The best games like Titan Souls are:
- arrow_rightStardew Valley
- arrow_rightBorderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- arrow_rightLara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
- arrow_rightDarksiders III
- arrow_rightSlime Rancher
100 Best Games Like Titan Souls:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (34)
- PlayStation 4 (43)
- iOS (43)
- Android (26)
- macOS (99)
- Linux (58)
- Nintendo Switch (22)
- Nintendo 3DS (6)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (14)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (12)
- PlayStation 2 (6)
- PlayStation (1)
- PS Vita (8)
- PSP (1)
- Wii U (11)
- Wii (5)
- GameCube (2)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (4)
- SNES (7)
- NES (5)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (6)
- Atari ST (3)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (7)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Web (1)
After the Calamity, most of the world was destroyed and seemingly everyone was turned to stone, except the Kid. As the Kid, players will have to flee collapsing city, in order to reach the Bastion, where the game’s narrator Rucks, will instruct players to collect the Cores. Most of the story will be told through the narration and music.
Bastion is an action role-playing game with an isometric overview of the map. As players progress across the levels they will find and unlock collectible items and weapons. After completing said levels the Kid will find Cores, that are used to upgrade the Hub are of Bastion and unlock more features, like a blacksmith, arsenal or an item shop. Any level can be replayed if players missed any items or if they’re short on currency, called fragments. The Kid will also encounter challenge levels, where players will have to successfully use collected weapons under a time limit.
• Action-packed combat rewards playing with finesse
• Hours of reactive narration delivers a deep story
• Stunning hand-painted artwork in full 1080p resolution
• Critically-acclaimed original music score
• Controls custom-tailored to PC plus gamepad support
• 10+ unique upgradeable weapons to be used
• 6 powerful Bastion structures to be discovered
• 'New Game Plus' and 'Score Attack' modes unlocked after finishing the story
• 'No-Sweat Mode' lets players of any skill level enjoy the story
2. Stardew Valley
The hero (in the beginning you can choose gender, name and appearance) - an office worker who inherited an abandoned farm. The landscape of the farm can also be selected. For example, you can decide whether there will be a river nearby for fishing.
The farm area needs to be cleared, and it will take time.
The hero has many different activities: plant and care for plants, raise livestock, practice crafts, extract ore, and also enter into relationships with residents of the neighbouring town to earn game money. Relationships with characters include communication, performing tasks for money, exchanging, searching for fossils and even military actions and marrying. The character is limited by the reserve of strength and health - both parameters are visible on the screen, and the game automatically puts the hero to rest if the limit of his capabilities is close. The game does not set any ultimate or primary goal, its many possibilities are designed for an unlimited time.
3. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
The game belongs to the Borderlands game line, its action takes place between the events of Borderlands and Borderlands 2.
Everything happens on the moon of Pandora - Elpis. The story tells about the formation of Hyperion Corporation and the fate of its head - Handsome Jack, whom we meet while in the role of a simple programmer who dreams to find some valuable artifact. In the game there are various innovations - in the plot, in the characters, in the scenarios of missions and in the setting. For example, on the Pandora satellite, gravity is much weaker, but there is no oxygen at all. Therefore, the task of obtaining oxygen becomes very important for everyone. Moreover, oxygen is needed not only for breathing, but also for the functioning of personal jetpacks and long high jumps. In the game there is another additional story and downloadable content, including new characters and story campaigns.
Subnautica is a first-person game about survival in the deep sea. You control Ryley Robinson, a space traveler in the 22nd century, who crash-landed his starship on a planet that is covered almost entirely by the ocean. The protagonist needs to eat and drink, although this can be disabled in lower difficulty modes. He can desalinate oceanic water, catch or gather the seafood, and create useful tools and structures. Unlike many survival games, Subnautica has a detailed plot, in which Ryley has to uncover why his ship crashed. By exploring the ocean, finding the remnants of other crashes, and listening to the radio messages, Robinson will learn about the enormous Leviathan, the mysterious Precursors, and the reason why this planet is quarantined.
The game is famous for its spectacular portrayal of the ocean and its wildlife. Robinson is equipped with a scuba diving gear that allows the player to spend most of the game underwater, although oxygen still has to be replenished. The player can dive deep and explore the world full of corals, fish, and other colorful sea creatures, often grotesque or bio-luminescent. The environment is randomly generated to improve replayability.
Abzu is a classic adventure game, the action of which unfolds in the endless ocean. The protagonist is a female diver, wakes up alone drifting on the ocean surface.
The main gameplay is aimed at exploring the surrounding world: the main character finds the ruins and traces of an ancient civilization that existed in symbiosis with the world's ocean. The outside world reacts to the player's actions and changes under his/her influence. However, it will not only be necessary to explore the underwater world: ground fragments also come into play in the game. Despite the simplicity and serenity of the game, there are dangers in the form of sea predators.
The story is told without a single word and the silence only helps to create a unique atmosphere of peace and tranquillity that reigns in the world of the game. The mosaic of the game setting is completed by the implementation of the game camera and the opportunity to look at the world through the eyes of fish - you need to enter the meditation mode for this.
6. Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
The sequel to Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, and a spin-off to the larger Tomb Raider franchise. This time, our famous adventurer Lara Croft and her rival tomb raider Carter Bell travel to Egypt to search for the ancient temple, where a magical artifact, Stuff of Osiris, is hidden. The game is set in the temple and its dungeons, designed in Ancient Egyptian aesthetics. Besides shooting monsters, Lara and her partners have to avoid all kind of traps that will immediately remind you of Indiana Jones films. Completing specific missions will grant the player rings and amulets that enhance characters' skills and abilities.
Just like the previous game, The Guardian of Light uses the isometric view. The game allows for a cooperative mode for up to four players. All puzzles are automatically adjusted to the number of players. You can play not only as Lara but also as her friendly rival Carter Bell and two Egyptian gods, Isis and Horus, who were imprisoned in the temple for millenniums by the evil god Set. Their goal is to gather together and revive Osiris, the god who was dismembered by Set, and who can save the Earth from Set's evil. While human characters use firearms and grappling hooks, the gods are armed with the magic Stuff of Osiris.
7. Darksiders III
Darksiders III is the third installment in its series of dark fantasy action games. Plotwise, it is the series' spin-off rather than the sequel.
The game is set in the world after the literal Biblical Apocalypse that involved the Four Horsemen and a battle between angels and demons. The story of Darksiders III unfolds at the background of the events of two original games. Darksiders III follows Fury, a Horsewoman of the Apocalypse and the sister to the original protagonist, War the Horseman. She goes on a quest given to her by the Charred Council, an institution that is meant to keep the balance between Heaven, Hell, and Earth. Fury's mission is to find and annihilate the infamous Seven Deadly Sins. The mighty Lord of the Hollows agrees to help her, although he's obviously pursuing his own goals. He gives Fury the power of the flame.
The player controls Fury from the third person view in an open world. She can use a variety of weapons, including a whip, a sword, and a dagger, as well as her magical abilities. She can also shape-shift into several forms based on elements, such as the flame. Fury also has to solve puzzles and jump platforms. The game reintroduces some of the enemies from the previous parts and introduces new monsters. The enemies in Darksiders III are less numerous but stronger and tougher, taking more effort to beat them.
8. Slime Rancher
In the far-distant future, far, far away in space (to be exact, a thousand light-years from the Earth), on the planet Far, Far Range, mega-corporations (they, it turns out, will be with us in the distant future!) discovered the ideal source of income, universal natural resource - Plort.
You can produce almost anything from Plot - from food and household chemicals, to solid alloys and incredibly powerful batteries.
Plort is a concentrated mucus produced by slimes - jelly-like living organisms of various species and characteristics.
Slimes, unfortunately, can not be taken to Earth to breed and receive the right amount of Plort. We have to fly to 'Far, Far Range', to build there something like a ranch for slimes and for all this to hire earthlings. One of these earthlings, the space rancheros, the brave young girl Beatrix LeBeau is the character of the game. The girl (and the player) will fly a thousand light-years in a deep sleep to equip a ranch from a Hobson Twillgers, study the planet's environment, collect, feed and breed slimes.
To get the necessary hints the girl can look for notes of the former owner - they meet on the territory of the ranch, and also communicate via Star Mail with a close friend from the Earth. In conversations with a friend, we learn a lot of things about the former, earthly life of the heroine - this information will be important.
Gameplay and economics
Slimes need to be fed, and this is important. The rest they will do themselves.
It is necessary to feed them not by anything, but by appropriate products. But slimes will produce a lot of Plort - and Plort can be sold on the market, having received currency - newbucks. For newbucks you can buy equipment for ranches and so on. The world of the game is not known until the end, it is possible and necessary to travel through it, opening up new locations, finding new slimes for the ranch, as well as food for slimes and other new resources.
From different types of slimes you can get hybrids. However, with this you need to be more careful - you can get aggressive evil slimes, which will have to be dissolved with water.
Slimes are quite diverse. Ordinary slimes are generally friendly, but they can be dangerous not because of evil will, but because of some natural features like thorns, emitted radiation or the ability to explode.
Some slimes are more productive than others, they produce more Plort. It is these slimes that are created by hybridization, since it is difficult to find them in a natural environment.
Ordinary slimes sometimes merge into a huge Gordo-slime - inside such organisms there are often valuable resources and other interesting and useful things. To get all this, you need to blow up the Gordo-slime.
Adventure. The world is open for research, there are no serious restrictions. You can develop as you want. You can communicate with other ranchers, carry out their assignments and exchange resources with them.
Carefree is an adventure mode that goes even easier.
The five-day trial is a mode in which you need to earn as many newbucks as possible in 5 days.
"The steel master of the ranch" - the conditions in this mode are so complicated that it resembles a game of survival. In the mode there are unique tests that change the impression of the game.
9. Dr. Langeskov, The Tiger, and The Terribly Cursed Emerald: A Whirlwind Heist
Dr. Langeskov is a single-player first-person exploration game. It’s a short story, and a linear experience, that attempts to show, what it might be like, to not be a center of a story driven game. Players are led to believe, that they are to embark on a great heist in a mansion with tigers and emeralds involved, but there’s a catch. They WILL play the actual game, but at the moment there’s another player going through the heist, and narrator, voiced by the comedian Simon Amstell, asks the actual player has to wait for their turn. Or help the narrator with some minor tasks, because the entire staff seems to be on strike.
Massively story driven, Dr. Langescov allows really minor interactions, but it’s to be expected from the small complimentary game by the designer of Stanley Parable. Players will be shown the backstage and preparations, that are made in order for people to experience the heist and all inner workings of seemingly interactive experience.
Categories in common with Dr. Langeskov, The Tiger, and The Terribly Cursed Emerald: A Whirlwind Heist: Indie
10. D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die
In D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die, the player assumes the role of a detective who can see and alter the past. The very name of the game, D4, references the concept of time as a fourth dimension that can be explored.
The main protagonist, David Young, is a former Boston police officer who served in a narcotics unit. A couple of years ago someone killed his wife. David himself suffered a head trauma that made him amnesiac. The same trauma allowed him to uncover his superhuman skill to see the past. When he touches the important items related to his past, he can see their history and even travel to his own past to change it. Now Young became a private detective and is still searching for his memories and his wife's murderer. His goal is to change the past to prevent her death. On his investigation, Young will encounter many oddball characters and question his own sanity.
The game consists of a series of episodes, not unlike a visual novel. The player controls David Young from the third person view. The main character is limited in his movements and can only follow the predetermined paths. The goal is to explore the locations and to interact with various characters to uncover the mystery. The game often uses quick time events, and when the player fails them, the protagonist loses health. Xbox One version of the game employs Kinect as the main control tool, while PC version allows the player to use the mouse.
11. Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy
A game I made
For a certain kind of person
To hurt them.
Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy is a punishing climbing game, a homage to Jazzuo's 2002 B-Game classic 'Sexy Hiking'. You move the hammer with the mouse, and that's all there is. With practice, you'll be able to jump, swing, climb and fly. Great mysteries and a wonderful reward await the master hikers who reach the top of the mountain.
To quote Jazzuo himself: "The hiking action is very similar to way you would do it in real life, remember that and you will do well".
- Climb up an enormous mountain with nothing but a hammer and a pot.
- Listen as I make philosophical observations about the problem at hand.
- Between 2 and ∞ hours of agonizing gameplay, depending. The median time to finish for my playtesters was 5 hours, but the mean was closer to ∞.
- Lose all your progress, over and over.
- Feel new types of frustration you didn't know you were capable of.
- Magical reward awaits hikers who reach the top.
McPixel is a puzzle game developed by Polish developer Mikołaj Kamiński.
The game serves as a parody of both MacGyver and MacGruber and features a lot of references to the modern pop culture.
The objective of the game is to defuse a bomb located on the level in 20 seconds. The objective is referred to in the game as "save the day". The Protagonist defuses the bombs in ridiculous and absurd ways. For example, by kicking it. The players guide the main character, McPixel himself, by pointing and clicking at the screen. The game consists of four parts, which include three levels. It is possible to unlock a secret fourth level. Each level is composed of six sequences. There are multiple secrets and easter eggs hidden Throughout the levels. The game features several pixel filters, music that was typical for 8-bit games, and free downloadable content.
A level editor is also provided by the developer.
13. Skulls of the Shogun
Skulls of the Shogun is a turn-based tactical strategy game, set in the fantasy of late medieval Japan. The story of the game focuses on the tale of a dead general, once destined to become the new Shogun but viciously interrupted by a stealthy foe. As he meets his demise, man learns that while not exactly he is capable of returning to life, but instead, he can set out on the way to becoming the new Shogun of the Dead.
The game features a set of missions, where the player has to control a small army and defeat their enemy, sometimes far outnumbering. Various tactics can be employed to achieve victory, and the clever use of each unit and their abilities often leads to a swift and fruitful conquest. Each map can be replayed, as different outcomes under different circumstances give new bonuses for the further playthrough.
The graphics of the game are hand-drawn, styled like a comic book, where every character looks formidable, but at the same time, hilarious. The strange humor of the game includes several gags about the Japanese culture, history, and mythology, and the dialogues between the characters do not leave any player dissatisfied.
You are Aragami, a vengeful spirit with the power to control the shadows. You’ve been summoned by Yamiko, a girl imprisoned in the city fortress of Kyuryu. Embark on a dark journey full of blood and secrets to discover the truth about aragami. Infiltrate the occupied city of Kyuryu with your supernatural powers and fight Light with Shadow. Uncover a story about twin souls bound together by destiny that surpasses time and memory.Key Features:EMBRACE THE SHADOWS
Create your own shadows to become invisible. Teleport from shadow to shadow while you hunt down your targets. Use a wide array of Shadow Powers to creatively dispatch your enemies.
CHOOSE YOUR PLAYSTYLE
Multiple paths to beat each scenario and approach every situation. Play as a merciless emissary of death or an undetectable ghost. Your story, your choices.
Fight Kaiho, the army of Light, and rescue Yamiko – the mysterious girl that summoned you and that is the key to your existence.
15. Sacred 3
Sacred 3 is a hack’n’slash game, a third installment in the series.
The game starts with a brief introduction to the fantasy world of Ancaria. The realm prospered for a long time, until the ruler of the Ashen Kingdom struck a deal with demons, and invaded his neighbors. The player must take action as one of the six playable characters, each with different classes and abilities, and save the world.
The third game of the series has shifted from being an RPG diablo-like game to an arcade slasher, removing skill trees and development, while adding even more enemies, dynamic action and refined physics. Each level in the campaign shares similarities with one another, as the objectives are simple: defeat enemies, reach the checkpoint, defeat the boss and unlock the next level.
Graphics and other features
The game is rich with fantasy characters, colorful landscapes and well-designed enemies. The special effects in battle provide the player with an arcade touch: blood splatters from every foe, mysterious explosions occur to left and right, ground quakes from fearsome bosses. The game features a 4-player cooperative mode, where players take up arms as different heroes and join in battles against hordes of enemies.
16. Legacy of Kain: Defiance
Legacy of Kain: Defiance is an action-adventure with a focus on the puzzles and the battles developed by Eidos. The game is the fifth and the last installment in the LoK series.
The series share a common mechanics — the third-person view, and the abilities mechanics — the protagonist can shapeshift and use various spells. However, Defiance brought new elements into the franchise as it implements the exp system meaning that skills and upgrades for powers can be bought for the points you gain through the progression further. Defiance is also strictly linear — there is no actual open-world and player is forced to complete the stages and chapters one by one in the given order.
Another difference is playable characters — this is the part in which player can gain control of Kain and Raziel. The last difference is the weaponry: both Kain and Raziel possess only Soul Reaver in its different iterations — the previous games featured a more extensive variety.
The title is the direct successor of Soul Reaver 2. The story centers around Kain saving Raziel and encountering Moebius the Time Streamer for the explanation of what is happening after the time paradox in the world of Nosgoth's. The characters are out for a quest of sticking Nosgoth out of the troubles they inflicted on it.
18. The Disney Afternoon Collection
Starring a cast of beloved Disney characters, The Disney Afternoon Collection takes you back to a golden era of gaming and afternoons filled with adventure. Hunt for treasure around the globe as Scrooge McDuck, fight crime as the hero Darkwing Duck, take to the skies as ace pilot Baloo the bear, and enjoy co-op as Chip and Dale to take down Fat Cat.
The collection includes the following six games:
1. Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers
2. Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers 2
4. DuckTales 2
5. Darkwing Duck
All six classic games feature new and improved visuals and include filtering options that replicate a retro look and feel.
This collection also offers new ways to play with Boss Rush and Time Attack modes, each of which encourages time-based gameplay and features online leaderboards. Additionally, a new “Rewind” feature makes these challenging titles more accessible for newcomers, with the option to rewind time and enjoy a swift recovery from blunders. Best of all, the in-game Museum will provide history buffs with a wealth of extras to celebrate the era of the original releases, such as concept art, and music – all lovingly preserved.
Categories in common with The Disney Afternoon Collection: Action
19. Hexcells Infinite
Hexcells Infinite is the third game in the series of ambient logic puzzle games.
It includes a new set of 36 puzzles as well as a random puzzle generator and now supports mid-level saving and cross platform cloud saves.
The level generator uses an 8 digit seed number to generate each puzzle so they can easily be shared.
20. Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink
Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink is an adventure game in the steampunk genre. It is a detective drama featuring action elements such espionage, monster battles and even hang-gliding!
A continuing string of strange earthquakes are causing the world’s cities to crumble to ruin. Dr. Ambrose Ink—one of the foremost minds of the technological revolution—hopes to expose the underlying cause of this supernatural phenomenon.
His research leads him to Hochwald, a town nestled high in the mountains near the mysterious Barber family castle. Yet, shortly after arriving at the estate, Dr. Ink disappears.
It’s up to Dr. Ink’s longtime friend and confidante, Agent Evangeline Glass to save Dr. Ink and reveal what is causing the earthquakes. With only a mechanical raven to guide her, she must storm the well-secured castle and face the General Engineer of Gottland.
Agent Glass soon realizes that humans are not the only threat during these strange, revolutionary times…
- Sneak into Hochwald Castle as Dr. Ink, alongside his faithful companion Matthew
- Rich, unique steampunk setting
- Mechanical crow Matthew is player’s sidekick
- 31 (38 in CE ) beautiful, hand-drawn locations
- Thrilling detective story with action elements
- Diverse adventure gameplay: flying on glider, impersonating a soldier, defeating mechanical creatures
- 30+ hidden steambugs to find
- 9 achievements to unlock
- Additional materials: concept art, wallpapers and a stunning soundtrack
- Bonus adventure (“Ink’s Story”) is a prequel to the main one
21. Hydrophobia: Prophecy
Hydrophobia Prophecy is an improved version of the game Hydrophobia, designed for the PlayStation 3 and Steam. Hydrophobia Prophecy includes both new levels (updated approximately 70% of the content) and levels already exist, but have undergone significant processing.
Both the original and the reworked version of the game are created as part of the action-adventure genre with elements of survival horror in the cyberpunk style.
Place and time of action
The game takes place in the middle of the XXI century. By this time, the world is plunged into chaos caused by great overpopulation. Lands suitable for food production are destroyed by rising ocean levels and the spread of deserts. Hunger and misery reign in the world. The most precious resource of humanity in these conditions is simple drinking water.
The game takes place on board a giant cruise liner comparable in size to the city. The liner is called Queen of the World, it was built by a group of giant corporations to create comfortable conditions for the elected representatives from among the managers of these corporations.
At the very beginning of the game, a group of terrorists is attacking and seizing a ship. The terrorists call themselves "Neo Malthusians" (after the economist Thomas Malthus, who predicted the death of humanity from overpopulation). They plan to kill many people so that the world will return to a state fit for a full life. Attacking the liner, the terrorists painted the walls with their slogans, the same slogans are broadcast on screens all over the ship. One of the slogans: “Save the World - Kill Yourself!”.
The terrorists are attacking a diner to get a tool for global genocide, killing about 10 billion people - such tools are in the secret laboratories of one of the Five Corporations located on the liner - “NanoCell Corporation”.
The protagonist, system engineer of the ship Kate Wilson, was responsible for the safety of the liner - when as a result of an attack by terrorists the ship begins to sink, Kate seeks to survive and tries to prevent the terrorists. What she needs for this, too, is in these secret laboratories.
One of the creators of the game described the gameplay as a “player against the environment”, meaning, first of all, water - water constantly interacts with everything it comes in contact with, and it gives an incredible variety of situations, sets of options for changing circumstances.
Water floods the liner, constantly changing the configuration of spaces suitable for action and movement. The player must constantly adapt to this and respond quickly.
Other characters can also affect the situation, and this effect also leads to a redistribution and movement of water. Water may involve other objects and substances in its actions — for example, a gasoline stain that has spread through water may ignite and burn, while water carries these fiery stains throughout the ship.
The action can occur both on the surface of the water and in its thickness.
HydroEngine, an engine capable of solving this problem with unprecedented realism, was created to simulate flowing water in all its variety for the game.
22. Whispering Willows
Young Elena Elkhorn embarks on a harrowing journey to find her missing father and discover the secrets of the Willows Mansion. Aiding her journey is a unique amulet, she received from her father, which allows her to astral project her spirit into a ghostly-realm and communicate with the dead. Play as Elena to find her missing father, use your astral projection to solves the mansion’s tricks and puzzles, help the lingering souls and discover so much more in Whispering Willows.
- Immerse yourself in a beautifully hand-drawn 2-D world as you traverse the Mansion grounds
- Allow the haunting music and chilling sound effects to send goosebumps across your neck.
- Let the history of the Willows Mansion draw you into a plot full of twists and betrayal.
- Explore the vast Mansion and unlock its puzzling secrets as you search for your missing Father.
Deluxe Edition includes:
- Digital Art Book - A 56 page Digital Art book exploring the concepts and style used to create the art of Whispering Willows
- Soundtrack - 10 Tracks of original music from Whispering Willows
- Wallpaper - 1920x1280 Wallpaper of Elena Elkhorn
23. Lonely Mountains: Downhill
Just you and your bike - take it on a thrilling ride down an unspoiled mountain landscape. Make your way through thick forests, narrow trails and wild rivers. Race, jump, slide and try not to crash - all the way from the peak to the valley!
- Custom Bike PhysicsWe developed a custom bike physics system to achieve very tight and fun controls while still incorporating the feeling of driving a downhill bike through rough terrain.
- Seamless TracksRide all the way down from the top of the mountain to the valley in one seamless ride with no loading times.
- Find Your WayPlay it safe and follow the trail or take the risk and go cross-country to find the fastest way down.
- See The WorldDifferent mountains await you on your adventure. Ride along quiet mountain lakes, majestic forests or steep canyons.
- Find secret locationsExplore the mountains to find secret locations and unlock new skins and gear.
- Unspoiled NatureExperience a beautiful nature unspoiled by men. No audience, no barrier tapes – just you and your bike (and some bears but it’s better to stay away from them)
More details will follow soon...
REDEEMER is an intense Brawler where you will punch, hack and blast your way through enemies using fists, hammers, fire arms and even the environment. It grabs the genre by the throat and drags it into 2017 in brutal style by adding a deep melee combat system and numerous unique types of kills. Redeemer is the brawler for those who love brawlers and have been waiting for a modern take on the genre!
Play as Vasily, an elite operative who once worked for one of the biggest Cybernetic Weapons Manufacturers in the world. Officially working in security, you were tasked with infiltration, assassination, extortion and even torture. When eventually the corporation decided to turn you into one of its cyborg soldiers, you manage to narrowly escape to a secluded monastery deep in the snowy mountains.
For 20 years you tried to find peace and harmony amongst your fellow monks, but you are still too haunted by your murderous past to find either. Now after all of these years the corporation is finally closing-in on your location, and in so doing they have given you one last shot at redemption.FeaturesIntense Top Down Action: Take out enemies using a wide selection of fire arms and melee weapons including combat knives, batons, fire axes, hammers and many more.
Brutal Hand-to-Hand Combat: Use your mercenary skills to beat down your opponents using a collection of brutal fighting moves, combos, charge- and jump attacks.
Unique Kill System: Use three different types of kills to mercilessly eliminate enemies. Sneak around levels undetected to silently perform graceful stealth kills, or use the very environment to dispatch your opponents using environmental kills by smashing their skulls, impaling them and setting them ablaze in flames (many more options available). Utilize your combat prowess to beat down your opponents enough to enable you to perform savage execution kills that will have you reaching for the screen capture key.
Parry System: Defend yourself whilst taking down your enemies by utilizing a well-timed block. Learn the movements and attack patterns of different enemy types to perfect your parry and create a ballet of death for all of those unlucky enough to oppose you.
Disarm-or-Dismember System: Use a unique combat move to either disarm enemies of their fire arms, or dismember certain enemies at will and use their limbs as melee weapons.
Story Driven Single-Player: Discover Vasily's haunted past and experience a narrative journey of betrayal and redemption.
Arena Mode: Practice and test your fighting skills by battling countless enemies in a horde-like Arena Mode.
25. Regions Of Ruin
Ever wonder what would happen if Kingdom met a broad, skill based open world RPG? Welcom to Regions of Ruin.
Regions of Ruin is a 2D side-scrolling RPG with town-building where you are introduced to an open world that progressively challenges your hero and settlement the further you delve into the vast continent.
You will discover a foreboding land ravaged by hundreds of years of hardship. Where, kingdoms have risen and fallen, settlements have been laid to waste and overrun by warring groups, and great mysteries lay hidden and waiting to be unearthed - assuming you can defeat their jealous guardians.
Main Features include:
• Styled combat system with stats and levelling
• Skill tree to focus your fighting style
• Extensive loot and rare items to discover
• Forge your own equipment or smelt it for resources
• Open world exploration with a hand crafted environment, no randomized maps or levels, everything you see has been made with care
• Customised town building and expansion
• Rescue and recruit dwarves for your township (save them from extinction!)
• Send workers to harvest resources from explored regions
• Hire Mercenaries to help in battle
• Multitude of Quests and a main storyline
26. Red Comrades 2: For the Great Justice. Reloaded
It would seem the peace and quiet are going to last for a long time now... Like fun they are!
Russia. The year 1917.
Division commander Chapaev had gotten wounded and was shot again as he tried to cross over the Ural River and rest under the shade of the birches. One would think it was all over and there was no hope left for Vasily Ivanovich. Like fun it was! All of the sudden the beam from outer space moved Chapaev into the alien ship. He would rather never talk about the experiments these creatures carried out on him. They inserted a chip into his head to turn him into a killing machine - terminator. In order to remove this thing from сcommander's head and to restore his human personality our heroes got into the catacombs beneath village Backwoods and discovered a time machine there. Without a second thought they used it to travel through time and space... to USA of the year 1969! That's where the new story begins...
- Vasily Ivanovich Chapaev and Petka embark on even a weirder adventure than before
- Story and puzzles will beat your brains out!
- Jokes are beyond the ghostly bounds of propriety
- Judgment day is coming!
Categories in common with Red Comrades 2: For the Great Justice. Reloaded: Adventure
27. Blackwell Epiphany
A dead man’s soul cries out against the force of a ferocious blizzard. He cries for help. He cries for answers. Then he screams as he is torn apart like damp tissue paper.
This wasn’t the first time, and it won’t be the last.
The police are powerless to stop it, so the duty falls to the only ones who can. What force could be so powerful – and so malevolent – that it would destroy the very core of a life in order to get what it wants? Rosa Blackwell and Joey Mallone mean to find out, even if it means risking themselves in the process.
28. Jets'n'Guns Gold
Jets'n'Guns is a heavy piece of ground shaking rock blasting action with graphics and special effects that will blow you eyes out! Enjoy yourself in almost-insane action adventure of saving the universe from the deadly threat of more than 270 unique monsters in the campaign of 43 levels. Stand as one-against-many armed with tons of different weapons of a devastating armament fitted into one of the awesome spaceships.
- 43 levels full of thrilling action, shooting and demolition
- more than 270 unique enemies including 16 boss monsters
- 70 different weapons
- upgrade your ship with 20 special devices
- superior graphic and particle effects enhancing the destruction
- more than one hour of breathtaking original soundtrack
- new scenario in every level (deep space, jungle, undersea, lava planet...)
- fly in 12 different vessels, even in a horrible boss ship
- combination of weapons give hundreds of possibilities how to equip your ship
- sounds and sound-effects just like from a Hollywood movie
29. Thief of Thieves: Season One
Thief of Thieves: Season One you play as a cat burglar using stealth, social engineering and team members to pull off some high profile heists across the world.
Based on the award winning comic book series by Robert Kirkman , Thief of Thieves: Season One is a story of heists and the people behind them. It’s time for Celia, protege of master thief Redmond, to make the leap from apprentice to master. A botched job takes Celia to Europe, where she joins a new team of criminals for a crime spree. Get to know your team, choose your approach on the field, but be careful – the choices you make may have drastic consequences.
A new continent and a new team, will you make the cut?Key Features
- The story is told via comic frames and gameplay, where Celia makes her way through scenes ranging from cocktail parties to construction yards by using her skills in social engineering and sneaking - never violence
- Stunning Visuals – Unique visual style combining hand-drawn 2D comics and 3D environments into one seamlessly flowing story experience
- Living, breathing characters brought to life by such voice actors like Fryda Wolff (Mass Effect: Andromeda), Stephen Stanton (Rogue One), Emily O’Brien (Death Stranding), Cissy Jones (Firewatch, The Walking Dead: Season 1), Fred Tatasciore (Kung Fu Panda 2), and Elias Toufexis (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)
- A tailor-made story – the choices you make shape the narrative and build the relationships with your team members
The full Season One is now available, and all of the four volume story is playable right away.
Thief of Thieves: Season One is based on the comic book series created by Robert Kirkman and published by Skybound Entertainment.
In Morphblade you move around a grid slicing, smashing and bursting waves of nasty red bugs. Each tile you move to transforms you into a different weapon: on a Blades hex you can slice enemies on either side of you, on an Arrow you can launch yourself through two enemies in a row. Between waves, you choose how to build out the grid, and upgrade your most used hexes with new abilities.
- Hammer: lets you stay put and smash a single enemy in front of you
- Blades: kill enemies on either side as you move
- Arrow: plunge right through an enemy and come out the other side
- Repair: repairs any damage you've taken when you move here
- Teleport: move to anywhere else on the grid
- Acid: strips tough enemies of their armour, leaving them vulnerable
Killing bugs earns you upgrades for your hexes, and each hex type can be cross-bred with every other type to take on some of its properties. Upgrade an Arrow with Acid and it can kill armoured enemies. Upgrade a Hammer with Blades and you can kill three enemies at once without moving. Upgrade a Teleporter with a Repair and you'll be healed each time you teleport.
Upgrades can even be stacked, so you can end up with an Arrow that propels you with infinite range, kills everything in your path, penetrates armour, knocks back everyone near your destination, heals you, and doubles as a teleporter.
The idea for tiles determining your weapon came from the iOS game Imbroglio by Michael Brough, which is great, and Morphblade is developed and released with his permission.
31. Port Royale 3
The Caribbean, in the turbulent 17th Century. The mighty kingdoms of Spain, England, France and the Netherlands fight over the colonies. And there you are, a young sea captain whose only goal is to become the most powerful man in the New World. To achieve that goal, you may choose one of the two available campaigns: will you become an Adventurer or a Trader?
If you chose the way of the Adventurer, lead an unforgiving campaign for the conquest of the seas: invasion, piracy, bounty hunting, raiding; do whatever it takes to build your own empire in the Caribbean. And of course, trade will have a less important role to play in your rise.
The way of the Trader is, on the opposite, mostly about developing your riches and your economic power. To be the most powerful Trader of the New World, you have to create trade routes, build industries and develop the economy of the colonies.
Of course, in Free Play mode, you can mix both of those in any way you want, letting you create your own unique and exciting story.
For the first time in the acclaimed Port Royale series, you are not alone in the beautiful and seemingly so peaceful seas of the Caribbean. The Multiplayer mode allows up to 4 players to play through LAN or over the Internet. Develop a successful trading company, lead your ships in beautiful 3D naval battles and force your opponents to their knees!Key Features:
- Two different single player campaigns: Adventurer and Trader
- Naval battles, raids, plundering and invasions await the Adventurer, while the Trader will develop trade routes and the economy to earn glory, fortune and power
- 16 different ship types, such as powerful Galleons or versatile Frigates
- Organize trade with 60 different cities such as Port-au-Prince or Tortuga
- A competitive Multiplayer mode for up to 4 players
- A comprehensive trade system, with supply and demand dynamically setting the price of goods and wares, like in the real world
Waves is a twin stick shooter that can be played by anyone, but with a high enough skill threshold to keep even the most hardened shooter fan entertained.
Set in a Neo-Cyberspace arena your system is being overrun by bugs, errors and viruses and the only solution is to kill every rogue process before it kills you.
Clear the arena of enemies while racking up a big fat Combo with swift kills and well timed Bombs. If it all gets a bit too much you can use your Time Buffer to slow down the action and turn defeat into victory. Players can compete across seven different game modes with online high-score tables and Achievements in their pursuit of twin-stick perfection.
33. Sunless Skies
It is the dawn of the 20th century, and London has taken to the stars! As the captain of a spacefaring locomotive you'll behold wonders and battle cosmic abominations in the furthest heavens. Stake your claim. Fight to survive. Speak to storms. Murder a sun. Face judgement.
Ten years have passed since Sunless Sea, and Queen Victoria has led an exodus from London to the heavens. There, a revitalised British Empire - ambitious and authoritarian - begins to expand across the skies.
The stars are alive. They are the Judgements: vast intelligences that govern all things. But they are dying. One by one, something is snuffing them out, leaving their thrones empty. An opportunistic Victorian Empire is colonising the domains they leave behind, painting its industrial vision upon the fabric of the heavens.
- Travel between distant ports, unravelling stories, bearing passengers and news, and trading in exotic celestial cargoes.
- Your every foray into space is as precarious as a Polar expedition. You’ll need to balance your resources carefully and keep an eye on your crew’s Terror to avoid mutiny and death.
- Your captain's actions could tip the precarious political balance of a region. Will you run guns for the Independents? Or spies for the Empire? Choose wisely – your decisions will affect the story; not just for yourself, but for your future captains as well.
- Leave your mark on the universe, and be marked in return. When you are creating your captain, every decision is a story, and every story has a consequence.
- Equip your vessel as you see fit. Would you benefit more from reinforced armour plating, or the additional manpower allowed by external crew pods? ("Soundproof! Cosy! Detachable!")
- It is not safe in the skies. A captain will need to defend themselves against pirates, scorn-flukes, the Cyst of Faces, and worse.
- Recruit a gallery of unpredictable characters to crew your locomotive as First Officer, Chief Engineer, Signaller, or Surgeon. Each brings their own skills and stories to your adventures.
Rewind time and manipulate gravity in order to solve parkour puzzles in this extremely difficult, yet exciting new 2D platformer. With new levels being added for free all the time, the fun never ends. Each level in Redactem incorporates one of the game's many features to create a challenging puzzle that keeps you entertained. The game is addictive, frustrating, and interesting, you will always find yourself coming back to challenge one more level.Redactem has been the number one rated video game on IndieGameStand, a marketplace similar to Steam but primarily for indie games since July 2016.
35. Mages of Mystralia
In the kingdom of Mystralia, it takes more brains than brawn to succeed. You will face down giant, powerful creatures and navigate treacherous terrain. You will encounter puzzles that confound even the wisest of the old sages. And you must overcome obstacles put in place by people who do not want you to succeed.
Your path will not be easy. In Mages of Mystralia, you play as Zia, a young girl who discovers that she has been born with an innate sense of magic. Unfortunately, magic has been banned, so she strikes off to train on her own to gain some control over her powers. On her journey, she meets other exiled mages and, discovers runes with magical properties and realizes that she can combine these runes in millions of different ways to come up with completely new spells.
The story was written by bestselling author Ed Greenwood, creator of the Forgotten Realms fantasy world for Dungeons and Dragons, which served as the basis for games like Baldur’s Gate and Neverwinter Nights, as well as about 170 fantasy books.
- Design spells to fight enemies, solve environmental puzzles and battle epic bosses
- Powerful yet simple spell crafting system
- Classic action-adventure with over a dozen of distinct regions to explore
- Original orchestral score conducted by Shota Nakama and performed by the Video Game Orchestra at SoundtRec Boston of Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts fame
36. Alone With You
STORYFrom the creator of indie horror hit Home comes Alone With You — a bittersweet sci-fi adventure game that goes right for the heart.
You’re trying to escape a doomed space colony with the help of your troubled AI companion and four very emotional holograms. By day, you'll embark on missions to scan for clues, solve puzzles, and discover the fates of over two-dozen of your former colleagues and their interwoven lives. By night, you'll help the holograms realize their own special fates, as you get to know each other in a series of increasingly touching conversations.GAMEPLAYUse a controller or keyboard to navigate through beautifully-rendered, adventure-game style environments as you scan important items for clues and solve puzzles. Converse with your AI companion as you complete your objectives together, and engage in visual novel style conversations during each night's special scenes with the holograms.FEATURES
- Can love bloom on a doomed space colony? Get to know Pierre, Winnie, Jean and Leslie — and watch as each of them comes alive as you spend more time together
- Learn about the dozens of colonists who came before you, and how their hidden pasts and complex relationships breathed life into the lost colony
- Over a dozen missions, multiple endings, varied conversation choices, and some surprising decisions provide a story you can sink your teeth into and experience multiple times
- Experience the rich lore of a fully-realized world through more than a dozen missions, including lush agroponic installations, vast research labs, and the eerily-quiet cabins of your former colleagues
- A love letter to the Sega CD — vibrant, colourful 16-bit visuals and detailed cut-scene vignettes coupled with a rich, stirring soundtrack
- Accessibility features: separate music/sound effects volume sliders; full-screen/windowed modes; simultaneous keyboard/controller support
37. Swordbreaker The Game
This game is about a hero who, as fate would have it, finds himself in an abandoned castle. There will be many obstacles on his way to the treasure hidden somewhere inside, with most remarkable adversaries he will have to face and mysteries to unravel. All this to receive his well-earned reward in the end!
"Swordbreaker The Game" gives you a rare opportunity to find yourself in interactive fiction, where each player has their own storyline to develop. Every action or decision will have an effect on how the story unfolds and how it all ends. Some moves you make will change your character's karma, and others can lead you to the darkest corners of the castle, so be careful! Because any step you take may turn out to be the last one!
Main features of the game:
- A compelling totally non-linear game story
- Various endings
- A huge mysterious castle
- Lots of exciting locations and events
- Impressive enemies and inhabitants of the castle
- Absolutely stunning artwork
- Achievement system
And through the Kickstarter gauntlet we have arrived. Yes, we have a procedurally-generated universe to explore. Yes, we have eye-gogglingly gorgeous vector-based gameplay coupled with particle effects so effortlessly effervescent that you won't have time to wonder if "effortlessly effervescent" means anything coherent. And yes, we have noises and musical moods that take a warm soapy sponge to your brain and massage it into cerebral splendor.
BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT!!!
You're too busy crafting the perfect vessel, a spaceship pristine and precise and, perhaps, powerful, agile, and envy-inducing. Your shapes and colors will induce both fear and wonder into the electronic hearts of whatever insectoid, angley, squarish, plantlike race of alien ships that you come across in your digital safari.
And then you grow. And it changes everything. Now your left wing must become your right wing in a lopsided arrangement of fancy new weaponry and mega-buffed shields. You recall thinking when you last were destroyed (and you will be destroyed), that you really needed to buff up that armor. Right? Definitely.
And then you grow again. And again. And now you're a battleship capable of producing your own fleet, and each member of your fleet can spawn it's own fleet, and you need it. Your enemies are constantly changing shapes, sizes, and intensities as ships created and honed through the experience of a thousand battles find their way from their creator's computer to yours, leaping into your universe with all the mercy in the world of NONE AT ALL.
It's time to visit the electronic tide pool.Reassembly
- Gorgeous Vector-Based Graphics
- Procedurally Generated Universes
- Ridiculously User-Friendly Spaceship Designer
- A Beautiful and Haunting Soundtrack by Peter Brown (Peaks)
- More Particle Effects Than You can Shake a Stick At
- Very Smart and Reactive AI
- Physics that Give Weight to Your Creations
- Asynchronous Multiplayer: Universes Populated by Fellow Players
39. They Breathe
CAN YOU SEE IT?
In the first game by The Working Parts, a lone frog descends into the depths of a flooded forest, not yet knowing the full extent of its tragedy. To survive in a brutal, oxygen-obsessed ecosystem, you must help it see the patterns and hidden truths that make up the rules of the forest - horrible as they may be.
They Breathe is a critically acclaimed indie gem risen from the depths of Xbox Live Indie Games. In thirty short minutes, the game leaves it up to you to figure out every part of its increasingly bizarre universe, in order to survive the onslaught of unexpected creatures and ultimately comprehend their true nature. No matter how your descent to the bottom of the forest takes shape, it is guaranteed to give you the chills without a single word of dialog.
Keep your eyes open, for there is darkness beneath the surface. And you're not at the bottom yet.
- Surreal atmosphere
- No hand-holding
- Hand-drawn HD art
- A story told through gameplay
- ''Making of'' feature
What people say
- This game is only 2$, but I feel like this experience is scarring me for life - Markiplier
- "The scariest game on earth" - GameGrumps
- "I approached They Breathe as a game, but it ended as an experience" - Whatsyourtagblog.com
- ''They Breathe is deceptively creepy [...] disturbing in all the right ways'' - Destructoid
- ''Some games evoke such a strange feeling that you can't help but be sucked in. They Breathe is one of those games.'' - XBLIG Silver Award, NeoGAF
- ''The atmosphere that The Working Parts has managed to create is praiseworthy.'' - Indiegamemag.com
- ''a journey of discovery that is both rewarding and surprisingly horrifying'' - Plus10Damage
40. Super Cloudbuilt
Take on the role of Demi, a young soldier who wakes up in the empty shell of a ruined building, in the center of a strange new world, disconnected from her old life and physical body. With each new challenge she overcomes Demi slowly pieces together the future now laid out before her.
This remastered edition stays true to the original concept with an emphasis on player skill and creativity, but with even more diverse mechanics and a more connected and varied world.
- Complete incredible feats of free-running and sharp shooting
- Run through expansive worlds floating above a vast abyss, use your rocket-powered exo-suite to explore hidden paths and collect power ups to boost your performance
- Try your hand at 177 challenges and experiment with 3 game modes
- Features lightning-fast, action-packed speedrunning gameplay: use reflexes and speed to compete for the top position in the leaderboards
Will Demi learn to understand and accept her new world, or question her reality and learn to defy it?
41. Darkestville Castle
Like any decent demon Cid spends his nights performing all kind of evil deeds to the peaceful people of Darkestville. Little does he know that his old arch enemy is about to change his life forever.
Live the adventure of Cid, the demon of Darkestville, a laid-back being of pure darkness that will see his evil routine life disrupted by The Romero brothers, a group of demon hunters hired by Dan Teapot, Cid’s arch enemy. Follow CId through an epic quest full of danger, intrigue, and ridiculous premises.
The game pays tribute to late 90’s point-and-click adventure games, featuring fascinating fairy-tale story and trendy visuals in Tim Burton’s style. It delivers more than 7 hours of truly enjoyable gameplay to both old and new generations. Dive into the unforgettable good old-fashioned atmosphere of classic adventure games and meet dozens of funny characters living in this amazing hand-painted world of Darkestville Castle.
• Point-and-click adventure classics in the same vein as Monkey Island and Day of the Tentacle
• Lots of Tim Burton-esque gallows humor
• Funny characters and charismatic protagonist
• Dozens of carefully designed levels
• Quirky and trendy visuals
• Numerous puzzles
• Captivating story
• More than 7 hours of exciting gameplay
• Violence, horror and death-free adventure for all ages
• This Game has been awarded with an INDIE PRIZE as the BEST GAME NARRATIVE
42. Rocketbirds 2 Evolution
The “most interesting chicken in the world” is back in his first sequel Rocketbirds 2: Evolution, where Hardboiled Chicken gets entangled in a mysterious and sinister penguin plot in “Part 1: The Cockup”. Meanwhile, the pint sized budgie commandos are forming a strike force of great magnitude in “Part 2: The Rescue”, where players need to rescue and recruit hostages from deep behind enemy lines. Both parts can be played in or out of order, but converge to complete the full Evolution story.
Players will engage in nuanced, side-scrolling, shooter action as they face an assortment of evil penguins, space owls and other fowl creatures while strapping on jetpacks and wielding new, powerful weapons of ‘de-clucktion.’
Key features of Rocketbirds 2: Evolution include:
• Cinematic platforming, action-adventure game with light puzzle elements and Jetpacks in Part 1: The Cockup
• Over 100 upgradeable weapons, costumes and stackable characters to unlock in procedurally generated missions in Part 2: The Rescue
• Part 2 also features 1 - 4 player online / offline / drop-in / drop-out cooperative features and a PvP mini game
• Original soundtrack by New World Revolution
43. Gray Dawn
You will be entangled in a terrifying adventure of a priest on a quest to prove his innocence. Guilty or not, you find yourself trapped in the middle of strange events involving a demonic possession and divine apparitions.
Each time you remember the boy or hear about being accused of murder, you go into a trance fueled by fear. These moments of madness depict gore, repulsion towards God, and sometimes even the voice of the devil himself trying to convince you of things that may or may not be lies...
Gray Dawn takes place around the year 1920, in a remote village in England. Throughout the game, you will often be transported to the beautiful world of Romania, which is inspired by the mysticism of Eastern Europe.
44. Rocket Riot
Rocket Riot packs hundreds of zany characters, aggressive mini-bosses, tons of tough bosses and crazy visual effects into one rocket package! In this awesomely 8-bit styled game, blast your way through the environment or hide behind it, battling the strangest enemies you will ever encounter.
Uncover wacky power-ups, navigate through completely destructible environments, or burrow into different areas of the map for surprise attacks. Destroyed objects regenerate, keeping the action fast-paced. But time doesn’t heal all wounds!features:
- Engage in over 200 single player missions, set in distinctly stylized worlds!
- Unlock over 300 characters! Zombies vs. robots! Rocket-propelled bananas! Pirates vs. meese…uh…multiple moose!
- Test your strength and accuracy against tons of bosses… and mini bosses too.
- Classic Rocket Riot™ levels with awesome new stories, characters and visual effects.
- 20 crazy power-ups: some helpful, some funny… all explosive.
- Colorful 8-bit style visuals with a splash of modern artistic flair, now in stereoscopic 3D.
- Maps constantly change by regenerating after they’re destroyed. But time doesn’t heal all wounds!
- Use mouse/keyboard controls, or Controller.
45. Degrees of Separation
Degrees of Separation is a 2D puzzle-adventure game that requires players to harness the elements of heat and cold to succeed. Two contrasting souls, Ember and Rime, are separated by an enigmatic force, and must use their respective powers to progress through a spectacular world of fantasy and adventure. Players take on the roles of Ember and Rime in single-player and cooperative multiplayer to solve the game's environmental obstacles, drawing on their unique skills to traverse through beautiful, puzzle-filled environments. The two will learn to lean on one another, their individual forces working to bring them closer together...or tear them apart.
46. Good Robot
Everything was fine - until one day, the robots went bananas and killed all humans. To avert a public relations and stock market nightmare, PyroCorp rests its final hope on you - the only remaining Good Robot.DO✓ Erase all evidence that suggests PyroCorp caused human extinction
✓ Terminate all bad robots, for they are the incriminating evidence
✓ Support PyroCorp by purchasing the latest in robot destruction technology
✓ Save yourself from killer robots by making sure your killer robot is betterDON'T✗ Question what you’re told
✗ Listen to what the virus has to say
✗ Talk to the robots
✗ Romance the robots
Are you a Good Robot? Let me put it this way:
Do bad robots come with a 14-day money back guarantee*?
47. Warstone TD
A fearsome Chieftain is gathering an army, intent on the subjugation of the realm. The Villagers cry out for a hero! Someone to rise up and rescue them from their plight. This burden falls to you. Build a city, train an army, and equip your subjects. Seek out the assistance of helpful allies, such as dwarves, amazons, and sorceresses. With allies to help, and an army of your own, you can defeat the invading army and make the realm safe again!Features
- 7 basic units, with a further 15 available as upgrades!
- Intriguing story with beautifully drawn artwork.
- 3 Vastly different Classes for you to choose from: Warlord, Sorcerer, and Treasurer. Over 70 different skills in all!
- Diverse array of spells: Firewall, Lightning, Meteor Shower, Titan's Fist, Summon Elemental, Poisonous Cloud, Transmutation, and more! Only 4 spells can be brought into battle though, so choose wisely!
- Multiple different game modes: Classic, Challenge, Survival, Maze, Hero Defense, Attack/Defend (Also used in PvP,) and Co-op missions throughout the campaign.
- Upgrade Defenders in the workshop! Multiple upgrades with several tiers for each defender. More upgrades become available as you build and improve your town.
GameplayUnlike regular Tower Defense games, Warstone TD has a unique method of summoning defenders (towers). You start with a fairly empty map and a few stones where you can place defenders. As the level progresses, more stones appear and some even drop from enemies, allowing you to place them in any valid position on the map. Powerful Warstones also appear occasionally which give significant bonuses to defenders standing on them. You can summon any of the 5 basic defenders on the stones: Peasant, Archer, Rifleman, Sorceress, and Elemental. Each basic defender has its own upgrade path, damage type, gold cost, and special abilities!
Warstone TD also has 2 extra base units only available for use in attack/defense missions, the Eagle and the Wolf. Each have branching upgrade paths, like the basic defenders. With such a variety of defenders and game classes there is a huge amount of tactics in PvP battles, increasing replayability even further!
There are 30 story missions and each mission has 3 modes: Campaign, Challenge, and Survival. The player can choose the difficulty of each mission from 4 settings: Easy, Normal, Hard, and Nightmare. Each mode has a unique achievement which gives a star when completed, the color of the star corresponds to the difficulty of the mission: gold for Nightmare, silver for Hard, and bronze for Normal. Levels have a lot of possible solutions but, with so many combinations, you're going to need to perfect your strategy to master them. And just in case you forget how awesome you are, there's an online leaderboard, which tracks your score, both in Campaign mode and PvP. Compete with your friends, or enemies!
Class systemAfter you progress through the first 4 missions in the campaign, you are able to choose a class to augment your abilites in battle. The classes are non-linear, you can pick and choose skills from any class, but you have to focus on a class if you want to get the most powerful skills.
- The Mighty Warlord greatly increases the effectiveness of your army! He improves the power and abilities of your defenders, can unleash the power of stone to help in battle; allowing placement of stones to slow nearby enemies, or give you a surge of mana and gold. He also has skills which allow your defenders to level up in battle, becoming more powerful with each successive rank.
- The Cunning Treasurer's weapon is gold! He is a master of item storage, able to fit an improbably large number of items into his backpack, and find many more scrolls and even potions during battles. Everything he does is for gold! He is able to increase bounty for enemies killed, make his own defenders cheaper, and eventually can even get a powerful spell that allows you to transmute an enemy into pure gold! With all of these abilities, the Treasurer can field a much bigger army than any other class.
- The Powerful Sorcerer is able to complete levels using only spells! He can bring up to eight spells into battle, increasing flexibilty greatly. His skills revolve around buffing spell effectiveness, regenerating mana, unlocking more powerful spells, and he can even transform units into mana. Among the spells the sorcerer can unlock are: Summon Elemental, Reduction; which shrinks and debuffs monsters, Meteor Shower, and Teleportation; which allows you to teleport defenders to any available stone on the map.
48. Devious Dungeon
Set in the Dark Ages, Devious Dungeon is a medieval focused action platformer title.
Under orders by the King, you will assume the control of a Knight instructed to head into the catacombs beneath the Kingdom, to slay the fowl beasts and monstrosities that have invaded the murky depths.
You must venture deep within the dungeons eliminating the threat!
Slay monsters, collect loot, level up and upgrade your gear.
Only a true champion will be victorious!
* Level randomization
* 5 worlds
* 68 levels
* Slay monsters and collect loot!
* Lots of weapons and gear
* RPG styled upgrades
* Boss Battles
* Mission system
49. Captain Forever Remix
You built your spaceship out of Plasma Cannons, bulkheads, and a couple of Twin Thrusters. Just ahead there's a massive enemy vessel bristling with MegaBoom Missiles. You want those missiles. You need those missiles. You dart forward and maneuver deftly between the spinning RipSaw blades on the front of the enemy craft and blast away at the Command Core. BOOM! It explodes leaving behind a haul of weapons and thrusters. Those MegaBoom Missiles are free for the taking. You quickly attach them to the front of your own ship, making it much larger and more powerful...
Can you create the raddest spaceship? Captain Forever Remix is the spaceship builder roguelike. Voyage across the Solar System and blast apart randomly-generated enemies for spare parts.
You better build a pretty tough ship, because you're gonna need it. Your little brother turned into a bubblegum mutant and is being a total butthead. He froze the Sun, poked out Jupiter's eye, drank Neptune's oceans, and cracked Earth like an egg! Set off across a messed-up Solar System to put a stop to the big jerkface once and for all!
Captain Forever Remix is an officially-licensed re-imagining of the indie classic Captain Forever.Build your ship bit-by-bitProtect your Command Core with bulkheads, weapons, & boosters to customize your ship. Every piece you add affects movement, combat capabilities, and armor.Plunder enemies for new partsEvery enemy ship is randomly generated and presents a unique combat challenge. Go in guns blazing or pick them apart carefully so that the leftover Ship Bits can be grafted to your ship!Choose your toolsObliterate your enemies with ScatterBlasters and MegaBoom Rockets or shred them to pieces with the RipSaw. Make the fastest ship in the Solar System with Uniboosters and Twin Thrusters, protect it with Bubble Shields, Repair Bulkheads, and tons more!Captain Forever - RemixedExperience all-new gameplay that wasn't in the original cult-hit Captain Forever. Collect rare Power Bulkheads to access special abilities, unlock new starter kits, discover new Ship Bits, and avoid deadly traps laid by King Kevin!A new look, a new universeRemix features a completely new art style that draws inspiration from the 1990's heyday of amazing & weird cartoons. Tour a Solar System in disarray as you set out to put a stop to the insane shenanigans of your mutant little brother & get payback!
50. The Sojourn
The Sojourn is a thought-provoking first-person puzzle game in which you traverse the parallel worlds of light and darkness in search of answers to the nature of reality.
A classic story about light and darknessYou are born into a beautiful, pure land, but everything is not as it seems. Darkness seeps through every crevice and forms the foundation of the world you live in. Open your eyes to the shadows of the world to uncover the hidden truth.Challenge and lose yourselfVenture into the enchanting world of The Sojourn and face life’s obstacles by solving dozens of unique puzzles that will challenge your perception of your own reality. Take in gorgeous environments as you delve into the game’s four chapters, each with a distinct atmosphere and style.Key featuresDozens-upon-dozens of challenging puzzles
Delve into four beautifully crafted chapters, each with their own distinct style and atmosphere
Banish the darkness in order to reveal the obstacles The Sojourn has prepared for you
Unravel a captivating tale of light, darkness, and the nature of reality