle unknown enemies, strange bots and mighty bosses. Use the items collected on raids to craft powerful weapons, gadgets and skins and customize your quirky character. Time to Raid!
- 9 character classes, each of which has its own strengths and weaknesses, weapons and gadgets. Tweak your character for your preferred game style.
- 4 unique battle modes, each with different settings and goals. Players form teams by inviting their friends or being randomly paired, and you can fight against each other or against game bosses.
- Craftable equipment. Collect items from raid boxes to craft different weapons, gadgets and skins, each of which has their own strengths and weaknesses. Build over 45 weapons, 80+ gadgets, and 60+ skins. Customize your character in ways that can directly affect your tactics, and develop your own play style.
- PVP leagues. Get to the top of the rankings as an individual or as a team!
- Much more yet to come in regular updates!
34. High Octane Drift
High Octane Drift is a realistic 3d racing game about drifting motorsport, filled with full-throttle fun and a healthy competitive spirit. You start as a rookie in a live drifting community, earning reputation and cash to build your unique drifting car, gather your crew and win top class High Octane drifting series.
- Realtime multiplayer up to 32 players;
- Evergrowing collection of cars with changeable aerodynamic elements;
- 1500+ performance parts for 20+ swappable engines;
- Customizable suspension, gear ratios and wheel lock angles for fine tuning;
- Create and upload your very own car liveries for everybody to see;
- Build rare parts in a workshop for ultimate performance;
- Team up to beat other crews;
- Participate in different events and championships to get exclusive prizes and fame;
35. Mini Motor Racing EVO
Based on the best-selling game on portable and enhanced for PC, Mini Motor Racing EVO delivers sweetened visuals, updated physics and turbo-boosted bonus content. Full steam integration allows for cloud saves, big picture, and leaderboards, while the custom Steam Workshop track editor lets you to design and share tracks with the world.
Mini Motor Racing EVO: the racing game for those of us who never bother to ask which button is brake.Key Features
- WIN RACES, WIN CARS! Win races throughout the game and you’ll find yourself behind the wheel of the sweetest rides around including Team Fortress & Portal 2 cars!
- UPGRADE YOUR RIDE. Pump your hard earned winnings into several upgrades to help give you the edge
- MANY RACE TYPES. Race on over 40 tracks, day and night, in varying weather conditions
- EXCLUSIVE TEAM FORTRESS 2 AND PORTAL 2 TRACKS!
- ONLINE MULTIPLAYER. With up to Up to 4 players
- STEAM ACHIEVEMENTS. Packed with Steam achievements to conquer
- CUSTOM TRACK EDITOR WITH STEAM WORKSHOP SUPPORT. Create, share and play on your very own creations!
36. Teddy Floppy Ear - The Race
People of Animalville got a carting fever and you must help one of them reach for the championship. Take the wheel, choose a kart, decide which character from 'Teddy Floppy Ear’ universe you want, and start the wild ride! Compete all day long on nightly and daily tracks that span around the beautiful and colorful countryside. Play in one of many modes including Time Attack and Racing Season. Use power ups to gain advantage or slow down your opponents. Improve your vehicle’s appearance by tuning.
✔ Split Screen multi-player competition
✔ Five daily and five nightly tracks set in the different parts of Animalville
✔ Ten kart models based on the popular cars from behind the "iron curtain"
✔ Five game modes for diverse experience
✔ Four levels of difficulty
✔ Thirty hats to change your appearance
✔ Collectable power-ups and attacks during the race
✔ Tuning to improve kart appearance
✔ Vehicles such as a unique Syrena Sport or… a Tractor
✔ Hours of entertainment included
✔ Over a dozen of achievements
SINGLE RACE: You just want to have a quickie? Choose a track, kart and a character, to instantly start the racing joy.
TIME ATTACK: In mood for a bigger challenge? Race against time or yourself in this classic mode.
COLLECTOR'S SLALOM: It's the best place to learn the tracks. The stars are placed on the optimum path so you can learn the curves and shortcuts. Finish the race before the time ends and collect as many stars lying on your way as you can.
RACING SEASON: Take part in a rally season. Compete on yet unlocked tracks and win a place on the podium to advance to higher and more difficult league.
FLOPPY CUP: Fight for a cup in a playoff 1 – on – 1 races. Defeat all your opponents to advance.
37. BAJA: Edge of Control HD
Baja: Edge of Control HD is the carefully remastered version of the original off-road racer from 2008 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. This truly unique game contains more than 1,000 miles of the toughest terrain Mother Nature has to offer, including the steepest mountains, thickest mud and deepest canyons known to man.
Only the HD version features much crisper and more detailed visuals running at super smooth framerates in up to 4K screen resolution.
With more than 160 sponsored vehicles in eight classes , including Trophy Trucks, 4x4s and buggies, Baja: Edge of Control HD features a full array of upgradeable options with hundreds of authentic parts that affect each vehicle's performance.
Players will put their off-road machines to the test in near-vertical Hill Climb challenges, head-to-head Open Class races, circuit races and the ultimate off-road endurance challenge: the Baja! Baja: Edge of Control HD contains more than 100 tracks across all landscapes in races that can last up to four hours.
The game's revolutionary vehicle physics deliver unprecedented life-like handling, and a support management system that allows gamers to monitor and repair realistic vehicle damage as fenders fly, tires are blown, suspension is stressed and engines overheat.
- 4 player split screen and 16 player online multiplayer
- More than 160 vehicles to choose from
- Monitor and repair vehicle damage via truck and helicopter teams
- Revolutionary vehicle physics respond to every bump and rut you drive over
- 200 authentic vehicle parts to help fine-tune the performance of your off-road machine
- More than 100 tracks, nine open worlds and 1000 miles of drive-to-horizon landscape
- Lots of different events, including Hill Climb, Baja Endurance Races, Circuit Track Races and more
- Free roaming gameplay: drive as far as you want and find hidden tracks, jumps and more off-road madness
- Greater immersion via various graphical improvements including better textures, higher framerate and increased details
- More authentic racing by improved rendering techniques for shadows, lighting and dust effects
- More accessible gameplay due to improved controls, user interface and an easier career start
38. Moto Racer 4
In a world where freestyle and risk-taking dominate, impose your riding style all around the world. Impress your opponents and win races with class!
Moto Racer 4 is racing game you can play on asphalt or dirt in single or multiplayer mode (up to ten players).
Master drifting, wheelies, sharp turns and other techniques to earn a place on the podium!
Customize and upgrade your bike! Progress through Moto Racer 4 and take in the stunning environments.
From the United States to the Asia by way of the desert, Moto Racer 4 takes you through perilous, breathtaking courses at 100 miles an hour.
Obstacles, hell-bent opponents, traffic and even police will get in your way to try to stop you. Go off road and use each course's unique features to your advantage to find the best shortcuts.KEY FEATURES :
- 1 GAME, 2 CATEGORIES: ASPHALT & DIRT
- EVEN MORE CHALLENGES - In Progression mode, advance through the game and complete challenges to unlock even more content!
- IMPRESSIVE, VARIED ENVIRONMENTS - From the Bay Area to the Asia by way of the desert, become the freestyle king by stringing together tricks on the most unlikely of terrains.
- CUSTOMIZABLE BIKES - Customize your bike however you like to reflect your unique style.
- CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS - Face your friends on split screen or on line in multiplayer mode with up to 10 players at one time!
Categories in common with Moto Racer 4: Racing
39. Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
As humanity endeavored to better themselves, they created the biological marvel known as Gears. Originally intended as the next step of human evolution, they were instead fitted for war and turned against their own creators. A century later, you are left in the wake of the hundred year human-Gear war that nearly destroyed the Earth. Welcome to Guilty Gear X2 #Reload.
Building upon the gameplay and story of Guilty Gear X, #Reload features refined fighting mechanics, new characters and stages, and the same high-velocity multiplayer versus action that put Guilty Gear on the map.Key Features
- 19 Unique & Bizarre Characters - An assassin who fights with their hair? A yo-yo-slinging bounty hunter? A corpse possessed by a sentient shadow? It wouldn't be Guilty Gear without them! The varied designs and playstyles of #Reload's sizable cast provide hours of entertainment... but if that isn't enough for you, there may be even more fighters hidden away, waiting to be uncovered.
- 8 Gamemodes To Test Your Mettle - Play against a friend or the AI in Versus mode, fight to your dying breath in Survival mode, hone your skills in Training and Mission mode, show off your sick dust loop combos in Medal of Millionaires mode, or learn your character's ultimate fate in Story mode; the choice is yours.
- Gorgeous Scenery, Ludicrous Design - Brawl in the rainy streets of London, atop a speeding airship, or even in the depths of Hell. The world of Guilty Gear comes to life through its art, and #Reload is livelier than ever before.
- Critically-acclaimed Soundtrack - Courtesy of Guilty Gear creator Daisuke Ishiwatari, the heavy rock musical stylings of #Reload are a force to be reckoned with. Buyers of Guilty Gear X2 #Reload on Steam will receive a digital copy of the Official Soundtrack for free!
40. Wanted Corp.
Wanted Corp is a top-down action game in which you play as two intergalactic bounty hunters with different powers.
Play solo or with a friend, locally or on-line and team up to survive!
Take on the role of bounty hunters Neal H. Maddogg and Irina Zimoy and arrest the scum of the galaxy!
Use Maddogg's devastating weaponry or Irina's psychic powers to catch your prey or eliminate them once and for all!
Replay each level to improve your scores and climb up the bounty hunter rankings.
Collect the rewards to buy new weapons and abilities that make combat even more explosive!
Play in co-op mode in this adventure with asymmetric gameplay (one player with Maddogg's weaponry and the other with Irina's psychic powers).
The hunt is on!
Categories in common with Wanted Corp.: Action
41. GTR 2 FIA GT Racing Game
The Game That Revolutionized the Racing Genre.
The successor to the international award-winning racing simulation GTR accurately represents the challenges of Motorsport racing. The detailed, photo-realistic depiction of these powerful cars and beautiful circuits, thanks to the graphics technology, and the enhanced driving model will make your adrenaline rise in one of more than one hundred HP-beasts.
Beginners can start with the driving school where they are taught the basics of race driving by a professional instructor. Thanks to dynamic day, night and weather changes and an impressive damage system, the races of the exciting FIA GT series become a thrilling gaming experience.
Since the release of GTR2 in September 2006, the game has received widespread acclaim. GTR2 simulates the 2003 and 2004 FIA GT Championship racing series.Key Features
- Realism has been redefined: Authentic physics, dynamic day and weather changes as well as an impressive damage model
- Great variety: Grand touring cars reproduced down to the last detail including all vehicles of the GT and NGT classes and the 24H races from two FIA GT seasons
- Original circuits: 34 different track variations
- Tough competition: Human-like AI opponents
- Scalable levels: 3 different game modes (Novice, Semi-Pro and Simulation)
- Great fun: 6 game events (Open practice, Race weekend, – Championships, Time trials, 24 Hour Races, Driving school)
- International competition: Fully integrated multiplayer mode for racing against other human drivers from all over the world.
- BMW M3 GTR
- BMW Z3 Coupe
- Corvette C5-R
- Gillet Vertigo Streiff
- Lister Storm
- Lotus Elise
- Lamborghini Murcielago
- Maserati MC12
- Morgan Aero 8
- Mosler MT900
- Nissan 350Z
- Saleen S7-R
- Seat Toledo
- TVR T400R
- Viper GTS-R
- Viper Competition Coupe
42. Dying Light: Bad Blood
Get competitive and get the blood on your hands in the all-new brutal royale experience.
Enter a zombie-infested area and compete as one of 12 players to become the only survivor. Scavenge for weapons, destroy zombie hives to level up, and combine your advanced parkour mobility with brutal combat skills to outrun, outsmart, and outplay your opponents.
It’s all in, one out in Dying Light: Bad Blood - a fast-paced and gory online game that creatively blends PvP and PvE combat while retaining the core of Dying Light’s iconic gameplay.
Kill the zombies and destroy their hives to collect blood samples and level up your character. Prey on other players, steal their loot, and become the only one to leave the zone alive.
Whether you run for your life, chase another player or race to the evac chopper, it’s your parkour skills that give you an edge over the enemies
Immerse yourself in the blood-soaked FPP combat known from the highly-acclaimed Dying Light, now with greater tactical depth, new moves, and tons of vicious weapons.
43. Zombie Defense
Today, 7 billion humans live on our planet.
Over 100 billion lived and died on it in the past.
What if just a tenth of them came back... for us?
A modern hybrid of the classic RTS and modern Tower Defense.
Recruit soldiers, place them on slots and let them shoot incoming waves of zombies by their own.
Manually move soldiers between slots, upgrade slots and soldiers, order supplies,
throw grenades and molotovs, order airstrikes and operate huge bulldozers.
Perfect mix of strategy, tactics and micromanagement.
Earn money on missions and spend them between missions to buy permanent technologies, upgrades, weapons ect.
- 49 missions.
- 5 difficulty modes regular, nightmare, 3 man challenge, TV challenge, boss challange
- 22 types of recruits.
- 150 permanent upgrades between each mission.
- 8 basic enemy types, from shambling creatures, to crawling horrors, to fast predators.
- 2 types of giant mutant zombie bosses for extra action.
- Zombie birds
- A gun rack of weapons, from trusty .38s, to deadly shotguns, to ultra-accurate sniper rifles.
- High explosives to turn zombies into pink jelly.
- Molotov cocktails to stop zombies with a blazing inferno.
- Heavy vehicles to crush every zombie in their path.
- Laser-activated turrets.
- Devastating airstrikes.
- Tesla towers
- Supply deliveries.
- Real-time soldier upgrades, recruitment and trading.
- Infinite mode for hardcore players who crave endless excitement.
- Special challenge modes.
- High replayability allows you to complete each mission and return to it as you please, to earn more money and rise your score.
- Full 3D environment, highways, towns and deserts.
44. GRID (2019)
Take your place in the GRID World Series and fight in thrilling wheel-to-wheel battles with the most iconic and desirable race cars – current and classic, from GT through Touring and Muscle to Stock and Super Modifieds – and in some of the world’s most iconic locations. GRID captures every moment of the race, from the adrenaline rush of lights-out to the elation at the chequered flag – and in-between, it’s all action too.
Incidents come one right after the other – tight overtakes, bumper-to bumper scrapes and competitive collisions – all heightened by rivalries, team-mates and a nemesis driver who will all either try to help or hinder your progress.
45. MX vs. ATV Unleashed
Rainbow Studios has mastered ATV’s, conquered motocross, and now redefines the genre they built on the PC. Rainbow Studios isn’t the only one building anymore, as the MX vs ATV Unleashed franchise introduces a track editor for the first time, allowing players to create the ultimate offroad environments. Race through miles of open terrain and vast environments in a multitude of vehicles vying to own the offroad. Immense freeworld areas boast a variety of specialized SuperMoto, Short track, Hill climb, and Waypoint races. Just when you think you’ve reached the pinnacle of racing, an assortment of freeworld challenges, freestyle competitions, and a variety of mini games await. Take on the racing world in an attempt to knock off motocross and ATV riders in over 50 technical supercross and rugged outdoor tracks. Throughout the season, motocross bikes and ATV’s collide on the same track to determine racing’s best machine. The most complete offroad experience unleashes the power into the players hands on the PC.Key FeaturesTrack editor: create the ultimate off-road environment, take it online and race all challengers
New off-road vehicles: rip through the sand dunes in two new ATV models, launch off snow-capped mountains with a redesigned monster truck, or show off two new pimped out 4x4 golf karts to country-club friends
New racing events, mini-games, and freestyle challenges: SuperMoto, Short track, Hill climbs, Way point races, Monster Mash, Gap Jumps, and more
New outdoor freestyle: check your skills in pulling off over 40 rider stunts in this new game mode
Open class competition: race numerous off-road vehicles in six-player multiplayer races
Ultra-realistic physics: Rainbow's "Rhythm Racing" physics engine perfectly re-creates each vehicle's real-world handling to conquer all dangerous terrain
Rainbow Studios: the creators of Motocross Madness return to their PC roots with the ultimate offroad racing game
46. High On Racing
High On Racing is an unique Retro Arcade Style Tactical Racing Game that will warp you into the sky to race against the time.
Find the hidden RED diamonds that will get you into the next stage by only sliding left and right. You have to be fast to check the ground plates that will let you turn, jump and just changes the direction you are flying.
Face 15 Maces with secrets, deadly traps and nearly impossible to master obstacles. And find the way through them to finally win the high score!
47. Trackmania² Lagoon
Trackmania² Lagoon has players racing on raised tracks above a tropical island filled with insane activities.
It comes with a FREE Trackmania multiplayer channel, an exclusive solo campaign, a new game mode and a world of possibilities with user-generated content thanks to an upgraded Maniaplanet system increasing the creative power of players.
Like other TrackMania² games, TrackMania2 Lagoon is pure fun and simple, offering thrilling graphics and instant gameplay.
• A paradise tropical island
Race in a stunning tropical environment optimized to run on most PC’s
• Crazy tracks design for extreme racing
Experience intense speed, sky-high roller coaster, slippery handling on wood, off-road and beach driving, absurd jumps, bouncing water, and more.
• 6 game modes
Time Attack, Round, Team, Cup, Laps, and a new official team game mode, Chase, tasking players to synchronize.
• Worlwide connected solo campaign
Enjoy the exclusive 65 tracks solo campaign. win medals and progress in official worldwide and regional ranking.
• Innovative & free online multiplayer channel
Play with your friends and the community on the game's dedicated channel, a free and easy-to-access online gaming system with matchmaking and worldwide ranking.
• A very active community
Discover content and activities created by fellow players
• Local play
Challenge your friends with the hotseat and local network modes.
• Enhanced creative freedom
Use new powerful ingame instruments and share content using the new Mesh Modeler, Libraries, Title editors, the classic tracks editor, car painting tool and upgraded programing tools.
• In-game video studio
Edit TV-quality highlights of races and upload directly to youtube.
48. Sniper Fury
The time for diplomacy is gone. We are calling for the best sniper in the world to join us as we take aim at evil, wherever it hides. This is not a game. There is no room for remorse here, so shoot to kill.
A STUNNING FIGHT AGAINST EVIL
• 130+ missions.
• Soldiers, armoured vehicles, air units and many more enemy classes.
• Next-gen “bullet time” effects capture your every amazing sniper headshot.
• Sandstorms, blizzards, rainstorms and other rich atmospheric effects.
• Shoot sniper rifles, assault rifles, railguns and top-secret weapons
• Gather components to upgrade your military arsenal
• Unique weapon personalization
PVP MULTIPLAYER CHALLENGE
• Steal resources from other players by breaking down their defenses in PvP Multiplayer mode
• Build a strong squad to keep your loot safe in PvP Multiplayer mode
EASY TO PLAY, MUCH TO MASTER
• Varied AI behavior makes each enemy unique and challenging to shoot & kill
• Extra rewards for joining the action in special events
• Connect to the game community to discover more content, more contests and more rewards!
• Earn a high enough score to enter a league and unlock rewards! Then check out who's top of your league on the Leaderboards. Guard your gold and secure your position using the brand-new SHIELD defence system.
CLANS UP FOR GRABS
• Join or create sniper Clans to team up with other players.
• Trade and share resources with your Clan mates to strengthen each other.
• The group Chat lets you talk strategy and socialise with your allies.
• Establish a home base for your Clan that members can help improve together. Clan HQ buildings can unlock loads of perks, including PvP boosts, Tier-5 Squadmates and much more.
• Prepare for a new game mode where Clans go head-to-head in the ultimate showdown. Declare war, weaken the opposing clan's Reactor Core, and pillage resources from them!
49. Sublevel Zero
Sublevel Zero Redux is a roguelite six-degree-of-freedom shooter set in a universe where reality is falling apart. With your gunship, fight in zero-g through a vast, procedurally generated underground facility to recover the technology you need to escape the many dangers hidden around every corner. Featuring a brand new expansion that adds hours of new content, the action is more intense than ever.
The Redux expansion brings many new features to the game, including a restructured campaign, new enemies, difficulty modes, new starting classes and much more.
Strap on your Oculus Rift or HTC Vive and experience Sublevel Zero in Virtual Reality with an immersive cockpit view and VR-enabled weaponry.
Your gunship is free to fly and rotate in all directions. You can attack from any angle, and so can your enemies. Inspired by classics such as Descent and Forsaken, Sublevel Zero’s retro gravity-defying combat is driven by modern looting and crafting.
No lives. No saves. Fight your way through a different procedurally generated environment every time. Make every shot, every decision count. A wide range of environments stand in your way, from industrial zones to mining caverns. Think on your feet and adapt to each one’s hazards before it’s too late.
Collect a wide range of randomly-generated weapons, upgrades and game-changing items. Craft them together to equip your gunship for your play style. Unlock more items and blueprints as you play and keep those unlocks across playthroughs.
50. Construction Simulator 2015
Construction Simulator 2015, you take the controls of 16 realistic construction machines made by LIEBHERR, STILL and MAN with high-quality 3D graphics.
Excavate the foundation of a house with realistic machines, pour concrete into the wall panels of a factory with an enormous concrete pump, or test the steadiness of your hands by placing gigantic roof trusses with a mobile crane. Thanks to the realistic controls, you can steer an excavator with two joysticks using SAE controls and feel as if you are working on a real construction site.
Discover the world on your own or with your friends!
Explore an expansive, freely navigable world with various towns, fields, and even a highway – you will find a variety of new challenges for your constantly growing motor pool. If you are successful, then even larger and more lucrative jobs and various office locations with even more possibilities will beckon.
Work is more fun with friends, and construction is no exception. Operate vehicles with friends in multiplayer mode, and complete construction missions together or just play around in the wide-open game world.
Up to four workers can participate in multiplayer games. The player who opens the game serves as the host and takes the lead role in running a construction company shared by the other players in a cooperative game.
Many tasks are waiting for you!
In a single game, you can work together to accomplish construction tasks. Dig pits together using multiple excavators, while another player transports the excavated material to a gravel plant. In an advanced game, you can work on up to three construction sites at one time and really start raking in money with your construction company.
Are 200 working stages in over 150 different missions not enough for you? The Construction Simulator 2015 offers plenty of opportunities to integrate your own vehicles and construction sites into the game. You can use the developer’s own Construction Kit to shape your own worlds and create your own game content.
You can of course also share your mods with the wider community of fans through Steamworks or on fan sites. This way, a huge community of players can access an endless and varied supply of user-created content.
The barrier to entry into the world of modding is not particularly high – all you really need is a 3D graphics program like 3ds max or Maya as well as the free version of Unity3D.Features:
- Over 200 missions ensure hours of enjoyment
- 16 realistic construction machines made by LIEBHERR, MAN and STILL
- Realistic vehicle controls – e.g. SAE controls for excavators supported
- Realistic sound effects recorded from the original machines
- Multiplayer mode
- For beginners and pros: freely switch between arcade and pro controls
- Expansive, freely navigable world with diverse areas and districts
- Numerous dealers and suppliers that you can visit
- Detailed tutorial ensures a smooth start in the game
- Non-linear dynamic mission system provides endless gaming enjoyment
- For DIY fans: the modding of construction sites and vehicles is fully supported
- Experience system with numerous levels that allow you to unlock special missions
- Diverse gamepads, steering wheels, and joysticks are supported (Unfortunately, “Thrustmaster” joysticks and steering wheels are not supported by now)