Trying to find games like The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild? Try these 3 great games that are similar to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild that have been tried, tested and recommended.
The best games like The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild are:
- arrow_rightTomb Raider: Anniversary
- arrow_rightBionicle Heroes
- arrow_rightExcitebots: Trick Racing
3 Best Games Like The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild:
Filter by Platform Wiiarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (41)
- PlayStation 4 (51)
- iOS (30)
- Android (22)
- macOS (53)
- Linux (42)
- Nintendo Switch (22)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (6)
- Xbox 360 (35)
- Xbox (5)
- PlayStation 3 (36)
- PlayStation 2 (14)
- PlayStation (5)
- PS Vita (4)
- PSP (5)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (11)
- GameCube (3)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- SNES (1)
- Genesis (2)
- Game Gear (1)
1. Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Tomb Raider: Anniversary retraces Lara Croft's original genre-defining adventure globe-trotting 3rd person action-adventure in pursuit of the legendary Scion artifact. Using an enhanced 'Tomb Raider: Legend' game engine, the graphics, technology and physics bring Lara's adventure and pursuit of a mystical artifact known only as the Scion right up to today's technology standards and offers gamers a completely new gameplay experience. Re-imagined, Anniversary delivers a dynamic fluidly and fast Lara Croft, massive environments of stunning visuals, intense combat and game pacing, and an enhanced and clarified original story.
- Epic Exploration - The lost city of Atlantis and ancient Egyptian pyramids are ripe for discovery: explore every hidden dark crevice and impossible heights; enter into strange, undiscovered lands and solve their deepest, darkest mysteries; open doors to new realms, uncover great rewards and unearth secrets to Lara's past.
- Acrobatic Gunplay - Deftly leap around charging enemies while you unleash a hail of bullets from your trademark dual pistols.
- Lethal Predators - The wilderness awaits with a wide range of bestial predatorsfrom bats to wolves to bearsready to defend their territory from human encroachment. New and improved AI means that all enemies will exhibit a more diverse behaviour set, providing improved combat challenges for the player.
- Supernatural elements are used sparingly to provide a mystical allure around the world, while maintaining the world's grounded core. The awesome T-Rex and intriguing Atlantean centaurs suck you in to the wonderfully intriguing and mysterious world of Tomb Raider.
- Death-Defying Environmental Playground - Leap over massive gaps, cling onto rock ledges, and swim through underground tunnels.
- Solve the Diabolical Machinery of the Past - seek to outwit the brilliant ancient designers of many epic puzzles and vaults in order to uncover their secrets. Be warned that they do not take kindly to 'meddling', and as such, the price of failure is extreme.
2. Bionicle Heroes
Developed by the makers of the best-selling children's title, LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game, BIONICLE Heroes brings to life the characters and world of LEGO's BIONICLE universe. This brand-new action/adventure title for kids allows players to control the entire 2006 toy lineup of BIONICLE action figures, which features both the heroic Toa Inika and the villainous Piraka.
Battle and explore your way through the jungles, volcanoes, and deserts of the mysterious island of Voya Nui in this epic quest. In order to survive, players will need to master the powerful weapons and elemental powers of each BIONICLE character in order to defeat the Piraka and to solve the challenges and puzzles of this uniquely, interactive LEGO universe. Spanning over 25 different levels and 6 elemental zones, players will experience the ultimate BIONICLE adventure.
The Official BIONICLE video game featuring the entire range of the latest BIONICLE action figure toys including both the evil Piraka and heroic Toa Inika.
- Master the unique weapons and elemental powers of all of the Toa Inika and Piraka.
- Battle your way through the rich, interactive BIONICLE universe of Voya Nui which is made up of over 25 unique levels through 6 elemental zones.
- Uncover and collect unique LEGO pieces that can be used to upgrade weapons and special abilities as well as unlock special playable characters, such as the Piraka.
- Discover secret areas and hidden extras that provide an interactive world in which kids will enjoy finding something new every time they play it.
- Experience the simple controls and accessible gameplay design created just for kids and families.
3. Excitebots: Trick Racing
Trick Racing redefined! Pilot your Robotic insect or animal racer around the tracks at high speeds while performing stunts. Fly off of massive jumps, crash through bowling pins, spin around high wires, or assemble a poker hand in the craziest races ever.
Categories in common with Excitebots: Trick Racing: