The best games like The Playroom are:
- arrow_rightDetroit: Become Human
- arrow_rightClicker Heroes
- arrow_rightSuper Mario Galaxy 2
- arrow_rightUnreal Tournament
- arrow_rightDroid Assault
- arrow_rightNeed for Speed 3: Hot Pursuit
- arrow_rightStrike Suit Zero
100 Best Games Like The Playroom:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (94)
- Xbox One (6)
- PlayStation 4 (13)
- iOS (25)
- Android (14)
- macOS (23)
- Linux (16)
- Nintendo Switch (6)
- Nintendo 3DS (3)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (5)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (8)
- PlayStation 2 (3)
- PlayStation (5)
- PS Vita (5)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (5)
- GameCube (1)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- SNES (4)
- NES (4)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (8)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari 8-bit (2)
- Atari ST (3)
- Genesis (5)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- 3DO (1)
- Game Gear (1)
1. Detroit: Become Human
In the future world, androids do almost everything that people do - they even start to think and feel. Although no one taught them this.
The plot of "Become Human" is built around three characters, each with a separate storyline, but they eventually merge into a single picture.
Connor is a police investigator and android. He has a simple task - to find androids, deviated from the path given by humans. He has a special vision, it allows him to see events as they happened. And the more information he collects, the higher his chances of acting correctly.
Kara is an android-housekeeper which spontaneously develops self-consciousness. As a result, Kara assumes responsibility for the fate of the little girl whom she worked as a sitter for. She, along with the girl, escapes from the house as a result of a conflict with her father, the owner of Kara.
Markus is a caretaker android. He also acquired self-consciousness and came to the idea that androids need freedom. He has the ability to grant androids free will and to calculate the consequences of some actions.
The story develops depending on the decisions taken by the characters. Some decisions have to be made quickly. Sometimes a player can return to the moment of making a choice and replay the situation.
2. Clicker Heroes
In the campaign mode you need to complete several missions and successfully reach the goal. There’s also a multiplayer mode where you can compete with other players online.
Clicker Heroes is an idle game focused on grinding gold to upgrade your characters. There's no storyline in the game; in fact, it's an endless process of beating more and more powerful enemies, progress and get better heroes. There are microtransactions in the game; however, they don't affect your progress through the game.
The upgrade system is set around the in-game currency called hero souls that you can use to buy so-called Ancients that buff your stats. Hero souls drop from bosses you can beat on every fifth and tenth level. The key feature of the game is the way it uses hero souls to reset the game. Every time you want to upgrade Ancients and get more bonuses, you need to use a special ability that makes you start the game over. While you need to complete the levels and develop the heroes again, Ancients’ bonuses remain and let you progress faster.
Clicker Heroes is followed by Clicker Heroes 2 that is currently in Steam Early Access. Unlike its free-to-play predecessor, the sequel uses a buy-to-play model instead of micro-transaction
3. Super Mario Galaxy 2
Mario is invited to Princess Peach's castle, and on his way notices a
strange light in the grass. As he peers cautiously through the reeds, he
sees a small, lost Luma. With the baby Luma tucked safely under his cap,
Mario rushes on to the castle. But when he gets there, something
unexpected is waiting for him...
Collect stars as Mario travels from galaxy to galaxy, working through
various levels—sometimes upside-down, sometimes floating from place to
place. Mario can also team up with his dinosaur buddy Yoshi, who adds a
number of possibilities to the gravity-defying gameplay. Power-ups for
Mario and Yoshi will give them new abilities to help platform to
unreachable areas, or defeat strong enemies. Skilled players will want
to collect Comet Metals to unlock harder levels with even more
challenges. Play solo or partner up with a friend or family member as
you prepare for liftoff and discovery!
Please note that this game does not include Miiverse support.
The following controllers are required to play this game: Wii Remote +
Categories in common with Super Mario Galaxy 2: Platformer
4. Unreal Tournament
Unreal Tournament is an action-shooter game developed by Digital Extremes, Epic Games and Epic MegaGames. It came out on 01-11-1999. It was published by Infogrames. Most rawgers rated the game as "Exceptional".
You can play Unreal Tournament on PC, Dreamcast, Classic Macintosh and PlayStation 2.
Michiel van den Bos, Sascha Dikiciyan and Straylight Productions scored the game.
5. Droid Assault
Play Droid Assault and experience running blaster battles with hordes of rampaging killer robots!
Discover a unique tactical arcade shooter, with the fun addictive gameplay of 8-bit classics. You'll need your wits and the help of your acquired droid squad to stay alive in this fast-paced retro actionfest. Wreak havok through 50 atmospheric levels of destructible scenery, avoid mines and turrets, and battle 48 different robot types from lowly Guardbots to the latest in Assassins, Special Ops and Battledroids.
With the aid of your trusty transfer beam capture your own squad of droids, armed with the latest hi-tech weaponry including lasers, rockets, grenades, flamethrowers and disruptors, boost their abilities with 17 kinds of powerup, and take on the formidable giant boss 'bots!
6. Need for Speed 3: Hot Pursuit
Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit, released as Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit in Europe, is a racing video game released in 1998. It is the third major installment in the Need for Speed series, significantly incorporating police pursuits as a major part of gameplay. Hot Pursuit remains focused in racing using exotic sports cars, but features races that primarily take place in locations within North America, including varied settings and climates. In addition, police AI is significantly improved over its predecessor, utilizing several tactics to stop both the player and opponent. The game was released for PlayStation in March 1998 and later received an enhanced port for Microsoft Windows in October 1998. A PlayStation 2 version was developed, but later cancelled. The game title's suffix, "Hot Pursuit", is a term for a police pursuit. The game had a sequel that was released in 2002 as Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2.
7. Strike Suit Zero
Strike Suit Zero is a space flight combat game. The game was funded via Kickstarter and advertised itself as an attempt to revive space flight combat genre.
Plot and setting
The game takes place in the distant future. The main protagonist is a pilot for United Nations of Earth and must help his home planet in a war against united forces of space colonies.
The game consists of several missions. In each one of them, you participate in a massive space battle. The missions’ design intends to simulate full-fledged warfare that does not revolve just around the player. The player has to perform a specific task in every mission such as protecting an important ally or destroying the certain enemy object.
The player can choose between four types of spaceships: interceptor, fighter, bomber and the Strike Suit. Using the last one, the player can switch their spacecraft between fighter-mode and strike mode. In the strike-mode, the Strike Suit transforms into a more agile human-like mech.
Throughout the game, the player unlocks different types of weaponry, including machine-guns, missiles, lasers, plasma cannons, and rockets.
The game supports joysticks
Linux Beta now available - Check Discussion Forum for details. VOTED BEST ADVENTURE GAME OF 2015!
STASIS is a point-and-click, sci-fi - horror adventure game played from a unique isometric perspective. STASIS intertwines a gruesome narrative with retro adventure gameplay. Combine items, interact with computers and solve puzzles while experiencing the gritty atmosphere.
In the distant future, aboard a seemingly abandoned spacecraft, John Maracheck awakes from stasis. He must push himself to new physical and emotional limits and unravel the mysteries around him.
John is in tremendous pain, his wife and daughter are missing, and time is running out as the Groomlake plunges further into the swirling blue methane clouds of Neptune.
- Challenging and realistic puzzles
- Cinematic AAA music composed by Mark Morgan (Fallout)
- Highly detailed 2D isometric graphics
- Classic point-and-click interaction
- Multiple characters to engage and work with
- John can (and will) die in the most horrific ways imaginable
- Special objects can be used on John himself to end it all
- A holographic stripper
STORYA compelling dystopian narrative intertwines this mature adventure tale. Access computer terminals and engage with the environment like never before. A great deal of character backstory and information can also be found on the PDAs littered around the corpses aboard the Groomlake.
GAMEPLAY Click, read and interact to explore the dark corners of the Groomlake, to gather inventory items and clues to help solve puzzles to progress further.
GRAPHICS STASIS has an isometric visual aesthetic that brings a new angle to adventure games. Each scene has been individually detailed and created to craft the perfect backdrop for the gloomy adventure. While uniquely isometric, be ready for riveting cut scenes.
VOICE ACTING The story unfolds with professional voice acting and a rising score - emotive on both accounts. The talented voice artists build up the depth of each the characters that you'll meet.
MUSIC The legendary Mark Morgan (Wasteland 2, Fallout) has created a moving score, steeped in fear and emotion. Additional music has been penned by Daniel Sadowski (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Warhammer) who has given the soundtrack a unique cinematic edge.
STASIS has lovingly been crafted by Christopher Bischoff for the past 5 years. In 2013, a successful Kickstarter aided in the further development of the game.
[BEST ADVENTURE GAME 2015] http://www.adventuregamers.com/articles/view/29966/page17
Categories in common with STASIS: Adventure
9. Space Overlords
Erupting from the shackles of your prison, you are an Overlord, an ancient life form of immeasurable power who seeks revenge against the evil Kesedihan. Wipe out entire planetary forces, destroy cities and fight bosses as you seek to eliminate all existence of Kesedihan’s kin from the universe.Features
- Smash, shoot and stomp your way through entire cities and planetary defences
- PVP Multiplayer mode (online and offline) for up to four players
- Create your own planets using the build in Planet Editor
- Six enemy types with stronger variations to face & defeat
- Four playable characters
- 56 story mode levels
- 4 Multiplayer game modes
A fire giant with the ability to send out flaming heat waves from his hands. He is incredibly skilled in close quarters combat, robust, violent, and has a variety of physical attacks to crush any resistance.
A water type overlord, Terbang is equipped with gravity emitters that allow her to float. While the fastest overlord, her attacks are not as strong as her brothers. She uses projectiles to attack and is able to charge her attack to create a massive power attack.
One of the strongest overlords, Phemus does not travel at high speeds, but due to his four arms is able to deal massive damage at close range.
A hulking walking armour with two massive arms and tentacle-like protuberances as hair, he has a devastating spin attack which can be incredibly dangerous combined with a boost at the right time.Other titles from Excalibur Games
10. Space Trader: Merchant Marine
In the far future, humanity is ruled by The Ministry of Accounts, an oppressive bureaucracy that tracks, records and taxes every transaction of daily life. From the depths of Red Tape, a new breed of marketeer arises to challenge the authority and make a profit: the Space Trader is born!
As a Trader, you will attempt to amass a fortune beyond your wildest imagination, buying and selling commodities and taking up arms against the oppressors or even accepting bounty missions, hunting down crime bosses and their thugs.
- Trader Campaign: Start as a rookie trader and earn your way to Master Trader using shrewd trades, back alley deals, bribes, a well placed bullet and more through a challenging 5-level single-player campaign.
- Three Ways to Challenge: Master your trading skills in three unique challenge missions; Moon Madness, Free Trade and Red Eye Trader.
- From Iron Ore to Organs: Turn misfortune to profit. Buy low, sell high. Over 40 different commodities to supply the demand.
- Have Ship, Will Travel: Visit seven planetary locations, their moons and stops along the way and interact with over 100 characters.
- Conflict Builds Character: Using an assortment of unique weapons, bring dozens of crime bosses to justice and turn a tidy profit.
- Competitive Cooperative: Challenge your friends and family, not just your peers. Working together has never been so competitive!
- Steam Achievements: Unlock all 40 Steam Achievements
11. TimeSplitters: Future Perfect
TimeSplitters: Future Perfect is a 2005 first-person shooter video game developed by Free Radical Design and published by Electronic Arts for the PlayStation 2, GameCube and Xbox video game consoles.
It is the third game in the TimeSplitters series, following TimeSplitters (2000) and TimeSplitters 2 (2002). The game features a single-player mode consisting of levels where the player assumes the role of Sergeant Cortez, a time-traveling marine from the 25th century, as he attempts to go to the past to save the future. The game also includes a range of multiplayer options including cooperative mode. Online play was included in both the PlayStation 2 and Xbox versions.
In June 2007, a sequel was announced to be in development, titled TimeSplitters 4, but has since been shelved due to difficulties selling the idea to potential publishers based on Future Perfect's sales performance.
Categories in common with TimeSplitters: Future Perfect:
12. Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends
'Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends' introduces entirely new levels of fun to the refreshing gameplay vanquishing swarms of enemies with mighty warriors found in 'Dynasty Warriors 8.'
In story mode, where you can immerse yourself in the vivid tales of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms, it is now possible to play as the mighty warrior 'Lu Bu,' and embark on a journey that depicts his way of life.
Additionally, many new hypothetical scenarios to existing Romance of the Three Kingdoms battles have been added, as well as new playable characters, weapons types, growth/speedrun elements, and more!
What's more, a revamped Ambition Mode and completely new Challenge Mode offer whole new ways to enjoy the 'Dynasty Warriors 8' universe.
6MB minimum save size
HDTV screen resolution: 720p
Network Players 2-2
This item is being licensed or sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item. This item may be used with up to 2 activated PlayStation®3 systems associated with this Sony Entertainment Network account.
DYNASTY WARRIORS 8: Xtreme Legends©2013-2014 TECMO KOEI GAMES CO., LTD. DYNASTY WARRIORS, Xtreme Legends and the KOEI logo are registered trademarks of TECMO KOEI GAMES CO., LTD. The KT logo is a registered trademark of TECMO KOEI HOLDINGS CO., LTD. All rights reserved.
Categories in common with Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends: Action
Read on for important info below!
Don’t miss out on one of the best-selling mobile games of all time – free to download! Rediscover the world-famous Tetris® game you know and love, with all-new features and ways to play. Keep your lines clear and keep your cool as things heat up in this puzzle game that’s easy to pick up, but difficult to master. This is Tetris®, reimagined.
GO THE DISTANCE IN MARATHON MODE
Create the perfect strategy and keep your lines clear with endless Tetrimino action. Choose between original Swipe and One-Touch controls in this traditional Tetris® mode.
DISCOVER THE TETRIS® GALAXY
Dig for the galaxy’s core using as few Tetriminos as possible in this multi-level puzzle mode. Exchange Coins for Power-ups and transform Tetrimino blockades into amazing rewards.
COMPETE FOR THE TOP
Show off your skills in the new Explorers Mode. Challenge yourself and other players when you go head-to-head with the competition.
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
Keep a tally of every line you’ve cleared, or link to Facebook to compete with friends in Tetris® Rank. You can even brag about those sky-high scores on your newsfeed!
Important Messages for Consumers:
This app contains direct links to social networking sites intended for an audience over 13.
This app contains direct links to the Internet.
For all countries other than Germany: EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.
For Germany: EA may retire online features and services after 30-day notice per e-mail (if available) and posted on www.ea.com/de/1/service-updates.
Tetris ® & © 1985–2016 Tetris Holding. All Rights Reserved
By installing this game, you consent to its installation and the installation of any game updates or upgrades released through your platform. You can turn off automatic updates through your device settings, but if you do not update your app, you may experience reduced functionality.
14. YOU DON'T KNOW JACK
YOU DON’T KNOW JACK® – the trivia game your mother warned you about – would like invite you to have your pants pulled over your brain. Play alone or with friends and match wits with your cantankerous host, Cookie Masterson. Covering everything from pop music to the pope.
Categories in common with YOU DON'T KNOW JACK:
15. Strike Suit Infinity
Ok, cadet. This is it. All your training has brought you to this point - you are here for one reason only: to be the best.
Strike Suit Infinity is a frantic high score chaser where your skill is the only thing that matters. Whatever combat experience you have had so far is considered irrelevant. There is no end to the enemies you will face. There is no winning. There is only the fight for survival.
Take to the cockpit of one of three Strike Suits, engaging waves of enemies, building your multiplier and putting as many points on the board as possible. You’ll need to use your head, though. In between rounds, use credits to purchase upgrades and reinforcements, maximizing your potential in the next round. The longer you can stay alive, the bigger your score, and the higher up the leaderboard you’ll find yourself.
Engage intelligent enemy fighters and take on colossal capital ships, exploiting weak points in their super-structure to blow them apart piece by piece. Upgrade your Strike Suit and customize your weapon load-outs to tailor combat to your tastes. Take advantage of three very different Strike Suits to experience dogfighting action as you’ve never seen it before.Key Features
- Fast, frantic space combat: freely engage multiple enemies, dogfight other pilots and fight massive fleet battles.
- The Strike Suit: strategically switch from Pursuit Mode (speed and power) to Strike Mode (a powerful, highly maneuverable combat mode).
- It’s all about your score – build your multiplier, take down waves of enemy as fast as you can, and race to the top of the leaderboard.
- Manage your strategy – use credits in between rounds to purchase upgrades and reinforcements for the next round.
- Capital Ship Destruction: take capital ships apart piece by piece – take out their turrets and target weak-points to blow out entire sections of their superstructure.
- Ship Designs from renowned Mechanical Design engineer Junji Okubo (Appleseed: Ex Machina, Steel Battalion).
- Music from award-winning sound designer Paul Ruskay (Homeworld) including a collaboration with Japanese singer/songwriter Kokia (Tales of Innocence, Gunslinger Girl: II Teatrino) and Subsource.
- Joystick compatible: as well as being fully optimized for mouse and keyboard, and gamepads, Strike Suit Infinity is compatible with a range of joysticks for full immersion.
- Vicious new enemy types
16. SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-II
The last title released for the tenth anniversary of the "SAMURAI WARRIORS" series, "SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-II", is here at last!
Naomasa Ii appears as a playable character for the first time, and the various personalities of the age are explored in more depth in "Story Mode", which is now focused on individual characters.
Series favorite "Survival Mode" returns as well, powered up from its previous iterations.
The most well-received elements of "SAMURAI WARRIORS 4" are carried over, while the action balance, cut-scenes and character development systems have all been significantly upgraded. Explore the world of "SAMURAI WARRIORS 4" anew, in this whole new take on the title!
* The images are from an in-development build and may differ from the final version.
Categories in common with SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-II: Action
17. Hitogata Happa
Shoot 'em up with the 3rd game in the Gundemonium Collection series. Hitogata Happa is considered one of the hardest doujin style shooters ever! – Unlike the first two games, Hiitogata Happa is a vertical scrolling upward shooter, the action in this game is a visual mish-mash of weaponry that will give your senses a total overload. Threatened by an invading army who is terrorizing the land, Rosa enlisted the magic of a witch, Kreutzer – who has charmed her own army of magic dolls, each with extreme power and crazy weapons. Use these dolls to take revenge on the invaders as you blast through six, intense stages. Choose from twelve playable characters (four unlockable), each with their own special abilities, and unlock secret game features.
- 6 stages of vertical-scrolling bullet insanity
- Sweet old-school retro anime-style art
- 8 playable characters, and 4 unlockable characters
- 2 unlockable special modes
- 13 Steam achievements
- Full online leaderboards
- New arranged soundtrack by Woofle
18. Galcon Legends
Join Buck the bill collector as he unites the galaxy against the forces of evil. Send swarms of ships to defeat enemy planets and conquer the universe!
Galcon Legends teaches the basic strategies of Galcon through a single-player campaign. The 23 levels can be easily defeated at the lower-ranks, but mastery at the Grand Admiral level will take much more effort!
19. Top Gear 2
Top Gear 2 (released as Top Racer 2 in Japan) is the sequel to the 1992 racer Top Gear. First released in August 1993 for the SNES, May 24, 1994 for the Sega Genesis and in 1994 for Amiga. It was developed by Gremlin Interactive and published by Kemco for the SNES and by Vic Tokai for the Genesis. While more realistic than its predecessor, Top Gear 2 maintained the arcade-style gameplay the series is known for. The game was well received by critics and fans alike.
Categories in common with Top Gear 2: Racing
20. Mobile Legends: Bang bang
Join your friends in a brand new 5v5 MOBA showdown against real human opponents, Mobile Legends: Bang Bang! Choose your favorite heroes and build the perfect team with your comrades-in-arms! 10-second matchmaking, 10-minute battles. Laning, jungling, tower rushing, team battles, all the fun of PC MOBAs and action games in the palm of your hand! Feed your eSports spirit!
Mobile Legends: Bang Bang, 2017’s brand new mobile eSports masterpiece. Shatter your opponents with the touch of your finger and claim the crown of strongest Challenger!
Your phone thirsts for battle!
1. Classic MOBA Maps, 5v5 Battles
Real-time 5v5 battles against real opponents. Fight over 3 lanes to take the enemy’s tower. 4 jungle areas. 18 defense towers. 2 Wild Bosses. Complete reproductions of classic MOBA maps. Full-on 5v5, Human vs. Human battles. A triumphant return to genuine MOBA gameplay.
2. Win with Teamwork & Strategy
Block damage, control the enemy, and heal teammates! Choose from Tanks, Mages, Marksmen, Assassins, Supports, etc. to anchor your team or be match MVP! New heroes are constantly being released!
3. Fair Fights, Carry Your Team to Victory
Just like classic MOBAs, there is no hero training or paying for stats. Winners and losers are decided based on skill and ability on this fair and balanced platform for competitive gaming.
4. Simple Controls, Easy to Master
With a virtual joystick on the left and skill buttons on the right, 2 fingers are all you need to become a master! Autolock and target sifting allow you to last hit to your heart’s content. Never miss! And a convenient tap-to-equip system lets you focus on the thrill of battle!
5. 10 Second Matchmaking, 10 Minute Matches
Matchmaking only takes 10 seconds, and battles last 10 minutes, glossing over the quiet early-game leveling up and jumping right into intense battles. Less boring waiting and repetitive farming, and more thrilling action and fist-pumping victories. At any place, at any moment, just pick up your phone, fire up the game, and immerse yourself in heart-pounding MOBA competition.
6. Smart Offline AI Assistance
In most MOBAs, a dropped connection means hanging your team out to dry, but with Mobile Legends: Bang Bang’s powerful reconnection system, if you get dropped, you can be back in the battle in seconds. And while you’re offline, your character will be controlled by our AI system to avoid a 5-on-4 situation.
You can get customer service assistance via the [Contact Us] button in the game to help you with any problems you may encounter while playing. You can also find us on the following platforms. We welcome all of your Mobile Legends: Bang Bang thoughts and suggestions:
Customer Service Email: [email protected]
22. Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master
Joe Musashi’s sworn enemy, the Neo Zeed are secretly rebuilding an organization in Japan after the battle in Neo City.
Joe (code name Shinobi) senses the evil power growing and starts to make his way back to fight the Neo Zeed once again.
Categories in common with Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master: Action
23. Terraforming Mars
The taming of the Red Planet has begun!
Corporations are competing to transform Mars into a habitable planet by spending vast resources and using innovative technology to raise temperature, create a breathable atmosphere, and make oceans of water. As terraforming progresses, more and more people will immigrate from Earth to live on the Red Planet.
In Terraforming Mars, you control a corporation with a certain profile. Play project cards, build up production, place your cities and green areas on the map, and race for milestones and awards! Will your corporation lead the way into humanity’s new era?Features:
- The official adaptation of the cult boardgame, faithfully developed with the help of the author
- Turn-based strategy: choose a specialized corporation, build facilities, research innovative technologies and manage your resources productions
- Life on Mars? Improve the conditions on the Red Planet by warming up the planet to melt the ice and create oceans, planting oxygen-producing flora and introducing small and big animals.
- Corporation rivalry: it’s a nice forest you’ve planted there - wouldn’t it be a shame if a large asteroid was steered to crash right on it?
- Mars for all: play solo or multiplayer games against local or online opponents, humans or AI
- More to terraform: additional content coming after launch
Categories in common with Terraforming Mars: Strategy
24. Missile Command
Purchase this PS one® Classic and play it on both your PS3™ and PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) systems!
Defend the cities of the Earth against an alien invasion in this reimagining of an arcade classic.
Download this PS one® Classic today!
Transferring to a PSP® system from your PS3™ system:
You must be signed into the PlayStation®Network account that originally purchased the game. You must have at least 193 MB free on your Memory Stick Duo™. Connect your PSP® system to your PS3™ system with a USB cable and switch your PSP® system to USB Mode. Highlight the game on the PS3™ XMB™, press the Δ button and select Copy.
PC Store Customers:
Log into your PlayStation®Network account that you originally used to purchased the game. Then, download the game from your "Download List" in the PlayStation®Store onto your PS3™ system.
This title has been converted from the original PlayStation® disc to the PSP® and the PS3™ systems. Consequently, there may be times where the title plays differently from the PlayStation® disc version, or where some features may not function properly. This version does not support PlayStation® peripherals (controller, memory card, multitap, etc.), therefore functionalities such as multiplayer, versus, and co-op modes are not available.
Purchase indicates acceptance of the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service/User Agreement and this item's use restrictions. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not purchase this item. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems and 2 portable systems that are associated with the purchasing account.
Missile Command ® © 1999 Atari Interactive, Inc.
"PS one", "PlayStation", "PS" Family logo, and "PSP" are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
25. Agatha Knife
Experience life through the eyes of seven-year-old Agatha, an insomniac who finds herself conflicted between friendship with the animals in her mother’s butcher shop and her unwavering love for eating meat. Embark on a satirical narrative point-and-click adventure as you go on an unpredictable journey through Agatha Knife’s quirky and hand-crafted world. Aiming to make the animals unafraid of their inevitable fate in the butcher shop where Agatha works, you’ll head into the whimsical Psychotic Universe looking for answers.
Upon her discovery of religion, Agatha quickly realizes it could be used as a valuable tool to win over the animals, quash their fears, and make them unafraid of death. Join Agatha as she undertakes the challenge of creating a new religion of her own, Carnivorism, and works to convince the animals that the sacrifice of their flesh is the secret to eternal happiness.
Taking place in the same world as Mango Protocol’s first title, MechaNika, Agatha Knife is riddled with dark humor, geek references, and challenging puzzles. Utilizing humor and wit to boldly explore controversial issues, players will find themselves immersed in Agatha’s struggles while experiencing the world through the eyes of a naive child.
- Satirically humorous narrative adventure that lures you to the dark corners of everyday life.
- Create your own religion piece by piece.
- Uniquely colorful and hand-crafted art.
- Tackle controversial topics through the eyes of a child.
- Explore a dynamic and vibrant world that unfolds as your adventure progresses.
- Interact with diverse characters and uncover their stories during your quest.
- Original soundtrack created to suit each environment.
- Dive into the whimsical Psychotic Universe, the same world as the Mango Protocol's beloved first game, MechaNika.
26. Marvel Super Heroes In War of the Gems
Marvel Super Heroes In War of the Gems (マーヴルスーパーヒーローズ ウォーオブザジェム, Māvuru Supā Hīrōzu: Wō obu za Jemu) is a 2D action platformer video game developed by Capcom for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System, based on the events of Marvel Comics' series, Infinity Gauntlet. In the game's plot, Adam Warlock calls upon Earth's greatest superheroes to seek out the Infinity Gems before they fall into the wrong hands.
Although War of the Gems is based on the same storyline as the Capcom arcade game Marvel Super Heroes, and each of the playable characters retains one of the special moves they had in that game, it is not a port; War of the Gems instead features gameplay similar to Final Fight and X-Men: Mutant Apocalypse.
Categories in common with Marvel Super Heroes In War of the Gems: Platformer
27. The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2
The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2 is an action RPG in which you use weapon combos, skills, minions known as Tochkas, and armor types called Facets to battle your way through unique worlds. Play as Hundred Knight, a doll animated by the powerful witch Chelka, and discover the secrets of the world of magic. Dive into a lush realm brimming with mysteries and unimaginable danger. Engage in fast-paced battles as you wield powerful weapons and mow down enemies! Use an arsenal of new skills and decimate all who stand in your path!
The Witch and the Hundred Knight is a trademark of Nippon Ichi Software, Inc. Licensed to and published by NIS America, Inc.
Platform: PlayStation 4
28. Beyond the Void
Beyond the Void (BtV) is a unique combination of strategy and 1vs1 competitive game that takes place in a world between science-fiction and fantasy.
Experience the thrill of being a mercenary captain! Take command of a mothership that complements your style of playing and draft its skills. You’ve got only one true goal: To forge a strong fleet and conquer your opponent’s home planet! Now, Captain, balance your strategy and resources to win the war…Beyond the void!
- Challenge your friends to 1vs1 online matches, train against the AI, or compete in ranked games.
- First, DRAFT the skills of your mothership to fit your strategy. Collect resources and conquer neutral planets as you forge your fleet and improve your mothership’s statistics.
- Then, DESTROY your opponent’s fleet as you lead your powerful army through an epic space war. Your skills as a player are your best tool.
- Last, DOMINATE the game, defeat the enemy by conquering their base planet. Your victory is the first step toward building your reputation amongst the BtV community. Fight for the top rank.
Beyond the Void is revolutionary, offering true ownership of game items in its digital second-hand market, which is based on the Ethereum blockchain.
Beyond the Void is a free to play competitive game. Players have the opportunity to unlock or purchase cosmetics items to stand out and be easily recognized by your fans during tournaments.
You, the game-player, are witnessing the birth of a revolutionary concept in gaming: True ownership of digital assets. In other words, everything you own in BtV also exists outside of, and independent from, the game platform.
With traditional game platforms, you leave your winnings and game assets behind the moment you leave the platform. They only exist within that world, and that world can be taken away from you at any time; by a business or technical failure, by a ban.
In contrast, your blockchain-enabled game assets (e.g., avatars, motherships, skins, chest, ...), are portable. They exist inside and outside the game platform. You own them and can do what you want with them. You can buy, sell, and trade them directly with other people. You can offer them for sale at the shop.
- A variety of skins, avatars, titles, holotag, event cards and packs are available.
- Your assets are yours. You can buy, sell or trade them on the shop.
- Nexium is an ERC20 token used to buy items in the online shop.
- Nexium token is compatible with MyEtherWallet.
- More free and premium content will be added on a regular basis thanks to the great work of the development team.
To support our continuous cycle of play/iterate/improve, use the “Report a bug” button in the game or mention it in the “Feedback” channel on our Discord. We’ll use your feedback for our official release :)
Let’s get to know each other on social media and discuss game polishing :)
29. Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny
Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny is a RPG game developed by Gust. It was originally released in 2005. It was published by NIS America. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
You can play Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny on PlayStation 2.
Tadanobu Inoue produced the game. It was directed by Kazushige Masuda.
Categories in common with Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny: Role Playing
Platform: PlayStation 2
30. Fuzion Frenzy
Fuzion Frenzy is a party game for the original Xbox console. Play alone or with up to 3 additional players in a "Tournament" or the more casual "Mini-Game Frenzy" mode. You'll choose between 22 different game modes across 6 levels, including a Military Base, Coliseum, Downtown, and Waterfront. Compete for the highest score and the title of Champion of Fuzion Frenzy.
31. Final Fantasy Chronicles
Final Fantasy Chronicles is a compilation of Square's role-playing video games Final Fantasy IV and Chrono Trigger, released for the North American Sony PlayStation on June 29, 2001. TOSE ported both titles from the Super Nintendo Entertainment System; each had been previously released as individual Japanese PlayStation ports in 1997 (Final Fantasy IV) and 1999 (Chrono Trigger). Several bonus features were added to each game, such as art galleries, bestiaries, and cutscenes—including computer-generated full motion video used at the beginning of Final Fantasy IV and anime scenes used throughout Chrono Trigger.
Final Fantasy Chronicles was received well by players and critics, who praised the peripheral features and the fact that Square was offering RPG classics to a new generation of gamers. Conversely, reviewers sharply criticized "long and frequent loading" between areas and battles due to poor emulation. Enough copies of Chronicles were sold to warrant a second release as part of Sony's Greatest Hits in June 2003.
Categories in common with Final Fantasy Chronicles: Role Playing
Single Player, HD (High Definition). Upgrade to the full game to unlock your ability to earn achievements and track your high scores! There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.
ZombieThon is an arcade shoot ‘em up, with the goal of each mission being to survive as long as possible and to use any means to do so. Upgrades could come in the form of bouncing bullets, split shot, or even a few special upgrades that are nothing short of a natural disaster.
- Single-player mode, for those that like a challenge.
- 2 to 4 PLAYERS in Scaling Online Multiplayer.
- Lots of different upgrades and combos for your weapons.
- Special bullet abilities.
- Unlockable characters in each level.
- Unique character abilities.
- 3 maps with more on the way.
- Infinitely scaling waves.
SoundStage is a virtual reality music sandbox built specifically for room-scale VR. Whether you’re a professional DJ creating a new sound, or a hobbyist who wants to rock out on virtual drums, SoundStage gives you a diverse toolset to express yourself.
If you look at old rock concerts, you’ll see these HUGE synthesizers that the musicians connect together to make electronic sounds. These instruments are literally enveloping the player. SoundStage attempts to capture the feel of those epic music machines then take it to the next level with tools only possible in a virtual environment. All in a world inspired by the airbrush paintings and computer graphics of the 80s.
Hook up your sounds to the electro-maracas, drive your keyboard with a 3D theremin, and get ready to jam in your VR SoundStage.
Categories in common with SoundStage: Indie
35. Talisman: The Horus Heresy
Talisman: The Horus Heresy is a grand strategic war game set in the future of the 31st Millenium. You fight as powerful Warlords, across the galaxy, building vast armies and armadas, either in the service of the Emperor of Mankind or the Warmaster Horus and the forces of Chaos .
Talisman: The Horus Heresy is a fun new way to interact with the Universe of Warhammer 40,000. If you are familiar with The Horus Heresy, you will find new ways to explore it; if you are a newcomer, this game will teach you all about the characters, planets, campaigns and the complex machinery of war employed in this Epic struggle of Good and Evil.
The new combative team play will appeal to fans of Talisman and the Horus Heresy alike. It’s a unique adaptation of Talisman that has been tailored specifically for digital platforms.
In Talisman: The Horus Heresy the player’s experience of Talisman is scaled up exponentially, exploring not a kingdom but a whole galaxy in the 31st Millennium. No longer will you be fighting for the Crown of Command, but for the very future of humanity…
- Command one of the eighteen Space Marine Legions that fought during the Horus Heresy
- Play as one of eight of the galaxy’s greatest heroes or most notorious villains such as Roboute Guilliman or Angron
- Multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Challenge or team-up with your friends locally and online
- Play against AI opponents
Includes free Erebus DLC
Erebus is one of the most prominent members of the Word Bearers Legion and a member of the Dark Council of Sicarus. He was the harbinger of the Horus Heresy, instrumental in converting first Lorgar and then Horus to Chaos. He has recently been added to the game, so try out his special abilities right now!
36. R-Type Delta
R-Type Delta (アール・タイプ デルタ, Āru Taipu Deruta) is a shoot 'em up video game developed by Irem and released for the PlayStation console in 1999. It is the fourth game in the R-Type series and the first to feature 3D graphics. The game received generally positive reviews from critics.
Categories in common with R-Type Delta:
37. Magic Lantern
Meet the heroes of The Magic Lantern and immerse yourself in a wonderful fairy-tale world. Kate and her film projector, the Magic Lantern, are waiting for you in the virtual room, ready to whisk you away on a captivating journey. Just choose a story and start the projector!
Our stories are well-known around the world, and have been specially adapted for preschool-aged children. These are tales that have stood the test of time, and they offer important life lessons about being kind, understanding and helpful, having courage, and doing the right thing.
And if you don’t feel like watching a story, there are plenty of other things to do here!
- Watch beautifully told, uplifting stories, treasured by generations of children: Alice in Wonderland, The War of the Worlds and Little Mowgli.
- Explore the room and rearrange objects any way you like. The size of your actual room won’t limit you. You can play Magic Lantern VR wherever you are.
- Darts, balls, toy cars, blocks, stuffed animals, a globe and pictures appear in the game as interactive objects – toys you can play with but never break or lose.
- Draw on the easel and let your imagination run free – your paint will never dry out, and your clothes won’t get dirty.
- Try controlling a toy cat, directing it using a laser pointer.
- Choose another language in the game setup for a fun way to learn a foreign language.
- Now you have a new playroom, cozy and safe, where children can do almost anything they want and never get hurt.
Home is where the magic begins!
38. Stellar Interface
Fight In Ever Changing Space Battles!
Run through the universe, discover the numerous perks/consumables and their synergistic effects. Explore the randomly-generated galaxy to find merchants, unlock spacecrafts, collect StellarNetES Cartridges, checkmark your kills of the various galactic overlords.
And die. A lot!
Can you find the most outrageous perk combination to defeat the Last Overlord?
- Rogue-like Elements: With a randomly generated universe and randomized perks, no journey will ever be the same! What will happen to you, in your own unique apocalyptic cataclysmic transgalactic voyage?
- Synergistic Perk System: Over 100 perks and consumables! Look out for the synergistic nature of the perks that suits your playstyle!
- Galactic Bounties: Complete over 100 missions to participate in the StellarNET Entertainment System lottery!
- Customize Your Start: Choose your spacecraft: there is one for every playstyle, as they have unique starting perks. You can personalize your arsenal from numerous weapons: cannons, missiles and lasers!
- Unlock Spacecrafts, View Your Progress: Check out what have you accomplished in our in-game encyclopedia StellarNET. Unlock new spacecrafts, kill all the bosses to progress in StellarNET's kill table. Check which perks and consumables you have used and seen, and what is your progress towards the achievements!
- Explore the Universe: Some levels are more special than others: Merchants, Bosses, Spacecraft Factories. Fight through lower-difficulty levels to stock up on perks, or just streamline to the end-boss if you feel powerful enough!
- Controller Support: Plug-and-play with any kind of controller!
Dragonpath is a fast-paced top-down hack'n'slash RPG with abilities tied to equipment rather than classes. The game takes place in a broken underground realm inhabited by vicious monsters and few struggling remnants of civilization.
Baptised in the dragon’s fire the champion yearns for vengeance; the master’s nemesis must fall. Master the ruthless combat, carve a bloody path through the depths of this ruined world and take the fight to the wretched being festering in the abyss.Features
- Campaign with 15 levels divided into 4 chapters
- Singleplayer, local co-op (2 players) and online co-op (up to 4 players)
- Abilities are tied to equipped items instead of classes
- 20+ bosses and 30+ enemy types
- 90+ items to find and plenty of enchants to modify them
- Customizable hair style
Do you dare to walk the Dragonpath?
40. ASSAULT GUNNERS HD EDITION
ASSAULT GUNNERS HD EDITION puts you in control of the Peace Keeping Force known as DAT and along with your three allied Battle Mechs, you must attempt to save Earth’s Migrants and the Mars Colonies as a whole from the threat of the ANTS uprising. Who or what could be leading this threat against Mars, and the new planned perfect utopia for humanity?
With 35 full-length battle-heavy missions, a horde gameplay mode known as “Inferno Mode” covering 5 varied maps and over 100 mech-customisation possibilities for yourself and your allies, there’s plenty of replayability and content present in the standalone version of ASSAULT GUNNERS HD EDITION.
Categories in common with ASSAULT GUNNERS HD EDITION: Action
41. Quick Slick Deadly
Word of Caution:
- Quick Slick Deadly is designed to be played with a mouse. If you are not comfortable with using a mouse for skillful play, you will most likely not enjoy this game.
- Quick Slick Deadly is all about learning the game's mechanics and mastering them for reaching high scores. Compared to other Shoot 'em Ups, the mechanics are plenty. They are explained via short text+voice messages at the start of every mission. It is essential to pay attention to these pieces of information, or else you will not understand how to play. If you do not have the patience for this, this game is not for you.
Fly through space and overcome a variety of enemies and obstacles as one of three different classes.
As the Fighter, you'll fire a weapon that although very weak covers an increasingly larger area if you continue to destroy your enemies. You'll also be able to copy the attacks of your enemies by destroying three of a kind in a row!
As the Survivor, you'll gain energy by daring to get close to enemy attacks. You could use this energy to either block attacks or wait for maximum energy to perform a screen-filling attack. If you manage to reach a high speed, your ship enters ghost-mode and becomes invincible!
As the Trickster, you'll be able to perform various risky maneuvers to unleash powerful attacks. Wield a boomerang that is deadly to your enemies but takes away your control over your ship. Use energy to inflict great damage that returns enemy attack damage right back at them! If you have enough speed you'll be able to destroy your foes by simply crashing into them!
Learn to master Quick Slick Deadly through step-by-step missions and then show off the hardcore gamer within you with your perfected high-scores and excellent completion times. Are you ready to face a challenge?
For more information, check out the in-depth guide at: http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/399270/manuals/In-Depth_Guide_to_Quick_Slick_Deadly.pdf?t=1450297586
- Play as three completely different classes: Fighter; Survivor; and Trickster.
- Probably the only scrolling shooter where the scrolling speed of the screen is not fixed, but can be manipulated by the player, adding the possibility to do time trials besides the usual score hunting.
- While mostly side-scrolling, the view occasionally switches to top-view to enable more interesting gameplay situations.
- It’s not all about shooting, but also about maneuvering. The various environmental hazards underline this feature, which are not only deadly to you, but also to your enemies.
42. Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword
Leave button mashing behind. Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword is about precision swordplay, battlefield finesse, and martial-arts style.
As the heroic title character, you’ll travel a world rife with cherry-blossom beauty—and deadly danger—to rescue the legendary Princess Cherry Blossom. Her kidnapper has set dozens of blade-wielding henchmen in your path, and you’ll have to exercise your best battle senses to defeat them and save her. Learn to predict your foes’ moves, deftly dodge their attacks, and create opportunities for devastating counterattacks.
Start with the Sakura Sword, a little health, and some basic training from your water-spirit guide. Make your way from battleground to battleground fighting wave after wave of increasingly cunning enemies. Fight through huge castles to duel epic bosses. And don’t forget to stop at small villages along the way to get help, gear, encouragement (and distraction) from the quirky townsfolk.
Prove that you truly are the Sakura Samurai!
Categories in common with Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword:
Platform: Nintendo 3DS
43. Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone!
Art Academy™: Lessons for Everyone! is a Nintendo 3DS™ XL title that offers art lessons and art-on-the-go for everyone. An in-game tutor walks you through step-by-step lessons as you explore art theory and concepts behind drawing and painting. The stylus and Touch Screen controls offer a lifelike feel, whether you’re layering paint on stroke by stroke, blending pastels, or shading with the side of the pencil. You can also use these tools in Free Paint, where you can sketch and paint pictures of any subject in a variety of mediums. You can even take 3D pictures of subjects when inspiration hits in the real world and reference them later to turn those subjects into works of art. Then share your artistic creations with friends through a number of simple and easy means. This game is also perfect for use on Nintendo 3DS XL’s larger screens.
- Anyone can learn to draw and paint, from kids looking to supplement their art classes to adults looking to unleash their creativity in a fun and relaxing way.
- In-game tutor offers customizable learning, with real-world art theory explored in step-by-step bites that can be skimmed or replayed over and over.
- Stylus and Touch Screen controls offer lifelike feel, whether you are drawing with the tip of a pencil, shading with the side of the pencil, or layering on paint or pastels stroke by stroke.
- A range of new lessons cover still life to scenery to portraiture. Optional add-on content is also available for purchase from the Nintendo eShop for even more content.*
- Share your artistic creations, locally, via the SpotPass™ feature, or by exporting images to the Nintendo 3DS system’s SD card.
- Sketch with colored pencils, blend pastels or layer on paint, anywhere and on-the-go.
- Take a picture anywhere with your Nintendo 3DS, then use it as a subject in Free Paint.
In-game content available for purchase using stored account funds.
*Add On Content lessons are optional and not required to fully enjoy the software
Categories in common with Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone!:
Platform: Nintendo 3DS
44. Fuzzy's World of Miniature Space Golf
Fuzzy's World of Miniature Space Golf is a game developed by Pixel Painters Corporation. It came out on 01-01-1995. It was published by Pixel Painters Corporation. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
You can play Fuzzy's World of Miniature Space Golf on PC.
Categories in common with Fuzzy's World of Miniature Space Golf:
45. Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast
**NEW PvP Battle Arena Now Live**
Battle the legions of darkness across time and space as otherworldly anti-hero 'Eddie', in an epic turn-based fantasy RPG.
Collect, power up and evolve incredible champions to form the ultimate fighting team - battle through multiple worlds, defeat giant bosses, rebuild Eddie's shattered soul and save the universe!
COLLECT AND COMMAND
Warrior, Magus, Sentinel, Gunner or Assassin. 5 different classes and 100's of characters to collect. Defeat corrupted enemies, turn them to your side and create incredible teams!
UNLEASH INCREDIBLE POWER
Eddies come in many shapes and forms, each featuring their own unique set of powers and abilities, including; Cyborg, Mummy, Trooper, Vampire, Viking, Samurai, Bounty Hunter and many more!
ENTER THE PvP BATTLE ARENA
Prepare for Eddie Vs Eddie in the ultimate face-off! Put your strongest teams to the test against other players and fight for death or glory as you duke it out to gain valuable prizes and supplies.
Collect unique resources to upgrade and evolve your team, enabling strategic gameplay to counter the enemy. Over 40 different 'Talisman' sets to pick and choose additional abilities for your characters!
TRAVEL THROUGH TIME AND SPACE
Explore the furthest reaches of a sprawling universe, from the depths of underworld to ancient Egypt, past battlefields, an enchanted forest and beyond, all set in stunning 3D environments.
HALLOWED BE THY GAME
Features the incredible sound of Iron Maiden, with an epic soundtrack especially prepared for the game.
- IMPORTANT Minimum Device Requirements:
- iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina Display, iPad with Retina Display
- iPhone 5 and above
- iPod Touch 6th generation
- Runs on iOS 8.0 or later
- Devices below this specification will experience some performance issues.
- Requires online connection to play
Why is Iron Maiden: Legend of the Beast free to play? We want every Iron Maiden fan and every mobile game player to be able to enjoy our game! You can fully enjoy the game without ever spending a penny! You can battle it out, earning every piece of of the game through sheer victory on the battlefield, or you can speed up your progress by purchasing Ironite in the Vault.
If you enjoy this game give us a quick shout out in the reviews - please don't hesitate to give it 5 STARS!
Having trouble? Contact us at [email protected]
VISIT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR MORE IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS
Aetherspace is a game about turn-based battles between outlaw gangs. In space. With starships.
Lead your crew of assorted lowlifes in turn-based battles against the ruthless Guild and other rival gangs. Assemble your squadron from a variety of starships, customizing them with a multitude of different weapons and upgrades. Gain new territories, credits and reputation as your gang grows and becomes more powerful. Give your pilots new skills and tricks as they level up with each battle.
And gain some sweet loot along the way.
47. Battle of Painters
Battle of Painters is the first online game where you have to compete with other players in a drawing!
The round starts and you get given a theme, the goal is to make a drawing based on the given theme in 5 minutes using a bunch of tools like pencil, eraser, spray, square and circle shapes, line, bomb(erases everything), undo and redo tools. But you are not alone: other players are drawing their paintings in front of you! There is a voting for the best picture after the round is over. The painting with the most votes wins the game!
- 2 game modes: Battle of Painters and Draw & Guess aka Charades
- Online gallery
- Friends system
- Player customization
48. Spycraft: The Great Game
In Spycraft: The Great Game, you take on the role of a CIA operative who must attempt to unravel an assassination plot that could topple the fragile peace established by the Cold War. Blending fact and fiction to create a contemporary story tied to real-world events, the game thrusts you into a dangerous world of intrigue where you must make significant moral choices and face the consequences of your actions. As you begin your investigation, you’ll discover that a Russian presidential candidate has been assassinated and the CIA has received a tip that the life of the US president could be in serious jeopardy.
- Spycraft: The Great Game is one of the first interactive entertainment titles to blend 35mm film, digital video footage, still photographs and actual stock footage from the CIA with intricate 3-D puzzles based on real-life covert tactics and operations. Are you ready to make the first move in the "great game"?
- William Colby (a former CIA director) and Oleg Kalugin (former Major General of the KGB) reveal secrets from the "great game" of espionage.
- Master the tools of a CIA operative, surveil double agents, and intercept radio transmissions to infiltrate a web of rogue spies.
- Actual CIA footage along with Hollywood actors portray the intrigue and skulduggery.
Trigonarium is a hardcore twin-stick shooter for fans of challenging arcade gaming. Fight your way through multitudes of enemy formations in constantly shifting battle arenas to face the colossal level bosses.
- Original campaign, a 3 world arcade mode to introduce you to the world of Trigonarium
- Ultimate campaign, a 5 world super intense experience to push your skills to the limit
- Challenge modes for quick play sessions
- Local 2 player cooperative play available for all modes
Note: The game can be played with keyboard or mouse/keyboard combination, but a controller is highly recommeded!
50. Killers and Thieves
Take the city then take your revenge in Killers and Thieves, the guildmaster adventure from the co-creator of the Banner Saga series.
You are the unseen master of a thieves’ guild in the medieval city of Greypool, taking ragged street rats and forging them into master criminals.
Assemble and train a team of unique burglars, thieves and cutthroats then send them on daring heists across a sprawling city. Select your team carefully - do you want the agile catburglar, the master lockpicker, or the deadly cutthroat? You can’t always take everyone you need, and the city is full of surprises that will force you to redraw your carefully-laid plans at a moment’s notice.
You decide the degree of risk: you could play it safe, but great riches await those bold enough to chase them—but then, so does the hangman’s noose.
• You are the guildmaster. Send your ragged crew out on daring heists to stake out targets, steal precious things, and even perform assassinations.
• Think on your feet. Meticulously-planned operations may fall into chaos as surprising emergent events come together in new and unexpected ways.
• Play your way. Follow a compelling series of story-driven missions, and employ your own initiative to identify high-value targets in a living open world.
• Keep the gold flowing. Wages must be paid, so make sure the money keeps rolling in. If the coffers are empty when payday comes, there could be trouble.
• Manage your thieves. Recruit worthless street rats and forge them into master criminals, but remember the risks: even your best might not come home again.
• An ugly world made beautiful. The sprawling city of Greypool and its seedy residents are brought to life with stunning art and animation inspired by medieval artworks.
• An acclaimed team. Killers and Thieves was created by Alex Thomas, co-creator of the acclaimed Banner Saga series, and a team of award-winning industry professionals.
Killers and Thieves is the creation of Alex Thomas, co-founder of Stoic and Creative Director on The Banner Saga. He created this thieving adventure as an independent project, and it is being published by the Stoic team. Inspired by the question “What if you ran an entire thieves guild?” Alex has collaborated with a team of talented industry professionals to breathe life into a cruel, dangerous world.