The best games like Totally Mayhem are:
- arrow_rightRealm Royale
- arrow_rightTheme Hospital
- arrow_rightThe Simpsons: Hit & Run
- arrow_rightFriday the 13th: Killer Puzzle
- arrow_rightCarmageddon Max Pack
99 Best Games Like Totally Mayhem:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (5)
- PlayStation 4 (8)
- iOS (14)
- Android (8)
- macOS (33)
- Linux (16)
- Nintendo Switch (11)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Nintendo DS (5)
- Xbox 360 (3)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (5)
- PlayStation 2 (9)
- PlayStation (4)
- PS Vita (2)
- PSP (1)
- Wii (8)
- GameCube (4)
- Nintendo 64 (3)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- SNES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- Atari ST (1)
- Dreamcast (3)
- Web (1)
1. Realm Royale
Explore a fantasy world in Realm Royale, the new Battle Royale sensation. Are you an Assassin, a Warrior or a Mage? Choose your class, then loot fantastic weapons and magical abilities to create your own Champion. Stay ahead of the deadly fog by mounting up and moving out. Will you be the last Champion standing?
Choose from one of five classes before every match, each with its own game-changing abilities. Become a Warrior, chug a shielding potion, and leap into battle. Soar through the skies as a Mage, slinging fireballs. Take steady aim as a bow-wielding Hunter. Deploy turrets and shields as an Engineer. Or blink onto a rooftop and snipe your enemies as an Assassin.
Go traditional with shotguns and snipers, or embrace the fantasy with ice staffs, swords, and crossbows. If you want to win, you’ll need to craft Legendary Weapons at Forges scattered across the Realm. But be careful: While you’re crafting, your enemies may attack.
Journey through the lush jungle of Jaguar’s Claws and the scorched sands of Goblin Gulch. Visit frigid Everfrost and iridescent Fungal Forest. The best part: you don’t have to walk around this massive Realm. Just summon your mount to outrun the fog and ride into your next glorious battle!
Call your friends: It’s time to squad up. Realm Royale is the first Battle Royale designed to be played in four-person Squads. Help your team by dropping a Healing Totem, or plant a Sensor Drone to reveal incoming enemies. Each class has strengths and weaknesses, but by working together the crown royale could be yours.
Categories in common with Realm Royale: Action
3. Theme Hospital
Purchase this PS one® Classic and play it on both your PS3™ and PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) systems!
Manage floor designs, hire medical staff, and cure some of the wackiest diseases known to man. Act quickly though, it is sure to be a matter of laugh and death!
Download this PS one® Classic today!
Transferring to a PSP® system from your PS3™ system:
You must be signed into the PlayStation®Network account that originally purchased the game. You must have at least 123 MB free on your Memory Stick Duo™. Connect your PSP® system to your PS3™ system with a USB cable and switch your PSP® system to USB Mode. Highlight the game on the PS3™ XMB™, press the Δ button and select Copy.
PC Store Customers:
Log into your PlayStation®Network account that you originally used to purchased the game. Then, download the game from your “Download List” in the PlayStation®Store onto your PS3™ system.
This title has been converted from the original PlayStation® disc to the PSP® and the PS3™ systems. Consequently, there may be times where the title plays differently from the PlayStation® disc version, or where some features may not function properly. This version does not support PlayStation® peripherals (controller, memory card, multitap, etc.), therefore functionalities such as multiplayer, versus, and co-op modes are not available.
Purchase indicates acceptance of the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service/User Agreement and this item's use restrictions. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not purchase this item. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems and 2 portable systems that are associated with the purchasing account.
"PlayStation", "PS" Family logo, and "PSP" are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
4. The Simpsons: Hit & Run
The Simpsons: Hit & Run is a racing-arcade game developed by Radical Entertainment. It was originally released in 2003. Vivendi Universal Games published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play The Simpsons: Hit & Run on PC, Xbox, GameCube and PlayStation 2.
Vlad Ceraldi produced the game. It was scored by Allan Levy, Jeff Tymoschuk and Marc Baril.
Stainless was founded in 1994 by Patrick Buckland, a veteran of the games industry going back to the Jurassic period of 1982, and Neil Barnden, who used to have hair like a mammoth. A team of 8 worked on the original Carmageddon at Stainless, and 5 are still with the company today, although a couple of them are now kept manacled in a small padded room in the cellar.
Stainless Games now employs well over fifty mad, dedicated people of assorted gender, height and width. They can all be found dangling precariously from a small chalky rock just off the South Coast of England.
6. Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle
Stalk and slay campers across 100+ puzzle levels with horror icon Jason Voorhees! From the campgrounds of Crystal Lake to the highrises of Manhattan, from supermax prisons to snowy ski resorts, Jason will terrorize victims across the world (and maybe even beyond).
Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle is developed by the makers of cult hit SLAYAWAY CAMP (5/5 -Rue Morgue, Touch Arcade, Gamezebo... "The most ridiculously, absurdly, insanely over the top violent game I’ve ever seen." -Dread Central).
8 gut-wrenching “episodes” for over 100 puzzle levels!
See Jason like never before: Supermax Jason, Frozen Jason, Apocalypse Jason & More!!!
Traps! Cops! SWAT teams! Land mines! Rotary telephones! Teleporters! Cats!
Choose ‘R’ mode for dozens of gruesome Kill Scenes, or ‘PG’ for an almost family-friendly puzzle experience
Level up and unlock tons of horrifying murder weapons.
Trade in your rusty and unwanted weapons for shiny elite ones!
4 more DLC Expansions for 52 more puzzles, and 4 new Jasons!
Screencheat is a rare kind of game that encourages its players to cheat. It is an online multiplayer-only game that allows a sort of second-person view. The players cannot see their opponents, but they can see what their opponents see.
Screencheat is based on the idea of "screen cheating," a form of cheating in local multiplayer in which the cheaters peeks at the other players' monitors to see what they're doing. This kind of behavior is unwelcome in most games, but Screencheat is built around it.
The characters in the game are invisible, and the players cannot see each other. However, they have access to other players' views. The screen is divided into four segments, in the vein of Goldeneye 007. Each of them translates a player's view so that everyone can see what the others do. It allows the opponents to track each other by detecting the locations of other players in respect to the environment.
Beyond its novel idea, Screencheat is played as a regular 3D shooter. The player controls his or her invisible protagonist from the first person view. The characters have no hit points and die instantly if injured. The game offers a variety of weapons with different stats of accuracy and range, such as a shotgun, a grenade launcher, or a rifle. There are also comical improvised melee weapons such as a hobby horse.
8. Carmageddon Max Pack
Stainless was founded in 1994 by Patrick Buckland, a veteran of the games industry going back to the Jurassic period of 1982, and Neil Barnden, who used to have hair like a mammoth. A team of 8 worked on the original Carmageddon at Stainless, and 5 are still with the company today, although a couple of them are now kept manacled in a small padded room in the cellar.
Stainless Games now employs around one hundred mad, dedicated people of assorted gender, height and width. They can all be found dangling precariously from a small chalky rock just off the South Coast of England.
9. Shattered Planet
Explore a dangerous planet that's different every time and try to survive!
The Galactic Union's job for you is clear: research the alien wildlife -- for science! However, in this case, researching may include lasers, explosions, hungry aliens, space sushi, and other similarly delicious-or-terrifying hazards. In-between missions, use scrap metal you've collected to upgrade your stats.
Whether you survive or die, you'll come away better than you started!
- Completely procedurally generated levels
- 200+ items, from swords to cookies to grenades
- Alien monsters to fight or befriend
- Everyone gets the same Daily Challenge - compare your progress with your friends
- Class system - each clone skin has a different advantage
- Pet cloning - maintain your companions' DNA in their own clone vats
10. SSX Tricky
SSX Tricky is a snowboarding video game, the second game in the SSX series published under the EA Sports BIG label and developed by EA Canada. The game is built on the previous SSX game. The game was released in 2001 for PlayStation 2, GameCube and Xbox and was later ported to the Game Boy Advance in October 2002.
11. The Chosen RPG
The Chosen is a heroic RPG.
Starting with the faded dream of his missing father, our hero, Edge decides to give his mother's grave a visit. Upon returning, Edge sees his good friend Serenity in a desperate fight with unknown soldiers. Where did these soldiers come from? Why have they been ordered to attack their peaceful village?
After following the trail of these soldiers to the town's historic magic tower, Edge and Serenity discover a mysterious warrior trying to pull the great sword God's Tear from its pedestal. After fighting off this attempt from taking the town's prized possession, Serenity and Edge watch as the mysterious warrior vanishes into thin air leaving even more questions to be answered. Who was this mysterious man? Why was he trying to take the God's Tear?
After this encounter, Edge and Serenity embark on an epic adventure to further discover the purpose of this attack. During this investigation, these two will uncover an ancient myth of their world that foretells a tale of one true hero being chosen to wield the God's Tear and challenge the greatest evil ever to face their time.
Will you be able to unravel the mysterious plot against you and find your father? Will you become the Chosen?
12. Donald Duck: Goin' Quackers
Donald Duck: Goin' Quackers (known as Donald Duck: Quack Attack in Europe) is a platform game developed and published by Ubi Soft Entertainment for various consoles and Windows-based personal computers. A different game with the same title was released for the Game Boy Color, as well as on Game Boy Advance, the latter being given the title Donald Duck Advance.
The game's reception was mixed, with reviewers praising the music, backgrounds, and animations, but criticizing the short length and the fact that it is mostly for a younger audience.
Categories in common with Donald Duck: Goin' Quackers:
13. Oh...Sir! The Hollywood Roast
The boys & girls are back, and they look better than ever! Oh…Sir! The Hollywood roast is a brand new spinoff to the surprise indie hit 0f 2016, Oh…Sir!! The Insult Simulator. This time around we’re taking tinsel town down a few notches, whilst classing up the joint. Play as one of many famous, but for legal purposes, slightly different pop culture icons and verbally spar with other Hollywood elitists using a deep battle system
Verbally joust by yourself or take you verbal skills on a global PR tour and battle friends and family from anywhere in the world.Game Features
- Unleash the sickest burns on your opponents in a Hollywood-style roast
- Play alone, online or couch multiplayer
- Deeper-than-you-think mechanics featuring combos, continuations and exploiting your rival’s weak spots
- A star-studded new cast of crazy Hollywood characters
- Free updates with new characters and scenes coming soon to a screen in your house
- Set the scene with a slew of iconic film backdrops
- With the new Character Creation Mode powered by Steam Whatever, you can create your own formulaic celebrity clones in a lab-- just like they do in real Hollywood!
- New controller integration that critics everywhere are calling “gripping”
- With more than 2x the vocabulary of the original Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator, The Hollywood Roast is Bigger, ruder and insultier!
- New comeback mechanic: charge your anger and finish the sentence with a unique closure
- Expanded career mode: master each scene to win Golden Parrots and use them to develop your character
- Redesigned scoring system: more fair, more clear.
14. Egypt Old Kingdom
You are one of multitude incarnations of the great Horus, and side by side with the pharaohs, you are fighting against the mighty Seth, who unleashes numerous disasters upon the lands of Ancient Egypt. Win wars and overcome crises, discover new technologies, worship your gods and conquer neighboring tribes! Are you wise enough to help the ancient kings to unify Lower and Upper Egypt, build a stable economy and to create the Great Pyramids?Based on real historyYou will find yourself in Memphis, 3500-2140 years B.C., the time of the first six dynasties of pharaohs. You will unify the country and create a prosperous kingdom, which later will have to face the havoc of the First Intermediate Period.Construction of the pyramidsYou will lead the construction of pyramids, choose their design and materials. This process requires tremendous investments, but it is the only way to keep peace and order in the country.Ancient society simulatorYou will not only deal with the problems of farmers and craftsmen but also make important political decisions, which will define the future of the kingdom. Numerous challenges and events of different scale await you.Ancient mapsDiscover the world of the Old Kingdom: exploit new lands, send expeditions to different places, and meet different cultures. Use every opportunity to learn about your surroundings and to expand Egypt's borders.Difference from Predynastic Egypt
- More diversity in the game, varied tasks in the regions, different tactics for playthroughs and unique bonuses from patron gods.
- The game is longer now, after the main campaign there is a free-play survival mode.
- New technologies: 3D engine and skeletal animation.
15. The Sims: Livin' Large
The Sims: Livin' Large is a strategy game developed by Maxis. It was originally released in 2000. Electronic Arts published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
The Sims: Livin' Large is available on PC.
Categories in common with The Sims: Livin' Large: Strategy
16. Foreign Legion: Multi Massacre
Foreign Legion: Multi Massacre is the (far too) long awaited follow up to Buckets of Blood. Now you can continue the cartoon-style third person battle online and battle your friends, enemies or even frenemies across 6 maps and various modes. Reduce the never-ending army of a non-descriptive country to a bloody, meaty pulp (with extra zest!) as legionnaires of an even less described country.
So what are you waiting for, get ready to make mince meat of other players, battle endless forces, determine the biologic equation, host a nice pick nick or swim in the ocean.Key Features:
- Battle waves of enemy AI with the 4 player co-op or go head to head up to 8 players in the team deathmatch or domination mode.
- 6 map mix of classic BoB action and brand new environments.
- Steam achievements like the assclown where all your friends can see that you spent time honking your clown nose 500 frigging times.
- Own Foreign LegionBuckets of Blood? Sync your steam cloud save and import your progression into the game!
- Using the steam friends system, you can easily invite your friends to a not so friendly game or use the open lobby system to insult and play with other players you will never meet.
- DJ TRILT soundtrack featuring new and remixed songs of the original game.
- PC and Mac can play together or fight to determine which is the better OS
- 18+ game and we made sure to get that rating. So expect everything you might expect with a rating like that ;)
17. Foreign Legion: Buckets of Blood
Foreign Legion: Buckets of Blood is a cartoon-style third-person shooter. You take the role of a last-standing hard-boiled Legionnaire taking on an entire rebel army.
A small campaign with various objectives, such as defending civilians, escorting a tourist bus and a mass-chicken-murder map. The game includes a ranking system that allows you to unlock new outfits, accessories and of course new weapons.
18 Various Steam achievements: Try to win Chicken Slaughter (killing all the chickens) and Damage Control (sparing all the civilians) in the same game!
- Fill your buckets with blood by causing suicide bombers to explode prematurely or shoot gory head shots!
- A dynamically evolving soundtrack that reacts to your actions!
- A complete arsenal of weapons, including personal air-raid support to slaughter attacking hordes at once.
- A broad range of difficulty with action-packed fun for both casual and veteran players!
18. Clone Drone in the Danger Zone
CONGRATULATIONS HUMAN! 🤖
Apologies for the brief agony while we harvested your mind. But now your thought patterns are safely encased in this sleek, shiny robot!
With a laser sword.
SURVIVE AND PERHAPS YOU WILL EARN UPGRADES.
GOOD LUCK IN THE ARENA.
We hope you survive longer than the last contestant...
Oh, and the one before that...
1. Story Mode - One part epic tale of human defiance, another part laser swords.
2. Endless Mode - Challenge yourself to fight through 86 level variants spread across 5 difficulty tiers. Can you make it to 🏆TITANIUM🏆 ?
3. Twitch Mode - TWITCH PLAYS YOU. Your Twitch stream viewers earn coins, bet on your gameplay and spawn enemies to kill you (or give you ❤️s—if they really like you). !spawn jetpack2 Kappa Kappa Kappa4. Challenge Mode - Bow-only, hammer-only, can you still survive the arena?
5. Level Editor - Make custom levels and challenges and share them with other humans! Explore the rich Workshop library of awesome human-built levels!
Features (in the game right now!)
- Epic Voxel Dismemberment: In addition to looking cool, the ability to cut off body parts is central to the gameplay. Jumping on one leg is a common occurrence. Large enemies need to be cut down to size before a fatal blow can be delivered.
- Sharp Sword Combat: Combat is fast and intense, putting great emphasis on movement, timing and positioning. You are never safe, as any blow can instantly kill or dismember.
- Entertaining Commentary: With 7,421 spoken words, Commentatron and Analysis-Bot provide a running commentary of your performance and react to your activities.
- Upgrade your robot: jetpack, bow, kicking, deflection, clones, giant hammers, FIRE 🔥🔥🔥.
- Terrifying robotic enemies that actually get pretty hard! Sword robots, bow robots, Spidertron 5000, Spidertron 6000, gigantic hammer bots. So many things to dismember.
See Early Access description above.
Hone your sword skills now, before the rest of humanity gets its turn. JOIN THE HUMAN RESISTANCE!
Or don't! It's your future-robo-funeral... 😈
Extreme-G is a futuristic motorcycle racing game for the Nintendo 64. It was the first game of the Extreme-G series. It was developed by Probe Entertainment and published by Acclaim Entertainment. It was followed by Extreme-G 2 in 1998.
Categories in common with Extreme-G:
Platform: Nintendo 64
20. Cowboy zombie
Cheerful game with the drawn graphics and atmospheric music of the wild West. The zombie's cowboy - will teach you to consider quickly figures or will check your mathematical skills. Solve examples and don't make a mistake. Several types of the zombie and several animal species. Keep in a saddle and bridle the boundless world of mathematics with the Cowboy Zombie.
21. Max and the Magic Marker
Something incredible is happening in this unique adventure! Max just drew a terrifying monster with his new marker and now it's alive and wreaking havoc in his drawings! He doesn't have any choice but to stop the monster if he wants to save his pictures. In a new kind of gaming style, Max & the Magic Marker combines tried-and-tested 2D jump n run feel with the innovative option of directly influencing the level design. Here, Max is able to change every level with his magic marker so that all obstacles can be overcome, traps avoided and puzzles solved in order to send the monster back to where it came from.
- 15 innovative and challenging levels
- Unique influence on the gaming world with the virtual painting marker
- Three lovingly designed worlds, based on children´s drawings
- Innumerable traps, monsters and tricky puzzles
- Challenges, secrets and rewards can all be unlocked
- Fantastic soundtrack from the well-known Indie band genre
- Multi-Awards Winner
In an exotic range of vehicles and around some of the harshest circuits ever devised, you've got to ram, nudge, barge and otherwise cheat your way to victory. If you spot a sneaky shortcut, then use it - if your opponent's hugging the cliff edge then give him a nudge and a salute as you cruise into the lead and he cruises into a deep gorge.
Out on these panoramic race circuits, you'll get to drive the weirdest range of vehicles. Speed merchants can try the Bug for size, style victims can hop in the Redneck and those with a taste for the bizarre can drive the bright yellow school bus through the opposition.
Once you've beaten the computer controlled cars, grab a mate and test the multiplayer mode. You won't need no stinking modem to play head to head in this game, though, because Ignition features a unique split-screen mode for up close and personal racing.
IGNITION - it takes skill to drive like a nutter!
- Seven unique race tracks from the Lost Ruins to Cape Thor
- 11 unusual vehicles from monster trucks to jungle jeeps
- Funky smooth-scrolling overhead race view
- Two player split-screen mode
23. Demolition Racer
Demolition Racer is a racing-arcade game developed by Accolade, Infogrames and Pitbull Syndicate. It was originally released in 1999. It was published by Infogrames Entertainment. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Demolition Racer on PC, Dreamcast and PlayStation.
24. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Universe in Peril
LEGO® Marvel™ Super Heroes: Universe in Peril features an original story crossing the entire Marvel Universe. Take control of Iron Man, Spider-Man, the Hulk, Captain America, Wolverine and many more Marvel characters as they unite to stop Loki and a host of other Marvel villains from assembling a super-weapon capable of destroying the world!
This game is filled with many hours of content and cinematics that take up a lot of space! You’ll need 2.2gb of available space on your device if you install over wifi, but only 1.1gb of space if you download on your computer and then sync.
As with many large app installations, we advise that you restart your device after installing as this will resolve some stability issues. Also make sure you have installed the most recent firmware.
No internet connection is needed to play this game.
• Over 91 playable characters, such as Iron Man, Spider-Man, Captain America, Wolverine, and more can be unlocked as you progress through the game. Select character families can be accessed at any time through purchase via our in-game store.
• Complete 45 action-packed missions as you chase down Cosmic Bricks across key locations from the Marvel Universe
• Battle enemies using super power abilities such as flight, super strength and invisibility.
• Use fast-paced combat moves and activate Super Moves like Hulk’s Thunder Clap and Iron Man’s Arc Reactor.
• Complete challenges and earn rewards.
• Switch between “Console” and “Touch Screen” controls to find the play-style that suits you best.
25. Graceful Explosion Machine
Skillfully pilot the Graceful Explosion Machine, a fighter ship armed with a ludicrously overpowered quad-weapon array! Lost in deep space, you'll shoot, dash and combo your way through jewel-hued uncharted planets, fighting an alien armada to find a way home.
The GEM fighter is the most advanced single pilot fighter in the galaxy, offering precise controls, nimble movement, and devastating firepower.
- Blisteringly intense side-scrolling arcade shooter
- Devastatingly powerful quad-weapon array - four unique and dynamic weapons
- Survive an alien onslaught in 30+ levels across four distinct planets
- Gorgeous visuals bursting with vibrant colours, and bold geometric design
- Hypnotic synthesizer-driven soundtrack
- Extensive statistics and rankings encourages replayability to perfect the combo system
- Compete in Score Attack mode: a finely-tuned experience for racking up big scores!
26. 3089 -- Futuristic Action RPG
3089 is a futuristic, procedurally generated, open-world action role-playing game. All terrain, enemies, weapons, items, quests & more are uniquely generated.
Please follow Phr00t's Software for giveaways, updates & more! https://www.facebook.com/phr00ts.software
You are a promising robotic android design, made by the Overlord, placed on planet Xax. Your performance in common combat, support & intel scenarios is being closely evaluated. However, will you become too much for them to handle? What else on planet Xax exists that the Overlord doesn’t know about?Java Requirement3089 requires Java 7 Update 45 (or later) to run.
On Windows, if you have issues, you may need to uninstall other versions.
You can get Java here: http://www.java.com/getjavaFeatures of 3089
- Limitless terrain is smoothly generated in all directions
- Unique quests made from individually generated task lists
- Weapon construction & customization based on individual parts
- 2-player co-op multiplayer; join up with your buddy to make a super-robot!
- Interesting storyline with multiple endings
- Cool abilities like gravity guns, time stopping, cloaking, short-range teleporting & more
- Unique building features that allows blocks to be placed of any size or rotation
- Friendly & aggressive robots that range from small to very large
- Varied combat scenarios mixing stealth, melee and projectile weapons
- Exceptional draw distance with low computer requirements
- Dynamic lighting & smooth day / night transitions
- Smooth weather system including dangerous lightning & realistic rain
- Dynamic shadows being cast by the sun
- Integrated physics engine
- Compatible with Windows, MacOSX & Linux
http://store.steampowered.com/app/259620/3089 on Twitter3089's Servers Twitter: https://twitter.com/3089game
Developer's Twitter: https://twitter.com/phr00t_
27. Disney's Chicken Little
Based on Walt Disney’s feature 3D animation film Chicken Little, Chicken Little the action-packed video game catapults you into the hair-raising adventures of the movie and beyond. Live the adventures of Chicken Little and his friends, including Fish out of Water, Abby Mallard and Runt of the Litter. It takes more than cool moves to complete each mission. Rocket jet packs, slingshots and catapults get you out of sticky situations like alien invasions, spaceship piloting and antigravity challenges. Saving the day takes an arsenal of gadgets, friends and hero power!
28. Farming World
Whether you specialise in grain, fruits or even maintaining your own dairy farm, in Farming World you have the ultimate choice on how you shape your business. With dozens of seed types to choose from and an extensive stock market listing, you’ll have to adapt to become profitable. With plenty of seeds growing at different seasons you’ll need to stock up so you can sell when produce is at a high demand.
But as you continue to increase your profits that small patch of land you started with is not going to cut it. In this farming simulator PC game, you’ll need to expand your farms reaches across the map. Land can be purchased if you’re wealthy enough but for those with a limited budget you might be better off renting the land until you can afford to own your entire farm. As you obtain more fields to work in, you’ll have to construct roads which allow your vehicles to navigate to the correct patch of land so they can harvest and maintain the fields.
In order to maintain your farm you’ll need to construct a selection of buildings, of which you will have over 40 to construct including; greenhouses, bakeries, butchers and more. You’ll also be able to purchase animals from the traditional chickens and cows to the more unconventional domestic turkeys and ostriches.Features:
- Develop road networks for your vehicles to use
- Purchase and rent land
- Over 30 different types of seeds to plant
- Over 40 building types
- 12 Different animals to purchase
- Take on contracts to earn more money
- Detailed weather reports
29. Panty Party
Warning! NO hentai contents in this game! All you get is funny and stupid panties!
"I have to find... the Warrior of Love!"
"The Warrior of Love...?"
"Yes... it is you! The one who loves panties, the Warrior of Love!"
Dashing on the street, Warriors of Love along with panties, to save humans from the evil intention– and to save themselves from being transformed into panties!
Fight in a funny comedy full of panties, love and passion, with fierce battles between panties!
Dash and dodge in high speed battles … with panties!
Panty Party is a fast-paced battle game. Fly as a panty in the street and in-between buildings. Search for the enemy panties and kick their bad ♥♥♥!Features
Feel emotions of foolishness and excitement ... with Panty Party!
Energetic dancing music. It is the melody of panties.
Every color imaginable. It is the color of panties.
A Story of nonsense and fools brought to you by panties ( and the Warrior of Love! ).
The sentimental thoughts of panties, which you can only experience in Panty Party.
Hyper exciting battling, multiple battlegrounds in the city and a full collection of unique panties!
All panties have unique skills, and the passion skill, to make them even stronger!
The white panty is soft, the bear panty is fierce, the stripe panty is a classic and the sailor panty – find out yourself.
Collect them all! Step forward, Warrior of Love, it is time to show your love for panties!
This ... is Panty Party!
30. Super 3-D Noah's Ark
It's been a long journey. In just a few days, the ark doors will open and Noah, his family & the animals will be back on dry land. But the animals have become a bit restless and are out of their cages. Camels, giraffes, monkeys, kangaroos and more are wandering throughout the corridors of the ark. As Noah, it's your job to regain order & get the animals to sleep until you leave the ark. Your only tool to accomplish this is the food you brought aboard the ark. Can it be done? You bet! But how?
- 30 original levels.
- 6 feeders and 11 animal varieties.
- Fully featured in game map.
- Fully textured mapped environments.
- Fast moving adventure for all ages!
- Runs natively on modern operating systems.
- High resolution rendering.
- Improved, modern style controls.
- Option to play with SNES scale feeders.
- Steam Achievements and Cloud save.
- Digitial manual with quiz guide.
- Includes original DOS port.
- DRM Free!
Categories in common with Super 3-D Noah's Ark: Action
31. River City Super Sports Challenge ~All Stars Special~
※ This game contains same contents of PlayStation®3 software, 'River City Super Sports Challenge ~All Stars Special~', published by H2 Interactive.Features
- River City selection! Single Mode! - Participate in the River City Super Sports member selection! Let’s celebrate our youth with Kunio and his friends!
- Just participating has meaning?!-The awesome online competition!! The River City online competition that will surely make anyone’s blood boil has been added!! Will you be the winner of the nation wide Athletic Combat Meet?
- My own personal sports challenge! [Create] mode added! - It’s possible to create characters and stages! Create your original team to participate in the sports challenge!
- Yumemicho Cross Country - Race across YUMEMICHO! On your way to the finish line, you will have to run through houses or dash on the roofs! This thrilling stage is filled with infinite road adventure from climbing up mansions to swimming in the sewer!
- Obstacle Relay - Dash through OBSTACLEs to cross the finish line! You will run through a room filled with different types of hurdles!
- Camphor Ball - Form a random TAG-TEAM to climb up the pole and burst the CAMPHOR BALL! Team with nice combination of CLIMBERs and BEATERs will win the game!
- Battle Royal - Random FIGHT off our players! Only one single champion will survive! Be aware! You’re considered K.O.’d once you’re out the arena regardless of your HEALTH!
32. Asphalt 7: Heat
Asphalt 7: Heat is a racing-arcade game developed by Gameloft. It was originally released in 2012. Gameloft published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Asphalt 7: Heat on Android and iOS.
Explore the worlds of Californium, a first person exploration game where you are a writer trapped into shifting realities. Will you find what’s behind the simulacra ?
Berkeley, 1967. You are Elvin Green, a writer whose career is not better than his sentimental life. Besides, the day starts badly : your wife Thea left you a break up letter. As for Eddy, your editor, he summons you : "you are a writer who does not write" - you should find yourself another editor. Your world is falling apart. Too much acid and cheap booze ? Too many sleepless nights stuck to your typewriter, powerless to tackle your first novel ? Your poor mental health is collapsing. Luckily this nightmarish world is unstable, you can extract yourself from it and thus access another reality! You have nothing to lose!
The Team consists of many complex individuals with their own back story, but they do not shun mercenary applicants. Members of the team are idealists; they dwell on moral issues, as well as question blind nationalism, etc. AntiSquad strongly differ from military units. They truly are a bunch of contradictions put together - heartfelt cynics, gregarious egoists, aggressive pacifists, and phlegmatic rebels all under one banner.
35. Hammer 2
Hammer 2 Reloaded is an action game in the third person where you will incarnate Hammer a hero of modern times! Take your rifle and kill anyone who gets in your way! In your missions use the terrain and vehicles to your advantage! To make a no-fault you will have to: make the highest score, complete the mission within the specified time and find the secret package!
Will you be able to kill all your enemies and finish the game 100% ?
■ Unique design!
■ Over 30 completely fun missions!
■ Ten successes to unlock in game!
■ Many vehicles to drive!
■ A fully destructible map!
■ Several weapons for more carnage!
■ A shop with no less than 15 assets to buy!
■ A multitude of different enemies to fight!
■ An ambient music that will put you in action!
■ Addictive Gameplay!
■ Allow you to romp!
36. Nudist Beach Survival Simulator
Nudist Beach Survival Simulator is a defensive game maintained in pixel style. The whole game consists in bouncing, increasingly to the more dangerous waves, wanting to strip us nudists. Our task is to defeat all and survive.
The game is divided into 2 modes:
First mode with over 40 levels to complete with four bosses. Infinite mode is not limited by level; It is accompanied by a counter, which counts time we have survived. Ten mode is also devoid of bosses.
During the game we have access to a small arsenal of weapons. It consists of a stick, stones, AK-47 and a button, which gives a random effect; Depending on the luck may be: tsunami (sweeps all nudists from the beach), magnet (attracts all nudists to them and takes them) and helicopter (sends AK-47 magazine, set of stones and completes the life belt). These items are to be achieved by during the game with a metal electric-powered metal detector and diving in the water. There is a DAB option too.Stick
Basic weapons, as we get at the beginning. Inflicts small damage. You have to upgrade it with a stick, a telescopic stick and a wand.Stones
Stand-off weapon. Inflicts moderate damage. We can ride on the beach, under water and buy in the store.Ak-47Machine gun, you can buy it at a later concert. Causes serious injury. Ammunition of desired quality with a detector and price list in the store.ButtonThe most powerful weapon in the game. We leave the fate of the effect ... or nothing:
Tsunami, which sweeps off the surface of all nudists
A magnet that attracts and takes all the nudists out of the beach
A helicopter who drops us a packet of ammunition, stones and completes the life belt to the full
The basis of the game is exploration in which there may be untypical objects. We can cultivate in 2 ways:DivingBasic basis. Coal carbon stone, electric eel and metal detector. The stones of course will be useful to you, unquestionably, exploration on a more "advanced" level is impossibleMetal detector
Thanks to it credit Ak-47, ammunition to it and a button, a very useful powerful tool zn. The detector is only limited by the battery. To recharge it, collect the eels and batteries.
37. Rock Boshers DX: Directors Cut
Get ready to take a trip back to the 80s, the 1880s!
Help young Queen Victoria fight her way across Mars and attempt to escape home in this exceedingly retro arcade adventure!
Created to look, feel and sound like an 8-bit styled videogame from the 1980s - Rock Boshers DX: Director’s Cut mixes top down and side on 8-way directional shooting action.
See amazing sights as you journey across Mars. Prepare to bosh rocks! - with only the occasional break for tea and scones.
RBDX is a 2D pixel drawn arcade action game, created as if made on an 8bit hardware (choose from either NES or ZX Spectrum visuals), but modernised with widescreen formatting, HD rendering and of course - no colour clash!
Authentic 8bit loading sounds and borders art!
Soldiers, zombies, giant bugs, tanks and more all try to block your progress.
Leaderboards to compete on and achievements to obtain.
Weapons to collect to help you escape the levels, such as Coal Rockets and Steam Lasers.
Hidden snacks to collect to unlock bonus arcade games.
4k and above rendering on PCs with the correct hardware/display.
Yes you can collect snacks hidden throughout the levels to unlock bonus arcade games such as:
- sees you chasing down a giant lump of Cheddar.
- is a mini spinoff from the DX version, where you must protect a milk pipeline under the sea.
- places you in the shadow of some ancient Martian pyramid as you dash to collect gems.
- lets you take to the stars in your very own space ship.
Which other retro action game which lets you play as Queen Victoria, through a small chunk of 100% accurate history from an alternate universe? :D
You even get to meet Charles Darwin!
38. Crazy Fun - FootRock
He's a striker. Help rocky to finish first.
★ 150 exclusive levels
★ Spectacular physics
★ Dazzling visuals
★ Epic mission
★ Сlever opponents
★ Rain, falling leaves, fire, meteor rain
39. Big Mutha Truckers
Screw your family, truck other road users, and swindle your way to a fortune! Ma Jackson, owner of Big Mutha Truckers Inc., has announced to her four kids that she's planning on retiring. Choosing the new owner of the company will not be easy, as Ma's kids are a difficult bunch. The solution? A Trial by Truckin' - whoever makes the most money trucking through Hick State County in 60 days takes control of the company.
40. ASSAULT GUNNERS HD EDITION
ASSAULT GUNNERS HD EDITION puts you in control of the Peace Keeping Force known as DAT and along with your three allied Battle Mechs, you must attempt to save Earth’s Migrants and the Mars Colonies as a whole from the threat of the ANTS uprising. Who or what could be leading this threat against Mars, and the new planned perfect utopia for humanity?
With 35 full-length battle-heavy missions, a horde gameplay mode known as “Inferno Mode” covering 5 varied maps and over 100 mech-customisation possibilities for yourself and your allies, there’s plenty of replayability and content present in the standalone version of ASSAULT GUNNERS HD EDITION.
Categories in common with ASSAULT GUNNERS HD EDITION: Action
41. EMERGENCY 20
EMERGENCY 20 brings 10 of the best missions from 20 years of EMERGENCY to your PC - using current technology! Additionally it features EMERGENCY 5, EMERGENCY 2016 and EMERGENCY 2017 with all the campaigns, multiplayer maps and freeplay modes. EMERGENCY 20 is available as the complete package for newcomers, and as a discounted upgrade for owners of EMERGENCY 2016 or EMERGENCY 2017.
Keep your cool and coordinate rescue workers in exciting real-time missions - from an illegal street race to a nuclear meltdown.
What would happen if a meteorite smashed into an inner city? Or if a fireworks factory caught fire? You can contain the disaster!
Many different units from 4 branches – fire department, medical services, police and technical units - are waiting for your orders.
Decide in real time, where best to deploy your units and which tasks need to be handled first. As an incident commander you will have to utilize your limited units optimally and always be on your toes. Because you never know when the unexpected will disrupt your best laid plans...
For those new to EMERGENCY this edition is the ideal starting point. Between three campaigns, 10 newly re-imagined missions, Free Play and Multiplayer, this package includes many hours of exciting EMERGENCY gameplay.
Experienced EMERGENCY commanders can dive into our new take on classic missions and get an insight into the design and history of EMERGENCY in our videos showcasing the original missions with commentary by EMERGENCY-Creator Ralph Stock and noted community member „Godra“.FEATURES
- Go on a journey spanning 20 years of EMERGENCY and experience 10 classic missions with the benefit of modernized graphics and gameplay.
- Choose your difficulty: Three difficulty settings allow you to adjust EMERGENCY to your preferred playstyle.
- It’s the complete package: Build up your team of units in the EMERGENCY 5 campaign, battle the plague and terrorism in the EMERGENCY 2016 and 2017 campaigns and the multiplayer and freeplay maps!
42. Worms: Open Warfare 2
The acclaimed mix of action and strategy comes to handhelds, now with wireless multiplayer capability. Easy to play, hard to master!
Retaining the classic 2D game play, cheeky humor and clever mix of action and strategy from Worms: Open Warfare, Worms: Open Warfare 2 takes gaming on the move to the next level by taking the battle online. Test your skills and fight it out with other worms fiends from anywhere around the world. With all new single player and multiplayer modes, weapons, scenarios and unprecedented customization options for your worms, Worms: Open Warfare 2 is the most comprehensive Worms title yet.
Categories in common with Worms: Open Warfare 2:
Platform: Nintendo DS
44. Counter Agents
Counter Agents is a spy-themed, head-to-head multiplayer game where your objective is to sneak around guards, steal the briefcase, and make it to an exit point before your opponent. Take on the solo-player challenges, compete with your friends in multiplayer mode, and enjoy creating your own maps with the brilliantly simple level editor!
Counter Agents originally started as a student program prototype project during the Fall of 2015 and gradually took shape to what it is today. The original goal was to take an arcade game dating 1983 or earlier and build off of existing mechanics to create something new and unique. The game we were inspired by was 005 (1981), one of the very first stealth games. Of the various 005 game modes, we loved the scenes where you had to avoid policemen with flashlights. We took this idea and created a customizable multiplayer experience with more 3D levels. Keeping the project alive between projects, we have playtested, iterated and polished Counter Agents tirelessly over the past year. Now we’re excited to finally bring it to Steam!
- Three game modes include Single Player Challenge, Multiplayer (1-4 players), and Level Editor. The goal of each mode is to find and steal a briefcase and escape, all while avoiding guards, detectives, and other players.
- Top-down view of a 3D environment. There are 3 floors that promote clever level design and strategy.
- Level editor has a simple UI with a drag and drop mechanic so that anyone can create complex designs. Players can post levels to the online community for anyone to play and rate.
- All original music and audio by our composer, Lance Montgomery.
- Counter Agents will be completely free! No in-game purchases, and no priced DLC. We promise that all updates and bonus content will not have a price.
45. VR Darts
VR Darts is a virtual reality sports game for darts enthusiasts.
Game Modes :
- 501 Match
- 301 Match
- Around the Clock
- Free Practise
- Finishing Practise
( Cricket Game Mode will be available in the final version )
Play against a bot ( beginner to pro ) or against your own best performance.
( Online Multiplay against other players will be available in the final version)
Spectator mode 'Bots-only' match to test AI opponent skill
Final version (non-early access) is planned for the end of this year, with game type cricket, online multiplayer, achievements and leaderboards.
We will keep releasing functional updates during the early access phase.
46. Super Hyperactive Ninja
Super Hyperactive Ninja is a hyper-caffeinated fast-paced action-platformer in 2D, designed for those who want a real tough challenge.
Use the power of caffeine to enter Hyperactive Mode, to run faster and kill enemies, but use it wisely! Your energy is limited, and must be recharged with the coffees you find in the levels. If you run out of caffeine, its GAME OVER!
The evil Shôgun has stolen all the coffee from the secret ninja village of Kohinomura.
You will play as Kohimaru, the last of the Coffee-Nin, to defeat the Shôgun's army of evil ninjas, monks and even supernatural beings like onis and ghosts.
Save your fellows and recover the legendary coffee, which it's said to be able to grant infinite energy to the one who takes it whole without milk.
Coffee runs the world! And the Coffee-Nin! Kohimaru and his friends can perform awesome tricks using the power of the caffeine, but doing so drains a lot of energy! You must complete the levels before you fall asleep and pick up all the scattered coffees you find to prevent it.
Race against your cruelest enemy: SLUMBER!Features
- Fast-paced action platformer
- Difficult and challenging
- Race against yourself (Speedrun-friendly)
- Use items to find new paths and secrets
- Secret modes!
- Guest characters!
Rush through more than 50 levels, master more than 6 playable characters and fight against a friend in the secret 2-player fighting mode.
47. Auto Age: Standoff
Welcome to the Auto Age The year is 2080. America lies in ruins. Bands of militarized motorists work to keep the peace in the east. Wheeled gangs rule the western wastes. A mysterious voice crackles through the static of radio relays, beckoning travelers into the desert canyons of the Dead Zone.
Choose your side and speed full throttle into a deadly game of ruthless car combat soaked in '80s Saturday morning cartoon style. Will you rally behind SAIGE and Val Vega to fight for a better future, or seek total domination with the evil Dark Jaw and his ragtag Jawlings?
Team-Based Car CombatHurl headlong into the chaos of twelve-player online combat, buckle up for classic couch co-op, or even do both. With Auto Age: Standoff's versatile split-screen play, you and three other friends can skirmish privately or team up together in online battles.Pimp Your RideIn a high-tech world of lowlifes, you'll need every advantage you can get. Choose your chassis and gear up with powerful weaponry and the latest gadgets, including missile launchers, ramming plates, mines, boosters, and more.
- 14+ vehicles including light, medium, heavy and tower classes
- 30+ weapons and gadgets
- Mixtape tracks by: 20Six Hundred, Skull Fist, Stilz, and TWRP.
- Underscore by: Jim Guthrie and JJ Ipsen
- Theme song by: Matthew Reid
48. Survive Me Miolhr
Long ago the Scientist of Miolhria worked on a cure for the multiple illnesses of their time. One of these "Cures" had horrible side effects turning man into Z's. This cause Havoc and Chaos all over Miolhria.
Miolhriankind's last hope was left with these same scientist who continued to experiment with the Virus which changed so many of the Miolhrians into these Z's.
(As you can tell not all of the People of Miolhria were Genuses..)
After years of experimentation and luck a second cure was found but didn't work as they expected.
Side effect from the second "Cure" allowed some people of Miolhr to Control Elemental Skills.
These People were called Users. Elemental type(s) are Fire, Water, Poison and Ice.
(User are people with the ability to control Element Powers.)
After years of training, the Top Users created DoJo's to train
and perfected their talents.
Years later Z's stated to build immunities and split off into 3 forms.
Poison. Blazing. Earth!
This also allowed them to use these Skills.
At the same time User trained developed 2 New Skills. Physical
With these 6 Skills the World of Miolhria was balanced
for a short time.
DoJo leaders stared to develop Dual User abilities.
This was mostly through their training.
This gave them the ability to control 2 Elements at once.
For years DoJo leaders ruled the lands of Miolhria...
(More to come)
- 600+ Items!(Coal, Shotgun, Mushroom Soup, First Aid and more.. )
- 200 + Weapons!(Tools, Magic, Spears, Guns and more..)
- 200+ Armor! (Armor, Shirts, Boots, Caps, Belts and more..)
- 40+ Quest (20 Multi-Use Quest)
- 5 Biomes to Explore!
- Multiple Enemy types including Zombies, Animals and Looters to fend off!
- 6 DoJo's to Conquer!
- Loot random locations from Med Centers, Homes, Weapon Shops to Deli(s)!
- More to come with future releases!
- Crafting System that allows you to create food, Weapons and more!
- Safe houses to stay in or Create your own home base!
- Make a Campfire and cook or Breakdown Items to make more Useful Items!
- Uses Cages and Traps to catch wild animals and Cook, Skin or Train them!
- Find other survivors and complete quest for them to get them to join you!
- Be warned not all Team Members will work well together which may effect Disposition!
- Chance System which effects..
- Air Drops! (Effect amount of Drops in an Area)
- Visitor Breaking in! (Zombies, Animals, or Looters)
- Team Members! (Exploration)
- Chances of Finding Rare Items!
- Power Outage!
- Pipes not to work! (No Water)
- Chances of getting a Cut or getting a Sprains!
- and more..
- Environment Chances which effects Miolhria in many ways!
- Coming Soon Environmental Situations (Wind Storms may have a Chance of causing a Tornado)
- More to Come...Stay Tuned!
49. Battle of Painters
Battle of Painters is the first online game where you have to compete with other players in a drawing!
The round starts and you get given a theme, the goal is to make a drawing based on the given theme in 5 minutes using a bunch of tools like pencil, eraser, spray, square and circle shapes, line, bomb(erases everything), undo and redo tools. But you are not alone: other players are drawing their paintings in front of you! There is a voting for the best picture after the round is over. The painting with the most votes wins the game!
- 2 game modes: Battle of Painters and Draw & Guess aka Charades
- Online gallery
- Friends system
- Player customization
50. Disney•Pixar Cars: Radiator Springs Adventures
Adventure through Radiator Springs with Lightning McQueen andsome of your favorite movie characters. Complete a series of awesome challenges as you gear up for the big race! "Cars," the seventh animated feature film to be created by Pixar Animation Studios and released by Walt Disney Pictures, is directed by Pixar's two-time Academy Award-winner John Lasseter, who directed "Toy Story," "A Bug's Life," and "Toy Story 2." A high-octane adventure comedy, "Cars" features the voice talents of Owen Wilson, Paul Newman and Bonnie Hunt, and has a wide assortment of cars as characters who get their kicks on Route 66.