Trying to find games like Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! Special Edition Double Pack? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! Special Edition Double Pack, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! Special Edition Double Pack that have been tried, tested and recommended.
The best games like Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! Special Edition Double Pack are:
- arrow_rightCastle Crashers
- arrow_rightMount Your Friends
- arrow_rightCatlateral Damage
- arrow_rightShop Heroes
- arrow_rightSpy Fox in "Dry Cereal"
100 Best Games Like Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! Special Edition Double Pack:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (13)
- PlayStation 4 (25)
- iOS (30)
- Android (21)
- macOS (58)
- Linux (31)
- Nintendo Switch (14)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Nintendo DS (4)
- Xbox 360 (8)
- PlayStation 3 (9)
- PlayStation 2 (4)
- PlayStation (6)
- PS Vita (5)
- PSP (1)
- Wii U (5)
- Wii (10)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (3)
- Game Boy (1)
- NES (3)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Apple II (6)
- Commodore / Amiga (14)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari 8-bit (5)
- Atari ST (6)
- Atari XEGS (1)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA CD (3)
- Web (3)
1. Castle Crashers
Castle Crashers is 2D beat-em-up game with role-playing elements developed by Behemoth. It was initially released in 2008 via Xbox Live Arcade with following ports for PS3, Windows, and macOS. In 2015 it was remastered as Castle Crashers Remastered and was released for Xbox One.
You play as a knight sent by the king to defeat an evil wizard who stole the king’s daughters and captured and mystical gem. The gameplay is very reminiscent of older side-scrolling beat-em-up titles. It can be summarized as a player has to defeat waves of enemies in different locations using his weapons and magical abilities. However, it also incorporates some role-playing elements such as acquiring gaining new levels which allow a player to enhance his stats and acquire new moves. One of the gameplay’s focal points is cooperative multiplayer with the support for up to 4 players which is available both locally and online.
The game shares significant Behemoth hand-drawn visual style which was used before in Alien Hominid and would be later used in studio’s BattleBlock Theater and Pit People.
Pyre is an action-adventure game developed by Supergiant games.
The game is set in some purgatory. After getting banished by the society, the main character finds himself all alone. Three exiles soon approach him and invite the protagonist to party with them and nickname him the Reader. The group sets out to cleanse their souls.
The gameplay of Pyre revolves around some sports game, which is connected with a ritual known as the Rites, which happens in a parallel world. The Protagonist controls his three newly found friends in battles against three opponents on a small arena. Each team has its own pyre. Both pyres oppose each other. The objective of the game is to defend your pyre while attacking the enemy one. The player can only destroy the pyre with the orb, that is spawned in the center of the arena and which has to be grabbed and thrown into the pyre.
During a round, the Reader can switch between the character he wants to control and pass the orb from one to another. Each player has their own amount of endurance which is required for moving around the arena. If the players of a team come together, they create a zone that is dangerous for the player that carries the orb. If the player with the orb should get into that zone, they'll be temporarily removed from the game.
While free from the Rites, the player can travel through the world of Pyre, train his teammates or try to learn more about the Rites.
3. Mount Your Friends
Experience the extreme simulated sporting sensation that's sweeping our digital nation! Mount Your Friends is a fiercely competitive sporting event for you to play with your friends in the contextual security of your own home, assuming that your home is not composed of sexual innuendo. If it is, we may suggest buying a new home or at least getting the current one cleaned professionally.
Mount Your Friends is a physics based competitive climbing game where what you climb is each other. Players take turns climbing to the top of a tower of previous climbers (and a goat) working to become the new highest point before time runs out. If you run out of time before reaching the top, you're eliminated. It's simple to get into, but difficulty to master. Adept competitors can create massive towers by flinging themselves faster than simple climbing methods can attain. Of course, you may also end up just falling all the way down a tower if you miss!
Gather, collect and manage resources.
Craft useful items & structures.
Build and grow a base out of nothing. Buy land to expand and explore.
Level up and learn new skills, abilities, and blueprints.
Solve puzzles, find secrets and raid dungeons!
Achieve anything you want! The choice is yours, you set your own goals to work towards!
Start small and improve your base, skills, equipment, network of friends (and enemies!) and build your future as you see fit! You can play Forager in a very varied array of playstyles...BECOME... A GATHERERBECOME... A FARMERBECOME... A MERCHANTBECOME... AN ADVENTURERBECOME... A BUILDER
Dive into Puddle, a game unlike any other where you have to guide a puddle of fluid by tilting the environment to the left or right! Play carefully taking friction, gravity and temperature into account, and by using the unique properties of each type of fluid (water, oil, nitroglycerin, molten lava...) in a range of original environments. Conserve as much fluid as possible when crossing a variety of obstacles such as burning passageways, carnivorous plants and electric currents!Key Features
- 49 levels
- 2 difficulty modes: normal and extreme
- Leaderboard: see the scores of players from all over the world.
- Medals: compare the medals you have won with those of your friends.
- Laboratory mode with dozens of objects, backgrounds and liquids to unlock!
- Support for Bluetooth or USB game controllers.
6. Catlateral Damage
Catlateral Damage is a first-person destructive cat simulator where you play as a cat on a rampage, knocking as much stuff onto the ground as possible. See the world through the eyes of a cat! Like other first-person games, you can walk and look around, jump, and crouch. Unlike other first-person games, your primary weapons are your two cat paws, which you can use to swipe at and knock objects onto the floor.
Play from the perspective of a crazy domestic house cat.
Destroy precious collectibles and expensive electronics with your little paws.
Make a mess of every room in the house, from the bedroom to the kitchen.
Procedurally-generated houses for endless replayability.
Loads of collectibles, unlockable cats, and power-ups.
Over 230 photos of real-life cats to find and collect.
Epilepsy warning: Some in-game effects may be problematic for some players. These can be disabled in the “Options” menu on the title screen or in-game.
7. Shop Heroes
Become the ultimate shopkeeper by managing the best fantasy item shop across the Kingdom of Aragonia!
Hire and train unique workers, craft hundreds of legendary items, gear up your heroes for battle, trade with your friends and work together to reach the top!
The #1 spot in the rankings is always contested! Do you have what it takes to be the ultimate shop tycoon?~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~CUSTOMIZE your dream item shop and shopkeeper avatar
MANAGE skilled workers to help you build a prosperous shop empire
CRAFT hundreds of original items to sell to visiting heroes
COLLECT dozens of rare blueprints and master them all
FUSE ordinary items together to construct extraordinary equipment
RECRUIT powerful heroes to wage war within the Arena
UNLOCK strategic hero powers to conquer challenging quests
EQUIP your heroes with epic gear and prepare them for battle
RAID treacherous dungeons with your city to earn exclusive loot
TRADE legendary items and resources with your friends
TEAM up and invest with others to build the ultimate metropolis
ENJOY regular events and updates with new content and improvements~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~Experiencing any problems? Got some suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at https://cloudcade.helpshift.com for immediate assistance.
A persistent network connection is required to play.
PLEASE NOTE! Shop Heroes supports cross platform gameplay on Steam, iOS, Android and Facebook. Please contact support to sync your Steam progression with any other desired platform(s).
Use of this application is governed by the Terms of Service available at http://cloudcade.com/tos/
Like Us: http://facebook.com/shopheroes
Follow Us: http://twitter.com/shopheroesgame
8. Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal"
Humongous Tees Now Available!Official Humongous Entertainment T-shirts featuring Pajama Sam, Spy Fox, Freddi Fish, and Putt-Putt are now available on Amazon.
About the GameWill kids be forced to endure a fate worse than eating dry cereal!?
The Plot: William the Kid has nearly completed his dastardly plan to cow-nap all the worlds supply of milk!
The Mission: The super-suave agent, SPY Fox, must find Mr. Udderly, rescue all the cows, and stop William the Kid from depleting the worlds supply of milk. Using ingenious SPY gadgets, keen wits, and daring moves, SPY Fox, jumps out on an udderly exhilarating adventure!
Innovative new tools like Talk Balloons allow kids to investigate in a whole new way
Use top secret SPY gadgets to solve puzzles that test logic
Earn clues with fun games and activities
Clues change every time you play, and the game just might end differently
SPY Fox in Dry Cereal challenges and inspires kids to observe details and solve problems in creative and flexible ways. Kids play with faithful, lovable friends as they discover and explore captivating worlds where they direct the journey at their own pace.
This product uses ScummVM across Windows, Mac and Linux which is released under the GNU GPL v2.
For more information, please visit - http://www.scummvm.org
The GNU GPL can be viewed here - https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
9. Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch.4 Himatsubushi
The 58th year of Shouwa, early summer.
It’s June, and the summer heat has arrived earlier than it does most years.
By day there are crickets, and by night there are cicadas.
We’re in Hinamizawa, a small village in the countryside.
There are fewer than two thousand people here. But every year, there is an event.
This event is a mysterious death.
On a certain day in June, someone dies, and someone else goes missing.
The series of deaths is connected to the upheaval surrounding the dam construction project.
A murder case that was covered up is being reenacted.
Is it a conspiracy? A coincidence? Or perhaps a curse?
Someone who was supposed to be there isn’t.
Someone who wasn’t supposed to be there is.
Someone who was alive last night is dead now.
And someone who is here right now isn’t alive.
So, there is no way to avert tragedy. There is no choice but to give up.
But don’t give up.
Only you can stand up to this.
10. Spy Fox 2 "Some Assembly Required"
The Plot: Once again, the world relies on Fox - Spy Fox, the suave secret agent who smoothly finesses his way through Spy Corps' toughest assignments. This time, Spy Corps' corrupt counterpart, the Society for Meaningless Evil, Larceny, Lying and Yelling (S.M.E.L.L.Y.) has devised a dogbot which will be unleashed upon the unsuspecting world! In his nastiness, S.M.E.L.L.Y.'s corrupt commander, Napoleon LeRoach, did not install an OFF switch on the dogbot. Instead, he hid the switch somewhere within the World's Fair.
The Mission: Find the hidden OFF switch, deactivate the dogbot and stop LeRoach in his robotic tracks!
- Experience Junior Adventures delight in the challenging puzzles and cool mini-games.
- The secret ending is almost as elusive as SPY Fox's modesty. Can you find it?
- Out of time, Super Sleuth? Save you game and finish it up later.
- Think you solved the mystery for good? Play again - you may find a whole new adventure awaiting you!
This product uses ScummVM across Windows, Mac and Linux which is released under the GNU GPL v2.
For more information, please visit - http://www.scummvm.org
The GNU GPL can be viewed here - https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
11. Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom
Shiness is an Action-RPG developed by indie development studio Enigami, which will let you travel in a captivating universe doomed to destruction ever since the fragmentation of the planet Mahera...
- Travel through an enthralling and interactive world as Chado and his 4 companions, and develop your characters
- Hyper-dynamic combat mixing magic with combos, parries, and blocks like a traditional arena fighter
- Develop 2 types of skills (physical attacks and magic) and unlock new talents and spells
- Explore and interact with a vast world made of multiple environments thanks to you and your companions’ special powers and skills
- Numerous quests and side-quests will give you the opportunity to develop your characters and their reputation
Play as Chado and his companions, and travel across the Celestial Islands onboard a flying boat. After a rough landing on hostile territory, you find yourself in the midst of a power struggle between several kingdoms. Chado might be able to resolve this situation thanks to Shiness, a magical spirit that only he can see.
Explore a large and captivating world with which you'll be able to interact thanks to the power of your 5 playable characters: crush a big rock using pure strength to enter a secret cave, or use telekinetic powers to activate some mechanisms and discover a back entry… During your journey, you'll meet dozens of dangerous enemies with whom you'll have to face off during hyper-dynamic fights mixing magic, and traditional fighting game mechanics (hit, block, combos…). Gain experience during those fights, while progressing in the storyline or by accomplishing numerous side quests. Evolve your characters, learn new skills and spells, and become the hero who will unify the civilizations of Mahera.
12. To The Top
VR Climbing / Platforming Game, that gives you the freedom to move across the environment with superhuman abilities. Conquer over 30 levels with new obstacles and challenges. Compete for the fastest times or explore the environment. Experience the freedom of movement.
In the future, cities are not protected by superheroes, instead superheroes are built. Super Bots are human piloted robots engineered with super powers to protect and serve the people. TO THE TOP Academy is a training program to test your skills and see if you are capable of piloting one of these machines. So strap in and see if you can pass this challenge
Our core motivation for creating TO THE TOP was to create a movement mechanic that is simple to use, takes advantages of VR input, and feels very comfortable to play. We spent a year testing and tuning this system, until it felt like a movement system that was not only fun to use but also opened the door to create brand new gameplay that has not been seen in platforming games before.
- Climb - Grab with one hand at a time, to move across surfaces, up over or around. You can climb 360 around objects.
- Leap - Grab on with both hands, look at where you want to go and release to leap. Perform consecutive leaps to build up speed and power.
- Air Control - While leaping through the air, you can control your fall with the direction you are looking.
- Skate - Green surfaces can be skated on. Grab them, point in the direction you want to go and skate across the surface.
- Fly - Equipped with Jet Hands, you can fly through the sky.
- And more …
Inspired by classic platforming games like the Super Mario series, we wanted to distill what made the genre so great and bring these concepts back in a brand new way. With this in mind we were able to bring a new level of skill, challenge, and discovery to VR. So you can come back again and again in the pursuit of bettering your skills and master the game.
- Easy to Pick Up - Controls are easy to use and do not require many buttons or gestures. New or hardcore gamers can easily jump into TO THE TOP.
- Hard to Master - To earn the best times and collect all of the items. You need to master all of the movement mechanics to pounce though the levels like a robotic cheetah.
- Learn the Environment - Each level can be traversed not only horizontally but vertically as well. It is important to learn these layouts and figure out the best paths through the levels.
- Challenging Obstacles - Each new level brings a new challenging obstacle to overcome ranging from Wall Runs to a giant moving robot you need to climb.
- Hidden Areas - Discover hidden paths in each level to earn a Medal.
TO THE TOP is the start of something great and we wanted to make sure players had a complete package of a game with hours of content to discover
- 30 Levels to Play - Each level brings new challenges and environments to discover.
- Over 30 Customizable Options to Unlock - Customize your robot ranging from hands, torso, and head.
- 3 Time Goals to Conquer Per Level - Each level has multiple time goals that range in difficulty.
- 2 Collectable Goals Per Level - Take your time and explore each level to discover Geoms to collect and a Hidden Medal.
- Online Leaderboards - Speed run for the best times on our online leaderboard system.
- 5 Free Additional Levels Post Release - Future updates will include 5 additional levels to play after release.
- MULTIPLAYER COMING SOON - *In a Post Release Update* Jump into an online session and race for the best time against other players. Put your skills to the test.
TO THE TOP was made in Austin, TX and we were inspired by the local music that is a part of our scene. We are fortunate to have their music on the TO THE TOP soundtrack. So make sure to play with headphones on and turn it all the way up!
- Mirror Mask
- Night Drive
- Sip Sip
And special guests
- Future Islands
TO THE TOP is an independent project created by Electric Hat Games LLC
13. About Love, Hate and the other ones
is a puzzle game, in which you influence your surroundings by the force of Hate and the power of Love.
They shouldnʻt have pushed the button! Life on the hill was just perfect for Love and Hate before that shiny red device appeared. Suddenly, they are trapped in a dark and spooky cave, far away from home.
Now it is up to you to control the opposing forces of Love and Hate. They will soon meet a lot of Other Ones, wondering how they might react when Loved, or when Hated. Find a way through caves and ice, castles and factories, all by the might of your puzzling! If you ever return to that hill, life will be sweet again...
14. Mages of Mystralia
In the kingdom of Mystralia, it takes more brains than brawn to succeed. You will face down giant, powerful creatures and navigate treacherous terrain. You will encounter puzzles that confound even the wisest of the old sages. And you must overcome obstacles put in place by people who do not want you to succeed.
Your path will not be easy. In Mages of Mystralia, you play as Zia, a young girl who discovers that she has been born with an innate sense of magic. Unfortunately, magic has been banned, so she strikes off to train on her own to gain some control over her powers. On her journey, she meets other exiled mages and, discovers runes with magical properties and realizes that she can combine these runes in millions of different ways to come up with completely new spells.
The story was written by bestselling author Ed Greenwood, creator of the Forgotten Realms fantasy world for Dungeons and Dragons, which served as the basis for games like Baldur’s Gate and Neverwinter Nights, as well as about 170 fantasy books.
- Design spells to fight enemies, solve environmental puzzles and battle epic bosses
- Powerful yet simple spell crafting system
- Classic action-adventure with over a dozen of distinct regions to explore
- Original orchestral score conducted by Shota Nakama and performed by the Video Game Orchestra at SoundtRec Boston of Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts fame
Clones includes robust internet-multiplayer with team play, different game modes, powerups, leaderboards, and a built-in level editor that was used to create the singleplayer campaign of over 150 clontastic puzzles spanning 11 CloneMaster bosses over 5 regions of the Clones Planet.
The Intergalactic CloneMaster Organization welcomes you! Take the scenic route and solve the fun and challenging problems crafted by the most cunning creatures in the universe. Then try the competitive route and test out your strategies head-to-head, in real-time, against other players from around the galaxy!
Guide your clones as you explore over 150 perplexing puzzles on your pilgrimage across the Clones Planet to learn from the clever and quirky CloneMasters. Truly a thing of wonder, the clone’s body has the remarkable ability of morphing into many different shapes to perform various actions. As a CloneMaster you must instruct each Clone when to perform a morph to overcome any obstacles. By defeating the Elder CloneMasters in one-on-one matches you will piece together the ancient CloneMaster Medallion and reveal a most formidable opponent.
Enjoy the thrill as you outwit your opponents during online play and witness the glory as you sneak out a clone on a successful sabotage mission, or admit defeat as your squad of clones is secretly stolen due to marvelous misdirection! Team up with friends and play co-op in any of the over 50 multiplayer levels, or create your own using the built-in level editor. Custom levels are automatically shared when a new player joins your server.Key features:
- Puzzles Galore: With over 150 unique singleplayer puzzles presented by 11 zany CloneMasters spread across 5 environmental themes, Clones will provide you with many hours of mind bending fun! Pack a lunch.
- Multiplayer Mania: Support for up to 16 players in 8 colorful groups. Experience intense real-time strategy at its best by using the built-in server browser to find a LAN or internet match. In-game chats help you co-ordinate with your team and confuse your opponent! Spectators can watch matches without participating to study your mad skills.
- Customization: Use your creativity and the avatar creator to generate your own personal clone avatar by arranging the hair, antlers, eyes, body, and mouth any way you want! Easily tweak multiplayer level settings on the fly to adjust morph counts and play with dozens or thousands of clones, if you can handle it.
- Player Friendly: Per-puzzle checkpoints can be set at any time, preventing the frustration of having to start all over again on the tricky levels we’ve carefully prepared. Mini-map lets you quickly navigate, and warnings sound when your clones are in trouble.
- No Fillers: We know your time is important. Each and every level in Clones is different and presents a unique puzzle concept. We’ve worked hard to make the Clones experience as smooth as possible in every way.
- Bonus Items: Unlock stamps, decorations, and hidden levels as you progress. Use decorations to customize your clones in action, and use stamps to tag the terrain and taunt your opponents in multiplayer!
- WYSIWYG Level Editor: Easily create and publish your own puzzles using the fully featured built-in level editor. Freely browse and download levels shared by others directly from ClonesGame.com
- CloneStats Ranking: Prove you have the quickest mind on the block with CloneStats world ranking system which includes detailed per-puzzle leaderboards and a chess-inspired multiplayer ranking system.
- Match Playbacks: Each game session is automatically recorded so you can share your solutions with others, or record a video of your epic multiplayer victory for all to see!
- Diverse Gameplay: Dozens of awesome contraptions to interact with: some will help your clones, others will obliterate them! Your clones can fly, walk on the ceiling, grow and shrink, predict the future and more! Multiple FPS-style game modes such as Capture The Clone, Quantum Quarrel (aka Last Clone Standing), and Multiverse Match (aka Head-to-Head) provide variety and replayability.
An adventure with 100 different endings
You are a wannabe hero who is supposed to do hero-ish things but sometimes blows that off and does crazy stuff instead.
One hundred different endings
Choose your path, every decision leads to a new ending.
Will you find the real one? Is there such a thing?
Only one way to know...
Lots of "Aha!" moments
The world doesn't change with each new game, you do.
Well, actually it DOES change, but that's a secret for you to find out.
A big bunch of unlockable stuff
New playable characters, hints, costumes, visual effects and more!
Bazillions of secrets and pop-culture references
They are, you know, secrets. So we won't spoil them here ;)
Even a simple-looking-yet-amazing game like this takes a lot of time and big piles of money to make, but you can get it for only a few bucks.
How's that for magic?
Time travel, battle royale fights, mimics, permadeath, shotguns, mining, resource gathering, base building, global leaderboards, farming...
Ok, we may have had exaggerated on that one...
OR HAVE WE???
Yup, there's that too.
Available in many flavours.
A beautiful OST
Don't believe us? Listen to it here.
Categories in common with Reventure: Indie
17. Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time
Fallen off a cliff? Burning in lava? Just had your latest invention crushed by a frozen polar bear? Avoid all this with Doc Clock's amazing Time Slider. Enjoy the first Doc Clock time travelling adventure! Invent almost anything out of everything you find, from catapults to incredible flying machines. Travel through time as Doc Clock battles mad, misguided robots to save his beloved cat and invent the perfect toasted sandwich machine.
- Build amazing contraptions from scattered objects
- Rewind time with the Doc’s incredible Timeslider
- Harbour Sack’s sarcastic wit as he helps the Doc on his journey
- Complete all the achievements of varying difficulties in order to master the game
18. Clone Drone in the Danger Zone
CONGRATULATIONS HUMAN! 🤖
Apologies for the brief agony while we harvested your mind. But now your thought patterns are safely encased in this sleek, shiny robot!
With a laser sword.
SURVIVE AND PERHAPS YOU WILL EARN UPGRADES.
GOOD LUCK IN THE ARENA.
We hope you survive longer than the last contestant...
Oh, and the one before that...
1. Story Mode - One part epic tale of human defiance, another part laser swords.
2. Endless Mode - Challenge yourself to fight through 86 level variants spread across 5 difficulty tiers. Can you make it to 🏆TITANIUM🏆 ?
3. Twitch Mode - TWITCH PLAYS YOU. Your Twitch stream viewers earn coins, bet on your gameplay and spawn enemies to kill you (or give you ❤️s—if they really like you). !spawn jetpack2 Kappa Kappa Kappa4. Challenge Mode - Bow-only, hammer-only, can you still survive the arena?
5. Level Editor - Make custom levels and challenges and share them with other humans! Explore the rich Workshop library of awesome human-built levels!
Features (in the game right now!)
- Epic Voxel Dismemberment: In addition to looking cool, the ability to cut off body parts is central to the gameplay. Jumping on one leg is a common occurrence. Large enemies need to be cut down to size before a fatal blow can be delivered.
- Sharp Sword Combat: Combat is fast and intense, putting great emphasis on movement, timing and positioning. You are never safe, as any blow can instantly kill or dismember.
- Entertaining Commentary: With 7,421 spoken words, Commentatron and Analysis-Bot provide a running commentary of your performance and react to your activities.
- Upgrade your robot: jetpack, bow, kicking, deflection, clones, giant hammers, FIRE 🔥🔥🔥.
- Terrifying robotic enemies that actually get pretty hard! Sword robots, bow robots, Spidertron 5000, Spidertron 6000, gigantic hammer bots. So many things to dismember.
See Early Access description above.
Hone your sword skills now, before the rest of humanity gets its turn. JOIN THE HUMAN RESISTANCE!
Or don't! It's your future-robo-funeral... 😈
19. Hustle Cat
A Cat Cafe With a Little Secret
You are Avery Grey, the newest employee at a popular cat cafe called A Cat's Paw. The coffee's good and the staff is friendly (and kinda cute!) but mysterious. One day, you find a strange book in the basement, with letters you can't quite read...Meet Your New Best Friends
You'll work hard at A Cat's Paw, but there's still time to get to know your new coworkers! Who's your favorite? The brusque, but devoted cook Mason? Or maybe Reese, the fashion-obsessed waiter who knows more than he says? And there's always your strange-eyed boss, the enigmatic Graves.Brought to You By
Kasey Van Hise: Creator/Writer
Lindsay Woods: Creator/Art Director
Samm Neiland: Music
Audra Furuichi: Artist
Jenn Doyle: Artist
Conrad Kreyling: Technical Lead
Jo Fu: Product Manager
20. Tangle Tower
Unravel a thrilling mystery by exploring a strange and twisted mansion, discovering curious clues, interrogating peculiar suspects and solving unique puzzles.
Freya Fellow has been murdered. The lead suspect? A shadowy figure found looming over her body, wielding a knife. The problem? That suspect... is just a painting.
Investigate the entirety of Tangle Tower, from the bizarre and eerie gardens, to the cold and ominous crime scene at the very top.
Will you be able to uncover the secrets of Tangle Tower?
• A fully voiced and animated cast of characters
• Atmospheric original orchestral soundtrack
• Beautiful digitally painted environments to explore
For over nineteen years sheep have been an integral part of the worms’ fearsome arsenal. Held for years within the evil thrall of their diabolical masters the sheep are finally making a dash for freedom! Escaping the tyrannical worms, the flock must dodge its way past all manner of lethal machinery and traps as the sheep negotiate their path through the confinement of the Worms’ weapons factory out into the testing grounds and ever onwards towards pastures green.
Flockers is a modern day take on the classic A to B puzzle genre with a generous helping of sinister foreboding and dark humour for good measure. Levels have been designed to challenge the player’s skill and strategic planning as they attempt to guide their flock past heinous traps, sadistic devices and diabolical puzzles; rewarding those that can save the most sheep while still allowing progression for anyone who falls foul of the factory’s deadly machinery.Key Features:
- 60 gruelling & puzzling levels to master.
- 6 bonus levels - Psst... Hidden throughout the campaign levels are portals to a greener, more tranquil place. Discover them to unlock a new play mode where waking lazy sleeping sheep becomes the priority…
- Rewards - Want a zombie sheep? You got it! Green blood? Yes sir.. There are a stack load of customisation rewards to unlock by fulfilling a wide range of objectives. Choose from 17 crazy skins and 6 types of blood.
- Create your own levels - We’re including a powerful level creation tool, the "Meat Maker", that will give you the power to design your own deadly puzzles. (Currently only available on PC)
- Steam Workshop integration - Share your own creations with the community and play challenging levels created by other Flockers players.
- Steam Leaderboards - Players can compete against their friends and others in an attempt to get the fastest time on a level and the fastest time in the story mode.
- Star system - Player performance is assessed via a star rating system encouraging players to perfect each level.
- Twitch support - Share your sheep herding talents to a wider audience with integrated Twitch support.
- Steam Achievements - Demonstrate your gaming prowess and show off to your friends by earning Flockers achievements.
22. Vigil: Blood Bitterness
Vigil: Blood Bitterness plunges you into the dark and disturbing story of an ancient civilization where you must reveal the secrets of your past and exact revenge on the Evil destroying your universe. Ritualistic killings and blood lust blur the line between your own kind and the Evil you seek to annihilate. Your ultimate goal is to free yourself from this tormenting place and understand the origin and the purpose of this never ending Evil.
Vigil is a stylized gothic horror adventure game that uses black and white imagery similar to Frank Miller's Sin City™ to create a unique visual that draws you deeper into the gruesome world of your character, Dehon. Avoid deadly traps, solve puzzles to unravel your past, and even devour the faces of your slaves for sustenance towards your ultimate goal of freedom.
- Easy point-and-click playability
- Engrossing story with deeply disturbed and complex characters
- 3D graphics with revolutionary black and white art and dynamic camera angles
- Challenging puzzles to solve and reveal the mysteries of your civilization
- Compelling pre-rendered cut scenes to advance the horrific story
- A gallery of clues in text, pictures, videos and sounds
- Set up multiple player profiles
23. Zero G Arena
Zero G Arena is an online multiplayer, 3rd person arena shooter, with zero gravity. Players have magnetic shoes that can be turned on or off to switch between running on magnetic surfaces and floating. Players also have a grapple beam, which can be used for swinging or pulling towards objects or surfaces, as well as a wall jump, which can be used to kick off from surfaces while floating.
The mechanics can be used in combination for a practically unlimited range of manoeuvres. The zero gravity mechanic is supported by ragdoll physics, so that the in-game avatars react convincingly to forces and the environment.
The aforementioned magnetic surfaces can be at different angles to each other, allowing for interesting situations such as where your wall is another player's floor.
The game is still at a fairly early stage of development. I recommend reading the Early Access section above for more information on it's current state before purchasing.
24. Dungeons: The Eye of Draconus
Dungeons the Eye of Draconus is a early 90’s arcade style, one to three player, comedy, retro brawler, with both local and online multiplayer support, complete with mounts; multiple attacks, and varied gameplay, all reminiscent of Battle Toads, Golden Axe and TMNT Arcade.
With a variety of enemies filling every stage, boredom is kept at bay as you and your friends battle through a bizarre fantasy world. A hilarious story, complete with cut scenes and fully voiced dialogue sequences.
Join Gleobryn the cleric, Rose the thief and Bolax the barbarian as they journey through ancient mountains, fight primitive Kobolds, raid an orkish fraternity and deal with all kinds of crazy characters in, "Dungeons the Eye of Draconus".
•1-3 player online / local co-op
•Hand Painted Backgrounds
•Fluid Sprite Animation
•Fire Breathing Chicken
•Configurable keyboard and 360 controller support
•Un-lockable Steam Achievements, Cards and Badges
Control your Characters with your mouse to avoid the enemys!
TRIP is a mouse-controlled strategy game. You can choose between diffrent
characters, with multiple spells to stay alive in diffrent arenas. Collect
coins after every game-session to buy new characters and more.
Skill your Character with experience points and level, to make it easier in the arenas
Make your today a new Highscore!
Keep listen for new Updates with more functions, characters and even Coop!
Early Access NoteHi! Cloudborn is in Early Access. There will be some bugs and some weird stuff. We would love to have you, your feedback and your ideas along for the ride making Cloudborn the best possible game. Thank you for your support!Game DescriptionCloudborn is a VR exploration/adventure and climbing-focused game for the HTC VIVE and the Oculus Rift. Waking up alone in a ruined world, the player must explore the remnants of a lost civilization and uncover the truth of its fate. What is the mysterious purple matter that covers parts of the player's path?Main Features
- A serene, bright yet mysterious setting.
- Climbing with momentum:
Scale buildings, cliffs and vegetation to find your way through the remains of a broken world. Unique momentum-system allows skilled players to throw themselves between handholds to climb faster.
- Non-violent gameplay:
Cloudborn is not a violent game, instead focusing on exploration and the challenge of traversing the world and finding a way to "cleanse" it.
- Colorful aesthetics:
Cloudborn has a bright, colorful art-style inspired by Miyazaki movies and watercolors.
Experience the rush of battle with the fan acclaimed videogame "SUGURI" - one of the most unique side-scrolling shooter titles ever created by doujin game developer Orange_Juice. Showcasing beautifully rendered designs and backgrounds, innovative weaponry, captivating gameplay action, and a cool techno-trance soundtrack, "SUGURI" is a must-have, must-play doujin game.
SUGURI is equipped with an automatic lock-on targeting system and equipped with a unique arsenal of hyper weapons, power shields, and more. Sure, she may look cute, but when it's time to fight, it's all business. So, get ready to focus and concentrate like never before, because you're about to fight your way through seven insanely challenging stages, all while going up against overwhelming bosses with deceptive and distracting weapons that fill up the entire screen. You're outnumbered and outgunned, but use your target-locking control system and fire-power wisely and you might just dodge the hundreds of missiles, laser spears and beams coming at you from every direction. Inflict as much damage as you can and you'll have a fighting chance, but get careless for just one split-second and that's all it takes between exhilarating victory and brutal defeat!
- Side-scrolling shoot-’em-up with fighting-game-like boss battles
- Mix and match multiple unlockable weapons
- Charming story with endearing characters
- Steam Cards
28. The Other Half
A Demon Hunter receives a letter from Daniel, a man begging for help against a demonic infestation from the mountain that he calls home. The Hunter, in a search for him through the cold and abandoned world, will discover a twisted tale of intimacy and violence of the past, and must use that knowledge to purge the demons from the once-beautiful land.
- Hand animated 2D characters on a cold and ruined 3D world
- Methodical combat that rewards patience, precision, and knowing the enemies intimately
- A one-sitting narrative of discovering memory fragments that showcase the beauty of the past
- Fully voiced dialogues and narrations
- Optional Narrative Mode for those who don't want difficulty to affect the pacing of the story, without taking away the intensity of combat
29. Calm Waters
Peter Taylor's wife is dead.
One day he decided to take a vacation abroad. He arrives at a small, quiet coastal town where tourists are sparse and everybody knows each other. It's only when he notices people are going missing and all the signs point to a dark, mysterious island out to sea that he decides to team up with local journalist Michelle and terrified-yet-adventure-seeking waiter Glenn to go and investigate.
What secrets does the island hold? What are the locals hiding? And what's causing those blood-curdling screams that seem to be coming from that mysterious island in the dead of night?
Calm Waters is a 2D classic point and click thriller/mystery/horror influenced by the likes of Lost and Twin Peaks.
Calm Waters features:
- Professional voice actors
- Full 1080p HD 2D pre-rendered backgrounds
- Intriguing characters
- An immersive story full of twists and turns
- An atmospheric soundtrack
Apart from the voice actors and music, the entire game was created by myself over the space of 6 years.
30. The Rivers of Alice - Extended Version
A surreal, point and click adventure game, The Rivers of Alice: Extended Version is a journey of self-discovery and enlightenment where the player will need to help Alice confront the fears of her everyday life like: sloth, envy, and dishonesty that manifest themselves in the form of mysterious characters and puzzles.
A gentle game, The Rivers of Alice: Extended Version will see gamers enjoy experiencing the beautiful watercolor, ink and pencil-drawn images of Ane Pikaza, as well feeling the emotion of the beautiful soundtrack (composed expressly for it by Spanish, indie-rock group, vetusta morla) wash over them.
The graphic adventure includes 10 characters and 20 puzzles on 15 screens, with 11 sound environments and 13 exclusive compositions by vetusta morla. 700 main character animations, 177 conversations and 717 objects and characters in more than 1500 art-filled illustrations bring Alice's weird and wonderful universe to life.
- Challenging Puzzles Await – Use your wits and converse with a mysterious cast of characters to find out what lies deep within Alice's subconscious. Venture on a journey of self-discovery and enlightenment as you help Alice confront the fears of her everyday life like sloth, envy, and dishonesty.
- Vibrant Soundtrack – From the gentle guitar giving way to the opening scene, to the dreamy piano compositions throughout the game, vetusta morla's 13 exclusive tracks fill every area of the game with intense emotion.
- Artfully crafted adventure – 700 main character animations, 177 conversations and 717 objects and characters in more than 1500 art-filled illustrations bring Alice's universe to life in this surreal, point and click adventure game.
31. Operation Warcade VR
Operation warcade is a shooter specifically designed for virtual reality, inspired by the late '80s classic war arcade that now uses the latest technology to convert it into a unique experience.
EXPERIENCE THE EMOTION FROM WITHIN
Thanks to the innovative immersion system, you will be able to travel inside the video game whenever you want to experience the adventure in a completely different way, like shooting from a helicopter, from a trench or from inside a tank… because why not? The power is on your side.
NEW RULES, USE THE ENVIRONMENT!
Use all the elements in the environment in your favor with the incredible gravity gun. You will be able to capture any object in the landscape and launch it against enemies, converting them into a weapon. Your imagination is the limit.
CLASSIC MODE -FOR THOSE PARTICULARLY NOSTALGIC-
Pass 6 levels and the final boss, like in the old days. The difference is that now you won’t have to use coins for retries. What are you waiting for?
IMMERSIVE MODE -FOR PROFESSIONALS-
Complete 108 missions, 36 levels and many upgrades will unlock, giving you ever more destructive power. Natural anti-stress guaranteed.
32. Cornerstone: The Song of Tyrim
Action role-playing, puzzle solving, and crafting combine in this sprawling open-world fantasy epic, which invites you to take on a range of sweeping quests, battle unforgettable adversaries, and experience the adventure of a lifetime. An interactive, physics-based world of wonder bursting with colorful characters and exotic islands filled with tricks, traps, and treasures to explore awaits your conquest as you gather fantastical artifacts and equipment which can be crafted into playable vehicles and more.
It's been weeks since anyone last saw the Viking men of the village of Borja, and young Tyrim is determined to set forth and find them. Wielding his crafting and combat skills, you’ll set sail on the Mad Goat across the seas to uncover the world of Nygard’s mysteries, collecting fabulous relics, uncovering forbidden secrets and magic, and ultimately challenging an ancient and unstoppable evil as you quest to bring the Vikings home.
- Epic, open-world blend of action RPG, physics-based puzzle-solving, and combat
- Complete crafting system – build your own weapons, armor, and gear
- Explore 8 exotic islands filled with unique enemies, treasures, and adventures
- Playable vehicles include ships, windsurfers, and more
- Dozens of quirky characters to interact and engage with
- Sweeping score includes live musicians and sound effects
- Fluid and realistic physics bring the action to life
33. Putt-Putt Joins the Circus
Discover the Circus with Putt-Putt®!
B.J. Sweeney needs you and Putt-Putt® to help his five main acts get ready for the show. They will encounter challenges and have fun at the same time.
Junior Adventures challenge and inspires kids to observe details and solve problems in creative and flexible ways. Kids play with faithful lovable friends as they discover and explore captivating worlds where they direct the journey at their own pace.
- Problem Solving, Uh-oh! What goes into a power shake? Ivan the Semi-Strong Van can barely lift his antenna until his recipe card is pieced together.
- Kindness, Splash! Putt-Putt® gladly patches Francine the high-diving hippo's swimming pool.
- Teamwork, Phew! Thanks Putt-Putt®. With the larger umbrella Eunice can safely cross the high wire.
- Friendship, Tra La! Sing under the big big top with your new circus friends!
This product uses ScummVM across Windows, Mac and Linux which is released under the GNU GPL v2.
For more information, please visit - http://www.scummvm.org
The GNU GPL can be viewed here - https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
34. Google Spotlight Stories: Special Delivery
Emmy award-winning platform, Google Spotlight Stories, presents Special Delivery VR, an interactive experience by Academy Award-winning studio, Aardman Animations (creators of Wallace and Gromit and Shaun the Sheep).
Follow the adventures of a humble caretaker, who is disturbed by a mysterious stranger on the roof. Who’s there? And the chase begins... room to room... up and down... somehow, mysteriously, just out of sight. But the elusive stranger is always one step ahead, leaving behind only a trail of gifts...
Directed by Tim Ruffle
Categories in common with Google Spotlight Stories: Special Delivery: Adventure
35. Castle Invasion: Throne Out
The king is not a nice gent. He’s given you an ultimatum. Surrender your castle or be throne out. (See what I did there? Because the king sits on a throne. . .yeah? . . . never mind.) With an army of misfits at his beck and call, you’d better pick up that bow and arrow and settle in for some crown duels.
Castle Invasion is the fun, frantic challenge of defending your castle against an army.
- 50 frantic, action packed levels.
- 5 deadly bosses.
- Use coins dropped by enemies to buy over 40 weapon upgrades.
- Wizards, jesters, knights, dwarves, executioners and more in an army of medieval misfits.
- Full to bursting with awful, awful puns.
Upgrade, equip and fire your way through an onslaught of attackers with state of the art weapons such as the bow and arrow or the spear. Each enemy type is different. An arrow to the face won’t solve all your problems.
Play through day and knight. . . and night. Fight the darkness with fire to keep torches lit and out of the dark ages. Alternatively, just fight everything with fire, I’m not here to judge.
In time trial levels you control the speed of enemies whilst trying to finish the level as quickly as possible. Yes, that does mean dwarf slo-mo take downs.
36. Minute of Islands
You are Mo, a skilled tinkerer in an unstable world. It is a mysterious land, formed not only by humans but also by inscrutable giants. Giant-kind all but vanished since, leaving behind otherworldly tech deeply entwined with the islands themselves and in desperate need of maintenance. Now, an almost forgotten threat must be kept at bay. Mo is on a quest to become a hero, but is this truly what she needs?
- Wield your wand-like Omni Switch throughout story-based environmental puzzle & platform gameplay.
- Unravel an emotional poetic story.
- Explore a fantastic colorful world across multiple unique islands, meet curious characters & uncover the archipelago’s secrets.
- Enjoy hand-drawn comic visuals and a deeply atmospheric soundtrack.
37. BELPAESE: Homecoming
BELPAESE: Homecoming is the first chapter of a 2D Point & Click Retro-Indie Graphic Adventure Game. It illustrates the Point & Click political rise of a slob who, despite his many defects, in fact thanks to them, is rewarded with easy women, money, power and fame. In short: the art of making do with nothing!
A Point and Click Graphic Adventure Game about politics?! How boring! (Not.)
No other country like Italy - though recently, the United States, may have that honor - can boast a political system so full of crazy, laughable twists and turns. To rule Italy we have the losers: in their job, in their studies… in everything: the bullies who grew up stealing other kids' lunch money, flunked out of university and, having tried all possible shortcuts to wealth, finally find their calling by jumping into politics. The best part about this circus full of grotesque characters is that you can't help laughing at them.
A Point and Click Graphic Adventure Game Made in Italy, in fact Made in two
Game Design, Sound Design, coding and Soundrack are by the Fazz Brothers, a crazy theoretical physicist and a nuclear engineer who have decided to quit their jobs and become indie developers: the art of making do with nothing, as we said!
• 2D Point and Click Graphic Adventure Game
• Playable in English and Italian
• Graphic Adventure Game with more than 2 characters, but less than 1000
• Graphic Adventure Game with enough locations
• 4 hours game for players with QI more than 110. If you have less than 91, buy it but don’t play it!
• Point and click Adventure Game (we repeat it to improve the indexing of “graphic adventure” and “point and click)
38. Tick Tock Bang Bang
A 30-ton garbage truck screams towards you, plowing through a sea of pedestrians. A swarm of flying drones joins the truck, pinning you down with laser fire. Now's your chance: you stop, and time slows to a trickle. You grab your gun. You aim. You fire. You weave through the lasers, and time returns to normal. Your bullets speed up and cut your enemies to shreds. As the garbage truck slams into the wall behind you, you turn to the camera for your one-liner: "Time to take out the trash." You're going to look great on the big screen.
Take control of the latest line of robots and test their fighting capabilities, agility, and endurance in various arenas filled with dangerous obstacles, booby traps and enemies.
In this game mode you have to reach the finish line of each level before your battery runs out. World Mode takes you through 5 different wolds that each have their own unique contraptions and enemies that will try to destroy you. The final level of each world is a big boss fight.
In this game mode you have to run as far as you can before your energy runs out.
Crashbots features 5 different robots. Each robot has its own stats and a unique heavy attack. The robots can be upgraded to improve their durability and fighting power. You can unlock new robots by finding all of their parts that are hidden in the various worlds and game modes.
Arcade/Shoot 'm up Gameplay.
125 Levels in 5 different worlds.
Unlock and upgrade new characters.
40. Thirsty Bubble
Thirsty bubble is minor low poly ball/platformer game where player controlls crazy bubble. Player target is to find 6 red drink bottles in every level under limited time. Levels are different themed, like: snow, air, kingdom, forest, western etc styled levels. Levels contain also lot of damageable objects like fire, cactuses etc. Also some levels contain ai enemies like: snowman, zombie cars, zombie knights and ghost trains. After player has collected all six bottles level is completed. Player has also controll camera with mouse or gamepad, because bubble character is so crazy that camera can't always follow. That will increase game difficultyFeatures:- damageable objects
- Ai enemies
- Health system
- 22 levelsFuture updates: - New levels will added at least 3-5.
41. Whipseey and the Lost Atlas
In Whipseey and The Lost Atlas you play as Alex, a young boy who’s curiosity has landed him in a world of trouble. After finding himself lost in a strange world and being transformed into a magical creature named Whipseey, he must to solve the mystery of the Lost Atlas to return to his original form and go back home.
42. Adventure Time: Magic Man's Head Games
Note: this VR game requires HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, or Oculus Rift DK2 to play.
Experience Adventure Time like never before!
Magic Man’s Head Games is a unique virtual reality game that transports you into the Land of Ooo. That jerk, Magic Man, is messing with you! Use Finn’s sword and Jake’s stretchy powers to chase down Magic Man and break his curse.
· Immersive VR adventure through the forests and mountains of Ooo
· Battle evil sandwiches and gnomes with Finn and Jake
· Use Jake’s powers to stretch, glide, and smash
· Original VO from the Adventure Time cast
· Star in your own Adventure Time story with 45 minutes of gameplay
43. BadLands RoadTrip
BadLands RoadTrip is a physics-based shooter, open world RPG where you build your own weapons to fight against the robot apocalypse! Assemble your gun to fit your own playstyle, and give those androids a much needed hard reset. Join your friends via LAN multiplayer and go on quests together, or just fiddle around with gun setups all day!
Travel the lush, open world of BadLands RoadTrip to discover the identity of the person who was stupid enough to trigger the singularity. Receive quests from the citizens of different towns and fight enemies on the way to your next clue.
You will have many parts at your disposal to make guns. Choose a handle, mechanics and barrel along with a projectile that can be loaded with extra weight, rocket fuel and explosives. Go on your merry way and blast the bots into a well-earned hard reset in your own way.Key features
- Fully adjustable, physics based guns.
- Many gun parts and types of projectiles to use in your weapon
- LAN multiplayer for the complete story and all quests.
- Non-linear open world
- Original soundtrack by Storytime Symphony
44. ERROR: Human Not Found
Error: Human Not Found places the player in the role of Grace Fortran, a computer scientist stationed on-board the Noah Sphere, a research station in space. Instead of celebrating the success of the first Artificial Intelligence (AI) being uploaded to a physical android, Grace is racing to clear her name in the death of the AI who was found dead less than 24 hours after the upload. Work together with another AI, Ada, to search for clues, question suspects, and solve four kinds of computer-science related puzzles in this science-fiction visual-novel/puzzle game hybrid. Determine the fate of AIs and their relationship with humanity with three endings to this murder mystery. Unlock databases that give background information about the real-life computer scientists, mathematicians, and roboticists that the characters share names with.
Escape from prison and swing your way through the city, avoid various obstacles, don't get caught and try not to fall.
Compete with friends and rise to the top of the leaderboard!
VR Fitness Insider review: 4/5
- Realistic swinging-physics
- Global leaderboard & personal statistics
- Frequent updates
- Randomly generated environment every new run!
- Comfort settings ("anti-motion sickness")
- Humor & easter eggs
- Feel (and look) like Tarzan
- Sore arms
- Multiplayer mode! - in the works
- Cosmetic appearance
- Multiple environments
Escape, swing, fall, repeat.
"But, why is the game called Chainless when there is so many chains?"
"Why are the chains floating?"
... sshhhhh less questions more swinging.
I designed this game because I personally felt like VR lacked content that could be played for more than just a few hours - that was my goal, which I hope I have achieved in your opinion - if not, feedback is appreciated in the Discussion section!
46. Land it Rocket
In this game your goal is to land your rocket safely, but watch out the world is full of danger like mines, lasers and turrets. Besides the main levels you can put your skills to the test in Endless mode. Earn 3-star rating by completing each 28 levels in the shortest possible time.
47. Mind Portal
Mind Portal is a beautiful, low poly stylized, first-person exploration game centered around three things: interesting story, hard mazes and atmospheric music.
You will be available for a number of beautiful levels you will explore. To advance further in story and find out what Mind is and what it wants from you, you have to find and pass maze that will require a bit of patience.Key Features:
- For fans of Journey, Firewatch and Bound.
- For fans of low poly stylized games.
- Hard maze levels, which will took a while to pass them.
- Interesting story (actually just text) with two different endings.
- A lot of atmospheric beautiful music.
48. Make Sail
Make boats and sail them. Build, explore, expand, discover. Sail your ships through changing water and wind inside the eye of a storm.
Snap together planks, poles, sails, masts, jets, propellers, balloons, propellers, sparklers and more. Take care that it floats....and right side up.
Cross the sea to find pieces to make your ship bigger, faster stronger, prettier, stranger, wilder: more yours.
Every island lets you redesign and rebuild.
The world is a procedural arrangement of crafted islands, pieces and creatures. Each replay will present different challenges and opportunities at different stages of gameplay.
As you push the storm back, new islands and new waters become available to explore. Find new pieces for your creations, escape giant creatures, and push onwards to escape.
49. Hack RUN
Ever wanted to be a hacker? Hack your way into the heart of a mysterious organization to uncover their secrets. Hack RUN® is a game which uses 'old school' command prompts (like DOS or UNIX) that simulate a real operating system. Learn the commands of each system to help you navigate through your adventure.
As you hack into their systems, you will learn about the organization and the people who work there. Read files and emails to find clues and riddles which will give you access to more accounts. Data found on their systems will help you learn about the motives of the organization, and how dark their plans can get. You may also discover dirty little secrets about the employees as well.
Hacking into new accounts or discovering key information will increase your skill level. As you achieve your goals, you will move closer and closer to the final achievement; over 50 levels deep!
It's time for a Hack RUN!
50. Diorama Worlds
New Controls (Short Version):
Right Grip + Right Thumbstick -> Camera
Right Trigger -> Select/Place
Left Trigger -> Back/Delete/Exit
Right Thumbstick -> Scale/Cycle
Left Thumbstick -> File manager
Left Grip + Right Trigger = Shortcut
*Details on the new controls can be found at www.MR-Worlds.com
Build, Explore and Share worlds with a growing library of tiles and objects. Simple to use, easy to learn, fast to build.
As a standalone product, Diorama Worlds is a sandbox building tool that allows users to create and view dioramas in VR. Worlds can be multiple zones, or just a single diorama.
Over 9,000 objects to build with
Place and scale objects
Grid lock for uniform building
Rotation lock for quick building
Pose character models
Adjust time of day
Play Mode Preview - Drop a character that can perform actions and jump, into any scene. Add links connecting zones. Build your own platformer.