The best games like The Treasures of Montezuma 3 are:
- arrow_rightGems of War
- arrow_rightMetal Slug X
- arrow_rightThe Age of Decadence
- arrow_rightZuma's Revenge!
- arrow_rightAngry Birds Space
- arrow_rightPlants vs. Zombies 2: It's About Time
100 Best Games Like The Treasures of Montezuma 3:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (8)
- PlayStation 4 (11)
- iOS (60)
- Android (39)
- macOS (42)
- Linux (15)
- Nintendo Switch (13)
- Nintendo 3DS (4)
- Nintendo DS (13)
- Xbox 360 (8)
- PlayStation 3 (8)
- PlayStation 2 (1)
- PS Vita (5)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (9)
- Nintendo 64 (3)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (5)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (3)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
1. Gems of War
Gems of War is a puzzle role-playing game developed by Infinite Interactive. The game is a spiritual successor of another game made by the same developer, Puzzle Quest.
There is not much plot present in the game. The players create their character, choose their faction, and start off as a troop commander in an army of the faction they chose.
Gems of War is heavily inspired by Hearthstone and uses its core gameplay mechanic while putting its own spin on it. The players engage their enemies on the game board, by choosing specific cards. After that, a gem mini-game, similar to Candy Crush Saga, starts. The better the player completes the mini-game - the more damage will be dealt to the enemy. At this stage of the enemy encounter, the players have to put three gems of the same type in one row.
After completing several battles, the players will be invited to fight in a guild. Guilds grant the players specific abilities to use in the mini-game as well as new troop cards.
Several card types are present in the game. Some of them deal damage directly to the enemy or their cards, others provide upgrades to the player, while everything else serves to create additional hardships for your enemies.
It is possible to play the game at multiple platforms at the same time by logging in your game account at a new device.
2. Metal Slug X
“METAL SLUG X”, a masterpiece in SNK’s emblematic 2D run & gun action shooting game series, still continues to fascinate millions of fans worldwide to this day for its intricate dot-pixel graphics, and simple and intuitive game controls. One of the most highly praised titles in the series among Metal Slug fans for its refined balance and game volume, heads out to the Steam gaming platform! MAIN FEATURES・ARCADE MODE (MAIN MISSION):
Play the original arcade version of “METAL SLUG X” from Missions 1 to 6, and fight your way through the battlefield to foil General Morden's new coup attempt!!
・MISSION MODE (STAGE SELECT):
Play your favorite stages at will and train alone or with a brother-in-arms on the missions you have unlocked so far!
Connect to Steam and clear missions with friends far away via Online Co-Op Play.
Find a fellow countryman or foreign ally and let the mission begin!
Configure control, language, video display, and sound volume settings.
Check your current rank and score in“METAL SLUG X” at any time,
and compete with other players to become the world's No. 1 soldier!
** WILL NOT RUN ON WINDOWS XP **
Duelyst is a digital collectible card game and turn-based strategy hybrid. The game has four expansions: Denizens of Shim'zar, Rise of the Bloodborn, Ancient Bonds, and Unearthed Prophecy.
In each round, two players must fight across a tactical battlefield. They take turns in which they play, changing position minions and spells represented by cards.
The players aim to build a card deck and move across the field, gaining points and eliminating enemies. The winner is the player who reduces the enemy General's health to zero before they can do so to you. The cards are drawn from a custom built deck. The round continues until one of the players kills the biggest enemy. The game offers a practice mode, puzzle-like challenges, a ranked season ladder, and a draft-style tournament mode. Each match lasts less than 10 minutes, so the game is quite fast-paced.
There are six factions, each with its characteristics. The factions' appearance and special abilities affect the strategy and gameplay of the decks. There are also more than 700 cards for spells, minions, and artifacts. The Duelyst offers several arenas with various features and design. Every month the game media pages provide lists of power ranking depicting the best custom decks.
4. The Age of Decadence
The Age of Decadence, our first but hopefully not the last RPG, is now available. If you've been following it or playing it in Early Access, you know what to expect. If you've just discovered it, "stay awhile and listen". The most commonly asked question is:What Kind of Game Is It?
It’s a very different game than anything you’ve ever played. I’m sure you’ve noticed that the RPG genre hasn’t really been explored yet and most RPGs follow the formula that didn’t change in 20 years. While there were always games that strayed off the beaten path – Darklands, Planescape: Torment, King of Dragon Pass – such games were the exceptions that only reinforced the rule.
The Age of Decadence is an experiment, an attempt to explore a different direction, taking you back to the PnP roots of the genre. It doesn’t mean that the game is awesome. In fact, there is a good chance that you won’t like it, precisely because we took too many liberties with the established design.
So What Sets The Age of Decadence Apart From Other Games?1. The Setup
Traditionally, many fantasy RPGs are about killing things, clearing up dungeons, and being a hero. There is nothing wrong with mindless fun and wish fulfillment, but we want to offer you something different. To quote Tom Chick (Quarter to Three's game critic):
"But Age of Decadence wants nothing to do with kobolds, just as it wants nothing to do with Doo-dads of Unimaginable Power. The overarching idea is a crumbling society divided among three noble Houses, each fumbling around in its own version of darkness to comprehend what destroyed the world. That’s the central mystery. It plays out like noir in that you are the detective, piecing together what really happened from differing accounts, all vividly written with clear voices and efficient prose. And like a detective in a noir yarn, you can’t help but become part of the central mystery, effecting an outcome you might not have intended."
The Age of Decadence is not a game about killing monsters or exploring mystical lands, but rather, surviving amid the greed and brutality of your fellow humans and carving out a name for yourself. Good and bad are purely relative. It’s a world of scheming and backstabbing in which your words and actions have the potential to forge alliances and sow discord, and your path is never certain.
You get to play with seven different factions: three Noble Houses and four 'professional' guilds: merchants, assassins, thieves, and the army, all fighting for power or influence; over 100 named characters, over 750 ‘generic’ characters with unique IDs taking part in violent take-overs, assassinations, and power grabs, and over 600,000 words of dialogue: a well-developed and thought through world, believable characters, realistic motivations, but no elves, dwarves, magic, and wizards in fashionable, pointy hats.2. Combat difficulty
Another design aspect worth mentioning is combat difficulty. It’s a hard game.
Combat difficulty is integrated into the setting. You can’t say that the world is harsh and unforgiving and then let the player kill everyone who looks at him or her funny. The game has to be hard, dying should be easy, and you should have reasons to pick your fights.
You aren’t a powerful hero who can defeat anyone and save the world and it is the difficulty that reinforces this notion. Make the game easier and we’re back to the powerful hero setup. So unless you’re a natural born killer, watch what you say and think before you act or you’ll end up dead before you can blink.3. Choices & Consequences
Choices are what the game is all about - crafting your own narrative via a variety of choices that alter the story, playing field, and your options down the road. From multiple quest solutions to branching questlines you'll have plenty decisions to make and consequences of said decisions to deal with, which is what makes the game incredibly replayable.
Starting the game as a mercenary and joining the Imperial Guards will give a completely different experience, different quests, different content and points of view than, say, playing the game as a merchant (less buying low and selling high, more scheming and plotting to gain advantages for the guild), a praetor serving a Noble House, or an assassin.
The questlines are interwoven, forming a large, overarching story, so playing the game only once will be like witnessing events from a single perspective, which is limited by default. You will have to play the game several times to better understand what’s going on, piece everything together, and see the full effect of the choices you make.The Big Question: Should You Buy The Game?
Try before you buy. Even if everything I said sounds exactly like your kind of game, try the demo first. That’s what it’s there for. It gives you access to the first Chapter, consisting of 3 locations and about 30 quests split between mutually exclusive questlines and decisions.
5. Zuma's Revenge!
An irresistible force has taken our fearless frog to an island where the ribbeting puzzle-action of Zuma has evolved in amazing ways… but evil spirits and tenacious tiki bosses rule the land!
Survive the ire of the island by firing stone spheres to destroy the deadly stream of balls. Conquer over 60 levels by staying sharp and avoiding hidden traps. Slide and hop for smarter shots; hit targets for exotic bonuses; detonate new power-up balls; battle six imposing tiki bosses and guide your agile amphibian to victory in four all new game modes! Will you succumb to the perilous pitfalls, or can you tame the jungle in this PopCap ball-blasting challenge?
Conquer over 60 levels and defeat six mini-game Boss Battles
Score explosive power-ups including three new shots
Explore new gameplay like lily-pad hopping, slide-aiming, and more
Take a shot at 70 all-new Challenges in the Jungle of Mystery, Quiet Village, Lost City and Mosquito Coast.
Run the Iron Frog gauntlet — beat 10 levels in a row!
Turn up the heat in Heroic Frog mode
Enjoy amazing graphics and effects that bring Zuma into the modern world of gaming
6. Angry Birds Space
The #1 mobile game of all time blasts off into space!
Play over 300 interstellar levels across 10 planets! Whether it’s the icy orbs of Cold Cuts, the volcanic explosiveness of Red Planet, Utopia – a planet made entirely of junk food, or the new Brass Hogs episode ruled by evil Hektor Porko, each episode offers intergalactic fun at every turn! And the low-gravity environment of space results in spectacular gameplay ranging from slow-motion puzzles to lightspeed destruction. With brand new birds, special abilities, and a whole galaxy to explore, the sky is no longer the limit!
“Intergalactic phenomenon worth every penny” – AppCraver
“Takes the fundamental physics-based flinging of the original and turns it on its head... It's satisfying, yet completely familiar, and is heaps of pig-smashing fun.” – Gamespot
“Anyone burnt out on vanilla bird flinging will enjoy the game's out-of-this-world adventure.” -- IGN
Join the global phenomenon as it goes galactic!
Become a fan of Angry Birds on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
This application may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
What's New in version 2.1.0:
Face off against the villainous Hektor Porko in an all new episode: Brass Hogs!
- 30 new unlockable Brass Hogs levels!
- Daily missions!
- Enter the Mirror World! Three-Star levels to play their Mirror World counterpart. Multi-dimensional pig-popping!
- The Wingman makes his debut in Space with a new special ability!
PLEASE NOTE: Xbox controller is currently not supported.Key Features:
- Over 300 interstellar levels!
- New playable characters!
- Unique special abilities for each bird!
- Zero-gravity space adventures!
- Trick shots using planets’ gravity!
- Hidden bonus levels!
- Beautifully detailed backgrounds!
- Daily Missions!
7. Plants vs. Zombies 2: It's About Time
Play the award-winning hit action-strategy adventure where you meet, greet, and defeat legions of hilarious zombies from the dawn of time, to the end of days. Amass an army of amazing plants, supercharge them with Plant Food, and devise the ultimate plan to protect your brain.
100 Million Downloads – This app has received more than 100 million overall downloads.
DISCOVER HUNDREDS OF PLANTS AND ZOMBIES
Collect your favorite lawn legends, like Sunflower and Peashooter, along with hundreds of other horticultural hotshots, including creative bloomers like Lava Guava and Laser Bean. Go toe-to-missing-toe with a massive array of zombies at every turn, like Jetpack Zombie and Mermaid Imp – you’ll even have to protect your brain from rampant Zombie Chickens!
GROW POWERFUL PLANTS
Earn Seed Packets as you play and use them to fuel your plants like never before. Power up attacks, double-down defenses, speed up planting time, and even gain entirely new abilities. Boost your plants to ensure those zombies are lawn-gone!
JOURNEY THROUGH SPACE AND TIME
Battle across 11 crazy worlds, from Ancient Egypt to the Far Future, and beyond. With more than 300 levels, ultra-challenging endless zones, fun mini-games, and daily Piñata Party events, there’s always a new challenge to complete. Plus, ready your best defenses – Dr. Zomboss is waiting to take you on at the end of every world!
EXPLORE MORE WITH THE TRAVEL LOG
Stumped about where to go next? Consult your Travel Log to embark on exciting Quests created just for you. Complete Scheduled Quests before time runs out, or take on a series of Epic Quests and earn special rewards.
By installing this game, you consent to its installation and the installation of any game updates or upgrades released through your platform. You can turn off automatic updates through your device settings, but if you do not update your app, you may experience reduced functionality.
Choose from over 40 characters, including mages, archers, pirates, ninjas, even time travelers! Customize your hero with countless cosmetic options and craft your own play-style with robust skill trees. Explore Maple World's mountains, deserts, jungles and more, or travel to the alien world of Grandis for even more intrigue. With millions of players to meet and countless adventures to be had, MapleStory is the MMO that lets you unleash your wild side.Key Features:
- Customize Your Skills
Choose from over 40 playable classes, each with distinct personalities and abilities. Level up your hero and specialize your skills for the perfect play-style. Every Maple hero has a story, and they all need players like you to guide them. What will your story be?
- Unlimited Style
No two Maplers are alike. Pick from hundreds of cosmetic options to craft the perfect hero. Choose from hats, cloaks, gloves and more to create a look that matches your personality. Crave substance over style? Collect weapons and armor to become the greatest warrior Maple World has ever known.
- Fight with Friends
MapleStory is one of the most social MMOs available. Bring along your buddies and create a guild, or make new friends as you join forces with millions of other players. Exploring Maple World is better with an ally by your side!
- The Fun Never Stops
MapleStory is always evolving, with new quests, new locations and new events added on a regular basis. Whether you're enjoying a new mini-game or taking on a new boss, there's always something to do, and someone to do it with.
9. The Treasures of Montezuma 4
Free the gods’ powers and fulfill your destiny in the Treasures of Montezuma 4! This new tile-matching puzzle game is overflowing with mystery and excitement! Follow the story of Anna, who travels to an Aztec ruin to uncover an ancient secret. The journey is loaded with tons of levels, three all new game modes, and an epic boss battle that you will never forget!
With three all new game modes to play through, your trip to the jungle is going to last awhile! You are not alone on this journey – the powerful totems will help you in your advantage unleashing their powerful magic! Each adventurer will have his own place of worship and power fulfillment – the Ziggurat that you can raise and grow. Learn the hidden powers of gods, upgrade your character all the way to level 100 and grab every achievement you can along the way! Unlock the secrets of Emperor Montezuma today!
- Three all-new game modes
- 98 Story Mode levels and 69 Quest Mode levels
- Epic boss battle in Story mode
- Seven powerful totems and eight unique bonuses
- Build and decorate a Ziggurat
- Upgrade your character to level 100
- Tons of in-game achievements
10. Iron Marines
From the creators of the award winner Kingdom Rush trilogy comes the most extraordinary space odyssey.
A real-time, dynamic and deep strategy game that will transport you to amazing and unknown planets. Immersive, engaging gameplay, ridiculously appealing art, and a touch of silly humor. Brave soldiers, mighty mechas and powerful aliens await your command to face the greatest challenges.
Recruit and train the greatest heroes in the galaxy, lead them into dangerous missions against near impossible odds and unleash their mighty powers and abilities. Adapt your strategy by changing the role of your troops even in the thick of the combat, from ranger to sniper, from flamethrowers to missile launchers. Turn the tide of battle with bomb strikes, intelligent mines, support troops, turrets and a wide range of special weapons.
Armies of robots, crushed starships, gigantic monsters, unknown races, brave assaults, desperate rescues, audacious sabotages... the galaxy needs your command.
The galaxy needs the Iron MarinesGame Features
- Lead your troops in 21 campaign missions across three different worlds. Get ready to launch bold attacks, hold your ground, rescue civilians, hack supercomputers and all kind of heroic stuff. Each mission requires new tactics and actions to achieve victory.
- Test your wit on 21 Special Operations with their own combat rules and no mercy at all. Each stage a challenge to remember, with scars to prove it. We dare you.
- Unlock the Impossible Mode. Only for the most reckless of the dauntless. We double dare you.
- Defeat massive and unique Bosses in epic battles. They are mean, they are really really huge and they are determined to crush you. Suit up, Marines!!
- 40+ Upgrades to improve your strategy and empower your units with defense drones, napalm rockets, ricocheting blasts and much more.
- 14 Heroes with outstanding powers at your command. Train them to their full awesomeness or annoy them at your own risk.
- 8 Special Weapons to unleash hell on your enemies and give your tactics even more depth. What’s better than a well placed missile? An orbital strike of 50 high explosive missiles!
- Complete any of our 70+ Achievements and claim your well deserved reward.
- Find your fair challenge choosing your difficulty mode: Casual, Normal or Veteran. Don’t get cocky! Or Do! Your choice!
- Dozens of interactive easter eggs for you to find!
11. Mansions of Madness
A companion app for the Mansions of Madness Second Edition board game from Fantasy Flight Games.
Mansions of Madness is a cooperative board game of mystery and investigation inspired by the writings of H.P. Lovecraft. During each game, one to five players explore a location to unravel a mystery.
This companion app guides you through the haunted halls and misty alleyways of Arkham in stories of varied length and difficulty. In addition, investigators need to overcome various challenges, including fending off terrible creatures, befriending non-player characters, and solving puzzles.
12. 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour
In an all-new 7 Wonders, you’ll take a fantastic journey to some of the most enchanting sites ever dreamed of. With a team of master builders, you’ll match colorful runes to collect the building blocks needed for Camelot, El Dorado, Atlantis, Shangri-La, and many others. Build all 7 Wonders and then unlock a magical 8th location, Nazca Valley!
Make bigger matches to unlock power-ups that can help you gather your resources even more quickly! Complete each wonder to add to your team of builders so that you can fully assemble your crew of Guild Workers.
Dust off your match-making know-how for a charming trip through the 7 Wonders Magical Mystery Tour!
Key Game Features:
• 7 Magical Locations to explore: Camelot, El Dorado, Atlantis, Bimini Fountain of Youth, City of Caesars, Shangri-La, Valhalla
• BONUS 8th Wonder to unlock!
• Complete your Guild Workers crew with all of the Master artisans
• Addictive rune-matching game play for hours of fun
• Bigger matches give you bigger power-ups!
• Fun mini-games for an extra challenge!
13. Alice's Patchworks 2
Who would have thought that an old family mirror from London would open a portal to an incredible chess kingdom? Set off on an exciting adventure through the looking glass alongside famous characters from Lewis Carroll’s world-renowned fairytale. Assemble patchwork mosaics and help Alice become the queen of the world beyond the looking glass!
Alice’s Patchwork 2 is a game of mosaic puzzles made of 6 different materials: wood, cloth, glass, paper, precious stones and metal. Assemble patchwork puzzles and guess the picture: a garden with talking flowers, a crazy tea party, cards come to life, the riddles of Humpty Dumpty, a duel between the Lion and the Unicorn, the intrigues of the Red Queen, a meeting with the White Rabbit… What other wonders await you in these 6 worlds? Put together all the mosaics and help Alice transform from a pawn into a queen!
Travel through a fairytale land in the company of your favorite heroes in Alice’s Patchwork 2!
- 120 unique puzzles patchwork mosaics
- 6 locations and 6 different materials
- A plot familiar from childhood.
- Special quests and 18 trophies for the real pros
- More than 10 hours of gameplay with beautiful calming and cheerful music
- Entertaining gameplay for players of all ages
- Use bonuses and earn new ranks
14. MOAI 2: Path to Another World
A long time ago, in a land far away, a king ruled with his queen in peace and prosperity. Then one day, a dark force kidnapped his beloved and left a path of destruction in its wake. To save his beloved, the ruler must take up arms and pursue his adversary across three magical realms. He must also take up a hammer, a hoe, and a pickaxe so he can rebuild the homes and the lives of his people!
You control the destiny of this heroic ruler and his people. To succeed, you'll need to gather food and other resources, and then use them wisely to finish the tasks that lie before you. You'll also need to defend your people against evil henchman and bizarre supernatural enemies. Use strategy to complete tasks quickly, and a slew of achievements will be yours! With adventure to spare, an inspiring story of destiny, and gameplay that will hold you in a grip of excitement, Moai 2: Path to Another World is an instant classic!
- HD Graphics
- Alternative levels
- Four all-new zones
- Captivating storyline
- Five powerful bonuses
- Over 40 achievements
- 1. Click on resources to gather them.
- 2. When you have enough resources, click on obstacles to remove them.
- 3. When you have enough resources, click on enemies to fight them.
- 4. To beat a level, complete the tasks assigned to you before time runs out.
15. ONE PIECE World Seeker
Leave your compass behind and join Luffy as he embarks on a brand new action-packed adventure where you can experience the powers of the legendary Gum-Gum fruit to uncover hidden secrets on an original, never-before-seen island! Time to set sail!
Dynamic Gum-Gum Action
• Take control of Monkey D. Luffy and explore the vast areas of this all-new island as you try to uncover its hidden secrets.
• Experience an Original Story
The Straw Hat Pirates arrive on a mysterious island known only as "Prison Island" and they're soon caught up in a dramatic story full of twists and turns. Includes original characters designed by Eiichiro Oda himself!
• Fierce Battles Between Popular Characters
Face off against some of Luffy's well-known enemies from the ONE PIECE series. Use his Gum-Gum Fruit powers and powerful Haki abilities to take them down!
16. Fruit Ninja VR
The most satisfying and accessible party game ever created comes to virtual reality! The Fruit Ninja phenomenon continues into the next generation yet again, and the Dojo is ready. YOU are the ninja!
Play the original fruit-slicing action game enjoyed by billions of players around the world in a whole new way! Fruit Ninja VR takes squishy, satisfying gameplay and turns it into a virtual reality experience that can be enjoyed by players of all ages and skill levels.
Step into the Fruit Ninja universe and tackle fruit from all angles - just don’t hit the bombs! Take your ninja skills to the next level by slicing, juggling and skewering fruit in virtual reality. Hit huge combos, deflect bombs with a flick of the wrist, and stake your claim on global leaderboards or relax with some Zen Mode.
With more content and features to come, Fruit Ninja VR is the most fun you can have in virtual reality!
● Dual wielding - Double the blades, double the fun!
● Classic Mode - Slice fruit and avoid bombs. Simple and sweet!
● Arcade Mode - Slice as much fruit as you can in 60 seconds. Rack up huge combos and use the special bananas to score big!
● Zen Mode - 90 seconds, all fruit, no bombs. A great way to relax and reach enlightenment or hone your ninja skills.
● Survival Mode - Face off against flying cannons in our hardest mode yet!
● Compete on the Fruit Ninja VR global leaderboards to become the best Fruit Ninja in the world.
● Immerse yourself by stepping inside the Fruit Ninja universe.
17. Empire TV Tycoon
Empire TV Tycoon is a game in which you manage a TV channel and fight for audiences taking decisions that will project your channel to fame and fortune.You will decide the content of your channel, select advertisers, hire workers, make your own productions, hire actors, and engage in much more activities! It's inspired by games such as Mad TV, Mud TV, and other movie management games, with a modern approach on how to produce custom content such as movies or tv-shows.
Empire TV is a big corporation having serious losses, and It can't afford to maintain three channels, but only one, any longer. You have been hired to lead one of the channels to achieve fame and be the one that remains.
- Manage your channel and determine the best content for the current audience. Also, increase your fame and win the war between the three Empire TV channels.
- Each audience group has its likes and dislikes. Make them happy and your fame will increase; make them sad and your channel will sink into the TV deeps.
- Buy and sell movies or TV shows that suit your audience best. Also, you can select your favorite movies from about 1000 movies.
- Don't be tempted to use illegal content. While pirated movies are cheaper, the risk is high and police is always watching.
- If you can help the advertisers to reach your audience, you will win some money. But be careful: Sometimes, their requests and deadlines are hard to fulfill.
- Hire workers who will help you to execute different tasks, and each one with their own level and skill.
- Make your own productions, movies or tv-shows. Distribute your resources effectively for each available movie genre.
- Enjoy a personalized and randomized movie script for each production. Lots of combinations for each movie genre.
- Hire actors, knowing their own strengths and weakness, to act in your production. Do your best to keep them happy and utilize their skills efficiently.
- As the director, you will have to take prudent decisions during the production, and these decisions will affect the final quality of the production.Submit your productions to the industry awards in different categories. Try to be the best and win glory and fame.
- And discover many secrets and other surprises related to the film industry in the last 50 years.
18. Crimzon Clover: World Ignition
Prepare yourself for an insatiable rain of bullets, bombs, and beams in Crimzon Clover. From Japanese indie developer YOTSUBANE, AdventurePlanningService, this unique top-down shooter is a wild ride you won't want to miss out on.
Your first step in Crimzon Clover: World Ignition is as simple as choosing how you want to play, and which powerful ship will be yours to command. Choose your difficulty from ARCADE (true to the original arcade game) or NOVICE (better if these are your first step in the world of hardcode SHMUP) then choose your mode from Boost, Original, Unlimited, and Time Attack.
Original is THE main mode, where you blast your way through stage in search of the last boss. Boost Mode will adjust the difficulty based on how proficient you are at devastating your enemies. Unlimited turns each stage into an intense battlefield of bullets that only the most hardcore players will be able to survive. Time Attack pits you against the clock as you race to make the best score possible in about 3 minutes.
Take the role of a skilled pilot in the fight to destroy massive waves of enemies while dodging their unending rain of bullets. Each of the three ships has their own style of standard firing and a unique appearance. The firing style is translated beautifully as you amp your way into Break Mode and Double Break Mode! As you blast through your foes in each stage you can collect stars that will raise your score. Each enemy destroyed helps fill your Break Meter, which allows you to wipe the screen with powerful bombs or, if you have the patience, blast off into Break Mode to add a huge boost to your firepower and let you rip through enemies with ease. That's not the extent of your strength though, as having a full Break Meter while in Break Mode will allow you to enter the ultimately destructive Double Break Mode. Watch your enemies crumble in fear as you turn the tide and fill the screen with your own hellacious rain of firepower!
Having a tough time to clear the game using no continue? No worries. Hit up the Training screen to set up your own scenario using your choice of mode, ship, stage, and freely customize other variables to practice the fight for survival. Training doesn't seem like a bad idea after you see what the enemies are capable of. Can you pilot your craft through the bullet massacre the enemies have prepared for you? Find out as you play Crimzon Clover: World Ignition!
- Refreshing Gameplay
Crimzon Clover puts a much-needed polish on the classic Shoot 'Em Up genre.
- Sky Blazing Graphics: Beautiful retro-inspired arcade graphics, revived for the modern gamer in HD (1280x768).
- Super-Powered Challenges: Whether you are new to SHMUPs or an old pro, Crimzon Clover has something for everyone.
- Cool Replays: Save your best plays to show off to your friends, or to check to see how you can get even better.
Based in Russia, Ino-Co Plus develops games for multiple platforms, from PC and web, to modern mobile devices. The core team consists of professionals with over 15 years of game development experience. Ino-Co aspires to make games which we would like to play ourselves. Therefore, our games are made with the soul and the attention to detail we expect of the games we play.
Company website - http://ino-co.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/inocoplus
YouTube - http://bit.ly/1suwcrA
Twitter - https://twitter.com/inocoplus
Make rectangles of the same type of yosumin to make them disappear in this mind-bending puzzle game. The more you get, the better you'll feel!
Yosumin!, Square Enix's puzzle masterpiece, is here! Simply select rectangles of the same type of yosumin to make them disappear in this simple yet challenging puzzle game.
There are two game modes available.
Once upon a time, deep in the Forest of the Yosumin!, which lies somewhere far away, but not too far from here, there was a shrine decorated with beautiful stained glass.
One night, someone came and took the stained glass, then smashed it into pieces and spread it far and wide over the world.
Work your way through the world of the yosumin in search of the lost pieces of their treasured stained-glass window!
Use the special Treats you earn along the way to help you make your way through the myriad of multifarious levels!
The only limit is your skill in this never-ending game mode! How high will you fly?
- More than 180 challenging stages.
- Cute, fun graphics.
- Rich, fun-filled sounds and voices.
- Earn extra Treats the more yosumin you make disappear.
Categories in common with Yosumin!: Casual
All your friends are storming the Horronym Fortress but Colonel Bouche left you to guard the supply depot. Disregarding orders you open the depot to find a gigantic, prototype mech!
- INFILTRATE subterranean strongholds manned by cunning bipedal aliens and their mind-blasting hellions!
- Recharging MegaNades, and an earth-shaking machine gun rip DESTRUCTIBLE environments to hand-drawn bits!
- Dozens of CHALLENGE-ROOM style gameplay with a zoom function that let's in you close or zooms out to see all the action!
- Battle tricky aliens that can run, dodge, take pot-shots and throw grenades to blow you to bits!
- 2-PLAYER LOCAL COOP so you can share the alien-stomping, grenade tossing joy!
- Blast screen-filling bosses deep, deep down in the unexplored depths!
- Multiple difficulty modes, and gameplay speed control to find just the right challenge!
- New for Steam version - Steam Leaderboards, Achievements, and Trading Cards!
- Hand-drawn, SILKY-SMOOTH effect animations just like Mom used to make! (If your mom was SNK)
22. It's Spring Again
"It's Spring Again" - an educational game for children ages two and up. It uses game mechanics to teach children about the seasons.
This game intended to develop associational and logical thinking. By following the hints, children help the seasons change. They learn the order of the seasons and create a melody for each of them with a little help from their parents and the narrator.
"It’s Spring Again" is based on a successful puppet show for children ages 2 to 5, in which puppets controlled by actors showed children audience the magic of change of seasons.
The game enriches the show by allowing children to directly interact with the story.
The voice actor of the game’s narrator is a wonderful actress and a musician Ekaterina Efremova. She lives in Murmanks (Russia) her whole life, performing for children and adults at puppet theaters, singing songs to a guitar and other instruments. She cooperates with musicians working in different genres, loves improvisation and is never afraid of experimenting in her art.
Solitairica takes RPG combat and challenging roguelike progression to a fresh new place—the world of solitaire!
Gather your weapons and prepare to battle the armies of Stuck. In the land of Myrriod, all of the hearts have been stolen by the horrible Emperor Stuck, and you are the latest warrior brave enough to try to return them, saving the world from total heartless destruction!
With the guidance of the great Kismet who will teach you the power of solitaire and the four great energies—attack, defense, agility and willpower—to battle your enemies... you could finally be the one to save the realm.
Each player’s journey will be a unique challenge, with a horde of ever-changing enemies and a wide variety of items and spells to explore. Battle your enemies with brute force, or cleverly constructed builds with devastating combos, and defeat the Emperor Stuck!
- Introducing a brand new turn based solitaire combat system.
- Procedural enemies that combine hilarious and dangerous traits for endless variety.
- Heaps of items and scores of spells to combine. Millions of builds to try!
- Challenging and dynamic roguelike progression.
- Four great energies to master: attack (destroy cards), defense (counter and armor), agility (peeking and quickness) and willpower (healing and the arcane).
- Collect wildstone each journey to unlock perks and new classes which change the way you play.
- Deck upgrades include Ace, King and Queen cards which provide powerful boosts during battle.
24. Darkest Hunters
Choose your hero, grab a weapon, learn new spells and… HUNT! Eliminate every nasty beast you meet, collect loot and find the rarest and the greatest equipment ever made. Remember, it’s the live of a Hunter you’ve become, only you are able to defeat the essence of evil. Only you can win with the Lord of Darkness.
Darkest Hunters offers dozens of hours of challenge for advanced gamers and everyone who wants to immerse into the epic journey through dark woods, dangerous sand dunes, dungeons full of lava, and more!
If you liked the gameplay of such hits like Puzzle Quest and the dark atmosphere of RPG classics like Diablo, this title is what you're looking for!
- Defeat other Players In Pvp Multiplayer Mode
- Find 250+ items and kill the army of various enemies
- Look for secrets, collect a lot of gold and diamonds
- Complete over 300 quests
- Try something you’ve never played before, a mix of styles and unique gameplay
25. Epic Cards Battle(TCG)
3D Strategic Trading Card Game(TCG) that you couldn't miss！
Epic Cards Battle lets you experience legendary battles with friends and players all around the world！
- Next-Generation Revolutionary cards battle game in 3D with hundreds of stunning battle visual effects. Players will actually experience the epic battles happening in front of them.
- Abandon the brainless card games and play the real strategic cards game, 3 kinds of card types: Unit, Spell, Trigger. Build up your own cards deck to conquer your opponent.
- Free-To-Play: Players could enjoy the fun without spending a penny.
- Experience real-time match making and battle with players around the world.
- Well designed game systems. Ladder, leaderboards, cards looting system, daily login rewards, daily missions, cards enhancing, battle replays, friends, chat system.
- Campaign quests with lots of rewards, each quest is thoughtfully designed to be a puzzle waiting for you to challenge.
- 5 main factions: Shrine Alliance, Nature Force, Hell Legion, Fanstiya Empire, Dynasty Rising. 5 attack targets, 4 attack type and 4 armor type. Unlimited combinations of cards, pushing the limits of your brain.
- Easy to play, Difficult to master. You can start immediately without knowing any rules of battle. Interactive tutorials helping you get the basics of this game quickly.
- Supports asynchronized battle which allows you to play with friends anytime, you do not have to wait friend to be online. Just send or accept the battle request. It's that easy~
- Amazing game interface, artworks and legendary sound tracks music inspires you while playing.
(Supports multiple languages in game)
26. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom is an action-arcade game developed by Mindscape Entertainment and Atari Games. It came out on 01-12-1988. It was published by MINDSCAPE. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom on PC, Atari ST, Apple II and Commodore / Amiga.
Brad Fuller, Brad Fuller (NES version), Dennis Harper and Hal Canon scored the game.
27. TWINKLE STAR SPRITES
“TWINKLE STAR SPRITES ”, a competitive 2D top-down view scrolling shooter released on NEOGEO MVS in 1996, departs for new adventures on the Steam gaming platform!
Master your shots, and aim for the magical Twinkle Star”! MAIN FEATURES・ARCADE:
Pick up your favorite character among the 9 cute characters available in “CHARACTER MODE”, and play until you clear the game. Choose “STORY MODE”, and accompany “Lord Ran” in her adventures in search of the lost “Twinkle Star”.
Play locally in “VERSUS MODE” with a friend for intense and epic shooting battles!
Connect to Steam, and use the “INVITE A FRIEND” and “LOBBY” features to play against a buddy or challenge the best players worldwide!
Check your current rank & score in “TWINKLE STAR SPRITES” at any time, as well as those of your friends and other top shooters!
Configure your language, video, and sound volume settings to your preference for the most pleasant “TWINKLE STAR SPRITES” experience ever.
** WILL NOT RUN ON Windows XP **
28. QP Shooting - Dangerous!!
A mysterious nemesis has taken pudding away from the world. Can a lone heroine with a sweet tooth stop their nefarious plans?
It's time to get back your pudding... again!Features:
- 5 Stages - meet old friends and new enemies as you progress through five wildly different stages to solve the mystery of the missing pudding.
- 4 Difficulty levels - something for every player, from merely challenging to tear-jerking.
- 3 Play Styles - play with Orthodox, Defensive or Aggressive style, affecting the behavior of your Hyper Mode.
- 28 Formations to Unlock - earn points to unlock new attack formations for QP. You can load up to 3 different Rbit formations onto the field, and switch them on the fly.
- Arcade and Conquest Mode - Conquest Mode saves your progress and allows you to progress a stage at a time, striving to do ever better.
- Replays - Save replays of your best victories and most miserable failures to study or share.
29. Bejeweled Twist
Spin, match, explode... WOW! It's a brilliant new way to play Bejeweled! Get set for a vivid sensory rush as you spin and match explosive gems for shockwaves of fun. Rotate jewels freely to set up electrifying combos, outwit surprising obstacles like Locks and Bombs, and create high-voltage Flame and Lightning gems. When you need to dial up the intensity or fine-tune your skills, turn to Challenge mode or five-minute Blitz. And if relaxing is more your style, kick up your feet with stress-free Zen. No matter the mode, you'll discover new strategies, improve your moves, and find endless ways to win!
- Use the revolutionary Gem Rotator to move gems around and make matches anywhere on the board
- Relax, rev up, refocus or recharge in four game modes — Classic, Zen, Challenge and Blitz
- Clear away Locks and Bombs for magnificent bonuses
- Create Flame and Lightning power gems, then blast them to smithereens just because you can
- Relive your best moves with Instant Replay and see where you rank on the high-score list
- Start playing quickly and easily with in-game tips
- Enjoy eye-popping graphics and special effects... you've never seen Bejeweled like this before!
30. Magical Drop V
Magical Drop Is Back!!!
Yes, the cult-classic returns with all the fast-paced action you expect from the franchise, mixed with modern visuals and multi-player online experiences.
Discover (or rediscover) the magical universe with one of the three battle modes:
- Head to Head – One vs. One
- Team Battle – Two vs. Two
- King of the Hill – Four player tournament
Or play the never release game, Ghostlop, for the ultimate gaming experience!Key Features
- Play as one of the 11 quirky Tarot card based characters.
- Unlock the background story of each character from the beginning of the series or your favorite character.
- Full HD (1080P) re-drawn graphics combined with re-mixed music and new voice-overs.
- Three battle modes – One on One, Two vs. Two OR King of the Hill (4 player tournament).
- The first release of Ghostlop outside the arcades.
31. Tasty Planet
Eat Everything in the World!
This is the original Tasty Planet game with completely new graphics. If you liked Tasty Blue or Tasty Planet: Back for Seconds, be sure to play this one!
Control a tiny ball of grey goo with the ability to eat anything smaller than itself. The more it eats, the bigger it gets! Soon you'll be able to eat the entire planet...
The grey goo was originally created as a bathroom cleaner. It was only supposed to eat dirt and bacteria - cleaning your bathroom automatically. Instead it eats anything that it touches: dirt, bacteria, bugs, fish, mice, cats, dogs, cars, trees, houses, planets, galaxies... Everything!
Munch your way through 60 levels and over 140 objects. Start as a microscopic entity in the laboratory and grow up to eat the city and more.
Brand New Art
The original Tasty Planet has never looked so good. To celebrate its release on Steam, we've complete redone all the artwork. The classic artwork can be toggled in the game's settings.
Keyboard and mouse controls are supported.
On Windows, most controllers will work.
On Mac, only PS3 and PS4 controllers are supported.
Eat everything in the world with Tasty Planet.
32. Mermaid Adventures: The Frozen Time
Once again, the underwater kingdom is in turmoil, thanks to the mischievous machinations of the evil octopus!
The octopus and his servants have begun playing cruel tricks on the inhabitants of the undersea world,
leaving a trail of frustration and strife in their wake.
Now it is up to the brave mermaid, Alice and her equally courageous friends to restore order and happiness to the ocean!
First she'll need to wake her friends from their slumber and enlist the aid of the wise sorceress, Turtle to assist them in their quest.
Help Alice and her friends bring peace and sanity back to the underwater kingdom in this gorgeous Match-3 adventure!
-80 unique and challenging levels
-Gorgeous, immersive graphics
-match3, hidden objects, puzzle & memories levels
33. Garden Rescue: Christmas Edition
Winter is hibernation time for insects, but not in our garden! It will be hot here again this winter, and beetles are launching a full-scale offensive against the Christmas trees – on Christmas Eve! All garden dwellers are ready for the defense, and it is up to you to get into the thick of the battle and head the "Green Resistance". Earn new bonuses and win trophies as you help the plants stop the beetles from taking revenge for their recent defeat in Garden Rescue: Christmas Edition!
34. Pixel Puzzles Mosaics
Pixel Puzzles Mosaics is a nontraditional puzzle game. Piece together a range of 34 Mosaics by rearranging the jumbled tiles in order to complete the puzzle.
- Nontraditional puzzle gameplay.
- Relaxing atmosphere.
- 34 Steam Achievements.
- 34 Mosaics in a range of sizes.
- Beautiful photos.
- Interactive play environment.
35. Chuzzle Deluxe
Chuzzle Deluxe is a casual game developed by PopCap Games. It was originally released in 2006. It was published by PopCap Games, Inc.. Most rawgers rated the game as "Meh".
You can play Chuzzle Deluxe on macOS and PC. You can purchase the game on Steam.
Categories in common with Chuzzle Deluxe: Casual
36. Bejeweled Blitz
Enjoy one minute of explosive match-3 fun from PopCap Games! Detonate as many gems as you can, 60 action-packed seconds at a time, in the hit puzzle game played by over 125 million people worldwide. Match three or more and create cascades of awesome with Flame gems, Star gems, and Hypercubes. Use powerful Rare Gems and upgradable Boosts to compete against friends, or challenge other players and top the leaderboards in Blitz Champions.
TOP THE LEADERBOARDS IN BLITZ CHAMPIONS
Challenge other players across the globe when you compete in Blitz Champions Contests. Get matched with players at your level and battle it out for the top score. Accomplish a variety of tasks and show off your skills – each Contest features a new way to play. Change up your strategy and play like a champion to win powerful rewards and top the leaderboards!
DISCOVER EXPLOSIVE EXCITEMENT
Collect special Boosts like Scrambler to scramble the board, or Detonator to blast all special gems, and add extra power and fun to each match. Then upgrade them up to 10 times for scores that reach the stratosphere! Use Boosts any time and without spending Coins. Boosts never expire, so you can focus on upgrading the ones that work for you.
PERFECT YOUR STRATEGY WITH RARE GEMS
Amazing and unique Rare Gems like Sunstone and Plume Blast provide big scores and even more excitement. Combine them with Boosts to achieve unbelievably high scores. Play your way when you create mighty combinations of glittering Rare Gems and three Boosts to develop your own personal approach.
SPARKLING NEW CONTENT
Feast your eyes on fresh visuals and enjoy remixed audio that has been overhauled to improve your experience. Play live events with players around the world and complete special tasks each week to earn amazing rewards. Plus, get in the game faster than ever with a rebuilt user experience and simplified navigation.
User Agreement: http://terms.ea.com
Visit http://help.ea.com for assistance or inquiries
EA may retire online features after 30 days' notice posted on www.ea.com/service-updates
37. Putt-Putt and Fatty Bear's Activity Pack
15 educational and fun-filled activities!
Now, two of your child's favorite friends have come together to offer an enchanting collection of 15 traditional, educational and fun-filled activities. Putt-Putt® and Fatty Bear invite children to exercise their minds or just have fun! Putt-Putt® and Fatty Bear's Activity Pack helps kids learn through experimentation, exploration and play. Combining established learning techniques with lovable characters, lively animations, colorful graphics and brilliant sounds, the activity pack provides a positive, safe and challenging environment for children and adults. Putt-Putt® and Fatty Bear's Activity Pack also includes a collection of classic games designed to enhance early learning skills.
- Put your best strategy to work while playing Go Fish!, a great beginner's card game.
- Learn about colors and numbers while challenging Putt-Putt® to a game of On-ramps and Off-ramps, Putt-Putt's® version of the Snakes and the Ladders game.
- Take your best shot in Tic-Tac-Toe.
- Build logic and reasoning skills with Checkers, Reversi and Lines and Boxes.
- Enhance memory and object recognition with Word Hunt, Cheese King and Remember.
- Learn colors, shapes and eye-hand coordination with Paint Set, Tangrams and Circus Stormin'.
- Create your own Pinball machine - drop the marbles and see what happens.
- Use the Circus Puzzle Blocks to create hilarious pictures and scenes of circus acts.
This product uses ScummVM across Windows, Mac and Linux which is released under the GNU GPL v2.
For more information, please visit - http://www.scummvm.org
The GNU GPL can be viewed here - https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Categories in common with Putt-Putt and Fatty Bear's Activity Pack: Casual
38. Chamber of the Sci-Mutant Priestess
Set in a post-apocalyptic world, Chamber of The Sci-Mutant Priestess casts you as Raven, a young "Tuner" (psionic mutant), working for the Tuner Netwerk. One day, while out on assignment with his friend Sci Fi, he witnesses the massacre of a "Normal" village, by a group of Protozorqs (physical mutants). Raven and Sci Fi disobey their instructions from the Netwerk, and fight back against the Protozorqs. In the ensuing struggle, Sci Fi is captured and taken back to the Protozorqs' mountain temple. Raven vows to save her, and so gets himself captured, too. As the game starts, Raven is a prisoner in the crazy Protozorq temple, where something sinister and utterly insane seems about to happen. Apparently, Raven has to go through five ordeals, to become a "Divo" (a Messenger Of The New Solution). For each ordeal he completes, he receives a Vort skull. Can you complete the five ordeals, save Sci Fi and destroy the fiendish Protozorq plot, in time?
Chamber of the Sci-Mutant Priestess (originally entitled Kult: The Temple of Flying Saucers) is a puzzle-solving adventure game. To solve the puzzles, Raven will sometimes need to collect and trade items; but more often, usage of the eight "psi-powers" is required. These powers range from a simple light spell ("Solar Eyes") to instant-kill ("EV" - extreme violence) and complex psychological effects ("Brainwarp"). The five ordeals can be completed in any order, or even skipped altogether to reach a different ending. A time limit is imposed on the ordeals, and is calculated by turns. A "wait" command, which skips a turn, is also available.
40. Bubble Jungle Super Chameleon Platformer World
Bubble Jungle is the a 3D platformer game based on a special gameplay with hundred of bubbles, hilarious enemies and many funny levels! Help Chuck the chameleon to find his way through 58 beautiful levels in 9 different worlds with animated monsters, traps, moving platforms, pitfalls and a crazy final boss. Collect coins, candies, lollipops to power up your character. Defeat all enemies to get the special gift!
Enjoy the awesome console style multiplayer co-op story up to 4 players simultaneously with your friends all together!
- Over 15 Hours Of Gameplay
- Multiplayer Mode For Up To 4 Friends
- Over 50 Levels To Explore
- Character Customization
- Bright And Fun Graphics
- Final Boss Fighting
41. Oil Enterprise
In Oil Enterprise, you enter the multi-million dollar business of black gold as a shrewd businessman. Accept the challenge and grow from a small-scale en trepreneur, investing in your first oilfield, to a global oil magnate.
Acquire oil production rights in up to 15 regions around the world and use the potential of your oil reserves as efficiently as possible on the dynamic global market. Fulfill lucrative long-term contracts to improve your reputation and make your cash registers ring. But watch out! Make a wrong investment or fail to meet con-tractual obligations and your company could be in danger of going bankrupt.Features:
- Invest in new oilfields, pumps, refineries, storage facilities, maintenance buildings, logistics and much more
- Constantly expand your headquarters
- There's no such thing as a free lunch! Stay in the black or take out a loan if needed! Always keep an eye on your numbers
- Various events, such as earthquakes, exchange rate fluctuations and ac-cidents, provide new challenges
- 15 global regions, 90 oilfields and 20 building types
- Two mentors will let you in on the secrets of the oil industry
- Improve your reputation to gain access to even more lucrative long-term contracts
- Dynamic global market
- 20 different scenarios, free play and multiplayer mode for up to six players
42. The Adventurer and His Backpack
The game is just a self-developed small relaxing game, please do not expect too much from it. In my point of view, as long as the current game is better than the previous, I have achieved my objective.
The adventure game style is tilted more to the quirky side with different game modes resulting in different objectives but the overall game style will stay the same.
This game has a seed generation mode which will enable players to share and compete against each other, just enter the seed generated.
1.Use the left mouse button to move items between the equipment menu and the backpack.
2.Use the right mouse button to use consumables.
3.Click on the backpack button to raise its panel to view the backpack inventory.
4.The game ends immediately upon death, each different game mode has its own score calculation.
5.There're 3 choices upon meeting a monster:
·Attack —— Attack the monster, might land a critical hit or dodged by the monster, speed will be the factor to determine who attacks first.
·Escape —— The success rate is determined by the speed difference, a successful escape will grant no rewards and move on to the next day.
·Settle with gold coins —— Use a certain amount of gold coins to win and get the rewards without combat. The amount of gold coins required is the total sum of the rewards' purchase price.
6.You'll find a shop every 10 days, hold down the keyboard CTRL button and click with the left mouse button to sell. Items can only be sold at the shop.
1.Normal Damage Calculation —— （Physical attack of attacker - physical defense of target） + （Magical attack of attacker - magical defense of target） = Normal Damage. Which means that both physical and magical damage will be dealt when applicable.
2.Swapping equipment will not reduce current health points, rest assure while swapping.
3.The type of property from each obtainable equipment will not change, but the value of the property will scale according to progress.
4.Each type of monster has its own unique property which will scale according to progress.
43. A Druid's Duel
Welcome to the Realm of Six Seasons, where the predictable cycle of nature's seasons has turned constantly since time began. But now, something is wrong.
A bright Summer's day ends in a snowy Winter's eve. The next morning brings a burst of colorful Autumn leaves and even that is followed by a surprising deluge of Springtime rains. Something (or someone) is tampering with the precious Seasons, making a complete mess of the Realm.
The Druids of the Esoteric Orders have long fostered this fertile landscape and tended to this delicate mystical balance. And it is up to Warren, a young druid fresh from his Esoteric Training, to discover what is causing this disastrous mixing of Seasons.
With a game board that changes based on players’ actions, and units that each have powerful animal abilities, you’ll need to stay focused and never let your guard down.
Whether it’s the single player story told across more than 130 levels, local or online multiplayer for up to 4 players, there’s enough variety for new and experienced players.
The professionally composed soundtrack and recorded music brings the Six Seasons beautifully to life.
Nothing is random in A Druid's Duel. A simple set of rules governs the board, allowing the game to be learned quickly, with various difficulty settings to match your current ability. But at its highest difficulty expect to spend months mastering the nuances that manipulating the board can create.
44. The Treasures of Montezuma 5
Featuring a return to longer level times and more challenging goals, Treasures of Montezuma 5 offers a variety of captivating modes, from classic gem-gathering quests to intense treasure hunting missions. Each new twist and turn will keep you on the edge of your seat as you visit the Store to upgrade the totems and bonuses, try your luck at the Slot Machine, and earn dozens of gratifying Achievements. Offering butter-smooth gameplay and jaw-dropping visuals, Treasures of Montezuma 5 breathes new and exciting life into the gem-matching genre and will provide hours of addictive fun!
* Dozens of thrilling levels
* Several captivating game modes
* Explosive bonuses and powers
* Challenging achievements
* Jaw-dropping visuals
Categories in common with The Treasures of Montezuma 5: Casual
45. Soul Grabber
ABOUT THE GAMESoul Grabber is a fun beat 'em up game mixed up with randomized dungeon crawling and exploration in which you will face countless fearsome mobs and grotesque beasts, hidden deadly traps and powerful demon knights. You play as an archaeologist soul trapped by a dark spell in a magical and devastated world, full of dangers. Your goal is to fight your way through these lands by possessing enemy bodies and using their strengths and abilities to advance through the levels, packed with dangers.FEATURES Beat’em up action packed gameplay
Over 50 types of enemies with different abilities to kill and possess their bodies
Over 10 worlds to explore and conquer
Countless dungeon levels
Build your own story as you progress
Full controller support
46. Ambers BOOM
Description: The game takes you to a prehistoric era, when the world was full of unknown dangers and difficulties. You will have to take on the role of a primitive, who finds a labyrinth with caves full of amber. Then your fellow tribesmen know about it and intend to take the treasures. Collect all the amber stones first, escaping attacks of giant bees, bloodthirsty beetles, bats and dinosaurs.
20 challenging levels
Different bonuses: nuts, hammers and other
To restore health you need to find nuts.
To destroy the stones, you need to find a stone hammer.
After collecting all the amber stones, you need to find a way out.
47. Empire of the Gods
Build flourishing cities and the largest monuments ever seen.
Enjoy an original card game with absorbing gameplay which whisks you back several centuries to the times when people built huge, unbelievable monuments. Work your way up from a small tribe to a flourishing Empire along the Nile. Build the large pyramids which tower above vast cities, win the Gods' favour and become the mightiest Pharaoh. The Gods are known to favor the mightiest one. Can you architect a new, unstoppable Empire of the Gods?
- Enjoy original and simple card game.
- Build 12 beautiful cities and monuments.
- Improve your character.
- Use dozens of bonus and extra cards.
- Reach up to 15 achievements.
48. Iggle Pop Deluxe
Iggle Pop Deluxe is a casual game developed by PopCap Games. It came out on 30-08-2006. PopCap Games, Inc. published the game. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
Iggle Pop Deluxe is available on PC. The game is sold via Steam.
Categories in common with Iggle Pop Deluxe: Casual
Pichón is a puzzle platformer where you play as a chubby bird that's constantly bouncing. Fast reflexes and good timing will allow you to sort obstacles, activate secret passages and collect the necessary gems to be able to open the door at the end of each level.Features
- Think fast! Pichón will happily bounce into his dead if you don't react quickly.
- Different materials will make you bounce higher, slower or even crumble below your feet!
- Activate special blocks to get access to new areas.
- Enjoy cute and colorful pixel art graphics.
- Pichón is easy to learn but hard to master.
50. Rapture - World Conquest
The End is coming! Bombard the globe with devastating miracles and decimate the enemy civilizations. Guide swarms of armies to dominate the planet and catch your people up to heaven!
Fast, frantic, global population annihilation!
– Fast, simple RTS gameplay – squeezing 3000 years of civilization into a 5 minute blitz
– Play against 3 friends online or over a local network
– 12 devastating miracles to hurl down from above - Meteors, Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Volcanoes and others
– 38 civilizations to take control of and lead to victory
– Fast strategic action as you battle to control the largest number of regions before the end of times
– New civilizations, globe shapes, skies and atmospheres to unlock
– Dozens of achievements and missions to complete
Rapture - World Conquest is a fast paced real-time 4x wargame that puts you in the celestial shoes of a jealous god. Guide your followers through the ages and vanquish the unbelievers in the surrounding kingdoms. Send your armies to take over regions and expand your realm.
As your followers rise in numbers their adulation will provide mana allowing you to unleash devastating miracles – lightning storms, hurricanes, floods and other death from above. Conquer the globe and as the supreme deity you will lift your people up to heaven and leave your remaining enemies to the apocalypse.
Domination is your ultimate goal. Should you risk all on military warfare? On science and technical achievements? Or improve farming to boost productivity? Or perhaps your followers should spend their time praising you, giving you the power to unleash more miracles.
Inspired by classic god games such as Civ and Populous, reinvented for short match times on mobile. There are dozens of missions, achievements and unlockable content.
You are a jealous god, wipe out the minions of your rivals, conquer the world and rapture your people.
We hope you enjoy playing Rapture – World Conquest! We are keen to hear your ideas for new features! Please get in touch.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and let us know what you think.