100 Best Games Like Top Hat of 2020 - Top Hat Alternatives
Trying to find games like Top Hat? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Top Hat, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Top Hat that have been tried, tested and recommended.
List of Best Top Hat Alternatives | Games Like Top Hat
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like Top Hat in 2020. If there is something missing from the Top Hat , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
Several chapters of top-down shooter action, Hotline Miami is a violent game, where the player takes control of the unnamed man, that receives orders to clear out stages from bandits and mobsters, using every weapon he can get. Over the course of the game, the player will be able to collect the masks that provide buffs and abilities. Fluid and tight combat includes various melee and ranged weapons, that can be used as intended or just thrown at the enemy. Once Jacket, dubbed so for his distinct letterman jacket by fans, arrives at the mission, players will have to clear out every floor from the enemies, using rooms and doors for cover or ambushes. As the story moves on, Jackets mental health will visibly deteriorate, and he will be shown to suffer from hallucinations, which is in tone with acid 80’s theme....
Heroes of Might and Magic 3: The Shadow of Death is a strategy game developed by New World Computing. It came out on 01-03-2000. The 3DO Company published the game. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
You can play Heroes of Might and Magic 3: The Shadow of Death on PC.
It was scored by Paul Romero.
Not A Hero is an indie cover-based 2D shooter game developed by Roll7.
A purple rabbit named BunnyLord uses time travel to become a mayor and save the world from the alien invasion. In order to prove to the people that he has to be elected, he hires freelance anti-heroes to get rid of the crime in the city.
Not A Hero features a unique pixelated style. At the beginning of each level, the player chooses one out of nine characters. Each character has their own traits and a set of unique gameplay changes. The players have a primary weapon that they can upgrade either temporarily or until the level is completed. Special weapons are also available, such as automatic turrets or exploding cats.
There is no jumping in the game, yet the player can slide. Sliding can be used to get into cover against the in-game objects or tackle enemies which makes them easier to kill. The characters can withstand several hits and the health is restored pretty fast.
The game features different objectives for each level, but every one of them is issued by BunnyLord....
Risk it all to breakout from the toughest prisons in the world. Explore the biggest prisons yet, with multiple floors, roofs, vents and underground tunnels.
You’ll have to live by the prison rules, attending roll call, doing prison jobs and following strict routines; all the while secretly engineering your bid for freedom!
Your prison escape antics will take you from the frosty Fort Tundra, a train hurtling through the desert, and even to the final frontier!Escape Team Assemble!
Unite with up to 3 friends to create the ultimate escape crew and engineer the wildest escapes yet! Jump online or gather round on a couch to prepare for your sneaky adventures. By working together you’ll be able to create even more elaborate and daring plans.
Feeling competitive? Dive into the versus mode and show that you’ve got the skills to break out of any prison faster than your friends can. If all else fails, settle your rivalry in the court yard with a prison punch up!Create YOUR Con!
It’s time to make your prisoner truly yours. Choose from a massive array of customisations to make your character unique to you. It’s important to look stylish whilst you mastermind your escape.Craft your Escape!
Being in prison forces you to be creative and work with the limited tools at your disposal. You’ll have to combine everyday objects like soap and socks to craft new weapons and tools to help you achieve your goal. Steal forks from the cafeteria to chip a tunnel in your room, and craft a poster from magazines and duct tape to hide the evidence. You’ll soon learn that duct tape solves (almost) everything!Prepare for a fight!
The Escapists 2 introduces a brand new combat system to make every prison brawl more exciting and interactive. You’ll have to block and tie together chains of attacks whilst strafing around your locked on targets to gain the upper hand in combat. Make sure your visit the gym first to build up those muscles!New ways to escape!
As the prisons get tougher you’re going to have to get more creative with your escape plans. There’s a ton of options to tackle almost any prison escape.Features
- 10 Prisons
- Up to 4 player co-operative and versus multiplayer
- Drop-in/ Drop-out Online/Splitscreen multiplayer
- Over 300 customisations
- Multi-storey Prisons
The sequel fans have waited 16 years for is finally here - Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode I! Featuring enhanced gameplay elements, including the classic Sonic Spin Dash, and the versatile Homing Attack, Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode I picks up right where Sonic and Knuckles™ left off. Dr. Eggman’s back, and in an effort to finally rid himself of Sonic, he revisits – and improves – the very best of his creations. Get ready for the next chapter in an all new epic 2D saga built for old and new fans alike....
Your kingdom must survive a living and dangerous world. Do the viking raiders make off with your villagers? Or are they stopped, full of arrows, at the castle gates? Does a dragon torch your granary, your people dying of starvation in the winter, or are you able to turn the beast back? The success of your kingdom depends solely on your skill as a city and castle planner.
Strategically layout your town to improve your peasants' happiness and to attract new residents. Tax them just enough to fund your castle. Make sure your peasants are fed in the winter and healed of plagues. Build churches to keep them from despair and taverns to keep them happy. You can even throw festivals if you've built a town square! Send out wood cutters to collect wood, set up stone quarries to build your castes, and farm the land efficiently so your town can grow and thrive.
The new land you're settling is at risk of viking invasion. These raiders seek to kidnap and kill your peasants, steal your resources, and burn your town to the ground. Use a powerful castle building system where castles are constructed using blocks which can be placed anywhere. Towers and walls are dynamically created based on how you stack and arrange them. Archer towers and other weapon emplacements have longer range the higher their tower. Try different layouts to best protect your kingdom and express your glory as a king or queen.
And it all takes place in a beautiful dynamic world with a stylized procedural cloud system and season cycle from summer to winter. A realistic tree growth algorithm simulates the forests. Depending on your needs, wood cutters can clear cut or responsibly manage your forests.
Kingdoms and Castles is the first Fig funded game to be released. Its crowd funding campaign succeeded with 725% of its goal and was supported by 1,400 backers. Supporters of the game could both pledge and invest during the Fig campaign. ...
MouseCraft is an A to B puzzle game where players help Schrödinger, the crazy cat scientist, in completing his mysterious, mice-powered invention. Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a safe path for as many mice as possible, gather collectibles, fight enemies, use different types of blocks, blow up things and avoid environmental hazards in 80 handcrafted levels!
Key Game Features:
- Experience a remix of two classic gameplay mechanics: Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a safe path for as many mice as possible.
- Discover an epic tale of a crazy cat scientist who is striving to unlock the potential of a mysterious, mice-powered machine.
- Defeat obstacles, overcome gaps and gather collectibles by using different types of blocks, be them explosive, crumbling or even jelly ones.
- Prove your stacking skills in your own style- freeze the game by using the Active Pause feature or increase the speed any time you want.
- Get involved by creating your own maps and show off your creativity by sharing them with our community.
- Chill out while listening to our funky soundtrack scored by Mikolai Stroinski, the composer for Dark Souls 2, The Witcher 3 and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
- 80 hand-crafted levels (about 6-10 hours of gameplay).
- 7 different types of Tetromino Bricks, 2 types of Enviromental Hazards, Bombs, Enemies...
- 4 different locations.
- Level Editor which allows you to create your own maps.
- Full Steam integration, including: Cloud Saves, Achievements, Leaderboards and Trading Cards.
Everybody wants to rule the world! Achieve global power with EVIL GENIUS, the one and only complete world domination simulator. All the everyday tasks of the deliciously wicked mastermind are available to experience and master from building your ultra-secret base to developing spectacular super-weapons to carry out your nefarious master plan. How evil are you?
- Choose from 3 notorious Evil Genius characters to serve as your icon and represent you in your quest for power.
- Create the ultimate doomsday device and use it to achieve total global domination.
- Create your lair with over 300 items including kung fu academies, rocket caverns, and laboratories.
- Use ingenious traps and wicked 'interrogation' devices to toy with and dispatch obnoxious overdressed government agents.
- Manage your minions as you train them in treacherous trades such as experimental research programs, heavy weapons usage, and international sabotage.
- Recruit dastardly henchmen to patrol your base, take out your enemies, and undertake outrageous missions to increase your power and notoriety.
- Fight your way through 16 deadly scenes!
- Discover multiple endings!
- Remixed soundtrack by Patrice Bourgeault
- Test your speedrun and superplayer abilities with a brand-new Challenge mode!
- Unlock 2 secret modes!
- Supports achievements
- Supports Steam Leaderboards
Experience fireworks, weather effects, and more!
Keep your employees happy, or be forced into some real-time deal making.
Visit the Bank Manager to keep an eye on your cash flow.
Check the park status screen to see what your visitors are thinking. You'd better build a burger stand, the little peeps are getting hungry! ...
Canyon Capers is a 2D platformer game.
The main character, DinoJr, is out on a quest of exploring different dungeons, canyons, and caves and hunting for great treasures hidden there. Other characters are unlockable through playing, with their unique traits and different approaches to each level. The levels in the game vary in goals and activities, wherein some there is a time limit to complete the run, while in others the player has to score some points by collecting trophies and defeating enemies.
The game follows a pattern set by the classic retro platformers: the player controls a character who can jump, get rid of enemies by landing on top of them and collect different upgrades. While at that, the game offers different challenges in the form of puzzles to solve and 50 different levels with progressing difficulty. Various types of enemies and dangerous traps await at each map, but the player can restore his progress after dying - the character respawns at the last haven.
Visuals and other features
As mentioned before, the game aims at giving its players the feeling of playing a retro platformer. Thus, the graphics are very cartoon-like, with characters having a simple, yet excellent and loveable design, and the backgrounds and other textures having much detail and work into them. The game also has a variety of achievements to obtain, as well as Steam Marketplace integration with a plethora of Steam Cards awarded for playing the game and completing some achievements....
Bundled with a Wii Remote, Wii Play offers a little something for everyone who enjoyed the pick-up-and-play gaming of Wii Sports.
Wii Play is made up of nine games that will test the physical and mental reflexes of players of all ages.
Whether you pick up the Wii Remote to play the shooting gallery that harkens back to the days of Duck Hunt or use it to find matching Miis, a world of fun is in your hands!
In addition to the shooting gallery and Mii-matching game, Wii play offers billiards, air hockey, tank battles, table tennis rally, Mii poses and a cow-riding race....
Armed with only your wits and a pair of top of the range Stealthing Goggles, it's your job to sneak your way through a deadly facility that's determined to extinguish your fragile little life. With no weapons and no armour, being seen means instant death.
Stay out of the light to avoid the attention of deadly security robots! Leap like a lusty salmon to avoid those zap-happy lasers! Think fast as the walls close in around you! And once you've defeated these deadly chambers (or they've defeated you), create your own fiendish death-rooms in Stealth Inc's fully-featured level editor!
Purchasing this content entitles you to both the PS3™ system and PS Vita system versions!
Some functions and features may not be available on PlayStation TV.
Dual Analog Sticks
Cross-platform play (PS3™)
This item is being licensed or sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item. This item may be used with up to 2 activated PlayStation®Vita systems associated with this Sony Entertainment Network account.
Stealth Inc ™ & © Curve Digital. ...
Explore the exciting sport of Bass fishing! Based on the Dreamcast hit, motor out to eight different fishing locations to catch the biggest and baddest Bass possible! Choose between fourteen different lures, and compete in four tournaments. Start off as an amateur, and work your way up to the pros in the Masters Classic tournament. Get hooked!Features Hone your fishing skills:
- Variable weather and water conditions will affect the fishes’ behaviour, so you’ll need to master a wide variety of special lures and angling techniques to catch the one that got away. Are you fishing in the morning? Try a surface lure. Is it hot out? Better drop to cooler water.
Explore vibrant new stages and classic zones in stunning 60 FPS. Pixel-perfect graphics and new retro animations will make you fall in love with these 2D rolling landscapes.
A new mode that adds a fresh look to familiar locations while challenging new and veteran players alike. *Available only on Sonic Mania Plus or Encore DLC Sonic Mania Encore DLC - Experience a new take on familiar zones with the all-new Encore Mode, play as two new characters with their unique abilities: Mighty the Armadillo, and Ray the Flying Squirrel, and compete with up to four friends in expanded Competition Mode! ...
Presented in pixel art and set in a future post-apocalyptic setting, Convoy is a squad based tactical roguelike-like in its core. You travel with your combat vehicles and convoy across a wasteland to find parts needed to repair your broken spaceship. During your journey you will encounter strangers in randomized scenarios by picking up radio signals.
Depending on the choices you make, signals can either lead to tactical combat, text based dialogue or chance based role-play. Whatever choice you make, you need to keep your convoy and its cargo safe from raiders, privateers and other enemies. Keep upgrading your vehicles, as death is permanent in Convoy.
- A new take on tactical combat: Combat plays out in real time as a high-speed car chase where you need to position your units and use abilities to maximise their effectiveness.
- Exploration pays: You will encounter many different radio signals, each with a text based event. What doesn’t kill you may reward you with loot.
- Fully customizable units: Each unit can be upgraded and outfitted with different weapons and abilities, allowing you to customize them to your needs.
- A randomized planet: Each play-through features different main and side objectives, events, choices, and different consequences to your actions.
- A cold war turning hot: Three factions vie for control over the planet, your actions tip the scales of balance making you an enemy to everyone. As each faction grows in strength, you need to keep up.
- Permadeath at the core: Knowing one wrong move could lead to certain death puts you constantly on edge.
Stranger Things is back! Prepare for Season 2 of the award winning show by joining Hopper and the kids on a new, action-packed adventure.
It's 1984 all over again. Experience an action adventure game just like the ones our heroes would have played back in the day.
Explore Hawkins and its surroundings. See your favorite locations like Mirkwood Forest and Hawkins Lab. Uncover exciting areas you've never seen before!
Solve puzzles with the unique abilities of each character. Lucas can nail anything with his Wrist Rocket. Nancy has an entire collection of bats to swing this time.
Collect all the Eggos and Gnomes you can lay your hands on. You never know what they might unlock...
* Compete with your friends' Speed Run times on leaderboards and social media.
The Simpsons Arcade Game is an arcade game developed by Konami Digital Entertainment and Backbone Entertainment [X360, PS3]. It came out on 01-01-1991. Konami published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
The Simpsons Arcade Game is available on PlayStation 3 and PC.
It was scored by Norio Hanzawa.
During the game you'll need to heist your way through 20 unique hand-crafted heists in a persisting career mode, manage your crew from heist to heist by hiring the right goons and by making sure they are properly equipped. A test of a true mastermind will be to execute the plan to perfection, keep the goons alive, and walk away with the maximum loot from each heist.
Depending on your preference, you can hit your targets loud, or in stealth, or a mix of both. Keep the civilians under control, knock them out, or leave no witnesses. It's all up to you, just make sure you won't be there when the cops arrive - or be ready for a brutal firefight.
If you are hungry for more content on top of the campaign, you can test your mettle in the 8 challenge maps, built by the development team, available through Steam Workshop. And with Steam Workshop support, players can also create their own heists!Key Features
- Heist your target silently or go guns blazing - your choice (and your consequences)
- Switch the game into Slow-Motion on demand, to give you time to plan and to give your orders
- Control civilians and guards at gunpoint with the unique threaten system
- Employ a variety of weaponry and gear, from pistols and bombs to shotguns and tranquilizer guns
- Carry and hide bodies to avoid detection
- Use disguises to infiltrate forbidden areas
- Disable electrical systems
- Manage your crew
- Unlock and rob 20 unique heist locations, each allowing you to choose your own approach and play in a sandbox environment
- Discover, plan, and execute the greatest heist in the history of mankind!
- Access and create more heists and content via Steam Workshop
Gex, the lovable couch-potato lizard, has been sucked into the wild worlds of the media dimensions! Help him escape in this classic side-scroller from Crystal Dynamics.
Download this PS one® Classic game today!
Transferring to a PSP® system from your PS3™ system:
You must be signed into the PlayStation®Network account that originally purchased the game. You must have at least 121 MB free on your Memory Stick Duo™. Connect your PSP® system to your PS3™ system with a USB cable and switch your PSP® system to USB Mode. Highlight the game on the PS3™ XMB™, press the Δ button and select Copy.
PC Store Customers:
Log into your PlayStation®Network account that you originally used to purchased the game. Then, download the game from your "Download List" in the PlayStation®Store onto your PS3™ system.
This title has been converted from the original PlayStation® disc to the PSP® and the PS3™ systems. Consequently, there may be times where the title plays differently from the PlayStation® disc version, or where some features may not function properly. This version does not support PlayStation® peripherals (controller, memory card, multitap, etc.), therefore functionalities such as multiplayer, versus, and co-op modes are not available.
Purchase indicates acceptance of the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service/User Agreement and this item's use restrictions. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not purchase this item. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems and 2 portable systems that are associated with the purchasing account.
Gex® ©2007 Crystal Dynamics. All rights reserved.
"PlayStation", "PS" Family logo, and "PSP" are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. ...
RoboCop 3 is a side-scrolling platform shooter. You get missions (such as rescuing your colleagues who are being kept hostages), which are divided into several smaller levels. The levels usually consist of several platforms, and are heavily populated by enemies who shoot at you. You can gather special repair kits, which will be used to restore your health after you've completed a level. "RoboCop 3" is more of a shooter than its predecessors, having more and tougher enemies....
The Incredible Machine is a puzzle game developed by Jeff Tunnell Productions. It was originally released in 1992. Sierra On-Line published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
The Incredible Machine is available on PC.
It was produced by Jeffrey Tunnell. It was scored by Christopher Stevens.
An authoritarian state pacifying the masses with propaganda. A brutal police force that shoots first then shoots some more.
An ordinary everyman named Eugene, dragged by coincidence and circumstance from a life of mundane menial tasks into a baffling world of sudden, inexplicable murder, hidden conspiracy and unrelentingly lethal robots with nasty sharp pincers and lasers coming out of everywhere.
Depicted in a distinctive Cyrillic pixel art style the cyberpunk city crackles with tech-noir intrigue and neo-digital deceptions. Using every tool at your disposal help Eugene to unpick the knot of mystery that he has become enmeshed within – your equilibrium will be rocked as you point and click a path through this briar patch of tangled meaning and unexpected quixotic quirks.
Will Eugene make sense of the conundrum that unfolds before him, learn who is an ally or a foe and collect lots of vinyl records for his listening pleasure? He'll race rapid hover bikes to earn sub-cultural respect, rub shoulders with high society in a post-modern nightclub, hack the brains of pursuing drone cops in thrill-packed chase sequences, strive to survive tense shootouts with merciless law enforcers and enjoy some 8-bit cowboy coin-op action in a dingy dive bar with a broken toilet.
- Multiple endings
- Unique blend of action, point and click and Russia
- Get fingered for murder
Soviet Bloc Edition contains DreamBreak game with good Russian stuffs like:
- Original 19 track soundtrack recorded by Egor Gritsukov (.mp3 & .wav)
- Digital art book (.pdf)
- Pack of 5 Wallpapers
- Walk-through (yeah good luck with that!) in Russian and 'English' (.pdf)
Dark Void Zero on PC is packed with all new online features! Get rewarded for your skills with Achievements via Steam. Connect with Friends. Compete to be the best on the block or the best in the world in the Score and Speed Runs in the all-new Online Leaderboards!
Experience two all-new alternate endings! Only the best of the best will survive to see them!
And don't forget! Like its parent game, Dark Void Zero features an award-worthy soundtrack created and performed by famed Battlestar Galactica composer Bear McCreary.
Dark Void Zero on PC: The fate of the human race rests in your hands! Rise On!
- Strap on Tesla's first prototype ROCKET PACK and take control of 5 experimental weapons!
- Three levels of intense sci-fi, sidescrolling action!
- ONLINE LEADERBOARDS: Top scores! Speed runs! Can you be the best?
- ACHIEVEMENTS: Hone your skills and score bragging rights with Steam achievements! 30 achievements will rate your skill, speed, and stamina.
- FRIENDS: Add your Steam friends and compete for top honors!
- PC ALTERNATE ENDINGS: What's this? Two brand-new never-before-seen endings? Only the best of the best will survive to see them!
- RETRO: 8-bit graphics and "De-Mastered" Dark Void Zero score by Bear McCreary!
- GAMEPAD Support: Xbox 360 Controller for Windows supported. (Generic gamepads with analog sticks may also work, though are not officially supported.)
- Fast-paced platforming action
- Procedurally-generated levels adapt and change as you play
- Single-player campaign includes 16 levels across 4 unique worlds
- Five unique playable characters: Mikey, Stef, Chunk, Mouth and Data
- 40 upgradeable weapons and character abilities
- Simple controls, pure arcade action
- Four local multiplayer modes include Bank the Coins, Mega Coins, Hold the Rainbow, and Deathmatch
- Fully customisable local multiplayer tournaments for 2-4 players
- Quick Match mode for those who prefer to jump right in
- Lots and lots and LOTS of coins!
Person of European Heritage #112: Welcome to Relocation Block B, your new home. Your designated role is 'Bouncer'. Work hard, stay out of trouble, and we might let you stay in the UK.
In an alternative Britain where Brexit talks have collapsed, an extreme far-right government has taken power. Citizens of European heritage have been rounded up and exiled. Forced out of your previous life, you find yourself in the midst of a booming gig economy, fighting to scrape by and return to the city you call home.
Not Tonight is a post-Brexit management game, fusing a time-pressure RPG with a politically charged story where every decision matters. Will you join the resistance and fight the regime -- or keep your head down and hope that one day this will all be a distant memory?
Man the doors of pubs, clubs, festivals and parties, finding work via the BouncR app
Check IDs, manage guestlists, and stop revellers from becoming unruly
Upgrade your apartment, bouncer and equipment to better prepare yourself for the future
Decide what lengths you'll go to in order to survive in a Britain on the verge of collapse
We just released version 3.0 of AGFPRO & Premium - there are a TON of new features, assets and functionality that have been added, giving users the ability to create amazing game levels and maps like NEVER BEFORE!!
Major features to AGFPRO 3.0 include complete compatibility with Unity 5 for AGFPRO, Premium, Zombie FPS, Fantasy Side-Scroller, Drone Kombat, BattleMat Multiplayer, and Voxel Sculpt! We have also added new character controls and characters in both the ARPG and Platformer Players! What you will really see is the POWER and SPEED that comes with this update, allowing users to create lush scenes, filled with assets, foliage and other features and functionality.
AGFPRO v3.0 is a comprehensive toolset designed to provide game developers and enthusiasts with a powerful and rapid level creation, terrain/vegetation editing, lighting and atmosphere system.
AGF is an independent product that empowers users to create game levels and environments for many types of game genres, and the AGFPRO v3.0 PREMIUM version is also designed to work in concert with the Free and Pro versions of the Unity 5 game engine to allow further customization and game publishing. AGF runs on the PC, MAC and LINUX systems.
AGF allows developers to rapidly create game maps, sculpt terrain and design levels quickly and easily. With over 1000+ assets pre-stocked in the warehouse, along with 48 pre-set themes and 8 sample maps, developers and enthusiasts can begin creating levels in minutes. AGFPRO v3.0 includes all of the necessary tools to allow users the ability to import AGF scenes into Unity3d Free and Pro 5.
Creating game levels and maps in AGFPRO is easy and fun - now ANYONE can create their own quality game maps without having to program, model or animate!
Please note that in order to use AGFPRO Premium (DLC), you must first purchase AGFPRO.KEY FEATURES:
AGFPRO v3.0 now Features Nine (9) Key Areas or Apps for Development that Include:
- AGF Launch Pad
- AGF World Editor
- AGF Construct App
- AGF Browser
- AGF Packager
- AGF Scene Loader
- ARPG Player (Internal & External)
- Platform Player (Internal & External)
- FPS Player (External)
- This App replaces the AGF editor from the AGF icon in Steam
- Launches all AGF Apps including the Editor from one toolbar
- No need to go through the Editor to launch the Players
- Redesigned GUI in the Editor
- Dropdown menu system
- Collapsing, drag-able windows with easy to see icons
- 3x Speed increase for terrain sculpting
- New Smoothing feature for the terrain sculpting has been added to give the user the ability to smooth and soften terrain on their maps
- New X, Y, Z directional compass added to the Editor
- Camera automatically changes the atmosphere when users are underwater vs. above water
- Addition of "Build Time Clock" that is saved with each scene file every time users work, creating a standing time on how long each level takes to create
- User-Friendly Project Creation Wizard
- o Extensive library of pre-set themes for immediate level design
- o Themes include lighting, atmosphere, terrain, vegetation, & water pre-defined
- Intuitive User Interface with "Radial Menu" to expedite workflow
- Drag and reorganize windows to customize UI
- On & Off feature quickly hide menus
- Advanced Terrain Creation System
- Adjustable: terrain size, splat map & vegetation detail resolution
- Supports terrains from 200 meters up to 200 meters down max
- Terrains are now expanded to a maximum terrain of 4,000 meters square
- 3x Speed increase for terrain sculpting
- 10 levels of undo for terrain editing
- Undo Vegetation, Painting and Sculpting independent of each other
- Paint, Sculpt and Plant vegetation individually or simultaneously
- Toggle: terrain visibility, painting, sculpting, planting
- Sophisticated Brush Support
- Extensive brush library with adjustable brush size, rotation, power, blend
- Edit the entire Default Brush library for users preference
- Project specific and default brushes independent of each other
- Via the new integrated AGF Browser, users can now import their own original: Brushes, Terrain Textures, Terrain Vegetation Textures in PNG. Format
- Newly added: Custom Images can be both loaded and removed for the Brushes – Terrain and Vegetation
- Real Time Terrain Deformation and Painting System with Tri-Planar Texturing with Normal Maps
- Toggle between tri-planar shader & simple
- Intuitive Terrain "Snap to Grid Height" to set terrain
- Numeric input and readout of terrain height at specific locations
- Tri-Planar Shaders and Texturing
- Shader automatically maps terrain inclines with user defined texture
- Over 40 textures included with Normal Maps
- Terrain Texture Color Tinting Feature
- Change individual textures or batch
- Change terrain textures quickly and update in real-time
- Advanced Vegetation System
- Adjustable vegetation density & distance, unlimited layers
- Set vegetation min. width, height & color spectrum
- Advanced Global Vegetation Editor
- Globally change vegetation color saturation, value, size, minimum width & height, color spectrums
- Fully featured lighting and atmosphere configuration allows quick real time and run-time customization
- Customized Lighting System
- Key, Fill, Back, and Ambient light sources
- Set light colors, flares & shadow configurations
- Extensive Lens Flares to “main” light in lighting rig (over 15)
- Newly added Underwater Lighting system
- Fog System
- Global and simple fog with a variety of parameters: density, falloff, color and distance
- Set fog haze, density, distance, color, height and falloff
- Newly added Fog System
- Skyboxes – Select skybox cube maps with the ability to apply rotation & tint
- Beautiful water system with sliders for wave direction, speed, intensity, refraction/reflection color and foam properties
- Geometry Brush System
- Create unlimited sets of geometry brushes
- Brushes function as an independent layer to edit
- Set min/max scale range
- Randomly rotate X, Y, Z coordinates
- Align to Normal
- Spray geometry from camera view direction
- User-friendly file saving thumbnail generation for scenes when saved
- Extensive Presets to quickly start scenes (48 included)
- Create custom presets and share with friends
- Independent Pre-Fab Mode to create complex collections of assets outside of your scene
- Fully featured transformation tools include:
- Select, Multiple-Select, Copy/Paste, Duplicate, Translate, Rotate & Scale
- Intuitive Grid-Snapping and Collision Detection easily place objects in scene with new enhanced features that include:
- On screen display of Grid Size
- On screen display of Grid-Snap Setting
- There are now reference numbers for both the X or Z Axis, the numbers change dynamically with the scale of the grid
- Grid Reference Number Scaling and Display Settings can be defined by the user
New Construct App Feature:
- Gone is the old prefab workspace and it has been moved into its very own App
- Construct is where you go to create your own prefab assets from the always-expanding library of textures and assets (over 1,000+) that are available in the AGFPRO Warehouse
- Users can launch Construct from the Launchpad or from the Editor
- Use the “refresh assets” button to load prefabs into the Warehouse library
- Construct allows users to import their own .OBJ files (objects or assets) as well as .PNG texture files
- Load your own models, .OBJ files, directly into Construct – USERS NO LONGER HAVE TO IMPORT THEIR OWN ASSETS THROUGH UNITY PRO!!!!! This feature is included in AGFPRO and Premium.
- Combine several .OBJ files and save them as a Prefab to be used in the World Editor
New AGF Browser (file browser)
- This is a standalone browser that connects the AGF Apps together!
- The new AGF Browser is designed to be the glue that is used to bring in users custom content. Now users are able to bring in their own Textures and Objects files into AGF creations without the necessity of using Unity Free or Unity Pro… This feature is HUGE as it empowers users the flexibility to create their own custom levels with any supported asset types they choose to bring in with the ability to take their scene files back into Unity to publish their own work
New AGF Packager
- By popular demand – we have added this great feature… AGF DLC users are able to package their games easily and share with anyone! Just do the following:
- 1) Select the Game Type
- 2) Select the Project Folder
- 3) Select the Destination of the New Game onto User’s Machine
- 4) Give a Name to the Game
- … And the AGF Packager does the rest… it’s really that easy! Best of all, friends do not need to own AGF to run the packaged game, nor do they need to have a Steam account. The Packaged Game is completely stand-alone, DRM FREE, and redistribution of users game(s) is encouraged. AGF Packager will make a game for the OS that it was packaged on. The AGF packaged games are NOT intended for resale. It’s about creating and sharing with all.
- As an option, the Packager will automatically zip the game(s) package for easy distribution and no installation is required for the end user to play – no installers are necessary for friends to play – just unzip and have fun!
New AGF Scene Loader Features:
- The AGF Scene Loader loads the AGF Scene Format into Unity Free and Unity Pro
- Custom Images that are used on terrains now load into Unity with scene(s) created in AGF
- Any locked assets in an AGF scene are no longer an issue… The AGF/Unity Scene Loader skips any assets that are not supposed to load automatically
- Any OBJ files that are loaded into AGF will also be loaded into Unity Free and Pro
Action Role-Playing Game Player:
- The ARGP Player provides users with player and camera controls that are genre specific for ARPG game creation
- Using the Internal Player, creations can be played in real-time to play test map creations
- The External Player allows users the ability to package and send their levels to others to play
- The Platform Player provides users with player and camera controls that are genre specific for Platform game level creation
- The Internal Player allows users to immediately play and test their game maps in real-time
- The External Player allows users the ability to package and send their levels to others to play
First-Person Shooter Player:
- This Player provides the user with an FPS camera and controller, specific for FPS game level creation and play testing
- The FPS Player can be used with the AGF Packager to package their game levels to share with others
- This Player also supports Scene-Linking and allows users to share their AGF FPS game level creations with friends and link their maps together for endless gameplay!
- FPS Weapon asset packs are also included
- AGFPRO + PREMIUM ASSET Packager – users are able to package their assets in Unity Pro and use in the AGF tool-set
- Batch Asset Processing
- Automatic Icon Creation
- Over 500 Source Art Assets and Samples are included for Premium users
- Users are able to create game levels and maps using the software and also place characters (provided with the software) to play and explore their levels with multiple player style options (Action Role Playing, Platformer, FPS)
- Just to be CLEAR – AGFPRO is NOT a game engine. It is literally made using the Unity game engine. AGFPRO is a real-time, RAPID Game Environment Development Toolkit and is made to be used in concert with Unity Free and Pro for level/map creation. – However, AGFPRO does NOT need Unity to run or create levels/maps.
- The scene files that users create in AGFPRO “Basic” and “Premium” can be imported into Unity4 Free and Pro using our AGF/Unity tools.
- By using the DLC we have already released for AGFPRO (Fantasy Side-Scroller, Zombie FPS, Drone Kombat, BattleMat Multiplayer & Voxel Sculp), users are able to create playable levels with AGFPRO (only – not viable with Unity) with a variety of characters, assets, gameplay mechanics and special feature, “Scene-Linking” to connect game levels
- There are limitations to some asset packs “locked (L)” that limit the users from loading these assets into Unity. All unlocked asset packs are free of copyright and can be used via Unity for redistribution per the terms of the EULA http://ttp://media.wix.com/ugd/43457c_ee338ac5b4f644eb8b432518a8bb3d79.pdf
- The redistribution or “sharing” of the games users are able to make using AGF and DLC “Players” is a feature we are working on at this time and will be made available to users at no additional fee
- Users are also able to create and place specific game play mechanics that are provided in the software
- Full customization of your levels and maps is possible with AGFPRO Premium and Unity Pro, whereby users are able to bring in their own assets and models to make their games unique and further commercialize, making a complete Stand-Alone game
- If you are interested in making a complete Stand-Alone game with unique characters, models, assets and game play mechanics not provided in AGFPRO and commercialize it for sale, you will need AGFPRO Premium and either Unity Free or Pro software
- If you are a development team using AGFPRO + Premium, you will need one seat per team member using the software, but we do offer studio discounts, so be sure to contact us for special pricing
- We have many schools all over the globe using AGFPRO to teach game development and design in the classroom, from middle schools to elite Colleges and Universities. We have a basic curriculum available that instructors are able to include in their course curriculum and we provide additional support that includes software updates, access to DLC, non-Steam versions of the software if necessary, user support and special feature integration upon request and based on the terms of the agreement. We offer special pricing for schools and we find that schools love using the software as it allows students the ability to create complete games within the limitation of a semester and is a great introduction to begin to interface with Unity3d, without users having to program, model, animate or script. Please contact Tammy McDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have specific questions or interest regarding AGFPRO's Educational License.
- Create drills and conveyors to move resources into your Core.
- Use production blocks to create advanced materials.
- Build drones for automatically mining resources, assisting in building and protecting your base.
- Distribute liquids and fight outbreaks of fire.
- Boost production by supplying optional coolant and lubricant to your defense and production blocks.
- Advance through 12 replayable built-in zones with randomized spawn points
- Collect and launch resources
- Research new blocks to fuel progress
- Configure launch loadouts to bring resources to each zone
- Variety of mission objectives and goals
- Invite your friends to complete missions together
- 120+ technology blocks to master
- 19 different types of drones, mechs and ships
- Survival: Build turrets to defend from enemies in tower-defense based gameplay. Survive as long as possible, optionally launching your core to use your collected resources for research. Prepare your base for intermittent attacks from airborne bosses.
- Attack: Build factories for units to destroy the enemy cores, while simultaneously defending your base from waves of enemy units. Create a variety of different types of support and offensive unit to assist you in your goals.
- PvP: Compete with other players on up to 4 different teams to destroy each other's cores. Create units, or attack other bases directly with your mechs.
- Sandbox: Play around with infinite resources and no enemy threat. Use sandbox-specific item and liquid source blocks to test out designs, and spawn in enemies on request.
Custom Games & Cross-Platform Multiplayer
- 12 built in maps for custom games, in addition to campaign
- Play Co-op, PvP or sandbox
- Join a public dedicated server, or invite friends to your own private session
- Customizable game rules: Change block costs, enemy stats, starting items, wave timing and more
- Mix&match gamemodes: Combine PvP and PvE gamemodes together
Custom Map Editor
- Paint terrain with an editor UI
- Edit and preview structures in-game
- Configurable tool modes-- change how each tool functions
- Powerful map generation system, with many different types of filters for procedural manipulation of terrain
- Apply noise, distortion, smoothing, erosion, symmetry, ore generation and random terrain to your maps
- Randomize and configure ore generation, as well as placement of river and resource tiles
- Configure enemy wave layouts
- Share exported maps on the Steam Workshop
- Customize base map rules
- Use 75+ different environmental blocks
Leap through an intriguing world, meeting curious characters along the way. The hand-drawn backgrounds and distinct animations paint a rare picture, reminiscent of the old classics! The blend of retro sfx, beautiful arrangements and high definition ambiences give a peculiar atmosphere - thanks to composers/sound designers Nils Eklöf and Elias Thörnlund.
This game is a trial that demands skill and willpower, mastering the jump and reaching the top will test the limits of your ability! Do you think you have what it takes to defeat this game!?Features:
- The only way forward is up, and your only enemy is yourself!
- Simple but iconic jump-mechanic, charge each jump just right!
- Once you leap away there is no retreat.
- Tactical platformer; the obvious path is sometimes not the best...
- Mysterious world with characters that you will learn to love and hate.
- The higher you jump, the harder you fall!
- All your progress (and each setback) is saved automatically!
- That jump which you so easily cleared a moment ago has somehow turned into the hardest jump in the game - what are you going to do? Cry about it? You only have yourself to blame! He he he...
- Classic graphics - painstakingly hand drawn backgrounds.
- Tough but addictive gameplay
- Tough but addictive gameplay makes you come back for more even after you fall on your face for the 100th time!
- Challenge your friends to see who can first master this test of resolve!
- Hours of nail-biting suspense await you!
- Full controller support and freely rebindable keys.
South Park Rally is a racing-arcade game developed by Tantalus Entertainment, Tantalus Media and Tantalus Interactive. It came out on 30-11-1999. It was published by Acclaim Entertainment. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
You can play South Park Rally on PC, Dreamcast, PlayStation and Nintendo 64.
Play with Bubbles, Ricky and Julian along with all the Trailer Park Boys characters. Let’s go boys!
MAKE GREASY MONEY
Manage and collect greasy cash from your businesses. Collect liquor and cards to upgrade buildings in the trailer park. Too lazy to work? Hire workers to run your businesses when you can’t play.
Over 30 character cards to collect! Unlock new characters from bustin’ open trunks or beating bosses. Upgrade characters to make more money and increase profits!
Use crowbars to bust open car trunks for rare items and cards. Follow along with the story through comedic cutscenes. Play your way through all of the seasons, think you beat them all?
Knock knock… guess what!? Throw down with resident Trailer Park supervisors including Randy and Mr. Lahey in boss fights. Use your middle-finger strength to battle your way through boss fights! The faster your click, the faster you fight!
JAIL IS AWESOME
Getting busted is part of the job! Lose your cash, but keep your upgrades. After each season ends, you get to start running your park with more profits, faster upgrades and even greasier money! ...
*NOTE: THE IPOD TOUCH 4TH GEN IS NOT SUPPORTED*
Welcome to the official game of RoboCop the movie.
In 2028 Detroit, when Alex Murphy, a loving husband, father and good cop is critically injured in the line of duty, the multinational conglomerate OmniCorp sees their chance for a part-man, part-robot police officer.
Join the OmniCorp program to become RoboCop, the ultimate law enforcement officer! Battle human crooks, robot enemies and learn how to defend the citizens from the corrupt streets of Detroit.
Start your training now!
Shoot your way through console-quality training simulations
Use drone strikes to take out large groups of enemies
Save human hostages and capture informants
Battle aggressive robot enemies from the film, like the EM-208 and the ED-209
Upgrade your weapons and robotic suit to the latest technology that OmniCorp has to offer
Scan your targets with body heat vision to find their location and weak points
ROBOCOP (2014) © 2013 Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc. & Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. ROBOCOP is a trademark of Orion Pictures Corporation. © 2013 Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
One last drop, close your eyes. A dreamless sleep, and the hope, the curse of being alive in the morning, with the certitude that everyday is exactly the same.
Shouldn't it be time for me to finally chase the past I gave up a long time ago? What a strange last thought, but it's getting dark, too dark to think... Maybe... Maybe tomorrow will bring more answers..."
She fell in the majestic nothingness of the night while the singer on the old radio player was whispering his quiet prayer: "I'll take the fate the daylight brings".
Fragments and details, rainy nights and blurry lights are all VOID&MEDDLER focuses on. A single night intrusion into Fyn's life and hopes. Tired of the last two years she spent wandering without a goal and without memories, among disenchanted strangers, and pitiless scavengers, Fyn decided to put an end to all of this. She’ll have a few hours to make things right, and seek strong, pure and substantial memories. In a city where genders and species melt into each other, maybe she’ll find the long lost touch of humanity missing from her life.
The idea behind Void & Meddler was to create a game that looks like its creators, two musicians nurtured by noise rock from the 80's, synthwave, road trips and cyberpunk literature. Together, we conjured the narration, we created No Wave, we tamed the weird, we fucked in an orgy of wires, neons and white noise. Distance doesn’t corrupt anything. Amps were set aside for a while, and we dived head first into another sphere we loved, full of code, textures and pixel art.
Enjoy Void & Meddler, an indie adventure game full of fuzz literature, pixel music and analog dreams.
EPISODE 2 NOW AVAILABLE WITH THE SEASON PASS DLC.
EPISODE 3 WILL BE AVAILABLE IN 2017. ...
Here tests are taken upon highly durable human clones using newest weapon technologies. Your goal is to head these tests.
Will you destroy the test object using all available arsenal? Here is a wide range of various weapons waiting to be
used for the most insidious purposes! Melee, energetic, firearm and even a black hole. Combine it at your desire! You may have
a cup of hot coffee while another clone is being ripped by a circular saw and at the same time roasted by a flamethrower.
Cruel?.. Maybe, anyway those test objects are just artificially grown human clones. So whatever, put your feet on the table and
have no worry about a thing. Let your nerves relax, to the laboratory! ...
Enter a virtual world of cyber-landscapes and unravel the mystery behind its creation!
"Mighty Gunvolt Burst" is a retro-style 2D side-scrolling action game with an authentic feel.
Though the style will take you back to gaming in the 90s, new systems will keep the action fresh. Aim for a "Burst Combo" by taking out enemies at close range. Choose a character with unique abilities and tune their attacks, defense and movement options just how you like it with the game's deep customization system. Mighty Gunvolt Burst has the responsiveness and challenging gameplay of retro hits but with plenty of modern features you've come to expect.
Play as "Beck," "Gunvolt," or "Ekoro," and experience their new stories in this unique parallel universe. ...
- 50 levels (+15 bonus levels)
- 10+ types of action blocks
- 16 not-so-easy achievements
- Global score leaderboard
- Nice pixel art graphics and cool soundtrack
- Level editor with sharing levels via Internet
An evil robot named Dron, was ordered to kidnap humans, but a young man managed to escape the clutches of Dron, his name is Aike.
Kabitis realized what had happened and decided to go after Dron and rescue the prisoners. Aike decides to join Kabitis in your search.
You can play up to two players and use gamepad.
It has about 30 stages, including bonuses and additional arenas phases that can be unlocked for the Battle Mode.
In another additional feature that can be unlocked.
During the story mode you can collect crystals, buy items from the store,
Make points, fighting enemies, Kabitis and Aike become more stronger.
You can buy bees, each has its function.
You can buy and sell time, for each phase has a timer that Dron put the exit gates.
The game has a variety of items such as the magic box.
And beware of the thorns, by touching them you get hurt or may even poison!
If something happens that you just take a little juice, but be quick.
Kabitis is a fun game that brings new challenges at every step and if you are having trouble getting somewhere
or want to achieve something that is difficult to achieve, you can use the tools of the store, such as New Platforms so you can build your own way. ...
Featuring over 150 weapons, projectiles, upgrades, and more to modify the experience to each player’s preference, Ninjin: Clash of Carrots is an action-packed thrill-fest with a unique and immersive storyline, stylish environments, and exciting and frenetic gameplay! Ninjin also features a unique survival mode called “Oni TV Show” where players will fight endless waves of enemies for rare rewards. This mode also supports local and online co-op. ...
Lock and load: it's time for Deadly Games. From the makers of Jagged Alliance, 1995's Game of the Year (Power Play magazine) comes the multiplayer strategy game chambered with new features.
More ways to play. Play the new solo campaign or choose multiplayer mode via your network connection. More power. The included scenario editor provides infinite replay ability. Create your own maps, traps and enemies. Use the campaign editor to create your own deadly games. More mercenaries. Choose from 70 different mercs, including 10 new ones - plus all 60 of the original Jagged Alliance mercs. More weapons. Fun new war toys include mortars, grenade launchers, boobytrap kits and more! More terrain. Skirmish through jungles, deserts, towns and frozen wastelands.
And more attitude than ever!A highly requested multiplayer mode for the icon of turn-based tactical games An abundance of authentic weapons and equipment Dozens of extremely challenging missions that will put your tactical acumen to the test ...
2 EXCLUSIVE LEVELS!!!
Two exclusive levels built specifically for smartphones using the accelerometer.
All of Sonic's classic moves are available, including the newer Homing Attack which will add a new level of control and excitement.
CLASSIC SONIC STAGES
Race through 4 unique zones containing 4 acts each as well as 7 special stages.
SPECIAL STAGES RETURN
A staple of the Genesis-era games, the special stages return allowing fans to collect the 7 Chaos Emeralds and unlock Super Sonic.
REVAMPED CLASSIC BOSS BATTLES
Dr. Eggman returns with new and improved mechas and will go berserk when he accumulates damage.
GamePro - “…this looks and feels like a genuine Sonic game, deserving of the "4" attached to its title.”
IGN – “After an afternoon in its presence it's become seared in our conscience just like the classic levels of the early Sonics – and surely that's reason enough to have faith in Sonic the Hedgehog 4.”
Be the first to know! Get inside SEGA info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips & more…
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/sega
LIKE US: facebook.com/sega
VISIT US: http://blogs.sega.com/
Play SONIC 4™ EPISODE I on your big screen TV with MHL. Visit www.meetmhl.com for more information.
- - - - -
SEGA, the SEGA logo, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG and SONIC 4 EPISODE I are either registered trade marks or trade marks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. ...
Trey's village is under threat once more. Before there was only one storm to worry about, now there have been many and Matilda the dragon is being tired out trying to blow them all away!Can You Help Trey Save His Island?
As always, Brainy has an idea, a wild fantastic idea that will definitely work...this time...he promises! But it's going to take real team work, skill and strategic planning to make it succeed. Are you up to the task?
This time the Tribloos will be travelling far away from their island home and deep into the unknown as they discover that the storms are not naturally occurring!
- Beautiful Hand Drawn graphics
- Over 90 levels for you to beat
- Fully original soundtrack
Take control of everyone's favorite blue man, Mega Man, and save the island of Kattelox. Discover the truth of a mysterious disappearance, and find the long lost family treasure - the Mother Lode.
This title is compatible with the PS Vita, PSP, PS TV and PS3® systems.
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One time license fee entitles play on up to 2 PlayStation® 3 systems and 3 portable PlayStation® systems activated by this account.
MEGA MAN and MEGA MAN LEGENDS are trademarks of CAPCOM CO., LTD
CAPCOM is a registered trademark of CAPCOM., CO LTD
Packed with platform blasting action, tongue-in-cheek humour and tonnes of exploding body parts, head out on a journey through hell and back (literally) to change you both back to normal. Unlock abilities you never knew you had, then shoot your way through five worlds of blood-soaked monochrome mayhem and who knows, you might even set a new high sgore (ahem) along the way…
- Blast your way through a violent platforming tale of vampire/hat love, betrayal and endless destruction, all drenched in pixelated gore!
- Go crazy with your trusty shotgun and take the fight to the minions and massive bosses who hold the cure to your kick-ass condition!
- Discover a world packed with off-the-wall dark humour and a unique art style from the twisted mind of Sinclair Strange!
- Featuring music tracks by electropunk sensation Jimmy Urine from Mindless Self Indulgence!
"There was a crooked man,
and he walked a crooked mile.
He found a crooked sixpence upon a crooked stile.
He bought a crooked cat,
which caught a crooked mouse,
and they all lived together
in a little crooked house. "
This is the first title in the series known as The Strange Man, developed by Uri Games.
Experience the myriad horrors awaiting David as he moves into his new house.
In commemoration of the game's Steam release, achievements, and multi-language localization have been added.
The second installment, entitled The Sand Man, as well as further installments in the series - respectively entitled The Boogie Man and The Hanged Man - are also scheduled to be released on Steam in the near future.Features2D horror-adventure featuring exploration and action elements
Wide range of hardcore expressions of violence
The Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes: The Case of the Serrated Scalpel is an adventure game developed by Electronic Arts. It came out on 01-01-1992. Electronic Arts published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play The Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes: The Case of the Serrated Scalpel on PC and 3DO.
It was scored by Rob Hubbard.
Automation will allow the player to become an armchair CEO - to build their own car company from the ground up. Create and run anything from a boutique supercar manufacturer to a mass-market multinational mogul. With powerful tools like the Engine Designer, the player can create cars and their engines in mind-boggling detail.
The grand campaign will start in the year 1946 and run until 2020, with the main goal being to build a successful, renowned car company from scratch. All types of car manufacturers can be led to success if managed properly; building the right image over the years is key. The player’s tasks are to design engines and cars, to manage factories, production, Research and Development, as well as advertising campaigns. In game, time advances at the pace the player chooses and pauses automatically for events and occurrences.
Automation is comprised of three major game components - the Engine Designer, the Car Designer and the Company Manager. These components are naturally strung together by the game’s goals, made to be user-friendly and intuitive to use. A multitude of tutorial missions, videos, and descriptive texts help car novices become experts. Almost infinite options give the player all the creative freedom to create unique cars with vastly different engines.KEY PLANNED FEATURES FOR THE COMPLETED GAME:
- Extremely Deep, Technical, Creative – Experience unheard-of creative freedom in a highly technical, realistic gameplay experience revolving around building a car company from scratch. Go ahead and build your dream-car company!
- Dynamic World Markets – Master realistically modeled dynamic markets, distribution, and demand. Try to cater to the needs of over 40 different target groups and their needs, or find your safe-haven niche in a cutthroat economic environment.
- Flexible Car Designer – Design the cars you would have in your garage. Choose from diverse chassis types and materials, engine placements and drivetrain setups, gearboxes, suspensions, brakes, tyres, and finish off you design with fully customisable body types, looks and styles.
- Highly Detailed Engine Designer – Delve into endless possibilities combining different 4-stroke petrol engine configurations, internals, head types, forced induction systems, fuel systems, headers and mufflers. All based on different 4-stroke petrol engine configurations: Inline 3, 4, 5, 6, V6, 8, 10, 12, 16, Boxer 4, 6.
- Dynamic Engine Sounds - Turn up the volume and blast out the awesome fully adaptive, unique engine sounds that directly reflect your design choices.
- Grand Campaign, Scenarios, Sandbox – Aim to dominate the world markets with your superior design skills in the grand campaign, play a quick scenario challenge, or just tinker away in sandbox mode to create the most insane engines ever.
- Complex, yet Easy to Learn – While the game is highly technical, it is made easy to learn by means of well-illustrated in-game tutorial videos, detailed descriptive texts, as well as a multitude of tutorial scenarios.
- Network Play – Play cooperatively with your friends or take your intuition for the perfect car design and challenge up to 7 human competitors in epic, multi-session network games.
- Community – Join one of the most awesome and helpful communities out there, share stories about your exploits, talk to like-minded people, discuss your IRL car projects and engage in community challenges.
Stack cards like it's a race to the finish. And it is! In this fast-paced mash-up of solitaire and horse racing, you'll jockey your way to victory by clearing cards to energize your horse. You can even level up your noble steed through strategic positioning on the track. Can you master solitaire and horseback racing…at the same time?!
After you get a dozen races under your belt, you can retire your horse—a sad moment for any jockey. However! You can relocate your horse to your very own farm and pair them with other retired horses to breed new ponies...that are completely adorable! Eventually these babies will pony up by maturing into horses that you can ride in competitions for prizes. You can then get items at Chirp's shop, such as puzzle pieces or temporary bonuses. After completing certain puzzles, your horse will gain even more stats when leveling up. That’s some next-level jockeying!
Solitaire + Horses = one crazy-awesome gaming mash-up!
Jettison your horse down the track in this fast-paced form of solitaire
Level up your horses to enhance their stats
Retire horses to the farm to breed ponies, win more races, and earn more prizes...
And 33 unique talents to define your own play style. Kill enemies and loot items while leveling up. Craft useful potions, special arrows, and enchant your weapons with alchemy. Cast 20 powerful spells of Fire, Ice, Earth and Electric elements. Fireballs, Ice Nova, Stone Skin, Chain Lightning, and many more. Logical puzzles wich requires item searching and combining them to create the item you need.
- An entire castle to explore with 30+ huge areas.
- More than 50 different enemies, and 8 powerful and challenging bosses.
- Dozens of items for customize your hero. Swords, Axes, Maces, Bows, Arrows, Rings...
- Level up your hero with 33 unique talents and improve every aspect of him.
- Craft useful potions, special arrows, and enchant your weapons with alchemy.
- Cast 20 powerful spells of Fire, Ice, Earth and Electric elements.
- Hero Difficulty for who wants a more challenging gameplay.
- Logical puzzles wich requires item and hint searching.
- Puzzle solutions are random and change every new game.
- Colorful elemental enviroments of Fire, Ice, Earth and Electric themes.
- Epic original soundtrack by José Ramón 'Bibiki' García.
Top Hat game is one of the best Adventure games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 100 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Adventure games.
More About Top Hat
Top Hat is a 2D action adventure platformer, just like old NES games. If you are tired of “games” in which you get hit by heavy machine gun and grenades, and all you need to do is cover behind the wall to replenish HP, then Top Hat is a perfect game for you!
The story is about a golden top hat that has been stolen from our Hero. Now he has to to get it back. On his adventure the Hero will visit seven worlds, each one with his own graphic style.
The hero will meet many kinds of NPCs:
- we will help a guy with lost wallet,
- drink many bottles of rum with a pirate captain,
- smoke some strange tobacco with an old guy in the desert
- a platform gun, which shoots platforms, of course on which we can jump,
- a freeze gun which, of course, freezes our enemies.
- Seven worlds, each with 3 levels and a boss to fight (from fourth stage each level is divided on two parts).
- Each stage contains its own graphics style.
- Seven kinds of weapons, for example a platform gun which shoots platforms that you cam jump on.
- Mini quests.
- Funny cutscenes and other stuff.
- Awesome chiptune soundtrack made by Jakim.
- ACHIEVEMENTS. YAY.
- WE WILL PLAY ON YOUR NOSTALGY FEELINGS, BRO.
- Challenging. Really.