The best games like The Witch's Yarn are:
- arrow_rightThe Red Strings Club
- arrow_rightThe Messenger (2018)
- arrow_rightWarlock - Master of the Arcane
- arrow_rightThe Witcher Adventure Game
- arrow_rightMario Bros. (1983)
- arrow_rightSubsurface Circular
- arrow_rightSuper House of Dead Ninjas
100 Best Games Like The Witch's Yarn:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (6)
- PlayStation 4 (15)
- iOS (20)
- Android (15)
- macOS (37)
- Linux (22)
- Nintendo Switch (19)
- Nintendo 3DS (6)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (7)
- PlayStation 3 (9)
- PlayStation 2 (1)
- PlayStation (5)
- PS Vita (3)
- PSP (1)
- Wii U (11)
- Wii (11)
- GameCube (3)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Game Boy (4)
- SNES (10)
- NES (13)
- Classic Macintosh (6)
- Apple II (4)
- Commodore / Amiga (32)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 5200 (3)
- Atari 2600 (5)
- Atari 8-bit (5)
- Atari ST (16)
- Atari Lynx (2)
- Atari XEGS (1)
- Genesis (5)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- SEGA CD (3)
- SEGA Master System (2)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Game Gear (2)
- Web (1)
1. The Red Strings Club
The Red Strings Club is a cyberpunk narrative experience about fate and happiness featuring the extensive use of pottery, bartending and impersonating people on the phone to take down a corporate conspiracy.
The professed altruistic corporation Supercontinent Ltd is on the verge of releasing Social Psyche Welfare: a system that will eliminate depression, anger and fear from society. However, the bartender of a clandestine club and a freelance hacker don't regard this evolution as an improvement but as brainwashing. Alongside unwitting company employees and a rogue empathy android, the duo will pull all the strings they can to bring down this scheme.Cyberpunk Thriller NarrativeUncover a mysterious corporate program that promises a blissful existence while debating what does happiness means and what lengths are permissible to obtain it.Psychological BartendingRead your customer's’ mood and mix the perfect cocktail to manipulate the client's emotions in order to gather the information you want and progress your agenda of stopping Supercontinent's plans.Genetic Implant PotteryDesign genetic implants at a high-tech lathe to change the attitude and direction of the corporation’s most influential executives.Vocal Corporate EspionageAssume the voice of important figures in the Social Psyche Welfare project and play their own motivations against each other over the phone to uncloak their plans.
2. The Messenger (2018)
The game moves between 8-bit and 16-bit art styles, allowing the player to move between the two by going forward or backwards in time. As a demon army besieges his village, a young ninja ventures through a cursed world, to deliver a scroll paramount to his clan’s survival. What begins as a classic action platformer soon unravels into an expansive time-traveling adventure full of thrills, surprises, and humor.
3. Warlock - Master of the Arcane
Welcome to the World of Ardania, the famous part of Majesty series. You play as Grand Mage that aims to build a powerful empire. The player is granted the ability to command armies, user magic on the battlefield and claim the title of one and only ruler of the Ardania.
Warlock - Master of the Arcane -- is a take on a turn-based 4X grand strategy game that uses fantasy setting as one of its main gimmicks. Research and use many of the game’s spells and their combinations, conjure powerful enchantments and annihilate your enemy. The gameplay mimics Master of Magic that was released back in the 90s. The player can claim victory by killing all virtual opponents in the battles, by completing the Unification ritual, or by just killing one of the eight gods’ of Ardania Avatar. The choice is yours!
There are a total of 5 DLC available for the game. They feature new races, modes, city buildings, and stories to enhance the gameplay even more.
Categories in common with Warlock - Master of the Arcane: Strategy
Ever wondered what a cross between Tetris and Lemmings would look like? Well, wonder no more, 'cause... MouseCraft is here!
MouseCraft is an A to B puzzle game where players help Schrödinger, the crazy cat scientist, in completing his mysterious, mice-powered invention. Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a safe path for as many mice as possible, gather collectibles, fight enemies, use different types of blocks, blow up things and avoid environmental hazards in 80 handcrafted levels!
Key Game Features:
- Experience a remix of two classic gameplay mechanics: Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a safe path for as many mice as possible.
- Discover an epic tale of a crazy cat scientist who is striving to unlock the potential of a mysterious, mice-powered machine.
- Defeat obstacles, overcome gaps and gather collectibles by using different types of blocks, be them explosive, crumbling or even jelly ones.
- Prove your stacking skills in your own style- freeze the game by using the Active Pause feature or increase the speed any time you want.
- Get involved by creating your own maps and show off your creativity by sharing them with our community.
- Chill out while listening to our funky soundtrack scored by Mikolai Stroinski, the composer for Dark Souls 2, The Witcher 3 and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
- 80 hand-crafted levels (about 6-10 hours of gameplay).
- 7 different types of Tetromino Bricks, 2 types of Enviromental Hazards, Bombs, Enemies...
- 4 different locations.
- Level Editor which allows you to create your own maps.
- Full Steam integration, including: Cloud Saves, Achievements, Leaderboards and Trading Cards.
6. Mario Bros. (1983)
Mario Bros. (マリオブラザーズ, Mario Burazāzu) is a platform game published and developed for arcades by Nintendo in 1983. It was created by Shigeru Miyamoto. It has been featured as a minigame in the Super Mario Advance series and numerous other games. Mario Bros. has been re-released for the Wii's, Nintendo 3DS's, and Wii U's Virtual Console services in Japan, North America, Europe and Australia.
In the game, Mario is portrayed as an Italian-American plumber who, along with his brother Luigi, has to defeat creatures that have been coming from the sewers. The gameplay focuses on Mario and Luigi exterminating the creatures by flipping them on their backs and kicking them away. The original versions of Mario Bros.—the arcade version and the Family Computer/Nintendo Entertainment System (FC/NES) version—were received positively by critics.
Categories in common with Mario Bros. (1983):
7. Subsurface Circular
MEET THE LOCALS, PICK UP THE LINGO
A detective stationed on the Subsurface Circular investigates a series of disappearances among the city’s robotic working class. Collect words and phrases, then use them in dialogue puzzles to uncover the world's secrets and determine its future.
Inspired by classic adventure games and modern dialogue systems, Bithell Games has created a single session story which respects your time and your intelligence.Key Features
- A mature, polished, one-sitting game.
- Developed by the award-winning team behind Thomas Was Alone and Volume.
- A graphical twist on the classic text-based adventure.
- Uses 'Focus Points', a unique vocabulary-based inventory system.
- Original soundtrack by Dan le Sac.
- Comprehensive art gallery featuring the detailed work that went into this world.
- Unlockable ‘BithellBot’, our interactive take on a developer’s commentary.
If this game is ‘short’, what’s to stop me getting a refund when I’m done?
You’re browsing Steam, which means you understand the work that goes into games, and are in principle up for paying for ones that entertain you. We hope that after a bit of time with Subsurface Circular, you’ll feel good about the price you paid.
Do I need to have played other Bithell games to enjoy this one?
No. Subsurface Circular tells its own self contained story.
Why is the game only available in English?
As you can imagine, a text adventure game contains a terrifying amount of text, but more importantly, throughout the game we use the particular quirks of word ordering and double meaning in English to support the combination and recombination of threads. Put simply, other languages are going to be more than a straight translation: They’re going to need rewrites and changed design. Not impossible, but more than we could get done this time around. If the game proves successful, we’d like to revisit this.
8. Super House of Dead Ninjas
Super House of Dead Ninjas is an action arcade game with roguelite elements. Race against a 30 second timer as you descend floor after foe-filled floor and attempt to unlock the secrets of this deadly tower!
Play as the fearsome Crimson Ninja, wielding an arsenal of deadly ninja weapons and attacks. Ninja magic generates every tower randomly, so no two adventures are the same! Based on the hit Flash game from developers Megadev and Adult Swim Games.
- NEW! Leaderboards Support: bask in the envy of others as you crush their high scores
- NEW! 16:9 Support: play in glorious widescreen
- NEW! 50 new rooms added to random tower generation
- NEW! 3 new enemies and hazards to slice and/or dice
- NEW! 10 additional Steam achievements
- Native controller support
- Randomly-generated levels means endless replayability
- 230 custom rooms, 100 of which are new to this edition
- Dozens of weapons and item upgrades, many seen here for the first time (like the flamethrower and baseball bat)
- Slay eight terrifying bosses and 52 dastardly enemies, including a deadly exploding mushroom
- Transdimensional Leakage: a bizarre new tower to explore
- Upgraded music and sound effects powered by the Ninjinity Engine
- Map Editor: design your own levels and share via Steamworks
- Customize your ninja with new colors and outfits, with thousands of combinations
- Steam exclusive version of the game is bigger and better than the original!
9. Majesty Gold HD
The High Definition edition of Majesty Gold contains main game, the Northern Expansion Pack as well as 2 new quests and several other graphics and gameplay updates. Majesty is a Real-time strategy game with indirect control – your heroes have a will of their own! Your rule is not absolute, as you face subjects that are independent, stubborn - and greedy. They will need a great deal of persuasion (ok, gold) before they carry out your wishes...Key features:
- Two additional quests, The Wrath of Krolm and The Balance of Twilight
- The game can now be set to run at all common resolutions
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, and XP operating systems
- Many other gameplay bug fixes, improvements, and refinements
10. Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012
All-new and redesigned, Magic: The Gathering — Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 takes last year’s massive hit game to even greater heights with better graphics, more options, and new challenges!
Face off against the AI, or gather your allies for the new multiplayer format: Archenemy, where you team up to take down a boss opponent. And if one of your fellow Planeswalkers drops out, no problem–the AI will drop in for uninterrupted action!
Featuring ten unique decks, Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 also lets you customize those decks. As you progress in the game, you can enhance your deck by swapping in new, unlockable cards!
Gather your allies. A challenge awaits.
11. Spacebase DF-9
In Spacebase DF-9, you'll build a home among the stars for a motley population of humans and aliens as they go about their daily lives. Mine asteroids, discover derelicts, and deal with the tribulations of galactic resettlement in Earth's distant future. Meteor impacts! Explosive decompression! Unbearable loneliness!Key Features:Base Construction
- Build your base using available matter and expand by mining more from nearby asteroids.
- Gradually expand from a small oxygen-filled room to a thriving, well-decorated hub.
- Build Gardens, Pubs, Fitness and Research facilities, and more.
- Assign citizens to duties to ensure survival-critical duties are performed efficiently.
- Monitor citizen needs to ensure overall morale, balancing duty demands with citizen happiness.
- Send security forces to investigate mysterious derelicts that appear near the base.
- Fend off hostile invaders as well as parasites that
- Construct turrets to lend firepower to hostile
- Research new equipment, armor, weapons, and base structures.
- Discover blueprints for new technologies aboard derelict ships.
- Research cures for deadly space diseases.
12. Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! is a wacky simulation game where you manage your very own weapon shop and expand its business across an incredible potato world.
Use your potato smiths to forge weapons and sell them to questing heroes. You will meet more than 70 potato heroes, forge more than 200 weapons, expand your business into 20 wacky areas, manage 30 zany potato smiths, discover 10 legendary pop culture heroes . . . and even adopt a potato dog!
Inspired by games such as Game Dev Story, Weapon Shop De Omasse and Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale, Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! is designed to provide an exciting new gameplay experience to fans of this emerging game genre.
The game score is composed by the legendary Kimura Masahiko, who worked on the original score for the Genso Suikoden Series and the Castlevania Series.Features:
- Research and forge hundreds of weapons
- Manage and train 30 potato smiths
- Sell weapons to questing heroes and build customer loyalty to learn more about these adorable potato people
- Encounter random events and weather conditions
- Explore the potato world for materials, relics and enchantments
- Customize and enhance workshop equipment
- Forge unique weapons for legendary pop culture heroes
13. Zero Tolerance
Zero Tolerance is a 1994 video game developed by Technopop and published by Accolade exclusively for the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis video game console. It was one of the few Mega Drive/Genesis first person shooters, besides Bloodshot and the Duke Nukem 3D port.
Categories in common with Zero Tolerance:
14. Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey Remastered
The grim reapers Grimm and Rose need your help to defeat a legion of monsters, ghosts, and evil bunnies using the power of words!
Spell words to battle monsters, earn gems and use them to purchase upgrades, books, special items, potions, and much more! Letter Quest is a game about using your linguistic skills to survive. It's a turn-based RPG featuring high-res artwork, clever wordplay, and a great soundtrack.
Letter Quest, Remastered
- New ENDLESS MODE - choose your favorite background art, music, character, weapon, and letter tiles and see how long you can survive!
- 8 more achievements, now 60 in total!
- Fully animated enemies and shopkeepers
- A brand new soundtrack in addition to the original music - choose your favorite!
- Tooltips during battle
- Fully rewritten in Unity, allowing for a smoother experience, better resolution options, higher-quality music and sound effects, and much more!
- Windows, Mac, AND Linux support
- 70 quests to complete
- A built-in dictionary of over 192,000 English words that is frequently updated
All of the battles in Letter Quest Remastered can be played with a keyboard - no more hunting for letters with the mouse if you don't want to! Simply type letters to add them to the current word, hit backspace to remove the last letter typed, and much more!
Letter Quest Remastered also supports setting key bindings for all hot-keys right in the game's options menu.Touch Support
Everything in Letter Quest Remastered works great on touchscreen laptops and computers, including Microsoft Surface Pro - you can even swipe to scroll lists and the map!About Bacon Bandit GamesWe're a two-man Canadian game dev team attempting to make great games. Letter Quest Remastered is a completely rewritten version of our first game, Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey.
The original Letter Quest was written in Flash and limited the platforms that we could release it on, so we spent over 600 hours rewriting it in Unity and are now proud to fully support Windows, Mac, and Linux!More Infohttp://www.facebook.com/baconbanditgames
15. Clock Tower(1995)
Clock Tower is a survival horror point-and-click adventure game developed and published by Human Entertainment for the Super Famicom in 1995. ... Jennifer & her friends will have a hard time escaping their "new home". Especially because of a scissor-wielding psycho lurking throughout a secluded, medieval mansion up in the norwegian mountains.
16. Bomb Chicken
Who doesn’t love chicken… especially when it’s smothered in delicious
blue hot sauce? After a freak accident, a seemingly ordinary chicken
becomes a bomb laying free range hero. Explore the versatile mechanic of
laying bombs in this explosive exploration platformer.
Lay stacks of explosives to reach impossibly high places.
Kick Bombs to take out staff and deadly native wildlife.
Bounce your bombs through impassable areas and even around corners!
Use your bombs as a handy weight.
Create a barricade and shield enemy attacks.
Dig and destroy to uncover secret areas
Set things on fire and watch them burn!
Discover the darkest kept secret of the fast food giant known as BFC,
their bestselling addictive blue hot sauce, and answer the ultimate
question: Which came first the chicken or the bomb?
Super simple controls anyone can play.
Gorgeous pixel art from the award-winning studio at Nitrome Ltd.
Bombs and HD rumble are a match made in heaven.
17. Truck Racer
Take control of five tons of metal and power, and floor it until you reach the finish line!
Drive fully destructible trucks in Championship, Time Attack, Elimination and Quick Race. Get rid of opponents trying to block your way and make a reputation for yourself! Customize your vehicle from the engine to the paint, choose among 48 tracks and face your friends in Online or Local multiplayer for maximum destruction!
- Drive on 10 different environments and 48 tracks
- 6 truck categories with distinct styles, thousands of paint jobs and 54 possible upgrades!
- 4 game modes including Championship mode with 13 events
- 2 Multiplayer modes: Local split screen for 2 players and Online mode for up to 4 players
- Realistic and localized damage
Categories in common with Truck Racer: Racing
18. Donkey Kong 3
Donkey Kong 3 (ドンキーコング3, Donkī Kongu Surī) is the third video game in the original Donkey Kong series by Nintendo. It was released near simultaneously for the arcades and Family Computer, and later released in America on the Nintendo Entertainment System in 1986. The game was re-released on the Wii Virtual Console in North America on July 14, 2008 and in Europe on January 9, 2009. Although it is a sequel, this title is a departure in gameplay from previous titles.
Categories in common with Donkey Kong 3: Shooter
19. Egypt Old Kingdom
You are one of multitude incarnations of the great Horus, and side by side with the pharaohs, you are fighting against the mighty Seth, who unleashes numerous disasters upon the lands of Ancient Egypt. Win wars and overcome crises, discover new technologies, worship your gods and conquer neighboring tribes! Are you wise enough to help the ancient kings to unify Lower and Upper Egypt, build a stable economy and to create the Great Pyramids?Based on real historyYou will find yourself in Memphis, 3500-2140 years B.C., the time of the first six dynasties of pharaohs. You will unify the country and create a prosperous kingdom, which later will have to face the havoc of the First Intermediate Period.Construction of the pyramidsYou will lead the construction of pyramids, choose their design and materials. This process requires tremendous investments, but it is the only way to keep peace and order in the country.Ancient society simulatorYou will not only deal with the problems of farmers and craftsmen but also make important political decisions, which will define the future of the kingdom. Numerous challenges and events of different scale await you.Ancient mapsDiscover the world of the Old Kingdom: exploit new lands, send expeditions to different places, and meet different cultures. Use every opportunity to learn about your surroundings and to expand Egypt's borders.Difference from Predynastic Egypt
- More diversity in the game, varied tasks in the regions, different tactics for playthroughs and unique bonuses from patron gods.
- The game is longer now, after the main campaign there is a free-play survival mode.
- New technologies: 3D engine and skeletal animation.
20. Fate of the World
Fate of the World is a dramatic global strategy game that puts all our futures in your hands. The game features a dramatic set of scenarios based on the latest science covering the next two centuries. You must manage a balancing act of protecting the Earth’s resources and climate versus the needs of an ever-growing world population, who are demanding ever more food, power, and living space. Will you help the whole planet or will you be an agent of destruction?
Fate of the World is brought to you by the award-winning Red Redemption games team and Battlestations: Midway Producer Klaude Thomas with climate science by Dr. Myles Allen (University of Oxford), writing by David Bishop (Dr. Who, 2000AD) and music composed by Richard Jacques (Mass Effect, Alice in Wonderland) with game design by veteran game designer Matthew Miles Griffiths (Conflict: Desert Storm, Battlestations: Midway).
Fate of the World has been nominated for the 2011 Index: Design Awards and as a Top 10 Social Impact Games of 2010-11 by Games for Change
- Covers 2020 to 2200 - Two centuries years of possible futures
- 12 regions - China, Europe, India, Japan, Latin America, Middle East, North America, Northern Africa, Oceania, Russia, South Asia, Southern Africa
- Scientific Model - by Dr Myles Allen of Oxford University
- Detailed real-world data - gathered over years of research
- Over 100 major policies - including geoengineering, technological research, international aid, diplomacy, economics, emergency defences, species protection, forestry, health, energy choices, population, politics, and clandestine operations
- More than 1,000 impacts - including storms, floods, heatwaves, flash fires, desertification, glacial melt, sea level rise, resource wars, drought, famine, dissidence, extinctions, epidemics, technological break-throughs, energy shortages, and political backlash
- 50 signature animal species to save - against the backdrop of enormous biodiversity loss
- 40 specific future technologies to develop - including nuclear fusion, biofuels, nanotech, robots, AI, smart grids, advanced medicine, synthetic food, and space exploration
- 6 'tipping points' - world-changing events such as the Amazon collapse and the Antarctic ice shelf collapse
- 3D Earth globe - showing climate related changes with Earth 'telemetry' - visually graphing past and future change
- Earth overlays - revealing local temperature change, devastation, and population
21. Delve Deeper
Delve Deeper is a turn-based Adventure/Strategy game for Windows that combines HD pixel art, tile placement, and RPG elements in a bright and humorous atmosphere. Up to four players take command of Dwarf mining teams in this fast and furious dungeon adventure meets devious puzzler, building the map as you play for an ever-changing, endlessly replayable strategy experience for you and your three best friends, or three devious AI teams.
- Gorgeous HD Pixel art, quirky humor, and the ever-present King of Dwarves!
- Pick your own team of 5 Dwarves from Fighters, Scouts and Miners
- Battle 20 powerful Monsters including Goblins, Evil Dwarves, and huge Dragons!
- New! Level Builder allows you to create and share your own designs!
- Challenge your friends in up to Four Player Hotseat Multiplayer
- Collect over 100 relics to power up your Dwarves, and view them later in The Royal Gallery!
22. Lobotomy Corporation | Monster Management Simulation
Administrator and monsters, you cannot possibly imagine.
Lobotomy Corp is a Monster Management Rogue-Lite Simulation game.
Our game was inspired by the monsters from game and movies such as SCP series, Cabin in the woods and Warehouse 13. Furthermore, it was developed from the thought of “What if those monsters were real and your job is to manage them”.
You will be playing as an administrator of the company which is in management of such creatures. These monsters generates a new energy source, and your job is to collect them through giving out to your subordinates. Through this process, you can open up new departments that facility allows and encounter various monsters. In the game, the player will have to go through the company’s fear and tension filled atmosphere.
“Our new technology will bring salvation to the human race.”
Lobotomy corporation is a newly established energy company that extracts infinite amount of entropy through the isolation of abnormality with our self developed technology. This is only an impression that the public has regarding our company. You will see its reality after you have joined us.
Our facility is formed of many departments just like any other companies. You will have access to various departments as you gather more energy. The more you have access to various departments, the more easier the management of abnormality will become.
Furthermore, an AI named Angela will be by your side to support your needs for the smooth process of work.
An existence you constantly have to examine and observe.
We have decided to call the monsters in Lobotomy as ‘Abnormality’.
You will have to try your best to keep your employees out of danger while keeping the energy extraction level at its maximum.
At first, you won’t have any information on Abnormality. You will only have your eyes and the manual to guide you. Speculate which process will be most suitable for each Abnormality. After that, just pick and place your employee who is best suited for the job and wait for results. Also, you will have to gather information through giving out orders to your employees to ‘examine’ the creature. Proceed to the end of the observation to complete the Abnormality’s encyclopedia.
Abnormality’s energy generation level depends on their conditions
This game is NOT a tycoon.
As mentioned before, Abnormality is a creature that should be handled with extreme alert. Some of them might doesn’t like the idea of humans keeping them locked up in chambers. They will try to escape when they have a chance and when they do, they will destroy everything. Be it our employees or the facility.
Furthermore, certain Abnormality can brainwash and corrupt our employees into their pawn. These ‘pawns’ can have a bad effect on other employees and might randomly attack the people around them. Also, they also bring down the other employees mentality level which might result in disobedience. You could get rid the them of course, but you should consider the fact that all the information and data regarding that employee will be deleted as well.
One disaster will cause another, and it will lead everything into chaos.
If you do not stop them instantly, the situation will get out of hand and fall int chaos. When this situation does occur, you will have to decide whether you will gather employees to recapture the Abnormality, or destroy some part of the facility with explosives to secure the company’s safety. “Do you have any wishes, administrator?”
Lobotomy corporation is divided into work procedure and the story mode. In work procedure, you will be doing your job as the company’s administrator managing the Abnormality and the energy generation level. A game’s story will follow right afterwards. You will have short conversation with many people such as Angela the AI and other employees. Furthermore, the player will be placed in a situation where they have to answer or ask questions. You can also discover secrets surrounding the company and the player.
What you will discover in the story solely depends on the choices you make throughout the game. (There is also an infinite work procedure mode for the players who wants to concentrate only on the energy production.)
23. Warriors of Vilvatikta
Warriors of Vilvatikta is an epic RPG inspired by real Indonesian history.About the gameThe Kingdom of Singhasari was previously a small kingdom centred in east Java. It has now risen to be a great empire, led by an ambitious king named Kertanegara. His dream is to unite the whole archipelago of Nusantara.
Kamandanu a humble blacksmith, who provides weapons for the king Kertanegara's empire is cast out by his family. Disgraced and alone, Kamandanu embarks on a journey to find and train with his uncle.Warriors of Vilvatikta - Features:
- Time-proven, traditional turn based battle system.
- At least 20 Hours of Gameplay.
- Travel across the beautiful, vibrant and detailed world of Vivatikta.
- Embark on an epic quest inspired directly by Indonesian history.
- Mini Games - complete mini games to unlock secret skills.
- An all new animated Menu System.
- Custom Abilities and strategic battles.
24. The Cat and the Coup
The Cat and the Coup is a documentary game in which you play the cat of Dr. Mohammed Mossadegh, the first democratically elected Prime Minister of Iran. During the summer of 1953, the CIA engineered a coup to bring about his downfall. As a player, you coax Mossadegh back through significant events of his life by knocking objects off of shelves, scattering his papers, jumping on his lap and scratching him.
25. Magicka: Wizards of the Square Tablet
Exclusively for the PC version your wizard will get all in-game robes and staffs unlocked from the start in this enhanced square edition. Remove the grinding time and get right to the action with your choice of gear! All of these goodies will be unlocked on every other platform you choose to play on
The once wandering wizards have found their way back home in Magicka - Wizards of the Square Tablet, now available for PC. Experience the mobile hit on your squarish and almost certainly, stationary monitor. But fret not, if any wizards still happen to be wandering you can still accidently kill them with cross platform support across all devices.
From the publisher that brought you Magicka, it’s more Magicka! Wizards of the Square Tablet features the innovative and dynamic spell casting system from the original PC hit. Experience a brand new campaign set prior to the original tale of Magicka.
Adventure through the new campaign by yourself, or “accidentally” obliterate your friends in multiplayer co-op, which supports up to four players! Play together with fellow mages across multiple platforms, which may co-exist in the same game session thanks to a twisted union made possible by dark sorcery!
Cast your spells across multiple levels, and unlock new powers unique to Magicka – Wizards of the Square Tablet. Experience the humor and chaos of this satirical fantasy world.FeaturesCross Platform Gameplay (iOS and Android versions sold separately)
Combine elements to create thousands of spell combinations
All-new campaign for single or multiplayer
4-player mayhem with many “accidental” team-kills
New items and powers unique to Magicka – Wizards of the Square Tablet
26. The Yawhg
The Yawhg is a one-to-four player choose-your-own-adventure game that randomizes a unique story every time you play. The evil Yawhg is returning. How will the town’s locals lead their lives in the meanwhile, and what will they do when the dreaded Yawhg finally arrives? The fate of a community hinges on the characters’ actions, and the decisions of their players.Features
- Stories which can be played alone, or with friends.
- A fully fleshed-out world, where actions can have dire consequences.
- A randomly generated story that's different every time you play.
- Gorgeous artwork by the award-winning Emily Carroll.
- Over 50 unique endings that can happen to every character.
- A haunting soundtrack by Ryan Roth, sound designer for Starseed Pilgrim.
- A s͎e̝̬̠̭ͅn̬͉̪͕͇s̜̝̮͔͈e͓͎̻̦̣͔͉͢ ̺̰̫͜o̧͚̹͉̰̬͍̲f̛̟͉͈̥̠́ ̢̙̫̖̙̱͠i̺̰͉̟͎͟͡m̺͈̟͚͜͡ͅp͘͝͏̝̲̲͚̤e̵͈n̸̙̮̺̥̩͖̩̤̙ḓ̤͖̀i̛͇̖̞̺̲͈̲̠͟n̸̡̜͜g̴̛̲͙̙̪̳͚͎̼̹͙̮̲̻͓̀͘͞ͅ ̵̷̢̙͍̣̖̭̪͚̻͎̤̞̙̖̰͕͕͞d͝͏̣̝̫̱̱̥̹͇̹̺̮̤͉ͅó̷̯͕̙͔͚͙̳̳̮̣͈͍͚̟̬̟͎̖̕͘o̵̴҉̢̙̬͇̖͉̜͠m̵͏͉̲̠̱͙͉̳̻̖͉̟̦̩͙͉̯͢͟ͅͅ.̷̸̵̧̬͍̙͕̫̝͖̞̩̥̩̣̙͍̗̱͓͈͚͇̣̤͜
27. Life of Pixel
Life of Pixel - 13 Game Machines in 1 Epic Adventure Game!
Journey across the expertly-recreated worlds of more than a dozen vintage gaming systems, from Commodore 64 to Gameboy to Snes! Life of Pixel takes you on a historical tour-de-force across the rich landscape of 8-bit and 16-bit gaming.
Chock-full of tricks & traps, double jump challenges, gravity inversion, special power-ups, puzzles you must vanquish the enemy pixels and bosses who try to thwart you throughout your quest. Life of Pixel will show you the coolness of video gaming and the history of where it all began and how it evolved.GAME FEATURES:
Inspired by the 8 & 16-bit Eras
Take a journey with the wizened Professor Pixel and revisit the golden age of gaming. Featuring a massive variety of beautiful pixel art from classic 8 & 16-bit game systems, such as Amiga, SNES, Mega Drive, Commodore 64, Apple II, Game Boy, NES, Atari 2600, ZX Spectrum & Master System!
Revisit Classic Games
Look out for nudges to console classics like Mega Man, Castlevania, Zelda, Streets of Rage, Shinobi, Metroid, Wonder Boy, Pitfall, Sonic & more. Revisit computer legends such as Turrican, Uridium, Jet Set Willy, James Pond, Rick Dangerous, Prince of Persia, Impossible Mission, Exile & lots more.
Loads of Secrets!
Dozens of special secrets to uncover and experience. From silly little touches through to great big mega-epic secrets! Look out for jetpacks, bubbles to fly, trampolines, hidden rooms and maps, aeroplanes, skateboards and even a Sinclair C5!
Special power-ups and equipment with levels featuring puzzles and secrets only accessible using Pixel's new found abilities. Fire pixel from a cannon, reach high areas by bouncing on a trampoline, use the Super Potion to defeat enemies, smash the baddies with the mine cart, deploy the Bomb to destroy walls and uncover hidden secrets!
Chip Music Goodness
We've worked with amazing chip musicians such as Eric Shumaker, Gavin Harrison, Rob Lynch, Ashton Morris and others to create a fantastic chip music soundtrack for the game - and not forgetting the sound effects too! All audio created with either the original hardware or VST based emulation.
Steam Leader Boards
Compete online against other players from all over the world to earn the best level completion times!
Earn your dues and show what you are made of, while honing your platforming skills.QUOTES:
Recommended by Shuhei Yoshida @YOSP
(President of Sony's Worldwide Studios)
"Really loving LIFE OF PIXEL (aka semi SUPERMEATBOY for VITA)! Playing the Atari 2600 levels is like stepping back in time!!:)"
David Jaffe @davidscottjaffe
(Video Game Designer/Director)
"Life of Pixel is brilliantly clever"
Punk and Lizard
"Life of Pixel is a likeable precision platformer with a fantastic visual style"
"Need a new game for your PS Vita? I recommend the awesome Life Of Pixel."
Categories in common with Life of Pixel: Indie
After the tragic death of their family member, a family struggles with the loss of their familial anchor and attempts to mend their frayed bonds. Experience the struggle through the ghostly eyes of the deceased, unable to rest while the turmoil of their death has trapped the family in their grief. Using a cutting-edge VR filming technique, Afterlife takes the audience through branching narrative that seamlessly reveals a story that shifts based on the characters that the player chooses to follow and the objects activated within the environment.key Features- Navigate and interact seamlessly in a rich 360-3D live-action narrative
- No two playthroughs are alike: this branching story has 29 unique choices, thousands of unique playthroughs and multiple endings
- Shape the story you experience by choosing which character you follow
- Seamless Interactive Cinematic allows players to intuitively activate triggers to affect the story
- No use of UI no loading screens means players are fully immersed without interruptions in the narrative from start to finish
- Branches are triggered by gaze-control (control required to interact with objects)
29. Star Wars (1983)
Star Wars is an arcade game produced by Atari Inc. and released in 1983. The game is a first person space combat game, simulating the attack on the Death Star from the 1977 film Star Wars. The game is composed of 3D color vector graphics. This game was developed during the Golden Age of Arcade Games and has appeared in lists of the greatest video games of all time.
30. Eagle Island
Explore the avian world of Eagle Island with Quill and one of his loyal owls, Koji. Discover lush forests, treacherous caverns and uncover the ruins of long lost civilizations. Finally, confront the gargantuan deity, Armaura, in a desperate attempt to rescue Ichiro from her clutches.
With its falconry-based gameplay within uniquely generated worlds, Eagle Island is set to a beautifully modernized pixel art aesthetic and provides a breath of fresh air to the platforming genre.
Taking inspiration from the roguelike and metroidvania genres, players of Eagle Island can enjoy either short runs or a longer story based experience.
Fully procedurally generated levels
80 different perk abilities to mix up the gameplay each run
Magical feathers transform your bird into elemental forms
9 beautiful environments to explore
Quill's arsenal of solo moves consists simply of running, jumping and the occasional ledge grab - the game keeps to its classic 16-bit inspiration. Launch attacks with Koji in 8 directions using the D-pad-like aiming controls. Hit enemies in quick succession to earn greater rewards from combos. Miss an attack and you'll be forced to wait longer for Koji to return. If Koji is attacked or captured, Quill will be briefly defenceless and must take evasive action whilst vulnerable!
Eagle Island was supported by 1,291 backers on Kickstarter.
Poöf has been tricked by accepting a golden laying kitten. But the precious kitty makes all the greedy monsters envious. Survive waves of monsters trying to steal your revenue!
Poöf vs the cursed kitty is a mix between tower defense, and platforming action, a game focused on hardcore gameplay, tight controls and choices, inspired by games such as Mario Bros Arcade Game, Orcs Must Die and Super Crate Box.
To get rid of your enemies, simply jump on them, or place towers to attack and poos to slow down, use fire knives or bombs, ice winds to freeze enemies and golden eggs for Armageddon ! You can also control time: slow it down in danger moments and accelerate it to increase the difficulty and score more points. How fast will you play?Key Features
- Hardcore gameplay and exponential difficulty
- Original Graphics and frenetic Music
- 108 Missions to accomplish to unlock upgrades
- 36 Upgrades - Powers, Weapons, Enemies, and more.
- 12 Unique Enemies - Including Ogres, Ghosts, Dragons, Slug dogs, or even gigantic Flies.
- 10 random Customization objects to collect - Backgrounds, Music, Poöf and kitty’s costumes.
- Unlock a Leaderboard to compete worldwide
- Support USB game controllers
32. Crush Your Enemies
We have all had enough of those cliché fantasy worlds with brave knights, ladylike elves and little people obsessed with jewellery. Generia is just another of those worlds... Thankfully there are evil barbarians coming to plunder, impale, drink beer, use inappropriate language and generally to make things interesting. And guess what? It's you who will lead them!
Go back to the days when you thought real time strategy games were awesome. But this time you don't need to spend a whole hour to just win a skirmish. Jump right into battle and use your rusty strategic and tactical skills to crush hundreds of enemies within minutes! Crush Your Enemies has everything you like in strategy games: planning, choosing different types of units, managing resources, taking enemy territory and outwitting your opponents with the ingenious formations of your men. Only of this strategic goodness is packed into a tight and intense experience you can enjoy no matter how little time you have.Game Features:
- True strategic challenge in a small package: Levels are packed with deep strategic options, but can be completed in shorter bursts
- Super simple controls: Despite the depth of its systems, the game can be controlled with just one Mouse button
- Epic Single-Player campaign: The game features hours of strategic single-player goodness
- Cross-platform multiplayer: Play against your friends and loved ones on PC and mobile devices. The battle never has to end!
- Various Unit Types: Different unit types each have a different role on the battlefield
- Plundered Inventory: Expertly utilize and manage special items that can change the course of battles when used wisely
- Weird Boss Battles: Have you ever battled a Giant Death Snail that has a passion for head-butting? No? What are you waiting for!?
- Story filled with Naughty Humour: So your momma won't mistake the game for her favourite Medieval Village Clickfest!
- Violence, Beer and Curse Words: Enough said……
33. Tomb of Tyrants
The Hook:Claim and defend the titular Tomb against waves of greedy adventurers by matching tiles to construct and fill your deadly dungeon with traps, minions, and more! In an unorthodox blend of Tetris and Dungeon Keeper, clearing tiles rewards you with resources and space for vertical expansion, putting distance and dangers between invading hero-types and your squishy Tyrant.The Rundown:
- A unique blend of tower-defense strategy, simulation, RPG, and puzzling!
- Slick, simple, and frenetic matching mechanics, where reflexes and planning are both rewarded!
- Lovingly pixeled characters, settings, and items!
- Single-sitting sessions with long-term unlocks, gradually taking your game from newbie-friendly to deep and cerebral!
- Tons of diverse floors, items, minions, heroes, and more, to discover and exploit--And more to come!
- Tactically emergent gameplay, spawning new strategies and builds as your game evolves!
- Frequent updates and direct responses to player feedback!
Kronos is an Action, RPG, Indie game with lots of combats, customization and puzzle interaction. Explore the castle and its more than 30 areas and discovers his dark secrets hidden in it. More than 50 unique enemies, and 8 powerful and challenging bosses. Dozens of items for customize your hero: swords, axes, maces, bows, explosive arrows, poison arrows, rings, armor, helmets, shields...
And 33 unique talents to define your own play style. Kill enemies and loot items while leveling up. Craft useful potions, special arrows, and enchant your weapons with alchemy. Cast 20 powerful spells of Fire, Ice, Earth and Electric elements. Fireballs, Ice Nova, Stone Skin, Chain Lightning, and many more. Logical puzzles wich requires item searching and combining them to create the item you need.
- An entire castle to explore with 30+ huge areas.
- More than 50 different enemies, and 8 powerful and challenging bosses.
- Dozens of items for customize your hero. Swords, Axes, Maces, Bows, Arrows, Rings...
- Level up your hero with 33 unique talents and improve every aspect of him.
- Craft useful potions, special arrows, and enchant your weapons with alchemy.
- Cast 20 powerful spells of Fire, Ice, Earth and Electric elements.
- Hero Difficulty for who wants a more challenging gameplay.
- Logical puzzles wich requires item and hint searching.
- Puzzle solutions are random and change every new game.
- Colorful elemental enviroments of Fire, Ice, Earth and Electric themes.
- Epic original soundtrack by José Ramón 'Bibiki' García.
Jetpac is a 1983 shooter video game developed and published by Ultimate Play the Game and released for the ZX Spectrum and VIC-20. It was also released for BBC Micro in 1984. The game is the first instalment in the Jetman series, and is the first game to be released by the company, who were later known as Rare. The game follows Jetman as he must rebuild his rocket in order to explore different planets, whilst simultaneously defending himself from aliens. Jetpac has since been included in other Rare games such as an unlockable in Donkey Kong 64 and part of the compilation Rare Replay. The game later spawned two sequels and a 2007 remake, Jetpac Refuelled, which was released for the Xbox Live Arcade service. The game was included in a games compilation on the ZX Spectrum Vega released in 2015.
The game was written by Chris Stamper and graphics were designed by Tim Stamper. Jetpac was one of the very few Spectrum games also available in ROM format for use with the Interface 2, allowing "instantaneous" loading of the game when the normal method of cassette loading took minutes. The game was met with critical acclaim upon release, with reviewers praising the game's presentation and playability. It later won the "Game of the Year" title at the Golden Joystick Awards in 1983.
Categories in common with Jetpac: Shooter
36. Curse of the Azure Bonds
Curse of the Azure Bonds is a RPG game developed by Strategic Simulations, Inc.. It was originally released in 1989. Strategic Simulations published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Skip".
You can play Curse of the Azure Bonds on Atari ST, Apple II, Classic Macintosh and Commodore / Amiga. You can purchase the game on GOG.
Categories in common with Curse of the Azure Bonds: Role Playing
37. Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~
Rumors of mystery, treasure, and adventure have been spreading across the land about the Ruins of Gardona. It has brought many travelers and adventurers to the city, including Makina, a renowned swordswoman known throughout the kingdom. However, there’s something amiss about this place…
The citizens of Gardona seem to be acting strangely, growing more and more deviant. Could this have something to do with the ruins? It’s up to Makina to explore the city and find out what could be causing these abnormalities. Maybe she will find her answers deep within the halls and catacombs of the ruins. Or perhaps, she too will succumb to the spreading corruption...
Find out in this RPG brought to you in native English!
- Over 45 Unique CG with multiple variations
- Over 70 Unique Scenes
- Multiple Endings
- Corruption System
- Immersive Characters and Story
- Steam Achievements
- Trading Cards
And a content update that is included within the full game that adds over
15 New Unique CG and over 20 New Scenes.
A virus that was found in matrix swiftly spreads to the system, changing structure of surrounding area in more dangerous one. Every building that can bring the death is invisible for matrix inhabitants. You are the only one that has a code in your program that let you see different deadly obstacles. Your aim - find the source of virus and destroy it.
39. Catacomb Kids
The Origin Of Dungeons500 Years ago the demon sorceress Abys was sealed away beneath her fortress by 4 legendary heroes and a 5th forgotten one. Over time, no longer held stable by Abys' magic, the fortress sank into the earth, becoming a haven for foul creatures, dark magicks, and the refuse of the Over-World. The fortress, now deep beneath the earth, became known as The Catacombs, and kids from all over found themselves drawn into its shadows - seeking riches, power, knowledge, and escape. Now, coming-of-age ceremonies and criminal sentences alike all revolve around plumbing the depths of The Catacombs, and the legend of Abys has been all but forgotten. Some say she yet sleeps in the dark below, the seals that keep her contained growing ever-weaker.What Lies BeneathCatacomb Kids is a procedurally generated platformer, with an equal emphasis on quick reactions, tactical engagement, and strategic character growth. Wield swords, spears, axes, and daggers -- unleash powerful magicks to burn, freeze and poison foes with -- overcome traps and beasts both deadly and unrelenting.
The game is streamlined but not "simple", featuring a system where basic elements interact to create complex outcomes and stories. Lure monsters into combat with one another or take advantage of environmental hazards to trick your foes into their own bloody demise. The world is your crafting space, allowing you to create new items and tools from within the game-space itself, never needing to farm materials or navigate a menu to demonstrate your cleverness.
40. Pitiri 1977
Now isn’t this great…!
It’s my brother’s birthday and this Claw-thing crashes into our house and takes away Sammy! I guess someone has to play hero now…
Pitiri 1977 is an adventure-platformer with much exploration in both world and story, and is paying tribute to its classic pioneers – not only by its gameplay, but also by its background story. A narrative, that is set in 1977 (the glorious year of Star Wars IV, the Atari 2600, the Voyager One spacecraft & Led Zeppelin's “Presence”), in an imposing world, created by using hand-painted graphics, characters, solid physics and a 1970s soundtrack, gradually opened up by the player’s acquired abilities.
You play as a kid with supernatural powers, whose brother has been kidnapped by an unknown evil. On your quest to get your brother back, you venture through a twisted 70s science fiction utopia that lies beyond the known…
- Stylish 70s Setting
- Story driven gameplay
- Metroidvania like adventure
- Hand-painted Levels, Characters and Objects
- Solid Physics engine
- Cool 1970s Music
- 5 supernatural Abilities
- Sandbox Level Editor (Beta)
- Including full soundtrack!
Winner of the 'Content Award 2010' for Games and the Impulse XC Sponsorship 2010, Pitiri 1977 is shaping up to be a rather striking-looking game. - indiegames.com
Pitiri 1977 is easy to pickup, feels like a familiar platformer with the added excellence of special abilities to progress through each level, and is visually appealing is almost every way – especially the fantastic cutscene. - indiegamemag.com
An excellent platformer game that is extremely well polished and has some very creative game play mechanics. - www.clickteam.com
A jawdropping cinematic intro and an introductory level in a beautifully handpainted suburban landscape signal that these guys mean serious business. - Adam Dobay (Klikdisc)
41. Dark Fear
*** WARNING: This game contains frightening scenes which some players may find disturbing! *** DESCRIPTION
You wake up in pitch blackness. You have no idea who you are, where you are or how you got here - it's up to you to figure it out!
For horror game fans seeking out that ultimate fix, 'Dark Fear' delivers an immersive, frightening experience wrapped in a cinematic soundtrack and a dark, twisted storyline written by an ex-film industry professional. The game can only described as blend between RPG and adventure with a 2D graphical style similar to the classic PC games from the 1980s (think Myst meets Kings Quest). Its simplistic approach allows even the most casual gamers to gently unfold and enjoy its many complex layers of game mechanics.
Explore a diverse landscape filled with forests, mountains, lakes and deserts. Make allies in the local village, upgrade your weapon and armor, go hunting/fishing and fight your way to the truth by slaying your foes, solving puzzles and helping people with their problems.FEATURES
- A combination of both adventure and RPG game mechanics
- Classic 1980's PC style visuals
- A cinematic Hollywood-style soundtrack composed by film industry professionals
- A deep and engaging storyline
- Higher clarity, improved audio quality over the original mobile version
Developer Interview on Horror website Dread Central
42. Rento Fortune - Multiplayer Board Game
Rento is multiplayer business dice game. It is board game for 2 to 6 players.
Trade lands, build houses, win auctions, roll wheel of fortune, risk in Russian Roulette and most importantly - have fun.
Obtain monopoly over the game board and bankrupt the other players in order to win.
If you like Ludo or family dice games - you will like Rento too :)
The game is live MULTIPLAYER so you can play with your friends on Steam and family remotely and also you can play versus players on our website.
You can play the game in 3 modes:
-ONLINE (vs real people live) and vs your Steam friends
-SOLO (versus AI robots)
-Pass 'N Play (Pass the same device to others)
Enjoy the first and only true online multiplayer business game in the market.
my granddad came home from the war a changed man. he was bitter, quick to anger and aggressive. he'd grown to hate animals too. should a dog yap, he'd rush to kick it.
how does one discuss such a person without being exploitative? perhaps we frame him as a product of external forces, a war perhaps, in effect making him blameless. I like to remember him with the aphorism, "you can't kick every barking dog."
Dujanah is a clay-punk adventure game by Jack King-Spooner.Features:
- Full colour
- Interactive menu
- Bosses and enemies
- Sophisticated Mode7 & effects
- Lots of noise
- Battery-backed memory saves the extraordinary progress of our young heroine
- Excellent fun for one player
"Get ready for the ride of your life"
44. The Adventures of Willy Beamish
Just how much trouble do you think you could get yourself into if you could be nine years old again knowing... what you know now?
Your tag-along little sister... Just how hard would you have to push to get her swing to do a loop?
Ancient Ms. Glass' English class... Hey kiddies, can you spell "cardiac arrest?"
Good 'ol mom and dad... Dump 'em fast, dump 'em now, look cute and blame everything on your sister.
Welcome to the terminally cute, seriously warped world of Willy Beamish. You'll face neurotic yuppie parents, teachers pushed over the edge, a ghostly grandfather back from the grave, the baby-sitter from hell, a pet jumping frog on steroids and a plot to blow the city's sewer system sky high. It's chaotic, it's juvenile, it's definitely deranged and you're gonna love every minute of it.A seriously mental cast of characters An easy-to-use point and click interface Traditional cell animation Hand painted backgrounds Truly wicked puzzles An outrageous original soundtrack
Categories in common with The Adventures of Willy Beamish: Adventure
45. F-15 Strike Eagle
F-15 Strike Eagle is a simulation game developed by MicroProse Software. It came out on 01-01-1985. It was published by MicroProse. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play F-15 Strike Eagle on Atari ST, Apple II, Atari 8-bit and Game Gear.
Categories in common with F-15 Strike Eagle: Simulation
46. Treasures of the Savage Frontier
Treasures of the Savage Frontier is a RPG game developed by Stormfront Studios and Beyond Software. It came out on 01-01-1992. WizardWorks published the game. The game is rated as "Skip" on RAWG.
Treasures of the Savage Frontier is available on Commodore / Amiga and PC. You can purchase the game on GOG.
Linwood Taylor scored the game.
Categories in common with Treasures of the Savage Frontier: Role Playing
47. The Journeyman Project 1: Pegasus Prime
Return to the spectacular origin of the acclaimed Journeyman Project series in this specially enhanced edition. Get primed for time travel as Agent 5, in a desperate mission to stop a mysterious terrorist behind a series of ‘rips’ in the time-space continuum. Immerse yourself in a series of amazing worlds, encountering fascinating challenges and characters along your way. It’s a non-linear race against the clock to stop the deadly temporal distortion waves before you — and your world along with it — become history!
- Features all the rich worlds from the original award-winning adventure game, expanded with upgraded graphics and seamlessly integrated with full-motion video.
- Dozens of puzzles and challenges with adjustable difficulty settings and assistance from online artificial intelligence at your disposal.
- Incorporates "lost features" from the unreleased PlayStation version.
- Immersive gameplay, fascinating characters, and a remastered soundtrack provide a dynamic experience.
48. Rogue Port - Red Nightmare
"Rogue Port - Red Nightmare" is a turn based modern RPG that uses a 16 bit graphic style and an in game day/night calendar system with dynamic lighting where you name your friends and pet dog at the beginning of the game, choose one of three classes for your primary character and answer a series of questions to determine your primary character's stats.
Features include : Dynamic Equipment (main Player's character sprite changes based on what apparel is equipped).
Day and Night System (1 second is a minute in game time), Calendar System (4 total months for each Season).
Dynamic Lighting (different lighting in exterior cells based on time).
Random Trash Can Items (each searchable trash can in the game offers 1 of 3 random items).
Stamina Sprinting (you can only run until you run out of stamina).
Temporary Fog of War (cave and dungeon tiles are only visible around the Player in a small radius).
Secret Chests (every map in the game that has enemies has a secret chest that will only appear when all the enemies are defeated on that map).
Portals (there are a total of 30 different portals, each appearing on a different day on the calendar regardless of the season).
Animated Battlers and Backgrounds (enemies you fight in battle are animated as well as the background).
Dynamic Music (soundtrack will change depending on if it's day or night time).
Arcade Games (two arcade games that both have unique prizes called "StarShot" and "Jumper" can be played).
Player's Garden (behind the Player's house, there is a garden that allows them to grow up to 4 crops at once. Crop grade depends on how many times you've watered them before harvest and eating them will increase your max stamina meter).
Seasonal Town Festival (at the end of each month, a festival starts in the City of Rogue Port where the Mayor will judge contestants crops for a chance at unique prizes that cannot be found elsewhere).
Original music compositions by Cwglassmusic and Kain Vinosec.
50. Tick's Tales
Colorful retro graphics meet a hilarious modern narrative in this charming and challenging point-and-click adventure! Neighborhood troublemaker Tick wants nothing more than to be a hero and earn the love of the girl of his dreams, Georgia McGorgeous. The only way is to pass the tests of Strength, Courage, and Wisdom to prove his worth and draw the legendary Sword of Blergh from the stone! But before Tick can win her heart, he will also have to save Georgia and his entire town from the clutches of the evil goblin Bloodclot!
- Thumb your nose at destiny, become the hero you were meant to be, and win the heart of the girl of your dreams!
- Save the town and battle the evil goblin Bloodclot with your magic sword!
- Charming retro 8-bit graphics and a classic quest.
- Clever and challenging puzzles.
- Includes a soundtrack of upbeat music to buoy the adventurer's spirit!
- Fourth-wall breaking fun and humor—great for fans of the golden age of adventure games!
Categories in common with Tick's Tales: Adventure