The best games like The Settlers (2019) are:
- arrow_rightCossacks II: Battle for Europe
- arrow_rightMORTAL KOMBAT X
- arrow_rightCall of Duty: Black Ops III
- arrow_rightMortal Kombat Komplete Edition
- arrow_rightMortal Kombat 11
- arrow_rightPrince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- arrow_rightKiller Instinct
- arrow_rightOverlord II
100 Best Games Like The Settlers (2019):
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (23)
- PlayStation 4 (32)
- iOS (18)
- Android (12)
- macOS (37)
- Linux (24)
- Nintendo Switch (11)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (37)
- Xbox (4)
- PlayStation 3 (45)
- PlayStation 2 (5)
- PS Vita (7)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (8)
- Wii (7)
- GameCube (1)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- SNES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
1. Cossacks II: Battle for Europe
Let the battle begin! The Cossacks II: Battle for Europe add-on continues the renowned Cossacks II:Napoleonic Wars game. It depicts the rather short historic period of the Napoleonic wars. The Napoleon wars changed Europe forever, leading to the formation of empires and putting an end to almost one thousand years of constant strife between small states. The game provides mass-scale battles between thousands-strong armies of the nations involved in conflicts during this period. The theatres of operation introduce France, Britain, Austria, Russia, Prussia, Egypt, and three nations not represented in the original game – Spain, the Grand Duchy of Warsaw (Poland), and the Confederation of the Rhine.
The Cossacks II: Battle for Europe reconstructs in detail the soldiers' uniforms weapons and architecture of each nation. Each nation's army has its unique units and possibilities. The game includes over 180 units 190 buildings and 1200 flora and fauna elements. When developing the combat system the peculiarities of early 19th century warring were taken into account as was the value of formations provisions and troop morale. Tactical tricks utilized by military commanders of the time are fully reflected in the game. An "honest" system of bullet and cannonball ballistics based on physics is an innovative addition to the Cossacks engine. Other engine features include 3-dimensional landscaping which creates realistic-looking scenery and towns and impacts combat tactics. For example the firing range of a subdivision of soldiers or a cannon positioned at the top of a hill is greater than the firing range of a unitstationed on flat terrain.Key features:
- Control the French, Russians, Austrians, Britons, Prussians, or Egyptians -- master new weapons and tactics during a time that redefined the meaning of modern warfare.
- Fight through historically inspired battles of the 19th century, with massive armies colliding in different types of terrain and weather.
- Battles on real historical scale with tens of thausands of units on one map.
- Realistic Troop Morale System - Well-fed troops live longer and grow in experience to become valuable battlefield assets, while fierce and overwhelming opponents, or marching long distances will cause morale to drop
- Enhanced diplomacy tools help you create treaties that give you the advantages
Categories in common with Cossacks II: Battle for Europe: Strategy
2. MORTAL KOMBAT X
Mortal Kombat X is a fighting game involving 1x1 encounters. The game is the part of a massive Mortal Kombat franchise which originates in 1992 being one of the first fighting games. The MK universe includes films, literature, and TV-shows, let alone dozens of games.
The game features unique abilities throughout all of the series' titles. Fatality — the final death blow was introduced in the first section and have made its way to the Mortal Kombat X. The new piece of a franchise, nevertheless, implements newer mechanics such as X-Ray — a sharp blow delivered when the respective scale is fulfilled and breaking combos, utilizing the same bar but allowing a player to defend themselves.
The storyline of a game lists is superb, and every new title brings enrichment into it. Mortal Kombat X tells a story of a self-titled tournament in the NetherRealm — a place somewhere between the land of the living and dead. The victor was supposed to become a NetherRealm's curator up until the next round of a championship. The MK X features 24 fighters with expending the list up to 33 playable characters thanks to two DLCs.
3. Call of Duty: Black Ops III
Call of Duty Black Ops III is a science fiction first-person shooter, the twelfth game in the whole Call of Duty franchise and the third chapter in the Black Ops series. The action begins in 2065, 40 years after the events of the second part, so the game has several historical references. However, the game is not a direct sequel to the previous Black Ops game. Players are offered to assume the role of a CIA special unit trooper trying to get along with the new artificial intelligence DNI (Direct Neural Interface) system and to solve mysteries hidden in it. The whole gameplay is divided into three usual for Black Ops series game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies. The single-player campaign can be also completed in a squad (up to four members). Players are able to choose proper equipment and even customize the character before starting another mission. After the completion, each level could be replayed in a “realistic” difficulty or in a “Nightmares” mode (regular enemies are replaced with zombies).
4. Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition is the embodiment of the dynamic, bloody and violent gameplay. Here you can scoff at your opponent. You can fight using an axe or a sword; you can shoot an enemy from a gun, try to burn it or freeze. And when the enemy is no longer able to resist you, you will perform the most popular reception - "FATALITY."
The game includes several modes: Tag Team, Challenge Tower and a full-featured story mode. Players are wholly given the opportunity to choose legendary warriors from the expanded line, as well as the chance to challenge your friends in traditional one on one matches. And as you progress through specific modes, players will also be able to access the achievements and statistics of the leaders.
Brutal and unmerciful two-dimensional fighting game replenished with genre solutions in the style of X-Ray. Now, by the accumulating of a specific scale, the hero has the opportunity to use one of the unique techniques. Sometimes such an action can reverse the course of the battle.
5. Mortal Kombat 11
Mortal Kombat is back and better than ever in the next evolution of the iconic franchise. The all new Custom Character Variations give you unprecedented control to customize the fighters and make them your own. The new graphics engine showcasing every skull-shattering, eye-popping moment, brings you so close to the fight you can feel it. And featuring a roster of new and returning Klassic Fighters, Mortal Kombat's best in class cinematic story mode continues the epic saga over 25 years in the making.
6. Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones is a third-person fast-paced action game developed by Ubisoft. It is the third installment of the series.
After changing his fate, The Prince comes to Babylon accompanied by Kaileena. It turns out that Babylon is under attack. Kaileena gets kidnapped, and The Prince sets out to find her. It is also revealed, that by altering his own fate, The Prince prevented the creation of the Sands of Time from ever happening, so the timeline changes. It is your job to fix it back up.
The gameplay of The Two Thrones is closer to the first installment in the franchise - the acrobatics play an important role. The combat system is almost the same as it was in the second game. The player still has two weapons (one main and one temporary) and can perform combos. For the first time in the series, the Prince does not have his swords, and a dagger is used instead (replaced with the Dagger of Time later). The temporary weapons now have a certain amount of damage they can sustain.
The Prince can now transform into a Dark Prince, whose health goes down quickly, but can be instantly regenerated with sand. Dark Prince's gameplay changes drastically as it encourages fast-paced combat without relying much on tactics. However, all the transformations happen strictly on plot occasions.
7. Killer Instinct
A famous series of fighting games, that for a long time, remained an exclusive for consoles. In 2013, the game got a reboot on the Xbox One, and in 2017 the game moved to the PC.
Killer Instinct of 2017 is all the same one on one melee fights. The developers got inspiration from other legendary games in the genre: attack set was borrowed from Street Fighter series and finishing moves from Mortal Kombat. In the reboot, the Combo Breaker mechanic has been changed a little - now it is necessary to coincide in strength and timing with a counter blow to make a successful break. The plot of the game almost wholly repeats the plot of the first part: each fighter passes the way in a tournament organized by a mega-corporation and fights with the final Fulgore boss. The details of the story are different for each character.
You can fight for 20 stages with a dynamically changing environment and destructibility. Besides, the game has all the fighters from the previous parts. The plot campaign with cinematic cut scenes will have to be done alone. With other players, you can compete in online multiplayer, with the online ranking system. To play on a PC, the developers advise using a controller.
Categories in common with Killer Instinct: Action
8. Overlord II
This sequel to the comic dark fantasy Overlord allows the player to have fun being evil. You play as the dark Overlord who leads his armies of minions against the human Glorious Empire (which obviously mimics the real-world Roman Empire). The Glorious Empire is not "good" anyway: its leaders are trying to eliminate all magic users, so the "evil" motivation is quite justified. However, to accomplish his conquest and become a truly powerful and feared dark lord, you will have to commit some really vile deeds. One of your first missions, for example, involves slaughtering baby seals.
The game follows the Overlord from his childhood, as he grows from a nasty kid to a mighty dark knight that looks a lot like Sauron as shown in The Fellowship of the Ring movie. The Overlord begins his conquest with a pack of goblins and a single troll, but over time his minions will develop into more powerful and deadly creatures and attack the enemy in large hordes. The game does not turn into a strategy, however, as you still only directly control the dark lord himself, and the minions are commanded through his orders. Overlord II is famous for its humor: the game does not take itself too seriously. There are all sorts of puns and parodies on the stereotypical villains and other fantasy tropes, such as elves and fairies. Goblin minions squeak, cringe and fall, while playful Danny-Elfman-esque music is echoing in the background.
9. Stronghold HD
Stronghold is a real-time strategy game, the first installment in Firefly Studio’s Stronghold series.
The game takes place in Medieval Brittan of XI century. In most game modes, you take лrole of a Lord and have to develop your castle increasing its population, creating a stable economy and strong military while maintaining your popularity among the people. The game attends both the war and economics aspect. There are many types of resources in the game that can be divided into two groups: food and materials. The townspeople constantly consume food, so the player has to develop a stable production of meat, bread, apples, and cheese. Each of these types of food requires different structures and has different stages of production.
Unlike most other RTS, each military unit requires a different set of recourse to be created. E.g., crossbowman needs a crossbow and leather armor; swordsman needs a sword and metal armor.
The game has two campaigns: military and economic. In the latter, you don’t have to with other Lords, but only wild animals. Besides that, there is a free mode where you can develop your castle without any objectives or time restrictions and siege mode, separate scenarios that do not involve castle building but instead lets player attack or defend several historical castles.
Categories in common with Stronghold HD: Strategy
10. Age of Empires III: Complete Collection
Age of Empires 3 Complete Collection is a real-time strategy, a sequel to Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings. It includes the original game and two expansions: The Warchiefs and The Asian Dynasties, that add new playable civilizations.
Like in previous titles in the series, in Age of Empires 3 you choose and develop a civilization through ages. To progress you gather and manage resources, explore the world, upgrade the technology and units. The series’ new feature is the Home City, a separate powerhouse that provides additional options for your development, including unique upgrades you can use during the match. The goal of the game is to overcome AI or online opponents.
Age of Empires 3 features a political system. With each new age you choose politicians you want to support. They give you a certain bonus, for example, extra supplies or military units.
Besides a free mode, the game has a campaign divided into three acts. Instead of step-by-step development you take control of a civilization at the set time period and complete tasks.
11. Sacred Gold
A shadow of evil has fallen on the kingdom of Ancaria. It is a time for champions - a time to journey into the perilous world of SACRED. Battle blood-thirsty orcs & lumbering ogres... Destroy undead wizards & rotting mummies... Slay hellish demons & legendary dragons. With blazing magic & sharpened steel, prepare to embark on an epic quest of fantasy adventure & heroism.
SACRED GOLD is the complete SACRED collection in one box, containing the full version of SACRED, winner of the 'Best Roleplaying Game 2004' award from PC GAMER, Sacred Plus and Sacred Underworld.
SACRED - The new name in Action-RPGs. SACRED delivers a huge, elaborate world comprising 16 regions beset with heroic quests, battle-hardened warriors and horrific enemies. Ancaria consists of highly detailed landscapes, complete with villages and towns, and also features a day/night cycle with varying weather systems. Regions vary from forests and mountains to deserts, catacombs and ice-covered landmasses. More than three quarters of the world is open to the players from the very start - no unlocks needed.
SACRED Plus - Incorporates all of the feedback from the player community since the first release of SACRED. This includes an optimized interface, and many completely new features: two new regions, two additional main quests, new item sets and weapons, and many new creature types which make adventuring in Ancaria even more dangerous.
SACRED Underworld - Ancaria is facing a threat far greater than ever before. The now familiar world continues to evolve, with existing SACRED players able to import their old characters into the Underworld.
Choose from eight heroic characters: Gladiator, Seraphim, Battlemage, Wood Elf, Vampiress, Daemon, and Dwarf.
Hundreds of unique weapons, armors and set items - collect artifacts and forge all-powerful weapons!
Learn Combat Arts, develop new skills, and customize devastating combo-attacks.
A huge world open to explore from the outset.
An epic RPG and enthralling storyline with over 30 main quests & 200 sub-quests and dynamic quests.
12. Dawn of Discovery
There are many unmet needs within the king’s empire - fulfill them,
while both expanding and sustaining the vast society.
Dawn of Discovery takes place in the year 1404, when King George’s land is suffering from severe droughts and brutal famine. Aware of his people’s distress, the king calls on his two sons, William and Edward, to acquire new territories in order to produce enough goods to satisfy the needs of his empire’s inhabitants. Whereas Edward suggests aggressive means to collect the precious resources, his brother William offers a peaceful solution, proposing to explore new and unsettled lands in the south of the kingdom.
With his Father’s blessing, William heads south to the mysterious Orient and returns with valuable new technologies such as the water pump that allows dry lands to be cultivated in order to produce enough food for the people. But there are still many unmet needs within the king’s empire, and players are tasked with the mission of fulfilling those needs while both expanding and sustaining the vast society.
o Explore a beautiful islands world, discover new places to settle
o Be the creator of your own empire and make it grow as you wish
o All the controls are smooth, the interface is fully adapted to the Wii Remote
o Be considerate, plan wisely and learn to manage resources
o Satisfy the needs of your citizens, care for your society and make everybody happy
o Learn from other cultures (Oriental, European…) & expand your horizon
o Master all challenges of the game and set up flourishing metropolises
o Relax & build your cities in a living, peaceful and lovely world
o Play together with your family & friends and let them help you in developing your creation, thanks to the 2 Wii Remotes Co-op Mode
Categories in common with Dawn of Discovery: Strategy
13. Gotham City Impostors
Hatched from the twisted minds at Monolith Productions, Gotham City Impostors is a download-only multiplayer FPS that pits violent vigilantes dressed up like Batman against craven criminals dressed up like the Joker in open warfare on the streets of Gotham City.
- Why fight crime when you can kill it… Gotham City has gone insane! Batman is up to his pointy ears in unwanted "helpers" determined to dish out their own bloodthirsty brand of vigilante justice in his name (and image). Meanwhile, a small army of self-appointed junior Jokerz has turned the streets of Gotham into a barmy battlefield of bullets, bodies, and bear traps.
- More customization than you can shake a shotgun at… Packing more customization than you can shake a shotgun at, you get to choose the guns, gadgets and even the hairdos that fit your personality and play style. It doesn't matter if you want to be a mighty muscleman on roller skates with a hunting bow or a lithe lassie packing a homebrew rocket launcher and glider wings, Gotham City Impostors does not have rigid character classes and lets you play the way you want.
- 1000 levels of player advancement overflowing with upgrades and unlocks… A robust level up system lets you unlock all the items required to make your impostor as crazy as you desire. Whether you prefer to develop your impostor by proving your prowess in solo challenges designed to test your skills and reflexes or by battling your way to the top of the scoreboard in several delightfully over-the-top multiplayer modes, there's a surefire way for you to realize your preposterous potential!
14. Legend of Grimrock 2
Like the first part of Legends of Grimrock 2, this is an action RPG that focuses on the dungeon crawl. The game draws inspiration from games like the Dungeon Master, adding a lot of modern parts and mechanics. For example, the game has non-linear gameplay and multilayered levels.
The player gains control of the party from one to four characters and together with them explore 3D grid-based levels from the first perspective. Heroes are prisoners who, after a shipwreck, ended up on the secluded Isle of Nex. The island is full of ancient ruins and riddles, underneath it lies a network of caves and dungeons, which the heroes have to explore. The game tries to concentrate on the exploration and survival of the player offering puzzles from time to time. The game is only available for a solo completion. There are 42 types of enemies here and more than 20 hours of gameplay. And new adventures can be done by using the built-in dungeon editor.
HOARD is an arcade action game, set in a fantasy world, where the player will take control of a mighty dragon. The game’s overall main goal is to collect treasure for the dragon’s hoard, as the name implies.
The gameplay is based around moving through different landscapes, burning down villages, collecting gold troves and kidnapping members of the local royal family, a classic dragon activity. However, the player needs to defend his character’s lair from daring adventurers. Knights set out on a quest of saving the beautiful princess, and many more creatures with a common goal of defeating the dragon, which would be you. With level progression, players can upgrade different parameters of their scaled protagonist and improve their gold acquiring capabilities.
The game offers four game modes, with cooperative multiplayer gradually increasing the difficulty and the overall fun of each playthrough. The graphics are unique in the way where the game field looks like a board game table, with castles and villages placed around differently each time, and the overall look of the game is as if it was a D&D game that suddenly became alive.
16. Injustice: Gods Among Us
Build an epic roster of DC super heroes and villains and get ready for battle! INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US is a free-to-play collectible card game where you build a roster of characters, moves, powers, and gear and enter the arena in touch-based 3-on-3 action combat.
THE FANS HAVE SPOKEN:
5/5: “This game is awesome you will not be disappointed.”
5/5: “This game is amazing it's got everything. It makes you think. It's got action mixed with a nice collectable card game. It's a game I just can't put down.”
5/5: “This game keeps getting better! - Every character, every new card, the gears, the new booster packs and online battles! Everything is so fresh, so cool!”
5/5: “Love the game, can’t believe I waited this long to download it”
5/5: “Best game ever.... Even better then Clash of Clans”
Use the touch screen mechanics of your mobile device to battle your enemies in 3-on-3 action combat. Swipe and tap to perform combos and build your power to pull off special attacks and super moves taken straight from the console version of the game.
Build your move set, increase your powers, upgrade your characters and gear, and beat your competition. Constantly evolve your card collection to fit your style of play and put your best team forward as you take on a series of DC super hero and villian combatants.
Take on real opponents in Online Multiplayer Battles. Compete against players worldwide on the leaderboards, and in tournaments filled with awesome rewards. Lead your team to victory!
Collect and play as your favorite DC Comics icons: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Joker, Green Arrow, Flash, Bane, Green Lantern, Doomsday, and many others. With each alternate version of these iconic characters you get a new set of powers and moves, and a whole new fight!
Delivers best-in-class graphics on your phone or tablet, with custom animations for every single super hero and villain. Take the battle to Arkham Asylum, the Batcave, The Watchtower, and other iconic locales from DC Comics, fully rendered in 3D.
Please Note: INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money.
17. NBA Playgrounds
• Easy to play, challenging to master
• Offline and Online Multiplayer
• Massive roster of current and retired NBA superstars
• All the official NBA teams
• Travel to playgrounds across the globe
• Hundreds of dunks and moves
• Collect all your favorite players
• Improve players over time
• Compete against the master of the playground himself - Allen Iverson
• Even more NBA superstars will be added post-launch
“Up your game!”
18. Age of Empires III
Age of Empires III is a strategy game developed by Ensemble Studios. It came out on 18-10-2005. Microsoft Studios published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Age of Empires III on PC.
Stephen Rippy scored the game.
Categories in common with Age of Empires III: Strategy
19. Wargame: European Escalation
Wargame: European Escalation is a real-time strategy game developed by Eugen Systems.
The game takes place during the end of the Cold War and explores the face off of NATO and the countries of the Warsaw Pact. More than 300 units of eight countries are present in the game.
The singleplayer mode features four campaigns (One for the FRG and the U.S. and two for the USSR). Each campaign is a hypothetical war scenario between the NATO and Eastern forces in Central Europe.
There is no unit building present in the game. Every arriving reinforcement is paid for using deployment points, which are accumulated for control over key areas. Reinforcements are not unlimited, as the amount of purchasable units is limited. Units earn experience on the battlefield and if they survive until the end of the mission, they can be used on the next level of the campaign.
Units have a set of stats: experience, health, psyche, ammo count, and accuracy. The units psyche depends on the state of the battle with the enemy forces. If a unit suffers a panic attack, it's efficiency goes way down. Vehicles can be upgraded. Some of the units are only present in the game's multiplayer mode. Initially, the player has access to a little number of the game's units. New units are purchasable for the command stars that are awarded both in single and multiplayer modes. The players can get 840 stars overall.
Categories in common with Wargame: European Escalation: Strategy
Caster is an indie third-person action-adventure game developed by Elecom.
Mysterious beings who are known as the Flanx start appearing around the world. They are highly hostile towards humans and annihilate every city they come across. A special organization is established to combat the bug-like monsters and fight back. You are one of its soldiers sent to prevent the extinction of humanity.
Caster focuses on fast-paced massive combat. The players can interact with terrain and plants as the main character is a descendant of a legendary clan the members of which had such abilities. The main objective of each level is to clear it off the bugs.
At the beginning of the game, the main character is weak and can easily be killed. His attacks do not do much damage. The players are awarded upgrade points after completing a mission. It is possible to purchase both offensive and defensive abilities using these points.
As for their defense, the players can use a set of movements, and their shield. The game follows the “movement equals life” principle, as if the players stop moving around the level, they will be quickly overwhelmed by the enemy forces.
A wide range of attacks is available to the players. Most of these attacks are the result of the main character's ability to manipulate energy. Blasts and pulses of energy are available to the players. The most powerful attack is the Eruptor. It launches a ball of energy, dealing heavy damage and raising the terrain.
21. Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath
- Unprecedented Multi-decade Campaign – Kane returns as the centerpiece of an epic new single-player campaign. Experience a new story that spans 20 years – from the rebirth of the Brotherhood of Nod after the Second Tiberium War through the dramatic events of the Third Tiberium War and beyond. Facilitate the rise of the Brotherhood leading up to and beyond the events of Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars.
- Global Conquest – Fight the Third Tiberium War your way. Take command in an all new global conquest mode. Position your forces on a strategic level and then wage conflict in the fast, fluid, furious, tactical gameplay that Command & Conquer pioneered. Map out your strategies on the planetary level and wage all-out war on the ground.
- Live Action Videos are back! – Witness the rise of the Brotherhood first hand through intense live action video sequences starring Joe Kucan, the actor who originated the role of Kane in the Command & Conquer series in addition to a new celebrity cast of characters.
- Introduction of new Epic-Units – Devastate the battlefield with the immense firepower of all-new Epic-units. Customize your Epic-Units mid-battle via garrisoning and upgrades. Position these units in the strategic, global conquest mode then lay siege to your enemy at the tactical, battle level.
- Take Command of a Whole New Army – With the introduction of new units, structures, and abilities to each of the three factions, the Tiberium Wars will never be the same. Conquer your enemies with new units on both land and air.
- Specialized Sub-factions – Play to your strengths with six unique sub-factions, each equipped with their own exclusive units, powers, and upgrades. Utilize the sub-faction of your choice to fully take advantage and compliment your play style.
Categories in common with Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath: Strategy
PANZAR is a fantasy multiplayer third-person shooter. You get to choose from eight unique character classes, team-based PvP battles, exciting PvE adventures and regular tournaments with real prizes. Advanced RPG elements, the non-target combat system and the most modern graphics by CryEngine 3 will make your combat experience unforgettable!Key Features
Dynamic Team-Based PvP and PvE
PANZAR is built on high intensity team-based battles. Players fight in 8 vs 8 PvP fights and extensive breathtaking PvE raids where no one can secure victory alone. The secret to success in battle is how well you coordinate with your other teammates. It’s ideal entertainment for groups and clans. PANZAR’s developed clan system gives you the chance to participate in spectacular mass tournaments for glory and prizes.
One Spectacular Fantasy World
Incredibly Detailed Fantasy World
PANZAR comes to life through the raw power of CryENGINE, the ultimate game development platform deliveri
ng incredibly detailed graphics and fluid gameplay. Players face off in rich and detailed environments such as mountain waterfalls, jungle villages, ancient castles and temple ruins. PANZAR is flexible, serving a wide range of graphics capability modes, so computers of many generations can get into battle.
Tactical Gameplay Modes
PANZAR has a wide range of locations, equipment and skills creating an almost never-ending variety of tactical options and battle strategies. There are eight different character classes, each with their own unique skill set, game dynamics and overall role within the team. With several different gameplay modes – Domination, Siege, Rugby and King of the Hill - it’s a game you’ll want to play again and again.
Players can create their own formidable characters and develop and equip them as they like. You can buy, sell, craft and upgrade weapons, armor and magical potions at any time between battles. Not to mention the nearly limitless freedom of self-expression arising from all the hairstyles, battle cries and armor paint choices. Unleash your imagination!
Advanced Social System
Players can communicate with other players right in-game using voice, team and general battle chat options. Finding new friends, grouping or reconnecting with old ones is simple! There are even gold bonuses on offer for each new friend recruited. Join teams, claim victory and crystals in tournaments, even create your own clan and choose the comrades you will fight shoulder to shoulder with. In PANZAR, there is only one goal…Victory!
23. Farming Simulator 15
Welcome to the new generation of Farming Simulator!
With a brand new graphics and physics engine, Farming Simulator 15 offers an immense open world, filled with details and visual effects transporting the Farming Simulator franchise to a new era.
Manage your own farm: from harvesting to animal husbandry, and from the sales of fresh products to woodcutting, the benefits of your exploitation will allow you to develop, and invest in new and more powerful vehicles or tools.
Across hundreds of acres of land offered by the new Nordic environment, and a renovated North American environment, use and drive over 140 authentic vehicles and farming tools, from over 40 most famous manufacturers (including 20 new brands): New Holland, Ponsse, Case IH, Deutz-Fahr…
This new equipment includes a selection of vehicles and tools entirely dedicated to a new activity in Farming Simulator: woodcutting!
In multiplayer, invite up to 15 friends to help you develop your farm. Thanks to an active and passionate community, benefit from limitless new content: new vehicles, tools, and even environments!
24. Majesty 2 Collection
Includes all Majesty 2 content:
- Majesty 2
- Kingmaker expansion
- Battles of Ardania expansion
- Monster Kingdom expansion
- Real-time strategy with indirect control – your heroes have a will of their own
- Build the ultimate fantasy kingdom and experience an engaging world, but beware: monsters are waiting to lay siege to your domain
- Defend your realm with noble warriors, spell-wielding wizards, or wild barbarians
- Multiplayer for up to 4 players over LAN
Categories in common with Majesty 2 Collection: Strategy
25. Men of War: Assault Squad
Men of War: Assault Squad is a real-time strategy game developed by Digitalmindsoft. It is a stand-alone expansion pack to Men of War.
There is no fictional plot present in the game. Instead, the players take part in real battles of World War II.
The game features multiple singleplayer campaigns for the U.S. Army, Vermacht, Great Britain, the USSR, and Japan. Nonetheless, the game does not focus on these campaigns much, as they are only used to introduce the players to the core mechanics of the game before allowing them to compete in the game's multiplayer mode.
Each campaign consists of 5 missions, 3 of which focus on the assault on the positions of the enemy, with the next one revolving around holding your own ground and counter-attacking the enemy forces. In the last mission of any campaign, the players have to control a small squad that is sent out behind the enemy lines to sabotage the enemies' defense.
During the game, the players take control of specific combat squads and armor, that can be called in by using the reinforcement points. These points are awarded to the player upon capturing and holding the control points. The capture of new positions allows for purchasing new vehicles and troop upgrades. The main objective of any singleplayer mission is to capture all the points on the map.
Men of War: Assault Squad comes bundled with a map editor.
Categories in common with Men of War: Assault Squad: Strategy
26. Stronghold 3 Gold
Stronghold 3: Gold is the long-awaited third installment in the award winning castle-building series. Set 10 years after the original, the Wolf it seems, has cheated death and during his painful recovery he’s become even more bitter and twisted. Now he seeks revenge. Raiding villages and towns during the dead of night, the Wolf has created a tide of panic and you and your allies are the only force that stand against him. In this stunning new update to the world’s favorite Castle Sim - will you triumph by day or die by night?Key features:
- Build and manage mighty castles with an improved building system allowing unprecedented levels of realism and intricacy
- Realistic physics and cutting-edge graphics make siege warfare more brutal than ever.
- Watch your village spring to life in an amazing depiction of medieval village life
- Story-driven gameplay engages players across two campaigns: combat or economic
- Dramatic night time sieges add a new dimension to the Stronghold franchise
- Besiege other players’ castles or defend your own in a range of action-packed online multiplayer modes
- Attack or defend accurately re-created castles from the pages of history. Will you succeed where others failed?
27. Majesty 2
In the world of Majesty, you are the ruler of the kingdom Ardania. At your service are your loyal and somewhat obnoxious subordinates, who have their own minds about how things should be done.
In fact, Majesty is the only game where your heroes decide on their own what should be done and when, leaving you to try to control them through monetary incentives.
- Real-time strategy game with indirect control - your heroes have a will of their own.
- Play through a campaign with 16 missions divided into 4 chapters, as well as a few quick missions and a variety of multiplayer maps.
- Build the fantasy city of your dreams and experience an engaging world, but beware: monsters are waiting to lay siege to your domain.
- Defend your realm with noble warriors, spell-wielding wizards or wild barbarians. Choose from more than 10 different classes to oversee the protection of your lands.
- Multiplayer for up to 4 players over LAN
- The official sequel to the best-selling game Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim of 2000.
28. Blitzkrieg Anthology
Eisenhower, Rommel, Zhukov; Assume your rightful place among the great generals commanding the Allies, Germans or Soviets as they advance through the decisive battles of WWII. Blitzkrieg is the latest development in WWII real-time strategy gaming combining flexibility, historic accuracy and endless playability into one of the most challenging and enjoyable games yet!Blitzkrieg's unique and completely flexible campaign structure puts you in control of deciding how your forces will fare in each of the major engagements that comprise three central Campaigns. Hardcore vets have the option of engaging the enemy immediately in a desperate struggle for battlefield dominance, or more cautious players can choose from pre-defined or unlimited randomly generated side missions as they gain experience, promotions and weapons upgrades as well as wear down the enemy before the central conflict.Historical accuracy is pushed to the edge as each unit is endowed with the actual capabilities and characteristics that existed at the time. Details such as the thickness of a tank's armor down to the range of infantry rifles add a level of previously unprecedented realism. Each campaign has been meticulously researched to provide an accurate depiction of the battles that took place, while still maintaining the flexibility (and fun!) necessary to let you play the way you want.Two robust editors are Blitzkrieg's keys to unlocking endless game play possibilities. The Mission Editor allows you to generate and add your own missions, chapters and campaigns according to the options you want most, from level of difficulty to type of action. The Resource Editor gives you total license to redesign the game, add or modify units, characteristics, colors, textures, sounds and more - unlimited freedom to play the game on your terms.Key Features
- Flexible campaign structure that frees you from standard difficulty and level settings
- Historically accurate campaigns where you lead the Allies, Germans or Soviets through actual WWII battles in real time
- Mission and Resource editors let you create new campaigns, chapters and missions as well as completely modify the game environment and units
- Realistically rendered 3D terrain including over 350 various buildings and objects
- Command over 200 types of military vehicles and equipment and more than 40 different infantry units that interact naturally, based on their actual physical properties and characteristics.
- Build bridges, dig trenches and pits, lay mines, resupply and repair units and call in air support when needed
- Battles feature different seasons, climate zones, and weather conditions that affect game play
Categories in common with Blitzkrieg Anthology: Strategy
29. Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends
'Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends' introduces entirely new levels of fun to the refreshing gameplay vanquishing swarms of enemies with mighty warriors found in 'Dynasty Warriors 8.'
In story mode, where you can immerse yourself in the vivid tales of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms, it is now possible to play as the mighty warrior 'Lu Bu,' and embark on a journey that depicts his way of life.
Additionally, many new hypothetical scenarios to existing Romance of the Three Kingdoms battles have been added, as well as new playable characters, weapons types, growth/speedrun elements, and more!
What's more, a revamped Ambition Mode and completely new Challenge Mode offer whole new ways to enjoy the 'Dynasty Warriors 8' universe.
6MB minimum save size
HDTV screen resolution: 720p
Network Players 2-2
This item is being licensed or sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item. This item may be used with up to 2 activated PlayStation®3 systems associated with this Sony Entertainment Network account.
DYNASTY WARRIORS 8: Xtreme Legends©2013-2014 TECMO KOEI GAMES CO., LTD. DYNASTY WARRIORS, Xtreme Legends and the KOEI logo are registered trademarks of TECMO KOEI GAMES CO., LTD. The KT logo is a registered trademark of TECMO KOEI HOLDINGS CO., LTD. All rights reserved.
Categories in common with Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends: Action
30. A Game of Thrones - Genesis
What King will you be?
Conqueror, Usurper or Diplomat?
"A Game of Thrones - Genesis" immerses you into the heart of the battles and intrigues between the Houses that shaped the Kingdom of Westeros. From Nymeria's arrival in the Kingdom of Dorne to the awakening of the "Others" beyond the Wall, you'll live the origins of A Game of Thrones saga through more than 1000 years of history, by taking part in Westeros' founding events and largest battles.
In this great strategy game, victory does not necessarily result from brute force. You can choose to use a military approach and besiege your opponents, strangle them in an economical war, or even use dirty tricks and diplomacy to politically crush them. Treachery and deception are everywhere and can be more efficient than the most powerful army. So watch your back and show no mercy if you want to keep sat on the Iron Throne.
- The video game adaptation of the fantasy saga "A Song of Ice and Fire" by George RR Martin.
- A deep and exciting gameplay combining strategy, diplomacy and politics.
- Discover the origins of the universe of the Iron Throne through the Story mode, and participate in major conflicts that have shaped Westeros.
- Compete against up to 7 other players in multiplayer. Form alliances, break them, show subtle tactics and crush your opponents!
Categories in common with A Game of Thrones - Genesis: Strategy
31. Blitzkrieg 3
Challenge your tactical skills in historical campaigns and defeat other players or powerful Neural Network AI in competitive matches.
Each of three campaigns provide a unique blend of PvE, PvP and PvAI missions. Blitzkrieg's impressive Neural Network AI acts like no machine before. In total, game features 60+ historical missions with 200+ authentic combat units.
Blitzkrieg 3 is being created with the active participation of the player community. Define the way of projects’ development together with us!
A Neural Network machine named Boris plays at the top player’s level while not using any hidden information about the enemy. General Boris regularly analyzes the gaming session and makes Neural Network-based predictions of the enemy behavior. This approach allows him to think up sophisticated counter-strategies and bring them to life. That makes Boris tough and unpredictable, so he can amaze you over and over again.
Dominate on the battlefield in three atmospheric historical campaigns, that cover the main period of World War II: from the invasion of Poland in 1939 to the triumphant capture of Berlin in 1945. Choose your side of the conflict - USSR, Axis or Allies! Take command over your forces and win the legendary battles of World War II, that were created from archival materials on historically accurate maps. The best strategists will get additional rewards for perfectly cleared missions!
Choose your side in the largest war in the history and fight against Neural Network AI or real opponents. Improve your tactical skills in the classic Skirmish mode 1x1, 2x2, 3x3, fighting with Boris, friends and other players for control over the map. Master your defense skills in the unique to the strategy genre - Assault mode, where one player attacks and the other defends his fortifications.
You will lead more than 200 authentic combat units into battle. All of them were developed based on historical technical characteristics - more than 100 models of armored vehicles and self-propelled guns, 40 different types of infantry and assault squads and variety of different fortifications and defenses. Each unit has performance characteristics reconstructed in detail, such as fire rate, armored capture, field of vision and others that let you feel like a real commander. Assemble and train your army and form your own squads to complete the missions.
Use every opportunity to defeat the enemy: consider features of the landscape, weather conditions and viewing ranges of different types of forces to carry out the most daring tactical operations. Attack the enemy when he doesn't expect it. Use stealthy scouts and place infantry in the trenches, fortifications, pillboxes and even civilian buildings!
Learn tactics from legendary strategists! Appoint Zhukov as the commander of your forces and defeat Manstein! In the game available more than 20 commanders, with unique features and combat tactics based on command styles of their historical prototypes. Complete tasks in single and multiplayer modes and earn the loyalty of different commanders. Each can give you useful bonuses and additional features on the battlefield. Rokossovsky, Rommel, Montgomery - the choice is yours! Each commander has his own specialization and favorite combat tactics that make tactics development of the game even more diverse, providing additional opportunities for interesting combinations.http://store.steampowered.com/app/235380http://store.steampowered.com/app/366650/
32. Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes
Grotesque Tactics is a story driven, satirical RPG with a strategic combat system. A party of 10 anti-heroes are fighting in a grotesque world that combines the features and clichés of Western and Asian Strategy RPGs like Final Fantasy Tactics, Heroes of Might & Magic and Fire Emblem.
Grotesque Tactics weaves a humorous storyline and plenty of amusing dialogue, poking fun at some of the most successful RPGs, such as Oblivion, Gothic and Lord of the Rings.
To protect the kingdom from the merciless cult "The Dark Church" which has murdered all of the kingdom’s heroes and knights, you will have to hire dubious soldiers and rescue jealous maidens who will follow you into combat as your groupies.
- Turn based tactical battles with humorous animations not seen in any RPG
- Distinctive party members such as the arrogant Holy Avatar, the blood thirsty Vampire Solitaire, the sweet but hot-tempered Angel Angelina and many more
- Gorgeous village landscapes and dark, sinister dungeons
- Scantily dressed maidens to be freed from the grasp of merciless monsters
- Enormous, highly detailed and very angry end bosses
- Classical RPG elements: quests, treasures, trade, leveling up and out¬fitting a party of unique heroes
- Enjoyable multiple choice dialogues and conversation puzzles in the style of classic adventure games, such as Monkey Island or Maniac Mansion
33. Digimon Masters Online
Digimon Masters Online is the latest MMO featuring the ever-popular Digimon franchise. This long awaited game will feature a deeper RPG experience, enhanced graphics and adrenaline-pumping real-time combat. Both new and long-time Digimon fans can now immerse themselves into this new epic adventure with their very own Digimons.What's a Digimon?
Digimon, short for Digital Monsters, is a globally popular Japanese media franchise featured in countless TV series/animes, mangas, video games, films, toys, collectible card games, etc. Digimons are creatures inhabiting in the Digital World, a virtual space created by humanity's various communication networks and their developers.
Digimons are raised by humans referred to as 'Tamers' and they go on thrilling adventures to defeat evil Digimons and human villains who strive to destroy the peace of the Digital World and the real world.
This world is located within the main host computer, Yggdrasil, and is controlled/managed by artificial intelligence.
All Digimons each possess unique artificial intelligence which allows them to think, judge and communicate.
As Digimons each grow from their youths to adult forms, they go through several steps of Digivolution (Digi-Egg - Rookie - Champion - Ultimate - Mega), to become more powerful and to survive.Game Features
- MMO-based real-time combat with enemies
- 100+ Mercenary Digimons
- Digimon Riding Modes
- Raid bosses, dungeons (Party Mode available)
- Digimon/accessories reinforcement system
- Up to 50 Maps and worlds (much more to come!)
- Guild system along with ranks and titles
- Friend system
- Trading system
- Achievement & titles
- Party system
- Costumes & avatars
34. Anno 1503 A.D.
ANNO 1503 A.D. includes Anno 1503: The New World and its expansion Treasures, Monsters & Pirates.
Lay claim to the New World in an epic saga of adventure and discovery. ANNO 1503 A.D. is a PC title that blends the excitement of real-time strategy with the depth of empire building.
The aim of the game is to establish colonies and seek out wealth and power. Watch your colonies grow while establishing trade and diplomatic ties with neighbouring cultures. Engage in combat on land and at sea to protect your colonies or to maintain freedom and independence.
The all-new combat system allows for much more sophisticated tactical preparation and some truly epic land and sea-based battles. Enjoy the variety and challenge of five varying climate zones while competing against computer-controlled players, including interactions with nine different cultures such as the Africans, Aztecs and Native Americans.
Stretch your influence through a powerful economic system which varies depending on location and includes goods such as weaponry, raw materials, and necessities such as clothes and food as well as more exotic items like silk and spices. Trades can be made several different ways, via an easily accessible trading menu that allows you to interact with other nations and form peace treaties. However, some cultures may rely on a more offensive, aggressive style of interaction, which can lead to potential conflict.Unique blend of real-time strategy with the depth of an empire-building epic. Compete against computer-controlled players and interact with nine different cultures from the 16th Century - each with their own personal traits and unique characteristics. Settle in climates as diverse as frozen tundra, bleak deserts and lush jungles - each with their own unique natural resources, vegetation, wildlife and terrain. New combat system - vary your tactics based on the opponent, terrain and weaponry. Enhanced AI - differences in cultures lead to a variety of behaviors and interactions. Over 250 authentic building types including tobacco plantations, watchtowers and cannon foundries. Several gameplay modes - Single Scenario, Campaign, and Open-Ended
35. Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues
WARNING: THIS GAME IS IN EARLY ACCESS. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME VIA CROWD FUNDING, BUG TESTING, AND FEEDBACK. PLEASE ONLY PURCHASE IF YOU ARE ALSO PREPARED TO HANDLE SERIOUS ISSUES AND INCOMPLETE CONTENT. PLEASE READ THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS PRIOR TO PURCHASE, MANY OF WHICH WARN YOU OF THE CURRENT UNFINISHED STATE OF THE GAME.
Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues is a new type of third person fantasy RPG that combines a single player narrative with a sandbox MMO. It is being created by a team that includes: Richard "Lord British" Garriott the creator of the Ultima series, Starr Long the original Director of Ultima Online, and Tracy Hickman the author of the beloved Dragonlance Novels and Dungeons & Dragons modules.
- Episodic Content: Shroud of the Avatar will consist of five episodes that will tell a series of virtue based stories created by Richard Garriott and Tracy Hickman. All supported by a series of prequel novels starting with Blade of the Avatar. Forsaken Virtues is the first episode (this is what you are purchasing access to).
- Single Player Offline Mode: Players will adventure through over 40 hours of story in an interactive world where their choices have consequences, ethical paradoxes give them pause, and they play a vital part in weaving their own story into the immersive world and lore surrounding them.
- Selective Multiplayer Modes: If you want to go through the story online you can play with everyone in a single world with three different online modes (Single Player, Friends, and Open). All items available in these multiplayer modes are also available in single player offline via purchase in in-game gold or other resources.
- Classless Character System: Vast customization options with hundreds of skills and spells in over 20 different skill trees.
- Skillful Combat: A new way to prepare and fight in an RPG by building custom decks of skills and dynamically activating them in combat.
- PVP: Consensual with Open PVP flags, zones, and Guild Warfare.
- Player Housing: Non instanced, finite, and embedded in the world with multiple group living options.
- Player Driven Economy: Deep crafting system where the best items are made by players and player items are the main source of loot found in the game.
- Pay Once to Play: No subscription fees. Each episode is a one time fee and everything in the game can be purchased with in game gold that can be earned (except for some exclusive backer rewards).
- Social: Full Guild System, Highly Active Community and Player Owned Towns.
- Crowd Sourced & Funded: Support the project by purchasing items in the add-on store or participate in telethon stretch goal exclusive item events! These online enabled add-ons and pledge items are also available to all players in offline mode.
- Open Development: Players help shape the game by giving feedback on monthly early access releases, videos, weekly updates, blog postings, forums, chat, etc.
Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues is currently in Early Access, so there are a lot of features and content still to be built. Even the current content needs polish and balance. On the last Thursday of every month we release a major update to the game that includes new features, new content, and bug fixes. We update the schedule for these on a quarterly basis with a final update for each release the day before it goes live.Current Version
- Housing: Purchase property and a wide variety of buildings to place there. These can be customized with hundreds of items (paintings, crafting stations, chairs, tables, food, plants, fountains, statues, lights, etc.). Players can also set permissions that allow them to share this property with other players. Higher level pledges begin the game with property and house deeds. (Find out more at www.shroudoftheavatar.com)
- Crafting: Gather and refine resources to craft a wide variety of objects including weapons, armor, potions, food, and furniture.
- Player Trading: Trade with each other for items or gold.
- PVP (Duels and Zones): Fight other players in Open PVP zones of the map or 1 on 1 duels in any location.
- Dual Scale Map: Explore the world by walking across a map (aka The Overworld) like old school RPGs with random and roving encounters mixed among named points of interest.
- Combat and Magic Skills: We have over 100 skills in a wide variety of combat and magic schools including Blades, Fire, Water, Life, Polearms, Shields, etc.
- Multiple Online Modes: Play how you want in one of two modes: Single Player Online or Open Multiplayer Online.
- Character Customization: Customize your character's facial features, hair style, hair color, facial hair, skin tone, and gender. Also express yourself with a vast array of different gear that when equipped shows on your character. (cloaks, armor, weapons, hats, tools, torches, etc.)
- AI Behaviors: Archers will try to maintain distance, warriors will try to surround you, Liches will summon skeletal allies, and villagers will turn on lights when night falls.
- Advancement: As you gain experience fighting and questing you gain levels which give you skill points that you can use with a trainer to purchase new skills or to raise your attributes.
- Hint System: Each time you attempt something for the first time a hint will appear with basic instructions (this can be disabled in options)
- Fully Interactive World: Every attempt is made to make the world respond to you. All the lights you see can be turned on and off, doors can be opened/closed/locked/unlocked, objects can be taken from shelves/tables/etc.
- Dynamic Lighting: Time of day changes as you play along with all light sources casting light in a realistic fashion.
- Summoned Allies: Certain schools of magic can summon allies including Ice Elementals, Fire Elementals, Liches, and Skeletons.
- Control Points: Grab control of Vertas Pass and see how long you can hold it against ever increasing waves of Dark Elves.
- Emotes: Express yourself with a wide variety of emotes including dances, bows, laughs, bows, yawns, etc.
- Guilds: You can form or join a guild
- Banks: Store all your gear and loot when it gets too heavy to carry around.
- Character tied to Pledge: All versions of the game (aka pledges) come with special rewards (gear, houses, titles, emotes, etc.).
- Player Owned Towns: Players can purchase and customize from templates their very own town.
- Player Vendors: You will be able to set up NPC vendors to sell the goods you have crafted or found adventuring.
- Player Made Books: Write your own book in the game and pay in game gold to have it published widely.
- Dye-able Gear: Customize your gear by changing the colors.
- Crowd Sourcing Create content for the game (music, sound effects, and art) and be paid for it.
- Story: A rich narrative that presents you with complex moral choices will come online closer to launch.
- More Scenes: Many additional scenes will come online including cities, dungeons, deserts, arctic areas, swamps, fortifications, battlegrounds, etc.
- Performance: Continued optimizations as well as sophisticated fallback routines will greatly improve performance.
- More Magic & Combat Skills: More skills will be coming including the Chaos Magic School.
- Localization: Support for multiple languages.
- More Creatures: More creatures along with multiple variations and new behaviors.
We estimate reaching a Beta version with all features and content sometime in late 2017. All features and plans listed here are subject to change. We may modify, add or remove features as we see fit during the development process.
Website for more information: www.shroudoftheavatar.com
36. Heroes of Might and Magic 5: Bundle
Heroes of Might and Magic® 5 is a turn-based strategy game in which you can build cities and besiege them, train troops and slaughter them, and explore new lands – and crush them under your iron heel. You directly command your armies on the battlefield and aid them with your character’s abilities as well as your own strategy skills. With six unique factions to choose from, each with its own set of buildings and creatures, Heroes of Might and Magic® 5 provides gamers with the strategy and detailed graphics that the series has been known for. As you progress through the game your character gains levels of experience that allow him to learn new spells and abilities. All this is set in the magical and enchanting setting of the legendary Might and Magic® universe.
Heroes of Might and Magic® 5 is, without a doubt, a worthy installment of the acclaimed series. It stays true to the formula established by the previous parts of the franchise and improves upon it, creating a very entertaining title with a gripping story, an enchanting soundtrack with visuals to match, and very fluid gameplay. If you are a fan of the franchise you will not be disappointed, but if you haven't tried Heroes of Might and Magic® games yet, then this is the perfect place to start.
Heroes of Might and Magic® 5 Bundle includes Heroes of Might and Magic® 5 and its two expansions: Tribes of the East and Hammers of Fate. Thirteen campaigns bring you a deep and engaging strategy experience spanning countless hours in the fantasy world of Might and Magic®. Exceptionally high level of immersion achieved through a synergy of beautiful visuals, enchanting music, and smooth gameplay.
Categories in common with Heroes of Might and Magic 5: Bundle: Strategy
37. Might and Magic: Heroes VII – Trial by Fire
A STAND-ALONE EXPANSION - ideal for existing Might & Magic Heroes VII players, newcomers and fans of previous entries alike.
A NEW EPIC STORY - Play two original and thrilling campaigns starring the recently crowned emperor Ivan and legendary Dwarven heroes.
NEW FORTRESS FACTION: DWARVES - Lead the fierce warriors, industrious blacksmiths, and masters of Rune Magic on a path to define their destiny.
EXPERIENCE MIGHT & MAGIC HEROES' UNIQUE MIX OF TURN-BASED STRATEGY AND RPG GAMEPLAY - Now featuring improved mechanics and additional maps.
REDISCOVER THE RICHNESS OF THE MIGHT & MAGIC UNIVERSE - filled with new heroes & iconic creatures, new artifacts, abilities and achievements.
38. Men of War: Vietnam
Men of War: Vietnam is a new game for the critically acclaimed series. The new, story-driven campaign lets you taste the explosive mix of the jungle, Hueys and rock-n-roll in 1968. The US campaign focuses on a team of elite special ops soldiers, and each one of them has a personality.
The unit includes Sergeant John Merrill, machine-gunner Jim Walsh, sniper Sonny Armstrong, grenade launcher operator Carl Dillan and combat engineer Bill Kirby. In some missions they can count only on themselves, while in the others they act together with regular US and South-Vietnamese troops. The North Vietnam campaign tells the story of two Soviet military consultants and two soldiers of the North Vietnam Army who are the only survivors of an ambush prepared by the US troops. The task of getting back to the North Vietnam territory is a difficult one – they have no means of radio communication, no wheeled vehicles, and it’s too far to make it there on foot. On their way these survivors get involved in a chain of bloodbath engagements and find themselves in the dead center of the well-known Tet offensive.
Missions range from special operations (rescuing a shot-down pilot, escorting a reporter, etc.) to full scale battles.
- There are two sides in every story, so two new story-driven campaigns attempt to show the war from both sides.
- Breathtaking missions including an ambush on the Ho Chi Minh trail, a game of cat and mouse in the Mekong Delta, raids into Cambodia and Laos, bridge defense during the Tet offensive and more.
- New weapons and units: M-16, T-54, M-113, Patton III, M-60, AK-47, M-14, RPG-2, M-72 LAW, RPK and many more.
- Multiplayer mode – co-op for up to 4 players.
Men of War is affected by the GameSpy shutdown on the 31st of May. You can continue to play the game through LAN, DirectIP and GameRanger.
Categories in common with Men of War: Vietnam: Strategy
39. Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead
Following the success of the RPG-Parody Grotesque Tactics franchise, comes a spin-off nestled in the heart of a tropical zombie bevvy of beauties against the greatest hero of them all, conveniently titled: Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead
As the story goes...
...after the last great battle, our hero Holy Avatar decides to grab a little R&R with his Guild of Maidens on a Caribbean island he recently purchased and renamed “Holy Island”.
Upon arrival on the beach, he makes a gruesome discovery; numerous dead maidens, horribly mutilated, are scattered all over the island and what’s worse, they’re not staying dead! Holy Avatar must put down his mai tai and investigate this strange and unsettling turn of events. New adventures, new hazards and, did we mention the zombies… await our hero and his companions inside the dense woods and caves of this once idyllic island.
40. The Settlers: Rise Of An Empire Gold Edition
In Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition, the player creates their own empire of bustling cities in a captivating medieval world. However, threats are always looming so you must be prepared to defend your mighty kingdom.
Powered by RenderWare, everything is visible, highly detailed, and real. Each character has his own life, which can always be observed by the player. The game offers you a deep but always comprehensible economy system with various recourses and goods which are produced and gathered by the different professions. The ultimate goal of the game is to expand your empire to become a legendary King.
Bring out the best in every Settler, build up a prosperous economy, fulfill every need of your citizens, and protect your people from any danger!
Includes the Eastern Realm Expansion pack!
- Create big, bustling medieval cities: Plot your expansion, manage your resources wisely, and provide for your people. Settlers: Rise of an Empire offers an easy to pick-up gameplay that allows everybody from newbies to strategy experts to enjoy the game.
- Protect your citizens and your empire: Build up armies, vehicles, and walls to protect your empire. Everything depends on your economy: Is your empire wealthy enough to supply a powerful defense force?
- Exciting multiplayer experience: Work together with one friend and play against another team: Will your division of labor be efficient enough to beat your opponent?
- A full living, detailed atmosphere: The RenderWare engine creates an extremely detailed universe with numerous plants, animals and other details which will attract the player.
- Four climatic zones: The four climatic zones and the four seasons have full impact on recourse management and gameplay.
- Natural interaction of Settlers: All Settlers have their own daily life and they interact naturally with each other.
- The Settlers series has already sold over 6 Million units worldwide!
Eastern Realm Expansion Pack Features
- Exciting new landscapes: New 8 map campaign based on the Indian environment offers a beautiful and detailed world.
- Enhanced challenges: New Monsoon Rain season allows players to test their skill as they survive in harsh weather conditions.
- Immersive gameplay: Automated monthly transactions and new well system now allow the player to have more control than ever over his empire.
- New Characters: Geologists assist the player in order to create a thriving empire.
Categories in common with The Settlers: Rise Of An Empire Gold Edition: Strategy
41. One Piece: Burning Blood
Set sail with the Straw Hat Crew and collect your bounty in One Piece: Burning Blood, the most epic anime fighter this side of the Grand Line!
King of the Pirates - Take to the sea in this dynamic fighter staring the world’s favorite pirate crew. Use Devil Fruit, Haki techniques, and punishing combos to turn the tide in the ultimate 3 vs. 3 One Piece battle royale!
Assemble Your Crew: Build your crew with a roster of 40+ characters each with unique abilities and battle tactics! Swap crew members on the fly utilizing strategic offensive and defensive Unity attacks! Select from a massive 60+ support characters to aid your crew in battle.
Choose Your Side and Relive the Paramount War: Relive the drama of the Marineford story arc. For the first time in a One Piece game, fans can choose between either Luffy, Ace, Whitebeard or Akainu to experience the original story from a whole new perspective!
Additional hardware required for Remote Play.
Network Players 2-4
1080p HD Video Output
Online Play (Optional)
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
SummaryEinar is a single-player 3rd person hack and slash based on Norse mythology. The player takes on the role of Einar, who is on a quest to kill the inhabitants of a Norse fishing village who are infected by a mysterious material. Use different weapons such as the bow, hammer and axe to clear the village of the monsters.Features
- Intense combat featuring three different weapon and enemy types.
- Beautiful environments and lighting inspired by real-life landscapes.
- Complex AI which groups and attacks the player from unexpected angles.
- AAA-quality graphics and gameplay.
DreamPunks is game development studio from Breda, The Netherlands.
Einar was developed by a group of 40 students of the NHTV University of Applied Sciences in Breda, the Netherlands. During the course of one academic year, a group of developing artists, programmers and designers worked on the game with a single vision: making a short but beautiful and engaging game of AAA-quality.
43. Kreedz Climbing
Kreedz Climbing is a special kind of Platformer + Jump & Run + Race + Puzzle in 3D. It is a challenging movement based game that can be very addictive. Whether casually or in strong competition, there is always something to learn and do! The challenge is to beat the course in the fastest time possible. A checkpoint system allows you to return to a saved position if you fail, but you are truly a great "Ath1337" if you can beat the courses without them.
The best part is that it is totally free to play!Key Features
- Learn the core 7 disciplines in the Tutorial, then find the rest in the various maps!
Jump, Surf, Bunnyhop, Bungee, Powerjump, DoubleDuck, Long Jump, Raceway, Bhop Raceway, Deathtraps, Flare Targets. There are single discipline and multiple discipline courses!
- 120+ maps to choose from
The sky is the limit in Kreedz mapping. Natural, rural, suburban, city, space, surreal. Each map is totally unique and may even have multiple courses!
- Single and mixed discipline courses
One of the coolest things in Kreedz Climbing is the mix. Some maps may have one course, others have many and the combinations of disciplines and special abilities are limitless. A single course may be one discipline, but may also require mastering many of them to beat.
- Tag Arena Multiplayer game mode
Similar to Hide and Seek, Seekers chase the Runners! Special pick-ups are available to the Runners to help them keep away from the extremely mobile Seekers who have Powerjump and the special Seeker Vision to their advantage. The chasing can get VERY wild!
- Create your own maps
Using Valve's own Hammer world editor, you can create maps for the game. Kreedz Climbing has a very large amount of special functions and entities ready for you that are completely unique to the game. There are a million ways to make a map. If you are openly creative, mapping could be your thing because in Kreedz Climbing you can create anything!
- Earn Medals to unlock fun items
As you beat maps while on a server or alone, you earn medals. These medals allow you to buy special fun items from the Special Item Shop. When your timer is not running, you can goof around in the map all you like, look for short cuts and special jumps and use these items to assist you.
- Compete alone or with friends online
Kreedz Climbing is flexible. Play it alone, play it alone with friends around, or play it with friends. Co-op maps must be played with 2-4 players using boosting and same time puzzle actions. You can create your own server for your friends to play on with Create Server on the main menu! Please note that port 27015 must be forwarded in order for your server to be visible to others (Visit https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5452-TASB-6078 for more information).
- The Art Tool
Ever wanted to draw something on the walls in a game? You can do it! Players use it to draw arrows, showing new players where to go next. Others draw whatever comes to mind. With many colors and sizes, it's a lot of fun!
- One of the nicest and most helpful game communities
44. C&C3: Kane's Wrath
Choose your army and conquer the world in the latest installment of the legendary Command & Conquer saga. Take your part in an epic two-decade conflict told through high-definition video sequences starring Natasha Henstridge, Carl Lumbly, and Joe Kucan as Kane. Command & Conquer 3(tm): Kane's Wrath includes all the units, structures, and superpowers from Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars(tm), plus all-new, game-changing Epic Units and the Xbox 360 console-exclusive mode Kane's Challenge. Choose from nine armies and storm the battlefield solo, or take the fight online and demolish your friends in the name of Kane across 50 multiplayer maps. Waging epic warfare on the Xbox 360 console has never been easier as you execute complex orders with a simple flick of your thumb using the all-new CommandStick interface. Your army awaits your command.
Platform: Xbox 360
45. Cossacks II Anthology
Cossacks II Anthology includes Cossacks II: Napoleonic Wars and its stand-alone expansion pack Cossacks II: Battle for Europe.
Cossacks II: Napoleonic Wars:
In Cossacks II: Napoleonic Wars, lead your 19th century army to glory in this much-anticipated sequel to the internationally acclaimed Cossacks: European Wars. Whether fighting as Napoleon's highly disciplined "Grande Armée", the tenacious Russians and their Cossack horseback warriors, the Austrians, Britons, Prussians, or Egyptians, the challenges will be daunting as you master weapons and tactics during a time that redefined modern warfare.
- Massive Historical Battles - Fight through battles of the 19th century, with massive armies colliding in varied types of terrain and weather.
- Varied Game Play - Enjoy the strategic campaign for the dominance of Europe, follow in the footsteps of emperors and generals in history-inspired battles, or duke it out in open-ended skirmishes.
- There's More To Winning Than Combat - Learn to weaken your enemies economically before the first musket volley is fired. Forge treaties, devise treacheries, or simply buy your opponents' loyalties.
- Realistic Troop Morale System - Only well-led, well-provisioned troops live long enough to grow in experience and become valuable battlefield assets.
Cossacks II: Battle for Europe:
Let the battle begin! The Cossacks II: Battle for Europe add-on continues the renowned Cossacks II: Napoleonic Wars game. It depicts the rather short historic period of the Napoleonic wars. The Napoleon wars changed Europe forever, leading to the formation of empires and putting an end to almost one thousand years of constant strife between small states. The game provides mass-scale battles between thousands-strong armies of the nations involved in conflicts during this period. The theatres of operation introduce France, Britain, Austria, Russia, Prussia, Egypt, and three nations not represented in the original game – Spain, the Grand Duchy of Warsaw (Poland), and the Confederation of the Rhine.
Cossacks II: Battle for Europe reconstructs in detail the soldiers' uniforms weapons and architecture of each nation. Each nation's army has its unique units and possibilities. The game includes over 180 units 190 buildings and 1200 flora and fauna elements. When developing the combat system the peculiarities of early 19th century warring were taken into account as was the value of formations provisions and troop morale. Tactical tricks utilized by military commanders of the time are fully reflected in the game. An "honest" system of bullet and cannonball ballistics based on physics is an innovative addition to the Cossacks engine. Other engine features include 3-dimensional landscaping which creates realistic-looking scenery and towns and impacts combat tactics. For example the firing range of a subdivision of soldiers or a cannon positioned at the top of a hill is greater than the firing range of a unitstationed on flat terrain.
- Control the French, Russians, Austrians, Britons, Prussians, or Egyptians -- master new weapons and tactics during a time that redefined the meaning of modern warfare.
- Fight through historically inspired battles of the 19th century, with massive armies colliding in different types of terrain and weather.
- Battles on real historical scale with tens of thausands of units on one map.
- Realistic Troop Morale System - Well-fed troops live longer and grow in experience to become valuable battlefield assets, while fierce and overwhelming opponents, or marching long distances will cause morale to drop.
- Enhanced diplomacy tools help you create treaties that give you the advantages.
Categories in common with Cossacks II Anthology: Strategy
46. Diesel Guns
Diesel guns is a mind blowing fast paced online car-shooter. Cars equipped with deadly guns (rocket launcher, homing missiles, mines, machine gun, sticky grenades and more) that are full of thirst to blow everybody up and destroy everything around. Cars that totally went out of their mind, rush around doing stuff that normal cars should never do: jumping up to the sky and slam down with a big shockwave, ramming each other and jumping on each other's heads thinking they are SuperMario... all that and a lot more insane abnormal things is Diesel Guns!!Early Access FeaturesThe core gameplay of Diesel Guns is done and fully playable and includes:
- classic deathmatch gamemode;
- 3 maps for classic deathmatch;
- 4 vehicle classes with unique specifications and abilities;
- 5 weapons with two fire modes.
- 3 game modes (classic deathmatch, co-op defense mode and 3 vs 1 hunting mode);
- 8 maps for classic deathmatch, 3 maps for hunting mode and one big map for co-op defense mode;
- 6 vehicle classes + retro car skins for each vehicle class;
- 9 weapons with two fire modes and bonus mega shot;
- special weapon for each vehicle class;
- 6 powerful bonus weapons.
47. Battle Realms: Winter of the Wolf
Battle Realms: Winter of the Wolf is a strategy game developed by Liquid Entertainment. It was originally released in 2002. Ubisoft Entertainment published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Battle Realms: Winter of the Wolf on PC.
Categories in common with Battle Realms: Winter of the Wolf: Strategy
48. Prince of Persia: Rival Swords
Your homeland is besieged. Your people are enslaved. Now, you must use the Wii controllers to wield an array of ancient weapons and bring peace to your shattered land. You've never played Prince of Persia quite like this.
• Each of your hands controls an awe-inspiring weapon
• Use the Nunchuk to carve the deadly Daggertail through your enemy's flesh
• Devastate your enemies with stealthy Speed Kills by timing your controller movement
• Outsmart the opposition in pulse-quickening chariot races
49. Serious Sam 3 VR: BFE
Serious Sam 3 VR: BFE is a virtual reality action shooter, a glorious throwback to the golden age of first-person shooters where men were men, cover was for amateurs and pulling the trigger made things go boom.
Serving as a prequel to the original indie and Game of the Year sensation, Serious Sam: The First Encounter, Serious Sam 3 VR: BFE takes place during the Earth’s final struggle against Mental’s invading legions of beasts and mercenaries.Key Features
- Now available in glorious VR! - "basically the same game but the devs just ticked a magical checkbox for VR"
- Serious Sam Fusion 2017 integration - play cross-platform with players of the pancake version to find out what's the ultimate combo: hi-tech motion controllers or good old keyboard & mouse
- True locomotion support - teleport, instant teleport, blink teleport, classic full locomotion (with or without comfort mode).
- Dual-wield the Destructive Arsenal – A scoped assault rifle or a double-barreled shotgun? Automatic shotgun or the punishing minigun? Why not use both!? Unleash the almighty barrage of flaming cannonballs!
- Frantic Arcade-Style Action – Hold down the trigger and lay waste to a never-ending onslaught of attackers or face being overrun by Mental’s savage beasts. No cover systems, no camping – it’s just you against them. All of them!
- Steam Workshop – Submit your content creation or download new player-created content and modifications using Serious Sam Fusion 2017
- Multiplayer – Fight against each other or other teams in various multiplayer versus modes like Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Last Man Standing, Last Team Standing and Instant Kill. Or, you know, play nice and game together in Standard Co-Op, Classic Co-Op and Coin-Op Co-Op. Op op!
Hearthlands is a medieval/fantasy city-building real time strategy game in which you take a role of a king in a procedurally generated world. You can not control your subjects directly; instead you focus on city-building, resource management, diplomacy, heroes, magic and other things a
typical king deals with on a daily basis.
The game is very flexible: you can build up a powerful realm and rule the lands with an iron grip, or establish a humble fishermen village. Or create a trading empire. Or found a small, but well-defended outpost or raider's camp. Or become a host of a wizard's manor.
All characters, from a hauler to a hero have their own minds and behavior patterns. Sometimes it is interesting just to watch people scurry about minding their own business.Features:
- Build a medieval city;
- Play the game the way you like it: experiment with sandbox settings or play a campaign mode (ex. Polish localization);
- Keep your people happy by providing them with necessary resources and services;
- Gather resources, produce goods and build industries;
- See reports and tune up your economy;
- Build an army and protect your city from monsters and invasions;
- Trade and conduct diplomacy with neighbor realms, or go to war with them;
- Research technologies and cast spells;
- Challenge yourself by going after one of the achievements.