The best games like Tower of Lust are:
- arrow_rightTorchlight II
- arrow_rightSuperbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
- arrow_rightBeat Hazard
- arrow_rightTree of Savior (English Ver.)
- arrow_rightTales of Maj'Eyal
- arrow_rightDisciples III: Reincarnation
100 Best Games Like Tower of Lust:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (9)
- PlayStation 4 (13)
- iOS (11)
- Android (10)
- macOS (54)
- Linux (46)
- Nintendo Switch (16)
- Nintendo 3DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (5)
- PlayStation 3 (5)
- PlayStation 2 (1)
- PlayStation (5)
- PS Vita (6)
- PSP (5)
- Wii U (5)
- Wii (7)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy (3)
- SNES (4)
- NES (8)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (14)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 5200 (2)
- Atari 2600 (4)
- Atari Flashback (1)
- Atari 8-bit (3)
- Atari ST (5)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Atari XEGS (1)
- Genesis (6)
- SEGA 32X (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Game Gear (1)
1. Torchlight II
Torchlight II is the second installment in the series, and while it continues the story of its predecessor, it also allows new players to jump right into the action-packed roguelike RPG world. The genre itself is well-established already with giants like Diablo series, but Torchlight offers the fresh experience for veterans and newbies alike.
The steampunk fantasy world lets players enjoy the lush grass of various beautiful environments, the glowing caves filled with mushrooms, and the endless deserts with their treasures! Lots of different enemies always try their best to stop our adventurers from their goal. From every corner there comes danger, only briefly allowing the players to collect their thoughts and dive yet again in battle with evil.
Following Torchlight, the second game starts with chaos erupting from underneath the world. A crazed former hero now takes the lead of hordes of different creatures, and in defeating him and his minions lies the ultimate goal of our new heroes. Take on the mantle of one of the four available classes, and be sure to utilize their might at its fullest. Stay flexible, for the treasure is always surprising, and don’t forget to use your trusty companion as the aid in battle, or as a heavy-packed war mule. Be ready for harsh defeats, or, if you feel like immortal, try the hardest difficulty for the ultimate roguelike challenge. The world of Torchlight is yours to explore!
2. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP is a pixel art point-and-click quest, split into "sessions." During them, you play as a female Scythian warrior who searches for an ancient book and explores the Caucasus. Accidentally she releases the evil and needs to fix the consequences of her actions. Between these sessions, a smoking character suggests you think over the events and your experience.
Sword & Sworcery features various puzzles you need to solve during the exploration of the world. As a rule, they are somehow connected with music or sounds, so it's better not to play the game in noisy places. Even rare fights with monsters in the game are similar to dances: you need to feel the rhythm of the battle, and attack, defend and dodge predicting the actions of your enemy. The game is soaked with different philosophical ideas, that together with the gameplay, visuals and sound design create something closer to artwork in its core than a classic video game.
3. Beat Hazard
Beat Hazard is a game in which everything is synchronized to your favorite music. Gameplay-wise, it’s a regular 2D shoot ’em up in space, not unlike Asteroids or Project Starfighter. The player controls a small starship that fires at everything on the screen, from asteroids to enemy spacecraft, in order to survive. When hit by an obstacle or by enemy fire, the ship explodes. The goal is to survive as long as possible and score more points to unlock bonuses and receive ranks.
What makes gameplay in Beat Hazard innovative is that every level is based on a song from the player’s music collection. The song defines the speed and rhythm of the game. A similar approach was previously used in Audiosurf, but never before in a shoot ’em up. Enemy attacks, your ship’s fire, and power-ups are synchronized to the song and can be predicted if you remember the tune well. The difficulty is also dependent on music. A power ballad or an ambient piece will do for a slow, meditative play, while a trance or heavy metal composition will turn the game into madness. The game’s visuals are very bright and feature many rapid flashes, which makes Beat Hazard not recommended for people with epilepsy.
4. Tree of Savior (English Ver.)
In this game you need to find a goddess in the world of chaos. The game world is based on traditional Lithuanian culture and mythology. The names of cities in the game world are consonant with the names of the real cities of this region and neighboring countries. For example, Klaipedia is located in the South of the Kingdom within the Klaipedia region. The city is one of the main cities in the game's world. It is connected to West Siauliai Woods, the starting point for all the new Revelators. The name of this city is made from the name of the real city in Lithuania - Klaipeda.
Wealth of choice
The choice in the game is very diverse, there is no fixed route.
You can search for the goddess in your own style - the game provides many opportunities for this in Massive Freedom of Choice mode. You have a huge selection of costumes and expressions. In any mode, different jobs, skills, and stats are available.
If there is a lack of skills for success in the game - you can gain skill in the Team Battle League mode.
There are many character classes and 8 ranks. Each combination of class and rank is interesting in its own way. There are also classes that are simply not accessible, you have to satisfy special requirements so that these classes become available.
The game has a lot of hidden quests.
If you are completely confident in your abilities, welcome to the Guild Wars mode - there are no safe places, there are no places where enemies can not reach, either in the open field or in the dungeons. By the way, in the whole game there are more than 200 unique boss monsters.
If you want to play in the company - the community can be accessed anytime no matter where you may be. There is also Automatic Party Finding - make parties with nearby players.
Any data about your status is visible throughout the game.
5. Tales of Maj'Eyal
Tales of Maj’Eyal is a roguelike RPG, featuring tactical turn-based combat and advanced character building. Play as one of many unique races and classes in the lore-filled world of Eyal, exploring random dungeons, facing challenging battles, and developing characters with your own tailored mix of abilities and powers.
With a modern graphical and customisable interface, intuitive mouse control, streamlined mechanics and deep, challenging combat, online stats and character sheets, Tales of Maj’Eyal offers engaging roguelike gameplay for the 21st century.
- Focus on randomly generated tactical battles
- Rich set of very unique classes
- Unlocks & achievements progression
- Rich world with its own history which slowly reveal during the game
- No consumables, no grinding
- Turn based: think before you act!
- Simple, easy to use interface
- Easy modding support with Workshop integration
Buyers will get all the extra features that normal donators get. You can test for free on te4.org
6. Disciples III: Reincarnation
A true reincarnation of the legendary series!
The Almighty has turned away from Nevendaar and its denizens. He is busy thinking about the fate of the world. Above Nevendaar, rent by perpetual wars, a new star flashed out. What will it bring with it? Who will claim its great power? Immerse in the struggle of four powerful races!
"Disciples III: Reincarnation" offers a revamped and enhanced version of "Disciples III: Renaissance" plus the addon "Resurrection" with all new features, a revised battle engine and all new graphics.
- Unique visual style and magnificent gothic atmosphere with new graphics, new features and an enhanced battle system
- Dramatic and intriguing plot, written by Ekaterina Stadnikova, the author of the most successful Disciples-themed novel “Precious Blood”
- New combat and magic system. Dozens of new global spells
- Totems and flags in the inventory will change the balance on the battlefield
- Aquatic spaces with majestic ships and terrifying bosses
- Over 180 hours of gameplay. Four different factions, 27 large detailed missions, over 70 new side quests, significantly extending the main storyline
- Over 200 new objects on land and sea plus 13 new neutral units.
- Multiplayer in hot-seat mode and over the net. Engage neutral units and get them to fight on your side.
- Gaming editor to create your own campaigns.
Explore, craft, and survive in this Multiplayer RPG Platformer with permanent death! Featuring many Rogue-like elements, Magicite randomly generates each underground dungeon for you and your friends to delve deep into. Chop trees, mine ores, and hunt beasts in order to collect the resources and materials you need to survive the harsh and unforgiving environment. With a ton of character traits, stats, companions, and classes, players will have a different experience each play through! Be prepared to die... A LOT.
Magicite's main influences were Monster Hunter and Spelunky. I loved the resource collection and crafting in Monster Hunter, and of course fighting giant monsters with my friends. Spelunky's brutal yet rewarding platforming was also something that I wanted to capture with Magicite.
- Randomly Generated Dungeons - Experience a new dungeon each time you play. Expect tons of trees to chop, ores to mine, plants to harvest, and bugs to catch! Oh and giant monsters.
- Permanent Death - The game logs all of your stats in a play through, leading the way for achievements and upgrades.
- Crafting System - Combine any two items to create a new one! For example, Wood + Wood = Plank. There are tons of combinations to discover!
- Combat System - If you plan on just running in and swinging you sword, you're gonna get wrecked. Take time to craft useful items and examine enemy positioning before executing a well timed attack.
- Unlockable Races, Hats, & Companions - The more you play, more greater chance you'll unlock awesome new hats with a variety of special effects. Races and Companions can also be unlocked to provide different starting items and stats!
- Multiplayer - Want to put your friendships to the test? This is the game to do it! Permanent death only occurs when the ENTIRE party has fallen. So if your buddy gets knocked out feel free to run over and help him back up. Or not...
Convoy is a tactical roguelike-like inspired by Mad Max and FTL in which you cross a wasteland in search of parts for your broken ship.
Presented in pixel art and set in a future post-apocalyptic setting, Convoy is a squad based tactical roguelike-like in its core. You travel with your combat vehicles and convoy across a wasteland to find parts needed to repair your broken spaceship. During your journey you will encounter strangers in randomized scenarios by picking up radio signals.
Depending on the choices you make, signals can either lead to tactical combat, text based dialogue or chance based role-play. Whatever choice you make, you need to keep your convoy and its cargo safe from raiders, privateers and other enemies. Keep upgrading your vehicles, as death is permanent in Convoy.
- A new take on tactical combat: Combat plays out in real time as a high-speed car chase where you need to position your units and use abilities to maximise their effectiveness.
- Exploration pays: You will encounter many different radio signals, each with a text based event. What doesn’t kill you may reward you with loot.
- Fully customizable units: Each unit can be upgraded and outfitted with different weapons and abilities, allowing you to customize them to your needs.
- A randomized planet: Each play-through features different main and side objectives, events, choices, and different consequences to your actions.
- A cold war turning hot: Three factions vie for control over the planet, your actions tip the scales of balance making you an enemy to everyone. As each faction grows in strength, you need to keep up.
- Permadeath at the core: Knowing one wrong move could lead to certain death puts you constantly on edge.
9. RIOT - Civil Unrest
As the world’s economical crisis deepens and inequality tears the very fabric of society the discontentment of the masses manifests itself in violent public disturbances and civil disorder.
RIOT – Civil Unrest is the highly anticipated real-time strategy game that places the player right in the heart of some of the world’s most fractious riots -Indignados (Spain), Arab Spring (Egypt), Keratea (Greece) and NoTAV (Italy). Already heavily backed on Steam Greenlight, RIOT – Civil Unrest is coming to Steam this summer.
RIOT – Civil Unrest’s creator, Leonard Menchiari, experienced rioting first-hand at the NoTAV protests in Italy. He created the game to tell the stories and express the feelings experienced during these clashes. What triggers the crowd to behave with such anger and aggression? Often outnumbered, what does a police officer feel like during the conflict? RIOT – Civil Unrest presents the player with the opportunity to experience both sides of the fight - a fight in which there really are no winners. Who is right and who is wrong? Experience RIOT – Civil Unrest and draw your own conclusions.
Play as the Police
- Employ numerous crowd-control tactics, both passive and aggressive.
- Command Assault, Tactical, Ballistic, Arrest and Plain Clothes squads.
- Call in police trucks, water cannon, snatch squads and others.
- Choose whether to use smoke grenades, rubber and plastic bullets, tasers or even live ammunition.
Play as the Rioters
- Instruct Leaders, Agitators, Rioters (armed and passive) and Journalists.
- Incite rage and cause the masses to act aggressively or try to calm the situation with tactical crowd reformation and retreats.
- Attack authority with Molotov cocktails, fireworks, paper-bombs, rocks, street furniture and the power of the media.
- Twenty levels split over four campaigns Keratea (Greece), NoTAV (Italy), Indignados (Spain) and Arab Spring (Egypt).
- See the story unfold from both sides - play all twenty levels as the Rioters or the Police.
- Single player mode - play against the computer AI.
- Skirmish mode - play against a friend on the same computer.
- Multiplayer mode: play against a friend online.
Create your own Riots with the level editor
- Alter the look of the confrontation by importing your own background graphics.
- Position elements, vehicles and obstacles where you want them.
- Set the time of day and the weather.
- Choose and position rioters and police starting points as well as their orders and level of aggression.
10. Rollers of the Realm
Rollers of the Realm™ combines the frantic physics of classic arcade pinball with the character-driven adventure of fantasy role-playing games. Bounce, spin, and battle through scenes of an epic storyline with a band of medieval misfits tasked with reclaiming the world from dark and ancient magic. Winner of a "Best in Play" Award at GDC Play 2014, IndieCade finalist in 2013.Key Features
- A new spin on pinball: includes physics-based puzzles and combat with unique nudge and flipper mechanics.
- 10 hot-swappable player characters (represented by balls), each with a unique size, weight, and stats.
- Unleash devastating special abilities: flaming swords, animal companions, hailstorms, bombs!
- Upgrade stats and special abilities as your party levels up.
- 30+ Campaign levels to discover and replay. Fully-voiced storyline.
- Combat focused: battle grunts, elites, bosses... and more.
- Loot drops: gold, score and mana multipliers, power-ups, and treasure.
- Arena Mode: 5 challenging boards with Steam Leaderboard support.
- Two difficulty modes: change the difficulty to Challenging or Casual on the fly!
Solarix is a science-fiction stealth-horror game featuring open-ended levels for both combative and stealth-focused playstyles. Solarix combines old-school sci-fi horror with next-gen style and graphics. The story follows an electrical engineer desperately fighting for his life after an infection wipes out an interstellar research station. He must contain the disease, battling both the remnants of the crew and his own fracturing mind. Our goal is to go beyond jumpscares and cheap thrills. Solarix is about a world that overpowers you with unease, insecurity, and desperation, forcing you to confront your own role in the horrors to come.
- 12 chapters with engrossing story line with lots of unique characters that provide psychological depth to player experience of survival horror.
- Variety of weapons and hacking tools allowing the player to develop different strategies to overcome obstacles and progress for sneaking & combat & puzzle solving & environmental interaction.
- Advanced Stealth A.I with varying voice sets & detection abilities and several other perceptive features.
Here is a detailed description of Solarix Stealth A.I and its relation with the game-play mechanics:
Solarix is a stealth game, and you can either use "stealth-based combat" or you can even finish the game without firing a bullet but knocking everyone out or you can even finish the game without alerting anyone.
If you like stealth kills, explore for ammo, use your pistol carefully(=combat) and aim for headshots and move around...
If you want to knock out enemies, don't use your pistol, use your tazer, observe their patrol points and knock them out one by one...
If you want to create your own darkness, use your pistol on lights, not on enemies...
If you want to "ghost" the entire game that is also possible, but you'll have to keep an eye your light meter and environment all the time...
If you want to lure enemies around, use throwable objects, not any weapons...
If you are around monsters and get caught, use your pistol to defend yourself until you find some cover/hiding spot...
Further in the game, if you are bored of sneaking around, use your shotgun to blast enemies, but you have to explore around carefully to collect ammo first...
- Unique puzzles in that require exploration and information gathering in classic adventure style.
- Wide variety in environments...In Solarix, you'll travel from cramped corridors to vast exotic forests to giant space stations to ominous underground facilities. Each level has its own strategy; each strategy is created by you. Some levels you'll have to run away from monsters, in some levels you'll want to directly confront them. One level will require you explore around in classical-adventure style to solve puzzles, whereas another level will require you to sneak around carefully.
- Rich in-game content – you’ll encounter not just human enemies and monsters but you’ll have to hack your way through turrets, security cameras, sniper-robots and flying drones. There is a different and unique type of enemy awaiting you around every corner.
- Professional voice acting providing lots of depth to background
12. Dig or Die
Explore, fight, craft and build your defenses! Enjoy a unique and innovative game:
• Strategy: survive massive attacks each night by building strong walls and placing turrets wisely.
• Physics: build wisely or your structures will collapse! And you will need them to defend your base, or build bridges and high towers to access remote locations
• Water cycle: rain, infiltration, underground rivers and lakes... be careful during the heavy rains, or you could be surprised by a sudden water level rise!
You are a representative of the CRAFT & Co company. You are selling automated fabrication tools across the galaxy when your spacecraft crashes into a hostile planet. Use the tools you sell and the local resources to build up all of what you'll need to survive and eventually be able to escape the planet.
Gameplay:• Fun from the start: no awfully slow digging, so you can concentrate on the exploration, fights and strategy.
• Game's final objective: you must build a rocket ship to escape the planet.
• Strategy survival: the game is a survival game in a strategic meaning. No hunger needs, the whole point of the game is to survive to the massive attacks each night. And to do that, you will have to explore the world to gather resources and craft your defenses.Fights:• No swords, magic or flying clown monsters here! It's a consistent science-fiction world, with fast and fun laser guns fights!
• Intelligent monsters: they will find the best path to attack your defenses. And be careful: even if they can't move through walls, they can still destroy them!
• Difficulty progression: only the species of monsters you have already killed before attack during the night (they must have taken ill!). So you can progress at your own pace and choose when you are ready to move forward and fight stronger monsters.
• AI. companion: your crashed ship contains an AI that survived and will give you useful advices (or not!). Build him a drone so he can follow you and even help you fight the monsters!World Simulation:• Huge world with global real-time simulation of the environment, physics, water cycle and ligthing.
• Electricity: build solar panels or functional hydroelectric generators to power your base’s most advanced items!
• Plants simulation: plants naturally grow and spread if their life-conditions are met. Create some farms with artificial sun lamps and irrigation.
• Procedurally generated world: Major areas locations are specific to benefit from a logical game progression, but detailed layout of surface, caverns, ores, etc. are unique at each playthrough.Crafting and Building:• Crafting: You dig minerals, harvest plants and kill some monsters and bosses in order to craft better items and defenses. But the digging is really fast, your inventory space is infinite and all crafting recipes are displayed, so you don’t waste all your time on grinding or wikis and can concentrate on setting up better defenses.
• Base construction: You build a fortress, not a holiday house. So you won't find hundreds of flowerpots or tapestries, but rather turrets, strong walls and useful machines. Remember the Starship Troopers or Aliens movies atmosphere!
13. Victim of Xen
Embark on a journey across continents in the Role Playing Game, Victim of Xen. Follow Will as he becomes a victim of circumstance, after the frivolous royal witch, Xen, turns him into a girl. As you search of a way to reverse the spell, you'll get pulled into something much more treacherous. Explore a dynamic story set in a rich world full of war and intrigue, with a dash of quirkiness. Fight monsters, complete jobs to earn coin, and get ready for adventure!
- Unique Story
- Dynamic World
- Can you reverse the spell?
14. Mystery Mine
HistoryMbonga used to be just a simple worker in a small village far from civilisation. Once he meets an ancient Spirit who needs his help. The Spirit promises to protect Mbonga's village from the great evil, so Mbonga decides to come with him to the Underworld.GameplayOur goals are:
- to find the way to the Underworld,
- to help the Spirit and to save our village.
On his way the player will be fighting with mosters, overcoming dangerous obstacles, solving puzzles and learning the history of the world
15. Hello Charlotte: Childhood's End
Charlotte's story has ended. Charlotte's story has begun.
A prologue. An epilogue.
An end. A beginning.
All ended well.
There was nothing to be sad about.
Hello Charlotte is a sci-fi psychological thriller series where you, a Puppeteer, take care of your Puppet, Charlotte, in a world of false gods, magcats, obnoxious romance novels, conspiracies and TV commercials.
Hello Charlotte EP3: Childhood's End is the third installment of the Hello Charlotte series, and the final episode in the main story.
Gameplay & Features
The gameplay of Hello Charlotte features a mix of visual novel-inspired storytelling, exploration and puzzle elements.
- Solve puzzles!
- Explore the House!
- Experience 2 different routes!
- Get all the achievements!
- Collect trading cards!*
- Discover new books to read!
- Talk to the tenants and your beloved classmates!
- Experience the conclusion to Charlotte's story and uncover the truth!
* Coming soon.
Ramto isn’t the smartest guy in the Universe. He enjoys finding troubles - and solving them, but when woke up on a spaceship it was too much even for him. Alone on the ship he had no idea how to pilot, among heaps of weird devices created by a schizophrenic engineer.
Tardy is a quest about fiddling with computers, terminals gadgets and other hi-tech scrap of all sorts. Deal with crazy machines, solve the mystery of the crew disappearance and help Ramto to come back home!
- Do you like conspiracy theories? Start making them up then! The crew is gone, the ship seems to hate you, the Galaxy is engulfed by war and is teeming with traitors.
- Haven’t cried for a while? You’re going to see children dying, characters murdered, and the ending will make you weep (well, not all of you, but still).
- Feel carsick wearing VR-glasses? You won’t need them to immerse into the game. All the buttons, switches and terminals are as good as real.
- Enjoy playing quests but tired of find-the-item and run-around-the-location things? If you don’t want to combine banana peel to a hammer in your inventory, Tardy is the game you’ve been looking for!
- Pixel art still doesn’t make you cry blood? Wonderful! Moreover, ours is pleasing to the eye. Just like our music is pleasing to the ear.
- Tardy costs a bit more than the average sandwich. We can’t believe you haven’t bought it yet!
17. Pirate Pop Plus
RETRO-STYLE ARCADE ACTION!
Pirate Pop Plus is a super addictive, gravity-defying, score-chasing, bubble-busting, retro-style arcade game.
Join Pete Jr on his quest to defeat the nefarious Bubble Pirate, an evil villain who has trapped the innocent townsfolk in bubbles!
Dodge and pop bubbles with your anchor while collecting power-ups and managing Bubble Pirate’s constant gravity-switching mischief! When you feel at your Piratey-est, test your skill in the ultra-challenging Hyper Mode... The game may be faster and harder, but you'll find treasures beyond your wildest dreams. Coins as far as the eye can see!
Collect coins to unlock content in the game’s shop like new music, new faceplates, buttons, backlights, and even characters for your bubble-popping mayhem! Yarr!
Out of the box controller support!
- Generic twin-stick Analogue Controllers
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One
- Xbox One Windows 10
- Sony DualShock 3
- Sony DualShock 4
- 8bitdo NES, SNES, PRO
- Buffalo NES, SNES
- USB retrobit / retroport NES adaptor (Windows support coming soon)
18. Trouble In The Manor
Trouble In The Manor is an online multiplayer game which takes place in a spooky far away manor. You are designated one of three roles upon each round: innocent, bloodhound, or murderer.
If you're INNOCENT, your job is to seek out murderers by any means necessary, finding any items on the manor grounds to aid other innocents and calling a hit on murderers once you have enough evidence or killing them yourself.
BLOODHOUNDS are the same as innocents with the exception that they have an advantage with DNA devices that allow them to compare DNA against bodies they've found or any DNA that is left in an area by a murderer.
If you're a MURDERER, your job is to kill every innocent and bloodhound in the round as they can. They have a selection of items they can buy in the store with currency found within the manor. These items range from weapons to traps to disguising devices.
A MURDERER also has the choice of transforming into a VAMPIRE by awakening the vampire that sleeps in the basement coffin. Vampires can turn other innocents into vampires and help the murderers quest for blood.
Work together, trust no one.
19. Liveza: Death of the Earth
Liveza: Death of the Earth – a classic platformer.
A global catastrophe has literally torn our planet apart, breaking Earth into many pieces. You are the survivor that explores the remains of our planet and investigates the anomalies that have settled upon it. You start out with only a single item: a broken weapon that also functions as a flashlight. Along the way, as you fight off dangerous creatures, you will find useful tools that will help you jump great distances, slow down the passage of time, or even find hidden objects that you otherwise cannot see.
20. Square Heroes
You are a genetically engineered killing machine with time on your hands. Having fulfilled your original purpose of saving the human race, you now get your kicks taking down all challengers in the Galactic Hero's Tournament.
Hone your skills and level-up your Hero in single player, or skip straight to the main event and challenge your friends in one of the hilarious and frantic online skirmish modes.
- Designed for multiplayer from the ground up. All maps support six players including bots as desired. Up to four human players can play locally without split screen. What's more, multiple local players can join online matches together, enabling online couch vs couch gaming.
- Game modes include co-op, free-for-all, and team based options. Hunt for gnomes, survive alien onslaughts and fight to the death in any of the six stylish 2.5D arenas.
- Choose your weapons at the start of each round and unlock them by collecting loot. Rounds begin with Melee combat and progress through: ranged, heavy, explosive and special item categories. Strategically choose your load-out to defeat your foes!
- Level-up your Hero and unlock over 30 new weapons including: Grenade Launcher, Sticky Bomb and Chicken. Earn over 30 heroic achievements to unlock stat buffing hats!
- Controls support gamepads and mouse/keyboard with bindable keys and buttons.
21. Devious Dungeon
Set in the Dark Ages, Devious Dungeon is a medieval focused action platformer title.
Under orders by the King, you will assume the control of a Knight instructed to head into the catacombs beneath the Kingdom, to slay the fowl beasts and monstrosities that have invaded the murky depths.
You must venture deep within the dungeons eliminating the threat!
Slay monsters, collect loot, level up and upgrade your gear.
Only a true champion will be victorious!
* Level randomization
* 5 worlds
* 68 levels
* Slay monsters and collect loot!
* Lots of weapons and gear
* RPG styled upgrades
* Boss Battles
* Mission system
22. Star Sky - ブルームーン
The sequel Star Sky 2 is available on Steam. Click here to get it.
A quiet night, the heavens above, and a tale waiting to be told.
Star Sky is a unique and personable experience. From the first moment that you step into the game, you become the narrator of a methodically slow-paced story you choose to weave with every step. Those who rush from start to finish will miss all the secrets and choices woven into the world: you must learn to be patient. Audio cues and blink-of-an-eye visuals will let you know when the magic is about to occur, be sure not to miss it!
From the mind and heart of Mårten Jonsson, Star Sky unfolds like a beautiful poem that tells a different saga every time. Dodging the traditional conventions of gameplay, Star Sky can instead be enjoyed through its ambiance, the atmospheric sensations, and the satisfaction that the player creates with each conclusion. You may not always understand, but remember that this game takes place in the restless night. All the constraints of the story are as limitless as the sky itself.
Goodnight, and may you find what you're seeking beneath the stars.
Embark on an adventure with what little you have and discover what the world of Crea has to offer. Through each action, improve your talents and master many skills. Through each victory, grow in strength and shape yourself. Through each inquiry, unlock new items to craft and build. Through each expedition, explore new realms and uncover Crea’s lore.
- Level up by defeating enemies
- Learn over 80 skills through the talent system
- Loot and craft powerful gear with unique attributes
- Discover the world’s expansive mythos and history
- Defeat challenging original monsters each with their own attacks
- Survive by timing shield blocks and dodge rolling
- Vanquish by your weapon of choice: Sword, Spear, Bow, or Magic
- Challenge massive bosses and prepare to die
- Research materials to discover their crafting capabilities
- Find old recipe scrolls scattered throughout the world
- Upgrade equipment to carry over their stats
- Use chaos crafting (minigame) to create even more powerful items
- Explore massive procedurally generated worlds
- Quickly teleport through the use of Way Crystals, Way Shards and Rifts
- Delve into dungeons that not only look different but play different every time
- Travel to completely new Realms beyond the bounds of the main world
- Built from the ground up with modding in mind
- All gameplay logic and content exposed in Python
- Easily create new content or entirely new gameplay systems
- Learn from extensive modding tutorials and API documentation
- Join in on the Development Streams
- Track progress and what’s planned on the Roadmap
- Get the latest development news on Twitter
24. Orange Moon
Orange Moon is a surreal 2D action-platformer with RPG elements and complex puzzles. Take on the role of an explorer as you discover the mysterious world of Orange Moon – filled with hostile native life forms and harsh, treacherous environments. To increase your chances of survival, choose from a variety of weapons, equipment, and upgrades to aid your dangerous exploration. Can you uncover all of Orange Moon’s secrets?
- Explore a mysterious world filled with hostile life forms.
- Survive by acquiring and utilizing an array of unique weapons, equipment, ammunition, and upgrades.
- Solve complex puzzles to successfully uncover the secrets surrounding you.
- Fight bizarre enemies – from carnivorous plants to deadly biomechanoids – and defeat fearsome bosses.
- Overcome harsh and treacherous environments with obstacles such as acid swamps, toxic clouds, and deep craters.
25. Infinium Strike
The year is 2170. One after another, the human colonies have fallen to the seemingly limitless invasion force of the enigmatic organic ships known as the Wrog. Entire armadas of Earth's fighters have been decimated. Our last hope lies with the Freedom Strike, a massive super-tech battlecarrier fitted with interchangeable turrets and a fleet of specialized drones, built with one purpose - annihilate the Wrog and save our species!
Infinium Strike is an original tactical tower defense game that sees you as the weapons officer aboard the TSF Freedom Strike. Scavenge Infinium – the living metal of the cosmos – from the wreckage of your enemies to create powerful turrets and deadly drones, and turn the tide of the Wrog war. Will the Battlecarrier Freedom Strike survive the relentless waves of Wrog fighters?Features:
- Full story campaign with four levels of difficulty
- Endless arcade mode with high score leaderboard
- Wide variety of tactics using turrets, drones, and SuperTech abilities
- Immersive realistic 3D graphics
- Career advancement – from Ensign to Admiral
26. Remnants of Naezith
Feel the acceleration in this fast-paced grappling hook platformer, Remnants of Naezith.
It focuses on having freedom of movement, solid character control and not having any speed limitations. The fun of swinging with grappling hooks and the amazing feel of acceleration makes a great combination in this game.
You play as Kayra, a human who shares his body with the soul of the ancient thunder dragon, Naezith! With the powers granted to him by the dragon, Kayra will destroy the Remnants of Naezith, enchanted fragments of the dragon's body, to prevent anyone from exploiting their power for evil.
- LEVEL SELECTION
Proceed through four chapters with 20 branching levels in each.
- SECRET LEVELS
Find the hidden remnants to unlock secret levels.
Watch top player replays and improve your skills to ascend.
- GLOBAL RANKINGS
Get a badge depending on your overall performance and compete worldwide.
Race against other people's best times or your own.
- SPEEDRUN MODE
Try going through the entire game or a specific chapter as fast as possible.
- CUSTOM LEVELS
Explore the countless levels made by the community and design your own.
Based in Feudal Japan, Disgraced allows you to assume the role of a soldier who was reluctantly conscripted into the newly proclaimed Shogun's army. Serving a corrupt and tyrannical government, you're expected to follow orders and commit terrible atrocities. Torn between duty and justice, you must choose your own path, and forge your own destiny.
Disgraced is a role playing game that follows a fictional storyline based on real events. Your character will participate in a resistance movement determined to bring freedom and justice to Japan.
Build Your Resistance
- Disgraced puts you in control of your own rebellion! Using whatever resources and funds that are available to you, build, manage, and upgrade your very own rebel faction!
Assemble Your Team
- Disgraced features battles that require planning, and strategy in order to claim victory. Choose from a wide selection of companions to accompany you on your quest for freedom and hone your skills as a team!
- Disgraced is a game about striking back against an unjust, and corrupt government. You'll need to meticulously plan out your raids in order to be successful, and use whatever you're lucky enough to get your hands on. You can follow the path of a ninja, a ronin, or anything in between. You play how you want to play.
- Fictional Story Based on Real Events
- Character Creation, & Development
- Open Class Leveling System
- Dynamic Story & Decision System
- Open World Exploration
- Many Unique Locations To Discover
- Diverse & Unique Characters
- Advanced Companion System
- Faction System
- Faction Supply & Upgrade System
- Base Upgrade & Management System
- Arena Mini Game
- Hundreds of Choices for Equipment
- Historically Accurate Weapons & Armor
- Equipment Durability & Degradation System
- Face Constant & Evolving Challenges
- Randomized Loot System
- Dozens of Different Enemies
- Advanced Combat System
- Dozens of Side Quests
- Multi-Layered Skill System
- Hundreds of Skills
- Limitless Replayability
Visual & Audio Features:
- Consuming Atmosphere
- Authentic Soundtrack
- Day/Night Cycle
- Randomized Weather Patterns
- Fog of War
- Detailed Environments
- Over 150 Maps, Areas, & Lands to Explore
- High Quality/Hand Drawn Graphics
- Full Mouse & Keyboard Support
- Support for All Windows Computers
Tsukumogami is the original Japanese version of 99 Spirits.
99 Spirits is an RPG/Puzzle game that revolves around the popular Japanese folklore of Tsukumogami, everyday objects coming alive on their 100th birthday.
Hanabusa is a young headstrong girl living in the Heian capital within medieval Japan. But when her mother is slain by evil spirits, her life turns into one of vengeance as she sets out to hunt and destroy the spirits.
During Hanabusa’s travels, she meets a white fox who turns out to be a servant of the mountain god. Hanabusa receives a special sword passed down from her mother, which gives her the ability to see the true forms of spirits to help slay them. Shortly after, a spirit claiming to be Hanabusa’s long-lost father, Hidetada, breaks her sword and leaves Hanabusa powerless and confused.
Now to mend her broken sword and learn the truth about her father, Hanabusa embarks on a journey to annihilate every last one of the evil spirits.Key Features
- Work out the true identity of your enemies in a unique battle system
- Capture enemies, master their skills for battle and use them to solve puzzles on the field
- Interact with over 40 unique characters and battle over 100 monsters
- Beautifully detailed art and an atmospheric original soundtrack bring feudal Japan alive
- Discover multiple unique endings that change based on the player’s actions
- Dual audio: Toggle between English and Japanese voice
- Includes the original Japanese version of 99 Spirits, 'Tsukumogami' (九十九神)*
*Tsukumogami will be added as a separate item to your Steam Library.
29. Medieval Shopkeeper Simulator
Medieval Shopkeeper Simulator is a medieval management, exploration and adventure game currently under development by Breakfast Studio.
Create, manage and expand your merchant empire, explore the borders of the world and properly manage your stores to become the most important trader in the kingdom.
Manage your stores, organize your workers, deliver orders, exchange and create unique items, unlock new skills and advantages, hire warriors for adventures, explore the world, resist global events like a plague or a war, plan your financial strategy supporting or confronting the crown and the church, alter the economy of the kingdom and its laws and face consequences of your decisions.
Depending on the king or queen that governs, there will be laws that will suit you more or less depending on your way of playing. The world of MSS reacts to every decision and even prices in stores, punishing mistakes with your reputation. Be careful and make wise decisions, visit the seer to reveal future events and prepare yourself to them.
Now that we move to the alpha stage, you can expect the following content in the coming months:
MORE REAL LAWS
For now there are only a few types of laws such as the prohibition of the sale of some objects. In the future, each king/queen will be a unique event that will have a lot of weight in the balance of the game and your way of playing. (Second quarter of 2018).
CUSTOMIZATION OF HOUSES
You can combine different models acquired in the architect to create your dream house. (First quarter of 2018).
The management of objects will become a totally new and improved game mechanic: players can organize their stock of objects as they wish. Do you need more space to store objects? Buy and improve an empty warehouse in the city. (First quarter of 2018).
A new generation system by a procedure that will improve performance and allow you to explore in each game a new, different kingdom. These new realms will contain more diverse buildings, specific events, more characters and much more. (Second quarter of 2018).
CLIMATE AND DANGERS
A totally new system that challenges players during the gaming experience. Confront the environmental effects by preventing them or fighting with different global diseases and neighboring wars. (First quarter of 2018).
There are some problems you might experience in the Alpha version of the game:
- loss of saved games
If the essential game mechanics is attractive and you want to give your support to Medieval Shopkeeper Simulator while you are in early access, we would love to have you. Otherwise, we recommend waiting until MSS exceeds the alpha stage when the game is more stable, and the game mechanics are more developed. I am committed to converting Medieval Shopkeeper Simulator into the best possible game, and your help during this early phase of development is crucial for us to achieve our goal.
If it intrigues you to know where we will take Medieval Shopkeeper Simulator, consult our roadmap and the development vlogs that I publish several times per month.
30. Grav Blazer
Grav Blazer is an arcade space shooter with a focus on fast paced action. Players will experience procedurally generated levels with increasing difficulty. To beat a sector all space bases need to be defeated. Each base will constantly construct enemy ships to defend themselves and the ship type and strength is determined by what sector you are in. Skill based firing mechanics, rotational controlled power attacks, increasing level difficulty, and endless procedurally generated levels are some of the features players will experience.
*Procedurally generated levels
*Rotational controlled, skill based firing mechanics
*Endless levels with increasing difficulty
*Rotational controlled, skill based special attacks
The Team consists of many complex individuals with their own back story, but they do not shun mercenary applicants. Members of the team are idealists; they dwell on moral issues, as well as question blind nationalism, etc. AntiSquad strongly differ from military units. They truly are a bunch of contradictions put together - heartfelt cynics, gregarious egoists, aggressive pacifists, and phlegmatic rebels all under one banner.
32. Kinetic Void
- Fully detailed and customizable space ships
- Hundreds of weapons and modules of multiple sizes
- Huge procedurally generated galaxy, limited only by your computer's capabilities
- Randomized factions and political standings
- Open world sandbox, you are in control of your fate
- Detailed economy simulation with resources, trade routes
- Epic space combat
33. Polygon Attack
The game based on saving the Earth from complete termination by aliens. You are the only one who decided to go against the army of enemy spaceships. Get ready to maintain continuos fire against enemy. Use your agility to destroy a hole bunch of foes. Break through unlimited waves of enemies, fight unpredictable bosses, summon your allies for help.
- variety of weapons with unique characteristics and effects
- weapon and equipment upgrade system
- unique awards and bonuses for destroying enemies
- each enemy needs his own approach
- convenient control for gamepad or mouse
- unique graphics inspired by the "Vectrex" game console and carefully recreated on modern hardware
A quick note from the developer:Himno was created long time ago as a private project which I played to de-stress myself. Little by little I was getting in love and that's why I decided to share it. If you enjoy simple games about platforming and parkour, this will chatch you! The controls are super intuitive and easy to learn, and there is an endless amount of procedurally generated maps for you to explore and overcome in many different ways like the old 8-bit platformers.An endless experience about jumping and watching the world created featuring:
- Non-violent, no death
- Your actions in the world trigger emotional soundtracks and vibrant visuals
- Wall-jumps, slides, dashes, moving platforms, lifts
- Play at your own pace without pressure
- Watch bright things dance around you
- Great for playing for a little while every now and then to discover some new maps
- Enjoyable by a wide variety of player skill
Beglitched is a game about insecurity, in our computers and ourselves. In a pastel world of networks where nobody truly knows what they’re doing, hacking is a magical art and the notorious Glitch Witch is the most premium archmagi of the net. Through what appears to be nothing more than random circumstance, YOU are her new apprentice. You must use your wits and cunning to unravel the mechanisms of an alien computer and survive amongst a veritable web of clowns, leftclickers, and filedraggers.
36. Blood Harvest
Adrenaline shooter survival. Test your strength in the arena
with a bunch of different weapons that will not leave you indifferent!
Burn them, blast them, scatter them and their plavte, cut your enemies to pieces,
Fight with epic bosses, accompanied by gorgeous special effects.
A lot of difficult bosses
Upgrade your character
An impressive arsenal
A lot of different content
The magnificent visual effects
37. 3030 Deathwar Redux
3030 Deathwar Redux is an Open World Space Adventure with a twist!
A dead body is found by his crew, then his new ship gets impounded by the cops, something is going on... probably related to a missing freighter with a large cargo of gold bars. Now, John Falcon, a freewheeling space pilot, tries to get back on his feet. But where to start?
* Take on some local delivery jobs and get a better ship?
* Downsize to a Jetsuit and go shooting space-junk for quick money?
* Focus on finding the missing gold shipment before the local gangs and salvage teams?
* Go punch that damn mechanic who sold you a stolen ship?
...and what is this mysterious 'Taoist' group you keep hearing about?
Maybe just take a break and go travelling inter-stellar, in an Open World of more than 30 star systems.
* Open world space exploration and frantic combat with afterburners blazing
* Board Stations, visit the bars and talk to an array of space scum
* Ghostly Derelict Ships to find on your Star-Map, spacewalk into, and salvage valuables
* Large variety of fun Jobs and Missions, with exciting Side Quests
* Diverse ships to buy and upgrade for Performance, Defence and Combat
* Get a fuel-scoop and refuel from the corona of a sun without frying yourself!
* Find Pirate Stations & begin a life of crime, attack innocent traders, steal cargo from traffic
* Get a large cargo ship and go Asteroid Mining for metals, or haul Goods between systems
* Hidden wormhole shortcuts, Comets, Unique Stations and other secrets to find
* An intriguing Main Plot Line... and much, much more!
The Redux version adds: an extended adventure, with more characters and content, graphical enhancements, balancing and gameplay changes, a smoother experience and tons of other improvements!
Developed by Matt Griffiths & Mic Newsam
Additional Design by Max Dohme
Published by Crunchy Leaf Games
38. 螢幕判官 Behind the Screen
In “Behind the Screen”, players will explore deeply into the memories of a suspected murderer’s life, in order to dig out the real truth. The whole storyline is set in 1970s when Taiwan just got rid of Martial Law Period, and Internet hasn’t widely known nor used. Through this game, you can experience how media destroys a person under the help of audiences, which echoes with the meaning of it’s Chinese name: “Screen Judges”. Without witnessing the truth, everyone could be a judge hide behind the screen, unfairly judging others’ crime by one-sided words.
We used a surrealistic picture book art style inspired from old Taiwanese hand-drawn color advertisements and posters. During those times, painter blended reality and imagination to create a realistic style that mimics photos yet is different from traditional oil painting, thus making a picture book style art with great allurement. This delicate and vintage style will bring you strong feelings about Taiwan’s old period, which is absolutely worth experiencing.
＊Spending over one year of developing, there are many hidden metaphors and chapters in this game for players to discover.
＊This game reflects our world. Player will continuously experiencing events related to issues like media abusing, stereotype, etc.
＊Using lots of Taiwanese style elements in the game, which provides you a great chance to glance Taiwanese culture.
18 Light, an independent game studio founded in 2012 by a bunch of college student in their apartment on 18th floor. Our motto is, “Give you an extraordinary journey in a coffee time.” And every game we made is about an adventure. We insist creating games that enable players to share fun and to discuss the story with each other. We blend social issues on our game plots, so besides entertainment players can enjoy our deep stories. In the future, we hope we can change the world through our games.
39. Steel Rain
Prepare for the ultimate shoot-'em-up / strategy ReMix with RPG elements!
Steel Rain is a truly novel mix of strategy, RPG, and frantic action, with a modern, high velocity shmup core at its center. You get to control 2 wings you can tactically arrange in different formations and firemodes, as you fight your way through an impressive variety of overwhelmingly huge enemy fleets.
Liberate planets, build colonies, research new technologies, and learn new active and passive skills. Construct buildings, and research new combat technologies and skills. Wisely craft items, and play through missions to gather the experience points and cash needed for even more exotic and powerful upgrades.
Never forget to install your shiny new upgrades, construct cunning drone pets, and buy new wings; make your strikes deadlier than ever!
Instantly switch through 3 different wing formations, and combine them with 6 fully customizable firemodes, in order to develop your very own sets of special tactics and strategies for each and every situation; on the spot!
Complete missions and survive epic bossfights on 7 different planets, play randomly generated orbital patrol missions, or design and create your very own stages with the built-in stage editor, as you fight to become a true master of Steel Rain.
Fight for leaderboard positions, get classic rankings, and unlock over 80 achievements in this unique, fun, and taxing new indie game!
Steel Rain is not only frantic. It is a deep and strategic experience too. The game offers impressive gameplay variety, 10 difficulty levels, and a hardcore mode, to let you freely modify your gaming experience. Full and complete gamepad and joystick support are, of course, a given.
- Frantic Tactical SHMUP Action
Maneuver your wings, shoot, avoid missiles, switch tactics on the fly, and crush the opposition!
Build, defend, and manage your colonies. Conduct crucial research, and generate income.
- Skills Management
Unlock and research new active and passive skills for each of your wings' firemodes.
Research new technologies and unlock new buildings, skills, drones and much more.
- Upgrades for your Wings
Choose from 6 different categories of upgrades and equipable items for 10 different wings.
- Stage Editor
Create, share, and download new stages for Steel Rain.
- Item Crafting
You can now use your factories and citadels to produce new items, and prototype upgrades!
- Local Coop
Fight together and command drones with a friend in Steel Rain's exciting, brand new 2 player co-op mode!
- Game Modes
New Survival, Campaign and Arcade Modes with alternative upgrade system!
40. Россия 2019
Hardcore rouge-like game about journey from faraway place to Moscow. Use your garden tools to clean your path from mutants.
- - 3 playable characters
- - Loot
- - Evil enemies
- - TV propaganda
- - Level up
- - Wooden toilet
Runers is a top-down rogue-like dungeon shooter where you explore a vast underground labyrinth and face fierce monsters and bosses. As the game advances further into the dungeon, you will gather Runes, which will be used to combine into 285 unique spells. Discovering new spells will unlock their entries in your Runedex; unlock them all! But be careful – if you die, your playthrough is finished.
We wanted to make a game that had a lot of replayability, customization, and discovery. Almost every design choice we made focused on furthering those three goals. We want the player to be able to choose the playing style that suits them: long range sniper, mid range run and gun, or an up close brawler. There are many features to facilitate this level of customization. When you earn enough experience you will level up and be able to choose from 4 random traits to make you even stronger.
Each floor is procedurally generated, so the enemies, rooms, event rooms, and bosses you face are all randomly chosen, making every playthrough different. You will not encounter everything in the game in one playthrough, or even five: there is always something new to encounter.
- Each floor and room is completely randomized – each run will be a different experience
- Choose from 20 Races and 20 Classes to customize your runs
- Runes have unique stats that modify the spells you create with them
- Choose from 285 different spells to build your own unique spell loadouts
- Upgrade your spells to make them even stronger
- 50 different traits to choose from when leveling up
- 10 procedurally generated floors to explore and fight through
- 15+ random bosses and 100+ random enemies to fight
- Numerous Challenges, Event Rooms, and Achievements to complete
- Defeating enemies unlocks entries in your Beastiary
- 5 difficulties to increase the challenge
In a stagnating technocratic society of a seemingly perfect futuristic world, a cult is born. A strong leader emerges from the crowds and steps in to rid the world of the misery that clenches the society. He brings answers – food for people’s minds – and comfort for their souls. All those seeking higher meaning within the world are accepted. They find their place within a community that fills the void they’ve recently had to cover with drugs and alcohol. But as Elion, their leader and prophet, increases his influence and power, he loses touch with reality and the ideal of salvation gradually turns against those that don’t feel the need for his guidance – the infidels.Fun concept
Using actual humans as a limiting third resource is a fun concept, and the ability to convert enemy forces directly on the battlefield gave me fond memories of Sacrifice, or Age of Empires' priests. - PC Gamer
In Re-Legion, players Follow Elion’s journey from a lone prophet to the most powerful advocate of religion in the city. Introducing a new alternative to the usual economic and resource management used in RTS games, Re-Legion allows players to convert ordinary non-believing citizens into their units – the followers. Initiated cultists then expand the cult’s possibilities by obtaining cyber-coins to enable upgrades, by praying they increase faith to gain and use special abilities, they hack buildings and ad-boards to expand and control territories, they convert other citizens or fight enemy units and non-believers.
The overall direction of the one’s cult is defined by the dogmas chosen for it. From a peaceful religion to one that despises non-believers, each one of dozens of dogmas defines the way in which the cult will pursue its goals. But whichever way you decide to choose, your followers will all work together to build a strong and powerful cult...
- Unique RTS mechanic of acquiring new units by converting citizens
- Vivid futuristic cyberpunk visuals, yet dark atmosphere
- Mature story with profound background and moral choices to be made
- Special territory control mechanics with the use of hacking
- High replay value both in singleplayer and multiplayer modes
43. The Madness of Little Emma
Emma was living alone with her younger brother until one day he has disappeared in eerie circumstances. Help Emma find her brother and learn what has happened.
The Madness of Little Emma is a randomly generated action platformer with heavy Rogue-like elements. In her journey Emma will discover tons of varied items and encounter multitudes of unique enemies.
- Over 100 hours of challenging gameplay
- Over 250 items
- 5 playable characters - each with completely different playstyle
- Almost a hundred unique enemy types
- 25 bosses
- Five episodes and multiple hidden areas
- Persistent Steam leaderboard
- A curious story
- 6 cutscenes (intro + 5 endings)
- XB360 Controller support
- Top-quality pixel art
- Cinematic music
- Lots of Achievements and unlockables
- Tons of Secrets
44. No Lights
Without hope of salvation, in the darkness of the caves, our lost astronaut wandered in search of light. Is there enough oxygen and shells to survive in the depths of the alien planet.
No Lights is a game about surviving in a hostile space, at randomly generated levels that do not have a count.
In this endless pixel adventure, you have to research hundreds of caves, avoid all dangers, fly more than a dozen miles on the jetpack and shoot a bunch of creatures.
- Many Levels (Randomly Generated)
- Pixel Graphics (With Enchanced Light Components)
- Multiplatform Support (SteamOS & MacOS)
45. Novus Inceptio
Warning!This is an Early Access game, please read the game specification before purchasing it. Buy the game only if you understand and agree with the game specification and if you are willing to accept eventual flaws/bugs and all the changes that may occur as a result of the game development. This could also mean removing all user data. When purchasing the game you also agree to participate on tuning and testing it.
Information mentioned below does not have to be valid in the current version of the game. Specifications and HW requirements may vary during further game development.
Thank you for your understanding!PROLOGUENovus Inceptio is a survival RPG set to our planet, but far in the future. Despite of the fact that the game is labeled as a survival game, it is not a typical survival challenge type of a game. This is mainly because survival elements create just the background of the game and the main aim is shifted to very complex craft system and building values in the game. Novus Inceptio is about calm playing experiece which is similar to strategic and relaxing style of playing. The game contains a unique system of resources heredity and offers interaction with every game object. The objects serve not as just the background of the game.
Novus Inceptio unusually blends sci-fi and fantasy themes with a hint of post apocalyptical ideas. The story is set on the planet Earth in distant future, but not the Earth as we know it nowadays. And one of the most important topic during playing the game is to reveal the truth about those who stand at the background of everything from ancient times...MAIN ELEMENTS OF THE GAME
DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW ON A SURVIVAL GAME
Do not expect a typical survival challenge game, because survival elements are slightly at the background. On one hand, it is necessary to cover basic needs to survive, but these activities are not to bother you a lot, they rather intensify the world atmosphere. On the other hand, it is not difficult to get killed or to die as a result of some kind of injury.
THE WORLD IS NOT JUST A DEAD BACKGROUND
You can interact with nearly everything from the surface of the ground, bushes, trees, to your own buildings. In the game, no plant serves just as a decoration – would you like to pick up mushroom and eat it? Go ahead, nothing stops you. Even ordinary tree does not serve only as a source of wood, but offers other materials, too (bark, leaves, branches, resin etc.).
LIVELY RELAXING ENVIRONMENT
The game contains environment with natural time flow, following daily cycle and being affected by weather changes. If you stop for a moment and listen to the sounds of the nature you would recognize in which direction a wolf is hunting, you could feel the wind taking off, or you could just let yourself go while listening to atmospheric music and you could calmly relax listening to the whisper of leaves and the wind.
COMPLEX CRAFT SYSTEM
The game craft system is based on very difficult internal logic which requires individual production of every single part of the final product. As a reward for such game mechanics you get unique items, spiced with material bonuses, e.g. it is really important whether you craft from oak or pine wood. The game also offers an option of the craft system for those who don´t want to dive in tables and calculations.
The game contains a unique system of resources heredity which is used during crafting. Therefore it is possible to craft unique items with specific characteristics which happens because of the craft complexity.
UNLIMITED CHARACTER OPTIONS
The game allows natural character development. Only personal attributes, which you use, are enhanced. You have free hands to create a mix of specialization which you truly enjoy. You don´t have to think even before the beginning of the game about choosing a proper race or profession – character attributes are automatically adjusted according to frequent character activities.
Yes, during playing your character gets older and can eventually die of age and therefore can move one generation further. The ageing system is our specific system of character level up. The age are experience points and a generation is a level. You dont´t have to be afraid of ageing, because it is natural way to level up, which brigs you bonuses and even better attributes.
Thanks to modular system, while building your new home, the only limiting factor is your creativity (and if not, you can always use ready-made houses). The difference in our system is in the builning process. First, you take your time and plan, only when you are ready, you start gathering material and finally build your dream house.
You can build a farm around your house and grow plants needed for cooking a good quality meal or plant your own wood and bring some exotic plants from different biomes to your home.
In the world, there are many portals to different dimensions or times. In anomalies you can come across some unique rewards, but primarily you can learn new craft recipes which are essential for any crafting. But it is vital to pay attention to any danger hidden in those portals.
At the beginning of the game you find your character in the middle of wild nature. And your equipment? Only a knife and basic tools. Luckily, you're not alone! Your small personal robot A2-A is your valuable companion, but it is not there to do all the work instead of you. And because the nature does not give things for free you need to find sources of food, heat and prepare for danger, which hides in the deep wood. Disease, injury or death is your daily bread. Over some time, when you learn the laws of the world, you will be ready for your next trip.
Home is a foundation of survival and developing attributes. You can build your own house or farm and focus on one of many craft specializations. The building system works using modular elements where you can plan first, and then gather required resources for final construction (which, wouldn´t be an easy task to do). The only limiting factors are knowledge of recipes for components, your own creativity, sufficient resources and skills.
Also, you can learn to craft new components by finding specific blueprints which could be found in boxes all over the world or in the anomalies.
Do you like crafting stuff? Then you will love Novus Inceptio! Each and every item in the game is unique and created by the player himself. Crafting of any item is a complex process based on many attributes, from a level of skill to material used. Crafting system does not dictate to the player what exact material has to be used to craft something, instead it reveals what type of a resource is needed, e.g. if you use stone to create an axe you create a stone axe, but if you use iron you manufacture an iron axe. You can use different type of material for any component, e.g. when you craft with wood, the system takes in consideration hardness of the wood.
Novus Inceptio supports crafting items by players themselves. Therefore, item quality and technology are going to improve over time together with character attributes.
It is not only about settling the world, but also about surviving and creating prosperous economy. There is the whole new world of life, danger and mystery that awaits you. There are dense forests, dry deserts, tropical jungles or busy underwater life.
You can get on a long journey to discover valuable materials or to find out the truth and real purpose of the restored planet.BACKGROUND STORY
The dawn of gods
The Galaxy is a cold and hostile place and the creators are aware of this. They have spent billions of years searching for intelligent form of life but they have never succeeded. They started protecting several planets with more developed organisms by all means available. They say: "Life must not die out." But at the same time, they understand all the great risks awaiting for every civilization. Therefore, the creators try to prevent destructive genocides by discreet DNA manipulation and information adding.
From the dawn of human civilization the creators stood beside human race. As gods, they secretly influenced physical and technological evolution or even psychological maturing of the civilization. But nobody is perfect, not even gods. Instead of maintaining peace and prosperity, humans tended to worship war and they forgot everything about their gods.
The creators realized that their experiment failed and they no longer possess the powers to stop this fanatic madness among humans. When their last messenger died they returned through a portal to where they came from. To a different planet? Or to another reality? Nobody knows for sure. But what we do know is that they have never stopped collecting data through the portal.
The end of the world
The next important step of the human civilization took place nearly 2000 years later. During this era the nuclear fission was discovered and the whole planet became full of atomic blasts. The war was frightfully quick and effective. Those who could not hide into underground bunkers were hit by radiation and died. From billions of humans barely a few hundred thousand people survived. Without people knowing the creators received information about the end of human world, they became furious that people are so irresponsible and they returned to the Earth to wipe-out the entire human race of the planet.
The desolated planet kept orbiting the sun. Slowly throughout millennia it was getting rid of the deadly radiation. Finally, the creators decided to launch a new experiment. With samples of human DNA and with the help of infinite information database they returned life back to the planet. Also, they created new humans - Homo Novus to inhabit the recovering planet. And in order not to make the same mistake as before, the creators decided to accompany each and every new human clone with a personal robot A2-A.
A2-A is something like a guardian angel. It helps and protects people and it gradually offers complicated knowledge to them. In addition to this, it monitors behavior of each clone to prevent aggressive behaviour which caused the collapse of the previous civilization.
And yet the monitoring and controling system is not reliable enough for the creators to trust it and that is why the creators installed some anomalies on the planet so the clones can travel back in time and learn from the mistakes of the past civilizations. And who knows? Maybe this would be the beginning of a new civilization which finally devotes its time to discover and learn, rather than kill and destroy.
And the Creators? This time they are not leaving. They are analyzing the data from thousands of A2-As and waiting for the right moment to introduce themselves to their children personally .
46. Blood Harvest 3
Blood Harvest 3 is a dynamic, hardcore and explosive action game with a bunch of weapons, enemies and bosses. Test your strength and endurance in 25 arenas, destroy enemies from a large arsenal of weapons and defeat the final boss with an energetic musical accompaniment. The game will not let you get bored for a minute and will keep you in suspense until the very end!
• Play for one of the four characters
• 2 difficulty levels: normal and expert
• Over 40 types of enemies and 6 challenging bosses
• Visit 25 levels in 6 different locations
• Get experience and learn new skills
• Buy weapons and pump its characteristics
• Magnificent special effects and graphics
47. Rogue Empire: Dungeon Crawler RPG
The shadow came, destroying everything in its way! Every kingdom in Ethistos was loosing ground and lives. When all seemed lost... the First Shadow disappeared! Where? How? No one knows... But the marks of their coming still linger across Ethistos!
Rogue Empire is an tactical turn-based RPG randomly generated content and heavy Rogue-like elements. Choose one of multiple character combinations and advance it with unique abilities!
Embark on a quest to heal the 5 kingdoms and understand the mysteries of the First Shadow!
- Randomly generated dungeons, items and events! Play again and again!
- Many bosses to defeat!
- 7 distinct races to choose from and 5 classes to choose from!
- A huge map with exploration events, off quests and story!
- Soul essence: Dying will provide you with valuable soul essence, used to unlock perks and new gameplay options for your next playthroughs!
- Multiple endings!
48. Star Traders: 4X Empires
Take command of humanity’s last survivors and rebuild an empire among the stars. In this immersive turn-based strategy game, you must lead the refugees of the great Exodus to a new home in hostile space and build a new galaxy-spanning civilization. To survive in the dark reaches of space, you will have to fight to protect your people, control rival factions, and unlock lost technology.
This challenging civilization-building game expands upon the universe of the original Star Traders RPG. As the leader of a splinter group who have fallen behind the main fleet, you have no choice but to settle nearby habitable worlds, stake your claim and try to prosper.
Your forces will face hostile aliens at every turn and your fleets will do battle in a challenging tactical conflicts across the solar systems. As the waves of stellar conflict wash across your empire, you’ll face invasions, devastating planetary bombardments and need to exact the same on alien infestations to expand your empire.
Within your own imperium, you must manage your economy, political realm, and technological research. The squabbling factions vie for power, unable to lay old rivalries to rest. Only your deft political maneuvering can build treaties and harmony over discord and war. From the helm, you must also construct a mighty economy, one capable of surviving the devastation of war and the attacks of political adversaries. A sprawling technology tree lies before you and your choice of technologies will determine the strategy of your galactic civilization. To survive, you’ll need to overcome some of these challenges, to succeed you must master them all.
- Grow a ragtag band of survivors into a new galactic empire.
- Protect your colonies of galactic refugees from alien attack.
- Employ devious political and economic machinations to expand your domain.
- Use spies and espionage to get the upperhand on your enemies.
- Research and build incredible new ships, weapons and technologies.
- Trade with a vast universe full of rich, dynamic characters.
- Explore the galaxy and uncover its many secrets.
- Multiple difficulty levels and customizable map sizes.
- Risk everything to rescue refugees and keep them safe.
Take control through the strategic use of spies, economics, politics, technology and advanced weaponry in the most engaging, expansive and intense turn-based sci-fi title. Rebuild the human civilization from the ashes of interstellar war to become the galaxy’s ultimate leader in Star Trader 4X Empires.Snag a Two PackThe Star Traders Two Pack includes two copies of the game - one for you and one to gift to a friend. The second copy is at 50%! Share your strategies and epic war against the alien with a friend today!What's in the Box?Star Traders: 4X Empires includes the full tech tree, and both the Alta Mesa and Hyperion Ship Skin Packs. As we continue to expand the game, new technology, ship skins, and factions will be released to you free of charge in our weekly updates. This games does not contain any chargeable DLC - all present and future content is included in the price.
- Entire Tech tree
- All game maps
- All 6 classic Factions
- Additional 3 Great Clan Factions (Alta Mesa, Moklumne, Zenrin)
- All 9 ship design types
49. Star Traders: Frontiers
Command your ship and crew as a space pirate, merchant, bounty hunter, and more in Star Traders: Frontiers – an epic space RPG from Trese Brothers Games. Venture forth into a massive open universe, rich with adventure and the lore of the Star Traders. Choose your path by assembling and commanding your custom crew and spaceship in a constantly evolving galaxy torn by internal strife, political intrigue, and alien threats. Will you fly as a pirate terrorizing shipping lanes, join the solar wars as a military captain, or track targets across the stars as a fearsome bounty hunter?
- Explore a rich, open universe: Discover endless procedurally-generated galactic maps, meet unique characters, and take on enemies to conquer the galaxy!
- Become an intergalactic captain: Take on the role of a spy, smuggler, explorer, pirate, merchant, bounty hunter, and more (21 jobs total)!
- Customize your own spaceship: Choose from more than 300 upgrades and build your very own vessel to venture across the vast reaches of space.
- Assemble and tailor a loyal crew: Assign talents and equip specialized gear for every spaceship crew member.
- Experience an ever-changing narrative: Decide to make friends or foes with other factions and influence political, economic, and personal vendettas.
First there was the Exodus – when survivors of a great war left the ruins of the Galactic Core behind in search of a new home in the stars. Scattered worlds were claimed on the fringe of the galaxy. Each pocket of survivors held on to an isolated set of worlds while trying to rebuild under the great law of Shalun. Three centuries later, technology has brought them back together again. Discovery of the hyperwarp has bridged what was once an unimaginable distance between far-flung colonies, long-lost families, and political factions.
With that reunification has come great economic prosperity. The hyperwarp reestablished the transportation of cargo, goods, and technologies between the quadrants – but it has also brought great strife. Political rivalries have been rekindled, blood has been shed in age-old feuds, and the fires of war have been stoked. Amidst the political infighting, a ruthless revolution is rising – and the fervent explorers of the hyperwarp have awoken something that was better left asleep.
Our very first game, Star Traders RPG, took hundreds of thousands of gamers on an interstellar adventure. Star Traders’ success and overwhelmingly positive reception helped to launch Trese Brothers Games. It was the adventures of our community’s star-crossed captains that put us on a trajectory to share more of our worlds, ideas, and dreams.
We set out to capture the loneliness, bravery, and camaraderie of people living together in a spaceship sailing across the stars. It is with great pride that after releasing four other games in the Star Traders universe, we’ve created a sequel to the original Star Traders RPG.
Step onto the bridge of your starship, take to the stars, and create your own story in Star Traders: Frontiers.
50. Void Vikings
Pick your ship and pile on the student loans for an education that will best compliment you and your ships abilities. Be wary you don't take on too much or death could find you before you're able to pay it off. Blast your way through waves of enemies to collect items to outfit your ship and Space Bucks for upgrades. Choose systems to warp to based on their difficulty and interest rates to maximize how you're able to enhance your ship and pay off your debt. If you survive long enough to destroy your loans as you've destroyed your enemies you can take your well educated and battle tested ship into Valhalla to attempt a high score for the leaderboards.
- 2.5D, top down, fast paced, action packed roguelike space shooter.
- Four unique ships with their own special abilities.
- Go into debt for an education (choose University, Major, Minor and Electives) to boost your abilities.
- Pay off your education with Space Bucks you get from destroyed enemies or melted items.
- Use items to increase your fighting power, melt them down for item upgrades or debt payments.
- Procedurally generated items, star systems and enemy fleets make each attempt unique.
- Paid off education and ship combinations saved for endless high score attempts on Steam Leaderboards.