The best games like THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002 are:
- arrow_rightCall of Duty: Black Ops III
- arrow_rightDragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
- arrow_rightRed Faction Guerrilla
- arrow_rightBulletstorm: Full Clip Edition
- arrow_rightDirty Bomb
- arrow_rightOrcs Must Die! Unchained
- arrow_rightSacred Gold
50 Best Games Like THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (39)
- Xbox One (9)
- PlayStation 4 (13)
- iOS (6)
- Android (6)
- macOS (10)
- Linux (8)
- Nintendo Switch (6)
- Xbox 360 (11)
- PlayStation 3 (9)
- PlayStation (3)
- PS Vita (3)
- Wii U (1)
- Wii (4)
- GameCube (1)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA CD (1)
- SEGA 32X (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- 3DO (1)
- Jaguar (1)
- Game Gear (1)
- Neo Geo (1)
1. Call of Duty: Black Ops III
Call of Duty Black Ops III is a science fiction first-person shooter, the twelfth game in the whole Call of Duty franchise and the third chapter in the Black Ops series. The action begins in 2065, 40 years after the events of the second part, so the game has several historical references. However, the game is not a direct sequel to the previous Black Ops game. Players are offered to assume the role of a CIA special unit trooper trying to get along with the new artificial intelligence DNI (Direct Neural Interface) system and to solve mysteries hidden in it. The whole gameplay is divided into three usual for Black Ops series game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies. The single-player campaign can be also completed in a squad (up to four members). Players are able to choose proper equipment and even customize the character before starting another mission. After the completion, each level could be replayed in a “realistic” difficulty or in a “Nightmares” mode (regular enemies are replaced with zombies).
2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Expansion pack for the original game, released in Japan and a full release for the rest of the world - Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen is an action-RPG from a third-person perspective. The story unfolds in a medieval world filled with magic, riddles and mysterious creatures.
According to the plot, the dragon attacks the village in which the main character lives. Trying to protect his home, the character controlled by the player becomes a victim of a beast. Dragon takes his heart and flies away to the vast unknown. The hero goes after him to discover the mysteries of the dragon and find out why he needs a human heart.
The open world of the game is available immediately after the introduction of the introductory mission. The player is invited to choose a character class and its gender. One of the innovations is the system of partners. As the game progresses, the main character will be joined by comrades-in-arms. Thanks to the size of the game world and its details, the game is often compared with The Elder Scrolls series, and for a dynamic battle system with Devil May Cry.
3. Red Faction Guerrilla
Red Faction: Guerrilla is a third-person shooter developed by Volition, Inc. It is the third installment in the Red Faction franchise.
The game is set 50 years after the first game. After the Earth Defence Force saved the Martians from the oppression of Ultron corporation, a new dictatorship had been established. Alec Mason arrives on Mars to earn money and meet his brother who is later killed. Alec joins the Red Faction to free the people of Mars from the reign of EDF and avenge his brother.
The singleplayer resembles a large set of missions in which Mason has to bring down the tyrannical regime. The planet is divided into 6 large districts. The player has to get all the districts under control and lower the enemy presence.
The main feature of the game is total destruction in the game's open world. It is necessary to bring down the buildings in order to complete story missions and gain reputation. A large set of vehicles is available to the player. The main currency of the game is scrap which drops from the destroyed buildings and paid out to the player after completing the missions.
Multiplayer mode is also present in the game. Players have the selection of six game modes.
4. Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition
Step into the boots of Grayson Hunt after a crash landing on an abandoned resort planet forces him to make a hard choice: survival or revenge. An exiled member of the elite assassin group Dead Echo, Grayson’s blind desire for vengeance finds his crew stranded on Stygia where he can finally confront the commander behind his betrayal—or get his team off the planet alive.
Battle your way through throngs of Stygia’s mutated inhabitants, performing masterful kills throughout the single-player campaign—or one of 30 competitive score-challenge or 12 co-operative multiplayer maps—using Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition’s unique “Skillshot” system that rewards you for executing the most creative and deadly kills imaginable.
Bulletstorm: Full Clip edition is the definitive Bulletstorm experience that includes all existing Bulletstorm add-ons, plus brand-new content exclusive to Full Clip!
5. Dirty Bomb
Dirty Bomb is an action-shooter game developed by Splash Damage®. It was originally released in 2015. It was published by Warchest Ltd.. Dirty Bomb has a Metascore of 63, based on professional reviews. Most rawgers rated the game as "Meh".
Dirty Bomb is available on PC. The game is sold via Steam.
Hawken is a multiplayer fighting game that places you in front of the control panel of a huge robot. There are 12 mech models, and each of them has its own unique characteristics: while the first ones are faster, the second are stealthier, and the third are stronger. Additionally, every mech has a special ability. You can choose the robot that fits your playstyle - or try them all one by one.
Mechs can be upgraded with experience points, gained during battles, or with modules and gadgets, you can buy in stores. While the experience develops passive initials characteristics, gadgets work as boosts and additional abilities.
Maps in these game deserve special attention as they are not flat and linear - instead, each of them has several levels to demonstrate mechs’ ability to jump and fly. Map design is another challenge for you along with the development as it needs you to be careful and quickly respond to your opponents’ moves and attacks.
7. Orcs Must Die! Unchained
Orcs Must Die! Unchained is a tower defense action game where you not only set different traps to prevent enemies from destroying your base but also fight them directly. Unchained is the third installment in the series, that includes Orcs Must Die! and Orcs Must Die! 2.
The core gameplay in Unchained doesn’t differ from its predecessors, mixing classical tower defense features with elements of a hack and slash game. To buy and upgrade your traps you can use both in-game currency you get from matches and real money.
However, Unchained introduced two new modes to the franchise. The game puts a heavy focus on cooperative playthrough in its Survival mode. It doesn’t differ much from the single-player mode, as you need to protect the base from a certain amount of enemy waves. But here you work together with other players and need to unite your actions to be more efficient. Another new mode is Sabotage. Here you compete with the second team, killing enemies. The team that survives the most waves wins; you can prevent your opponents from the victory, summoning monsters and ruining their traps.
8. Sacred Gold
A shadow of evil has fallen on the kingdom of Ancaria. It is a time for champions - a time to journey into the perilous world of SACRED. Battle blood-thirsty orcs & lumbering ogres... Destroy undead wizards & rotting mummies... Slay hellish demons & legendary dragons. With blazing magic & sharpened steel, prepare to embark on an epic quest of fantasy adventure & heroism.
SACRED GOLD is the complete SACRED collection in one box, containing the full version of SACRED, winner of the 'Best Roleplaying Game 2004' award from PC GAMER, Sacred Plus and Sacred Underworld.
SACRED - The new name in Action-RPGs. SACRED delivers a huge, elaborate world comprising 16 regions beset with heroic quests, battle-hardened warriors and horrific enemies. Ancaria consists of highly detailed landscapes, complete with villages and towns, and also features a day/night cycle with varying weather systems. Regions vary from forests and mountains to deserts, catacombs and ice-covered landmasses. More than three quarters of the world is open to the players from the very start - no unlocks needed.
SACRED Plus - Incorporates all of the feedback from the player community since the first release of SACRED. This includes an optimized interface, and many completely new features: two new regions, two additional main quests, new item sets and weapons, and many new creature types which make adventuring in Ancaria even more dangerous.
SACRED Underworld - Ancaria is facing a threat far greater than ever before. The now familiar world continues to evolve, with existing SACRED players able to import their old characters into the Underworld.
Choose from eight heroic characters: Gladiator, Seraphim, Battlemage, Wood Elf, Vampiress, Daemon, and Dwarf.
Hundreds of unique weapons, armors and set items - collect artifacts and forge all-powerful weapons!
Learn Combat Arts, develop new skills, and customize devastating combo-attacks.
A huge world open to explore from the outset.
An epic RPG and enthralling storyline with over 30 main quests & 200 sub-quests and dynamic quests.
9. THE KING OF FIGHTERS '97
Become the new challenger in the all-time classic THE KING OF FIGHTERS '97 on iPhone and iPad!
Revisit this fighting gem, by playing one of its legendary (and sometimes hidden) teams, and behold the numerous endings the game has to offer!
Put an end to the evil Orochi's resurrection scheme, and finally settle the score between Kyo Kusanagi and Iori Yagami!
■35 playable characters!
Play as SNK's iconic fighters such as Kyo Kusanagi and Terry Bogard, and try to master the infamous "New Face Team" or the "KOF '97 Special Team"!
The NEO GEO version's hidden characters are now available directly on the character select screen so you can easily crush your opponent using Orochi Iori or Orochi Leona!
Experience for the first time in the series the "Affinity System", and to select the members of your team according to their affinity, and enjoy their pre-match interactions!
■2 modes to improve the game's depth!
KOF '97 uses 2 differents gameplay modes: EXTRA and ADVANCED! Master the system that fits you the best and burn your rivals down!
Various jumps for different ways to bring the pain to your enemy! A must if you think offense is the best defense!
You can stock your Power gauges to enter in MAX mode or to unleash deadly Desperation Moves!
Depending on your characters' affinity, get extra Power gauges even after losing a round!
Use the Evade move wisely as you are being rushed and send your opponent flying!
Fill your Power gauge to automatically enter Power Max mode for a set amount of time!
As you are close to exhaustion, your health bar will turn red and blink, then you will be able to unleash your Desperation Moves to your heart's content, as long as you are the last one standing!
■A NEOGEO Perfect Port with added features!
You have the possibility to play the game as it was intended back in the days with 4 buttons, or you can enjoy the new control scheme using the 6 buttons settings and the simplified special move with the help of the SP button!
■Fight against your friends through Bluetooth Multiplayer mode!
Decide who's the real KING OF FIGHTERS by challenging your friends via Bluetooth Multiplayer!!
10. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Gold Edition
Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare, developed by Sledgehammer Games (co-developers of Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3), harnesses the first three-year, all next-gen development cycle in franchise history. Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare envisions a powerful future, where both technology and tactics have evolved to usher in a new era of combat for the franchise. Delivering a stunning performance, Academy Award® winning actor Kevin Spacey stars as Jonathan Irons - one of the most powerful men in the world - shaping this chilling vision of the future of war.
All digital purchases of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare include the bonus Digital Edition Personalization Pack with a custom weapon camo, reticle set and playercard.
Power Changes Everything.An Advanced World
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare takes place in a plausible future in which technological progress and today’s military practices have converged with powerful consequences.
- In this carefully researched and crafted vision, Private Military Corporations (PMCs) have become the dominant armed forces for countless nations outsourcing their military needs, redrawing borders and rewriting the rules of war.
- And Jonathan Irons, the founder and president of the world’s largest PMC - Atlas Corporation - is at the center of it all.
- Powerful exoskeletons evolve every aspect of a soldier’s battle readiness, enabling combatants to deploy with an advanced lethality and eliminating the need for specialization.
- The introduction of this gameplay mechanic delivers enhanced player movement and verticality through boost jumps and grappling, covert cloaking abilities, and biomechanics that provide unparalleled strength, awareness, endurance, and speed.
- With the advent of the exoskeleton and newly advanced armor and weaponry, every soldier commands tactical freedom in any terrain unlike ever before, fundamentally changing the way gamers play Call of Duty across all modes.
- Harnessing the power of next-gen platforms, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare introduces a new hi-tech, advanced arsenal and ability set, arming players with all-new equipment, technology, perks, and vehicles like hoverbikes and highly specialized drones.
- Players can also choose between standard ammunition and an all-new class of directed-energy weaponry that enables totally new gameplay dynamics.
- And with exoskeletons delivering a massive force multiplier and unprecedented tactical freedom, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare evolves every firefight.
Categories in common with Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Gold Edition: Action
11. Mortal Kombat 4
Mortal Kombat 4 is an arcade-fighting game developed by Digital Eclipse, Eurocom and Eurocom Entertainment Software. It came out on 15-10-1997. Midway Games published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Mortal Kombat 4 is available on Nintendo 64, Game Boy Color, PlayStation and Game Boy.
It was directed by Ed Boon. Dan Forden scored the game.
12. TRANSFORMERS: Fall of Cybertron
Transformers™: Fall of Cybertron™ transports you to the final days of the planet Cybertron where you will experience the darkest hours of the apocalyptic war between the AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS. Embark on an adrenaline-fueled journey through a wide range of missions and massive environments designed around each character’s unique abilities. With the stakes higher than ever before, you play as a variety of Transformers characters, including Grimlock’s nearly indestructible T-Rex form and the legendary Combaticons forming into the colossal Bruticus. Fight through both sides of the Transformers’ most epic battles leading to their legendary exodus from their homeworld.
Transformers™: Fall of Cybertron™ allows you to go head-to-head as AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS with its multi-player online mode. Create your own personalized character and weaponry with the most advanced and in-depth customization ever before seen in a Transformers video game.
Categories in common with TRANSFORMERS: Fall of Cybertron: Action
13. NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja Storm
NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja STORM allows players to battle in full 3D across massive environments. Players will unleash powerful jutsu attacks, perform acrobatic evasive maneuvers and even run up walls and over water as they pursue their opponent for ninja supremacy. Players will be able to customize their character's fighting style and recruit up to two support characters to put their own stamp on the action. NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja STORM has been remastered in HD.
Divekick is the world’s first two-button fighting game. It distills the essence of the fighting game genre into just two buttons with no d-pad directional movement. Divekick’s focused gameplay demonstrates how much depth a single move actually has, and introduces (or reinforces) skills fundamental to the genre: mind games, spacing, timing, and quick reactions.
At Iron Galaxy we love fighting games. To the average fan, most of what makes them fun is hidden behind a never-ending series of input combinations that they have to memorize. That’s why Divekick has just two buttons: Dive (into the air) makes your character jump straight up. Kick causes your character to fly foot first at a downward angle. If you press Kick on the ground, you can jump away from your opponent. Utilizing these moves, the first hit will win the round, and the player that wins five rounds first wins the game. It’s pure adrenaline, awareness, and outsmarting your enemy. It’s a fighting game deconstructed into its purest form.
- 14+ Completely unique and original characters, each with their own fighting style and special techniques.
- Includes two extra playable characters: Fencer from Nidhogg and Johnny Gat from Saints Row!
- A story for every character in the game, including an intro, ending, and rival battles. You will be moved to tears!
- Ranked and non-ranked GGPO-powered online multiplayer, the most trusted netcode in fighting games. Includes ranking boards for each character, as well as overall.
- Single player plus Local VS multiplayer for two players, with quick and easy button reconfiguration to accommodate a room full of unique personalities.
- Full Steamworks integration, including Big Picture Mode.
- "How a two-button fighter became the toast of PAX East" Penny Arcade
- "Divekick is living the dream of diving and kicking. Yes, it is real." Kill Screen
- "Divekick: The best (and only) two-button fighter." Shack News
- "Divekick is the Smartest, Most Absurd Two-Button Fighting Game I've Ever Played" Kotaku
- "Divekick and Sportsfriends turns friends and strangers into rivals." Venture Beat
Divekick has been selected for the IndieCade 2013 Festival which takes place from 10/3 - 10/6 in Los Angeles!
15. Umbrella Corps /Biohazard Umbrella Corps
Umbrella Corps /Biohazard Umbrella Corps is a shooter game, a spin-off of the Capcom’s Resident Evil series.
In Umbrella Corps you take a role of mercenary working for Umbrella Co.
The player can switch between first-person and third-person perspectives. The game features both multiplayer and single-player modes although the game was primarily marketed as a multiplayer title. The single-player part consists of than 24 missions most of which task you with collecting DNA samples from killed zombies.
The key feature of Umbrella Corps’ multiplayer is that alongside players, the maps are filled with aggressive zombies. They attack any mercenary they see, and can be a real threat when in large numbers. The players possess “Zombie Jammer,” a device that makes zombies ignore them. However, opposite players can disrupt. The combat system in the game is cover based meaning it allows one to hide behind walls or other large objects. The multiplayer also has a progression system which allows the player to unlock new weapons and cosmetic items. There are several types of weapons in the game including pistols, rifles, explosives, shotguns and melee weapons. The most notable melee weapons are ax-like Brainer which one-shot almost any enemy with a charged attack. The multiplayer features several game modes most of which are typical for this type of game. The most notable mode is DNA hunter in which you have to collect more DNA samples from killed zombies than your opponents.
Categories in common with Umbrella Corps /Biohazard Umbrella Corps: Action
Shoot! Dodge! and... Get Hit!?
Ikaruga is a vertical shoot 'em up that features an unique polarity-switching gameplay.
Switch the ship's polarity and "get hit and absorb" enemy bullets!
Achieve High Score with the chain bonus!FeaturesThe player ship, all enemies and bullets are black or white.
Player's polarity can be switched at will.
Your ship can absorb enemy bullets of the same polarity.
Filled energy goes to fire powerful homing lasers! (Release Power)
Defeat 3 enemies in a row of the same polarity and get the chain bonus!
Building up high scores feels like a puzzle game?
Spectacular 3D graphics. Fast and smooth game play.
2 Players game (Local) and
Double Play Mode: You can play 2 Players game with one controller.
5 levels. Tactical level design and boss battles.
3 difficulty levels: EASY, NORMAL, HARD.
Change your tactics depending on the difficulty.
2 Game modes: ARCADE, PROTOTYPE (not hidden).
Replay data save is available.
You can also download them from the Leaderboards.
Vertical screen mode support.
You can also play the game like a side-scrolling shooter by rotating only the game screen.
Xbox360 controller, Keyboard and Mouse support.
17. The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III
In Van Helsing III, the civil war is over in Borgovia, but the future looks grim. The city of weird science is in ruins, squabbling factions and criminals fight for power and a strange cult prophesizes the coming of “The end of times.” And they might be just right: A wave of uncanny events shakes the land, and it’s all connected to a mysterious creature, a former ally turned into a fearful arch-villain. Which means that Van Helsing will do what he does best: He wields weapons, prepares his deadly tricks, and hunts down the most dangerous monster who has ever lived… and this time it’s personal. He’s prepared to do anything to achieve his goal, even to face the darkest secret about the birth of the modern Borgovia.
- Story - Prepare to meet your darkest fears in the conclusion of this gothic-noir adventure trilogy. This is the finale, the darkest chapter of the adventures of Van Helsing.
- Classes - Choose from six playable classes: defeat your foes as the melee-specialist Protector, be the most accurate shooter as the Bounty Hunter, master the weird science as the Phlogistoneer, engineer your tactics as the Constructor, control the magical forces as the Elementalist or become a dark, stealthy killer as the Umbralist.
- Leveling - Become more powerful as you advance through the game: the level-up customization is more detailed and diverse than ever.
- Exploration - Explore new areas in this war-torn land of darkness - both in the physical world and the Ink.
- Camaraderie - Engage in witty banter with your loyal follower, Katarina - and finally, find out her secrets: the story of her past.
- Combat - Fight hordes of bloodthirsty enemies, now more feral and terrifying than ever. Take all the weapons and tools you need: choose from plenty of new powerful items for this adventure.
- Multiplayer – You and your friends can test your skills against each other via the PVP mode (8 players) or join forces and complete the story in the co-operative campaign (4 players).
18. Monday Night Combat
Monday Night Combat is a class-based, third-person shooter… and the most popular lethal sport of the future! It blends intense combat, finishing moves, and gameshow-like challenges and rewards to produce an action experience unlike any other. Why fight for “honor” or “duty” when you can fight for the real American dream: cash, fame and endorsements?Key Features:
It’s the Throwback Throwdown in Monday Night Combat! Uncle Tully’s Funland is now available in Crossfire with new game play features! First up we have Chickey Cantor. He will now spawn in Uncle Tully’s Funland. Make Chickey fly away by shooting him and earn a big single-life buff for your entire team! Wait for Chickey to slam the ground and then you can grapple him. Ride him for eight seconds and earn big money! Just be careful, riders tend to be easy targets for enemy Pros. Secondly we’re introducing new bot spawners. These spawners have buttons for specifically spawning Jackbots, Black Jacks, Slims, Scramblers, Gremlins, Gapshots and Bouncers.
Blitz mode allow players to defend their Money Ball against armies of robots by themselves or four player co-op over Steam. During various Blitz challenges, players can spend money earned by destroying bots to build defensive turrets around the Moneyball, upgrade one of six unique character classes, or set off robot crushing environment hazards. The Challenges vary from a ten round Exhibition Blitz to endless robot waves of ever increasing difficulty in Super Sudden Death Blitz. Money earned from each Challenge goes into a persistent Lifetime Earnings that allows players to unlock over 370 ProTags, create custom classes, and get ranked on Leaderboards.
Crossfire mode pits teams of players against each other over Steam. Each team is supported by an endless stream of robots fighting on their behalf; overwhelming your opponent’s stream, upgrading your Pros, and base defenses will be the key to your success!
Each Pro caters to their unique style of play and comes with their own set of upgradeable skills. Customize those skills and abilities even further with a variety of unlockable products in the Custom Class feature.
Every game of Monday Night Combat earns the player money that goes towards their Lifetime Earnings. Lifetime Earnings can be spent on unlocking custom classes and buying earned ProTags. How much Lifetime Earnings you have also determines what level you are. Monday Night Combat keeps a large set of persistent statistics for all aspects of gameplay. MNC features over 370 ‘ProTags’ which are customizable tags you can show off to other players and friends.
Host multiple instances of MNC dedicated servers with full stand alone client.
19. Curses 'N Chaos
In this 2D Arena-Brawler world, there is only one law: fight or die! The Wizard King has cursed Lea and Leo, the fiercest fighters in the land! Now living under the shadow of death, they're hounded by ghouls and hunted by the grim reaper itself! To lift the curse, you must concoct the legendary Elixir of Life! But there's only one way to get the ingredients...FIGHT MONSTERS!
But punching and kicking is not all you can do! Assisted by Allison the Alchemist, you can craft potions and summons to heal, create weapons and even marshall elemental powers at your command!
Put up your dukes! Bring a friend along! The Wizard King's undead knights and monsters are not ready for the mayhem you'll unleash on them!
20. Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN
Kept you waitin'.
GUILTY GEAR Xrd -SIGN- is finally here on Steam!ABOUT THE GAMERevolutionary graphics, Overwhelming battle system!
Carrying on the legacy from 1998, comes the newest addition to the "Guilty Gear" series! All visuals, especially the characters, have been redrawn in full 3D, tweaked to the finest detail and hand-polished by the animation masters to produce the top quality hand-drawn anime effect!
The game's battle system has also been revamped, with a central emphasis on it's core system, "Roman Cancel"! Devise your own game plan with this new system, and craft your own battle strategy!Clash of 17 characters, new and old!Starting from Sol and Ky, a total of 12 characters from previous Guilty Gear series take to the battle, along with 5 totally new characters having their first appearance in GUILTY GEAR Xrd -SIGN-! With Bedman, Sin, Ramlethal, Elphelt and Leo joining the fray, the fight gets more intense!
*Sin, Elphelt and Leo can be unlocked using in-game currency, or they can be easily acquired by purchasing their respective DLCs.Unique Game ModesLearn the ropes of fighting games through the comical episode of Sin and Sol in "TUTORIAL Mode", and try to challenge yourself to complete all the missions in other training modes!
Illustrations and BGMs can be unlocked in the "GALLERY Mode", and players can customize their favorite characters for use in "M.O.M. mode" with different moves from other characters, such as having Ky shoot Gunflame!
The new "STORY Mode" takes a unique approach of combining standard Adventure games with TV animation, blended together to unfold the lore of the Guilty Gear.NETWORK MODEPlace your personal ranking score on the stake and battle with other players in "Rank Match", or simply enjoy the new "Player Match" mode without any frets!
Communicate with worldwide players in the new Player Match room and take to the seat for a battle! In addition, you can set an entry to the Rank Match queue, and while waiting to be matched up you can access other offline game modes such as "ARCADE" and "TRAINING".
You can also spectate other players' matches by entering their Player Match rooms, and take to a spectator seat!
Evolving the shooter genre with its unique and exhilarating combination of fluid action and combat, Damnation features huge, open environments, frenetic combat, daredevil acrobatics and high-octane vehicle-based stunts. Presenting players with an intense test of reflexes, quick thinking and rapid-fire conflict, Damnation will feature vast, breathtaking landscapes, each covering miles of distance and thousands of vertical feet.
Billed as a shooter gone vertical and visually inspired by iconic elements of American history, these massive streaming landscapes will form the battlegrounds for a post-industrial conflict between humanity and an unstoppable arms dealer hell-bent on total world domination.
Choose your own paths and navigate the world by performing daredevil feats on the edge of human ability
Intelligent enemies will give chase and engage players in frantic gun fights and attacks that can come from any direction
Miles of awe-inspiring landscapes and up to three hours of actual gameplay per level
A full-range of unique vehicles from wall-riding motorbikes to armour piercing mobile artillery provide high-octane thrills
Extensive multiplayer options, including drop-in-drop-out co-op
22. Double Dragon Trilogy
A groundbreaking, uber-popular game upon its arcade debut in 1987, Double Dragon is the undisputed godfather of co-op beat ‘em all!
Enter Double Dragon Trilogy, a compilation including all three installments of the beloved arcade series: Double Dragon, Double Dragon 2: The Revenge, and Double Dragon 3: The Rosetta Stone. The first one begins with Billy and his brother Jimmy, two martial arts experts, in a mission to rescue Billy's girlfriend, Marian, who’s been kidnapped by the Black Shadows Gang. All your favorite moves are here: punches, kicks, elbows, knees, head-butts and an assortment of not-exactly-street-legal weapons.
Battle your way through all 3 titles and bask in the greatness of one of the ‘80s most popular arcade games!
• Two game modes: “Arcade” (play the game from beginning to end and go for the high score) and “Story” (unlock new stages and achievements while playing through the game)
• Customizable controls (keyboard & controller)
• Three difficulty levels: “easy” (easier than the original), “original” (similar to the arcade version) and “expert” (a real challenge!)
• Choose between the original 8-bit soundtrack and a brand-new remastered one!
• Choose between the original graphics or video filter
23. Primal Rage
Primal Rage is an arcade-fighting game developed by Atari Games, Teeny Weeny Games and Probe Software. It was originally released in 1995. It was published by Atari. Most rawgers rated the game as "Meh".
Primal Rage is available on PC, SEGA Saturn, SEGA 32X and Game Gear.
24. SAMURAI SHODOWN II
■About the opearion guarantee
*We do not guarantee that this application will function without interruption or will be exempt from errors on smartphones with iOS7.
Thank you for your understanding.
Due to the fantastic response from our devoted fans, we have extended the Sale Campaign for "SAMURAI SHODOWN II"!
Spread the word and don't miss out on this unique opportunity to play "SAMURAI SHODOWN II" with your friends!
SAMURAI SHODOWN II, the sword-based fighting game masterpiece has finally cut its way to iOS devices!
Slash the powerful adversaries standing in your path, and put a stop to Mizuki Rashojin's evil ambitions!
The fan favourite installment in SNK's highly acclaimed series!
The 2nd episode of the SAMURAI SHODOWN Series, is still beloved by fans of the series all across the world.
Preserving the charm of the first game, its sequel brings the characters, world, and game system to the next level.
An incredible cast of 15 charismatic master swordmens head to the battlefield in order to fulfill their destiny.
Haohmaru, Nakoruru, Ukyo Tachibana, Hanzo Hattori, Jubei Yagyu, and the rest of the 11 original characters return.
Genjuro Kibagami, Cham Cham, Neinhalt Sieger, and Nicotine Caffeine come into play to complete the cast as the newcomers!
A new and expanded move list! Disarm your rivals by unleashing a Weapon Smash Attack!
Forward Somersault, Backward Flip, Crouch, and even more moves have been added. A Weapon Smash can be performed when your Rage Gauge reaches its MAX!
Finesse, or brute force? Let your hidden techniques express your fighting style!
A perfect port of this NEOGEO classic, adding new features for an even better experience!
In addition to the original 4 button arcade experience, a 6 button layout and SP button allow you to easily pull off strong slashes and special moves by simply using the Touch Screen!
Challenge your friends via Bluetooth!
Dual with your friends in a match through Bluetooth Multiplayer Mode!
Meltdown is a tactical arcade shooter featuring both singleplayer and intense online multiplayer.
Set against a captivating sci-fi backdrop, the action game invites players to follow its main character, Zed, as he tries to shoot his way out of the remote space station that he has been trapped on as a result of a system malfunction.
During the course of the adventure, players can collect loot and level-up their character as they make their way through randomly generated levels. They can choose to play single player or co-op multiplayer, while experiencing an engaging gameplay, matching their gaming skills and style.
Clear all the missions and run the prestige mode !Key Features: Online Cross-Platform Co-Op & PvP Up to 4 Players
Local Co-Op Up to 4 Players
30 Random Generated Levels
3 Specializations (Specialist/Soldier/Medic)
3 Big Boss Battles
Wave-Attack arena challenges
26. THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV STEAM EDITION
KOF XIV STEAM EDITION: DELUXE PACK
The DELUXE PACK includes the following bonus content:・4 DLC charactersRock Howard, Vanessa, Ryuji Yamazaki, Whip・10 DLC CostumesCLASSIC KYO / NIGHTMARE GEESE / ATHENA '98 Version / SHUN'EI: Kung-Fu Suit / NAKORURU: Kamuikotan Girls' School Uniform / CLASSIC IORI / MEITENKUN: Pajamas / KULA: Sundress / SYLVIE: Little Red Riding Hood / ANGEL: Diabla・Digital ArtbookIncludes never-before-seen concept art and design materials for all 4 DLC characters. KOF fans should not miss out on this!・Digital SoundtrackA special soundtrack that includes recently released tracks, for a total of 30 tracks that you can enjoy at any time.
KOF XIV STEAM EDITION
DLC content:・Two FREE DLC Costumes!Kyo Kusanagi (CLASSIC KYO) and Geese Howard (NIGHTMARE GEESE)
GAME FEATURES:・54 Fighters: One of the largest character rosters ever in the KOF Series!In addition to the original roster of 50 characters, 4 DLC characters join the fight! Iconic characters as well as new challengers duke it out in KOF XIV STEAM EDITION for epic battles.・New Chapter: A brand New Kof Saga!The KOF Series' storyline has been continuing over the OROCHI, NESTS, and ASH sagas. KOF's rich story has NOT finished, and returns in a brand new exciting story arc with KOF XIV STEAM EDITION.・3-on-3: KOF’s traditional game system is back!Select your favorite 3 fighters from the game's robust character roster, and fight to victory via KOF's traditional "3-on-3 TEAM BATTLE" game system.・A Plethora Of Game ModesKOF XIV STEAM EDITION features a large variety of game modes such as STORY MODE, VS MODE, and a GALLERY MODE for the best KOF experience ever.・PARTY BATTLE: A new fighting game experienceDuke it out with as many as six people (three players on each team) in VS Online "PARTY BATTLE"! Feel the heat of an authentic fighting game tournament experience.・RUSH: A new feature aimed at easing beginners into the battle systemThe newly introduced “RUSH” feature allows even novice players to perform combos by pressing Light Punch repeatedly.・Climax Cancel: Ultimate Combos!The combo system has evolved in KOF XIV, allowing players to execute a CLIMAX SUPER SPECIAL MOVE from a SUPER SPECIAL MOVE in the same combo for astonishing damage.
Categories in common with THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV STEAM EDITION: Action
27. Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
As humanity endeavored to better themselves, they created the biological marvel known as Gears. Originally intended as the next step of human evolution, they were instead fitted for war and turned against their own creators. A century later, you are left in the wake of the hundred year human-Gear war that nearly destroyed the Earth. Welcome to Guilty Gear X2 #Reload.
Building upon the gameplay and story of Guilty Gear X, #Reload features refined fighting mechanics, new characters and stages, and the same high-velocity multiplayer versus action that put Guilty Gear on the map.Key Features
- 19 Unique & Bizarre Characters - An assassin who fights with their hair? A yo-yo-slinging bounty hunter? A corpse possessed by a sentient shadow? It wouldn't be Guilty Gear without them! The varied designs and playstyles of #Reload's sizable cast provide hours of entertainment... but if that isn't enough for you, there may be even more fighters hidden away, waiting to be uncovered.
- 8 Gamemodes To Test Your Mettle - Play against a friend or the AI in Versus mode, fight to your dying breath in Survival mode, hone your skills in Training and Mission mode, show off your sick dust loop combos in Medal of Millionaires mode, or learn your character's ultimate fate in Story mode; the choice is yours.
- Gorgeous Scenery, Ludicrous Design - Brawl in the rainy streets of London, atop a speeding airship, or even in the depths of Hell. The world of Guilty Gear comes to life through its art, and #Reload is livelier than ever before.
- Critically-acclaimed Soundtrack - Courtesy of Guilty Gear creator Daisuke Ishiwatari, the heavy rock musical stylings of #Reload are a force to be reckoned with. Buyers of Guilty Gear X2 #Reload on Steam will receive a digital copy of the Official Soundtrack for free!
28. Final Fight
Final Fight (Japanese: ファイナルファイト, Hepburn: Fainaru Faito) is a side-scrolling beat-'em-up video game produced by Capcom. Originally released as an arcade game in 1989, it was the seventh title released for the CP System hardware. Set in the fictional Metro City, the player controls one of three characters: former pro wrestler and mayor Mike Haggar, his daughter's boyfriend Cody, and Cody's best friend Guy, as they set out to defeat the Mad Gear gang and rescue Haggar's young daughter Jessica.
The game began development as a sequel to the original Street Fighter released in 1987, but the genre was switched from a fighting game to a beat 'em up and the title was changed following the success of Double Dragon. Final Fight was ported to various home consoles such as the Super NES and was followed by a few sequels. Its development team later worked on the original Street Fighter II and some of the characters from Final Fight later appeared as playable fighters in other entries of the franchise such as the Street Fighter Alpha sub-series.
Categories in common with Final Fight: Fighting
29. Them's Fightin' Herds
Them’s Fightin’ Herds is a 2D Fighting game featuring a cast of 4-legged combatants! Beneath the cute and cuddly surface designed by acclaimed cartoon producer and developer Lauren Faust, a serious and mechanically deep, GGPO-powered fighter awaits!
As an additional thank you to Skullgirls and their playerbase for supporting us by letting us use the Z-engine via their crowdfund goals, owners of Skullgirls on Steam get an additional discount when purchasing the game. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
The full main story will be delivered (FOR FREE) in regularly released episodes after Full release launch, focusing mostly on one character each, along with many unique unlockables, target mode courses and hidden fight scenarios.GAME FEATURES
- Visual Pixel Lobby: Online multiplayer lobby system uses the same style of overworld as Story Mode to allow all players to explore (read: goof around in) locations within the world of Foenum with other players. Customize your avatar with cosmetic items you collect through Story Mode AND Multiplayer PVP/PVE gameplay!
- Dynamic Music System: Rockin’ character themes that adapt in the heat of the battle makes every fight a treat to the players AND the spectators.
- GGPO powered netplay for the smoothest possible fighting game experience.
- More fighters are on the way, introducing more playstyles to the roster! Each fighter DLC release will include additional unlockable cosmetics, modes and character specific story mode expansions.
- 4-button Fighting: A-Light, B-Medium, C-Heavy, D-Magic.
- Magic System: Emphasize your character’s special abilities through a dedicated button and a unique resource.
- Juggle Decay: Opponents become gradually heavier during a combo, but ONLY after the juggle decay bar is filled. This manages combo length without imposing a hard limit. In addition, filling the juggle decay bar prevents standing infinites by removing the opponent's ability to remain standing for the rest of that combo.
- Enhanced Super Attack: Spend an additional meter to add utility to your main super attack with effects that stay true to the characters’ unique personalities and talents!
30. Machine Hunt
WHAT IS MACHINE HUNT?
Machine Hunt is a first person, fast paced, chaotic shooting game that is aiming to bring you the old school fun feeling.
Game pits heavily armed players against machines that have only one goal, destroy humanity.
The world of machines is dark, violent and grim. They will not stop until all humans are dead.
When an advanced weaponry base goes dark, George Flow is sent in to check things out.
When boarded the transport carrier, the mention of advanced weaponry development, brought back flashbacks. Flow remembered the day many years prior, when he was at school. He remembered sitting in the office and staring outside the window for his parents to arrive. He remembered waiting and watching and no one ever showing up.
Likely one of the most devastating sights was that of a police car driving up to the school. Its pace was slow. All George remembered was pain. His parents were dead. Gone forever. It felt surreal at the time.
His father had been presenting newest and most versatile combat robot to date. The real achievement of Artificial Intelligence.
The machines had rebelled during the demonstration. They'd killed everyone.
The carrier finally landed.
Everything seemed quiet and calm. One thing in particular. No people.
- 1104 Achievements
- CAMPAIGN MODE
- SANDBOX MODE
MACHINE HUNT is still in development, there are a lot of things we plan to add to enhance a game and give you maximum pleasure and fun.
31. FATAL FURY SPECIAL
◆ One of the most highly praised “FATAL FURY” titles!
”FATAL FURY SPECIAL” was a worldwide hit in the arcades and a blast in the fighting game genre at its release thanks to the high quality of its game mechanics and its 16 charismatic fighters!
◆ A refined game system!
”FATAL FURY SPECIAL” is more than an update to “FATAL FURY 2” with its overall revised game balance and its brand new combo system! Moreover, characters can activate their Desperation Move to change the outcome of the battle!
◆ 16 fighters clash!
In addition to the series’ iconic characters “Terry Bogard”, “Andy Bogard”, and “Joe Higashi”, popular SNK characters
such as “Mai Shiranui”, “Geese Howard”, and “Wolfgang Krauser” join the battle. Furthermore, “Ryo Sakazaki”, who
was originally hidden in the original game, is now playable from start!
◆A perfect NEOGEO port with added features!
In addition to the original 4 button arcade experience, a 6 button layout featuring exclusive “SP” (Simplified Special
Moves activation / Line Blast) and “LS” (Line Sway) buttons is also available for an even better game experience!
◆Versus Battles are hot!
Challenge your friends in intense and epic battles via the Bluetooth functionality of your smartphone!
iOS7.0 and above.
32. SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy
Activate Special Moves with a single button, and make use of special items to change the tide of battle! However, the fight isn't over the moment you've chipped enough health away. Once your opponent is on the ropes, utilize your Dream Finish technique to win the match! Spectate on other battles online, and wage on who you think will win using in-game points. Use your winnings to buy voice clips and accessories in an all-new costume system, and customize your favorite heroine to your heart's content!
- Assemble Your Heroines and Battle Head-to-Head – A brand new tag battle action fighting game is here! Players can participate in a four-multiplayer frenzy online or with friends!
- An Iconic Cast of SNK's Female Characters! - Choose from a generous roster of female heroines from the SNK universe!
- Defeat Foes With Style and Elegance – Coordination is key, as players can choose from up to 100 different accessories for their characters. Accessories including cat ears, glasses, face paint, and new sound effects.
33. Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle / カプコン ベルトアクション コレクション
Relive the glory days of cooperative arcade games with the Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle! This comprehensive collection includes seven classic games, each with various multiplayer options, online capabilities and detailed galleries!
Say goodbye to game overs! Adjust your difficulty settings or give yourself more lives to battle through each game in its entirety. You can also play the English or Japanese versions of each title!
Games included: Final Fight, Captain Commando, The King of Dragons, Knights of the Round and Warriors of Fate, as well as two games that were previously unavailable on consoles: Armored Warriors and Battle Circuit!
Grab some friends, stare down the bad guys and BEAT 'EM UP!
34. Dead Effect 2 VR
Dead Effect 2 is the newest addition to the acclaimed Dead Effect franchise. This action sci-fi shooter is looking to push the boundaries of first-person shooters to new levels with slick graphics, rich narrative and RPG elements.
Play the single-player missions at your own pace or engage your friends in the cooperative or PvP multiplayer mode. Train, develop your character, collect and upgrade countless weapons, gear and body implants and take control of the monster-infested ship.
Your hero adapts, grows and gets better as you play. Help them along the way by choosing the best gear!
- get 30+ upgradable weapons of all kinds – pistols, shotguns, plasma guns, bows, swords... you name it
- collect 100+ gear items and implants
- collect dozens of gear sets, from Regular to Mythical
- put together a complete gear set to gain special abilities
- equip your hero with a selection of 10+ special abilities, from bullet time to force field
- try high-tech body implants to increase your character’s performance
A colonist ship is full of diverse environments, from maintenance rooms to oxygen gardens. And full of dark corners, too!
- enjoy the stunning environments with moody graphics
- explore the whole ship during the main story campaign
- return to complete various basic tasks in generic missions
- stand up to the challenge in special missions – Biohazard, Survive, Lone Wolf, Infestation modes
You know you are not alone on this ship. There are friends, and there are foes. Sadly, the friends are outnumbered.
- test your strength against zombies, soldiers, cyborgs, mutant, cannibals, mechanical dogs, drones...
- get engaged in several unique boss fights
- complete special missions with various enemy types to gain experience
You can face the enemy alone, but you won’t last long.
- conquer the elaborate system of achievements – collect all 170 of them!
- get social - share your results and leaderboard position on social media channels
By purchasing Dead Effect 2, you directly support the developers and get more than just a game!
- 20+ hours of gameplay
- all future updates for free
- downloadable game soundtrack
- exclusive art book with a comprehensive overview of the Dead Effect universe
- become a member of a lively community and participate in the development
35. Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe
Streets of Red was designed to be played over and over again, with each run offering up the potential for new content. Six unique playable characters and an ever-growing level selection work to keep the gameplay from getting old and rotten, while the easy to learn but hard to master combat system allows for plenty of depth.
With every kill, you earn cash that can be spent on upgrades, or to revive yourself when you die. You better learn how to make cash fast and spend it smart in Streets of Red because when you're dead, your save data dies with you. The chills, thrills, bills, and opportunity to learn new skills here won't stop until every street runs red with blood! Are you up for the challenge of an anti-lifetime?
36. Windlands 2
Return to the world of Windlands, alone or with friends. Armed with grappling hooks and a bow, soar through the ruins of a fallen world. Embark on a journey to destroy the gigantic titans and save the world from an ancient danger.
- Grappling hooks focused locomotion with parkour platforming.
- Variety of expansive areas that reward exploration.
- Single player or up to four player Co-Op.
- New Bow Weapon to use alongside the hooks in epic titan battles.
- Fully voiced storyline with NPCs and world events.
- Full Original Soundtrack
- Optional skill based Speed Run Races and collection challenges with Leaderboards.
- Multiple advanced modes, including "no hooks", "one life" and "hook anything".
- Collectables, Easter Eggs and Achievements that reward exploration with new hooks as rewards for completers.
- Support for Knuckles Controllers
37. SAMURAI SHODOWN V SPECIAL
SAMURAI SHODOWN V SPECIAL was released in 2004 as an upgrade of SAMURAI SHODOWN V. While keeping the “Sword Gauge," “Rage Explosion," and “Concentration One” features introduced in the previous installment, SAMURAI SHODOWN V SPECIAL is still claimed as one of the most balanced game in the SAMURAI SHODOWN Series.
28 fierce warriors, including Series’ legendary boss characters “Amakusa Shiro Tokisada”, “Mizuki Rashojin”, “Zankuro Minazuki”, and “Gaoh Kyogoku Hinowanokami” from SAMURAI SHODOWN V, gather and clash in this epic title!
38. NEO TURF MASTERS
NEOGEO’s legendary golf game is back, in a brand-new mobile version with touch controls!
NEO TURF MASTERS (also known as “BIG TOURNAMENT GOLF” in Japan) is an arcade classic that touched an entire generation.
Competing as one of six international golfers on different courses worldwide, players choose their club, analyze the wind direction, and find the best path to finishing each hole in as few shots as possible.
Specially-adapted for iOS mobile devices, this new version offers numerous new features while honoring the game’s original spirit:
• A new touch-friendly interface
• Completely redesigned touch-friendly gameplay
• Local turn-based multiplayer
• Choose between six golfers with different characteristics
• Compete across the world: show off your skills from venues in the U.S. to Japan, with stopovers in Germany and Australia
• Engage in stroke play or match play
• Gamepad support
• Leaderboards: challenge your friends!
• Newly added save system
• No ads, no in-app purchases. Enjoy the full premium content!
• No internet connection needed to enjoy the game once installed
With a relaxing soundtrack, variable difficulty, and easy-to-learn mechanics, NEO TURF MASTERS is a game that brings big-time pleasure to die-hard golf fans and casual players alike.
Get it today and bring one of the best golf games of all-time to your mobile and tablet!
39. America's Retribution
America teeters on the brink of total annihilation at the hands of the evil war mongers.
USA's only hope rests with one man, President Trump.
Your mission: Battle deep into the urban jungle, where the evil dictator and her henchmen develop weapons of mass destruction.
A multitude of weapons, from rapid-fire machine guns to high-tech lasers, are at your disposal as you sweat blood, fighting past
terrorists, security systems, and robotic abominations.
This is the ultimate test for a patriot. And if you survive, America survives.
2D Side scrolling retro action shooter game where you take down terrorists, the US deficit and evil dictators!
Multi weapons plus explosives with a boss and a time bonus challenge at the end of every mission.
Featuring simultaneous play for two players co-op!
Controller or Keyboard supported.
40. Go All Out!
Go All Out! - a place where all the greatest warriors have been summoned to serve one purpose - to fight.
It's not for glory, it's not for survival, it's just to find the strongest of them all!
Every match plays different and brings fighters to their limits in this platform fighter.
The world of the tournament will also welcome different guest warriors from other games - Cole Balck (Get Even), Raptor (Raptors Online) and more coming!
Go All Out! offers beautiful 3D graphics of both characters and environments. Also nice, smooth and detailed animations.
Choose two of you favourite stages and watch cross-stage feature during a match, that changes the field of battle!
Game features both local and multiplayer game modes for up to 8 players.
Play a Free-For-All classic match or team up with your mate to beat your enemies.
Loving challenges? Play 1v3 match or beat Survival mode!
Even go crazy in 8 player battle royale.
Different items spawning on stage to aid you in battle.
Special powers to unleash in fight - use super attacks or stack your power longer for ultimate attack.
At most cases ultimate attack is not our fighter's limit, so they can charge even more power to unleash a combination of more super attacks one after another!
But use you blocking ability wisely - in this world you are granted block gauge, which depletes if overused.
To gain tacical advantage - use combo breakers.
If you are unsure about your skill - go to Training Room and prepare yourself.
Play more with your favourite character - earn experience, unlock costumes, colors and more!
Game offers you an Arcade mode, where you will have to beat sets of enemies.
41. Streets of Fury EX
Fight the gangs of Paris in this action packed Beat'Em up. Up to 4 players can join in, to cooperate, or fight against each other! Many unlockables, game modes, crazy combos and devastating furies await you in this deep fighting game.
- Oldschool “go right” beat’em up
- 4 players local Co-op and competitive play
- 17 playable characters
- The depth of a versus fighting game in a side-scrolling beat'em up
- Lots of moves, special moves, furies, cancels, chain combos, air combos, dodge, etc.
- Increase the Security Level to unlock new characters, game modes, and more...
- Story mode : Hunt the gang leaders in their respective districts
- Alternate Story mode : Build your own gang!
- Versus mode : Free for all and team battle for some multiplayer mayhem
- Survival mode : How long can you survive endless waves of enemies?
- Challenge mode : Try some time attack on special levels
- Featuring a whole new soundtrack by K93 (https://soundcloud.com/streets-of-fu)
- Play with any controller
- Featuring famous youtuber Benzaie as the Hard Corner