The best games like Tiny Rails are:
- arrow_rightRocket League
- arrow_rightMark of the Ninja
- arrow_rightPlanet Coaster
- arrow_rightThe Banner Saga 3
- arrow_rightVolgarr the Viking
- arrow_rightNidhogg 2
- arrow_rightTurbo Pug DX
100 Best Games Like Tiny Rails:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (19)
- PlayStation 4 (23)
- iOS (40)
- Android (18)
- macOS (78)
- Linux (52)
- Nintendo Switch (29)
- Nintendo 3DS (9)
- Nintendo DS (6)
- Xbox 360 (17)
- Xbox (5)
- PlayStation 3 (16)
- PlayStation 2 (6)
- PlayStation (5)
- PS Vita (6)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (7)
- Wii (18)
- GameCube (3)
- Nintendo 64 (4)
- Game Boy Advance (7)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Game Boy (3)
- SNES (9)
- NES (13)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (9)
- Atari 8-bit (2)
- Atari ST (3)
- Genesis (7)
- SEGA Saturn (3)
- SEGA Master System (3)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Game Gear (2)
1. Rocket League
Highly competitive soccer game with rocket-cars is the most comprehensive way to describe this game. Technically a sequel to Psyonix’ previous game - Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars; Rocket League successfully became a standalone sensation, that can be enjoyed by anyone. Easy to learn, hard to master game mechanics are perfect for the tight controls. Players are invited to maneuver the different fields within several game modes, from arcade to ranked game either 1v1, or in 2v2 and 3v3 teams. Using boosters will not only speed up the car but will allow the car to propel itself into the air.
Rocket League provides several levels of customization, where not only the color of your car can be adjusted, but the colors and form of the booster flame, different hats, and little flags. Or players can pick a completely different car. Collaboration with different franchises brought not only original transport but some famous cars, including Batmobile or Delorian from Back to the Future.
Broforce is a parody run-and-gun game made in a 2D side-scrolling manner. Players are offered to take control of a Bro – one of the soldiers of the special Broforce unit. Actually, players are going to assume roles of several protagonists (all are Bros) while completing game levels. The main idea is to make a parody of fictional movie heroes of the 80s - 90s. During the levels Bros fight against terrorists in the setting of games of the 80s to rescue other Bros. The gameplay features special combat mechanics: each Bro has two different attacks (first is constant and endless, while the second requires recharging) and a melee weapon to climb the obstacles. However, enemies can be also defeated by using distracting maneuvers. Bros also have special abilities like parkour skill or explosion resistance. The level can be completed only if another Bro is rescued, terrorists with their boss are eliminated, and the American flag is set on the enemies’ base. After each mission, the location explodes and Bros fly away by helicopter.
3. Mark of the Ninja
Mark of the ninja is a side-scrolling stealth-action. The game follows an unnamed ninja who is tasked to revenge a private military company that attacked ninja’s clan dojo.
The gameplay can be described as a mix of 2D platformer and stealth-action. Throughout the whole game, it is much more useful to neutralize enemies silently. The ninja protagonist has different abilities and tools which allow him to kill enemies from hiding spots, distract enemies, slow them down, and so on. They can be unlocked in exchange for honor – points that you get for performing different types of silent kills, completing tasks, challenges, finding collectibles.
The enemies are sensitive to sound, they interact with each other and can be terrified if the witness an assassination of their allies. There are different types of collectibles in the game and few secret challenge rooms in each level. Usually, they consist of some puzzles which can be solved by using the ninja’s unique abilities and items.
4. Planet Coaster
Surprise, delight and thrill crowds as you build the theme park of your dreams. Build and design incredible coaster parks with unparalleled attention to detail and manage your park in a truly living world.
Piece-by-Piece Construction: Planet Coaster makes a designer out of everyone. Lay paths, build scenery, customize rides and make everything in your park unique with piece-by-piece construction and over a thousand unique building components.
Landscape Sculpting: Play with nature and reshape the land beneath your feet. Sculpt the landscape to raise mountains, form lakes, dig caverns and even build islands in the sky, then weave coasters through your park above ground and below.
Total Authenticity: Recreate your favorite rides or leave the real world at the door. However you love to play, the most realistic rides and most realistic reactions from your guests make Planet Coaster the most authentic simulation ever.
Simulation Evolved: The deepest park simulation in gaming history rewards your skills and makes management fun. Control every aspect of your guests’ experience and watch as Planet Coaster’s world reacts to your choices in an instant.
A Living World: Every park guest is an expressive individual who thinks, feels and explores your park with their own interests and desires. Together Planet Coaster’s guests will tell you at a glance just how well your park is run.
Park Management: You’re the boss with accessible controls that make management fun. Test your skills in a campaign of creative scenarios, or just build for fun and tweak your parks to surprise, delight and thrill your guests.
Communal Creation: Planet Coaster links coaster fanatics and creators around the world with the Steam Workshop community hub. Trade scenery, rollercoasters and even entire parks with other players, and add the world’s wildest creations to your own park.
Be Inspired: Discover new content from the world’s best coaster park creators every day. Browse and download content from your favorite creators, or choose from the latest designs selected by the Planet Coaster dev team.
Share Your Creativity: Whether it’s a magnificent ice cream shop or the world’s most thrilling coaster, build it, name it and share it with the planet. Join a community of creators and see your designs appear in parks around the world.
5. The Banner Saga 3
Banner Saga 3 is the epic conclusion to a sweeping viking saga six years in the making. This strategic RPG, acclaimed for its strong story and compelling characters has won over 20 awards and been nominated for 4 BAFTA awards.
As the world crumbles around you, how will you survive when the Darkness draws near, and who will you trust with the fate of the world?
6. Volgarr the Viking
Volgarr the Viking is a 2D action-platformer inspired by classic platformers such as Ghosts ‘n Goblins and Rastan.
The game follows a Viking named Volgarr summoned by Odin to defeat an evil dragon. The gameplay shares many similarities with old-school side-scrollers.
The game consists of six main worlds and one secret level. Each of the world except the final one, divided into two part: an open area referred to as ‘level’ and a ‘temple’ with a boss on the end of it. On every stage, you have to go from the beginning to finish slaying monsters on your way and picking up treasures and power-ups. Volgarr has two weapons: throwing the spear and a sword. Throwing spear can be charged, and if it hits the wall, it serves as a platform that allows player achieve secret places. Additionally, Volgarr can pick up Mjolnir’s Blessing, a power-up that kills all non-boss enemies on the screen upon taking a hit. The hero has several different moves to fight the enemies and getting through platforming sequences such as jumping slash, crouching slash and down thrust.
The player can collect treasures scattered throughout the levels. Most of them only affect the player’s points. However, picking up particular Life Fires gives the player access to particular Valkyrie levels – alternate versions on game world with different layouts and more challenging enemies. The amount of Life Fires player collected affects the number of lives they have to beat Valkyrie level. Completing all of them in a single playthrough unlock a secret level Yggdrasill where Volgarr has to defeat the last boss in the game - Nidhogg.
7. Nidhogg 2
The wurm has returned and it must feed! Shed your garments and paint the walls with the flesh of your enemies, for only one can be worthy of sacrifice.
The rules are simple. Reach the other side and kill anyone that stands in your way. Deftly parry and rend their throats, riddle their bowels with arrows, or squish their brains between your toes. The wurm cares not for chivalry.
Sequel to the indie hit of 2014, Nidhogg 2 builds upon the award-winning gameplay of its predecessor with new weapons to wield and levels to master, head-to-toe character customization, and the captivatingly grotesque art of Toby Dixon.
And, with music from artists including Mux Mool, Geotic, Doseone, Osborne, and Daedelus, Nidhogg 2 has a soundtrack so good that even the menu screens are awesome.Game Features:
- Challenge the AI or a friend in 1v1 combat.
- Fight for the top seat in 8-player tournaments.
- Master the distinctive traits of four weapons.
- Get stylish with full character customization.
- Ten stages from castles to Nidhogg innards.
- Alter the rules with over 10 different game variables.
- Go online with matchmaking and private games.
8. Turbo Pug DX
Turbo Pug DX is an indie platforming game developed by Back To Basics Gaming. It is a spiritual successor to the original Turbo Pug with extra content.
There is no plot present in the game. Turbo Pug DX resembles the classic platformers such as Super Mario Bros. and Sonic The Hedgehog. The players have to reach the end of the level as quickly as possible.
On their way, players will encounter various environmental hazards, such as spikes, water bodies, pits, and fires as well as a certain amount of enemies. If the players touch a hazard or an enemy touches them, it will result in an instant death.
While playing a level, the players can collect letters scattered on it, as well as coins. These collectibles will increase the player's score and put them higher up the global in-game leaderboards.
Players can unlock several pug skins as well as completely new characters, which are different in their movement and gameplay. Moreover, level skins are available for purchase. The game also comes bundled with a skin editor, where the players can create their own skins, send to the developers for approval, and, if accepted, get their skin into the game.
The levels of Turbo Pug DX are procedurally generated meaning that no playthrough will be the same. The game also boasts a random weather system, which affects the level's environment.
9. METAL SLUG 2
“METAL SLUG 2”, the 2nd entry in SNK’s emblematic 2D run & gun action shooting game returns to the battlefield on the Steam gaming platform! MAIN FEATURES・ARCADE MODE (MAIN MISSION):
Play the original arcade version of “METAL SLUG 2” from Missions 1 to 6, and fight your way through the hail of bullets to thwart General Morden's evil ambitions, and uncover the secret of his new coup!!
・MISSION MODE (STAGE SELECT):
Play, and replay your favorite missions as much as you want! Hone your skills alone or along with a brother-in-arms on the levels you have unlocked so far!
Set your controls, language, video display, and sound volume settings for the ultimate “METAL SLUG 2” experience on PC!
Check your current rank & score in “METAL SLUG” at any time, and challenge other players to be the best “METAL SLUG 2” soldier in the world!
** WILL NOT RUN ON Windows XP **
10. Farming Simulator 15
Welcome to the new generation of Farming Simulator!
With a brand new graphics and physics engine, Farming Simulator 15 offers an immense open world, filled with details and visual effects transporting the Farming Simulator franchise to a new era.
Manage your own farm: from harvesting to animal husbandry, and from the sales of fresh products to woodcutting, the benefits of your exploitation will allow you to develop, and invest in new and more powerful vehicles or tools.
Across hundreds of acres of land offered by the new Nordic environment, and a renovated North American environment, use and drive over 140 authentic vehicles and farming tools, from over 40 most famous manufacturers (including 20 new brands): New Holland, Ponsse, Case IH, Deutz-Fahr…
This new equipment includes a selection of vehicles and tools entirely dedicated to a new activity in Farming Simulator: woodcutting!
In multiplayer, invite up to 15 friends to help you develop your farm. Thanks to an active and passionate community, benefit from limitless new content: new vehicles, tools, and even environments!
Play a classic Shoot 'Em Up... in reverse! Navigate deadly enemy waves and un-fire attacks in Retro/Grade, a mind-bending rhythm game by 24 Caret Games. Pick up a gamepad or a guitar controller and help Rick Rocket restore the continuity of space-time, before a temporal anomaly rips the universe a new time-hole!Key Features
- Play with a gamepad, keyboard, or a guitar controller, and control the flow of time with the Retro/Rocket to undo your mistakes.
- 10 dazzling worlds with unique enemies, epic boss fights, and amazing effects.
- A campaign with 6 difficulties, 130 different challenges, over 50 minutes of original music, and dozens of unlockable ships and rewards.
12. Megabyte Punch
In Megabyte Punch, the player controls a robot who fights fellow robots for spare parts. It combines elements from various genres, such as beat'em up and platformers.
The main protagonist is an unnamed robotic creature that lives in a colorful world of robots. The character tries to defend its village from enemies from such factions as Valk Empire and Khoteps. Its goal is to beat multiple robots to reach the enemy leaders and defeat them.
The game is a side-scroller, in which the player leads his or her robot through levels and fights enemies. The protagonist has two types of attacks, one is basic, and the other is special. There are six zones, or "worlds" in Megabyte Punch, each divided into three levels. Curiously, the local robots realize that they live in the game's levels and refer to them as such. Each world ends with a boss fight.
The protagonist's home village serves as a hub. It allows the player to explore the worlds in any order, as well as to buy and use upgrades. The village is also where the character respawns after dying.
Defeating powerful enemies grants the protagonist spare parts to upgrade itself. The player is free to customize his or her robot. Some additions improve the character's existing skills, while others give it new options, such as different types of attack. For example, the player can equip his or her robot with additional weapons, such as a gun or a hammer, or enhance its jumps with a rocket booster. The player can save and load the upgrade schemes.
13. Thief of Thieves: Season One
Thief of Thieves: Season One you play as a cat burglar using stealth, social engineering and team members to pull off some high profile heists across the world.
Based on the award winning comic book series by Robert Kirkman , Thief of Thieves: Season One is a story of heists and the people behind them. It’s time for Celia, protege of master thief Redmond, to make the leap from apprentice to master. A botched job takes Celia to Europe, where she joins a new team of criminals for a crime spree. Get to know your team, choose your approach on the field, but be careful – the choices you make may have drastic consequences.
A new continent and a new team, will you make the cut?Key Features
- The story is told via comic frames and gameplay, where Celia makes her way through scenes ranging from cocktail parties to construction yards by using her skills in social engineering and sneaking - never violence
- Stunning Visuals – Unique visual style combining hand-drawn 2D comics and 3D environments into one seamlessly flowing story experience
- Living, breathing characters brought to life by such voice actors like Fryda Wolff (Mass Effect: Andromeda), Stephen Stanton (Rogue One), Emily O’Brien (Death Stranding), Cissy Jones (Firewatch, The Walking Dead: Season 1), Fred Tatasciore (Kung Fu Panda 2), and Elias Toufexis (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)
- A tailor-made story – the choices you make shape the narrative and build the relationships with your team members
The full Season One is now available, and all of the four volume story is playable right away.
Thief of Thieves: Season One is based on the comic book series created by Robert Kirkman and published by Skybound Entertainment.
14. My Summer Car
MY SUMMER CAR is the ultimate car owning, building, fixing, tuning, maintenance AND permadeath life survival simulator. You start the game with hundreds of loose parts and assemble both car and engine. Not only you need to maintain your car, but yourself as well. Sausages, beer and sleeping will do just fine.
If everything goes well, you have a working car which you can use for various 1990's Finnish countryside summer activities. Basically doing stupid things under influence of alcohol. After you have gathered extra money from various random jobs, you can start to tune and upgrade the car with parts ordered via snail mail. You can turn the car into a obnoxious bass-boom disco machine.... or into a rally car to participate rally competitions... or just fix it into perfect factory condition. Of course car also needs to pass the inspection or you might get into trouble with police.
Not only you have access to one car, but also several other cars and vehicles which you can use. (Mostly useful to get groceries and for towing the project car from some ditch, again).
Warning, this game is not for fainted heart. Severe car fever is required to play this properly due to it's meticulous approach on car building.
- Full car assembly with over hundred parts
- Detailed driving and engine simulation
- Various other vehicles, cars and boat to use and drive
- Dozens of kilometers worth of dirt and paved roads with AI traffic
- Random paying jobs to cover food, beverage and fuel expenses
- Rally event to participate in
- Permanent death
- Sauna bathing
- 90's Finnish summer!
- Support for steering wheel and shifter controllers
- Much more!
15. Save Jesus
In this fantasy puzzle game you need to kill Romans, by redirecting traps and keeping Jesus and his friends alive.
Someone is trying to murder Jesus. Disguised as Caesar with the Roman Empire by his side, an evil impostor from the future has set hundreds of deadly traps.
- Redirect the traps
- Kill the Romans
- Protect Jesus & his friends from an onslaught of weapons
- Boulders, Spikes, Skulls, Fireballs, Holy Balls, Holy Cows
- 50 Levels of increasing difficulty
- A variety of physics-based challenges
- Steam Trading Cards
- Steam Achievements
Find the impostor & destroy his Time Machine, before his machine destroys Time!
Only YOU can Save Jesus!
Mashinky is a brand new transport strategy game from Czech developer Jan Zeleny. Zooming through gorgeous landscapes, utilising a traditional isometric construction mode and mastering a unique board game-like gameplay, you'll find yourself immersed in the task of building your own transport empire.
The goal is to create your own transport empire on a procedurally generated map.
The game is a unique blend of realistic graphics combined with an isometric construction mode and boardgame-like rules.
Players start the game in control of a transport company. They must lay tracks on difficult terrain, research and buy new vehicles, manage routes and compete against economic rules to make as much profit as possible by transporting passengers and various cargos. This makes for a challenging simulation game requiring the player to consider all elements of business to be successful.
Players can switch to an isometric construction mode inspired by the very best strategy classics. This is a grid based map where every change of traffic layout is a rewarding puzzle. You can build simple tracks connecting just two stations, or design sophisticated networks using junctions and signals to maximize efficiency and performance.
As the game progresses, you’ll need to extend and customize your transport empire. You can upgrade industry buildings, stations and depots in various ways, and improve your trains using new engines and special wagons. Each upgrade offers a unique bonus; greater capacity, new processing rules and even new cargo types. Players can develop their own strategy to suit best the network they're building.
With the innovative viewing modes, you can ride one of your trains or watch the operation of the network you have built. You can exit construction mode at any time to dive back into the beautiful landscapes and detailing of the 3D world. You can see your track network from a different perspective, or even jump into one of your train and enjoy the ride.
You’ll progress from the Age of Steam through the modern world and into the future. You’ll encounter new industries and vehicles in each era. Villages will grow to become cities, new infrastructure and upgrades will become available. It is up to you how you use these new features to build your transport empire. From humble beginnings, you’ll build a vast transport network using everything from steam power to maglev technology, moving cargo from coal and wood to electronics and superconductors
17. Parkan 2
Parkan II is an original concept game that will allow you to feel as a pilot of a spacecraft lost somewhere in the universe. The players are to explore hundreds of solar systems, take part in a series of fierce battles and meet a new enemy - a mysterious creature calling itself Gegemaunt. Become a pirate or mercenary, get money to buy the most powerful cruiser and show them all who is to be the new master of the galaxy. Unforgettable adventures in the Parkan II universe await you!Key features:
- Explore the awe-inspiring galaxy which evolves as you progress
- Unique mix of several genres: action, RPG, strategy and space simulator
- Huge game universe: more than 500 solar systems available for exploration
- The player can choose any type of gameplay strategy, become a colonizer, pirate, trader or mercenary
- Multiple diverse ways to modernize the spacecraft and battle suit
- Wide freedom of action: battle in space and board enemy ships, explore planets, capture enemy bases and conquer solar system
18. Game Dev Studio
Welcome to your own Game Dev Studio!How will you run your own offices and ascend to greatness in the gaming industry?
Non-linear progression. Fill the empty spaces in your office with any objects you wish, and when you run out of space, buy a new building to continue expanding!
Find the best employees for your studio. Employees have their skills, attributes, traits, interests, and knowledge on topics.
Create multiple teams, work on multiple game projects at once, or reach for the stars by focusing all your workpower on one game.
Just don't forget that you won't get to keep your employees forever.
Rev up those engines. Make game engines, update them with new tech, and revamp them when the code gets too messy!
Make awesome games. Employees? Check. Game engine? Check. Now it's time to make great games!
Hype it up! Advertise your games through a multitude of ways: invite reviewers for an interview, start a mass advertisement campaign, contact online personalities to create early playthrough videos of your game, hire agencies to shill your game online, and even bribe reviewers!
Show your rivals who's boss of this industry. Your rivals are on the lookout for talented developers just like you are, so get ready to fight off their attempts to lure your employees away with higher salaries. Give them a taste of their own medicine and buy them out when they go under!
Sway the odds of platform manufacturers. Games you release influence the fate of platform manufacturers for which they're made.
Good games will make a platform more attractive to gamers and change its market share for the better.
Never a dull moment. Story mode, four extra campaigns, a freeplay mode, and the ability to randomize various aspects of the game at the beginning of a playthrough make for greater replayability.
19. Unholy Heights
Welcome to Unholy Heights, a mashup of Tower Defense and Apartment Management Simulation! The Devil has converted a tenement building into monsters-only housing, and has big plans for the future. Sucker monsters into moving into your building, charge them rent and keep them happy by buying them furniture.
Unfortunately, heroes have caught wind of the Devil's plan, and will stop at nothing to wipe him out. Knock on residents' doors to call them to battle, trap heroes in devious pincer formations, and command your troops to victory. Monsters get jobs, fall in love, have children, and even skip out on their rent. Keep them happy or you might not have anyone to fight for you when heroes come knocking. But don't be too soft: there's always prospective baddies looking to move in, so kick out the freeloaders when the time is right!
Being a landlord is a difficult job, but it can't be harder than running Hell...right?
- Every monster is different. Some are lazy. Some are strong. Some are perverts.
- Use an intuitive mouse-based control scheme to command your troops into battle.
- Encounter more than 20 different monster species, and take their money.
- Build a reputation with different monster families based on your performance and play style.
- Take on quests at your pace to unlock new monsters and furniture.
- Build a stronger army as residents have children far stronger than themselves.
- Get monsters in the mood for love with inappropriately shaped erotic cakes.
- Look on in horror as lovingly hand-drawn monsters and humans horribly slaughter each other over money.
- Monster occupations, hobbies and desires are all procedurally generated to keep you on your toes.
Block’hood is a neighborhood-building simulator that celebrates the diversity and experimentation of cities and the unique ecosystems within them. Budding city planners will have access to 200+ building blocks to arrange and combine and to create unique neighborhoods and discover the implications of their designs. The game will embark on a story of ecology and understanding as additional resources are always needed to unlock new blocks, configurations, and combinations to create more prosperous neighborhoods. Throughout the design process, players will need to avoid the decay of their city blocks by making sure each unit doesn’t run out of resources and become a strain on the complimentary units around them.
Envision Your Neighborhood: Consider what Blocks are necessary for your neighborhood to thrive. There are no boundaries of what you can create with an expanding library of 200+ blocks.
Generate Resources: Each Block you create has inputs and outputs and by understanding how each block is dependent on other blocks, you can create a productive network. Optimize your production and generate abundant resources for the dozens of intricate symbiotic relationships in your neighborhood
Avoid Decay: If blocks don't receive the inputs they need, they will decay over time and slowly become abandoned or destroyed. Once a block is abandoned or destroyed, you will have to remove it and avoid it from making other blocks decay further. Be careful as seeking an utopian neighborhood carelessly, can lead to dystopia.
Unique Modes: Neighborhood designers can enjoy the new Story Mode, Sandbox Mode, and Challenge Mode with modes for unique and engaging experience for players of all types.
21. Medieval Engineers
The game is inspired by real medieval technology and the way people built architectural works and mechanical equipment using medieval technology. Medieval Engineers strives to follow the laws of physics and history and doesn't use any technologies that were not available in the 5th to 15th centuries.
Medieval Engineers concentrates on construction aspects, but can be played as an action game too. We expect players to avoid engaging in direct man-to-man combat and instead use their creativity and engineering skills to build war machines and fortifications. Medieval Engineers shouldn’t be about troops; it should be about the machinery you build.
Medieval Engineers is the second “engineering” game developed by Keen Software House. The first one is Space Engineers, which sold over 2 million copies in its first year and is still a bestseller.Early Access Features
- BUILDING WITH STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY AND DESTRUCTION
Medieval Engineers is all about building and the options are unlimited. Build anything from houses and castles to wagons and catapults.
- FULLY INTERACTABLE WORLD
Change, pick up and interact with everything includes plants, bushes, trees, animals, and the ground itself. Everything is interactable and destructible!
- VOXEL TERRAFORMING
Make the ground into any shape you want. Use a pickaxe to dig and mine in the ground or use the special voxel tools to reshape the land.
- LIMITLESS EXPLORATION
Play in a volumetric open world environment and explore a whole planet. Find valuable defensible areas or go to battle alongside your allies to take enemy lands and secure resources. The planet is full life including trees, plants, animals, and savage barbarian warriors.
- INTEGRITY AND DESTRUCTION
Build with structural integrity. Make buildings too tall and they will collapse! Design your structures carefully keeping in mind the differences between wood and stone. Use Structural Integrity View to find weak points in real-time. When the supports fail buildings come crashing down in glorious real-time destruction!
More to be added later
Please be sure to read the list of current features before you buy the game. It will give you an insight on what is or isn't actually working: http://www.medievalengineers.com/featuresPerformance NotesMedieval Engineers is in development and undergoing frequent optimizations. The performance will get better. The performance depends on the complexity of your world and the configuration of your computer. Simple worlds run smoothly even on low-end computers, but a more complex world with rich object interactions could overload even high-end computers.
Minimum requirements represent the bare minimum to run simple scenes and don’t guarantee a perfect experience.
22. Half Dead
SUPREME COUNCIL OF THE COLONY P-9174
NOTICE OF SENTENCING:
The Supreme Council of the Colony p-9174 wishes to inform you that your crimes have been analyzed and classified as "crimes of a violent nature". The Court has nobly decided to allow you the opportunity to choose a punishment from the list below:
1. Participation in the entertainment show "Half Dead", which allows the possibility of a punishment exemption.
2. Due process capital punishment.
We would like to remind you that the Council respects the rights of its citizens. Therefore, choose the penalty that conforms to your political conventions and religious beliefs. Your decision will be accepted without delay.
Extra information about the "Half Dead" program and exemption conditions:
The show takes place in a facility composed of a network of rooms. Some are empty. Others, however, contain objects of perilous nature. Your goal is to locate the exit and escape from the complex.
Win the game and you'll win your freedom.
Participation in the Half Dead Program is an opportunity to serve your country. All the proceeds earned by the show will be used to support our democracy and fight the insolent rebels who threaten our system.
23. Life is Hard
"Life is hard" is a strategy/village management game. Your aim here is to control a tribe. Defend your village, harvest resources, expand your town, colonize the islands, upgrade your tools and weapons and contact with other civilizations. There is no specific aim in our game. You can do whatever you want.
Expand your village: build farms and houses, upgrade tools in blacksmith, trade with your neighbors. It’s your destiny to create the most powerful town in this amazing world!
Conquer the world by fire & sword or with power of diplomacy. What would you choose – to help your neighbors to deal with the Vikings for iron ore or to rob them to get more? To pay the Normans tribute or to refuse, condemning your nation to war? To trade with the caravan or to loot it? Make your choice, but remember: every medal has its reverse...
Prove that your civilization is the most cultured by building the Wonder of the World! You have to put many resources in that project. But it’s worth it, isn’t it?
Whatever you choose, your path won’t be easy. Your plans can be ruined by one of many random events. But it’s no need to get upset! In the moments of crisis there come those, who are the only support of justice. Those, who are ready to lead people into the thick of battle. Heroes – braves, who are lead by you and ready to support people in need. They are ready to die for their ideas. Every one of them has unique talents that can help you in different situations.
The belief of your people is strong not only in heroes, but in the God. Choose your patron, but be careful: that choice will affect the whole game. Pray your god and he’ll give you talent of a trader. Or, maybe, the forest itself will raise against your enemies? Will he reveal the secrets of construction and craft to you? It’s your choice. Choose wise, because life of the whole nation is on you!
Remember that life is hard. Whatever you choose, remember, you path will be thorny.
24. Loot Hero DX
A legendary Dragon is haunting the lands.
Towns are set ablaze, and its magic power resurrects the evil creatures of the world.
A hero is needed to travel to the corners of
the lands and slay the beast to restore peace.
RPG grind-fest! Run, Battle ever harder enemies, Collect XP and Loot, Buy better equipment, Level Up, Do it all over again!Features
- A huge cast of different enemies and bosses
- Tons of different equipment upgrades
- Includes Idle elements where your miners collect gold while you are away from the game
- Lovingly crafted Retro graphics
- Achievements to unlock
- Bestiary to fill out
- Cards to collect
- Controller support
- Possibly infinite gameplay
- Ridiculous amounts of Loot and XP!
25. Shake Your Money Simulator 2016
"Shake Your Money Simulator 2016" is the newest spend-money simulation which will teach your wallet to hide money from your eyes . Besides , this is a first game in 2016 , where you can finally look at pixel opossum !
- Deep storyline
- You can spend money
- You can't earn money
- You can spend more money that you actually have
- Made with love by CharlieH
Feel free to ask me about new things in community hub .
Together - we will do "Shake Your Money Simulator 2016" better !
26. The Masterplan
The Masterplan is an award-winning tactical squad-based heist game set in 1970s. The 2D top-down view gives you a great overview of what's happening at any given moment, allowing you to be a real criminal mastermind. Features hand-drawn 2D graphics and fun group control, granting you total control - at least until someone calls the cops and everything goes haywire.
During the game you'll need to heist your way through 20 unique hand-crafted heists in a persisting career mode, manage your crew from heist to heist by hiring the right goons and by making sure they are properly equipped. A test of a true mastermind will be to execute the plan to perfection, keep the goons alive, and walk away with the maximum loot from each heist.
Depending on your preference, you can hit your targets loud, or in stealth, or a mix of both. Keep the civilians under control, knock them out, or leave no witnesses. It's all up to you, just make sure you won't be there when the cops arrive - or be ready for a brutal firefight.
If you are hungry for more content on top of the campaign, you can test your mettle in the 8 challenge maps, built by the development team, available through Steam Workshop. And with Steam Workshop support, players can also create their own heists!Key Features
- Heist your target silently or go guns blazing - your choice (and your consequences)
- Switch the game into Slow-Motion on demand, to give you time to plan and to give your orders
- Control civilians and guards at gunpoint with the unique threaten system
- Employ a variety of weaponry and gear, from pistols and bombs to shotguns and tranquilizer guns
- Carry and hide bodies to avoid detection
- Use disguises to infiltrate forbidden areas
- Disable electrical systems
- Manage your crew
- Unlock and rob 20 unique heist locations, each allowing you to choose your own approach and play in a sandbox environment
- Discover, plan, and execute the greatest heist in the history of mankind!
- Access and create more heists and content via Steam Workshop
Eldevin is the award winning indie story-driven Free to Play MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) from Hunted Cow Studios. Join thousands of other players and explore the mystical lands of Eldevin. Featuring more than 160 realms, each filled with unique creatures and characters for you to encounter. Explore vast open plains or descend underground into hidden caves and dungeons, making friends or foes of the various factions as you carry out your epic quest to defend Eldevin Kingdom.Features
- Rich storyline involving hundreds of epic quests.
- Huge world to explore with many cities, areas, dungeons and secrets.
- 6 Talent Trees featuring over 200 talents.
- Real-time combat system.
- Use strategy and tactics to defeat epic Foes and Bosses.
- Engage in PvP combat with your friends and enemies.
- Your decisions and actions will affect future encounters and possibilities.
- Class-less combat system; players in Eldevin are free to learn any of over 100 unique abilities.
- Train in 14 professions to craft your own weapons, armor, items and amenities.
- 16 group-based dungeons and dozens of in-depth story-driven solo instances.
- Hundreds of items, including over 40 unique sets, to obtain and collect.
- Level up to 49 and enjoy awesome end-game activities.
Eldevin Kingdom, for generations, has been a green and peaceful land. All that changed ten years ago with the discovery of the Elemental Spheres. Once thought to be mere legend, these powerful magical artifacts had an immediate affect on the kingdom, plunging it into confusion and chaos. The royal family decreed that the Spheres be scattered to the corners of the world lest they cause more destruction. They were too late. The presence of the Spheres corrupted the Champions protecting them. Now Tristan, Emperor of the Infernal Empire, has set his sights on conquering the Spheres. Only the Kingdom of Eldevin stands in his way.
28. Invisigun Heroes
Invisigun Heroes is a multiplayer, single-screen stealth battle arena with a twist: everyone’s invisible! Predictable grid-based movement ensures that you know where you are, but other players don’t. Vigilance is key as environmental tells such as footprints and other disturbances will point out careless cadets. Using special abilities and firing your Invisigun will also momentarily give you away. Along with items and powerups, these mechanics reward stealth, trickery, reflex, forethought, deception, bluffing, and awareness. A variety of lovingly-made environments, maps, game modes, and abilities combine for high replayability and a deep path to mastery.
Multi-playerCompete with up to 4 friends or bots on a single screen Single-playerTest your skills in a single player challenge mode with 3 skill levels Online PlayMix and match local and online players Controller SupportControl your hero using gamepads or the keyboard Pixel ArtEnjoy hand-crafted pixel art made with care Unique HeroesBattle your friends using a variety of heroes, each with unique special abilities Many EnvironmentsExplore 60 maps spread across 5 planets, each with unique interactivity, hazards, and weather effects Unique Game ModesChoose from a variety of game modes playable on every map for deep replayability Match ModifiersCustomize the game mode conditions with match modifiers Instant ReplaysView hilariously revealing instant replays that expose tactics Export GIFsSave instant replays as animated GIFs Full SoundtrackGroove to the custom pulsing, ambient soundtrack composed by Paper Sound
SurvivalLast hero standing wins a point each round HunterEvery kill earns a point during the rounds Zone ControlMaintain control of the zone to score points DeadlineMost kills within a time limit wins CarrierSurvive while controlling the token Land GrabClaim the most territory to win Beast TamerTame the wild beasts and collect rewards to win
29. Alwa's Awakening
In Alwa's Awakening you play as Zoe, a heroine sent from another world to bring peace to the land of Alwa. Equipped only with a magic staff she awakens in a distant land and must set out to help the people. Traverse dangerous dungeons, meet interesting and fun characters and explore the world in this 8-bit adventure game. Just like the old classics you won't have a flashing arrow telling you exactly where to go and what to do next. Instead you are free to find your own way and by using your magic staff you can progress through the over 400 unique challenging rooms in the game.
Alwa’s Awakening is a game that tries to stay as close as possible to the authentic 8-bit look with sweet pixel art, a soundtrack filled with catchy chiptunes and so much charm it’ll bring you right back to the NES era. With easy to understand controls the game is easy to learn but tough to master, just like how games were in the old days!
A retro game with an authentic feelA new challenging NES-inspired adventure game with the authentic feel and look of a Nintendo 8-bit game. Inspired by classics such as Battle of Olympus and Solstice.Use your magic staffEquip a magic staff that holds many mysterious powers. Use it to solve puzzles and defeat enemies in over 400 unique rooms. Upgrade your staff by finding new gemstones.You are ZoePlay as Zoe who has been sent for to help free the land of Alwa. With easy to understand controls, you'll jump and fight your way through the many different challenging rooms.Explore the land of AlwaExplore a large interconnected map in true ‘Metroidvania’ style. Play the game any way you want and find your own way through the land of Alwa.Find new items and learn new abilitiesFind and unlock a slew of different objects throughout the adventure that will both give Zoe new abilities as well as unlock new areas.An 8-bit soundtrackListen to a completely new 8-bit soundtrack with over 25 new original tracks composed by Robert Kreese. Also features a guest track by Prof. Sakamoto.
30. The Political Machine 2016
Let the campaign begin!
Your goal: Win the hearts and minds of America’s voters to achieve victory in the 2016 presidential election. Play as one of more than a dozen candidates such as Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, and more!
Think you can do better than the other candidates? Create your own candidate from scratch and show the rest of those windbags how to make a real run for the White House. Take to the campaign trail and try to out talk, outsmart, and out spend your opponents!
The Political Machine 2016 features updated relevant political topics from across the 2016 presidential campaign. Dozens of national issues including the Keystone XL Pipeline, human trafficking, and the Iran Nuclear Deal have been added, with more updates on the way as the season continues. Regional issues require the candidate to walk a fine line between appealing to the widest range of voters or appearing to “flip flop.”
Gaining favor from your voters by interviewing on talk shows might grant you some sympathy, but not everything can be swept under the rug forever. You must always be on the lookout for career-ending scandals like a torrid affair, natural disaster, or an unsavory email trail. They can pop up at any time and change the course of the campaign -- which can put you down in the polls!
Do you think you have what it takes? Take to the campaign trail and show the nation why you should be the next President of the United States of America!Core Features
- Time for some Mudslinging! - Use your power and money to purchase ads to discredit your opponent and influence voters.
- Dozens of Candidates - Play as one of several pre-made past and present candidates like Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Sarah Palin, Barack Obama, and more.
- Turn Friends into ‘Frenemies’ - Challenge a friend for the presidency in multiplayer mode.
- Create a Candidate - Not a fan of the candidates? Create your own custom front runner and race for the White House.
- Out-talk, Out-smart, and Out-spend your opponents - Gain favor with the public by interviewing on talk shows, navigate disastrous random events, and buy advertisements to gain an advantage over your adversary.
- Practice your Politics - A sophisticated underlying simulation model uses census data and real issues to test your political savvy.
- Be Ready for Anything - Torrid affairs, natural disasters, email scandals, and other random events can come out of nowhere and change the direction of the campaign for better or worse.
- Check your Standings - With poll tracking and leaderboards, you can see how well people are playing as their candidates or what issues they are supporting over time.
31. Oriental Empires
Step into the world of the ancient Orient. Control a city or tribe from the dawn of Chinese history, and turn it into a great empire. Develop your land, create great cities, raise huge armies and fight epic wars. Advance your technology, culture and religion to create one of mankind’s great civilizations. All the action takes place on one spectacular game map that brings to life the mountains, forests, plains and deserts of China. Zoom in close to review your troops and see your peasants toiling, or zoom out for a strategic overview. Plan your battles, end your turn, and then watch as your armies obey your orders, with hundreds of soldiers battling right on the game map.
- Start out as a single nation or tribe, starting from humble beginnings with a single settlement and expand your empire and develop your culture with the aim of becoming the universally recognized Son of Heaven and ruler of the world.
- Persuade the other factions to recognize you as such by either military force, or by diplomatic persuasion.
- Play as one of 16 different factions each with their own special bonuses or penalties.
- Vast beautifully rendered map featuring an attractive and authentic depiction of the landscape of China and Mongolia.
- Large scale battles with hundreds or thousands of soldiers, depicted in detail right on the game map. Watch skilled armies and reinforcements go to battle, according to the battle orders and formations set by the player.
- Fully animated 3D models, with variations in face and clothing for each model, including infantry, cavalry, chariot and artillery units, as well as naval forces.
- Long seamless zoom range lets you step right into the game world or zoom out for a strategic overview.
- Develop your settlements by constructing buildings and developing the landscape around them, build markets and ports to enable trade by land and water.
- Elaborate research tree including technology as well as cultural, philosophical and religious developments.
- Many other elements will determine the outcome of you quest for dominance such as Leaders, Sieges, Unrest and Rebellion, and Authority and Culture ratings.
- As Emperor, set edicts, laws and decrees to balance power and move into a glorious new Era, with new technologies and military units that change the game!
32. Onikira - Demon Killer
Developed by Irish-based indie, Digital Furnace Games, Onikira: Demon Killer is an awesome side-scrolling, 2D beat’em-up set in fantasy feudal Japan. As Yamazaki Jiro, a lone samurai, players battle to prevent the forces of the Japanese underworld, Yomi, from consuming the land of the living.
Onikira: Demon Killer blends together complex deep fighting mechanics usually found in traditional 3D beat-em’ups, like Ninja Gaiden or Bayonetta and merges them with classic 2D platform-game mechanics. Onikira’s expressive fighting system enables players to engage in whichever way suits them best. Some players will prefer to go toe-to toe with heavy weapons and mash buttons while others will opt for a ranged game style, avoiding heavy melee encounters. Try launching an enemy into the air, wall jumping to position yourself above them then Katana Slaming them into the ground. Switch weapons to the Naginata and use the Naginata Lift and air dash moves to stay in the air and off crumbling platforms, while pulling enemies up to you to be dispatched in mid-air. Whip out your grappling hook to grapple between platforms, across chasms or fiery pits, all the while fending off enemies.
Onikira: Demon Killer boasts seven challenging areas and players can express themselves with over forty uber-cool moves, using four devastating weapons. Each level is littered with foul demons that players must dispatch back to the underworld and players must also face two mini-bosses and two epic mega bosses. Every level is crammed full of environmental aids to help the player in combat encounters. Slice the support pillars off a building and watch it crush your enemies as it collapses, or use your moves to fling enemies into spikes, pits, or the path of moving deadly objects. Be careful though, as dropping a building on your own head is known to cause sadness!
Unique high-level combat – Onikira mixes 2D platform game elements into the combat system to make something special. Moving platforms, wall jumping, wall running and grappling all serve to make for dynamic and emergent combat encounters.
Seven Areas – the narrative unfolds over highly polished and gorgeous hand-painted levels featuring rain drenched villages, destroyed opulent cities, mountaintop locations and an erupting volcano.
Master unique weapons – Each weapon - sword, tetsubo, naginata or arm blades - has multiple unlockable moves which can result in massive combo chains when moves are strung together. Combo chains turn directly into score multipliers.
Responsive and Expressive Combat System – players are rewarded for strategic and skill-based fighting. Play flows naturally from move to move, allowing the player to create new combos that haven’t been designed explicitly by the developers.
Soul Shop – souls are the currency of Onikira. Use them to revive your health and trade them. At certain points inside each level, the player will find rifts into Yomi where benevolent spirits will trade moves for collected souls.
Challenge Arenas – players complete combat related challenges and improve their score and skill to gain achievements. The arenas are fully integrated into Steam’s online leaderboards.
Specific enemy types – with their own unique vulnerabilities, every enemy emphasises a particular fighting style, like a floating, possessed Mempo mask that encourages the use of air game or a monstrously twisted high-ranking samurai, where hit and run tactics are the best way to stay alive.
33. Dustoff Heli Rescue
"I need a Dustoff!" became an all-too-familiar call on the airwaves of jungle wars. Now take off with your rescue helicopter and search and save the life of the wounded soldiers in the field, often under fire. If you can't, nobody else can!
Find the stolen cargo with your Chinook helicopter and transport them safely to the nearby friendly base, all the while fighting off hostile tanks and other enemy combatants.
Save hostages being held in Prisoner of War camps. They are desperately waiting for the remarkable sound of the evac helicopters. You are their last hope so save them all!
Flying Dustoffs take courage on your part as a helicopter pilot, as ground fire is the rule rather than the exception. The rewards, however, are great.
- Up to 25 unique missions
- 3 rescue helicopters, each with different handling and transport characteristics
- 3 weapons with different capabilities
- Various missions like: cargo transportation, saving hostages and stopping enemy convoys
- Various daytime and weather conditions like stormy heavy rains and beautiful sunset over the jungles
- Numerous war scenes including jungles, swamps, hidden cave and mine systems and a lot more
- Real time shadows and lighting
- Epic action music and cinematic sound effects
- Dog tag collection
- Localization up to 10 languages like: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Brazilian-Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Japanese
- Option to control your helicopters in Amateur and Pro mode
- Manual and automatic aiming
- Full game-pad support
100% kid and family safe game, no-one gets killed, enemy soldiers always run away.
34. Verdict Guilty - 유죄 평결
Verdict Guilty is a 90's style fighting game featuring unique hand and gun combat set in the dangerous city of Neo Seoul.
Neo Seoul has been hit with a wave of terrorist and crime attacks, only a few good officers remain willing to battle this new evil. Discover the dark secrets of Neo Seoul as you fight your way to uncover the truth. Choose your side cop or criminal, as you battle your way to unmask the evil syndicate crimelord himself.
Verdict Guilty is part of our new 'Epic value' range which retail at the competitive price of just $2.99.
- Eight unique fighters to choose from,
- Choose to fight on the police side or as a criminal,
- Story mode, unique for each character,
- Easy to perform special moves,
- 60FPs lightning fast gameplay,
- Unique gun combat, employ machineguns, pistols and grenades,
- Fully animated and detailed backgrounds,
- Awesome music by Bossfight and Truong-Son Nguyen,
- 16:10 and 16:9 widescreen support,
- Dual controller support,
- Steam leaderboards, trading cards and achievements,
- Small download, works on netbooks and old pc's also,
- Epic value,
Verdict Guilty is now available on Steam for the low price of $2.99,
Ceo Retro Army Ltd
Interstellaria is a real time space-exploration sim and crew management game.
Command a fleet of vessels wandering the galaxy for adventure and profit! You’ll be forced to make tough decisions as you face hostile starships, crippling space anomalies, and intriguing aliens. When your fleet faces certain doom, should you direct your crew to make critical repairs, or report to their stations and boost your fleet?
Land your flagship on an alien world, allowing your crew to gather valuable resources for you— but be sure to equip them with powerful armor and weapons! It’s a dangerous universe out there, and although many helpful creatures will trade or share valuable information with you, many more will attack on sight!Features
- Tactical crew management. Direct crewmen to put out fires, or repair damaged equipment. Posting them to their station boosts your fleet's speed and combat abilities.
- Customize your ship with helpful stations. Allocate power to important systems or simply outfit your ship with lasers and put all power into weapons!
- Your crew eats, sleeps, and needs entertainment. Each one develops unique traits throughout the game that help or hurt the mission. Various outfits and weapons can be found to customize them further.
- Fleet-based combat. Instead of controlling a single ship, you control multiple ships each with their own crew.
- Fully explorable galaxy, no areas are off limits. Each region has unique ships, aliens, and mysteries to find.
- Land your ships on planets! Each world is a new experience and has special rewards for you and your crew.
- Featuring an all-original soundtrack from the incredibly popular chiptune musician Chipzel.
36. Bunny Must Die! Chelsea and the 7 Devils
From the creator of the Gundemonium Collection comes a thrilling new 2D action-platformer!
Help Bunny escape the Devils’ Labyrinth and defeat the 7 Devils in this hilariously over-the-top action-platformer game. Battle through a large, connected map filled with unique enemies, traps, and puzzles. Use magical items like the Sylph Shooter and the Hyper Heels to power up and defeat the 7 Devils. Manipulate the fabric of time to solve puzzles and survive. Will Bunny be rid of those new ears she so despises? Only with your assistance can she brave this dangerous maze...
- Beautiful hand-drawn 2D graphics
- Over-the-top comical style with a charming storyline
- Play through 7 dangerous areas and battle 7 powerful Devils
- 2 versions: Choose between the original graphics or new remixed sprites
- Acquire magical items, new abilities and manipulate time to solve puzzles
- A new arranged soundtrack by Woofle (Gundemonium Collection), alongside the original
- Full arranged soundtrack in high-quality MP3 format for listening outside of the game
- Japanese language support now available!
37. The Spatials
Based in Barcelona, Weird and Wry is a game development studio founded in 2014 by two brothers: Carlos and Max Carrasco. Together, Carlos (programmer) and Max (artist) share a taste for sims and classic gameplay -- which is easy to see in The Spatials, their first project. Inspired by the great classic sim games of the '90s, The Spatials combines classic base-building gameplay (based on isometric tile room building) with a real-time combat system and an exploration campaign. After publishing version 1.0 in mid 2014, Carlos and Max saw the potential of their idea and developed a much improved second version with Early Access starting in August 2014. In October 2014, the game was approved for release on Steam. In 2015, The Spatials continued to grow in popularity -- featured in Let's Plays from YouTubers and articles in major sites such as Rock Paper Shotgun.
FRONTIERS blends the feel of first-person RPG classics like Daggerfall with the relaxing tempo and simplicity of a point-and-click adventure. Discover ancient mysteries, live off the land and fight deadly creatures, all in a beautiful, massive open world.Is FRONTIERS for you?
I can still remember the first time I played Daggerfall. Yes, it was uglier than a monkey's armpit and controlled worse than a bumper car on a frozen lake. But it also created the feeling of a world that lived on even after I'd stopped playing, and that feeling still sticks with me all these years later. A world where you could spend hours searching every pixelated nook and cranny. A world of potential. A world of exploration...
...and then a Dragonling would chomp my face because I hadn't spent ten hours grinding in the easy regions. Arg! So frustrating!
Other games have touched on that elusive feeling, especially Elder Scrolls and early Fallout games, but as fun as they are and as much as I love hardcore RPG mechanics, I've always dreamt of a game that emphasized exploration above all else.
If you feel the same way then yes - FRONTIERS is for you!Key Features:
- Massive open world - go anywhere, any time
- Unique relaxing pace and tone
- An exploration-focused main quest that spans an entire continent
- Simple gameplay - no stats or skill trees to memorize (It barely qualifies as an RPG, really)
- Live off the land - hunt, trap, fish and cook dozens of varieties of plantlife (including hallucinogens!) and a dozen varieties of animal
- Minecraft-style item crafting system
- Dozens of skills to discover and learn, including magic, survival and stealth skills
- Hundreds of shops, taverns, homes, caves, castles and other structures to explore
- A haunting soundtrack for every region
- Full mod support
- NEW: Oculus Rift support
NOTE: I recommend reading reviews & forum posts before purchasing, especially concerning Linux support.
39. The Westport Independent
A game about Censorship, Corruption and Newspapers
The Westport Independent is a censorship simulator taking place in a post-war country, governed by the recently elected Loyalist Party. As the editor of one of the last independent newspapers in the country, your job is to remove and edit the content of your paper, affecting the people’s opinion of both the rebels and the Loyalist government. With an increase of rebel activity and an ever watching government breathing down your neck, whose truth will you print?Features
- Change the content and meaning of your articles by censoring them to your liking. While you can’t lie, you don’t have to tell the whole truth either.
- Employees with fleshed out character, who will not only react to your actions, but also discuss them with other colleagues.
- Receive letters and messages from public figures, rebel leaders, employees and other characters affected by your actions.
- Adaptive stories where your actions affect the opinions of the people, which affects what happens in the city, which in turn affects the stories you receive.
- - Biggest surprise at The MIX GDC 2015, IGN
- - Part of "Three Cool Surprises From PAX 2015", from Kotaku
- - Part of "The Very Best Indie Games of GDC 2015", from Gameinformer
- - The Best of GDC 2015, 148 apps
Elementium is a puzzle mind game. Manage the world of illusions and solve puzzles based on illusions and physics. Unique game mechanics for manipulation are available to you, starting with ordinary objects and ending with physical laws. Whether it's an ordinary cube or a planet, now everything is in your hands!
- More then 40 levels
- Sandbox mode
- Management of time, gravity, fire, planets and much more!
- Unique puzzles
- Excellent graphic
41. Mad Dojo
Take a role of wannabe ninja who has to prove himself against various obstacles in Mad Dojo, led by tough and demanding Sensei. Beat the time in this fast-paced action game, and survive until Sensei hits that gong!
Mad Dojo is an obstacle based skill platformer. You have to run, jump, wall jump and shoot in order to successfully pass each obstacle and trap. The obstacles include standard platforms, bamboo poles, seesaws, hanging tires and many more, while traps include spikes, acid, dynamite barrels and various dummies that will shoot stuff at you.Features
- Procedurally Generated levels mode
- Fast Paced Action
- Use the combination of running, jumping and using weapons to pass the obstacles
- Skill platformer with more than one way to pass each obstacle
- Bloody traps
- Original soundtrack
- Many levels
42. Doom & Destiny
Four nerds, drawn into a fantasy world and mistaken for heroes, have to battle their way through a massive, crazy adventure and defeat a preposterous villain!
Doom and Destiny is a turn based hilarious jrpg where you take control of a party of four everyday friends. Journey through an unpredictable story filled with parodies and cameos. Start your adventure in a classic dungeon with dragons, save princess with the help of green-dressed elf and then fly to manga-themed city with the help of a famous italian plumber. This is Doom and Destiny, the flying-spaghetti fantasy adventure!
- 20 hours of story and 20 hours of extras, adventures, side-quests, and more!
- 100 levels of experience and nerdy customization
- Choose your nerdy leader to apply special bonuses to your party
- Share save files between mobiles and Steam
- More than 200 special powers and spells
- More than 300 enemies
- More than 500 items between potions, chips, weapons, shirts, and armor
- More than 700 locations,
- More than 10,000 lines of crazy dialog
- 44 Steam Achievements
- 7 Steam Cards
- 5 Steam Backgrounds
- 5 Steam Emoticon
- The one and only Epic Flying Spaghetti Monster!!!
43. Boss Monster
Become a boss, build a dungeon, and destroy puny heroes. The best-selling indie card game has arrived to Steam! Boss Monster is a dungeon-building card game that challenges players to become the ultimate villains: video game bosses.
Thousands of players around the world have enjoyed the paper version of the game, but now Brotherwise Games has partnered with video game developer Plain Concepts, creators of Wave Engine, to bring Boss Monster from the tabletop to the digital world!What is Boss Monster?If you've ever wanted to stomp on an upstart plumber or send your goblins and ghosts out to haunt some heroes, then Boss Monster is the game for you. Sporting retro-inspired pixel art, and paying homage to classic video games and geeky pop culture, Boss Monster immerses you in the role of the video game boss as you use Room Cards to build a dungeon which must entice worthy heroes, then slay them.What is the Digital Version Like? Digital Boss Monster is a straight conversion of the tabletop game. You'll be playing with virtual cards, but everything about the game has been designed to be as authentic as possible.
Of course, the app auto-calculates damage and treasure values, letting you take advantage of rapid readout treasure counts in your and your opponents' dungeons.What are some of the features in Digital Boss Monster?
- Play against up to three AI opponents in solo play.
- Challenge other human opponents online.
- Play with ALL of the bosses, rooms, and spells available in the base game ...including rare out-of-print cards!
- Explore new "digitally-enhanced" cards: four rooms, three new Bosses, and a new spell that all take advantage of the digital platform, allowing stats and treasure values to change as you play (coming in future expansions). Thanks for your support of Boss Monster!
44. Dungeon Warfare 2
Dungeon Warfare 2 is the definitive sequel to Dungeon Warfare, a challenging tower defense strategy game where you become a dungeon lord to defend your dungeons with the deadliest of traps and insidious contraptions against greedy adventurers and wannabe heroes.Game Features
- Physics-enabled tower defense mayhem
- 32 unique traps with 8 unique traits for each trap
- More than 30 unique enemies, each with a special trait
- More than 60 handcrafted levels + an infinite number of procedurally generated dungeons
- 5+ boss battles
- Progression with experience providing passive upgrades for the traps as well as skill points
- Three skill trees with 11 skills on each tree
- Equipment system with more than 30 unique items
- Mix your own difficulty by combining difficulty mode runes for more challenge & reward
- Endless mode
- Environmental Hazards
45. Era of Majesty
"Era of Majesty" is a RTS (real-time strategy) game with elements of RPG. In "Era of Majesty", you can manage people in order to build your own city.
The main purpose of the game is to construct your own city where you not only build and develop, but also to protect you city because the world of "Era of Majesty" is not as friendly as it may seem at first glance.
Your city can be besieged by vicious Orcs, infuriated Ants and Golems who come from the depths of the earth and even be terrorised by the terrifying Dragon who has decided to eat your people. But your people are not as helpless as the invaders assume.
Gather the most powerful squad of men, equip them with weapons – a great variety which will excite you, equip the best armor in order to protect your people from strong punches, bites from sharp fangs, incredible magic or nasty wind. Set off to defend the city from those who would encroach on it!
But what will you do when your city is thriving, the defense is impregnable and warehouses are crammed with resources? That is right – to become a Country. Build villages and other towns but do not forget about other countries which can help you to trade, make alliances or declare war!
If you get tired of diplomacy or having conflicts with other countries, you can gather people in search of adventure! The world of "Era of Majesty" is filled with different creatures who want to, whenever possible, to destroy your Country; whether it is ‘The Ancient’, awakened from a deep slumber, or ‘The Golem’ created by a mad Magician. Both of them represent a huge threat to the world, but your people can fight back!
Inspired by the Italian crime flicks of the '70s revered by Quentin Tarantino, Milanoir is a pixel-packed action game set in the violent city of Milan. Come meet Piero, a convict suddenly released from prison looking for revenge over the man who framed him. Hunt for the truth and escape the ones who are chasing you through an unforgiving city. Someone wants you dead: you have to use all your toughness to survive. Shoot, choke, sneak your way through the enemies and engage them in breathtaking car chases.Features
- CRIME & VIOLENCE: A sordid story of betrayal and greediness. A homage to the Italian masterpiece crime movies of the '70s such as Caliber 9 and Almost Human. Stay alive, trust no one...
- FUNKY '70S SOUNDTRACK & AMAZING PIXEL ART GRAPHICS: Enjoy the streets of Milan from a new, high-quality pixelated perspective! Immerse yourself in a groovy '70s atmosphere!
- ARENA MODE: There's no escape from death, but more killings means more time…
- 2P LOCAL COOP MODE: The Guy in Blue joins the Guy in Red to face a common enemy.
47. Junk Jack
Make the world truly yours in Junk Jack, a relaxing sandbox experience focused on building and improving your home. Tame and breed creatures, cook foods, collect animal companions, farm exotic plants, collect fish, grow flowers, play with your friends!
Travel in procedural planets full of content to discover, monsters to combat, crafts to learn and loot to equip or simply proudly display in your home.
All of this is possible in Junk Jack, and much more will be possible in the future. We have much more fun stuff to do planned forthcoming!
- Use portals to travel between 12 planets with unique hand crafted environments
- All worlds are procedurally generated and different every time you create a new one
- Play online with your friends
- Fully featured equip system with hundreds of different wearables with unique stats
- Beautiful retro styled pixel art graphics
- Deep Electronics system to create intricate contraptions, even complete CPUs!
- Creative mode to unleash your creativity and build everything you can imagine
- More than one thousand different crafts
- Two styles of crafting: a crafting grid or simple mode which allows crafting items with a single click
- Lots of loot to collect!
- Hundreds of placeable objects, blocks and decorations
- Fully dynamic day-night system, with weather effects
- A vibrant coloured lighting engine that will make you enjoy every minute spent in Junk Jack worlds
- Fish and display your captured animals in fish tanks!
- Place your rare treasures on shelves, display your equip pieces on mannequins!
- Collect tameable pets which will follow you around
- Capture and breed cows, sheeps, pigs and many more animals!
- Farm and grow unique plants and use them to cook delicious recipes
- A thorough ingame tutorial will help you learn the basics of the game
- Beautiful music tracks by Bright Primate
- Craft hundreds of potions with che chemistry bench
- Mix flower seeds to grow thousands of unique flower combinations
- Decorate your home with many craftable and customizable furniture sets
- Combat hordes of mobs with many different weapon types
- Explosives, signs, paintable objects and many more features awaits you!
48. Heirs And Graces
Marcel knows two things about his biological father: One, Lord Sandor abandoned him and his mother leaving them to live a of poverty. Two, he shouldn't want anything to do with the man.
Despite this knowledge, Marcel applies for a job as Lord Sandor's servant in order to satisfy his curiosity about the father he never knew. The idea is to get a glimpse and go, but things become more complicated than Marcel initially planned when Lord Sandor recognizes him and makes an offer.
If Marcel can prove that he is worthy, Lord Sandor will name Marcel his heir. It all sounds a little to good to be true, but Marcel is willing to give it a chance - for now.
Play as Marcel and determine whether or not he has the skills to become Lord Sandor's heir and whether or not he forms a romantic attachment to one of four potential love interests: an ex-gladiator turned gardener, a perfectionist butler, the local doctor, or a mischievous elven Lord.
- Play as Marcel, Lord Sandor's secret son
- Romance Borges, Kamal, Vincent and Eloy
- Dating sim gameplay with stat raising
- Beautiful manga artwork and original soundtrack
- Scenes with different outcomes based on skill checks
49. Dustoff Heli Rescue 2
In Dustoff Heli Rescue 2 you can:
Save hostages being held in Prisoner of War camps.
Combat in military attacks in the desert, forests, mines, swamps and fjords.
Build radio towers and bridges.
Protect the friendly truck and VIP convoy before the enemies can reach and demolish them!
Find and transport the stolen trucks and cargo and take them back to the HQ!
Fight against the extreme weather conditions and fly in dust storm, heavy rain and snow blizzard.
Install various gun, missile and rocket weapons to protect the friendly soldiers.
Up to 35 unique missions
9 helicopters, each with different characteristics and 3 extra vehicles
11 weapons, all with different capabilities
Artistic blocky 3D graphics
Various missions like: cargo transportation, saving hostages, tower building, air assault, convoy support and many more
Various daytime and weather conditions
Numerous war scenes including deserts, forests, hills, snowy fields, hidden cave and mine systems and a lot more to explore
Epic action music and cinematic sound effects
Up to 30 achievements and 30 leaderboards
All in a well known blocky style in a family friendly mode, where humans never die, enemies always run away.
50. Planet Centauri
Embark on your greatest adventure to Planet Centauri! Discover new biomes, explore hidden dungeons, capture and tame monsters, build and protect a NPC community, craft your own weapons and create your own magic spells! Save and protect the native Chlorinian species from the evil Night Walkers! Develop and raise the Planet Centauri to the heavens as the cradle of a new civilization!Catch them all! Capture and tame monsters!
Your new companions will support you and will evolve to become stronger! Each captured creature keeps its unique features, evolving as it gains experience fighting by your side.
Suffixes, characteristics and runes
- Use runes to enchant your equipment with various stats and effects!
- Weapons and armor share 7 levels of rarity! Higher rarity always coming with stronger, and more unique effects and characteristics!
- Monsters also happen to have rarity levels, rarer monsters being much more powerful and dangerous than their common counterparts, with unique abilities and reinforced stats.
From controlling the arc and pattern of your fireballs to simply enhancing your jumping abilities, craft a plethora of magical effects to fit your desires.Agriculture and Cooking
Eat well to get stronger has never been a more truthful quote than in Planet Centauri. Eating various types of food will cause your character to grow stronger and develop his abilities.
Build a village and assign roles and jobs to its inhabitants
Save the native Chlorinians, build and fortify their villages. Befriend them and grant them jobs as hunters, tailors, guards, wizards, researchers and much more!
Thanks to the LUA script, you can easily program custom AIs and behaviors for your robots and villagers! Imagination is your only limit! Mining, hunting, defense, exploration, whatever you want!Create without limits with our unique network system!
Planet Centauri's network system allows you to design various electronic systems, from humble automated house lighting to frantic death lasers! This is achieved through a large number of electric and electronic components, including : - generators, power wires, resistors, capacitors - noise, serrated, square and sinusoidal signal generators - up to 16 bit information signal, with a large variety of mathematical and binary operators!
You can find more detailed information on our network systems following this link :
- Mac port
- Themed dungeons
- Mystery Biomes
- Biomes : oceans
- Fluid dynamics
- Technological weapons and armors
- Quests & Events
- Vehicles & Mechs
- Modding compatibility
- Grapple hook / ninja rope
- God Saucer (minigames area)
- Tower of 100 challenges
- Achievements / Game encyclopedia
- Fire (buildings can catch on fire etc)
- Gas dynamics
- Space exploration & combat