The best games like Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 are:
- arrow_rightPAYDAY The Heist
- arrow_rightSerious Sam HD: The First Encounter
- arrow_rightThe Sims 2
- arrow_rightTony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
- arrow_rightSonic Adventure 2
- arrow_rightTrackMania Nations Forever
- arrow_rightAPB Reloaded
100 Best Games Like Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (16)
- PlayStation 4 (26)
- iOS (26)
- Android (14)
- macOS (41)
- Linux (29)
- Nintendo Switch (8)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (8)
- Xbox 360 (25)
- Xbox (9)
- PlayStation 3 (31)
- PlayStation 2 (20)
- PlayStation (10)
- PS Vita (7)
- PSP (5)
- Wii U (1)
- Wii (12)
- GameCube (5)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (7)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- SNES (3)
- Classic Macintosh (4)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- Genesis (4)
- SEGA Saturn (3)
- SEGA CD (1)
- Dreamcast (3)
- 3DO (1)
- Jaguar (1)
- Web (1)
1. PAYDAY The Heist
PAYDAY The Heist is a dynamic co-op shooter that allows players to assume the role of a bank robber and to try on the criminal life from the first-person view. This game is the first part of the PAYDAY series and the beginning of the story of four outlaws – Dallas, Hoxton, Chains and Wolf. The gameplay is about completing 6 different heists throughout America alone (with bots) or in a team (up to 4 members). Each robbery could be carried out in two separate ways: players should decide whether stealth or a breakthrough attack is more suitable and prepare all the ammunition properly in advance. The squad of criminals searching for another “big score” is set up against easy-to-manipulate civilians and powerful police forces, so players are to try their best to prevent the alarm signals and not to face armed resistance. However, if the heavy combat begins, the best option will be to keep shooting countless enemies down till the money is in the bag and the heist is over.
2. Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter is an HD remaster of 2001 FPS Serious Sam: The First Encounter developed by Croteam.
The story takes place in a near future where humanity has unraveled an ancient artifact in Egypt which allowed for major technological advancements such as deep space travel. While exploring the space, Sam awakens an alien named Mental that destroys any intelligent life in the universe every 100.000 years. In an effort to save humanity, scientists send Sam back in time in order to kill Mental and prevent any destruction from happening in the first place.
The game features large-scale linear levels that are free for the player to explore as there are secrets hidden throughout them. Most of the levels follow a similar pattern of multiple arenas where players fight several waves of enemies connected by a pathway between them. The scoring system is also present. Player's score depends on the difficulty they play on and on the type of enemy they kill.
Players can get additional information on the enemies, weapons or the surroundings via NETRICSA, an implant inside Sam's skull.
Serious Sam HD: TFE also features multiplayer and co-op with up to 16 people.
3. The Sims 2
Explore the wide-open world of The Sims 2 as you guide your custom Sims in their quest to become a rich and powerful mogul. Build and run your own hotel in Strangetown. Keep the cash coming in by maintaining it and keeping the guests happy. Design paintings for the gallery and record music for the lounge through Touch Screen mini-games. Make sure Strangetown’s Sims are happy and you just might uncover their hidden secrets.
Categories in common with The Sims 2: Simulation
4. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 is the second entry in the well known skateboarding game made famous by world skateboard champion Tony Hawk and features arcadey easy to learn but hard to master gameplay.
Gamemodes consist of Career Mode, Free Skate, Simple Session, Multiplayer and the Level Editor.
Career mode, as the name suggests, consists of various levels with different tasks to achieve like finding secret tapes, do monster combos or collect the letters S-K-A-T-E and various other tasks to achieve a certain amount of points and progress through.
Free Skate is as the name suggests skating at your own leisure in any unlocked level.
Simple Session consists of achieving the highest possible high score.
Multiplayer is a 2 player split-screen mode with various fun games to play as well as just skating around with the other person.
And at last, level editor, suggestively an editor for creating your custom skatepark with a max block amount of 100.
5. Sonic Adventure 2
In the fight between heroes and villains, will you choose to save the world or conquer it? The hunt for the Chaos Emeralds is on and battle lines have been drawn between Hero and Dark. Experience two unique adventures featuring both long-time heroes and new and returning villains as they battle for the fate of the world! Sonic Adventure™ 2 makes its return on Xbox LIVE Arcade with a full cast of playable heroes and villains, exciting two-player competitive modes, Chao Gardens, and more than 30 action-packed stages, all remastered in HD!
Flatout is the racing game with a heavy focus on destruction and associated with the drivers tearing out the front windshield. It is the first part of the tetralogy, followed by the three sequels and one remaster.
The game consists of two modes: survival and racing. The goal of the racing part is pretty much the same as in any game of its genre: to reach the finish through the variety of lap tracks. The one to finish the route first wins. There are always eight players on the map with the protagonist and seven other racers — the game does not divide players into teams, every racer plays for himself. While the survival mode brings a new experience to the genre cause the winning player is determined not only by the amount of the damage it dealt to the others but also by surviving as long as possible.
The FlatOut is usually noticed for the realistic physics and the destruction mechanics, allowing the player to ruin their cars in many ways with the different types of collisions being caused by the different kinds of accidents accordingly. Apart from vehicle impacts the racing game also features realistic driver-tossing-out mechanics based on Ragdoll physics technology, which was previously used in animated cartoons and FlatOut is the first known title to utilize the engine in the video games.
7. TrackMania Nations Forever
TrackMania Nations is an arcade-style racing game, the third installment in Nadeo’s TrackMania series. Unlike the other installments in the series, Nations is a free-to-play game that featured in-game advertising as a form of monetization.
Like other TrackMania entries, Nations is a racing game with heavy emphasis on player-made content and simplified physics. There is only one car available in the game, which gives every player equal opportunities and accentuates the importance of skill over the right car choice or tuning.
The single-player component consists of 100 tracks that gradually get more and more difficult. There is no collision system in the game, so other players or AI opponents do not affect your car’s movement. Depending on the time it took to finish the race, the player gets bronze, silver, or gold medal. Different tracks require a certain amount of medal to unlock.
Each of the single-player tracks is available for multiplayer alongside the custom tracks that are made with in-game track-editor.
In 2008, TrackMania Nations, alongside TrackMania United got free updates with Forever added to their name. The games became network compatible and allowed United owners to play together with Nations players on certain tracks. The Nations’ physics system was updated to match that of United.
Categories in common with TrackMania Nations Forever: Racing
8. APB Reloaded
APB or All Points Bulletin is an ambitious MMORPG, which anticipated, and perhaps influenced the appearance of GTA Online. The game shares the title with 1987 arcade, but they are not connected whatsoever. At first, the game costed money to play, then it was shut down, and after the restart, it began to use the format of free-to-play. In the spring of 2017, seven years after the original release, the game was released on the PlayStation 4.
The player is offered to join one of the factions: Enforcers or Criminals. Inside the factions, players can form subgroups for joint missions. The game takes place in the modern city of San Paro, in the streets of which there is constant fighting between the factions. Missions are a task for two opposing teams, using a full arsenal of weapons, a fleet of cars and other vehicles. The character is controlled from a third person perspective, weapons and equipment are bought in terminals, similar to vending machines. The primary goal of the game is to be the strongest man in the neighborhood.
9. Midnight Club: LA
Midnight Club: Los Angeles is a racing game. It is the fourth title in Midnight Club IP and the first installment to not to feature any numbers in the name.
Developed by Rockstar Studios, Midnight Club: Los Angeles features the open-world nature of the game's environment from their early GTA games: the in-game time circles around the city's lifecycle — the day changes the night and vice versa. Not only game monitors the time of the day, but also it adapts the traffic on the streets and weather to it. For example, in the morning and the evening, there are traffic jams throughout the town.
The gameplay tracks include ten modes including lap races, sprints and tete-a-tete races with the police who is now, in contrary with the previous game, is not scripted to one mode in the gameplay process, but can be tied to any in-game event. The games are reward with rep points, which can be spent on the vehicles stylings and tuning while also depicting the level of the protagonist's skills.
The game follows a narrative of The Player — that is how the protagonist is called — moving to Los Angeles. Once he arrives, he is suggested to pick one out of three cars to start his racing career. The next events alongside with the races examine the success story of a street racer who has found the MidNight L.A. Club.
10. Cities in Motion 2
Continuation of the game Cities in Motion.
The essence of the game is the construction of profitable transport networks in large cities. The player is the director of the company that manages all the transport of the city.
There are five types of transport: a bus, a tram, a metro, a river tram and a trolleybus (in the first game there was a helicopter instead of a trolleybus).
You can manage:
- creating routes,
- selection of models of vehicles,
- salaries of drivers and other employees,
- expenses for the maintenance of transport,
- fare for different areas and categories of the population,
The reputation of the company also matters, it affects the preferences of passengers and, accordingly, on revenue and profits.
The route of each type of transport is constructed under certain conditions: for the tram rails are needed, for the metro you need a tunnel, a different number of stops for different areas. Residents are also divided into six classes, differing in income, needs and transport preferences.
The second game differs from the first by the absence of a helicopter as a mode of transport, the ability to build roads, the change of day and night, the introduction of depots instead of simple ring lines, and also the presence of a multi-player mode.
The player is provided with a data collection system that informs about people's places of residence and work, the functions of buildings, the number of stowaways and so on.
The "sandbox" mode allows you to operate with unlimited resources and the ability to arbitrarily change any parameter, cancel all restrictions. Campaign class modes have specific tasks, even a few, and only the execution of tasks opens the next campaign. Each campaign corresponds to a separate city, there are only six of them.
11. Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45
From the bayonet to the artillery battery, from hand-to-hand combat to combat along the whole front - all this can be experienced in the game on the real events of the World War II. The Eastern Front is the site of the most brutal battles.
The circumstances of the battles and the characteristics of weapons are reproduced with great accuracy, including exact dates of battles and pictures of the terrain from cities to natural landscapes. Equally realistic are the characteristics of the flight of bullets and shells, fired from various weapons. The creators of the game paid attention to the authenticity of sounds, the game involved Authentic Immersive Sound FX and 3d Positional Sound System.
Weapons and more
At your disposal are infantry formations and tank divisions, many equipment and battalions of soldiers. In total, the game has sixteen completely reliable models of vehicles - their interior is also modeled. Thirty models of infantry weapons. You can fight by combining infantry and motorized weapons.
Modes and more
Modes of multiplayer and online-game allow simultaneous participation of more than fifty players. To coordinate activities in this mode, there is a technology called Voice Over IP.
Existing updates to the game include new types of weapons, equipment, new maps: Krivoi Rog, Smolensk Stalemate, Leningrad, Berezina, Black Day July.
Categories in common with Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45: Action
12. Delta Force 2
You're a member of the U.S. Army's best kept secret: the elite SPECIAL OPERATIONS unit known as Delta Force, formed to BATTLE TERRORISM throughout the world. When the best of the rest can't handle the op, YOU are called into action. Can you handle THE JOB?
- FREE NovaWorld™: online gaming supporting up to 50 players.
- APPROACH THE OBJECTIVE via parachute and use tall grass, water, and rolling terrain to move undetected.
- TAKE CHARGE with the new Commander's Screen, directing your teammates in single and multiplayer action.
- CREATE YOUR OWN single or multiplayer battles with the Mission Editor PLUS Over 40 new missions.
- TERRORIZE THE TERRORISTS with new weapons, new equipment, and fixed machine gun and grenade-launcher emplacements.
Categories in common with Delta Force 2: Action
13. Murder Miners
Murder Miners is an indie multiplayer first-person shooter developed by JForce Games.
Being a multiplayer shooter, the game features no plot whatsoever. Murder Miners is heavily inspired by both Minecraft and Halo series of games. The game inherited the art style from Minecraft, while the core gameplay mechanics were taken from Halo.
Murder Miners offers the players to engage in a selection of competitive game modes set in a completely destructible and interactive environment.
The developers focused on the competitive side of things, hence why the game features wall-jumping, unlimited sprint, alt-fire modes and so on. This results in fast-paced, Quake-like movement and Halo-like gunplay. At the beginning of the match, the players can choose any weapon present in the game starting with a 3-hit-kill pistol, an energy sword, and ending with a deadly sniper rifle.
Plenty of game modes are present in the game. The regular competitive modes, such as Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture The Point, and Capture The Flag are featured alongside with a completely unique Infection mode, where the players try to avoid becoming a zombie from a bite by another player, and a cooperative mode.
The game comes bundled with an in-game editor, which allows for the creation of custom maps. It is easy to upload the map for the other members of the community, hence why the game has one of the widest map variety in the genre.
14. Tony Hawk's PS HD
(Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB) Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater HD is a downloadable title for Xbox LIVE Arcade that takes the best elements of the classic THPS games and gives them a fresh update to create an all new skateboarding experience. Tapping into fans’ muscle memories, the gameplay returns to controllers and focuses on the satisfaction of linking sick tricks for maximum points. Combining sharp visuals with the best controls ever in a Tony Hawk game, the feel is cutting edge yet timeless. The game was rebuilt and polished by Robomodo using Neversoft’s original code and includes the best seven levels from THPS and THPS2 (Warehouse, School 2, Mall, Phoenix, Hangar, Marseilles and Venice). There is a combination of new school and old school pros (Nyjah Huston, Chris Cole, Eric Koston, Andrew Reynolds, Rodney Mullen, Lyn-z Adams Hawkins Pastrana, Riley Hawk and Tony Hawk himself) and the soundtrack is half classic THPS tracks and fresh ones. Multiple online multiplayer modes round out the action!
Categories in common with Tony Hawk's PS HD: Sports
Platform: Xbox 360
15. Kung Fu Strike - The Warrior's Rise
Taking its inspiration from ancient Chinese tales of revenge and retribution and then adding a dash of over-the-top martial arts and old school arcade fun, Kung Fu Strike features 28 stages of fast-paced combo-based fighting. Blend powerful punches, high kicks and perfectly timed blocks to pull off devastating combos, all thanks to a fluid combat system that turns brawling into an art form. Key Features
- Old-school beat-‘em-up arcade appeal!
- Unlock items and abilities to further customize style of play.
- Online leaderboards breed competition between players.
- Later levels will challenge your Kung Fu on even the lowest difficulty setting.
- Freely flowing combat mechanics allow jaw-dropping combos.
- Fight with or against a friend in local co-op.
16. Takedown: Red Sabre
TAKEDOWN is a thinking-person’s shooter; brutal, hardcore and deadly - like the real thing. Not for the faint hearted, Takedown requires you to bring your 'A' game - FPS fans looking for an ultra hardcore experience only need apply!
The player that takes things slow, aims carefully, and plans their moves right will overcome the player who runs in with guns blazing. Close-quarters battle brings the fight inside, as you would see SWAT teams or SOF units taking down small numbers of dangerous adversaries. Non-linear environments allow for multiple routes and tactics and add replayability.
In recent years, shooters have become homogenized. There used to be a wide range of different games to choose, from run-and-gun action titles to slow-paced tactical shooters focusing on strategy and tactics, but now most shooters follow the same model of big set pieces, regenerating health, linear levels, and “cinematic experiences.” The realistic tactical shooters with in-depth planning have almost entirely disappeared in recent years.
This game focuses on realistic weapons modeling, squad based play, in a close-quarters battle setting. To succeed in this game you need to take things slow, study your environment, and execute flawlessly. If you get shot, there are consequences. You won’t be hiding behind a wall waiting for your health to regenerate. If a team member goes down, you will have to assess the situation and reallocate team members if necessary to complete the mission. Don’t expect all of the tools and plans to be forced fed to you – it is up to the player to ensure their team is equipped and ready for the tasks at hand. With features such as realistic bullet penetration, accuracy, and recoil, choosing the proper weapons, ammunition, armor, and gear for the mission is up to you, so choose carefully.
Gameplay modes include single player, co-op, and competitive multiplayer. If you are a fan of old school shooters where thinking meant more than running and gunning or perks, or if you are just looking for something different in your shooter games experience, this is the game for you.Key Features:
- Fight Smart in Deadly, Close Quarters Combat – Players must think and move tactically, stay alert, watch, listen and choose wisely while setting up their squad for the perfect shot.
- Tackle Engagements That Are Different Every Time – Nonlinear maps allow for multiple tactics and approaches to both attack and defense. Gamers must choose their gear to best execute strategy.
- Out Think The Enemy – Gamers need to work closely and communicate well with their team to not only attack the enemy but to coordinate to secure multiple objectives.
Mashinky is a brand new transport strategy game from Czech developer Jan Zeleny. Zooming through gorgeous landscapes, utilising a traditional isometric construction mode and mastering a unique board game-like gameplay, you'll find yourself immersed in the task of building your own transport empire.
The goal is to create your own transport empire on a procedurally generated map.
The game is a unique blend of realistic graphics combined with an isometric construction mode and boardgame-like rules.
Players start the game in control of a transport company. They must lay tracks on difficult terrain, research and buy new vehicles, manage routes and compete against economic rules to make as much profit as possible by transporting passengers and various cargos. This makes for a challenging simulation game requiring the player to consider all elements of business to be successful.
Players can switch to an isometric construction mode inspired by the very best strategy classics. This is a grid based map where every change of traffic layout is a rewarding puzzle. You can build simple tracks connecting just two stations, or design sophisticated networks using junctions and signals to maximize efficiency and performance.
As the game progresses, you’ll need to extend and customize your transport empire. You can upgrade industry buildings, stations and depots in various ways, and improve your trains using new engines and special wagons. Each upgrade offers a unique bonus; greater capacity, new processing rules and even new cargo types. Players can develop their own strategy to suit best the network they're building.
With the innovative viewing modes, you can ride one of your trains or watch the operation of the network you have built. You can exit construction mode at any time to dive back into the beautiful landscapes and detailing of the 3D world. You can see your track network from a different perspective, or even jump into one of your train and enjoy the ride.
You’ll progress from the Age of Steam through the modern world and into the future. You’ll encounter new industries and vehicles in each era. Villages will grow to become cities, new infrastructure and upgrades will become available. It is up to you how you use these new features to build your transport empire. From humble beginnings, you’ll build a vast transport network using everything from steam power to maglev technology, moving cargo from coal and wood to electronics and superconductors
18. Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 4
- Old-School RPG style mixed with modern design sensibilities!
- Bizarre and humorous story written by Penny Arcade & Zeboyd Games!
- Over twice as many area maps as the previous game!
- Explore the Underhell world (in all its traditional RPG glory) and discover its many secrets.
- No random battles!
- Music created by Hyperduck Soundworks (Dust: An Elysian Tail, Mojang's Scrolls)!
- Recruit bizarre & powerful monsters like a sentient vending machine, an evil ice cream cone, a bug-crow... thing, and more!
- Disrupt enemy attacks with powerful interrupt abilities!
- Rechargeable MP & items! Unleash your full power in every battle!
You're stranded at a cathedral-like train station in the near future, searching for a ticket out of town. Explore the secret passageways, interact with strangers, dig for records, and get hypnotized by the soundtrack – a batch of original music courtesy of the band, Archie Pelago.
Welcome to Off-Peak, a game created by Archie Pelago cellist Cosmo D.
In the game, players will uncover a world where the fate of it's musicians and artists is unclear, yet their tools of the trade are highly prized. Meanwhile, the station itself provides all the comforts a commuter could ask for: great food, the best beer, entertaining board games, relaxing gardens. But who is really benefiting here? It is entirely up to the player to what degree they want to engage in and interpret Off-Peak's stories, characters and themes.Gameplay
Off-Peak is a first-person adventure game that takes place in one giant area with multiple nooks, crannies and hidden passageways to discover. Within its own bounds, the game can be explored at any pace or direction the player so chooses. On average, the game takes roughly 20-30 minutes to play in its entirety.Off-peak Is freeware.
20. The Haunted: Hells Reach
All Hell Has Broken Loose!!! The Haunted is a fast paced third person action horror game that focuses on delivering an intense multiplayer experience. Your goal is to liberate cursed places and survive the assault from the minions of Hell. The game features several multiplayer modes such as co-op survival, demons vs. humans and demonizer.
- Addictive cooperative online and offline gameplay for up to 4 players!
- Multiplayer versus mode! Humans vs Demons in exhilarating and distinct game modes “Battle” and “Demonizer”.
- 8 larger environments with unique level events such as meteor showers and lightning storms which affect the gameplay.
- Over 30 upgradeable weapons and hidden special weapons and items.
- Free future updates and DLC!
- Custom level and modification support!
- Powered by Unreal Engine 3.
Inspired by the first-person shooters of the past that we loved, we're taking all the most memorable elements and putting them in a toolkit to be used and combined however you want. At its heart, Gunscape is an FPS construction kit. It's a game that lets you go wild with your creativity in a pumping action sandbox! Gunscape does this by providing easy-to-use tools based on a block-placement interface everybody's already familiar with to create single-player campaigns, co-op maps and multiplayer arenas and the functionality to share your creations with your friends. Don't like building stuff and just want to blast your way through hordes of monsters or duel with other players? Maps can also be shared, played and voted on by the whole world, so you'll always have new levels at your fingertips!Standard Edition
Get access to all main game themes with the Standard Edition of Gunscape! It includes blocks, props, enemies, avatars and weapons from the Bathyscape, Bierenstein, Final Fortress, Electro, Relay, Too Rockin’, Siegecraft, Orifice and Tremor.Gold Edition
Get access to all current and future game content with the Gold Edition of Gunscape! Initially it includes blocks, props, enemies, avatars and weapons from the Standard Edition plus the Seasonal, Alienware and Gold theme packs. Also receive the Gunscape Original Sound Track DLC! The first extra DLC will be the Seismic pack, coming in Q2 2016 and this will be available free of charge to Gold Edition purchasers.World Building
The game is organised into themes taken from the entire genre of FPS games, from the early classics to the modern triple-A stealth and war shooters. Each theme set contains unique world building blocks, player models, enemies (and bosses!), music tracks, skyboxes, special level elements (like traps and teleporters) and--of course--GUNS (plus bombs, bats, swords, flamethrowers, chainsaws, rocket launchers and much, much more. 38 weapons planned so far!). Assets from different sets are meant to be combined freely when building your worlds and the selection of content contained in each one has been carefully selected and planned out to avoid redundancy and to represent the truly iconic parts of the game it was inspired by.
It's important to us that anybody should be able to create their own levels. In the days of Doom and Build engine games level editors were simple enough that it didn't take long to learn how to create a whole new adventure for the player. The truly skilled could create impressive feats of architecture, but the rest of us could still create enjoyable challenges thanks to tightly-designed game engines that focused on making the core gameplay pure fun. In a game like that it doesn't matter how many times you test and tweak the layout to make your map the best it can be, or how abstract the level becomes as a result. This is the driving philosophy behind Gunscape. It's also the reason we've chosen to start by polishing the multiplayer experience in the pre-alpha demo, as we feel this is one of the best ways to develop and tweak the core gameplay.World Sharing
Of course, there's no point in creating great play experiences if nobody else gets to play them! Gunscape has a server to share your creations and the game has a built in map browser with filtering and voting system, so that anybody can have full access to every public player-created level, regardless of which theme packs were used to make them. The available demo (more on this later) has game levels we have put together and we'll continue to add more as we complete new content to help show how much potential there is for you to create some truly amazing things with Gunscape!Game Features
- Solo, split-screen and online co-operative multiplayer level creation! Build maps at your own pace or invite friends to help out! Jump in and out of action mode while editing to test your level on the fly or just to blast one another.
- Single-player campaign mode: play or create a sequence or branching tree of levels with or without a story. Build a whole self-contained adventure or a gauntlet of fearsome challenges.
- Co-op mode: invite one or more friends to tackle a dedicated co-op map with you or take a single-player map and crank up the difficulty.
- Multiplayer arenas: build a map with multiple spawn points and powerups and invite your friends or host a public game for some brutal online action using one of many multiplayer modes, including classics such as free-for-all and team deathmatch, capture the flag variants, king of the hill and domination/point capture modes and different tag/infection variants. We plan on including a lot of these, and to continue adding more, including flexible objectives like race to the finish which could be used to build multiplayer rocket jump courses or other types of challenge maps such as a competitive adventure through trap-filled dungeons, or hunter which awards points for killing monsters so you can create your own MP dinosaur safari.
- Cross-platform multiplayer: optional where it counts, but great to have for cross-platform co-op!
- Global and persistent map sharing: anyone can play the levels you share regardless of platform
- 8 multiplayer match modes
22. Biker Mice from Mars (1994)
Biker Mice From Mars is an overhead racing game released by Konami for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System in 1994. It is a tie-in to the animated series of the same title. The PAL version of the game feature in-game product placement for Snickers candy bars.
Categories in common with Biker Mice from Mars (1994): Racing
23. Ashes Cricket
OUR GREATEST TEST
Ashes Cricket is the officially licensed video game of cricket’s greatest rivalry. Bringing all the fast paced action, big hits and skill that you see in the greatest cricket competition on earth, in both a more realistic and authentic way than ever before, you’ll be able to bathe your team in glory in the men’s and women’s 2017/2018 Ashes tours.
Courtesy of Big Ant’s unique photogrammetry technology, Ashes Cricket presents official photorealistic likenesses for all of the Australian and English men’s and women’s teams – it will make you feel like you’re right there at the live game. Star Test players have been fully motion-captured and you can choose your own batting or bowling style to make your game your own. Big Ant’s most detailed and refined cricket engine to date allows for true 360-degree batting. No two players will play the game the same way!
Other features of the most in-depth and realistic cricket game to date include:
• A deep career mode that offers the ability to play as a star or start as a junior and play club cricket until reaching international level.
• Fully customise your play experience. Create players, teams and even umpires in the Cricket Academy and upload it on the online community.
• All the officially licensed stadiums featured in the 2017/18 Ashes tour.
• Want to create your own dream competition? Create your own stadiums and logos to enhance your playing experience. Make this your personal cricket game.
• Online play - play with or against players in the most competitive online cricket game yet!
24. Bientôt l'été
Bientôt l’été is a videogame for two players. Two players who pretend to be lovers. They pretend to be lovers separated from each other by lightyears of deep space. They have lonely walks along the shore of a simulated ocean, thinking wistful thoughts of each other. Thoughts from ancient Earth literature by Marguerite Duras.
The empty beach, the strong wind, the gentle music and a small colony of electric seagulls are their only companions. Yet their heart is full and their mind confused. Walk along the shore, until they meet the emptiness.
When it all becomes too much, they run towards each other. Enabled by intergalactic networks, they touch each other’s holographic bodies in cyberspace. A surreal game of chess becomes the apparatus through which they, man and woman, can talk. The words they have were given to them, as they have always been to lovers everywhere.
The sea remains, tugging at their hearts when not at their hairs and clothes, as it itself is tugged by the virtual moon. And as great as the desire for the other may be, they cannot stay away from the wind and the waves and the sand. Every time they find a new treasure. An abandoned tennis field. An heap of coal. A dead dog. Ordinary. Absurd. Meaningless. Yet comforting.
Enter a café, exit a villa, enter a casino, exit the ruin of an ancient colonial mansion. We know this is not real. So it doesn’t surprise us. Nothing surprises us. It doesn’t matter when you feel the pain of love. Of being in love, of falling in love, of leaving in love. There is no such thing as time. There is only love. And it never stops. No matter how much it hurts.
25. Quake: The Offering
When you buy this game, The Elder Scrolls: Arena and The Elder Scrolls Chapter II: Daggerfall will be added to your GOG.com account for free!
"You get the phone call at 4 a.m. By 5:30 you're in the secret installation. The commander explains tersely, "It's about the Slipgate device. Once we perfect these, we'll be able to use them to transport people and cargo from one place to another instantly. An enemy codenamed Quake, is using his own slipgates to insert death squads inside our bases to kill, steal, and kidnap. The hell of it is we have no idea where he's from. Our top scientists think Quake's not from Earth, but another dimension. They say Quake's preparing to unleash his real army, whatever that is.
"You're our best man. This is Operation Counterstrike and you're in charge. Find Quake, and stop him ... or it ... You have full authority to requisition anything you need. If the eggheads are right, all our lives are expendable."
While scouting the neighborhood, you hear shots back at the base. Damn, that Quake bastard works fast! He heard about Operation Counterstrike, and hit first. Racing back, you see the place is overrun. You are almost certainly the only survivor. Operation Counterstrike is over. Except for you. You know that the heart of the installation holds a slipgate. Since Quake's killers came through, it is still set to his dimension. You can use it to get loose in his hometown. Maybe you can get to the asshole personally. You pump a round into your shotgun, and get moving."
From the masterminds behind DOOM and Wolfenstein comes an FPS classic that will warp your world. Building on the successful elements that drew players to DOOM, Quake brings a more Gothic flavour to the FPS genre and, like its predecessor, has spawned copycats and sequels over the years. The game is also renowned for creating and popularising Machinima, as the game engine was used to create Machinima classic’s such as “The Diary of a Camper” and “The Seal of Nehahra”. This GOG release also contains the two expansions for this first installment, “Quake Mission Pack No. 1: Scourge of Armagon” and “Quake Mission Pack No. 2: Dissolution of Eternity”, bringing even more interdimensional horrors and weapons to your PC. With the main game soundtrack composed by Trent Reznor, you’re in for one heart-stopping hell of a ride. 4 difficulties to choose from Battle and explore your way through over 60 levels Ghoulish Gothic atmosphere enhanced by a captivating soundtrack
Categories in common with Quake: The Offering: Shooter
Hi-Octane is a racing-arcade game developed by Sony Interactive Entertainment and Bullfrog Productions. It was originally released in 1995. Electronic Arts published the game. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
You can play Hi-Octane on PS Vita, SEGA Saturn, PlayStation and PlayStation 3. You can purchase the game on PlayStation Store.
It was produced by Peter Molyneux.
27. OCEAN CITY RACING: Redux
OCEAN CITY RACING is an open world driving game offering a variety of different gameplay options to it's players. Enjoy the FREE ROAM MODE that lets you explore Ocean City in it’s full detail , drive your way through the thrilling RACE MODE or be the fastest driver in TIME-TRIAL MODE and participate in events!FREE ROAM MODE
Total Freedom! Explore the environment by exiting the car and walk in first person view or cruise around Ocean City either with the many different vehicles that are scattered around the map.RACE MODE
Become the best driver in Ocean City. Race in exciting tracks set in different time of day settings and unlock vehicles as you progress.TIME TRIAL MODE
Concentrate on setting the fastest time on each unique track which includes insane stunt locations, off road tracks and a subway station.
• Unreal Engine : Powered by the industry leading game engine Unreal Engine , Ocean City Racing offers a massive open world city with a traffic and a pedestrian system , a day & night cycle, dynamic, real-time lighting and shadows, also different weather conditions such as rain,fog and sun.
• Advanced Driving Physics: Ocean City features advanced driving physics which respons to user's input instantly and creates a realistic city driving experience.
• Open World City and Environment: Ocean City is based in 3 main districts which are connected via 2 different bridges and a tunnel. All these are explorable by users either with a vehicle or on foot.
• Vehicles: Features over 20 highly detailed vehicles to drive. Ranging from sports cars , muscle cars , super cars , off road vehicles. Even a kart and a quad bike can be driven.
• Mini Games: Free Roam Mode of Ocean City Racing includes many mini games such as Car Football, Stunt Locations , Easter Eggs and much more.
• Progression: Ocean City Racing allows players to progress through time trials and circuit races and allow them to unlock new cars and events on the way.
• Soundtrack: Features songs of Christopher Amott from his 'Impulses' and 'Follow Your Heart' albums , as well as other instrumental and orchestral songs that fit the atmosphere of the game.
28. Devious Dungeon
Set in the Dark Ages, Devious Dungeon is a medieval focused action platformer title.
Under orders by the King, you will assume the control of a Knight instructed to head into the catacombs beneath the Kingdom, to slay the fowl beasts and monstrosities that have invaded the murky depths.
You must venture deep within the dungeons eliminating the threat!
Slay monsters, collect loot, level up and upgrade your gear.
Only a true champion will be victorious!
* Level randomization
* 5 worlds
* 68 levels
* Slay monsters and collect loot!
* Lots of weapons and gear
* RPG styled upgrades
* Boss Battles
* Mission system
29. Conflict: Desert Storm
Conflict: Desert Storm is a tactical shooter video game developed by Pivotal Games and published by SCi Games and Gotham Games for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 2, Xbox, and GameCube; it is the first installment in the Conflict series. Another game of the same name was produced for Mobile phones, developed by Synergenix and published by Kayak Interactive.
Categories in common with Conflict: Desert Storm:
30. Machine Hunt
WHAT IS MACHINE HUNT?
Machine Hunt is a first person, fast paced, chaotic shooting game that is aiming to bring you the old school fun feeling.
Game pits heavily armed players against machines that have only one goal, destroy humanity.
The world of machines is dark, violent and grim. They will not stop until all humans are dead.
When an advanced weaponry base goes dark, George Flow is sent in to check things out.
When boarded the transport carrier, the mention of advanced weaponry development, brought back flashbacks. Flow remembered the day many years prior, when he was at school. He remembered sitting in the office and staring outside the window for his parents to arrive. He remembered waiting and watching and no one ever showing up.
Likely one of the most devastating sights was that of a police car driving up to the school. Its pace was slow. All George remembered was pain. His parents were dead. Gone forever. It felt surreal at the time.
His father had been presenting newest and most versatile combat robot to date. The real achievement of Artificial Intelligence.
The machines had rebelled during the demonstration. They'd killed everyone.
The carrier finally landed.
Everything seemed quiet and calm. One thing in particular. No people.
- 1104 Achievements
- CAMPAIGN MODE
- SANDBOX MODE
MACHINE HUNT is still in development, there are a lot of things we plan to add to enhance a game and give you maximum pleasure and fun.
31. Ghost Recon Wildlands Ghost War Open Beta
Join the beta now!
We are glad to have you try our Ghost War Mode in this time-limited public test. Play Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands PvP in a thrilling 4v4 team deathmatch mode that will put your tactical skills to the test.
Fight on five large maps throughout the Wildlands and adapt to terrain and changing weather conditions. Choose between six classes, each of them having a different playstyle and loadout, and assemble a team ready to handle any situation.
IOSoccer is a free non-commercial competitive third-person online multiplayer soccer game that offers unparalleled freedom in ball control and gameplay depth. Originally released 15 years ago under the full name International Online Soccer as a Half-Life mod, the game was later ported to the Source Engine and re-released in 2008. Since the last public release, the game’s code has been completely rewritten, new player models created, and countless new gameplay features added.
- Unparalleled freedom in ball control and gameplay depth: The combination of a third-person camera together with mouse and keyboard input gives you full control over your dribbling, shooting, and passing.
- Skill moves: Show your mastery of the game with bicycle kicks, diving headers, ball flicks, and precision dribbling.
- Flexible team sizes: Whether you prefer 4v4 street games or our standard 8v8 matchups, we support everything from 1 to 11 players per side.
- AI and human goalkeepers: You can let the server control the keeper or take its position yourself on the fly.
- Public matches: Join and leave public servers with casual matches whenever you want to.
- Competitive matches: Participate with your club, national team or mix team in leagues and cups organized by the community.
- Dedicated servers: Use our official dedicated servers or rent your own one from a hoster of your choice.
- Player customization: Set your shirt name, pick your shirt number and choose your ethnicity, hair style, shoes, keeper gloves, ball, and sleeve length.
- Instant replays and highlights: Watch goals again from the TV camera's perspective right after they happened and use intermissions to catch up on chances you missed.
- Goal celebrations: Choreograph your team's goal celebrations with various animations.
- Warm up mode: Practice shots on your own goalkeeper during warm up before the match where every player has their own ball.
- Custom assets: Make your own maps, team kits, balls, shoes, and keeper gloves.
- 100% free: No microtransactions or any other hidden costs.
33. Construction Simulator 2015
Construction Simulator 2015, you take the controls of 16 realistic construction machines made by LIEBHERR, STILL and MAN with high-quality 3D graphics.
Excavate the foundation of a house with realistic machines, pour concrete into the wall panels of a factory with an enormous concrete pump, or test the steadiness of your hands by placing gigantic roof trusses with a mobile crane. Thanks to the realistic controls, you can steer an excavator with two joysticks using SAE controls and feel as if you are working on a real construction site.
Discover the world on your own or with your friends!
Explore an expansive, freely navigable world with various towns, fields, and even a highway – you will find a variety of new challenges for your constantly growing motor pool. If you are successful, then even larger and more lucrative jobs and various office locations with even more possibilities will beckon.
Work is more fun with friends, and construction is no exception. Operate vehicles with friends in multiplayer mode, and complete construction missions together or just play around in the wide-open game world.
Up to four workers can participate in multiplayer games. The player who opens the game serves as the host and takes the lead role in running a construction company shared by the other players in a cooperative game.
Many tasks are waiting for you!
In a single game, you can work together to accomplish construction tasks. Dig pits together using multiple excavators, while another player transports the excavated material to a gravel plant. In an advanced game, you can work on up to three construction sites at one time and really start raking in money with your construction company.
Are 200 working stages in over 150 different missions not enough for you? The Construction Simulator 2015 offers plenty of opportunities to integrate your own vehicles and construction sites into the game. You can use the developer’s own Construction Kit to shape your own worlds and create your own game content.
You can of course also share your mods with the wider community of fans through Steamworks or on fan sites. This way, a huge community of players can access an endless and varied supply of user-created content.
The barrier to entry into the world of modding is not particularly high – all you really need is a 3D graphics program like 3ds max or Maya as well as the free version of Unity3D.Features:
- Over 200 missions ensure hours of enjoyment
- 16 realistic construction machines made by LIEBHERR, MAN and STILL
- Realistic vehicle controls – e.g. SAE controls for excavators supported
- Realistic sound effects recorded from the original machines
- Multiplayer mode
- For beginners and pros: freely switch between arcade and pro controls
- Expansive, freely navigable world with diverse areas and districts
- Numerous dealers and suppliers that you can visit
- Detailed tutorial ensures a smooth start in the game
- Non-linear dynamic mission system provides endless gaming enjoyment
- For DIY fans: the modding of construction sites and vehicles is fully supported
- Experience system with numerous levels that allow you to unlock special missions
- Diverse gamepads, steering wheels, and joysticks are supported (Unfortunately, “Thrustmaster” joysticks and steering wheels are not supported by now)
34. Tony Hawk's Proving Ground
In Tony Hawk’s Proving Ground, you have the freedom to create yours. Experience a Tony Hawk game that lets you create and share your own lifestyle, where the choices you make impact how your character develops and the story unfolds.
Categories in common with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground:
35. Slayer Of Traitors
Player character is wounded woman called Suzan. Men zombies have killed his family and also wounded Suzan. So now your only mission is to kill all men zombies in different levels.
Zombie army has weapons and they are also in weak conditionGameplay:
Player female character only mission is to kill all zombie enemies in different themed levels. All levels have 20-40 zombies which player have to find. Player have to find first weapons. 2 kind of weapons: Pistol and Rifle. Also levels contains ammo pick-ups. Zombies have also rifle weapons. Some zombies are almost blind and deafs, so some zombies are easy to kill some are more harder. When player have killed all zombies level are finished. Player have health but there isn't health pick-ups, when player dies level restarts. Also player character have stamina which is reduced when player runs or jumps. So get your revenge and kill all zombiesFeatures:- 11 levels.
- 2 weapons: Pistol, Rifle
- Zombie army
36. Don Bradman Cricket 17
Don Bradman Cricket 17 brings a new revolutionary control system delivering the best batting, bowling and fielding experience by providing you an even greater level of variety and precision of play.
Bat like a pro with the new helicopter, reverse sweep and scoop shots.
Stump your opponent by mixing up your fast deliveries with leg-cutters, off-cutters, cross-seam or go with spin deliveries including the doosra or googly.
Enhanced fielding including a new 'reflex catching' system. Fielding also includes slides and tap backs inside the boundaries, plus relay throws.
A deeper career mode that gives you the choice between a seasoned pro or a rookie just starting out in club cricket.
Motion captured first class cricketers, including female cricketers for the first time in all game modes.
A world first stadium and logo creator that allows you to customise and share your play experience.
Download and play with thousands of community created players, teams, umpires, stadiums and logos.
Note: You must be connected to the internet to boot this game. You may disconnect from the internet once at the main menu.
37. Lords of Football
Lords of Football is a whole new sports lifestyle simulator, played in God Mode.The everyday routine of football is brought to life, simulating footballers' training to improve their skills and all the drama and real-life distractions that unfold during a normal season. With easy drag-and-drop navigation and by learning each footballer's personality, you must oversee all your footballers and resources to bring the team up to international competition level. The game takes place in an immersive 3D world with a customisable team, and rewards success with club upgrades to expand this exciting, vibrant football simulation.KEY FEATURES:
- Genre defining – A football lifestyle simulation played with an easy drag and drop God Mode style interface. It crosses genres to bring you a new football experience, involving you in both the match and the personal lives of your footballers. This is unique, a game like no other!
- Matches - Give match commands to your footballers in a way unlike any other football game. Your team's ability and performance will not only depend on your tactical strategy but also on how well you look after them on and off the pitch.
- Play in a real-time 3D football world – Explore and interact in a full 3D real-time environment where you can unlock upgrades that change, improve and expand your world.
- Personalities - Each footballer has his own unique personality and distinct behaviour. They will react in different ways to events that take place within the world, as well as your choices having a direct effect on their mood, for better or worse.
- Off-pitch activities - Interact with and affect the personal lives of your footballers. Keep them happy with fun free time activities in the pub, club and restaurant while avoiding negative addictions and bad habits.
- Training and drills - A new level of interaction is available during the training phase by offering a customisable 3D space, assigning drills or closely examining each footballer’s performance in real time.
- Customisation – With the ability to configure every aspect of your team's appearance — name, playing kit, logo and even individual footballers' names — you have the ability to live your football dream and run your very own club.
38. Totally Reliable Delivery Service Beta
TRDS OPEN BETA
Buckle up your back brace and fire up the delivery truck, it's time to deliver! Join up to four friends and haphazardly get the job done in an interactive sandbox world.
Delivery attempted, that's a Totally Reliable Delivery Service guarantee!
- Local and Online Multiplayer: Go it alone to ensure the safety of your deliveries, or join your friends and put your teamwork to the test.
- Controlled Noodly Chaos: Unpredictable ragdoll physics meets snappy platforming. Sprint, leap, dive, and grapple with ease, but collide with something and you'll be knocked out cold!
- A World of Distractions: Take a break from deliveries and play around! The world is chock full of toys, vehicles, and machines that can be used for work or play.
- Ragtag Crew: Customize your blue-collar workers and get your rear into gear, it's time to deliver!
39. RC Simulation 2.0
RC Simulation 2.0 is a fun radio controlled vehicle simulation. Developed to give users the thrill of today's High Tech Radio Controlled Cars, Boats, Planes and Quadcopters on any of the user created track/maps/venues. Fly some quadcopters armed with paintball guns, Pilot an RC Jet Liner or go on a RC Rubicon with your Rock Crawler. The possibilities are endless with RC Simulation 2.0!
- - 22 + default RC Vehicles (Cars, Trucks, Crawlers, Boats, Quadcopters and Planes etc)
- - Simple in game Track/Map editor with one click upload to Steam Workshop to share your creation with the world.
- - Single player or up to 10 vehicle Multiplayer
- - 8 Camera Views Per Track/ Facility including FPV animated mode, Driverstand, Onboard, Follow, Rotate and Blimp Cams
- - Live animated Track marshals and Camera men with Ragdoll Physics
- - Drive from anywhere you want.
- - Walk the track in FPV Mode and explore anywhere in the game. You can even go for a swim.
You can use ANY Controller you want with RCSIM. Keyboard, XBOX360 for PC, PS3, Steam Controllers etc. Though most prefer using a real RC Transmitter via USB-PC (Not available for Linux or Mac as of 7-18-16) adapter. These are readily available for todays real rc transmitters. This is the best way to drive RC SIM 2.0. You will not only have the most control on these super fast machines but will gain the most from practicing with the same remote as you use in real life. Adapters for almost all of today's RC transmitters can be found with a simple google search. Just google “transmitter to USB” or "USB RC Transmitter adapter”.
Current Surface Vehicles:
- – 1/10th Scale Buggy 2WD
- – 1/10th Scale Buggy 4WD
- – 1/8th Scale Buggy 4WD
- – 1/10th Scale Stadium Truck 2WD
- – 1/10th Scale Short Course 2WD
- – 1/10th Scale Short Course 4WD
- – 1/10th Scale Rock Crawler 4WD with Moveable camera and Paintball Marker
- – 1/10th Scale Squatch Rock Crawler
- – 1/10th Scale 4-Link Monster Truck
- – 1/10th Scale Touring Car AWD
- – 1/10th Scale Drift Car
- – 1/10th Scale Semi Truck with Trailer
Current Air Vehicles:
- Mini Quad 250 mm
- Mini Quad 265 mm
- Med Quad 310 mm
- Med Quad 385 mm with Movable Camera and Paintball marker
- PiperKub 40 Trainer Plane
- JumboJet 110 Brushless Ducted Fan Plane
Current Sea Vehicles:
- 28″ Wakeboat with Movable Camera and Paintball Marker
- 36″ Outrigger Race Boat
- 42″ Catamaran Race Boat
- 46″ Deep Vee Race Boat
- 52" Battleship with movable Camera and Paintball Marker
- - Simple yet Powerful in game Track/Map editor with one click upload to Steam Workshop to share your creation with the world.
This is a fractional impact shooting game in which the player is confined to a four-sided area. Enemies outside the area continuously attack the player and the player scores points when destroying the enemy.
As the score increases, difficulty will increase
As the score increases, there will be more and more types of enemies
The player's highest score will be saved
By touching the weapon carrier, switching the current weapon
Use the alphanumeric arrow keys to control the movement of the character. Point the mouse in the direction of the shot. Press the left mouse button to fire the bullet.
The recoil will be generated when the bullet is fired, which will become a certain obstacle, but the good use can help you to avoid the enemy's attack.
Flexible decision whether to switch weapons
Keep moving or you will be attacked inadvertently
I have been self-taught on the internet to make games. I think a good game is a work of art produced by players and developers. There are still many deficiencies in this game. If you can put forward suggestions and proposals for improvement, I will be very grateful.
41. Nippon Marathon
San! Ni! Ichi! Hajime!!! Stretch your muscles and embark upon the ultimate marathon of Japan in a raucous ragdoll party multiplayer racer where anything can happen. Hurdle barrels, outrun Shiba Inu and dive out of the paths of bicycles - all while chucking fruit at your opponents and dashing across planks precariously balanced over waterfalls - in an unreal experience that must be played to be believed.FeaturesFour-player madness!
You can’t spell Nippon Marathon without ‘P’, ‘A’, ‘R’, ‘T’ and *checks letters* ‘I’, we suppose… Solo play is supported, but grab up to four pads and enjoy the supreme silliness of gaming’s greatest marathon.
See all of Japan!
Cross the entirety of the land of Nippon in a series of creative courses spanning busy city streets, village lanes, bustling markets, mountaintop shrines, supermarkets and even unsafe sake distilleries!
Go toe-to-toe with some of the coolest contestants who ever did, er… contest! Lobster-man J DARWIN, onesie-obsessive Elizabeth Nishibori, school uniform fan Zenbei “Xen Bae” and the completely normal Snuguru Maestro are among the challengers vying for the podium!
Swinging poles! Giant face-slapping fish! Cyclists! Shiba Inu! Panes of glass! Traffic! False doors! Barrels! Rolling beams! Wobbly planks! Flying fruit! More Shiba Inu! EARTHQUAKES!!!!! Dodge and dive over the lot or suffer the painful and embarrassing consequences of physics-based collisions…
Tons of surprises!
You never know what will happen next in Nippon Marathon. Perhaps you’ll find time for an impromptu spot of slot machine fun? Maybe a news anchor will jetpack in to interview you on the racetrack? Heck, anything is possible…
Need a bathroom break to squeeze pineapple juice out of your foam lobster claws? Random pedestrian passing by your couch and wants to play? Whatever the cause, hop in and out for the ultimate, flexible party get-together!
Skitchin' is a video game for the Sega Genesis, developed and published by Electronic Arts in 1994. The game puts the player in control of an inline skater who has to ride his inline skates while holding onto cars, bikes, and trucks (an act called skitching). Players have this character defending and attacking computer-controlled opponents while racing to the finish. Winning races earns the player's character money. The game has a similar design structure to other video games such as Road Rash. Following its release, it received generally negative reception.
Categories in common with Skitchin': Action
43. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
Avast ye, matey! Now's your chance to set sail for the swashbuckling seas of cutthroats, brigands and professional plunderers. As Captain Jack Sparrow, you'll stake your pirate pride on multiplayer ship-to-ship battles, swordfights and gunplay - taking on scalawags, scary beasties and more in pursuit of the legendary Dead Man's Cheast. What's at stake? Only you immortal soul!
44. Monster Rancher 2
Monster Rancher 2 (released 1999) is a PlayStation video game and the second North American and Japanese (where it is known as Monster Farm 2 (モンスターファーム２)) installment in the Monster Rancher series. In Europe (and other PAL locations) Monster Rancher 2 is the first release in the series and is thus named Monster Rancher.
Categories in common with Monster Rancher 2: Role Playing
APOX is a real-time strategy game that uniquely includes gameplay concepts from first-person shooters. Like in a FPS, you can prone, crouch, switch active weapons, throw grenades, and loot corpses. Soldiers in APOX have limited ammo, but ammo sharing is done seamlessly. Soldiers can be placed in vehicles, and this essentially lets you create your own unit designs. APOX keeps everything that makes RTS great like making bases, controlling strategic sites, and managing your resources.
The eight missions included are designed to show basic combat and explain the unique aspects to APOX's gameplay. From there, play in one of 100 scrimmage maps against AI-controlled bots. Play with your friends against bots in co-op mode or play against other people in versus mode.
- FPS-like tactics including prone, taking cover, limited ammo, weapon drops
- 8 Combat Training Missions
- 100 Scrimmage Maps
- Massive games with up to 32 players
- Play against AI-controlled bots in single player or co-op mode
- Play against humans in versus mode
- Internet matchmaking lobby, clans, ratings, and stat tracking'
- Offline Skirmish mode
- Map Editor
46. Idle Heist
Welcome to the deep vaults within the world of Idle Heist.
Your goal is to take as much money from the vault before you are caught!
Hire and upgrade your crew in order to help you earn money faster. Utilise your crew's abilities for maximum earnings while online.
The concept is simple... Just Click!
Start by earning $1 per click and work your way up through upgrades and skills to potentially TRILLIONS and more dollars per click!
This is the perfect game to play when you don't want to pay 100% attention or want to do something else in the meantime.
- Unique Visuals
- A unique animated world to get lost in
- 25+ Different crew members to hire.
- Weapon and Vehicle Skins
Hire over 25 different crew members to aid you in your quest to beat the system and loot all of the money from the grand vault. Each crew member is unique and will provide a different amount of help depending on their level. Upgrade your crew members for maximum profits.
Your crew will continue the heist even while you are away! They will deposit what they have taken from the vault into your account whenever you return! The higher your crew's skills, the more you will earn while offline. Increase your offline multiplier by buying your crew members custom masks which will help them to be more undercover whilst you are away. This is the ultimate cover-up while you are away from the game!
Be the ball! This remake of the classic arcade bowling game brings you the original six HyperBowl lanes and some new ones. Enjoy the scenery, but remember to head for the pins before time runs out!
Play 1-4 players in the original Arcade Mode or quick-play in single-player mode.
Roll the ball forward, left, right, even backwards by pushing the mouse, swiping the trackpad, or pressing the AWSD keys.
Special thanks to the HyperBowl Facebook fans, especially localization, testing, and bug-squashing help from Ischa Bijl, Raymond Chow, Frank Lin, Lien Luong, Adam Pavlakos, Ian Schwabe, Harrison Sotoloff and Elijah Taylor.
This version of HyperBowl by Technicat LLC is built with the original HyperBowl art and sound assets licensed from Absolute Certainty Inc., the Unity game engine, Lens Flare and Simple Particle Pack from Unity Technologies, Selected U3D Japanese Font from Masashi Wada, Particle Scaler by Roel Ezendam, Real Flames by BlackFire FX, FontLibrary from MacXWare, iTween by Pixel Placement, Flocks package from soodaq, Lean Localization from Carlos Wilkes, Finger Gestures from Fatal Frog Software, and Steamworks.NET by Riley Labreque.
New lanes are made with the Penelope sample from Unity Technologies, Cartoon Snowboard Funpark from Stefan M., Mushroom Land from Manufactura4K, Grass Road Race from Sugar Assets, and the Campfire Pack from Dreamdev Studios.
HyperBowl is a trademark of Absolute Certainty Inc.
48. Cricket Captain 2016
The number one cricket management game returns for 2016 with the launch of Cricket Captain 2016.
It’s time for cricket fans from around the world to put their cricketing expertise to the test with the most in-depth Cricket Captain game ever made. Developed in association with Chris Rogers, captain of Somerset County Cricket Club and former Australian opener, Cricket Captain 2016 has more playable teams and more great features than ever before!
Cricket Captain has been hailed as the best cricket management simulation ever created and Cricket Captain 2016 takes the game to the next level – new teams, a beautiful new interface, updated 3D graphics engine and all the attention to detail that you expect from the series.Key features for 2016 include:
- 79 playable domestic teams across 5 domestic leagues, including 12 new teams from the New Zealand and South African domestic cricket leagues
- Updated One Day International (ODI) and 20 over (T20) World Cup Tournament modes. Play as any international team that played in the last two World Cups including Afghanistan, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Oman, Scotland or the UAE.
- Day/Night matches
- New 3D lighting system
- Improved One Day and T20 match engine combined with improved player form calculation for One Day and T20
- Updated kits for International teams
- Sri Lanka and Pakistan historical scenarios
- New database with improved player ability ratings
- New and improved interface
- In-Game Help System
- New Achievements
49. Top Gun: Hard Lock
Top Gun: Hard Lock is aerial dog-fighting at jet speeds. The game includes 12 playable planes, including the iconic F-14 Tomcat and F-22 Raptor. Pull of spectacular ACM’s in Hard Lock combat, pushing yourself higher than ever before. Engaging single player campaign with 15 death-defying missions and online multiplayer for up to 16 players.
50. Auto Age: Standoff
Welcome to the Auto Age The year is 2080. America lies in ruins. Bands of militarized motorists work to keep the peace in the east. Wheeled gangs rule the western wastes. A mysterious voice crackles through the static of radio relays, beckoning travelers into the desert canyons of the Dead Zone.
Choose your side and speed full throttle into a deadly game of ruthless car combat soaked in '80s Saturday morning cartoon style. Will you rally behind SAIGE and Val Vega to fight for a better future, or seek total domination with the evil Dark Jaw and his ragtag Jawlings?
Team-Based Car CombatHurl headlong into the chaos of twelve-player online combat, buckle up for classic couch co-op, or even do both. With Auto Age: Standoff's versatile split-screen play, you and three other friends can skirmish privately or team up together in online battles.Pimp Your RideIn a high-tech world of lowlifes, you'll need every advantage you can get. Choose your chassis and gear up with powerful weaponry and the latest gadgets, including missile launchers, ramming plates, mines, boosters, and more.
- 14+ vehicles including light, medium, heavy and tower classes
- 30+ weapons and gadgets
- Mixtape tracks by: 20Six Hundred, Skull Fist, Stilz, and TWRP.
- Underscore by: Jim Guthrie and JJ Ipsen
- Theme song by: Matthew Reid