The best games like This is the Police are:
- arrow_rightBattleBlock Theater
- arrow_rightDr. Langeskov, The Tiger, and The Terribly Cursed Emerald: A Whirlwind Heist
- arrow_rightThe Ship: Murder Party
- arrow_rightWizard of Legend
- arrow_rightThis Is the Police 2
- arrow_rightGreyfox RPG
100 Best Games Like This is the Police:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (13)
- PlayStation 4 (18)
- iOS (27)
- Android (19)
- macOS (70)
- Linux (49)
- Nintendo Switch (12)
- Nintendo 3DS (8)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (2)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (9)
- PlayStation 2 (7)
- PlayStation (5)
- PS Vita (9)
- PSP (6)
- Wii U (4)
- Wii (1)
- GameCube (1)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (3)
- NES (3)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (11)
- Atari 8-bit (2)
- Atari ST (5)
- Atari XEGS (1)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (2)
1. BattleBlock Theater
BattleBlock Theater is a platform game developed by The Behemoth.
The player was aboard the S.S. Friendship when the ship encounters a heavy storm that causes the ship to crash into a strange island. After the player awakens, no ship's crew members seem to be around. Moreover, it is revealed that the crew is held prisoner by cats that force the crew members to act out deadly performances in the cats' theater. The player has to pass all the levels in order to save Hatty Hattington, the best friend to one and all.
There are two game modes featured in BattleBlock Theater: Adventure Mode and the Arena. Adventure Mode resembles the game's campaign, which can be played alone or in co-op. There are multiple chapters in this mode that consist of several levels. In order to unlock the next chapter, the player has to get a certain amount of gems and pass the "Boss Level" which is a usual level but with a time limit. Players have the ability to collect balls of yarn in order to buy new equipment from cat guards.
Arena Mode is a competitive game mode for 2 to 4 players. Players take part in various mini-games to score the most points for their team and win the round.
VVVVVV is a 2D platformer designed in retro style. You play as Captain Viridian, the fearless leader of the team of conquerors of the dimension. And unexpectedly you crash and lose touch with each other. You will have to explore the world in which you are trapped and find your partners. You have the opportunity to plunge into the atmosphere of old-school accompanied by a great soundtrack.
VVVVVV uses elementary mechanics, which does not allow to make a jump action, but you can flip the gravity. The whole gameplay consists of exciting tests built on this, in a sense, a unique mechanism.
The game is designed so that there are no artificial techniques that inhibit your passage. The game has no interactive objects, such as a lever, so as not to delay you on the way to the primary task - to save their partners.
This is an open world game where the story depends on the player and his actions. Some events will happen regardless of the player's choice.
3. Dr. Langeskov, The Tiger, and The Terribly Cursed Emerald: A Whirlwind Heist
Dr. Langeskov is a single-player first-person exploration game. It’s a short story, and a linear experience, that attempts to show, what it might be like, to not be a center of a story driven game. Players are led to believe, that they are to embark on a great heist in a mansion with tigers and emeralds involved, but there’s a catch. They WILL play the actual game, but at the moment there’s another player going through the heist, and narrator, voiced by the comedian Simon Amstell, asks the actual player has to wait for their turn. Or help the narrator with some minor tasks, because the entire staff seems to be on strike.
Massively story driven, Dr. Langescov allows really minor interactions, but it’s to be expected from the small complimentary game by the designer of Stanley Parable. Players will be shown the backstage and preparations, that are made in order for people to experience the heist and all inner workings of seemingly interactive experience.
Categories in common with Dr. Langeskov, The Tiger, and The Terribly Cursed Emerald: A Whirlwind Heist: Indie
4. The Ship: Murder Party
The Ship: Murder Party is a first-person shooter video game made with Valve Corporation Source engine. The first playable concept of The Ship was released as a modification for well-known and famous video game Half-Life 2.
The year is 1920. The setting is a cruise ship where each player has the mission to secretly murder other player when nobody is watching. Also, despite the killing the player has to be aware of their own hunters.
The story is about a man called Mr. X, who has handed free tickets for players in his cruise ship. Of course, the player's characters don’t know that once they are on the ship they will have to kill other passengers and if a passenger chooses not to do so the Mr. X will kill him or her immediately by feeding him or her to sharks.
The Ship has single-player and multiplayer modes. In single-player, the player gets the role of second class passenger named Charlie Panther who is welcomed by Mr. X talking about his requirements for the passenger which includes killing other people on the ship. In multiplayer mode each player gets a nickname and has the objective to kill certain person on the ship.
5. Wizard of Legend
Become A Wizard Of Legend!
Wizard of Legend is a fast paced dungeon crawler with rogue-like elements where you assume the role of a powerful wizard intent on overcoming the Chaos Trials to become the next Wizard of Legend.Story
Every year in the City of Lanova, the Council of Magic, comprised of the most powerful wizards in the world, holds the Chaos Trials to determine if there are any worthy of becoming a Wizard of Legend. The contestant that successfully navigates all of the challenges and demonstrates superior wizardry earns the right to become a Wizard of Legend!Gameplay
Battle your way through each challenge by defeating powerful conjured enemies! Collect valuable spells and relics and build up your magical arsenal to fit your playstyle! Achieve mastery over magic by chaining spells together to create devastating combination attacks! Face each council member in combat and earn your right to become a Wizard of Legend!Features
- Fast Paced Spell Slinging Combat
- Use powerful spell combinations to destroy your enemies
- Procedurally generated levels mean a new challenge every time
- Tons of spells and items to fit your playstyle
- A variety of unlockable wizards to discover
- Local multiplayer allows you to play with or against a friend
- Gamepad and controller support for most major devices
6. This Is the Police 2
Interpret the law as you see fit in This Is the Police 2, sequel to the acclaimed noir drama This Is the Police! Run the sheriff’s department, manage your cops, investigate, interrogate, and incarcerate. Make tough decisions – and try to keep out of prison yourself! – in this story-driven mixture of adventure, strategy, and turn-based tactical combat.
Is it a simulation? A management game? A tactical challenge? A visual novel? A puzzle? It’s all of these, and more!Dive into one-of-a-kind -story driven experience.Welcome to Sharpwood, a cold and harsh border town riven with violence, where no one is completely innocent. Smugglers, gangs, and screaming populists call this town their home. To maintain peace and order, the young sheriff Lilly Reed (Sarah Hamilton, The Longest Journey) will have to team up with fugitive criminal Jack Boyd (Jon St. John, Duke Nukem), and pray that her dangerous plan doesn’t spiral out of control.
Take charge of the Sheriff’s department.Your subordinates aren’t just some resource; they are living people with their own strengths, weaknesses, fears and prejudices – and you'll have to reckon with all of them in order to survive. Is one of your guys drinking too much alcohol? Or always coming up with excuses for not coming to work? Or does he refuse to follow orders? You’ll have to show a steady hand if you want to impose discipline on this department.
Engage in tactical combat.During your most dangerous operations, the game will switch to turn-based combat. Gather a team of your finest cops (or use your drunk and stupid bums – you don’t always have the luxury of being choosy!). Carefully study the terrain, adapt your plans, stealthily approach your suspects and use non-lethal weapons and equipment – if the situation allows. True, sometimes gunfights are almost impossible to avoid, but be careful: This Is the Police 2 doesn’t have hit points. A single bullet can cost a cop their life.
Become a true detective.Collect evidence, study case materials, interrogate suspects (or use more... forceful methods) and send the criminals to court. And if the suspect was innocent? Perhaps it's time to find out if any Sharpwood judges can be bought.
7. Greyfox RPG
Greyfox RPG is a role-playing game made with RPG Maker.
Greyfox centers around the theme of aging and loneliness. The game follows a 35 years old woman who decides to abandon her previous life.
She quits her job, her apartment and moves to the retirement community called Greyfox. Upon arriving, she meets local, explores the surrounding and then goes to sleep in her room. While sleeping, she dreams of a Mysterious Woman that she met earlier this day. She turns protagonist old and makes her live an episode of four old people lives and decide their fate.
Even though the game’s name presumes that this is a role-playing game, the gameplay shares more similarities with story-driven quests or adventure games rather than RPGs. There is no battle system or character advancement in Greyfox. The game mostly consists of interacting with NPCs and exploring the environments except for a driving sequence in the beginning. The game ends soon after you’ve lived all four days in other old people’s lives. However, there are some optional activities in the game. Upon arriving at the Grayfox, you get some free time before you can move into your room. During that sequence, you can earn money, talk with residents, explore the local area or even steal money from a sleeping person.
BlazeRush is a dynamic arcade racing survival game with no health, no levelling and no brakes!
You can assemble a team of friends to play in local or online multiplayer, choose a car to your taste and chase, blow up and cut off!
Adapt your style and tactics to new enemies, obstacles and tracks.Welcome to the World Of Racing and Frantic Fun!key Features:
- Simple multiplayer. Up to 4 players locally and up to 8 players over the Internet;
- Couch vs. couch. Start races with local players;
- Connect to the game at any time;
- Dozens of fun tracks on three planets, 16 cars and a variety of cool guns;
- Lots of medals for various tricks and antics.
Stay tuned and follow us on Facebook!
9. Slayaway Camp: Butcher's Cut
A killer puzzle game where you control Skullface, a psychotic slasher hell-bent on revenge. Slide this adorably demented murderer around hundreds of isometric puzzle levels to squash, flay, and decapitate hapless victims in this darkly comic homage to 80s horror movies.
Experience a new dimension of gut-churning terror as an unspeakable force of skull-faced killing maims and murders his way through smart-mouthed, over-sexed, substance-abusing young adults. No teenager is safe in the summer horror blockbuster smash hit of 1984.
This special console-only Butcher's Cut edition is the biggest and bloodiest version of Slayaway Camp EVER! More puzzles. More killers. More gore.
- 300+ Fiendish puzzle levels to massacre your way through
- 60+ Killers to cause comical carnage with
- 90+ Gorepacks with delightfully OTT kill scenes to shock and entertain
- Intense finger action! Play using touchscreen controls in handheld mode
- Starring Mark Meer (Cdr. Shepard from Mass Effect) as "Skullface" and Derek Mears (Jason from Friday the 13th) as "Jessica"
10. My Summer Car
MY SUMMER CAR is the ultimate car owning, building, fixing, tuning, maintenance AND permadeath life survival simulator. You start the game with hundreds of loose parts and assemble both car and engine. Not only you need to maintain your car, but yourself as well. Sausages, beer and sleeping will do just fine.
If everything goes well, you have a working car which you can use for various 1990's Finnish countryside summer activities. Basically doing stupid things under influence of alcohol. After you have gathered extra money from various random jobs, you can start to tune and upgrade the car with parts ordered via snail mail. You can turn the car into a obnoxious bass-boom disco machine.... or into a rally car to participate rally competitions... or just fix it into perfect factory condition. Of course car also needs to pass the inspection or you might get into trouble with police.
Not only you have access to one car, but also several other cars and vehicles which you can use. (Mostly useful to get groceries and for towing the project car from some ditch, again).
Warning, this game is not for fainted heart. Severe car fever is required to play this properly due to it's meticulous approach on car building.
- Full car assembly with over hundred parts
- Detailed driving and engine simulation
- Various other vehicles, cars and boat to use and drive
- Dozens of kilometers worth of dirt and paved roads with AI traffic
- Random paying jobs to cover food, beverage and fuel expenses
- Rally event to participate in
- Permanent death
- Sauna bathing
- 90's Finnish summer!
- Support for steering wheel and shifter controllers
- Much more!
11. Quarantine Circular
JOIN THE DISCUSSION, DIAGNOSE HUMANITY
A group of scientists interrogate an alien discovered at the heart of a global pandemic. Work with your team, make decisions and uncover the alien’s true intentions.
Inspired by classic adventure games and modern dialogue systems, Bithell Games has created another single session story which respects your time and your intelligence.Key Features
- A one-sitting game for adults in search of a polished new world to discover.
- Developed by the award-winning team behind Thomas Was Alone and Subsurface Circular.
- Social dynamics and greater choice enhance this twist on classic text-based adventures.
- Responsive soundtrack by Dan Le Sac.
- Art Gallery showcasing the development of this new story.
- Unlockable ‘Mr Commentary’, our next generation take on a developer’s commentary.
If this game is ‘short’, what’s to stop me getting a refund when I’m done?
We’re so grateful to the community for the low rate of refunds on our previous short, Subsurface Circular. We hope Quarantine will earn the same. Our games are made by a team of hardworking people, and it’s encouraging that the Steam community consistently shows respect for this passion and effort.
Do I need to have played Subsurface Circular or other Bithell games to enjoy this one?
No. Quarantine Circular tells its own self contained story.
Plague? Adult? Is this game going to ruin my lunch?
Nope. Quarantine Circular is about on a par with the average network TV science fiction episode in its depiction of mature themes and gore. We like to think of it as ‘adult’ in the sense that it focuses on themes of humanity and philosophy, not because of any grossness or sexiness.
Of course, there’s nothing sexier than a good sci-fi short ;)
12. Twilight Struggle
Twilight Struggle is a challenging strategy game of medium complexity that presents new and different challenges with every game session. The game map is a world map of the period, whereon players move units and exert influence in attempts to gain allies and control for their superpower. The playable events in the game cover a vast array of historical happenings, from the Arab-Israeli conflicts of 1948 and 1967, to Vietnam and the U.S. peace movement, to the Cuban Missile Crisis and other such incidents that brought the world to the brink of nuclear annihilation.
Play as the US or USSR during the Cold War and change the course of history.
• Events found in the game are actual events that occurred during the Cold War.
• Full asynchronous support for multiplayer online games.
13. All Walls Must Fall
Berlin, November 2089: The Cold War never ended. For 150 years both sides have used time manipulation technology to observe and counter each other’s every move. Now this fragile state of affairs is approaching a breaking point, as a rogue nuclear strike will send the world into turmoil. Both sides have scrambled to send agents back in time to find who is behind the attack and how to prevent it. If they fail, the whole world will turn to ash, forever.
All Walls Must Fall is an isometric tactics game where actions happen to the pulsing beat of the music. You control time travelling secret agents as they jump and loop through a single night in the city of Berlin. Using a pausable real-time system, carefully plan your decisions and use powerful time manipulation abilities to your advantage, as you carry out your mission in the shadows or in plain sight. Levels are procedurally recombined, giving All Walls Must Fall a highly replayable campaign structure, while still offering individually crafted components and set-pieces.
All Walls Must Fall takes inspiration from genre classics like X-Com, Syndicate and REZ, as well more recent indie games like The Banner Saga, Braid, SUPERHOT and Crypt of the Necrodancer.
- Isometric action-tactics game for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Hybrid real-time / simultaneous turn-based tactical gameplay
- Procedurally generated levels and campaign that plays different every time
- Sci-Fi noir Berlin as a divided city in which the Cold War never ended
- Mind-bending time manipulation abilities that allow you to experiment with possible futures and rewind to the past.
- Synaesthetic nightclub environments and audio
- A simulation sandbox featuring crowd simulation and destructible objects
- A parable that reflects on free will, moral ambiguity and the meaning of freedom
- Developed by a team of former AAA professionals using Unreal Engine 4
All Walls Must Fall features a killer soundtrack that reacts to the gameplay, and features original music from talented artists drawn from both the Berlin club scene and the world of video game music:
- Jukio Kallio (Nuclear Throne, LUFTRAUSERS, Bleed 2)
- Ben Prunty (FTL, Darkside Detective, Into the Breach)
- Kuedo (Knives, Planet Mu)
- The Orion Correlation and Lost & Found (Voidance records)
- Mona Mur (Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, Velvet Assassin)
- muuutsch (inbetweengames)
Clones includes robust internet-multiplayer with team play, different game modes, powerups, leaderboards, and a built-in level editor that was used to create the singleplayer campaign of over 150 clontastic puzzles spanning 11 CloneMaster bosses over 5 regions of the Clones Planet.
The Intergalactic CloneMaster Organization welcomes you! Take the scenic route and solve the fun and challenging problems crafted by the most cunning creatures in the universe. Then try the competitive route and test out your strategies head-to-head, in real-time, against other players from around the galaxy!
Guide your clones as you explore over 150 perplexing puzzles on your pilgrimage across the Clones Planet to learn from the clever and quirky CloneMasters. Truly a thing of wonder, the clone’s body has the remarkable ability of morphing into many different shapes to perform various actions. As a CloneMaster you must instruct each Clone when to perform a morph to overcome any obstacles. By defeating the Elder CloneMasters in one-on-one matches you will piece together the ancient CloneMaster Medallion and reveal a most formidable opponent.
Enjoy the thrill as you outwit your opponents during online play and witness the glory as you sneak out a clone on a successful sabotage mission, or admit defeat as your squad of clones is secretly stolen due to marvelous misdirection! Team up with friends and play co-op in any of the over 50 multiplayer levels, or create your own using the built-in level editor. Custom levels are automatically shared when a new player joins your server.Key features:
- Puzzles Galore: With over 150 unique singleplayer puzzles presented by 11 zany CloneMasters spread across 5 environmental themes, Clones will provide you with many hours of mind bending fun! Pack a lunch.
- Multiplayer Mania: Support for up to 16 players in 8 colorful groups. Experience intense real-time strategy at its best by using the built-in server browser to find a LAN or internet match. In-game chats help you co-ordinate with your team and confuse your opponent! Spectators can watch matches without participating to study your mad skills.
- Customization: Use your creativity and the avatar creator to generate your own personal clone avatar by arranging the hair, antlers, eyes, body, and mouth any way you want! Easily tweak multiplayer level settings on the fly to adjust morph counts and play with dozens or thousands of clones, if you can handle it.
- Player Friendly: Per-puzzle checkpoints can be set at any time, preventing the frustration of having to start all over again on the tricky levels we’ve carefully prepared. Mini-map lets you quickly navigate, and warnings sound when your clones are in trouble.
- No Fillers: We know your time is important. Each and every level in Clones is different and presents a unique puzzle concept. We’ve worked hard to make the Clones experience as smooth as possible in every way.
- Bonus Items: Unlock stamps, decorations, and hidden levels as you progress. Use decorations to customize your clones in action, and use stamps to tag the terrain and taunt your opponents in multiplayer!
- WYSIWYG Level Editor: Easily create and publish your own puzzles using the fully featured built-in level editor. Freely browse and download levels shared by others directly from ClonesGame.com
- CloneStats Ranking: Prove you have the quickest mind on the block with CloneStats world ranking system which includes detailed per-puzzle leaderboards and a chess-inspired multiplayer ranking system.
- Match Playbacks: Each game session is automatically recorded so you can share your solutions with others, or record a video of your epic multiplayer victory for all to see!
- Diverse Gameplay: Dozens of awesome contraptions to interact with: some will help your clones, others will obliterate them! Your clones can fly, walk on the ceiling, grow and shrink, predict the future and more! Multiple FPS-style game modes such as Capture The Clone, Quantum Quarrel (aka Last Clone Standing), and Multiverse Match (aka Head-to-Head) provide variety and replayability.
Dream is an exploration game that takes place within the subconscious mind of Howard Phillips, a young man whose waking hours are tedious and dull, but whose dreams are lucid and powerful. Adventure through these abstract worlds, solve their challenges and discover their secrets in search of the key to Howard’s future.
The different worlds that make up Howard’s dreams can be strange, beautiful or even chilling. They’re filled with puzzles, collectibles and surprises. Snow-covered deserts, endless twisted stairways, haunting nightmares and much more await you.
With non-linear narrative and gameplay you can explore at will and see the story progress according to your choices. Multiple possible endings mean the decisions you make and the dreams you experience will influence how Howard’s future plays out.
The worlds of Howard’s dreams are accompanied by an enchanting original soundtrack from composer Norman Legies. The Dream OST is available to purchase along with the game.
Dream was created by HyperSloth, a team of three students from the University of Huddersfield whose mission is to create unique games suitable for a wide audience and to a high standard. Dream is their first major release.
16. Sepia Tears
"I'm the person you wish you never met."
Sepia Tears is a romance visual novel. It's about a memory that a boy named Mark tries very hard to forget, and a girl named Myra who unearths it.
Together, they search for a storybook romance and realize that love doesn't always bloom as neatly as it ought to.
Perfect for fans of anime and VNs who want a classic story with a twist!
- Vocal ending song
- 40,000 word story
- CG gallery containing game CGs, chibi CGs, and promo art
17. Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge
Choose your side in the epic war between two masterminds of Evil: apprentice-gone-rogue Orville Tycoon and his army of heavy-duty zombies, or his vengeance-thirsty mentor Professor Brainhov and his rioting mass of twitchy brain-munchers.
Triumph over other players in adrenaline-charged MULTIPLAYER DEATHMATCHES and seal the fate of the last survivors of Finkleville in the SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN as you:
- STRATEGIZE the perfect combination of 6 different types of zombie squads: samurai, scavenger, scout, engineer, brawler and cleaner
- CONQUER the massive multiplayer map
- MASTER the badass Monster (Hero unit) that best fits your play style
- UNLEASH a huge horde of zombies on your opponent with the ultimate Dead Rush ability
- EXPERIENCE a thrilling storyline that sets classic hulking zombies against frantic modern zombies
- DEFEAT the epic bosses to prove your worth as the true alpha mad scientist
Pick your faction, Monster, strategy, and find out who gets to become King of the Undead!
18. Avernum 2: Crystal Souls
Avernum 2: Crystal Souls is an epic, indie, fantasy role-playing adventure in a unique, massive world. The subterranean land of Avernum is full of strange caves, cunning dungeons, and the alien inhabitants of the underworld. Explore a massive, underground nation of tunnels and caverns, packed with over 100 towns and dungeons. Fight to complete up to three distinct game-winning quests.Avernum 2: Crystal Souls features:
- Epic fantasy adventure with over 50 hours of gameplay. An enormous underworld, with multiple nations and alien cultures.
- Rich game system with over 60 spells and battle disciplines and a multitude of beneficial character traits to choose from.
- Over 100 towns and dungeons.
- Three separate game-winning quests. There are many ways to fight the invaders. Do just one of them or all three!
- Unique races and settings make Avernum different from any adventure out there.
- Dozens of side quests and hundreds of magical artifacts.
The story of Avernum 2 is self-contained, and previous experience with Avernum games isn't required.
19. Office Battle
Welcome to Office Battle! Many workers will lose their job because a layoff is happening very soon in your office. That is why "Big B" decided to organize a competition and the winners gets to keep his job. But don’t think that it will be easy. "Big B" will test the worthy office champion himself from time to time.Features:
- 60 colorful levels
- 40 items that you will never see in other games
- 11 skills that you can improve
- Level Editor
- Partial Controller Support
- Global player ratings
20. Darconika: The Cube of Soul
The main character Alan Traur, a mercenary. He was tasked to find a girl kidnapped by local vampire gang, but he decided to join "fangers". His new mission from vampires - find the Soul Cube, creepy artifact that can extract souls from people.
Player must lead the character through series of events, including fight with indulge, race through the foggy woods against the wolves, prophetic dreams, meeting with the God of Death and solving a seventy-year-old mystery.
21. Merchants of Kaidan
Merchants of Kaidan is a challenging trading game fused with lots of RPG elements. You start very humble, one cart, a purse of gold and silver coins is all that you have. Your task is to roam the world and search of opportunities to score some profit. Buy low, sell high - a merchant's motto is easy to grasp. And yet the job is harder than it seems.
A good merchant needs to know everything about the market, he is always on the lookout for a deal, always listening, always engaging and deepening his knowledge. He knows what forces influence the prices, what events affect them. A good merchant listens to rumours and gossips spread by travelers at inns and taverns; hoping for a clue, a hint where to go, where a good deal awaits. A good merchant surrounds himself with specialists smarter than him, people who help him maximize profits and minimize losses. He always expands his fleet of carts, he balances risks, calculates profitability.
The conditions are constantly changing, and supply and demand for different goods with them. Maybe you'd like to pay a cheaper price for furs in the summer, and sell them for a hefty profit as the winter is coming and people need warmth.
But is it worth carrying them for so many days, risking robbery, moths and taking precious space that you could use to transport something now and make a profit immediately?
Or is it worth to buy illegal herb in the out of reach swamps where it cost's next to nothing, and risk smuggling it into the city where you can sell it for an amazing profit? But what if the city guards want to control you? Should you pay a bribe? How big? Maybe the best course of action is to say that you have nothing and hope they don't find anything?
These are the types of questions you will have to ask yourself constantly.
- Merchants of Kaidan has 4 story lines each with many quests. Main quest that brings you closer to avenging your father's murder, and 3 side-quest lines. A total of over 100 quests each composed of multiple steps.
- A set of random events that influence your journeys. A storm on the sea, attack by dragons, highway robbery and many, many more.
- Three types of transport of your goods: by roads, by sea and by flight, each has its advantages and disadvantages and a unique set of events associated. As you grow your fleet you can join a partnership and you'll get to manage 3 traders.
- You can hire advisers each specializing in a different field. Their council will help you in a variety of issues. Some will show you shortcuts on the roads, some will help you fight of the bandits, some will council you on how to sail better and in case of a storm, how to minimize risks and losses. If you wish, you can also send them to school to improve their abilities for additional cost.
- 4 seasons of the year that influence the prices of goods, open some paths for travel and block the others. They also impact the way the game looks, each city has a distinct look at different time of the year.
- Random blessings and curses that influence your statistics. They in turn affect how well you conduct business.
- A set of artifacts that influence your statistics or can help negate the effects of random events.
- A complex market fluctuation algorithm that include many variables such as: demand, supply, seasons of the year, localization of the city, random events like droughts or rat infestation.
- A complex trading algorithm
- Over 100 quests each with multiple steps to success.
- 2 out of 10 planned mini games that accompany events with next ones upcoming in the updates
- Possibility to create a partnership with other traders and control 3 characters simultaneously
- 1 main and 2 quick scenarios
- 15 types of goods for trade with varying characteristics, some illegal, some perishable
- Beautiful hand-drawn localisations.
Your name is Olivean de Calinn, and this was supposed to be the most important day of your life. Your father has been preparing you, for all these years, for this exact moment. Your 21st birthday.
You were finally a grown-up, able to take care of yourself, a person worthy of continuing your fathers' legacy.
He wasn't born into money. To buy his first cart, he had to work very hard saving every silver and copper. One trade after trade, step after step, he climbed the ladder, transforming his tiny one-man venture into a trading company of a rather significant size.
Then he met Van Talodd, the most famous merchant in the whole kingdom, and soon enough he entered into partnership. This enterprise proved very profitable, and Van Talodd promised your father something more precious than wealth. A lordship. Few weeks ago he left to the Capital – Ovoros – to accept the title. He was taking a little longer to come back than you expected, but recent weather was unfavourable, maybe he got stuck, or a road turned into a swamp... it happened all the time.
It was almost dusk when you heard the knocking to the door. A messenger, his clothes soiled with mud, brought you a letter. There was no lordship, your father was found a traitor, an enemy of the Kingdom, and hanged for conspiring against the king, after a very hasty trial. All his assets and estate confiscated and handed over to the person who exposed the entire plot – Van Talodd.
Suddenly everything became crystal clear, Van Talodd maimed him with promises of lordship, the only thing money can't buy. But his real purpose was to entrap your father and take over his fortune.
Instead of your birthday present, you got carts full of kings' sell-swords approaching quickly. There was no time to loose, you had to run fast and far. Flee from the men that were certainly sent to kill you.
That is only a beginning of your story, you're left with only your family ring that you had on you. Take a fake name you need to avenge your father. Follow the same path as him, grow rich and destroy Van Talodd. The road there is hard and long – are you strong enough to make it?
Kaidan is a fictitious world, that was once a home to a space-faring civilization. It's history is almost unknown. Only that, once they developed starships, they relatively quickly left the planet. And on the remnants of the old civilization a new one has sprouted. A far less developed. If not for the artifacts left by the predecessors, they would be no different than a medieval country.
22. Dude, Stop
"Dude, Stop" is a puzzle game, where the main goal is to not follow the rules and make everybody hate you. Break it, abuse it, skip the tutorial, ignore tips and tricks in the loading menu and - most importantly! - mute the narrator.
For example, stop reading this paragraph and skip to the next one. You're still reading. Still looking here. Annnd... done. You've broken your first rule and annoyed us a little bit. And didn't even buy the game yet! Wow, you're talented. Have you considered quitting your job and doing this fulltime?
Collect all rewards, unlock all achievements and brag to your buddies that you've enraged some poor developer from a video game and made him scream at you just like in the trailer. Do your best. Or worst. Or both at once.Key features:
- Dive into countless* puzzles carefully made by the developers. Some of them relatable, some of them not. Who cares, buy the damn game
- Fully voiced narration of both good and bad solutions. You can ignore or mute it all you want, it's still there
- All kinds of shiny rewards and achievements assembled by a hungry underpaid developer in a basement just so you can feel justified breaking another level and giggling for five seconds
- Many moments where you will be saying "What?", "Why?" and "Preordering videogames is good". Just kidding, you will mostly be just clicking stuff and dragging and throwing it all over the screen
- Self-aware humor that simply tries waaay too hard. This includes timeless references that only our weird programmer can understand. Like "42" and "You're gonna have a bad time". What a nerd, haha
* unless you count them. Please don't count them
23. The Yawhg
The Yawhg is a one-to-four player choose-your-own-adventure game that randomizes a unique story every time you play. The evil Yawhg is returning. How will the town’s locals lead their lives in the meanwhile, and what will they do when the dreaded Yawhg finally arrives? The fate of a community hinges on the characters’ actions, and the decisions of their players.Features
- Stories which can be played alone, or with friends.
- A fully fleshed-out world, where actions can have dire consequences.
- A randomly generated story that's different every time you play.
- Gorgeous artwork by the award-winning Emily Carroll.
- Over 50 unique endings that can happen to every character.
- A haunting soundtrack by Ryan Roth, sound designer for Starseed Pilgrim.
- A s͎e̝̬̠̭ͅn̬͉̪͕͇s̜̝̮͔͈e͓͎̻̦̣͔͉͢ ̺̰̫͜o̧͚̹͉̰̬͍̲f̛̟͉͈̥̠́ ̢̙̫̖̙̱͠i̺̰͉̟͎͟͡m̺͈̟͚͜͡ͅp͘͝͏̝̲̲͚̤e̵͈n̸̙̮̺̥̩͖̩̤̙ḓ̤͖̀i̛͇̖̞̺̲͈̲̠͟n̸̡̜͜g̴̛̲͙̙̪̳͚͎̼̹͙̮̲̻͓̀͘͞ͅ ̵̷̢̙͍̣̖̭̪͚̻͎̤̞̙̖̰͕͕͞d͝͏̣̝̫̱̱̥̹͇̹̺̮̤͉ͅó̷̯͕̙͔͚͙̳̳̮̣͈͍͚̟̬̟͎̖̕͘o̵̴҉̢̙̬͇̖͉̜͠m̵͏͉̲̠̱͙͉̳̻̖͉̟̦̩͙͉̯͢͟ͅͅ.̷̸̵̧̬͍̙͕̫̝͖̞̩̥̩̣̙͍̗̱͓͈͚͇̣̤͜
24. Half-Life: Alyx
Half-Life: Alyx is Valve’s VR return to the Half-Life series. It’s the story of an impossible fight against a vicious alien race known as the Combine, set between the events of Half-Life and Half-Life 2.
Playing as Alyx Vance, you are humanity’s only chance for survival. The Combine’s control of the planet since the Black Mesa incident has only strengthened as they corral the remaining population in cities. Among them are some of Earth’s greatest scientists: you and your father, Dr. Eli Vance.
As founders of a fledgling resistance, you’ve continued your clandestine scientific activity—performing critical research, and building invaluable tools for the few humans brave enough to defy the Combine.
Every day, you learn more about your enemy, and every day you work toward finding a weakness.
ABOUT GAMEPLAY IN VR:
Valve’s return to the Half-Life universe that started it all was built from the ground up for virtual reality. VR was built to enable the gameplay that sits at the heart of Half-Life.
Immerse yourself in deep environmental interactions, puzzle solving, world exploration, and visceral combat.
Lean to aim around a broken wall and under a Barnacle to make an impossible shot. Rummage through shelves to find a healing syringe and some shotgun shells. Manipulate tools to hack alien interfaces. Toss a bottle through a window to distract an enemy. Rip a Headcrab off your face and throw it at a Combine soldier.
Extra content for Index owners
Customers who have purchased Valve Index hardware by the end of 2019 will have access to unique bonuses starting early next year:
Explore environments from Half-Life: Alyx in your SteamVR Home space
Alternate gun skins to embellish Alyx's arsenal
Special Half-Life: Alyx-themed content for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and Dota 2
A set of Source 2 tools for building new environments will ship with the game, enabling any player to build and contribute new environments for the community to enjoy. Hammer, Valve’s level authoring tool, has been updated with all of the game’s virtual reality gameplay tools and components.
25. The Impossible Game
The super-addictive and very, very hard platform game finally arrives on Steam - it's quite possibly the world's hardest game!
With just one button, guide your orange square over spikes and jump onto blocks to get to the end of the level. Sounds easy? Any mistake results in instant death, sending you back to the beginning of the level. With an awesome soundtrack synced to the game you’ll quickly become addicted!
Try and unlock medals throughout the game, including beating the game with no flags — all synced up with Steam Achievements — and use checkpoints to learn the levels with Practice Mode, allowing you to lay checkpoints along the way.
As well as five classic Impossible Game levels, this desktop version includes an EXCLUSIVE new Level Editor. Design your own near-impossible levels and send them over the internet to challenge the world!
26. Prison Run and Gun
Prison Run and Gun is a retro puzzle platformer with modern gameplay and mechanics.
The recent events in a state prison, involving Jake from Team was a perfect moment for some prisoners to escape - you are one of them.
Use your skills and the guns to break through 30 sections standing between you and the freedom !
Prison Run and Gun is a spinoff of our other game - Hot Guns
27. Why Am I Dead At Sea
You are on a boat at sea.
Also, you are dead.
To figure out why, you will need to inhabit the other residents of the ship and use them to investigate what led to your untimely demise. As a ghost, you can take control of characters in the game, and talk to others - based on who you are controlling and who you are talking to, there is a unique conversation. With each combination of characters leading to a different interaction based on their relationship or chemistry, your challenge is to find the interactions that will reveal pertinent information. Understand what makes your shipmates tick, and uncover the secrets that they hold.
- Investigate an intricate mystery where few are who they seem and everyone has a secret.
- Meet nine unique and developed characters, with their own personal fears and ambitions.
- Use your ghost powers to possess bodies and read minds.
- Recover your former identity to upgrade your ghastly powers.
- Unlock multiple endings and decide the fate of the story.
The game also features an amazing soundtrack by Bill Kiley.
28. Artificial Defense
In a nutshell:"It's a yummy cocktail out of a AC130-Top-Down Shooter, RTS and a bit of Tower Defense. It's surely different, but it works out!"
1 simple task:Defend your Operation System (OS) against intruding creeps.
The execution might be a bit harder, though.Features
- A new genre (RTS + Tower Defense + Orbital Shooter)
- 21 Offense Weapons (From Flintlocks to Neutron Bombs and Nukes)
- 21 Defense Towers (From Pistol Sentry Towers to Railgun Installations)
- 7 Hardware- Levels (Evolve from Punch-Tape to Quantum A.I.)
- 49 Challenges on 7 different Servers
- 13 Music Tracks
Firing off miniguns, launching Hellfire missiles, dropping incinerating Hades-Bombs and colossal asteroids, deploying mighty railgun and acid towers and spawning your own Intrusion Counter Measures (ICMs) to reconquer corrupted databases and firewalls are just some of the actions you can take while fending off the creeps. Earn RAM and upgrade your arsenal and hardware-level. Start as an analog punch-tape system and evolve into a quantum A.I. mainframe.Offense - Orbital ShooterThere are 21 offensive weapons available, reaching from outdated flintlocks, over maverick-missiles to devastating meteors and neutron-bombs. You can switch between three pre-loaded weapon categories and launch the installed weapons every few seconds. Each round you fire costs you RAM and each weapon type has its own unique cooldown so you must choose wisely and adapt quickly to different situations. But beware, aiming requires some skill. Creeps are moving targets and your projectiles need some flight time before impact. You can unlock and install new weapons in the uplab.[/b]Defense - Tower DefenseThere are 21 defense towers available, reaching from pistol-sentry-towers, over incinerating flame-throwers to powerful long-range railgun towers. In addition there are 7 production towers which produce your main resource: RAM (Random Access Memory). Yes, building up a small RAM economy is very important, in order to keep your system routines running. Towers must be deployed by an expensive capsule drop and you have to find the sweet spot between the right amount of resource production towers and the performance of your defense perimeter. You can unlock and install new tower versions in the uplab.Conquer - Real Time StrategySpawn Intrusion Counter Measures (ICMs) in order to conquer corrupted system-structures like databases, honeypots and firewalls. Databases e.g. spawn datablips, which carry valuable data and head for your backup-devices. Every datablip successfully arriving at its destination releases a certain amount of RAM, so you should do your best to protect those important but vulnerable convoys.
29. White Day: A Labyrinth Named School
Steel your nerves for a Korean horror without equal! Step into the shoes of student Hee-Min Lee and brave the terrors of Yeondu High School in a terrifying survival horror game filled with puzzles, secrets and - of course - deadly ghosts.SYNOPSISPrepare yourself for one of the most chilling games ever created!
On the eve of gift-giving holiday White Day, new Yeondu High School student Hee-Min Lee slips into school to hide a box of candies for the girl of his dreams. But when the school shutters slam shut, he finds himself trapped in the building overnight, hunted by a killer janitor and haunted by the troubled souls of the dead.
Playing as Hee-Min Lee, can you remain hidden, solve the clues and uncover the dark secrets of the building's past to survive the deadly threats? Or will the after-class horrors claim your life before you can escape? With no weapons to defend yourself there’s zero room for error in this tense, stealth-based scarefest brimming with secrets and multiple endings.FEATURES
- A Classic Horror For A New Generation: The notorious 2001 first-person Korean survival horror considered by original fans to be one of the scariest games ever made returns by popular demand. Completely rebuilt for modern gamers, and finally localized for a western audience, White Day: A Labyrinth Named School is a true videogame nasty
- Spine-Tingling Story: Trapped inside your school at night, you and your fellow classmates must carefully explore the twisting corridors by torchlight, hiding from possessed stalkers and running from evil spirits as you try to escape. With branching dialogue, collectable ghost stories hidden scares, White Day: A Labyrinth Named School demands to be played with headphones on and the lights off
- Multiple Endings: Your actions determine where the story goes! Shape your relationship with the other students trapped inside the school to save or sacrifice your friends on the way to unlocking the nine different endings
- Mind-Bending Puzzles: Thanks to an environment filled with classically-styled survival horror puzzles, White Day tests your brain as much as your run button. Collect items, solve riddles and race against the clock to save your friends from certain doom and unpick the secrets of the school
- Cheaters Never Prosper: This school’s wise to those who want to take shortcuts! Puzzle solutions change every time, so pack away all thoughts of skipping the scary bits with a guide
- Innovative Dynamic Scare System: Want to just absorb the story? Play on Very Easy to enjoy the adventure without the challenge. Eager to prove your bravery? Increase the difficulty setting to ramp up the scares and ghost activities, with hauntings ready to spring when you least expect it
- Traditional Survival Horror Mechanics: Resource-based save points and limited healing items guarantee an edge-of-your-seat thrill ride that takes no prisoners
- New Features: As well as all-new visuals and audio effects, discover a brand-new character, scenario, reimagined ghosts and special endings created specifically for this remake
30. Loot Hound
A scavenger hunt with your dog, what will you find today?
In Loot Hound you play the role of a hoarder, pack rat and collector of odd things that you find meaning in and you’ve discovered a great way to find them; take a dog for a walk and see what it digs up!
Loot Hound is a casual exploration game with elements of sim and strategy.
- 132 loot items to start collecting, can you find them all?
- Each loot item you discover reveals a little about your character's history and personality
- Own up to three different dogs each with their own unique ability
- Control your dogs by extending, retracting and pulling on the leash when necessary
- Your dogs can detect, track, dig, be distracted, heal, wander, chase, be chased, break free, pee and become exhausted
- Upgrade your dog's skills including digging, detection, concentration, stamina and luck
- Explore twelve different parks from the small Muddy Backlot to the Titanic Botanic
- City Park Patrol are on the lookout, don't get caught digging up city parks
- What's landed in the Buxton Wheat Field?
Full Controller Support - Loot Hound can be played using Xbox 360, Xbox One and Thrustmaster GPX controllers on Windows and Mac.
Hald and his sister are "Keepers", chosen by the gods, their existence maintains order and balance in the world. But peace is not something everyone desires... Claos, a man filled with dark purpose, decides to plunge the girl in a deep slumbers, in order to break the balance and made evil. His younger brother, Hald, decides to find Claos and break the spell, regardless of the means used. For this it will have to cover a vast world full of mystery and danger...
Inexistence is an independent game developed by Jonathan Brassaud, currently in development for PC.
Discover a vast world full of mysteries and action in this Metroidvania-style game inspired by the classics of the 16-bit era.
- Many varied places, in a pixel art style worthy of the great hits of the SNES era
- RPG Elements enabling customize the stats and equipment of heroes, and get new abilities as you go
- Varied bestiary, with imposing bosses
- Many annex quests and hidden places
- Multiple difficulty levels.
- Many Steam achievements, trading cards, and badges, for lovers of challenges and collection.
32. My Night Job
It's not just any job - it's YOUR NIGHT JOB!
Black night, an abandoned mansion and a bunch of monsters. Sounds like the perfect job. Players will have to use a a variety of weapons to save their skin and master the challenge of leading survivors to safety, while also defending the building from invaders. They can use more than 60 weapons, from vases and floor lamps to chainsaws, shotguns and ginormous hammers. If the monsters thrash too many rooms or the player's health bar runs out, only an entry in the highscore list will remain of you. REST IN PEACE!
Fast-paced, challenging action, hunting for the top spot in the highscore list, and an 80s horror movie setting - tons of fun and bizarre humor!
- Carefully designed: Never before has an abandoned mansion looked so inviting for explorers.
- Old School feel: The way it used to be, but better.
- Not just decoration: Your Achievements become actual in-game bonuses.
- Discoveries galore: Find something new around every corner.
- Endless horror: A total of 11 types of monster are waiting to be defeated with more than 60 unique weapons or your bare hands.
- Guaranteed adrenaline rush: The longer you play, the harder it will get
33. One Upon Light
For progress, for humanity… for science! Responsible for many of mankind’s greatest achievements, science has done many wonderful things. But experiments to harness the power of shadow? If it sounds dangerous, that’s probably because it is. Especially if something goes wrong and harmless light becomes the deadliest thing imaginable…
Set in a world where the rules of light and shadow no longer apply, One Upon Light sees you exploring the ruined remains of the Aurora Science’s labs in search of answers. What happened here? Who are you? And, most importantly, will things ever be the same again? The answers are there to find but whatever you do, don’t go into the light…
- Top-down puzzle gameplay sees you using the unique properties of light and shadow to explore and overcome obstacles.
- Use switches, blocks, carts and other techniques to create shadows, blocking out the light that will otherwise end your adventure…
- Use the power of the Shadow Echo to ‘record’ shadows as they appear, then use them to progress even if the real shadow vanishes.
- Visually charming and inspired by classic black and white cartoons, One Upon Light is a true test of skill, brains and photophobia!
34. KOEWOTAYORINI / 声之寄托
35. Verdant Skies
Verdant Skies is a life simulation game born from a love for games like Harvest Moon and a desire to create something unique with modern gameplay and deep storytelling. Lose yourself in the lovingly hand-painted alien world of Viridis Primus. Ensure the success of the colony as you make friends and pursue romance with a diverse cast of characters. Demonstrate your mastery of the farming system by creating the perfect crop hybrid using the genetic splicing machine - or spend your days painting and making pottery. The possibilities are endless!
With many natural skin tone options and tons of unique hair styles and clothing choices you can easily craft your perfect avatar. Unlike many games in this genre, Verdant Skies doesn't ask you to choose a gender when you create your character. As you help to grow the colony, you will unlock additional datable residents.
Split your time wisely between activities as you help to build your colony. Gather resources, decorate your home, grow crops, go spear fishing, cook interesting meals, befriend your fellow colonists, and maybe even fall in love...
36. Emily Wants to Play Too
Emily is back with all new scares in Emily Wants to Play Too.
It's about 7pm on Friday and you are headed to your next delivery destination. You work for Timmy Thom's Fast Sandwiches and tonight your job is to deliver sandwiches from 4pm to 11pm. Your next stop is an interesting location. It is some sort of crime research facility where evidence from crime scenes around town is processed and stored.
What you didn’t know, was that three very strange dolls were recently brought there for processing and storage. These dolls aren’t ordinary; they have a mind of their own. Your night is about to take a turn for the worse, and it will be one of the strangest and scariest nights of your life.
Emily Wants to Play Too is a survival horror game about a sandwich delivery guy that gets locked inside an evidence processing and storage office building by living dolls. The dolls have "work" to do here and are gathering new friends. They didn’t expect you to show up, so don’t get in their way. Throughout the night you will be looking for an exit out of the office. At some point, Emily will join in on the fun, along with the dolls’ new “friends”. You better play their games or else! Learn what you have to do and be on the lookout for a way to escape.
Emily Wants to Play Too Demo will be released on October 26, 2017
Kill your enemies, possess their bodies, and take their abilities as your own in this turn-based procedurally generated death labyrinth. You play as the imp, the weakest monster in the dungeon. Tired of being bullied by the other monsters, you set off with your sidekick Mid to descend to the deepest levels of the dungeon, defeat the final boss, and take his place.
MidBoss is easy to pick up and play if you're new to the genre of traditional roguelikes (turn-based strategic RPGs with permadeath), but still has the depth and complexity that veterans expect and enjoy.
- Possess your enemy and gain their strengths and skills with over 60 unique abilities to discover and learn.
- Permanent death, if you die your save is gone!
- Randomized potions every game. Who knows what's in these mystery bottles! (optional)
- Traps as well as unidentified and cursed items.
- Dynamic music system that ups the musical excitement when enemies are about.
- Quick Play mode for shorter, more condensed play sessions.
- Custom Games so you can play the game exactly the way you want to.
- Shareable death cards document your run and how it ended. Load these in the game for stats or to play using the same seed and settings. Customize your cards with unlockable themes!
- Spend death cards to start your next run with items you had when you died.
- Beat the game and get a special card which unlocks a new game+ mode. Start over with your items, abilities, or both!
- Lots of crates, chests, and other containers to pillage. Find the royal chest that spawns on every floor for extra sweet loot!
- Playable with mouse and/or keyboard. Pick whatever control scheme you like!
- Color-blind modes, optional high contrast font, and adjustable brightness.
- Multiple monitor support and borderless windowed fullscreen.
- 12 retro mode filters to find and unlock.
38. Last Will
Last Will is a reverse Escape Room game, where you need to get into the center of a grand old mansion, made by a eccentric and paranoid old professor.
The player will be tested in all manner of skills like logic, perception, maths, communication, timing and riddles.
The game can be played alone, or in teams of up to 4 players. The mansion is randomly generated each time, and the difficulty will mold to the player.
The game can be played in ESCAPE ROOM mode with a countdown clock, or in FREE PLAY where you can set your own pace.
The game has some mild paranormal undertones, without going all out on a horror limb.Features
- Randomly generated mansion and puzzles, for increased replayability.
- 20+ different puzzle types.
- Easy and simple movement and UI, putting the focus on solving the puzzles.
- 16 beautiful mansion rooms, with more added over time.
- New puzzles, challenges and rooms added bi-weekly.
- Work together in 4-player multiplayer.
- Flexible hint system makes sure you don't get absolutely stuck.
Enter the room alone or invite your friends along for the ride, and solve puzzles together in a team up to 4 players.
SUPERFIGHT pits players against one another in hypothetical battles of real wit. The only way to win is to make the most compelling argument about the big questions in life: Who would win in a fight between a drunk Ninja and Abraham Lincoln riding a bear? Which is the better weapon: an infinite sausage lasso or a skunk on a stick? What are the chances an army of penguins could stop a depressed centaur? Grab a microphone, join or create a game with up to 4 players, and let the votes decide!
Build your fighter with character cards (like Zombie, Shark, or George W. Bush) and attribute cards (like Super Speed, Armed with a Chainsaw, or Has Tiny T-Rex Arms). When it’s your turn, combine a character card with a couple of attribute cards to construct your fighter, then it’s up to you to make your case to an audience of friends or Twitch! The included FREE Blue, Purple, and Challenge Decks also allow players to throw hundreds of random locations, scenarios, and challenges into the mix for even MORE mayhem. Additional themed decks, like the R-rated Red Deck or the Geek themed Orange Deck, are available to purchase, with even more hilarious digital decks to come in future updates!
But wait there’s more! SUPERFIGHT has two ways to earn over 130 fully voiced titles and over 500 unlockable cards - PLAY or VOTE. Don’t have time to play a match? Vote on fighters from other matches to earn unlocks! Correctly guessing the winners from past match-ups in Quick Vote, or vote on LIVE games streamed to Twitch directly via easy to use hashtag voting in their chat – you don’t even need to be in-game to earn XP from voting on live streamed games, just link your Twitch account to SUPERFIGHT and earn unlocks whenever and wherever you watch a game on Twitch!
- PLAY with a group of up to four players using matchmaking or inviting your friends.
- VOTE on fighters from previous games, guessing a match-up’s outcome to earn rewards.
- ARGUE using integrated in-game voice and optional webcam support to make your case!
- WATCH and vote for winners in live broadcasts of fights directly within Superfight or any device with Twitch!
- COLLECT over 500 additional cards, on top of the 200+ cards unlocked immediately upon purchase, as you Play or Vote!
- UNLOCK over 130 Titles based on how you play! Customize your round introduction with your Titles.
- EXPAND your card count with the included free Location, Scenario, and Challenge Decks! More decks available as DLC!
- LINK your Twitch account to earn bonus rewards while Broadcasting or Voting on live games (streaming not required to play)!
Tiny arcade game with plenty of challenge. Master all levels and battle on the Steam leaderboards against other players. Test your skills and see how long you can survive in the Endless mode. Unlock crazy balls like Skull, Strawberry, Football Helmet, Baseball and more!
- Level mode with 10 challenging levels
- Endless mode with two difficulty levels
- 36 unlockable balls
- Minimalistic visuals and energetic EDM soundtrack
- Play with either controller, keyboard or mouse
- Supports Steam Cloud, Achievements, Leaderboards and Trading Cards
Tiltagon is made by Kiemura, a game company from Finland. Music by Pointless Payback, Tatu Toukola, Rascal Kidd, Jay Mata and S4mthing.
41. God of Word
God of Word is an exciting twist on classic word & typing games, fusing together multiple game modes with the enchanting setting of Greek Mythology to create the ultimate word game for PC and Mac!
You're putting on a live production for the Gods of Olympus! Use your impressive vocabulary to wow them as you re-enact the most famous tales of yore as the Apprentice of Hermes!
Equip yourself with godly gear and focus your skills, and maybe you can be the next god of word!
- Full keyboard & mouse support
- Tons of enemies to take down
- Level up and upgrade your skills
- 25+ unique bosses & typing levels
- Unlock armour & weapons with unique traits
- Complete hangman & chest mini-games for bonus rewards
- Online Multiplayer with customizable characters
- Steam Achievements & Trading Cards
- Multiple languages for the UI & Dictionary (can be set separately)
42. Night Blights
A light-hearted indie ‘survive the night’ game inspired by Gremlins.
It's 11pm. Your parents are asleep and Teddy is guarding the end of the bed. Something's moving in the darkness. The wardrobe is creaking and there's laughter behind the door. Night Blights, cruel and mischievous monsters have invaded your home.
Can you survive till morning and protect your family for the whole week?
Click here to play the Greenlight Demo on Game Jolt!
"This is the most content rich survive the night game I've played" .. “Night Blights is much more than its time-management mechanics. At its core, it is a fun, light-hearted B-movie homage that was treated with plenty of care and attention to detail”
- John "Harshly Critical" (Youtuber) 2016
Taking inspiration from a host of horror staples, Night Blights is an ambitious evolution of time-management style horror games, focused on providing players with solid, enjoyable gameplay. Prepare to battle through seven nights of building intensity surrounded by the silence of night. Wander your home from the perspective of a small child whilst keeping your family safe. Randomized events make each play-through unique and full of unpredictable scares and situations. Unlock the Freeplay mode to explore the house in peace, learn its secrets and hunt down tons of Easter eggs.
Categories in common with Night Blights: Indie
43. 112 Operator
112 Operator allows you to manage emergency services in any city in the world! Dispatch units, take calls and face situations caused by weather, traffic or changing seasons. Help the city survive escalating events like riots, organized crime, terrorist attacks, cataclysms, natural disasters and many more!Danger has escalatedHelp on a scale bigger than ever before. The sequel of the award-winning 911 Operator lets you act on many, completely different levels - from taking care of a single neighborhood, to coordinating several operators’ work in the world’s biggest metropolises. Full 3D visualisation will give you the inside view of your units’ actions. Choose from over 100 000 areas, such as districts, municipalities, and tens of thousands of real cities from all over the world.To all units: a storm is coming…Face the dynamic weather, based on authentic, historical data. Watch the incidents change as day or night comes, traffic increases and seasons pass. Watch out for extreme conditions that may lead to cataclysms and natural disasters. Try to tame big wildfires spreading across the map. Weather isn’t your only problem though - be careful when dealing with terrorist attacks and gang wars.112, what’s your emergency?Take calls from people in various situations, needing the emergency services’ help. You never know who’s on the other side of the line - you might hear a frightening murder story, maybe you’ll have to instruct someone on performing CPR, or keep your nerves while encountering an annoying prankster.It’s my job, ma’am...Choose one of the European cities in completely new Career mode and find out if you’ll manage to climb up to the very top of an operator’s career ladder. Follow the commands of your supervisors and see your actions affecting people you’re in charge of or those who need your help. Sometimes your mistakes will only be followed by a reprimanding e-mail, sometimes they’ll influence your own life.
You can also play special scenarios in any city in the world, or make your own rules in the Free Game mode.We need backup!Command the best specialists, using technologically advanced equipment and vehicles. Decide what to use - a SWAT team, Search and Rescue helicopter, or maybe riot gear? When your units arrive at the scene, command them in the tactical view that gives you the full image of the situation.NEW FEATURES IN 112 OPERATOR:
- 25 times bigger, expandable maps of REAL CITIES with 3D buildings
- entirely new set of emergency calls and large events
- completely redesigned campaign mode, with objectives system, emails and a story
- day&night, weather, seasons and traffic now influences the duty and the incidents happening
- new fire mechanic, that can consume entire areas and require dozens of units
- region specification - gameplay will vary depending on a country legislation and district characteristics (slums / business / residential /industrial / forest etc)
- new OnSite situation visualization that shows the action precisely and intuitively
- new team members - doctors, sergeants, dogs, robots and others!
- additional dispatchers, that you can assign to districts for help!
- redesigned equipment, now packed up in entire gears
44. Morph Girl
SUMMARYMorph Girl is an FMV Point And Click/Visual Novel developed as a homage to 90/00's low-fi Japanese horror movies. Inspired by home VHS tapes, Morph Girl intends to evoke the most personal fears surrounding the presence of the unknown within one's home.STORYElana Pierce is a grieving widow that cannot seem to move on following the tragic death of her wife, Rebecca. When a mysterious, supernatural being begins to force itself into her daily life – playing upon the memories of the dearly departed – she must make the decision to embrace or reject the creature.
Will you reject its invitation? Or embrace it?FEATURES
- FMV - Immerse yourself in Elana's world via real world footage evoking a family's home VHS tapes.
- BRANCHING NARRATIVE - Make decisions that alter the course of the narrative – as well as events long passed.
- MULTIPLE ENDINGS - Unlock all 6 endings and find your conclusion to Morph Girl and Elana's story.
45. Gamer Career Tycoon
Gamer Career Tycoon puts you into the shoes of a simple gamer trying to survive. You'll be juggling your gaming addiction, work, recreational time, and possible stardom. Play games, stream for fans, compete with the best or just sit on the couch and chill out, the choices are all yours.
Be whoever you want with the character system. From a skilled aimer to the charismatic smoothtalker, you can choose from many attributes and perks to develop your own playstyle. Backseat-gaming allowed! Basement Dweller Mode ON! Is this even real life?Key Features:
- Create your gamer and develop your own playstyle.
- Develop your own gaming stream channel.
- Broadcast your content and gain worldwide fans.
- Gain new insights in game trends or research improvements to your stream.
- Start your esport career and choose to compete in MOBA, FPS, Digital Card games, MMO, Fighting, RTS, Sports or Racing.
- Buy furniture, decorations and gaming gear in the shop.
- Work IRL to gain extra credits.
- Upgrade your way of life with better food, drink & faster internet.
- Special Events - StreamCon and Esport Championship.
- Build and manage your own gaming organization, hire staff and sell merchandise.
46. Mute Crimson+
Key Features :
- Seven worlds full of ninja platforming challenges.
- Cutscenes to add to the story.
- Intense boss battles.
- Carefully limited color palette.
- Authentic NES/Famicom compliant chiptune soundtrack.
- Optional collectibles and hidden secrets for experts.
- Numerous extras and challenge modes to unlock.
- Includes Full Controller Support, Video Options and Fully Customizable Controller/Keyboard Controls.
- Steam features such as : Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards and Steam Cloud.
- Colorblind Mode available for people that cannot see red very well, or for people who really like the color blue!
47. Evil Labs
BUILD YOUR LABBuild and improve your own lab with dozens of buildings types and upgrades, like: laboratories, bedrooms, messhalls, security, offices, power generators, factories and the list goes on...
HIRE STAFFHire staff to help the development of your laboratory, research, produce medicines or defend your labs.
Over time, you will discover new upgrades for your staff and even ways to train your workers into scientists, engineers and armed security (coming soon...).RESEARCH TECHNOLOGYResearch new technology to improve and unlock new buildings and upgrades, improve your staff and find new elements to develop and spread diseases.
The current research tree has 118 technologies to be researched and more are to come!DEVELOP DISEASESChoose the characteristics of your disease from 73 unique options (including pathogens, contagion forms, symptoms and extras), all with different effects and consequences. Make your disease powerful, deadly or even incurable.INFECT PEOPLEChoose one of the 10 locations to spread your costumized disease and wait to see the results.
Later on, when your diseases are powerful enought you may even threaten governments and get money without even having to use them!GET RICH...Infected population will need the cure and your laboratory is the only place they can get it. Empty those pockets!...OR DIE TRYING! (planed feature)As you become more famous and/or notorious, governments may get suspicious or even discover your evil activities.
If your evil doings are discovered agents and soldiers can (and will) be sent to destroy your laboratory. Defend yourself!
KEY FEATURESLABORATORY BUILDERBuild your laboratory with more than 30 buildings types. Upgrade your buildings and laboratories to create a perfect environment to increase your staff productivity and make more money.MASSIVE RESEARCH TREEEvil Labs have an extensive research tree, with +118 researchable technologies (and counting), divided in six tech trees.EXTENSIVE DISEASE DEVELOPMENT OPTIONSDevelop your own disease with 73 options to choose from in four groups, like pathogens, contagion forms, symptoms and extras.
Each option gives diferent characteristics to the disease, making it more powerful, deadly or hard to cure.
Some of the options combined may even trigger some special events or effects.STAFF EVOLUTION (coming soon...)Staff gain experience as they do activities and can be upgraded into different classes, such as engineers, armed security and scientists.
BASE DEFENSE (planed feature)As you progress in the game, governments may get suspicious of your activities and send agents to sneak up over your laboratory or soldiers to destroy it.
48. Toy Odyssey: The Lost and Found
Toy Odyssey is a Metroidvania style action-platformer that takes you back to a world made from the nightmares of your childhood. Join Brand—an action figure that has come to life—in his fight against the darkness to save his owner, Felix. Nightmares are only the start of his troubles: Brand needs to uncover the secrets of the house before it's too late.
• Unlimited replayability with procedural level generation
• Metroidvania style puzzles and missions
• Hard-as-nails gameplay as a dedication to the difficulty of classic games
• Beautifully detailed art, reminiscent of classic 8-bit and 16-bit platformers
• Over 30,000 lines of (skippable) dialog for those that want a good story
• Hundreds of weapon and item upgrades with a detailed crafting system
• More than 300 types of enemies, as well as seven terrifying bosses.
• Base Defense gameplay mechanics: Protect the bedroom at all costs!
49. Four Horsemen
EMIGRATE TO WESTERN EUROPE.
MAKE CORNFLAKE NACHOS.
CONFRONT THE GHOSTS OF A DEAD INTERNET.
PRETEND YOU DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH.
GET ARRESTED FOR APOLOGIZING TO A COP INFORMALLY.
KISS YOUR CRUSH.
START AN ARMED INSURRECTION.
DIE FIGHTING FOR YOUR RIGHTS IN A BLAZE OF GLORY.
START OVER IN NORTH AFRICA.
WATCH LESS ANIME THIS TIME.
Four Horsemen is a visual novel / SLG about homelands and the immigrant experience. Play as a group of four contemporary immigrant teenagers squatting in a World War II era machine gun bunker, trying to find a place for themselves in a pre-apocalyptic, present-dystopian country that has no place for them. Will you go native, turning against your own people to bury the past your parents fled to escape? Will you cling to your parents’ identity at any cost, at the price of being a permanent stranger in your adoptive country? Or will you strike out on your own, turning against both your homeland and your adoptive country to shape a destiny for yourself? Love is all you need…and also improvised firearms.
Four Horsemen is not another hagiographic, pioneer-tradition, self-exotifying immigrant explainer about being slightly different. It is an exploration of human migration in terms of people–neither as mythology nor as political platform, but as a difficult decision made by ordinary human beings caught in impossible circumstances, with consequences that ripple for generations. This isn’t a game about finding yourself…it’s a game about your self finding you.
Drawing from real lived experience, interviews with current and former immigrant teens from around the world, and a year of painstaking anthropological research, featuring 4 different main storylines, 9 different endings, 12 different playable homelands (all of which play differently), and a multitude of agonizing, important decisions, Four Horsemen tells a powerfully compelling, heartrendingly familiar, brutally honest story about what it's like to be a stranger in a strange land. One playthrough can be finished in a matter of hours, but you’ll want to revisit it again and again to see all of the many stories the game has to tell…and to pursue that elusive dream of a land you can call your own.Exciting Bullet Points!!
- YOUR DECISIONS MATTER. Hard choices you make at the beginning come back to haunt you at the end. Characters turn out to be heroic or villainous depending on how you treat them--and they don't always reward you for treating them well.
- NO TWO COUNTRIES PLAY ALIKE. Each homeland has its own unique vocabulary, cultural values, prejudices, and history. Choices that are a good idea in one country turn out to be a reaaaaally bad idea in another. Like a real immigrant, you'll have to read your new culture and learn to adapt.
- NOT JUST BLACK AND WHITE. No faction reputation system! No alignment meter! Four Horsemen offers realistic, genuinely difficult moral choices, and to some questions there are no right answers--only different consequences.
- DELIGHTFUL CRAFTING SYSTEM. Make that cold, austere war bunker feel like home! Dive into dumpsters scrounging for parts, or buy them with your earnings from your terrible day job, and make DIY versions of things you could never afford! Characters interact with things you build. Make a disco ball and they'll throw a dance party, patch up that hole in the roof and they'll enjoy a quiet moment together on a rainy day. But beware--the system is not exactly fair to immigrants...
- TRIUMPH OVER HATE. A stranger pulls a knife on you and screams at you to leave town--what do you do? Do you try to de-escalate the situation with words...or respond by drawing your own blade? Our combat system replicates the anxiety and terror of real violence, not a power fantasy.
- THE MOST ADVANCED PROFANITY SYSTEM IN A VIDEO GAME, EVER. Audited by real current and former teenaged native speakers! Learn how to cast aspersions on a person's ancestry in 10 different real-world languages!
50. Beyond Reality
Travel Beyond the Reality You've Always Known.
Two thousand years ago, the Kingdom of Jastamune was thrust into a war, the only survivor being a magician known as Reverent Sulada. In a last-ditch effort to save the Kingdom, she encases herself in magic and sleeps for two thousand years, eventually being unearthed by the Alpha Omega Company, dedicated to researching the implications of their pollution-filled world.
As she is freed from her magical spell, nobody knows what to make of her, and the leader of the company - La'lele - refuses to help at first. However, she, as well as many of her other employees, are magically transported to the past by Sulada, much to her chagrin. Despite her dismay, the world of the past is pollution-free - a perfect opportunity for study, to the delight of the company's research leader, Faryl.
As research begins, La'lele and her companions try to complete their mission as quickly as possible, but quickly realise their situation is much more dire than it thought to be, when they discover who they are fighting against...
Explore the land of Jastamune through the eyes of the leader of the Alpha Omega Company - and put a stop to the war that changed the world two thousand years ago!
- Battle over 50 different enemies, including hidden and powerful bosses.
- Unearth at least 30 different types of weapons and armour to aid you in battle.
- Take part in side-quests as well as the main quest, aiming to heighten your team's strength and powers.
- On-map encounters: don't let yourselves be caught out by ambushes!
- Between six and eight hours of gameplay, an in-depth story and a tactical, turn-based battle system.